3.11/5
Based on 1,232 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

ProFlowers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

ProFlowers Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I am exceptionally happy with ProFlowers! My twin daughters had ordered 1 dozen roses for me for Mother's Day!! I was delighted when they came! When I opened the box, the roses were beautiful, but 1 of the red roses was totally destroyed. I followed the instructions, and put the other 11 roses in a container that I had in my kitchen. I took a picture and sent a copy to both of my daughters. 1 of my daughters asked about the vase that was included with the flowers; I told her that there was no vase in the box and that 1 of the flowers was totally destroyed. I suggested that maybe she should call ProFlowers about this.

The company was awesome!! They told my daughter that they would re-send another dozen roses; I thought that was very nice of them. When the 2nd dozen of roses arrived, they were more beautiful than even the 1st dozen had been, and there was a vase included!! All of the roses were intact, and they looked so beautiful in the vase. I was very, very happy; they even dried beautifully!!! My feeling is that ProFlowers is a very good company to do business with. Thank you ProFlowers!

Original review: May 12, 2019

My first experience with ProFlowers began as a result of ads that I heard on talk radio. When the first time I ordered flowers in a vase for my mother on Mother's Day ended up far exceeding my expectations relative to: ease of ordering and payment, cost, delivery exactly when promised, the freshness of the flowers, the quality of the vase, and the durability of those flowers: I couldn't wait until the next opportunity. Each year after that and, until my mother's passing, I tried to outdo the year before and neither she nor I were ever disappointed. A couple of years running, I threw in some tasty snacks that were available with the flowers and those, too, were a hit.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: May 10, 2019

My son sent me flowers for Mother's Day. While I greatly appreciated them, they arrived wilted. I followed the instructions that came in the box. I cut 1" of the ends off, placed them in fresh water with the flower food that was provided, but some of the flowers did not bloom all the way and some were wilted. I decided to call ProFlowers to let them know I wasn't happy with the flowers because they were wilted. Normally I wouldn't complain, but I know my son must have spent a good deal of money on them and I hated to see all that money go to waste.

I must say that the customer service was great. They apologised and offered to send out replacement flowers, but I declined and asked that they credit my son back for his purchase. He lives in Ohio and I'm in Florida. I'm pretty sure the reason they came wilted is it's very hot here and I think the flowers were probably left on the delivery truck all day. I didn't get the flowers until after 8 p.m. Even after giving them a full day to spruce up, they never really did. I figured the same thing would happen if I had them redelivered in this heat. They came with a beautiful vase, so I have that as a keepsake. Even though the flowers were wilted, I would still use ProFlowers because of their professionalism at handling my situation. My son has sent me flowers from this company before and they arrived in very nice condition, so I'm sure this time was a fluke. I can say that the flowers and the vase always comes packaged nicely.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have purchased flowers for my mother several times in the last five years. I mistakenly tried the other guys (1800–) And inevitably the delivery was late or canceled with no notification. Not with ProFlowers! Everything is perfect. The delivery is only $12! What? Yes you read that right. Everyone else is $30-$40. My grandmother, Rose, passed away on Saturday. On Saturday night I ordered a dozen blue moon roses because my mother’s favorite color was blue. She receive them Monday morning. The total was $45. For a dozen long stem yet to be bloomed amazing VIBRANT blue roses and glass vase.

So I ordered two more to each go to my aunts. Everyone was in tears. And every time you order, you get 25% off the next order! I haven’t read any of the bad reviews but I’m guessing people will find anything to complain about and people never leave good reviews. Well I’m leaving a good review because these guys blow the competitors away and product and service and price.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa...I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I placed an order for my mother's birthday and paid to have it delivered on that day. At the end of that day, it had not been delivered. When I checked the status, it said "order canceled". I did not cancel it. I called them and got a representative who told me in broken English that the order was rejected by the carrier, UPS. No reason, no explanation. Just read his script. Now, because I called, a refund is being issued. I doubt I would have even gotten that if I hadn't called. Even with the refund, the occasion was missed due to their incompetence. I will never order from ProFlowers again. There are plenty of other options. I suggest you go elsewhere too.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Always used this company in the past. My first time using it this year was this last week. I was supposed to go see my grandma for the holidays but couldn’t due to weather and ordered her a lovely bouquet along with a balloon, and was GIVEN the option for SAME DAY delivery yet this didn’t happen and I was charged for such. So the flowers come the next day but with no balloon, that I was offered and paid for. Sent an email to “wecare@proflowers.com”. NOTHING back. Thanks guys! I don’t think I’ll be getting my refund due to other reviews.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

For many years this was my go to company online. Since July of 2019 the company has changed dramatically in quality and especially customer service. I usually purchase 10 to 12 times a year and was very pleased until July. I now see where the company is in financial reorganization as of June which probably explains the dramatic change. My e-mails to their we care address over the past several weeks have gone unanswered and yesterday was my sister-in-law birthday. They charged my card a week ago but no flowers. I am saying, watch out!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I specifically ordered a very large arrangement as it was for an 80th birthday. However, the arrangement that was received was HALF the number of flowers shown in the picture online. I will not use this service again. I paid an exorbitant amount of money for something I thought was going to be stunningly beautiful but could have been picked up at the grocery.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

No 20% discount offered as promised in their promotion and advertising. Ordered 3 separate occasions purchases of $50, the promotion and advertising offered 20% discounts of purchases over over $29. No offer was given as promised in their advertising and promotion and this is fraudulent, neglective, and unfair to customers who believe they are going to receive said and offered discount(s). This is the basis of my complaint and restitution is in order for ALL of PROFLOWERS Customers who did not receive said discount credit(s) or offer(s)...?

ProFlowers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs