2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5
Based on 1,364 ratings submitted in the last year

ProFlowers Gallery (4)

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 16, 2020

I received some beautiful, colorful, roses from my daughter on 5/8/2020 without the food ProFlowers said would be boxed. The flowers died 2 days later. I called ProFlowers on 5/12/2020 and they sent a new bouquet of flowers which I had chosen AND gave my daughter a partial refund. The new flowers arrived WITH the plant food and are beautiful. ProFlowers honors their guarantee that their flowers will last for at least a week. I would recommend using them. I also received a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries from my son-in-law.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I just thought I would come on here because I did actually check on here after placing my order. I ordered flowers for my sister for Mother’s Day and when I came on here, my heart sank thinking it was going to be absolutely horrible. I will say spent a little over $100 but that was partially because I waited until the last minute to have sent... I believe... We lost our mother last year and with the COVID virus, wanted to send her something since we couldn’t be together. My delivery came on the day, without any issues. And when I saw how they looked, I was so happy! Now I will say what I paid was outrageous but again I believe it was because I ordered without enough time. Sorry so many others had bad experiences. Not sure if location had anything to do with it being perfect.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I am completely satisfied and delighted with my recent purchase from ProFlowers. I chose them because their pricing is reasonable and their selection of floral arrangements was extensive. I ordered a dozen red and pink roses in a vase, to be delivered to my mother on March 6, in honor of her 80th birthday. She lives several states away from me. She received the flowers on time and was very surprised and delighted with them, too. I talked to her yesterday (March 16) on the phone, and she gushed that the roses are still beautiful and fresh, and that in fact they have bloomed to over 4" across. I will definitely be using ProFlowers for all of my future floral needs! 5 stars!

Original review: March 11, 2020

I totally understand that flowers are seasonal And location dependent. However, when ordering a "Special event" arrangement and Roses end up being Carnations that seems less than appropriate. At this point you are probably wondering why the high Marks. Well, the company made it right, it seems that a "local contractor" was responsible for the mess, new flowers were out the same day without charge and I was reimbursed for the original order. I've used them several other times without incidence so I would recommend.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Wanted something special for a family friends daughter who was in the hospital. I was able to order by color occasion and age appropriate. The mother was so appreciative and loved it. For the first delivery I was even able to get a discount and it didn’t matter how much I spent. They also have such nice vases so the mother said she liked how it could go from the hospital room to the living room.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a residence on a Thursday. Thursday came and went, no text or anything acknowledging receipt by my friend. Friday I inquired to my friend if she got them - she did not. Friday I contact customer support and they apologized and said they would deliver them that day with an upgrade. I agreed. Friday came and went, again no text. Monday I inquired again - "Did you get the flowers?" "NO!" (At NO time did Proflowers reach out to me to let me know there were any issues.)

Monday morning, once again I contact customer support and they once again have no idea what's going on but say they will deliver them to her office on Monday. Did they ever show up? NOPE. Further - I was STILL not contacted to be informed of any issues. ProFlowers had no excuses and offered to attempt delivery again. I told them at that point I wanted a refund. The agent said he would send me a confirmation. Did I ever get that confirmation? NOPE - once again. I have never dealt with a more incompetent company in my entire life. They not only ruined any sort of surprise for the occasion and made me look like an idiot to my friend, they wasted over an hour of my time dealing with flowers that never arrived.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Today is my wife's birthday. I am waiting for her to be surprised by the doorbell ringing and seeing a beautiful flower arrangement. I got excited when I saw an email arrive saying, "Your flowers have been delivered." I looked outside, thinking maybe they were left on the porch. Nope. No flowers. I should mention that we have a ring doorbell that records activity on our porch.

I called the customer service line and spoke to a representative with a strong accent. She told me the flowers would be delivered later tonight or tomorrow. She could not explain why I got an email saying the flowers were already delivered. I asked her for the name & phone number of the florist who handled my order. I could not make out the name of the florist due to her strong accent. However, she did give me the phone number. I called the number but, alas, no answer. There wasn't even a professional out-going message at the phone number. It may have been someone's cell phone. I left a message but no callback. Thanks, ProFlowers for ruining my wife's birthday!!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I placed two orders for my two sisters, one week apart. The first order, they delivered a plant with someone else's name and address. My sister was confused all day. Then show up at 5, pick up the plant and give her my order. Totally ruined the surprise. It was awful. Now a week later and the second order is to arrive 1/15/21 and I get a notification that the order was sorted incorrectly and will be delayed!!! I spent a lot of money on these orders and wanted my sisters to have a nice surprise on their special day - NOPE - HORRIBLE. KD.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

This is the second time I have ordered flowers from Pro Flowers for a delivery in Denton, TX and no flowers were ever delivered. It used to be that ProFlowers shipped flowers from their growers. Now apparently, they contract with local florists. I guess the local florists in Denton never get the order because twice now nothing is delivered after I bought and paid for flowers and got a confirmation. No communication about no delivery, just no flowers ever delivered. ProFlowers used to be a good company that I used for all of my gift giving, but never again. This company is terrible and should not be used. You can now use a local florist at 1/2 of the price and actually get your flowers.

Resolution response: Dec. 29, 2020

The company sent me a refund and my mom beautiful flowers!!! I am more than pleased because my mom is so very happy and has lots of flowers. Thank you for making this right and I will use the company again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I ordered a beautiful flower arrangement for my mother. What she received was not what I ordered or even comparable. She received sent were subpar leftovers, it was embarrassing. Horrible arrangement, I was not notified of the change. I gave two stars because the customer service was decent. I received a refund after spending more than a half an hour looking for a replacement. It also did not come with the vase!

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team