ProFlowers

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Increased Rating!

I ordered my mother some flowers that arrived today. They were on the UPS truck "out for delivery" since 5:23am and just arrived 12 hours later. The flowers were so limp and practically dead. They also didn't look anything like the picture that I ordered due to the fact it seems only half the flowers arrived. The picture was full. NOT WHAT WAS RECEIVED! Incredibly disappointed. I ordered them because the family cat had to be put down. Nothing cheerful at all receiving practically dead flowers for the mourning of a dead cat. I will not be recommending ProFlowers to anyone.

My review is from Mother's Day of 2016. I just found the card and I need to let you know not to order from them. The baby roses my son sent me last year died in days and I suspect had carpet beetles in it. I sent them an email and NEVER received a response. Social media use to let others know not to waste their money is great. This business should be ashamed of themselves and put out of business!!!

My children sent me flowers for Mother's Day. The flowers were dead when they arrived. I spent 1 hour on the phone with a person that was difficult to understand nor did he care that the flowers were delivered dead. He was very robotic and asked me the same questions (like my address) numerous times. He asked me if I wanted different flowers. I said I would like flowers that were alive and if he had a recommendation that would survive delivery then I was fine. He told me the flowers that were delivered are very "strong" and live "forever." Maybe I didn't pick them up right away. My husband picked up the package and helped me open it immediately. They were dead. We put them in water right away but after a day they were in worse shape than when they were delivered.

The customer service agent said we can send you replacements next week. 4 days after Mother's Day. The flowers arrived 4 days after Mother's Day. 4 of the 12 flowers arrived alive. I could not bring myself to call again so I enjoyed my 4 flowers for 3 days until they died. My son's also called to complain and got the same run-around. Pro-flowers used to be a reliable service but they certainly have changed how they do business. I did not purchase the flowers so I do not have receipt or order number.

Paid $1.99 for card with message to son opening new business. No calls, card was blank and son did not know who the ProFlowers were from. When I emailed could not get a response from the company other than numerous emails back and forth that did not correct the error. Company's reps are not in the USA are in South Africa, Philippines, etc. and even though they are under USA LAW REQUIRED TO TRANSFER MY CALL BACK ONSHORE TO THE USA they refuse.

Ordered 100 blooms with a watercolor vase. What was delivered was a clear vase with 20 sad flowers which looked worse than what I could get for a fraction of the cost at the gas station. Nothing in the order was correct.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Ordered a live plant over a week ago to be delivered tomorrow. Today got an email saying the item was unavailable and my order had been cancelled. Called customer service about a substitute. Was told they can't make a substitution on a cancelled order. I had difficulty understanding the woman's broken English. Asked where she was. Philippines! Asked to speak with a supervisor. She hung up on me. Called back and did speak with supervisor. All 3 ladies simply recited info in the email. English so poor they really weren't able to converse. I used to order from ProFlowers. Never again.

A few years ago I had used ProFlowers to send a multicolored rose bouquet to my best friend for her birthday. Although she did receive them on time, when she showed me the picture of what she got it was way less than what I thought I had purchased. At the time I let it go thinking I had made a mistake somehow. A month ago the guy that I am dating placed an order for a tulip bouquet to be delivered to me today, it was to be a surprise... When I got them at 7 pm via FedEx... they came in a box, with no water, no card... wrapped in paper with the vase packed at the bottom of the box. The flowers were, wilted, bruised... Needless to say half dead.

I called him to let him know how I received the flowers and sent him pictures. He said that the amount of tulips was way less than what he thought he has ordered and that he had received an email saying they shipped the flowers on Friday... Today is Wednesday, in transit for 5-6 days? No wonder they look like crap. I will never ever use this company again. I will go direct to my local florist and I intend to let everyone I know not to use this company either.

I ordered a bouquet of lilies as advertised on their website. I got an email that they were out for delivery on time. 2 wks. later I hadn't heard anything, so I asked the recipient. She said nothing had arrived. When I called the 800 #, I had to answer 6 security questions before they would talk to me. THEN they had no reason for not delivering. Allegedly I will be getting a refund. Complete disappointment, waste of time, nothing accomplished.

I'm very disappointed in the tulips sent to me for Mothers Day. On day one the stems bowed out from vase, unattractive! Not straight!! I waited for the tulips to open during the week. Few actually opened, most just dried up before opening. They did come in a cute painted fruit jar motif.

My daughter ordered flowers for me for Mother's day to be delivered Friday May 12th two days prior to Mother's day. Not only did I not receive them on the day requested, but I received them the Friday following mother's day. The flowers were to come with a small box of chocolates. This was a UPS delivery. I received them on my front porch in a box that was sitting evidently in a hot truck all day, as it was extremely hot, and the chocolates had melted. The flowers were yellow and half dead. I had to throw away half of them which were unusable... The order number of this delivery is **. I would appreciate if you would reimburse my daughter (Traci ** in Corvallis Oregon) for the cost of this order.

On May 19th I received a delivery of 20 assorted Tulips, which a friend ordered. The flowers were all drooping, some were broken and had to be discarded, the stems had so much dirt between the leaves that I had to remove most of the leaves and wash off the stems before I could even put them in a vase. They looked so pathetic in the vase that I just discarded them. The Tulips I buy from my local supermarket are 100% better and cleaner than these nasty flowers. Since the shipping date on the box says May 18th, I can only assume that whoever packed these flowers was fully aware of their condition and just didn't care. I told my friend who sent them and she was so disappointed. I will never order anything from ProFlowers and will definitely tell my friends not to do so either.

I order some flowers for my girlfriend's birthday. I order the One In A Million bouquet, the bouquet they have advertised online is nothing close to what they delivered. She received broken flowers & the bouquet was not full at all. Very disappointing.

Well I used them a few years ago to deliver mother's day flowers and I saw the product. Huge disappointment! Huge! It was lackluster in a big way... BUT I thought maybe it was because the flowers weren't open yet and they will look better once they bloom... Irises. So I tried them again because it advertised $29 s/h. By the time I checked out for carnations and daisies it came to $79 because it was $14.99 for delivery and $14.99 for guaranteed mother's day delivery... What a ripoff and misleading. I will never use them again. I wish I had read reviews first. Then today I happen to see pop up and it's now $19. Oh I forgot to mention when I purchased @ $29 they had $39 crossed out like I was getting a deal. ProFlowers you should be ashamed!!!

Having never ordered from ProFlowers, only seeing the advertisements, I didn't know what to expect. My daughter's Mother's Day gift did not arrive on Mother's Day. They arrived three days late. Then upon opening the flowers, I found them to be of extremely poor quality. Upon unwrapping them, the flowers were dried out, 3/4 of the leaves fell off and several of the rose buds were either drooping or damaged. If this is any example of their quality and service, I would not recommend this company, nor will I ever use them.

My son is away in the Army serving this country and he sent me Mother's Day flowers. And when they came and I open them the outside of the flower arrangement looks okay. Once I open the bouquet to place them it in freshwater I noticed that the middle of the arrangement were filled with old stink flowers. Old and withered the leaves were soft and rotten, and by the second day they were all withered and look terrible. Thank you ProFlowers. You have ruined my Mother's Day??? You do know what you give is what you get. If you and your employees think that's the way to do business, you need to take a class about pleasing your customers and doing the right thing, because that is not cool for you to do that to people. I would never recommend this company to anyone and I'm going to tell everyone I know what you did.

I previously ordered from Proflowers and never had a problem with flowers being delivered on Mother's Day. This time my mom never received her flowers when I specifically paid for guaranteed Sunday delivery which was Mother's Day. I called the company and the lady on the other line never apologized but she said she would refund me the delivery charges. I asked when can I expect the flowers to arrive? She kept saying Sunday. I'm like, "Today is Sunday. What are you talking about." I asked if they would come the following day and she finally said, "Yes, Monday." My mom still didn't receive the bouquet. They never called me or let me know that the order never was delivered. I am very disappointed and asking for my full refund. Never using this company again.

Do not order flowers from here! My son ordered me flowers for Mother's Day. I got a call Sat from person that barely spoke English to see if they could deliver Sat. I said "Yes" and no flowers arrived. Waited all through Mother's Day and still nothing. Again called and again person barely speaks English promised by Monday... really this was a big deal for my 18 year old son. So today again nothing and I had to call again for them to tell me. They don't know what is going on... I had to demand to speak to someone above them for my son to just get his money back... Horrible experience.

ProFlowers: promotional deals are not as advertised. Simple as this: start out with Mother's Day flowers advertised at $39.99 with free shipping for orders exceeding a specific value, which applied in this case. Want to add chocolate as they suggested (see photo) and shown but for no reason given it can't be added (expect they ran out even though it remained listed as an option). So add "Relax & Indulge Spa Set", not listed at the $14.99 price they charged. Add the premium vase at $14.99. Add it up and get a final bill (attached) of $97.20. Hmm, math doesn't add up... No, it didn't for me either. They charged $15.99 for shipping plus a $9.99 premium for shipping on Monday which was not clearly explained on the site. I have not yet received the flowers to know the quality. Based on the above, I seriously question ethics of this company.

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day on 5/8/2017. I got the confirmation email that the order was successful. I wanted them delivered on Friday so when I didn't get a sent or delivery email I wasn't too worried. Well I called my mom on Mother's Day and she never got the flowers. I called customer service which was a joke. The person was from a foreign company and I couldn't ever understand her. I told her that and said I assume you will be giving me a complete refund of my money. I could understand the yes answer. I was supposed to get a confirmation email about the refund but didn't even get that.

I called customer service again and was able to talk to someone I could understand. She told me that there was no refund and that the order had just been deleted. She told me that she would put a rush on it so it would be credited in 1 to 2 business days. Since I still haven't received any kind of refund email I don't know if I will even get my money back. I will never use this crap site again.

Incompetent customer service, absolutely frustrating! Ridiculous to have flowers sent FORGETTING to print the sender's name! I notified them the day of but honestly you would not believe the three ring circus they have in place as their customer service. Their flowers die within 2 days.

I ordered a bouquet for my mom for mother's days. When she got the flowers she and my nephew both said the flowers were just shoved in the box and smashed. Also, what she got looked nothing like the picture on the website... 100 blooms of sunshine. This was like what I get at Walmart for $7.99 only not as nice. On the bright side I was told that the chocolate was very good. I will not waste my money with them again.

I would give less than one star if I could. Ordered on Thursday and paid for Saturday delivery to ensure that it would get there before Mother's Day. Saturday comes and goes - no flowers. I call ProFlowers and they apologize and say they'll have the order delivered Sunday morning. Sunday evening comes, still no flowers. I call ProFlowers again and talk to an agent who says the delivery date now says Tuesday. WTF?! Tuesday is not Mother's Day. After going around and around with the agent, who is clearly clueless, I ask to speak to a manager. After dithering forever, the agent finally takes my number and says a manager will call me back. I wait and wait and wait.

Finally, I call back and speak to a different agent (the third one in a long line, none of whom speak English), who finally tells me that there are no managers working that day and that the flowers will still be delivered on Tuesday. This was my first time using ProFlowers and it will be my last. I will discourage any friends and family members from ever ordering from here. It was one of the worst customer service experiences of my life.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I had complained yesterday that a "free" box of chocolates that were supposed to be included with a flower delivery had been left off my order. Lo and behold (and behold and lo), my friend went to her recycle to go through the box again last night and what did she find--yes, life is like a real box of chocolates. Not only that, she texted me to expressly say the chocolates were delicious (her words). So, I must retract that bad one star review that I gave to ProFlowers and put them back on the "GO" list. I am sorry this happened; but since I had been disappointed last year (re a delivery date), it was not a big leap for me to assume the worse when my friend told me the candy was missing. I was promised a refund for the candy but oh well.

Karen of Newton Grove, NC on

Original Review

I ordered flowers for my best friend for mother's day 2016; and this mother's day from ProFlowers. Last year, she did not receive the flowers on the day I specified, thus according to ProFlowers guarantee, I should have gotten my money refunded. I wrote and complained twice but got no action. Ipso facto no refund. Call me crazy, but again, the ProFlowers roped me in with a special of flowers to include free vase and free box of chocolates.

I learned from my friend that she never received the chocolates; so again I called (just mins ago). The first representative I talked with sounded like he had a mouth full of marbles. I could not understand him, he sounded so garbled. I hung up and called again and again waited my allotted hold time. This time, the representative spoke with a foreign accent, but I could make out what she said with effort. I got shafted twice is all I can say. And ProFlowers did not live up to their promises. This lady says that she is going to refund money for the candy. I won't hold my breath for that couple of bucks.

I'm not sure if your company runs the flower shops you send the flowers from or if you contract out, but I am extremely disappointed in the flowers I sent my mother! First of all, she lives in Phoenix and so delivering flowers by FedEx or whatever company it was that doesn't have air conditioned trucks, doesn't work. She said when she pulled the flowers from the shipping container, they were as hot as the sidewalk outside. I'm not sure what kind of flowers can endure that type of heat... So when she followed the directions and put them in the vase with water, this is what she was left with... Wilted flowers!

I'm not a fan of paying extra money in delivery charges for the product I order to show up damaged! I don't think you would be happy paying for something like this to be shipped to your mother either! If your company can't handle the extra business that the holidays bring, then your services shouldn't be offered! Happy customers share their experience with 1 person and unhappy ones share their experience with 10+, and that's exactly what I'm going to do! Thank goodness my mother isn't materialistic and still appreciated the thought, because that's all she got to enjoy!

POORLY MANAGED! FALSE PROMISES. I've ordered maybe 10 times in past and don't like high charges at end, but the recipients always got very fresh flowers/plants. (One time, not the pot I ordered, though.) BUT... Ordered flowers okay from ProFlowers today. Got confirmation email with $15 CREDIT OFFER on next order of over $29. Clicked the button, which just took me to website. So ordered flowers for $34+ and vase for $6+. When got to check out the CREDIT WAS NOT APPLIED and with all COSTLY DELIVERY + OTHER CHARGES, TOTAL was $60.00!

Called customer service 800 number. Got thick accent foreign rep. Explained problem. Dead silence for a long time. Me: "Hello?" Hello!!!" Finally got her back. Told me to hold. Held thru 4 minutes of more dead silence. Hung up. Tried 888 number. Got another thick accent rep., but she tried to help, was nice. No supervisor available. Had to spend 32 minutes working with her. She said would show up in my credit card statement with the $15 off ($45 instead of $60). My account DOES SHOW CREDIT WAS APPLIED, but confirmation email still has the $60 noted. And it took me way too much time, energy, aggravation just to get what was promised! NOT GOOD! See MANY other POOR REVIEWS. PROFLOWERS NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENT regarding truth in advertising, accuracy in ordering, and customer service.

Ordered Mother's Day Floral Reef for my mother on Tuesday before Mother's Day with a Friday delivery. Got confirmation on my order with delivery date I requested. Called my mother Mother's Day 5/14/2017 and to my surprise no Floral Reef? Called ProFlowers and was told they were sold out of that product. Why in the world would they charge me, give me a confirmation and not deliver??? WHY did I not receive an email or phone call letting me know this particular Floral Reef was sold out and not given an option to cancel or order something else. This is unacceptable for a floral company especially Mother's Day. I will never use them again and will tell everyone I know about my experience. Absolutely horrible place to do business!!!

I ordered a Mother's Day gift for my mom with ProFlowers. She received the gift on May 11 (Thursday) afternoon, by Saturday morning all the flowers had died. They didn't even last until Mother's Day. A day and a half... that is ridiculous!!! This is the 2nd time I've used them and the same thing happened. I will never use them again and I hope no one else does either!!

I order a "deluxe" arrangement for my Mom for Mother's Day... and she received random flowers (not anything like what I ordered) thrown in a vase. I could have thrown an arrangement together with flowers from a gas station that looked better than what was delivered. Nothing like the arrangement I ordered and paid a small fortune for. Will NEVER order from ProFlowers again!

I was three days out from Mother's Day so I thought it no big deal to order from ProFlowers and saw they had some great items to go with the flowers and were offering 20% off the total order. I chose the day of Mother's Day which was an extra cost and along with a card the order came out to $61. The day came and when the flowers arrived they were in a BOX!! I have never had flowers delivered in a box so I was instantly worried. When I opened the box the bouquet of flowers was wrapped in plastic and when I pulled the flowers out they were bruised and wilting and 90% of the buds weren't even in bloom and closed. They were to say the least the most pathetic looking bouquet of flowers I had ever seen.

The card I had ordered for $2 more was OK but when I opened the card to see the inscription some of the words were cut off when the next line started like "God could not be everywhere". Luckily when I called to instantly get my refund they responded and said "I'm sorry to hear that". They gave me a refund and I told them I will never be using their services again. DO NOT USE ProFlowers. You will regret it. You may get an instant refund but you will be left with no gift for your loved one.

I ordered a gardenia for my Mom who lives out of state for Mother's Day... it arrived on time and the plant was budding... my Mom is THRILLED with her present!!! I can't wait to order from them again!!! WELL DONE ProFlowers!

Compare Flower Delivery