2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.32/5

ProFlowers Gallery (4)
View More View More

ProFlowers Reviews

Original review: May 16, 2020

I received some beautiful, colorful, roses from my daughter on 5/8/2020 without the food ProFlowers said would be boxed. The flowers died 2 days later. I called ProFlowers on 5/12/2020 and they sent a new bouquet of flowers which I had chosen AND gave my daughter a partial refund. The new flowers arrived WITH the plant food and are beautiful. ProFlowers honors their guarantee that their flowers will last for at least a week. I would recommend using them. I also received a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries from my son-in-law.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I just thought I would come on here because I did actually check on here after placing my order. I ordered flowers for my sister for Mother’s Day and when I came on here, my heart sank thinking it was going to be absolutely horrible. I will say spent a little over $100 but that was partially because I waited until the last minute to have sent... I believe... We lost our mother last year and with the COVID virus, wanted to send her something since we couldn’t be together. My delivery came on the day, without any issues. And when I saw how they looked, I was so happy! Now I will say what I paid was outrageous but again I believe it was because I ordered without enough time. Sorry so many others had bad experiences. Not sure if location had anything to do with it being perfect.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I am completely satisfied and delighted with my recent purchase from ProFlowers. I chose them because their pricing is reasonable and their selection of floral arrangements was extensive. I ordered a dozen red and pink roses in a vase, to be delivered to my mother on March 6, in honor of her 80th birthday. She lives several states away from me. She received the flowers on time and was very surprised and delighted with them, too. I talked to her yesterday (March 16) on the phone, and she gushed that the roses are still beautiful and fresh, and that in fact they have bloomed to over 4" across. I will definitely be using ProFlowers for all of my future floral needs! 5 stars!

Original review: March 11, 2020

I totally understand that flowers are seasonal And location dependent. However, when ordering a "Special event" arrangement and Roses end up being Carnations that seems less than appropriate. At this point you are probably wondering why the high Marks. Well, the company made it right, it seems that a "local contractor" was responsible for the mess, new flowers were out the same day without charge and I was reimbursed for the original order. I've used them several other times without incidence so I would recommend.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Wanted something special for a family friends daughter who was in the hospital. I was able to order by color occasion and age appropriate. The mother was so appreciative and loved it. For the first delivery I was even able to get a discount and it didn’t matter how much I spent. They also have such nice vases so the mother said she liked how it could go from the hospital room to the living room.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: June 3, 2020

The business model they use for customer service and order delivery is just ridiculous. I will explain as short as possible. Customer service is foreign based, they are not located in the USA. If you are having any issues with the delivery, they will say that they need to call or message to a local florist to check the status of the order. In my case I called six times and all six times they were trying to contact the local florist. The local florist never answered. All customer service representatives keep saying that "you don't need to worry and your order will be delivered today". They just LIE!!! All 6 times they lied to me by saying that the order will be delivered the same day. I can not think of a more horrible service. This company is a total SCAM!

Original review: May 29, 2020

I ordered flowers and candy to be delivered to my wife. Flowers were delivered, not any candy. Yet I paid extra for the candy. The only response I received, after a long time (1.5 weeks) was "Here's 30% off the next order." No way am I ordering again. But I wanted my refund and got nothing.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Placed my order for Mother’s Day a week in advance. Ordered flowers and a teddy bear. I know I have ordered flowers before on line, it’s not the best bargain but I needed delivery. Not only were they 3 days late, tiny small flowers and no teddy bear. Customer service won’t answer and I got small flowers that lasted 3 days. Thanks for the disappointment on Mother’s Day!

Original review: May 22, 2020

Ordered flower arrangement for aunt's 65th birthday which was sent from a local florist. When it arrived it looked like someone picked up a grocery store bouquet & plopped it into a vase with numerous broken flowers hanging off. There was no arranging done. I called to complain and they said they would send a new arrangement and I stressed they must use a different florist. Flowers were redelivered but I was told it was the same florist, however, the flowers looked a little better but were not what I ordered. Customer service is clearly not in the United States, even when you ask to speak to a supervisor. On my 3rd call, they did offer a partial refund. The supervisor said he was with FTD so I am not sure if this is a bigger issue than with just with ProFlowers. Beware when ordering flowers online. It might be better to call a local florist for delivery.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Placed order a week prior to requested delivery date. Not Mother's Day so don't use that excuse, birthday for a friend. I call the day AFTER delivery was supposed to have occurred. Was asked "Would it be OK if the order could be placed today or TOMORROW?" What??!! Is it alright to have two extra days to do what you should have done ON THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE?? You've got one job - FLOWERS - and as I titled this ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT, past orders I've paid for teddy bears and/or candy that was not included with the delivery....three strikes. YOU'RE OUT. You should try harder especially in these UNPRECEDENTED TIMES, there isn't but so much money to go around. BYE FELICIA.

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team