3.27/5
Based on 1,211 ratings submitted in the last year

1752 ProFlowers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I am exceptionally happy with ProFlowers! My twin daughters had ordered 1 dozen roses for me for Mother's Day!! I was delighted when they came! When I opened the box, the roses were beautiful, but 1 of the red roses was totally destroyed. I followed the instructions, and put the other 11 roses in a container that I had in my kitchen. I took a picture and sent a copy to both of my daughters. 1 of my daughters asked about the vase that was included with the flowers; I told her that there was no vase in the box and that 1 of the flowers was totally destroyed. I suggested that maybe she should call ProFlowers about this.

The company was awesome!! They told my daughter that they would re-send another dozen roses; I thought that was very nice of them. When the 2nd dozen of roses arrived, they were more beautiful than even the 1st dozen had been, and there was a vase included!! All of the roses were intact, and they looked so beautiful in the vase. I was very, very happy; they even dried beautifully!!! My feeling is that ProFlowers is a very good company to do business with. Thank you ProFlowers!

Original review: May 12, 2019

My first experience with ProFlowers began as a result of ads that I heard on talk radio. When the first time I ordered flowers in a vase for my mother on Mother's Day ended up far exceeding my expectations relative to: ease of ordering and payment, cost, delivery exactly when promised, the freshness of the flowers, the quality of the vase, and the durability of those flowers: I couldn't wait until the next opportunity. Each year after that and, until my mother's passing, I tried to outdo the year before and neither she nor I were ever disappointed. A couple of years running, I threw in some tasty snacks that were available with the flowers and those, too, were a hit.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My son sent me flowers for Mother's Day. While I greatly appreciated them, they arrived wilted. I followed the instructions that came in the box. I cut 1" of the ends off, placed them in fresh water with the flower food that was provided, but some of the flowers did not bloom all the way and some were wilted. I decided to call ProFlowers to let them know I wasn't happy with the flowers because they were wilted. Normally I wouldn't complain, but I know my son must have spent a good deal of money on them and I hated to see all that money go to waste.

I must say that the customer service was great. They apologised and offered to send out replacement flowers, but I declined and asked that they credit my son back for his purchase. He lives in Ohio and I'm in Florida. I'm pretty sure the reason they came wilted is it's very hot here and I think the flowers were probably left on the delivery truck all day. I didn't get the flowers until after 8 p.m. Even after giving them a full day to spruce up, they never really did. I figured the same thing would happen if I had them redelivered in this heat. They came with a beautiful vase, so I have that as a keepsake. Even though the flowers were wilted, I would still use ProFlowers because of their professionalism at handling my situation. My son has sent me flowers from this company before and they arrived in very nice condition, so I'm sure this time was a fluke. I can say that the flowers and the vase always comes packaged nicely.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have purchased flowers for my mother several times in the last five years. I mistakenly tried the other guys (1800–) And inevitably the delivery was late or canceled with no notification. Not with ProFlowers! Everything is perfect. The delivery is only $12! What? Yes you read that right. Everyone else is $30-$40. My grandmother, Rose, passed away on Saturday. On Saturday night I ordered a dozen blue moon roses because my mother’s favorite color was blue. She receive them Monday morning. The total was $45. For a dozen long stem yet to be bloomed amazing VIBRANT blue roses and glass vase.

So I ordered two more to each go to my aunts. Everyone was in tears. And every time you order, you get 25% off the next order! I haven’t read any of the bad reviews but I’m guessing people will find anything to complain about and people never leave good reviews. Well I’m leaving a good review because these guys blow the competitors away and product and service and price.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa...I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

This very company never delivered flowers on the time and date they confirmed. Never received any notification or call from them if the order is delayed .After inquiring about it next day their answer was they are still trying to find a local floral shop to deliver it and it will take more than two days. Rude representative kept pushing I should keep the late delivery. No concern for the occasion it was ordered for. Very poor service, never recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

If I could give zero stars I would. I ordered a very beautiful Peace Lily for my sister that was supposed to be in a woven basket planter with cute multicolored Pom poms in it (an upgraded planter that I paid extra for). The first time it was shipped it arrived in a generic plain burlap basket and the plant had very few blooms on it with leaves that looked broken or chewed off. I let the company know and they assured me that they would send the recipient the correct order with the right basket that I paid extra for. Yet again, the order was incorrect only the second time the box was in even worse shape than the first delivery and it was still the wrong basket! When my sister opened the box the plant had ZERO blooms or flowers on it this time. If you don’t have inventory of a product a customer should not be led to believe that their gift will be sent as advertised online. In fact, it should not be advertised AT ALL online if the product is not available.

I upgraded the planter on my gift purchase and they sent the cheapest looking planter as if the recipient wouldn’t notice. I am very disappointed in the customer service and the quality of the products that were sent BOTH times. This was supposed to be a beautiful birthday gift and it ended up being a disaster and a headache. I will not be ordering from this company again. The first picture is what it SHOULD have been. Followed but first and second attempts.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I ordered a gift basket on July 24th to go out to my fiance's birthday on August 13th. More than enough time and when I called on her birthday because she didn't get it they tell me they didn't have that product in stock so they canceled the order. Never contacted me. Horrible customer service. The lady on the phone had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to order something else.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I submitted a order of roses to be delivered to my wife's office on our anniversary, made the payment, received the confirmation at 4 PM of the flower have not arrived. I contacted customer service and they stated the order was not processed because they didn't have the greeting card and will not be delivered. Extremely disappointed with the service.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Been using ProFlowers for 6 years now after I found no consistency with other florists in quality or pricing. ProFlowers website is user friendly, and pricing is fair. I order several times a year from ProFlowers and I have never been disappointed. Paul ** Higganum, CT

ProFlowers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs