2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.26/5

ProFlowers Gallery (4)

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 16, 2020

I received some beautiful, colorful, roses from my daughter on 5/8/2020 without the food ProFlowers said would be boxed. The flowers died 2 days later. I called ProFlowers on 5/12/2020 and they sent a new bouquet of flowers which I had chosen AND gave my daughter a partial refund. The new flowers arrived WITH the plant food and are beautiful. ProFlowers honors their guarantee that their flowers will last for at least a week. I would recommend using them. I also received a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries from my son-in-law.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I just thought I would come on here because I did actually check on here after placing my order. I ordered flowers for my sister for Mother’s Day and when I came on here, my heart sank thinking it was going to be absolutely horrible. I will say spent a little over $100 but that was partially because I waited until the last minute to have sent... I believe... We lost our mother last year and with the COVID virus, wanted to send her something since we couldn’t be together. My delivery came on the day, without any issues. And when I saw how they looked, I was so happy! Now I will say what I paid was outrageous but again I believe it was because I ordered without enough time. Sorry so many others had bad experiences. Not sure if location had anything to do with it being perfect.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I am completely satisfied and delighted with my recent purchase from ProFlowers. I chose them because their pricing is reasonable and their selection of floral arrangements was extensive. I ordered a dozen red and pink roses in a vase, to be delivered to my mother on March 6, in honor of her 80th birthday. She lives several states away from me. She received the flowers on time and was very surprised and delighted with them, too. I talked to her yesterday (March 16) on the phone, and she gushed that the roses are still beautiful and fresh, and that in fact they have bloomed to over 4" across. I will definitely be using ProFlowers for all of my future floral needs! 5 stars!

Original review: March 11, 2020

I totally understand that flowers are seasonal And location dependent. However, when ordering a "Special event" arrangement and Roses end up being Carnations that seems less than appropriate. At this point you are probably wondering why the high Marks. Well, the company made it right, it seems that a "local contractor" was responsible for the mess, new flowers were out the same day without charge and I was reimbursed for the original order. I've used them several other times without incidence so I would recommend.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Wanted something special for a family friends daughter who was in the hospital. I was able to order by color occasion and age appropriate. The mother was so appreciative and loved it. For the first delivery I was even able to get a discount and it didn’t matter how much I spent. They also have such nice vases so the mother said she liked how it could go from the hospital room to the living room.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

So, I am actually writing as a recipient of a floral arrangement. Yes, I know the prices cannot be beat - and it's one thing to say it's the thought that counts, but it's really embarrassing when you are putting your own floral arrangement together in front of peers because they know whoever bought them went with the cheapest way to express their thoughts. When you read the website it says the arrangement arrives in cellophane, in a box, you cut the ends, put them in water - and you are good to go!

You have to find scissors, cut the tape on the box, pull out the flowers that are almost mashed down in the plastic, free them from their plastic prison, cut the ends off, go to the break room and get water for the vase - meanwhile all your peers are looking on and giggling because of all the hoops you have to jump through to make your own arrangement - and about 20 - 30 mins later of unwrapping, running, and arranging, you FINALLY have your finished product. Way to cut out the cost of a florist and have that headache passed on to the one you love!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I ordered a lovely arrangement during the pandemic for my friend whose mother has passed away. The flowers were damaged during shipment, and I was notified by UPS of this problem and that UPS had notified ProFlowers. ProFlowers did not contact me, so I did contact them and arranged a redelivery. Flowers were not redelivered and I contacted them again. Again was told redelivery would occur and was given a UPS tracking number that was not active. I called, talked to a representative, who told me flowers were with UPS and would be delivered the next day. I asked that the tracking number be sent - it was inactive. An hour later, I received an email saying the flowers had shipped and would be delivered four day after the notice -- 10 days late! I am furious and was completely frustrated by the phone customer service reps who can only read from a script and were not remotely helpful.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I placed an order to by delivery with the specification that must need to be delivery before 3 pm because it's Friday and everybody at the school leave by 3 pm. I called CS (overseas of course) they could not provide the name and phone number of the flower shop so I could call to check the delivery status, the CS agent asked to call the school and ask if my daughter could wait in the parking lot to receive the flowers. All that I want was to surprise my daughter on her first week of school as new teacher. Also as a firefighter dad all I want her to continue to be proud on a day like this. I will understand if today Sept 11 was a busy day for preparing and delivery like it could have been Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, etc. but Friday 9-11? Order #**. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Every order we placed by phone or email was followed up with a message that whatever you ordered is not available. No communication with local florists. Next time I'll call florist directly. That way we'll actually get the flowers.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

I have tried to order from ProFlowers twice. Once around Christmas and they were unable to deliver the flowers. I received no phone call, When I called them, was given no credit for the nondelivery and was promised delivery next day and didn’t happen again. My money was credited. My stupid self decided to try again, the exact same thing. I even took it one step further and called ProFlowers to double-check they were out for delivery and was put on hold and told they had contacted the flower shop and the order was out for delivery. How can a company still be in business and not be able to deliver flowers! So once again I said, "Can you credit me for the nondelivery of flowers again and still deliver for my trouble?" and they said no. I was credited once again and my girlfriend still has never received flowers! I will never attempt an order again and warn others to not bother. Disappointment is huge!

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team