2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5
Based on 1,593 ratings submitted in the last year

ProFlowers Gallery (4)

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my girl for Valentine’s Day & they came over a week late and they were dying and smashed when she received them. Customer service was terrible and provided no information and lied about when the flowers actually shipped.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for same-day delivery. They were never delivered and the address and phone number were correct. They refused to provide a different florist to deliver the flowers. And they kept giving me the run around about how they attempted to deliver when the delivery address has a 24-hour concierge so there is no way the flowers could not be delivered. The address was correct and my flowers still have not been delivered way past the delivery date that they were supposed to be delivered and they provided no recourse. They didn't take any responsibility for not delivering the flowers and still took my money!!

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered on Friday. They were not delivered, so I called and was told they would be delivered on Saturday. They were not delivered on Saturday so I called and was told they would definitely be there on Sunday. Again, no delivery. Finally on Monday, four days late, they were delivered. This is exceptionally poor service and false and misleading customer service. I will definitely find another company to order flowers from the next time. BEWARE of ProFlowers.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

My fiance ordered flowers for Valentine's day and had them delivered to our home. I unwrapped them and put them in the provided vase with the provided plant food. I took a pic and sent it to him. Then I noticed some petals had fallen off. He was disappointed when he came home and saw them. He said they looked nothing like the pic and they weren't cheap. The next morning we woke up to find several flowers wilted and dead. He emailed the company and hasn't heard a thing back. We will not order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend spending almost $100 for Valentines Day. I placed the order with a deliver date of 12 Feb (available). Well we were going out of town on the 13th for V-Day. The flowers didn't come. I called customer service and the woman I spoke with blatantly didn't care and just kept going "uh hmmm" repeatedly. She then replied they will be delivered on the 15th (Monday). I opened the tracking and it had changed to the 15th, then they didn't come again on Monday. Tracking now said Tuesday the 16th, then again they did not come, finally on Wednesday the 17th they arrived late that evening. After opening them, 24 rainbow roses, only 11 were usable. The rest died and the rose tops were all off. This is the worst experience A with ordering flowers I've ever had. After all this, I then googled them and there are a lot of reviews similar to mine, dead flowers, late arrivals etc. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Resolution response: Feb. 15, 2021

They did give me a full refund...which alleviated my frustration with the process. Still sad about the overall experience but at least they held up on their end...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Ordered flowers way in advance for Valentines Day to be delivered a couple of days early for convenience. They did not arrive. Got an email that I didn't see (it came late on Feb.13) saying, "You can cancel your order in 24 hours and we are sorry that the shipment issues delayed this." Didn't see it till today the 15th. I had called on the 12th about why no delivery. Customer Service only offered to refund extra delivery fee I paid. I asked to talk with someone higher and was put on hold and gave up after 20 minutes. Had used them a number of times but no more.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I ordered my GF flowers for Valentine’s Day ($100 worth!) and the delivery NEVER came on Valentine’s Day, how awful is that. No update, no call from the company, no status change, customer service was useless and had less updates than myself, no compassion. The list goes on but what is troubling is that they are not able to provide any tracking or delivery updates as they continued to tell me “we are not able to reach the florist” and was also told to have more patience / it’s on the truck for delivery now. They had me wait until 9 pm on Valentine’s Day just to be even more disappointed. I would NEVER purchase from here again. I had also sent Instagram and Facebook messages but got no response which didn’t surprise me after speaking with their customer service team. Very unprofessional and again, would never do business again with. Take my advice and use another site, one that can provide delivery updates/estimates.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Had flowers delivered to my wife for Valentine's Day. She was so excited when she received them, only to open the box and find the flowers wilted with brown edges. One of the roses even had mold on it. I was so embarrassed and extremely upset. The company did offer to refund my money, but it still left me empty handed on Valentine's Day. It was the first and last time we order from them.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I ordered 36 roses for my wife the Rose Colored Love bouquet. Paid $220 to have them delivered on the 13th. On the 13th they had not been delivered. I called and they told me that it would never have been the 13th, it would have been the 13th or 14th. On their website, there is no option to select multiple days, so this is a lie. They offered to refund, which I accepted. Today 21 roses arrived. So, even if they had gotten the delivery day right, they appear to be unable to count.

Customer service says I can keep them as a gift. My money cannot be returned for 5 days. In the meantime I ordered the same flowers from 1800 Flowers. So ProFlowers has my money, and I have had to pay 1800 Flowers extra to expedite. In the meantime proflowers is making money on the interest. I'm just one guy, but over millions of transactions this means proflowers is making a ton of money by not performing. Oh, and their customer service does my care. If I could give negative stars I would.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers for Valentine's Day 2 weeks in advance and paid handsomely for it. the 14th wasn't even available which is somewhat understandable. So I selected the 13th. A day early is just fine. Day of, flowers still weren't delivered by 7pm. I checked the order and it said it was to be delivered on the 15 despite the fact the order was in the next town over on the morning of 2/13. I chatted online with a customer service rep who assured me they would be sent on time and that it was an error. Still wasn't delivered. Chatted online again with another rep who say they were in fact being delivered on the 15th. The website was still advertising same day delivery for valentines day but couldnt manage to get my flowers 10 minutes away the day after they promised. Canceled the order, went to a local florist. Never again. Next time I'm going to use a local florist, or try one of the other flower companies such as 1-800-Flowers or Bouqs.

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team