2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.29/5

ProFlowers Gallery (4)

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 16, 2020

I received some beautiful, colorful, roses from my daughter on 5/8/2020 without the food ProFlowers said would be boxed. The flowers died 2 days later. I called ProFlowers on 5/12/2020 and they sent a new bouquet of flowers which I had chosen AND gave my daughter a partial refund. The new flowers arrived WITH the plant food and are beautiful. ProFlowers honors their guarantee that their flowers will last for at least a week. I would recommend using them. I also received a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries from my son-in-law.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I just thought I would come on here because I did actually check on here after placing my order. I ordered flowers for my sister for Mother’s Day and when I came on here, my heart sank thinking it was going to be absolutely horrible. I will say spent a little over $100 but that was partially because I waited until the last minute to have sent... I believe... We lost our mother last year and with the COVID virus, wanted to send her something since we couldn’t be together. My delivery came on the day, without any issues. And when I saw how they looked, I was so happy! Now I will say what I paid was outrageous but again I believe it was because I ordered without enough time. Sorry so many others had bad experiences. Not sure if location had anything to do with it being perfect.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I am completely satisfied and delighted with my recent purchase from ProFlowers. I chose them because their pricing is reasonable and their selection of floral arrangements was extensive. I ordered a dozen red and pink roses in a vase, to be delivered to my mother on March 6, in honor of her 80th birthday. She lives several states away from me. She received the flowers on time and was very surprised and delighted with them, too. I talked to her yesterday (March 16) on the phone, and she gushed that the roses are still beautiful and fresh, and that in fact they have bloomed to over 4" across. I will definitely be using ProFlowers for all of my future floral needs! 5 stars!

Original review: March 11, 2020

I totally understand that flowers are seasonal And location dependent. However, when ordering a "Special event" arrangement and Roses end up being Carnations that seems less than appropriate. At this point you are probably wondering why the high Marks. Well, the company made it right, it seems that a "local contractor" was responsible for the mess, new flowers were out the same day without charge and I was reimbursed for the original order. I've used them several other times without incidence so I would recommend.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Wanted something special for a family friends daughter who was in the hospital. I was able to order by color occasion and age appropriate. The mother was so appreciative and loved it. For the first delivery I was even able to get a discount and it didn’t matter how much I spent. They also have such nice vases so the mother said she liked how it could go from the hospital room to the living room.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Do not use ProFlowers!!!! Read the reviews. I ordered roses to be delivered for my grandmother's 95th birthday and they were never delivered!!!! When you call customer service, no one cares- I was even hung up on once. After battling with them for two hours I was given 30% off. Gee thanks. My grandma's birthday is ruined. Please use any other flower delivery service than this garbage!!! After doing my research I found out this happens all the time!!! Terrible terrible company, will not be surprised when they go out of business.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Ordered flowers for my anniversary. Flowers were 3 days late. Emailed the company multiple times. Never received an apology. Realized after come research that this is standard practice for this company. Won't use them again. Beware!

Original review: July 1, 2020

I had two issues with this company. First, the arrangement that I had picked looked just like the arrangement that I bought, however, I believe someone must have stolen half the flowers, because I paid for the "best" arrangement and I got the beginner's arrangement. It reminded me of something a 14 year old would give to his girlfriend for their one month anniversary! second, I received an email that my flowers had been delivered.... four hours later they actually showed up. Just an overall bad experience.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Yellow roses were ordered. 24 each for every year of marriage. Big occasion just getting through this pandemic. Very embarrassing. Not to mention being offered $5.50 a rose. I accepted the discount to not hassle. Never will I recommend nor purchase from them again. Thanks for ruining my anniversary.

Original review: June 19, 2020

Trash company! They are not a flower company. They are a flower broker! They take your money and advertise things the local florist can’t achieve! Then when they deliver a junk bouquet when you paid for “best” they refuse to give you the local florist's contact info! Why? Because the local florist probably made a $40 bouquet when you paid for a $95 bouquet but they don’t know you paid that! I ordered two bouquets for my daughter for her birthday and both look absolutely awful and nothing like the pictures ProFlowers advertises. Total junk. Could get better flowers at a grocery store. I’m sure it’s not the florist's fault. They probably only get a fraction of the money pro flowers charges! Caution!! Just find a local florist on your own!

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team