3.7/5 (575 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 10, 2022

Ordered flowers for one of my wife's best friends after her father passed away. Supposed to be there the following day, and when I checked the tracking, it said item damaged in transit. When I called, a customer rep that was obviously in another country (couldn't understand his speech very well) basically told me to call back later to get it re-sent or a refund. When I called back later, I told the lady (who was even hard to understand) that I needed it resent and delivered next day like the original order. After going back and forth several times, I told her to issue a refund so I could order from somewhere else. Terrible any and every way you look at it...

Original review: May 9, 2022

Disappointing and embarrassing flowers! Ordered Mother's day flowers six days before mother's day to arrive on Saturday May 7th. Not only did they NOT SHOW - but today - Monday when they DID arrive - they were brown, wilted and petals all over the counter! My Mother In Law in her nice attempt to THANK us - was like "Oh sweetie - wherever you purchased these... do not again!" Happy Mother's Day! Thank You PROFLOWERS for a huge disappointment! $100 + wasted. :(

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Although I had a previous experience with flowers not being delivered to my sister in the hospital, I gave them the “anyone can make one mistake” allowance.

This year, I ordered a bouquet for my mom for Mother’s Day. She is newly living in an assisted living facility, and not too happy about it. I received the expected emails telling me that my order had been received and was on its way.

When I went to see Mom on Mother’s Day, the flowers, which were supposed to be delivered on the previous day, were not there. If I had not been able to visit her, I would never have known. When I got home and checked the website, I found that the flowers had indeed not been delivered. The so-called customer service page had a very brief form to fill out: what’s the problem, do you want a redelivery (“yes” or “other”) and a text box asking for a comment, which refuses to accept any comment other than “please refund.” I got an automated email telling me that the company is investigating, but heard nothing further. While I can resolve the financial issue with my credit card, it won’t help my mom feel less disappointed. If you are sending a gift to someone, I would most definitely NOT recommend this service.

Original review: May 7, 2022

Customer service blatantly lied to me about my order. I ordered a gift basket for my daughter in-law for Mother's Day to be delivered on 5/5/22 and it did not deliver. I contacted customer service that evening and was told by email per their rep Steve that it would deliver the next day. It did not deliver the next day, so I sent them another email about the issue with no response. I called customer service on Saturday 5/7 and was told that it would not deliver until 5/10/22 as the order was not apparently processed even though I got an order confirmation and another email saying it was on the way with a ups tracking number.

I am so angry as now it is the day before mother's day and there's no way to get a gift there by tomorrow as it was to be shipped to another state. Had they told me the truth to begin with there would have been time to make other arrangements. I have ordered from them in the past with no issue, but to be lied to does not fly with me. I will never use ProFlowers again again.

Original review: May 7, 2022

Would give negative stars if I could. Made 2 separate orders for Mother’s Day. Both orders were cancelled the morning they were supposed to be delivered and customer service (Homer especially) is terrible to deal with. Please save your time and money and never purchase with this company.

Original review: May 7, 2022

Flowers were wilted, broken and leaves brown and dry. Sunflower stems were rotting and blooms small and broken at the stems. I will not use this vendor ever in the future. I was extremely disappointed. They were the worst flowers I have ever received.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my wife and what I got was nowhere near what I ordered. She told me someone sent her an ugly bouquet. Turns out it was the pretty bouquet that I thought I ordered. Several of the flowers were broken and/or wilted. I didn't cheap out, bought the Premium (most expensive) bouquet in the arrangement group and did so several weeks in advance. I basically paid over $150 to disappoint my wife (could have gotten that reaction for free). I called and they just didn't care. I will not order from here again.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I received a Mother's Day bouquet. It contained several roses. Two arrived with the petals all off. They were in the container so I know they started out intact. Another had a withered, brown petal on the outside of it. The whole arrangement was crushed. I tried to include a picture so you could see how bad it is, but didn't have any luck with that. It was delivered by UPS, so I have no idea how long it was in transit. Too long!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I love a state away. It was my other's birthday. Spent 100$ for flowers 2 days before the delivery date. & nothing came in for her birthday. The next day I requested it be there & nothing again. I spent 100$ & they kept saying it’ll be there & from then no communication. I also after 2 days later no flowers or gifts being delivered I requested a refund with the flowers still being delivered. She refunded & canceled the order without telling me. SCAM. Don’t use. Use a real business. Will never use again & will leave reviews everywhere for this company.

Original review: March 7, 2022

The flowers I ordered for my wife for Valentine's Day were left unattended on my front porch for God knows how long in 19° weather. My wife was home, but never heard the doorbell, if it was ever even rung (which she swears it wasn't). My phone never left my side, yet no call was made to alert me of a delivery. As a result, the roses were dead by the next day, and the lilies never opened. I submitted a review form and asked that they contact me. It went unanswered. I contacted the customer service department directly and "Claire" said she would replace them. She never did. That was February 23rd. It is now March 8th and they never followed up on their promise. I've used Proflowers.com in the past, but this was a deal breaker. Never again. I don't appreciate being lied to.

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

ProFlowers Company Information