ProFlowers

93%

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

1,544people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with ProFlowers:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

My sister had surgery and I wanted to send her flowers ASAP. I chose ProFlowers because they advertise overnight delivery and it was important that they arrive overnight. Paid extra $10 for overnight ($5) and weekend ($5) delivery on top of a $15 delivery charge (so $25 of delivery charges). Flowers did not arrive on Saturday. I called and was told that they couldn't reach the florist so they could not tell me the status or assure me that the flowers would arrive. He was most likely in another country. Saturday -- no flowers. Sunday -- no flowers. No call to inform me of a problem. Nothing. Monday I requested a refund. No explanation provided. No apology for the very poor service. NOTHING. This company is very poor. I highly discourage you from using them.

I ordered flowers for my friend to be delivered on her birthday, Friday, Sept. 16. I received confirmation of the order and the $51.97 was debited from my bank account. The flowers were not delivered on Friday. I called Monday, Sept. 19 and spoke with a customer service rep who apologized, said that the flowers would be delivered today, Sept. 20, with an upgrade, 20% discount, and an apology note. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED. This company has the absolute worst customer service AND, more importantly, it does not fulfill its business obligations. Today, after calling the company out on Twitter, a woman named "Sandy" apologized and told me to send an email. Based on past behavior, I have absolutely no faith that an email will accomplish anything. You can't keep saying "sorry" -- that's what they said Friday, then Monday, and now today. It's totally ridiculous. Businesses can't run on sorries.

Unfortunately, it was such a unpleasant experience for me. I've been your customer over three years every occasion and I just spent $500 for funeral in August.

It was really disappointing experience. It took me two hours to talk to Candece, and meanwhile they hung up on me, then I have to go all over again. She only gave me 50 % off after spending $300, and the flower I purchase was nothing like the picture on your website. It was for my best friend's daughter's wedding ceremony, and I felt terribly embarrassed and deceived by your company after spending $350. I'll not coming back to your service ever again.

I recently ordered flowers through ProFlowers and paid a premium to have them delivered same-day in time for a funeral. Over a day later, I received an email stating... "We regret to inform you that the item you selected is no longer available in the delivery area for the delivery date. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us so that we may assist you in selecting another product. We look forward to hearing from you."

When I called to complain and demand my money back, the customer service person asked if I would be interested in ordering flowers for a week later. I was LIVID. Not only did they wait over a day to notify me that they couldn't fill my order (are there no flowers near Austin, TX), they then insulted me with a sales pitch. I have demanded a full refund and will NEVER order flowers through this disreputable and incompetent company again.

ORDERED A DOZEN LONG STEM ROSES FOR SISTER'S BIRTHDAY TO BE DELIVERED TO HER PLACE OF BUSINESS JUST LIKE MY FATHER DID every year before passing last year. Received email the flowers were delivered to sister. Call Sister flowers never were delivered. Tried to call ProFlowers. Cannot speak to a supervisor. Could not speak to anybody who knew what was going on. I could not get order confirmation. Lies, lies, lies. Horrible, horrible, horrible company. The woman on the other line how would she feel if this happened to her. She laughed at me water company horrible customer service skills turn around and ordered from a local Boca florist. Had to pay again waiting for the results of that this afternoon. Will give them a positive review if it comes through. With ProFlowers I even paid to have express delivery hand-delivered. What a joke.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

A BIG ZERO for ProFlowers! I ordered same day delivery at 10:30am for my niece after she was announced homecoming princess so they would be there the same day. Not only did they not deliver them, they called the NEXT day at 11:50am to say they weren't delivered but would be that day, then AGAIN at 4:28pm to say they couldn't deliver now until the NEXT DAY!!! Awful, awful customer service. I will NEVER order from them again - back to 1800Flowers! Huge disappointment! After demanding a refund they informed me I still have to pay the same day delivery charge!!! FOR WHAT??? Unbelievable!

I think everyone else has said it. I didn't need same-day delivery. I didn't need first-thing-in-the-morning delivery. I didn't need the vase. I just wanted the flowers to arrive. And the $27.99 bouquet came to (drumroll) $53.96. Now, let's assume that taxes kicked it a little over $30. What's the other $20-plus for? Again, no vase, not even a cheap one. No rush. Just - as others have pointed out - once all of the information is in, the card is written and edited, the credit card is entered, it's a bore having to start all over somewhere else. If you are reading this beforehand - start somewhere else. I think, in the era of the Internet, we can find local florists and call them and leave out the greedy, sweaty, grossly dressed and putrescent middleman that IS ProFlowers.

It is so sleazy to add on the delivery fees and additional fees at the very end after I've already entered all the addresses, credit card info, etc. Tell me all fees UPFRONT. I will never do business with sleazy companies that hide fees until the end.

Ordered flowers and the fruit and cheese and signed up for 3 months of deliveries for my mother's 90th birthday. This has now been cancelled twice - with promises to ship the next day, now 4 days extension on shipping though "shipping costs will be refunded". REALLY??? This was to have received FREE delivery (as promised on their site) so NO refund and now past her birthday (after giving her the dates to be home and ready to see a surprise). DO NOT BUY from this COMPANY! This is really terrible.

Ordered flowers for delivery on Aug 25, 2016. Flowers not sent, email from We-Care flowers (ProFlowers) stating they were sorry and will get the flowers delivered the next day. Aug 26, flowers still NOT sent. Again, they are sorry and will try the next day. Aug 27, flowers STILL not sent. I called them, they want to try again for Aug 29th. Are you kidding me? Birthday for Grandmother has already passed and ProFlowers doesn't even seem to be trying to get this sent. Fool me once, twice, three times and they want a fourth shot? Use FTD.com or ANYONE else, unless you don't care if it ever arrives.

I ordered flowers from this company before and was pretty satisfied. Two days before a birthday I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered on the date requested. I called ProFlowers on that day and asks if they were delivered. They said the address I gave them was wrong!!! They had been there several times before. I called 3 more times and said they'd come that evening. Never arrived!!! Called and cancelled order and am expecting a refund. Would NEVER use them again. Very disappointed.

I ordered flowers with same day delivery and 9 hours later, had not received the flowers. I called customer service to be informed they were not able to locate a local florist and cancelled the order without ever contacting me.

I setup a delivery for flowers to be sent to my friend's family because of a death in the family. Well they came a day late and someone stole the flowers during the shipment and they only received the vase. How embarrassing!? They sent a replacement and again they were not delivered on time!! Horrible!!! I always did business with them and will never again! I hope no one steals the replacements too! We shall see! They even taped it up c'mon!

I placed an order over the weekend and the first available delivery day was Tuesday, which was fine. Tuesday, I received an email stating the flowers could not be delivered because of severe weather. I wondered about this as our weather is beautiful, just hot. The flowers were delivered this morning, one day late, and my friend sent me pictures. They were beautiful, much like the picture. I was truly satisfied. This afternoon I receive another email stating they were crediting all of my shipping charges because the delivery was delayed. I thought this gesture showed great customer service of the Company ProFlowers. I will use them again for sure.

I ordered what I thought was a beautiful arrangement for my mother-in-law for her a birthday gift and when it was received it was the most disgraceful flowers I have ever seen. It looked like I had sent and picked them up from a random garden in a heat wave if you can imagine that. Then they want to so call honor me a coupon for more than what I paid and charge me the difference on my credit. What people do for money. I will never order from them again. See what I ordered and what I got (images below). A disgrace. For what I paid I could have done better buying at the corner grocery store and spent way less. I wanted to give my mother-in-law a beautiful experience of receiving them. Beautiful flowers I thought I ordered. Never again.

I ordered the deluxe version of beautiful flowers including a beautifully wrapped vase. Got a pathetic arrangement. Not one flower as pictured and a standard junk vase. So disappointed.

I ordered 2 arrangements for my Uncle's funeral service. One was delivered, the other one I could not get any written confirmation that it was delivered nor could anyone at service tell me if they saw it. I called c.s. and was informed they thought it was delivered and would send me email confirmation. Email I received said "Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the pleasant experience you had with one of our customer service representatives...." So I email contacted c.s. again and asked what was going on and can they give me written confirmation that order was delivered as requested. Automated email response to that, they would get back to me in 24 hours; never heard a thing. This happened twice and no confirmation has been received. It has been 3 plus weeks and I have heard nothing. In the meantime, I have registered a dispute on goods & services with my credit card company.

I'm a flower girl, I absolutely love flowers and plants. I randomly send flowers to friends and family just for the heck of it. I wanted to give ProFlowers a try. The pics on their website are beautiful. False advertisement. I sent my parents a bouquet of 100 blooms and when the "box", yes BOX not bouquet arrived my parents weren't at home. The lovely delivery guy left the "BOX" of flowers on their porch in 98-degree weather. The "box" was outside for over 2 hours. Inside the box was a nightmare. The flowers were like trash, a soggy mess. The stems were about 8 inches too long for the $.50 vase that was provided.

I called their CS and requested a refund. I was advised I would receive my refund within 5-7 days. That time has passed and still no refund. This is the worst company ever. I've NEVER been so dissatisfied with a company. The surprise for my parents was ruined by them and now I'm still waiting on my refund. I absolutely hate this company. I cannot express how pissed off I am. The CS agents I've talked to were professional and kind. It sucks they work for such a ** company. I HATE PROFLOWERS!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY REFUND???

I cancelled my order several hours after ordering due to not having my date of delivery available ten days or more later. I thought I was done... until my credit card was charged!!! I filed a complaint with my credit card company and also with ProFlowers who wrote me back stating it takes 28 DAYS TO RECEIVE MY REFUND!!! Holy cow! Horrendous customer service... will never use them again... never!

I have been using ProFlowers for a number of years. Have recommended them to numerous friends, but today will be the last time I will use them. I placed an order online, was told that the address didn't exist. I called customer service and was told that UPS, USPS, FedEx don't recognise it. I was upset as the family have been living there for 4 years. I called back after I received an email saying that my order had been processed (without my approval to use my card... little disconcerting) and was told that the order had been approved. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I swear I was talking to the same original customer service person. Yes, it was a Sunday... Sorry ProFlowers you have lost a customer.

I had a Groupon for a discount on flowers. Well I should have known it wasn't going to be a good experience despite the lovely pictures ProFlowers posts. The tulips were delivered DROOPING and really ugly. It was embarrassing for my mother in law to take a picture of that and pretend she was happy for our sake. Do not trust these guys for any important event because they will mess it up.

In a world where so many of us order online I believe companies need to be impeccable in what they are offering. Meaning what you see online and what you receive should be pretty close. Would you agree? I order a flower arrangement for my mother-in-law's birthday. I ordered it in advance so that it would be delivered on her birthday, which fell on a Saturday. I paid extra to have it delivered on that Saturday. I ordered the arrangement called "Laughing Lavender" as seen in the first picture below. What was delivered was the hideous arrangement that is mostly green with a few white flowers.

When I saw what my mom-in-law posted on Facebook I was horrified! I mean really? What florist would deliver an arrangement like that? The third picture is what was re-delivered. I spent about an hour on the phone talking to someone on why another delivery needed to be made that day. For most of the hour I was being told that the arrangement I wanted was not available until the next week and finally after I asked to speak to the manager-on-duty did he finally agree to send something out same day. Yes it was a nice arrangement but wouldn't you say the florist that delivered the original arrangement should pay for this? What I really wanted to understand from Pro-Flowers is how does this happen? At any rate, DO NOT ORDER FROM PRO-FLOWERS. I have read many reviews that have shared similar stories.

I wanted to send someone a white flower arrangement for bereavement. I ended up choosing the Eternal Friendship Bouquet Deluxe. The description says its "an exquisite way to deliver your expressions of sympathy" which is exactly what I was looking for. I ordered a 2 day delivery and the recipient got it on time. The flowers look great and delivery was on time. My only problem was the expensive cost.

Spent a good amount of money on a lovely bouquet for my sister's birthday. The flower was beautiful as it was advertised on the website. When my sister received her flowers and sent me a picture of what she got, I was beyond ANGRY! The flowers she received was nothing close to what I thought I ordered. I was so embarrassed that those flowers were sent to her. Majority of the flowers were limpy and dead. The arrangement was not what I ordered. I email the company twice with pictures of the flowers I ordered and the one received but no one care to reach out. Their customer service is horrible as evident that there's so much negative reviews. I WILL NOT BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER AND WILL LET OTHERS KNOW NOT TO USE THEIR SERVICE...

Order cancelled by them day of delivery. On July 12th I order a bouquet of sunflowers to be delivered on July 18th. At just after 2pm on the 18th, again the day of the delivery, they informed me they would be able to fulfill the order. Never doing business with them again. Just going to call local florists and with them directly and it will be cheaper because ProFlowers won't have to take their cut.

I ordered this for my mother's birthday since she lives 8 hours away and I hardly ever have a chance to visit. They looked stunning on the online pictures and they came with free chocolates so I figured I'd give them a try. I should have looked online and read the reviews but it didn't cross my mind. Big mistake, from now on I will do my research or purchase items at local stores where I can view it in person especially for special occasions. These flowers are something you send to an ex lover showing your dying love for them just how these flowers are dying as soon as they arrive.

I ordered "TWO DOZEN RED ROSES WITH RUBY VASE, CHOCOLATES & BEAR" for my wife's birthday. She received the arrangement by FedEx. The box was damaged, there were only 12 ugly roses, instead of 24, the chocolates were melted. I thought it was going to be a nice arrangement as showed on their website, but my wife got a sorry arrangement. The roses were dead by the 3rd day. I called them and they were like "OH well we will refund you your money." Receiving the money back was the least they could have done, since we didn't get what we ordered.

I was VERY disappointed at the merchandise, the service and their customer service that handle my complaint were VERY rude and short. They just don't care for their customers. They just want to get the money up front and hope for the best. I will never again be ordering from them. I strongly recommend you to look at other companies before settling for this horrible service. Have a great day!

Arrangement was smaller than stated. Not much effort put in to it. We were out of town when we needed to order flowers and were unable to order from our local floral store. The first and last time we use ProFlowers nor would we recommend them.

I wrote to them for a refund. I got no response. I delivered to my wife's job. It came on a fedex box which is fine but nothing was sprouting. My wife was so embarrassed she hid them under the desk and brought them home. I paid 70 for 49 flowers due to taxes and delivery fee. I won't speak much but the pictures will explain.

The delivery of my mom's birthday flowers was scheduled for Friday, however they did not arrive until Monday, at which time they were wilted and pathetic looking. How embarrassing to have your mom receive such a horribly looking gift on her special day?! I had a problem a couple years ago with the delivery driver leaving an order of flowers on the porch in the dead of winter (in Minnesota!) - needless to say they were ruined as well. Thought I'd give them another chance to see if it was a one off occurrence - boy how I wished I'd have read reviews before placing this final order!!! I will NOT be using them again, ever, and I will NOT recommend them to anyone.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As part of a family of brands in the floral industry, ProFlowers has a lot to live up to. It makes a commitment to fresh blooms right from the field.

• Holiday decorations: Not only does ProFlowers sell stunning seasonal flower arrangements, it also sells decorations like wreaths and cornucopias.
  • Buy for the garden: For flower enthusiasts, a range of plants, bulb kits and bonsai trees are available for sale in addition to bouquets.
  • Automate gift giving: Buy its "gift of the month" club and get 12 deliveries throughout the year. The appreciation from your loved ones will be well worth the cost.
  • Same-day delivery: Pop out during your lunch hour to place an order, and never miss another birthday.
  • Include a snack: Gourmet food offerings include sweets, wine and fruit baskets, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.
  • Best for Suitors, husbands, modern women and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery