2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.9/5 (2515 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I have used this company at least 6 times and overall they did a pretty good job except. For one I stamt where the product was not up to par. In fairness they did offer me a 25 dollar credit for a future order. Their same day service is high ($19.99) as well as they charge an additional $4.99. PRETTY STEEP, when my local florist charges significantly less. But a 4 out of 5 is still worthy.

Original review: May 9, 2021

The bouquet was beautiful. My mom loved it! I think a better job could have been done given the price of them. Better at cutting the stems, putting the arrangement together, a better vase. Other than that, my mom was satisfied so that's all that matters really.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2021

This company is always on time & always consistent with the product that is expected. In addition, they have corrected any mistakes and that is another plus why my wife & I continue to use them. We have used them for sending flowers to family, friend and even each other when it is time for an anniversary, birthday, or just to say Hi and surprise each other.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Flowers are fresh. The arrangements are full and colorful with flower colors complement each other. Blooms last at least 2 plus weeks. Delivery was courteous, flowers were best and orderly upon arrival.

Original review: May 4, 2021

It is critical in building customer trust in this business. 1- Authenticity of pictures as shown on their website, 2- How the actual delivery matches, 3- On time delivery and 4-value for the price paid.

Original review: June 21, 2021

For a few years, ProFlowers had provided excellent service with very nice arrangements. My most recent order, however, will keep me from doing business with this company again. I ordered flowers for our anniversary with a specific delivery date. Then, I received an email that the flowers could not actually be delivered as promised. This can happen, I am sure, with a business this large and complicated. I got online and asked for the order to be cancelled in a chat. I was assured that the order actually could be delivered on time. My skepticism was addressed by the explanation that a different florist would be utilized.

Today, you guessed it, I received an email saying that the delivery could not be made- they were not able to secure another florist in our area. I get it that there can be hiccups. Just don't lie to me and promise something that cannot be delivered. If this sounds overly critical or coming from someone whose expectations are just too high, I understand. Just don't count on ProFlowers when it "absolutely, positively needs to get there" to borrow another company's line.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. Promised delivery 6/19. Her birthday is 6/20. They were not delivered and company told me they couldn't secure a florist in her area. She lives in a metropolitan city so that was a lie or they didn't try very hard. I have had no problems in the past, but this was a big one and I won't use again.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. Said they would deliver at the time order. Then I received an email they they couldn't deliver on time. Said they would give a a partial refund but deliver 3-4 days after the fact. Still didn't receive flowers a week later and no partial refund was applied either. So when I contact customer support and told them I wanted flowers still delivered with a refund, they cancelled my order. Worst experience ever and ruined Mother's day for 79 year old.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I wish I had checked reviews before selecting ProFlowers. I ordered 24 long-stem multicolor roses, to be delivered by the day before Mother's Day. What was delivered were 12 red roses on the day after Mother's Day. Additionally, Proflowers did not contact me concerning the extra money I had paid. It seems to me that had I not stayed on top of this and challenged them not automatically reimbursing me, they might have not done it at all. They failed to honor the delivery date in the confirmation. They failed to honor the commitment to deliver a specific type and quantity of flower. Their requirement to accept that there may be a substitution is nothing more than a bait-and-switch tactic. I will not use them again. I cannot recommend anyone ever consider using their questionable service.

Original review: May 10, 2021

If I could give this company negative stars I would. This company should not be in business whatsoever. My sister and I paid a pretty hefty amount for these flowers and how did they arrive? Hot, Smashed, Withered, Broken bulbs, Moldy, anything you could think of negatively that's what they were. They didn't even come on the correct day and when I messaged them about it they said even though it said Monday on the tracker it will still get here on time Sunday. (Aka Mother's Day) That wasn't the case. When they arrived at my mother's a day later that's what they were..Reference the above statement! I am truly outraged.

I have reached out multiple times now because I want a full refund. Their website states they give refunds but they may be the company that doesn't follow through with that statement. Also the flowers that came looked nothing like what I ordered, I'll post photos for reference but it's just really disappointing and unacceptable with the money you pay for this ugly terrible service.

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

ProFlowers Company Information