2.9/5 (5324 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 9, 2021

Have had to re-order the bouquets both as a Receiver and Buyer. Hard to see the disappointed look on my loved ones' faces. One was a long distance FTD type of order and my daughter was so excited to Order for me. She was asking me...is it there yet? Are they there Fresh and Beautiful? Ultimately about 50% of the time they required Customer Service Intervention.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I just received a bouquet of tulips for Mothers Day. They were shipped via overnight mail, so arrived the day after shipping. The flowers were stuck in a box with a vase, some chocolates and no water at all! The stems weren't even in a plastic bag; just in open air inside the box. Flowers do not survive overnight without water. If a company is going to ship flowers someone needs to figure out how to keep the stems moist enough for the flowers to survive. This isn't rocket science folks, but since this company seems incapable of common sense, I strongly suggest you order your flowers elsewhere!

Original review: May 8, 2021

I received a call from a woman in my neighborhood that she received a box for me. She lives at 71, I Am at 171. The address on the label was incorrect. I opened the box to find stems bending sharply downward and petals drooping. It was sent out on 5/6/2021 so the label read. After putting them in water and the little envelope included, they did not recover. Tomorrow is Mother's Day. My daughter is so upset and embarrassed. The company will give her a refund, but, that does not fix the sadness my daughter feels for sending a dead arrangement.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Purchased a beautiful arrangement of flowers for Mother’s Day. Mom received them, opened the box and was a totally different order. Will never order from here again! Customer service is just as bad. No good!

Original review: May 8, 2021

The prices for the quality of the product is not equal, because they use independent florist the product is not consistent, I've had good and bad, and the arrangements are small for that price. It's a crap shoot.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I received flowers today for Mother’s Day. I immediately open the box which was supposed to be two dozen assorted colored roses. Every one of the yellow roses immediately fell off their stems. The others were only “OK“. I called Customer Service and tried to speak to someone who spoke very poor English. After I was finished and she assured me that everything was taken care of I asked to speak to her supervisor. She left me on hold. I called back and the 2nd Customer Service individual had no record of my call. Not only were the flowers disgraceful but the customer service was incredibly poor. Do Not Use ProFlowers!!!

Original review: May 7, 2021

I paid over $80 for a floral arrangement for Mother’s Day and the flowers arrived beyond dead and covered in mold!! Don’t even get me started on the smell! I’ve never seen flowers like this and I’ve kept flowers for over a month in the past. Shop elsewhere!

Original review: May 7, 2021

It was supposed to be a combination of roses and other spring flowers. It was awful. Dinky little flowers with one dead rose that was so old the petals were already falling off. For $100 I could have gone to Publix and got triple the amount of flowers that were "fresh". There is a reason for all the poor ratings they receive.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I ordered the multi-colored tulips for my Mom's funeral. They were delivered the day of the viewing. When I get to the funeral home and look at the flowers sent by people, I see that the tulips are just BULBS. They had just started sprouting. I was told by others they looked like fingers coming out of the ground. Thanks ProFlowers for sending me that disgusting memory... This company is horrible.... WHY would you send BULBS??? How hard would it have been to contact me about replacement flowers?

Original review: May 7, 2021

This company is always on time & always consistent with the product that is expected. In addition, they have corrected any mistakes and that is another plus why my wife & I continue to use them. We have used them for sending flowers to family, friend and even each other when it is time for an anniversary, birthday, or just to say Hi and surprise each other.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Yesterday my daughter had flowers sent to me for my birthday (5/05) & Mother's Day. This was the 1st time she has ever sent anyone flowers before. She picked a very beautiful arrangement from PROFLOWERS with a vase that was around $100!!! It arrived right on time yesterday! I was so excited to open them up and call her to let her know that I had received them! I opened the box up to find DEAD, ROTTEN, MUSHY FLOWERS! Most looked like dead weeds! I have pictures of exactly how they arrived and it was so disappointing and frankly I was shocked that anyone would charge anything for these dead weeds with a few roses thrown in.

As soon as I picked up the white roses all the petals came off!!! There is 2 of the 3 yellow roses that were intact, but brown on the bottom which turn out to be mushy and gross! They had to let my daughter know how these arrived and she broke down in tears so hurt and disappointed because she wanted it to be perfect for me! I told her she needs to call and get her money back! She was too upset so I called and spoke to someone who said her name was Amy. She was nice, but English is not her first language! At first she said my daughter could get a partial refund!!! I told her that wasn’t acceptable. Then she agreed to do a full refund (hopefully tomorrow it will be given back on my daughter’s card)! I said if they were a decent company they would give my daughter a full refund and resend the flowers she actually picked that aren’t dead, but she said absolutely not!

I stopped using these big corporate florists a few years back when I had issues with this company and the other big corporate florist. Now I order flowers directly from a local small businesses that deliver flowers. They are always GREAT! Plus, I get great customer service and support a small business in whatever community the person I’m sending flowers to lives in! I DO NOT RECOMMEND PROFLOWERS!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I feel the initial price they post to draw you in is quite misleading. Once you open the page you can see the price is for a very small bouquet which you can not see in person of course, but it is blown on their page to appear larger. Personally learned when the low cost bouquet was delivered to my Mom and it was quite disappointing. Larger bouquets which are more appropriate are much more expensive.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Flowers are fresh. The arrangements are full and colorful with flower colors complement each other. Blooms last at least 2 plus weeks. Delivery was courteous, flowers were best and orderly upon arrival.

Original review: May 4, 2021

ProFlowers gave me the runaround, did not honor discounts and handled a lack of product poorly. They are awful. Don’t do business with this company ever! It’s not worth it. Go with someone else for your own sake!

Original review: May 4, 2021

It is critical in building customer trust in this business. 1- Authenticity of pictures as shown on their website, 2- How the actual delivery matches, 3- On time delivery and 4-value for the price paid.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my girl for Valentine’s Day & they came over a week late and they were dying and smashed when she received them. Customer service was terrible and provided no information and lied about when the flowers actually shipped.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for same-day delivery. They were never delivered and the address and phone number were correct. They refused to provide a different florist to deliver the flowers. And they kept giving me the run around about how they attempted to deliver when the delivery address has a 24-hour concierge so there is no way the flowers could not be delivered. The address was correct and my flowers still have not been delivered way past the delivery date that they were supposed to be delivered and they provided no recourse. They didn't take any responsibility for not delivering the flowers and still took my money!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered on Friday. They were not delivered, so I called and was told they would be delivered on Saturday. They were not delivered on Saturday so I called and was told they would definitely be there on Sunday. Again, no delivery. Finally on Monday, four days late, they were delivered. This is exceptionally poor service and false and misleading customer service. I will definitely find another company to order flowers from the next time. BEWARE of ProFlowers.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

My fiance ordered flowers for Valentine's day and had them delivered to our home. I unwrapped them and put them in the provided vase with the provided plant food. I took a pic and sent it to him. Then I noticed some petals had fallen off. He was disappointed when he came home and saw them. He said they looked nothing like the pic and they weren't cheap. The next morning we woke up to find several flowers wilted and dead. He emailed the company and hasn't heard a thing back. We will not order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend spending almost $100 for Valentines Day. I placed the order with a deliver date of 12 Feb (available). Well we were going out of town on the 13th for V-Day. The flowers didn't come. I called customer service and the woman I spoke with blatantly didn't care and just kept going "uh hmmm" repeatedly. She then replied they will be delivered on the 15th (Monday). I opened the tracking and it had changed to the 15th, then they didn't come again on Monday. Tracking now said Tuesday the 16th, then again they did not come, finally on Wednesday the 17th they arrived late that evening. After opening them, 24 rainbow roses, only 11 were usable. The rest died and the rose tops were all off. This is the worst experience A with ordering flowers I've ever had. After all this, I then googled them and there are a lot of reviews similar to mine, dead flowers, late arrivals etc. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Resolution response: Feb. 15, 2021

They did give me a full refund...which alleviated my frustration with the process. Still sad about the overall experience but at least they held up on their end...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Ordered flowers way in advance for Valentines Day to be delivered a couple of days early for convenience. They did not arrive. Got an email that I didn't see (it came late on Feb.13) saying, "You can cancel your order in 24 hours and we are sorry that the shipment issues delayed this." Didn't see it till today the 15th. I had called on the 12th about why no delivery. Customer Service only offered to refund extra delivery fee I paid. I asked to talk with someone higher and was put on hold and gave up after 20 minutes. Had used them a number of times but no more.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I ordered my GF flowers for Valentine’s Day ($100 worth!) and the delivery NEVER came on Valentine’s Day, how awful is that. No update, no call from the company, no status change, customer service was useless and had less updates than myself, no compassion. The list goes on but what is troubling is that they are not able to provide any tracking or delivery updates as they continued to tell me “we are not able to reach the florist” and was also told to have more patience / it’s on the truck for delivery now. They had me wait until 9 pm on Valentine’s Day just to be even more disappointed. I would NEVER purchase from here again. I had also sent Instagram and Facebook messages but got no response which didn’t surprise me after speaking with their customer service team. Very unprofessional and again, would never do business again with. Take my advice and use another site, one that can provide delivery updates/estimates.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Had flowers delivered to my wife for Valentine's Day. She was so excited when she received them, only to open the box and find the flowers wilted with brown edges. One of the roses even had mold on it. I was so embarrassed and extremely upset. The company did offer to refund my money, but it still left me empty handed on Valentine's Day. It was the first and last time we order from them.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I ordered 36 roses for my wife the Rose Colored Love bouquet. Paid $220 to have them delivered on the 13th. On the 13th they had not been delivered. I called and they told me that it would never have been the 13th, it would have been the 13th or 14th. On their website, there is no option to select multiple days, so this is a lie. They offered to refund, which I accepted. Today 21 roses arrived. So, even if they had gotten the delivery day right, they appear to be unable to count.

Customer service says I can keep them as a gift. My money cannot be returned for 5 days. In the meantime I ordered the same flowers from 1800 Flowers. So ProFlowers has my money, and I have had to pay 1800 Flowers extra to expedite. In the meantime proflowers is making money on the interest. I'm just one guy, but over millions of transactions this means proflowers is making a ton of money by not performing. Oh, and their customer service does my care. If I could give negative stars I would.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers for Valentine's Day 2 weeks in advance and paid handsomely for it. the 14th wasn't even available which is somewhat understandable. So I selected the 13th. A day early is just fine. Day of, flowers still weren't delivered by 7pm. I checked the order and it said it was to be delivered on the 15 despite the fact the order was in the next town over on the morning of 2/13. I chatted online with a customer service rep who assured me they would be sent on time and that it was an error. Still wasn't delivered. Chatted online again with another rep who say they were in fact being delivered on the 15th. The website was still advertising same day delivery for valentines day but couldnt manage to get my flowers 10 minutes away the day after they promised. Canceled the order, went to a local florist. Never again. Next time I'm going to use a local florist, or try one of the other flower companies such as 1-800-Flowers or Bouqs.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I’ve purchased flowers online before and never had an issue. Pictures looked great in ProFlowers and unfortunately I was fooled. The flowers they sent me are dead. I don’t know how this company makes money with the disgusting service they provide. Never again will I purchase from this place. Don’t waste your time or money with ProFlowers, they clearly don’t care about making their customers satisfied or happy by providing healthy flowers to people. You will not get what you ask for by the pictures online guaranteed.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers to be delivered by 12/12/21 - in time for Valentine's Day. The bouquet I picked was a nice mixture of roses and filler, and of course the bouquet in the picture looked healthy and full. This was my first time using ProFlowers. When the flowers arrived, some of the flowers were broken completely off. The yellow roses all had browned edges on all of the petals, and they were wilting. These looked like they were already a week or two old. It was so embarrassing to have these dead flowers delivered. We tried putting them in water to revive them, but with no luck.

I contacted ProFlowers and their solution was to attempt to re-deliver on 12/23 - over a week later. Why would I want Valentine's flowers re-delivered more than a week after the fact? That makes no sense. I asked for a refund and I am awaiting to hear back. Also - I had to use the phone number for almost all support chat/requests because the online agent chat has constantly said "no agents available." The whole experience has been frustrating and disappointing. This was my first and last time using ProFlowers.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers two weeks out from Valentine’s Day and get a email two days out saying they could not Secure a delivery company. At the same time of this purchase, another purchase was made to the same address which was delivered. So even though The addresses were the same the order numbers were different which meant apparently they cannot process my order. Mind you They had two weeks to get a delivery company set up and couldn’t come through. Now I have an individual on Valentine’s Day without flowers from this company. Don’t waste your time or money on this company. Look to find a local company that CAN deliver.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers well in advance. They did not show up on the day I paid extra for. It put me off that when you check out, the extra charges were as much as the flowers, but thought it would be worth it if they showed up as a pleasant surprise for my wife. Instead, she received nothing and I have to now try to come up with something else last second. Place your trust and money elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Ordered flowers a full week in advance for Valentines a Day. Received them the day before which came with a card showing they came from United Super Markets. I paid $84 for flowers I could have picked up for 20 to 30 at United Super Markets if I drove there. The reason I ordered online was because I thought I was purchasing from a florist which would have high quality flowers. Instead I received low quality flowers. The tips of the flowers were wilted and dried with some black, like tips had been frozen. The stems and leaves didn't look fresh either. The flowers I've seen at Walmart looked better than what I received.

ProFlowers Company Information