2.9/5 (5323 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 6, 2022

I received a Mother's Day bouquet. It contained several roses. Two arrived with the petals all off. They were in the container so I know they started out intact. Another had a withered, brown petal on the outside of it. The whole arrangement was crushed. I tried to include a picture so you could see how bad it is, but didn't have any luck with that. It was delivered by UPS, so I have no idea how long it was in transit. Too long!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I love a state away. It was my other's birthday. Spent 100$ for flowers 2 days before the delivery date. & nothing came in for her birthday. The next day I requested it be there & nothing again. I spent 100$ & they kept saying it’ll be there & from then no communication. I also after 2 days later no flowers or gifts being delivered I requested a refund with the flowers still being delivered. She refunded & canceled the order without telling me. SCAM. Don’t use. Use a real business. Will never use again & will leave reviews everywhere for this company.

Original review: March 7, 2022

The flowers I ordered for my wife for Valentine's Day were left unattended on my front porch for God knows how long in 19° weather. My wife was home, but never heard the doorbell, if it was ever even rung (which she swears it wasn't). My phone never left my side, yet no call was made to alert me of a delivery. As a result, the roses were dead by the next day, and the lilies never opened. I submitted a review form and asked that they contact me. It went unanswered. I contacted the customer service department directly and "Claire" said she would replace them. She never did. That was February 23rd. It is now March 8th and they never followed up on their promise. I've used Proflowers.com in the past, but this was a deal breaker. Never again. I don't appreciate being lied to.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I ordered flowers for a co-workers dads funeral and they NEVER Arrived. When I called they stated that the order didn't process because they couldn't find a florist. I never received an e-mail or phone call to tell me this. Then, to make it right, they only offered a 30% discount. This place is a joke. DO NOT USE!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I ordered a beautiful bouquet of roses for my 86 yr old mother-in-law to her Assisted Living residence for Valentine’s Day. My sister-in-law visited the next day & took a picture of the bouquet & the flowers were basically dead! I spent 2 hrs on the phone w/ customer service in the Philippines & was promised a new flower delivery which could only be delivered 2 days after Valentine’s Day. I chose an entirely different bouquet only to find out that more dead roses were delivered.

I was disappointed for my mother-in law & horrified & embarrassed TWICE. I have used ProFlowers in the past & was always satisfied. But this latest episode was embarrassing & cringeworthy and after making no headway with customer service other than offering yet another delivery, which I have declined I am frustrated and will never use Pro Flowers again. On another note I asked for the florist who delivered the dead flowers not just once but twice & Pro Flowers has refused to give me that information which I find to be bad business. That florist should also be held accountable.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I don't usually write reviews but I had to with this company. They are atrocious. They failed to deliver my bouquet of roses TWICE each Valentine's Day. The customer service is way worse, the reps barely speak English and are not helpful in resolving any dispute. I would recommend using a local florist than giving your business to these jokers.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

My order was for February 11th, 2022. Ordered Valentines flowers for the weekend before Valentines day. The flowers did not come in, the order stated that the order had been processed and the delivery was on the way. UPS site stated that the flowers were never picked up only that a label was created. Proflowers.com said that they could deliver on February 15th, which was not acceptable. I received no further communication and received an automated email that I was being refunded. This left me in bind as I had pre ordered flowers and now scrambling to find flowers elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Do not purchase flowers from this company. My niece ordered an orchid per my sister's request (she is in a nursing home) for my birthday. While it was labeled "Mini Orchid", mini does not describe it. For a charge of nearly $68, I received what would cost $1.99 at Trader Joe's (if even). While they do have a description, you have to take the time to get a ruler out and figure out what they are selling you for $40 (then add on tax and delivery). Customer Service is horrible. Please call your local florist, or florist in your recipient's area. This company counts on your receiving their crap and never knowing that the kind person who sent it to you was price gouged up the kazoo! No ethics here, just price gouging.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Flowers were to be delivered on my Sister's Bday. Never arrived. No call and the "tracker" said in progress. Called the next day, apologized, refunded service fee, but the next delivery date, 5 days! Really?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

FTD, the owners of ProFlowers.com, seems to think it's OK to substitute orange roses for long-stemmed red roses. I paid over $80 for a dozen long-stemmed red roses for my wife on our 26th wedding anniversary during a time when we had no income and little money. What do I get for my money? An angry wife thinking that I cared so little about her that I sent her a color of roses she does not like on a very special day. FTD seems to think it's not a problem and that I am not owed the proper order or a refund.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

What I ordered and what I received couldn't be any further apart. They have all your contact information so I don't know why they can't contact you ahead of time regarding changes. Then they tell you they can come get your messed up order and replace it. Really disappointed in Google for giving me a link that recommended this place.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I have used this company multiple times over the years and I guess second and third chances should not be extended to this company! Although I have been somewhat satisfied with some orders in the past because the recipient was happy but it’s never exactly what I order. People order what they see because the visual presentation matters. If you want to continue to send what you all want to send then you all pay for it!!!! The Expectation here is put it in a box and ship it and let the recipient assemble it. What do I need your services for if this is how you do business? I will not be using this service in the future.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

That “same day” mess is **. And don’t even waste time adding a cell number to be reached if anything happens. I kid you not. I ordered flower for Vday to be sent to the restaurant. All nice and romantic. I gave them a call to make sure everything was all good and they told me it would be sent the next day. It was no reason they couldn’t be sent to the restaurant the day of. If it was a problem you could have used my cell number or even googled the restaurant up & ask for my name with the front desk. They were even expecting them so it would be placed on the table before we arrived. They had no remorse. Just the same “I’m so sorry that happens to you” line.

On top of that I had to contact them for them to tell me that. I wouldn’t have even known. I gave them another chance for my daughter's birthday. I called to make sure everything was all set because they messed up before. They once again did not contact me when it was an issue and told me “I’m so sorry it happens to you. It will be sent out the next day." How inconsiderate. This company is is pathetic. My little baby girl was waiting for those flowers and candy to only not get them the day of her birthday. They wanted me to still pay for some flowers I didn’t not pay to get sent out the next day. I asked for a refund and trust I will NEVER do business with them again and make sure my company doesn’t as well. Lazy, terrible customer service, & just plain careless. Please don’t waste your time if you don’t want your special moment ruined.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I ordered flowers for my wife on Mother's Day in May. They were never delivered. I sent several emails for months with no response. On September 11th I finally had to be refunded my money. No flowers were ever delivered and Dani the customer service lady acted like it was my fault.

Original review: June 21, 2021

For a few years, ProFlowers had provided excellent service with very nice arrangements. My most recent order, however, will keep me from doing business with this company again. I ordered flowers for our anniversary with a specific delivery date. Then, I received an email that the flowers could not actually be delivered as promised. This can happen, I am sure, with a business this large and complicated. I got online and asked for the order to be cancelled in a chat. I was assured that the order actually could be delivered on time. My skepticism was addressed by the explanation that a different florist would be utilized.

Today, you guessed it, I received an email saying that the delivery could not be made- they were not able to secure another florist in our area. I get it that there can be hiccups. Just don't lie to me and promise something that cannot be delivered. If this sounds overly critical or coming from someone whose expectations are just too high, I understand. Just don't count on ProFlowers when it "absolutely, positively needs to get there" to borrow another company's line.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. Promised delivery 6/19. Her birthday is 6/20. They were not delivered and company told me they couldn't secure a florist in her area. She lives in a metropolitan city so that was a lie or they didn't try very hard. I have had no problems in the past, but this was a big one and I won't use again.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I have used this company at least 6 times and overall they did a pretty good job except. For one I stamt where the product was not up to par. In fairness they did offer me a 25 dollar credit for a future order. Their same day service is high ($19.99) as well as they charge an additional $4.99. PRETTY STEEP, when my local florist charges significantly less. But a 4 out of 5 is still worthy.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. Said they would deliver at the time order. Then I received an email they they couldn't deliver on time. Said they would give a a partial refund but deliver 3-4 days after the fact. Still didn't receive flowers a week later and no partial refund was applied either. So when I contact customer support and told them I wanted flowers still delivered with a refund, they cancelled my order. Worst experience ever and ruined Mother's day for 79 year old.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I wish I had checked reviews before selecting ProFlowers. I ordered 24 long-stem multicolor roses, to be delivered by the day before Mother's Day. What was delivered were 12 red roses on the day after Mother's Day. Additionally, Proflowers did not contact me concerning the extra money I had paid. It seems to me that had I not stayed on top of this and challenged them not automatically reimbursing me, they might have not done it at all. They failed to honor the delivery date in the confirmation. They failed to honor the commitment to deliver a specific type and quantity of flower. Their requirement to accept that there may be a substitution is nothing more than a bait-and-switch tactic. I will not use them again. I cannot recommend anyone ever consider using their questionable service.

Original review: May 10, 2021

If I could give this company negative stars I would. This company should not be in business whatsoever. My sister and I paid a pretty hefty amount for these flowers and how did they arrive? Hot, Smashed, Withered, Broken bulbs, Moldy, anything you could think of negatively that's what they were. They didn't even come on the correct day and when I messaged them about it they said even though it said Monday on the tracker it will still get here on time Sunday. (Aka Mother's Day) That wasn't the case. When they arrived at my mother's a day later that's what they were..Reference the above statement! I am truly outraged.

I have reached out multiple times now because I want a full refund. Their website states they give refunds but they may be the company that doesn't follow through with that statement. Also the flowers that came looked nothing like what I ordered, I'll post photos for reference but it's just really disappointing and unacceptable with the money you pay for this ugly terrible service.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered a flower basket for Mother's Day to be delivered to my 85-year-old mom on May 9, spending $119.45. She waited until 9 pm but no flower. When I asked Proflowers, they said that they could not find a florist so the flower would not be delivered until May 18. Absolutely ruined this year's Mother's Day for us. All they did was to refund the charge. I will never use them. Shame on you to be so unprofessional and ignorant about how your failure can hurt people! How many more Mother's Days will be there for me and my mom? Think about it!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Ordered flowers for my wife for Mother's Day. Delivery date was scheduled for May 8, 2021. Product was never delivered and there was no information provided by ProFlowers or their designated carrier, UPS. Following the tracking number on UPS, their site said "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed." I contacted ProFlowers customer service by phone and someone on the other side of the world instructed me to wait until Sunday May 9th (Mothers Day) to see if the order would be delivered. Nothing happened on May 9th and so our Mothers Day was ruined. Again, no outreach from ProFlowers or UPS. I will never use ProFlowers again - they were instantaneous about taking their money, not so efficient about delivering their product. I will definitely utilize a local florist in the future!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Ordered flowers for my wife for Mother's Day and paid the extra $12 for Sunday delivery. It's now gone 8 pm and FedEx hasn't even picked them up yet!

Called their customer service and they couldn't be less helpful. Basically, unlucky they should come tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't Mother Day, today is.

Terrible service. Will never use this company again. How ironic that they have the word Pro in their name but they're anything but. Go literally anywhere else.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Embarrassing garbage, would rather have nothing and MUCH rather cheap supermarket flowers than their puny assortment of weeds gathered from someone's unkept yard. Their tracking and support is a joke too. Everything else (i.e. nothing else) is great!

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered my mother flowers for Mother's Day a week ago. The difference between what I paid for and what my mother received was a joke. I will never use them again and I urge you to use a different company. The roses were old and already falling apart when they arrived and there was only half of the flowers in the vase compared to the picture on the website. I feel scammed. I wanted to ship my mother some beautiful flowers for her special day but that is not what she got.

Original review: May 10, 2021

My daughter sends me tulips for Mother's Day; and has for the last several years. Only once in the last 5 years have the tulips been satisfactory and lasted beyond just a day or so. Once they arrived dirty with crushed stems. I always follow the directions: leave the elastic band on for 24 hours, cut ends, place in room temp water. I've sent them pictures and they have replaced the flowers or sent a gift card but that doesn't take the place of fresh flowers for Mother's Day. For the money they charge it is ridiculous that their flowers are such poor quality.

Original review: May 9, 2021

They outsource their customer service outside of the US... sent an email that the "local florist" (who they do not reveal) attempted delivery but was unable to deliver... My house is located in the middle of town in the historic district, literally over 100 years old... The customer service rep would not answer any questions to delivery, just could only read off a script saying delivery would "retry" and would be there by 9pm on Mother's Day... 9PM... Will never order from them again.

Original review: May 9, 2021

The bouquet was beautiful. My mom loved it! I think a better job could have been done given the price of them. Better at cutting the stems, putting the arrangement together, a better vase. Other than that, my mom was satisfied so that's all that matters really.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Look at the winners "ProFlowers" sent my best friend for Graduation. She graduated to work as a grief counselor in Hospice, and they went ahead and left death at her doorstep. The photos speak for themselves.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Have had to re-order the bouquets both as a Receiver and Buyer. Hard to see the disappointed look on my loved ones' faces. One was a long distance FTD type of order and my daughter was so excited to Order for me. She was asking me...is it there yet? Are they there Fresh and Beautiful? Ultimately about 50% of the time they required Customer Service Intervention.

ProFlowers Company Information