2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.9/5 (2107 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I ordered flowers for my wife on Mother's Day in May. They were never delivered. I sent several emails for months with no response. On September 11th I finally had to be refunded my money. No flowers were ever delivered and Dani the customer service lady acted like it was my fault.

Original review: June 21, 2021

For a few years, ProFlowers had provided excellent service with very nice arrangements. My most recent order, however, will keep me from doing business with this company again. I ordered flowers for our anniversary with a specific delivery date. Then, I received an email that the flowers could not actually be delivered as promised. This can happen, I am sure, with a business this large and complicated. I got online and asked for the order to be cancelled in a chat. I was assured that the order actually could be delivered on time. My skepticism was addressed by the explanation that a different florist would be utilized.

Today, you guessed it, I received an email saying that the delivery could not be made- they were not able to secure another florist in our area. I get it that there can be hiccups. Just don't lie to me and promise something that cannot be delivered. If this sounds overly critical or coming from someone whose expectations are just too high, I understand. Just don't count on ProFlowers when it "absolutely, positively needs to get there" to borrow another company's line.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. Promised delivery 6/19. Her birthday is 6/20. They were not delivered and company told me they couldn't secure a florist in her area. She lives in a metropolitan city so that was a lie or they didn't try very hard. I have had no problems in the past, but this was a big one and I won't use again.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I have used this company at least 6 times and overall they did a pretty good job except. For one I stamt where the product was not up to par. In fairness they did offer me a 25 dollar credit for a future order. Their same day service is high ($19.99) as well as they charge an additional $4.99. PRETTY STEEP, when my local florist charges significantly less. But a 4 out of 5 is still worthy.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. Said they would deliver at the time order. Then I received an email they they couldn't deliver on time. Said they would give a a partial refund but deliver 3-4 days after the fact. Still didn't receive flowers a week later and no partial refund was applied either. So when I contact customer support and told them I wanted flowers still delivered with a refund, they cancelled my order. Worst experience ever and ruined Mother's day for 79 year old.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I wish I had checked reviews before selecting ProFlowers. I ordered 24 long-stem multicolor roses, to be delivered by the day before Mother's Day. What was delivered were 12 red roses on the day after Mother's Day. Additionally, Proflowers did not contact me concerning the extra money I had paid. It seems to me that had I not stayed on top of this and challenged them not automatically reimbursing me, they might have not done it at all. They failed to honor the delivery date in the confirmation. They failed to honor the commitment to deliver a specific type and quantity of flower. Their requirement to accept that there may be a substitution is nothing more than a bait-and-switch tactic. I will not use them again. I cannot recommend anyone ever consider using their questionable service.

Original review: May 10, 2021

If I could give this company negative stars I would. This company should not be in business whatsoever. My sister and I paid a pretty hefty amount for these flowers and how did they arrive? Hot, Smashed, Withered, Broken bulbs, Moldy, anything you could think of negatively that's what they were. They didn't even come on the correct day and when I messaged them about it they said even though it said Monday on the tracker it will still get here on time Sunday. (Aka Mother's Day) That wasn't the case. When they arrived at my mother's a day later that's what they were..Reference the above statement! I am truly outraged.

I have reached out multiple times now because I want a full refund. Their website states they give refunds but they may be the company that doesn't follow through with that statement. Also the flowers that came looked nothing like what I ordered, I'll post photos for reference but it's just really disappointing and unacceptable with the money you pay for this ugly terrible service.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered a flower basket for Mother's Day to be delivered to my 85-year-old mom on May 9, spending $119.45. She waited until 9 pm but no flower. When I asked Proflowers, they said that they could not find a florist so the flower would not be delivered until May 18. Absolutely ruined this year's Mother's Day for us. All they did was to refund the charge. I will never use them. Shame on you to be so unprofessional and ignorant about how your failure can hurt people! How many more Mother's Days will be there for me and my mom? Think about it!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Ordered flowers for my wife for Mother's Day. Delivery date was scheduled for May 8, 2021. Product was never delivered and there was no information provided by ProFlowers or their designated carrier, UPS. Following the tracking number on UPS, their site said "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed." I contacted ProFlowers customer service by phone and someone on the other side of the world instructed me to wait until Sunday May 9th (Mothers Day) to see if the order would be delivered. Nothing happened on May 9th and so our Mothers Day was ruined. Again, no outreach from ProFlowers or UPS. I will never use ProFlowers again - they were instantaneous about taking their money, not so efficient about delivering their product. I will definitely utilize a local florist in the future!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Ordered flowers for my wife for Mother's Day and paid the extra $12 for Sunday delivery. It's now gone 8 pm and FedEx hasn't even picked them up yet!

Called their customer service and they couldn't be less helpful. Basically, unlucky they should come tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't Mother Day, today is.

Terrible service. Will never use this company again. How ironic that they have the word Pro in their name but they're anything but. Go literally anywhere else.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Embarrassing garbage, would rather have nothing and MUCH rather cheap supermarket flowers than their puny assortment of weeds gathered from someone's unkept yard. Their tracking and support is a joke too. Everything else (i.e. nothing else) is great!

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered my mother flowers for Mother's Day a week ago. The difference between what I paid for and what my mother received was a joke. I will never use them again and I urge you to use a different company. The roses were old and already falling apart when they arrived and there was only half of the flowers in the vase compared to the picture on the website. I feel scammed. I wanted to ship my mother some beautiful flowers for her special day but that is not what she got.

Original review: May 10, 2021

My daughter sends me tulips for Mother's Day; and has for the last several years. Only once in the last 5 years have the tulips been satisfactory and lasted beyond just a day or so. Once they arrived dirty with crushed stems. I always follow the directions: leave the elastic band on for 24 hours, cut ends, place in room temp water. I've sent them pictures and they have replaced the flowers or sent a gift card but that doesn't take the place of fresh flowers for Mother's Day. For the money they charge it is ridiculous that their flowers are such poor quality.

Original review: May 9, 2021

They outsource their customer service outside of the US... sent an email that the "local florist" (who they do not reveal) attempted delivery but was unable to deliver... My house is located in the middle of town in the historic district, literally over 100 years old... The customer service rep would not answer any questions to delivery, just could only read off a script saying delivery would "retry" and would be there by 9pm on Mother's Day... 9PM... Will never order from them again.

Original review: May 9, 2021

The bouquet was beautiful. My mom loved it! I think a better job could have been done given the price of them. Better at cutting the stems, putting the arrangement together, a better vase. Other than that, my mom was satisfied so that's all that matters really.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Look at the winners "ProFlowers" sent my best friend for Graduation. She graduated to work as a grief counselor in Hospice, and they went ahead and left death at her doorstep. The photos speak for themselves.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Have had to re-order the bouquets both as a Receiver and Buyer. Hard to see the disappointed look on my loved ones' faces. One was a long distance FTD type of order and my daughter was so excited to Order for me. She was asking me...is it there yet? Are they there Fresh and Beautiful? Ultimately about 50% of the time they required Customer Service Intervention.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I just received a bouquet of tulips for Mothers Day. They were shipped via overnight mail, so arrived the day after shipping. The flowers were stuck in a box with a vase, some chocolates and no water at all! The stems weren't even in a plastic bag; just in open air inside the box. Flowers do not survive overnight without water. If a company is going to ship flowers someone needs to figure out how to keep the stems moist enough for the flowers to survive. This isn't rocket science folks, but since this company seems incapable of common sense, I strongly suggest you order your flowers elsewhere!

Original review: May 8, 2021

I received a call from a woman in my neighborhood that she received a box for me. She lives at 71, I Am at 171. The address on the label was incorrect. I opened the box to find stems bending sharply downward and petals drooping. It was sent out on 5/6/2021 so the label read. After putting them in water and the little envelope included, they did not recover. Tomorrow is Mother's Day. My daughter is so upset and embarrassed. The company will give her a refund, but, that does not fix the sadness my daughter feels for sending a dead arrangement.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Purchased a beautiful arrangement of flowers for Mother’s Day. Mom received them, opened the box and was a totally different order. Will never order from here again! Customer service is just as bad. No good!

Original review: May 8, 2021

The prices for the quality of the product is not equal, because they use independent florist the product is not consistent, I've had good and bad, and the arrangements are small for that price. It's a crap shoot.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I received flowers today for Mother’s Day. I immediately open the box which was supposed to be two dozen assorted colored roses. Every one of the yellow roses immediately fell off their stems. The others were only “OK“. I called Customer Service and tried to speak to someone who spoke very poor English. After I was finished and she assured me that everything was taken care of I asked to speak to her supervisor. She left me on hold. I called back and the 2nd Customer Service individual had no record of my call. Not only were the flowers disgraceful but the customer service was incredibly poor. Do Not Use ProFlowers!!!

Original review: May 7, 2021

I paid over $80 for a floral arrangement for Mother’s Day and the flowers arrived beyond dead and covered in mold!! Don’t even get me started on the smell! I’ve never seen flowers like this and I’ve kept flowers for over a month in the past. Shop elsewhere!

Original review: May 7, 2021

It was supposed to be a combination of roses and other spring flowers. It was awful. Dinky little flowers with one dead rose that was so old the petals were already falling off. For $100 I could have gone to Publix and got triple the amount of flowers that were "fresh". There is a reason for all the poor ratings they receive.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I ordered the multi-colored tulips for my Mom's funeral. They were delivered the day of the viewing. When I get to the funeral home and look at the flowers sent by people, I see that the tulips are just BULBS. They had just started sprouting. I was told by others they looked like fingers coming out of the ground. Thanks ProFlowers for sending me that disgusting memory... This company is horrible.... WHY would you send BULBS??? How hard would it have been to contact me about replacement flowers?

Original review: May 7, 2021

This company is always on time & always consistent with the product that is expected. In addition, they have corrected any mistakes and that is another plus why my wife & I continue to use them. We have used them for sending flowers to family, friend and even each other when it is time for an anniversary, birthday, or just to say Hi and surprise each other.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Yesterday my daughter had flowers sent to me for my birthday (5/05) & Mother's Day. This was the 1st time she has ever sent anyone flowers before. She picked a very beautiful arrangement from PROFLOWERS with a vase that was around $100!!! It arrived right on time yesterday! I was so excited to open them up and call her to let her know that I had received them! I opened the box up to find DEAD, ROTTEN, MUSHY FLOWERS! Most looked like dead weeds! I have pictures of exactly how they arrived and it was so disappointing and frankly I was shocked that anyone would charge anything for these dead weeds with a few roses thrown in.

As soon as I picked up the white roses all the petals came off!!! There is 2 of the 3 yellow roses that were intact, but brown on the bottom which turn out to be mushy and gross! They had to let my daughter know how these arrived and she broke down in tears so hurt and disappointed because she wanted it to be perfect for me! I told her she needs to call and get her money back! She was too upset so I called and spoke to someone who said her name was Amy. She was nice, but English is not her first language! At first she said my daughter could get a partial refund!!! I told her that wasn’t acceptable. Then she agreed to do a full refund (hopefully tomorrow it will be given back on my daughter’s card)! I said if they were a decent company they would give my daughter a full refund and resend the flowers she actually picked that aren’t dead, but she said absolutely not!

I stopped using these big corporate florists a few years back when I had issues with this company and the other big corporate florist. Now I order flowers directly from a local small businesses that deliver flowers. They are always GREAT! Plus, I get great customer service and support a small business in whatever community the person I’m sending flowers to lives in! I DO NOT RECOMMEND PROFLOWERS!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I feel the initial price they post to draw you in is quite misleading. Once you open the page you can see the price is for a very small bouquet which you can not see in person of course, but it is blown on their page to appear larger. Personally learned when the low cost bouquet was delivered to my Mom and it was quite disappointing. Larger bouquets which are more appropriate are much more expensive.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Flowers are fresh. The arrangements are full and colorful with flower colors complement each other. Blooms last at least 2 plus weeks. Delivery was courteous, flowers were best and orderly upon arrival.

Original review: May 4, 2021

ProFlowers gave me the runaround, did not honor discounts and handled a lack of product poorly. They are awful. Don’t do business with this company ever! It’s not worth it. Go with someone else for your own sake!

ProFlowers Company Information