2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.33/5

Avas Flowers Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2020

I recently ordered a bouquet of flowers from an online florist company that a friend referred me to. I was a bit skeptical, because the reviews are about 50/50, but I have to say although there were a few bumps in the process my overall experience wasn't that bad. I would most likely use them again in the future. The flowers came a couple days after I expected them to and getting ahold of customer service was a bit challenging, but it was Memorial Day Weekend so I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. The flowers themselves were pretty. They didn't have the exact color scheme as in the picture, but was replaced and filled with another flower that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Avas.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Delivering flowers at 110 degrees is not easy. Honestly, Avas flowers delivery team deserves to get 5 / 5 stars. Here is Phoenix, our weather is already at 105-107 degrees during days. And yet, the delivery crew makes deliveries on time (at least for my 5 orders in this year - i order a lot as I'm a financial consultant). On last Friday, I called them as usual to deliver 10 orchids for my client's houses before Memorial weekend and avas flowers delivery team pulled it off! I mean, my clients are in Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Anthem and Desert Ridge areas. Everyone loved my orchid plants - the deal was great too - paid $40 per plant so total came out to be $460 or something. Great guys to give my business - thanks guys as always.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2020

My plan was to go social media for my flowers not being delivered at 10 am on last Friday. Being a business owner, I can't wait unless it is delivered within 10 mins. I placed an order at Avas Flowers website around 9 am for same-day delivery to my shop at 10 am. As it wasn't delivered at 10, I called and complained about their service. How hard is it to make one bouquet and deliver it in 1hr? Anyway, they did deliver my flowers at 11 am. I was about to go crazy on this experience but they deliver it with extra flowers and ribbons which I got so many compliments from my customers all day. Maybe I should order them again.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I ordered a 'I love you mom bouquet(?)' for my mother in LA. Overall, my experience was decent given the current COVID-19 situation (let's stay positive until we get over this!). I searched online and called them but the waiting time was so long so I placed the order online instead - it was on Tuesday so I assume they would have a plenty of time to prepare my order.

When Saturday comes, I got an email that they couldn't deliver it - I was upset to be honest but at least I got notified 'before' Sunday. I called them up and they suggested to reschedule it for Monday which I did. Then, I called my mom that the flower would be delivered then. On Monday afternoon, it was delivered as expected and she was happy and I think that is the only thing it mattered to me. Will I order again with Avas Flowers? I will give them another chance. I had the worst situation with other shop who said that they delivered when they didn't. At least, these guys are honest about the situation and they worked their ** off on Mother's Day weekend.

Original review: May 1, 2020

I ordered flowers to be delivered from Avas after my wife insisted use them as flowers that were delivered to her recently were beautiful. So I placed my order, but then I read the latest reviews here - mostly negative - and was about to cancel my order before charged my card, but decided to keep it. Glad I did! The flowers that were selected and arranged were beautiful, well received by the person I sent them to, they were delivered on the day I wanted them and even earlier than the scheduled time. I didn't like the $17 service fee tagged on at last second on order, but the overall price was only a little more than if I went with a local service and paid their delivery and service fees. Everything went great, don't know what was up with the other recent negative reviews - my order and the arranged flowers couldn't be any better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers ?

Original review: May 30, 2020

My mom had to put her dog to sleep today. I ordered a Lavender arrangement for her. I called to ensure same day delivery. 3 hours after my order I hadn't received an invoice. I requested a new one. 3 hours after that flowers still not delivered. Went on the website to check, no order status. Called again, was on hold for 30 minutes then I chose a call back time. I then received an email that what I ordered wasn't available. WTF, how do you charge $90 for something you don't have, and wait until its too late for same day delivery to tell me. Never received a call. No reply to my email. Still trying to get my $$$ back. I will be reporting them to the BBB on Monday. I'll also be calling my bank to report the charge as fraud. This company is horrible and a scam. $10 delivery fee, and a $20 service fee, for what??? Please don't use them, you will be disappointed.

Original review: May 29, 2020

My parents ordered me flowers for my birthday and paid a 100$. Instead of a beautiful bouquet (6 pink roses, 6 hot pink carns, 3 stem pk spray roses, fill w/ lots of white monte, greens). I GOT 3 ROSES AND 3 CARNS AND A TINY BIT OF GREENS which were ugly and old. Tried to refund the money but it did not work. NEVER USE THIS SERVICE!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Your website is very easy to use and made ordering flowers for my brother's birthday a breeze. Not only were the flowers delivered on time, but every one at his birthday party were stunned by the beauty of the arrangement.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I ordered the Spring to Life Bouquet from Avas Flowers. They were intended to be delivered for Memorial Day on Monday Morning but they came in the evening. The flowers were pretty, but it is important for holidays that orders are delivered on time, no excuses and no exceptions.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I cannot thank you enough the flowers that were delivered to my best friend were truly nice. She has going through a rough patch in her life lately and I wanted to do something to cheer her up. She is a big fan of tulips so that is what I sent her. It is nice to have a place I can rely on to send flowers.

Avas Flowers author review by ConsumerAffairs

Avas Flowers started with a single brick-and-mortar location in New Jersey over 30 years ago. Today it is an affiliated partner of FTD Florist, Teleflora, 800Flowers and others, providing fresh and fun floral arrangements.

• Same-day delivery: Same-day delivery is available on many items. Orders must be placed before 2 p.m. Eastern Time on weekdays and noon on Saturday and Sunday.

• Discount arrangements: There is always a sale going on at Avas Flowers, so be sure to look at the Hot Deals section.

• Fresh flowers: As a wholesale distributor of flowers, Avas Flowers brings blooms directly from the farm to your table.

• Guarantee: Avas Flowers works with customers who are unsatisfied with their flower delivery. They offer refunds, replacements or store credit when notified of a problem within 24 hours. Restock fees may apply.

• Custom orders: If you need something special, designed specifically for an event or that special someone, Avas Flowers can help.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team