JustFab
3.73/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6192 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 18, 2019

If I want to skip a month I have only 5 days to do so. You also have to skip one month at a time. I hate the credit system and the points are confusing. I will be canceling this month after I use my last credit.

Hello Alicia,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Only thing I do not like is money being removed from my credit card each month. I prefer to order shoes at my own leisure and not taking off of my credit card without my permission. Let me decide what and when I make an order.

Hello Dawn,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The company was great. I love the shoes I purchased. They were true to size and they are good quality. I left because I was not happy about needing to skip each month so my credit card did not get billed. I am a busy person and often away so I did not want the headache of remembering to do that.

Hello Meagan,

We love our members and we value your business. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. Thank you!

Original review: June 18, 2019

Loved the pants I received. You charge my bank account 49 the next month. I went on PayPal to discontinue any further charges so I have a 49 dollar credit but when I try to spend that 49 dollars it says I can’t that bull crap. I want my 49 dollars back even though I love your clothes. I will never purchase from you again... and I will sure tell all my family and friends how you stole money from me... your customer service sucks...

Hello Carol,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I wanted to return an outfit I bought but I found out later that one of the pieces was final sale. I called customer service to explain that I didn’t get any notices that the item was final sale and they gladly accepted it back and sent me the shipping label.

Hello Katie,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: June 18, 2019

Never received items in almost 2 months. I've been trying to track my items. It said it was on its way and expected day to be delivered. Change to scheduled delivery pending. Right now all I want is my items or my money back. Very unsatisfied with this!

Hello Annatasha,

Original review: June 18, 2019

Your customer service rep is very rude and disrespectful. He not only didn’t help resolve my problem but her proceeded to tell me to get a lawyer before hanging up in my face. I was trying to get an issue fixed.

Hello Jaycee,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

Original review: June 18, 2019

My order was hella late and the stuff is like 3 sizes too big... A 12 is like a 3. And I don't know how to return this stuff. Is there anything we can do? What do i do? I appreciate any help. I was excited to get these shoes, it's a waste of money.

Hello Misty,

Original review: June 18, 2019

JustFab has great quality shoes that I love and I always purchase the wedges. I also feel good about the selections I get. I know what I want, so when I get online and see the shoes, I just click on that and purchase it. It's easy. I've been a member for almost nine years now and my favorite thing is the points. Overall, I had a great experience.

Hello Jema,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: June 15, 2019

Out of ten pairs bought only one would get less than five stars. They blister you just walking to your car but every else is A+ in my book, good quality and fast delivery. Plenty of selection to choose from. Overall beautiful experience.

Hello Jacinda,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: June 14, 2019

I've been a member of JustFab since 2011. The shoes they offered was a perfect fit so I bought from them. Most of the time, however, I see something different that I would choose instead of what my stylist gives me. Three weeks ago, I purchased some clothing. Thus far the quality of the items I've bought has been great and my favorite has been my shoes. Every time I buy something, I get points and I use that.

Hello Anne,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about JustFab! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. Have a nice day!

Ivy

Original review: June 13, 2019

I wanted to try JustFab's products. It was pretty reasonable. I've been with the company since 2009 and I like that I could skip every month if I wanted to. I don't have to purchase anything. The last time I purchased from them was around December. I got a pair of shoes and purses too. With JustFab, it was easy looking for items and I also took advantage of their special offers quite a few times. The selections they gave were also excellent. Some of the items I got are good but some are not - if it's made in China. Overall, JustFab is really pretty good.

Hello Susan,

We value your feedback and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our members is something for which we are especially grateful. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. Have a FAB-ulous day!

Original review: June 11, 2019

I'm not a "write a review" kind of person, But I had a terrible experience shopping at JustFab because I ordered two pairs of sandals hoping I could exchange to days at work and it's been 2 weeks and a half and I still haven't received anything. I tried tracking my order but all it says is shipped. That's it. WHERE IS MY $40+ order? Can I get my money back? Because I'm tired of this.

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding the unpleasant experience you had in JustFab. We value you as our member. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: June 11, 2019

JustFab has been a good service. I liked the different styles of shoes that was available and they're at a cheap price, too. It is also easy to find the item or style that I'm looking for. Sometimes, I’ll buy stuff that I don’t normally buy. So, that’s nice. I've been able to use the little point system sales for some purchases. I usually like to get heels in black but sometimes I get a different color. I got a bag and the heels just a couple of months ago and they're of very nice quality.

Hello Amy,

Thank you for your continuous love and support. We hope to fulfill all your FABshionista needs. Happy shopping!

Ivy

Original review: June 10, 2019

I found some items that I like from JustFab. However, the selection given is a hit or miss. It depends on what I’m looking for and what kind of mood I’m in. But being a member is convenient. Though I don’t order often, I bought some flip-flops, a jacket, a romper, and a pair of heeled sandals a couple of weeks ago. So far, the quality of the items are good.

Hello Krystal,

Member satisfaction is our foremost priority and we promise to always serve you the best. We value our members and so as your opinions. Hope you enjoy your day with us!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I ordered the Unicorn tennis shoes for my grand daughters who wear a size 5 and a 6. They are 2 and 4 yrs. They sent me adult size 5 & 6. Very disappointing. They were going to be worn with their unicorn birthday outfits.

Hello Dawnelle,

Original review: June 9, 2019

I shopped at JustFab because their shoes were nice and weren't expensive. Their selection is good and it's easy to find the style I like. They're pretty on point. When I first started shopping with them, I was like, "39.95, that's pretty cheap." The shoe might not be that good. But they're really good. I have a lot of shoes that I bought years ago and I'm still wearing them. I love them all and I love everything about being a member.

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for shopping with us. We appreciate your business. JustFabs' goal is to provide high-quality products and attentive member service to valued members like you. We hope to meet and exceed your expectations!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I love JustFab. That's the only place I buy my shoes from. I'm always bragging about them 'cause everybody asks me where I get my shoes. Being a member, I like that I don't have to do it every month. Some months, they have really good sales for $10. I like everything I found and everything's really good quality. There are a couple of times that I've had to send something back. I bought some heels that were way too high and there were no problems sending them back. There were no questions asked. It's really great. The only thing I don't like is they include a magazine subscription in every order.

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: June 8, 2019

I've purchased shoes from JustFab and their quality is very good. I've never had any issues. When I got shoes that were a little big, the process of returning it was easy. I just shipped them back, and then they credited me back and I got a different kind of shoes. I like JustFab. Their website is very accurate.

Hello Kelly,

This is awesome to hear! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a FAB-ulous day!

Original review: June 7, 2019

It's been pretty good with JustFab and I've been a customer for so long. They're affordable and it's pretty easy to find a style. When the 15th hits, sales usually start popping up so I usually buy around that time. I bought a bunch of sandals just for the spring and the summer and they're are fine. It's good quality, especially for the price. But I don't like having the credit because I forget that I have a credit sitting there and there might not be something I want 'til like six months. Other than that, I haven't seen any problem. I would recommend JustFab.

Hello Shamia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I’ve been purchasing stuff forever with JustFab because of their shoes. I've been a member for 8 years. I could forget that I’m a member, and then get 6 pairs of shoes. Then they all come and it’s like Christmas for me. I usually go in during the summer time. I like getting the flat deals, and I really like the summer shop. I like the boots sales too, during the winter.

Also, the more apparel they’ve added, it’s like right up my alley. So, it’s just easy for me. It’s a one-stop shop for me, which is what I need. But sometimes, some of the shoes fall apart quickly. Like I have some shoes that I haven’t really worn because I’m active duty in military. I put them in my little boxes, and some of them are wearing and I haven’t even worn them. But I love all of my flats and I also love that the shipping is fast.

Hello Brandi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: June 6, 2019

I've had a great experience with JustFab. They have a size 11, which is a plus. That is hard for me to find. With JustFab, it's not hard for me to find a shoe and the shipping is fast. So it's been great. I like the versatile styles and the price, and I feel good about the selection given by the style expert. I like the items there. There are also points and I like getting free stuff. The items I've purchased have been good quality as well. I haven't had any shoe break, like how sometimes the end of the heel may come apart.

Hello Courtney,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for the positive overall feedback! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: June 5, 2019

The items I get from JustFab are of good quality. I place my order and they ship me my merchandise. And the beginning of each month, you have to get items, if you don’t want them charging for it. The selections given by the style expert are okay. The only thing is I just like to purchase from them when I feel like it, not because I have to. But I have taken advantage of their good deals when they have the current sale

Hello Rosalind,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: June 4, 2019

I've been with JustFab for almost seven years and at first, it was just shoes and boots that I purchased. Now, it's been clothing and some of the jewelry as well. The website navigation is very good but it's not excellent. I had one month that I had forgotten to skip and they had the credit in there but I couldn't do it from the website. I had to call to use that credit to order something.

JustFab should also be more mobile-ready. That’s more useful on our smartphones than just laptops because if you need to skip months, you have a five-day window but if you don't remember, they always come out on the first of the month. And if that falls on a Friday, which happens to be a holiday or somebody's on vacation, JustFab should send a reminder once during that time to remind people that they have so many days before they have to either skip or purchase something. The prices of the flat sandals are also too high. When it comes to buying those, I usually get those off-season. But I buy more of the dress and the shoes. Those are on excellent prices. The quality of the items I've purchased has been great as well. I also always get compliments on my shoes and they wanna know where I get it.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I love JustFab. I used to see it on the internet, but my best friend actually started shopping over there before me. She ordered bags then I thought of opening an account. My sister’s best friend's mom had gotten married and I could not find the shoe for the dress that I wore, but I found one on JustFab. When you choose a shoe, you can choose the color. That’s a really great idea and that helps a lot.

I got my mom to make an account. She orders too. The quality of the items is wonderful. I've only had one that broke just recently. It was one of my first orders. It was a royal blue heel with a lace tie in the back with a blue bow. I had them for a long time so they lasted for a while. I've been a member since 2013 and I like getting the update when there are new things on there. I became a VIP member. I have a lot of points on my account but I never use them. I don’t understand how I can use the points.

Hello Shenika,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about JustFab! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 1, 2019

At first, JustFab was wonderful. I liked the price for the quality of shoes. However, the quality of the merchandise has gone way down. They used to have some really nice leather shoes and bags and I was always getting compliments for my bags. But I have not been able to find anything. What I did find were the paper looking shoes that were glued and don't fit right. I need to get some great boots from JustFab but I can't find any greats anymore. I've been meaning to cancel my membership as a matter of fact because I can't find anything.

Everything is so tacky like painted heels, and some of them are just comical. You'd look at those and say, "Who would wanna wear something like that?" It's really ridiculous. I'm not happy with it anymore because of that. They used to have the bags too. They had these big nice boxes where they would ship them and they came in little bags that has a pull top thing. Now it's like they throw them in a plastic sack and slap a label on them. If it gets here in any kind of condition or if it doesn't, they don't care.

A lot of things have gone downhill. It's just cheap stuff now as opposed to when it first started. It's how things are just real exciting at first when people are into new ideas and stuff then it gets going and they start cutting corners and cutting corners and cutting corners. After a while, they don't have anything left. They've started the clothing thing too, and after that started it seems like the bags and shoes got tackier. I was telling everybody about JustFab years ago, but that's not the case today.

Hello Carol,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Beautiful and very comfortable heels, I get compliments about them. They go well and fashionably with denim capris. I would love to buy them in different color. I am waiting on a dress to wear them again. I need to get a pair for my sister who fell in love with them

Hello Jo Anne,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: May 31, 2019

I started my account with JustFab a really long time ago. They looked like they have good products at a decent price so I signed up with them. I like their discounts and I mostly got the buy one, get one free promo. I purchased two pairs of shoes a couple of months ago and they have good quality.

Hello Jinan,

Original review: May 30, 2019

They are unclear with their policies and I feel that I have been scammed. I will not be shopping with this company again and I warn anyone who is thinking about it to just shop at a more reputable site and make sure to read reviews before placing your important credit card information into a website. I was very disappointed with the seemingly random charges to my account. Awful.

Hello Zsofia,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Justfab offers great shoe options and I’ve been subscribed to them for years. However it is incredibly frustrating that I get charged $40 if I forget to skip the month, but what's even worse is that you cannot use that money during their sales. I have $200 in credits but cannot get $200 worth of shoes during a sale. It’s so frustrating that I won’t buy anything during the sales regardless. Really not feeling like a VIP. I should be able to spend the money that was taken out of my account how ever I would like.

Hello Tiffany,