3.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5987 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I can always count on my stylist loading my boutique with fun shoes that are totally my style and of course there’s always a couple styles to push me out my comfort zone but I end up loving those choices!

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in JustFab, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Love the clothes and accessories. Styles are up to date. Unfortunately the cut of many of the jeans are not flattering regardless of size. Dresses and tops are perfect. Quality on all clothes beside almost style of jeans are good. Shoes over all are decent.

Hello Desiree,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

The winter 18' box was my very first. I have absolutely nothing but awesome things to say. Everything in the box was better than I imagined and more! Highly recommend! I was skeptical, but I have literally found a use for things I never knew I needed in my life.

Hello Alicia,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I will. Recommend Justfab to everyone. I have no complaints. Thank you, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WHEN I HAD QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME MY V.I.P. STATUS. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I LOVE YOUR REWARDS, I WANT A LOT TO BUY MORE. Thank you.

Hello Oneida,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I saw somebody with some really cute boots, and I asked where they got them. They told me about JustFab, so I went online, ordered a couple of times and I really enjoyed them. It wasn’t difficult to find what I was looking for. It was just having a little bit of patience to look through what you had. The boots are very good for the price, plus I have a variety to choose from. Also, JustFab is good on their delivery. It was within three to six business days, which was cool.

Hello Colleen,

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was having a difficult time getting the correct shipping address to remain on my order - for some reason some automatic response window kept wanting to change it. Customer Service fixed it in a snap. Very helpful - THANK YOU!!

Hello Michele,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

You charged my credit card 3 times with something I had no idea why and the monthly charges were more expensive than the item I purchased. Thank God for my credit card company that alerted me to the charges. I will never order anything from you again because I don't want to be automatically enrolled in a scam.

Hello Annette,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I am so so happy with fashion nova, all of my orders are exactly what I wanted. I have a lot in my cart soon I can afford it I’ll be placing another order. Your close fit just like clothes should fit, I feel absolutely amazing in everything I ordered from your site. I will always have a cart full. Shipping is super fast as long.

Hello Courtney,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I bought the Corrie Lace-Up Boot for my mother-in-law and she mentioned that the boots are really comfortable. This is my second time buying shoes for her from Just Fab. I purchased the Shaye Western Bootie and they are super cute! At first, they were a bit snug but I bought some really thin socks and they feel a lot better. I love all the different styles Just Fab has to offer and I love the holiday sales even more! Thank you Just Fab for being so easy to order from and your customer service folks are really attentive and helpful.

Hello Julissa,

We are pleased that you have chosen our showroom here in JustFab. We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

They charged a credit card they were not authorized to charge. I have no idea how they even found it. It was a business credit card that is used strict for business only. My original card was lost so they charged a card linked to PayPal only. Threw off business transactions and I was charged a fee from Paypal when it was used.

Hello Michelle,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At JustFab, we take pride in ensuring our member’s satisfaction. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I have bought several boots and booties from Just Fab and recommended them to friends when I get compliments on them. The quality is great and you can't beat the price and they always fit perfectly!!! I now have boots for every outfit and they are very comfortable. I won't have room in my closet pretty soon!!

Hello Susie,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Customer service always excellent. Products not always best quality but still good price. Sometimes clothing was not up to high standards, small flaws, or not made well. Pls improve quality of clothing offered. Prices are always good and VIP status helped me to get in on great deals. Thank you!

Hello Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I do which I could use my monthly credits that I pay for on sale items. I would rather put my monthly fee into a “fund” so I can use my accumulated credits/money towards my total in sales no matter the promotion/sale going on.

Hello Jamie,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at JustFab, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I always order the same size for some reasons the boots seemed to be cut differently. So I had to send them back twice and was not able to use them for the event I bought them for. The representative was good though.

Hello Alyssa,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I love ordering shoes from here. So far haven't had to return or exchange anything. Quality has been on point as well. Fit, based on style, is always spot on. Some a little tight, others not as much, but that's a price to pay to look cute. ;-)

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

The website kept locking up when I tried to make a purchase 1/28/19. I missed the "3 for $39.95" sale, so I won't be ordering anything at all. This seems to happen more than it ought to. I understand the sales are popular, but when this happens there should be an extension of the sale.

Hello Seneca,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was having problems with my cart showing the correct price for the sale and was able to speak to someone who helped, me rather quickly, sort it out. It was rather simple, I just needed to refresh my screen and the correct amount was shown.

Hello Ida,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're glad that everything worked out for you. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I dont understand how Just fab works. I have asked and cant seem to understand the monthly fee verses ordering... just would be better if you could order when needed not a membership type site. The sale prices are great but hard to understand how to get.

Hello Lisa,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I love shopping on this site. You guys have awesome sales and a wide range of shoes to choose from. I wish that I could filter out some thing that I do not want to see. But otherwise I love it. I also wish that there is more purses that go on sale.

Hello Jamekia,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

You make it easy to keep taking money from my account, but not easy to stop the process. This will be my last order. Your products are not a good value purchase at all. This is also not easy to complete.

Hello Kathy,

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I am very disappointed with the sales rep Chad, that I had worked with. I kept trying to explain my cancellation concerns and he just wouldn’t listen, even when I explained and was very clear he just kept pushing. I kept trying to repeat myself of what my concerns were and he disregarded all of them. Because of this I will never come back to JustFab if that’s how your customers will be treated.

Hello Carmen,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I like JustFab. It’s a cool way to get affordable shoes and clothes. My only issue is the billing method. I can remove cards if I want to and it’s really difficult to cancel the membership. I find myself ending up with multiple credits without even realizing I’ve been charged. I wish there was a way to pause memberships.

Hello Kiara,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

JustFab has become one of my favorite places to get shoes and accessories. I wear a size 11 shoe and 3X in clothing and I really appreciate their expansion into plus size clothing and shoes up to size 12, while many brands are still refusing to do either of those things. The quality is what you expect or better for the price. I have been a member and customer for years and I can't remember ever having an unpleasant experience.

Hello Lauren,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I haven’t received my heels yet, but they have already shipped, which I am very pleased with! I’ve bought many heels from JustFab and ShoeDazzle throughout the years and have never been disappointed! I love the style selections and they have always fit true to size!

Hello Nina,

We appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide the best service for members like you! Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I cancelled my membership back in October. It has been 12 weeks and I still have not received my refund. I talked to Kathy and she committed to calling me back with her manager to update me on the resolution. I am still waiting for the call.

Hello Venecia,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

The prices are good but sometimes the quality is a little cheap. Order always come fast. Customer service is always great and response time is prompt. It just takes time to get reward points for free items. I would definitely recommend this website.

Hello Aysia,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Right now I'm upset about the fact that I've received VIP gifts but I haven't been able to use them. So far I've received 2 20 dollar gifts and 1 10 gift but was never give a code to use and so they expired before I could get any assistance. I've tried emailing but I couldn't figure out how to get the email to them.

Hello Connie,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I am happy to be a VIP member of Just Fab. The styles are SUPER cute and affordable, plus, they always have great sales! If shoes aren’t in my budget for the month, I can simply skip the month. It’s super easy to do and there’s no pressure to purchase. I highly recommend this service. I’m a member for life!

Hello Jade,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I bought a pair of boots that were so cute. Unfortunately I waited till fall to wear them (a few months after the purchase) and the first time I wore them the heel fell off. Like what?? I spent $60-$80 on them. When I called customer service they wouldn’t return them since it was past the return date. I literally had worn them once. Sucky customer service.

Hello Barbara,

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Lawren Heeled Sandal - This is by far the best shoe I have ever brought. I could not have asked for a more comfy shoe. It's gorgeous and can be paired with practically anything. I have worn these shoes maybe 3 times and it definitely my go to shoe! Thank you, Just Fab.

Hello Brittany,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

JustFab Company Information