3.76/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6053 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 17, 2019

JustFab's kids' clothes were cute so I became a member and have been with them for a couple of years. It was easy to find the items I was looking for. However, some of the arms of their shirts were made for really skinny people and not all kids have skinny arms. Nonetheless, the boy’s jeans were really of good quality and they fit well. Now, my kids have gotten older and they can’t wear the kids’ clothes anymore.

Hello Sandi,

We love our members and we value your business. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. Thank you!

Ivy

Original review: March 16, 2019

Everything I have purchased from JustFab has been of good quality. One pair of boots has fallen apart though but that's an easy fix. Also, looking for a style is easy. Although, I'm 50/50 in terms of the selection that they give me. I like some of them and some of them, I don't. But I like everything I bought like the red thigh high boots.

Hello Rachelle,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I first saw the designs and the shoes from JustFab, they looked very nice. I gave it a try and I really liked it. Looking for a style has been easy and I like the options that I have of the different products. The selections that they give me is also good and I change it from time to time. My favorite purchase would be the two dresses that I bought. They were beautiful. One of them is black and it was a see-through material. It has slits on both of the sides and had thick laces crisscrossing in the back. I've had that dress forever. But they don't have it anymore and although I'm not expecting the same thing, I wish they will have similar products. They don't have a lot of maxi dress options too. My other favorite is the weekend dress. Every time I wear it, I get compliments because it has such a unique color which is a different kind of blue. It was an amazing color. It's long sleeves so it's really good for the winter. I really like that.

I also love the fact that they have a wide-length options but then sometimes, they run out of the size and then it never comes back. I have stuff in my wish list that has been there for a few years. I was hoping they'd come back and never did. It's upsetting. The sizes are also a little weird because I’m usually extra large. But sometimes, the sleeve or the chest area would be smaller than the usual cut. So, I get a bit confused over that. I bought a 1X and they were too big. Sometimes, it's a tinsy-winsy too much in size but other times, it fits beautifully. I recently purchased a green dress of the same material as my blue dress, but of different cuts and design. I love the color, too. But it did not fit me well.

Also, I feel that JustFab designs were better before than it is now and I'm not a very big heel person so I have a hard time getting products. I also wish I had more color options. Once in a while, JustFab comes up with colors and I'm in love with it. But then I'm searching and I can't find the colors at all. It's just so dull. I wish they had more options on jewelry too. Although I haven't been very active with JustFab lately, I still have my membership with them. In fact, I purchased two months ago and the quality of the item has been pretty great. There was once or twice where the quality didn't match up to the price that I paid but overall, the quality had been good.

Hello Shanjida,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Ivy

Original review: March 14, 2019

I've been on and off with JustFab. It was a hassle being with them. I had a hard time with the monthly credit and remembering to either get something or to stop the transaction. I mostly just shopped for shoes. The suggestions of the style experts were the same. But compared to some of the other stuff I saw, I could see why they were choosing certain styles for me. But then, if there were any specials or coupons, they didn’t apply to me because I was getting whatever the VIP thing was.

Even so, I like most of the shoes that I got. My last pair was the boots, but it came in a different box. It had another company box with it, which was ShoeDazzle. I felt like it wasn’t the same boots that I had ordered. And then there was another one that was too big. I wanted to return both of those, but I never got to, so I just ended up keeping them. If you keep up with JustFab or you don’t mind having the credits add up and not skipping, then it's fine having them. If you also have a range of different shoe styles and colors, then JustFab is helpful. However, JustFab is not for me and I knew I shouldn’t have gone back.

Hello Joanne,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My wife bought boots from JustFab back in October of 2018. A month later I see a $39.95 charge from JustFab on our bank account. I asked my wife what JustFab was and why they charged $40 and she told me she bought a pair of boots from them earlier but it wasn’t $40. So I do some research and learn about the “VIP Program” that a lot of people don’t realize they are signing up for and call to cancel and get a refund.

I was able to cancel my wife’s account after some time chatting to a customer service rep but was told they cannot refund the membership fee. They assured me that my wife has a credit on her account and can buy anything on the site, but not as simple as that sounds, there are some restrictions. So I told the rep that I would be disputing the charge with my bank since the charge was not authorized, and I have not received a product or service for the fee. After checking last years statements I see that my claim was reversed in December. So I called my bank again and they said the claim was reversed because JustFab told them that I cancelled my membership after the charge.

This is ridiculous that JustFab can get away with calling this charge a monthly membership fee, when in reality it is just store credit to make another purchase. They try very hard to make this VIP membership program unknown to their shoppers and at the end of the day say that it was listed before checkout. My wife didn’t even remember clicking anything to opt into the program so I am pretty sure the program is already checked for you. So in reality you don’t agree to any of the terms of the program, it is prechecked for you. I am going to pursue this further but I wanted to get my experience out there to hopefully save someone from falling into their trap.

There may be a lot of happy customers that use JustFab on a regular basis but for the people that just want one pair of shoes this company is a nightmare. Those happy customers most likely buy something on their website every month so they do not realize what would happen if they didn’t. But I am speaking to the online shoppers that will probably only buy one item from JustFab, avoid this company if you can. Once they get one fee from you, that is all they need. What a scam JustFab, congratulations on fooling another victim.

Hello Corey,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: March 13, 2019

I love shoes and they are cheap at JustFab. It is also easy to find the items or styles that I am looking for. The selection given by the style expert is good and I usually order more than two of the items. JustFab has the buy one, get one free or half off for members. The items are of really good quality and it is super easy if I have returns. Their customer service is excellent.

Hello Desi,

Wow! Thank you for the feedback! At JustFab, our mission is to provide our members with only the nicest, highest quality items. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our members.

Ivy

Original review: March 12, 2019

I liked what JustFab was offering and their prices. I got shoes for $39.95 but that was about the only thing good. I was a member for a couple of years and I had quite a few styles on the wishlist that never came through. Then with the last purchase I made, both the shoes didn’t fit. It was like a waste to purchase. I went ahead and canceled the membership altogether.

Hello Shireese,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: March 11, 2019

I started out on ShoeDazzle and a friend of mine found JustFab and had a pair of shoes from there. So, I moved from ShoeDazzle to JustFab. I liked some of the things that they get and I liked being able to have variety and the fact they have the free returns and free shipping. Also, I liked the fact that you can skip months. I get frustrated when I wanna skip a month and I forget to because sometimes I end up with a lot of credits that I don’t wanna use and once you miss the skip, you end up stuck with the credits. I've had to use a lot of credits up before.

I started looking at the other clearance stuff and that's what got me into the sale thing. But I about had a heart attack when I went to check out and it didn’t give me any of the sale prices. I put in two orders today and I was a little frustrated that the way they have it structured with the sales where I couldn't get the sales and use my credits. I had to pay out of pocket for sales because I had one thing that wasn’t on sale and then three things that were on sale. So, I had to do two separate orders and buy the sale things by the sale price and then use the credit for the other one on the second price. It used the credit, but it was just weird. I didn’t really care for that approach but I understand it. Also, I happened to want the bag and the jackets. I thought they were inexpensive enough and so I just went ahead and paid the sale price for that and I wanted the one jacket and used the credit for that.

The shipping is usually faster than I expect and so far, I've been satisfied with the quality. JustFab doesn’t claim that anything is real leather. They're cute. They have a purpose and they are what they are. They're trendy things that I can wear out just for fun. I'm not looking for lifelong pieces when I'm shopping on there. I realize that they are what they are and I've been happy with everything I've gotten. For the most part, I think it's kind of a fun thing to do.

Hello Sherry,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in JustFab for your FAB items! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you!

Original review: March 10, 2019

I bought a pair of boots. Poor quality. Wrote off to bad decision. Skip every month on the 1st. Twice billed my card even though I skipped month. Today was last straw. Did it again. Customer service all have thick accents and you can't understand them. Never once did they apologize. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Hello Christine,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for five years and it's easy to find the items and styles that I'm looking for as long as I do the filters. They have lots of special offers that I take advantage of sometimes when things are on sale. I really like their $15 sales. I purchase clothes more because they have good price points with just clothes. And I really like the clothing and the jeans better than actual shoes. The clothing fits bigger, so I have to size down on the tops. But then the pants fit as sized. So, it’s easier to get the same size in different pants. I was trying to return something that didn’t fit but I missed the deadline. So, I just have to return when I'm supposed to. It was an easy process, too.

Hello D'Andra,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: March 9, 2019

I like the shoes that I saw at JustFab and I remember that it was those tall, brown boots. I’ve been ordering from them off and on for 10 years and it’s not hard to find anything there. When they have a sale, I look at those and sometimes, I get stuff. The selection from the style expert is good but I also search throughout the whole selection and I don’t stay with just the front page. The most recent purchase I made was a couple of months ago and I liked the quality of the item. JustFab has been easy to work with although I almost cancelled one time because I was broke. They offered me missing a month. Things went fine and I stuck with them since then. I recommended my cousin to them. She likes my pair of boots.

Hello Kelsey,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2019

JustFab is a great company and it is gonna keep rising, especially with the deals that they give for VIP members. I got a lot of good sales from it. When I became a VIP member, I got two shoes for 40 bucks and you can't beat that. The website's navigation is very simple. Also, I liked the deals that they provided. I've bought a lot of shoes, boots, and cute sandals. I've even bought clothes. Their selections are good. However, I feel like I overpaid for the sneakers. The bottom almost has no grip. It's almost like cloth. I use them for the gym and it is not so pleasant. A pair of sandals I have also has no grip. My boots are fine though.

Hello Jazariel,

Original review: March 8, 2019

The price of the shoes is my favorite part of being a JustFab member. Plus, the shoes are of good quality. But I wish they were more specific on the width of the shoes. I ordered some which were more narrow than I thought they would be. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my experience with JustFab.

Hello Meshia,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Navigating JustFab's website is easy. They have good selections and the quality of their products has been good. Plus, their cost is great. I need more time to really go into the website and pick out what I want. Sometimes I go in and don't see what I want. Then at another time, I see and there is so much to go through. By the end of the month, if you don't skip they continue to take out money from your card. I have to remind myself to skip. But I recommended a lot of people to JustFab and they like it. It's a great store and you can't go wrong with them.

Hello Sandrine,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: March 7, 2019

JustFab’s prices, clothing and shoes got me interested to become a member and I have been one for over six years. I like being a member because they give me good discounts, and when something comes out, I'm the first one to know. They give me the up and up on it in the sales before everybody knows about it. So far, I have received good quality items from them. I like the jeans and shoes. I also bought some jeans and tops for my daughter the other day. But I noticed that it takes a while to go through the system when I place an order on the computer or when I’m trying to put the discount. I have contacted their customer service for that purpose and they were able to get everything fixed. Overall, JustFab is pretty good.

Hello Annette,

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I recommend JustFab to anyone who has a shoe habit. When I use the site, I never have a style in mind. I just look. But really, the only time that I actually shop is when they have the Black Friday, the New Year and the Christmas sales. It’s not that I don’t think they give me a good selection. I shop during the sale so I like to look at the sales versus looking at the boutiques. During those sales, you can get things for like five bucks. It’s one of those take-my-money moments. But when they send the email to me to remind me to skip before they charge me, there are shoes in that email and I’m like, “That’s pretty." I would put it on my wishlist to see if maybe later in the year, it would be on sale. If I were to pay full price for some of the items that I’ve bought, I wouldn’t be that impressed. But since they're sale items, they're good quality to me.

Hello Shayna,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the styles, quality, and services that we provide to our members. We're always welcome for feedback like this so we can improve more our services in JustFab! Thanks for doing business with us!

Ivy

Original review: March 5, 2019

I like JustFab's boutique however I like to search through everything and make sure that I find what I love. The past few times, I didn't find anything that I love but most of the time, they have a very good offer and overall, I’ve had a good experience with them. The items are of very good quality too. They last very long. In fact, I have shoes that have lasted for about five years now.

Hello Brenda,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in JustFab, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Ivy

Original review: March 4, 2019

I saw JustFab from the TV a long time ago and then I decided to try it later on and I stayed because of the quality of the shoes and the price. Also, they have really, really good sales and everything that I’ve gotten has been comfortable. It has lasted and looked really good. I always get compliments for my shoes and bags that I buy from JustFab and I buy often. Sometimes I would see things from the style expert and I would be like, “Oh, I definitely want that.” Or I would just shop on my own for things that I know that I need. Sometimes, the turnaround would take a week and once or twice it was a week and a half. It's not too long. The quality is really, really good for the price and everything has been great with JustFab. I’ve had good experiences with returns when I need to return things. I recommend it to people all the time.

Hello JeLisa,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: March 3, 2019

My mom got me purses from JustFab and I liked the purses, so I started buying from them. When I purchased from them for the first time, it was easy. I've been a member for a long time. One time, I couldn’t get into my old account and I had to get a new account so I could keep shopping with them. I like the fact that I can get anything from there and I can get my style. Even if my style changes, I can still get it. The style expert has never been wrong in the selections that have been given. I've been able to use my points one time. Recently, I bought seven purses, different bags. I like everything that I bought. Overall, the quality of the items is very good.

Each time I call, if I have an issue with skipping or if I skipped and it didn’t go through, when I take that concern to the representative, they always take care of it. I’ve had other experiences with banks or with different people, and I have to argue, but with JustFab it’s different. They never try to argue but they just say that they’ll fix the issue. If I have any other complaints, they’re always ready to listen to their customers, which is good. I would always recommend JustFab.

Hello Mary,

Ivy

Original review: March 2, 2019

I saw JustFab on television and decided to buy from them. Their stuff was cute. I’ve been a member for four years and I buy from them whenever I have credit which is every three months. However, JustFab haven't had any special offers, other than sometimes you order and you get sent free subscriptions or free magazines that otherwise, you would be paying for. Nevertheless, the style expert’s selection is fine and does the job. The last purchase I made was a pair of boots and it was cheap but they hold up well.

Hello Ericka,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products, please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you!

Ivy

Original review: March 1, 2019

With JustFab I get to shop when I feel like it and I'm not rushed. And if anything catches my eyes, then I can go ahead and get it. I recently bought a pair of shoes and the quality has been great. I just wish they had more clothing than they do. The clothing selection's kinda bland so they might wanna ramp that up a little bit. Nonetheless, I love the shoes. I loved everything I bought from there. I hope JustFab stays in business.

Hello Monique,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I had a great experience with JustFab. I needed a new pair of boots and my husband said I can buy my own pair of boots for my birthday so I purchased from them and I love the boots. I’ve been a member since I was 17. So far, this is my second purchase from them because I never really have time. Finding the style that I was looking for was super easy. On the other hand, there were so many options given by the style expert, it was overwhelming. But overall, I love being a member. They have updates on what’s new and of everything moving and they have VIP perks and special offers. If I can do the monthly payment, I would. But right now, I have two kids so my hands are tied. I’ve bought boots from other sites but JustFab's are of really good quality. My boots are in great condition and they last me a good while.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about JustFab! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. Have a nice day!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I first purchased from JustFab when I was graduating college in 2012. There was some heels on there that I bought and wore for my graduation. JustFab has nice shoes and their pricing is great. The items that I have gotten are also of very good quality - I’m not a small lady but they hold me up well. I like all my shoes that I got from them. It just gets to the point that I can’t wear most of them. I do a lot of sitting and driving constantly and then my legs swell around my ankles. So when I buy the shoes it would be my size but when I get them they don’t fit. I end up giving them away to my sisters and my daughter. But overall, I’m very satisfied with my experience with JustFab. They have many varieties to choose from. People should go ahead and sign up with them.

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I saw an ad for JustFab on my Instagram and I was interested in buying some new shoes. It first tells you to make an account. Big mistake. What they do not mention is that you are subscribing when you make an account. So I was just trying to purchase one pair of shoes but then I looked it up because I was uncertain about making the purchase. I read reviews that said basically I am trapped in a subscription. I then called the number to cancel my subscription, and this lady tells me I have two options. Either purchase something retail price, or skip every month to not be charged.

I then came to realization that my billing info has not yet been added so there is no way for them to charge me. However she continued to tell me that my only two options were to make a purchase at retail price, or skip the month. She then tried to convince me to add my billing info, and when I told her I was not going to she started sounding really nervous, as if she knew that I had caught on to her trying to scam me. I do not recommend JustFab at all. They seem to be money hungry. I can see why, they probably aren't making much business with service like that.

Hello Sienna,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I like what I have gotten from this company and that you can exchange for another size if needed for free. Only complaint is they seem to be consistently out of stock on popular boot styles. I waited 2 months till Cayte Sweater Cuff Boot in Cognac finally came back in my size 9 to order and they ended up with an ink mark on them so had to send back and not in stock since. Very disappointing especially since I hear they don’t restock items so once it’s gone it’s gone. Wish they would bring back popular styles from one season to the next and have more in stock so there’s not that issue all the time.

Hello Summar,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At JustFab, we take pride in ensuring our member’s satisfaction. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I have been a member of JustFab for about two years now and my experience has been fine thus far. The customer service has been good and the people that I speak to have been very respectful. It has also been easy to have things returned. They are well versed in what they need to do as far as canceling and they know what to do with the returns. They are good about sending it to my email in a timely fashion, so I haven’t had any problems. However, I suggest that they have more products because they run out of popular colors, then I go on the waiting list. I’ve been on the waiting list for so long, but they don’t get back, or when it comes in, I am just on a waiting list of what I know people are going to want.

I just browse for what I am looking for. I get overwhelmed because JustFab has a lot. Just recently, they had a shoe sale, two for $39 or $49. You get two pairs of shoes or you can get those outfits, and I just went through and grabbed pieces and threw them together. A lot of the stuff that I’ve been getting right now have been on my waitlist, and they’ve been coming in. I’d go in and order something else and they would say, “Your order has been shipped,” and I’d be like, “What is that?” When I look at what has been shipped I would notice it was something that has been on my waitlist and I don’t even remember that I ordered it. Still, JustFab has been great overall and I love their products.

Hello Sonja,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the styles, quality, and services that we provide to our members. We're always welcome for feedback like this so we can improve more our services in JustFab! If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I love this website. Don’t get me wrong but they charge you every month even though you didn’t purchase anything. Which is a controlling situation because once they’ve taken money out of your bank you HAVE to go and buy something off that price which sucks but whatever’s. The one thing I did find inappropriate though was yesterday when I wanted to cancel my “VIP membership” and the lady was lowkey convincing me to stay and she’s telling me all these things like “you could skip the month so you don’t have to be charged” and so on and I was like “no I’m sorry. It’s not really working out for me cause I’m really busy and I just can’t keep up with it or imma forget which once I do you’ll charge me and then I HAVE to get another pair and blah blah blah. I’d just rather cancel it reasons on why I’m here lol.”

After that she did not say anything else. Literally stayed there for IDK maybe 10 min for the “chat” to end. She never told me anything about canceling it for me. She never said anything to me. She ended the chat. 6 hrs later I got the email that my membership was canceled. The professionalism was rich. And I was gonna show proof that all this happened but my chat deleted sooner than usual.

Hello Alexandria,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I purchased a pair of shoes and agreed to their terms, what I didn't realize in the fine print was it signed me up for a monthly subscription. I don't find out until I start seeing charges on my credit card statement. You will not receive any type of email warning that they're going to start charging you $40 a month. I tried to dispute this charge and cancel my account and it took several days just to cancel. They wouldn't listen to my cancel request and kept trying to sign me up for something else, then they said they wouldn't refund any of the unauthorized charges to my account. How is this not considered stealing? It's a huge scam and I couldn't even wear the shoes I purchased after a couple of weeks because they deteriorated after light usage. If you like bad quality shoes and want to experience the absolute worst customer service of your life then give this company a try.

Hello Jaclyn,

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

An ad with a cute pair of shoes made me buy from JustFab. It has been pretty easy to find the item and style I'm looking for. Thus far, I've taken advantage of their offer of "buy three for 49.95." The items are what I expected for the amount I paid.

Hello Chelsea,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

JustFab Company Information