2. Shopping
Accredited Partner

JustFab

JustFab
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

View More View More

JustFab Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 1, 2020

I enjoy the different kinds of shoes that I like and they're mostly good. I usually just go to the JustFab website myself and look. Sandals or heels are what I usually buy. I like high heels. I have some shoes and boots that have worn out at the bottom. But other than that, everything I had is pretty much good.

Hello LaRae,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab, we always do our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Original review: March 31, 2020

JustFab reached out to me, and they send me products in exchange for putting it on my Instagram. I like my heels from them and the quality is good. The selection given by the style expert has been nice, and finding the style of items that I like has been easy. Also, the $10 thing is cool.

Hello Ali,

We value the trust you have put in JustFab and would like to thank you for that. Our team continues to work hard producing high-quality fabulous items that will meet our member’s needs. Happy shopping!

Original review: March 31, 2020

I've used it for a very long time and it’s convenient if I find myself needing shoes. I use it mostly for shoes and sometimes for clothes. It’s convenient to find something at a good price. The clothes are good. I really like them. Sometimes the sizing is a little funky, but I figured it out for the most part. I also feel sometimes the quality is hit-or-miss. Sometimes I’ll get something that I really love and it’s really versatile and I can wear it a lot. But sometimes when I order like a skirt or a dress, the material either wrinkles super, super easy or the first time I wash it, it shrinks and I can’t wear it anymore. If the quality was a little bit better, I’d buy the clothes a little bit more.

Hello Alexandra,

We’re sad to know that the quality of the items you have purchased was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Somebody here at work told me about JustFab and me being a shoe lover, wanted to purchase from them. I've taken advantage of their two for ones. Also, I usually rack up when they have clearance sales at around 20 bucks. The style given by my style expert is okay except for then block heels come in my boutique. I don't like block heels just overlook them. I had a store credit and I finally used it a couple of months ago. Also, I have a gift certificate, but the number on the thing didn't work. The lady told me to call it in when I do it again. So far, the quality of the items has been good. However, I had a pair of shoes that broke. The heel broke, but I figured I'd take them to the repair guy and have him fix them. I like the shoes and JustFab didn't have any more in my size. I couldn't send it back because I would never have that shoe again.

Hello Necey,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention. We're sad to know that one of the shoes you have purchased broke. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: March 30, 2020

I love shoes. I've purchased a variety of things from JustFab. I've had ups and downs with them like being able to afford things some months, being able to skip, and not being able to skip. And I have found a lot of variety of things for work that I could even just use at night time. So, I've appreciated that. I've really enjoyed the shoes and a lot of dresses. Also, I've had really good luck with the purses. I like it because people don’t always have mine.

Sometimes, I wish that I could update my profile. I've had the account for a lot of years. But when I go to my boutique, it will be like, "Oh, here's your bombshell look," or depending on the quiz that I took. So, if they gave me a reminder to update my style suggestions or my sizes because sometimes I forget to change the sizes, that would be great because I end up just digging through a lot things. The things I wear when I was 23 are not the same that I wear when I'm 29. But other than that, I'm really happy with my items.

Hello Caroleena,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met especially when it comes to the selections we have online every month. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: March 29, 2020

There was a buy one and get one free offer that made me sign up with JustFab. I also loved the styles of the shoes that the website had and that made me stay with them. I've been with them for more than six years now. One or two of the shoes that their style expert suggests are something that I will buy. It's a good recommendation. Their high heels are less quality but the boots are still good quality.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re sad to know that the quality of the high heels you have purchase was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I like the monthly shoe selections and the fact that they listen to customer’s feedback. Because at one point, they only went up to size 11, and then for fashionable big foot girls like me, there was a size 12 that they added on, which is awesome. I’ve had some really, really good pairs of shoes from JustFab. Some of them I wear on a regular basis because they’re really comfortable and they’re really unique. It’s not anything you’re kinda like finding in your average famous footwear. So the exclusiveness of the styles and the variety are pretty awesome. If there’s a special offer that comes up and if I’ve got it in the budget, I try not to let it pass. A couple months ago, there was $10 boot sale which was awesome.

Hello Matrina,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the selections we have online. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: March 28, 2020

I've been with JustFab for more than eight years. I like the quality of their items. You're not gonna get fine leather for 50 bucks but I have no complaints. I have until the 5th to call them and cancel. Last month, I forgot to do that. Now, with the stress of my job and working from home, I may forget to call and cancel. I wish that JustFab could waive that five-day cancellation fee that they normally take out which is 39.99. That normally isn’t a big deal to me because I buy shoes all the time anyway. To have that kind of sitting there isn’t gonna break the bank. But right now, with everything being day-to-day as far as our job, I would want for JustFab to not charge the 39.99 in the event I forget to cancel by day 5.

Hello Dawn,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience with the quality of the items and the skip the month. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: March 27, 2020

It was easier to shop having everything as an online shopping. The month options should be easier to find rather than shopping through various stages to find them. Also, some of the boots sometimes are very cheap for some of the quality. But other than that, the cost is pretty accurate. There is an over-the-knee boots that I liked but it has always been sold out so I could never really go get it.

Hello Tynette,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service and quality of the items, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: March 27, 2020

When I go onto the website, I’m always expecting to see something that I must have when I really don't need it. I always find myself satisfied with it and excited when I see the boxes coming to the house. I’m also extremely satisfied with the ordering process, the quality of what I received, and the longevity of its use once I have it. Even if I don't buy anything, I just enjoy going on there and looking.

From my initial time doing it, it seemed like when the style expert pulled stuff up, it was what I wanted. I like most my new wedge black shoes. The front is closed-in-toe, wedged heels, and it’s strapped around the ankle. Then I had to order another pair and the description said it was stacks. When it got here, it was a yellow pump. I saw a dress that had multiple colors in it and I could wear it with that. There were a couple of times where the shoes were a little tighter. But I know that has to do with my health. I love everything I’ve gotten so far. I just wish that JustFab had more clothes in the plus size.

I take advantage of their special offers like clearance, the $10 sale, using my credit. It’s a pleasant surprise when I use my credit that I have stored away when I don’t purchase each month. I’ve gone as far as ordering instead of 300 and something dollars’ worth of stuff, and I only have to pay $14. I did that once, and I was telling everybody, "Guess how much I pay." People already ask me where I get stuff, and I tell them, “JustFab.”

Hello Kimberly,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with our service and the fabulous items we have online. Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

JustFab Company Information