4.4/5 (401 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: May 3, 2022

I like the price of the shoes at JustFab as well as the quality of it. I got some brown boots for my wife because it complimented a whole outfit that I got for her. I don't know how it was going to turn out but it turned out perfectly. The style expert could give you a little bit better selection though. It's a style I'm looking for, but it's just not quite it. There could be more choices along the same style. But I have gotten a buy one, get one offer and that came at a perfect time. I was getting a gift for someone and it laid out exactly what they needed.

Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for sending your review! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
Original review: May 2, 2022

For the longest time, my email that was connected to the JustFab account was not accessible and I tried to change it on the website 20 times but I could never get it changed. Finally, I had to spend two hours on the phone with customer service not that long ago to finally get the email changed. So, the entire time that I did not have the access to my original email, I could not get into my account to say, "Skip this month". So, I only have 21 credits with them. It’s a bit ridiculous. JustFab needs to do something about the credits and the monthly membership. Also, when you order wide calf boots, they're normally not that wide calf. So, any boots that I've ever gotten like that, I've had to return. But other than that, the sizes are normally generally good. And there's a couple of shoes that we've gotten that we've liked.

Hello Denise,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about log-in errors and member credit usage is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further our product sizing. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Original review: May 1, 2022

The first time we ordered from JustFab, the item came soon. On the second time, they said it was supposed to be on Saturday and it got there on a Friday or a Thursday. The prices are good. I just wish they have a little bit more variety of sandals. But we all got a pair of boots and, so far, they're good.

Hello Kelly,

We're glad that you are enjoying your purchases! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: May 1, 2022

The shoes are great. But I also have ShoeDazzle. I noticed that they're too high. They're not an everyday heel. I could do a three and still work. Maybe even three and a quarter. But that four and four and a quarter inch steel is too high. And it seems like all of the shoes are like that now. JustFab could have a bit more variety under that four-inch heel. Because it seems all the shoes now are over four inches. But I've had to return back a piece of clothing that didn't fit, a pair of jeans a couple of times, and that was always great service. I got answered back right away and resolved very quickly. Also, I noticed that JustFab is letting us use our credit with those special offers sometimes. So, that is a plus. Because before, it was never available. That has been great on the company's end. I've told every, single girl I know, "Invest in it" and "Do it." You can skip it if you don't have the money.

Hello Lisette,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and member credit usage is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Original review: April 30, 2022

The options from JustFab are nice. Sometimes they run out of my size or they don't bring stuff back in stock, but it's chill. I like that they have fast shipping and I can return something if I don't like it. I'm tall and sometimes, the heel sizes are way too high. The return process with JustFab was fine. The shoes got here, I tried it on and I didn't like the way it looked, so I returned it.

Hello Kola,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and styles is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I've been a JustFab member for more than 10 years. That's all I wear and their fabulous shoes. Whenever they have 50% off, I would take that. There are times that I forget to skip my wardrobe and I would get a pair of shoes based on my style. They would send me shoes. Their style experts have definitely evolved with me.

So far, I am very pleased with the quality of the item. I don't buy too much clothing because it's a little too expensive. But I really love most of my shoes because people have all said they love them too. I've gotten lots of compliments. I wish I would get more. I’d like to see more of 4 inches as against the higher 5 ½. I've gotten older and I don't go with the very high shoes anymore. I do more 4 inches and lower.

When I returned items, the service was excellent. Everything that I needed was dealt with accordingly and I was given the opportunity to get the items replaced. One thing is I would love to get a reminder when I can skip my closet because I'm working from home and I get tons of emails. Sometimes, I just don't see my personal email to check. I don't remember between the 1st and the 5th that I need to skip.

Hello Natasha,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and services! Your feedback about our product pricing and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: April 29, 2022

While I was purchasing this month, I expected to see more selection for sandals. But it's okay. I purchased, since I became a member, about six pairs and I'm not happy with the quality of them. What got me is that JustFab offered extra wide. I wear a size 11 and I have a wider foot, but they were super wide. It was either regular or extra, extra wide width. And the quality isn't there and I need that, especially with the heels. So, unfortunately, I'll be returning them and I need to cancel my membership.

Hello Natasha,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and quality is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I love JustFab's products and it's easy to navigate their site. I have a pair of flats that are blue with black studs on the heel. They're my favorite. Their return policy was fair. It really wasn't convenient to have to ship something back but they did provide a label. They also upgraded their style experts often. I don't always go with their suggestions as I just go on my own depending on what I'm looking for in the season. I like the translucent heels and JustFab can maybe have a little bit more selection of those.

Hello Brianna,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and the website! Your feedback about our return/exchange policy is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I will recommend JustFab because it was quite reasonable and it had many new designs that are, nowadays, in. The only thing that disappointed me was that the purplish heel I bought didn't seem to be very new. It had some dirt patches on it and it was looking like it was worn once or twice before. Also, the heel was unbalanced. It was not too comfortable but it was okay with the price. Everything was good with the customer service and the delivery was on time. I had a great experience with JustFab.

Hello Mahum,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and quality is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I like being a member with JustFab and I've been a member for several years now. I've made shoe purchases and all of them have been up to par. The shipping is fantastic. I've recommended JustFab to my daughter and several friends and they've signed up. They seem to be happy as well.

Hello Theola,

We're glad that you are loving your purchases! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Your review means a lot to us! We’re very grateful for members like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Original review: April 27, 2022

JustFab does the monthly credits where you can get a pair for 40 bucks but I don't do it every month. You can skip the month, which is nice. I get shoes a couple of times a year from them and I've been satisfied with the quality. Sometimes, they hurt the back of my ankle, but that isn't an issue. The style expert has evolved with the styles that are current. I like them and I got three pairs of sandals recently. I like that JustFab has started offering clothing too. I bought some work pants and a shirt before. It’s not often but it’s a nice little addition.

Hello Courtney,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and the 'Skip the Month' option! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Original review: April 27, 2022

JustFab had a good interface to choose the products and digital products you like. So, it was easy to find the items or style. The selections by the style expert are good as well as the quality of the items. I bought one pair recently and I might purchase again when I need a new pair.

Hello Madhura,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality just for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Original review: April 26, 2022

I love JustFab. It's easy to use and convenient. I order shoes from there a few times a year, maybe even a little more frequently. The products are good quality for cost. They're relatively cheaper so I don't expect the quality to be as high. But overall, they do what I need them to do. The sizing is accurate. The only thing is knowing if they have a wider and narrow foot. I have a narrow foot, so I fit into most shoes but somebody with a wider foot necessarily would not. There’s a great variety of shoes. It takes me forever to scroll through all the shoes but that's a good problem. People would ask where I got my shoes and I would say I got it from JustFab. I've been a member forever and it's been great for me.

Hello Christina,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! We are also happy your items are a perfect fit! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Original review: April 26, 2022

At the time that I signed up with JustFab, I was looking for wide width boots and they had a pair. I liked them. I ordered two pairs. One pair fit and I loved them and kept them. The other pair did not and I had to return them. I had some issues trying to do that but their customer service was phenomenal. They were very helpful. The first pair of boots I got is my favorite purchase from JustFab. I ordered some sunglasses too but I had to return those. Then, I've got another pair of boots on the way so I'm hopeful.

Hello Rachel,

We are glad you are enjoying our products! Our mission is you, and we are so glad to know that you are satisfied with the help that was given by our Member Services Team. We always want to make sure you are treated as a valued member and your satisfaction means everything to us!

Original review: April 25, 2022

Everything always fits pretty good. The quality is usually pretty good. I've had shoes that were not real leather and they scuff very easily. I had a pair of boots for a week and something hit it and peeled off a whole piece of the brown finish. Sometimes, there are seasons when I don't love the styles that they have from their release. Also, the credit now expires but they didn't use to. If I pay the money, I should be able to use it regardless. It shouldn't expire.

Hello Lauren,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about member credit usage is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: April 25, 2022

JustFab has some decent selections of shoes. I got mainly shoes and they've worked out well. They've lasted good. The selections by the style expert were not necessarily correct but they're interesting. JustFab is a good website to find something that people might be looking for.

Hello Marina,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! We love being able to provide the products and services that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Original review: April 24, 2022

I wear a large size for a woman and JustFab always had 11 and 12. The quality is top-notch. I saw the Spring event and some pairs of shoes that I liked had come down to 19.99. So the price during the sale is what keeps me hanging in there. I had to return my favorite purchase of a pair of boots because they couldn't pass through my calf. But I love the style of the heel. It was balanced. I'm kind of heavyset, so I like to have block heels that can hold my weight and I'm not shaking.

Hello Sugar,

Original review: April 24, 2022

I haven't seen much inventory yet and everything I look at is out of stock. So, I keep skipping the month. The only thing that was available that was my size was some pants that were medium-sized. I would prefer to get a dress or a skirt like that and I didn't find anything. Other than that, everything's fine. The quality of the items is not bad. It would just be adding more inventory. I used to buy a lot of bags from there and the more I checked it, the less I saw of anything.

Hello America,

Thanks for sending your review! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: April 23, 2022

The quality is good every now and then, depending on the shoe. In regards to it lasting, I have some shoes that have lasted and some shoes that have not really. They have extremely high heels for people who do partying a lot. I also see a lot of casual stuff but not a lot of in-between. So if you're a working person and you need a shoe that's versatile, I don't see that type of shoe in JustFab and it's sometimes irritating.

Neels is the one thing I wanted to look for on JustFab, but they don't have the Neels I was obsessed with years ago. The ones now, either don't fit right or they feel more like flip-flops than the actual heels or they don't carry the same prominence or style that the one I used to have years ago. So Neels has always been an issue, especially with JustFab.

They have nice sales. But sometimes, when they say that they would have a new sale coming on, they won't let you use your VIP credit. It's weird because the ability to rack up these credits sometimes, like $40 a month, but you can't apply it to a sale. They would also say that you can only apply it to a full price shoe. Also, when purchasing shoes, the import tax can be irritating sometimes. So, it's just an upside-down roller coaster. But when I talk to the customer service tea, they're always proficient and very kind. JustFab is a nice company.

Hello Fumi,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our promos, pricing, tax and member credit usage is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I'm usually satisfied with their products. Two weeks ago, I purchased two shoes in one bag. I recommend JustFab. They have great shoes.

Hello Amy,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Zeth

Original review: April 22, 2022

I've been seeing the products online for over two years now and this was my first time purchasing from JustFab. I got platform slippers and the quality is nice.

Hello Mariam,

We are glad you are enjoying our products! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality just for you! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 21, 2022

I like JustFab's deals. Also, you can skip the month, which was really nice. I bought a lot of shoes with JustFab. I like their quality. They’re sturdy. I still have all of them. I bought some clothes once they added the plus size clothing. That's kind of a hit or miss, but it's been pretty good. Purchasing is very easy. They also have a very simple and pretty quick delivery, and it's easy to return as well.

Hello Amaal,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and the 'Skip the Month' option! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality just for you! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Original review: April 21, 2022

I recently bought a pair of shoes and they fit well. The quality is perfect. Their service is really quick. Purchased my shoes on a Monday and it came that Saturday. Keep up the good service.

Hello Lynnasia,

We are happy your items are a perfect fit! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality just for you! We love being able to provide the products and services that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Zeth

Original review: April 18, 2022

JustFab has this deal where if you're a first-time buyer, you get a $10 shoe. I did it and my total was 15 something. After that, I never received my shoes. I went to the website and I checked my email for tracking information. It was telling me something about how they couldn't find my tracking number. At first I thought it was taking time for them to ship but they never shipped it at all. All of a sudden, I have to close down my account because they were trying to take $50 out of it. This happened three times. I usually don't have money in this particular account that I use. So I saw that there were transactions happening without my knowledge. And so I called my bank to close down that account.

Hello Kachi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback about our shipping/delivery process and the VIP membership is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: April 17, 2022

I ordered a pair of shoes, and the quality was pretty good for the price. The purchasing process is simple and easy too.

Hello Ana,

We're glad that you are loving your purchase! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you!

Zeth

Original review: April 16, 2022

I did JustFab first for three years and when I signed up, I got a pair of shoes for $17 for the VIP. I stopped for two years then I went back again for another two years, and I just canceled it. I had to keep skipping the month because they didn't have that many styles. They had one or two and when I went to look for that, they didn't have my size, so I kept on trying. Also, everything they sent, the boxes were all beat up. The packages are put in front of my door and it comes in an individual bag. With my last purchase, the boxes were completely destroyed. I keep all my boxes, because I like to keep my shoes in there. I have a lot of shoes, and I only had one pair that bothered me. They were hurting me, but other than that, the quality is pretty good. The shoes are comfortable, and I will recommend JustFab.

Hello Fabiola,

We are glad you are enjoying our products! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Zeth

Original review: April 15, 2022

I was in college at that time I became a JustFab member and the prices were cheaper than regular. It's just the product quality is very low and when you order stuff, they send you the wrong things. Then when you try to return them, it's a very lengthy process. Some things are good, though, and the customer service is okay. I did reach out to them for a return and they said, "Oh, we can't give you the full price tag, but we'll give you a certain amount back." I had to send the product back. It takes two weeks to three weeks for the product to come. I also told them that I bought the shoes so I could wear them with one of my dresses because I was going to an event. They said, "Oh, we can't send it." I was like, "Is it possible you guys can do a rush shipping because it's your fault?" They refused to do it. And after that, I terminated my membership.

Hello Mehak,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our return or exchange process is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: April 14, 2022

I’ve seen that JustFab had really good deals. So, I tried them out. When I first signed up, any shoe that I wanted was $10. Then, any second pair of shoes that I wanted was 50% off. I got some white cowgirl boots the first time. They're up to about the ankle. They're leather and were super cute and comfortable. Then I got like a skin tight, high heel, all black. It's also super comfortable with really great quality. I paid for express shipping, and the product got here in about three days. JustFab's variety is great. You can pretty much get any shoe.

Hello Brianna,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! We are also happy that you like our unique styles and your items are a perfect fit! We love being able to provide the products and services that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Zeth

Original review: April 13, 2022

I liked the price of JustFab's shoes. I first purchased some wedges. They were really great in the very beginning. In one of the pairs that I wear, I can see the screws coming out of the bottom of the inside. Also, they don't really have a lot of shoes in my size when it comes down to it. So, they're always picking shoes that wouldn't look good on my feet.

Hello Alexandria,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about the quality of our products is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Zeth

Original review: April 12, 2022

By being a JustFab member, you get good prices and discounts. I bought a lot of boots around Christmas for family members, and they were no more than $10. I love the quality. I just bought some leather thigh boots. I had to do returns a couple of times due to being too tight and I was needing another size. It wasn't difficult at all. The only thing is if I skip the month, it would still charge my card. There's no reminder. You have to remember to skip it before the month comes. JustFab can work on that. I had that happen to me a couple of times.

Hello Ashley,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! Your feedback about the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

JustFab Company Information