JustFab
3.80/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6291 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I love shoes and it's pretty easy finding items on JustFab. I'm a plus size girl and I love that they have plus size. I love too that they have a lot to choose from like purses, shoes, and accessories. I love the designs and the fact that when you start out with them, they give you a discount. I got a big discount in the beginning. They also have free shipping when you spend a certain amount. I've purchased so many purses, shoes, and clothing. Some are very good in terms of quality but the sizes of some are different. They are actually smaller than what they should be. Sometimes the shoes are little smaller in size or one size up. Another thing about JustFab is their style expert suggests items that appeal to me a lot.

Hello Paulina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I'm a shoe person so I like to buy shoes. Finding items at JustFab is easy. You can go through stuff online and you can keep them on if you can afford it for that month so they take them out of your account. I like that. I wasn't pleased with the last pair I got though. They gave away a free pair of shoes, but what I didn't like was that they didn't have it in my size. I didn't wanna lose the opportunity to get a free pair of shoes, but when I got it, I wasn’t too happy with it. The material is more like velvet, and I don't like it. Still, I like their shoes and I'm okay with the quality of items that I’ve gotten so far.

Hello Kesha,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention—it will help us improve our operations and services. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Ordered shoes. The picture was suede but the description said faux leather, being unsure I live chatted with someone to find out about the shoes I purchased. She was rude and said, "Well it says faux leather". The shoes arrived, as suede! Ugh, I had to cancel. The customer service was awful and I would have to pay to return, and a restocking fee! Although it was their mistake. They offered 1000 points for the inconvenience but you need 2500 point to even get a discount so I am warning everyone. Don't count on the description, and especially customer service to help.

Hello Maria,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

A friend referred me to JustFab a few years ago and I’ve been doing this for a while now. I recently purchased a red, little bootie. I have a couple of credits now and I’ve been looking on there. They have so many choices. I also purchase handbags and clothes here and there. Sometimes, I’m not always satisfied with the fit, but I like the quality of the clothes.

The only thing that I recommend, though, is that since ShoeDazzle, which I've also joined, and JustFab are kinda close, maybe the choices wouldn’t be so similar. Every now and then, I find something a little different on there that’s why I keep it, but it would be nicer to see to something different. And I would like to see more work-appropriate pumps. Some are too high for work and they have four-inch heels but 9 times out of 10, they're more open toe than it is a pump.

Other than that, the quality with JustFab is good. I get a lot of compliments on the shoes. I will say that my favorite thing is just the service. Being able to always have the option of continuing that if you wanna use it, you can. If you wanted to build up, you can and if you wanna skip it, you can. I let my credits stack up when I know the holidays are coming and those would be presents for a few people. Also, every time I call, everyone is so helpful and so nice and JustFab keeps us tuned in, always giving us ideas, and showing our top picks. It’s engaging and I really like it. I talk about JustFab all the time and I am a proud VIP.

Hello Falonda,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

The quality of the items that I've bought from JustFab is all good. I don't have any issues with them. I have gotten three pairs of shoes for the price of one several times. I always take advantage of that. I also get the free return, and sometimes, no shipping. It depends on the offers that they have. There are all different kinds of offers I try to take advantage of. I don't really like some of the selections given to me 'cause it's not really for me but some of them are okay.

Hello Diana,

Thank you for trusting us and shopping with us. JustFab is always ready to serve members like you with exciting shopping offers. So, stay tuned!

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I started with ShoeDazzle then that rolled over to JustFab and it’s been a few years since I've been with them. Every now and then, I will probably purchase something from them though I haven't been to every month. My budget is not to buy shoes every month and I’ve been trying to catch it before I actually get the auto draft. My last purchase were several pairs of shoes including some wedges because I built up credit that was just sitting there.

The shoes are very fashionable and the quality is fine. I haven't seen anything where they're breaking or where it’s caused any issues. The reason I haven't been buying a lot of shoes is I have plantar fasciitis where it makes it kinda hard for me to wear certain shoes. It does become a challenge ‘cause I do like shoes but I can’t wear a lot of heels.

Out of all those years, I only sent back one pair of shoes and it’s ‘cause I ordered a small. The shoes do run a little bit smaller in certain types. It’s kinda hard where it’s like I know this is my shoe size and I order the bigger one and that’s too big. I do have a pair that I missed the cut-off of mailing them back and I just ended up giving them away. But for the most part, I haven't had any issues. JustFab has been doing okay and I’ll recommend them.

Hello Belinda,

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Noticed today JustFab charged me $39.95 even though I had not updated my card info with them. How in the heck did they get a hold of my new card info???? I have other expired cards on my account, but you guys managed to get a hold of new debit card info???? I want my money back!!! I’ve tried to cancel numerous times but every representative is very rude about it and does everything possible to not let you cancel. I’m at my wits end with this company!!!

Hello Nicole,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

My experience with JustFab has been excellent. The selections given to me, the quality of the products, and their return policy are excellent, too.

Hello Glenda,

Thank you for your continuous love and support. We hope to fulfill all your FABshionista needs. Happy shopping!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Everything is doing great with JustFab. I've been a member since 2009 and I like the sales and the VIP treatment. When I purchase items, I'm satisfied with the quality. I've purchased shoes, purses and jewelry. The clothes are not my style.

Hello Cathalina,

JustFab promise to serve you with excellent member service and high-quality FAB items! Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I've been with JustFab for about six months and I haven't had any issues with them. I've recently bought a pair of black pumps and though I haven't had another chance to wear them, I've been satisfied with all the rest of the shoes that I got. I've already recommended JustFab.

Hello Nita,

Thank you for your support and being among our best members. We value this relationship and promise to do our best to make it better. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

JustFab Company Information