JustFab
3.80/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6100 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 4, 2019

I first heard about JustFab on the television and I thought the shoes on the commercial were nice. I wanted to give it a shot. I have been a member of JustFab for around four years now and they take the money off my account once a month for my membership. It has been easy to find the style I am looking for, and the quality of the items that I've purchased is good. I've also got 10% offers or points, but I haven't cashed in yet.

Hello Fallin,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

Ivy

Original review: April 3, 2019

I like JustFab's purses, shoes and apparel, and finding the item or style that I was looking for was always easy. However, the quality of their shoes has declined so I don’t order as much. But they have different styles and I do like the fact that they have teamed up with other online companies, like ShoeDazzle and so on and so forth, so it just broadens the options. Also, I’m not impressed with the selection given to me by the style expert. It’s just not my style. So far, I have two favorite things that I've gotten from them. A black trench coat that has a belt and a green purse which I got a year ago. Everybody thinks it's an expensive purse like my Dooney and Bourke, but it’s not. It’s JustFab.

Hello Shauvon,

We value the trust you have put in JustFab and would like to thank you for that. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and FAB items. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. Thank you!

Original review: April 2, 2019

JustFab sadly keeps disappointing. I like what they have but I’ve just decided it’s not worth the stress. I bought a size small - the shirt came in a medium. But the thing is their product number sticker said small but the shirt was in a medium size. Then I re-ordered the small. Same thing - small sticker on a medium shirt. Then I ordered a an extra small to test this theory - and yep size XS sticker on a size small shirt. This is the third time I have received the wrong size shirt. The warehouse for MANGO clothing that JustFab distributes has labeled the sizing incorrectly. So frustrating.

Hello Hayley,

I'm sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I had an account with JustFab for a long time. I purchased from them about twice a year if I saw something that caught my eye. The last pair I purchased was just right, but some of the shoes fit smalls and I was surprised about it. Also, I skipped the beginning of the month but they still charged me 39.95. I contacted customer service a couple of days ago and they told me they were gonna refund it back in seven days.

Hello Marketta,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! We have a dedicated Member Services Team here ready to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: April 2, 2019

JustFab had good deals with the $40 a month membership and I get whatever is on sale, so I signed up with them. All of the stuff that the JustFab style expert has given me is really good. It has good views of the style and fashion. Everything comes out good. So far, the quality of the products has been fine, and the price is good overall.

Hello Samara,

JustFab promises to provide you with latest, branded and high-quality products. We are always happy to serve members like you. Thanks a lot!

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: April 1, 2019

I like the quality of JustFab's products. I decided to become a member and thus far, finding items and styles has been very easy. I also like the perks for booking credits. If I don't order one month, it gets pushed to the next month. Then, if I don't buy a bunch of stuff, it gets credited back. I don't buy something every month. As a result, I build up points and then go buy seasonal stuff at the same time. This makes things easier.

Additionally, I like getting half price on shoes. JustFab has certain coupons wherein if I build up a certain amount of points for being a VIP member, I can use 40% off on something that's regularly priced instead of discounted. Thus far, I have ordered a couple dresses, a shirt, and some boots. It worked out well, so I'm happy. Unlike items from other types of shopping clubs wherein the type of their clothing is for one season, one-and-done, JustFab's clothes aren't like that at all. While those from other shopping clubs seem to fade and fall apart, those from JustFab hold up for years. I get multiple seasons out of them.

A couple of months back, I purchased a lot of different types of coats and jackets. I got all those on my credit for next winter. That was one of my better purchases recently. Overall, I get a lot of compliments with what I have purchased from JustFab. Additionally, the sizes are true to what they're supposed to be. I'd tell my girl friends to go and check them out.

Hello Shelley,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with our service and FAB items. We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

Ivy

Original review: March 31, 2019

As a JustFab member, I like how I get my own custom shop every month because they know what I like. I also like member exclusive wherein we would get first pick at things and better prices. However, sometimes using their site is not as easy on my phone as it is on my computer when I'm looking for something specific. Still, I love my whole experience with JustFab. They're such a great resource and I use their service for so many different things. I don't just get shoes and sometimes, I get clothes and accessories too. If there's something that I'm looking for for my daughter or for cosplay or something that isn't something that I would normally wear, it's always very easy to find when I get on the website. I also have a magazine subscription with them.

In January, they emailed me about some great specials as they were having a clearance. I got this army jacket with this really pretty embroidery thing on the back for my sister-in-law for Christmas for $11.50. There's no way I would ever find that anywhere else and that is her favorite color, so it's just perfect. On top of that, I also got a trench coat for myself for $16.

JustFab is also great about returns and shipping. If I can't find my invoice, they take care of it. They outsource some of their customer service and though the people they outsource to are not necessarily in the US, they're all very easy to understand and are very helpful. With JustFab, I can always skip a month and there's no hassle about that. If I don't see anything that I love or what they have on offer is not fitting into my budget, skipping is easy to do. They send me reminders and if I forget, they I get a credit. They're great all around.

Hello Luu,

Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your FABshionista needs. We truly appreciate and reviews like these that make us want to improve our products and services even more!

Ivy

Original review: March 30, 2019

Initially, I purchased from JustFab due to the 39.95 promotional price. In ordering online, it was pretty easy to find the item or style that I was looking for. I've been a member for four years now and I like the buy one, get one free special where I get two for 40. The selection is fine but I never look at the selections that are given by the style expert. The quality of the clothing isn’t always the best. Normally, I just buy boots and I like the most the quality of the boots. I don’t buy sandals because $40 for a pair of sandals is expensive and I only buy sandals when they’re buy one, get one free. Usually, I just skip every month until there’s a buy one, get one free or 50%-off sale and that’s when I’ll shop.

I made my last purchase over a month ago. I bought a couple of sweaters on a 50%-off sale and the sweater quality has worked out good. They were oversized, but then when I washed them they shrunk up, so they're like crop-top kind of oversized which is not really my style. I also bought a set of sandals which I haven’t even worn yet. The sandals are flat and aren’t comfortable. They're not really what I buy for the long-term and I just buy them for summer dresses. But I get good deals from JustFab throughout the year.

Hello Sophia,

We are pleased that you have chosen our showroom here in JustFab. We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: March 29, 2019

I like the variety of the shoes and purse selection at JustFab. The website is self-explanatory and not difficult to maneuver. The only problem I had was not being able to order something in particular but JustFab have great styles. You will fall in love with it the first time you go on the website. The prices are great and it’s a good place to shop. I’ve been a member since 2011 and I like the special offers and the points I get as a member. Each time you purchase a pair of shoes, you get points for that and after you get so many points, you either get free shipping or a free pair of shoes that’s $39.99. Also, you are able to pick a variety of accessories. The purses are my favorite purchases. I ordered a shirt of the first time but my last purchase was a black purse and I’m still using it.

Hello Sade,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I’m am very upset because I ordered a pair of boots online and somewhere along the process someone illegally used my credit card and decided to go shopping online with my bank card. The company treated it as “its not a big deal”. I’m extremely disappointed with the entire company and will never again buy anything from them. Word to the wise check your bank acct regularly and for quite some time because it didn’t happen right away.

Hello Tina,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I liked how JustFab had a nice selection of shoes. I got a membership and I've been liking the VIP perks thus far. The selections given to me by my style expert have been nice as well. I also like that if I don't like what was given, I can select other options. A while back, I got some tall platform high heels which had a skull and a red bow. They were pretty stylish.

One complaint I had with JustFab, however, was when I had to call for a blue dress that I bought which was a romper thing that wasn't sewed properly. But then, the time they gave to make a repair was overdue and I was upset. Though I had my package a while without opening it, I still haven't returned anything else except to change size. This time, it was a quality thing. Also, I can't really afford to purchase every month and I don't like how I have to be skipping the month every month. Sometimes, it slips my mind. Still, the quality of JustFab's items is pretty good for the price.

Hello Martha,

Ivy

Original review: March 27, 2019

I’ve been a JustFab member for at least five years but the monthly thing is annoying. I like the fact that it's cheap because they usually don't last long at all. They have a pair of boots that I really liked and I bought them twice and both times, the quality was really bad. I’ve had shoes that I've purchased with them and after a couple of times of wearing it, it just pretty much went. Just don't expect to wear it too often, but once in a while, you can find some things that you can't find anywhere else.

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: March 26, 2019

I’ve been a JustFab member since 2013 and I like their shoes and the VIP discount. It's quite a difference from the regular retail price. It's difficult to find an item that I’m specifically looking for though. I can't really find any cute sandals that I like. I had difficulty trying to find summer shoes. But the website itself is definitely easy to navigate and although the selection from their style expert varies from pumps, wedges to flats, what I find on there isn't usually what they pick out. I got a pair of boots in January and they're perfect. I love its quality. JustFab has a great collection. Although I would not recommend the clothes, you'll definitely find something out of their shoe or purse collection.

Hello Ashley,

JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

Ivy

Original review: March 24, 2019

Had an awful time with customer service. Cancelled my subscription and denied me a refund because I didn't skip a month, which I didn't even know. And then the lady I was on the phone with got snippy with me. Ridiculous. Worst experience I have had with them. Not buying from them again.

Hello Jessica,

Ivy

Original review: March 21, 2019

JustFab has good quality shoes and they have a lot of different styles which goes with anything. I like their shoes and the ones that I have lasted me a long time. Although I don't use them a lot, when I do, they're nice. I order from them if I see something I like or something that catches my eye. But I used to order one time every month, now it's only every two, three months. I have also taken advantage of their half-price offer like the $40 per shoes.

Hello Irene,

Ivy

Original review: March 20, 2019

JustFab doesn't carry my shoe size anymore, but I used to purchase something every four months. I haven’t purchased anything from them in a long time besides a handbag here or there, once every two years now. The quality of their products is really good for the cost. I’m pretty shocked about how nice it is and it seems to last. I still have all the shoes that do fit before they changed their sizing. The purses I have have taken quite a beating, so I’m happy with those. JustFab is convenient and easy. You see everything online and they accurately state the dimensions of each purse. But I really am disappointed that they don’t carry size 5’s.

Hello Janelle,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We will make sure to implement additional precautions to improve our services. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I went to their website to buy a few dresses and was unable to order anything. I called customer service twice to inform them that their website would not let me choose a size or select items to put in my cart. They were no help. They lost my business and I am disappointed because I really liked the clothes they advertised.

Hello Olympia,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Original review: March 19, 2019

JustFab has affordable shoes and I’ve been a member of them for years. $40 for a pair of shoes is super cheap, plus, they have constant styles. Instead of going to a retailer or even online, it made sense to buy from them. But in the recent years, their variety isn’t as good and they are not thinking of their average type buyer. They’re going with the trend instead of going with realistic people. For instance, most of their stocks are crazy huge heels which makes no sense. A woman might buy a pair, but she's not gonna wear a five-inch heel on a day-to-day basis. So I haven' used JustFab in a while even though I have credits out there to use. They need to begin thinking of their normal consumer. If they think of the everyday person and what everyday people do, they might be more successful. They need to get people who actually have money instead of selling all this kind of stuff which are great for 20-year-olds.

I also don't use JustFab's style experts because I don't know if they're realistic. But other than that, the quality of the shoes that I bought from them are great. There are some shoes which I bought years ago that are still great even to this day. So, it really is worth it to buy from them. Purchasing from JustFab was super easy, too, and I never had a problem. And they ship the items really well. They were in a box and stuffed.

Hello Julie,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have been waiting for them to issue my refund for a week now and I keep getting the message 24 to 48 hours and nothing yet. They say it is PayPal and then PayPal say it is them. I talked to PayPal again and she told me all they have to do is go in the PayPal orders and cancel it. They quick to take your money but very unwilling to give it back.

Hello Dora,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Original review: March 17, 2019

JustFab's kids' clothes were cute so I became a member and have been with them for a couple of years. It was easy to find the items I was looking for. However, some of the arms of their shirts were made for really skinny people and not all kids have skinny arms. Nonetheless, the boy’s jeans were really of good quality and they fit well.

Hello Sandi,

We love our members and we value your business. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. Thank you!

Ivy

Original review: March 16, 2019

Everything I have purchased from JustFab has been of good quality. One pair of boots has fallen apart though but that's an easy fix. Also, looking for a style is easy. Although, I'm 50/50 in terms of the selection that they give me. I like some of them and some of them, I don't. But I like everything I bought like the red thigh high boots.

Hello Rachelle,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: March 14, 2019

I've been on and off with JustFab. It was a hassle being with them. I had a hard time with the monthly credit and remembering to either get something or to stop the transaction. I mostly just shopped for shoes. The suggestions of the style experts were the same. But compared to some of the other stuff I saw, I could see why they were choosing certain styles for me. But then, if there were any specials or coupons, they didn’t apply to me because I was getting whatever the VIP thing was.

Even so, I like most of the shoes that I got. My last pair was the boots, but it came in a different box. It had another company box with it, which was ShoeDazzle. I felt like it wasn’t the same boots that I had ordered. And then there was another one that was too big. I wanted to return both of those, but I never got to, so I just ended up keeping them. If you keep up with JustFab or you don’t mind having the credits add up and not skipping, then it's fine having them. If you also have a range of different shoe styles and colors, then JustFab is helpful. However, JustFab is not for me and I knew I shouldn’t have gone back.

Hello Joanne,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My wife bought boots from JustFab back in October of 2018. A month later I see a $39.95 charge from JustFab on our bank account. I asked my wife what JustFab was and why they charged $40 and she told me she bought a pair of boots from them earlier but it wasn’t $40. So I do some research and learn about the “VIP Program” that a lot of people don’t realize they are signing up for and call to cancel and get a refund.

I was able to cancel my wife’s account after some time chatting to a customer service rep but was told they cannot refund the membership fee. They assured me that my wife has a credit on her account and can buy anything on the site, but not as simple as that sounds, there are some restrictions. So I told the rep that I would be disputing the charge with my bank since the charge was not authorized, and I have not received a product or service for the fee. After checking last years statements I see that my claim was reversed in December. So I called my bank again and they said the claim was reversed because JustFab told them that I cancelled my membership after the charge.

This is ridiculous that JustFab can get away with calling this charge a monthly membership fee, when in reality it is just store credit to make another purchase. They try very hard to make this VIP membership program unknown to their shoppers and at the end of the day say that it was listed before checkout. My wife didn’t even remember clicking anything to opt into the program so I am pretty sure the program is already checked for you. So in reality you don’t agree to any of the terms of the program, it is prechecked for you. I am going to pursue this further but I wanted to get my experience out there to hopefully save someone from falling into their trap.

There may be a lot of happy customers that use JustFab on a regular basis but for the people that just want one pair of shoes this company is a nightmare. Those happy customers most likely buy something on their website every month so they do not realize what would happen if they didn’t. But I am speaking to the online shoppers that will probably only buy one item from JustFab, avoid this company if you can. Once they get one fee from you, that is all they need. What a scam JustFab, congratulations on fooling another victim.

Hello Corey,

Original review: March 13, 2019

I love shoes and they are cheap at JustFab. It is also easy to find the items or styles that I am looking for. The selection given by the style expert is good and I usually order more than two of the items. JustFab has the buy one, get one free or half off for members. The items are of really good quality and it is super easy if I have returns. Their customer service is excellent.

Hello Desi,

Wow! Thank you for the feedback! At JustFab, our mission is to provide our members with only the nicest, highest quality items. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our members.

Ivy

Original review: March 12, 2019

I liked what JustFab was offering and their prices. I got shoes for $39.95 but that was about the only thing good. I was a member for a couple of years and I had quite a few styles on the wishlist that never came through. Then with the last purchase I made, both the shoes didn’t fit. It was like a waste to purchase. I went ahead and canceled the membership altogether.

Hello Shireese,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: March 11, 2019

I started out on ShoeDazzle and a friend of mine found JustFab and had a pair of shoes from there. So, I moved from ShoeDazzle to JustFab. I liked some of the things that they get and I liked being able to have variety and the fact they have the free returns and free shipping. Also, I liked the fact that you can skip months. I get frustrated when I wanna skip a month and I forget to because sometimes I end up with a lot of credits that I don’t wanna use and once you miss the skip, you end up stuck with the credits. I've had to use a lot of credits up before.

I started looking at the other clearance stuff and that's what got me into the sale thing. But I about had a heart attack when I went to check out and it didn’t give me any of the sale prices. I put in two orders today and I was a little frustrated that the way they have it structured with the sales where I couldn't get the sales and use my credits. I had to pay out of pocket for sales because I had one thing that wasn’t on sale and then three things that were on sale. So, I had to do two separate orders and buy the sale things by the sale price and then use the credit for the other one on the second price. It used the credit, but it was just weird. I didn’t really care for that approach but I understand it. Also, I happened to want the bag and the jackets. I thought they were inexpensive enough and so I just went ahead and paid the sale price for that and I wanted the one jacket and used the credit for that.

The shipping is usually faster than I expect and so far, I've been satisfied with the quality. JustFab doesn’t claim that anything is real leather. They're cute. They have a purpose and they are what they are. They're trendy things that I can wear out just for fun. I'm not looking for lifelong pieces when I'm shopping on there. I realize that they are what they are and I've been happy with everything I've gotten. For the most part, I think it's kind of a fun thing to do.

Hello Sherry,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in JustFab for your FAB items! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you!

Original review: March 10, 2019

I bought a pair of boots. Poor quality. Wrote off to bad decision. Skip every month on the 1st. Twice billed my card even though I skipped month. Today was last straw. Did it again. Customer service all have thick accents and you can't understand them. Never once did they apologize. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Hello Christine,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for five years and it's easy to find the items and styles that I'm looking for as long as I do the filters. They have lots of special offers that I take advantage of sometimes when things are on sale. I really like their $15 sales. I purchase clothes more because they have good price points with just clothes. And I really like the clothing and the jeans better than actual shoes. The clothing fits bigger, so I have to size down on the tops. But then the pants fit as sized. So, it’s easier to get the same size in different pants. I was trying to return something that didn’t fit but I missed the deadline. So, I just have to return when I'm supposed to. It was an easy process, too.

Hello D'Andra,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: March 9, 2019

I like the shoes that I saw at JustFab and I remember that it was those tall, brown boots. I’ve been ordering from them off and on for 10 years and it’s not hard to find anything there. When they have a sale, I look at those and sometimes, I get stuff. The selection from the style expert is good but I also search throughout the whole selection and I don’t stay with just the front page. The most recent purchase I made was a couple of months ago and I liked the quality of the item. JustFab has been easy to work with although I almost cancelled one time because I was broke. They offered me missing a month. Things went fine and I stuck with them since then. I recommended my cousin to them. She likes my pair of boots.

Hello Kelsey,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Ivy

Original review: March 8, 2019

JustFab is a great company and it is gonna keep rising, especially with the deals that they give for VIP members. I got a lot of good sales from it. When I became a VIP member, I got two shoes for 40 bucks and you can't beat that. The website's navigation is very simple. Also, I liked the deals that they provided. I've bought a lot of shoes, boots, and cute sandals. I've even bought clothes. Their selections are good. However, I feel like I overpaid for the sneakers. The bottom almost has no grip. It's almost like cloth. I use them for the gym and it is not so pleasant. A pair of sandals I have also has no grip. My boots are fine though.

Hello Jazariel,