Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.30/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

216 Carparts.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 16, 2019

I haven't had such a great service as this company anywhere! They have high quality parts at a great price! When there's an issue with a part I did purchase, their warranty process is easy, respectful, and hassle free. I absolutely love this company, they're second to none! Highly recommended!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Carparts.com offers great parts basically the same thing major stores are selling except with Carparts you spend half the money if not less than half. I purchased a wheel bearing in an engine torque mount and my car has been running smoothly ever since I got the repairs. I will refer them to my friends and anyone looking for great parts at a discounted rate.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I ordered a valve cover and gasket direct fit for my wife's 3.5L Nissan. Price was $100 less than retail, INCLUDING overnight shipping. Part was received exactly when quoted, via FedEx. Part was packaged in bubble wrap sleeve, encased with air pillows. Perfect fit, great condition! Very well done.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Ordered a right side mirror for 1987 S10 Blazer and it was at my door within 48 hours. Opened to find it damaged. Called customer service who was very apologetic and had a replacement at my door within 60 hours. Awesome experience with this transaction even though first shipment was damaged!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Buyer beware. I ordered two parts on Friday. Today I get emails saying that they build it and shipped it to completely wrong address. I called them, there’s nothing they can do. They claim where there is, they could call the shipping company and have it changed. However, they also claim they’re based out of California. Not true. When pushed they admitted They are in the Philippines. I will get my money back and I am filing fraud charges go to Amazon. Go anywhere but do not go here!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Order # **. I ordered an interior door handle for a Nissan Altima. It showed up in my account as pending and then a week later I got an email asking how I liked the parts that I received. The parts never showed up. When I called customer service they told me that my order had been canceled because they didn't have the parts but that they did have the parts now a week later if I would like to purchase them again. Why did you cancel my order if you had the parts coming in in less than a week? Why did you cancel my order and not tell me? Do you think people just order these parts for fun, or do you not actually realize they need them?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I have been in the Automotive and RV industry for over 40 plus years. I have been a Service/Parts manager, Salesperson and in my entire career I would have to say this is one of the top 10 worst companies I have ever dealt with. Long wait times and a different story each time I talked a different person.

Original review: July 24, 2019

It's pretty simple really. I ordered a belt tensioner for a 2001 GTS and they sent the wrong one even though it was clearly marked as a GTS. I waited weeks for it to arrive and 1-2 hours of work to put it on then off. Cheap prices aren't worth SPIT if you don't get the correct parts. I guess I will stick to AutoOne even though the price is 2x as high.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Tried to cancel my order 30 seconds after it was placed online Sunday. First I was told that it's too late because the order was already processed, then a few minutes later I was told that no orders are processed on Sundays. Orders placed on Sunday get processed on Monday, and they would cancel the order. On Tuesday I got an email saying they did everything they could but couldn't find the order to cancel it, but it already shipped. I then checked the tracking and truth be told the package has not left their facility.

Original review: July 23, 2019

My son and I typed in his truck year, make and model and needed a front bumper replacement. The chrome bumper picture was displayed on the page. We took the picture outside and compared it to the original bumper. It was a direct match. We hit the button from that exact page "add to cart". Paid $322.10 total. The product arrives in 4 days very poorly packaged and what do you know, it was the wrong part. I spent 40 minutes on the phone trying to get a refund. Finally the lady said, "We will give you a full refund it you ship it back". Well, to ship a bumper is about 370.00 dollars.

I called back and said since the company made the error they should pay for shipping. They refused to do so. They offered me 50.00 dollars and told me to sale it myself on eBay. Really? What kind of business tells you that. Do not purchase anything from this company if you value your money. I essentially threw 322.10 down the drain. Never ever again. BUYERS BEWARE. SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Carparts.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

• Best for: experienced buyers and those who want many options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs