Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.33/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Carparts.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: July 9, 2020

I ordered a car hood strut for a 2002 Chrysler 300. The part that arrived didn't fit. I didn't bother to send it back because the postage and trouble was more than the part was worth. However, when I received my credit card bill I had a credit without even asking for it. NOW THAT IS BEYOND GOOD SERVICE -- IT IS EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

Original review: June 1, 2020

I ordered new right and left side electrical mirrors for my Lincoln MKX. I think I know where the bad reviews come from somewhat. The price was very reasonable and the shipping was actually not bad, 7 to 10 days. However, the communication was awful! I did not get a tracking number until the part was actually delivered, the projected shipping days were very inaccurate and I got one part on the other parts projected day, not a huge deal but I started feeling uneasy that I could not follow the shipment. I order online a lot and I've never experienced that, especially after I've spend over $200.00! I think if they improve their communication even 30% there would be many more content customers! However, my new chrome mirrors are beautiful and I'm very happy!

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I have done business on numerous occasions with Carparts.com. The quality, exact fit, pricing, and support are OUTSTANDING. Looking forward to a continuous business association with this excellent company and team.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Ordered during the holiday season and still received exact product by the 7th when it was set for delivery the 8th. Thanks Carparts.com. P.S. I really needed this part and even with the holidays, I received what I requested.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I suppose I review more than my fair share of websites as the owner of two 30+-year-old autos. Just recently delighted by a search for a tough to find OEM rear windshield seal for the '90 Honda Accord DX., aka "Nora." (WTMF641B-PRPWTMF641B) Carparts.com was down to their last one, offered me a helluva deal along with a three-day delivery, all for less than thirty bucks. Every aspect of the transaction was near perfect from start to yesterday's delivery. Proof of purchase is evidenced by Cust P.O. **. These folks are definitely worthy of your consideration based on my experience.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Been trying to get a refund on parts that were subpart and didn't work for over a month. I've returned with their RMA numbers and instructions. All packages were delivered back to them. I've had an online chat, 2 phone calls and emails back and forth with them giving them the same info each time and they claim to have fixed it and to expect my refund in 10 days. Once again, I was contacted and asked to give the same info I've provided 4 other times, still no full refund and in addition I had to pay for the returns at my own expense. Terrible company to work with!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

If I could rate 0 stars I would. I found the car parts cheaper elsewhere. They refused to cancel the order. Then they offered a partial refund. I spent hours on the phone. They offered a full refund but I had to "apply for a a refund" on their website. I mailed the break drum kit back at great expense to myself. They have not provided me with a refund and refuse to recognize that I mailed them back to the address that they provided. Do not buy anything from this company avoid it at all costs. They are scammers and are fundamentally dishonest.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

I ordered the part on Thursday, never received the part. I needed the part, says even today part is out for delivery. The last thing I ordered was missing parts that I never got. Called them several times, no one seems to understand English. Wish I had looked at these reviews before I ordered.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I pulled mine and had it out fast as it has a access in floor of van. I then grab the new 1 and as I am dipping it into the tank I notice it has a extra plug in connection. Hmmm, maybe it is a pump that works in many Kia applications. So I keep trying to install and now the way my old pump tightens down this 1 will not do it. I can not even come close to installing the retaining ring. Now I have a new pump that has been technically installed and can not return. EVERYthing else looked perfect, and even where it sealed looked same. The very slight difference in height at plate of pump could not have been noticed easily. So like I said correct parts guaranteed? I will Never buy from here again, If you can't even get the slogan of your company correct then you are worthless.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I ordered a driver's side mirror for my truck. When I received the mirror, it came in a damaged torn box. I opened up the box and the mirror fortunately was not damaged. I took the mirror to a repair shop to replace the damaged mirror that was on my truck. Prior to installing the mirror, the repairman noticed that the mirror when open, did not lock into position. When I called the return phone number of Carparts.com I was put on hold for over 1 hour before I was helped. I told the return department about the problem with the mirror. They stated they would send out a new mirror.

After several days, no confirmation of the replacement mirror was emailed to me. I called the return department again and asked why the replacement part was not sent. They said they made a mistake and sent me emailed me a FedEx label, and told me to ship the defective mirror back to them. I shipped the mirror back to them. Today I received the same defective mirror in the same torn box. It has been nothing but a frustrating, time consuming nightmare to deal with this company.

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team