Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.15/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Carparts.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I suppose I review more than my fair share of websites as the owner of two 30+-year-old autos. Just recently delighted by a search for a tough to find OEM rear windshield seal for the '90 Honda Accord DX., aka "Nora." (WTMF641B-PRPWTMF641B) Carparts.com was down to their last one, offered me a helluva deal along with a three-day delivery, all for less than thirty bucks. Every aspect of the transaction was near perfect from start to yesterday's delivery. Proof of purchase is evidenced by Cust P.O. **. These folks are definitely worthy of your consideration based on my experience.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I haven't had such a great service as this company anywhere! They have high quality parts at a great price! When there's an issue with a part I did purchase, their warranty process is easy, respectful, and hassle free. I absolutely love this company, they're second to none! Highly recommended!

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Carparts.com offers great parts basically the same thing major stores are selling except with Carparts you spend half the money if not less than half. I purchased a wheel bearing in an engine torque mount and my car has been running smoothly ever since I got the repairs. I will refer them to my friends and anyone looking for great parts at a discounted rate.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Carparts.com "guarantee" lift supports fit my vehicle. Upon receipt I quickly realize they are not even close. I completed the carparts.com RMA process and was advised if I pay for return shipping, carparts.com will eventually issue a refund minus the original shipping costs. So I would be out shipping costs both ways to fix their mistake. BTW - USPS charges more for return shipping than I paid for the lift supports.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

This was my first experience with this company. I purchased an oxygen sensor for my car (but never received a tracking number). When it did not arrive by the 15th day, I looked at my bank account. The money had been been withdrawn from my account. I contacted them via online chat. Once they were able to locate my purchase order, I was informed that the product had been shipped by USPS about 4 days after the original order was placed. I then learned that the part had been returned to them.

Concerned as to why I had not been notified about the return, they offered to refund my money, or re-send the part - which should arrive in another 4-6 days. I opted to get a refund, and asked them how long it would be before it would be back in my account. I was told 7-10 days. If you plan to purchase from this merchant, please do so with care. Thanks for letting me vent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I bought an EGR valve for my Ford 6.0 diesel. The part was garbage and was sticking open. I had to replace it 2 weeks after I installed it with an OEM part I bought somewhere else. Buyer beware when purchasing parts from this company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I ordered a mirror. On the site showed what I needed so I ordered it. Once I got it wrong part. I called to get a refund and they didn't want to give me a full refund. Try to short me 15 dollars 'til I had to get an attitude with them. Never doing business with them again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

Zero stars. If you used PayPal, contact them, they may get you the full refund you deserve. PayPal operates off of customer complaints. Take the time get this fraudulent mess out of operation, crooked from beginning to end. Make a dispute is you used PayPal. I wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering because every nightmare story is true & happened to me. When ordering on the website you cannot see the reviews and it has a 4 or 5 star rating. NOT TRUE. Total BAIT & SWitCH.

Ordered several parts, some sets, I emailed prior to anything shipping out advising cancel my entire order if everything was not in stock as shown on the website. After reading reviews. They didn't do this. Shipped 2 things, partial sets, etc. PayPal back up is the only reason I am getting 100% refund. I wish PayPal did not work with this company as I would never have used them. 1A auto has been very very good to work with, more expensive, but legit, fast & good customer service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019
      The quality of your part was terrible. The power strip inside the part was broken and loose, moving around. And as the pictures will show that I’m sending you, the tab was loose and it would make contact with the bulb tab one time, and the next time, it would come loose. I got stopped by the police twice. Thank god they let me go without a ticket. I finally decided that I’m gonna give up on your part and I’m gonna buy a part from a reputable car parts dealership here locally. I’m sorry to say this. And I would like my money back even though your paperwork says that I have exceeded the time period. But it took me a long time to find the broken part. And I assumed a new part would be fine, that it’ll have to be wiring in my car, something like that, the fuse. But it was not. It was your part. And I would like my $41.44 back so that I can continue to deal with Carparts.com. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
      Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I ordered a window regulator and motor for my 2005 Mini Cooper. When the part arrived I installed it only to find out that instead of the window going up when I pushed up on the switch it went down. I figured that what you get when you buy a part at a fraction of the original price. It wouldn't have bothered me too much if it had kept working that way backwards as it was. 3 days later the motor completely burned out. Their return policy is once you mount it, it's yours. Great huh? Never again. Had to order a new one from another company.

Carparts.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

• Best for: experienced buyers and those who want many options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs