Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.22/5

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Carparts.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

We ordered a driver side rocker panel and it fit perfect like a glove so we ordered the passenger side rocker panel plus a replacement glass for a mirror on a different truck and it fits perfect also. Everything was delivered in a timely manner. We love this place!!

Original review: July 9, 2020

I ordered a car hood strut for a 2002 Chrysler 300. The part that arrived didn't fit. I didn't bother to send it back because the postage and trouble was more than the part was worth. However, when I received my credit card bill I had a credit without even asking for it. NOW THAT IS BEYOND GOOD SERVICE -- IT IS EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I ordered new right and left side electrical mirrors for my Lincoln MKX. I think I know where the bad reviews come from somewhat. The price was very reasonable and the shipping was actually not bad, 7 to 10 days. However, the communication was awful! I did not get a tracking number until the part was actually delivered, the projected shipping days were very inaccurate and I got one part on the other parts projected day, not a huge deal but I started feeling uneasy that I could not follow the shipment. I order online a lot and I've never experienced that, especially after I've spend over $200.00! I think if they improve their communication even 30% there would be many more content customers! However, my new chrome mirrors are beautiful and I'm very happy!

Original review: March 7, 2020

I have done business on numerous occasions with Carparts.com. The quality, exact fit, pricing, and support are OUTSTANDING. Looking forward to a continuous business association with this excellent company and team.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Received email with 100 dollars off on qualifying brands and of which I checked to confirm before selecting the provided "false marketing" hyperlink, which after successfully making a purchase, no such offering and deduction. Bait and Switch. This company is probably on their last leg and I caution those whom continue to conduct business with them. I called and they said that ad was expired the day I used it, but the ad and terms says otherwise 2/20/2021 which is tomorrow. Then, they said they will issue me a credit of 20 dollars which is less than 10 percent of the transaction and way less than $100.00. ROCKAUTO, please accept my apologies for using another company.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I ordered on February 8th. Waited till the 16th. My order wasn’t even shipped. Now I’m going through the process of trying to schedule a pick up for my parts before I damage my suspension any more. Don’t do it. Don’t spend your money here. My delivery date was February 12th today is February 18th and I am still trying to get my package. Don’t order from here they are pure BULL**.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Ordered door pins for a vehicle. Estimated weight 2 pounds. Good price. I was charged $30.00 for shipping. So I called to cancel the order. It was explained to me that one set had already shipped and the other set was shipping from another warehouse. I asked if the $30.00 I was charged was covering both shipments, (one set from two different warehouses) and was informed, "no" the $30.00 shipping charge was for the one set that had already shipped. Of course I had to ask what I would be charged for the second...the reply was another $20.00. So I am to be charged $50.00 for less than 2 pounds. I work in the industry. I can easily ship a 2 pound package to their location for under $10.00. Parts are cheaper but seems they make that up in the shipping. Go to A1 Auto.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I made an order for a fog light and driving light and they called me a week later to tell me they have to charge me $20 bucks more. I cancelled and they still took my shipping. Overall I'd never work with this company again. They wasted my time and money.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

They will send you the wrong part. Count on it. Multiple times. Don't fall for it. I was shipped the wrong part #, shipped it back and was sent the exact wrong part again. They are a scam. Customer service is hard to understand on the phone and now I have two distributors that I can't use.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I am still awaiting an order that I purchased on the 23rd of January. It was originally supposed to be here yesterday. Then they changed that to today. Now they are saying Friday maybe. And that we may have to file a lost parts case. And the refund would take 7 days for me to get back. My vehicle is taken apart and the mechanic is waiting in the part now. What a ridiculous company to order from.

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team