Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.40/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Carparts.com Reviews

Original review: June 1, 2020

I ordered new right and left side electrical mirrors for my Lincoln MKX. I think I know where the bad reviews come from somewhat. The price was very reasonable and the shipping was actually not bad, 7 to 10 days. However, the communication was awful! I did not get a tracking number until the part was actually delivered, the projected shipping days were very inaccurate and I got one part on the other parts projected day, not a huge deal but I started feeling uneasy that I could not follow the shipment. I order online a lot and I've never experienced that, especially after I've spend over $200.00! I think if they improve their communication even 30% there would be many more content customers! However, my new chrome mirrors are beautiful and I'm very happy!

Original review: March 7, 2020

I have done business on numerous occasions with Carparts.com. The quality, exact fit, pricing, and support are OUTSTANDING. Looking forward to a continuous business association with this excellent company and team.

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Ordered during the holiday season and still received exact product by the 7th when it was set for delivery the 8th. Thanks Carparts.com. P.S. I really needed this part and even with the holidays, I received what I requested.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I suppose I review more than my fair share of websites as the owner of two 30+-year-old autos. Just recently delighted by a search for a tough to find OEM rear windshield seal for the '90 Honda Accord DX., aka "Nora." (WTMF641B-PRPWTMF641B) Carparts.com was down to their last one, offered me a helluva deal along with a three-day delivery, all for less than thirty bucks. Every aspect of the transaction was near perfect from start to yesterday's delivery. Proof of purchase is evidenced by Cust P.O. **. These folks are definitely worthy of your consideration based on my experience.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Sent me the wrong part - not the part listed on my order. I contacted customer service online. They did not bother to respond. I called several times. Could not get through. Only got one callback and then they hung up after about me saying "Hello" for about 30 seconds. After spending over an hour trying to get in touch I ordered from another supplier. How on earth did they get a 3 star rating????

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: June 2, 2020

Ordered 6 parts which showed was in stock on their web site, only 2 parts arrived. They re-ordered the missing 4 parts on May 28th 2020 and was to arrive on June 3, 2020. According to FedEx, only a Shipping Label was created, but nothing to pick up. Customer (No) Service keeps telling me to wait!. And as of June 2, 2020 I ordered the remaining parts from another company, and am now fighting for a refund of my missing parts (which was not to be billed until shipped) ~ Do Not Order Anything From This Company, You Will Regret It ! ~

Original review: May 28, 2020

I ordered a part that does not fit. They don't answer phone. On hold 12 min then drops! I sent many emails, no answer. I filled out their stupid rma thing, still nothing. Now I'm stuck with a 135 dollar part. Don't buy from these people!

Original review: May 27, 2020

So I ordered a skyjacker steering stabilizer “kit.“ You can look it up it is a “kit” Part Number: S978213. What I received was one shock -- a couple boots, a couple stickers, one bracket and one zip tie. None of the hardware was with it. The other shock was missing and so was the other two brackets, the Ubolts and the other three zip ties plus the instructions. There was although a parts list included that clearly showed what parts I was missing from the Kit. I contacted customer service by phone numerous times, “waited each time over an hour,” made numerous attempts on their website “contact us” and wrote many letters to them with ZERO response. All I ever got was when I called them was they was looking for the missing parts. REALLY it’s been over 2 weeks. They couldn’t just send out another kit with a return shipping label for the box of useless parts. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH CARPARTS. THEY ARE SURE TO RIP YOU OFF.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Received box damaged and 1 of the part boxes damaged also. When my husband was putting parts on car he found that one of the wheel hubs was damaged and not able to use part. We have used chat line and tried calling repeatedly but no one answers phone and does no answer from chat line.

Original review: May 22, 2020

It's been 2 weeks. I cant return the part. I have submitted the RMA form twice online and they won't send me anything. Have called 5 times and anywhere between 9 and 25 minutes on hold I get disconnected. Guess I'm stuck with an $80.00 mirror assembly that won't work for my vehicle. I can't even resell it because I don't know what vehicle it fits, if any. Not my stock truck. Do not order from these people. If I could give negative stars I would.

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team