Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.45/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

205 Carparts.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 16, 2019

I haven't had such a great service as this company anywhere! They have high quality parts at a great price! When there's an issue with a part I did purchase, their warranty process is easy, respectful, and hassle free. I absolutely love this company, they're second to none! Highly recommended!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Carparts.com offers great parts basically the same thing major stores are selling except with Carparts you spend half the money if not less than half. I purchased a wheel bearing in an engine torque mount and my car has been running smoothly ever since I got the repairs. I will refer them to my friends and anyone looking for great parts at a discounted rate.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I ordered a valve cover and gasket direct fit for my wife's 3.5L Nissan. Price was $100 less than retail, INCLUDING overnight shipping. Part was received exactly when quoted, via FedEx. Part was packaged in bubble wrap sleeve, encased with air pillows. Perfect fit, great condition! Very well done.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Ordered a right side mirror for 1987 S10 Blazer and it was at my door within 48 hours. Opened to find it damaged. Called customer service who was very apologetic and had a replacement at my door within 60 hours. Awesome experience with this transaction even though first shipment was damaged!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

We own 4 trucks and 2 Suv's. We order all our parts from this site and have never had any problem with delivery or the time frame given to receive. We absolutely love it and have recommended it to everyone. I just received parts yesterday for my Yukon and have put it on and it works great. We have ordered everything from bug visors to wheel hub assemblies. Awesome job, keep up the good work and we will continue to recommend you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: June 4, 2019

Was told by Kerwin, the sales agent, that parts would arrive in 3-5 business days. I mention the importance of timing and was reassured. He mentioned nothing about packaging time needed. Car will not be ready for planned funeral trip. Totally disgusted with this company.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I had one of the worst experience getting a part from Carparts. They didn’t give the accurate information about when I would receive my part. I called back to check on the status. No answer. I called back and pushed the option to order parts. Of course it took them no time to answer, so that tells me they just want you to order and once that’s done they really don’t care. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I definitely would not order from them again.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I ordered brake pads and wheel studs for my Suburban and they came back and told me they were out of stock of the brake pads first and then got a separate email a few days later saying they were out of stock of the wheel studs! I will NEVER order from them again!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I ordered ignition coils and a gas cap as a extra item from this company. The next day I was notified that the ignition coils were not in stock. I was fine with that and then immediately called their customer service team to cancel the gas cap also because I didn't want to pay shipping for just a gas cap. I spoke to a customer service member named Frank who assured me that the order for the gas cap was canceled. He told me I should receive a email shortly about the cancelation. Two hours later I received a email telling me my payment had been approved and that the item had shipped. Leaving my only options to pay to ship back the item to these guys. I hope the 10 dollars was worth it because I will never order from this company again. Horrible experience and a waste of time.

Original review: April 8, 2019

This company is a big rip off. They say they'll match other company's prices for the same part from made by the same manufacturer. We'll, that's a big fat lie, and then they don't refund your money. They send you an email telling you that your refund is being processed and it's all done. Well, they never than send another email saying it's done. When you call your bank they tell you that they don't have a refund coming from them. I sent their part back and they got it on April 1, I still haven't gotten my refund. DON'T BUY PARTS FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY'RE A RIP OFF!!!

Carparts.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

• Best for: experienced buyers and those who want many options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs