Carparts.com Reviews

• 3%
  • 1%
  • 58%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

Totally wasn't expecting a email, yet alone a phone call from CarParts.com. I made a okay review about a door glass that I bought for a 15' Enclave. Glass showed up with a chip along the edge. Packaging sucked. No fragile or handle with care labels anywhere on the packaging. No packing paper or Styrofoam peanuts to help protect the glass. Anyways, customer service called and asked what happened, so I explained what happened. She was very kind, understanding of the situation. I wasn't even gonna request a new one. She said that the company greatly appreciates my review and they will work to make the experience and shipping better for the customer. They said that they were gonna send me a new door glass free of charge. Definitely give the customer service a 5 star review on how they handled it.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We, at CarParts.com are thrilled to hear such good feedback and we are glad that we were able to turn things around. We hope to do business with you again soon.

Bry M.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffReliability

Reviewed July 24, 2023

Needed to return an alternator that stopped charging my battery. The customer advocate has been very helpful in getting this done. They have kept in touch with me and let me know what is going on, what to expect, etc. I am still waiting to find out if I have to send the original box back (which was no fault of theirs at all; I forgot to take the box with me).

This is the first product that I have ever purchased that has "gone bad" and I have ordered quite a lot from Carparts.com. Even the mechanic who put on a new alternator that I had to get said he has run into the same thing; he has ordered brand new parts from various local auto parts stores and they have been defective right off the shelf, so this is no fault at all of Carparts.com and they are wonderful to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone that needs a part for a vehicle. The shipping is always fast, and as I said, so far the return process has been very good!!! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!! Order #**,

Hi lts14fan,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with CarParts.com. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience – it means the world to our entire team!

Thank you for doing business with us.

All the best,
    Anthony C.

Customer Advocate Team

Get buying tips about Auto Parts and Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed July 24, 2023

I bought a fuel pump for my 2000 Chevy Camaro. I had to drop the tank, which can be quite a task for anyone who has done it before. Within a week or two the pump failed. I was mad, but I couldn't ask for a refund as getting that tank out and in was so much trouble I just wasn't prepared to do it all over again. I wrote a review describing my experience and chalked it up to bad luck. These guys took the time to reach out to me about my experience and offered to send me a brand new fuel pump free of charge. They took the time to seek ME out and do this- that is service that is above and beyond nowadays. I really appreciate this and will recommend Carparts.com to anyone I know. Thanks again.

Hi Steven,

Bry M.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed July 10, 2023

I had ordered a part and it came without gaskets, Carparts.com reshipped the entire order with gaskets. I ended up having to modify the part slightly to get it to fit. I left a 5 star review reflecting the great price and I had expected some issue buying the cheapest part available. They read my review, contacted me without my initiation and ended up partially refunding my order after I told them I did not want a refund as things were fine and I was happy and had expected some kind of issue.

Overall, they reshipped the part with gasket, read my review, contacted me on my review, gave me a partial refund without my wanting one and actually telling them I was fine and did not want one and also gave me a 10% off code on my next purchase. They were my 2nd go to place for car parts but after dealing with their customer service, they are going to be my number 1 place to go to for car parts from now on. Regardless of price difference or ship time. In this day and age, it's hard to find any company that cares at all about customer service. Order **

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Shen S.

Staff

Reviewed July 9, 2023

I submitted a negative review on a product from this vendor. I was contacted almost immediately and offered a refund/credit on my purchase with no questions asked. The representative was very courteous and knew what to do. This was much appreciated.

Hi Daniel,

If you can provide us your order number so that we can send a commendation to the representative who assisted you.

Thank you for doing business with us.

All the best,
      Anthony C.

Reliability

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Would not advise using this company. Sent 2 defective radiators. Due to a sickness and subsequent death in the family the return was outside of the window. They would not work with a credit for us or a return. Would not use them!

Hi Amanda,

We're deeply sorry for your experience. We aim for quality products and service, and we're disappointed to have missed the mark. We'd appreciate more details to resolve this.

Please email us at dgteamcustomeradvocate@carparts.com with your order info. Use ticket #: CAT-10173 in the subject for quick assistance.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

My entire weekend was ruined because you guys, yes, Carparts.som sent me a new, bad catalytic converter. This is one part that shouldn't be bad when sent out! This a part that should be tested prior to being put in a box and shipped to a customer! It's a complete hassle! Now I'm missing my friend's wedding, an anniversary gathering and I have to spend more money just to get it fixed by the time I have to be on work on Monday! Check your parts before shipping them out!

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I ordered from them because I was on a time schedule, their site showed delivery on date I needed, was moving and had to leave at a certain day.!! This Carparts.com after GETTING PAID sent me email saying parts delayed, I called IMMEDIATELY before they had shipped to cancel order, as per THEIR POLICY, cancel before shipping, and refund.!! Well 2 hours after I canceled they said, shipped, I again called and was told TOO LATE.!!

I’ve received NOTHING BUT A BIG RUNAROUND and now I’m OUT THE MONEY, NO LONGER AT THE ADDRESS and NO PARTS.!!! Carparts.com is not honorable in their word, or policies.!!! WARNING: Don’t DO BUSINESS WITH THEM PERIOD.!!! Now I’m not able to buy the parts locally I need, because that was ALL THE MONEY I HAD and THEY TOOK IT.!!! Companies like carparts.com should be STRIPPED of the RIGHT TO DO BUSINESS ONLINE.!!!

Hi Dana,

Good day! Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please allow us to look into this. Kindly reply to our private message and provide your Order Number.

We're looking forward to assist you.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 29, 2024

My parts were here on time, Carparts sent me an email to lmk where my parts were and when they would be delivered. The way Carparts and FedEx work together was impressive and cheaper than the rest! I will use this site website again.

Hi Jamie,

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car part-buying experience with us at CarParts.com. We wish you safe travels and look forward to doing business with you again soon!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 27, 2024

I was supposed to receive my order for my tail light assembly today. I have received the email and it says it has been delayed. I called your customer service and they can’t give me a tracking number or a date that it’ll be shipped. I need this item because I have a broken tail light and I could get a ticket. My order number is. **. You have such a bad review on the Internet. Can you tell me when my order will be shipped and give me the tracking number..

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

Carparts.com Company Information