4.0/5 (692 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Carparts.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Carparts.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: May 28, 2022

Ordered a regulator with motor for my truck driver side electric windows. When selecting my part, I was asked for my VIN, it was revealed that I have a VIN for a Lariat crew cab and not an XLT Supercrew. This is probably what has caused a previous issue I had ordering a part from another website. Louise caught that and verified my need. I bought the vehicle brand new from the dealer, so I have no idea what caused that issue. I will definitely return to Carparts.com for future needs thanks to Louise's expertise and attention to detail.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us an inspiring rating. We are gratified to hear that you were satisfied with our service. That we were able to provide you with an excellent experience, we strive to provide all our customers. We're looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Anthony C.

Carparts.com

Original review: March 23, 2022

I ordered a Radiator for my car. It was a simple process in which I was able to purchase it through linking to my Google, Facebook account, or create an account. I entered my vehicle information into their site to ensure I got the right part. When it arrived via FedEx I noticed the package was opened. Upon inspection, I noticed a slight dent. I hopped on the site and struck up a chat with Jake C. From Customer Service. I explained everything to him, and offered to send a picture which he appreciatively helped me do.

Upon his review he asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund. I let him know I didn't think it was that bad, but wanted to seek his council before I installed it just in case. He assured me it would be no problem if I proceed and end up needing to return it. He was very respectful, thoughtful, and professional. I was honored, and proud to do business with any company who hires good people like him! That is all I have at this time. Thank you, Randy H

Hi Randy,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us an inspiring rating. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of service we are providing to our customers.Providing a great customer service experience is our priority. We thank you for allowing us to resolve the issues you encountered. We're looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Thanks,
Emmy C.

Customer Advocate Team

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I needed a part for my car and got online to search for it. I came across CarParts.com. They seemed to have the part I needed. I knew nothing about this online vendor so I cautiously ordered the part using PayPal. I waited two weeks and didn't see the part. I thought it might be a scam until I realized I never pressed "ORDER". Duh! Once I did, the part came in a few days and I received constant tracking reassurance from them that it was on its way until it arrived at my doorstep.

Today I opened the box and realized I'd ordered a part that wasn't exactly what I needed. I went to Carparts.com and used their chat feature to get the part exchanged with a correct one. I chatted with Louise **. He processed my return and then helped me get the correct part. He was efficient, professional, knowledgeable and made a potential nightmare return into a dream. He couldn't have done a better job or made my life any easier. I've been in customer service all my life and Louise is definitely one of the best I've ever met. This is the way customer service is supposed to work!

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We hope to be doing business with you again soon.

Rosalie R.

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I have to give the customer service at Carparts.com a 10/10 **********. I had an issue with some items I ordered and needed to contact the company. Looking for an email address on their website I saw I could use the "chat" feature to contact them. Delightfully so! A young man named Jake helped me address my issue. He was very nice and within minutes he had addressed my issue and resolved it immediately. It was a very pleasant experience and given the fact that customer service has gone down the tubes recently, I was elated. I will be doing my business with carparts.com regularly now. For both my personal and professional needs. Thank you again Jake!!!! You were great!!!

Hi Amber,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us an inspiring rating. We are gratified to hear that you were satisfied with our customer service. That we were able to provide you with an excellent experience, we strive to provide all our customers. We're looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Anthony C.

Carparts.com

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

This was my first purchase with Carparts.com. I needed a R side mirror for a Ford Escape. They had what I thought I needed, but after checking I didn't need the whole thing. I cancelled 1 of the 2 items on the order 3 hours after placing it. My credit card was adjusted for the change. I got the 1 item no problem. I even got text messages on the status of my shipping. Two weeks later I get an email that my order is on the way. I was very confused since I already got it. I checked my credit card & here's another charge for the item I cancelled.

I went to the Carparts.com chat & started explaining the issue. After chatting with 2 different people, I was on the right track of how to proceed. I was told upon receiving package, send back with the shipping label they provided me & my card would be refunded. The package had rips in the cardboard especially where it said Fragile. The item was damaged. I wanted to let them know before I sent back. I chatted with Jake about my new issue & he was so helpful! I finally had relief about my refund, what to do with the package and was totally satisfied with my business with Carparts.com

Hi Jessica,

Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we thank you for working with us to resolve the problems you experienced.

Hearing that you were provided with a good service with us is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you for choosing CarParts.com. We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Renabesh M.

CarParts.com

Original review: June 30, 2022

As a small business owner I've ordered TONS of parts from Carparts.com and refer all my customers there as well. They offer OEM and aftermarket parts at great prices you won't find anywhere else. Customer service is very responsive and returns are painless. I highly recommend carparts.com if you have a few days to wait for shipping.

Hi Steven,

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car part-buying experience with us at CarParts.com. We wish you safe travels and look forward to doing business with you again soon!

Regards,

Shen S.

CarParts.com

Resolution response: June 26, 2022

Once I reached out to customer service they were able to help me out with getting my order. About one week after the promised delivery date the package arrived. They even offered me for sending a replacement if the package did not arrive the next 24 hours but miraculously the package moved the next day after almost 4 days so we decided to wait for it. It appears the shipping service they use (Fedex) has terrible package tracking and they can not guarantee if the package exists or stolen at all without a 24-48 hour "investigation". I feel bad for the company (Carparts.com) for having to deal with this. It makes it look bad on Carparts even though the delays and the complete mystery of whereabouts of package seems to be related to Fedex. The part was easy to install and works great. The shipping and delivery dates are completely messed up but I have a feeling it's the shipping service that is causing this.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I have purchased a replacement tail light from Carparts.com to be delivered on 18th of June. Two days past, the order has not yet arrived. Checked tracking and it does not show any updates since 16th and package is on the other side of the country. At this point I contact customer support and they are telling me it will take 2-3 days for them to do an "investigation" and if it is not located they will send a replacement which will take yet another week to be delivered. If you want to receive your orders on time or at all take your business somewhere else. Customer service is completely useless.

Hi Cemil,

Thank you for sharing this review about the delivery of your order and your experience with our customer service.

We are happy to know that the product works great on your vehicle. Rest assured that we have taken care of the issue with the delivery of your package.

Please do not hesitate to email us for further assistance.

Shebet C.

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 14, 2022

Needed a tow eye cover before I sent my BMW to the paint shop, original tow eye was damaged. It's a 12$ part and I researched it, made sure I had the right model, year, every detail. Carparts.com filtered my part request and assigned the part which I ordered well in advance of the paint shop start date. The part was delivered late. When I did a trial fit (you guessed it), wrong part, 24 hours before the paint appointment. How they could mess up something this SIMPLE is beyond me. Did they offer to overnight me the correct part..NO. Just a, "Sorry, gee we will refund your $." My advice is, be very, very careful ordering anything from them, give yourself weeks of lead time and hope for the best. Otherwise you might find yourself swinging in the wind.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Got my driveshaft and direct perfect fit, only issue was it didn't ship from their facility till the day AFTER I was supposed to already have it. They did compensate on shipping though so I can deal with that and was a better price than anywhere else.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the delivery of your recent order. We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

We are glad that you have been assisted well with your concern about the delay on the delivery.

Please let us know if there’s anything else, we might assist you with.

Philip

Resolution response: May 2, 2022

Carparts got back to me very quickly about the issues that I had, so hopefully it will be fully resolved in a couple weeks! Thank you very much.

Original review: May 1, 2022

Awful awful awful! I ordered a part 2 months ago, it got lost in the mail and then was out of stock. I chatted with representatives 4 or 5 times and each time they told me it would be back in stock in 2 more weeks. I checked back every 2 weeks and they then would tell me again - another 2 weeks. Finally it was back in stock this past Thursday and I purchased it AGAIN. I just received an email that I’m being refunded because it is out of stock. I chatted again with a representative who didn’t care and couldn’t do anything for me but tell me “it will be back in stock in 2 weeks.” What a rollercoaster and an awful/unorganized website. You would think I’d have some sort of priority too being as it was lost the first time.

Hi Payton,

Thank you for sharing this review about the availability of the Mirror.

We apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience. Based on our records, the part is currently out of stock and estimated availability is on the 16th of May. The normal time frame for replenishment is 3-4 weeks. Rest assured that we will be checking our records as to why you were informed that the part will become available after 2 weeks.

Shebet C.

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

Carparts.com Company Information