Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner

Help me decide

2.1/5 (93 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Carparts.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Carparts.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: May 25, 2021

I have seen some of the reviews. I guess you can't please everyone. This company has provided me with exceptional service, excellent rates and fast shipping. Usually they ship the following day of my order. They have always been fast. The prices are way lower than most competitors and so far all of the parts and headlights that I have bought have been excellent quality. Don't believe all of the people who love to complain. Some may not have had a great experience but I promise you that I had only the best and I totally trust them.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Hi Everyone, My name is Elrena **, I'm going to tell you about Carparts.com from My Personal Experiences!! I ordered 3 parts from them, the first 2, a Grille assembly and insert for a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition were delivered within 5 days and they were Awesome!! The 3rd part was a Header Panel that was damaged, I was very upset!! I got on their site and did a return and as I'm writing this, a New Header Panel is on its way, YeeHaaa!! I want to Thank Carparts.com for making Me Feel Like, I Do Matter and that their Customers, including Me, are Very Important from Beginning to End???? Check them out and see for yourselves how Great they are!! I Hope You All have an Awesome and Amazing Experience with Carparts.com just like I have??☮️?

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2021

I have ordered in CarParts the passenger side taillights. The order was filled quickly, but when I opened the box, I found in it a headlight not from my car, in which something was rattling inside. I contacted CarParts user service and explained the problem. The service representative listened to me carefully and promised that everything would be fixed. Indeed, the order was completed in 5 working days and the ordered part was intact. So I'm satisfied completely.

Original review: April 26, 2021

They are great to do business with. They make sure I get the right parts and if I ever have a problem which is rare or my fault they take care of the problem quickly. I have never had a concern with them like some of their competitors. I’m having a real bad time with PartsGeek with holding up my money for over a month on what’s clearly their mistake and something like that wouldn’t happen if I had done it with Carparts.com. I hate to sound like a commercial for them but it’s true. I’m on a tight budget and sometimes I go with the cheapest deal and then, like now I’m paying the price. Carparts has been very reliable and quick. It’s a good company to do business with over the internet. Thank you. Any questions give me a call and I’ll tell you nightmare stories about their competitors.

Original review: March 12, 2021

My experience with the website was very positive. I checked to make sure the products (Mass Air flow Sensor and Air Filter, 2006 Tahoe) were compatible with my Tahoe with their checking system. They arrived the day they said it would, which was within 3 days of ordering. FedEx tracking info was accurate. Both parts fit great, and turned off my Check Engine light that was originally triggered by my bad air sensor. I've seen some other reviews on here that had really negative experiences, but that was not the case for me. Not sure if I got lucky or if they are making improvements.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Bad company to do business with. Failed to ship/deliver products. When contacted, they wanted to refund costs but not the shipping charges. I told them I did not want a refund that I wanted them to ship the correct parts. All communications after first contact came back as undeliverable. I will be contesting the charges with my CC company. I ordered the parts from another online seller and received the correct parts ahead of the promised delivery date.

Original review: June 9, 2021

Haven’t received my part but it’s already gone bad.... To start, the delivery date I was given was way incorrect. I ordered my part on June 2nd and they said it would arrive June 4th with standard shipping (I thought it was too good to be true but ok). Then, it turned out my part wasn’t shipped out until June 4th.... So the arrival date changed to June 5th, then to June 6th, then June 7th and finally on June 8th, the package was due for delivery on the 10th. This was very odd because the package had arrived at the local FedEx warehouse since the 7th and then moved to a “smart-hub” on the 8th and then would be delivered till the 10th?? This is when I decided to call CarParts and try to get an answer and see if it was possible for me to go to the hub and pick up the part myself. They said it was possible but it would take their team at least 2 days to get that approved but by then, my parts would already be delivered so that was useless.

I asked if I could get some sort of credit due to the fact that they gave me incorrect delivery information from the beginning and that now I had to wait even longer on this part and ultimately delay a road trip I had planned with my wife. The “best” they could do was refund me the $6+ shipping fee hahaha and then, they said they could do $10.... I just said “no thanks” and kindly told him I would never buy from them again. Now to wait and hopefully they sent the correct part.... Will update if necessary.

Original review: June 9, 2021

I placed my order 6/06 for delivery advertised as 6/09, it wasn't until after I placed the order they warned of shipping delays. They shipped the order on 6/08 and shipped it FedEx ground resulting in no ability to expedite the order or pick up the order. I called in for guidance from the customer service line and waited on hold for over 30 mins, then I spoke to someone. She kept reassuring me that they would fix it and let me know that she will call me back in 5 to 10 mins with an update. I called back in 20 mins since I hadn't heard anything and turns out the line had closed for the evening. With all of this headache, let's hope the part doesn't have any issues either.

Original review: May 22, 2021

Bought a window regulator and it shipped in a thin box with minimal tape. I received the box but no parts! Now they want me to return the parts! What parts? I never received the parts. I called and someone in the Philippines tried to get me to send back the parts but did not understand there are no parts to send back just a box!

Original review: May 18, 2021

I have a 2012 Chrysler 200. My lower front grill fell off. This was a perfect replacement, fit just right. It took less than 5 minutes to install. Product snapped right in, no tools needed. I couldn't beat the price.

Carparts.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

CarParts.com is an online automotive supply store featuring auto body parts, mirrors, engine and drivetrain parts, headlights, lighting, brakes, suspension and steering. They offer parts and accessories for a large range of truck and automobile makes and models.

• Large inventory: CarParts.com has over a million distinct products available for sale on its website, making it a one-stop shop for auto accessories and parts. The parts are located in warehouses across the United States, so your order will ship from the closest one to expedite shipment.

• Low price guarantee: This company offers a low price guarantee to ensure that you get the best deal on your purchase. If you find a lower competitor price on the exact same product, CarParts.com will match or beat the price.

• Customer service: This company offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call the toll-free number or chat with a representative online, and they can help with product selection, payment, returns processing and more.

• Payment options: CarParts.com offers a variety of payment options on its website, including all major credit cards, money order, check, wire transfer, PayPal, Visa Checkout and Amazon Payments. They also offer an eBay store that accepts PayPal payments.

• Limited warranty: While most products sold by CarParts.com are covered by manufacturers’ warranties, those that are not are covered by CarParts.com with a limited 90-day warranty. If a product is defective in workmanship or materials, customers can return it for a refund or exchange.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team