AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage

1.8/5 (52 ratings)

About AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

After reading reviews I should have not done business with these people. Ordered the wrong part based off their product description and now they are charging me a restock fee and return shipping. I can't believe how many reviews I have read that are exactly like my order and interaction with this company. Buyer Beware. They must make a ton of money on restock fees. 15 to 20 % of pure profit there as they can resell the same item over and over. SMH.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I am reviewing autoaccessoriesgarage.com for their customer service which was very unprofessional very hard to deal with on a certain product and returns they charge me extra for returns, shipping and handling, and restocking fees charged my card without prior authorization and still waiting for my refund because I decided not to return the product because by the time all the fees were charged I already paid half back. Will never ever be a customer of this company or with NAPA because they use this company please read reviews on everything before you do any business.

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Our landlord raised the rent. So did all other landlords in Arizona. So... We had to move halfway across the country. But did we want our catalytic converter stolen on the way? No. So we bought the Cat Clamp from Auto Accessories Garage. It said "universal". We brought it to the mechanic who said it doesn't work on Toyota Rav4. So I went to return it They wanted me to print a ups label. I couldn't. Printer is packed up. So the guy on the phone said if I went to usps, they'd refund shipping fee as a courtesy. Long story short they never did. And said the fine print tells consumers there must be a 3 inch clearance on the vehicle. How the heck would I know that about my car? It says UNIVERSAL. Why would I think it wouldn't fit? And why don't they honor their promises?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

These folks are nothing more than an affiliate seller. They stock NOTHING! They make their money on a % of the sale price. Worst yet they advertise products that are NOT available. They make false promises of shipping dates (which are fictional/estimates). Might as well buy stock in Halley's Comet. Buyer beware!!!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

BUYER BEWARE!! Auto Accessories Garage sells a Caliper Cover Kit that they refuse to accept returns if they do not fit. Their policy states: "Per our return policy any items that have been installed, used, painted, bent, scratched, altered or modified, or damaged in any way through abuse, misuse or improper installation can not be returned". 1st, How can you determine they do not fit without trying to install them as they were made? 2nd, based on their installation directions, there is NO WAY to avoid paint scratches with the installation clips provided as they need to be tightened to the caliper cover?

I had a Professional Brake Shop try to install them and they determined the caliper covers would require modification to fit. I refuse to put a flawed product on my Critical Braking System if they need modification and void warranty/return policies. AutoAccessoriesGarage.com refused to exchange or refund the $238.95 based on their Flawed Return Policy because of some minor scratches on the installation brackets/clips. Basically, they are taking your money, sending you a flawed Product that you cannot return/exchange if you try to see if they fit. Shameful! Avoid this Company!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

PLEASE READ! This company can care less about their customers. I ordered over 300.00 of product. I had issues one product not coming with the hardware to install. I called thinking they would just send out the replacement. I mean, that's good customer service. Nope, they had me send pictures of the box, and photos of the parts. So I sent... And here I am 2.5 weeks later, still no return instructions as promised in 3-5 business days. I have had to keep checking in, only to be told that they are still waiting to hear from the manufacturer. In the mean time, I still have no mud flaps or my money back. This company is an absolute nightmare to deal with. I will not be bringing my business back. :|

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I ordered floor liners for my GMC pick up before I read the reviews on this page. That made me a bit uneasy so I tried to cancel. The next day I received my order and they were a perfect fit. The service was fast and the product was good so I'm a happy customer. They don't ship as fast as Amazon but then they are not Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Great experience ordering from Auto Accessories Garage. Lloyd Cadillac mats with Cadillac name and emblem are beautiful. Perfect fit. Great shipping and service. Will buy from Auto Accessories Garage again.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I ordered floor mats for my 4Runner. The front and back seat mats came relatively quickly however the rear cargo mat was not shipped. I chatted online and was told they would look at it. Then nothing, still nothing after over a week. Customer service is only available during the weekdays. They get mad at me for calling and complain they haven't been given sufficient time to contact Husky but there is no follow-up on their end. UPS tracking says they haven't received the product from them and are waiting. The AutoAccessoriesGarage tracking page states now that they are processing a return. I just want what I ordered. Never again will I used Autoaccessoriesgarage. I don't see how they can be in business.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I bought this trash man for my car at the end of May it was sent out June 19 of 2020, they sent the wrong size. After contacting them they said they would make another one. It’ll take about two weeks, I just called them today August 10, 2020 and they told me that they still haven’t made it yet, To take a picture of the old Dash mat, Which I already did before when they said they want to picture of the wrong size, they are terrible. Stay away.

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is an online automotive parts and accessories store. Established in 2005 and based in Illinois, AAG offers an extensive selection of exterior and interior accessories, performance parts and specialty items for all types of vehicles. They also offer consumer resources to help you make the right selection for your vehicle.

• Free shipping: Every item at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com ships free, with no minimum purchase requirements. This can be especially helpful if you are purchasing a large or bulky item, which might otherwise be expensive to ship.

• Customer service options: Since buying auto parts and accessories can be confusing, AAG offers several ways to get in touch with customer service representatives to help you find what you need at the best price. You can talk to them over the phone, email or via a chat feature on their website.

• Price matching: AAG guarantees the lowest price on its products. If you find the same product elsewhere online, you can email them and they will beat the price by a dollar. That offer extends for a full year after your purchase; if you see an online advertisement for the exact same item anytime within a year, they will refund you the difference plus $1.

• Military discount: AAG offers a discount to current members of the armed forces as well as veterans. Customers who wish to take advantage of this discount should email their DD Form 214 to receive discounts of between 5 and 20 percent.

• Online learning center: Buying auto parts and accessories can be a confusing process, especially since there are so many options and opinions on what is best. AAG makes it easy with an extensive, searchable website for customers who want to research their options. Customers can read purchasing guides, browse installation guides or compare similar products.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Company Information