3.44/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 15, 2017

9 AutoAccessoriesGarage.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 15, 2017

Purchased window guards for my Ford. They came all broken all shattered Sharp. I spoke to Lance from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com on July 10th. I emailed them the pictures they needed with my information and they said they would ship a new product. It's been 5 days and all I'm hearing is Crickets from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com. And I did reach out to WeatherTech who sells them to auto accessories and WeatherTech said "nope we can help you go through the dealer."

Original review: May 12, 2017

Trailer hitch not for my 2016 Dodge ProMaster 2500 — They sent me a Hitch #13195 which fits Kia Sorento, their site showed me a Hitch #13295 which had PDF install instructions, it clearly showed a ProMaster van as demo. I called these people and they said, "Go put it under van and take pics of why it won't fit." I almost fell over! NOW they want me to pay to send back. I've looked at several websites for their reviews and they're going for the 1 time bang, they've got so many accounts of the same bad or wrong item issues they don't even try to clean it up, they'll change name soon and start again. They just figure "send them anything" policy.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: April 21, 2017

I purchased a set of ladder racks for my truck. They were supposed to be no drill racks as it clearly stated in product description. The first thing I see when I opened the box is that they are not no drill. (The whole reason for buying them) I called and sent a email and received no satisfaction whatsoever. The best I could get was sorry, and info would be forwarded to someone else who would get back with me next week. I asked if they even had the no drill racks for the price I paid and their response was, "No, I dont think so." So if you want to get something you should try using a more reliable company that doesn't advertise false product descriptions. Very unhappy.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

It's easy. They have most everything for a auto or a truck. Easy shipping and easy returns and trade-ins. A good site to browse and buy no matter what you need. Well the first one came damaged by carrier, they took it back and sent me another one and it does just what it should do and when it should do it. It costed a little more but after it was installed it looked like it came from the factory preinstalled. Very impressive so it was well worth the price I paid for it even after shipping charges. One was damaged and they replaced it for me even though it was not their fault it got damaged and the rep was so sorry that it happened they waived shipping on my next order.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Amazing, didn't have to wait a long time for things to come in the mail. Also the items are very usable, still currently using them at my house, can't wait to buy more from here, I love the products and quality. Items do not break, my dog chews on them and yet I still can use them even though there are teeth marks, they work very well and are a high quality brand that I would recommend to my friends and family. The price is very reasonable and in a price range that I can afford, I only spent fifty dollars on the first item and twenty six on the other, couldn't ask for any cheaper deals also used a twenty percent off coupon. Service is ideal, the people I worked and talked with were very friendly and willing to help at all hours, couldn't ask for anyone better to conspire with, wish all places had such friendly workers who are willing to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

They sell so many auto parts and accessories for your cars. There are so many options available. I haven't had a problem purchasing anything. The items are always in stock. The value is great. The customer service is very helpful.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

The functionality was one of the best I have encountered as a customer to this company overall. They are one of the best I have seen with high performance on this scale. Their value is so great on a larger scale. They see the bigger picture to provide with this. I very much appreciate as they're very committed and ongoing customer. The customer service is one of the best in its answering all my vital questions. It been a pleasure dealing with them entirely. I just enjoy speaking to them when I need them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

Their website is convenient, easy to use and the menu bar has categories and drop down bar that makes searching more convenient and fast as well as efficient. They have various options to look and recommendations and reviews from other customers. You can browse and read reviews to help you decide which product is best for you and would buy for yourself. There are different items that are very good and affordable. Also you can view and select or choose those that have amazing discount or sale rates. Overall I didn't have any regrets or complaint with the service or product I have bought. The delivery has a good turn around time and in good condition when it arrived.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Everything I needed in the product that I was looking for when I ordered the product. Would use again when I need to purchase more products from this company. The reliability was everything I was looking for. Very reliable and great products. The value was everything I was looking for. I didn't want to pay too much for the product that I was buying. Would recommend this product to friends if they decided to ship from this company. The customer service staff was great in helping me with the products that I was originally looking for and they answered all my questions about this product also.

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is an online automotive parts and accessories store. Established in 2005 and based in Illinois, AAG offers an extensive selection of exterior and interior accessories, performance parts and specialty items for all types of vehicles. They also offer consumer resources to help you make the right selection for your vehicle.

• Free shipping: Every item at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com ships free, with no minimum purchase requirements. This can be especially helpful if you are purchasing a large or bulky item, which might otherwise be expensive to ship.
    • Customer service options: Since buying auto parts and accessories can be confusing, AAG offers several ways to get in touch with customer service representatives to help you find what you need at the best price. You can talk to them over the phone, email or via a chat feature on their website.
    • Price matching: AAG guarantees the lowest price on its products. If you find the same product elsewhere online, you can email them and they will beat the price by a dollar. That offer extends for a full year after your purchase; if you see an online advertisement for the exact same item anytime within a year, they will refund you the difference plus $1.
    • Military discount: AAG offers a discount to current members of the armed forces as well as veterans. Customers who wish to take advantage of this discount should email their DD Form 214 to receive discounts of between 5 and 20 percent.
    • Online learning center: Buying auto parts and accessories can be a confusing process, especially since there are so many options and opinions on what is best. AAG makes it easy with an extensive, searchable website for customers who want to research their options. Customers can read purchasing guides, browse installation guides or compare similar products.
    • Best for: novice and intermediate accessory buyers, price-conscious consumers as well as current and former military.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs