Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
AutoAccessoriesGarage
1.91/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

AutoAccessoriesGarage

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

33 AutoAccessoriesGarage Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered Carhartt covers for the front seats of my Suburban. The fit did not cover the seats as shown. The bottom (sitting) portion of the covers were not cut properly. The covers for the armrests did not fit at all. They were too small. I sent them pictures and their response was that the "Design Department" said they would fit with a photo proving to me they would fit. Both myself and an upholstery repairman were unable to get them to fit properly. I asked for a discount as I would live with the seat covers and send the arm rest covers back. Their response was they had not had a problem with this part since 2007. Unfortunately I'd have to re-box and pay postage. I would not recommend ever purchasing an item from this company. My guess is that they do not stand behind their products and in general have a policy of not accepting returns. Who owns this company?

Original review: July 9, 2019

They offer up to 20% off, but when you apply coupon it only reflects up to 10%. I would shop around. They are a rip off. eBay and Amazon have better deals. I engaged in chat with a customer service rep and he did nothing but say, "I can't give you the 20%" because we lie and we stink.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2019

My wife ordered wind deflectors for my birthday, and put them away until my birthday. The product did not fit my 2019 truck that it was supposed to fit. We send still pictures and video of the problem. NO HELP FROM THEM AT ALL! We are just out the $78. Not a huge deal, but I will try to spend at least an hour a day to advertise for them for the next few weeks.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Ordered a $280 set of floor mats and did not receive driver's and passenger's sides. I was instructed to flip the driver's side over to fit on the passenger's side. So the passenger side would be CARPET SIDE DOWN AND RUBBER FACING UP! That was their solution to shipping the wrong items. Just deal with their mistake was the response. I did not see how horrible THE REVIEWS ARE FOR THESE COMPANIES. BEWARE!!!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

When placing an order, you may be asked to provide your email address for a 20% off coupon. What they don't tell you is that the coupon doesn't work, but now they have your email address (so much for privacy through Amazon Shopping checkout). They even tell you to "Call us, we may be able to honor the coupon over the phone", which they don't, either, but now they have your phone number, too. Avoid!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order floor mats that were poorly made and cheap, did not lay right in my car so I called the company as soon as I discovered this. The mats cost $102 and they refunded my $58. They charged me $30 to ship back and a 15% restocking fee. This business is a rip off and although they state "our return policy is clearly stated" I never would have ordered if I thought not likely their product with cost me $$. Awful business and awful products.

Original review: April 18, 2019

When I added the 20% code tax promotion it stated 20% applied. Next step asked for my email address to view the cart with my discount. This was not the case. They falsely advertised to get my email address and no discount was applied. I called them and they said the vendor pulled out of this promotion. Ok!! You need to remove the ad and stop falsely advertise!! And DON'T Spam me after I quickly unsubscribe when I caught on to your scheme!!! You need to honor your advertised promotion because this is not good business practices.

Original review: March 28, 2019

They promote they are military friendly and supportive but the discount offered was nothing like the "20%" they promote all over their website. This discount or any of the discounts Auto Accessories Garage advertise are for select items only so beware of this "bait and switch" tactic. I did order Weathertech Mats for my 2019 Cherokee because they were in stock and could get them to me the quickest. It took over a week to receive them but after opening the box, I realized I ordered the wrong model. My bad!

I arranged return with Auto Accessories Garage and shipped them back for the Weathertech Digital Fit style. I was charged $34.34 to ship back the original mats! I know UPS can be expensive at times but this was too much. I was then notified via email I needed to pay more money for the replacement mats. If I changed my mind about the replacement, I would be charged a restocking fee so I was stuck with Auto Accessories Garage as my source point. I paid an additional $138 over the original $115 so my floor mats which I could have gotten at Auto Anything for $207 are now costing me $253. Lessons learned--buy from a reputable vendor, be wary of false advertising, know upfront what shipping costs are and the vendor's return policy. I'll no longer do business with Auto Accessories Garage!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I ordered mats for my MB E550. They did not fit! I explained in numerous emails with pictures and Auto Accessories Garage denied my claim and suggested I return them at a cost of $32 and a re-stocking fee! I called the company that makes them and they are taking care of me! I am banning them from any further business. I now noticed (yea, should have checked first) they have a poor rating overall! Lesson learned, check the company out before you purchase. They suck.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This is a horrible company. I gave them plenty of notice that I wanted to cancel my cover cause I found it way cheaper and all day. They kept telling me they had cancelled it and lo and behold I got an email stating they had shipped it, WTH. Screw this company. Worst experience.

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is an online automotive parts and accessories store. Established in 2005 and based in Illinois, AAG offers an extensive selection of exterior and interior accessories, performance parts and specialty items for all types of vehicles. They also offer consumer resources to help you make the right selection for your vehicle.

• Free shipping: Every item at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com ships free, with no minimum purchase requirements. This can be especially helpful if you are purchasing a large or bulky item, which might otherwise be expensive to ship.

• Customer service options: Since buying auto parts and accessories can be confusing, AAG offers several ways to get in touch with customer service representatives to help you find what you need at the best price. You can talk to them over the phone, email or via a chat feature on their website.

• Price matching: AAG guarantees the lowest price on its products. If you find the same product elsewhere online, you can email them and they will beat the price by a dollar. That offer extends for a full year after your purchase; if you see an online advertisement for the exact same item anytime within a year, they will refund you the difference plus $1.

• Military discount: AAG offers a discount to current members of the armed forces as well as veterans. Customers who wish to take advantage of this discount should email their DD Form 214 to receive discounts of between 5 and 20 percent.

• Online learning center: Buying auto parts and accessories can be a confusing process, especially since there are so many options and opinions on what is best. AAG makes it easy with an extensive, searchable website for customers who want to research their options. Customers can read purchasing guides, browse installation guides or compare similar products.

• Best for: novice and intermediate accessory buyers, price-conscious consumers as well as current and former military.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs