Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.16/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Carparts.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I ordered a mirror. On the site showed what I needed so I ordered it. Once I got it wrong part. I called to get a refund and they didn't want to give me a full refund. Try to short me 15 dollars 'til I had to get an attitude with them. Never doing business with them again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

Zero stars. If you used PayPal, contact them, they may get you the full refund you deserve. PayPal operates off of customer complaints. Take the time get this fraudulent mess out of operation, crooked from beginning to end. Make a dispute is you used PayPal. I wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering because every nightmare story is true & happened to me. When ordering on the website you cannot see the reviews and it has a 4 or 5 star rating. NOT TRUE. Total BAIT & SWitCH.

Ordered several parts, some sets, I emailed prior to anything shipping out advising cancel my entire order if everything was not in stock as shown on the website. After reading reviews. They didn't do this. Shipped 2 things, partial sets, etc. PayPal back up is the only reason I am getting 100% refund. I wish PayPal did not work with this company as I would never have used them. 1A auto has been very very good to work with, more expensive, but legit, fast & good customer service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019
        The quality of your part was terrible. The power strip inside the part was broken and loose, moving around. And as the pictures will show that I’m sending you, the tab was loose and it would make contact with the bulb tab one time, and the next time, it would come loose. I got stopped by the police twice. Thank god they let me go without a ticket. I finally decided that I’m gonna give up on your part and I’m gonna buy a part from a reputable car parts dealership here locally. I’m sorry to say this. And I would like my money back even though your paperwork says that I have exceeded the time period. But it took me a long time to find the broken part. And I assumed a new part would be fine, that it’ll have to be wiring in my car, something like that, the fuse. But it was not. It was your part. And I would like my $41.44 back so that I can continue to deal with Carparts.com. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
        Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I ordered a window regulator and motor for my 2005 Mini Cooper. When the part arrived I installed it only to find out that instead of the window going up when I pushed up on the switch it went down. I figured that what you get when you buy a part at a fraction of the original price. It wouldn't have bothered me too much if it had kept working that way backwards as it was. 3 days later the motor completely burned out. Their return policy is once you mount it, it's yours. Great huh? Never again. Had to order a new one from another company.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Ordered a grill, took a week to arrive and when box was opened it was broken in numerous places. Called to request a replacement and asked for it to be sent ASAP, they said it was going to take the same amount of time which I was not happy about as they gave me no other options. After waiting two weeks I called as I still had not seen the replacement. They told me it had not been sent out because they needed to see proof of the broken grill. In the meantime I've waited 3 weeks for a grill that I could have bought locally for $50 bucks more... Way to take care of your customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Keep a Close Eye out on the "Fitment" areas when purchasing. I ordered Break pads and rotors for my truck. I ordered 4x4 instead of RWD which my truck is. I'll accept the MISTAKE. I called to make a return and they wouldn't pay for return shipping because of that mistake. I had to pay $35.00 for return shipping. So I asked if I would at least get the shipping cost that I had paid to have it sent to me in my refund for the parts. They said No because it's already paid to the carrier. So essentially I wasted $45.00 because of a section that said 4x4 instead of RWD. I'd say a reputable company wouldn't have an issue taking care of this for their customer. CARPARTS.com Just lost a customer, I understand part of it is my fault but they can at least work with me a bit.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Buyer beware. I ordered two parts on Friday. Today I get emails saying that they build it and shipped it to completely wrong address. I called them, there’s nothing they can do. They claim where there is, they could call the shipping company and have it changed. However, they also claim they’re based out of California. Not true. When pushed they admitted They are in the Philippines. I will get my money back and I am filing fraud charges go to Amazon. Go anywhere but do not go here!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Order # **. I ordered an interior door handle for a Nissan Altima. It showed up in my account as pending and then a week later I got an email asking how I liked the parts that I received. The parts never showed up. When I called customer service they told me that my order had been canceled because they didn't have the parts but that they did have the parts now a week later if I would like to purchase them again. Why did you cancel my order if you had the parts coming in in less than a week? Why did you cancel my order and not tell me? Do you think people just order these parts for fun, or do you not actually realize they need them?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I have been in the Automotive and RV industry for over 40 plus years. I have been a Service/Parts manager, Salesperson and in my entire career I would have to say this is one of the top 10 worst companies I have ever dealt with. Long wait times and a different story each time I talked a different person.

Original review: July 24, 2019

It's pretty simple really. I ordered a belt tensioner for a 2001 GTS and they sent the wrong one even though it was clearly marked as a GTS. I waited weeks for it to arrive and 1-2 hours of work to put it on then off. Cheap prices aren't worth SPIT if you don't get the correct parts. I guess I will stick to AutoOne even though the price is 2x as high.

Carparts.com Company Information