Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.34/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Carparts.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carparts.com?

Original review: June 18, 2020

I ordered a Rear bumper for my son's 2009 Subaru Legacy. The box arrived, the same day I drove it in the box to the shop for installation, only to find that the bumper was shipped with the sides of the bumper folded inward and taped causing creasing and extra body work to ensure it would fit. In talking to the body shop, they stated these are always shipped with a brace/support to hold the bumper open to prevent this from happening. I didn't want to return the product as we had an appt at the body shop and my son's car was already there and disassembled. I reached out to Carparts with no response, I also sent an email and again no response to even discuss this issue. Think twice before ordering from this company, they are quick to take your money then ghost when you have a concern/issue.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Returned merchandise & was received on 6-6-2020. I've still not received my refund! Tried contacting to no avail. Calling them is endless, and emailing is pointless. I'm at my wit's end! Going to a higher source to get something done about this.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I called carparts.com to get them to update and address for my delivery because I moved in the paypay address was wrong. They had me on hold for over an hr.. The bad part is I called twice, the 1st time I was told that the product has been shipped and that I would have to contact the shipping carrier which happens to be fed ex.. Mind you I have already been on the phone waiting for someone to answer for over 50mins the 1st time. I called FedEx and was told that the seller would have to request an address change so I would have to contact them.. I called carparts.com back (on the phone right now waiting on someone to answer) for over an hr and still waiting... This could have been resolved in the 1st conversation when I told the rep that they would have to make contact with the delivery company..

Original review: June 12, 2020

I have ordered over 1000.00 worth of parts and still haven’t received all of them!! Trying call to find out what's going on and I’m on hold for over an hour finally get tired hang up and call again and nothing!! Someone please help. Me I don’t know what to do.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Updated on 06/13/2020: I finally got a hold of someone from CarParts and they have email me Core return authorization for order# **. CarParts won't pay for customers core to be ship back to them. Need to pay out of pocket which make no sense because then you paying double for the product that was purchased. Bad business. I have attached the document of core return instructions and receipt of FedEx. Please be advise of CarParts.

Martin

Original Review: Core-Instrument Cluster. I have been trying to get a hold of the company so I can return the core. I have try shipping out the core through FedEx which cost me $50 just to have the core returned back to me. Frustrating. Order # **. I have called them each day and been waiting for over an hour on the phone and no one answer the call or email me the address so I can return my core. This is so frustrating. This is will be my last time buying a part from Carparts.com. Communication really bad.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I ordered a Catalytic Converter for my car but it doesn't fit so I've been trying to contact them for days and no response yet, why does it have to be so complicated? I just submitted my return report online to see if they contact me back but I doubt they will, I really suggest to be more careful on what you're ordering with them or maybe don't even consider it because their returns are just a bad experience.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I ordered a part online from this website. Long story short I fixed the car and didn't need the part soon after I ordered. I went back online to cancel the order. It had only been an hour. They give no way to cancel your order online. The order hasn't even finished processing. I am currently on hold and have been on hold for 3 hours. I've sent repeated e-mails with no response. I'm literally going to spread the word about this company and warn people about this absolutely terrible way to run an online store. I'm pretty sure the order will finalize and they will send me the item which I'll have to spend time and money to return. Order elsewhere.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Sent me the wrong part - not the part listed on my order. I contacted customer service online. They did not bother to respond. I called several times. Could not get through. Only got one callback and then they hung up after about me saying "Hello" for about 30 seconds. After spending over an hour trying to get in touch I ordered from another supplier. How on earth did they get a 3 star rating????

Original review: June 2, 2020

Ordered 6 parts which showed was in stock on their web site, only 2 parts arrived. They re-ordered the missing 4 parts on May 28th 2020 and was to arrive on June 3, 2020. According to FedEx, only a Shipping Label was created, but nothing to pick up. Customer (No) Service keeps telling me to wait!. And as of June 2, 2020 I ordered the remaining parts from another company, and am now fighting for a refund of my missing parts (which was not to be billed until shipped) ~ Do Not Order Anything From This Company, You Will Regret It ! ~

Original review: May 28, 2020

I ordered a part that does not fit. They don't answer phone. On hold 12 min then drops! I sent many emails, no answer. I filled out their stupid rma thing, still nothing. Now I'm stuck with a 135 dollar part. Don't buy from these people!

Carparts.com Company Information