3.9/5 (3789 ratings)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Nutrisystem

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Pros

• Meals shipped to your door
  • Vegetarian and diabetic options
  • Affordable

Cons

• No in-person support

Bottom Line

Nutrisystem delivers healthy meals with a detailed guide and diet plan to your door. Monthly plans don’t offer in-person support, but they do help dieters learn about balanced, portion-controlled eating habits.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I received my frozen order today and everything was thawed and melted to the point that the creamsicles were liquid. I called customer service and although they did agree to reship the items, it will be at least another week before I receive the order which completely messes up my diet as this order was late in arriving to begin with. Customer service offered no compensation and when I asked about a refund, I was refused and was told they could only reship. I was also told they could not ship the items overnight which seems ridiculous considering the money I have paid into this program. I will be canceling the program if this is the type of service you receive. It makes no sense to be on a plan if you cannot get the menu items you need and are forced to go off plan.

Hello Morrica,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: May 9, 2021

After I saw few ad on TV I got interested to use this product, I ordered on 2/14/21 and I received the first pack which was frozen food three days after, then dry food five days then powder on 3/1/21. The food is the same you make at home. No secret ingredients. Just each meal have a small portion. Even after I looked at the nutrition fact on each package I realize all the item is same as the regular food even a little bit more Fat or sugar. There was no magic and I didn’t lose and my doctor told me to stop using this garbage and I did. On 4/14/21 they charge me $458 and shipped me the second shipment without confirming.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

When ordering you have the option to receive a one-time delivery or you can enroll in an auto-delivery. If you enroll in an auto-delivery a new order will process every 25 days until you choose to cancel. We apologize for any confusion.

If you need for us to look into anything then please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, and we will be happy to help.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: April 29, 2021

I order Nutrisystem 28 day meal plan. My intent was a one time order. Before the 28 days were up Nutrisystem sent me another order. I call them to explain my intention. They basically said I am stuck.

Hi Mac,

Original review: April 9, 2021

I placed a one month order to get a good start on my diet. Things went ok and felt like it was a good way to get started on my diet. While ordering a 30 day plan I had no idea I was agreeing to a monthly subscription. I get a $425 bill the other day on my credit card and immediately call to cancel. After on hold for a long time I was finally able to cancel but with a $125 fee. Feel completely taken advantage of and they should make it more clear what you're getting into. I would have recommended this to other family and friends but no way now. Will tell everyone to stay away from this scam.

Hello Elliot,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that there was some confusion with which promotion you signed up with. We want to help you with your concerns. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I must have been living in a dream world when it came to the Nutrisystem program. I had belonged to Nutrisystem a very long time ago when you went to meetings, and that was the only place you could purchase any products. There wasn't much of a selection; however, I was able to reach my goal. Well, I know I'm not the first, but I am back in the same situation with regard to gaining weight and then some. So I thought I would give Nutrisystem another try, after all Marie Osmond and others are backers, and if it works for them, it would work for me.

I started in the Fall of 2020. Things were going great. All of a sudden this past month the "shelf" products arrived but no frozen products. I had called several times and was always told it will be on its way. The products usually come at the end of each month. Here it is April 9th and I still don't have the frozen products. I called once more and after reading reviews of others, didn't realize that they would be so rude. At the age of 73, I have seen a lot in my life, yet I always fall back to my way of thinking, "All places aren't like that - a disappointment to customers."

Today when I called, I got the shock of my life when speaking to a representative. I basically hung up and tried again. This time was no better in that I was shocked, although like I say I shouldn't be, that this rep was NOT as bad as the first, but definitely didn't want to hear my side of the story, I am figuring this isn't the first time she's had a call like mine, and so I dropped the program effective immediately. No problem with her. No really trying to understand why I was doing this.

I then asked to be switched to a Supervisor. Ah, this didn't surprise me, I've heard it before from other companies. I was told they were all busy, not answering and that I SHOULD CALL BACK! I asked if they didn't have a "recall" if I hung up and I would get called as soon as one was available. The answer was "No". After me asking just when I was suppose to call, she told me to call on Sunday. She closed my account and stated that I would be refunded $154.66 for the frozen portion. I couldn't believe, what good is it for a person to eat the non-frozen products when you can't have the frozen products? No reduction in $$'s, nothing offered, other than this is how it's going to be.

My whole issue is that the customer - ME - should not always be the one that is "penalized" when something goes wrong, coronavirus, whatever. After a while that gets old. What is Nutrisystem sacrificing in this issue (?), and from what I can surmise, I am not the first to bring this subject up to them. As big a company as they are, and yes, Fed Ex is their "Carrier", I would think they would get another carrier, because in addition to coronavirus, in my area they can't ship because of some contamination problem near Fed Ex. Yes, I am sacrificing more than anyone realizes, because the program WAS working for me. Guess I'll have to research other programs. What a total disappointment Nutrisystem has been to me.

Hello Helen,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive frozen order and had a unpleasant experience. we want to help you with your concerns. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I recently made my first order to Nutrisystem. The order consisted of frozen and unfrozen meals and snacks. I received the unfrozen items rather promptly, but couldn’t start the plan until I received the bulk of my order, which was frozen. It took nearly another week to receive the frozen items. There was very little communication from the company and NO response to my email questions. I am deaf and can’t call, so email is my only way to communicate. When the frozen items arrived, one package was just an empty wrapper!!! So much for quality control! I totally regret purchasing from Nutrisystem.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that received damaged items in your order. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Pro: the food looks terrible but 3/4 of it actually taste good. Cons: They claim they charge every 28 days but they charged me 3 days early and caused a huge overdraft on my account I use just for this program. Then, when my food shipped they charged AGAIN! They caused another overdraft! I got a refund on the one extra charge. I decided to cancel because the woman on the phone was extremely rude and refused to give me her name or extension. She refused because she said she's working from home. She said it's not her responsibility when people get paid. She apparently doesn't do math very well because it was 25 days in between charges and not 28. She basically called me a liar. She was rude from the start and sounded put off just for the double charge mistake.

For this reason, I canceled and will NEVER recommend Nutrisystem. They charged early and caused an overdraft. Then they charged me AGAIN when my food shipped. Two over charges and double charged. Both THEIR mistake. I can understand mistakes and would have just worked it out but I decided to just cancel mid phone conversation because of the horrible woman on the phone. I am not confrontational and am very polite so there was no reason for her treatment and attitude. I am so tired of people's poor attitudes....no tolerance anymore. I did nothing wrong in this situation.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. When you enroll in an auto-delivery a new order processes every 25 days approximately and we apologize for any confusion surrounding this. If you could send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, we would be happy to look into this matter further.

We hope to hear from you soon and hope you have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I ordered Nutrisystem for my son and thought I was ordering a "great deal" due to the special listed on their website. There really wasn't a special deal according to the very small print, and their advertising is misleading. I pride myself in reading all details usually before I purchase so I am disappointed with myself that I walked into this type of scam. I went online to cancel the program within the 14 day window, but there was no place to cancel it online. I called in to change it and was put on hold for 40 minutes, hitting the number 2 button frequently to stay on hold, and the phone hung up.

I called back and hit the button to change my plan instead and surprise- I got to speak to someone. They sent me to someone else. I waited again for quite some time. The next person told me that I could not cancel. I did not realize that I had signed up for an auto-delivery plan. I missed that small print within the specialized plan advertised. The plan was cancelled with an expensive cancellation fee. There is NO WAY that food was worth the $500 for one month. My son gained weight on the plan which was basically all processed foods. The customer service was very poor.

The customer service representative told me that they are NOT required to put cancellation information on their website by state laws. He also stated that I needed to read the "small print" in the terms and conditions. I believe that Nutrisystem has misleading advertising. Be careful what you are purchasing! They set it up so you cannot cancel and you are most likely, not getting the special deal as advertised.

Hello Krista,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with calling to end the plan. We would be happy to see how we can help. Will you please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and phone number connected? Be sure to reference this review. We hope to hear form you soon!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

My wife and I cancelled during our first order. And for one reason. The food is "not" delicious as they would have you think. Most of the lunches and dinners are just plain lousy. Meaning they do not taste good. And to add insult to injury, they wouldn't let us cancel before we made a second monthly purchase unless we paid a $125.00 cancelation fee each ($250.00 total). They profess that the plan was %50 off. Hogwash. That's because they charge you (more than) double what it's worth to start with. It's easy to charge double, then give a %50 discount and pretend like you've given someone a good deal. Never again.

Hello Lonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sad to hear that you were unhappy with the meals. If You would like for us to look into your issue further, please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the details of your concerns along with the name and shipping addresses on your account. We wish you the best of luck. –The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Very helpful with gauging correct portion sizes, timing of meals. Contacting monthly regarding changes in the 4 weeks shipment. Payment for the plan is automatic from the chosen bank account. Meals are preplanned for you, however you can make changes wash month. I did not find a need to alter the suggested plan.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience on the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We are happy to help! Have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Is very excellent. I Think is time to be careful for our body because we have to Love. Make exercise is good for us. Keep cálm and enjoy your live because is very pretty. If you Love your life please do exercise.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Rolando! Thank you for your review. This is so true especially these days. We hope that your plan is going well. Please do let us know if there is anything we can ever help you with. Please feel free to email us any time at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue or concern. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I signed up for "One month of food and shakes for men" as stated by Marie Osmond. They fail to tell you that it's only 22 days of food. When I called about the food that was missing, because "one Month" to me is 30 days, I was told that I had signed up for the wrong program. However I reviewed the TV advertising and once again there was no mention of 22 days being "One Month". Also in reading the reviews I see that there is a penalty of $125.00 if you quit after only one month which is not mentioned in the advertising. I know that somewhere there is a place to review this information, but I did not see it.

Where is the truth in advertising? In a study on the standard plan, avg. weight loss was 15.15 pounds and 8 inches in the first month. That is because their month is not 30 days. I am not happy with this. I wanted to try it for a month to see if I liked the food. Then if I liked the food, I would continue to order. Now it appears that I am forced to buy the product even if I don't like it. Where is Justice? Where is Truth in Advertising? Where is Marie Osmond's creditability?

Hello Glenn

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear your feed back about the TV advertising. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

My first shipment took forever, and when I emailed them I got a tone deaf response that didn't address anything about what I'd written. Worse yet, my second shipment came without dry ice so the entire thing was melted, slimy and spoiled. When I called, they said they'd send a new shipment and it would get here in oh, ten days or so (bear in mind that I really don't have much other food in the house other than salad stuff and vegetables -- because you still have to grocery shop on this plan, by the way).

No offer to rush the shipment, no offer to include any kind of compensation. She just asked if I wanted to order more stuff! What? I'd already canceled the service so I guess they didn't care about the hundreds I'd already spent. But then again, why rush the shipment when leaving someone to their own devices in the meantime means they might have to stay on the program longer? Right? They also don't tell you that you don't really get a month's worth of food the first month, and even less the second month. There's a lot they don't advertise. I regret joining. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had to experience this.

We apologize for the delay in your shipment and are happy to take a look at your account and see if there is anything we can do to assist you with this. Will you please send us an email with the full name and phone number connected to the account to at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com? Be sure to reference this review.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Well by following the program made up for that person they can learn how to eat, what to eat, and how much... see we can eat any food we want, as long as you do the necessary work to counteract that food. Like ice cream, pizza etc, if these foods weigh down on your thighs, then do some squats, to counteract what that food will do so it won't show and you won't have to care.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Courtney! Thank you for your review. We want to help you succeed with our weight loss plan. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Really good to lose weight. I lost 20 pounds in a month but the meals will be plain and you will probably be eating the exact same thing everyday and make sure not to cheat cause this diet is strict. Good weight loss.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Lazaro! Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your weight loss! We want you to be happy with the our food and choose the meals that you like the best. You can choose any meals you like. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Just did not like the program not for me. I thought it was too expensive. I spent too much time working the program. I did not enjoy the food. It was tasteless and bland. It just was not for me. What works for some people might work for someone else.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Kimber. Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that the program did not work for you and you did not enjoy our food. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Used this company for over a year, total weight loss was just over 4 lbs, cost of each lb. around $135 dollars per lb. The food was just ok for the price and their support team was good when you could reach them.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Grover. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you reaching out to us. We want to help in any way we can. To better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I had a family member on this program and unless you stay on it for the rest of your life you will be counting calories/carbs whatever. The food is expensive over $200 a month and you have to buy additional groceries to go with it. I wouldn't recommend this program.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Lisa. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns. We would like to help you in any way we can. To better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Expensive program, but was very fluid with its efforts to sign me up and provide me all the resources for a supportive weight-loss environment. I do like that they use real people more often than digital options, as that's what is most motivating.

Hello Lawrence

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience on the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. Have a great day!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Only program I ever used that actually works! The food is pretty good... but you’re not in it for the taste of the food, you’re in it to lose weight!!! Chocolate, ice cream, macaroni and cheese...hamburgers, muffins, works for me????

Hello D'Lu

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your positive view and and we're happy to hear that you enjoy our program. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your meal plan, please feel free to email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. We look forward to helping you!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Nutrisystem's system, systems sound so regimented. Nutrisystem blended into the day. And when people tell you the food tastes great, they aren't actors. My boyfriend was on it before. He lost 40 pounds. Said that there was plenty for him to eat. When I looked at all the packages I thought "I'm going to starve". I am very happy with Nutrisystem's system!

Hello Colleen

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback about the program and sorry to hear that you are unhappy. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Unhappy with the selections that were sent. Other than a couple of snacks I did not care for the taste of the entrees. Although I got the first order at a discount I felt that the full price would have been way too much for the quality.

Hello Cathie,

Thank you for writing your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience on the program. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I ordered the food for 1 month and I wasn’t satisfied at all. It didn’t taste good to me. They sent a variety of foods and shakes and I just did not enjoy it so I returned it. The shakes were chalky tasting, and the portions were small. It was frozen foods, microwaveable foods, breakfast, lunch, dinners and snacks. I

did like the cheddar popcorn snack but that was about it. I waited a little longer to return the food and they didn’t want to refund my money but they finally did it. I didn’t lose any weight on Nutrisystem. Returning the food was easy, just sent it back in the cooler that it arrived in except for the perishables.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience on the program. We are sorry to hear the weight loss didn't progress as planned. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Excellent customer service. Like the food. It has variety and tastes good. Every time I call them they do all they can to help me and often I have saved money. It’s one of the least expensive food programs out and well worth it.

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We are happy to help! Have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

This is truly a remarkable weight loss program. I not only lost 20 lbs to reach my target weight but lowered my blood pressure and A1C levels. The food is phenomenal, easy to prepare, and the shakes are wonderful! I never got hungry! Definitely worth every penny!

Hi Anna!

Thanks for your feedback. Congrats on the weight loss! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the program and having success. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We are here to help! Have a great day!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Going to the web-site I could not find any way to cancel my subscription. This was very frustrating. I sent an e-mail and rec'd a reply that failed to confirm whether my subscription has been canceled or not. I can no longer afford this program and need to cancel. It should not be so difficult to get a confirmation of my cancelation. I will refuse any future deliveries and complain to my State Attorney General's office if this is not cleared up.

Hello Joanne

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience with trying to cancel. We do require verbal confirmation to cancel the account. Please try calling 1-800-585-5483, option 1. You can also reach us at 1-855-496-7705 or 1-866-223-5038. If you are still having trouble cancelling, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and phone number on your account. We look forward to helping!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

No matter who you talk with, they continue to ship food. My freezer is full of my daughter's food and it just keeps coming. How much food do they expect one person to eat?!!! We called and asked it to stop, just keeps coming. Read the reviews. This is their system to get rid of their stock. Also continue to charge for it.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience! If you need to delay the next order, you may do so by logging into the account, click on My Account, then Edit Next Order and then Delay My Order. If you are looking to discontinue the plan altogether, you will need to call in at 1-800-585-5483 and get a confirmation number after you cancel. If you have other questions, email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Lost ten pounds the first week, 10 pounds over the next 3 weeks and then got stuck halfway to my goal weight. Once I figured out which food I liked, I was able to eat more of what I liked the second month. It's super convenient to have all the meals ready to heat up and eat, the orders were very close to being right every time. I almost didn't my frozen order in time the second month. The system of tracking food and activity is well laid out and easy to understand, as was the whole program. I had a hard time eating all the extra PFs, SCs and Veggies and contacted a counselor. =-( All she said was to cut a morning protein shake in half, it was too many calories, and eat the smaller portions of SCs and PFs... I already couldn't fit all the food in my day and she told me to space out my meals. Mixed feelings about the program. I'd say it's worth a try.

Hello Amy,

Thank you for your review. If you still need help with your meal plan and progress on the plan, please email us at counselingsupport@nutrisystem.com or you can reach a Weight Loss Counselor at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, or through our Live Chat service at www.nutrisystem.com. We are here for you! Have a great day and thanks for choosing Nutrisystem!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I received two garlic cheese flatbreads that were completely moldy. I received a letter acknowledging the fact and want to send me two to replace the moldy ones. I would like two more of the same kind. Just not moldy.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your message. We are so sorry to hear about these moldy items. We take the quality of our entrees very seriously and we want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I received my first box of goodies but did not find the 7 free shakes that came with the box. I emailed support and got a reply a few days later from Allison apologizing for my missing shakes. She immediately placed an order for me and my free shakes are making their way to me. I am very happy with the quick reply back.

Hi Sylvia!

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your issued was resolved in a timely manner! If you need help with anything else, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or call us at 1-800-585-5483, option 1. We are here to help! Have a great day!

Nutrisystem Company Information