1.4/5 (33 ratings)

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Nutrisystem

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Pros

• Meals shipped to your door
  • Vegetarian and diabetic options
  • Affordable

Cons

• No in-person support

Bottom Line

Nutrisystem delivers healthy meals with a detailed guide and diet plan to your door. Monthly plans don’t offer in-person support, but they do help dieters learn about balanced, portion-controlled eating habits.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: July 30, 2021

Their terms say they will provide a money back guarantee. Half of my order (the non-frozen stuff) arrived. Some of the order was wrong. I was not thrilled with the food - some was in squeeze pouches, others were dehydrated in paper cups. Looked gross. The portions were small. I was told, "that's what a diet is." I explained that a diet is eating healthy. I asked if I could cancel and get my money back. I had called to cancel within 2 days - the terms say I can get money back if I cancel within 10. I spoke with Mike, who told me that I would get a full refund if I return what I have left (I had tried one item). I returned it, but they refused to give me a refund. They claimed that I did not cancel within time. I provided proof that I had signed up two days before and proof of my cancellation, but they still refused to give back my money. Now I have no product and am out the money. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Hello Debra,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We will be happy to review your account. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: July 20, 2021

I tried to order two months at the start because the ad said that if you order two months you save 50% for an average cost of $8.44 per day. Instead I was charged $469.96 for the first month and another $509.95 for the second month, or an average of $16.33 per day. When I called to dispute the charges their response was that I did not order two months. They also sent four cans of extra shakes that I never ordered. When I received no relief, they transferred me to returns and stated that if I returned the shakes they would credit me $40 per container, or $160.00. I returned the containers but never received the credit. I will never recommend Nutrisystem to anyone.

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that did not receive the credit for the items that you returned. We would be happy to take a look at your account and see how we can assist you with this.

Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and the phone number connected to your account?

We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to resolve this matter.

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 28, 2021

First I didn't receive product until almost the end of their 14day guarantee, then when tried to cancel they were going to charge me 125.00 in cancelation fee saying past 14 day guarantee, then trying to dispute not being past 14 day guarantee they hung up on me and wouldn't take my call. I had to use another phone for them to talk with me. Finally got them to agree to refund my full cost, but told it takes 14 days. They gave me a date June 28th to get my refund. June 28th still no refund. They are fraudulently keeping my money, their products I received was returned June 8th. My whole experience with Nutrisystem has felt like a scam. I will never recommend Nutrisystem to anyone and deter anyone who asks me.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Randy. Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with your return and refund. If you would like for us to look into this further, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. When sending us an email, please indicate in the subject line that it is a Consumer Affairs Review. We wish you the best of luck, Randy. –The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 27, 2021

I purchased the Nutrisystem box of breakfast lunch and dinner meals. All of them were non-refrigerated and non-freezer items. I was impressed with the amount of food that arrived and It was convenient that it was delivered to my door and that I did not have to food shop for a month. Although these were positives, the food was not good at all and upon giving it a try I ended up pushing back my second order because I still had so much of the first leftover because I did not eat it.

This came back and bite me in the butt as I tried to cancel after that month because I did not finish the month's worth of food due to the quality, I was Unable to and I was charged 125$ cancellation fee without even being explained that I would Be charged. I had To find out via my bank statement that I owed Them 125$ to cancel. The communication on the company‘s part was not good and neither was their food. I did not lose any weight using this program and Based on my experience I would not recommend this to anyone in the future.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Kayla. We are sorry if there was any confusion over our discontinuation policy. Customers who sign up for auto-delivery receive a discount off our one-time order price, so we ask that they take at least two orders. If a customer wants to cancel before receiving a second order, we do have a standard fee as outlined on our terms and conditions online. We apologize for any inconvenience, but if there is anything you would like us to investigate, please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Good program if you stay with its product and do not eat "supplements" in between meals. It offers adequate variety and covers all necessary food groups.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Ben. Thanks for sharing your experience on the program. We wish you the best of luck. Please keep us posted on your journey. Have a great day. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Resolution response: June 22, 2021

Nutrisystem has send me new frozen food, no pushback. I’m extremely grateful for their customer service and caring about the members/ clients. Thank you Nutrisystem. 26 lb. loss and going strong...

-Christine

Original review: June 20, 2021

I have been ordering Nutrisystem food for years now and have always had a great experience. However, my frozen food was supposed to come yesterday Friday(6/18/21) but arrived today Saturday(6/19/21), in the afternoon. The Nutrisystem email I got said it was arriving on Friday. I was surprised at the weight of the box because usually it is very heavy and I need help carrying it. But it was very light. The reason...

All of the dry ice was melted and the food was completely wet and soggy and a complete wet mess in my apartment. I am particularly upset because the desserts are ruined. The ice cream sandwich is complete mush, as are the cupcakes and the icing has stuck to the top of the wrapping. I've thrown them all away. I'm not even sure I should eat frozen food that has thawed? The boxes are wet and mush and out of shape. It is an expensive product and I'm very upset to have paid this money, and looked forward to the food and it is ruined. The waffles and pancakes are out of shape. The calzones are out of shape. I think Nutrisystem should make this situation right by sending new frozen desserts AND shakes for the huge inconvenience of throwing away food. I'm super bummed out and angry.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are so sorry to hear about your frozen order. If anything happens to be frozen still it is okay to eat, but we do not recommend eating anything that has thawed. At your earliest convenience can you send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review? We will be happy to send you replacements.

We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Original review: June 20, 2021

I have been using Nutrisystem for almost 5 years and I am very pleased with the food and the results. Most of my food tastes great. I go on the Nutrisystem plan every January and February and lose about 20 pounds. The food is convenient and the guides and journal helped me create a routine.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Tom! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you ever have any questions about your program, please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or call us at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, to be connected to a Weight Loss Coach. We are here for you! Have a great day! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 19, 2021

The food is mostly very very good!! I was able to lose approximately 25lbs in about 2 months and I am 78 years old. I think Nutrisystem is great!!! I would certainly recommend it to my friends and family!

Nutrisystem response

Hi Judy! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you ever have any questions about your program, please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or call us at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, to be connected to a Weight Loss Coach. We are here for you! Have a great day!

Original review: June 18, 2021

Weight loss is possible on this program if you stick to the suggested foods. I lost weight and then gained it back during the pandemic. Nutrisystem has gotten more expensive. You need to experiment to find out which meals you like.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Susan. Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you would like us to review your meal plan and pricing, please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name, address, and phone number on your account. In the subject line of your email please indicate, "Consumer Affair Review." We look forward to hearing from you! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 16, 2021

It works for me after giving birth last year, my tummy get smaller in few weeks... But of course with discipline and exercise for fastest results. And healthy food, avoid fatty foods also for better result.

Hello Lou,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were able to reach your goals.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can answer.

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 15, 2021

The only way to lose weight is to do so with the intent of health. You cannot only loose weight in one place so all of you needs nurturing and exercise. I’m not convinced that this product allows for maximum health and the time you need to get to the point where you can feel healthy and obtain a healthy weight.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Aj. Thank you for your review and for sharing. If you have questions about our meals and plans, please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or give us a call at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, for our Weight Loss Coaching team. We are happy to help! Thanks again for posting. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 14, 2021

Their product seems very expensive as you need to be on it for some time. I’ve heard from people who have been on the program that the food really isn’t that great and they weren’t able to keep their weight off.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and are always looking for way to improve the plan for both new and current customers. Please reach out at 1-800-435-4074 if you have any questions about the plan.

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 13, 2021

Weight loss slow, not enough protein. Should be less carbs and more protein. Very expensive on a per pound basis. Two months and only 11 pounds. I exercise five days a week and follow their guidelines exactly.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Gary. Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name, address, and phone number on your account. Also include a brief description of your issue as you have here. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 12, 2021

Works better than most --that is,,, for men. I've tried the diet meal plan several times over the years and I keep being disappointed. I follow the plan to the tee. I may lose a couple pounds, while my husband loses 20. But,,,he doesn't progress beyond 20 pounds and of course it doesn't stay off. So he does the system a couple months each year just to lose the 20 pounds... Other females I have spoken to, have the same results----none.

Hello Betty,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you have struggled with weight loss on the program. To better assist you with this concern please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number so that we can locate your account to help you further. We thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: June 12, 2021

Nutrisystem is the best best weight loss program I have use b/c my protein that I need daily is counted out. I don't have to count or measure. All I have to do is heat and eat. I keep my 104 shape. Love it. Everyone try it.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Brenda! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you ever have any questions about your meal plan, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or you can call in at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, or use our Live Chat on www.nutrisystem.com to be connected to a Weight Loss Coach. We are here for you! Have a great day! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 11, 2021

Nutrisystem makes it easy to follow the correct diet. Already ready plans and food makes it easy for me to eat better. I have a full time job and have no time to cook and prep. This system helps with prep in advanced and I don’t have to do much. I know I’m lazy.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Ben! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you ever have any questions about your meal plan, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or you can call in at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, or use our Live Chat on www.nutrisystem.com to be connected to a Weight Loss Coach. We are here for you! Have a great day! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: June 10, 2021

This system is amazing!! It’s not only easy to use and fun but it works! Just look up the details. It’s got amazing qualities that will really make a difference! I am a great example and lost 50 pounds!

Nutrisystem response

Hi Anastasia! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. If you ever have any questions about your meal plan, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com or you can call in at 1-800-585-5483, option 2, or use our Live Chat on www.nutrisystem.com to be connected to a Weight Loss Coach. We are here for you! Have a great day! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: May 29, 2021

Nutrisystem food is terrible. They are such a sneaky company as well. You think you are getting a discount on the monthly plan you order but really they lock you in for 2 months. Then it’s a 125 cancellation fee. Make sure you check your email or they will send the second order. They claim you sign up for auto ship. All a scam. After 1 month eating this terrible food you will be done. Terrible company. Read all the small print when you sign the contract. I would recommend any other diet to anyone else. The dry food made me very sick. I can’t express enough how terrible the food is. This is my first review I ever wrote. I am on a mission to spread the word about this dishonest company.

Hello Tom,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the foods! We are happy to forward along the feedback! We do offer the option of a 1 month order or the auto delivery, we apologize if this was not more clear when signing up on the website. Please reach out at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and address as shown on your account and we would be happy to look into this for you -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: May 17, 2021

If you live in Hawaii or Alaska, don't order as you will only get the package items - no frozen items where the real food is. They can't ship frozen items to Hawaii or Alaska and the package items breakfast and lunch are okay, but the dinner items gave me so much gas and they haven't made any improvements with these food items. Don't waste your money!

Hello Georgietta,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the foods! We are happy to forward along the feedback! If you are having trouble with bloating and gas, sometimes that can be from the high fiber or a sensitivity to sugar alcohols. We can eliminate sugar alcohols from your diet, if that is the case and also help with ways to alleviate the issues with the fiber. Reach out at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com if you need us! -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: May 11, 2021

I received my frozen order today and everything was thawed and melted to the point that the creamsicles were liquid. I called customer service and although they did agree to reship the items, it will be at least another week before I receive the order which completely messes up my diet as this order was late in arriving to begin with. Customer service offered no compensation and when I asked about a refund, I was refused and was told they could only reship. I was also told they could not ship the items overnight which seems ridiculous considering the money I have paid into this program. I will be canceling the program if this is the type of service you receive. It makes no sense to be on a plan if you cannot get the menu items you need and are forced to go off plan.

Hello Morrica,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: May 9, 2021

After I saw few ad on TV I got interested to use this product, I ordered on 2/14/21 and I received the first pack which was frozen food three days after, then dry food five days then powder on 3/1/21. The food is the same you make at home. No secret ingredients. Just each meal have a small portion. Even after I looked at the nutrition fact on each package I realize all the item is same as the regular food even a little bit more Fat or sugar. There was no magic and I didn’t lose and my doctor told me to stop using this garbage and I did. On 4/14/21 they charge me $458 and shipped me the second shipment without confirming.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

When ordering you have the option to receive a one-time delivery or you can enroll in an auto-delivery. If you enroll in an auto-delivery a new order will process every 25 days until you choose to cancel. We apologize for any confusion.

If you need for us to look into anything then please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, and we will be happy to help.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: April 29, 2021

I order Nutrisystem 28 day meal plan. My intent was a one time order. Before the 28 days were up Nutrisystem sent me another order. I call them to explain my intention. They basically said I am stuck.

Hi Mac,

Original review: April 9, 2021

I placed a one month order to get a good start on my diet. Things went ok and felt like it was a good way to get started on my diet. While ordering a 30 day plan I had no idea I was agreeing to a monthly subscription. I get a $425 bill the other day on my credit card and immediately call to cancel. After on hold for a long time I was finally able to cancel but with a $125 fee. Feel completely taken advantage of and they should make it more clear what you're getting into. I would have recommended this to other family and friends but no way now. Will tell everyone to stay away from this scam.

Hello Elliot,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that there was some confusion with which promotion you signed up with. We want to help you with your concerns. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I must have been living in a dream world when it came to the Nutrisystem program. I had belonged to Nutrisystem a very long time ago when you went to meetings, and that was the only place you could purchase any products. There wasn't much of a selection; however, I was able to reach my goal. Well, I know I'm not the first, but I am back in the same situation with regard to gaining weight and then some. So I thought I would give Nutrisystem another try, after all Marie Osmond and others are backers, and if it works for them, it would work for me.

I started in the Fall of 2020. Things were going great. All of a sudden this past month the "shelf" products arrived but no frozen products. I had called several times and was always told it will be on its way. The products usually come at the end of each month. Here it is April 9th and I still don't have the frozen products. I called once more and after reading reviews of others, didn't realize that they would be so rude. At the age of 73, I have seen a lot in my life, yet I always fall back to my way of thinking, "All places aren't like that - a disappointment to customers."

Today when I called, I got the shock of my life when speaking to a representative. I basically hung up and tried again. This time was no better in that I was shocked, although like I say I shouldn't be, that this rep was NOT as bad as the first, but definitely didn't want to hear my side of the story, I am figuring this isn't the first time she's had a call like mine, and so I dropped the program effective immediately. No problem with her. No really trying to understand why I was doing this.

I then asked to be switched to a Supervisor. Ah, this didn't surprise me, I've heard it before from other companies. I was told they were all busy, not answering and that I SHOULD CALL BACK! I asked if they didn't have a "recall" if I hung up and I would get called as soon as one was available. The answer was "No". After me asking just when I was suppose to call, she told me to call on Sunday. She closed my account and stated that I would be refunded $154.66 for the frozen portion. I couldn't believe, what good is it for a person to eat the non-frozen products when you can't have the frozen products? No reduction in $$'s, nothing offered, other than this is how it's going to be.

My whole issue is that the customer - ME - should not always be the one that is "penalized" when something goes wrong, coronavirus, whatever. After a while that gets old. What is Nutrisystem sacrificing in this issue (?), and from what I can surmise, I am not the first to bring this subject up to them. As big a company as they are, and yes, Fed Ex is their "Carrier", I would think they would get another carrier, because in addition to coronavirus, in my area they can't ship because of some contamination problem near Fed Ex. Yes, I am sacrificing more than anyone realizes, because the program WAS working for me. Guess I'll have to research other programs. What a total disappointment Nutrisystem has been to me.

Hello Helen,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive frozen order and had a unpleasant experience. we want to help you with your concerns. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I recently made my first order to Nutrisystem. The order consisted of frozen and unfrozen meals and snacks. I received the unfrozen items rather promptly, but couldn’t start the plan until I received the bulk of my order, which was frozen. It took nearly another week to receive the frozen items. There was very little communication from the company and NO response to my email questions. I am deaf and can’t call, so email is my only way to communicate. When the frozen items arrived, one package was just an empty wrapper!!! So much for quality control! I totally regret purchasing from Nutrisystem.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that received damaged items in your order. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Pro: the food looks terrible but 3/4 of it actually taste good. Cons: They claim they charge every 28 days but they charged me 3 days early and caused a huge overdraft on my account I use just for this program. Then, when my food shipped they charged AGAIN! They caused another overdraft! I got a refund on the one extra charge. I decided to cancel because the woman on the phone was extremely rude and refused to give me her name or extension. She refused because she said she's working from home. She said it's not her responsibility when people get paid. She apparently doesn't do math very well because it was 25 days in between charges and not 28. She basically called me a liar. She was rude from the start and sounded put off just for the double charge mistake.

For this reason, I canceled and will NEVER recommend Nutrisystem. They charged early and caused an overdraft. Then they charged me AGAIN when my food shipped. Two over charges and double charged. Both THEIR mistake. I can understand mistakes and would have just worked it out but I decided to just cancel mid phone conversation because of the horrible woman on the phone. I am not confrontational and am very polite so there was no reason for her treatment and attitude. I am so tired of people's poor attitudes....no tolerance anymore. I did nothing wrong in this situation.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. When you enroll in an auto-delivery a new order processes every 25 days approximately and we apologize for any confusion surrounding this. If you could send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, we would be happy to look into this matter further.

We hope to hear from you soon and hope you have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I ordered Nutrisystem for my son and thought I was ordering a "great deal" due to the special listed on their website. There really wasn't a special deal according to the very small print, and their advertising is misleading. I pride myself in reading all details usually before I purchase so I am disappointed with myself that I walked into this type of scam. I went online to cancel the program within the 14 day window, but there was no place to cancel it online. I called in to change it and was put on hold for 40 minutes, hitting the number 2 button frequently to stay on hold, and the phone hung up.

I called back and hit the button to change my plan instead and surprise- I got to speak to someone. They sent me to someone else. I waited again for quite some time. The next person told me that I could not cancel. I did not realize that I had signed up for an auto-delivery plan. I missed that small print within the specialized plan advertised. The plan was cancelled with an expensive cancellation fee. There is NO WAY that food was worth the $500 for one month. My son gained weight on the plan which was basically all processed foods. The customer service was very poor.

The customer service representative told me that they are NOT required to put cancellation information on their website by state laws. He also stated that I needed to read the "small print" in the terms and conditions. I believe that Nutrisystem has misleading advertising. Be careful what you are purchasing! They set it up so you cannot cancel and you are most likely, not getting the special deal as advertised.

Hello Krista,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with calling to end the plan. We would be happy to see how we can help. Will you please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and phone number connected? Be sure to reference this review. We hope to hear form you soon!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

My wife and I cancelled during our first order. And for one reason. The food is "not" delicious as they would have you think. Most of the lunches and dinners are just plain lousy. Meaning they do not taste good. And to add insult to injury, they wouldn't let us cancel before we made a second monthly purchase unless we paid a $125.00 cancelation fee each ($250.00 total). They profess that the plan was %50 off. Hogwash. That's because they charge you (more than) double what it's worth to start with. It's easy to charge double, then give a %50 discount and pretend like you've given someone a good deal. Never again.

Hello Lonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sad to hear that you were unhappy with the meals. If You would like for us to look into your issue further, please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the details of your concerns along with the name and shipping addresses on your account. We wish you the best of luck. –The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Very helpful with gauging correct portion sizes, timing of meals. Contacting monthly regarding changes in the 4 weeks shipment. Payment for the plan is automatic from the chosen bank account. Meals are preplanned for you, however you can make changes wash month. I did not find a need to alter the suggested plan.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience on the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We are happy to help! Have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Is very excellent. I Think is time to be careful for our body because we have to Love. Make exercise is good for us. Keep cálm and enjoy your live because is very pretty. If you Love your life please do exercise.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Rolando! Thank you for your review. This is so true especially these days. We hope that your plan is going well. Please do let us know if there is anything we can ever help you with. Please feel free to email us any time at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue or concern. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Nutrisystem Company Information