Find a Weight Loss Programs partner

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Nutrisystem

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Pros

• Meals shipped to your door
  • Vegetarian and diabetic options
  • Affordable

Cons

• No in-person support

Bottom Line

Nutrisystem delivers healthy meals with a detailed guide and diet plan to your door. Monthly plans don’t offer in-person support, but they do help dieters learn about balanced, portion-controlled eating habits.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Really good to lose weight. I lost 20 pounds in a month but the meals will be plain and you will probably be eating the exact same thing everyday and make sure not to cheat cause this diet is strict. Good weight loss.

Nutrisystem response

Hi Lazaro! Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your weight loss! We want you to be happy with the our food and choose the meals that you like the best. You can choose any meals you like. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Just did not like the program not for me. I thought it was too expensive. I spent too much time working the program. I did not enjoy the food. It was tasteless and bland. It just was not for me. What works for some people might work for someone else.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Kimber. Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that the program did not work for you and you did not enjoy our food. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Used this company for over a year, total weight loss was just over 4 lbs, cost of each lb. around $135 dollars per lb. The food was just ok for the price and their support team was good when you could reach them.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Grover. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you reaching out to us. We want to help in any way we can. To better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I had a family member on this program and unless you stay on it for the rest of your life you will be counting calories/carbs whatever. The food is expensive over $200 a month and you have to buy additional groceries to go with it. I wouldn't recommend this program.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Lisa. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns. We would like to help you in any way we can. To better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you. ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Expensive program, but was very fluid with its efforts to sign me up and provide me all the resources for a supportive weight-loss environment. I do like that they use real people more often than digital options, as that's what is most motivating.

Hello Lawrence

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience on the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. Have a great day!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Only program I ever used that actually works! The food is pretty good... but you’re not in it for the taste of the food, you’re in it to lose weight!!! Chocolate, ice cream, macaroni and cheese...hamburgers, muffins, works for me????

Hello D'Lu

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your positive view and and we're happy to hear that you enjoy our program. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your meal plan, please feel free to email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. We look forward to helping you!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Nutrisystem's system, systems sound so regimented. Nutrisystem blended into the day. And when people tell you the food tastes great, they aren't actors. My boyfriend was on it before. He lost 40 pounds. Said that there was plenty for him to eat. When I looked at all the packages I thought "I'm going to starve". I am very happy with Nutrisystem's system!

Hello Colleen

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback about the program and sorry to hear that you are unhappy. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Unhappy with the selections that were sent. Other than a couple of snacks I did not care for the taste of the entrees. Although I got the first order at a discount I felt that the full price would have been way too much for the quality.

Hello Cathie,

Thank you for writing your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience on the program. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I ordered the food for 1 month and I wasn’t satisfied at all. It didn’t taste good to me. They sent a variety of foods and shakes and I just did not enjoy it so I returned it. The shakes were chalky tasting, and the portions were small. It was frozen foods, microwaveable foods, breakfast, lunch, dinners and snacks. I

did like the cheddar popcorn snack but that was about it. I waited a little longer to return the food and they didn’t want to refund my money but they finally did it. I didn’t lose any weight on Nutrisystem. Returning the food was easy, just sent it back in the cooler that it arrived in except for the perishables.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience on the program. We are sorry to hear the weight loss didn't progress as planned. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Excellent customer service. Like the food. It has variety and tastes good. Every time I call them they do all they can to help me and often I have saved money. It’s one of the least expensive food programs out and well worth it.

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the program. If there is anything else we can do for you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We are happy to help! Have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team