ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.89/5

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Discover what America’s #1 Home Delivery Weight Loss Program can do for you—a happier, healthier you is just a call or click away.

Nutrisystem Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Nutrisystem Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I miss not having a consistent coach. Five years ago I successfully lost 110 pounds in 13 months. The reason I believe that I was so successful was that I had a dedicated coach with whom I spoke every week. My coach knew immediately what I did well, what I struggled with, etc. I find it difficult to have to talk to whomever answers the phone. Because of this, I never know who I'm going to talk with and if I'm getting conflicting advice. I would certainly prefer having a dedicated coach who knows me.

I found out today that I needed information that is not in the booklet. I haven't given up, but I REALLY miss having a dedicated coach who knows me. I don't really like talking with whomever answers the phone. Consequently, I've only lost four pounds in 7 weeks. I don't have the time or money to move at this snail's pace. I need consistent help from someone who actually knows me and your program. This is at least the 3rd conversation I've had with your counselors. Also, after today's conversation, I FINALLY got info that is NOT in your Daily Tracker booklet. If I don't start losing two pounds a week in the coming month, I'm sorry to say I'll be done with Nutrisystem.

Nutrisystem response

Hello Sue. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team, and I just wanted to reach out to you about your concerns.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your weight loss this time around. Nutrisystem wanted to offer the convenience of calling or chatting in when assistance was needed instead of enforcing weekly coaching, but I certainly understand where you are coming from, Sue. I'd be glad to share your feedback on the matter with the appropriate team.

I'll be looking into your concern in more detail and reaching out privately soon to see if I can assist you further. I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a great weekend, Sue!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Overall your seven day menu is great. However, in my case I will have to substitute all fat free items. I don't like them, ok! Some items I can't get. I thought I was to take the Nutri-system Fresh Start Shake 3 time or more a week; not 1 x a week.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the 7-day Sample Menu. It's wonderful to hear that it has been helpful to you. A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be in touch with you soon to help address any additional questions or concerns you may have about acceptable grocery food additions. Please enjoy your day Jim!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I received my first order and am very happy with the contents. Everything came and the food tastes great. I am new to Nutri System and plan to continue with the program. Alexa, who registered me in, was very professional.

Hi Matti,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the plan so far. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience when you spoke with Alexa. We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to her supervisor.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have been on Nutrisystem for a couple years. Some months I was better about watching my intake and I did lose weight. The food is convenient and some of it is good. However, if you are vegetarian or, like me, do not eat beef or pork, the available options are fewer. Also, favorite items are often discontinued which leaves one scrambling to find other items to fill the gaps. Lastly, I have had two instances where there were issues with the food itself. Once where the food tasted like a chemical--in all fairness it was a limited number of them. This instance Nutrisystem was very responsive and replaced the items.

However, the latest (Monday), I found wood pieces in my food. I sent an email to Nutrisystem with a photo and also indicated I still had the remaining food. So far other than the robo-response to my email, there has not been any contact from Nutrisystem (it is Friday). This was my last straw as I am trying to keep a healthy weight in a healthy manner and I should not be worried about what is hiding out in the food. At the very least, Nutrisystem should have been interested in the information so they could prevent this from happening to another customer. I ended up calling in and I let the rep know what had happened. He was very friendly but more interested in selling me a more inclusive plan rather than get the information on the tainted food. I cancelled my auto order.

Hello Lori,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I completely understand why you would feel frustrated by the issues you have experienced with some of your meals as well as our email response time.

We have been experiencing a higher email volume and I apologize that you haven't received a response to your email. We take our food quality very seriously and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. I will be looking into your account further and reaching out with more details.

We look forward to working with you, Lori. Have a great week!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I emailed your customer service department TWICE and didn't get anything but an auto-reply until today - six days later. That email told me they saw that my issue was dealt with when I called out of frustration. Your response time is terrible. If it's always going to be that bad, I'd suggest you just eliminate it and direct everyone to call.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your experience when attempting to reach us via email. We apologize for the inconvenience. A member of our Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be in touch with you soon to help address your concerns soon. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to add a PF & SC to the pre-packaged snacks and meals on non-Flex days. The customer service rep was very helpful telling me how to do it and that the shakes are in place of a pre-packaged snack.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear about your experience when you called in for assistance. We will be sure to pass on your positive feedback.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I was very happy with my call. I was able to get the info I needed and found out that I wasn't eating everything I should. My experience has been really great with Nutrisystem. Lady I talked to was very helpful.

Hi Chrisann,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear about your experience when you called in for assistance. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I hope my shipment is sent early. I am anxious to get it living in Florida if Fedex over the weekend. One time it arrived late and was thawed out. Eeeek! I have been happy with the food and the results. 68 lbs so far. 25 to go. I am 73 and I take food and activity seriously.

Hi Beverly,

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review. We would suggest reaching out to our Counseling Department at 1-800-585-5483 press option two. They would be happy to take a look at your account to see when you order will be delivered.

Please keep us posted on your continued weight loss, we love hearing the updates!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Have been off and on member of Nutrisystem for years. Due to finances I called to stop my account about 3-4 months ago, and thought nothing of it since then. Came home from work about a week ago, and frozen food delivery from Nutrisystem waiting outside my apartment door. Called “customer service” at Nutrisystem and advised what was going on.

Was told when I called to cancel the plan, I agreed to a 3 month hold on my account instead of cancelling it. I may have, I don’t remember what I said several months ago. Also that they sent an email about the new delivery (2 days before the delivery; I finally found it). Told frozen food not returnable, but would cancel the dry food and my plan. Asked when the money would be refunded. Told an email would go to manager to investigate and let me know. Now, a week later no refund, no call from management. I only received half of my “order,” and none of my money back. Stay away from Nutrisystem.

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience. It's understanding how upsetting it must be to receive an unexpected charge and package at the door. A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will reach out to you shortly to help you address your issue. Please enjoy your evening.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I like the product, but have been out of town and needed to postpone an order. I had attempted to postpone the order via the webpage, but was unable to complete the request. I contacted the service team and they were able to swiftly resolve my concern. I appreciate their consideration.

Hi Rick,

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review. Thank you for letting us know about the positive experience you had speaking with our representatives.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Prior to my second order with Nutrisystem I wanted to discuss progress and possible changes with counselor. Phoned into their call center and was unable after 15 minutes of phone call merry-go-round. Without speaking to a live person I gave up. Emailed their company and still no response. I will be canceling with Nutrisystem and scheduling with Jenny Craig who when contacted I had immediate response. DO NOT GO WITH NUTRISYSTEM.

Hello Barbara,

We are sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us over the phone. We understand how frustrating that can be.

When calling in, you want to make sure to listen to all the options before making your selections to make sure it registers.

We are happy to see you were able to reach someone to make changes to your order.

Let us know if you need anything else, Barbara!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I have had some problems receiving notifications for the nutribears through the Numi app, but every time I have contacted customer service. Whether on the phone or though email, they have been so nice and warm and encouraging and positive, it really, along with the weight loss, has made me recommend Nutrisystem to everyone. I really love Nutrisystem and appreciate the positivity a lot.

Hi Jessica,

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review. Thank you for letting us know what a wonderful experience you had speaking with our representatives.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I contacted customer service by chat. I was having problems getting a promo code to work properly on my online order. Emily ** was amazing at listening and helping me to figure out what to do. She restored my faith in NS, as I'd had some not so good experiences with customer service in the past. Thank you Emily!

Hi Constance,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you letting us know about your great experience in chatting with Emily. We will be sure to let her supervisor know what a great job she did addressing your concern.

Hope you have a great day.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have been a customer for several years. I have always found the quality of the meals to be excellent. Apart from the fact that I have indeed lost and maintained an impressive amount of weight, I think that there are several other aspects to the Nutrisystem Plan that deserve to be mentioned. The Plan has taught me about portion control, how to balance the type of nutrition that is healthy and will allow you to lose weight, and maintain your loss. I learned about the different types of carbohydrates and the importance of including the correct amount of protein to keep your meals balanced and healthy. The amount of food allowed is more than adequate; I never felt hungry or deprived of any food that I enjoyed. I never thought of Nutrisystem as a "diet," but rather as the path to a new lifetime way of eating to remain healthy.

I believe that the knowledge I take with me as I transition back to preparing my own meals, will keep me on the healthy eating track I have learned and have chosen to follow since experiencing the Nutrisystem Plan. I do, without hesitation, highly recommend Nutrisystem to anyone who has tried and failed "every type of diet out there." My best regards to Nutrisystem and to all of their future Plan participants. :)

Hi Deb,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear how well you did on the plan and how much you have learned along the way. We think you are going to do great with your maintenance. However, if you have any questions or need some guidance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our counselors at 1-800-585-5483 press option two.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I would like to suggest a bit more detail instruction about how to use Nutrisystem, especially the diabetic one. I contacted nutrisystem by email, very slow to respond, suggest u get more folks to answer email. However, they sent me some really good meal suggestion & how to use shakes & flex, that cleared up my question. I read info sent via email about the program. It talked about week ones food, well i searched for week one never found it. Finally contacted nutrisystem via chat & found that the diabetic plan did not get that. Now that would have been nice to have been know at the time of purchase or in the packaging info. (2) What is the deal w the chocolate shake, that is nasty, bitter after taste. (3) The pasta fajola too spicy. (4) Is there a way to make a lighter pasty for the apple pie, it was good but crust thick. (5) Pretzel choc snack bar not good.

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team, and I just wanted to reach out to see if I could assist with your concerns.

I apologize if you had trouble reaching someone by email. If you are ever in need of live assistance, please do not hesitate to give the Counseling Team a chat from our website or call 1-800-585-5483, option #2 then option #2. A representative would be glad to help with your inquiries on the plan.

I'm sorry for any confusion over the Fresh Start Kit as well. I'll be sure to share your feedback on including more information on that in the diabetes friendly kits.

I certainly appreciate your feedback on the meals as well. Our community's input is a large part of our food development process.

I'll be looking into your concerns in more detail and reaching out privately to see how I can help further. I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a great weekend, Sharon!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Last frozen order arrived late and thawed. While, I have received confirmation of what would be resent, it still has not been sent. The order before that, I was sent someone else’s order. While my correct was eventually sent, we had to get it to a Fed Ex location to be returned. On the last perishable order, two of the cartons were broken and are supposedly being replaced. While my account shows those sent, when you click on the tracking number it says none is available. It seems that service is on the decline. As I stated in my email and chat, I am disappointed with the service.

Hello Sandra,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team at Nutrisystem. I am so sorry to hear that there were issues with your shipments. This is not how we want our customers to start their weight loss journey. I completely understand the frustration that all of this has caused.

I will be looking into your account and will reach out privately to offer my assistance.

I look forward to improving your experience!

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

NutriSystem's customer service and support is excellent. I love the program. It has helped me lose weight in the past, and is doing it again. Their 2 for 1 deal was too good to turn down! If I ever need to lose some weight again in the future, I will order NutriSystem again!! Thank you, NutriSystem!!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about how well you have done on the plan!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

My friend who is on this program has gotten more info than I have regarding this. For instance I didn't think of asking this morning when I called as to what a Power Fuel item was. They did tell me my shakes are a power fuel. Is one of the Nutrisystem choices a power fuel or is that my choice? I really did not have anyone explain all of this to me. I think my friend was given a list of smart carbs and power fuels. Can you help me with this? Every time I have had to call I have been treated very well and very courteously. I have had to squeeze in a lot of meals out due to a heavy social schedule of which we had tickets for. I probably should have waited til October but here I am. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive all the information needed to get started on the plan. Here is a list of the PowerFuel and SmartCarb choices on the plan: http://www.nutrisystem.com/pdf/GroceryGuide.pdf .

If you have any questions on how to add them into the program, please give us a call at 1-800-585-5483 press option two. A counselor would have happy to go over this in more detail. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Resolution response: Oct. 3, 2019

The Consumer Affairs team responded right away and resolved my issues. Thanks to all for your help!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

Earlier this week I was notified that my frozen order and Ready to Eat Snack order would be delivered on 9/19. I received my frozen order on 9/19, however, my Ready to Eat Snack order did not arrive. I was tracking my Ready to Eat order through your link to Fed Ex which said it was in transit. On 9/18 I received an emailI that my order had been "rescheduled" for delivery on 9/25. I’m not sure why it was en route, and then suddenly the original order was no longer in tracking and a new order is being processed. So, here I am with no Ready to Eat Snacks, except for the frozen snacks I received today. I look forward to the dry snacks with a cup of tea in the evening. It's disappointing that I will need to do more flex snacks rather than stick to diet snacks. I don't understand what happened to my first Ready to Eat Snacks order. If delivery issues are going to continue, I'll need to reconsider this diet plan.

Hello Vicki,

I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear that your order is taking longer than expected. I certainly understand your frustration and am happy to assist further.

I will be looking into your account and reaching out soon to see how I can help. I look forward to working with you!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I am so excited that I am using your eating plan. I have been on a 1000 calorie diet by Cruise control for 1 year I have hit a plateau. Since I started your eating plan I have lost 10 lbs in first week. Your food taste very good and customer support is awesome.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear that the program was able to help you break your plateau! Keep up the good work and please reach out if you have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Last month I purchased an order for the month supply, which was apparently an obligation to purchase two full month supplies. I didn't realize that was the case, but it would have been fine had the program actually worked for me. I was looking to get stricter on my portion control, which this program was meant to help with. The frozen food is about as good of quality as the microwave dinners you buy at the grocery store for $1, which I have never been able to eat. On day two something in the food did not agree with my stomach and I was doubled over in pain. I figured it was just something in that specific meal, so I tried again the next day with not as severe, but similar results. I decided to try taking it slowly and working on figuring out what I could and couldn't eat.

Long story short, I still have probably 50% of the food still sitting in my freezer/pantry that I am going to end up having to throw away. I got an email asking for me to 'manage my order,' which wasn't supposed to be placed as far as I knew, so I logged in and called because apparently was about to spend another $300-500 on food that I'm not ABLE to eat. I can't believe this experience. Now I've been charged an additional $125 to 'cancel' an order I did not want to place in the first place. This is ridiculous and I received nothing but 'there is nothing we can do,' from support.

Hello Kaitlin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our program. I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team, and I'd be glad to try and assist with your concerns.

I appreciate your input on the meals as it does help us continue to update our menu to provide a variety of convenient meals for our members to use on their weight loss journey. Nutrisystem understands that everyone has different tastes, so we do offer a 14 day Money Back Guarantee for new customers. If a member calls within 14 days of receiving their first auto-delivery order, they can return the remaining non-frozen meals for a refund of the plan just minus the $19.99 return shipping fee. That way people can try our plan risk free.

Customers who sign up for auto-delivery receive a discount and are not charged the full one-time order price, so we just ask that they take at least two orders. If a customer would like to discontinue their plan before receiving a second auto-delivery order but after their 14 day Money Back Guarantee period ends, we have a standard fee of $125 as outlined in our Terms and Conditions online. My apologies for any confusion on this policy.

I'll be looking into your concern in more detail soon and reaching out to help how I can. I look forward to resolving this matter with you, Kaitlin! Have a great week.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I like the idea of prepared foods ready to heat and eat. While adhering to their program the weight comes off and you're pleased with the results. Once you've attained your goal weight, as I did. I even was featured in a newspaper ad. You're on your own to make both food decisions and portion control. The system is great however following through with the client is critical. Unfortunately, I gained all the weight back, plus more. I finally did it the old way, calorie counting, carb awareness, and the dreaded evil, THE SCALE.

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience while on the plan. It sounds like you did really well while on the plan. I am unsure as to how long ago you were on the plan, but we would like to hear more of your feedback. A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team will be reaching out to you soon. Please enjoy the rest of your evening, Patricia!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I was on Nutrisystem a few years ago and the 28 day plan provided 28 days of meals. I just rejoined, paying about the same price for the Uniquely Yours plan and now come to learn that the 28 day plan now only provides 20 days of food. This is not fair. First of all, the extra expense to buy ingredients for 32 flex meals a month will make this unaffordable for me for me for any length of time. And secondly, I chose Nutrisystem because I have no interest in cooking or planning flex meals. I am so upset, this type of advertising should be illegal!

Hi Robert,

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns about our plan. Our standard auto-delivery plans now consist of two Flex breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks each week in an effort to help better prepare our clients for life beyond the program. The meal planners that are provided in each of your orders, include the portion-controlled guidelines for the Flex meals we want you to include weekly.

A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will reach out to you shortly to work with you regarding your concerns regarding the Flex meals and ordering options. We look forward to working with you soon. Have a good evening, Robert.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I had better results just being mindful of what I ate, how much I exercised and weighing myself once/daily. I felt as though the "system" such as it is was overpriced for the value derived.

Hello John,

Thanks for reaching out about your experience with the plan and the value.

We will be happy to take a look at your account and reach out to see how we can help improve your experience.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Ugh- food: bland. Dry storage; not working long term (more than a week). I did like the hot drinks. Unfortunately you can’t just buy those.

Hello Kristin,

I am a member of the consumer experience team and will be assisting you! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the foods.

I will reach out soon to gather more information from you Privately.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I quit program after developed intolerance to gluten. Even though I was told I would receive refund for unused product, when I tried a return the items were sent back to me, stating that statement regarding refund was a mistake and no money would be coming. Program misrepresents and lies.

Hello Melissa,

I apologize if you had trouble with a refund. We do have some wheat free items available if customers wish to avoid gluten, but we do not have any gluten free options unfortunately. We do accept refunds of non-frozen foods within 30 days of the order delivery date in the case that customers would like to return some meals, and our Counseling Team is available at 800-585-5483, option #2 then option #2, to discuss dietary concerns. Our customer's health is important to us here at Nutrisystem.

I'd be glad to look into your account to assist you further with your refund concern. I'll be sure to reach out once I do. I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a great week, Melissa!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I tried Nutrisystem and thought the food was pretty good, but within 4 weeks, I started having hot flashes and mystery symptoms. I did not immediately associate it with the food. I canceled it, and a few years later decided to try the snack foods for convenience. This is when I realized I was allergic to Soy, I started having major nasal congestion, and felt horrible, eating just one bar. Anyone who may have food sensitivity needs to comb through these ingredients. It is loaded with Soy. They are pretty expensive, and the food plan is not realistic at all. Just start eating Clean or Whole 40.. It will work way better than being hungry on portion sizes of baby food jars..

Hi Ms. Jeanz,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience from trying the program. I am sorry to hear of your allergic reaction.

Unfortunately, due to the soy content that you mentioned, anyone with a soy allergy is ineligible for the program. I apologize for any inconvenience that this caused you.

A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be in touch soon to help further address your concerns.

Thank you and please enjoy the rest of your day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

This is an easy, no-brainer weight loss plan. With all meals and snacks provided, there is no guess work in the eating plan. I stick with the Frozen Foods option and find the meals are very tasty and palatable. I order online 2 weeks at a time, and the meals are usually delivered within 5 days. I make a large, fresh salad several times a week, and eat a small one daily with my dinner. The snacks are very good, and enjoying one after dinner, is very satisfying. I found I have lost the amount of weight that is stated in their advertising. This diet calls for slight to moderate exercise, but you still lose weight without burning out at a gym. Also, you can buy "Gift Cards" at Costco to purchase the food online, which says you approximately 55% off the regular price.

Hi Diane,

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review. Thank you for letting us know what a wonderful experience you are having so far on the plan.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

The plan is easy. It’s fairly reasonably priced (although somewhere down the line they reduced the snacks from 3 to 1 a day), if you join while the plan is discounted. The food is varied, some actually very good and some is just ok. When you see the portion sizes we should be eating, the weight problem becomes quite clear, eat less, eat better. I have recommended the program to my friends.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-585-5483 press option two if you have any questions.

Resolution response: Oct. 8, 2019

I had a customer service issue with being on hold for too long, I left a review about that and got a call back from Nutrisystem. All my issues were addressed and I am very happy with the attention.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I have had a very bad experience for this small order which was just a replacement for some defective popcorn boxes. I got an e-mail that it has been shipped but the tracker on your site did not have any tracking for a week after. I called customer service and I was on hold for 46 minutes before I got a live person on the phone. She told me it was shipped with DHL (even though tracking on your site takes me to FedEx site) and gave me a very long tracking number WHICH IT WAS AN ERROR AND I STILL CAN'T TRACK. I am not about to call again and wait in line for an hour to NOT resolve my issue. I am very disappointed. I used Jenny Craig for the past 20 years to keep in shape when I gained 5-8 lbs and I switched and was happy with the result but customer service is very important; I switched from JC because of their recent bad customer service.

Hello Anita,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team here at Nutrisystem, and I'd be glad to assist with your concern.

I apologize for any long hold times you may have experienced when calling in. Please be assured our teams are working hard to assist everyone as efficiently as possible. If a package is very small, it may ship through DHL rather than FedEx, my apologies for the confusion. I will be sure to share your feedback on the tracking link error with our Website Development Team.

I will be looking into the details of that order and reaching out soon with an update. I appreciate your patience, Anita, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Nutrisystem Company Information