ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
I just like the fact that you're able to order food and have it delivered to you because there's restaurants that don't deliver so I love being able to get those foods without having to actually get there. The ordering process is easy and I never had any issue with the deliver or with the food that they delivered to me. You're able to order food at a decent price and have them delivered right to you with good service. This company was one of the most highly rated meal delivery services out there and honestly I can see why after using their service for a couple of times and not having any complaints with them.
I select that particular daily service because it was recommended to me by my mom who happens to be diabetic. She appears to know what is best. The recommendations from someone who is close has a very huge impact on me especially when that person is undergoing some type of diet and is helping them with it. There are variety of meals that were included and the variables keeps eating interesting while living a healthy life style. The pictures included is a good representation as it captures my attention. There should be more alternatives even though dieting already seems limited enough and wish to have something more than greens. There should be some sort of table of contents to quickly go to the wanted pages. Everything about living a healthy lifestyle was very well emphasized. The prices for this service might be a little outstanding but it is beneficial.
I like the quality of the food. It is delicious and it is low in calories so I can eat tasty food and maintain my diet. I see it as an amazing way to lose weight. It is simple, innovative and unique. I love this service and I love how good the food is. I would recommend it to all my friends if it was cheaper. The food is good but it is too costly. I only pay because it works but I feel that the company should make it cheaper. If that happens others can buy it also.
Diet-to-Go gives me a very nice variety of unique and very delicious foods to try and eat. I like that the food in it it is very good for me. It is a very good service but sometimes some of the food that I receive it turns out that I actually don't like it very much but I like most of it that is sent out. The food is delivered very nicely. I feel that the service is very fast and well handled overall when it comes to food.
The Food meet my expectations, I would select this because when they served it to me... It was outstanding and lovable, I sound fat but it's worth it. I like how fast they're support is, they come quick, fast pace. Don't even have to worry about them being late, I love this meal delivery service and others should too. There's nothing bad about this meal delivery service, it's the best of the best and I think it could stand up in the future as well.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diet-to-Go?
- 913,100 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Diet-to-Go expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Based in Lorton, Va., Diet-to-Go features meal plans to help customers meet weight-loss goals. It offers both fresh and frozen food options, with three different meal plans to accommodate various dietary needs.
- Frozen or fresh: Diet-to-Go ships frozen meals to anywhere in the continental U.S., but it also offers three locations on the East Coast and two in California where customers can pick up fresh meals.
- Three different plans: In addition to its main "Balance" plan, Diet-to-Go also offers a plan for diabetics and pre-diabetics and one low-carb plan.
- Chef-prepared: The meals are planned and prepared by a chef for top-quality taste.
- Customizable: The plans offer customization options so customers can swap in meals to suit their tastes.
- High tech: You can sync up your plan with a FitBit or smartphone to more easily track calories.
- Best for: Anyone trying to lose weight, those who prefer simpler options for meal plans and diabetics.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Diet-to-Go Company Information
- Company Name: