Call toll free
2.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Discover what America’s #1 Home Delivery Weight Loss Program can do for you—a happier, healthier you is just a call or click away.

Nutrisystem Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Nutrisystem Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I have been following Nutrisystem for many years. It works GREAT for me! I have lost as much as 75 pounds at one time over the years. I LOVE the food. However, the FROZEN line is INCREDIBLE! The BEST tasting frozen foods I have ever tasted and I look forward to eating it! I can not THANK Nutrisystyem enough as it has literally saved my life because of the weight I have lost and been able to keep off thanks to Nutrisystem! Thank you again!

Richard,

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your experience on the plan. We are so happy to hear how much your weight loss has changed your life. Keep up the great work!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I'm not happy at all with customer service. No one answers the phone, it prompts to tell you to push a number but it doesn't work. I have emailed to cancel and still they are sending me orders so I need to call my credit card. Again.. You can't even talk to a person to help you with the program.

Hi Claudia,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to reach us. A member of our Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team will look into your issue further and reach out to you via a Private Message. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please enjoy your evening, Claudia!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

The food is horrible and canceling is difficult! I still have a nasty taste in my mouth 24 hours after trying the macaroni & turkey sausage entree. The rep didn't want to allow me to cancel. She tried to keep me on the program for the frozen food. I was very clear that I wanted to cancel. Had I listened to her, I would have been out of the 14 guarantee timeline and obligated to pay for 2 months of food that would have been thrown away.

Hello Debbie,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write your review about the meals and your cancellation experience. I completely understand why you would feel frustrated and I look forward to helping.

We try our best to appeal to a wide variety of tastes, but we understand that not everyone will enjoy everything we have to offer on our menu. We greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback, though, as it does help us to make improvements for the future. I will be looking into your account further and reaching out with more information.

We look forward to working with you, Debbie. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I'm getting ready to contact consumer affairs for false advertisement. I can't get through on any of the numbers. I'm going to go to Jenny Craig. I keep calling and no response. I'm on my second week and I'm getting frustrated.

Hello Monique,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience in getting through to us.

When using the phone tree, make sure to listen to all the choices before making your selection otherwise it will not register.

We are happy to see that you were able to reach a Counselor and review your plan.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do, Monique!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

No matter what I've tried in the last hour, can not get my 20 pound Nutribear included in my food shipment. The 20 pound Nutribear is supposed to be free with free shipping if ordered by today before they pack up my next order.

Hi Thelma,

Congratulations on your progress so far! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble claiming your bear and adding it to your order. A member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team will be touch soon to help address your matter. Please enjoy your evening, Thelma!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Coming from a health nut like me you’d think I would stay on top of what I eat and how I train my body. But since college I found myself skyrocketing from 180 all the way to 250, nearing what the BMI Index told me to be morbidly obese. I was down, the big guy of the group and would always sit on the sidelines when my friends went out to play sports, or had to constantly take a seat while walking through a beautiful city night with my girlfriend. I was on a downward spiral, and then my own mother started ordering Nutrisystem. Originally it was for my step dad, but when I saw the results he achieved I thought why not?

Now here I am 85 pounds lighter, doing the things I love and feeling great. My confidence is up, my self esteem is up, and my overall lifestyle has drastically improved thanks to the amazing results Nutrisystem provides. From the bottom of my heart thank you, you truly gave an unhealthy guy like me a second chance at life, and I am forever grateful for that.

Shane,

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your success on the plan. We are so happy to hear how much your weight loss has changed your life. Keep up the great work!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Any concern I have had, has been addressed efficiently and has been very helpful. The advertising campaign was misleading, otherwise very happy. I was missing items in my first week package and Nyjaee was very accommodating. My husband washed my blender bottle in dishwasher and it also is being replaced. I earned a muffin reward on the NuMi app, but too difficult to add to my next order for free. Wants $25. Not easy to use for a new member in senior years. Lol. Still trying to get thru.

Hi Antoinette,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize for the issues you experienced with your shipment and claiming your reward, but I am happy to help.

Welcome to the program! NuMi rewards can be claimed separately, or you can add rewards to your auto-delivery if you do not want to pay shipping. To add an item to your auto-delivery you can log into your account on www.nutrisystem.com and click MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page. You should then see the option to click MANAGE NEXT ORDER. This will bring you to your order summary page where you can click ADD A LA CARTE ITEMS on the left side, add your reward, save your changes, then apply your promo code on the left side under your payment information. I apologize for any trouble you experienced. I will be looking into your account and reaching out shortly.

We look forward to working with you, Antoinette. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

For over a month, Nutrisystem sent me emails offering a 2 for 1 deal. I finally took advantage of it, making it clear I only was committed 2 months. I paid the fee in full. Next, I received an email with another full charge of $ 317. I immediately called to cancel all future shipments and also sent a registered letter. I am 70 years old and have taken part in many 2 for 1 deals. Nutrisystem is a dishonest company and should refund all my money for all the anguish this unpleasant experience has caused me.

Hello Richard,

I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear that there was some confusion with the promotion on your account. I certainly understand your frustration and am happy to assist further.

I will be looking into your account and reaching out soon to see how I can help. I look forward to working with you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Food is terrible. Cheaply made, and very unappealing. Frozen chicken sandwich for lunch was the size of a sausage biscuit from Dairy Queen. Expensive for the quality you get. Better off going to hello fresh or something of that nature. Can you lose weight on this stuff. Heck yes you can, most of the food I tried went into the trash can after a few bites. Really don't let them reel you in first month was cheap, tried to cancel after the first month, they said you commit for 2 months or forfeit to full price for the first month. My goodness 691.00 a month for 100.00 worth of crap food. Skip these folks people. Better off going to the frozen food section of Walmart and buy Atkins or Healthy Choice. These my honest opinions. Very dis-satisfied.

Hello William,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on the plan. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the meals and the terms were not clearer to you at the time of signing up. A member of our Consumer Experience Team will be in touch with you shortly via Private Message upon review of your account. Please enjoy your day.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Despite never signing up any emailing list by Nutrisystem they continually send me spam although I’ve continually unsubscribed. They clearly use the internet and details of potentially customers and sell off that information to companies that send out spam and dangerous viruses and/or security threats. Scam company, stay away from them.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback! I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team, and I wanted to reach out to assist with your concerns.

I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving unwanted emails about our products, but I'd be glad to assist you with the unsubscribe process. Once a request is submitted, it may take up to 10 business days for the request to cycle through our system. If you continue to receive emails after that, they may be coming from a 3rd party website and not us directly. This can happen if you are on your Internet and at any time elect to receive information on health and wellness from a third party site. I'd be glad to try and remove you from their mailing list though. My apologies again for any inconvenience.

I will be reaching out privately soon to assist you with unsubscribing, and I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great weekend, Paul!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team