Find a Weight Loss Programs partner

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

About Nutrisystem

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Pros

• Meals shipped to your door
  • Vegetarian and diabetic options
  • Affordable

Cons

• No in-person support

Bottom Line

Nutrisystem delivers healthy meals with a detailed guide and diet plan to your door. Monthly plans don’t offer in-person support, but they do help dieters learn about balanced, portion-controlled eating habits.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I was not aware my program did not include frozen food. I can't believe it cost me $352.76 for just what I received. I will no longer order from you. I picked ut frozen food when I ordered!!!! I was a member earlier in the year and received frozen food and I paid just as much back then for everything.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your order was not how you wanted it. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Email responses were quick and fair and all issues resolved as promised. Everyone who worked with me was professional. Even with COVID-19 situation the resolutions were very timely. Better than expected. Have highly recommended Nutrisystem to friends and family especially with new flares of infections.

Hi Phyllis,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your concern was address quickly and to your satisfaction. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. You can email us any time at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in the email. Thank you again for your review. Please stay safe.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

Please cancel my subscription. I am having upset stomach problems with the food especially the beans. The convenience was helpful. I found the menu dull and repetitious I have decided to join a local online weight loss group in my area(It will meet in person after the quarantine is lifted.) Thank-you. Judy

Hello Judith,

Thanks for reaching out to Nutrisystem about cancelling. In order to cancel your account, you will need to call in to do so. We cannot cancel accounts over this site or via email.

To cancel, please call in at 1-800-585-5483. You may also try 1-855-504-0105 or 1-877-629-2946. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm EST and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5:30pm EST.

Have a great day!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

Updated on 11/06/2020: I did not see a space to respond to Nutrisystem’s reply to my review, so I’m posting it here. Nutrisystem’s reply is factually accurate. The problem, however, as I pointed out in my original review, is that its auto renewal conditions are not clear at the time of purchase. Unless a customer scours the terms and conditions in the pages-long agreement, they will easily miss that they are signing up to pay, in my case, $640 for two months’ of products, rather than $320 for one month of products. They will also likely miss that a penalty of $125 will automatically be deducted from their bank account if they seek to return to the implied agreement.

A Deloitte survey of 2,000 consumers in the U.S found that 91% of people consent to legal terms and services conditions without reading them, and I’m confident that Nutrisystem’s lawyers and marketing team are aware of this. This is why I have reached the conclusion that Nutrisystem’s practices are shady and why I’m going to the trouble to warn potential customers. No need for Nutrisystem to refer me to its customer service dept again; I have lost confidence in their services and am only posting this for the benefit of other consumers, not to communicate with Nutrisystem.

Original Review: Read the fine print very carefully. Embedded deep in the terms and conditions of my subscription, for example, is a clause that says you’re committing to twice the implied financial agreement, and that a $125 penalty will be assigned if you cancel the second auto-delivery. Heather in Customer Service assured me that “95% of customers” read the pages-long fine print before committing, and I believe that to be a generous estimate unsupported by consumer studies. Buyer beware.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your review. Members who sign up for auto-delivery receive a discount and are not charged the full one-time order price, so we just ask that they take at least two orders. If a customer would like to discontinue their plan before receiving a second auto-delivery order, we have a standard fee of $125. After the second order though there is no fee to stop the plan. If you would like further assistance please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

I joined Nutritionist plan to be able to shed 10 pound. I was under the impression that the plan has 4 weeks of 3 meals and snacks, however my second order was only for 20 days and overall, although following the plan to the T, I did not lose even 1 pound. So, I cancelled the 3rd order. Thank you, Gabriele.

Hello Gabriele

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience on the program. We are sorry to hear the weight loss didn't progress as planned. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I have sent several emails and been told I have to call someone to cancel this. I’m not interested in talking to anyone about this cancellation. I know they always try to talk you out of it and I have made up my mind. Just cancel my program immediately! Please cancel this now. Thank you.

Hello Gerald

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with trying to cancel. We do require verbal confirmation to cancel the account. Please try calling 1-800-585-5483, option 1. You can also reach us at 1-855-496-7705 or 1-866-223-5038. If you are still having trouble cancelling, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the full name and phone number on your account. We look forward to helping!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I recently asked if Fed Ex would deliver my frozen box Up to my apt. door, other carriers leave packages in the entry way. I am disabled and the frozen box can be a little Awkward to get up to the second floor. Well guess what they delivered it right to my apt. door. Thank you Fed Ex.

Hello Marie!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear about your positive experience with the food delivery. If there is anything you need help with please call us at 1-800-585-5483 or email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

Stay safe and healthy as well and best wishes on the plan - The Nutrisystem Consunmer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

This is the second time you guys have offered an item as a Numi Reward, that is out of stock. But when I email the staff, they are polite and so willing to accommodate the issue. They are great! But why are there so many items on low inventory? No ice cream sandwich for months, not stuffed chicken breasts. It has been very frustrating.

Hello Linda,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry to hear that some of your favorite entrees are currently low inventory. We are working as diligently as possible to restock our inventory. If you have further questions, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We appreciate your feedback, Linda.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I attempted to call and cancel when I realized our order was recurring. Your automated phone service wasn’t working for me so I tried to email. The kind sounding response basically told me to call...and the phone system still doesn’t recognize any pressing of option numbers so I’m back to square one! Perhaps when I leave the state of Arkansas next week your system will recognize my iPhone 11 Pro through Verizon’s pressing if the correct option...

Hello Lance

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I signed up for one month's worth of food and was charged for 2, when asking for a refund they said I would only get back $8 of the $299.98 that was charged for the second order. First month worth of food was not very great and customer service was hard to get ahold of. Definitely wouldn’t recommend to a friend or stranger.

Hello Destiny,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We are so sorry to hear this. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. So we can better assist you with this please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We appreciate your feedback, Destiny.

~The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

WATCH OUT! Nutrisystem's website is very misleading about the costs of their monthly plans. The website makes it look like the "two for one" plan is the actual cost. When you see the cost of the plan on the computer it looks like you are getting the two months for one fee, when actually it is a monthly fee. It also hides the $125 cancellation fee that is charged when you find out that it is only a monthly fee and will be charged the same amount the next month. I recommend reading EVERY word on every screen before you sign up.

Hello Scharol,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our BOGO or the Two for One promotion. So we can better assist you with your concern, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find and review your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you, Scharol.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

The hoops you have to jump through to cancel is ridiculous. I had to request three or four times and continued to get the run around about having to call! I was not about to call and just wanted to cancel my auto delivery, not another speech about postponing etc. Definitely won’t be joining again if it is this difficult to cancel.

Hello Lindsey,

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Loved Nutrisystem for a while...Then it became evident my requested food selection could not be met! Crazy!! I’m sorry you are experiencing challenges but certainly this is your business and the diet plan the client selects should be met! Sadly, I’m tired of it getting what I’m paying for.

Hello Heidi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were not able to get the meals you requested. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

At my initial sign up I was not provided specific information regarding the money back guarantee/the break down of cost (14 days is not long enough, I had hardly had one day of meals, the starter one week meal does not come until the second shipment, it needs to be 30 days). I was told how the payment would be. Just not how it applied to the Guarantee. One of my problems had to do with the shipping time of the frozen items (too long arrived thawed). Yes they did replace it but it took another delay.

I initially explained to the phone representative a dietary issue but both the frozen and regular shipments had product in them that I could not eat even though I made another call the wrong items continued for one more shipment, the replacement frozen and the second frozen routine shipment. Yes, they did eventually replace those items (again unneeded delay and inconvenience). Last the food taste is only fair to not so good) their individual food ratings don't match mine. I have found thanks to them, that if you can make yourself eat smaller portions of (good for you) food that you can choose at the store, low fat, low calorie, low sugar, you don't need them or any other diet food meal delivery. I did ask for a partial refund, I didn't get what I felt was right but they did send something.

Hello Ed,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our shipping time frame. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused in attempting to receive your frozen orders. For us to better assist you, please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I lost 40 lb since March, feel great and look better. Thanks for the program, will refer others. Had a great experience and got back in time with my body and my health. Food was tasty with some better than others. I would highly recommend this program for anyone struggling with their weight. Thanks again.

Hello Coru,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your positive feedback. Congratulations with the weight loss we are so happy for you! Keep up the great work! -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am overall happy with the product. When I have had issues, either crushed in shipping or just did not taste quite right, the team has provided excellent service with replacement items and a genuine desire to make "it" right.

Hi Eileen!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are happy to hear you received the support and assistance you needed! If you ever need anything else, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. You may also reach us at 1-800-585-5483, option 1 and through our Live Chat service at www.nutrisystem.com. We look forward to helping!

- Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Quick response to my question about my shipment and excellent contract information for resolving my question. Bernadetta is an asset to Nutrisystem and would be very happy to have her resolve my problem anytime in the future. Thank you in advance.

Hello Barry!

Thank you for your sharing your positive experience with one of our representatives! We are very happy to hear that you received the assistance you needed. If you ever need anything else, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include the full name and phone number on your account. You may also reach us at 1-800-585-5483, option 1 and through our Live Chat service at www.nutrisystem.com. We look forward to helping!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

The website doesn't have an option to cancel/discontinue the program. You have to call to cancel. It doesn't even tell you to call, just had to figure it out. You not to provide an easier way to cancel your service. Even the phone call takes you in circles, long wait times.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our cancellation procedure. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused in attempting to cancel your auto delivery plan. So we can better assist you with this please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. You can list a brief description of your concern as you did here. We look forward to assisting you ~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

While the food is good and I did achieve results (not nearly what was advertised), I'm ultimately dissatisfied with my experience due to the habitual late deliveries. 7 months, 7 late deliveries. No calls. I call them, can't talk to a human being, and get recorded excuses about current high demand for their services. Meanwhile, the company continues to advertise and seek new customers when they can't take care of existing customers. Here's the bottom line, folks: A lot of the foods are really good. Portion sizes are infuriatingly small and leave you hungry all day every day. Even if you follow the recommended supplementation of fruits and vegetables, eggs, etc. I was willing to tolerate the starvation. But I don't think anybody should have to tolerate habitual late deliveries without even so much as a courtesy phone call. - I would not recommend Nutrisystem. I'm already shopping other companies.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We apologize to you for what you experienced with the food delivery and our plan overall. So we can better assist you with this please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please briefly describe the nature of your concern as you did here. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We look forward to assisting you and resolving this for you.-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

My husband and I spoke with Alisa this morning. We both want to convey how comfortable she made us feel. Very informative and showed great empathy. Helped with written information by sending to our emails. Made us much more comfortable using the system and a feeling that we can do this. Five (5) Stars.

Hello Valerie,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us with this glowing review of our Weight Loss Counselor. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We passed this on to Alisa as well as her supervisor. We wish you both all the best as you both continue your weight loss journeys. Should you need us for anything you can reach us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Ordered Premium Select Your Own Product on Two for One Plan - 09.13.20. Spent well over an hour making selections, even correcting items they slipped in. Gave all information for making the purchase. Did a review of the order, which bore no resemblance to my order. Rejected the order and canceled it - got web response that the order was canceled - 09.13.20. Wrote an email to customer service requesting verification order was canceled 09.13.20. Got a response from customer support that the order cancellation was verified 09.14.20. Saw on my bank statement that the order was still Pending 09.14.20. Got an email from Nutrisystem that my order was being processed - 09.15.20. Got an email from Nutrisystem that my order had been shipped 09.16.20.

Called Nutrisystem 09.16.20 and went over my order and was told that my Auto-delivery was canceled NOT the order itself - Reviewed the emails again and same response - that I would have to return ship the shelf food (but not the frozen food) and when they received it they would refund the money. Asked to speak to a manager and was told OK. After a couple of minutes I asked were they still there, she said she was waiting to hear back from her manager but had no idea how long that would take.

Called FedEx with the tracking number and asked that they stop the shipment whereever it is and Return to Sender 09.16.20. Sent a Recap email with all the supporting documentation and asked this be addressed up the chain of command 09.16.20. Received an email from Nutrisystem that due to high volume that they would respond when they could 09.16.20. Met with the bank and asked them to flag the submission 09.16.20.

Hello David,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about any confusion regarding the cancellation of your account. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find and review your account. Also, please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you, David.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

When I ordered Nutrisystem they said you could lose 18 lbs in 2 months. I lost 9. The second month food was two weeks late so I had to try to figure out what I could eat in the meantime. The food they send you is awful. Every time I opened a package I wanted to throw up the smell was nauseating the portions were so small and yet loaded with calories you had to supplement with veggies and fruit which added more calories. After I received the 2 nd months food I had to make myself eat it. Their customer service was so bad when you called it took45 min to speak to an actual person who really didn’t help much. All in all I certainly would not recommend it to anyone. I’ve been on many diets and this is the worse one ever!

Hello Shirley,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We apologize to you for what you experienced with our diet and the service provided when you called us for assistance. So we can better assist you with this please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please briefly describe the nature of your concern as you did here. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We look forward to assisting you and resolving this for you.-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Very disappointed with this system right now. Received frozen food today and it was all warm and thawed. My order took 5 days to be delivered. You would think paying all that money they would ship the frozen food overnight. Tried to call the call center but of course they are closed for the day and the online chat directed me to call the call center. What’s more annoying is after spending $350 on food I now need to go buy my own food that I’m sure they won’t replace the money for that because they took too long shipping my order and I have to wait until tomorrow to be on hold to talk to a love rep. My advise find another program. They do not have the support staff or call staff to help you when you need it.

Hello Matt:

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived melted and about your experience in trying to reach up by phone. We want to help you resolve this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.We will get this resolved for you.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I had used Nutrisystem about 20 years ago with great success so thought I'd try it again. As before, I am highly pleased with the program and recommend it for weight loss. My loss has been slow but study but I feel that is the safe way and I love 98% of the meals I choose for myself. I will continue to use this system until I reach my goal of a 40 lbs weight loss. I am reading so many complaints about the service but I have never had a problem. My food comes frozen solid and on time and when I call Customer Service, I have never had a problem getting satisfactory answers to my questions. The food is very tasty and healthy!

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your positive view and and we're happy to hear that you enjoy our program. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your meal plan, please feel free to email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. We look forward to helping you!

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I have had a good experience with the food quality and getting used to what I like from them, as well good weight loss experience. However, I have had consistent issues with their system resetting my shipping address to a wrong address, calling their toll free number means you do not get a clear prompt as to which number reaches customer service. They seem unable to address the issue of their system resetting my shipping address I enter. Emailing their customer service department gets you a response in two days. The first two shipments I received in good timing, the last two have been slow in delivery and I actually ran out of their supplies, am frustrated with issues they seem unwilling to fix and lately getting slow and sloppy in their delivery. Never will understand why some companies advertise like crazy but do not take care of their current customers needs. Ordered some HMR from Amazon to eat whilst waiting on the next shipment. Geez.

Kent,

Thank you for your reply! We apologize for any unforeseen delays within our response time. Our Consumer Experience Team is working diligently to address your concerns emailed, regarding your shipment and account. If immediate action is required, please feel free to use our chat services at www.nutrisystem.com or call in at 1-800-585-5483 option 1.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Updated on 08/18/2020: Nice pleasant public response but here is the list of the unanswered issue that isn't resolved. Last orders arrived on the 12th and the 15th of July. That means I run out of meals on Aug 9 and Aug 12. The new order arrived half on Aug 12 and the other half is supposed to arrive on Aug 20 (we’ll see). The date of half the meal plan of an arrival 9 days out from the first arrival is unacceptable. Covid has been going on for 5 months, so for Pete’s sake, the excuse of using Covid isn’t valid, especially since it isn’t a surprise that my order is needed to arrive 4 weeks after the previous arrival.

There was no delay in taking my money for the order. Plan ahead and if anything else, have someone available to answer a phone call. I am out of half my meals, which is all of some of the daily plan for at least a week for a plan that is supposed to be consistent. Please don’t tell me about the 2 days of meals that I plan myself, because I already took that into account.

Original Review: The rest of my order hasn’t shipped yet and I ran out of food last week. I’ll be without the food at least two weeks before I get the shel items. It shouldn’t be a surprise that I need food in 4 weeks. Unacceptable to try to stay on a plan when the food doesn’t arrive. Get as many people as possible to make money then drag on getting future shipments out before the previous food runs out.

Hello Don,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet and are out of meals. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Snacks (chocolate pretzels) and some Nutrisystem bars arrived melted. Said I could customize my order and after doing so was charged 3x what I originally paid. I was told by email it was time for my next order and that I was allowed to customize it and I did so pursuant to the email. No response to my emails and was on hold for more than 45 minutes, never spoke to anyone so I left phone messages like the message said I could (never a call back) and the online chat feature doesn’t work.

I wanted to speak to someone about my shipment problems but there was no such phone option which resulted in my being transferred from department to department with still no resolution to my problem. They are very good at deceiving you into purchasing additional product without being clear that you are ordering extra food. I was only able to talk to someone when I got an automated call telling me my next shipment was on its way. I again waited over 15 minutes to speak to someone. Was told they would cancel my service as requested but I was on the hook to pay for the shipment that was on the way. Only offered to buy back food (not frozen) from the previous shipment that I still had. They will determine how much a refund I receive when I send what I have back to them. BUYER BEWARE!

Hello Arnold,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with our company. We want to help you and address this concern. So that we can better assist you with this,please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Please include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

My shipment of frozen food arrived completely thawed. No surprise because there was NO DRY ICE in it. I was on hold with customer service for 30 minutes only to have the person who picked up pretend like they couldn’t hear me for about 30 seconds. Loud pop music in the background as they shouted “Hello? Hello?” Before I got routed to voicemail. I paid almost 400$ for this stuff, and it’s not even that great but I was willing to stick to the program for another month. I’m better off getting fresh food. Now if only I could get some help getting my money back for a mistake that wasn’t mine..

Hello Jade,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived melted and about your experience on the phone with us. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I ordered my meals 2 months ago, when it got delivered everything that was cold was hot. I called for 3 days. Couldn’t get ahold of anyone! I finally got in touch with someone and they told me where to send the food to. Anyways I sent back the food, after 2 months I haven't got my refund. I call them almost everyday fighting for my money back! No one has helped me, I get the run around each time. This is the most horrible business I have ever dealt with! Just please save your money if food isn’t tasty at all! The customer service is sucks *** and they lie when they tell you a refund is guarantee!!!

Hello Katelynn,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you received melted meals and are still waiting for a refund. We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find and review your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I wasn't sure how many shakes I would receive on first order? Now I know. The invoice was not clear on the record of the first bill. Thanks for the quick response to my inquiry. Have good day and hello from Vegas.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear our invoice was not clear. We will pass on this feedback to the right department for you. We are happy you have the answer to your inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Have a great day, Mark!

Nutrisystem Company Information