4.26/5
Based on 169 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 14, 2018

297 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 14, 2018

My sister-in-law introduced me to Beachbody. With them, I could lose weight, get in shape and be healthier. I had looked into some other options, but with Beachbody, I like the convenience that I could do the program at home and I could stream it anywhere I was. I also had a great experience purchasing from them as it was easy. I ordered CDs from the T25 and I liked that program. It was only 25 minutes and since I've got two kids and I work full-time, time's always an essence and it helped. Once I've finished the T25, I did Beachbody on Demand so that I could have the whole library. And so far, I'm enjoying it. The challenge groups were fun and this was something that wasn’t in any of the other groups that I looked at. I've also recommended Beachbody to my neighbor and she seems pretty pleased with it too.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I am currently doing the two-week free trial and doing 21 Day Fix. I like being able to access the BOD videos whenever and wherever I need. The workouts are great and very rewarding. I can do them at my own pace and not feel bad. When I did classes at my local gym, I would try my best to keep up and I would end up overworking and hurting myself. With the videos I can do comfortably at home, I can go at my own pace without people staring at me for having to stop. So far I have been able to do four of the workouts on 21 Day Fix and I love it. I feel better and I am starting to see the scale drop. I was totally surprised how much this is working already. I really truly feel I will reach my goal with the help of the videos, meal plans, coach and awesome support system.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I wanted to get active and Beachbody was easy for me to do it at home. I got the 21 Day Fix which came with containers so I can portion control what I was eating, and the shake, and some DVDs that I could do the workout. And then I decided to get the 80 Day Obsession which came with some bands and sliders to do the workout, and that's streaming away. I did INSANITY six years ago and I really liked the instructor and I didn't really think about looking for more. I liked it, so I just decided to go look on the website again and see what they had that was new. I didn't even search anywhere else. My online purchasing experiences were great and easy, and their products were easy to use. However, the sliders don't work as well as I would like them to, but I don't know if it's like me not being used to it or just the sliders itself not being great. Nonetheless, I was very satisfied with the result.

One time, I got an email that my shipment was coming and it was when I was deciding whether or not I was going to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand for the year. It didn't have a description of what it was that they were shipping and I thought, somehow the Beachbody On Demand got ordered because I put it on my cart. I was comparing the cost then, but I didn't make the decision yet. So I called and I had a really good experience with the customer support that I spoke with. The person was really nice and explained that it was just a shirt. They were sending me a free t-shirt because I completed the 21 Day Fix. So, I got a shirt and I didn't get charged for anything, which was a nice surprise.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I've done the 21 Day Fix and I'm in the middle of the 80-day Obsession Challenge Pack from Beachbody. I've seen good results so far and it has been wonderful. When I got my package, I got the substitute sliders. They ran out of the sliders and said I had to do the substitute black ones. I emailed and they sent me out the right ones right away. They have been really good and helpful if I have any problems or anything around. Beachbody is definitely worth the money, the time, and effort to put in and everything on the website is very helpful.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was checking out Beachbody on a free trial and then I decided to go ahead with it. I ordered On Demand and it’s been great. I’ve been using it for two years and I have successfully completed a couple of programs and I plan to continue. It’s convenient and I would recommend it. You can take it on the go and there are lots of choices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: April 10, 2018

My daughter is my Beachbody coach. I'm into it because I’m over 50 now and because of my knees and my lower back. There was a point when I could hardly walk. I was able to walk when I started those exercises, but if I sit too long I had to wait a few minutes then I can walk. You can’t sit down. You gotta get moving. Stretching is good. And all those exercises, the 21-Day modified helped me a lot, including with my asthma.

But the first time that I tried the 21-Day Fix, I wasn’t doing it every day and then I ended up doing something else. I like to walk so I was outside walking instead of doing the exercise. But I moved every day and it didn’t work. And then I stopped for a while and then I said, “Okay. I wanna tell my daughter I wanna start back” because I’ve seen her improvement. Finally, I restarted it and I did the whole program. I don’t have the shake anymore, but I watch what I’m eating now also watch my drinking of water. I really watched what I ate because I’m not the one who’s cooking. I come home and my supper is always ready. I have to eat with what they rolled. I just eat a little bit, but I realized that if I do cut my carbs and my bread that really helped. Also, I drink at least one liter of water a day because I know it helps and I’ve been walking a lot.

I love the exercise because I was able to do it every day, but I had to do modified because I have a problem with my knees and lower back. I had to be careful. But my daughter pushed me to do it, “Just do it. Do what you can. Don’t push. Just do what you can. Modify it. Look at the Modify Girl.” And by the end, I lost two-size of my pants, four-pound, and I think it was 14 or 17-inch altogether. I posted my picture and my friends wrote very good comments. I recommended Beachbody to others.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I don't know any other fitness providers that encompass what Beachbody offers. I first heard of it through my friend who is a coach and I had heard a lot of good things about it. It's a lifestyle and not just a diet or anything of that nature. I originally ordered Shakeology at first but I canceled it because the monetary commitment was just a little too much for me. I didn't feel that it was as good of a price and I wasn't comfortable paying that much for the shakes. But it made me look into protein shakes more to help fill my energy and food. Then, I bought the Beachbody On Demand subscription for the year. I purchased it online and it was very easy and user-friendly. It's worth the subscription to the On Demand workout if you can go virtually anywhere and work out.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We will always strive to help people achieve their goals but also like you said to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We are so glad to have customers such as yourself.

Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 7, 2018

Beachbody's workout was a lot of fun, even if I did not get like absolutely amazing results. Sometimes, all you need is just something to get you up and get you moving. I received the workouts in a timely manner, and I really like them. I’ve been purchasing many things for years now and I’ve been using the Beachbody On Demand and I really like them. I like having the hard copies of the workouts and then having access to all of the workouts through the On Demand app, which is really nice because then you get to try something out that you’re not sure if you really like it or not. I use them again. If you are into working out or even if you are new to it, there is something for everybody. And there is a variety of trainers that you might not get at the local gym or the local way. And it is a blast.

Hi Shahanna,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. We’re glad you’re enjoying the diversity Beachbody on Demand offers. Remember you have the opportunity to win some free prizes after you complete a program!

Original review: April 7, 2018

I recently received my new shipment of chocolate Shakeology and upon opening the package I found the product to be damaged with powder all over in my box so I contacted customer service and will receiving a replacement shipment with 7 days. I have not had any issues with any of my shipments prior to this and appreciate the promptness of replacing the damaged package. I am providing a picture of the lot # & expiration date as asked in my conversation with customer service.

Original review: April 6, 2018

There is a girl in my city who had struggled with her weight for years. She discovered Beachbody and it has kept her weight off for four years and she became a coach. I've seen her success and the way she has kept the weight off. So, after struggling with my own weight, I reached out to her and she gave me a plan. Thus far, I've used Beachbody on Demand and Shakeology. I love Beachbody on Demand and I purchased the three-day challenge under my coach Erin. It's user-friendly and I'm impressed with the amount of information in it. It's also very accessible and I get emails about the blog. At $100 a year for a subscription, it wasn't too bad. I definitely recommend it.

Erin also recommended Core de Force and I really liked that program as well. I'm a reluctant exerciser and still, I love that program. There were meal plans and a workout calendar which I could adjust to what fits for me. With Core de Force, the core strength workout was awesome and I loved the three-minute intervals. The workout went by fast without me staring at the clock the whole time. I didn't really think I was exercising. Since then, I've done sides as well.

I also really liked Shakeology. However, I'm an energetic person and I get a lot done. I also never have headaches, digestive problems or stomach aches. And so, there wasn't anything I was looking to fix other than improving my eating. I have a family of 12 and we spend about $1,700 a month on groceries which averages out to be $1.70 per meal per person. If I use the Shakeology as a meal replacement that will come out to over $4 a meal and that's more than double of what we would normally spend. Still, I'd recommend Beachbody. Others should give it a try and ask to be directed to what they want to know.

Hello Janet,

You have such a big family! That is so amazing but we can also see how it can be a little challenging to fit a workout in your day. We’re so glad you found Beachbody to help you achieve your goals without it taking away too much time from your family.

We wish you the best!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Placed an order and immediately realized I chose the wrong option. Called their customer service number immediately, but was unable to correct my order. They simply refused. They pretty much told me once they push that "SOLD" button, there is no turning back. To me, that is completely unacceptable customer service. It would have resulted in a much bigger sale for them had I been able to correct my error, but due to the awful customer service I received, I will never do business with them again. Not one of the reps I talked to spoke clear English, extremely heavy accents, and this was incredibly disturbing. One rep, as I repeatedly asked him to slow down and repeat himself because he was nearly unintelligible, blamed it on MY background noise and actually hung up on me...note I was sitting in my office on a landline, with NO background noise.

Anyone there speak English? Anyone? Anyone? The process took so long overall, that by the end of my several calls, the order had been processed and billed to my credit card. Their suggested solution was to process my order, ship it to me, issue a return authorization, and have me ship it back, at which point they *may* refund me the cost of the product only, resulting in me paying over $20 shipping each way, so I'd be out at least $40 for nothing. And the order had not even been processed yet! Awful, awful, awful people to deal with. I will never order from them again.

Hi Michele,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your request. Please note, after adding an item to your shopping cart, entering your billing/payment information, and clicking the “Place Order” button, your order begins processing.

After clicking Place Order, we may offer additional promotions; however, the original purchase has already begun processing and cannot be canceled online or through Customer Support. We understand your situation, therefore we will review the interactions to confirm any coaching opportunities in case our agents did not properly explain our order process.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us via Consumer Affairs.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered my package from Beachbody in 2015. The thing is, I had purchased it and then I became pregnant so, it just sat in my closet. And then, I gave it a try after having my kid. But, I've been using it consecutively for the past for months. I use the 21-Day Fix CDS and the Shakeology bottle for my water intake. I also use the portion containers. Thus far, I like the results Beachbody has been giving me. I feel they put the exercise in there for a reason. Also, they have more knowledge over the rest. So, instead of aimlessly working out with Youtube, at least I know that Beachbody knows what they're talking about. Once people dedicate themselves to Beachbody's program, they'd be happy with the outcome.

Hi Morgan,

We completely agree with what you said, “Once people dedicate themselves, you’ll be happy with an outcome”. It’s all about how much you put into reaching your goals and we are so glad you decided to take that initiative into your fitness journey,

Keep up it up!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 4, 2018

I've been doing the workouts from Beachbody off and on for four or five years. It works for my body type. I've done Insanity, Core de Force and others a while back. Now, I'm doing a little Obsessed. However, I was a little upset when I enrolled for the On-Demand. I was given an option for a discount and a three-day refresh and it didn't process. So, I called customer service and asked them about that. Beachbody's representative gave me a different product for free which just helped her reasoning. Still, she wasn't able to honor the online program. I thought that was strange that the customer support wasn't able to assist with what I was trying to accomplish online. While their supplements are way too expensive, Beachbody has really good workouts.

Hi Megan,

We understand there are online promotions on our websites, however depending on the promotions sometimes they are online only. This means we do not have access to apply them manually to a phone order – for that reason, we offer another method of compensation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we be sure to escalate it to our internal teams.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2018

I worked with a Beachbody coach and had experienced one week of a clean-eating group with him and his wife leading it. I got interested and decided that I needed to make a change, so signed up through them after that. My husband and I both ordered Challenge Packs. I ordered PiYo and my husband ordered 21 Day Fix. Everything was perfect with the ordering and the delivery. We use the products regularly and we've actually expanded. My husband's a coach now, so he's got Beachbody On Demand and we get two regular shipments of Shakeology every month. He also uses some of the other performance pack supplements. As long as I'm sticking with the program, the results have been great. Dropping inches has been very successful.

Hi Colleen,

Great job for you and your husband on finding programs that suited your style best that later influenced you to become part of the Beachbody Coach network. We aspire for every new customer to later realize the great benefits of being a Coach with Beachbody and hopefully enrolling.

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 2, 2018

I was anorexic and needed to gain weight, so I wanted to do it nutritionally and healthily. I started out with the 21 Day Fix, and now I have the On Demand. Purchasing was easy and everything was self-explanatory. The only problem I had was that Beachbody is catered for weight loss, so they don't really explain to you if you want to maintain your current weight, or that if you want to gain weight, you should take many more calories than what their mass comes out to be. I had to Google that I should be eating a 15-20% higher amount of calories than what they're saying as maintenance.

But I love their programs. I've already gained 20 pounds, based on muscle. I'm in nursing school right now, and if I don't feel like doing what's on my program for the day or if I'm sick or really stressed out, I just throw in some yoga. There are so many options depending on what you want to or if you're in between. My experience has been wonderful so far and I recommend Beachbody all the time.

Hi Heather,

We are so glad for you to share your experience with Beachbody. Your experience is confirmation that our programs can help anyone with any kind of fitness goal. Whether it be losing weight, gaining weight or maintaining it, Beachbody has a program for it all. Thank you for sharing this with us.

We hope you continue to succeed, and remember we do have many programs specified for muscle toning and building on Beachbody on Demand.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 1, 2018

Somebody else in my family did Beachbody and recommended it to me. My wife and I were looking for something that was a short workout, about 40 minutes because we both have full time jobs and children so we don’t have too much free time. Plus, my sister used it and she lost a significant amount of weight so we knew it worked. So we wanted to get it ourselves. My wife bought INSANITY MAX:30 and it came quick. They gave her the option to pay in two payments so she was happy with that and it was a good experience. We liked the product and they gave us a lot of material in the box more than we thought was coming, but it was helpful.

It had the modifier track to it so it was easier and more for the beginner level that I was looking for. There’s no way I could have done the full blown version that the trainer was pushing. But we didn’t know of the modifier the first day and so we stopped after a minute. That’s the intent of the program and it’s high intensity until you force yourself to have to stop first day in a minute. And then we learned of the modifier for the more beginner or intermediate and we’ve been able to go 15 to 20 minutes without stopping and still complete the 30 minutes.

We finished the program, we did our 60 days with it and we got the results we were looking for, or at least I did. My wife chose to get pregnant after that but we were very happy with the product. I’m a lawyer so I have a sedentary job and I’m on my butt all day. I would try to work out on my own but then I couldn’t stay motivated and then I’ll just rebound my weight. But Beachbody made it easy to stay with it and get the results I look for. So, if I can do it, then others can.

Hi Paul,

Great job on accomplishing your goals! We completely understand needing to fit in an efficient workout in the least amount of time as possible – Insanity MAX: 30 is one of the most intense programs available because of the rapid-cardio style Shaun T has.

Keep up the good work Paul, we hope you and your wife continue to push through and achieve those long-term goals!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2018

My cousin is also my coach, so she got me started with Beachbody. We did the 21 Day Fix with the yearlong Beachbody On Demand, and purchasing was super easy. She got it all set up and all I had to do was log in and put in my credit card information. So far, things are going really well. I just started a PiYo and I'm down 35 pounds and 18 inches total. Everything is great. Beachbody is easy to use and convenient. There's not a lot of confusion and it's all laid out. It's a good program and I've recommended it to several friends.

Hi Kelsey,

Great job on losing 35 lbs. That is amazing – we are so proud of you! Beachbody on Demand is so easy to use, we’re glad you agree!

Thank you and keep you the great work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 30, 2018

Beachbody had a 30-day free trial. And so, I tried that and I liked it so much, I joined. I purchased the streaming and purchasing it was extremely easy. I started with P90. And did a lot of exploring of thighs and various things and quickly determined that I was seriously out of shape. The exercise programs of Beachbody are some of the best, and I’ve done Daily Burn and Jillian Michaels in the past. And the thing about Beachbody is they’re very specific about using the correct form, pushing yourself but not beyond the limit where you’ll hurt yourself. And I really appreciate that because not everyone is like that.

However, I have not bought any of their supplements. They’re all full of sugar. But I like the quality of Beachbody. Basically, three names: Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese and Shaun T. And the price is affordable too. That’s another huge deal, ‘cause I joined $99 for an entire year of streaming. That makes it available to just about anybody. The free t-shirts are phenomenal as well. You do the Beachbody challenge, and you have something to show for it. It’s funny how motivating that is. It’s like I am going to finish this program ‘cause I’m going to get that darn t-shirt.

Right now, I’m doing 80 Day Obsession. And Autumn created that Facebook page, so you can get on there and say things. It’s really a lot of fun. So far, I started at a 129 pounds, and I’m down to 110. And that’s from last May. I can actually fit into most of my clothing. And they make it fun. I would recommend Beachbody. However, I would warn others that they need to check the ingredients on the product lines and definitely do their research there. ‘Cause it sounds great, all the Shakeology and they have those little commercials about how wonderful it is, but when you read the ingredients, it’s organic sugar, but it’s still cane sugar. If you have blood sugar issues, don’t touch it, which is why I don’t.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I saw my coach, Courtney doing the different Beachbody workouts and it was really neat. For the first video, she made mini videos of it. I bought one through her and then I ended up doing Beachbody On Demand so I was able to do more videos through there. I love it and I’m a fan. I got my sister started into it and she’s going through Courtney as well. We have some good results, everything’s been good and I’m happy with all the different programs they have.

Hi Jennifer,

We’re so glad you found a Coach to help you succeed with your goals. Having support is an essential part to a fitness journey and we’re glad you have it!

Keep up the great work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 28, 2018

I did a Beachbody program called the 10-Minute Trainer through infomercial some years back. And then I ordered Beachbody on Demand online. I started using it November 27th and it's been very good. I've lost about 20 pounds and lots of inches. And I feel much healthier and that I have a lot more energy. Before starting with the Beachbody on Demand, I made a post on Facebook and a coach reached out to me and asked if I was interested in the program. I wasn't interested at that time so I said no. But she kept in touch with me because I might change my mind soon, but she wasn’t pushy. And then she did a mini-challenge which made me realize that I wanted to get back into a program.

I recently finished PiYo and I put in my challenge my results and got my shirt. I ordered my shirt size based off of what I had gotten from the first program, 21 Day Fix, that I did. And I ordered large and it was a bit big. So I'm thinking of returning it and get one in a size I needed. But other than that, I really enjoy the program. You can definitely get results by using Beachbody at home and not having to get out and go to a gym.

Hi Tricia,

We are so happy that you found a Coach through social media and that they were able to help you start on new challenge groups with others with similar goals as you. We feel that getting that help and guidance from a Coach is so helpful.

Thank you and keep you the great work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 27, 2018

The girl who lives in the house right next to me had a lot of posts on Facebook about Beachbody and I was interested in weight loss. I ordered the 21 Day Fix package which came with the On Demand videos and a month’s supply of Shakeology. It works if you stick to the plan and utilize what they have for you. I had a very good experience when I purchased it but the shakes are a little expensive. I’m about to continue them but I can’t. Unfortunately, the monthly price is costly which is a great problem. If you can’t continue to buy the shake because of the price, it’s tough to stick with the plan. But all around, it’s a good program and I would tell people to give it a try. It makes you aware of everything you’re trying to do with weight loss, getting healthy and learning portion sizes.

Hey Brittany,

It sounds like you found support right next door, that’s very great to here. We hope you continue to utilize Beachbody on Demand to succeed in your goals.

Thank you.

Original review: March 26, 2018

For every product BB sells, it's a given they have a high return. The product I bought was $200. I knew that if I bought each item individually in local stores, I would only spend 1/4 of the cost. But the cost is what makes me motivated to complete the program so I was fine with it. However, BB does not have low-cost shipping. The cheapest shipping they offer is for $15 and that's with FedEx SmartPost. I've never had an order shipped with SmartPost but google it first everyone. Trust me!!! I can't believe for such HIGH shipping costs, they would use the cheapest and slowest service FedEx has to offer.

Currently, my order is still in transit to my post office since this morning. It sat in a distribution hub an hour away from me since Thursday night with no update till this morning. Now (Monday night), I hope that USPS can sort it tomorrow in time to deliver it. It's past the expected delivery date but FedEx states they're not liable on their site. The rep said that delivery date is when they deliver it to USPS but they have no control when your post office will deliver it. I don't even know if my post office has it yet. I'm patient with my packages if shipping was free or $7.95 like retail stores but for $15, I expected it at most in 5 business days at my door not counting the 1 day it takes for them to process the order. If Beachbody wants to charge their customers $15 for shipping, I hope they find a better shipping service to make up for it.

Hello Iris,

We attempted to reach you via ConsumerAffairs.com to inform you that your order was delivered on the 7th business days from when the order was placed.

We understand the urgency to begin your workouts – we would never want to detain or hold up your progress, so with that said we will be sure to take your feedback to our internal teams to determine any areas that need improvement.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and we wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Original review: March 26, 2018

One of my friends is a coach of Beachbody and she introduced me to it. I liked a couple of workouts with her and enjoyed them so I decided to order the six months of On Demand. I’ve been doing the workouts every day and everything’s been good. I got great satisfaction with it and I’ve lost about 20 pounds so far in the program. Plus, I have the app for the Roku on my TV and the best part of it is the convenience of doing it from home in such a busy college schedule.

Hi Hannah,

We’re so happy to hear about your weight loss journey! Keep up the good work and push through! Beachbody on Demand is a great tool for you to use to continue reaching all of your fitness goals,

Thank you again for your support.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 25, 2018

I have the P90X and Insanity DVDs from years ago and this year, I wanted to get back into the routine of exercising. I brought out my old DVDs and decided that they were not for me. I knew I was not going to insist with putting them in every day, so I went online to see what new programs they may have. That was when I noticed the Beachbody On Demand and I signed up for that.

I ordered the annual membership and they initially assigned me a coach from Canada. Then a friend of mine coincidentally joined as well and she had the 21-day fix as her first program, too. So, when I got with her on Facebook and her coach was local, I switched my coach to hers. I've been in her challenge group ever since. So far, I've done the 21-day fix and did 21-day fix extreme. I also did one challenge group of T-25 but it was brutal on my knees, so I switched back. Right now, I'm doing sort of a hybrid between 21-day fix and extreme. That's one thing I really like about the On Demand because if something's not working for you, there's tons of other stuff that you can choose.

The challenge groups are also great because they're very motivating to help keep me on track. And even though my friend that I initially joined with is not doing it anymore, I got committed to the workout, especially having a coach that's constantly there if you have questions. The groups I've been in have been small, having between 8 and 20 people on them, and they're more active than the ones in bigger groups. I also like the changes with On Demand compared to 12 years ago when I had the P90X DVDs. There's so much more of online community for it now. There may have been some before but I wasn’t aware of that.

Hi Stephanie,

It’s refreshing to hear that you returned to Beachbody after realizing you wanted to try something different. That’s the great thing about Beachbody on Demand, you never get bored with the same programs!

We hope you continue to succeed in your fitness journey! Beachbody is always here for you!

Beachbody Corporate”

Original review: March 23, 2018

I did P90 years back and almost finished it. It felt good. Then, as I was sitting in mid-life crisis, I decided I should start working out again. I got the Beachbody On Demand and I had to buy one product that was a pre-workout thing. I tried one of them but I'm not a big believer in supplements. It didn't help me and it wasn't worth the money. It cost $50 and it wasn't that big of a pump for that amount. So I only do protein shakes right now. But I renewed my membership and I still workout every day with the Beachbody On Demand. I love the program. I like how I could stream all of the workouts and take so many different options. It's great and convenient. I could do everything from home and it's cheaper than a gym membership.

Hi Brian,

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with Beachbody on Demand. It is such a great tool for people with limited time but still want to work out every day.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Beachbody, we hope you continue to enjoy the programs.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2018

Years ago, I saw an infomercial for Hip Hop Abs. I got it and I was hooked. Then, I hadn't done anything in the last several years and when I knew that Beachbody did the On Demand and made all of their workout extreme for a monthly or a quarterly price, I was sold. I wanted to do the Shakeology but it was a little out of my price range, so I found some cheaper things online or at the store. But I have bought workouts from Beachbody and now I have the On Demand. I also ordered 21 Day Fix and I love the portion containers that came with it. I even use them without using the program. It's better than counting calories because it's like counting colors. Then, I've done PiYo, Shift Shop, and the Hip Hop Abs. I tried Insanity, but that was a little triggering for me.

It's super easy to purchase from them. I've done it online every time and it's real simple. Then they give you an option if you want to have a coach or not. This last time when I purchased the On Demand, I went ahead and told them to give me a coach. That has been pretty nice. I'm part of a Facebook group now and every day they post their workouts and what they're eating. It helps me stay accountable. I would tell my friends that Beachbody is life changing. They need to get it together and get On Demand. I like it better because I could do any workout and if I didn't want to do a particular workout from my program, I could change that particular workout with another program. A lot of people do that on Instagram and on Facebook. I have a friend that I told to get On Demand and she recently did the free trial. She loves it. It's easy to do at home, instead of having to find a babysitter and go to the gym.

Hi Robin,

You have mentioned exactly what Beachbody has been trying to provide to all people – easy access to doable workouts with limited time! Thank you for being a staple to Beachbody’s success.

We hope you continue to succeed in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 20, 2018

I saw the results of Beachbody to my cousin and I wanted to try it. I ordered the Beachbody On Demand and the purchasing experience was good. I did it online and it was easy. I use the product almost every day and it's really good. I’ve used the PiYo and 21 Day Fix, but I really like the PiYo. And I seem to keep going back to that. However, I didn’t have the app ‘cause I didn’t have enough storage on my phone. So, some days, I couldn’t get them to load just using my Wi-Fi. But Beachbody’s a good program and there are lots of workouts. I really like it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 17, 2018

I recently purchased Beachbody on demand with a challenge pack. This was shipment was delayed due to high demand, understandable. I just received an email now stating that my recurring order of Shakeology is now delayed. I find this unacceptable. It seems from what I have looked into this is a common theme. If it happens again I’ll be forced to think about discontinuing my monthly order for Shakeology.

I recently purchased beach body on demand with a challenge pack. This was shipment was delayed due to high demand, understandable. I just received an email now stating that my recurring order of shakeology is now delayed. I find this unacceptable it seems from what I have looked into this is a common theme. If it happens again I’ll be forced to think about discontinuing my monthly order for shakeology.

Hi Brittany,

It was a pleasure to speak with you and resolve all of your questions and concerns. As we discussed, there was a known small delay with our Café Latte Vegan bags, however we offered the option to receive the packets in place for the bag for the month of March as a courtesy.

We are glad you took this opportunity to try out the Café Latte Vegan packets and as a courtesy to you, we also included a free item in your order.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 13, 2018

I’m a tattoo artist and I had a customer that was a personal trainer. I asked him what he thought by looking at my body what would work for me because I was just lifting weights then. I was building muscle under the fat. I wasn’t extremely fat but it wasn’t working out so I needed to do something that was quick to lose weight and effective in cardio. He recommended T25 to me and I tried it out. That was a couple of years ago.

It worked that was why I kept going back. I got hooked on it and I like the meal plans. I got out of shape again so I bought it again and did that for three months. And then went to P90X and then went to Body Beast, and that’s where I’m at right now. The first time I purchased something off of their website, my credit card number got compromised. It hasn’t happened since, but I had to get another card. However, the product takes a really long time to get to the house from Beachbody. It’s not the best but it is what it is. It’d be nice if they’re a bit faster and a bit more secure on the website, which was hard to navigate at first. Beachbody works well. I tried to recommend it to people that are trying to lose weight. I would tell others to give Beachbody a shot and be completely committed. It works when you do it like that. Overall, it’s been a great experience.

Hi Mickey,

It’s great to hear about your successes with programs such as T25, P90X and Body Beast. Those are definitely more challenging programs, however the results are impeccable if you demonstrate the dedication.

Thank you for giving us your experience from using our websites. We are always finding ways to better the consumer experience and will be sure to forward this feedback to the corresponding teams.

We wish you the best of luck!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 12, 2018

I specifically purchased the Amazon Fire Stick so I could get the Beachbody on Demand. I set everything up and started my year subscription of Beachbody. The app worked for about a week and now it is completely stuck on the blue start up screen and will not play. I have called Tech Support twice and have done everything they have asked including restarting my modem, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, etc. Both times I was asked to do the exact same thing even when I told them it didn't work last time. I know that it is not the Fire Stick because all other apps work perfectly fine. Why is Beachbody advertising the use of the Fire Stick if it doesn't work. Now they are telling me it is a known issue and they are working on it. Well it's been a week and I'm still not able to use the app so I guess it's not really "on demand." Do something!!! Completely frustrated.

Beachbody Company Information