Call toll free
4.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

434 Beachbody Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 1, 2019

I purchased the original Beachbody P90X in 2008. I ordered it online and it showed up. It was easy. I use Beachbody On Demand now and the program is super simple. Every once in a while, the site will go down. I walk into the gym, put it on and it won’t work. That happened once or twice out of all the times I’ve done it. And the only way you can download the program for future use is through your phone. I wish I could download through my laptop so that if there is a power outage or an internet outage, I would be able to have some of those downloads to be able to workout using my laptop. If you wake up at 4:30 in the morning to go to a workout at five and the server is down and the only reason you’re up that early is to workout, that can be a little frustrating.

But everything else, I’m wonderfully excited and happy about. I've had amazing results with Beachbody. I’ve lost around 16 pounds since December. My strength, performance, and endurance have gone up. My heart rate is down and my VO2 max is up. I also love the nutrition plan that goes along with the program. I am vegan and have been plant-based for the last three years so the fact that LIIFT4 is incorporating meal planning with that is pretty awesome. I know a couple of the others have done that as well and it makes it easy on that side of things. The nutrition program makes it easy for me to recommend the program to people in my circle of friends who are also plant-based or trying to move away from meat or processed food. I really like that they’re coming along in that aspect.

Another thing is it costs $100 a month nowadays to a gym whereas I could pay a 100 bucks to get the Beachbody program for a year. I just do it in a little gym at my condo and I can do it when I want. I can download it to my phone and take it with me so if I ever travel, it’s right there. I can put it in and 30 minutes later, I’m done. I don't have to think about planning a workout. It’s just in and out and over with. I’m also a law school student so it’s great to be able to do the program. I do the LIIFT4 program four days a week and for 30 to 40 minutes a day of those four days. It just takes all of the thinking out of it. I’m still able to be fit and in shape even with a sedentary situation like law school. It’s cost-effective, time-efficient, a great plan, and if you’re intentional about it, you can get great results.

Hi Bryan,

We are ecstatic to hear that you are loving your Beachbody on Demand membership. Not only have you been able to

incorporate nutritious tips from LIIFT 4 that fit into your plant-based healthy lifestyle, but Beachbody on Demand, in general, provides you with the convenience that you need, as a busy law school student to get in a great workout on your time and anywhere that you would like. With over 700 (+) workouts to choose from On Demand, you never have to worry about ever getting bored with your workouts. With Beachbody on Demand, you said it best, "It’s cost-effective, time-efficient, a great plan, and if you’re intentional about it, you can get great results."

We want to encourage you to keep up the great work and thank you for being an important piece within the Beachbody Community.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I'm really happy with this program. I've been more successful with it. I've been doing maintenance now for months and I've never been able to continue. I usually gain it back and I've tried everything over the decades. With Beachbody, I've lost 43 pounds and tons of inches. And I'm 52 years old so I had great doubt that I could do anything like that. But I feel so much better now. It's unbelievable. I feel like a new person. I would tell others to do it as well. I've talked to a few friends and they’re now in our challenge group because they also know my coach through work. They've signed up for it and purchased whatever is suitable for what they need, and they're all very happy with it too.

I've tried Refresh, the subscription, like Beachbody on Demand, Energize and Recover. I'm very faithful with following the workouts so the Energize works really well for me. I keep up with it, not so much with the Recover, and I only use a half scoop. I don't need the whole scoop and it is great especially for those work mornings when I have to get up earlier to workout. It gives me what I need to get going so I'm very satisfied with that. I also love the Shakeology. I did that for a while but the cost made it hard for me to keep up with it. But I love the fact that I get a yearly subscription to everything else and all the stuff I get with that. So that's primo. I love it. The ordering process is pretty good too. I made my purchases online and I didn't have any problem with it. There are so many things there though, and I would try to understand what it all is. But once I got familiar with all the choices that I had, that made it easier. Now, I have my favorite things.

Hello Deb,

You've lost 43 pounds and have kept it off using Beachbody programs and supplements, like energize to give your body that boost that it needs to push you through your workouts.

This life changing news is something that should be shared and rather, we realize it or not,

our success stories are true testimonies to the Beachbody philosophy that if you decide on your goals, commit to achieving them, you will ultimately succeed. You made a decision to accomplish your health and fitness goals and now your friends and family have also been impacted by your success. This news is life changing and we are so happy to hear that you have not only benefited from Beachbody on Demand, but you have also taken advantage of our nutritional supplements and performance line. You made Beachbody make sense for you and selected your favorite tools to help you achieve, such a wonderful transformation. With Beachbody on Demand being just $99 for the year, and having the option to pay semi-annually or quarterly, it really is one of the best deals that we have ever seen.

With that said, we are truly proud of your accomplishments and honored to be apart of your journey. Thank you for being a wonderful part within the Beachbody Community.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

If I've been a customer of Beachbody for 18 years, that speaks for itself about my satisfaction with their products and the results that I’ve seen. I was interested in the program that was being advertised so I purchased from them. I work out at home and it offered me a lot of flexibility. What Beachbody on Demand offers is amazing because you can use it on all different devices and take it with you, and you can work out wherever you have to. The programs are put together well, but there’s always gonna be limitations because these are being mass-produced for the masses. While you don’t necessarily get the individualization, they try to give you enough support through the programs that you individualize for yourself.

I usually order from the online site, although I had to call the customer service from time to time. For the most part, I find this simple and straightforward, and I didn't have much trouble in ordering from them.. But years ago, I ordered by telephone because there was no internet and no Beachbody on Demand back then. I really like the Beachbody on Demand, but I don’t go to the Team Beachbody that often and I do that only when I’m looking to order something.

I've ordered the Power 90, Power 90X, Power 90X3, Turbo Fire, and Turbo Jam. I ordered all of these before I got on to the Beachbody on Demand. I've also ordered Shakeology. Through the years, I've ordered the 80-Day Obsession and did the list for Early VIP Access. If I've had to return something, the customer service reps have been accommodating. Sometimes, I don’t always get someone that speaks English well, but all in all they've always resolved whatever issues I had and that's all that matters.

Through the years, Beachbody has consistently offered new programs that have caught my attention, so I continued to go with them. At this point, I’m not gonna go to a gym as that doesn’t work in my life. Instead, I’ve tried out different things online. Also, I started working with a coach in the last three years and I’ve enjoyed having a virtual fitness community. These work in my life, so I haven't had a reason to go somewhere else.

Hi Caren,

Wow! 18 Years of Success with some of Beachbody's Hot list Programs, such as, P90X, POWER 90X3, Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam and 80-Day Obssession, what a journey! The community that we have built with Beachbody has helped so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals. One of the most important things that you expressed is that, you have made Beachbody work for you. In working to achieve our mission of helping people accomplish their goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives, we have had to manage this goal through development of a platform that allowed us to grow with the new age digital revolution. From VHS, to DVD's and now the Beachbody On Demand Stream, we have managed to maintain a platform that allows people to make Beachbody Work for them, whether in the comfort of one's home or outside at the park, we have provided one with the flexibility needed to do what works best for one's lifestyle and schedule.

We have also left people with no excuses when it comes to working out and eating healthier food options. Many people do not have the time to commit to a gym, as you mentioned, it just doesn't work for their lives and with that understanding Beachbody on Demand is so great because it brings the gym to you. Having shared such a wonderful history with the company, it is great to see that you have explored, such a wide range of tools that we offer to make sure that you accomplish maintaining a healthy lifestyle. From Shakeology, to the workouts, great customer service experiences and even getting involved with the coach network and community, you have such a full perspective and view of all that we have to offer. We are so happy that you have allowed us to be apart of your journey and we look forward to much more success in the future. Thank you for sharing your story and for being a part of the Beachbody Community!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was in high school when I learned about Beachbody. I heard a few people did P90X to help train for whatever sports team they were on at that time. But I first did it when I was in a training program in the military. I had some free time and since a lot of people in the military use it to help stay fit for the PT test, I decided to give it a try. Since then, I had the INSANITY which I purchased directly from Beachbody. And then, I purchased the P90X from Amazon six months after that. The program was very long though. The workout routine on each disc was an hour and the yoga was 90 minutes. You’ll get a great workout, but it was just a little too much of a time commitment for me.

For two years, I didn’t get any Beachbody programs and just exercised on my own. And then two years ago, I got the Body Beast program which was a good one. I completed that one and I was at one of the higher fitness levels I’ve ever been. Then, I stopped exercising again for six months and then got the P90 program which was on sale. That was a 90-day program which was a really good to get back into fitness level shape. I really enjoyed it. After that, I bought the program with Tony Horton but I’ve been on and off trying to complete it.

Beachbody's effective. They do everything that they advertise that they do which is a big thing to me. I also like their program and I really enjoy their trainers. They have really popular iconic fitness people. Beachbody also try and be communicative with their fanbase. But what would be cool is if they would do livestreaming of fitness classes and then record it since that's something popular on the internet culture right now. They wouldn't have to worry about selling discs since members would be able to stream directly from their webpage. But the one thing that annoys me is that all the advertisements in the beginning of Beachbody videos gets very repetitive. It would be nice if they didn’t have that on every single exercise video.

Hi Michael,

You have been a part of the Beachbody Community for quite some time and we definitely appreciate you in sharing your journey with us. Working out, staying fit and taking care of your Health is truly a Lifestyle and your story definitely portrays that aspect and the peaks and valleys that one hits within taking on the challenge. You have had quite the variety in going through every level from beginner, intermediate and advanced with our programs and can really attest to the fact that, if you commit to achieving your goals with our programs, then you will see the results.

Futhermore, We are also happy to share with you, our Streaming Service of Beachbody on Demand. We knew that the times are consistently changing and as you have stated, Steaming is now all the rave and we now have over 700+ workouts via our Beachbody on Demand Streaming Platform. To learn more about Beachbody on Demand and to check out the offered subscription plans available, please visit www.beachbodyondemand.com. You too could stream your workouts from anywhere you choose with our Beachbody On Demand Membership Plans.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

When I started, I tried P90X but I didn’t necessarily care for it. Then I turned around, got Insanity from a friend of mine and did half of that. But at that time, I wasn’t in the place where I was physically able to do stuff at that time. I wasn’t ready to do anything. Then I saw an infomercial for Focus T25 and the thing that caught my eye, outside of it being a half-hour workout, was the amount of weight that the video person lost. I was like, “Okay, I can do a half hour.” I bought Focus T25 off of eBay and got great results. It was one of the best things I ever did. I loved that and I was in a better place too. Then I did it again and got even better results. I understood I needed to squeeze my core. So Focus T25 was the one I had the best results with.

Then I ordered 22 Hard Corps, which was great, and Hammer and Chisel. When I ordered Beachbody On Demand, I started A Little Obsessed which had a shorter time and was easy. Then, I started 80 Day Obsession and that has been perfect except I went to Vegas and that threw me off for four days. Then I started back again but I ended up going to Vegas again and that threw me off another four days. I was a week into Phase 3 so I started it over again. Then I got back into that for three weeks and now, I’m gone for another week.

But the program is a lot harder and I really like it so I’m debating if I’m gonna start over when I get back home or if I’m gonna finish it out then start at the beginning. Some of the stuff they say in there are making me step up from the stuff I was doing. I went from a half hour to 80 Day Obsession’s 40 minutes to right a little over a hour right in there. I went from 370 to 229 but every time I leave for a vacation, I change my eating habits so I usually gain 10 to 12 pounds. Still, I usually hover around 235 now. It's amazing.

I recommend Beachbody to people all day long and I always tell people if they're anywhere close to where I was, to start with something at the half hour and then go from there. But a person has to be at a place where they're actually ready to do something. A lot people would say they're gonna start to do stuff but when they don't get results as soon as they want, they turn around and give up. That was what I did with the P90X and the Insanity. So when I was ready, it really helped. For beginner-beginners, I would recommend A Little Obsessed first because it’s a 30-minute thing and it's a week long. Anytime you’re starting something, if you have a goal and finish it even though it’s just a week, it’s like, “Oh, wow. I did that. Maybe I can do something else.” Then I would suggest going into Focus T25 and start with that a little bit. It’s only a half hour a day and eight weeks long. It’s really good and there is a moderation in there.

Hi William,

Your health and fitness journey has inspired us all, congratulations on your success. T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel are just a few programs you’ve completed, what an awesome way to meet your fitness goals. We want to encourage you to submit your story with our Beachbody Challenge team, for your chance to win a prize.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2019

I have a Beachbody on Demand membership that I have been trying to cancel for months. On their website, when you go to the Cancel page, it drives me to a page that lists two options: Facebook Messenger - which always says no one is available to chat and contact online - which is without a link, phone number or email to contact them. I've even signed on to Team Beachbody to try to change my payment method and the payment method is completely blank when I click on it. These are the worst business practices I've seen. They are robbing me and preventing me from cancelling my service with them.

Hello Chere,

We sincerely apologize concerning any inconvenience you have encountered in your attempts to cancel your Beachbody on Demand Service. Upon further investigation of your account records, it has been discovered that your Beachbody on Demand subscription was initiated through your apple device, and thus, you will need to follow the instructions detailed in FAQ 2359, which advises you on the proper steps to take concerning Cancellation of your BOD subscription billed through iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to cancel any subscriptions purchased through the Apple platforms. We attempted to contact you regarding your concerns, but were unsuccessful. An email detailing the instructions to cancel your Beachbody on Demand Subscription, through your Apple device, has been sent to your email address. If you need any additional assistance, please contact our corporate office and we will be happy to walk you through the instructions to cancel your Beachbody on Demand membership.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 2, 2019

Streaming is terrible! Purchased BOD because DVDs are no longer available and wanted Transform:20. I’ve been a customer of Beachbody since the first Insanity videos came out. Since then I’ve purchased T25, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day extreme and others. I checked my download speed and it is at 3.0 which is the recommend speed. However, the spinning dumbbell takes forever to download video. Once I’m able to view it, video is blurry. Sometimes the image is still but sound progresses. Black screen is common as well as very blurry images. This is not good. Not reliable or usable.

Hi Lupe,

We are truly sorry to hear about the technical issues that you have encountered with using the Beachbody on Demand fitness Streaming. Your concern has, in fact, been escalated to our tech team for further assistance. They have reported attempting to contact you by phone, but were not successful. We hope to provide you with the proper assistance soon.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I worked out with a video that I purchased because of Beachbody. I did it for three months and I continued doing it. So far, it's a good experience. We liked the trainer, and the way that he motivates you on the video, and the way that he instructs, so we follow instructions on how to do the exercise during the video. When I purchased the DVD, Beachbody had a two-payment deal. But packages that they offer are a little bit pricey. And they don't give any chance to purchase more packages because there's no payment plan. When I called the customer service the last time, they told me that I needed to pay one-time for the whole project, and I didn't have that much money to purchase. It would be much easier and pretty good if they could work out with customers with payment plans.

Hi Alfonso,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Beachbody has inspired you to work out and that so far, you are loving your experience. We understand that you may be interested in getting more programs and we have some great news to share with you. Our Beachbody on Demand Fitness Streaming Platform, that allows customers to receive access 24-7 to over 700 (+) Beachbody workouts, meal plans, and more, actually comes with three different payment plan options. The first is a 14 Day Free Trial that converts into a Quarterly Membership and subscription fee of $39 every three months, the second option is a 6 Month Membership plan for just $59 every 6 months and finally the most popular of our options is the yearly BOD membership for $99. Each option is fully secured with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, thus in retrospect you can totally try it out for a full 30 days completely risk free.

We hope this information helps and to view the Beachbody on Demand offers that we have described above, please visit www.beachbodyondemand.com.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I signed up for Beachbody On Demand earlier this year to see how I would like working out at home. My Mother in Law purchased the membership for me and if I liked it I would take over the payments after the first quarter. First of all, I signed up at BeachBody.com but never got a confirmation so I called and they told me I needed to sign up at TeamBeachBody.com. They assured me there was no account created with my email. Sure enough, after the 30 day trial period, my Mother in Law got charged twice for the membership. I was able to get this resolved and went in and changed my payment method under "My Account" to make sure that she didn't get charged again for her generous gift. After the first quarter was complete, I went in to check and make sure she wouldn't get charged.

The "My Orders" tab was showing an error message and I checked back several times and it never updated. I finally reached out today, about a month after the second quarter started on 4/20. They told me that my Mother in Law's card had been charged AGAIN for my membership and that my payment method was changed on "My Account" but not "My Orders". They attempted to walk me through a lengthy process to "Update my Cookies" after I was passed off to two different people to resolve the payment method issue. I said at this point I was frustrated and just wanted to cancel my membership. I asked if they could please refund my Mother in Law for the inconvenience and I was told it was outside of the 30 day window for a refund.

This company has terrible customer service standards. To make this issue my fault and problem to deal with is beyond bad business. I went through the motions to change my payment method and the technical error on the website made it impossible for me to see what I paid for and when. Beware giving any credit card information to this company as you will be charged incorrectly.

Hello Marren,

We sincerely apologize concerning your experience and assure you that we take these matters very seriously. Our goal at Beachbody is to provide excellent service along with superior products. Although we try to consistently maintain the highest level of service, there are times when we have fallen short of this standard. Please know that our team is committed to identifying the reasons for service breakdowns and appreciate the feedback we receive from our customers. We have reviewed your contact history and identified and provided appropriate coaching and feedback to all team members involved in addressing your concern. With that said, it pleases us to confirm that your Beachbody on Demand service has been successfully cancelled per your request and a refund in the amount of $39.00 issued to you on 5/31/2019. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect within your financial institution.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The programs that I have done with Beachbody had been great. I enjoy the step-by-step things that they had me do. It was pretty easy to understand. I like the On Demand, where if you're out of town, you can do the exercise on your phone or on your tablet. I've become a lot toned, and I've lost about 27 pounds in the last five and a half months.

Hello Derrick,

Congratulations on loosing 27 pounds with Beachbody on Demand in just 5 1/2 months. Now, that's a transformation that is definitely worth sharing. With Beachbody on Demand's Step-by-Step workouts, you are not only able to achieve great results, but gain knowledge of proper form and the best combinations to use to get those amazing results. We are happy to know that you were able to follow along with the programs and achieve your weight-loss goals. We are honored to have you as a member of the Beachbody community and would like to encourage you to please keep up with the great work!

Original review: May 25, 2019

I've been with Beachbody ever since the DVDs were out and it's been amazing. I've done the TurboFire, T20, Insanity Max: 30, Hammer: 44 and Hammer and Chisel. I've lost about 80 pounds over the course of five years and different workout programs. It's definitely been a lifestyle change, and I'll continue to do Beachbody as my home workout.

Hi Destinee,

Thank you for sharing such an amazing transformation story. You've lost 80 lbs and kept it off using Beachbody workouts. This news is life changing and further proves what you can accomplish if you decide, commit and succeed with Beachbody. It is an honor to have you as a dedicated member of the Team Beachbody Community. We want to wish you the very best in continuing to accomplish your health and fitness goals. Please keep up the great work.

Original review: May 24, 2019

The 80 Day Obsession was new at the time I tried it and it was very easy to purchase. At that time, I was enrolled with our local Y and I ended up not renewing because I got more out of this type of online community and support and accountability with Beachbody. It was a process at first because I wasn't used to doing it. But everybody in the group was doing it, and I didn't wanna be that person that got behind. It motivates you to see everybody else go through it too.

The program was intense, but there was enough rest in-between each thing that it gave you enough to keep going. I probably shouldn't have started with it because it was an hour long, but it was a good introduction. You don't have to be an intense workout person and no matter what your weight or age, there's enough modifications that you can successfully do. But trying out Beachbody is definitely worth it. You're also not obligated to anything and that's what makes it nice.

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful fitness testimony on 80 Day Obsession!
You hit the nail on the head, with the accountability that you gain from our
Team Beachbody challenge groups and online community,
It really helps to propel you into success. There is something about visually seeing everyone in the team completing their workouts and staying on top of their goals, that makes you feel as though you just can not be the one to fail. It is definitely encouraging and we are happy to hear that you have been able to benefit from from being apart of the Team Beachbody online Community. It is an honor to share in your fitness journey and we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

Keep up the great work!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 22, 2019

I purchased Shakeology from Beachbody and the ordering process online was fairly simple. I drank it every day for a month, but I didn't really get any results from using the product.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you didn't achieve the results that you hoped to gain with Shakeology. Ultimately, Shakeology is designed to help the body with filling in the nutritional gaps common in the modern diet. It's powerful daily nutrition that helps real change begin on the inside. However, we understand that everyone has unique and special goals that they hope to accomplish in trying nutritional shakes, which is why our Shakeology is backed by a bottom of the bag 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Upon purchasing under the guarantee section, it reads: "If you don't start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed."

If you are within the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Period and need further assistance to request a return, please visit our contact us section of the website and submit

your request.

Original review: May 17, 2019

My friend was using Beachbody and she got good results. So I tried them and it was pretty easy to purchase online. I got the 80 Day Obsession starter kit and then the Shakeology subscription. I've had excellent results.

Hi Anna,

Way to go with getting amazing results from completing the 80 Day Obsession program. We are ecstatic to hear about your success and honored to share in your fitness journey. Thank you for being apart of the Beachbody Community and keep up the great work.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I purchase BOD with ShakeO challenge 3 weeks ago. Been doing 21 day fix and I really like it. Love that I have the option to pick whatever workout I want other than 21 Day Fix, plus there's a bunch of recipes. Unfortunately the ShakeO didn't agree with my body as I have some allergies, however I do want to continue with BOD and get some Energize drinks. So yesterday I tried to cancel just the shakeo and I was told that I need to cancel the whole package in order to get the refund for the ShakeO. So that's what I'm doing tomorrow. Sending the ShakeOlogy back, once they receive it I can get the refund and pick another package with the energize drinks. I did called them today because my account showed--5/9 BOD & 5/9 ShakeO cancel but at the end it stated 5/9 charged $172. Well according to them there's nothing on theirs screen, so I hope everything is fine and so can continue with the services which I LOVE. :)

Hi Maribel,

We are ecstatic to hear that you have been doing 21 Day Fix and are really enjoying all of the great perks and benefits of Beachbody on Demand. Not only does BOD provide you with the convenience of getting a great work out at home, but with over 700+ workouts to choose from, you will never get bored. While, we are terribly sorry to hear that Shakeology was not a great fit for you, we are happy to hear that you are interested in the Performance Energize. We see that you have been properly assisted with your return and a full refund was successfully processed to your account. We hope that you will continue with your Beachbody on Demand Membership in the Future, as we look forward to continuing with you on your fitness journey.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I insisted on purchasing only tapes. Representative constantly pushing other products. Tried to sell me other promos. I even opted free vitamin 30 day promo. I was not interested. I absolutely demanded no other purchases. Be aware still being charged on my credit card. I feel if they can abuse your credit card for their benefits this is not good. Be sure to check you credit statements.

Hi Leila,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience,that you experienced with your purchase. In opting for the free 30 Day trial of vitamins, this program will enroll you within a subscription to ensure that you have just the right nutrients to get through your workouts and enhance your healthy lifestyle. The offer, however, is securely backed by a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee, should you forget to contact us to cancel the automated subscription. This allows you to send the 90 Day supply of vitamins back for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.

We understand that you never intended to have a continuing subscription with the vitamins and thus, we are truly sorry for the misunderstanding. A full refund was processed for the

Activit Metabolism 90 Day supply vitamins. We understand that you have verified receipt of your refund and we hope that this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I heard about Beachbody on one of the infomercials a long time ago starting with the 21 Day Fix. I decided that I wanted to start on it so I could eat healthier and start exercising. I had stopped with Beachbody for a while, but I joined back last January and I did the Beachbody on Demand and then I got 2B Mindset. I love how there are so many different workouts that you can choose from on the Beachbody on Demand and I really enjoy the 2B Mindset. I found it so easy to use and so easy to lose weight. I lost 60 pounds using the 2B Mindset within four months. I had a hard time finding anything that would help me to lose weight, and 2B Mindset was the first thing that I found that actually helped. One thing I think that could be improved is with the 2B Mindset nutrition app. I didn’t like how I couldn’t track my workout with the app.

Hi Britny,

Wow! You've lost 60 pounds with the 2B Mindset Beachbody Nutrition Program, along with being consistent with the Beachbody on Demand workouts and that is something to be celebrated. Congratulations on your success and we hope to incorporate more features in the future to keep enhancing, both the Beachbody on Demand App, as well as the 2B Mindset Nutrition App. The great thing is that BOD does track all of your workouts there, so that you can look back on all that you have accomplished. Please keep up the great work and thank you for being a part of the Beachbody Community.

Original review: April 25, 2019

One of Beachbody's coaches spoke up to me and thereafter, I got the Shakeology from them. I also got the containers and the Beachbody Access. Though I still use the containers and the workouts, I don't use the Shakeology anymore. My stomach did not agree with it. Despite that, the workouts have been really good. I started with 21-Day Fix and then I did the 80-Day Obsession which had crazy results. With the 80-Day Obsession, I lost 15 pounds. They're a lot of fun too so it's not hard to do them.

Hi Teresa,

Congratulations on loosing 15lbs with the 80 Day Obsession program. That is an excellent

fitness transformation and definitely something to be celebrated. We are sorry to hear that Shakeology did not agree with you, but we are happy that you found a program that was just right for you with 80 Day Obsession. One of the greatest benefits of Beachbody is that with so many options to choose from there is definitely something for everyone. Thank you for being apart of the Beachbody community, we wish you continued success with your health and fitness journey.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Good luck cancelling this service. I cancelled online and even received a cancellation confirmation number. For four more months BeachBody continued to send me product and bill my card. When I notified BeachBody again and provided a cancellation confirmation number, they blamed it on a "glitch" and made me complete the entire cancellation process again. Don't do business with this company...they will keep billing your card and hope you don't notice. Very convenient for them, but a major hassle for customers. Too bad...I used to like this company and its products, but will never use their products again after this experience.

Hello Sean,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced with the cancellation of your Activit Subscription. It is never within our intentions to continue billing once a customer or coach has requested for cancellation.

In fact, should this happen, we encourage our customers and coaches to contact us right away to either speak or chat with a live representative to ensure that cancellation takes place. Largely, because, we understand that although technology is wonderful, it is not free from imperfection and glitches can occur.

We would like to assure you that your case has been escalated to our tech department to ensure that Cancellation Forms are being updated and successfully processed within our system, as it appears that there may have been a technical glitch that occurred with your initial online request to cancel. We are sorry that you were not able to reach out to our live representatives sooner, but we would like to assure you that your Cancellation has been successfully processed.

Furthermore, a refund for the latest shipment has been submitted upon your agreement to return your lastest shipment. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect within your financial institution. We have, also, honored a prepaid return label that was sent to your email, so that you do not take on any liability for the shipping and handling fees to return your package.

Lastly, while we aim to help everyone to accomplish their goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives, we also understand that it is for our Customers and Coaches to decide what is truly best for their health goals.

Original review: April 23, 2019

My daughter told me about Beachbody. I have been working out on her account for a month or two and I stayed steady on it, so my wife and I purchased from Beachbody. We got the internet or the $99 a year deal. It's a good product and after using it for a while, I'm pretty satisfied. I lost 30 pounds. I've recommended it to a lot of people. The supplements would be great but they're overpriced and I'd like to see the prices come down on that. That way, you can purchase their stuff too.

Hi Wayne,

We are ecstatic to hear that you have lost, an amazing, 30lbs with Beachbody On Demand. By being consistent with the programs and staying true to your goals you have managed to accomplish a total body transformation and we are truly proud to be a part of your success. Thank you for sharing your journey and don’t for get to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: April 22, 2019

As I got older, I wanted to get healthier, live better and tone my body a little bit. My trainer told me about Beachbody and I tried it. Though it took me a while to do it and I was on and off, I really enjoyed the program. I did their 80-Day and it's the first program I completely finished. It's one of the reasons why I'm gonna try to see if I can commit to doing a full training.

The 80-Day was hard and it took me a while to get used to. I started with the modified version but then once I got used to it, I felt like I was getting stronger and stronger, which I really enjoyed ‘cause I saw the benefits of feeling better and more energized. It made me feel good about myself, just being able to do more stuff. Furthermore, I liked the variety and how the trainer had a little bit of everything. There was cardio and lifting weights. I also liked how the trainer divided the program. I felt that it was actually giving me results and changes in my body that I’ve never seen before.

The 80-Day program also guided me on what to eat and how to put that within the workout itself. Getting the program worked better for me 'cause I had gym memberships but didn't have time to go to the gym 'cause of my kids. Being able to do the program at home facilitated for me and as a result, I have more time to actually work out. I don’t have to worry about going to the gym, traveling, getting in the car and coming back home. It’s great.

Hi Dayanara,

You committed to 80 Days of Obsession and gained the benefits of feeling stronger and more energized. Congratulations on your success and pushing your self to the next level. We are so happy that your trainer introduced you to Beachbody and it is an honor to be apart of your fitness journey. Please keep up the great work and thank you for being apart of the the Beachbody Community.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I decided to give Beachbody a try last month. I was able to start my exercises pretty immediately because the workouts are in demand, and the shakes came in a short period of time. I wasn’t aware that the Shakeology shipments were automated monthly, and Beachbody does not email you prior to completing a transaction to let you know you will be charged.

I was planning on canceling my subscription because I was unsatisfied with the product, but before I could do so I was charged for a monthly subscription of Shakeology for approximately 132 dollars without any confirmation. email or receipt. I called Beachbody to cancel the order and receive a refund, they said they could not refund the 132 dollars until I received the package, returned it to them and they processed the return, all in all this would take about 2 weeks, okay, fine, that makes sense to me. I then told customer service that I was unsatisfied with the entire package I bought and would like a refund for the On Demand service and the Shakeology service, because the website says satisfaction or money back guaranteed.

I was unsatisfied so I asked to cancel and receive a refund. I was told that I could receive a refund for the On Demand portion of the package but could not receive the refund Shakeology portion of the package until I returned the product, which makes sense, however instructions are not clear for that upon receiving the product. I got a month supply of Shakeology, tried it for a month, was not satisfied, therefore I did not have any Shakeology packages to send back, I did not know that in order to receive a refund that I would also need to send back all original packaging, the shake cup (which was stolen), or as the representative said, “even just the bag the shake cup came in” to receive a refund.

They need something from the order in return, or they will not issue a refund. The Beachbody+Shakeology package cost me 175 dollars, the automated shipment of Shakeology cost me 131 dollars, of the over 300 dollars spent here, I am currently only being guaranteed 44 dollars of this back, from the Beachbody On Demand portion of the package. I have to wait to hear from corporate to see if I can receive a refund for the Shakeology.

I get bundling products (Beachbody On Demand+Shakeology), but in good conscience how can you charge just 30 dollars plus tax for the Beachbody On Demand portion of that package, but charge 99 dollars for it alone? I hope I am able to get back some of the 262 dollars for the Shakeology orders that I’m currently having to eat. Beachbody makes it very difficult for customers to receive a refund. Worst customer service experience of my life.

Hello Jess,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and providing us with the opportunity to resolve your concerns. We are sorry to hear that Beachbody is not the right fit for you currently and we sincerely apologize for any confusion that you experienced with our Money Back Guarantee Policy. As listed via www.teambeachbody.com, our Money Back Guarantee Policy states that, "If you’re not satisfied with your product, simply go to faq.beachbody.com and select the “Return or Exchange” icon for a Return Authorization to return the product within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed."

In the case of your Challenge Pack order, you were one day outside of the Money Back Guarantee Period and you advised that you disposed of the items that came within your Challenge Pack and thus, in working within the bounds of their limitations our Customer Support Team was not able to process a refund in full. For Beachbody on Demand Challenge Packs, it is a requirement to return all items that were received. In this case, however, we are happy to inform that a one-time courtesy has been approved and we have honored a refund for the pricing of the Annual Beachbody on Demand Subscription.

Lastly, we are happy to confirm that a refund before return has been completed for your latest shipment of Shakeology, along with your agreement to return your Shakeology order. Thus, a full refund was processed for your latest shipment of Shakeology and should reflect your financial institution within 5 business days. We hope this information helps and that your concerns have been resolved to your satisfaction. Should you need any further assistance, we encourage you to reach out to our Corporate Support Team.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I heard about Beachbody from my sister and decided to purchase from them due to the convenience of the at-home workout. Beachbody was the biggest at-home fitness provider that I kept hearing about, and there were also a lot of good recommendations from people that I knew that were also using it. The purchasing experience with Beachbody was easy. My friend was a coach and I signed up through her. She had everything put in my card, sent me a link and then I ordered. Beachbody seems like a long term success. I've been using their product since September and have consistently been doing the workouts which is longer than I had caught up with anything else. I started with the 21 Day Fix with a trainer and I'm happy with the results which I started seeing right away when using their product.

Hi Amanda,

There is so much power in sharing information and we are so happy to know that your sister shared the
valuable information on Beachbody on Demand and encouraged you to jump on board the Beachbody

fitness train of evolution. We are ecstatic to hear about the awesome results that you have gained from doing the 21 Day Fix Program. The convenience that Beachbody On Demand provides to fitness enthusiasts is unmatched and we definitely plan to continue growing and offering more and more workouts. We want to encourage to keep up the great work that you are doing and thank you for being apart of the Beachbody Community.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Purchasing products at Beachbody was easy. I used their online purchasing system and it was very fluid. The P90X was the first one I used and recently, I used INSANITY MAX:30. It's a 30-minute video that I did for 60 days. It was great. I did it once and then, several months later, I did it again. It was a total body type of workout but not to the point of total exhaustion, just the point where you felt great. Although I didn't change the food a lot because we have a family and it's hard to put them all on a plan, I ended up losing 12 pounds. My only hesitation was that I didn’t get to use some of the online tools that they had, where you can get a coach and have somebody help motivate you. Still, for what I used, it was exactly what I needed.

Still, I would suggest to everyone to take a look at all of BeachBody's products and find the one that's the best for them because I noticed that Beachbody, especially, recently has so many more products than it used to. They should take a moment, look at what's out there and give it a shot because staying motivated is usually a trick but the way that they plan it, if you can do the food, the motivation and just keep pressing play each day, it'll work.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for sharing such a motivational journey with us today and congratulations on your fitness success with Beachbody. INSANITY MAX:30 has changed many lives and we are ecstatic to hear that you too, were able to see great results, loosing 12lbs and completing the workouts. You hit the nail on the head, when you stated that although staying motivated is tricky, we have plenty of options online to help you in reaching your goals. If one can follow the meal plan/nutrition guides/fitness calendars, get connected with their coach and keep up their enthusiasm, all that's left is to keep pressing play and showing up for yourself each and every day. If our customers and coaches just remember those key steps, more times then not, they are bound to achieve their fitness goals. Keep up the great work and we wish you continued success in reaching your health and fitness goals.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I've done some of Beachbody's different workout programs and I have the 2B Mindset program that I follow sometimes. Thus far, I like how the LIIFT4 has flexibility and it's only four days a week. So, during the other days, I can attend a group exercise class or run. I didn't get bored because I wasn't stuck in the same thing. Now, I'm trying to make myself finish 80-Day because I'm tired of being stuck at home. It would be nice if there were more programs similarly styled to LIIFT4. Still, I've been having a good experience with Beachbody.

Hi Anglea,

Congratulations on the success that you have achieved in completing the LIIFT 4 Program. LIIFT 4 is a, no nonsense program that incorporates weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio to build muscle and scorch fat, in just 4 days a week. For many, fitness enthusiasts like yourself, this is the perfect workout when looking for the flexibility to also attend live workout classes or outdoor running. Furthermore, while, many of our workouts incorporate the workout calendars, which are designed to get you the best possible results, we have many customers and coaches that opt to create their own schedule as well. We encourage you to keep up the great work that you are doing with 80 Day Obsession and we hope to present more programs that allow for flexibility like that found within the LIIFT 4 program.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I had a friend who was a Beachbody member and suggested I try it out so I can work out at home instead of going to the gym every day. But I put her off for a year and a half. I said that I wanted to go to the gym. Until finally, I got tired of going to the gym and getting up at 4:30 in the morning to make it all happen. My friend said that Beachbody had a new program starting and that then would be a good time to start. She encouraged me to use them and told me that there are different programs there and that I have 500 options for workouts.

I started with 80 Day Obsession over a year ago now, and I have loved it ever since. Plus, I am definitely in better shape than I was a year ago. I still do the workouts every day and use the on-demand workouts every day. I love the workouts and the plans are easy to follow. I also appreciate the calendars. I’ve done the LIFT4 now. I’m doing 80 Day Obsession for the third time and I'm also doing the Transform:20. The whole program is amazing. It takes the guesswork out of workouts. It tells you what to do. Plus, they provide great support. I now follow a ton of Beachbody people on Instagram. I like seeing what they’re doing real life. Although I’m not interested in being a coach, I recommend Beachbody to tons of people.

Hi Jennifer,

80 Day Obsession is such an awesome program and we are so pleased to hear that you are now on your third round with it and have incorporated Transform:20 and completed LIIFT 4. You are really rocking it. Sometimes, it takes a little bit of desperation for change to get us to try something different from our own program. With Beachbody on Demand, you have the convenience of getting over 700(+) workouts streamed direct to your. You never have to worry about going to the gym again with such a huge variety and it only keeps getting better.

We are happy that you decided to give Beachbody on Demand a try and take the guess work out of your routine and can now share your amazing testimony with so many others.

Keep up the great work and thank you for being apart of the Beachbody community.

Original review: April 13, 2019

A few of my friends had gone through Beachbody's T25 program. I also did that program. It’s a DVD video with the instructors you follow along at home. It was a good program. I enjoyed it. I lost about 40 pounds and four inches off of my waist.

Wow, Justin!

You lost a remarkable 40 lbs with Shaun T's T25 program and enjoyed the workouts. That is awesome and we want to say a huge congratulations on your success. One of the best things about our fitness platform is that it is literally set up based upon the convenience of our customers and coaches. Our workouts can be done practically anywhere, but many love that it can be done right in the convenience of your own home. We are happy to know that you were able to take advantage of the program and achieved amazing results. Thank you for being apart of the Team Beachbody Community and please keep up the great work.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I feel like I was set up. I literally just started yesterday. For months my coach has been talking to me, convincing me this is the greatest thing for me. And after months of telling her I literally just can’t afford to keep paying for working out and shakes. She said it would only be $160. I finally managed to scrape up some money to do it. And then she signed me up to be a coach so I could “earn” money. But what she didn’t tell me is that I was going to be charged $16 a month to be a coach. Or $99 more for shakes next month. Or $99 for my 12 month whatever. I don’t have that kind of money. I told her that. And now I want a refund. I don’t drink shakes. I’ll send them back. I don’t care. But I want my refund.

I feel that if you have to lie to me, to get started... what else am I not being told. I tried to call to cancel my subscription and these people kept pretending to not hear me. Hanging up on me. I have a five minute video of it. The full Beach Body answering message and then a lady and guy telling me, "Sorry I can’t hear you" and then hanging up on me. I called my spouse's phone, my phone was working fine. I finally got through and someone sort of helped. Said they cancelled my stuff. But it’s saying I’m still being charged to be a coach. I don’t understand. I want a full refund. And I’ve been on the internet for 3 hours trying to figure out how to just stop all of it and their website doesn’t help. Don’t get sucked in. I’ve only been in for 24 hours and I’m already stressed out.

Hi Dolores,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns.

We sincerely apologize for the experience that you have expressed encountering and we hope that we have been successful in turning it all around. Our mission here within Team Beachbody is to help people achieve their goals and live a healthy, fulfilling life. We understand the zeal behind our Coaches in wanting to get everyone healthy and on board with the Team Beachbody Mission, however, we also encourage them to maintain and uphold the integrity of their business by being forthright and informing their customers concerning the details of the packages that we offer. Ultimately, becoming a Coach should be a personal decision, made by our customers and our Sponsor Coaches must keep that in mind when sharing this great opportunity with their community.

Moreover, we understand that when you contacted our customer service team, you expressed disappointment in that experience due to agents advising that they were having trouble with the phone lines and promptly disconnecting the call and for this we are truly sorry. Feedback, has been provided to the team that handled your call to ensure that we are providing the best level of customer service possible.

Lastly, Upon providing your Return Authorization number and obtaining your agreement for the return of your Shakeoology shipment (within 30 Days), we are happy to confirm that a full refund was processed for the Annual BOD & Shakeology Challenge Pack, purchased on 4/12/2019. Please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect within your financial institution. We want to encourage you to feel free to contact our Corporate Team at any time, should you have any further question. We wish you success in reaching your health and fitness goals and we hope that we can be apart of your fitness journey in the future!

Sincerely,

The Corporate Team

Original review: April 1, 2019

My cousin has used the Beachbody T25 and he recommended it to me. So I used it all year round. I even purchased the GAMMA phase. And the results were great. 100% satisfaction. I’m 5’9”, went from 215 pounds, now I’m down to 160. Went from a waist size 35 to a waist size 30. The whole at-home workout was a better way to start off because I knew nothing about fitness. And then Shaun T’s there to teach you how to do things the right way. In fact, Beachbody has coaches to help anybody who starts off. They keep up with your goals. And I got a goal-getter shirt. Like you send in your pictures, so there’s a little incentive. In addition, they give you everything. You have a guide for the diet so you're not just getting the program, you’re getting the whole course meal. I’m really happy with Beachbody. I recommend it all the time. And I am looking into getting something more difficult in the future.

Beachbody response

Wow, Erick! Congratulations on your success with Beachbody's T25 Workout. Shaun T is literally helping to transform lives all over the world, so we are happy that you too were able to jump on board with T25 and get in great shape. With just a little dedication and taking advantage of the nutrition guide, workout calendar and taking the measures needed to track your results, you were able to achieve not just awesome results, but a complete body transformation. We can not wait to hear more about what you decide to do next. Thank you for being a part of the Beachbody community and for sharing your dedication and commitment to achieving your fitness goals. Keep up the Great Work!!!

Original review: March 31, 2019

Went online to order but changed my mind, so didn’t press “complete my order.” Instead, I closed the browser window as there was no other way out. Lo and behold I got an email confirming my order. Called in and was told this had never happened before but they would refund my card and I could keep the product. I declined the product but was told they had no way to stop the product being shipped. Carl said he would make sure I was refunded and no more charges would go on my card as best as he was able to ensure that (What does that mean?) so now we’ll see what happens. Not happy about this. How can a charge be placed when I didn’t press “place my order?”

Hi Nicola,

We are sorry to hear that you did not intend to purchase the 21 Day Fix Essential package and did not wish to complete the order, but reported receiving an email confirming your order. Normally, when shopping with us online via Beachbody.com and completing the checkout process by entering your credit card information, expressly agreeing to the terms and conditions of your order by clicking the checkbox, and clicking “Place Order,” your order will be processed as you requested. After this initial order is processed, additional offers, which may interest you, will be presented. If you close your browser after you click “Place Order,” your initial order will still be processed as you requested, but we will not charge you for any additional items you may have added to your cart unless you reach the final confirmation page.

However, according to your statement, while you did provide your card information you did not press "place order" and with that information, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and confusion encountered with our web billing process and we hope that we can help turn your experience around.

Being that we make the attempt to get our Customer's their packages, as soon as possible, your order is also following this same standard and has already been "Picked" for shipment. Unfortunately, we are not able to stop the package from shipping. Thus, once your package has been shipped, we will process your refund of the first and only payment that will be billed. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide a return label, as we do not have the access to provide return labels for Canadian Addresses and thus we are requesting that you return your package and we will be sure to honor the initial shipping and handling fee charged.

Beachbody expert review by JJ Virgin

Fitness, nutrition and support are combined in a comprehensive weight-loss program featuring workouts, meal plans and coaching. Stream or buy classes on DVDs, along with supplements, gear and apparel.

• Stream exercise content: Beachbody On Demand provides unlimited access anytime, anywhere to continually updated workout shows and nutritional content for all fitness levels. A 12-month plan is $99.

• Purchase gear online: Bands, balls, weights and all gear used in Beachbody workout shows is available for purchase online.

• Support community: A free personal coach supplies motivation and encouragement to keep you accountable and connects you with other members doing similar Beachbody programs.

• Meal planning: Boost your results with nutrition that complements your program. Workouts include easy-to-follow compatible meal plans with hundreds of recipes.

• Live workouts: Find the same classes you’re doing at home at local gyms, taught by trained Beachbody Live instructors.

• Bundle your health and fitness journey: Pair a Beachbody On Demand subscription with a selected workout program and matching nutritional supplements and gear.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Beachbody Company Information