3.90/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 23, 2017

181 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I’ve been Instagram friends with my coach, Maegan **, for a while now and I would follow her. When she started giving us little surprises with Shift Shop, it piqued my interest and I ordered Shakeology from Beachbody. The shake tasted good but I didn’t finish it and I have a couple of little packets left. I tried the Vegan in hopes that it wouldn’t bother my stomach because most protein shakes do, but it still had the tendency to do so. Beachbody was convenient. I can download workouts if I needed to and I could take them with me when traveling. My experience with them has been fun.

Hi Lynsie!

We are so happy to hear you’ve found a good online support system with the help of one of our Team Beachbody Coaches! They are definitely a contributor to the success many of our customers have had with our products!

Keep up the great work and remember to submit your before and after results to win your free prize!

Beachbody Corporate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I was getting out of shape and I was going to be having my first kid. A friend told me about Beachbody, and so I started doing Insanity back in the day. I’ve also ordered several other products. Right now, I just use On Demand. I’ve had great results and I'm definitely down to my lowest weight that I’ve been at. Right now I’m just trying to get to a peak that I want to. That’s basically more nutrition than anything, which is something I’m also working on. I was thinking about becoming a coach, so I’m trying to figure out if that’s what I really want to do or not. I love to purchase some more of the product. But for me, it’s just a matter of price. I’m working on my college degree right now, so I really need tons of money to buy all the products that I want to get. Beachbody is a great product and I hope they keep coming out with more great products, I’m sure they will, because I love using them.

Hi, Sam

Thank you for expressing your interest in the Coach network. Of course we encourage people to become Coaches if you feel you are ready to help yourself and others lead healthy and fulfilling lives!

You can get more information on the Coach network via the following link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2000/~/team-beachbody-coach%3a-summary/kw/coaching/related/1/lob/coach

We are glad you are enjoying Beachbody on Demand and we hope you continue to reach all of your health and fitness goals!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

One of my friends had a lot of success with Beachbody. I chose them over different fitness providers because I have twins and being able to do it at home is nice. Plus they were also having a special. I got a year of Beachbody On Demand and had signed for the auto-ship of Shakeology. I had to click multiple times to get to what I want on their site. Good thing I'm internet savvy so my friend would just send me links and then I could find what I need. But overall they have great customer relations and I'm satisfied.

Hi Samantha,

It’s great to hear Beachbody on Demand has been a suitable fit for your lifestyle! We understand how difficult it can be sometimes to take some time out of our busy days to workout. Keep up the great work and remember to submit your results for a chance to win a prize!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have the Beachbody year membership and I have tried some of the Shakeology. I've bought whole bundles that had the 21-day fix, the portion containers, and the shake cup. Their ordering system is so confusing. There are four different websites and you had to go to one. They didn't have a really professional looking layout. I got really confused on where I should click. There was a whole lot of words and it's hard to tell the difference between this and that.

It has always been said that the trick to losing weight is a balanced diet and exercise. Exercise is going to help me lose weight and Beachbody got me off my butt. I like how easy it was to operate on the Fire Stick. It was incredibly easy to maneuver and figure out. It was awesome. But I had a situation where I had placed my order and when the order showed up it had a dirty top. My issue was handled but not quickly. But overall I had a very good experience. I'll renew for the year and get the exact same thing that I had before where it's a month's worth of shake and a year's worth of workout.

Hello Emily,

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding our websites.

We will be unveiling a new and improved website, which will be easier to maneuver and more user-friendly.

Congratulations on receiving multiple Success Story t-shirts for the workouts you have completed!

We are also happy to know that you are enjoying our Beachbody On Demand streaming service.

We wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I have been buying DVDs from Beachbody and doing their videos at home for a long time. I did the TurboFire, and then recently, the PiYo. I've already lost about 30 pounds or a couple of dress sizes with PiYo. So far, while my app is doing fine, their Beachbody On Demand desktop website is not exactly user-friendly. It's jumbled and difficult to navigate. And then, once you get into it, it's okay. But during my first experience, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Despite this, my overall experience is great and I would still do it again.

Hi Tiffany,

Congratulations on losing 30 lbs! We understand the dedication and determination it takes to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you for providing us the feedback on the Beachbody on Demand website. Our technology department is working every day to make the website, even more, user friendly.

Beachbody Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I really like Beachbody. They have a marvelous program and I like the support I get from the site. My coach is awesome too. His name is Antonio and I got him on Facebook. Aside from still doing Core De Force every day, I also have Insanity that I'm going to do after another round of Core De Force. Overall, it's easy to go to Beachbody.com and get into my profile. And if I needed to contact my coach about anything, I just send him a message on Facebook. It’s super simple.

Hi Stanley!

It’s awesome to know we have amazing people like our Coaches behind our fitness journeys. Having a great support system and resources like our fitness programs makes a great recipe for success in your health and fitness goals.

We wish you the best of luck in your second round of Core De Force!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My wife and I did the P90X deal five years ago. After that, we went on a break and then it was a year ago that my boss and his wife, who were Beachbody coaches, got me hooked back into it again. We also have the 10-Minute Trainer series and the DVD copies of the 21 Day Fix. My wife took care of all the ordering and it was fine. I've been hooked on the Hammer and Chisel, Sagi and Autumn and I love them as coaches. They're entertaining to watch and it's a really fun program. Beachbody put together a good product there.

The result was phenomenal. The first 20 pounds, I lost by doing P90X a few years ago and then I stayed at that weight for a while. The next 70 pounds came in the last year when we did the 21 Day Fix and switched over to Hammer and Chisel. My total weight loss was 90 pounds using Beachbody products and I'm at my healthiest I've ever been in my life. I struggled over the years with knowing what kind of food to eat and how to be healthy. We stayed on the 21 Day Fix meal plan this whole time even though we switched to some different workouts. My experience with Beachbody was totally life-changing with the way I view food, being physical, being active and it has been awesome. I have recommended Beachbody to a number of friends.

Hi, Taylor!

It’s so great to hear of all your accomplishments with Beachbody!

We love hearing of life changing stories such as yours because we feel your experience is motivating to others who may be just starting out their journey. Congratulations on losing those 90lbs we know it wasn’t easy but it was totally worth it!

Keep up the great work with your health goals and if you haven’t already, remember to submit your before and after results for a chance to win some prizes!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I had used Beachbody programs in the past. When I saw the free trial, I thought that sounded pretty exciting. It’s been pretty easy to buy from them online. Also, the On Demand platform is great. I like the ability to use the different workouts and experience the different trainers. It’s fun, easy and it works. I’m satisfied with Beachbody.

Hello Michelle,

As you mentioned, Beachbody on Demand is fun and easy! We wanted to provide customers and Coaches the same opportunity to take charge of their health and with Beachbody on Demand, you have the diversity to select any workout that is suitable for you.

It’s great to hear our customers believe in the success of Beachbody on Demand as much as we do!

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I’ve tried the Atkin’s and different workout DVDs and it didn’t make me thin. I tried every other diet and Beachbody was my last hope. I started with the 21-Day Fix and I feel fantastic. I finally found the answer, I can do this and it motivated me to continue going. I was looking for something that could help me more on the eating side. Most plans come with huge, expensive meal plans that are hard to follow. With Beachbody, I could eat whatever food that I could afford as long as it could fit within the containers. It’s all about portion control and financially, trying to find cheaper options. But it was mainly reteaching myself how to eat properly.

I’ve been doing this for two years now and it’s the first one I started. It opened me into the Beachbody world and all their workouts. But with this 21 Day Fix alone, I lost about 35 pounds before I needed to move on to the next workout because I got bored. And then from there, I did more weightlifting ones because I wanted to try to start sculpting my body. And two years later, I’m down to almost 75 pounds.

I used to do athletics in school. Everybody did. I had my first child at 19 and that’s where all the pounds came on. I spent seven years trying to get these flipping things off and couldn’t figure it out. I was 200 pounds and miserable. It’s a long time to find that. With the 21 Day Fix, even if I get bored with doing the workouts since it’s three months straight of doing those and you’re going to want to move on, you can take the containers to any other workout program that’s from Beachbody as well, and integrate it. That was a huge deal for me. I needed variety, and they have more than one DVD. So, it’s not the same thing every day. It has great results.

With the package, you the container, the DVD and a small meal plan. And then, there’s a meal plan that they suggest for three days to get you started and ready to go, cleanse everything out before you get into it. The Shakeology is very expensive and I live in Canada which makes it even more so expensive. I was allergic to it and I had some huge stomach issues with it. I tried it for a couple months and then after that, I had to stop taking it. But there are other products that they have like the Energize. I’ve heard so many times that it’s a scam and I can’t believe that some people think it is because of the Shakeology aspect. But I did it without the Shakeology. And I’m standing right here from the containers and the workout so, you can’t deny that.

Hi Tiffany,

Congratulation on losing 75 pounds using our workouts! It’s always good to hear how our programs are changing lives.

Have you ever considered becoming a Coach? Your testimony will be very motivational to others.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Doing Beachbody’s Body Beast program made me feel renewed, ripped and shredded. I wanted a weightlifting program and the Body Beast was exactly what I was looking for, so I purchased it. I went online and got right through it. My wife also likes the program a lot. I convinced her before that she wasn’t going to get huge lifting weights and she would just get toned up, so she’s into it. The Body Beast had two programs—the Lean Beast and the Huge Beast. We followed the Lean one to get cut and muscled up without putting on a lot of weight.

My wife and I just graduated from the Body Beast DVDs to Beachbody On Demand, so we’re doing that now and we’re expanding our workout routines online. I’m 100% satisfied with the results that I got after doing the program. I sent in the before and after photos to get my t-shirt and Beachbody had contacted me. They said, “Hey, give us some more pictures. Give us some more of your story.” I’ll definitely recommend Beachbody.

Hi Robert,

We’re so glad to hear about your success with Body Beast. It is definitely one of our most challenging programs and we’re proud of your wife and yourself for completing it.

We love getting such positive feedback on the results our programs provide. We hope you continue to enjoy the other programs on Beachbody On Demand and don’t forget to also submit your results for any other programs you complete.

Keep up the great work!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I heard about the P90X programs a long time ago. I did the program when I lived in Orlando. I met a different coach when I moved to Sarasota and she's been really helping me to find programs that will be helpful. I like Beachbody's different programs and there are different opportunities to try out new things. I got The Shift Shop and I really liked it. I lost seven or eight pounds and bunch of inches. I was really happy with the diet plan and the actual program itself. It was a great experience.

Hello Patricia,

Congratulations on seeing results with our Shift Shop program!

Keep up the good work.

Beachbody Corproate

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Because of a Facebook post I saw and their coach, I ordered the Challenge pack, the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology from Beachbody. It was a great experience and I'm very happy with the results.

Hi Jeannette,

Thank you for trying our 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack!

We are happy to know you had a great experience using our products.

We wish you the best on your fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I am a middle-aged woman hitting my 50's and I've always been active. I went through a divorce and a couple of other things and I just gave it all up. I'm a chronic insomniac, and so I was up all night watching TV, and there was a PiYo infomercial that came on. They talked about how it's good for women, low impact, no equipment necessary, will take the pounds off, will get you back in shape, and its good price point. So, I said to myself that I had to do it. Two days later, I saw my not-very-attractive and really out-of-shape self in the mirror. I said to myself, “My pants don't look like that on me. Do they?” I hit that age and I have really doubled myself. I was thinking that I can’t do it and that I won’t lose the 420 lbs. that I put on. So I just learned to love myself, but I saw myself in the mirror I said, “I don't love that." So, I ordered the basic PiYo. And the videos from Beachbody came in the mail after a couple of days.

I knew it's going to be hard for me to jump back in but I had to do it. I got my stuff and I got my perfect coach, Addie, who got me motivated. She’s phenomenal and I love her. I also got into some online groups that keep me going. I'm a single mom with two kids, so I don’t have to go to the gym and take the hours in my life for travel time alone. And so, I just moved my furniture in my bedroom around and have my own little space. I'm putting things in order and I'm really committed. I find that there needed to be a Beachbody coach. But I don't have the time to even begin to do that this month. So, I'm hoping later this fall. Right now, I'm on the full 30 diet.

I've done PiYo, her next PiYo after that, her prep for day-to-day obsessions, the shanty, and shift shop. The one thing that they always talk about is when you should be breathing. Sometimes I don't know when I should be going in or out, and I just always try to guess it. I just wish they'd do a little bit more of the breathing technique at the beginning of each new video. It could be just a 10-second blur and that would help me. Sometimes they exercise it more than others but it might be in the middle of the routine and I’ve been doing it wrong. Anyway, I love my experience and I'm going to keep on going.

Hi Amanda!

It’s so great to hear you have decided to take charge of your health with the help of Beachbody! We believe in you and are so proud to hear of your success so far with Piyo!

Keep up the great work. We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I saw a friend use Beachbody and it was working for him so I thought I’d give it a try since I was needing to do something for myself. I enjoyed the product and I’ve had a very positive outcome with it. I have lost 20 lbs with the first program we did. I'm very happy and satisfied with it. We’ve gone through all the Chocolate Shakeology and we’re getting the monthly service. I’m still using the Beachbody On Demand. I haven’t used it last month but hoping to get back on it soon since our house was damaged from the hurricane area in Texas Gulf Coast where I live so we’ve had to re-prioritize stuff right now for the last couple of months.

Hello, Phillip!

Congratulations on losing 20 lbs! That is an amazing accomplishment – we’re so glad to hear Beachbody has helped you achieve some of your fitness goals!

Despite having to deal with the aftermaths of the hurricane, we are also happy to know we have customers like yourself who are still trying to incorporate their health and fitness goals in their daily regime.

We wish you the best not only with your fitness but with the recovery of the hurricane.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My brother told me about Beachbody when he was doing P90X. I told him that I got really bad shin splints from running, and he told me to try out P90X. The first one I did was P90X and then P90X3. I’ve done P90X2 and Body Beast as well. I purchased them online and used the entire workout. I like the results I got with P90X recently since I cut my diet down and also ended up having the best results with it. I started tracking what I was eating, but I lost the most weight with the P90X3. I wanted to lose weight and pack on some muscle so I did the lean version of Body Beast. It was a great experience with Beachbody and it definitely works. Some people don’t believe that it works, but I can tell by all the results that people are having that it definitely did.

Hi Ethan,

Congratulations on your accomplishments with Tony Horton’s P90 series and Body Beast! Those are definitely some of our more challenging programs. Keep in mind we offer Beachbody on Demand for a larger variety of workouts!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I did the original Beachbody INSANITY workout a few years back and liked it, so I decided to get their MAX:30 workout this time. The purchasing process was simple, I used it a couple of times and I’m extremely satisfied with the results. It has been a positive experience and I’d definitely recommend it to other people.

Hi Ron,

The Insanity series is definitely challenging! Keep it up and remember to submit your results to win your free shirt after you’ve completed the program!

We wish you the best of lunch with your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I wanted a regimen to follow like most people. It's one thing to go to the gym and workout but it's a whole other thing if one doesn't know what to use, when and how to use it. Also, not everybody can afford a personal trainer. Beachbody looked like a complete work out and an in-home trainer so it appealed to me. I got the P90x when it first came out and also the pull up bars that they recommended to get with it. Then it sat on the shelf for a few years and when I picked it back up and I started working out with it, I started getting the Shakeology with it.

Purchasing their products was very easy and they come fast. Customer service was also great and it’s a very painless. Their system is great especially the P90x Beachbody coaches who are quick to respond to questions. The nutrition is half the battle and if one gets that part down, then everything else is easy. Following the guidelines, I’m 100% satisfied with the amazing results. I tell everybody about the product, the videos, and the nutrition plans. P90x worked for me and the experience is life changing. I couldn't be happier.

Hello Keith,

Great job achieving your health goals using our P90X program!

Have you considered becoming a Beachbody Coach? Your success would be great motivation for others on their fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I saw the commercial for YOUv2, and it was for fuller girls, and they're more my size. I got the courage to get the video and try it myself to see whether or not I could do it. I don't feel comfortable going to a gym because I'm a little on the heavier side. And I've tried other videos by Beachbody in the past but they were for very fit people. The YOUv2 was really great because not only could I do it, but I have three boys at home ranging from the age of 11 and 10 and they like doing it with me. And so, during the summertime when they couldn’t go outside because it was so hot, we were able to get our exercises, and they get to burn off some energy, too.

I'm doing the video five days a week, and it works out. But sometimes I'll do the full week dance, and other times I'll switch it up. I choose what I feel like doing for a certain day depending on my mood. Some of them are a little bit easier than others so it depends on how hard I want to work at a certain time. So, if it's a day where I feel a little more sluggish, I'll do the first one because it's not as demanding. Leandro was fantastic, and my kids still quote him a lot. And it's amazing to see how much weight I have lost just doing the video. Compared to the other ones I've tried in the past, I didn’t see any result because I couldn’t keep up with them. I've continued doing it past the four-week mark. And it's funny because the kids will sit there and make little comments like, "You're beautiful. We love you."

Jennifer,

We are so proud to hear of all your accomplishments with YOUv2! We like to believe there is something for everyone with Beachbody and we’re so happy to hear Beachbody has been able to help you and your family lead a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.

We believe in you and hope you continue to pursue Beachbody programs in your fitness journey!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I’ve been with Beachbody for about a year and a half now and it’s been one amazing experience. I wanted to lose weight and being with them has been a lifestyle, not a diet. Beachbody was all over TV and they’re everywhere I looked. And then I met a Beachbody coach who I liked. I got the 21 Day Fix, Country Heat and Shakeology programs, and the purchasing process was very easy. I also have the All-Access so I can pick and choose the program if I wanted or needed something easier or more difficult.

I absolutely loved the 21 Day Fix because of its simplicity. This eating program was very challenging in the beginning and it was enough to keep me motivated too. Unlike the 21 Day Fix, I totally hated Country Heat. I wasn’t into how long it took because you had to learn the moves and then, you had to do the work. But, I still use Shakeology. With Beachbody, I got the results that I wanted in the time that I needed to get it done, and I’ve recommended them to everybody.

Hello Christina,

Thank you for being a dedicated customer to Beachbody for over a year now! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed 21 Day Fix and our Shakeology.

Don’t forget you can submit your results to win a free prize along with a chance of winning some cash.

We wish you the best of luck with your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I learned about Beachbody through infomercials. I ordered an on-demand thing from them and it's good. I would recommend them.

Hi Chris,

It’s great to hear our infomercial on Beachbody on Demand was what motivated you to become a member! Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your Beachbody Challenge before and after pictures for each program you complete for a chance to win some prizes!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Beachbody is an amazing program. I am trying to lose weight and have a healthy lifestyle. Beachbody was the only program I came through. Someone had suggested it to me. I got really good results through the Beachbody workout and Shakeology. It was really good. It's worth it and I really love the product. I love all the results it's giving.

Hi Rucha,

We are happy to know that you are achieving great results using our products.

We truly appreciate your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I saw how much weight my coach at Young Blood lost and I figured that I should get back into working out and being active. Beachbody's way cheaper than a gym and I don't really have time for a gym membership because I work full-time so Beachbody was the best option. I got the full access and I got the Greenberry Shakeology and Chocolate Shakeology from them. I really like the Shakeology and I will order more of it.

I ordered online and I went to the Team Beachbody website. I just picked what I wanted to order with just the full access. When I first ordered I had some problems because I ordered two days shipping and two weeks ago, I got my stuff. I had to call and it turned out that FedEx never dropped my stuff off at my house. But I called and Beachbody reimbursed me for my two-day shipping and it was really nice. It was really simple ordering. I like that when you do go to order, it explains everything almost perfectly so there are no questions about what you're getting or how the process works and you do get your stuff. Beachbody's a really awesome program. It's really easy and simple to follow. I would recommend them to anybody.

Hello Gabby,

Thank you for providing such positive feedback about your experience! It’s great to hear of the benefits you have experienced while using Beachbody and Shakeology. Remember to submit your photos to the Beachbody Challenge to win some free prizes after you complete your workouts.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I was doing my own thing and I wasn’t really pushing myself, and I was looking for something that would give me a direction and a plan. I purchased the Beachbody Beast, and it got me on track and gave me a goal every day. And if I miss a day, I'll double up the next day. I didn’t miss a workout and I saw the results that I wanted, so it was good. It is a good product overall, and I'm going another round with it right now. My experience has been worthwhile.

Hi Logan!

Congratulations on completing your first round of Body Beast! We hope you have submitted your before and after pictures to the Beachbody Challenge to get your free prize! Body Beast is definitely challenging and we would love to reward you for your accomplishments.

We wish you the best in your second round! Keep it up!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Beachbody products looked easy and they were the first one I saw, so I went with them. I got their INSANITY workout program and my purchase experience was good. I did the INSANITY workout and I got the results I wanted. They delivered on what they promised so I’m very happy.

Hi Jay,

Great job on achieving your fitness goals using our Insanity program!

Congratulations on receiving the Insanity Success Story t-shirt as well.

We truly appreciate your dedication.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I am really upset to see that I was charged $39.00 for unknown reasons. In Googling this issue, I have found that Beachbody is known to charge a monthly or quarterly membership fee to its "club" without permission. I DID NOT sign up for this. I bought a product and stated at the this was a "one-time" charge and received it. I just sent an email to the company and hope they will reply and tell me that this amount will NOT be charged again, and that I will receive a refund. I am really upset that my credit card would be wrongfully used after the transaction was completed.

Hi Jane,

We attempted to contact you on September 19, 2017 to further clarify your original purchase; however, we were unable to reach you.

Upon reviewing your account we see you took advantage of our Beachbody On Demand 14-day free trial subscription at the time of your original purchase. Being that there was no request to cancel the subscription before the trial period ended, the first charge processed on September 17, 2017.

We understand your frustration, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. As confirmation, the Beachbody On Demand subscription was cancelled September 17, 2017 and a full refund has been processed. Please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect on your credit card.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

When I started working out, the people that I knew that had done Beachbody as well as people online all said the first one to do is P90X. Everybody was talking about how it’s one of the hardest things in the world but is definitely worth it. Back then, a challenging 90-minute workout was ridiculous but P90X got a lot of good reviews. After the P90X, I bought the Body Beast and then the P90X3. Now I’m on Focus T25. For weight, my favorite is definitely Body Beast, which is a straight week workout.

The only thing I had trouble with was that when you get all the packages, sometimes it was hard to tell what was included in a package. Some of the catalogs have the verbal description, but a lot of it is an image that has words in it. If you’re calling one thing Bonus DVD 1 and then the other is Bonus DVD A, I don’t know that 1 and A are the same things. Sometimes not having the one for one comparison between the packages is a bit difficult when I go to the site which one I want between the levels and the titles. But the images are fine.

Beachbody is very good and I like it. It’s a positive, healthy, motivational type of thing not only to do the workouts, but it’s a community and people getting into it as well. The teachers definitely know it’s a long process, like a 15-step process if I finish the program. I’ve lent out some of my Beachbody stuff for friends to use for a week and see if they like it. If they don’t think it’s good, then they're going to lose.

Hi Ramon,

Thank you for believing in Beachbody and recommending our programs to your peers.

Have you considered trying out our new Beachbody On Demand All Access?

It will allow you to stream and have full access to all of our workout programs.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I've seen Beachbody on TV and I've seen the reviews and results, so I decided to go with it. I ended up ordering Body Beast and I've been using it for a year. The Beachbody team is awesome.

Hello Rigo,

We are thrilled to know that you have decided to join the Beachbody team!

Did you know that you can submit your before and after results for a chance to win some awesome prizes?

We wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I tried BBOD for the trial period and was under the impression that it would renew for a 12-month subscription at the end of the trial period. When it renewed, I saw the line item on my bank account statement and thought nothing of it. Today, I find out I was only shared for a 3-month subscription. The issue is that I never received any receipt for the transaction. There's nowhere online for me to be able to see that my membership was not what I thought, and I didn't find out about the problem until they sent me an e-mail saying so AFTER the 3-month subscription ended.

Furthermore, they only emailed me because my old credit card got replaced. Otherwise, I would have been none the wiser until I saw the charge. I called them today and learned of the error. I understand that I played a role in this and that I should have noticed the difference in the amount I was expecting vs what I was charged, but I honestly didn't. I saw the "Beachbody" charge when my trial period ended and since I had been expecting the charge, I thought nothing of it.

Fast forward to recent events: 2 days ago, I received an email saying my card was declined (it got replaced and I guess they tried to charge the old one) and I didn't call right away because I thought it was an email in error. It said nothing in the email regarding the attempted charge, the reason for the charge, the amount they attempted to charge - NOTHING. Furthermore, I have still been accessing the site to workout everyday and when I go to my account screen it shows nothing more than my email address (the "my account" screen has always been useless).

So, again, I had no way of knowing that my membership was over or close to ending prior to today's telephone conversation. Today, I called customer service to see what was going on and why I'd received the email. When my representative mentioned that my subscription ended, I explained that I remember selecting "12-month" for my renewal option and was under the impression that the 12-month option was what I had.

In a nutshell, they were unwilling to do anything to help me and wanted me to simply pay for a new subscription to start over today. I don't think that's great customer service, especially considering the lack of available information on the website (even for members) about our memberships and the fact that prior to recently, the only way to get any information about my account was to make a phone call and wait on hold for an indefinite amount of time to speak to a live agent (even now, I can only send requests via an online submission form. I still can't see my account information on my account screen). This is just horrible customer service and a clear lack of customer focus. I feel like I wasted my money because I would have never purposely paid for the 3-month subscription given its price compared to the other options.

Due to the lack of customer service that I received, I won't be recommending BBOD at all. I think BBOD needs to update their website and make account information visible to the account holders. Don't make us jump through hoops to see what's going on with our membership. Lastly, given the lack of information available to members and the lack of ease in getting the necessary information, they should be more willing to extend memberships for members within a grace period of expiration. It is apparent that they care very little about helping people reach their fitness goals and instead only care about how many nickels and dimes they can squeeze out of their members.

Hi Monique,

We understand how the lack of online visibility and self-service management of your current subscriptions could be a little frustrating and have received similar feedback from other customers.

Based on this feedback, over the next few months we will be making several major enhancements to our website(s), shopping experience, and self-service portals to hopefully make this a little easier.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and hope we are able to service you again in the future.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

The DVDs of the Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift are packaged in a light cardboard tri-fold with sections separated by glue. One of my DVDs no longer works. After looking at the DVD, I realized that this DVD along with the other two, have semi-dried gummy glue around the edges. I am sure the DVDs arrived that way and just over more time the glue became too thick. DO NOT BUY or at least transfer your DVDs to different packaging when you receive it. These DVDs are expensive and I am very, very upset that I no longer have access to one-third of the program!

Hi Lori,

We are sorry to hear about the poor quality of your Brazil Butt Lift DVD program. This is definitely an unusual circumstance.

We stand behind the quality of our products and want to make sure you get what you paid for at the level of quality we strive to provide. We are ready to reship you a new product to you to ensure you have a complete program, but we are unable to locate an account from the information provided in your review.

Please feel free to reply to our email or contact us via www.ConsumerAffairs.com so we can resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The coach was excellent! However, the exercise tech had a glitch, and they charged my account, even though I had cancelled by phone to end the trial. I had to cancel my debit card to avoid being ripped off by them.

Hi,

We are more than happy to assist you with canceling your membership to avoid recurring charges; however, the information provided from your review does not match the account we were able to locate in our systems We tried contacting you via email and phone to validate the request, but were unable to reach you.

Please feel free to reply to our email or contact us via www.ConsumerAffairs.com so we can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Beachbody Company Information