toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hi Cortney,

We are very happy to hear about your success with Beachbody!

You are a perfect example of the amazing results you can achieve with just one of our programs, but you have completed multiple - that is AWESOME!

After reviewing your account, we confirmed you have entered your results to receive the Beachbody Challenge t-shirts for each completed program. We have sent you t-shirts for PiYO, CIZE and Country Heat.

Keep up the great work and we hope we continue to be a helping tool in your fitness journey!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

A few years back, we were watching the Turbo Fire commercial and I told my boyfriend at the time that I wanted that because I needed to lose weight. So, that was my Valentine's Day present. So far, I did T25 and PiYo as well as Country Heat and Cize, and I'm extremely satisfied with every single one of them. In fact, everyone that I've come in contact with ask about what programs I've done, and I've told them everything about Beachbody.

Hi Monica,

Thank you for sharing your fitness journey with us! We are very happy to hear of your achievements with our fitness programs!

We are also glad to hear you took advantage of the promotional offer of the Beachbody on Demand All Access. This is such a great opportunity to be able to use Beachbody’s programs to their full potential.

Normally, Beachbody on Demand is $38.87 (+tax) every 3 months, which comes out to an average of $150 a year, however, with the promotional offer, a yearly premium is discounted at $99.95 (+tax).

After reviewing your account, we confirmed you have already also received Beachbody Challenge t-shirts for submitting your before and after results. Be sure to continue to submit your results for any other programs you completed.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

My niece by marriage became a Beachbody coach and since we're friends on Facebook, I kept seeing all these advertisements on how they do. So one day I jumped on it and said I'm interested in losing some weight. And she got me signed up that very day. I have tried and used all of the performance line. I started out with 21-day fix and 1 to 21 day fix extreme. I went to P90X3 and when Hammer and Chisel came out, I jumped all over that. I liked it so much. And I bought Body Beast and workout to it almost exclusively. I do have several others like Core De Force, Brazil Butt Lift and RevAbs but I keep going back to Body Beast all the time. Then they had an offer here recently where I could buy a year of BOD and I bought them. So I not only have DVDs of the programs, I now have every single program on the internet.

I'm very happy with the results I've gotten with everything. It's like every single one of them has something for me that I can go back to. I'm 66 years old and my initial goal was to lose some weight and I lost more weight than I thought I would. I only had a goal of 20 pounds but I lost 35 pounds. That turned me on and when I got the Hammer and Chisel, that turned me onto weightlifting. And after going through a year of Body Beast and Hammer and Chisel, I decided to start competing at my age. So it changed my way of eating and my approach to food. Body Beast's Sagi Kalev has this burning desire to lift weights and be strong which has taken over my life and it's really great. Last month in October, I was one of those daily challenger winners then I became a monthly challenger winner in October. So they did a really good job of editing out my blue language, so to speak and I would recommend them.

My now coach, Christine, was doing a marriage boot camp that was based on space and then she posted at the end whoever wants to take a claim back at their health and move forward, to talk to her. That’s when she talked to me about the Beachbody program and we discussed my goals, what would be possible for me and at what point was my fitness level. So we decided to try the 21 Day Fix in 2015 right after my first pregnancy. Then I found out I was pregnant again. So I followed another program until almost a few months before I got my second baby. It was on Autumn’s Beachbody On Demand but it was for pregnancy.

I just started again but this time with the Country Heat because having two small children at home makes it not easy to workout. I found that my body wasn’t ready for the 21 Day Fix yet. But I really love doing the Country Heat. It’s so good to get back on track and try to lose that pregnancy weight. The Country Heat covers all my needs. It's perfect and enthusiastic. Autumn is a pretty good coach on TV.

I've recommended Beachbody. I really love their products that I bought and I can’t wait to get back to 21 Day Fix but I just have to wait a bit more. My mom uses the 21 Day Fix and she’s lost weight too, so we’re doing this together. My sister also has a Country Heat now.

My sister in law had done Beachbody after having her baby last year. That’s how I first came in contact with Beachbody but I have also noticed a friend from high school and elementary school was getting great results. She is a coach and reached out to me if I’d be interested in trying it. I just had a baby a few months before so I still had the rounded baby pudge. And so I started and after the first week of the program, my stomach looked like a normal person again from it looking like I was three months pregnant.

There's a huge difference because the plan involved reengaging the stomach muscles that I hadn’t been able to engage in the past 10 months. And so I’ve just been consistently going with it. I haven’t missed an exercise day since I started and I’m 31 days in now. For my second round which is the 21 Day Fix, I’ve been doing the Chocolate Vegan Shakeology everyday and I have been really enjoying it. I like the variety of the workouts because if one muscle group’s sore, the next one I do is the arms and then the next day is the legs. It’s a good schedule. I also have the Beachbody On Demand and it's so convenient. I stayed out at a hotel on the beach for a couple of days and I was able to just bring my iPad and keep going with the workouts in my hotel room.

I’ve also really liked having the challenge group and I’ve found that to be really nice. It’s not common these days to have a group of people just cheering you on for living a healthy lifestyle. It's a great support that I’ve been receiving. It’s also nice to have the formula in place for me. Additionally, my coach is really great about doing a full-meal plan for her challenge group. I did for the first week and then realized I was making different meals for myself and for the rest of the family. I have been keeping the containers and the rules in mind then personalizing it for the family so we’re not eating the same thing everyday of the week. I don’t stick to the containers completely though and I am nursing so I have to go out of the calorie bracket. But I try to follow it as well as I can. I was not a vegetable person before and I would probably go a full week without having a real vegetable. Having these four containers of vegetables a day is such a big difference for my body. I feel that I have a lot more energy.

I had tried P90X before. It was back when I was still in the service and the biggest problem with that was that I was in the infantry, which meant that by the time that we were done with the day at 7:00 PM, it gives you a grand total of 10 hours before you had to be awake again to do morning PT. So I really didn’t have the time to do it. But I liked and I wanted to be able to do it. When I got out of the military I wanted to do P90X because I have the old DVD's, but I knew I wasn’t ready. I logged on to Beachbody's website and I find out that they have an on-demand service, which is awesome. So I finished the P90. I’m about 30 days into P90X3 right now.

Originally, I was a little discouraged because the electrical measurement system that I had said I wasn’t losing body fat. So I decided to check again with the actual body measurements, and it looks like I’ve gone from a 33 to 26 in 120 days and on my last reading, I’ve gone down 17 pounds in the same amount of time. Having the on-demand service was a really great idea, because you’re able to cycle into the next program with no problems. Whoever came up with that idea should be getting a standing ovation or a big bonus.

One of the barriers was always large, upfront costs for the DVD's, but if you think about it, it's just $4 a week. It’s a really good investment. Not only have I lost weight and body fat, but I do dance classes with my wife and I’m no longer hurting as much as I used to. Also about the same time that I started the program, we found out that my wife and I are going to have a daughter. So now, not only am I doing this for myself but I’m also going to be a role model.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Hello Joann,

We have attempted to reach you regarding your inquiry, however we have been unsuccessful.

To better assist you, please contact us at your earliest covenience at (877) 908.4055, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM PST.

We have cancelled all subscriptions on your account, no further charges will occur.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

On the 9th July 2016 I ordered the Cize workout and against my better judgment agreed to receiving the Activit dietary supplements at a one time low fee. I was told all I had to do if I no longer wanted the supplement was to call and cancel. The day I received my product I called 800-207-0425 to cancel my order. When I spoke to the rep I was told I could also cancel the subscription quickly online. I asked him "did I need to do that" seeing as I was canceling with him and very very clearly he said no, all good he would take care of everything in this call. I felt reassured. We had a pleasant exchange and I hung up thinking that was easy and efficient as promised.

I went on to enjoy my new DVD workout. A month later a box of Activit showed up delivered through USPS. I was at a loss and very confused as I knew I had canceled this. I immediately contacted Beachbody customer service. This has now started a 6 month exchange of getting nowhere. I have in total received 3 shipments of these supplements and each and every time I get on to customer service requesting them to stop and get nowhere. This company is designed to steal money. I have now decided to contact whatever entity I can to report them and try to return these unopened boxes of product that just keep coming and to recover the money from my account this company has stolen.

My friend who is a Beachbody coach got me into Beachbody. I’ve done the 21 Day Fix Extreme, Shakeology, Body Beast, and just started Core de Force. So far, my favorite is the 21 Day Fix Extreme. It’s super easy to use a meal plan and it works really well, especially if you’re trying to do a lot in a short amount of time. But Core de Force has been a lot of fun. It's probably been the most fun workout.

I didn’t follow the meal plan that much so I definitely saw a lot of increase in muscle but I didn’t see much of a difference in the scale. With the 21 Day Fix, I was getting ready for my wedding when I used that so I was a lot stricter about the meal plan and saw a lot more results with it. I would definitely recommend Beachbody to a friend.

I'm loving Beachbody. I heard about it years ago through my cousin who's a coach. My best friend started doing it and became a coach, so I got on it with her. I've been doing Core de Force but I bought the $200 all-access. After the first 30 days, I wasn't really feeling like there was a big change, but when I looked at the pictures, it was definitely noticeable. I also have the Shakeology and I've been thinking about getting supplements. Beachbody works. You get in what you put out.

It’s been great with Beachbody. I did the 21 Day Fix and I’m still following it, and the results have been awesome. I’m happy because I’m almost back to high school weight and it’s good. However, I don't know if they have sent the t-shirts. I did everything I was supposed to do but I haven’t gotten them.

Hi Bri,

We sincerely apologize for the billing issue with your Beachbody On Demand subscription. This is not a usual experience. Your account has been refunded appropriately to correct the discrepancy.

If you haven't already, please provide the requested documentation so you can be reimbursed for any overdraft fees associated with this issue..

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I was recently charged twice for my on demand account. Not only did this inconvenience me because of the extra $41.20 being taken off of my card but it also caused me to overdraft and get a late charge on my car payment because I only had enough funds in there to cover the car payment. When I contacted customer service to help me with the issue she refunded me my $41.20 but made no other attempts to make the situation right... even after telling her I was considering canceling my account and my coach account. She didn't offer any other way to make the situation right causing me to in fact cancel my account and when I asked her to verify that it was indeed canceled she said "Sure". This made me even more mad. It should have been a simple yes or no so that I'm not left to question whether or not I will receive charges in the future! Very disappointed!

I was looking for an online exercise program last year. I signed up for the free membership just to see what they offered. Never used the service. Was charged for the membership after 31 days. They refused to reimburse me, although they can see that I never even logged into their site. I believe this is unethical of them, even if they feel justified by some fine print.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for being a dedicated Beachbody customer and taking the time to talk to us.

You've had so much success with multiple Beachbody programs, so we're bummed Country Heat didn't work out for you. But, we stand behind our products and our 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. With that in mind, it was easy to help out with your concern and accomodate your request.

We hope it was resolved to your satisfaction.

We are happy we've been able to support your health and fitness needs thus far. Keep up the good work.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I love Beachbody products. I have Hip Hop Abs, 21 Day Fix, PIYO, CIZE, and now Country Heat. Back in my day, I went to the country clubs, I two-stepped, three-stepped, the waltz, the tush push, the Boot Scootin' Boogie (Brooks and Dun), the 10 step to the Cotton Eyed Joe, the electric slide, the achy breaky heart (Billy Ray Cyrus). I have not been in quite a few years, while I haven't forgot the two-step, the three-step and the waltz, I have forgotten the line dances, when I saw Country Heat I was so excited to get through my CIZE DVDs and order Country Heat to learn the line dances again.

I hope there is a sequel to this that actually has some line dances on it to learn that go with some of the best songs out there. I am so disappointed in Country Heat. I thought I was going to learn some line dances to some songs that are on the radio and then when I heard the song on the radio I could do the line dance to it. I don't want to pay the next installments that I owe. All it is, is about 100 different steps to learn, some are familiar, most are not. There is only one line dance in the whole PKG.

The Dirty 30 exercise routine needs to stay with the 21 Day Fix. There is a Mishmash part that I've read about, it didn't come with my PKG. I thought I was gonna relearn some old line dances and learn some new ones, not just a hundred steps and only 1 line dance. I really like the lay out of Sean T's CIZE, you really learn some dance moves that actually go with a routine, and then you dance the routine, 6 of them, he's a really good instructor. Thank you and please let me know if and when a real Country Heat DVD PKG becomes available.

Hi Alicia,

We apologize for any difficulty you experienced in cancelling your Coach account over the past few months.

Per our Team Beachbody Independent Coach Policy and Procedures, a Coach must submit a cancellation form with a signature in order to close the account. This is to ensure understanding of responsibilities and necessary actions moving forward, even if commissions were not disbursed. Cancellation of your Coach account is separate and distinct from cancelling other Home Direct subscriptions like Shakeology.

On January 28, 2017, your account was successfully cancelled after receiving your signed form. As a courtesy, we also processed a refund for your Business Service Fees totaling $127.60 to make up for any misunderstanding.

We consider this matter resolved, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to help.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Fraudulent company! I canceled back in March 2016. The card I file expired. They have called, emailed etc to get a new card. I explained that I cancelled the coach account. No new card would be given. THEY GOT MY NEW CARD NUMBER - not from me. I have numerous emails etc. Never ever use this company. They will milk you forever and never let you cancel.

Beachbody

Congratulations on being a Beachbody Challenge winner and receiving the $500, that is such a great accomplishment!

We are happy to hear you have had good results with the assistance of Focus T25, Body Beast, and the Master’s Hammer and Chisel. We hope you continue to exceed in your fitness journey.

Keep up the good work!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I like Beachbody. In fact, I'm still doing it. I started with T25, the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I've also been working on Body Beast and did some Hammer and Chisel. I've lost about 45 pounds at the beginning and I was one of the $500 winners in their photo event. So, I've been really satisfied with them.

Hi Stephanie,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your fitness experience!

From the sounds of it, you have been very active after being able to complete the Master’s Hammer and Chisel program. You are a great example of how life changing our fitness programs can be.

If you would like to get more information on becoming a Coach, you can visit us at http://www.teambeachbody.com/coach to learn more.

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I've been feeling very unwell health-wise, so I wound up doing Beachbody's Hammer and Chisel program. And it was really a transformation. I benefited significantly from their coaching services. They've got people that are supporting in there, that chime in at the right time. It helped me feel good again. It was wonderful both mentally and physically and great things happened after that. I ended backpacking down in the Grand Canyon and I would never have been able to carry 30 plus pounds down my back, feel strong, enjoy that trip and make it back up. And I really owed that to Hammer and Chisel.

It's a great idea to have a coach and a team that you can feel a part of, so that you can be accountable to everyone that's out there and not just yourself. Everybody's cheering one another. And it's not that you have to go somewhere to do it. You can do it online and by posting pictures, you feel like you're getting to know these people and be a part of something. It gives you extra drive, and that's a differentiator of Beachbody. Also, my personal coach, Lisa, is fantastic. She says to me on occasion, "Come on. You should be a coach. You should be a coach." Because of how many things I would post and trying to inspire others to feel and believe in themselves. And to gain the energy and the great feelings that I got from doing the program. I love Beachbody. I challenged with the Shakeology and a three-day exercise. I still stay involved which helps me to keep in line.

Hi Paul,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with cancelling your Coach Account.

The Team Beachbody Independent Coaching opportunity is a business that gives Coachesthe opportunity to earn commissions. Because of this earnings potential, a valid social security number (SSN) is needed to start and maintain a Coach Business Center.

If for any reason we are notified we do not have a valid SSN on file, we must correct it, even if the error is found at the time of cancellation.

We appreciate you providing the requested information and assure you your Coach account was cancelled as of 1/27/2017. You will no longer be billed the monthly Business Service Fee.

We've tried contacting you, but have been unsuccessful thus far. We would like to still gather more information in regards to your experience to ensure all of your questions and/or concerns have been fully addressed.

Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

They refuse to take paper fax request to cancel. Force you to go to a complex online cancelation form. When I did so it did not recognize the last 4 digits of my social. After dealing with chat room reps they told me to complete a W-9 and do another application then go in and cancel. So I called my credit card company and they are going to stop their charges. Avoid this company at all costs. They are crooks.

I got the vitamins, Shakeology, and Insanity like the Max 30, the 21 Basics, Extreme and the regular one that came in the packet from Beachbody. The Hammer and Chisel PiYo workout was one of my first. It was really easy purchasing online. When you pull up the Basic Packet, you see what can be added and that makes it easy to navigate through and add on if you want to. So far, it's been a good experience. Anytime I called customer service, everybody was always absolutely friendly and super accommodating for any of my needs whether it was a cancellation, a deferment or a problem.

Hi Mike,

Congratulations on losing 65 pounds with P90X! That is definitely a huge accomplishment and something we are very proud to have helped you achieve!

Core De Force is a great program where mixed-martial arts (MMA) workouts have been incorporated to help tighten up your midsection, carve a stronger core, and sculpt total-body definition. This program can certainly help you get to the next chapter in your fitness journey.

If you are interested in sharing and submitting your before and after results to our Beachbody Challenge for a chance at winning cash prizes and/or other gifts, visit us here: https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I'm 5'9" and was almost 270 pounds as a male and that's a lot of weight. A friend of mine told me, "Hey, if you don't lose some weight, some other man is gonna be raising your kids." That turned the light bulb on. I ordered a P90X and did it for two weeks that I had to take a day off. Once I did that, I got the mindset that I have to workout everyday. I did my first full 90 days and has been hooked ever since. I've lost a little bit over 65 pounds in the two years that I've done it.

Right now, my friend and I are doing Core De Force and we love it. We've done our first 30 days and now on our second one. He had lost almost 30 pounds just by doing the program. I had multiple people who saw the results and everything that's happened with me. They ask what kind of diet I am in and I tell them, as well as the program that I do. Other people think they have to go on a special diet to lose weight. And I said, "Well, you know, what kind of activities are you doing? Because each activity, you know, might be a little bit more intense. So, your diet has got to be changed." They have to find a program that fits their profile and what it is that they want to do. Every program is great, but if they are 60 percent body fat, I wouldn't recommend doing Body Beast. I would maybe start off with a T25. I love the programs and I promote Beachbody as much as I can. Now, I've gotten people that I know by the program.

I have done a program but it didn't work great. It's Body Beast that still works. It was easy to purchase it online. It saved my life. My weight loss plan is 52 and I lost 22 pounds so I did good. I recommended it to people. I always told them it's Body Beast.

The package that I got included Body Beast but I also included a trial of Shakeology. The package also included supplements like Recovery, a whey protein supplement and a creatine supplement. Purchase was really easy. I started my first rounds of Body Beast in June of 2016 and finished in September. I then started round two of the same program in January. The first round was great. I lost 20 pounds and a couple of inches overall, and so far, round two is going good.

I did Beachbody's Body Beast, went crazy with it and I lost three pounds. It usually takes three months to get results but I'm picky and it took me close to four months. I have their NutriBullet too and usually juice vegetables like kale, lemons, cucumbers and some berries. I got a chance to try the strawberry Shakeology too. I also purchased the Brazil Butt Lift previously but I didn't use that like I did the Body Beast which was a lot. I bought the supplements and stuff that go with the Body Beast like the little white powder that you use when you're lifting weights.

I love working out and I got to a point where I looked forward to going down the basement and doing my workout. I would tell John, "Well, I'm going to go workout with the guys... You know, Sagi and two various big-muscled men that he has on." I felt like I had a personal trainer. Even though they were all big guys, I was able to get good results without turning myself so. It was a lot of fun and probably the best experience I've had.

The Beachbody staff was also really good and sweet to me. They contacted me to see if I wanted to participate in something online. I sent in my before and after pictures and they gave me $500 as a contest winner. I recommended Body Beast to everyone and I had eight people order Body Beast because of the results I got. People would see me and ask what I was doing. I tell them to order the Body Beast and just do it. I did and I ate like a body builder. I had cod, chicken breast, and broccoli and I would always do his supplements. I'm not always disciplined but during that time, I had a goal in mind that I wanted to accomplish. I really followed through with the nutrition. I went from being pudgy to pretty lean at the age of 49.

I did a trial pack of Shakeology and it was all right. Purchasing the 21 Day Fix and Cize was easy. I won $500 in the contest and still doing the program. It's been a good experience so far.

I heard a lot about Beachbody. It just seemed to be the most popular and my friend's doing it. I got the P90X3 that came with the Shakeology and I like it. It was very easy to purchase online and I would recommend it.

Beachbody was something that I always knew was out there, that it was crazy hard and was a huge challenge. Even back when I was in high school, I knew of it. My dad bought their P90X and did that. I did their Insanity videos and I won the Beachbody Challenge Award. That was really cool and encouraging and I'm still doing it. I started the 22 Hard Corps at the beginning of the year and I'm super excited about that. It's really challenging and a different change of pace from Insanity with the weights and everything like that. I love it. I also got the P90X Jump Mat which was really good and I got a free sample of Shakeology. It was super easy and straightforward purchasing their products online. All in all, it's always been a really awesome experience and I love working with all the different people. I would definitely recommend Beachbody to a friend.

A lot of the times the order confirmation and tracking wasn't very helpful for a while so we didn't really know it was coming in. But things would come in about the time we'd expect it. There's just no way of knowing when they had come in. We purchased the Shakeology, all of the Performance line, Beachbody On-Demand and then TurboFire, Insanity Max:30, Body Beast, 22 Minutes Hard Corps, Core De Force, and PiYo. But we've stopped doing a couple of the Performance Line products, the Recovery and Recharge, because it's one of the few that there's not a vegan option for. And that's something that we've been hoping to have changes in.

We recently just had a little girl and my wife was researching throughout her pregnancy on how to lose the baby weight. She had heard of a coach that a lot of the ladies have recommended so she reached out to her and learned about Beachbody. My wife did the first couple of rounds of their program. She was seeing results but not quite what she was expecting. Once she changed over to doing the Shakeology on a regular basis and following the meal plans, she was seeing a lot better results. We'd done the 21 Day Fix and we completed the Les Mills Combat. We also did 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel and Body Beast. We're currently doing Core De Force.

I lost a lot of my weight through the first couple of programs, wanted to maintain it and put on some muscle so I was getting more of the Shakeology which is like a protein powder. I've started trying it in the morning for breakfast and I'm enjoying it. I was a contest winner in one of the challenges for the 22 Minute Hard Corps and I won money for the transformation. My wife is currently a coach so I signed on with her and we're trying to expand and spread the word.

The people at Beachbody care about the customers and their products are phenomenal. Every product I've tried from Beachbody or anything they're affiliated with is amazing. I got 90X and Shakeology later in the year, thinking I had to start a change and I was looking for a source to do that. I used their diet guide that had suggestions on how to eat properly and the things about the workout. I was already happy with my transformation but winning the monthly prize for my age group was awesome. It was life-changing. I had never even really intended on doing their challenge and I didn't even think I'd do any good in the contest but it was a great opportunity and pleasure to be able to accept that $1000.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Jan. 16, 2017

Beachbody resolved the issue immediately after reading my review. I was very satisfied with the explanation I received and the swift manner in which they refunded me my money.

Hello Alice,

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved your concerns.

To confirm, you have been refunded for the first installment of the order and issued a return label to return the product back to Beachbody.

We value your feedback and will be sure to forward it to our executive teams.

Isamar M.

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I watched an infomercial on tv and thought I would like to buy the DVDs for CISE. So I went to the website advertised which was cise.com but it took me to beachbody when I went to order. Of course then it took me through several pages of possible add-ons and it was confusing as some of these add-ons were to be included free according to the tv and it was unclear how much extra they were charging. I continued on thinking I could make the necessary changes before I placed my order. THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE. On this website once you get to the final page to review your order you cannot go back, you cannot make changes. So... I did not submit the order. I closed out the page and then went into history and cleared everything out. Almost 2 hours later I get a "confirmation" email of the order I placed telling me it was processing.

I immediately attempted to cancel out the order and was told by the representative that the "one hour window" to make changes to the order had passed and there was nothing I could do except to return the dvds. I told them I wasn't paying for them, they said I would be refunded... I said, "NO, I am not paying for them at all." DO NOT PLACE ONLINE ORDER... CALL THEM INSTEAD... THE WEBSITE IS A SHAM.

Hi Julia,

We have attempted to reach you via telephone, email, and Consumeraffairs.com messaging, but haven't been able to reach you.

On January 13, 2017 we refunded two (2) Team Beachbody Club membership charges totaling $82.40. We also ensured that all subscriptions have been cancelled and no further charges will occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

They have great videos, coaching program, and shakeology. But good luck trying to cancel anytime the auto charges. They make it nearly impossible. I run a big online publishing company that depends on renewals too, including auto renewals by credit card, but we make it easy to cancel when someone wants to. Just try to do it by their site...you can't. Tried contacting them by chat and phone today to do it. On hold forever, chat is down. And, this is the second time I have tried.

I actually think I already did this months ago with a rep on the phone. So I was surprised to get another charge on my cc statement again this month. And...my beachbody coach even warned me about this... be sure to UNCHECK the beachbody by demand opt in, or after the trial I would be charged. I could have sworn I unchecked it since she told me to...but to no avail. They have charged me at least twice now another $49 each...and I haven't been able to stop it.

Hi Jeffrey,

Beachbody Customer Support information is available online. It can be found by visiting our online support page at www.beachbodysupport.com.

Upon reviewing your account, your Beachbody On Demand subscription was successfully cancelled on January 6, 2017 before your trial period expired. You were not charged any additional fees.

We have attempted to reach you by phone and email to confirm your cancellation was processed, but we haven't been able to reach you.

Please feel free to contact us if you further questions. We are happy to help!

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Requested a FREE 31 DAY TRIAL! Of their on-demand service (regretfully) and in my hours of attempts to speak with a customer service representative and after clicking every link within in their website... I have yet to be able to successfully cancel my account. I am slowly being convinced this is a nationally unrecognized scam or an insufferably mismanaged company, but as of now my gracious amount of patience has reached conclusion. (As well as my trial period). Now I get to sit here and watch the charge roll into my account as a credit to Beachbody's conniving account management and my naivety for trusting this company.

Beachbody Company Profile