Call toll free
4.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

332 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

A friend of mine was doing P90X and I was wanting to get my health back, so they recommended that I try it. They loaned me their copy for only the two workouts and after that, I bought it. I started P90X and did that three times, then I traded an electric guitar for Insanity. In the year's span, I lost about 100 pounds. So, I have been hooked ever since. Right now, I use Beachbody on Demand every day. I also buy Shakeology every once in a while. I’m very satisfied overall. I’ve tried other video-on-demand workouts, and I don’t care for them as much. Beachbody is better quality and they explain what you’re doing better. I have recommended it to quite a few people in our area. The first two weeks are free, so you get a three-month subscription and if people don’t like it, they can just cancel it.

Hi Matt,

We are ecstatic to hear about the weight loss success that you have achieved with P90X, INSANITY and now Beachbody on Demand!
With such a powerful testimony, and to think it all began with your friend sharing the information about P90X, lets us know that we are providing

a service that is taking the lead in helping people transform their lives through health and fitness. Many times, people are willing to share fitness programs and health tips that makes sense to them. Thus, it feels great to know that Beachbody on Demand is making sense to the world and many fitness enthusiasts like yourself are seeing the Quality of our programs, as well as the option to try it for Free and are now jumping on board the Beachbody Train to Decide, Commit and Succeed. Thank you for making Beachbody your choice and please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I had always lifted weights and then I quit. But I wanted to get back in shape and Beachbody was one way to do that. I watched how they give their exercises and it is so different. There's a little bit of beat to it and I thought of trying them. If somebody is gonna purchase their program, it might seem like the aggressive weight-lifting programs, but theirs is completely different. The trainer was right there and he had two people behind him who were also lifting weights while I lifted mine. That motivated me and I really liked it. I ordered an energy drink and a protein drink from them and it was easy to order online. I've used these products and they were good. The energy drink far outweighs the pre-workout. Somehow it gives me more energy to do the workout and it has helped me out a lot.

Hi Keith,

We are excited to hear about your experience with our Beachbody Programs and Nutrition Supplements. It is amazing how just a little boost from one of our supplements can enhance one's training, especially when doing workouts that incorporate weights. Weight-Training can be intense, but like you have shared, by pairing your workout with one of our supplements, you will definitely have the energy you need to Maximize your workouts. We are so happy hear that our Supplements have helped in providing you with the energy needed to accomplish your health and fitness Goals. Thank You for sharing your experience and don't forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I’ve been doing Beachbody programs for a very long time. It is convenient, especially now with On Demand. I love that option. I’ve done lots of their programs like 21 Day Fix, INSANITY and INSANITY: MAX 30. I also did the LIIFT4, 80 Day Obsession and 22 Minute Hard Corps. I’ve also done lots of the different workouts in the PiYo program. But there is one thing that I've found to be a real bummer. One of the big pushes for me to finish a program was to get the shirt at the end to say that I did it. But with the last one I did, they sent me a generic shirt and they’re only sending one a year now. I’d really like to be able to say I completed a certain program and that I got something to show for it. It’s good advertisement too, to be able to wear those around and say you did them. Other than the programs, I've also tried their supplements like Shakeology and the pre-workout one. All in all, I would highly recommend Beachbody.

Beachbody response
Wow! You have quite the accomplishment of completing some of our most popular and life transforming Beachbody Programs.
That is absolutely amazing and shows that you are not afraid of working to achieve your goals. That is truly the Beachbody Mission and
When you achieve your goals with Beachbody Fitness Programs, nutritional products, or a combination thereof, we want to provide you
with a gift that pays tribute to that accomplishment. This year’s Success Story Gift: A Free “Goal Getter” Shirt, speaks to the combination
of the goals that you have achieved with Beachbody. We wish you continued success with your health and fitness!

Thank you for being apart of our community and sharing your experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I joined this organization approximately 6 months ago and still have not received my commission check for $116 from 6 months ago. I have called sooo many times...transferred to 4 to 5 different people. It’s mind-boggling...spent time in the phone which they indicated that they are reissuing the check so many times. I am suppose to get my commission check in 2 weeks which will mark 7 months then. I have never had so much trouble getting paid for something I have done...think twice about Beachbody???

Beachbody response

Upon further review of your account records, we were able to confirm the issue was due to your billing and shipping address information needing to be updated. We show that an update to your address was recently updated in our systems and that we have submitted another check re-issue on your behalf. Please note: physical checks can take up to 2-3 weeks from the payout date to arrive. We attempted to contact you to discuss this matter further, but were unable to reach you. We encourage you to contact our Corporate Support Team if any further assistance is needed.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

When I received the DVD set, the first 30 minute session of basic yoga went well, and it seemed off to a good start. The trouble began the next day when I tried to move on to the second session. The DVD disc absolutely would not move on to the next segment. I searched and searched through the package inserts until I found a 1-800 number (in very fine print) that I could call, and after maneuvering through the recorded options pitching yet more products, I finally got a live person who gave me a different 1-800 customer service number to call.

Apparently the 1-800 number in the package inserts was not the correct number for customer service, but that's neither here nor there at the moment. I called the second number, which again consisted of recorded options geared toward purchasing more products. Not a single one of them were for people who were dissatisfied with a product they already had. After several attempts of pushing buttons and going through pre-recorded sales spiels, I finally got a live person again.

The first person was absolutely unhelpful, even suggesting that I should try the discs on a different DVD player. First all, excuse me, but how many DVD players is the average person expected to own? I own one and it works perfectly with my other DVDs that have multiple segments you click on from a main menu. Second of all, he was adamant that the company could not refund my money without an order number, which I had already thrown away because the first segment of the first disc worked. He offered a replacement product, but not a refund. I did not want a replacement.

When I order something and pay for it, I expect it to work, and if I get a faulty product, I do not want another one, I want my money back. I was furious and he threatened to disconnect to call if I did not calm down. I hung up on him. About half an hour later, I called again, maneuvered through the recordings and got another live person. He finally found my order in the system using my full name and address, but because something was "off" or "different" about the email, he said it couldn't possibly be me and he couldn't give me a refund.

If my name were Mary Smith, maybe that would be half-way believable, but I have a rather uncommon name and I live in a small town. How many other people with that exact same name could there be in my town? Well, companies don't go by names and addresses anymore, so keep all your package labels and shipping stuff. Even if they find your name in their computer records, they won't make it right for you even if you have a product you can't use and are out over $70. Customer service departments used to have people who cared about the company's reputation enough to willingly help customers who received defective merchandise, by willingly resolving the problem with either a refund or a replacement, whatever the customer wanted.

No more. Now it's YOUR equipment that must be faulty, not our product, and no, we can't give you a refund even though we have your order recorded in our computer system, so sorry! Also, in looking through the printed material that came with the product, not only is there no real "Customer Service" number (just a 1-800 number filled with more sales pitches, and there isn't even an option for "speak to a representative"), but there is no physical mailing address for sending back faulty merchandise, and no email address for sending in questions and/or complaints. Once you get that product you ordered, you're on your own.

If the DVDs had worked properly, I might have had a great product I would have been happy with, based on my experience with the first segment. However, no fewer than three people have now tried to get this to work on both my DVD player and their own, to no avail. So, if you are considering purchasing Beachbody Three Week Yoga Retreat, there's a HUGE caveat to keep in mind. If you get a working product, great, but still keep everything, including the package wrapping - you may need it. Paying with your credit card apparently doesn't leave this company a big enough paper trail to do refunds, and their "Customer Service Department" is actually a thinly-disguised sales department, geared toward selling you more merchandise than dealing with any issues you may have with a product you already purchased. I am currently in the process of contacting the Better Business Bureau.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I've heard about Beachbody through people for quite some time, then I started following Ellen on Facebook and her little, many workouts and I decided to sign up under her to do a workout. I had a good purchasing experience. I ordered the 80 Day Obsession and it had a good description. Ellen was able to give me the rest of the information with what I didn't know about it. I used both the Performance and the Energize and I liked them a lot, but I didn't continue to use them as I felt that it was a little pricey. I only used them for a month and after using the products, I felt good and it helped me.

Ellen was really good at reaching out to all the people that are signed up underneath her and all who were part of her team. She held everyone accountable, which was great and I know it has to be pretty time-consuming for her to touch everyone that's underneath her. So overall, my experience with Beachbody has been beneficial and having her as a leader was half of what made it so great. I would recommend Beachbody to others.

Hi Lacey,

Congratulations on your success with the 80 Day Obsession Program and the Performance Line!
We are happy to know that they have helped you in accomplishing your goals.
It is, also, great to hear that you have received such amazing Support from your Team Beachbody Coach, Ellen!
Having a coach is beneficial when it comes to having the support that you need to stay motivated and be successful on your Fitness Journey.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Eight years ago, I started the workout program with Beachbody. A buddy of mine let me borrow DVDs and I had such phenomenal results that I wanted to continue. Originally, I had the P90X and then I had eight other products. I took some of their supplements and then we subscribed to the BOD, Beachbody On Demand. When I was starting out, it was tough but it has become a lifestyle choice. It’s always gonna be tough when you're not doing anything prior but then, it gets easier the more you do it. I've learned more about diet, nutrition, my body, and what I'm capable and incapable of doing. Our children are aware of what we are doing and they like to work out. It has created that atmosphere of positivity and health in our house.

However, shipping is the weakest part of the Beachbody experience. The products are phenomenal and the workouts are even better. However, when you order one-off products from them, the shipping is priced so ridiculously. The only time we like to purchase something that's not reoccurring is if we have to buy more than one thing because that's the only way the shipping makes sense. Other than that, the workouts were phenomenal and I lost a lot of weight. I have been in better shape than I had ever been in 10 years and I gained a lot of self-confidence from it. I don’t care if you're 100 pounds overweight or you're trying to just become the most chiseled person on the beach. If you're willing to try and not give up regardless of how hard it is, Beachbody is for you.

Beachbody response

Wow! 8 Years of Success with Beachbody, what a journey! It is no wonder that you have achieved such phenomenal results with your nutrition and weight loss and gaining that extra boost of confidence, not to mention making a conscious decision to continue to achieve Greatness by becoming an official Beachbody on Demand Member. All of the products that we offer, whether Fitness program, nutritional supplements or fit apparel, to keep one feeling and looking like an athlete; when used efficiently, they all work together to help you achieve the wellness goals that you set out to achieve. It is Life transforming stories like yours that reaffirms the accomplishment of our mission to help people achieve their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives. To hear that Beachbody has helped in creating an atmosphere of positivity and health in your home and that children are being encouraged stay active, by seeing their parents amazing results is what makes Beachbody worth it! All it takes is being willing to decide to try and commit to never giving up and knowing without a doubt that Beachbody is for you! Thank you for sharing your amazing Fitness Testimony with us and for allowing us to play a part in achieving your healthy lifestyle. Please visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Beachbody had a workout program, P90X, that was interesting and could replace my gym membership. I went to Costco and picked up the DVDs. I lost a little over a hundred pounds all in eight months straight. I’m happy with the results and I'm satisfied with Beachbody.

Beachbody response
We are ecstatic to hear that you have accomplished such remarkable weight loss success with P90X!

It takes hard work and dedication to loose over one hundred pounds, so we just want to Thank you for you for not only giving P90X your best, but for trusting Beachbody to help you along the way with achieving your goals. P90X has helped to transform the lives of so many people across the globe and it is great to know that you too have benefited from the amazing workouts that the program offers. Thank you for sharing your journey and don’t for get to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I ordered the video 10/17/2017. The salesman persuaded me to also order the vitamins. I told him I didn't want them. He responded they are "free" and if you like them you can continue to order them. After the first bottle arrived I cancelled them. I got another bill 10/27/17 for 39.00. After much difficulty getting help, I was given a special form to fill out and a number to return with the unopened vitamins. I was assured that this would take care of the situation.

I foolishly believed that having done all that was required, I would not be receiving any more pills or bills. The pills quit coming, but the bills did not and I have been billed quarterly for $39.00 since last October until now. The $156 for "free" vitamins has not only be a terrible nuisance, but the time spent trying to get it resolved has been most distressing with terrible customer service and circular phone trees that lead nowhere. I left a message and have not received any communication since I was assured that it was all taken care of last October, almost a year ago.

Beachbody response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns. After further review of your account records, we did discover that you were enrolled for our 14-Day Free Trial to Beachbody on Demand upon purchasing your PiYo Live DVD. Subsequent membership charges occur quarterly thereafter the 14-Days in the amount of $39. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, if this information was not properly expressed during your request for cancellation of your vitamins. A full refund has been processed for the Beachbody On Demand charges incurred on your account. This should reflect within you financial institution within 5 business days. We attempted to contact you and was unsuccessful, but encourage you to contact our corporate office for any further concerns you might have.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The INSANITY MAX:30 program worked well. It’s just a dude on screen and you’re doing the exercises with him. I used the DVDs every day in a set time of 30 minutes for 60 days and I didn’t really follow any particular diet. I didn't lose any weight but I did get down on body fat percentage. I wasn’t super unhealthy, but I wasn’t active. I did it for the first time that night after I had received the program and I had pretty much decided I didn't really wanna do it anymore. But, I knew that I wanted the results more than I wanted to quit, so I just kept at it.

It was the most difficult thing I've ever done physically but with the modifications, it made it easy to follow through and finish out. And since then, I've been doing my own thing at the gym, mainly strength training. I'd recommend the program to most of the people that are looking to release body fat and get into good shape. Also, I'd recommend Beachbody to someone who's never worked out before 'cause I never worked out before but I did it and I'm where I want to be right now.

Beachbody response

Congratulations on your success with INSANITY MAX: 30! That is a tough program to take on as a beginner, but it is a great challenge to take on and we are happy to hear that you were able to complete the challenge. It is people like yourself that may have never worked out, but have the fire and drive to decide to commit and succeed in changing their lives that really makes up the Beachbody family. Thank you for trusting us to help you jumpstart your fitness journey and for being an example to others that even if you have never done a workout before, Beachbody has something for everyone. We appreciate you for sharing your Beachbody experience and want to encourage you to please keep up the great work!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I first ordered P90X back in 2010 when I first saw the P90X commercials. I did my research on it and I wanted to see if it would actually work. I started seeing people get ripped out. So I decided on ordering and doing the program myself and actually taking it seriously. I got ripped out on it as well too. That was cool. I finally got a little six-pack going on. Aside from P90X, I also ordered many of the products like the original Insanity as well as the Insanity Max 30. The Insanity Max 30 is pretty much my main exercise right now.

Beachbody is a great workout and it gets the job done. It keeps me in shape and I've enjoyed it. It's not a hard workout and for me, it becomes easier over time. It's also helped me out a lot when I'm doing martial arts. It worked for me and it can work for others too. They just have to take it seriously. That's the only way you're gonna get results. It's to give it your 100%. If you give more than 100%, it will definitely get you all ripped as well. Beachbody is something I always recommend. It's better than paying 30 bucks a month on the gym. You can just pay 120 bucks for the whole program and it's yours forever. You gotta have Beachbody on Demand now too, which is cool as well.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for sharing your success with P90X and Insanity Max 30. Tony Horton and Shaun T, both, have inspired so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals. We are pleased to hear about your success and for encouraging others that with hard work and the dedication to commit to succeed, you too can get the fantastic Results that you see from our Success Stories. With Beachbody on Demand, you have access to unlimited Beachbody Workouts, which in our opinion provides you with a platform of limitless opportunity to transform your body. We appreciate your dedication to Beachbody and want to to encourage you to submit your story to our Beachbody Challenge team via www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes. Keep up the great work and continue giving the workouts your 100% Best, For a Lifetime of Fitness Success.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Beachbody's programs were popular like the P90X, Insanity, and 21-Day Fix. I heard a lot about them and I hadn’t had any experience with any of those programs before, so I decided to try them. Also, a friend of mine was a coach and told me about it. I got Beachbody on Demand right off the bat and as soon as I got it, I loved the different trainers. There is something for everyone, no matter where you’re starting. And starting out, I was not fit at all but there was still something for me. And now, two and a half years later, I’m on P90X2 and there are still other programs that come out that I can’t wait to try. So there is always something new to make you motivated to wanna work out. You’re not stuck doing the same boring thing every day.

When I signed up, I was able to access and stream videos immediately. At first, I was trying to use their website on my phone. I have an iPhone and at the time, they had just started being compatible with iPhones, so it was kinda glitchy. After that, I started using it on my Xbox and since then I haven’t had any problems. So far, there were only two or three times that I experienced technical problems. I called and they said they were working on them. Then my problems were fixed within 24 hours.

I’m always recommending Beachbody to people. In fact, I recommended it to my mother-in-law and another friend of mine who just had a baby. There is Low Impact and Yoga for them. Another good thing about Beachbody is that you can do the workout at home. When you go to a gym and you’re not used to working out, it is so intimidating. There are always people that are grunting on the machines and you don’t wanna get in their way.

With me, I was really self-conscious of my body post-baby and I didn’t wanna go into the gym and have people looking at me while I’m trying to work out. So to be able to do it in my own living room and not have that pressure of people looking at me was great. I also like being able to press pause in a class where the instructors are telling you to go and you might be embarrassed to stop when you need to take a break. With Beachbody on Demand, it is your own program and you can take it at on your pace. You can pause, go get water, and there is none of that pressure to feel that you’re not succeeding if you don’t keep up with someone else.

Beachbody response

We are ecstatic to hear about your Success with P90X2 and Beachbody On Demand. Our goal with Beachbody on Demand, was to provide unlimited Streaming access to our proven Beachbody programs, so that our Coaches and Customers alike can choose programs that work best in helping them to accomplish their goals. One thing about Beachbody on Demand is that it provides you with a service that you can use anywhere, especially in the comfort of your own home. We, here at Beachbody, understand the intimidation factors that can result from trying to work out in a gym, as a beginner or someone getting back into the grove of working out, which is why Beachbody on Demand is such a necessary platform in the world today. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your Wellness Journey and for sharing your Beachbody Experience. Please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Ok this is going to be a long review. I have been a long time Beachbody customer until today. I was gonna order through the website and you go through the usual "do you want this added to your order?" stuff. I ended up looking elsewhere for the workout I wanted and ended up finding 3 of the workouts I wanted for 40 bucks, brand new. So I never pressed confirm on the Beachbody website. Fast forward to 12:06 am I got a email confirmation and saw I got CHARGED for something I never pressed confirm on.

So I messaged customer service at 5 am to cancel my order, they told me "It was too late to cancel, as the order was already processed and to wait until it gets there to ship it back to them with 12 bucks coming out for the shipping." Ummm excuse me? How the hell is that even possible? Considering 1, I never pressed confirm on the website and 2, why the heck is the website like this now? So frustrated, I was just like fine. Now fast forward to today (it's been a week by this point), I called customer service again to ask where the order was cause I got no confirmation for shipping and couldn't track it through their website. I contacted online chat, said my problem and the customer service lady said "Ok let me check on this for you", which I replied with "Ok" seconds later, SHE DISCONNECTED ME!!!

At this point I am beyond frustrated and "pissed off" to say the least with this company and their awful customer service so then I called AGAIN, I know my voice was shaking with anger and my face was turning blood red. So I got connected pretty fast and I believe the lady I was talking to could either feel or hear it. So I told her of the situation that I should have never got this in the first place and needed to know when this was going to be here so I could return it as fast as possible and be done. I told her that at this point I found a better deal and that I was done with this company. She understood (THANK GOD FOR THIS WOMAN!!!). She told me: "I totally understand miss, you know what I am going to do for you? I am going to refund you today and cancel the second payment and you can keep the workout on us".

Now to me I am just done so I go "Yes that will be fine, thank you". I am glad I got a good customer service rep for my last time with this company, we left somewhat on a good foot. This has just been my experience with them so far. Hopefully no one else goes through this. If you want these workouts, I would find them elsewhere because it's a headache in itself.

Beachbody response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns. We’re sorry to hear your online purchasing experience was not as expected. A full refund was processed on 8/30/2018 for the Body Beast DVD package and should reflect your financial institution within 5 business days. We attempted to contact you and was unsuccessful, but encourage you to contact our corporate office for any further concerns you might have.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I started doing Beachbody about five years ago with Insanity. I got the CDs of it back then. Then when Beachbody On Demand came out, I was all about it. Then I was in challenge groups with people online. I have two days left to LIIFT4 and I would be done with that one. Then I'm gonna pick a different one after that. This is the most consistent I've ever been. Normally, I would start in January and work out real hard for four months to get in shape for the summer. I did Insanity, T25 and then Insanity Max 30. Then I would stop and take months off. But since 80 Day Obsession came out, I've been working out since January 15th, almost everyday.

The purchasing experience is also painless. I've only had a few times where streaming had a problem, like it wasn't downloaded right. But it seemed to be kind of a glitch and they had fixed it. People make excuses for not working out. But there's no reason you can't do a program with Beachbody because it's so easy to use. If I travel, I use it on my iPad or I download it if I think the Wi-Fi is not gonna work. It's painless and it's like having a free personal trainer. I've joined gyms before where you stand around and you don't know what you're doing and you hurt your elbows because you're lifting wrong. I've probably learned more about weightlifting from LIIFT4 than I ever would have because they tell you about proper form and stretches for certain injuries. I love it.

Beachbody response

Wow, Susan! Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback and testimony concerning your experience with Beachbody on Demand and the growth that you have experienced with LIIFT 4. That is absolutely fantastic! We are huge advocates for the convenience that Beachbody on Demand provides when it comes to working out and you are absolutely right, we leave no room for excuses when it comes to life transformation through fitness, because you can literally do our programs anywhere. We understand that It can be a challenge to commit to a gym membership you may never use. This is why Beachbody on Demand supports people with their health and fitness goals in the comfort of their homes. You said it best, with Beachbody on Demand, “it’s painless and it’s like having a Free personal Trainer.” We approve your statement and we are so happy to be a part of your fitness journey. Don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My wife and I decided, about a year ago, to start taking our health a little more seriously. She had met a coach, and we got into Beachbody that way. We've been using the Shakeology, and then the workout programs online. I've lost 40 pounds doing it in about eight months or so. I've been talking to all kinds of people about it and told them exactly the programs we’ve been doing. We did Shift Shop to start, we did 80 Day Obsession, and we're doing LIIFT4 right now. So, we've done a number of the programs and just some little workouts within here and there. The nutrition plans have been pretty easy and straightforward to follow. So, we are happy with it.

Beachbody response
It is Teamwork that makes most things in life possible and we are happy to hear that you and your wife have decided to accomplish your fitness goals together!
Thank you for sharing your success story, and congratulations on your 80lb weight loss results, that is absolutely amazing! Shift Shop, 80 Day Obsession, and Liift 4 are all helping to transform lives in more ways than possible, so we are honored to know that you have had the chance to experience life changing results. Shakeology is an amazing nutrition benefit and we are happy to know that you have been maximizing your nutrition by being consistent with taking your shakes.

It is fitness stories like yours that help to motivate so many others to change their lives. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your Wellness Journey and for sharing your Beachbody Experience. Please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I started taking notes of Beachbody when I first saw FOCUS T25. Then my sister purchased it and I picked up the program and put it to use. The first workout was cardio which I did for three months. After I did that workout, I did two body circuits and I started doing all the workouts on FOCUS T25. I completed FOCUS T25 and got some good results. I also learned so much. When I did the last workout, I was focusing on the beta version. Then I stopped and went back to the alpha version. I started doing it over again, all the way to stretch. Then I did over again.

They would advertise INSANITY every workout and show other Beachbody workouts. I was intimidated by INSANITY at first and I put myself to the test. They say FOCUS T25 was like INSANITY, but INSANITY is more intense. Last year, I purchased INSANITY. I have a history of high blood pressure and INSANITY has helped lower it. I didn't purchase their Shakeology, but it's very good too so I started buying fruits and peas. I put it in my blender and did my workout before I drank my drink. It helped me a bit and I was very impressed. My bilirubin was high, but right now, it's normal. I'm satisfied with Beachbody and recommend them. For those that don't have time, they should go with FOCUS T25. If they're crazy and wanna do INSANITY, they should go with it.

Beachbody response
Thank you for sharing your success story, and congratulations on your amazing results. Both Insanity and T25 have helped transform lives in more ways than possible. Your consistency and dedication to succeed has provided the reward of such amazing health benefits and we are happy to be a part of your journey.

Keep up the great work and please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

You have to try Beachbody. It is amazing and you’ll lose weight. I learned about it through my girlfriend and I ordered Insanity. Purchasing online was pretty simple. Until now, I'm still using the product and the results are real good. They're doing a phenomenal job at Beachbody and they should keep up the good work.

Beachbody response

We are ecstatic to hear about your success with our Beachbody Programs! It takes deciding to commit to succeed to gain those amazing results and it is truly an honor to hear that you decided to do that with our programs to accomplish your fitness goals. Thank you for sharing your journey and don’t forget to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

My buddy and I ordered the P90X the first time. Last January, I started getting fat again so I ordered the P90X3 through Beachbody's website. I went with Beachbody because it's the hardest one. I know there’s that Insanity, but Beachbody handles that also. But I didn’t like all that cardio. I like something to bulk up a little bit too. The only thing I didn’t really care for was there was a success coach thing. The coach wasn’t there for anything else other than to sell you products. That’s a bit annoying, especially after you spend as much as you spend on the product itself. But the results were unbelievable. The way I look at myself is better. I ended up fat no more.

Beachbody response

Congratulations on your success with the P90X3! Having a coach is beneficial and we are sorry to hear your coach let you down by not providing support with your journey. Thank you for providing your review and please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I knew about Beachbody before other people did because I have the old VHS tapes when they first came out. I recently embarked into them because I have a cousin who’s a coach. I used to buy all their DVDs. When the On Demand came out, they had a trial where you got it for free if you bought the shake. I did that package deal, then I kept with the On Demand because with it I'd have access to everything. I've used this product and I got results when I stayed with it.

What really turned me around was when I started the 80-Day Obsession program with a group and found the most significant change in my body. A lot of people in the group that did the program didn’t follow it to a tee. They just did the exercise, but they didn’t do the diet component or the clean eating and push-and-control type of stuff. Although I had one day that I cheated with alcohol and chocolate, I had none of these the rest of the time. I stuck hardcore to the program and I lost 26 pounds and 37 ½ inches, and that was tremendous. With my overall experience with Beachbody, I’m constantly selling them to somebody.

Beachbody response

Thank you for sharing your success story, and congratulations on your results. 80 Day Obsession has helped transform lives in more ways than possible. You’ve been a loyal customer of us for years and we appreciate your consistency.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Some colleagues told me about Beachbody and I liked the flexibility of being able to work out at home and anywhere. Also, some of the Beachbody programs were available on Xbox Fitness, so we had a modified version of the Insanity and the P90X programs available there before, but then Xbox discontinued these programs, so that also played a part in my going with Beachbody since I've had some exposure to their programs. First, I ordered the Hard Corps, then I also ordered the Beast Body. Finally, I just did the On Demand and paid the one-time fee for the year. I use all the time the products that I purchased from them. After using their products, I lost 56 pounds with the 80-day Obsession. I recommend them all the time.

Beachbody response

We are ecstatic to hear about your weight loss success! By being consistent and not giving up, you were able to exceed your fitness goals. Thank you for sharing your journey and don’t for get to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Beachbody has videos that people do and one of my friends said it was a good DVD. When I looked it up, all of a sudden they have the Beachbody On Demand so I got that. When I started with one of the programs, it was really good. I lost 35 pounds so I was really happy with it. I use it six times a week and I would recommend it.

Hi Timothy,

This news is life changing and we would love to hear more about it, through our Beachbody success stories. You can get more information on where to submit your story by visiting www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for more information. Thank you for being a part of our community and sharing your experience.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I had watched one of my coworkers go through the programs off Beachbody. And so, I asked her about it one day. I decided to purchase from Beachbody as I was ready for a change. I wasn’t happy with myself then. I wanted to be a better mom for my kids and have the energy to essentially keep up with them and be the best mom I could be for them.

I was with Beachbody before, on Demand, and so I purchased the actual 21-Day Fix online, from the website. Core De Force was part of that too and there was another one that I had purchased. Since then, it’s just the Beachbody on Demand. I’ve done 80-Day Obsession and I got that bundle pack. I’m much happier now. It’s the only thing that worked for me and I’ve been able to stick to. And it’s not really a diet. It’s more of like a lifestyle change. It has made me be more consistent in my own life even if I have a treat or have a cheat day or cheat meal. And I jump right back to it because I know what my body needs now. I’m happy with the program and the meal plans are awesome too. It’s definitely wonderful and it’s inspiring to work together with multiple people. I love the whole concept.

Hi Anine,

We are ecstatic to hear about your progress with Beachbody on Demand! You are an example as to why we work hard with creating ways to improve the path to health and fitness. Great job completing 21 Day Fix, Core De Force and 80 Day Obsession, we want to encourage you to submit your success story to our Beachbody Challenge team. Your success story could help change lives and we would love to hear more about it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I’ve had some significant injuries in my back and the Beachbody 90X3 program has been very good. Getting it on the website was easy and I've had very good results. I’d tell others to try Beachbody.

Hi Richard,

P90X3 is an awesome program and we are pleased to hear you were able to complete it. Having any injury to your body is a challenge when exercising. We recommend you get a doctors approval before using our programs if you have any pre-existing injuries. Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your story to our Beachbody Challenge team for a chance to receive a free prize.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I get to have a yearly membership to the Beachbody on-demand. I watch it on my Roku everyday and I’m very pleased with the results I've had. I’ve lost weight and toned up.

Hi Marcia,

We’re glad to hear Beachbody on demand is a great edition to your home gym. It’s so convenient to be able to workout and pre-pare your meals in the comfort of your own home. Congratulations on your weight loss, and don’t forget to visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Saw a review on athleanx.com... They kinda dogged P90x and I completely disagree. I am 44 years old and have never felt better than I do now! I've been fluctuating between all of the P90xs for 10 years now and love and believe in Tony Horton. He has taught me how to access my strength and I love it! I still do other workouts (body beast, etc...), I will always hold high regard for P90x... It changed my life! Thank you, Tony!!! ;)

Hi Renee,

Wow! 10 years of success with P90X, what a journey! Tony Horton has inspired so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals. We are pleased to hear about your success and want to encourage you to submit your story to our Beachbody Challenge team. Not everyone will share the same opinion and that’s okay, but most importantly is you are meeting your health and fitness goals and found something that works for you.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

When I started, I tried P90X but I didn’t necessarily care for it. Then I turned around, got Insanity from a friend of mine and did half of that. But at that time, I wasn’t in the place where I was physically able to do stuff at that time. I wasn’t ready to do anything. Then I saw an infomercial for Focus T25 and the thing that caught my eye, outside of it being a half-hour workout, was the amount of weight that the video person lost. I was like, “Okay, I can do a half hour.” I bought Focus T25 off of eBay and got great results. It was one of the best things I ever did. I loved that and I was in a better place too. Then I did it again and got even better results. I understood I needed to squeeze my core. So Focus T25 was the one I had the best results with.

Then I ordered 22 Hard Corps, which was great, and Hammer and Chisel. When I ordered Beachbody On Demand, I started A Little Obsessed which had a shorter time and was easy. Then, I started 80 Day Obsession and that has been perfect except I went to Vegas and that threw me off for four days. Then I started back again but I ended up going to Vegas again and that threw me off another four days. I was a week into Phase 3 so I started it over again. Then I got back into that for three weeks and now, I’m gone for another week.

But the program is a lot harder and I really like it so I’m debating if I’m gonna start over when I get back home or if I’m gonna finish it out then start at the beginning. Some of the stuff they say in there are making me step up from the stuff I was doing. I went from a half hour to 80 Day Obsession’s 40 minutes to right a little over a hour right in there. I went from 370 to 229 but every time I leave for a vacation, I change my eating habits so I usually gain 10 to 12 pounds. Still, I usually hover around 235 now. It's amazing.

I recommend Beachbody to people all day long and I always tell people if they're anywhere close to where I was, to start with something at the half hour and then go from there. But a person has to be at a place where they're actually ready to do something. A lot people would say they're gonna start to do stuff but when they don't get results as soon as they want, they turn around and give up. That was what I did with the P90X and the Insanity. So when I was ready, it really helped. For beginner-beginners, I would recommend A Little Obsessed first because it’s a 30-minute thing and it's a week long. Anytime you’re starting something, if you have a goal and finish it even though it’s just a week, it’s like, “Oh, wow. I did that. Maybe I can do something else.” Then I would suggest going into Focus T25 and start with that a little bit. It’s only a half hour a day and eight weeks long. It’s really good and there is a moderation in there.

Hi William,

Your health and fitness journey has inspired us all, congratulations on your success. T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel are just a few programs you’ve completed, what an awesome way to meet your fitness goals. We want to encourage you to submit your story with our Beachbody Challenge team, for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I bought the Beachbody 20 Day Fix and making the purchase was easy. I also did three months of 80 Obsession Days and I've lost 25 pounds. Everything is good.

Hello Suceth,

Congratulations on your success with 21 Day Fix and 80 Obsession! We look forward to hearing more about your journey, please visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I saw Beachbody on an infomercial and bought a used copy the first time around. I was on P90X and I wasn’t very good at consistently using that. I currently have the Beachbody on Demand subscription through my wife. The price was cheaper than going to the gym and I was doing it from home which was also very appealing.

Hi Caleb,

We are excited to hear about your success with Beachbody on Demand! It can be a challenge to commit to a gym membership you may never use, this is why Beachbody on Demand supports people with their health and fitness goals in the comfort of their home. Don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I have been a customer for several years, many of which I was a coach. I absolutely love the programs, especially Beachbody On Demand and Shakeology. I was hoping after quitting coaching that customer service had improved over the past couple years but I was wrong. My BOD is coming due to renew in a couple weeks and my credit card has changed, the old one expired. I cannot get in to change my credit card number or banking info like you can in the "back office" as a coach. When given various links on chat support I am still unable to get in to change my info. It tells me my postal code is "invalid" after multiple tries and tells me my prior postal code from 3 years ago is also invalid.

When I tried phoning after 5 terrible chat sessions, the robot on the other end couldn't help me because I was NOT phoning from the same phone I signed up with. So I basically am forced to disable my Beachbody account effective the date that it is due to expire and sign up again with a new email address in order to do something as simple as change banking info that is readily available on multiple other sites (PayPal, Amazon etc). In the meantime I cannot buy any products and was forced to get Shakeology and a program I wanted to gift someone, from Amazon. I understand no one will respond to this. Beachbody appears only to be answering the positive comments on this thread.

Beachbody response

Thank you for providing your feedback for our online self-service tool. We’re sorry to hear you had a challenging experience updating your banking information and would like the opportunity to resolve your concern. We attempted to contact you, but was unsuccessful. Further training will be provided to our agents who could not resolve your concern at the time of contact. If you still need assistance with updating your banking information, please contact our customer support group.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I went to set up my Beachbody on demand account, which should be instant. Never got a confirmation email. After the submit screen, it just showed me estimated charges. I was nervous. I just gave my credit card info to some scam site. So I chat some Indian rep who clearly isn't great at English. He gives the classic answer to wait 24 hours for an email. So I do. No email comes. Not in the spam folder either. So I chat another rep, also Indian and worse with English. Crappy responses. As I was responding back to him, he disconnected from the chat. I guess he decided he didn't want to help me. Horrid customer service. They had no understanding of what I was trying to ask. If Beachbody cares, the associate who disconnected was Muthukumar **. I was excited to try the service, but I think this is where I give up.

Beachbody response

Thank you for submitting your feedback. We attempted to contact you but was unsuccessful. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service agents, and will provide a coaching to those who assisted you. Your Beachbody on Demand subscription is currently active; if you are still experiencing technical difficulties please contact our customer support group for further assistance. Once again we deeply apologize for your experience with our customer service agents and hope to hear from you soon.

Beachbody Company Information