toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Jessica,

Congratulations on your completion of the 21 Day Fix! Don’t forget to submit your before and after pictures for a chance to win cash prizes!

We are always excited to hear and see the transformations our customers make after finishing one of our programs! We hope you continue to utilize Beachbody on Demand.

We wish you the best in your fitness goals!

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

A friend of mine has been doing Beachbody and she’s been posting on Facebook and Instagram so I started asking questions. I did the 21 Day Fix challenge and I’ve also ordered Shakeology, and the purchase was very easy. I also have the videos and the video-on-demand and I am extremely happy with the results I’ve gotten off of Beachbody. This is the first plan that I’ve loved and enjoyed. I’ve been struggling with my weight for quite some time and I have tried almost every diet out there, but with what I got from Beachbody, I’ve been able to stick to it and I’ve lost about 20 pounds and over 14 inches. The inches are more important because it’s about the way the clothes fit. I’ve been extremely excited and I’m starting my second round on the 21 Day Fix.

Hey Eric,

Thank you so much for your service.

Insanity and P90X are some of our more advanced programs – so, great job.

We hope you continue to enjoy the workouts, and remember to submit your results for a chance at winning some cash prizes!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I’ve been using Beachbody for a number of years now and their products are great. I’ve always wanted to try to get myself fit since the marine corps days but I let myself go a little bit. A friend of mine told me about P90X and I thought it was really challenging when I checked it out. I’ve done the 22 Minute Hard Corps which is nice. It reminds me of the boot camp days. I’ve also done P90 and INSANITY, but I always keep going back to T25. It's my favorite thus far. My heaviest weight was 240 and I got down to 189 so it's definitely a drastic improvement. I’ve built up my energy levels back now. I’m 57 and did triathlons because of the shape I got into from Beachbody products.

Hi Beth,

We tried reaching out to resolve your inquiry, but it looks like we missed you.

Unfortunately we were unable to locate an account from the information provided in your review.

We want to assist you as soon as possible to resolve your concerns. Please feel free to reply to us on the original email we sent on 7/15/2017, or respond through ConsumerAffairs.com.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: July 12, 2017

Autoship is not easily understood, which means you get shipped and charged your order every month. Returning the item that was auto shipped without your knowledge is extremely difficult. After following the instructions for return on the back of the receipt, you must go online to get a Return Authorization number in order to return the product and the company says that they will email you the number within a couple days. I did not receive any email with a return authorization number which I needed to return the product. Once again I had to call Beachbody and the representative told me that the instructions on the back of the receipt are outdated and you can just do everything on the app now.

I finally get everything I needed from Beachbody to return the product that I never wanted in the first place and I get to the post office and they say it will be ten dollars to ship it back. At that point I felt very taken advantage of and duped by this company. A postal worker stated that Beachbody is not a good company and she often has many consumers that are returning things and have issues with the company.

Hi Margaret!

I’m sorry we missed you! To assure your inquiry has been resolved, please contact us at your earliest convenience on the original email we sent.

After reviewing your account, we confirmed a request to return your initial Challenge Pack order was submitted, however a cancellation request for your Shakeology auto shipments was not received.

Although both requests must be submitted separately, we can confirm your auto shipments have been cancelled and you have been refunded for your July shipment. We will gladly assist with a return request for your Shakeology that processed in June. Once we receive proof of the return, your funds will be refunded to the credit card on file.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: July 2, 2017

This is the biggest scam on the planet!!! I first, canceled on line and - lo and behold - you continued to send me your products & charge my card, until I was forced to call in and get someone to cancel!!! I demand a full refund - I do not want any more this awful product and this scam of a company!!! It's like robbery - when I did it online, the customer service person apologized but, of course, nothing she could do about it. It was all my problem!!! Do not give this company your money - they act like "no problem" if you change your mind but they keep hard selling and charging your card. Plus Shakeology is bad for you - it has metals in the powder - google it.

Resolution In Progress

I was emailed a "shipping confirmation" several days ago. Each day I check status, and nothing is happening. The packaged has not been picked up by FedEx. I have read of others with this experience. It seems Beachbody is charging their customers for packages never sent out in Ohio. I did chat with customer service who says another package will ship, but I am not holding my breath!

Hi Tracey!

I’m so glad to know you have had great results with using Beachbody on Demand! It’s such a great tool for people like yourself that are looking for a lifestyle change with a variety of workouts available right in your home!

One of the hardest part of a fitness journey is turning your routine into a lifestyle, and we are so glad to be part of that change for you.

Keep up the great work Tracey!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: June 19, 2017

I have been doing Beachbody workouts since January 2017. I have completed 4 programs and have dabbled in dozens of others. Though I have only lost 5 lbs I have lost 15 overall inches and have totally changed the shape of my body. I am leaner and tighter and can even see my abs! All while following my nutrition about 80% of the time. I do subscribe to the on-demand service as well as Shakeology and Energize. I am very pleased with my results. I feel better. I have more energy. I sleep better. I am more regular and I have fewer cravings. The workouts are challenging but not difficult and if there is something you cannot do there is a modifier for just about every move. I enjoy working out from home and the workouts range from 22 min to 50 min. I highly recommended Beachbody workouts to anyone who is looking to change their body and their life!

Hi Heather

Glad to hear you are really taking advantage of the variety Beachbody on Demand has to offer! You can always change it up depending on your goals or even mood.

Keep going and make it a lifestyle! We believe in you!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: June 14, 2017

I was interested with being able to just try Beachbody's new workout at home without having to go to the gym so I got the year-long all access and their Shakeology Home Direct. I have already used everything I bought, really liked it and am going to stick with it. There were so many different types of exercises or workouts and this is what I liked. It's been really a positive experience for me overall. Also, I think it's great especially for busy people or people with kids.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Hi Nathan!

I’m happy to hear you believe in our products as much as we do! With FocusT25 only taking up 25 minutes of your day, you can still get amazing results if you really stick and push through the program.

Keep up the great work!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: June 5, 2017

I'm very impressed with Beachbody’s T25. Their products were more substantial than others, not gimmicky and they really worked. You do the workout and you follow the program, you're going to succeed. With the right effort, yields tremendous results.

Hi Latasha,

After reviewing your account, it looks like you used the ActiVit cancellation form to cancel your Shakeology. This led to a delay in processing your request.

At this time, Shakeology cancellation requests must be done through chat or phone. On May 27, 2017 you did attempt to chat with us, but the chat was disconnected from your end, so your request was not completed.

We understand how this may have been frustrating, but be assured your Shakeology subscription has been cancelled. We’ve also sent you a prepaid shipping label to return the last shipment to make this as easy as possible.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: June 3, 2017

This company is by far the worst ever!!! I wish I would've reviewed all the reviews before hand!!! Customer service is a joke!! I reached out to them to cancel my order on the 27th. Was told it was cancelled. They charged my card and told me it was shipped! Which that was a lie!!! I was told by my doctor this product for me wouldn't be good due to medical reasons! I expressed this to them as well! Spoke to someone via chat that was a ** joke! How the hell was my card charged after I told them to cancel!! They also do they have no record of me canceling! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!!! Please save yourself the heartache!!! Now conveniently I have to wait until my order is shipped to send it back to get a refund! After I told them I couldn't use this product... I'm beyond pissed!

Hi Steve!

Congratulations on losing 80 pounds! We love to hear your progress also influenced your wife to join you on your fitness journey!

Keep on doing a great job! Remember to submit your before and after results for a chance to win some prizes!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: June 2, 2017

I was 48 when I purchased P90X from Beachbody. I was intrigued by the fact that Tony Horton was the same age when he made those. I had looked like that in my past when I was in my 20s and a couple of years when I was in good shape in my 30s, and I wanted to see if I could get back in that kind of shape in my 40s. I ordered online and the product came 4 days later as it was advertised. It changed my life at the time and I was extremely satisfied. I dropped 80 pounds and I was able to pretty much do anything that I wanted to do again like biking and hiking. I was always doing diets where I lost a lot of weight quickly by deprivation of calories and increased activity. But for the first time in most of my athletic and weight loss endeavors during my life, I followed the diet plan religiously for about a year and a half and lost the weight slower.

The premise of P90X is that I'm not repeating the same motions over and over on the same muscles. I'm constantly changing and constantly in a state of about 20% soreness which is good because it always reminded me that I had worked out, watched my diet and I was working hard. But the gains were phenomenal from the strength and weight loss standpoint. My wife did it too and she dropped about 20 pounds even though she didn't need to. We did the whole 90 days five consecutive times then we did Insanity. We bought that off eBay but that was an eight-week program. Then my wife got the Zumba and the Brazil Butt Lift, and I also bought P90X3.

I still use the muscle confusion concept today, though I don't always do P90X. But I still do most of the moves from it. I generally work out at the Y now because I do some swimming and a lot of low impact aerobics. I can't run anymore because of my age and my knees so I do a lot of elliptical and I need a gym for that. But I turned on a dozen people that bought from Beachbody because they saw what I was doing. My kids and their friends also got into it and we used to do P90X workout parties, which was awesome.

Hi Scott,

Congratulations on completing P90X3!

Tony Horton is one of our first trainers and helped thousands of people reach their goals! Tony's P90 series has something for everyone. We're so happy to hear about your success story.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness journey.

Original review: May 31, 2017

My dad did the classic P90X a few years ago and then he introduced me to P90X3. I downloaded them and got close to the end. When I saw the BOD or the Beachbody On Demand, I bought the subscription right away since I knew the quality of the program and how super good of a deal that was. I chose Beachbody because I know the programs worked specifically P90X, and I also love the P90X3 and the classic.

I had no problem with my purchasing experience as well. I've seen the comments on the fan page where a lot of people are complaining about how there's been a lot of bugs and how it doesn't work, and how they paid their membership but they couldn't sign up. But, I've used it on my Mac, my PC, and my iPhone and it works fine. I'm in the best shape of my life right now. I did a full run of 22 Minute Hard Corps mid-January. We got into Mexico and I brought my Beachbody because they don't know yet, and they absolutely work. They're great., and I love them. I recommend Beachbody all the time.

Hello Savannah!

Insanity is definitely one of our more challenging workouts, so kudos to you for completing it three times already!

Keep up the great work! We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 30, 2017

I purchased the Insanity program from Beachbody. I went through it three times and I like it. The experience was really good.

Hi Sean!

This is exactly the kind of feedback we love to hear from our customers! We are always happy to know customers like yourself enjoy the variety Beachbody on Demand has to offer.

Our goal is to help people lead healthy and fulfilling lives, and with Beachbody on Demand we hope you are able to continue to succeed in your fitness journey.

Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your results for a chance at winning some cash and other prizes!

Isamar M.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: May 27, 2017

It was my brother that originally started with Beachbody a while back. He had got the DVDs for P90X about five years ago at this point. Then, I saw the Beachbody on Demand on a commercial. They were doing a 30-day free trial a year ago. I tried that out and that’s what really changed everything for me. With the program before, you would get the DVDs, be stuck with a TV and have to create a workout area where your TV was. But with the Beachbody on Demand, not only did it give me access to a whole other set of workout plans that I didn’t have access to where I would have to pay way more to get, I was able to go to my garage and work out.

I can go outside and work out, which really worked better for me because I have a set of twins and in between the time of actually me starting with the P90X and then meeting the On Demand, it was not working out for me. They would be around or they’d be asleep and I couldn’t make any noise. Also, we recently got a new house and I didn’t want it to go all sweaty in the house. So I really needed to take my exercise outside. It’s really worked better for me to be able to just access it on my phone, take it out there or take my laptop or tablet and be able to just go straight from there. P90X was something that I trusted and I had done some Insanity at that time, but there were so many other programs that I hadn’t touched at all and I didn’t get any results until I really got dedicated with the Beachbody on Demand.

The variety is something that really helps me to lose the weight because you tend to get burnt out when you’re stuck with one program. When I was doing just P90X, after the first 60 days, I didn’t want to see Tony again. Then, I got this On Demand and I can switch from program to program. I do a lot of the Challenge Du Jours and now I love when Tony pops back up on my screen. When people ask me how I did and what program I used, I say I didn’t use one single program. I used a bunch of different programs. Variety is the key to life and I switched it up all the time and tried to stay consistent. That’s one of the great things about Beachbody on Demand. I’ve recommended it to several people already.

Beachbody

Adam, we are so glad you have pointed out how little time one of our workouts takes away from your daily life. One of our goals is to create workouts that will allow our customers to complete them without deferring or alternating their normal routines or schedules.

Especially with having a family, we understand how spending time with them is just as important as your health and we are so happy to hear Beachbody has been able to help you lead a lifestyle where working out and spending time with your family do not interfere with each other.

Thank you for this sincere and honest response about your experience with Beachbody.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 26, 2017

Beachbody had taken the time to sit down and talk to me a little bit about their programs, which from my research, seemed to have very good quality. The first product I’ve used was one I had borrowed from a friend who allowed me to just give it a try and the first one I’ve purchased was the T25. I'm 100% satisfied with the results. Purchasing from them was great but we were a little bit concerned at first. With being in Canada, we didn’t know about shipping and the length of time and delays and all that kind of stuff but it was very seamless and smooth.

I like the ability to work out from my home around my own schedule, my work commitment and family. And a big part of that decision for me was work takes me away from home a lot so the idea of going to the gym when I get home and leaving my son yet again for another hour, two hours in a day seemed a little bit senseless if I could be at home with him. Overall, my experience was fantastic and I would definitely recommend Beachbody.

Hi Tracy!

This is such an amazing response to our Beachbody products. It is also a great and rewarding accomplishment to have dropped 40 lbs! We really hope you continue to use Beachbody as an essential tool in your fitness journey.

You mentioned purchasing several programs, however keep in mind that just recently Beachbody released Beachbody on Demand All Access which provides access to every program Beachbody has ever created! Previously, BOD All Access was only available at an annual rate of $99.95, however as of June 1st 2017 all Team Beachbody Club members, whether you are paying monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, you will have complete access to all of the content. The intention with this offer is to provide a wide variety and broad selection for the consumer.

If you want further information on BOD All Access please follow this link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4643

Keep up the great work Tracy!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 21, 2017

My wife is a Beachbody coach and I saw her getting great results. She was consistent with it and she's been doing it for a little while. At first, I didn't pay too much attention to it and was just doing my own thing. I didn't really think it was for me. But then I noticed that I was a little heavier than I wanted to be. So I decided that it was time to make some change. Since my wife had been dedicated to the programs for a while and was getting good results, I figured it was time to commit myself and see if I could make the necessary change.

I have some friends who go to the gym regularly, but I don't like to go to the gym as I'm a bit more of a shy person. Working out at home was more acceptable for me. I don't know if I would have turned to Beachbody had my wife not been involved in it before. There's a lot of advertisement online for it. It may have only been a matter of time before I took the chance. My wife was drinking Shakeology already. The products were in my home and I was being exposed to them without the interest being there. Over time, the interest was built.

The first program that I've purchased was the 22-Minute Hard Corps. I used it through and through, finished and completed the program. I sent in my results and got the challenge coin, which I keep on my table as a constant reminder of the hard work and dedication that I put in over the course of eight weeks. After finishing that program, we did a round of 21-Day Fix. I didn't need to purchase that program because my wife had already purchased that. We went ahead and did that. And then, now we're actually doing The Master's Hammer and Chisel program. The wife knew exactly the kind of what we needed to get drinking, like regular Shakeology orders. And then, we've been getting the Performance line, Energize as well as Recover. It's super easy to find what we're looking for. We place the orders and get them in a timely manner.

I really enjoy the program and enjoy the routines. I didn't think that I will enjoy them as much as I did. I didn't think that I would stick with them as long as I have. But it's been a complete lifestyle change for me. Initially, I said to my wife that I was gonna give it 90 days. I was gonna give it a full three months, commit and work out as much as I could within the 90 days and see what I could get done in terms of change. With all the changes that I've done to my body, it's been a lifestyle change. I haven't just changed my eating habits, I've changed everything. On my sleeping routines, eating routines and my day-to-day routine. Everything's changed. I don't see myself going back to the old lifestyle. After everything that's happened and all the changes and work that I've put in and all the results that I've received, I'm certainly not going to go back. It's a lifestyle change for good now and I'm going to commit to continuing on this journey forever.

We have a great level of satisfaction. One of the biggest things about Beachbody that works for me is that I've got to be willing to commit to the half an hour or whatever it's gonna take. A lot of times, it's hard to find time in a day or hard to find the energy in the day. Also, I find that it takes a short amount of to get these workouts done. It's easy to isolate that time in the day and just go ahead and hit play. I enjoy the results that I've got. Before I started doing any Beachbody, I was up at over 235. Now, I'm sitting at 195 so I'm really impressed with the results that I've had.

I already lost 40 pounds but I want to get into a better physical condition. I still have a bit of a belly and I don't have the muscle definition that I would like to have. Once I have all of that and once I finish this program that we're doing now, I'm confident that I'll have more results to speak for myself personally. That personal experience is what I'll use to promote and sell the product. I am committed to sharing the experience and recommending it to others. As soon as I have enough results, I'll be going to that road of becoming a coach and trying to be successful with that as well.

Hi Betty,

We haven’t received a response to our phone/email attempts, but want to make sure we address your concern.

If you are shopping online, enter your credit card information, and click “Place order”, your order is placed and unfortunately cannot be cancelled online. The order confirmation appears after you have accepted or denied any additional offers, which may vary. Exiting the promotions screen or closing your browser does not cancel the order.

We understand things happen, so we sent you a prepaid shipping label to return any unwanted product. Once you return the package, you can respond to our original email and we will expedite your refund.

Kind Regards,

Corporate Escalations

Original review: May 19, 2017

I've recently been looking into PiYo, I think it looks like a great program. This review is not about the program it's about ordering… I found out you don't have to click SUBMIT to process your order. I went throughout in my CC and billing then at the end saw $15 for shipping so I left the site and found I could either buy them on Amazon w/ free shipping or get the online membership. I was about to purchase the online membership when I had received an email from Beachbody that my order had been processed… What the heck. I never submitted the order.

I called customer service to cancel mind you but didn't even have an order number. It was not in the email. I was told I could not cancel because it was already shipped? Fishy. 3 days later I received a shipping confirmation. He also said, "Oh most people don't know the order is processed in step 1." WTH is that legal? You don't even have to click submit to submit your order??? Needless to say it's coming anyway. I've blocked the charge from my credit card and I will refuse and return the package. What a scam! Customer service advised me to open it and use the return label inside. My CC co. said that's so they can make me pay for the shipping. Refuse and return! After the horrible customer service I no longer want the streaming subscription either. I'm afraid of giving them my CC!

Hi Suzanne,

We tried contacting you, but were unable to reach you.

BOD is a subscription service billed monthly, quarterly, or annually – it’s totally your choice. Unfortunately, since you decided to cancel BOD, you lose access to your content.

Please review the below FAQ from our support page on Beachbody On Demand for more info:

We want you to get the most out of your purchase, whether DVD or streaming. We are pretty sure we can fix this for you, and clarify how Beachbody On Demand works and what you receive as a paid member. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 877-908-4055.

Kind Regards,

Corporate Escalations

Original review: May 16, 2017

I purchased the 21 Day Fix DVD set. It is great. Then Country Heat came out. I was told the online version was better since it can travel with you but even if I cancelled my online subscription (used for tracking your daily progress) I would still have access to Country Heat since I purchased it for the same price I would have purchased the DVDs. I asked prior to buying as to the difference so I could make my decision. I know myself well enough to know the workouts go well for a while, then I stop for months. So, knowing I would still have access when I travel even though I cancelled the online subscription, I decided on the online version.

Now I am told, I will only have access to it until July since I cancelled the online subscription. AND since you can't call anyone ever, I am stuck via chat and email. Had the rep been honest with me from the beginning, I would have purchased the DVD's so I would have them forever not just until my online subscription stopped. What a waste of money!!

Hi Tommy!

We know how hard it can be to get back into the groove of working out after a break however 22 Minute Hard Corps serves great workout moves similar to the ones that are taught in the military.

Great job on finding the workout program that works best for you! We have something for everyone here at Beachbody!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 15, 2017

I was looking for a new routine to start getting my body back into shape again after everything I've been through. Prior to joining the military, I was using different types of programs. I knew the ones that were already out there after all these years. My wife and I were thinking that we needed to find some programs that fit our needs. She started researching and she told me about Beachbody.

I started on January 29th with The Master's Hammer and Chisel. My wife looked it up and thought that that would be a good fit and I completed the 60-day program. I was really impressed when I first started out with The Master's Hammer & Chisel to where I was feeling comfortable. Right after that, on the 7th, I started the 22 Minute Hard Corps. We also ordered the PiYo program.

Beachbody is a very good program. I'm impressed with its layout, the format, how they explain things very clearly and concisely. I really enjoy the fact that when a person can't do the routine properly, they have people that do the modifications. That was really helpful and beneficial in the beginning because of some of my injuries and problems with bending my foot, my knee and my wrist. So I was able to do it a hundred percent with some modifications through a different routine. All in all, Beachbody is pretty decent if people want to do it.

Hello Kent,

We are sorry you are not getting the results you expected, but we have a variety of available tools and resources that may be able to help.

Please visit us online at https://faq.beachbody.com or www.teambeachbody.com to get more information.

- Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 10, 2017

My wife suggested I join her and I agreed as I need to lose weight and I am a heart patient. We are in month two and I have not lost one pound after all the money we have spent. Directions have been followed to no avail. I am very disappointed with this product

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Aubrey,

We are happy that we were able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction!
We are also pleased to know that you are enjoying our workout programs.

Keep up the good work and we wish you the best of luck with your fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: May 8, 2017

We ordered the focus T25 in March with a three-day delivery. After more than a week had passed, it took a large amount of time just to get someone to respond with an answer that showed they had actually read the question. After some discussion, it was established it would now be with me in a few days and a refund on post and packing was offered. Discs received and we are working our way through the workouts. However. We are still awaiting the promised refund from 6 weeks ago. After what is now 9 emails and calls, we are still no closer to the elusive refund and I have lost ALL faith in the firm. If only they read the emails, without just responding in a robotic and offhand manner I could have been recommending them. Instead, I am unable to.

I decided to try Beachbody after seeing all the talk about it over a year ago. After a month I knew that beachbody was good at marketing and training coaches to over post so it seems like an amazing product. My review isn't on the product. That's a different complaint. I called and cancelled twice. Once to cancel all the auto pay fees, then again when they took them out anyways the next month. No refund! They claim I didn't cancel. Ok, so I let it go since it's a pyramid scheme and I knew it by this point. They confirmed to me I was cancelled in all areas (they create it so you have your products under one account, coach under another, Shakeology under another so cancel all or they keep taking it out). The next month, did it again. So I logged in and canceled under "live chat" and let them know I'm on to their scam and I've cancelled twice already and now I'm doing live chat and recording the screen.

Still no refunds and he cancelled all of the accounts and I got it recorded. I took it further and called my credit card and tried to block the charge in the future. Get this. They use a different transaction code each month they charge so you can't block it! They know they are scamming you! They know you will try to block it when you cancel because they plan on continuing to charge after you cancel!!! I'm almost a year into this now, cancelled multiple times, hate the product, and I'm still paying!!! Have an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow finally and starting a lawsuit. I'm far from the only one with this issue, so class action lawsuit here we come. Buyer beware before you sign up. They will lock you into the scam, and read up on beachbody, and don't just listen to the marketing from them and the massive sales force that they have online.

Hello Lisa,

Looks like we have called and emailed you however we were unable to reach you.

I initially mentioned a quality check reshipment was requested for the Piyo DVDs, however due to a recent process update, we have emailed you instructions on how to create a Team Beachbody free player account. Once you have created the account, we will unlock the content for Piyo so you are able to access the workouts.

If you need further assistance on creating your account or accessing the content, please feel free to reach out to me on the original email.

Isamar M.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: May 1, 2017

I ordered the PIYO DVD's and everything was great til I was doing the Strength Intervals workout and it wouldn't play, just got stuck so I called customer service and got another DVD shipped to me and the 2nd DVD did the exact same thing in the exact same spot of the workout... just got stuck. I called to hopefully work this out but your customer service rep Jordan would not assist me in getting the other DVD that is on the calendar but not included in the package. THIS is a rip-off. You send me jacked up, faulty disks twice and then say, "Oh let me send you the same faulty DVD". Unacceptable!!!

Your product is defective. Send me a disk that works the 1st or 2nd time but don't keep sending me the same jacked up DVD. So dissatisfied with your product and customer service!! Horrible experience. Will try to get a refund and I hope this process isn't as defective as your product. Do you know how frustrating it is to be all into a workout and the DVD just stops and won't even continue to play even if you fast forward it? Terrible product and customer service all the way around. So disappointed.

Hi Laura,

Congrats on losing 60 pounds while using our products!
Thank you for sharing your success and encouraging others to join Team Beachbody.

Have you ever considered becoming a Team Beachbody Coach? We think you would be great in assisting others with their fitness goals.

Keep up the great work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 28, 2017

I have purchased the original Power 90 by Tony Horton from back in the day. I still love it even though it's old school. It's a little dated but it gets the results that you want. I also have Beachbody’s On Demand and that was the biggest one. It was a present for my husband and it has also been my main tool. Lately, I have done 21 Day Fix and I'm currently doing T25. I did the new Power 90 and I hope to do 21 Day Fix Extreme next.

I'm extremely pleased with the results of using Beachbody products. After having both my kids, it's been back and forth with my weight and the original Power 90 was always my go-to. I'd always pop the DVD in if I wanted to get good results in those three months. And I always lost the weight. But from doing some of the other programs which I didn't have access to until I got On Demand, I've been able to tone up a bit and get more energy. Also, I absolutely love that Beachbody has variations. I just started in September and I actually got to my goal late in January or February. I’ve lost 55 to 60 pounds and I'm now down between 155 and 150. I'm maintaining at 157, give or take what I eat during the day.

Beachbody is a fantastic program. I do recommend them to everybody. I tell all my friends about it. I love the trainers and I think they're awesome. I also love working out at home and I'm not a big gym person. I don't have time and I don't want people watching me because I feel silly. Also, I've got kids and I'm not going to cart them to daycare.

Hello Amy,

We are happy to finally resolve this issue and appreciate your feedback.

We will address these issues with both the agent involved and their leadership team to prevent these types of errors.

Please feel free to contact us for any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I created my Team Beachbody account on Friday, 4/21/17. I tried several times to order 21 Day fix (no Shakeology). I kept being redirected to call customer service. On Monday, April 24, I called customer service to place my order. I let my coach know, and she let me know that she did not see an order on my account. I went onto the customer support chat that evening. The agent told me I had ordered through Beachbody, not Team beachbody. I informed him that one, I did not know what Beachbody was and how it was different, and two, that if the order went onto Beachbody, it was the customer service agent who made the incorrect choice. I was also told that I did not have a Team beachbody account, while I was literally logged in looking at that account.

The agent also told me that I had chosen to pay in installments, when I specifically told him that I wanted to pay all at once. The agent proceeded to basically blame me for making the incorrect choice, when the source of the issue was the agent on the phone. In addition, the installment charge on my debit card doesn't even match what an installment charge would be; it is a very strange amount that is much lower than a third of the price.

The second agent I talked to told me that she would put in a tech ticket to have the order switched to Team beachbody, would fix my Team beachbody account so that I could actually use it for orders, and fix the charge. I have not seen any of these issues rectified. I am an operations director, and I would never treat a customer like the agents treated me. If a company creates a problem, they need to fix it. I quite literally never made an order on Beachbody or an account, and if that account and order exists, it is due to the agent's error.

Hello Robert,

We are pleased to know that you were able to achieve great results using our programs!
Have you ever considered being a Beachbody Coach? You would be a great motivator for others.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I've been using Beachbody for about 5 years now. I was a member of a gym for a long time. It's tough to motivate yourself to make the 10, 15-minute drive to work out for an hour. And it's 15 minutes back. So I liked the ease of access of Beachbody. I've done P90X, Body Beast, Insanity, P90X3, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Core De Force. And I've been rotating through. I'm highly satisfied with the results that I got. I also do Shakeology with a tube which one of my buddies recently started. Now we're on the online groups, like Facebook, so I get challenged more. I'm challenge-driven and other people keep me accountable and motivated to keep working out. Beachbody is phenomenal. The newest addition which is the $99 for the year on demand is phenomenal, too.

Hi Nikole,

Awesome job losing 40 pounds using our 21 Day Fix program and portion control containers!
Have you considered subscribing to our new Beachbody On Demand All Access, which grants you full access to all of our workouts?

We wish you the best of luck!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had friends do Beachbody. I also like the taste of Shakeology. I like that it was something easy and something I could do at my house. I also did the 21 Day Fix kit with the portion containers. That was the first thing that I purchased. And then I just continued doing the 21 Day Fix exercises every day. I changed my eating habits and I was drinking my Shakeology, and I lost 40 pounds. I got good results though it wasn't always consistent. If I went on a holiday, then I didn't do my exercises. That was over the course of the year. My baby was also born about a year ago and I didn't really try hard. It was probably four consecutive months of continuous work, but I really noticed the result. I sent in my results and got a T-shirt (thanks for that!). Beachbody is great.

Hi Hannah,

To keep customer assignment fair among our Coaches, customers are either systematically assigned or manually assigned if a relationship has already been built with an existing Coach.

If you would like to change your Coach, but don’t quite know who to select, you may search our gallery. Information regarding this can be found here: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/coach

We wish you the best of luck and much success on your health journey!

-Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 20, 2017

I have several of the BeachBody DVD sets and in January decided to upgrade to a premium BeachBody on Demand membership. A couple months later, I decided to contact the coach, via the email address provided, that had been assigned to me, for some nutritional advice to help me break through the plateau I seem to be stuck in. It has been almost two months, and I have not received a single response. Today, I decided to look into getting assigned a new coach. I found that I apparently had to already know what coach I wanted. That doesn't make much sense, when coaches are assigned. So, I started a live chat. The representative on my live chat told me that I had to post my request to the Team Beachbody message board. How will asking anyone on a message board, get me assigned a new coach?

When I informed the representative that I couldn't even find a way to post to the specific message board that was recommended, I was simply told to call the customer service phone number and then the representative immediately disconnected our chat. If a product, such as free coaching, is going to be offered with a membership, the coach assigned needs to be mindful of the customers assigned to her.

Additionally, a customer representative should never be the one to disconnect a session with a customer whether it be online chat, telephone, or in person. If a customer still has questions the representative needs to address the questions and if he/she cannot answer the questions, the customer needs to be directed, in a professional manner, to someone who can. Like I said, I enjoy the workouts I have done, but if customer service is not helpful, I will always look for other options. Can someone please tell me how I can quickly, and efficiently get a new coach that will be attentive to my requests for assistance???

Hi Eileen,

At the time of purchase, we may offer additional promotional offers to allow consumers to experience related products and/or services that may enhance results. When an offer is presented, the terms and conditions of the promotion are clearly available. If a consumer chooses to opt-in to a trial-offer, a cancellation request must be received prior to when the trial expires. Otherwise, the subscription will bill as stated in the terms and conditions.

However, we understand how dates may slip your mind. Your subscription has been officially cancelled, and a refund has been processed for the charges incurred as a courtesy.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: April 19, 2017

Definitely need some type of buyer beware alert for every Beachbody product! The inclusion of an auto sign-up/purchase to Team Beachbody Club with every product purchase from Beachbody is a very deceiving practice. Beachbody preys on consumers who lose track of their "free trial period" - and more than likely counts on customers to overlook this part of their purchase for profit. Consumers do not receive an invoice or alert in their email inbox prior to auto debits to their accounts. Cannot and will not recommend Beachbody.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us.

We are glad we were able to clear up any confusion on the checkout process and appreciate your feedback on the online buying experience.

We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you aren't , we will do our best to make it right. You can expect your refund and prepaid return label shortly.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 12, 2017

I started to place an order but then went to search reviews. I never hit a "order" or "complete" button. After contacting them when I saw the bill I was informed I was charged because I was on the website for a certain period of time. Now I have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get a refund. This doesn't seem legit.

Hello Lisa,

Congratulations on losing 100 pounds with our Cize program!

You are a wonderful example for those in need of motivation. We wish you the best of luck with Core de Force!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 9, 2017

A cousin showed me CIZE. I wasn't trying so hard so much until I ordered it myself and that's how I got the first 70 pounds off. I started out at 374 pounds and since I started the CIZE, I've lost a sum of 100 pounds. I did CIZE several times and I've recently started Core De Force. I'm two weeks into it and I'm already seeing huge differences. It is amazing for the muscle tone and the definition in my shoulders. It's really awesome and I'm loving it. I have extreme satisfaction with the results that I got since using those programs. And I love the Beachbody coach that I got assigned when I first ordered from them. She's been amazing and was the one who told me about Core De Force. So far, I had a great experience using Beachbody.

Hi Sarah,

It looks like you requested a return authorization on 3/17, and were refunded on 4/2/2017 which is within our normal processing time (7 business days from the date your return is received at our warehouse). For more info about our return policy, please visit our Customer Support page at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach.

As far as additional funds being debited from your account, your original purchase was broken into three installments per your request. The 2nd installment charge on 4/1 was simply due to bad-timing ; your refund was processed the day after, on 4/2. Once your return was processed, you were refunded for all amounts paid, and the 3rd installment was cancelled per our usual procedure. FYI, pending payments are not cancelled until your return is fully processed (refunded).

We apologize for the poor experience you received when you contacted us to check on your refund. When you called, we were going through a system upgrade that affected our agent’s method of searching for accounts. This is definitely not an excuse – we simply want to assure you your account was never lost and the perceived inability to locate your account was not on purpose. Our agent(s) were simply going through a learning curve of understanding a new process. This has since been resolved.

We sincerely apologize for any frustration this caused and wish you success on your health and fitness journey.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I didn't get on with the product so wanted to send it back and get a refund. I got a RA number and sent back parcel. However when I chatted to them to find out why they haven't refunded my account and are still taking money from my bank they claimed my account number and details don't exist. Not helpful at all and still I'm left with no product and no refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Hi Travis,

We are pleased to know that you are enjoying Beachbody On Demand.

Awesome job completing the Beachbody Challenge and winning a free t-shirt.

Have you thought about becoming a Coach? You would be a great motivator for those in need of fitness guidance.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I've ordered Beachbody On Demand. I completed the Hammer and Chisel and will start the Body Beast. I had excellent results on Hammer and Chisel. I've also filled out the thing for the free T-shirt for the program and the contest. We’ve motivated a couple other neighbors and they've already signed up. It’s been great so far with Beachbody and I'm very satisfied.

Beachbody Company Profile