toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Jessica,

Congratulations on your completion of the 21 Day Fix! Don’t forget to submit your before and after pictures for a chance to win cash prizes!

We are always excited to hear and see the transformations our customers make after finishing one of our programs! We hope you continue to utilize Beachbody on Demand.

We wish you the best in your fitness goals!

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

A friend of mine has been doing Beachbody and she’s been posting on Facebook and Instagram so I started asking questions. I did the 21 Day Fix challenge and I’ve also ordered Shakeology, and the purchase was very easy. I also have the videos and the video-on-demand and I am extremely happy with the results I’ve gotten off of Beachbody. This is the first plan that I’ve loved and enjoyed. I’ve been struggling with my weight for quite some time and I have tried almost every diet out there, but with what I got from Beachbody, I’ve been able to stick to it and I’ve lost about 20 pounds and over 14 inches. The inches are more important because it’s about the way the clothes fit. I’ve been extremely excited and I’m starting my second round on the 21 Day Fix.

Hey Eric,

Thank you so much for your service.

Insanity and P90X are some of our more advanced programs – so, great job.

We hope you continue to enjoy the workouts, and remember to submit your results for a chance at winning some cash prizes!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I’ve been using Beachbody for a number of years now and their products are great. I’ve always wanted to try to get myself fit since the marine corps days but I let myself go a little bit. A friend of mine told me about P90X and I thought it was really challenging when I checked it out. I’ve done the 22 Minute Hard Corps which is nice. It reminds me of the boot camp days. I’ve also done P90 and INSANITY, but I always keep going back to T25. It's my favorite thus far. My heaviest weight was 240 and I got down to 189 so it's definitely a drastic improvement. I’ve built up my energy levels back now. I’m 57 and did triathlons because of the shape I got into from Beachbody products.

My wife suggested I join her and I agreed as I need to lose weight and I am a heart patient. We are in month two and I have not lost one pound after all the money we have spent. Directions have been followed to no avail. I am very disappointed with this product

Consumer Increased Rating!

We ordered the focus T25 in March with a three-day delivery. After more than a week had passed, it took a large amount of time just to get someone to respond with an answer that showed they had actually read the question. After some discussion, it was established it would now be with me in a few days and a refund on post and packing was offered. Discs received and we are working our way through the workouts. However. We are still awaiting the promised refund from 6 weeks ago. After what is now 9 emails and calls, we are still no closer to the elusive refund and I have lost ALL faith in the firm. If only they read the emails, without just responding in a robotic and offhand manner I could have been recommending them. Instead, I am unable to.

I decided to try Beachbody after seeing all the talk about it over a year ago. After a month I knew that beachbody was good at marketing and training coaches to over post so it seems like an amazing product. My review isn't on the product. That's a different complaint. I called and cancelled twice. Once to cancel all the auto pay fees, then again when they took them out anyways the next month. No refund! They claim I didn't cancel. Ok, so I let it go since it's a pyramid scheme and I knew it by this point. They confirmed to me I was cancelled in all areas (they create it so you have your products under one account, coach under another, Shakeology under another so cancel all or they keep taking it out). The next month, did it again. So I logged in and canceled under "live chat" and let them know I'm on to their scam and I've cancelled twice already and now I'm doing live chat and recording the screen.

Still no refunds and he cancelled all of the accounts and I got it recorded. I took it further and called my credit card and tried to block the charge in the future. Get this. They use a different transaction code each month they charge so you can't block it! They know they are scamming you! They know you will try to block it when you cancel because they plan on continuing to charge after you cancel!!! I'm almost a year into this now, cancelled multiple times, hate the product, and I'm still paying!!! Have an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow finally and starting a lawsuit. I'm far from the only one with this issue, so class action lawsuit here we come. Buyer beware before you sign up. They will lock you into the scam, and read up on beachbody, and don't just listen to the marketing from them and the massive sales force that they have online.

I ordered the PIYO DVD's and everything was great til I was doing the Strength Intervals workout and it wouldn't play, just got stuck so I called customer service and got another DVD shipped to me and the 2nd DVD did the exact same thing in the exact same spot of the workout... just got stuck. I called to hopefully work this out but your customer service rep Jordan would not assist me in getting the other DVD that is on the calendar but not included in the package. THIS is a rip-off. You send me jacked up, faulty disks twice and then say, "Oh let me send you the same faulty DVD". Unacceptable!!!

Your product is defective. Send me a disk that works the 1st or 2nd time but don't keep sending me the same jacked up DVD. So dissatisfied with your product and customer service!! Horrible experience. Will try to get a refund and I hope this process isn't as defective as your product. Do you know how frustrating it is to be all into a workout and the DVD just stops and won't even continue to play even if you fast forward it? Terrible product and customer service all the way around. So disappointed.

I have purchased the original Power 90 by Tony Horton from back in the day. I still love it even though it's old school. It's a little dated but it gets the results that you want. I also have Beachbody’s On Demand and that was the biggest one. It was a present for my husband and it has also been my main tool. Lately, I have done 21 Day Fix and I'm currently doing T25. I did the new Power 90 and I hope to do 21 Day Fix Extreme next.

I'm extremely pleased with the results of using Beachbody products. After having both my kids, it's been back and forth with my weight and the original Power 90 was always my go-to. I'd always pop the DVD in if I wanted to get good results in those three months. And I always lost the weight. But from doing some of the other programs which I didn't have access to until I got On Demand, I've been able to tone up a bit and get more energy. Also, I absolutely love that Beachbody has variations. I just started in September and I actually got to my goal late in January or February. I’ve lost 55 to 60 pounds and I'm now down between 155 and 150. I'm maintaining at 157, give or take what I eat during the day.

Beachbody is a fantastic program. I do recommend them to everybody. I tell all my friends about it. I love the trainers and I think they're awesome. I also love working out at home and I'm not a big gym person. I don't have time and I don't want people watching me because I feel silly. Also, I've got kids and I'm not going to cart them to daycare.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Hello Amy,

We are happy to finally resolve this issue and appreciate your feedback.

We will address these issues with both the agent involved and their leadership team to prevent these types of errors.

Please feel free to contact us for any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I created my Team Beachbody account on Friday, 4/21/17. I tried several times to order 21 Day fix (no Shakeology). I kept being redirected to call customer service. On Monday, April 24, I called customer service to place my order. I let my coach know, and she let me know that she did not see an order on my account. I went onto the customer support chat that evening. The agent told me I had ordered through Beachbody, not Team beachbody. I informed him that one, I did not know what Beachbody was and how it was different, and two, that if the order went onto Beachbody, it was the customer service agent who made the incorrect choice. I was also told that I did not have a Team beachbody account, while I was literally logged in looking at that account.

The agent also told me that I had chosen to pay in installments, when I specifically told him that I wanted to pay all at once. The agent proceeded to basically blame me for making the incorrect choice, when the source of the issue was the agent on the phone. In addition, the installment charge on my debit card doesn't even match what an installment charge would be; it is a very strange amount that is much lower than a third of the price.

The second agent I talked to told me that she would put in a tech ticket to have the order switched to Team beachbody, would fix my Team beachbody account so that I could actually use it for orders, and fix the charge. I have not seen any of these issues rectified. I am an operations director, and I would never treat a customer like the agents treated me. If a company creates a problem, they need to fix it. I quite literally never made an order on Beachbody or an account, and if that account and order exists, it is due to the agent's error.

Hello Robert,

We are pleased to know that you were able to achieve great results using our programs!
Have you ever considered being a Beachbody Coach? You would be a great motivator for others.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I've been using Beachbody for about 5 years now. I was a member of a gym for a long time. It's tough to motivate yourself to make the 10, 15-minute drive to work out for an hour. And it's 15 minutes back. So I liked the ease of access of Beachbody. I've done P90X, Body Beast, Insanity, P90X3, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Core De Force. And I've been rotating through. I'm highly satisfied with the results that I got. I also do Shakeology with a tube which one of my buddies recently started. Now we're on the online groups, like Facebook, so I get challenged more. I'm challenge-driven and other people keep me accountable and motivated to keep working out. Beachbody is phenomenal. The newest addition which is the $99 for the year on demand is phenomenal, too.

Hi Nikole,

Awesome job losing 40 pounds using our 21 Day Fix program and portion control containers!
Have you considered subscribing to our new Beachbody On Demand All Access, which grants you full access to all of our workouts?

We wish you the best of luck!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had friends do Beachbody. I also like the taste of Shakeology. I like that it was something easy and something I could do at my house. I also did the 21 Day Fix kit with the portion containers. That was the first thing that I purchased. And then I just continued doing the 21 Day Fix exercises every day. I changed my eating habits and I was drinking my Shakeology, and I lost 40 pounds. I got good results though it wasn't always consistent. If I went on a holiday, then I didn't do my exercises. That was over the course of the year. My baby was also born about a year ago and I didn't really try hard. It was probably four consecutive months of continuous work, but I really noticed the result. I sent in my results and got a T-shirt (thanks for that!). Beachbody is great.

Hi Hannah,

To keep customer assignment fair among our Coaches, customers are either systematically assigned or manually assigned if a relationship has already been built with an existing Coach.

If you would like to change your Coach, but don’t quite know who to select, you may search our gallery. Information regarding this can be found here: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/coach

We wish you the best of luck and much success on your health journey!

-Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 20, 2017

I have several of the BeachBody DVD sets and in January decided to upgrade to a premium BeachBody on Demand membership. A couple months later, I decided to contact the coach, via the email address provided, that had been assigned to me, for some nutritional advice to help me break through the plateau I seem to be stuck in. It has been almost two months, and I have not received a single response. Today, I decided to look into getting assigned a new coach. I found that I apparently had to already know what coach I wanted. That doesn't make much sense, when coaches are assigned. So, I started a live chat. The representative on my live chat told me that I had to post my request to the Team Beachbody message board. How will asking anyone on a message board, get me assigned a new coach?

When I informed the representative that I couldn't even find a way to post to the specific message board that was recommended, I was simply told to call the customer service phone number and then the representative immediately disconnected our chat. If a product, such as free coaching, is going to be offered with a membership, the coach assigned needs to be mindful of the customers assigned to her.

Additionally, a customer representative should never be the one to disconnect a session with a customer whether it be online chat, telephone, or in person. If a customer still has questions the representative needs to address the questions and if he/she cannot answer the questions, the customer needs to be directed, in a professional manner, to someone who can. Like I said, I enjoy the workouts I have done, but if customer service is not helpful, I will always look for other options. Can someone please tell me how I can quickly, and efficiently get a new coach that will be attentive to my requests for assistance???

Hi Eileen,

At the time of purchase, we may offer additional promotional offers to allow consumers to experience related products and/or services that may enhance results. When an offer is presented, the terms and conditions of the promotion are clearly available. If a consumer chooses to opt-in to a trial-offer, a cancellation request must be received prior to when the trial expires. Otherwise, the subscription will bill as stated in the terms and conditions.

However, we understand how dates may slip your mind. Your subscription has been officially cancelled, and a refund has been processed for the charges incurred as a courtesy.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: April 19, 2017

Definitely need some type of buyer beware alert for every Beachbody product! The inclusion of an auto sign-up/purchase to Team Beachbody Club with every product purchase from Beachbody is a very deceiving practice. Beachbody preys on consumers who lose track of their "free trial period" - and more than likely counts on customers to overlook this part of their purchase for profit. Consumers do not receive an invoice or alert in their email inbox prior to auto debits to their accounts. Cannot and will not recommend Beachbody.

Hi Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us.

We are glad we were able to clear up any confusion on the checkout process and appreciate your feedback on the online buying experience.

We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you aren't , we will do our best to make it right. You can expect your refund and prepaid return label shortly.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 12, 2017

I started to place an order but then went to search reviews. I never hit a "order" or "complete" button. After contacting them when I saw the bill I was informed I was charged because I was on the website for a certain period of time. Now I have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get a refund. This doesn't seem legit.

Hello Lisa,

Congratulations on losing 100 pounds with our Cize program!

You are a wonderful example for those in need of motivation. We wish you the best of luck with Core de Force!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 9, 2017

A cousin showed me CIZE. I wasn't trying so hard so much until I ordered it myself and that's how I got the first 70 pounds off. I started out at 374 pounds and since I started the CIZE, I've lost a sum of 100 pounds. I did CIZE several times and I've recently started Core De Force. I'm two weeks into it and I'm already seeing huge differences. It is amazing for the muscle tone and the definition in my shoulders. It's really awesome and I'm loving it. I have extreme satisfaction with the results that I got since using those programs. And I love the Beachbody coach that I got assigned when I first ordered from them. She's been amazing and was the one who told me about Core De Force. So far, I had a great experience using Beachbody.

Hi Sarah,

It looks like you requested a return authorization on 3/17, and were refunded on 4/2/2017 which is within our normal processing time (7 business days from the date your return is received at our warehouse). For more info about our return policy, please visit our Customer Support page at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach.

As far as additional funds being debited from your account, your original purchase was broken into three installments per your request. The 2nd installment charge on 4/1 was simply due to bad-timing ; your refund was processed the day after, on 4/2. Once your return was processed, you were refunded for all amounts paid, and the 3rd installment was cancelled per our usual procedure. FYI, pending payments are not cancelled until your return is fully processed (refunded).

We apologize for the poor experience you received when you contacted us to check on your refund. When you called, we were going through a system upgrade that affected our agent’s method of searching for accounts. This is definitely not an excuse – we simply want to assure you your account was never lost and the perceived inability to locate your account was not on purpose. Our agent(s) were simply going through a learning curve of understanding a new process. This has since been resolved.

We sincerely apologize for any frustration this caused and wish you success on your health and fitness journey.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I didn't get on with the product so wanted to send it back and get a refund. I got a RA number and sent back parcel. However when I chatted to them to find out why they haven't refunded my account and are still taking money from my bank they claimed my account number and details don't exist. Not helpful at all and still I'm left with no product and no refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Hi Travis,

We are pleased to know that you are enjoying Beachbody On Demand.

Awesome job completing the Beachbody Challenge and winning a free t-shirt.

Have you thought about becoming a Coach? You would be a great motivator for those in need of fitness guidance.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I've ordered Beachbody On Demand. I completed the Hammer and Chisel and will start the Body Beast. I had excellent results on Hammer and Chisel. I've also filled out the thing for the free T-shirt for the program and the contest. We’ve motivated a couple other neighbors and they've already signed up. It’s been great so far with Beachbody and I'm very satisfied.

Hello Lindsay,

Great job on completing the 21 Day Fix program twice!

We wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey. You should try out our Beachbody Challenge for a chance to win a t-shirt or cash prize!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2017

I have Beachbody on Demand and so far I did the 21 Day Fix twice. I'm now doing the 3 Week Yoga Retreat and then I'll be doing the T25. I've lost almost 25 pounds so far. I had an issue when I signed up. I contacted customer service and they fixed it immediately so I was happy with that.

Hello Paulette,

After reviewing your account we were able to confirm the trial memberships were accepted at the time of purchase. Since there was no cancellation request before the trial ended, you were billed for the ActiVit Multivitamins and Team Beachbody Club membership in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotion(s).

Please note, your Piyo DVD program was also set up on a 3-pay installment plan as requested which required auto-payment. These charges were not applied in error. We apologize if this was not properly explained by the agent(s) who assisted you.

However, to clear up any misunderstanding, we have issued a refund for the charges for the Team Beachbody Club membership and ActiVit Multivitamins as a courtesy.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: April 1, 2017

In February 2017 I ordered the Beachbody's products, the DVD from Beachbody. While on the phone with a customer service agent she asked me if l would like to order their supplements for an Additional cost. l mentioned l already take a multi vitamin but she said she uses them and they were fantastic. l mentioned my concern about auto shipment and l did not want my credit card billed repeatedly and asked if l could call back if the supplements worked for me. She said, "Yes." As l had requested No Auto Shipping On Any Of The Products she would make a note of it on my account and assured me l had nothing to worry about.

l explicitly asked if l choose to order the promotional offer would my credit card be used and charged Auto shipment of any Products from this company. She again said NO. l completed my order and once again requested that l NOT be put on Auto shipment. She said again she had made a notation on my account and there was nothing to worry about. She it taken care of.

FAST FORWARD 6 WEEKS. I am going through my bank statements and there it is. Not One charge to my account Not Two charges but THREE Charges To my Account from Beachbody. I called customer service and was connected to an agent called Chris. l gave my name and asked why this company had charged my account over $121.00 when l was very clear about not wanting an Auto shipment. Chris went on to explain that there was no cancellation order on my account. l explained l was explicit about not wanting a Auto shipment of their products when l placed my order and the customer service agent reassured me this would not happen. Also why had this company charged me over $100.00.

He then went on to say there was a mistake and the company had charged me twice and deducted from my account three times. l said not only did this company deduct from my account they had signed me up for Products l did not request for the sum of over $70.00. Chris said the only thing he could do was to put in a request to have $41.00 of my funds returned to my account and that's as much as he could do. I am a single parent Who chose this company of the tools they say they provide. A gym membership is far beyond my reach living on a very tight budget. This was my only way to do what is necessary to exercise. If this company really cared about the people who trust them and believe in what they advertise they should stand true to their word. No deceitful Gimmicks. l am so very disappointed.

Hi Alisa,

We are glad we were able to finally resolve your concern and appreciate your feedback on your experience.

We will make sure we address the issues we discussed – with the both the agent involved and their leadership team.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2017

The Beachbody Customer Service has been a nightmare. I ordered the Beachbody PIYO kit. I chose the 3 installment plan of $19.95, and was charged for the full amount. I called in regards to being charged for the full amount. The agent I spoke to stated that I chose the one-time payment plan. I explained to her that is not the plan I selected, and I have the email confirmation. I had to screenshot and send in the email as proof. The agent updated the plan, and submitted a refund for the difference.

Today, I noticed there was random charge from Beachbody, I called in, in regards to this new charge. The agent tried to send me to a supervisor, the wait time was very long, and I had to go into work. I called in again in the afternoon, to try to resolve the issue. The agent transferred me over the Escalation Dept. I was on hold forever. I explained my issue to the agent in the Escalation Dept. The agent had called me two different names during the conversation. When I stated the amount charged, she stated the charge and said, "Alisa, I'm gonna have to call you..." and hung up. I am so upset, where I want to cancel my whole order. It has been a nightmare from day one!

Hello Kasandra,

It was a pleasure speaking with you! We are glad we were able to resolve your concerns and confirm your package was shipped.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call.

We sincerely appreciate your time and patience and wish you the best success on your health and fitness journey!

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 29, 2017

I recently signed up with Beachbody and my package was supposed to be delivered within 7-10 business days. Well today is 11 business days and the shipping status still reads it's sitting in a warehouse. I called their customer service about this and they said they would ship me another package. It was to arrive today. No package. I called customer service back and they didn't have a tracking number for me and guaranteed it would be delivered today. If I don't see a parcel in the next two days I'll be canceling everything.

Hello Regina,

Great job losing 40 pounds using multiple of our programs!

You should sign up for the Beachbody On Demand All Access, this subscription grants you full access to ALL of our workout programs for just $99.95 a year!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 27, 2017

I started with 21 Day Fix in September. I did three rounds of that. And then Autumn had a challenge group from December until March. It took us through all four of her programs. I’ve been with Beachbody for the last six months, and I lost 40 pounds and 32 inches. Altogether, I did four rounds of 21 Day Fix, one round of Chisel, one round of 21 Day Fix Extreme, and one round of Country Heat, which was so much fun. And I’m obsessed with it now because it’s so effective. I constantly recommend Beachbody to people. I'll always use the container system. And I’m interested in doing other workout programs, too. Now that I lost the weight, I want to really focus on toning up. So, I’ll probably do Hammer and Chisel again since I already own that. And I’m thinking about doing the all-access Beachbody on Demand.

Hi Jordan,

Congratulations on losing 42lbs! We are ecstatic to hear about your success with P90X3 and how it has motivated you to live a healthy and fulfilling life style.

Thank you for submitting your success story and your free t-shirt is on the way, keep up the great work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 25, 2017

I’ve had a really good experience with Beachbody. I did P90X3 and lost 42 pounds. A lot of people have really commented on my body, how much I have changed and how much it’s changed me as a person. It’s been really cool.

Hi Moniqua,

We apologize if the agent that assisted you was not clear in explaining the checkout process. After adding an item to your shopping cart, entering your billing/ payment information, and clicking the “Place Order” button, your order is processed.

After clicking Place Order, we may offer additional promotions; however, the original purchase has already begun processing and cannot be cancelled online. The confirmation page is given after all available add-on offers are either accepted or denied. Unfortunately, it seems as though you exited the webpage prior to receiving the confirmation page - this did not cancel your original order.

After reviewing your account, your item has been returned and a refund was processed.

We were hoping to speak with you to learn more about your experience, but were unable to reach you despite our attempts. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 17, 2017

I had ordered the PiYo workout DVDs, not realizing they have an on demand monthly version. When I went to cancel I was told my order wasn't placed even though I received a confirmation. I had received a second confirmation via email and when I called to cancel, they had informed me that two orders were placed. The rep. (Sunny **) stated that even if you fill out the page with your personal information and close the website, the site will automatically charge your card for that order. You don't need to press the submit button. Also, that even if the item hasn't shipped out of the warehouse, that they are unable to cancel the order for you. No matter if it has not shipped.

Hi Cheryl,

We contacted you by phone and email, but were unable to reach you.

We were able to confirm your husband selected a 3-pay installment option when purchasing Tai Cheng, which explains the multiple billings you described in your review.

We did see your request to return Tai Cheng (the same day you received the order); however, we never received the physical return at our warehouse and you were unable to provide proof of your return (tracking information) when we asked; this ultimately delayed your refund. If you would have had this information, the refund would have been processed with no questions asked.

However, we understand things happen so as a courtesy we’ve refunded you in full and waived the final installment.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 14, 2017

Called Beachbody at 800-998-1681 a week ago after they took more money out of our debit account. We returned the DVD 1 day after receiving which has now been about 3 weeks. They charged us $41.78 and then another 20.28 a week later. When we called them about this $20.28 they said they would return our money and now say they haven't received it back and they will take another payment out of our account. How do we stop these thieves. I guess I'll go to bank today and ask them. This is terrible business. Don't order anything from these people. Oh yeah and when you talk to someone they are from the Philippines so now they have our banking information.

Hi Derrick,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us yesterday. We are glad we were able to reach a resolution.

Normally if an item from Beachbody is given as a gift, we ask the original purchaser to contact us to resolve any order issues. It allows is to see the proof of purchase and be able to track any potential quality concerns.

We weren’t able to locate the original order, but as a one-time courtesy, we shipped out two disc replacements to get you back on track.

We hope you enjoy your 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand. If you decide to become a paid Club member for continued access, please do not hesitate to call us to upgrade your customer account.

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 12, 2017

I have used Beachbody material for many years, such as P90x, Intensity, Body Beast, and the P90x app. I purchased P90x3 about 3 months ago from a Beachbody coach, I started to use the workouts and found the Agility X/Triometrics disc did not work. I then checked the remainder of the discs to find the complex upper/lower/ab ripper disc also did not work. I then got in contact with their customer service and was told that I had to re-purchase the whole set again and I could not just get replacement discs. At a cost of $119.85, I will not be using them again. Be cautious. They do not cover their product.

Hello Trish,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Beachbody!

We are extremely happy to hear that our Health Bets and Facebook Challenge groups have been an essential part of your fitness journey. We always encourage our customers and Coaches to be active in these challenges because of the motivation and accountability that comes with participating – as you confirmed in your review.

We are also glad to hear you have enjoyed consuming Shakeology, however we are sorry to hear that you have been unable to recently purchase Shakeology due to your financial situation.

Have you considered becoming a Coach? Our Coaches get a 25% discount on the majority of Beachbody products including Shakeology. If you are ever interested, you could read more on Coach enrollment and benefits via the following link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2000/~/team-beachbody-coach%3a-summary/kw/coach%20enrollment/related/1/lob/coach

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 4, 2017

I first heard about Beachbody through a lady from a company that does business with mine. She shared with me about the DVD program of Beachbody. She shared about the Shakeology, then, it turned out she had signed up to become a coach so I placed my first orders through her. I got the 21 Day Fix package which included the Shakeology shake and the monthly direct shipping. Shakeology definitely does fill me up and I use it more as a meal replacement per se. I did have to stop ordering it in because where I live in Alberta, our economy's so badly right now that it's simply not something I could afford but I've been gifted with some of it that's why I still have some. But I love using it and if I could afford it, I would be using it every day. I haven't had a flavor I haven't liked. I like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and I've tried the Vegan Tropical Strawberry and it was good. I even liked the Greenberry.

From there, I told a few friends about Beachbody. I had a friend who ended up purchasing the Cize package with the Shakeology and I tried the Cize off of her. I also ended up getting the Beachbody On Demand All-Access which, so far, I am loving and I pretty much haven't missed a day since December 5th. So I'm pretty proud of myself. I have noticed that about every single workout I've done on there, so far the Country Heat mostly, sometimes gets really pixilated but the audio never cuts out and is on point which is fantastic. So even if I can't quite see properly or if the visual seems to skip ahead a wee little bit or there's some sort of weird time delay, the audio never falters which is good. I was thinking of calling to see if it is either my internet service provider that I'm having the issues with, which I don't believe it is only because my son, who's 20 and plays online games would let me know if there were issues.

When I no longer have the On Demand, I go back to using the DVDs, which was fine. But I did find some problems with the quality of the DVDs. One of them, I had to replace right away because it had a skip at a certain part that when put in my laptop, it would not go past that but with the home DVD player, I could fast-forward past where it would get hung up. I got that replaced, so that was not a big of a deal.

Then I've done all four programs of Autumn Calabrese back-to-back. The thing that really keeps me using Beachbody absolutely every day right now is Autumn's Facebook challenge group because that's just the way I am. If I've committed to doing something then I'm either just not going to do it or I'm gonna completely do it and I committed to doing this, so I've been at it since December 5th and I'm nervous. We wrap it up the first part of March here and I don't know what I'm gonna do next. I'm in the habit now where I'm confident, but that Autumn threw the Facebook group out there, even though I wouldn’t say she was ridiculously active in it, but that's not something she needs to do. People are ultimately gonna do what they're gonna do anyway. But I know it's worked and it's been a fantastic tool for me. From there I found out about this DietBet that she's also hosting and I found out about the other Beachbody Health Bet.

The Beachbody Health Bet definitely is a tool that I have found useful because it's a one-month commitment. Shakeology five times a week, workout three times a week and prove it with pictures in the app. I've done two of the Health Bets now and it's something a little bit more interactive that requires somewhat more of an actual participatory commitment. If I were just up to do the DVDs, even though I know I need to get my health in order and I know I need to work out every day, which was a lot and I was at my own home with no real accountability, I can confidently say I wouldn't have done a workout every day. I wouldn't have paid attention to my nutrition near as much if it wasn't for the Health Bet and now the DietBet.

So, the Health Bets and the DietBet have really forced me to pay attention to the nutrition and the Facebook challenge has really made sure I've stayed on track with my work out. Also, I've tried it with just one person before, a friend in the community, and that seems to never really work. I would stay on it and maybe they wouldn't so after they're not on it, they're obviously not gonna encourage me to and it's easy for me to have an excuse. Whereas a Facebook group of so many people guarantee that there's always somebody on there doing it and paying attention. So I feel like I can't be the person sitting down and not doing it.

Those have truly been a life changing thing for me. It was obviously that final little kick I needed. I always knew I need to eat properly and I knew how to. I knew what foods to choose and why and when and so on and so forth. I knew moving my body was important and I had the resources to just do it and how to do it. But for whatever reason, those weren't enough of a push for me. But between the Health Bet, the DietBet and the Facebook group were enough to make it happen and now I can actually call it a lifestyle which I've never been able to say before.

The other thing that was really encouraging too was knowing that after each program, taking before and after pictures and before and after measurements, I'm able to get a cool Beachbody t-shirt. That gets me motivated to bend off my next program so I can get my next t-shirt, though I still haven't done it yet for the 21 Days Fix Extreme. Plus it works for advertising cause if I wear it, people ask and that gets me talking about it. It's a smart marketing tool they took on.

My mom also is somewhat of a health nut and when I showed her my Beachbody, there was the Shakeology, the back of the bake for her to read through, she was quite impressed. So it even has my mom approval stamp, which was pretty awesome. I would keep on with it. I would already be trying the Café Latte flavor by now if I can afford it. But if it was a lot more affordable, I would find a way to make it happen. I do feel like there's value in it.

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for sharing your Beachbody experience!

21 Day Fix is one of our most popular programs because of the moderate and easy to do workouts and it’s unique nutrition plan uses specifically portioned food storage containers.

We are glad to know that Shakeology has been able to assist with your health! We strongly believe Shakeology Is the healthiest meal of the day and we hope you continue to be a loyal customer.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2017

My wife had a good friend that became a coach to Beachbody, so she introduced it to my wife, and then my wife introduced it to me. We have the Beachbody On Demand. Right now, we're doing the 22 Hard Corp and I love it. But I keep going back to the original 21 Day Fix as well. That was the one that got me hooked. After using my programs, the results are unbelievable in the way that I look and feel, and the way people respond to me. When I see people that I haven't seen for a long time, it's great.

We use Shakeology as well. We mostly use Tropical Vegan. We've also had Chocolate Vegan and Tropical Strawberry, and they're my favorite. We now have the Chocolate Vegan, and I really love it. I don't know if it's the exercise or if it's the Shakeology, but before I started with these programs I used to be on medication for my stomach. I was diagnosed with GERD and I would have to take an acid reflux medication from the doctor. But ever since I've been doing these programs in the last six months, I haven't touched stomach medication. If I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup before, I would get heartburn and would have to take medication, and it would be horrible. Now I'm eating some sriracha and salsa, so I'm back to some spicy foods and it doesn't bother me in the least, not even a little bit.

Hello Micah,

Thank you so taking the time to share your experience with Beachbody!

We are happy to be part of your fitness journey and we hope you continue to utilize the Beachbody on Demand All Access.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 2, 2017

I started using Beachbody six years ago. It's super easy to buy their products. I just started with the Insanity program and did that exclusively because it was working so well for me. Then I moved on to a couple of other ones and switched it up with different home working out as the weather got nicer because I live somewhere where you can’t workout outside for a good part of the year. I got pregnant in 2015 and fell off the bandwagon for the full nine months. Then I had my baby at the beginning of November and took Insanity again the next year, then stopped and not really getting back into it. Then last November, I got motivated and started back in Hard Corps again. I did Insanity, then 21 Day Fix and I’m doing the PiYo. I bought the Beachbody On Demand at the beginning of the year and I am loving that. It's definitely the best purchase I’ve made.

Hello Corey,

That’s a great list of programs that you have completed! We are very happy to hear that you have lost 45 pounds with the help of our products!

Keep up the great work and have a good time showing off results at your high school reunion!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 1, 2017

I have Beachbody's 21 Day, 21 Day Extreme, and Hard Corp 22 minutes. Also, I did the 30 Day Master's Hammer, I've sampled the Core De Force, I've done on and off yoga stuff, and I'm just about done the Body Beast. I'm satisfied and I've dropped 45 pounds in nine months. I weigh as much as I did in high school, so I get to show off for my 25th high school reunion.

Hello Craig,

Congratulations on losing 40 pounds and 12 inches with Core De Force! That is such a great accomplishment.

We love hearing about success stories such as yours and we hope you continue to achieve your fitness goals with the help of Beachbody.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I did two rounds of the Core De Force, and the results are definitely better than expected. I’m down almost 40 pounds and 12 inches. And then I just started Hammer and Chisel. I’m only four days in, so no results from that yet except for pain and agony. I purchased the programs online and everything was straightforward. So far, still going strong, and would definitely recommend Beachbody.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beachbody! We are very glad to hear that Core De Force has been able to assist with your weight loss journey.

However, we are sorry to hear that you are unable to take Shakeology. We hope you are able to take advantage of some of our other products and supplements.

If you ever need information on our supplements, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance!

Keep up the good work!

Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I’ve known about Beachbody for years since the P90 which I never did but I've done P90x on and off for a long time. I got back in it when I got with my husband. We started doing it together a few years ago when we first met. I've also done P90x and PiYo and there are other programs that my husband has done that I never tried. But Core De Force is a great addition and has changed my lifestyle recently. I needed a stress reliever and it’s really done a lot for me. I have lost seven pounds and over 20 inches. I'm a dietician by trade but my time gets spent telling other people how to eat and my eating habits gets thrown by the wayside with everybody else’s diet. Everything else got taken over but this last program, I just love it. So I'm doing my third round of it now and it’s kind of addicting.

The other programs weren't a success for me because they were slow and not upbeat. I also needed something that didn’t have a lot of weight because I feel like I'm not a weight person. But this one was just short enough for me and was upbeat and constantly moving which is what I loved about this workout and why I can stick to it easier.

I've also done the Shakeology before. The first time around when I ordered with this coach, I did the Challenge Pack with the Energize and Recover and this last time, I tried the Shakeology again because I have a bad belly and IBS and I don’t tolerate it well so if I probably try it again and I try the Vegan, I'm still only given about a half a scoop and doing okay. I'm not very regular and my belly’s all messed up at this point but I don’t think it’s the Shakeology, but just my body not liking myself right now. I did the Tropical Strawberry flavor. I was very leery about it but I loved the flavor and the drink. But I probably won’t do the Shakeology anymore just because I’m not sure how my belly is going to continue with it. But I loved Energize and Recover.

Hello Lori,

Our offer for a free upgrade to express shipping states your item will be delivered within 3-6 business days, compared to standard shipping which will take between 1-2 weeks.

To make up for any confusion, we have issued a refund for your shipping and handling fees.

We still would like to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at (877) 908-4055 so we can better address your concern.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

This is the second time I have ordered DVDs from Beachbody and was promised an upgrade to free 3 day shipping - per the TV ads. When I ordered Cize, the product did not arrive until one week later. Now I have ordered Country Heat and have not received it after six days. I received an email right after ordering stating there would be a follow up email with shipping and tracking information, which I never received. I am still waiting for my DVDs, even though my credit card was charged immediately. I have called customer service three times and had to hang up after holding for 15 minutes each time.

When you call to order something, they answer quickly. The phone operator tried to sell me multiple other products, and when I politely declined after several tries, she became abrupt and said she placed my order, then just hung up on me. I think the DVD products are great but the customer service representatives are trained to upsell and not take no for an answer. I was asked to trial the vitamins on my first order and it was much more difficult to cancel future shipments than they tell you. Overall, I will likely not order from this company again due to false advertising with the "free" 3-day shipping.

Beachbody Company Profile