Call toll free
4.15/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

381 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have been using Beachbody on and off for nearly 2 years. At the time I subscribed, I was required to signup for Shakeology. I didn't like the taste and texture and it honestly just wasn't working for me. Well every month I would get a reminder that a new pack of Shakeology was about to ship. I was able to push out the ship date and did that for the last 1.5 years. In January they did not send the usual email and I just received a notice that my order was shipped and they charged my credit card $131.95.

The most interesting part is they somehow got my new credit card number WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I had changed it a few months ago due to a lost card but hadn't updated my Beachbody profile so I truly have no idea how they got that information. So fast forward 1 week and my Shakeology shipment arrived. I processed a return and paid $19.00 to mail it back to them.

I just got word that my return was received and they only refunded me for $129.95. So not only did I have to pay $19.00 to return something I DID NOT WANT, I also was not issued a full refund for something I did not want in the first place. I'm out a total of $21.00 because they decided to stop sending the usual reminder emails. So please be aware that they say they offer full refunds if you're not satisfied, but that is actually not the case.

Beachbody response

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced, due to your report of not receiving the usual preshipment shakeology email notification. We understand how valuable this email is to our customers in regards to keeping track of your shipments. Recently, however, the subject title for our preshipment notification emails has changed and so there is a possibility that you may not have noticed the email. Taking this into account, we have processed a courtesy credit on your behalf for the shipping amount that you initially paid for your Shakeology package.

Lastly, concerning our Bottom-of-the-Bag Guarantee, it is listed within all marketing that "If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return your package within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h--guaranteed." Hence, the full refund provided for the sub total of your shake and not the shipping and handling, as it is not covered within our policy. For additional details and to verify this information please feel free to visit www.faq.beachbody.com and search FAQ 259.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I like the idea of the On Demand and I've used it before when I did another program with Beachbody so I have enjoyed the ease of using my phone in the gym. I recently started a three-month streaming plan of Beachbody LIVE On Demand. The purchasing experience was a little bit frustrating on my app. I was trying to restart it, and it wasn't as intuitive and simple as it could have been but I got on my computer later and got it figured out. Using the product has been great so far. Some programs I've done were very accessible to anybody. In the LIIFT4 program I’m in right now, having some experience lifting weights is helpful but you don't have to be lifting weights for years and years. I'm seven weeks into the eight weeks and I've lost five to seven pounds. I have one week left and hoping I keep my nutrition dialed in and lose up to 10 pounds.

Hi Scott,

We sincerely apologize for any technical issues that you experienced with the app, but we are stoked to hear that you did not let it discourage you from signing up, and you have, in fact, started the 3-Month Quarterly Plan with Beachbody On Demand. LIIFT 4 is an amazing program for anyone that is looking to build muscle and scorch body fat through weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio training, so it is great to know that the program is helping you to accomplish your healthy weightloss and fitness goals. Keep up the great work and remember to submit your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I would of gave it a 5... But the new changes I didn't like. I travel so I have to use different devices... And now it makes me change my password every time I use a different devices. I miss the workout... But I hate their new update. I guess it is back to the gym.

Hi Nettie,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but as part of our ongoing focus on keeping your information secure, we have implemented stronger password requirements for our online platforms. All Team Beachbody users will be asked to reset their password in accordance with the new requirements. Users will see a red message in the login credentials box to prompt the normal "Forgot Password" process. Once the password is updated on Teambeachbody.com, it is updated for all other platforms that use the same login. It is recommended to complete password resets through www.TeamBeachbody.com to ensure proper syncing across all systems. If logging in through another portal, users will have access to content, but will not have access to update personal information and/or self-service options until the password is reset.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I purchased the P90X3 program and think overall that it is a great program. However, in the set I got one defective DVD which means that I cannot do 2 of the core programs - Agility X and Triometrics. I contacted a Beachbody agent and they refused to help. In the words of Laci **, 'I am sorry, we don't have an option to help you on this. Also, single DVD cannot be replaced now' and she disconnected from the chat. Thank you Beachbody for producing defective DVD's and then giving absolutely NO customer support to try and fix the issue. How am I supposed to effectively complete the program if I am missing 2 core exercise routines. How is it that you take absolutely no responsibility for a defective DVD in the set. Poor poor service!

Hello Louise,

We attempted to contact you to provide a resolution, but were unable to reach you. We want to extend our sincerest apologies if at any moment, we made your experience with us less than amazing. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate an account. Please feel free to contact Corporate Escalations to better assist you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

The first time I ordered from Beachbody, I got the Shakeology bag with the scoop and everything’s been fine with the purchasing experience up until yesterday. I haven’t been doing the Shakeology everyday and $141 every month is taxing. That’s a lot of money. So I was trying to move my February a month out but it wouldn’t let me. So I decided to cancel the auto so that I can order it when I need it. But the Shakeology is great because A, it tastes good and B, it’s a filler-upper. I also have Beachbody on Demand now. I’m keeping that for sure and I would also recommend Beachbody to everybody.

After my coworker told me about Beachbody on Demand, I did some of the workouts from 21 Day Fix with my daughter to see if my body could actually do that stuff. When I turned 50, I had decided I was gonna do 80 Day Obsession. But my daughter had already done 21 Day Fix and with that, I knew what I was getting into. I did a workout on six out of the seven days. The seventh day was the resting day. At this point, I've completed 80 Day and I've gotten my t-shirt. There was a phenomenal difference between my before and after pictures.

I also restarted 80 Day Obsession not too long ago. I use that all the time and then whenever I would have sporadic workouts, I would pick a day out of there. My husband also did a few of the workouts with me but his body is just not made for that because there’s a certain amount of flexibility involved. He gets not enough of workouts done. My daughters also exercise with me and we pick and choose, like LIIFT4 if we’re feeling like we need some muscle training. We don’t go exactly by the days of what’s going on with them. The workouts range from 45 to 60 minutes but if I’m on a time crunch, I’ll do half of the 2x15. I prefer 30-minute workouts due to my schedule but during 80 Day, we did the whole thing every time.

Hello Robin,

80 Day Obsession is such an amazing Program and we are so happy to hear that you were able to complete the entire program. You are a total rockstar and it is great to hear that your family is also involved in living a healthy lifestyle. With that in mind, we understand that certain life circumstances may cause for a needed break from the subscription billing on your supplements, however, we want to make sure that you continue to get your daily dose of dense nutrition. Please feel free to contact us direct at any time should you decide to start another subscription, in the future, we can always manually postpone your shipments when necessary.

Keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I subscribed to Beachbody last year and tried some of their workouts. I ended up pulling a back muscle (not Beachbody's fault) and couldn't use the subscription. At that time, I had signed up for Shakeology which I also tried for a while and ended up getting tired of the flavors and it never really worked for me. Every month, Shakeology would send me a reminder that a new pack of Shakeology was about to ship. I was able to intercept it and move it out 30 days so I wouldn't get the package. I did that for 11 months. On the 12th month, the month where my annual subscription was due, they did not send the usual reminder and instead, charged my card the $131.95 with no warning. They also just sent out a package of Shakeology and charged my card for it. I had to spend $11.95 to send it back and when I called to cancel, they told me that my refund would be $129.95 because I had to pay for the initial shipment...that I didn't even want.

If they had just sent me the usual reminder, I would have known to call in and cancel the subscription and shipment and none of this would have happened. Just a bit disappointed. I'm sure that auto charging the card is in the fine print somewhere but it seems a bit shady to just charge someone’s card without giving them a reminder since it is an annual membership and hard to remember an initial signup date. As for the workouts before I pulled my back muscle, they were pretty good. Wish I would have been able to do it longer to provide a better review on them. Thanks.

Hi Julie,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced, due to your report of not receiving the usual preshipment shakeology notification email. We understand how valuable this email is to our customers in regards to keeping track of your shipments. Recently, however, the subject title for our preshipment notification emails has changed and so there is a possibility that you may not have noticed the email. Taking this into account, we have processed a courtesy credit on your behalf for the shipping amount that you reported paying to return your Shakeology package.

We understand that due to your medical conditions you were unable to utilize Beachbody workouts, as well as our Shakeology Supplement. We would love to help you on your journey to accomplishing your health and fitness goals in the future. We hope that this gesture, has had a more positive impact on your experience and that you will consider Beachbody in the future. We wish you success in reaching your health and fitness goals!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I wanted an exercise program I could do at home and Beachbody seemed like a good one. I've used the Shakeology, the videos, and the equipment that goes along with the videos. I purchase online and over the phone. I’m a very non-technical person and I can manage their online site. Also, their customer service has been good. I started at least two, if not three years, ago and it seems to work for me. I have recommended Beachbody and I work in the fitness industry. I’m a physical therapist. I like what they do and it’s a good program as far as body work.

Hello Linda,

Wow! It's been three years with Beachbody on Demand already and you are still loving the Beachbody workout programs. We are truly happy to hear that you have remained consistent with your workouts. One of the greatest advantages of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that, you can do it right in the comfort of your own home. We understand that it can be a challenge to always go to a gym or fitness facility and with BOD the gym is brought to you! We thank you for sharing your experience and being a voice of approval for the BOD Program. Keep up the great work!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

If I've been a customer of Beachbody for 18 years, that speaks for itself about my satisfaction with their products and the results that I’ve seen. I was interested in the program that was being advertised so I purchased from them. I work out at home and it offered me a lot of flexibility. What Beachbody on Demand offers is amazing because you can use it on all different devices and take it with you, and you can work out wherever you have to. The programs are put together well, but there’s always gonna be limitations because these are being mass-produced for the masses. While you don’t necessarily get the individualization, they try to give you enough support through the programs that you individualize for yourself.

I usually order from the online site, although I had to call the customer service from time to time. For the most part, I find this simple and straightforward, and I didn't have much trouble in ordering from them.. But years ago, I ordered by telephone because there was no internet and no Beachbody on Demand back then. I really like the Beachbody on Demand, but I don’t go to the Team Beachbody that often and I do that only when I’m looking to order something.

I've ordered the Power 90, Power 90X, Power 90X3, Turbo Fire, and Turbo Jam. I ordered all of these before I got on to the Beachbody on Demand. I've also ordered Shakeology. Through the years, I've ordered the 80-Day Obsession and did the list for Early VIP Access. If I've had to return something, the customer service reps have been accommodating. Sometimes, I don’t always get someone that speaks English well, but all in all they've always resolved whatever issues I had and that's all that matters.

Through the years, Beachbody has consistently offered new programs that have caught my attention, so I continued to go with them. At this point, I’m not gonna go to a gym as that doesn’t work in my life. Instead, I’ve tried out different things online. Also, I started working with a coach in the last three years and I’ve enjoyed having a virtual fitness community. These work in my life, so I haven't had a reason to go somewhere else.

Hi Caren,

Wow! 18 Years of Success with some of Beachbody's Hot list Programs, such as, P90X, POWER 90X3, Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam and 80-Day Obssession, what a journey! The community that we have built with Beachbody has helped so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals. One of the most important things that you expressed is that, you have made Beachbody work for you. In working to achieve our mission of helping people accomplish their goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives, we have had to manage this goal through development of a platform that allowed us to grow with the new age digital revolution. From VHS, to DVD's and now the Beachbody On Demand Stream, we have managed to maintain a platform that allows people to make Beachbody Work for them, whether in the comfort of one's home or outside at the park, we have provided one with the flexibility needed to do what works best for one's lifestyle and schedule.

We have also left people with no excuses when it comes to working out and eating healthier food options. Many people do not have the time to commit to a gym, as you mentioned, it just doesn't work for their lives and with that understanding Beachbody on Demand is so great because it brings the gym to you. Having shared such a wonderful history with the company, it is great to see that you have explored, such a wide range of tools that we offer to make sure that you accomplish maintaining a healthy lifestyle. From Shakeology, to the workouts, great customer service experiences and even getting involved with the coach network and community, you have such a full perspective and view of all that we have to offer. We are so happy that you have allowed us to be apart of your journey and we look forward to much more success in the future. Thank you for sharing your story and for being a part of the Beachbody Community!

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2018

I got a call today from corporate and she offered to give me a partial refund for the product I was unhappy for without me having to return it. Unfortunately, I had already returned everything, so she gave me a full refund immediately, including the shipping I had paid in the beginning. That was extremely helpful, as I would've been waiting weeks for my refund. She also gave me the number for the quality assurance hotline to ensure that they test the product that made me sick when they get it back in their warehouse. She apologized profusely and said that the customer care agent I spoke to would be receiving further training. I am satisfied but may try to just order Shakeology next time around.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I was super excited to try Beachbody. One of my best friends is a coach. I decided to go all in and spent a lot of money on the Performance Deluxe Challenge pack. I meal prepped and did everything to prepare to start. I started today and began with drinking the Energize from the Performance line. I followed the directions exactly according to amount and when it should be taken. I was less than 15 minutes into the workout before I got unbelievably sick. I could barely move, was nauseous, and then proceeded to vomit up the entire drink.

I called the customer support right away to return the Performance line supplements and they told me that I’d have to return the entire package because they don’t do partial refunds. I said, “so I have to return the entire thing just to reorder everything minus the Performance line and wait even longer to start the program?” She just kept saying they don’t do partial refunds. I asked if they send a return label and she said that I’d have to pay for shipping and that my refund wouldn’t reimburse me for the first shipping I paid. That’s already $30-50 I’ve lost out on which is almost the amount I would’ve saved by ordering their challenge pack without the Performance line. SO much time and money wasted. I’m a very unhappy customer.

Hi Montana,

Thank you so much again for taking the time to speak with us and allowing us to address your concerns. We extend our sincerest apologies concerning the adverse reaction that you had to our performance energize supplement and we assure you that we take these matters very seriously. While, sadly we were not able to reach you in time to provide you with a courtesy credit and exception on your package, we have proactively provided you with a full refund on your return. Although you now have the number to our Quality Consumer Affairs Team, we have also alerted them concerning your experience. We hope that we have turned your experience around and that you will give Beachbody another chance, as we would love to help you accomplish your health and fitness goals. We wish you the best success in the new year and are rooting for you to reach your health and fitness goals

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My wife was walking at Ben Harill Rec Center over in New Port Richey and saw the sign for Beachbody and we did it. It has been four years and it has been great ever since. We get Shakeology and I’ve used T25 when I won. I enjoy doing the Beachbody stuff. We go three days a week and sometimes see their stuff. She keeps track of our stuff during the week or we do more days. I’ve lost 20 pounds.

What I’ve noticed myself is people go for a day or two and then they quit. A lot of people don’t want to commit to the workouts. There’s only a few of us that go and do it every week. Also, Beachbody is too expensive. It works, but we buy different things, too. It’s a little more reasonable price-wise. But other than that, the workouts are good. I’ve lost weight and you just gotta stick to it. And more modification for older people. I’m 63 and I’m doing it, but I have to modify a lot because I have an artificial hip. For older people doing it, you can’t do all that jumping a lot all the time.

Hello Tony,

You've lost 20 lbs and kept it off by being consistent in using Beachbody Programs! At the age of 63, you have demolished any misconceptions that someone of your maturity can not get in a great workout. One of the greatest assets of Beachbody programs, is the modification option and we have women and men from all ages that modify and there is nothing wrong with that. We applaud you for your courage and commitment to taking your health and fitness to the next level.

Additionally, we want to add that you may always find more workout options through our online stream via www.beachodyondemand.com. We offer over 700+ workouts and we have plenty of options for both yourself and your wife and we are sure that you will find even more workouts that you may do right in the comfort of your own home. We thank you for sharing your success story with us and for being apart of the Beachbody community. Keep up the great work!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Beachbody had a 14-day trial and I wanted to see the different type of workouts that they offered. I enjoyed it for sure. When I signed up for the free trial and that was easy. And then that just kinda redirected me to all of the workouts that were available with the free trial and there was a lot that were available. My wife and I did the 60-day program. They have the beginner, the intermediate and then the advance level, and we sat down and saw which one would be best for us, and that was the one that we ended up choosing. We both played college basketball so we wanted something to get us back in that groove again as far as working out.

We have two little girls so that T25, 25 minutes a day is perfect. We had done something similar to that, growing up, but it was nice that they offered something that advance and with that time because some of them were like an hour or hour and a half. We wanted to push ourselves, and that definitely pushed us for sure. I submitted my results online. BeachBody sent me a t-shirt and it worked out pretty cool. I could have probably even got better results if I just followed eating right.

Hi Alberto,

It is so amazing to know that our 14-day Free Trial is motivating everyone to jump start their fitness journeys. We find it quite awesome, as it allows you, practically, two whole weeks to try a plethora of the different workouts that we offer, so that you may find the best fit to accomplish your health and fitness goals. We are truly happy to hear about the success that you have gained with the T25 Workouts. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished with hard work and dedication. We want to encourage you to keep up the great work and we wish you continued success in reaching your fitness & health goals!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Beachbody's free trial period got me with it because the other trials were a day and I didn’t really like the programs they had on it. With Beachbody, there was a variety of workouts such that I don’t have to do the same thing everyday. I also have some guidance, not just going into a gym and trying to figure out everything by myself. I bought Beachbody in the App store on my phone and downloaded it. And It worked well with my Apple products. Specifically, it went on my Apple TV really well. I’ve lost 50 pounds in the time that I have used Beachbody, especially in working through the 21 Day Fix and the 80 Day Obsession. I love it. I also bought the sliders from Beachbody and I really like those. They’re better than the stuff I can get on Amazon for a lot cheaper, and my feet don’t slide off.

Hello Jessica,

It's amazing to think what a 14-Day Free Trial period can do to get one motivated and on the path to great health and nutrition results. We are so happy that you took advantage of the trial and decided to commit to the programs, so that you could gain some amazing results.

You've lost a total of 50lbs with Beachbody on Demand's 21 Day Fix and 80 Day Obsession programs. Between Autumn's targeted body sculpting moves and the use of the container method to stay on track with portion control and nutrition, you were destined to accomplish that sought after total body transformation. We are ecstatic to hear about your amazing success with the programs and would like to encourage you to keep up the great work!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

My wife is a coach at Beachbody and she’s on a lot of different programs, but more recently, we got the On Demand one. I give a credit card for health stuff through my insurance and we pay for the subscription online. The 21 Day Fix containers were initially the biggest help we had. Everything is good.

Hi Scott,

We are excited to hear that you and your wife are experiencing success with using Beachbody on Demand. Autumn's 21 Day Fix Container Method for enhancing your nutrition has garnered many people with portion control techniques and life transforming weight loss results. It is awesome to hear that everything is going great with the programs and we just want to thank you for allowing us to be apart of your health and fitness journey.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I am reviewing the service of Beachbody. I am not writing to say anything about the products they have. I have ordered $841.78 worth of DVD programs over the years that I have been very happy with. The longest used: p90x. Which became a trend with co-workers after I brought it to the firehouse, many people bought it. The first problem came when 1 of my DVDs stopped working. I reordered it. I was charged 16.74 for a new one. It never came. I called back, still nothing. I was annoyed but able to get by because my co-workers always had a copy.

My last DVD program I ordered came at a discount if I agreed to receive 90 day shipments of Activate Metabolism and BBP energize. (which I should have reviewed better...) Cost $262.57 each delivery. I really did not use it, not for me so I called to cancel it. The foreign telemarketer on the phone was kind and professional but clearly had a hard time understanding me. He told me he would cancel the continuous order and that I was able to return the last 2 deliveries. Lo and behold I received another order and was charged again on 12/5 when I cancelled the month before. I called back, the foreign telemarketer (a women) was kind and professional. She said I could only return the last order I received.

I said I never got the form to send back the last order and I got another order. She stated it was canceled and that was the last order. WHAT? How do I get another order and charged a MONTH later when it's canceled? They took me for $1165.13 in these 2 products since 1/10/18 to 12/5/18 and will not help me mitigate correcting it. I have 3 unopened boxes of both products and no refund/return info in my email account still!!! I have 787.71 unopened from the delivery box and they have sent me nothing!!! I will never ever buy a thing from this company again. People they do not care about your fitness or health it's a business that only cares about the cash not the customer. Do yourself a favor and if you really want to purchase one of their workouts buy it on Amazon or somewhere that gives a care!!! PS this is the first complaint I've ever submitted in my life and I am 49!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have lupus and I have trouble going to the gym. I decided that if I could work out at home, Beachbody would work best for me because I have a fixed amount of energy each day. When my energy is up, I’m done so it was a way for me to be able to continue to work out. I ordered the 80-Day Obsession Kit, Shakeology and the Early Relief for the LIIFT4. Right now, I am on a plan for Shakeology and I like it but I’m gonna stop it as it is way too expensive, and I do not like that I have to enroll in an automated plan to get the discount on shipping.

I went in one time and picked five or six supplements in my cart which was almost $600. I cancelled the order because I thought it was crazy. They told me that I can order auto-ship but I can’t just pick the flavors that I want and order those in order to get free shipping. It was not free shipping, but $2 shipping. In order to reduce all the shipping cost, you have to say you’re going to go into a program. And then after it gets delivered, you call in and cancel it. It is a big pain for me, but it is also deceptive and I’m not comfortable doing it. I have hormone problems and it is very difficult for me to lose weight. But when I did the 80-day Obsession program twice, I went through a few cycles and I lost 24 pounds the first round and 17 pounds in the second round.

Hello Cynthia,

Wow! You've lost a total of 41 pounds with the 80 Day Obsession and it sounds like you are on the right track to continue with accomplishing your health and fitness goals. We understand how hard it can be to commit to going to the gym especially in doing your best with maintaining conditions with your health. This is why Beachbody on Demand is such a great platform, because not only do you get access to over 700+ workout programs, but you also have access to wonderful nutrition manuals and step by step calendars to help you select which work out will give you the best results. We literally bring the gym to you.

Furthermore, we definitely push to take into consideration that maintaining a healthy lifestyle costs. This is why we have taken the best ingredients to create a formula that ultimately provides a daily dose of quality nutrition and is in our opinion the best of its kind. In going through a plethora of ideas to make Shakeology most affordable, we have found that the best way to save on both shipping and product pricing is to either become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach or purchase Shakeology on a subscription plan. This allows us to offer discounted shipping rates for customers and 25% off for Coaches.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

For the first couple of years, purchasing from Beachbody has been straightforward. You order online and you get it right in the mail. Now, you have Beachbody On Demand, which is awesome. The programs have always worked as long as you put in the work to do them. I've done quite a few Beachbody programs. I've done 21 Day Fix Extreme, 22 Minute Hard Corps, and Hammer and Chisel. And I've started doing LIIFT4 and Body Beast.

I like the convenience of Beachbody. Shakeology is really nice. I've done it but I've done the Performance line more. I can't get passed the taste of Shakeology, I can't stand it but I enjoy the program, the structure of everything. I recommend Beachbody to everybody. If anybody says anything about wanting to get into fitness, I'd say to try a low-impact program. If they have bad knees or a bit too obese to start 22 Minute, I'd say to start with Core de Force or with 21 Day Fix. If they wanna bulk up, then I'd say to use Body Beast or LIIFT4.

Hi Brett,

Thank you for sharing your experience with some of our most well-known and popular programs. It seems that you have had the opportunity to gain a well rounded experience with doing a nice variety of the programs that we offer. Thank you for being apart of our community and providing some wonderful suggestions to people that may be wondering about Beachbody, but are just not sure what program to try.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I saw my cousin's transformations and I wanted the same thing. I wanted to get help, feel better, and do something different. I got the 21 Day Fix, which was $99, as well as a lot of other programs. It was like the On Demand thing that I purchased and both have been really good. I've lost 10 pounds doing the programs. Everything was great and I'm satisfied. I would recommend Beachbody.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I really wanted to give BBOD a try. I signed up for the free trial and then let it auto renew. I didn't get the opportunity to use it at all during the trial or my 3 month subscription. My injury healed and was approaching my renewal so I reached out to see if anything can be done since I had paid and didn't renew. First person just canceled my renewal, second wouldn't even meet me half way and extend for 30 days to see if I liked it. Seems to me they are all about getting money and not about making a difference. I will not use BBOD and I will be sure to let all of my friends know to look for other options. Very disappointed in the service I have received.

Hello Racquel,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for your experience and we assure you that coaching has been administered to the representatives who handled your request. It is truly our mission to help people all over the world to accomplish their goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives and we work to make sure that we are providing the best service and options to achieve our company purpose.

We are happy to inform you that we have processed an extension of your Beachbody On Demand. If any further assistance is needed please contact our Corporate Office at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I enrolled in Beachbody On Demand for several months due to being unable to get to my local gym. It was ok for what it was. Subsequently I was able to get back to my regular schedule and cancelled my subscription without any issues. The problem is the “community” emails. I never wanted to receive the weekly community digest to begin with, and after I started receiving it, I changed my settings to stop receiving emails. However they would not stop. Every week I continue to get them. I have changed all my settings to stop receiving ALL emails from Beachbody. Yet they still keep coming.

I contacted customer service and told them the problem and they replied with “it looks like you have selected to not receive emails, so this should stop”. I explained to them 3 times that I had elected to stop receiving emails months ago but they continued. Finally they seemed to understand. Their solution? I needed to contact IT and have them fix it. Unacceptable. I am not a customer, I have said I do not want the emails, I contacted customer support and told them to stop sending me stuff, and still I continue to receive unwanted emails. Why should I have to take more of my time to call up IT and ask the company, AGAIN, to stop contacting me. This is ridiculous and terrible customer service. I would stay far away from this company.

Hi Rachel,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have encountered, as a result of the automated emails received from us in the past. To ensure that you do not continue to receive any further email correspondence, we have completely "deactivated" your previous account with us and placed your email within our "Do Not Contact" List, as to manage your communication preference. Thus, you should no longer receive any further Beachbody news alerts. If you need any further assistance, please contact our Corporate Support Team.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I got little kids and I wanted to get back into shape to be able to run around with them and have more energy, so I signed up with Beachbody. I first started before they had Beachbody On Demand. I went online and purchased the CDs and had the app. I bought it 10 years ago and the process was simple and easy. I did the Beachbody On Demand last February and it was easy too. Their reps are very friendly and are always trying to help but they have really thick accents so it is hard to understand them at times. Beachbody has good products. The workouts are helpful and I have noticed a difference in my overall health. I did P90X3 and I love that it is only 30 minutes. I have referred it to a few of my friends.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your Beachbody Journey with us. It is amazing to know that the service we provide impacts not just health and fitness, but the quality of peoples lives becomes greater when they decide to make that commitment to caring for themselves. Many people experience greater energy and are able to enjoy fun activities with their family and friends, just from taking 30 minutes out of the day to get in a good workout. We are happy to know that you have taken the same leaps to accomplish your goals with Beachbody!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I purchased the Shakeology and I use the P90X from Beachbody and the results are outstanding. I lost 47 pounds. I work out longer but I can feel it's excellent. Currently, I’m going to the gym but I'm still using the Shakeology occasionally, like a couple of times a week. I would recommend Beachbody. It's the way to go. It’d drug-free and all, so the future is great. That's the way to shed off weight.

Hi Charles,

Wow! You lost a total of 47lbs by making a committment to complete the P90X Program, waht a journey! We are ecstatic about your results and we thank you for allowing us to be apart of your journey. We too believe that the future is great and the best way to shed off the weight is by taking that step to Decide, Commit and Succeed--Beachbody!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I’ve been doing Beachbody since 2011. My ex-wife was friends with someone who started doing the program, and she recommended it to us. The first program I did was the 21 Day Fix with Autumn Calabrese. I used the 21 Day Fix on and off for a couple of years. I didn’t use it a whole lot because I was in the military for a while. After I got out of the military, I started looking into the On Demand stuff.

I started using On Demand when the 80 Day Obsession came out. I lost 35 pounds with the 80 Day Obsession. I’ve also got the 2B Mindset program. It really helped me change the way I eat and maintain my physical health. Right now, I’m going through the LIIFT4 program. I’ve also been telling a bunch of people about that. I’ve got a couple of friends who have looked into it. My older sister even does it now.

Beachbody response

Wow! You have been doing Beachbody since 2011 and have taken on some of our big Challenge workouts. Congratulations on your 35lb weight loss success with 80 Day Obsession and maintaining your health with the 2B Mindset Nutrition Program. Now you are working with Liift 4 and getting a no-nonsense combination of weightlifting and HIIT Cardio training, helping you to continue in building muscle and scortching body fat. In listing off your accomplishments it is safe to say that you are turning into a Beachbody powerhouse and we want to encourage you to keep up the great job.

Since you mentioned that you are quite the brand ambassador in sharing the greatness of Beachbody with everyone, you may want to consider looking into becoming a Coach with us. For more information on how to become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, please visit https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/us/coach. Thank you for being a part of the community and allowing us to be apart of your journey.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I was having some health issues with my thyroid and I didn't wanna be on thyroid medication so I started drinking Shakeology from Beachbody. I also have Beachbody On Demand and Performance Line, and I do it all now. It was easy to order from them and I'm very satisfied with all their products.

Beachbody response

We're truly excited to hear about the health benefits that you have gained from drinking Shakeology. Not only that, but you took it a step further by becoming an official Beachbody on Demand Member and are ramping up your performance with the Performance Line. It is success stories like the one that you have shared today, that reaffirms our vision and purpose to help people achieve their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives. Thank you for sharing and being a valued Beachbody Coach, we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I had an awareness of some of Beachbody's products through prior television advertising and personal communications with other people, and it led me to look at their website. After assessing, it looked like it was something that I would be interested in. I purchased the P90 and P90X, and, most recently, the X3. The P90 was fine. There was a secondary purchase that we attempted subsequent to that that didn’t go through, which was unusual and on a separate product. We ended up canceling that purchase when it became apparent that it didn’t go through. It was the only hang up with purchasing. Otherwise, for the P90 products, the purchasing experience has been very smooth.

I’ve used the P90 and P90X, while my son is currently using the X3. The products are excellent and the program fits the demands on my schedule. The types of exercises are also very good, in terms of being cutting-edge on one hand but still user-friendly in a challenging way. Sometimes, it doesn’t feel so friendly, but it definitely produces good results.

I really like Beachbody's product selection and I was very interested in looking at Tony Horton and his products, which I had an awareness of. And because that was concentrated at this site, that made the decision very easy. Also, I was very impressed with the overall selection that allowed me to see which program might be most applicable to me. It’s very user-friendly as they state in the things. I just put it in and push play. If you stick with the calendar of routines, you will see results. They are very well presented in terms of how to do the exercises and the supporting documentation provides greater clarity. I can also go online to gain further information if things aren’t clear. I’m very happy and my family is following the lead. Overall, it has had a big, positive impact. It is still a work in progress and there is still a long way to go in my journey, but we’re off to a terrific start.

Hello Matthew,

Wow! It sounds like you have had quite the success with P90X, what a journey! Tony Horton has inspired so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals and we are happy to know that you too have received the benefits of sticking with the P90X Programs.

One thing that stood out about your commentary, which we find to be very true and stand by is that "if you stick with the calendar of routines, you will see results." With Beachbody, we take the guess work out and provide a daily calendar that allows you to achieve those life changing results. The nutrition information is also a huge help and is a big part of the transformation process. You literally have your game plan at the tip of your fingers and all it takes is putting in a little hard work every day to achieve a great reward in the end.

We are pleased to hear about your success and want to encourage you to keep up the great work that you are doing with the programs.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I think the programs are well designed and easy to follow. I mostly just have issues with the server. Waking up at 4 am to work out isn't as glorious as you may think. I loved the idea of working out from home. Well, it really sucks when they demand a password reset and send a link through email... that's doesn't arrive for... still waiting. Also, it's not supported by Chrome. Well, it was, and then it wasn't, and then it was, and then it had so many issues it wouldn't play a video. I look forward to waking up and starting my day on a positive note, not sitting online with technical support in frustration. All in all, I'd rather go the gym. It's there every single day.

Hi Tony,

We sincerely apologize for the technical issues that you have experienced with your Beachbody on Demand stream. It is our intention to have the streaming process be as convenient as possible, which is why consistent updates and maintenance checks are constantly performed on our system to ensure the success of its functionality. Furthermore, we did attempt to reach you to provide technical assistance, however we were unable to locate an active Beachbody on Demand Subscription within your account. We highly encourage you to follow up with our Corporate Team and provide more information concerning your account details, so that we can have our Technical Team run a diagnosis on your account.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I bought a lot of exercise videos from Beachbody. I've also bought the Shakeology supplement and their On Demand subscription. So far, I'm very satisfied with the results. I work out six days a week and eat healthily. Beachbody has given me more of an education about nutrition and I've never had that growing up.

Beachbody response

Thank you for sharing your journey with us! One of the greatest things about Beachbody Programs would be the health and nutrition knowledge learned from taking part in the programs. It is the spreading of this knowledge that allows coaches, like your self to be apart of the change and make their contribution in helping to end the trend of obesity. We are happy to know that you have been able to accomplish your health and fitness goals by using Beachbody programs and we highly encourage you to keep up the great work. Thank you for being a part of the change!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

A friend recommended Beachbody to me and I bought a DVD set four or five years ago. Then, I just signed up the beginning of this year for Beachbody on Demand to do 80 Day Obsession. I was using the DVDs on and off for a while, but I never completed the program until the one I did at the beginning of this year. Then, I borrowed some DVDs of a couple of other programs. A weird thing happened where I was given extra success points one month and then, the next month they took it away just to balance it out. It kinda messed me up because I probably could have hit Success Club on the month they took it away from. I dealt with that but it was fine. It has been awesome and I recommended Beachbody to everyone. Everyone that has done it has had really good success as well.

Hi Karissa,

Thank you for sharing your success story and Congratulations on being a valued Beachbody Coach. Coaches, like yourself, are such an important piece to the Beachbody puzzle. You all help to transform lives in more ways than possible and are truly working to end the trend of obesity. This is something to celebrate, so please continue with the great work that you are doing. Getting those Success Club points is another way to show our appreciation for the hard work that our coaches do. Remember you may always contact or Corporate Support Team, if you do ever experience any trouble with your points and for more information about Success Club, you may also visit Coach FAQ 7399 or 7297 from your Coach Office.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was in high school when I learned about Beachbody. I heard a few people did P90X to help train for whatever sports team they were on at that time. But I first did it when I was in a training program in the military. I had some free time and since a lot of people in the military use it to help stay fit for the PT test, I decided to give it a try. Since then, I had the INSANITY which I purchased directly from Beachbody. And then, I purchased the P90X from Amazon six months after that. The program was very long though. The workout routine on each disc was an hour and the yoga was 90 minutes. You’ll get a great workout, but it was just a little too much of a time commitment for me.

For two years, I didn’t get any Beachbody programs and just exercised on my own. And then two years ago, I got the Body Beast program which was a good one. I completed that one and I was at one of the higher fitness levels I’ve ever been. Then, I stopped exercising again for six months and then got the P90 program which was on sale. That was a 90-day program which was a really good to get back into fitness level shape. I really enjoyed it. After that, I bought the program with Tony Horton but I’ve been on and off trying to complete it.

Beachbody's effective. They do everything that they advertise that they do which is a big thing to me. I also like their program and I really enjoy their trainers. They have really popular iconic fitness people. Beachbody also try and be communicative with their fanbase. But what would be cool is if they would do livestreaming of fitness classes and then record it since that's something popular on the internet culture right now. They wouldn't have to worry about selling discs since members would be able to stream directly from their webpage. But the one thing that annoys me is that all the advertisements in the beginning of Beachbody videos gets very repetitive. It would be nice if they didn’t have that on every single exercise video.

Hi Michael,

You have been a part of the Beachbody Community for quite some time and we definitely appreciate you in sharing your journey with us. Working out, staying fit and taking care of your Health is truly a Lifestyle and your story definitely portrays that aspect and the peaks and valleys that one hits within taking on the challenge. You have had quite the variety in going through every level from beginner, intermediate and advanced with our programs and can really attest to the fact that, if you commit to achieving your goals with our programs, then you will see the results.

Futhermore, We are also happy to share with you, our Streaming Service of Beachbody on Demand. We knew that the times are consistently changing and as you have stated, Steaming is now all the rave and we now have over 700+ workouts via our Beachbody on Demand Streaming Platform. To learn more about Beachbody on Demand and to check out the offered subscription plans available, please visit www.beachbodyondemand.com. You too could stream your workouts from anywhere you choose with our Beachbody On Demand Membership Plans.

Resolution response: Nov. 9, 2018

My earlier review needs to be corrected. Piyo company rep contacted me after reading my review. My shipping costs have been reimbursed. I can honestly say that is a first. Very quick response to my review. Also, I would put Beachbody in a very satisfied category.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ordered workout video as a gift but learned another person had already ordered the video. Called Beachbody for refund of 36+$ but only received 23.00$. Reason: they said the video was already shipped and I was responsible for the shipping cost. First and last purchase from Beachbody.

Hi Larry,

We sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding encountered with our Money Back Guarantee policy. Although it is listed within our FAQ 259 that if one is not 100% satisfied with the results, you may return your product within the MBG for a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. We understand if you were not aware of the terms of the policy, as this was your first time ordering with us. Considering this, we have honored a full refund of your shipping and handling fees paid for the PiYo DVD Program and this should reflect within your financial institution within 5 business days.

We hope that this will help in turning your Beachbody experience around for the better.

We attempted to contact you and were unsuccessful, but we encourage you to contact our corporate office for any further concerns you might have.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I like to work out. I heard about Beachbody when my cousin bought the P90X and when the next P90X came out, I bought that and I kept going from there. I’ve had Beachbody On Demand ever since it launched and purchasing it has been pretty simple. The coach makes it easy for me. So far, the results are really good and I enjoy using their stuff. I like to be able to do the routine at home, so I’m sticking with what I like. Other than that, I’ve had to call their customer service department a few times and they got my issues resolved.

Hi Frank,

We are ecstatic to hear about the successful results that you have gained from P90X and Beachbody On Demand! It is definitely a plus to have the access to the expertise of a registered Beachbody Coach and to have the support from a wonderful customer support team! Thank you for taking a chance on Beachbody and challenging us to help you accomplish your goals.

Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your story to www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to receive a free prize.

Beachbody expert review by JJ Virgin

Fitness, nutrition and support are combined in a comprehensive weight-loss program featuring workouts, meal plans and coaching. Stream or buy classes on DVDs, along with supplements, gear and apparel.

• Stream exercise content: Beachbody On Demand provides unlimited access anytime, anywhere to continually updated workout shows and nutritional content for all fitness levels. A 12-month plan is $99.

• Purchase gear online: Bands, balls, weights and all gear used in Beachbody workout shows is available for purchase online.

• Support community: A free personal coach supplies motivation and encouragement to keep you accountable and connects you with other members doing similar Beachbody programs.

• Meal planning: Boost your results with nutrition that complements your program. Workouts include easy-to-follow compatible meal plans with hundreds of recipes.

• Live workouts: Find the same classes you’re doing at home at local gyms, taught by trained Beachbody Live instructors.

• Bundle your health and fitness journey: Pair a Beachbody On Demand subscription with a selected workout program and matching nutritional supplements and gear.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Beachbody Company Information

www.beachbody.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.