toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello Jessica,

Congratulations on your completion of the 21 Day Fix! Don’t forget to submit your before and after pictures for a chance to win cash prizes!

We are always excited to hear and see the transformations our customers make after finishing one of our programs! We hope you continue to utilize Beachbody on Demand.

We wish you the best in your fitness goals!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

A friend of mine has been doing Beachbody and she’s been posting on Facebook and Instagram so I started asking questions. I did the 21 Day Fix challenge and I’ve also ordered Shakeology, and the purchase was very easy. I also have the videos and the video-on-demand and I am extremely happy with the results I’ve gotten off of Beachbody. This is the first plan that I’ve loved and enjoyed. I’ve been struggling with my weight for quite some time and I have tried almost every diet out there, but with what I got from Beachbody, I’ve been able to stick to it and I’ve lost about 20 pounds and over 14 inches. The inches are more important because it’s about the way the clothes fit. I’ve been extremely excited and I’m starting my second round on the 21 Day Fix.

Hey Eric,

Thank you so much for your service.

Insanity and P90X are some of our more advanced programs – so, great job.

We hope you continue to enjoy the workouts, and remember to submit your results for a chance at winning some cash prizes!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I’ve been using Beachbody for a number of years now and their products are great. I’ve always wanted to try to get myself fit since the marine corps days but I let myself go a little bit. A friend of mine told me about P90X and I thought it was really challenging when I checked it out. I’ve done the 22 Minute Hard Corps which is nice. It reminds me of the boot camp days. I’ve also done P90 and INSANITY, but I always keep going back to T25. It's my favorite thus far. My heaviest weight was 240 and I got down to 189 so it's definitely a drastic improvement. I’ve built up my energy levels back now. I’m 57 and did triathlons because of the shape I got into from Beachbody products.

I had ordered the PiYo workout DVDs, not realizing they have an on demand monthly version. When I went to cancel I was told my order wasn't placed even though I received a confirmation. I had received a second confirmation via email and when I called to cancel, they had informed me that two orders were placed. The rep. (Sunny **) stated that even if you fill out the page with your personal information and close the website, the site will automatically charge your card for that order. You don't need to press the submit button. Also, that even if the item hasn't shipped out of the warehouse, that they are unable to cancel the order for you. No matter if it has not shipped.

Hi Cheryl,

We contacted you by phone and email, but were unable to reach you.

We were able to confirm your husband selected a 3-pay installment option when purchasing Tai Cheng, which explains the multiple billings you described in your review.

We did see your request to return Tai Cheng (the same day you received the order); however, we never received the physical return at our warehouse and you were unable to provide proof of your return (tracking information) when we asked; this ultimately delayed your refund. If you would have had this information, the refund would have been processed with no questions asked.

However, we understand things happen so as a courtesy we’ve refunded you in full and waived the final installment.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 14, 2017

Called Beachbody at 800-998-1681 a week ago after they took more money out of our debit account. We returned the DVD 1 day after receiving which has now been about 3 weeks. They charged us $41.78 and then another 20.28 a week later. When we called them about this $20.28 they said they would return our money and now say they haven't received it back and they will take another payment out of our account. How do we stop these thieves. I guess I'll go to bank today and ask them. This is terrible business. Don't order anything from these people. Oh yeah and when you talk to someone they are from the Philippines so now they have our banking information.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Derrick,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us yesterday. We are glad we were able to reach a resolution.

Normally if an item from Beachbody is given as a gift, we ask the original purchaser to contact us to resolve any order issues. It allows is to see the proof of purchase and be able to track any potential quality concerns.

We weren’t able to locate the original order, but as a one-time courtesy, we shipped out two disc replacements to get you back on track.

We hope you enjoy your 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand. If you decide to become a paid Club member for continued access, please do not hesitate to call us to upgrade your customer account.

We wish you success in reaching your fitness goals.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: March 12, 2017

I have used Beachbody material for many years, such as P90x, Intensity, Body Beast, and the P90x app. I purchased P90x3 about 3 months ago from a Beachbody coach, I started to use the workouts and found the Agility X/Triometrics disc did not work. I then checked the remainder of the discs to find the complex upper/lower/ab ripper disc also did not work. I then got in contact with their customer service and was told that I had to re-purchase the whole set again and I could not just get replacement discs. At a cost of $119.85, I will not be using them again. Be cautious. They do not cover their product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

I first heard about Beachbody through a lady from a company that does business with mine. She shared with me about the DVD program of Beachbody. She shared about the Shakeology, then, it turned out she had signed up to become a coach so I placed my first orders through her. I got the 21 Day Fix package which included the Shakeology shake and the monthly direct shipping. Shakeology definitely does fill me up and I use it more as a meal replacement per se. I did have to stop ordering it in because where I live in Alberta, our economy's so badly right now that it's simply not something I could afford but I've been gifted with some of it that's why I still have some. But I love using it and if I could afford it, I would be using it every day. I haven't had a flavor I haven't liked. I like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and I've tried the Vegan Tropical Strawberry and it was good. I even liked the Greenberry.

From there, I told a few friends about Beachbody. I had a friend who ended up purchasing the Cize package with the Shakeology and I tried the Cize off of her. I also ended up getting the Beachbody On Demand All-Access which, so far, I am loving and I pretty much haven't missed a day since December 5th. So I'm pretty proud of myself. I have noticed that about every single workout I've done on there, so far the Country Heat mostly, sometimes gets really pixilated but the audio never cuts out and is on point which is fantastic. So even if I can't quite see properly or if the visual seems to skip ahead a wee little bit or there's some sort of weird time delay, the audio never falters which is good. I was thinking of calling to see if it is either my internet service provider that I'm having the issues with, which I don't believe it is only because my son, who's 20 and plays online games would let me know if there were issues.

When I no longer have the On Demand, I go back to using the DVDs, which was fine. But I did find some problems with the quality of the DVDs. One of them, I had to replace right away because it had a skip at a certain part that when put in my laptop, it would not go past that but with the home DVD player, I could fast-forward past where it would get hung up. I got that replaced, so that was not a big of a deal.

Then I've done all four programs of Autumn Calabrese back-to-back. The thing that really keeps me using Beachbody absolutely every day right now is Autumn's Facebook challenge group because that's just the way I am. If I've committed to doing something then I'm either just not going to do it or I'm gonna completely do it and I committed to doing this, so I've been at it since December 5th and I'm nervous. We wrap it up the first part of March here and I don't know what I'm gonna do next. I'm in the habit now where I'm confident, but that Autumn threw the Facebook group out there, even though I wouldn’t say she was ridiculously active in it, but that's not something she needs to do. People are ultimately gonna do what they're gonna do anyway. But I know it's worked and it's been a fantastic tool for me. From there I found out about this DietBet that she's also hosting and I found out about the other Beachbody Health Bet.

The Beachbody Health Bet definitely is a tool that I have found useful because it's a one-month commitment. Shakeology five times a week, workout three times a week and prove it with pictures in the app. I've done two of the Health Bets now and it's something a little bit more interactive that requires somewhat more of an actual participatory commitment. If I were just up to do the DVDs, even though I know I need to get my health in order and I know I need to work out every day, which was a lot and I was at my own home with no real accountability, I can confidently say I wouldn't have done a workout every day. I wouldn't have paid attention to my nutrition near as much if it wasn't for the Health Bet and now the DietBet.

So, the Health Bets and the DietBet have really forced me to pay attention to the nutrition and the Facebook challenge has really made sure I've stayed on track with my work out. Also, I've tried it with just one person before, a friend in the community, and that seems to never really work. I would stay on it and maybe they wouldn't so after they're not on it, they're obviously not gonna encourage me to and it's easy for me to have an excuse. Whereas a Facebook group of so many people guarantee that there's always somebody on there doing it and paying attention. So I feel like I can't be the person sitting down and not doing it.

Those have truly been a life changing thing for me. It was obviously that final little kick I needed. I always knew I need to eat properly and I knew how to. I knew what foods to choose and why and when and so on and so forth. I knew moving my body was important and I had the resources to just do it and how to do it. But for whatever reason, those weren't enough of a push for me. But between the Health Bet, the DietBet and the Facebook group were enough to make it happen and now I can actually call it a lifestyle which I've never been able to say before.

The other thing that was really encouraging too was knowing that after each program, taking before and after pictures and before and after measurements, I'm able to get a cool Beachbody t-shirt. That gets me motivated to bend off my next program so I can get my next t-shirt, though I still haven't done it yet for the 21 Days Fix Extreme. Plus it works for advertising cause if I wear it, people ask and that gets me talking about it. It's a smart marketing tool they took on.

My mom also is somewhat of a health nut and when I showed her my Beachbody, there was the Shakeology, the back of the bake for her to read through, she was quite impressed. So it even has my mom approval stamp, which was pretty awesome. I would keep on with it. I would already be trying the Café Latte flavor by now if I can afford it. But if it was a lot more affordable, I would find a way to make it happen. I do feel like there's value in it.

My wife had a good friend that became a coach to Beachbody, so she introduced it to my wife, and then my wife introduced it to me. We have the Beachbody On Demand. Right now, we're doing the 22 Hard Corp and I love it. But I keep going back to the original 21 Day Fix as well. That was the one that got me hooked. After using my programs, the results are unbelievable in the way that I look and feel, and the way people respond to me. When I see people that I haven't seen for a long time, it's great.

We use Shakeology as well. We mostly use Tropical Vegan. We've also had Chocolate Vegan and Tropical Strawberry, and they're my favorite. We now have the Chocolate Vegan, and I really love it. I don't know if it's the exercise or if it's the Shakeology, but before I started with these programs I used to be on medication for my stomach. I was diagnosed with GERD and I would have to take an acid reflux medication from the doctor. But ever since I've been doing these programs in the last six months, I haven't touched stomach medication. If I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup before, I would get heartburn and would have to take medication, and it would be horrible. Now I'm eating some sriracha and salsa, so I'm back to some spicy foods and it doesn't bother me in the least, not even a little bit.

I started using Beachbody six years ago. It's super easy to buy their products. I just started with the Insanity program and did that exclusively because it was working so well for me. Then I moved on to a couple of other ones and switched it up with different home working out as the weather got nicer because I live somewhere where you can’t workout outside for a good part of the year. I got pregnant in 2015 and fell off the bandwagon for the full nine months. Then I had my baby at the beginning of November and took Insanity again the next year, then stopped and not really getting back into it. Then last November, I got motivated and started back in Hard Corps again. I did Insanity, then 21 Day Fix and I’m doing the PiYo. I bought the Beachbody On Demand at the beginning of the year and I am loving that. It's definitely the best purchase I’ve made.

I have Beachbody's 21 Day, 21 Day Extreme, and Hard Corp 22 minutes. Also, I did the 30 Day Master's Hammer, I've sampled the Core De Force, I've done on and off yoga stuff, and I'm just about done the Body Beast. I'm satisfied and I've dropped 45 pounds in nine months. I weigh as much as I did in high school, so I get to show off for my 25th high school reunion.

I did two rounds of the Core De Force, and the results are definitely better than expected. I’m down almost 40 pounds and 12 inches. And then I just started Hammer and Chisel. I’m only four days in, so no results from that yet except for pain and agony. I purchased the programs online and everything was straightforward. So far, still going strong, and would definitely recommend Beachbody.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beachbody! We are very glad to hear that Core De Force has been able to assist with your weight loss journey.

However, we are sorry to hear that you are unable to take Shakeology. We hope you are able to take advantage of some of our other products and supplements.

If you ever need information on our supplements, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance!

Keep up the good work!

Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I’ve known about Beachbody for years since the P90 which I never did but I've done P90x on and off for a long time. I got back in it when I got with my husband. We started doing it together a few years ago when we first met. I've also done P90x and PiYo and there are other programs that my husband has done that I never tried. But Core De Force is a great addition and has changed my lifestyle recently. I needed a stress reliever and it’s really done a lot for me. I have lost seven pounds and over 20 inches. I'm a dietician by trade but my time gets spent telling other people how to eat and my eating habits gets thrown by the wayside with everybody else’s diet. Everything else got taken over but this last program, I just love it. So I'm doing my third round of it now and it’s kind of addicting.

The other programs weren't a success for me because they were slow and not upbeat. I also needed something that didn’t have a lot of weight because I feel like I'm not a weight person. But this one was just short enough for me and was upbeat and constantly moving which is what I loved about this workout and why I can stick to it easier.

I've also done the Shakeology before. The first time around when I ordered with this coach, I did the Challenge Pack with the Energize and Recover and this last time, I tried the Shakeology again because I have a bad belly and IBS and I don’t tolerate it well so if I probably try it again and I try the Vegan, I'm still only given about a half a scoop and doing okay. I'm not very regular and my belly’s all messed up at this point but I don’t think it’s the Shakeology, but just my body not liking myself right now. I did the Tropical Strawberry flavor. I was very leery about it but I loved the flavor and the drink. But I probably won’t do the Shakeology anymore just because I’m not sure how my belly is going to continue with it. But I loved Energize and Recover.

Hello Lori,

Our offer for a free upgrade to express shipping states your item will be delivered within 3-6 business days, compared to standard shipping which will take between 1-2 weeks.

To make up for any confusion, we have issued a refund for your shipping and handling fees.

We still would like to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at (877) 908-4055 so we can better address your concern.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

This is the second time I have ordered DVDs from Beachbody and was promised an upgrade to free 3 day shipping - per the TV ads. When I ordered Cize, the product did not arrive until one week later. Now I have ordered Country Heat and have not received it after six days. I received an email right after ordering stating there would be a follow up email with shipping and tracking information, which I never received. I am still waiting for my DVDs, even though my credit card was charged immediately. I have called customer service three times and had to hang up after holding for 15 minutes each time.

When you call to order something, they answer quickly. The phone operator tried to sell me multiple other products, and when I politely declined after several tries, she became abrupt and said she placed my order, then just hung up on me. I think the DVD products are great but the customer service representatives are trained to upsell and not take no for an answer. I was asked to trial the vitamins on my first order and it was much more difficult to cancel future shipments than they tell you. Overall, I will likely not order from this company again due to false advertising with the "free" 3-day shipping.

Hello Nathan,

We are happy to hear about your satisfaction with Beachbody on Demand! This is a great tool for customers like yourself that like a variety of workouts to choose from.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and hope we are able to continue to service you.

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

A friend of mine has been using Beachbody On Demand and he told me about it so I had the On Demand service as well too. I had used some of the programs and it's been pretty good. The subscription has been great, there are plenty of variety. To be honest, it's kind of confusing the connection between Beachbody and Beachbody On Demand since there's a lot of different products and they got some coach and then I was trying to be sold to Shakeology. As far as the product that I wanted, being able to stream videos and workouts, it has been good.

Hello Irene,

Thank you for checking out our products online.

To clarify the online buying experience, when a consumer places an item in their cart, provides their payment information, and then clicks the “Place order” button, the order is processed, even if the browser is closed. Clicking the “place order” button confirms the purchase.

After the order is placed, we may offer additional promotional offers to add to your placed order. These offers are not mandatory. Once the promotional offers have been reviewed, the order confirmation page displays, detailing your placed order, and additional offers you agreed to add. Unfortunately, since you closed your browser, you did not get to this page.

Once the order is placed, it immediately begins processing.

We want you to be comfortable with your purchase, and if there was a part of our process that was not clear for you, we understand and will try our best to make it right. As a courtesy, you have been issued a prepaid return label to return any unwanted items and refunded for your purchase.

We sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I got on Beachbody to check out their PiYo workout thought about giving it a try. Then got turned off when after entering my info and credit card info they started trying to sell me more products not once but three times? Really? So I never finished the process. I left the site. Well lo and behold to my amazement the next morning I had an order confirmation from no other than Beachbody body!! What the?! So I did the online chat thing with Faizan ** and told him I wanted to cancel the order since I never confirmed or finished with the process. He or she said he couldn't cancel it. It had already been processed?

He or she called me a liar insisting that I ordered this product and would not answer any of my questions like why am I responsible for shipping and handling when I never confirmed or finished the process of ordering!! He or she said I would get a return label In my Email and a week later nothing! I tried calling that same day but had a 20 min hold then phone line was disconnected! Never got through! Now I have this DVD I'm still trying to send back! And I am out 12.95 shipping and handling and the inconvenience and headache of trying to return!! Do not do business with this company. Unethical practices!!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hello Cindy,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced, however we are glad we were able to resolve your issue.

A refund was issued for the incorrect order and we provided a 60-day free trial of our Beachbody On Demand for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your time and patience in getting your concerns addressed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I have had more than one experience in which problems were caused by customer service's inability to accurately assist me in fact trying to get beachbody on demand was so frustrating that after almost two weeks of not be able to access it I canceled and swore off their company because of the service. Just recently I wanted to purchase a couple DVDs that had begun to skip from Chalean Extreme. I was sent the wrong product. I literally spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on the phone trying to straighten things out. After 41 minutes of trying to get help I asked for a manager then spent 15 minutes waiting for someone to even pick up! No one ever did so I called back.

Luckily Eric could finally assist me. I have both written and verbally let my dissatisfaction be known and I never even got so much as an apology email. Seems like they don't care. To be fair let me say their workout programs are the best and the representatives I spoke with were polite and courteous however my problems were rarely resolved and the wrong products were sent to me. Ugh! So frustrating!

Hi Stan,

We love to hear about new ways to improve the experience on our Team Beachbody website and Beachbody on Demand. We will make sure your feedback gets to the correct business unit.

Also… great job on being a frequent Beachbody on Demand user! As you may already know, BOD is such a great option for customers with a liking for various types of workouts.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to achieve your fitness goals!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

My wife and I like Beachbody because we can do the programs at home. I enjoy the different programs and we try to do them all the time. We do the 21 Day Fix every day and then we alternate the others like Tai Chi, Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam. By changing up the program I can exercise different parts of my body. I work out seven days a week, but I mix what I'm doing so I don't burn out and hurt. 21 Day Fix has active recovery days, pilates and yoga, which are two of my favorite days. I also learned that if I wanna workout, I should work out the stuff from different ways or angles.

One concern I have is when I originally signed up for the program, I wasn’t logging my workouts in. But for some reason, Beachbody's workouts counted every day as entries when you finish your program. It seems silly to not use the daily workouts as an entry ‘cause that would get people to workout more and trying to enter your contest. I have an older case and then they say, when entering your workout everyday, you’re entered for their different drawings. But it's changed and now, it’s only when you complete or once a month. That just seems silly.

First of all, with the 21 Day Fix, you’re not gonna get that perfect body in 21 days. You got to repeat the 21 days a lot of the time. But having daily entries would make people want to enter. Then you could see how many people are doing it every day, where if you’re only getting a once month thing, that sort of takes the incentive of putting your daily workout entry. Or just not bother doing it. And the reason why I didn’t bother doing it is because sometimes I don’t have access to a computer, it’s not right there. But now I have a tablet and actually I have three machines to get into your website. So I have been entering now and I do about 100 workouts a month, which is my goal.

Also with the Tai Chi, my goal was to get to one program doing it all. But I found out after buying it that it doesn't have it all. Beachbody has broken it down into parts and I have to go back and buy the Masters one to have the whole thing at a doable speed - the $29 one that breaks it down into slow, medium and fast. I should not have that on the Tai Chi, but instead other stuff that I would want to do to buy the Masters program. Despite that, I've told a lot of people about Beachbody and I recommend it to everybody.

Hello Lindsay,

We are glad to hear you are enjoying Shakeology! We have many great recipes for all of our flavors on the Shakeology.com website if you are ever interested in adding some variety to your daily regimen.

Also… great job on completing your first round of 21 Day Fix! We hope you have a great second round and remember to submit your results for a chance at winning some cash prizes!

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

The first Shakeology that I got was the vegan strawberry ‘cause I was breastfeeding. It wasn't that bad but at the very beginning, it was hard to drink. I’m the world’s fuzziest eater so it took a little bit to get used to and for most of it, I didn’t enjoy it. But I did drink it and they started not to get bad. On my second month, I switched to chocolate and it’s going much better. I had tried the chocolate before through a friend of mine and thought I wasn’t keen on it either. Everybody loves the chocolate but I'm a berry person and I love strawberries. I also tried a couple different recipes with it, but it was chalky.

I'm also on the 21 Day Fix of Beachbody on Demand. I’ve completed my first round and I am halfway through my second round. I lost a bit of weight with it but if I followed the program to the tee and put my 100% in it, I know it would work. My second round is not going as well, but it’s going. I also did the Beachbody Challenge and we had a good support group going on. But on my second round, I didn’t get right into the group. They were there for support but I've been talking to my coach. Also, I live in the middle of the country so my internet isn't the greatest and it takes a little longer than half an hour to complete a workout. Other than my first experience with the shakes, all in all, I'm happy with everything.

Hello Mary,

Congratulations on losing 30 pounds! That is such an amazing transformation!

We happy to hear that our products have contributed to your weight loss journey. We hope to continue to be an essential part of your fitness journey!

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

A friend of mine on Facebook was doing the 21 Day Fix and I’d seen her losing all her weight so I told myself I can do it. I ordered the 21 Day Fix and Core De Force, and right now my major workout is the Core De Force. My satisfaction since I started with Beachbody has been super high. In fact, I've lost about 30 pounds. Everything’s great with Beachbody. Navigating their website during the purchase was also easy and quick.

Hello Melissa,

We appreciate your feedback. We will make sure this information is forwarded to the correct business unit.

Core De Force is a great program. We hope you continue to succeed in your fitness journey with the help of Beachbody.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

A friend of mine was doing P90x and that's the first time I ever heard of Beachbody. Then I've ordered Core De Force, Beachbody On Demand and Shakeology from them. So far, the products have been working for me, but really slowly. I've been doing one of the programs pretty consistently since November and I've lost a couple of pounds. I'm proud to do something but I'm hoping that Shakeology would do more. Also, I've told other people about Beachbody. However, the one thing that's been a little frustrating for me is when I get an email saying that my order was shipped but it doesn't say what was shipped and that's a bit confusing sometimes. One time I thought they sent me a Shakeology but it was actually my free t-shirt. So it'd be helpful if it could say in the email what was the shipment for.

Hello Katrina,

Congratulations on losing 40 pounds and 15 inches! You are showing 100% commitment to leading a healthy and fulfilling life – the proof is in the results!

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I have seen posts about the 21 Day Fix in Facebook and one of my friends lost so many pounds in so many days. I asked her what she did and she hooked me up with her Coach, Carla. So then I went with Beachbody through Carla. It took me a while to decide if I wanted to even try it cause I've tried other stuff myself but I wasn't losing any weight and I was just getting frustrated so then I just thought I would try this and I've been a part of my coach's group ever since. It has been a year ago. I purchased the 21 Day Fix and Body Beast, they were the ones I've done so far and I ended up losing 40 pounds and 15 inches using them. My purchase experience was good. I ended up ordering the wrong one for Body Beast so I dealt with customer service and they were really helpful and nice. Every time I've had to return something or something's messed up, I find them helpful. I would recommend Beachbody to my friends.

Hi Jill,

During the online checkout process, the terms and conditions of each additional promotional offer are detailed – acceptance of the offer is not mandatory.

We want you to be comfortable with your purchase, and if there was a part of the promotion you didn’t catch, we understand and will try our best to make it right. As a courtesy, you have been refunded in full for all Team Beachbody charges paid to date, and your membership has been cancelled.

We sincerely apologize your buying experience was not as you expected.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I purchased a Beachbody exercise DVD. I have since had payment taken out of my bank account for £47.77. I disputed this and was sent photocopies of my transaction (it is totally illegible) as well as very poor photocopies of Beachbody terms and conditions. It appears by making the initial DVD purchase I have agreed to Beachbody Club Membership. According to the terms and conditions I was informed that I would be billed a quarterly amount after a free 30-day trial. I was not informed about this whatsoever, I am already a member of a gym but sometimes I need to be home so just wanted an add-on that's why I got the DVD. I have never been given any details about a membership or being billed with them, all I have received is junk emails. This is the second company I have dealt with in America who have signed me up to memberships just by making a one off purchase. This is not how we conduct business in the UK.

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for providing your experiences with Beachbody. We hope we are able to service you again.

We wish you the best in fitness goals!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

My friend decided she was going to do Beachbody and when she became a coach, she asked me if I wanted to try it. It was easy to order online. I have their unlimited program and so far, it’s good. I would recommend it.

My now coach, Christine, was doing a marriage boot camp that was based on space and then she posted at the end whoever wants to take a claim back at their health and move forward, to talk to her. That’s when she talked to me about the Beachbody program and we discussed my goals, what would be possible for me and at what point was my fitness level. So we decided to try the 21 Day Fix in 2015 right after my first pregnancy. Then I found out I was pregnant again. So I followed another program until almost a few months before I got my second baby. It was on Autumn’s Beachbody On Demand but it was for pregnancy.

I just started again but this time with the Country Heat because having two small children at home makes it not easy to workout. I found that my body wasn’t ready for the 21 Day Fix yet. But I really love doing the Country Heat. It’s so good to get back on track and try to lose that pregnancy weight. The Country Heat covers all my needs. It's perfect and enthusiastic. Autumn is a pretty good coach on TV.

I've recommended Beachbody. I really love their products that I bought and I can’t wait to get back to 21 Day Fix but I just have to wait a bit more. My mom uses the 21 Day Fix and she’s lost weight too, so we’re doing this together. My sister also has a Country Heat now.

Hello Carolyn,

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! We are pleased to know you are experiencing great results with our programs. The portion control containers are a great way to control your food intake while doing the 21 Day Fix program. We thank you for also upgrading to our new Beach body On Demand All Access program, which grants you full access to all of our workouts.

Again, thank you for being a dedicated customer and we wish you great success on achieving your goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

My sister in law had done Beachbody after having her baby last year. That’s how I first came in contact with Beachbody but I have also noticed a friend from high school and elementary school was getting great results. She is a coach and reached out to me if I’d be interested in trying it. I just had a baby a few months before so I still had the rounded baby pudge. And so I started and after the first week of the program, my stomach looked like a normal person again from it looking like I was three months pregnant.

There's a huge difference because the plan involved reengaging the stomach muscles that I hadn’t been able to engage in the past 10 months. And so I’ve just been consistently going with it. I haven’t missed an exercise day since I started and I’m 31 days in now. For my second round which is the 21 Day Fix, I’ve been doing the Chocolate Vegan Shakeology everyday and I have been really enjoying it. I like the variety of the workouts because if one muscle group’s sore, the next one I do is the arms and then the next day is the legs. It’s a good schedule. I also have the Beachbody On Demand and it's so convenient. I stayed out at a hotel on the beach for a couple of days and I was able to just bring my iPad and keep going with the workouts in my hotel room.

I’ve also really liked having the challenge group and I’ve found that to be really nice. It’s not common these days to have a group of people just cheering you on for living a healthy lifestyle. It's a great support that I’ve been receiving. It’s also nice to have the formula in place for me. Additionally, my coach is really great about doing a full-meal plan for her challenge group. I did for the first week and then realized I was making different meals for myself and for the rest of the family. I have been keeping the containers and the rules in mind then personalizing it for the family so we’re not eating the same thing everyday of the week. I don’t stick to the containers completely though and I am nursing so I have to go out of the calorie bracket. But I try to follow it as well as I can. I was not a vegetable person before and I would probably go a full week without having a real vegetable. Having these four containers of vegetables a day is such a big difference for my body. I feel that I have a lot more energy.

Hello Erik,

Congratulations on your wife’s pregnancy! We are so happy to hear that you are leading a healthy and fulfilling life for yourself and your growing family.

We hope we continue to provide the assistance and help you need for your fitness journey.

Beachbody on Demand is such a great tool to use for customers such as yourself because of the convenience. Just recently, we launched a new offer for Beachbody on Demand All Access, which is a yearly cost of $99.95 (+tax if applicable) and provides access to all of the content on Beachbody on Demand, including the premium content. By upgrading to the BOD All Access you are able to stream the workouts such as Core De Force, Insanity, Body Beast, etc. which are normally programs that need be bought individually as the digital download or physical copies.

If you are ever interested in upgrading to All Access, please contact us to further assist you.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I had tried P90X before. It was back when I was still in the service and the biggest problem with that was that I was in the infantry, which meant that by the time that we were done with the day at 7:00 PM, it gives you a grand total of 10 hours before you had to be awake again to do morning PT. So I really didn’t have the time to do it. But I liked and I wanted to be able to do it. When I got out of the military I wanted to do P90X because I have the old DVD's, but I knew I wasn’t ready. I logged on to Beachbody's website and I find out that they have an on-demand service, which is awesome. So I finished the P90. I’m about 30 days into P90X3 right now.

Originally, I was a little discouraged because the electrical measurement system that I had said I wasn’t losing body fat. So I decided to check again with the actual body measurements, and it looks like I’ve gone from a 33 to 26 in 120 days and on my last reading, I’ve gone down 17 pounds in the same amount of time. Having the on-demand service was a really great idea, because you’re able to cycle into the next program with no problems. Whoever came up with that idea should be getting a standing ovation or a big bonus.

One of the barriers was always large, upfront costs for the DVD's, but if you think about it, it's just $4 a week. It’s a really good investment. Not only have I lost weight and body fat, but I do dance classes with my wife and I’m no longer hurting as much as I used to. Also about the same time that I started the program, we found out that my wife and I are going to have a daughter. So now, not only am I doing this for myself but I’m also going to be a role model.

Hello Joann,

We have attempted to reach you regarding your inquiry, however we have been unsuccessful.

To better assist you, please contact us at your earliest covenience at (877) 908.4055, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM PST.

We have cancelled all subscriptions on your account, no further charges will occur.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

On the 9th July 2016 I ordered the Cize workout and against my better judgment agreed to receiving the Activit dietary supplements at a one time low fee. I was told all I had to do if I no longer wanted the supplement was to call and cancel. The day I received my product I called 800-207-0425 to cancel my order. When I spoke to the rep I was told I could also cancel the subscription quickly online. I asked him "did I need to do that" seeing as I was canceling with him and very very clearly he said no, all good he would take care of everything in this call. I felt reassured. We had a pleasant exchange and I hung up thinking that was easy and efficient as promised.

I went on to enjoy my new DVD workout. A month later a box of Activit showed up delivered through USPS. I was at a loss and very confused as I knew I had canceled this. I immediately contacted Beachbody customer service. This has now started a 6 month exchange of getting nowhere. I have in total received 3 shipments of these supplements and each and every time I get on to customer service requesting them to stop and get nowhere. This company is designed to steal money. I have now decided to contact whatever entity I can to report them and try to return these unopened boxes of product that just keep coming and to recover the money from my account this company has stolen.

Hello Allen,

It was a pleasure speaking with you in regards to using the Super Gym and Beachbody on Demand All Access.

After troubleshooting with you over the phone, we noticed some improvements that could be made that may enhance the overall user experience.

Your feedback was very helpful in helping us improve the services we provide. We assure you it has been escalated to our Technology department for further review.

Isamar M.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I'm trying to figure out how the website works. There are no manuals. I paid for the streaming product, and I also use the calendar. When I schedule workouts on the calendar, and then I click on start, it launches a timer. But the workout does not start. It looks like the calendar and the streaming products are not connected. After talking to a person for 30 minutes she agreed that this doesn't work like it should, and there are no manuals or instructions on how to use it. She walked me through the use of it, but without her talking me through, it would be impossible to figure it out. The website is horrible. When you're having troubles getting the tools you've already paid for and they keep popping up sales ads it frustrating. They are trying to sell me more when what I paid for doesn't work. I guess all I need to hear from somebody is, "You're right. It doesn't work that way".

Hi Crystal,

Due to a system issue, your order did not process as expected which explains why we were initially unable to locate your account.

In addition to the efforts we have made to rectify this situation, we will take the appropriate internal action to address this matter. Any errors discovered will be formally addressed with the agent(s) involved and their leadership team to prevent these types of servicing issues moving forward.

It was our pleasure in speaking with you and gathering all of your very helpful feedback. As discussed, you have been reshipped the Piyo DVD package since you did not receive the first order.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

Jamisha Blackburn

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 12, 2017

Don't plan on canceling anything. I have order a few thousand bags through Beachbody over the years and the latest attempt with dealing with their Customer Service is the final straw. Years ago I didn't do a good enough job with reading fine print and would get wrapped up in monthly subscriptions I didn't use. It was a nightmare to cancel then. A few years later (present date) I ordered the Piyo workout. I was hoping to get started ASAP so I spent the extra $9.95 to get rush shipping (2-4 business days). Over a week later, my order had not shipped and I called Customer Service. I wanted to make sure I did not have to pay the rush shipping since the product had not even shipped over a week after ordering.

It was clear years ago and just as clear today that a tactic they use to prevent cancellations or requests for refunds is to make you wait on hold for absolutely ridiculous amounts of time. When someone finally took my call, he needed a supervisor to be able to do the refund and put me on hold for over 30 minutes... which during that wait I decided I don't want to do business with this scam of a company. After the agent kept getting back on the line every few minutes for another 10+ min I told him I wanted to cancel the order altogether, which apparently also has to be done by a supervisor.

Finally a supervisor gets on the phone and says they don't see any records of my order confirmation so there is nothing to cancel. She also wanted my credit card number just to make sure (even though she said there was no confirmation email ever sent to me). I offered multiple times to forward the email I received, but they didn't want it. I explained to her that I did not want my card to be charged at any time and that I could see where it was going, "Today you have no record of me ordering anything and next week I'll get an email with the shipping information and charge on my card."

I requested that she send me an email a promise that if I am ever charged for this "nonexistent order" that not only did I want the full refund for the product but that any nonrefundable charges such as shipping and handling also needed to be refunded. She did end up sending me that, however no direct email to her, so if I do get a charge I will get to spend a ridiculous amount of time again trying to get it sorted out.

The funny part is, they have no record of the confirmation email coming to me, but the email the supervisor sent was to the exact same email address. Overall, I wouldn't have been too bent out of shape if they treated customers who needed assistance with the same urgency as customers who want to make a purchase. It feels very much they try to wait out customers who want to cancel / get refunded anything to keep people from dedicating the enormous amount of time and dedication it takes to do so.

Hi Kristen,

Congratulations on achieving your goals! You are a wonderful example on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You should consider trying out our Beachbody Challenge for a cash prize!

Keep up the good work.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

My friend who is a Beachbody coach got me into Beachbody. I’ve done the 21 Day Fix Extreme, Shakeology, Body Beast, and just started Core de Force. So far, my favorite is the 21 Day Fix Extreme. It’s super easy to use a meal plan and it works really well, especially if you’re trying to do a lot in a short amount of time. But Core de Force has been a lot of fun. It's probably been the most fun workout.

I didn’t follow the meal plan that much so I definitely saw a lot of increase in muscle but I didn’t see much of a difference in the scale. With the 21 Day Fix, I was getting ready for my wedding when I used that so I was a lot stricter about the meal plan and saw a lot more results with it. I would definitely recommend Beachbody to a friend.

I'm loving Beachbody. I heard about it years ago through my cousin who's a coach. My best friend started doing it and became a coach, so I got on it with her. I've been doing Core de Force but I bought the $200 all-access. After the first 30 days, I wasn't really feeling like there was a big change, but when I looked at the pictures, it was definitely noticeable. I also have the Shakeology and I've been thinking about getting supplements. Beachbody works. You get in what you put out.

Beachbody Company Profile