Call toll free
4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

413 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 23, 2019

My daughter told me about Beachbody. I have been working out on her account for a month or two and I stayed steady on it, so my wife and I purchased from Beachbody. We got the internet or the $99 a year deal. It's a good product and after using it for a while, I'm pretty satisfied. I lost 30 pounds. I've recommended it to a lot of people. The supplements would be great but they're overpriced and I'd like to see the prices come down on that. That way, you can purchase their stuff too.

Hi Wayne,

We are ecstatic to hear that you have lost, an amazing, 30lbs with Beachbody On Demand. By being consistent with the programs and staying true to your goals you have managed to accomplish a total body transformation and we are truly proud to be a part of your success. Thank you for sharing your journey and don’t for get to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I've done some of Beachbody's different workout programs and I have the 2B Mindset program that I follow sometimes. Thus far, I like how the LIIFT4 has flexibility and it's only four days a week. So, during the other days, I can attend a group exercise class or run. I didn't get bored because I wasn't stuck in the same thing. Now, I'm trying to make myself finish 80-Day because I'm tired of being stuck at home. It would be nice if there were more programs similarly styled to LIIFT4. Still, I've been having a good experience with Beachbody.

Hi Anglea,

Congratulations on the success that you have achieved in completing the LIIFT 4 Program. LIIFT 4 is a, no nonsense program that incorporates weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio to build muscle and scorch fat, in just 4 days a week. For many, fitness enthusiasts like yourself, this is the perfect workout when looking for the flexibility to also attend live workout classes or outdoor running. Furthermore, while, many of our workouts incorporate the workout calendars, which are designed to get you the best possible results, we have many customers and coaches that opt to create their own schedule as well. We encourage you to keep up the great work that you are doing with 80 Day Obsession and we hope to present more programs that allow for flexibility like that found within the LIIFT 4 program.

Original review: April 13, 2019

A few of my friends had gone through Beachbody's T25 program. I also did that program. It’s a DVD video with the instructors you follow along at home. It was a good program. I enjoyed it. I lost about 40 pounds and four inches off of my waist.

Wow, Justin!

You lost a remarkable 40 lbs with Shaun T's T25 program and enjoyed the workouts. That is awesome and we want to say a huge congratulations on your success. One of the best things about our fitness platform is that it is literally set up based upon the convenience of our customers and coaches. Our workouts can be done practically anywhere, but many love that it can be done right in the convenience of your own home. We are happy to know that you were able to take advantage of the program and achieved amazing results. Thank you for being apart of the Team Beachbody Community and please keep up the great work.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I feel like I was set up. I literally just started yesterday. For months my coach has been talking to me, convincing me this is the greatest thing for me. And after months of telling her I literally just can’t afford to keep paying for working out and shakes. She said it would only be $160. I finally managed to scrape up some money to do it. And then she signed me up to be a coach so I could “earn” money. But what she didn’t tell me is that I was going to be charged $16 a month to be a coach. Or $99 more for shakes next month. Or $99 for my 12 month whatever. I don’t have that kind of money. I told her that. And now I want a refund. I don’t drink shakes. I’ll send them back. I don’t care. But I want my refund.

I feel that if you have to lie to me, to get started... what else am I not being told. I tried to call to cancel my subscription and these people kept pretending to not hear me. Hanging up on me. I have a five minute video of it. The full Beach Body answering message and then a lady and guy telling me, "Sorry I can’t hear you" and then hanging up on me. I called my spouse's phone, my phone was working fine. I finally got through and someone sort of helped. Said they cancelled my stuff. But it’s saying I’m still being charged to be a coach. I don’t understand. I want a full refund. And I’ve been on the internet for 3 hours trying to figure out how to just stop all of it and their website doesn’t help. Don’t get sucked in. I’ve only been in for 24 hours and I’m already stressed out.

Hi Dolores,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns.

We sincerely apologize for the experience that you have expressed encountering and we hope that we have been successful in turning it all around. Our mission here within Team Beachbody is to help people achieve their goals and live a healthy, fulfilling life. We understand the zeal behind our Coaches in wanting to get everyone healthy and on board with the Team Beachbody Mission, however, we also encourage them to maintain and uphold the integrity of their business by being forthright and informing their customers concerning the details of the packages that we offer. Ultimately, becoming a Coach should be a personal decision, made by our customers and our Sponsor Coaches must keep that in mind when sharing this great opportunity with their community.

Moreover, we understand that when you contacted our customer service team, you expressed disappointment in that experience due to agents advising that they were having trouble with the phone lines and promptly disconnecting the call and for this we are truly sorry. Feedback, has been provided to the team that handled your call to ensure that we are providing the best level of customer service possible.

Lastly, Upon providing your Return Authorization number and obtaining your agreement for the return of your Shakeoology shipment (within 30 Days), we are happy to confirm that a full refund was processed for the Annual BOD & Shakeology Challenge Pack, purchased on 4/12/2019. Please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect within your financial institution. We want to encourage you to feel free to contact our Corporate Team at any time, should you have any further question. We wish you success in reaching your health and fitness goals and we hope that we can be apart of your fitness journey in the future!

Sincerely,

The Corporate Team

Original review: April 1, 2019

My cousin has used the Beachbody T25 and he recommended it to me. So I used it all year round. I even purchased the GAMMA phase. And the results were great. 100% satisfaction. I’m 5’9”, went from 215 pounds, now I’m down to 160. Went from a waist size 35 to a waist size 30. The whole at-home workout was a better way to start off because I knew nothing about fitness. And then Shaun T’s there to teach you how to do things the right way. In fact, Beachbody has coaches to help anybody who starts off. They keep up with your goals. And I got a goal-getter shirt. Like you send in your pictures, so there’s a little incentive. In addition, they give you everything. You have a guide for the diet so you're not just getting the program, you’re getting the whole course meal. I’m really happy with Beachbody. I recommend it all the time. And I am looking into getting something more difficult in the future.

Beachbody response

Wow, Erick! Congratulations on your success with Beachbody's T25 Workout. Shaun T is literally helping to transform lives all over the world, so we are happy that you too were able to jump on board with T25 and get in great shape. With just a little dedication and taking advantage of the nutrition guide, workout calendar and taking the measures needed to track your results, you were able to achieve not just awesome results, but a complete body transformation. We can not wait to hear more about what you decide to do next. Thank you for being a part of the Beachbody community and for sharing your dedication and commitment to achieving your fitness goals. Keep up the Great Work!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 31, 2019

Went online to order but changed my mind, so didn’t press “complete my order.” Instead, I closed the browser window as there was no other way out. Lo and behold I got an email confirming my order. Called in and was told this had never happened before but they would refund my card and I could keep the product. I declined the product but was told they had no way to stop the product being shipped. Carl said he would make sure I was refunded and no more charges would go on my card as best as he was able to ensure that (What does that mean?) so now we’ll see what happens. Not happy about this. How can a charge be placed when I didn’t press “place my order?”

Hi Nicola,

We are sorry to hear that you did not intend to purchase the 21 Day Fix Essential package and did not wish to complete the order, but reported receiving an email confirming your order. Normally, when shopping with us online via Beachbody.com and completing the checkout process by entering your credit card information, expressly agreeing to the terms and conditions of your order by clicking the checkbox, and clicking “Place Order,” your order will be processed as you requested. After this initial order is processed, additional offers, which may interest you, will be presented. If you close your browser after you click “Place Order,” your initial order will still be processed as you requested, but we will not charge you for any additional items you may have added to your cart unless you reach the final confirmation page.

However, according to your statement, while you did provide your card information you did not press "place order" and with that information, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and confusion encountered with our web billing process and we hope that we can help turn your experience around.

Being that we make the attempt to get our Customer's their packages, as soon as possible, your order is also following this same standard and has already been "Picked" for shipment. Unfortunately, we are not able to stop the package from shipping. Thus, once your package has been shipped, we will process your refund of the first and only payment that will be billed. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide a return label, as we do not have the access to provide return labels for Canadian Addresses and thus we are requesting that you return your package and we will be sure to honor the initial shipping and handling fee charged.

Original review: March 30, 2019

We had purchased some of the videos provided by Beachbody before for my wife's workouts. Then, our friend Jackie had started Beachbody fitness challenges which made us purchase from them. We were getting Shakeology for a while, but this time, we got Body on Demand. Purchasing was basically seamless and easy--it was point and click kind of stuff.

The workouts were good and challenging. With Body on Demand, there was enough variety to find something that's suitable for about any body, shape or condition to get started on the right track. It has improved my full definition. I also lost a few inches around my waist. There was not a lot of weight loss, but I wasn't going for weight loss. I was going for fitness which I did obtain. My wife still uses Body on Demand for some of the workout she does. Overall, it was a very good experience and I am satisfied. Also, when I did have customer issues, they were handled promptly and everything was delivered on time and as expected.

Hi Kevin,

We are elated to hear that Beachbody On Demand has helped, both you and your wife in accomplishing your fitness goals. With Beachbody on Demand there is definitely something from everyone from workouts to Shape and Condition your body, Healthy Nutrition and Meal Plans for weight loss and Fitness Calendars to track your Progress. From what you have shared, you obtained your goal of fitness and improved your full body definition. We are so happy to know that we played a part in your Journey and we wish you continued success with your Health and Fitness. Thank you for sharing and being a member of the Beachbody Community.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I've been really happy with Beachbody. I like the program. It had good reviews and I like the accountability groups with a coach online. I started just getting 21 Day Fix. I ordered the DVD program four years ago. I have Beachbody On Demand now, which is awesome because I have access to so many programs.

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations on getting access to over 700 (+) Fitness programs with Beachbody on Demand and starting 21 Day Fix, deciding to commit and succeed with the program. Autumn has been helping to transform the lives of many women and men all over the world with her Portion Control Container Meal Preparation and 30 Minute 21 Day Fix Workouts. It is definitely a Beachbody favorite and we are happy to hear that you are soaking up the accountability that you get from joining the Challenge groups offered by your Independent Team Beachbody Online Coach. Keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I had a personal friend who's a Beachbody coach, and I chose them knowing that I had somebody on the same team with information, instead of on my own with something else. I initially ordered the 21 Day Fix with Shakeology. I also do the Performance Stack, and the most recent program I did was the Transform :20. I'm loving the results so far and I'm super satisfied.

Hi Lindsey,

Congratulations on the success that you have achieved with the 21 Day Fix and Transform 20 Programs. Those are both awesome programs and have helped many people to jump start their fitness and obtain those life changing transformations that many people are striving to achieve.

By pairing your workouts with the proper nourishment from Shakeology and the extra boost that the Performance Stack provides, you are providing your body with everything that it needs to be able to get through those workouts that may require a little extra effort to complete. Thank you for sharing and being a member of the Beachbody community, we wish you continued success with your fitness and health goals.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I canceled my service in August 2016 and received a confirmation number for the cancelation (I still have the chat transcript email). However, Beachbody has continued to charge my bank account every 3 months. When I contacted them regarding it, they claimed there is no subscription history and they have no idea why there are charged coming out. I sent a screenshot showing the charge and then they said they required a full bank statement showing all charges including account numbers. I said I was uncomfortable providing that information and they stopped responding. At that point, I canceled my debit card and had a new one issued. Here I am 3 months later and they managed to charge the new number!!! I've now contacted my bank and they will never be allowed to charge our account again, therefore we will never be a customer in the future. I'd appreciate a refund of all fraudulent charges Beachbody has stolen since August 2016.

Hello Sara,

We sincerely apologize concerning your experience with cancellation of your Beachbody on Demand Membership.
After another thorough investigation of our account records, we were finally able to locate an account that displayed your
Beachbody on Demand Membership. This account, however, does not display the email that you provided and
thus we understand where the discrepancy occurred. We are truly sorry that we were not able to catch this when you reached out to
customer service on December 21, 2018, but we are happy that we have finally located your account and would like to confirm that

your Beachbody on Demand Membership has been successfully cancelled, effective immediately.

Lastly, upon further analyses of your account records we were able to locate the chat interaction, in which, you requested to cancel your
Beachbody On Demand Membership. However, records show, that just one day after requesting to cancel your BOD account on
August 16, 2016, you opted for the 30 Day Free Trial online Membership once more, the very next day. We are thus,
unable to issue a refund that dates back to your initial cancellation, as we show that you opted to sign up again for the membership

and did not request to cancel prior to your most recent request. We also show that the terms and conditions of the Beachbody on Demand Subscription were expressly stated, and accepted at the time of purchase.

Thus, we have issued one refund within our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy and two additional courtesy refunds, in hopes to compensate for any inconvenience encountered due to Customer Service being unable to locate your account when you initially contacted us in December 2018 concerning

the charges.

Original review: March 16, 2019

When Beachbody just had the DVDs, I had a lot of success with P90X. That was seven years ago. When I found out that they had an On Demand streaming service, I subscribed and it's been almost a year now. I lost fat and gained muscles. I also have Shakeology on a monthly delivery. I absolutely love everything about Beachbody. I’m a coach and I have to recommend it to a friend. So far, everything has been really great purchasing from Beachbody. I just wish the shipping prices in Canada were a little bit cheaper. If you don’t have something reoccurring every month then the shipping is pretty high.

When I was trying to change my coach, I talked to their customer service a few times. The first two experiences I had trying to do that was an absolute nightmare and got nowhere. I almost stopped with the Beachbody thing because of how bad those two experiences were. If somebody calls in and they need to change their coach, they should simply just change their coach and not ask them a hundred questions that they don’t know the answers to.

Hi Josh,

Congratulations on becoming a Coach and achieving such amazing body goals with the P90X and Beachbody on Demand. You are doing an
awesome job and also opting to keep up with your daily dose of dense nutrition by staying on track with your Shakeology. As an
Independent Beachbody Coach you have the ability to now help transform the lives of others by sharing Beachbody with everyone that you know.

You can host Challenge Groups and inspire others by continuing to share your results, encourage others to jump start their fitness with BOD or Nutrition Challenge Packs and more, there is no limit to the success that you can achieve. Thank you for being apart of the Coach Network and helping end the trend of obesity, it is an honor to have you!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I started Beachbody, creating a coach account to profit from Shakeology. Levels of programs and payment plans are unclear and it's important you understand them properly as you will need to cancel them in different places when time comes. My experience of cancelling my coach account was very poor, and I ended up paying much more than I should have. The charge on the credit card is not clearly identified as Beachbody but by a code, so don't forget to track that properly! The company makes it difficult to find a simple phone number for customer support, and their website is very heavy and badly structured too. They had me call back, and fill out forms to try to get reimbursed, and I finally got a sound negative answer to my request.

Beachbody response

We sincerely apologize for any confusion that you encountered when canceling your Coach Account. The terms and conditions of Coach enrollment are expressly stated, and accepted at the time of purchase Although the information surrounding cancellation of your Coach Account is clearly detailed in your Coach Policy and Procedures documentation, we understand that some coaches may not take the time to read every page of the policy. That is why we have worked diligently to create a self-service platform that definitely provides you with quick and easy access to the tools needed to cancel your Coach Account. Due to the Coach Account, being an Independent Coach "Business" Account, for Coach Security measures, it is the sole responsibility of the Coach, to submit an Independent Coach Cancellation Form to request Cancellation of one’s Account. Coach Cancellation Requests must be submitted online and cannot be received via chat or phone. Once the signed Independent Coach Cancellation Form is received and accepted, the Coach account will be cancelled within 24 hours. The form is listed directly on the website and takes a matter of 5-10 minutes to complete. We have made the process very manageable.

In your case, you were provided early on with the proper information to cancel your coach account in 2017. However, we were unable to locate any record of a Coach Cancellation Form prior to your most recent submission. Even still, we did honor two additional refunds outside of our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy, as a Courtesy because it is not within our policy to provide refunds on Coach Business Service Fees.

We are happy to confirm that your Coach account has been successfully cancelled and no further billings will take place.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Beachbody has the best home workouts. I started with the LIIFT4 program and I got amazing results. What I like about the programs, you could do it anywhere and they teach you the safe way to do them. They also give nutritional tips to improve your eating habits. The Shakeology is the best shake I ever had but very expensive. The only negative side is the coaches that try and recruit you but if you stay as a customer the workouts are worth it.

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your review, it feels great to know that we are providing the best home workouts and helping people to achieve thier fitness goals. We are truly excited to hear about the amazing results that you have achieved with LIIFT 4. You also see the value in the nutritional guides and tools and with Shakeology the nutrients that you gain are so amazing that it totally makes it worth it.

Coaches, are actually there to help our customers stick to their goals and many times if they are looking to recruit you, as a Coach, it is because they see in you that same passion and enthusiasm about Beachbody that made them want to become a Coach.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My brother had P90X before me and I wanted to do the same to see how that was. I got the Insanity Max 30 and it's the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I always played forward in high school so I was already kind of active. I’m really into fitness now and I can attribute that to doing Insanity. I started with Beachbody in August and I did the full three months thing. I did the whole thing through and after that, I was able to do it every day. I was very satisfied with the results I got. I always wanted to have abs but I never could get any. But when I did that program, I could see in the first three weeks that I was already getting abs and that never happened before. I tried to get some friends to do it.

Hi Alex,

Congratulations on the amazing fitness transformation that you have seen with INSANITY MAX 30, that is such an intense program and we are happy to see that you are putting yourself to the challenge and getting those rocking results. It takes dedication and the right meal plan to get those often sought after ripped ab results and so we are happy to hear that you were able to see that transformation within just 3 weeks of doing the program. Your story has encouraged us all and we look forward to your continued achievement within the future. Keep up the great work and don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: March 7, 2019

My friends were doing P90X and I wanted to try it. Purchasing was easy and the same can be said about navigating through their website. I started P90X but I didn't go all the way through with it. I have the whole P90X series. When P90X 3 came out, I bought it and I went from there. After I did P90X, everybody was like, “What the heck did you do? You just lost weight all of a sudden.” The workouts were pretty intense and I had really good results. I wasn’t really heavy, to begin with, but I wanted to do it. I lost 27 pounds the first time I did Beachbody and I maintained it for the most part. I would gain a few pounds here and there, but I’d get back on the program.

Currently, I’m doing LIIFT4 because we have Beachbody on Demand. My wife and I decided we were gonna do that. She didn’t wanna do P90X because she saw me doing it and she said there was no way she could do it. She started out with PiYo but it was still hard. She’s thinking about doing the 80 Day Obsession. Overall, Beachbody has been a very good experience and I enjoy doing the program more than going to the gym because it’s convenient. As soon as I get started, I’m great. I’m fired up and I stick with it. And I don’t ever quit. I go all the way through it.

Hi Craig,

Cheers to sticking to the P90X Program and achieving those life transforming, eye catching results. Beachbody on Demand
is one of the most convenient ways to work out and loose weight and provides you with the most variety that I have ever seen
when it comes to online workout options. It is great to know that you have influenced Mrs. Burton too and you both are now on your

way to succeeding in completion of LIIFT 4 with Joel and Jehricho. With the no-nonsense of weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio workouts to build muscle and scorch fat, they definitely know just the right moves to isolate, stabilize and focus each rep on the muscle group you're working. Every workout ends with a core routine for a full body build and burn that leaves you shredded.

80 Day Obsession is definitely another great program and right now women and men all over have been obsessing over the success that they have achieved with Autumns amazing step-by-step approach to building a shaped, curvy bum while simultaneously shrinking the core.

Ultimately, we just want to thank you and Mrs. Burton for allowing us to be apart of your fitness journeys. We wish you both continued success with your health and fitness goals. Please keep up the great work!

Original review: March 6, 2019

My wife and I signed up for the Beachbody membership mainly because she was interested in doing it. Then I got intrigued by it because of the Body Beast program. She signed up relatively fast on the day she said she was gonna sign up, and she was able to start her first workout immediately. Since then, she and I have been using it. We have a home gym in our garage, and going to a public gym can be very tedious at times with a lot of people being there and not being able to get a quality workout in. Beachbody made it easier, coming home from work and being able to change clothes, go to the garage with all the weights there, put it on the laptop, go on the program and get to work without having any interference from anyone.

Hi Kaleem,

We’re glad to hear that you and your wife have successfully incorporated Beachbody on demand, as a great edition to your home gym and fitness regimen. It’s so convenient to be able to workout and prepare your meals in the comfort of your own home, without having to be overwhelmed with an often times crowded gym. We are happy to see that you both are achieving your fitness goals and putting Beachbody on Demand to the test. Don’t forget to visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I’m a big runner but I got a foot injury. I can no longer run so I needed something that had diversity. I knew that since Beachbody was online, I would have a diverse program to choose from where I could modify and not reinjure my foot. Purchasing was pretty easy. I purchased a year for a friend of mine too. When I ordered my friend's program, it came like with Shakeology. I didn’t realize that it was gonna reoccur. Since I went from two incomes to one, I needed to stop anything extra going out. Beachbody got the Shakeology stopped and that was easy.

But I need to call Beachbody to make sure that I’m not renewing my friend's year. I paid a year to get her started but I don’t think she’s using it. I still use mine though. I had a life-changing event in August of last year and it has taken me about six months to kinda mentally rejoin life. I did the 80 Day Obsession and noticed a difference in my body. Years ago, I did the P90X too.

Hi Kasey,

Thanks so much for sharing your review, we are so happy to hear that you Beachbody provided you with the diversity that you needed to get back out there and continue your fitness journey without re-injuring your foot. Injuries can be tough and Beachbody definitely understands that, which is why there is a modifier within all of the programs that we offer. The modifications can truly help protect your body from injury.

In regards to your friend, it sounds like you may have initially ordered a Beachbody on Demand and Shakeology Challenge Pack for your friend, which does come with the Shakeology monthly subscription along with the annual year subscription for BOD. One thing that I love about our customer support team, however, is that if you want to make a cancellation for any subscriptions, it is literally just a phone call or a chat away.

With that said if you do believe that you need to cancel your friends membership or have her to change the card on file, be sure to contact the customer support Team with your friend, so that she can confirm the changes being made to the account. Customer support will need her to verify the account.

Lastly, Congratulations on completing the full 80 Day Obsession Program! We are so happy to hear that you have been able to see a difference in your body. Keep up the great work and don't forget to contact our Customer Support Team for any assistance needed concerning your subscriptions.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Using the products from Beachbody has been life-changing. It's been amazing. I was just looking for something and because of the power of the commercials, I decided to take a chance at them. I purchased the products online. The process was simple and it came as a whole kit. At first, I began with the P90X3 and started to see some results. But then, I injured my back and needed back surgery.

After I came back from my back surgery, that's when I went with the P90X. I wanted to start a little less intense because I had been going to chiropractors, physical therapists and I still had pain in my lower back. And when I did the P90X, my back is better than it has ever been. Because P90X was constructed with a lot of stretching, and that strengthens the core, so it supports the back muscles. I also lost 50 pounds by now. I'm also off my blood pressure and cholesterol medicine. I'm off a CPAP that I was on before. Just every part of my life has been transformed. And I know that I got the best results when I did follow some of the diet advice as well. So, it's a whole lifestyle change with eating and exercising. I work out twice a day, six days a week, and I actually love it. It's just been a phenomenal experience.

Beachbody response

Wow Tony! Your story truly is amazing, the Life-Changing results that you gained from P90X is a Beachbody Testimony that should be shared. Anyone that makes claim that they can not do the programs should read your story and be inspired to find a program that works for them and work to do what they can.

Tony Horton has helped people all over the world to get into the best shape ever. His methods have provided people with the benefit of gaining the strength that they need to show amazing recovery results and, with that said, we are ecstatic to hear that P90X has strengthened your back and that the workouts played a huge part in your recovery. We, here at Beachbody, know the seriousness behind an injury and the impact that it can have on one's life. Thus, to hear that with the help of P90X you experienced a life transformation from injury to victory, is truly amazing! Your healthy lifestyle change and day to day routine is phenomenal and we just want to thank you for sharing your story with the Beachbody community. Keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My friend introduced me to the Beachbody program. I used to go to the gym, but I am on a college campus, so the weight rooms are always crowded and it was always frustrating to go. With Beachbody, I like that you could choose the programs that you wanted to do when you could filter it with the time limits that you had. I also like that there were programs that help you track your progress and help keep you on a schedule and that you didn’t have to think about your workout. I can just hit play, then do what it tells me to do. That was the biggest plus for me because I didn’t have to worry about planning anything. I just knew how long it would take and what amount of time to section out in my day. I have used the 80-Day Obsession and my coach purchased it for me, so it was super duper easy and she was very helpful with that.

I’m in support of the program and I really enjoyed all the equipment that I used. I still use it today even though I’m done with the program and it is still in high quality. None of it has broken on me, so it has been great. I have seen results and I submitted the pictures and got a free tank top. Those are really exciting. I also did Insanity and 21-Day Fix and I have seen results through all of those programs. I really like the Fixate and the cooking shows, but it would be fun if there were more of those involved in Beachbody as well. That is also a great aspect that is tied into the programs and it would be fun if there were some more recipes and other guidelines for some of the programs.

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for such an amazing review, it is definitely one for the books!

One of the greatest advantages of Beachbody on Demand is the convenience of being able to literally stream the program from anywhere that you choose. Many people in this day and age have access to a phone, computer, laptop or TV and with that your workouts are literally being brought to you. Furthermore, you said it best, the programs all have day to day workout calendars to help you track your results and progress! We aim to see you, not just give it your very best, but decide, commit and succeed. The calendar helps provide a source of accountability and challenges you to be consistent.

Furthermore, we are happy to hear that you have tuned in to Fixate and the cooking shows that we offer, we are definitely launching more programs that help with healthy eating and nutrition. With the launch of our official "Nutrition Tab," 2B Mindset, which literally has over 21 Videos with our registered dietitian nutritionist Ilana Muhlstein and now with the Launch of The Ultimate Portion Fix, we know that these programs will literally help those that are adamant about eating healthy, delicious clean foods.

We appreciate your awesome Beachbody Testimony and we wish you the very best with your health and nutrition goals.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I borrowed the original P90X from a friend, and I had done some of those workouts in 2014. Then the next year, I ended up buying P90X3 and I’ve since bought Insanity Max 30. I have DVDs for both. I’ve been satisfied with the products, and a lot of it has to do with me sticking to a plan and keeping a routine. The Insanity Max 30 is the biggest one that I’ve had the best results with. My before and after pictures are unbelievable and the weight loss is amazing. Some of my co-workers who have seen the results said that if they took my pictures and cut my head off and didn’t know me, they would say that I could win any kind of before and after contest.

The results speak for themselves. But you can’t make excuses and you have to stick to the diet. I have the meal plan and the manuals that are sold with the packages, but I personally just started eating better portions and better quality food in general. I’ve passed the word along on what I’ve done, and I’ve got some of my friends involved, too. They’ve purchased the products and they're following what I do. They’re trying to stick with it too. Overall, Beachbody is great.

Hi Josh ,

Congratulations on your biggest transformational success with INSANITY MAX 30!
That is such a stellar program and Shaun T definitely works to push everyone to their Max potential.
By diminishing any excuses and sticking to your meal plans and finding out what works for your goals,
you have achieved unbelievable results. In fact, your results are a testimony to the idea that all it takes is for

one to take that leap of faith and decide to commit and ultimately, you will succeed.

Thank you for being an encouragement to us all, it is an honor to have you as a member of the Beachbody Community!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I started an order but didn't complete it and closed the browser. Their system placed the order anyway without my consent. Now I have to wait to receive and then return the item for a refund. I don’t understand when how you can steal money like that.

Hi Takeysha,

We are sorry to hear that you did not intend to purchase that P90X DVD package and did not wish to complete the order, but reported being billed.

When shopping with us online via Beachbody.com and completing the checkout process by entering your credit card information, expressly agreeing to the terms and conditions of your order by clicking the checkbox, and clicking “Place Order,” your order will be processed as you requested. If you close your browser after you click “Place Order,” your initial order will still be processed, as requested and expressly stated on the website.

We do, however, sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion with our web billing process and we hope that we can help turn your experience around.

Your refund has been successfully processed in full. Please remember to print your prepaid Fed Ex Return Label and be sure to mail your P90X DVD package back within the next 30 days to avoid any further billing. We attempted to contact you to discuss this matter, but were not successful. Should you need any further assistance, please be sure to reach out to our Corporate Team.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

With Beachbody, I do not have to leave my house after I get home from work and I'm able to do things at home with limited equipment. I only use the program and the programs of eating. The beginner’s program is much easier to follow because it goes for the lifestyle of the people who are busy and who work out of the office and have a longer commute. But once you get to the higher programs, the eating programs are too complicated.

For example, I can’t do 80-Day Obsession and follow the actual program as I am on medication and it has to be taken right when I wake up. So, in order for me to do the program, I have to wake up at 2:30 to take my medication then wait for an hour so I can eat. Then, I would wait again in order to work out. It is frustrating though because I’m on the Facebook members-only Beachbody group and people are not very nice about it because they don’t understand. In spite of that, I am pretty satisfied with the results I experienced with Beachbody.

Hi Amber,

One of the greatest things about Beachbody Programs is that you can do them right in the convenience of your own home, work, recreational facility or wherever you choose. With Beachbody the gym is literally brought to

You not to mention the wonderful access to nutrition guides, meal plans and our very own FIXATE cooking show.

Beachbody provides programs for every level of fitness from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
The formula for success that has been designed is quite amazing and every program is meant to bring challenge and growth. However, ultimately, the program that you decide to take on has to be right for your Lifestyle. Every program may not be right for everyone, the goal is to find want works for your personal goals

And then stick with it, just as you have been doing.

Keep up the great work with following programs that work best for your personal lifestyle! We wish you continued success in reaching your fitness & health goals.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Beachbody’s online site was good and I ordered from them the T25 workout program. I went with Beachbody because of convenience. Plus, I had some friends who tried it out. The T25 worked well with our schedule and the results were good.

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing your results from completing the T25 Program. It’s so convenient to be able to work out in the comfort of your own home and

With Beachbody workouts the gym is literally brought to you. Congratulations on your success and don’t forget to visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I borrowed a P90X from a friend way back then but I didn't have time to do it 'cause it was such a long program. So, I bought the INSANITY MAX:30 to get through a shorter program but have it still be effective. After that, I was doing all these programs like it was taking candy. The results are phenomenal. When I do dial it in, stick with the diet and stay on the program, it's like night and day. I always take pictures at the beginning, middle and end so I can really show and gauge what was accomplished in that time. I also try to go to the gym and do my own thing, but it has never yielded results like when I do one of the Beachbody programs.

If I ever had any questions, there was always the forums where people have created either combination programs that are like Body Beast and INSANITY, all in one, and a calendar. But then, the accountability with the calendar that Beachbody provides, it makes me stay on schedule and I almost feel bad if I ever miss a day. It eats away at me slowly so I know I have to stay on top of it. I'd tell anyone thinking about going for Beachbody to just do it and start out slow. In fact, I have recommended it to a few of my friends and they are still doing it to this day.

Hi Brandon,

Wow! Your review has blown us away and way to go with utilizing the Beachbody tools of the nutrition guide and calendar,
not to mention staying on track with your before and after photos. Many people can struggle with the willpower to decide,
commit and succeed, but you have done just that and realize that by cutting a workout or not completing the program, is in fact,

just sabotage of your success. You have mastered the key to tracking your results and accomplishing your fitness goals.

The results of achieving phenomenal health and fitness can not be matched and the mindset that you have built up
when it comes to holding yourself accountable by using the workout calendars to stay on track with accomplishing your goals is amazing.

You understand what it takes to achieve a complete transformation and it feels great to know that you are a part of the Beachbody Community.

We look forward to hearing more about your success in the future and if you have not done so already, we encourage you to take a look into becoming a Beachbody Coach. For more information on coaching visit https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/us/coach.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I am a Beachbody coach. As such, I am an advocate for my customers. Tonight, I made an inquiry as to whether one of my customers could receive a replacement for one of the 21 Day Fix dvds, as she recently lost hers. Because her purchase was beyond the money back guarantee timeline, the online chat support agent informed me that it could not be replaced for free. While great customer service would've still replaced the dvd, I can understand that is the policy and exceptions aren't always made. Upon further inquiry as to whether the customer could purchase that single dvd, the support agent told me to advise my customer to call the phone support line as they could assist her further. I asked if the phone support agents would give her the option to purchase a single dvd.

The support agent said, no. The system does not allow for single dvd purchases. So, instead of just telling me no exceptions could be made (which, again, exceptions can ALWAYS be made), he/she instructed me to have my customer waste her time by calling another agent who would just tell her no. This is not customer service. This is making people jump through hoops with no hope of reward. Furthermore, while I understand businesses are in it to make a profit, forcing people to purchase multiples of the same program JUST to replace a single DVD is low. Customer loyalty is built by providing excellent customer service. This was not it.

Beachbody response

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns, as well as the concerns of your customer. In review of your latest chat interaction, we were able to locate your Customer’s account records and discovered that the order placed for the 21 Day Fix Base Kit occurred April 2016, which is in fact 3 years outside of our normal 30 day money back guarantee policy. The agent attempted to provide assistance within their limitations and did advise in line with our systems restrictions on placing single DVD orders. With the onset of the digital revolution and our launch of Beachbody on Demand, the unlimited streaming access to over 700+ workouts, access to nutrition guides and our very own healthy cooking Show, Fixate, we are slowly moving in a completely digital direction. Thus, with the slow phasing out of DVDs, the system simply does not allow us to place single DVD orders.

Nevertheless, we never want customers and coaches to feel anything less than appreciated and so we have made a One-Time Exception to policy and reshipped your customer’s
21 Day Fix Base DVD kit to her completely FREE. Please understand that this is a courtesy, however, and in the future in cases that may call for a little more attention outside of
The limitations of our customer service team, you may always request to have your case escalated to our Corporate Department for a final review of your request.

We hope that this helps!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I chitchatted with one of my former students, Shannon, who did the Beachbody program at the time. Shortly after that, she became a consultant so I tried it only because I knew and trusted her. I did several of Beachbody’s program pretty hard for a year. The last one I did was 80 Day Obsession but then I did something to my rotator cuff, so I had to quit. Despite that, I loved the program and I lost nine inches over the course of my time with Beachbody.

I wasn’t really big but everything seemed to cinch right in. I never would have tried Beachbody without Shannon. I liked doing the programs with her girls. All of us were doing it together as I'm not great when I'm doing something on my own. I need that accountability that somebody else on the same program, on the same day brings me. The online purchasing is super easy. It maybe takes a little longer than I would like, but as long as you know ahead of time you're going to do this program, so you gotta wait for your bands to come in and you order them in a timely fashion, you're good.

I also got the energizer that tastes like lemonade which is taken in the morning. The stuff is delicious. I bought the containers too and a bag of the shake mixed which was really good. Given my experience, I can't say enough good about Beachbody. I found it at a time in my life where I really needed it and I've had a completely different attitude from that experience. I don’t avoid mirrors anymore. I wear a belt and I've got to be okay with I am in my own size. This is the best it's gonna be at 45 and I'm good with that.

Hi Ellyn,

Your story has warmed our hearts and we are truly happy to hear that Beachbody has helped you to accomplish a boost of confidence.

You even had the benefit of nourishing your body from the inside out with pairing your workouts with both Beachbody Performance Energize and Shakeology. This just helps to make your results even better and the thing that we love about Beachbody workouts, is that if you stick to it, you can, in fact, go from avoiding the mirror to feeling like a million bucks when looking in the mirror. Often times, the experience can be so amazing that it causes you to share with others in your community. With that said, we are so happy that your friend Shannon shared Beachbody with you and so we want to say kudos to Shannon and encourage you all to keep holding one another accountable in accomplishing your health and fitness goals.

We wish you the very best success with continuing to accomplish your health and fitness goals in the future.

Thank you for being a part of the Beachbody community and sharing your experience.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My dad heard about Beachbody and he mentioned it to me because I wanted to put on some muscle. I just went on and got some of the DVDs from him. Beachbody is a great program. I’ve tried other programs and they’ve been okay but with Beachbody, I really saw the improvements and the results really fast. I used to be underweight for my age and I noticed that I was starting to put on a lot of muscle weight and not just getting heavier. I started seeing more definition and my upper body was getting bigger. I was getting bigger in general.

The key to being successful is sticking with the program. If I cut the workout early or if I skip days during the week, I noticed that they didn’t give me the benefits of what the whole workouts would give me. I wouldn’t be as sore as I should be the next day. So, you just have to stick with the program every day that you can and finish the workout all throughout. Also, there’s a lot of different programs on the website and Beachbody does a great job over there. The programs are not just for people who are trying to build muscle but there are some for losing weight too. There’s something for everybody. Overall, my experience has been excellent.

Hi Tyler,

We are ecstatic to hear about the wonderful results that you have achieved by sticking to your Beachbody Routine and Program.
Your health and fitness success has inspired us all and we are honored to have such a positive Goal Getter within the
Beachbody Community. You said it perfectly, here at Beachbody, with over 700(+) workouts to choose from, there
is literally something available for everyone. It may not be easy and it will take making a commitment to yourself to
decide to complete the workout, but consistency is the key. Our Trainers always encourage us to complete
the workout, even if you have to modify the moves. You have a wonderful understanding of how the Beachbody Programs

work and your awareness of committing to the completion of the workouts, to get the best results possible, is golden.

Keep up with the great work and if you haven’t already, we encourage you to take a look into becoming a Beachbody Coach.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I did Beachbody’s P90X workout for a while. But last year, I have to get in better shape so I bought the Insanity DVDs. I had a lot of success with P90X and Insanity. With Insanity, I did the whole nutrition plan to the dot and l have lost a lot of weight. I was able to get toned as well and I’ve continued more of moderate diet. After that, I’ve been able to maintain the results that I got after the Insanity workout last year. I wanted to continue with those type of workouts. Then, I saw online that there were on-demand options and I thought that would be best for me to continue my regimen. So far, I like the on-demand options and it has worked out well for me.

However, the on-demand option would not load. It happened to me three times since last year that I missed the workout for the day. I don’t know if there is an issue with the app itself or there is a downtime or maintenance. It usually happens when I am about to work out at 5:00 in the morning. I have not reached out to anyone as I am in the East Coast so they are not open in the West Coast and by the time I get home, it is already working again. That aside, everything about Beachbody has been good.

Hi Brian,

We are ecstatic to hear about the amazing results that you have achieved with P90X and Insanity. Your consistency
And commitment to utilizing the tools provided, such as the meal plan and staying on top of your goals

has garnered you the success that many people are striving for today.

Furthermore, we are happy to hear that you have incorporated Beachbody on Demand into your program to continue achieving great results.
While, every online platform has a time for maintenance checks and updates, we are not sure if that is connected to the trouble that you have
encountered when attempting to stream your workout. We do, however, sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would like to encourage you

to contact our Technical Support Team, as our agents are available from 6am-6pm pacific standard time and thus we will be available to provide you with the help needed even if you contact us at 5am your time.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I've been doing the Beachbody exercises for years and they're easy. The results I have achieved so far are weight loss, muscle gain and leaning out. And their dietary plans gives ideas on how to eat to get you into the habit of eating like that. I've had encouraged people to start using the Beachbody on Demand. I also enjoy the 80 Day Obsession and that one I told people to try. They have and became addicted to it. There's so much selection on the Beachbody on Demand that you can buy through their website. It gives you options from men to women to beginners to advanced.

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for sharing your success story and congratulations on those awesome results. Weight loss, muscle gain and leaning out
are usually at the top of most Beachbody enthusiasts Bod Goals and you have accomplished all three. With Beachbody on Demand,
you have access to the nutrition plans that help to train you in making healthy eating a habit. Not only that, but with 700 (+) programs,
you never get bored and just as you perfectly stated, we have options for everyone—men, women, beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
By providing so many options, it literally helps us to accomplish and stand by the Beachbody Mission and that is to help people achieve their

goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have been using Beachbody on and off for nearly 2 years. At the time I subscribed, I was required to signup for Shakeology. I didn't like the taste and texture and it honestly just wasn't working for me. Well every month I would get a reminder that a new pack of Shakeology was about to ship. I was able to push out the ship date and did that for the last 1.5 years. In January they did not send the usual email and I just received a notice that my order was shipped and they charged my credit card $131.95.

The most interesting part is they somehow got my new credit card number WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I had changed it a few months ago due to a lost card but hadn't updated my Beachbody profile so I truly have no idea how they got that information. So fast forward 1 week and my Shakeology shipment arrived. I processed a return and paid $19.00 to mail it back to them.

I just got word that my return was received and they only refunded me for $129.95. So not only did I have to pay $19.00 to return something I DID NOT WANT, I also was not issued a full refund for something I did not want in the first place. I'm out a total of $21.00 because they decided to stop sending the usual reminder emails. So please be aware that they say they offer full refunds if you're not satisfied, but that is actually not the case.

Beachbody response

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced, due to your report of not receiving the usual preshipment shakeology email notification. We understand how valuable this email is to our customers in regards to keeping track of your shipments. Recently, however, the subject title for our preshipment notification emails has changed and so there is a possibility that you may not have noticed the email. Taking this into account, we have processed a courtesy credit on your behalf for the shipping amount that you initially paid for your Shakeology package.

Lastly, concerning our Bottom-of-the-Bag Guarantee, it is listed within all marketing that "If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return your package within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h--guaranteed." Hence, the full refund provided for the sub total of your shake and not the shipping and handling, as it is not covered within our policy. For additional details and to verify this information please feel free to visit www.faq.beachbody.com and search FAQ 259.

Beachbody expert review by JJ Virgin

Fitness, nutrition and support are combined in a comprehensive weight-loss program featuring workouts, meal plans and coaching. Stream or buy classes on DVDs, along with supplements, gear and apparel.

• Stream exercise content: Beachbody On Demand provides unlimited access anytime, anywhere to continually updated workout shows and nutritional content for all fitness levels. A 12-month plan is $99.

• Purchase gear online: Bands, balls, weights and all gear used in Beachbody workout shows is available for purchase online.

• Support community: A free personal coach supplies motivation and encouragement to keep you accountable and connects you with other members doing similar Beachbody programs.

• Meal planning: Boost your results with nutrition that complements your program. Workouts include easy-to-follow compatible meal plans with hundreds of recipes.

• Live workouts: Find the same classes you’re doing at home at local gyms, taught by trained Beachbody Live instructors.

• Bundle your health and fitness journey: Pair a Beachbody On Demand subscription with a selected workout program and matching nutritional supplements and gear.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Beachbody Company Information