toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

I have been using Beachbody fitness videos for years and they are amazing! I never thought I could stick to a program like this one but they make it so fun I feel like I'm dancing in my living room and getting the same workout I would paying hundreds of dollars at the gym. I totally recommend Beachbody to anyone looking for a fun way to get back in shape! You can also try their diet programs including their new shakeology drinks - their Chai latte one has become a new staple in my morning routine! Thanks Beachbody!

They are horrible when it comes to billing. They brought me into collections because they said that I never paid my bill and that they have sent me 3 letters to my house. I have yet to receive one. I refuse to give my credit card on the phone. Never recommending them again. The customer service agents also hung up on me twice while I was trying to get this figured out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I signed up and received 2 boxes of product a year ago and just found out that money is being taken from my account monthly for a year now and I cannot find a way to contact them to unsubscribe and to get them to stop taking money from my account. HELP! PLEASE ADVISE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP!

Stay away from this membership. They will entice you with a free 30-day membership. They will ask for a credit card number. They don't make it clear that on say 31, they will charge your credit card for $40+ every month. They send three emails when you sign up for the free trial period. They send NO email when they hit your credit card. A total scam to get your hard earned money.

Firstly, the charges were not the same as advertised. Didn't even receive product I was charged for. I had tripped and broken my ankle so I was not able to even gain any benefit. But I was charged over and over. On top of which the amounts kept changing. When I finally got through to a person to discontinue any charges, I had the feeling I would still see charges. My next step will be to contact the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau and WRAL's Monica Laliberte.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

This company is lacking in integrity. The representatives are poorly trained. They tell you one thing and do not honor their 100% money back guarantee. Buyer please be aware that you should monitor your charges from this company and if you return all the products you do not get a full refund. Even if you follow all of their instructions their representatives are dishonest. Please make sure you document everything and that you confirm your charges before your order. I have never been more dissatisfied with any purchase than this. The guarantee is deceptive. Please be careful. I had to give them at least 1 star to warn you in this review. Beachbody does not deserve even that.

Ordered just the CD for $34. 2 weeks later (yesterday), I received by mail a box with 2 bottles of cheap vitamins. Looked at my account and they deducted $83 from my account. I then called up Beachbody. They stated, I agreed to accept the vitamins when I purchased the cd and had 2 weeks to return them. I stated, "Why would I purchase your cheap vitamins? I already take my own." In other words, they just keep billing you for things you do not want. Crooked company. They just stopped me from trusting another company.

On 8/24/16 I ordered what was a "free trial" of Garcinia Complex and paid shipping and handling of $4.95. Beachbody charged the $4.95 but also sent (through "Take Healthy") a bottle of Premium Green Coffee and charged me $5.99. I received a call the next day regarding my order and the guy I spoke to wanted to put me on auto billing. I told him no until I determined if the product was suitable. I also told him I did not order the Green Coffee because I do not drink coffee. He was to call me in 3 weeks and I would tell him if I wanted additional product. On 9/7/16, I noticed a charge pending on my online billing for $93.99. I immediately called Beachbody and told them I did not want any additional product and to withdraw the charge.

The girl I talked to, Jane, was pushy and told me they would issue a refund of $35.00. She gave me several "offers" and then told me she would send "Ketone Advance" to speed up my metabolism for $32.89. I told her I did not want the product. I could not finish the conversation because I was going out of town. on 9/8/16, I called them back and told them I wanted my money refunded. They told me I had gone past the 14 day trial (I had only had the stuff about 9 days). I told her there was a 30 day trial but she denied that. I was given to a supervisor who told me I should have read the "fine print". I told her there was a 30 day refund. Bottom line, I received no additional product, they refunded $35.00 and $14.06.

I Paid $93.99 for products never received plus $4.95 and $5.99. (I went online to Amazon and you can buy the exact same product for $19.99.) What a rip-off these people are. We should all get together and file a class action with the FTC to stop them doing this to retirees especially for people on limited income. My card number is out there and I just hope they do not charge again. I never gave them permission. They will have to meet their judgment above, which they cannot deny. God is a just God! Do not do business with Beachbody, Take Healthy or Beachbody + Flawless Health CA! Scam Artists!!! Rip-offs!!!

I am writing this to warn you about this company. I ordered the program. I was mislead over the phone that I had a choice of online or in my hand accessibility. I received outdated CDs that did not play in either laptops, or one PC, and did not own a DVD player to play it on my television. There was no online ability unless you pay more money. I called and said that the items were outdated, did not play, when they did they broke up in large pixels or did nothing, that I wanted my money back and they misrepresented their product and it was total junk. The person asked what if there was something wrong with it, would I please let him send me an RMA and a new one. I thought at that point, why not. They sent me the same problem times 2. The next call was a demand for a refund, return email with an RMA and I was not paying for anything and they had played with my money long enough for nothing. No word, no email, no RMA.

I called the 3rd time, said where is my RMA? I got an apology and an email. I sent it back and was told when both of my items were returned I would be issued a refund. What they did not tell me was they were not going to return any shipping charge and that they charged me for the replacement too. Now they charged me for both, both shipping and I called the bank and found that out. I filed a dispute and told them I would get back to them to see if anything changed in a week. Still playing with my money, I got one refund and no shipping. Again, I had to call them and ask them what they thought they were doing and that the bank was going to be talking to them real soon. Now they could deal with them. The extra charge dropped off and the shipping and the other charge was still on me.

My kind bank felt I was ripped off and gave me my shipping as a credit and said they would watch the account and make sure there were no more charges. This entire process took from July 27th until August 23. But today, today was the cherry on the sundae. I got a notification email from Beachbody saying my shipment was about to go out and the next email I got would be a tracking notification. I lost it, called the bank, closed that card and reordered another.

I think it is the vitamins and shakes they try to sell you that I did not want and said so initially, NO I DO NOT NEED YOUR SUPPLEMENTS. They were about to start an automatic shipment and take money out of my account month. I called them and said, "cancel whatever you are trying to do, that card no longer works." I do plan on for the first time, sharing my incident with the internet. If you send me anything I will toss it and you will not get your money. Stop the process right now. She told me it must be a system problem. I said, "you have a lot more problems than the system." DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I've canceled my account 3x now & continue to be billed. I've spoken with multiple supervisors & have multiple confirmation numbers that have all proven to be further scams & a waste of my time. Do not fall for this! It's 9/2016 & I've been contacting them & "cancelling" this mess since 5/2015. It's like hotel California... you can never leave! It's no different than someone pickpocketing or stealing my purse. Completely shady.

I mistakenly ordered Beachbody's Activit supplements. When they didn't work for me, I followed the voice prompts for supplements which dead ends with a message about how easy it is to cancel online (apparently online cancellation is the only choice available). So, I filled out the form online to cancel, but the shipments keep coming. So, knowing that you cannot get a live person on the phone, I turned to AMEX to cancel the charges, but the folks at Beachbody convince them that they've shipped me product and my charges were put back to my AMEX. Of course, no one at Beachbody admits that I've been trying to cancel shipment. So, I turn back to BB to an online chat. Supposedly, my shipments have now been cancelled. It shouldn't be this difficult. It feels criminal. They are making it so difficult to cancel an order.

The worst fraud you can experience - they take your money with the saying you will get your money back if not satisfied. I did not even open the package but sent it back - got billed for 78.81 then again for 49. You cannot get anyone on the phone, they keep your money. Beware, do not sign up with them. They keep billing if they can...

I had a terrible experience like most of the other people on this site did with Beachbody. I was told one thing when I ordered and have had multiple problems with them charging my account for things that didn't happen. I had no idea that they would charge me $95.10 for one bottle of 30 vitamins. I paid for the program all in one payment and they have sent me 3 bills asking for more money. I have sent multiple faxes proving that I paid a one time fee but I continue to receive bills. This is a major headache and a horrible rip off. I would never recommend Beachbody ANYTHING to anyone.

I ordered some workouts and a package of their meal replacement that they push called Shakeology. I thought the shakes were gross so I didn't want anymore. Little did I know that I was signed up for a reoccurring order that I did not want and made that perfectly clear at the beginning. Well they just ignored that and sent me another bag of the Shakeology for some $140.00 that was deducted from my debit card. So I contacted customer service about returning it, this started the ridiculously frustrating experience that has led me to write this review.

I never get upset about stuff like this and am usually very patient however I spent $18.00 of my own money to return it, was told that I would be refunded. Then they changed their story. I ended up contacting customer service 8 total times, spoke to 2 supervisors and one corporate level supervisor which ultimately led to them telling me tough luck. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY MISLEADING AND SHADY BUSINESS. And forget about asking their sales reps to help you with the items that they sold you! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM BEACHBODY. Total scam and from a company that doesn't back up what they tell you or sell you.

I bought P90x 9/2014! TWO YEARS AGO! They just sent me a email saying I still owed $79.99!! Now I have to go back thru all of my credit card transactions to see which card I made that payment on and get it to them or they will turn me over to collections!! FROM TWO YEARS AGO! Talk about poor account management!

I ordered the derm exclusive products after watching an infomercial. Of course, I got the telephone scam regarding the products. My notes from the call do not reflect at all the amounts I have been billed. I was gold one price for trying the product. However, I have been sent supplements that I did not order, and have been billed over $180 for two bottles of "vitamins" that I have returned. I notified the company after the first shipment and billing telling them I did not order this, do not want it, and they were no longer authorized to bill my account. The product came once more and I have been billed 4 times. I returned the two bottles and now the company states that I am "paid in full" when I email to complain. They will not refund the amounts billed.

I am reporting the company to the FTC and the Attorney general for my state. I would recommend that you do the same. I am hoping that with enough people reporting this to the FTC that a class action may ensue. I have asked three times to speak to their legal counsel and each time I am ignored. They now state they cannot locate the product I returned, and have billed me for 4 bottles of the product. They only sent two, and I have returned the two sent. I wish there were more places I could give a review and would like to contact Dr. Ordon directly to tell him that the company is ripping people off. Probably he does not care, just likes getting the checks.

I ordered Body Beast and some vitamins. I called and cancelled before the 30 day renewal and have the cancellation number. Between Last month and this month they have charged my card nearly $500 for vitamins and supplements. I called to get my money back and they said had my cancellation on file already, then he went on to say he will cancel the next order - What! I said "if you have my cancellation already on file why are you still shipping and billing me." He could not answer. Just said "I understand you frustrated." ** Crooks. President of BeachBody should be in jail. But in America Financial crime is completely ok.

I began this nightmare around August of 2015 after viewing the 21 day fix infomercial and calling to order the program. My call was received by a seemingly friendly representative that offered me several products that were not part of my intended order. One of these products was Vitafit. I turned down the offer along with several others explaining I was a single mom on a tight budget. Little did I know this was the beginning of my nightmare.

Though I have cancelled my "so-called subscription" for vitamins and other products I never agreed to several times now, this company continues to charge my credit card monthly! Over the course of nearly 11 months, I have been charged close to $900!!! I am unsure if this scam is from the company itself or representatives looking to earn a heftier commission but I am currently in the process of researching my legal options.

I watched the Beachbody ad on television and the dancing videos looked fun. I called and then OF COURSE... they go into their what about this product, what about that product! The guy on the phone had vitamins for $1.00 to try, and you could order a second bottle NOW for $1.00 more. I asked if that was it, and he said YES. The videos came in, the vitamins too. I plan on using the videos, and have been taking the vitamins. I feel NO difference in how I feel AT ALL. These vitamins are a ripoff, and especially when suddenly your credit card is billed over and over. I called and told them I wanted MY PHONE CALL THAT WAS RECORDED to prove I'd been lied to. Of course, they have no record of that call. BUYERS BEWARE!!! Ask what the return shipping prices are, and when their 30 days start. BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER.

Used my credit cards by accident 4 TIMES! Horrible to deal with. Total pyramid scam. Do not give them you CC number! They took $800 off my account without permission and my "coach" is not helping me at all. #beachbodypyramidscam #pyramidscam #shakeologyscam #donotusebeachbody

I ordered the DVD in March 2016. When I talked to the sales rep on the phone, I turned down all the vitamins and supplements. I told them specifically DVD only.

My DVD's showed up and the payment deductions came out as planned. But 3 or 4 days later, I got a notification that my package from Beachbody was delivered. I was 4 days into my 3 week vacation in Colorado. I had no way of getting home to return the product. I called them immediately and told them they had made a mistake and that I couldn't return the package until I returned home. They told me, "No problem". I then asked if I was going to be billed and the gentleman told me he would stop payment and send me return authorization number via email. I received the email like we discussed.

The following day I checked the balance in my checking account and they had deducted $269. I called them again, explained my situation again. This time they assured me once again that the money would be refunded in 5 to 7 business days and that I would not receive any more deductions. 2 weeks had passed, I returned home and noticed 2 more deductions - $47 and $169.

I then brought the packages to FedEx, printed out the return authorization form, copied original invoices and sent the packages back. Keep in mind I hadn't even unpacked from my trip. Once the packages shipped, I then called them for the 3rd time. Told them about the withdrawals and told them I sent the packages back and that I was not satisfied with their business and that I was sending the DVD's back also. I was told once again, I would have my money returned back to my account and they would send another return authorization for the DVD. It has now been 14 business days since they signed for the package and they have only returned $109 out of $590 they stole from me. Buyer beware!

So like many other reviews here, lots of issues w/ this company - wish I'd seen this site earlier. I bought a $90 exercise video that later turned out to be attached to a vitamin program ($60/mo!) - but it started out as a free sample 30-day supply that they auto enrolled me in that I guess you have to cancel within so many days. So when I found out what it cost after I was billed I tried to cancel it. They said OK for the next supply but I still had to pay for the first shipment - 3 months' charges. I never opened one and never received the last one, so I pushed-hard... and got a return # and then FedEx'd the product back and they agreed to refund my credit card (cc) when they received them.

Next month's cc statement came... no refund AND new charges!! So I called back again. They said they didn't get the product back and so they have to keep charging me - another 90 days! So I gave them the FedEx tracking # and then they agreed to refund the charges minus their shipping charges - after I had already paid for shipping the original product and then also to ship them back again, double whammy. So, I called back to clarify the amt/month because I was still dazed and confused after a grueling discussion and the next customer rep found that the rep 15 minutes ago never processed the cancellation!! He also very kindly let me know I will still see a $41 membership fee per month show up on my cc statement. What!?? Cancel it now! No one ever disclosed this to me in all the conversations and I never signed up for an on-going membership, I JUST bought a video! Well, that was also apparently an auto add-on.

My Beachbody cc billing is all over the place so it gets tricky trying to figure out what/how much for various charges. And... although I paid for the membership already 'til June 10, they cut me off on May 20th because that's the day I asked for the cancellation. It didn't even matter I had ALREADY paid for the next month unwittingly. Total BS! Also, I was contacted several times from someone in CA claiming to be my personal trainer - on my cell phone (unsolicited!) And email. She texted my cell too after I asked her not to call my cell again. What gives Beachbody the right to give out my contact info?? Getting the picture yet? Nothing seems on the level, everything is vague, hidden, and then attached to the next service charge that you think you never signed up for. I'm still wondering if I've reached the end of the train - I'm not holding my breath at this point.

If next month the credit isn't issued and/or new charges show up on my statement I will put a dispute in w/ my cc company and let them handle Beachbody. I'm done with all this harassment. I just wanted to buy a video that's all folks! I'll never order another thing from Beachbody, ever! Buyers beware. Their videos are good but expensive. Better to get them on Amazon through someone else and stay away from the clutches and abuses of Beachbody itself. It's just not worth the hassle or your time. If you do... know each cancellation deadline, keep every receipt, dates of shipments, log of conversations and any shipping tracking numbers. You'll definitely need them - over & over.

I made an order one night and the next morning attempted to call to cancel the order. They told me that because the order was confirmed I would have to wait until it was shipped to me, then send it back as a return, and THEN get my money returned. I could not cancel my order, even though my order had not even been shipped yet! Now I have to pay extra money for shipping to send it back as a return... even though the order has not even shipped yet! This is ridiculous and a complete ripoff!

I ordered a DVD. I made a one time payment. In addition, I was given a free trial of vitamins. I told the customer service rep that I did not want the vitamins. They sent the free trial anyway. I emailed them through their suggested website for cancellations. I completed the form and I was not expecting any further charges. When reviewing my bank account, I had an additional charge of $29.95. I called Beachbody and when I questioned the additional charge, I was told that the total price was $101.95 for one bottle of vitamins. I was charged in multiple payments. Buyers please be aware!

I was browsing their website, started an order and it got jacked up, so I closed the page and decided not to order. I got an email saying that the order process was complete and they billed my credit card. I could not get anyone on the phone, so I did live chat. I was informed that "In instances in which you have entered your billing information then closed the window or browser, or lost your internet connection, the shopping cart assumes the product was desired and places the order." This means they will not cancel the order but will give you a return label and you are to trust that once you have return the unordered merchandise, they will credit your card.

I joined Beachbody and received their DVDs and then their vitamins began to arrive. Two huge bottles at a time with a credit card charge of $59.90 every month. That's right, $59.90 EVERY MONTH! Who can afford that? So I called in December and cancelled the vitamins and lo and behold, it's on my statement again in January. I call again and they tell me it will be on my statement again in February because they bill for 90 days. I argued and argued and got nowhere. This is crazy! Do not sign up because this is such a racket. Once they have your credit card # you're done. Who has time to fight with these people. Very disappointed.

I was in a process of buying the set of CDs from Beachbody.com and after viewing the verification page I interrupted the process, because the price and kit looked wrong. Beachbody charged my CC and sent me an email. I responded right away (via the form on their website), saying that I request to cancel the order and return money to my account. They told me that Costumer Support will contact me to resolve the issue, but no one did contact me. Few days ago the product came with no return label!!! I am still working with the company trying to return it and get my money back. This company looks like big Scam. Thanks.

I placed a order for 10 minute workout and the website doubled the order. I called the same day to cancel the order and was told by the representative that I would get an email within 2-4 hours confirming my order and then they could assist me the order. I never got the email confirming my order so I called and was given a return number for the double order, but I told the representative that it wasn't right for me to be charged the shipping fee when I didn't request the 2nd order and that I shouldn't have to pay for the shipping to send it back either. I asked to speak with a supervisor about the matter but the representative said that he was crediting my account back for the $21.84 for the shipping.

So I said I'll keep the one order. I sent the order back and I still didn't see the credit to my account. When I tracked the shipment and saw that they had received my order I sent an email to customer service about when would I see my credit back and confirm the amount of the credit. They charged me $197.22 on 4/14/09 for the order then they finally credited me on 4/30/09 but they only credited me $175.38 minus the $21.84 they said in emails and on the phone they would be crediting me and then they charged me $87.69 for the DVD + tax. I have copies of the email chains between the representatives of the company and myself.

On May 3 when I saw the credit and the debit I told Ida that I want to return my order they keep promising me that they would be crediting me for the shipping and each time they haven't. I'm tried of calling them and emailing them. So she gave me the original return number for the double order. The USPS site is currently down so I can't track my return but I'll check it on Monday.

January of 2008 I ordered a trial beachbody membership. I received the first order, contacted the agency and told them to stop sending items within 14 days. (They give you 30 to do this. ) A second order was shipped to me and I rejected it, sending it back to them. They have now sent me approx. 9 orders that I have asked them not to send including certified letters. I contacted the BBB and they persisted, saying via phone and email (yes I kept documentation) that they would halt all orders and refund my debit card. While they have refunded some (two) I am out the rest. I have had my account overdrawn due to their unapproved removal of funds from my account. This is my main banking account and I have learned my lesson using a debit card on line. Never again. (Yes, I am teachable! (>:

I happen to have a seizure disorder and it is difficult for me to sequence. This disregard of my revoking my money being taken from my account is causing me stress, which is not good for my seizure control. Please help me!

Thank you for listening as I can appreciate how negative your job must be at times. Your efforts are truly appreciated!

This company charged my credit card twice when I only wanted one item.

Beachbody Company Profile