Call toll free
4.27/5
Based on 154 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

310 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Beachbody has videos that people do and one of my friends said it was a good DVD. When I looked it up, all of a sudden they have the Beachbody On Demand so I got that. When I started with one of the programs, it was really good. I lost 35 pounds so I was really happy with it. I use it six times a week and I would recommend it.

Hi Timothy,

This news is life changing and we would love to hear more about it, through our Beachbody success stories. You can get more information on where to submit your story by visiting www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for more information. Thank you for being a part of our community and sharing your experience.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I had watched one of my coworkers go through the programs off Beachbody. And so, I asked her about it one day. I decided to purchase from Beachbody as I was ready for a change. I wasn’t happy with myself then. I wanted to be a better mom for my kids and have the energy to essentially keep up with them and be the best mom I could be for them.

I was with Beachbody before, on Demand, and so I purchased the actual 21-Day Fix online, from the website. Core De Force was part of that too and there was another one that I had purchased. Since then, it’s just the Beachbody on Demand. I’ve done 80-Day Obsession and I got that bundle pack. I’m much happier now. It’s the only thing that worked for me and I’ve been able to stick to. And it’s not really a diet. It’s more of like a lifestyle change. It has made me be more consistent in my own life even if I have a treat or have a cheat day or cheat meal. And I jump right back to it because I know what my body needs now. I’m happy with the program and the meal plans are awesome too. It’s definitely wonderful and it’s inspiring to work together with multiple people. I love the whole concept.

Hi Anine,

We are ecstatic to hear about your progress with Beachbody on Demand! You are an example as to why we work hard with creating ways to improve the path to health and fitness. Great job completing 21 Day Fix, Core De Force and 80 Day Obsession, we want to encourage you to submit your success story to our Beachbody Challenge team. Your success story could help change lives and we would love to hear more about it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I’ve had some significant injuries in my back and the Beachbody 90X3 program has been very good. Getting it on the website was easy and I've had very good results. I’d tell others to try Beachbody.

Hi Richard,

P90X3 is an awesome program and we are pleased to hear you were able to complete it. Having any injury to your body is a challenge when exercising. We recommend you get a doctors approval before using our programs if you have any pre-existing injuries. Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your story to our Beachbody Challenge team for a chance to receive a free prize.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I get to have a yearly membership to the Beachbody on-demand. I watch it on my Roku everyday and I’m very pleased with the results I've had. I’ve lost weight and toned up.

Hi Marcia,

We’re glad to hear Beachbody on demand is a great edition to your home gym. It’s so convenient to be able to workout and pre-pare your meals in the comfort of your own home. Congratulations on your weight loss, and don’t forget to visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Saw a review on athleanx.com... They kinda dogged P90x and I completely disagree. I am 44 years old and have never felt better than I do now! I've been fluctuating between all of the P90xs for 10 years now and love and believe in Tony Horton. He has taught me how to access my strength and I love it! I still do other workouts (body beast, etc...), I will always hold high regard for P90x... It changed my life! Thank you, Tony!!! ;)

Hi Renee,

Wow! 10 years of success with P90X, what a journey! Tony Horton has inspired so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals. We are pleased to hear about your success and want to encourage you to submit your story to our Beachbody Challenge team. Not everyone will share the same opinion and that’s okay, but most importantly is you are meeting your health and fitness goals and found something that works for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

When I started, I tried P90X but I didn’t necessarily care for it. Then I turned around, got Insanity from a friend of mine and did half of that. But at that time, I wasn’t in the place where I was physically able to do stuff at that time. I wasn’t ready to do anything. Then I saw an infomercial for Focus T25 and the thing that caught my eye, outside of it being a half-hour workout, was the amount of weight that the video person lost. I was like, “Okay, I can do a half hour.” I bought Focus T25 off of eBay and got great results. It was one of the best things I ever did. I loved that and I was in a better place too. Then I did it again and got even better results. I understood I needed to squeeze my core. So Focus T25 was the one I had the best results with.

Then I ordered 22 Hard Corps, which was great, and Hammer and Chisel. When I ordered Beachbody On Demand, I started A Little Obsessed which had a shorter time and was easy. Then, I started 80 Day Obsession and that has been perfect except I went to Vegas and that threw me off for four days. Then I started back again but I ended up going to Vegas again and that threw me off another four days. I was a week into Phase 3 so I started it over again. Then I got back into that for three weeks and now, I’m gone for another week.

But the program is a lot harder and I really like it so I’m debating if I’m gonna start over when I get back home or if I’m gonna finish it out then start at the beginning. Some of the stuff they say in there are making me step up from the stuff I was doing. I went from a half hour to 80 Day Obsession’s 40 minutes to right a little over a hour right in there. I went from 370 to 229 but every time I leave for a vacation, I change my eating habits so I usually gain 10 to 12 pounds. Still, I usually hover around 235 now. It's amazing.

I recommend Beachbody to people all day long and I always tell people if they're anywhere close to where I was, to start with something at the half hour and then go from there. But a person has to be at a place where they're actually ready to do something. A lot people would say they're gonna start to do stuff but when they don't get results as soon as they want, they turn around and give up. That was what I did with the P90X and the Insanity. So when I was ready, it really helped. For beginner-beginners, I would recommend A Little Obsessed first because it’s a 30-minute thing and it's a week long. Anytime you’re starting something, if you have a goal and finish it even though it’s just a week, it’s like, “Oh, wow. I did that. Maybe I can do something else.” Then I would suggest going into Focus T25 and start with that a little bit. It’s only a half hour a day and eight weeks long. It’s really good and there is a moderation in there.

Hi William,

Your health and fitness journey has inspired us all, congratulations on your success. T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel are just a few programs you’ve completed, what an awesome way to meet your fitness goals. We want to encourage you to submit your story with our Beachbody Challenge team, for your chance to win a prize.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I bought the Beachbody 20 Day Fix and making the purchase was easy. I also did three months of 80 Obsession Days and I've lost 25 pounds. Everything is good.

Hello Suceth,

Congratulations on your success with 21 Day Fix and 80 Obsession! We look forward to hearing more about your journey, please visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I saw Beachbody on an infomercial and bought a used copy the first time around. I was on P90X and I wasn’t very good at consistently using that. I currently have the Beachbody on Demand subscription through my wife. The price was cheaper than going to the gym and I was doing it from home which was also very appealing.

Hi Caleb,

We are excited to hear about your success with Beachbody on Demand! It can be a challenge to commit to a gym membership you may never use, this is why Beachbody on Demand supports people with their health and fitness goals in the comfort of their home. Don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I have been a customer for several years, many of which I was a coach. I absolutely love the programs, especially Beachbody On Demand and Shakeology. I was hoping after quitting coaching that customer service had improved over the past couple years but I was wrong. My BOD is coming due to renew in a couple weeks and my credit card has changed, the old one expired. I cannot get in to change my credit card number or banking info like you can in the "back office" as a coach. When given various links on chat support I am still unable to get in to change my info. It tells me my postal code is "invalid" after multiple tries and tells me my prior postal code from 3 years ago is also invalid.

When I tried phoning after 5 terrible chat sessions, the robot on the other end couldn't help me because I was NOT phoning from the same phone I signed up with. So I basically am forced to disable my Beachbody account effective the date that it is due to expire and sign up again with a new email address in order to do something as simple as change banking info that is readily available on multiple other sites (PayPal, Amazon etc). In the meantime I cannot buy any products and was forced to get Shakeology and a program I wanted to gift someone, from Amazon. I understand no one will respond to this. Beachbody appears only to be answering the positive comments on this thread.

Beachbody response

Thank you for providing your feedback for our online self-service tool. We’re sorry to hear you had a challenging experience updating your banking information and would like the opportunity to resolve your concern. We attempted to contact you, but was unsuccessful. Further training will be provided to our agents who could not resolve your concern at the time of contact. If you still need assistance with updating your banking information, please contact our customer support group.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I went to set up my Beachbody on demand account, which should be instant. Never got a confirmation email. After the submit screen, it just showed me estimated charges. I was nervous. I just gave my credit card info to some scam site. So I chat some Indian rep who clearly isn't great at English. He gives the classic answer to wait 24 hours for an email. So I do. No email comes. Not in the spam folder either. So I chat another rep, also Indian and worse with English. Crappy responses. As I was responding back to him, he disconnected from the chat. I guess he decided he didn't want to help me. Horrid customer service. They had no understanding of what I was trying to ask. If Beachbody cares, the associate who disconnected was Muthukumar **. I was excited to try the service, but I think this is where I give up.

Beachbody response

Thank you for submitting your feedback. We attempted to contact you but was unsuccessful. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service agents, and will provide a coaching to those who assisted you. Your Beachbody on Demand subscription is currently active; if you are still experiencing technical difficulties please contact our customer support group for further assistance. Once again we deeply apologize for your experience with our customer service agents and hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: June 13, 2018

This was one of the worst MLM companies I have ever worked for. I started coaching 2016 and never made one cent but spent over $4K in product and services. In order to be an ACTIVE coach you have to buy the Shakeology every month, then you are expected to buy the products like cookbooks, workout programs (before they had on demand) gear, etc. to show that YOU are the brand and you use the products. The coach back office was just recently updated but it took forever and the old one was not user friendly so you couldn't find anything or even good training so you could learn. They are so behind the times when it comes to just about everything. They finally came out with Beachbody on Demand which they were way late to the game on that. Who uses DVD players anymore??

The workouts are OK but they won't get you to where you want to be when it comes to building muscle and losing weight. They offer false hopes for customers and false promises when it comes to weight loss. You can lose 10 lbs in a month but it will just come right back after you're done with the program because they don't teach people how to sustain their weight loss. It's a perfect scheme for Beachbody because people will continue to buy the products and keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over again. The trainers like Autumn are average and have strange workout moves that the average person cannot do, that's why people often don't stick with the programs. The coaches aren't given adequate training at all to help you build your business.

Carl has a BIG ego and the only thing he can say every day is SELL SELL SELL! Half the coaches they recruit quit because they have NO idea what they are doing or how to help people because of the lack of training. The upline coaches think are all high and mighty, terrible at communicating and are just as lost and clueless when it comes to building a business. They also don't let you participate any other MLM, no exceptions which is really selfish of Carl and it's obvious it all about the $$ and they don't care about the coaches and what's best for them. The people at corporate like Holly are so rude, even when you call with a question she is short and unhelpful. This company is going down fast like a sinking ship. Most people are unhappy working at the corporate office because they don't take care of their employees. Check out the reviews on Glassdoor... they speak for themselves.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak with you and resolve your concerns. We appreciate your feedback as it relates to your time spent with Beachbody as a valuable coach and customer. As promised a refund was processed to the credit card number on file. If you have any questions about your account please contact our customer support team for assistance.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have been ordering Shakeology for over 2 years now...and it is amazing. This month the bag came “sliced” open at the top of the bag and Shakeology was spilled all over the inside of the box... Beachbody is replacing it free of charge! They wanted me to post this picture anyway. Thank you so much for replacing it! A true quality company.

Hi Debra,

Congratulations on being 2 Years Strong with Shakeology, what a way to fulfill your health and fitness goals. We’re sorry to hear your package arrived damaged, but very pleased that we were able to resolve your concern quickly. You’re on the way to becoming 3 Years of Love with Shakeology, which is a part of our Shakeology: The Healthiest Year of My Life Loyalty Program. In your 3rd year of receiving Shakeology for 36 consecutive months you received one Exclusive Shakeology Shaker Cup & Custom Koozie. This is exciting news and keep up the great work!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I registered as a Coach about 2 1/2 years ago and cancelled my account 2 months later. They stopped sending me the Shakeology, as they do every month when you're a coach, and assured me that everything had been cancelled but continued charging me the coach fee for over 2 years without me noticing, as it is only a 18.85$ fee. When I finally noticed they we're still charging me 2 years later, they refuse to reimburse me the money they had been stealing from me. Saying it was against their policy, they could only reimburse the last payment they had taken. I don't doubt that their programs work, but they have terrible customer service and they are thieves.

Original review: April 14, 2018

My sister-in-law introduced me to Beachbody. With them, I could lose weight, get in shape and be healthier. I had looked into some other options, but with Beachbody, I like the convenience that I could do the program at home and I could stream it anywhere I was. I also had a great experience purchasing from them as it was easy. I ordered CDs from the T25 and I liked that program. It was only 25 minutes and since I've got two kids and I work full-time, time's always an essence and it helped. Once I've finished the T25, I did Beachbody on Demand so that I could have the whole library. And so far, I'm enjoying it. The challenge groups were fun and this was something that wasn’t in any of the other groups that I looked at. I've also recommended Beachbody to my neighbor and she seems pretty pleased with it too.

Hello, Anyon

You are so right about Beachbody allowing people to have the convenience of working out from home! Thanks for recommending us and spreading your success with others.

Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I am currently doing the two-week free trial and doing 21 Day Fix. I like being able to access the BOD videos whenever and wherever I need. The workouts are great and very rewarding. I can do them at my own pace and not feel bad. When I did classes at my local gym, I would try my best to keep up and I would end up overworking and hurting myself. With the videos I can do comfortably at home, I can go at my own pace without people staring at me for having to stop. So far I have been able to do four of the workouts on 21 Day Fix and I love it. I feel better and I am starting to see the scale drop. I was totally surprised how much this is working already. I really truly feel I will reach my goal with the help of the videos, meal plans, coach and awesome support system.

Hi, Rhonda

We’re very glad you found a program that best suits you and how you would like to reach your goals. We hope you continue on with any of your BOD memberships; remember, you can choose to be billed quarterly, semi-annually or annually for Beachbody on Demand.

We hope you continue to succeed and we wish you the best!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I wanted to get active and Beachbody was easy for me to do it at home. I got the 21 Day Fix which came with containers so I can portion control what I was eating, and the shake, and some DVDs that I could do the workout. And then I decided to get the 80 Day Obsession which came with some bands and sliders to do the workout, and that's streaming away. I did INSANITY six years ago and I really liked the instructor and I didn't really think about looking for more. I liked it, so I just decided to go look on the website again and see what they had that was new. I didn't even search anywhere else. My online purchasing experiences were great and easy, and their products were easy to use. However, the sliders don't work as well as I would like them to, but I don't know if it's like me not being used to it or just the sliders itself not being great. Nonetheless, I was very satisfied with the result.

One time, I got an email that my shipment was coming and it was when I was deciding whether or not I was going to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand for the year. It didn't have a description of what it was that they were shipping and I thought, somehow the Beachbody On Demand got ordered because I put it on my cart. I was comparing the cost then, but I didn't make the decision yet. So I called and I had a really good experience with the customer support that I spoke with. The person was really nice and explained that it was just a shirt. They were sending me a free t-shirt because I completed the 21 Day Fix. So, I got a shirt and I didn't get charged for anything, which was a nice surprise.

Hello, Karina

We’re so glad to hear about your success with Beachbody! Keep it up! We love to hear that you received your completion T-shirt for the program! That’s one way to show dedication to yourself!

Thank you for sharing your story with us,

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 12, 2018

I've done the 21 Day Fix and I'm in the middle of the 80-day Obsession Challenge Pack from Beachbody. I've seen good results so far and it has been wonderful. When I got my package, I got the substitute sliders. They ran out of the sliders and said I had to do the substitute black ones. I emailed and they sent me out the right ones right away. They have been really good and helpful if I have any problems or anything around. Beachbody is definitely worth the money, the time, and effort to put in and everything on the website is very helpful.

Hello, Brook

We are glad to hear that we successfully sent you the original 80 Day Obsession Sliders once they were back in stock. We did not anticipate the high volume of purchases for 80 Day but we appreciate your patience with receiving your original Sliders.

Thanks for showing us your commitment to yourself and to us as well.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was checking out Beachbody on a free trial and then I decided to go ahead with it. I ordered On Demand and it’s been great. I’ve been using it for two years and I have successfully completed a couple of programs and I plan to continue. It’s convenient and I would recommend it. You can take it on the go and there are lots of choices.

Hi, Kat

We’re happy about your success with Beachbody on Demand. We hope you continue to succeed in your health and fitness goals!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 10, 2018

My daughter is my Beachbody coach. I'm into it because I’m over 50 now and because of my knees and my lower back. There was a point when I could hardly walk. I was able to walk when I started those exercises, but if I sit too long I had to wait a few minutes then I can walk. You can’t sit down. You gotta get moving. Stretching is good. And all those exercises, the 21-Day modified helped me a lot, including with my asthma.

But the first time that I tried the 21-Day Fix, I wasn’t doing it every day and then I ended up doing something else. I like to walk so I was outside walking instead of doing the exercise. But I moved every day and it didn’t work. And then I stopped for a while and then I said, “Okay. I wanna tell my daughter I wanna start back” because I’ve seen her improvement. Finally, I restarted it and I did the whole program. I don’t have the shake anymore, but I watch what I’m eating now also watch my drinking of water. I really watched what I ate because I’m not the one who’s cooking. I come home and my supper is always ready. I have to eat with what they rolled. I just eat a little bit, but I realized that if I do cut my carbs and my bread that really helped. Also, I drink at least one liter of water a day because I know it helps and I’ve been walking a lot.

I love the exercise because I was able to do it every day, but I had to do modified because I have a problem with my knees and lower back. I had to be careful. But my daughter pushed me to do it, “Just do it. Do what you can. Don’t push. Just do what you can. Modify it. Look at the Modify Girl.” And by the end, I lost two-size of my pants, four-pound, and I think it was 14 or 17-inch altogether. I posted my picture and my friends wrote very good comments. I recommended Beachbody to others.

Hi, Rita

We're glad to hear that Beachbody and your daughter pushed you to reach your goals, even with some of the challenges you faced. We are so happy for you! This just goes to show that Beachbody is for anyone at any fitness level. Again, we are so proud of you and we wish you the best in your health and fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 8, 2018

I don't know any other fitness providers that encompass what Beachbody offers. I first heard of it through my friend who is a coach and I had heard a lot of good things about it. It's a lifestyle and not just a diet or anything of that nature. I originally ordered Shakeology at first but I canceled it because the monetary commitment was just a little too much for me. I didn't feel that it was as good of a price and I wasn't comfortable paying that much for the shakes. But it made me look into protein shakes more to help fill my energy and food. Then, I bought the Beachbody On Demand subscription for the year. I purchased it online and it was very easy and user-friendly. It's worth the subscription to the On Demand workout if you can go virtually anywhere and work out.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We will always strive to help people achieve their goals but also like you said to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We are so glad to have customers such as yourself.

Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 7, 2018

Beachbody's workout was a lot of fun, even if I did not get absolutely amazing results. Sometimes, all you need is just something to get you up and get you moving. I received the workouts in a timely manner, and I really like them. I’ve been purchasing many things for years now and I’ve been using the Beachbody On Demand and I really like them. I like having the hard copies of the workouts and then having access to all of the workouts through the On Demand app, which is really nice because then you get to try something out that you’re not sure if you really like it or not. I would use them again. If you are into working out or even if you are new to it, there is something for everybody. And there is a variety of trainers that you might not get at the local gym or the local way. And it is a blast.

Hi Shahanna,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. We’re glad you’re enjoying the diversity Beachbody on Demand offers. Remember you have the opportunity to win some free prizes after you complete a program!

Original review: April 7, 2018

I recently received my new shipment of chocolate Shakeology and upon opening the package I found the product to be damaged with powder all over in my box so I contacted customer service and will receiving a replacement shipment with 7 days. I have not had any issues with any of my shipments prior to this and appreciate the promptness of replacing the damaged package. I am providing a picture of the lot # & expiration date as asked in my conversation with customer service.

Hi, Kim

We’re very sorry to hear about your shipment of Shakeology. Unfortunately, during the delivery of the package sometimes mishandling or not being careful with packages can cause damage to the contents or items inside. We can assure you it is never our intention to deliver any product that is less than perfect.

We appreciate you allowing us to correct the issue with a prompt free reshipment of your item.

Thank you for your time, Kim.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 6, 2018

There is a girl in my city who had struggled with her weight for years. She discovered Beachbody and it has kept her weight off for four years and she became a coach. I've seen her success and the way she has kept the weight off. So, after struggling with my own weight, I reached out to her and she gave me a plan. Thus far, I've used Beachbody on Demand and Shakeology. I love Beachbody on Demand and I purchased the three-day challenge under my coach Erin. It's user-friendly and I'm impressed with the amount of information in it. It's also very accessible and I get emails about the blog. At $100 a year for a subscription, it wasn't too bad. I definitely recommend it.

Erin also recommended Core de Force and I really liked that program as well. I'm a reluctant exerciser and still, I love that program. There were meal plans and a workout calendar which I could adjust to what fits for me. With Core de Force, the core strength workout was awesome and I loved the three-minute intervals. The workout went by fast without me staring at the clock the whole time. I didn't really think I was exercising. Since then, I've done sides as well.

I also really liked Shakeology. However, I'm an energetic person and I get a lot done. I also never have headaches, digestive problems or stomach aches. And so, there wasn't anything I was looking to fix other than improving my eating. I have a family of 12 and we spend about $1,700 a month on groceries which averages out to be $1.70 per meal per person. If I use the Shakeology as a meal replacement that will come out to over $4 a meal and that's more than double of what we would normally spend. Still, I'd recommend Beachbody. Others should give it a try and ask to be directed to what they want to know.

Hello Janet,

You have such a big family! That is so amazing but we can also see how it can be a little challenging to fit a workout in your day. We’re so glad you found Beachbody to help you achieve your goals without it taking away too much time from your family.

We wish you the best!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Placed an order and immediately realized I chose the wrong option. Called their customer service number immediately, but was unable to correct my order. They simply refused. They pretty much told me once they push that "SOLD" button, there is no turning back. To me, that is completely unacceptable customer service. It would have resulted in a much bigger sale for them had I been able to correct my error, but due to the awful customer service I received, I will never do business with them again. Not one of the reps I talked to spoke clear English, extremely heavy accents, and this was incredibly disturbing. One rep, as I repeatedly asked him to slow down and repeat himself because he was nearly unintelligible, blamed it on MY background noise and actually hung up on me...note I was sitting in my office on a landline, with NO background noise.

Anyone there speak English? Anyone? Anyone? The process took so long overall, that by the end of my several calls, the order had been processed and billed to my credit card. Their suggested solution was to process my order, ship it to me, issue a return authorization, and have me ship it back, at which point they *may* refund me the cost of the product only, resulting in me paying over $20 shipping each way, so I'd be out at least $40 for nothing. And the order had not even been processed yet! Awful, awful, awful people to deal with. I will never order from them again.

Hi Michele,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your request. Please note, after adding an item to your shopping cart, entering your billing/payment information, and clicking the “Place Order” button, your order begins processing.

After clicking Place Order, we may offer additional promotions; however, the original purchase has already begun processing and cannot be canceled online or through Customer Support. We understand your situation, therefore we will review the interactions to confirm any coaching opportunities in case our agents did not properly explain our order process.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us via Consumer Affairs.

Corporate Escalations

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered my package from Beachbody in 2015. The thing is, I had purchased it and then I became pregnant so, it just sat in my closet. And then, I gave it a try after having my kid. But, I've been using it consecutively for the past for months. I use the 21-Day Fix CDS and the Shakeology bottle for my water intake. I also use the portion containers. Thus far, I like the results Beachbody has been giving me. I feel they put the exercise in there for a reason. Also, they have more knowledge over the rest. So, instead of aimlessly working out with Youtube, at least I know that Beachbody knows what they're talking about. Once people dedicate themselves to Beachbody's program, they'd be happy with the outcome.

Hi Morgan,

We completely agree with what you said, “Once people dedicate themselves, you’ll be happy with an outcome”. It’s all about how much you put into reaching your goals and we are so glad you decided to take that initiative into your fitness journey,

Keep up it up!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 4, 2018

I've been doing the workouts from Beachbody off and on for four or five years. It works for my body type. I've done Insanity, Core de Force and others a while back. Now, I'm doing a little Obsessed. However, I was a little upset when I enrolled for the On-Demand. I was given an option for a discount and a three-day refresh and it didn't process. So, I called customer service and asked them about that. Beachbody's representative gave me a different product for free which just helped her reasoning. Still, she wasn't able to honor the online program. I thought that was strange that the customer support wasn't able to assist with what I was trying to accomplish online. While their supplements are way too expensive, Beachbody has really good workouts.

Hi Megan,

We understand there are online promotions on our websites, however depending on the promotions sometimes they are online only. This means we do not have access to apply them manually to a phone order – for that reason, we offer another method of compensation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we be sure to escalate it to our internal teams.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2018

I worked with a Beachbody coach and had experienced one week of a clean-eating group with him and his wife leading it. I got interested and decided that I needed to make a change, so signed up through them after that. My husband and I both ordered Challenge Packs. I ordered PiYo and my husband ordered 21 Day Fix. Everything was perfect with the ordering and the delivery. We use the products regularly and we've actually expanded. My husband's a coach now, so he's got Beachbody On Demand and we get two regular shipments of Shakeology every month. He also uses some of the other performance pack supplements. As long as I'm sticking with the program, the results have been great. Dropping inches has been very successful.

Hi Colleen,

Great job for you and your husband on finding programs that suited your style best that later influenced you to become part of the Beachbody Coach network. We aspire for every new customer to later realize the great benefits of being a Coach with Beachbody and hopefully enrolling.

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 2, 2018

I was anorexic and needed to gain weight, so I wanted to do it nutritionally and healthily. I started out with the 21 Day Fix, and now I have the On Demand. Purchasing was easy and everything was self-explanatory. The only problem I had was that Beachbody is catered for weight loss, so they don't really explain to you if you want to maintain your current weight, or that if you want to gain weight, you should take many more calories than what their mass comes out to be. I had to Google that I should be eating a 15-20% higher amount of calories than what they're saying as maintenance.

But I love their programs. I've already gained 20 pounds, based on muscle. I'm in nursing school right now, and if I don't feel like doing what's on my program for the day or if I'm sick or really stressed out, I just throw in some yoga. There are so many options depending on what you want to or if you're in between. My experience has been wonderful so far and I recommend Beachbody all the time.

Hi Heather,

We are so glad for you to share your experience with Beachbody. Your experience is confirmation that our programs can help anyone with any kind of fitness goal. Whether it be losing weight, gaining weight or maintaining it, Beachbody has a program for it all. Thank you for sharing this with us.

We hope you continue to succeed, and remember we do have many programs specified for muscle toning and building on Beachbody on Demand.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: April 1, 2018

Somebody else in my family did Beachbody and recommended it to me. My wife and I were looking for something that was a short workout, about 40 minutes because we both have full time jobs and children so we don’t have too much free time. Plus, my sister used it and she lost a significant amount of weight so we knew it worked. So we wanted to get it ourselves. My wife bought INSANITY MAX:30 and it came quick. They gave her the option to pay in two payments so she was happy with that and it was a good experience. We liked the product and they gave us a lot of material in the box more than we thought was coming, but it was helpful.

It had the modifier track to it so it was easier and more for the beginner level that I was looking for. There’s no way I could have done the full blown version that the trainer was pushing. But we didn’t know of the modifier the first day and so we stopped after a minute. That’s the intent of the program and it’s high intensity until you force yourself to have to stop first day in a minute. And then we learned of the modifier for the more beginner or intermediate and we’ve been able to go 15 to 20 minutes without stopping and still complete the 30 minutes.

We finished the program, we did our 60 days with it and we got the results we were looking for, or at least I did. My wife chose to get pregnant after that but we were very happy with the product. I’m a lawyer so I have a sedentary job and I’m on my butt all day. I would try to work out on my own but then I couldn’t stay motivated and then I’ll just rebound my weight. But Beachbody made it easy to stay with it and get the results I look for. So, if I can do it, then others can.

Hi Paul,

Great job on accomplishing your goals! We completely understand needing to fit in an efficient workout in the least amount of time as possible – Insanity MAX: 30 is one of the most intense programs available because of the rapid-cardio style Shaun T has.

Keep up the good work Paul, we hope you and your wife continue to push through and achieve those long-term goals!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2018

My cousin is also my coach, so she got me started with Beachbody. We did the 21 Day Fix with the yearlong Beachbody On Demand, and purchasing was super easy. She got it all set up and all I had to do was log in and put in my credit card information. So far, things are going really well. I just started a PiYo and I'm down 35 pounds and 18 inches total. Everything is great. Beachbody is easy to use and convenient. There's not a lot of confusion and it's all laid out. It's a good program and I've recommended it to several friends.

Hi Kelsey,

Great job on losing 35 lbs. That is amazing – we are so proud of you! Beachbody on Demand is so easy to use, we’re glad you agree!

Thank you and keep you the great work.

Beachbody Company Information

www.beachbody.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business