toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Hi Chad,

Your story is awesome and we are glad you stepped up to the challenge of pushing yourself to be a better you.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to service you again in the near future.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

My dad has been with Beachbody and he did the whole three months rotation, and then he started it over. So, tried it out and ended up doing all that. When I first started, I was in some very bad shape but I did the whole program and after five weeks I could see some progress and I was really thrilled. After I got done with the whole program, I was completely ecstatic because I gained 16 pounds in three months. I could see progress very well in what I was doing and that made me want to do it more. So, I kept going with it. The whole program was absolutely fantastic. It kept me in shape the whole time. It was an easy workout - easy to follow and to start up, and I can do it inside of a day rather than commit and go into a gym. It has been a life-changing experience.

Hi Shawn,

We work very hard to create a variety of workouts that can fit any lifestyle and you are an example of how anyone, even those with little free time, can still fit a quick, yet challenging, workout into their schedules.

Keep it up, and thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

We had heard some good things about Beachbody from friends who had Beachbody before. We started with Beachbody's P90X, in which we became addicted to it and started buying a bunch of programs from them. I like the workout programs, good for 25 minutes and which have been coming out recently. These programs tend to fit my lifestyle better especially that I'm busy with small kids. The online ordering processing was fairly simple too. Every single time I've purchased from them, I've been very, very satisfied.

Resolution response: Jan. 16, 2017

Beachbody resolved the issue immediately after reading my review. I was very satisfied with the explanation I received and the swift manner in which they refunded me my money.

Hello Alice,

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved your concerns.

To confirm, you have been refunded for the first installment of the order and issued a return label to return the product back to Beachbody.

We value your feedback and will be sure to forward it to our executive teams.

Isamar M.

Corporate Escalations Specialist

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I watched an infomercial on tv and thought I would like to buy the DVDs for CISE. So I went to the website advertised which was cise.com but it took me to beachbody when I went to order. Of course then it took me through several pages of possible add-ons and it was confusing as some of these add-ons were to be included free according to the tv and it was unclear how much extra they were charging. I continued on thinking I could make the necessary changes before I placed my order. THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE. On this website once you get to the final page to review your order you cannot go back, you cannot make changes. So... I did not submit the order. I closed out the page and then went into history and cleared everything out. Almost 2 hours later I get a "confirmation" email of the order I placed telling me it was processing.

I immediately attempted to cancel out the order and was told by the representative that the "one hour window" to make changes to the order had passed and there was nothing I could do except to return the dvds. I told them I wasn't paying for them, they said I would be refunded... I said, "NO, I am not paying for them at all." DO NOT PLACE ONLINE ORDER... CALL THEM INSTEAD... THE WEBSITE IS A SHAM.

Resolution In Progress

They have great videos, coaching program, and shakeology. But good luck trying to cancel anytime the auto charges. They make it nearly impossible. I run a big online publishing company that depends on renewals too, including auto renewals by credit card, but we make it easy to cancel when someone wants to. Just try to do it by their site...you can't. Tried contacting them by chat and phone today to do it. On hold forever, chat is down. And, this is the second time I have tried.

I actually think I already did this months ago with a rep on the phone. So I was surprised to get another charge on my cc statement again this month. And...my beachbody coach even warned me about this... be sure to UNCHECK the beachbody by demand opt in, or after the trial I would be charged. I could have sworn I unchecked it since she told me to...but to no avail. They have charged me at least twice now another $49 each...and I haven't been able to stop it.

Requested a FREE 31 DAY TRIAL! Of their on-demand service (regretfully) and in my hours of attempts to speak with a customer service representative and after clicking every link within in their website... I have yet to be able to successfully cancel my account. I am slowly being convinced this is a nationally unrecognized scam or an insufferably mismanaged company, but as of now my gracious amount of patience has reached conclusion. (As well as my trial period). Now I get to sit here and watch the charge roll into my account as a credit to Beachbody's conniving account management and my naivety for trusting this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Hi Victor,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today.

We are happy we were able to clarify the details of your order and the terms and conditions of the 30-day trial offer of Beachbody On Demand (BOD). We have processed a courtesy refund as promised to offset any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We hope you enjoy Body Beast and also take advantage of what BOD has to offer.

We want your experience, especially your first experience, with our products to be AMAZING to ensure you reach your health and fitness goals. We are always here to help you if you need any further clarification or assistance.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I purchased body beast program. On the website it says that with your purchase you can stream workouts. I received an email with a link to the on demand website. But guess what? It's only free for 30 days! You don't need to purchase anything to get a free trial for streaming. I got confused so I went back to the website and there was no fine print saying that the streaming was only for a limited time. Read the email I received again and there was no indication of this. This is disappointing. I thought Beachbody was a reputable company. I have no idea why they would try to pull something like this.

Hi Amador,

Congratulations on your weight loss! We are ecstatic over your results.

Keep up the good work and good luck on your continued efforts in leading a healthy and fit lifestyle.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I ordered the T25 for my girlfriend last Christmas and we started January. We got it through Amazon. We're Prime members and got it within a couple of days. I loved the results. I lost 60 lbs so it was great. I've been going to the gym now because I lost all the weight that I wanted and I got to put on some muscle mass. But every once in a while, we still do the T25. I've told everyone about it.

My wife decided to buy the program P90X and Body Beast from Beachbody. We did both of them together and it's been life-changing. Purchasing online was fairly easy and I’m 100 percent satisfied. We’re just getting ready to start Round 2 of P90X.

Hi LaTeisha,

We are excited you are enjoying our programs and getting results!

Insanity is one of our more challenging programs, so give yourself a pat on the back for finishing.

Have you ever thought about becoming a Coach? Your personal story could be used to inspire others. Check it out if you are interested: http://www.teambeachbody.com/coach

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

My mom was the one that has a 21 Day Fix Program and what happened was I had gained weight so she recommended me using the 21 Day Fix containers to help me lose weight. So, I gave it a try and I saw results. The first week, I lost 5 lbs so I decided to just stick with it. Then I lost 50 lbs in five months. After that, I did Insanity for two months and I lost like 11 lbs. But I had already lost all the weight that I needed to lose and enjoyed both of the programs. I like 21 Day Fix a lot. I still use the containers now, not to lose weight but just as maintenance.

I also like Insanity because it's very challenging. I didn't think I will ever finish the program because it's really hard in my first day but at the end, it is really rewarding to know I got stronger and I was able to do the workout really well. I did the program while I was in school full-time, commuting an hour back-and-forth from home to school. And so if I can do it, I think anyone could do it. I tracked all my progress. I have photos for each month and created a little YouTube channel showing my progress, and some of the people in the comments said that they were gonna give it a try. So, I recommend the program to almost anyone and everybody I knew. I still recommend them thus far to this day.

Hi Mary,

We are happy we were able to speak to you to get your concern resolved and thank you for your feedback.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I cancelled my monthly shipments (which I wasn't aware I asked for in the first place) by calling Beachbody. I received a shipment two weeks later and assumed that it was because the order was already in process. Just received another package in December. When I called they confirmed that I had indeed called and cancelled and gave me return instructions. So now I have to go through the hassle of sending the product back.

We got T25 from Beachbody as a gift and the results have been fantastic. It was tough in the beginning but as we continued on we were motivated to keep going and saw results. We’ve been doing it for 10 months now and it’s been great.

Hi Indi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused. Your experience was unusual and not indicative of our typical service or our efforts in resolving customer requests and inquiries; however, we definitely understand your frustration thus far.

Please be assured we take these type of situations seriously and will formally address this with the agent and his/her leadership team(s) to mitigate these errors in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I signed up online for Beachbody's 30-day trial. Before my 30-day trial was up I contacted customer service using the live chat feature on their website. I told them I wanted to cancel to be sure my card wasn't charged when my trial was up. They said they looked at my account and that because I hadn't ordered anything there was nothing to cancel. I again asked just to confirm, "so when my 30-day trial is over later this week, I will not be charged for a membership?" I was assured that this was the case, nothing to cancel and nothing will be charged.

Now a couple of days later they have charged my card for $41.00. I called this time and spoke with someone. They said they have canceled my membership so I am not charged again and will be refunding my $41.00. I am glad they are doing this, today's customer service agent was helpful and friendly. I am completely put off though that I even had to call today. I did my part and canceled with time left, they screwed up. I am writing this so that others who may be wanting to sign up for the trial will know. I will not suggest this company to anyone and will never be going back to them.

Hi Elina,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We are glad we were able to reach a mutually agreeable resolution with the processing of your refund.

We take customer service matters very seriously and always strive to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I am still in shock while writing this review about dishonesty and incompetence of this company Beachbody! The idea of home workouts is great but the customer service lacking a lot of customer oriented training that just absolutely ruining all experience!!! I was a life-long customer since p90 x came up and even became a coach at some point but couldn't take the complaints of my customers who had to deal with mishaps of BB customer service as well! Recently, I have decided to try again and since then it was nothing but complete disaster disappointment after spending hours while trying to fix incompetence of BB system! My last drop is the charge for $308 on my debit card that I removed personally over the phone with one of the representative of BB few weeks ago!!! They charged me for product that was in my cart from browsing that I never authorized and put any credit card info!

I am cancelling Beachbody on Demand subscription and auto recurrent shipment of Shakeology! I can't take wasting my time anymore! I am shocked that they couldn't just cancel this order and just reverse transaction! I had to call my bank that cancelled my debit card and my new card will arrive in 5-10 business days. My $308 will be refunded in 5-10 business days, not mentioning it's Christmas season (lot of expenses) and bills! On the top of everything to get my temporary card I have to go to bank .That is absolutely inconvenient after my ankle surgery and I have to use crutches!!! This customer service is absolutely fraud!!!

The Body Beast program by Beachbody definitely worked for me. Originally, I tried a couple of Beachbody programs and it never worked for me because I didn't like it. The reason I like Body Beast is because of the heavy weight-lifting. I absolutely loved it. However, on the business side, they totally screwed me and kicked me out for no reason. And the people at corporate were total jerks about it when I called them and wouldn’t work with me at all. I used to recommend the product to everybody. Now, I don’t really care anymore because I don’t get paid for it. My wife is in the business part too and we had it on the same credit card. I have a $25,000-limit on it so I know it’s good. Hers went through every single month and still going through. But for some reason, mine, they said it didn’t go through. They said they sent something in the mail but I happened to move.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We are glad we were able to come to an agreeable resolution to the issues you were having with your 21 Day Fix DVD program.

Although your purchase was from 2015, which is outside of our normal money-back guarantee period, we wanted to make sure you were able to continue your workouts in spite of any technical limitations associated with your Apple device(s).

We have many customers who are able to use our DVDs without issues on various manufacturer devices, including Apple. Sometimes, for reasons out of our control, certain players, laptops, devices, and etc. may not play DVDs as intended. This can be caused by many things such as outdated or updated software versions, region code incompatibility, anti-piracy sensitivity, and etc.

Please enjoy your courtesy 60-day trial of Beachbody On-Demand (BOD) streaming access, on us. BOD is an easier, more efficient way to view your workouts.

We stand by our products/services and will always strive to exceed your expectations. We hope you enjoy BOD.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

I have purchased Beachbody 21 Day Fix and they have sent me cds that does not work on any Apple device. I have requested them for online access to 21 Day Fix but they want to charge me again for the subscription. Why should I pay twice for the same program? I called customer service and they are keep trying to upsell to get more money out of my pocket instead of resolving the issue.

Hi Dana,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

21 Day Fix and P90X3 are awesome workouts to use to get back into shape post-baby, and we hope you will use them again since you have been so successful in the past.

We also appreciate your feedback on the 21 Day Fix program. We are always looking for ways to improve and love to hear from users like yourself who have completed multiple programs.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I used P90X a long time ago and it was a little hard for me to deal coming right back from having a birth. Then after my daughter was born, I did P90X3 and the 21 Day Fix from Beachbody. I was very happy with the 21 Day Fix, it was a good entry program. I got down to the 4 lbs of my pre-pregnancy weight and now, I am pregnant again. I really loved it and the Shakeology is great. I can’t wait to try it again after our son’s born in March. The only suggestion that I would make for the 21 Day Fix is that the FIXATE cookbook is a lot easier to use than the actual containers. The containers got really hard and complicated trying to count everything and measuring it out. But the FIXATE cookbook has the actual amount of everything.

Resolution response: Dec. 9, 2016

A Beachbody representative contacted me and apologized for their mistake. They emailed me a prepaid return label, removed me from their auto-ship program, and sent me a nice gift for my inconvenience. I really appreciated their customer service, and I will do business with Beachbody in the future.

Hi Diana,

We are happy we were able to resolve this for you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while purchasing our products and hope to be able to service you again in the near future.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I signed up for their Core De Force program which required that I purchase some product. I checked a box that indicated I would not be enrolled in their monthly shipments, but I received a shipment the next month. I contacted them, and they arranged the return of the products, but I have to pay the return shipping. Not happy here!!

Hi Lindsay,

At the time of purchase, your order was split into three (3) equal payments per your request. Unfortunately, we were only able to debit the first payment; the second and third installments were declined. Once an account goes unpaid, we attempt to debit the card on file multiple times and communicate via email before finally sending the account to our revenue recovery agency for collection of funds.

If you did not receive this communication, we apologize, but please be assured your credit rating was not negatively impacted. Your account was not reported to any of the credit bureaus.

As stated in our last communication, we are more than willing to make up for any lapses in service on our part. You have initially declined our offers, but if you happen to change your mind, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

They are horrible when it comes to billing. They brought me into collections because they said that I never paid my bill and that they have sent me 3 letters to my house. I have yet to receive one. I refuse to give my credit card on the phone. Never recommending them again. The customer service agents also hung up on me twice while I was trying to get this figured out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Hi Lisa,

We’ve tried to reach you via email and phone to discuss your concern, but have not heard back from you.

Your October 11, 2015 Derm Exclusive purchase included a subscription to automatically receive a quarterly supply of Derm Exclusive, until cancelled. The instructions for cancellation were given at the time of purchase by our Telesales representative, and were also included on your first invoice. We apologize you were not able to cancel as intended.

After researching your account, we found that two of your auto-shipments were sent back to us as “Return to Sender”. Since the items were not returned as specified in our return policy, by receiving a return authorization number, and were received outside of the money-back guarantee period (90-days), your refund was not processed. As a courtesy, we have refunded $275.18 to your credit card on file for the two returned shipments.

We hope we have been able to address your concern, but if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please feel free to contact us at 800-870-0427. We are happy to help.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I signed up and received 2 boxes of product a year ago and just found out that money is being taken from my account monthly for a year now and I cannot find a way to contact them to unsubscribe and to get them to stop taking money from my account. HELP! PLEASE ADVISE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP!

Hi Sue,

Upon signing up for a 30-day trial Team Beachbody membership, the quarterly fee is set to bill 30 days from your original order date (6/29/16). You were billed in accordance with the terms associated with your purchase since your cancellation request was received after the charge occurred. However, while reviewing your account, your request to be refunded could have been granted as a courtesy by the assisting agent at the time of your cancellation.

We feel it is never too late to make up for lapses in service or agent judgement, so your account has been credited the membership fee charged on 7/30/2016 . You should see the credit in your bank account in 3-5 business days.

In addition, we do care about the service we provide and your experience as a consumer, as well as the reputation of our brand. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and has been forwarded to the correct business unit to ensure it is properly addressed.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Stay away from this membership. They will entice you with a free 30-day membership. They will ask for a credit card number. They don't make it clear that on say 31, they will charge your credit card for $40+ every month. They send three emails when you sign up for the free trial period. They send NO email when they hit your credit card. A total scam to get your hard earned money.

Hi Maria,

We attempted to reach out to you by phone and email several times, but have not heard back from you.

At the time of purchase, you agreed to a 30-day trial of our Team Beachbody Club (TBB Club) membership which included streaming access to Beachbody On-Demand (BOD). In addition, you also agreed to two (2) 30-day trials of ActiVit multivitamins. Once the trial period(s) expired, you were automatically be billed as specified in the terms and conditions of the offer you accepted ($38.87/quarter for TBB Club and $179.70 x 2/quarter for ActiVit, plus s/h, and applicable taxes).

To confirm, all of your memberships and auto-shipments have been cancelled and you will not incur any further charges.

In your review you also stated there may have been some items you did not receive. We would appreciate the opportunity to help resolve this. Please feel free to contact us at 800-870-0427 at your earliest convenience so that we may assist you.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

Firstly, the charges were not the same as advertised. Didn't even receive product I was charged for. I had tripped and broken my ankle so I was not able to even gain any benefit. But I was charged over and over. On top of which the amounts kept changing. When I finally got through to a person to discontinue any charges, I had the feeling I would still see charges. My next step will be to contact the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau and WRAL's Monica Laliberte.

Hi Alicia,

We attempted to reach you by phone and email, but have not been able to get in touch with you.

All refunds processed in association with a return are in the amount of the total purchase price and applicable taxes, less shipping and handling. Refunds are first applied to remaining uncollected payments if an installment plan was selected at the time of purchase. Our return policy can be found at https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8324/kw/return%20policy/~/beachbody-return%3a-policy-%26-instructions/lob/beach for further reference.

Requests for refunds for shipping handling are granted on a case-by-case basis in extenuating circumstances. Our first time speaking with you was on September 30, 2016 where you were given return instructions, and refunded for shipping and handling as a courtesy. On October 1, you were then refunded for the quarterly fee of Team Beachbody Club as well as refunded for your original purchase in good faith prior to receiving your actual return at our warehouse. Your return was later processed on October 5 which is within the 2-week timeframe we communicate as processing time.

It appears we have resolved your concern as all memberships have been cancelled and all amounts paid to date have been refunded to the credit card on file. We appreciate your feedback and have ensured any identified opportunities have been communicated back to the agents involved and their leadership team.

We wish you success on your health and fitness journey.

Beachbody Corporate Escalations

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

This company is lacking in integrity. The representatives are poorly trained. They tell you one thing and do not honor their 100% money back guarantee. Buyer please be aware that you should monitor your charges from this company and if you return all the products you do not get a full refund. Even if you follow all of their instructions their representatives are dishonest. Please make sure you document everything and that you confirm your charges before your order. I have never been more dissatisfied with any purchase than this. The guarantee is deceptive. Please be careful. I had to give them at least 1 star to warn you in this review. Beachbody does not deserve even that.

Ordered just the CD for $34. 2 weeks later (yesterday), I received by mail a box with 2 bottles of cheap vitamins. Looked at my account and they deducted $83 from my account. I then called up Beachbody. They stated, I agreed to accept the vitamins when I purchased the cd and had 2 weeks to return them. I stated, "Why would I purchase your cheap vitamins? I already take my own." In other words, they just keep billing you for things you do not want. Crooked company. They just stopped me from trusting another company.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Sylvia,

We are very sorry you had this experience as a consumer; however, the products listed in your review (Garcinia Complex, Premium Green Coffee, and Ketone Advance) are not offered or sold by Beachbody.

We have attempted to contact you multiple times by email, phone, and the Consumer Affairs internal messaging, but have not been able to reach you. We would like to speak with you to clarify your actual Beachbody purchase, if applicable, and rectify any misunderstanding.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

On 8/24/16 I ordered what was a "free trial" of Garcinia Complex and paid shipping and handling of $4.95. Beachbody charged the $4.95 but also sent (through "Take Healthy") a bottle of Premium Green Coffee and charged me $5.99. I received a call the next day regarding my order and the guy I spoke to wanted to put me on auto billing. I told him no until I determined if the product was suitable. I also told him I did not order the Green Coffee because I do not drink coffee. He was to call me in 3 weeks and I would tell him if I wanted additional product. On 9/7/16, I noticed a charge pending on my online billing for $93.99. I immediately called Beachbody and told them I did not want any additional product and to withdraw the charge.

The girl I talked to, Jane, was pushy and told me they would issue a refund of $35.00. She gave me several "offers" and then told me she would send "Ketone Advance" to speed up my metabolism for $32.89. I told her I did not want the product. I could not finish the conversation because I was going out of town. on 9/8/16, I called them back and told them I wanted my money refunded. They told me I had gone past the 14 day trial (I had only had the stuff about 9 days). I told her there was a 30 day trial but she denied that. I was given to a supervisor who told me I should have read the "fine print". I told her there was a 30 day refund. Bottom line, I received no additional product, they refunded $35.00 and $14.06.

I Paid $93.99 for products never received plus $4.95 and $5.99. (I went online to Amazon and you can buy the exact same product for $19.99.) What a rip-off these people are. We should all get together and file a class action with the FTC to stop them doing this to retirees especially for people on limited income. My card number is out there and I just hope they do not charge again. I never gave them permission. They will have to meet their judgment above, which they cannot deny. God is a just God! Do not do business with Beachbody, Take Healthy or Beachbody + Flawless Health CA! Scam Artists!!! Rip-offs!!!

I am writing this to warn you about this company. I ordered the program. I was mislead over the phone that I had a choice of online or in my hand accessibility. I received outdated CDs that did not play in either laptops, or one PC, and did not own a DVD player to play it on my television. There was no online ability unless you pay more money. I called and said that the items were outdated, did not play, when they did they broke up in large pixels or did nothing, that I wanted my money back and they misrepresented their product and it was total junk. The person asked what if there was something wrong with it, would I please let him send me an RMA and a new one. I thought at that point, why not. They sent me the same problem times 2. The next call was a demand for a refund, return email with an RMA and I was not paying for anything and they had played with my money long enough for nothing. No word, no email, no RMA.

I called the 3rd time, said where is my RMA? I got an apology and an email. I sent it back and was told when both of my items were returned I would be issued a refund. What they did not tell me was they were not going to return any shipping charge and that they charged me for the replacement too. Now they charged me for both, both shipping and I called the bank and found that out. I filed a dispute and told them I would get back to them to see if anything changed in a week. Still playing with my money, I got one refund and no shipping. Again, I had to call them and ask them what they thought they were doing and that the bank was going to be talking to them real soon. Now they could deal with them. The extra charge dropped off and the shipping and the other charge was still on me.

My kind bank felt I was ripped off and gave me my shipping as a credit and said they would watch the account and make sure there were no more charges. This entire process took from July 27th until August 23. But today, today was the cherry on the sundae. I got a notification email from Beachbody saying my shipment was about to go out and the next email I got would be a tracking notification. I lost it, called the bank, closed that card and reordered another.

I think it is the vitamins and shakes they try to sell you that I did not want and said so initially, NO I DO NOT NEED YOUR SUPPLEMENTS. They were about to start an automatic shipment and take money out of my account month. I called them and said, "cancel whatever you are trying to do, that card no longer works." I do plan on for the first time, sharing my incident with the internet. If you send me anything I will toss it and you will not get your money. Stop the process right now. She told me it must be a system problem. I said, "you have a lot more problems than the system." DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I've canceled my account 3x now & continue to be billed. I've spoken with multiple supervisors & have multiple confirmation numbers that have all proven to be further scams & a waste of my time. Do not fall for this! It's 9/2016 & I've been contacting them & "cancelling" this mess since 5/2015. It's like hotel California... you can never leave! It's no different than someone pickpocketing or stealing my purse. Completely shady.

I mistakenly ordered Beachbody's Activit supplements. When they didn't work for me, I followed the voice prompts for supplements which dead ends with a message about how easy it is to cancel online (apparently online cancellation is the only choice available). So, I filled out the form online to cancel, but the shipments keep coming. So, knowing that you cannot get a live person on the phone, I turned to AMEX to cancel the charges, but the folks at Beachbody convince them that they've shipped me product and my charges were put back to my AMEX. Of course, no one at Beachbody admits that I've been trying to cancel shipment. So, I turn back to BB to an online chat. Supposedly, my shipments have now been cancelled. It shouldn't be this difficult. It feels criminal. They are making it so difficult to cancel an order.

The worst fraud you can experience - they take your money with the saying you will get your money back if not satisfied. I did not even open the package but sent it back - got billed for 78.81 then again for 49. You cannot get anyone on the phone, they keep your money. Beware, do not sign up with them. They keep billing if they can...

I had a terrible experience like most of the other people on this site did with Beachbody. I was told one thing when I ordered and have had multiple problems with them charging my account for things that didn't happen. I had no idea that they would charge me $95.10 for one bottle of 30 vitamins. I paid for the program all in one payment and they have sent me 3 bills asking for more money. I have sent multiple faxes proving that I paid a one time fee but I continue to receive bills. This is a major headache and a horrible rip off. I would never recommend Beachbody ANYTHING to anyone.

I ordered some workouts and a package of their meal replacement that they push called Shakeology. I thought the shakes were gross so I didn't want anymore. Little did I know that I was signed up for a reoccurring order that I did not want and made that perfectly clear at the beginning. Well they just ignored that and sent me another bag of the Shakeology for some $140.00 that was deducted from my debit card. So I contacted customer service about returning it, this started the ridiculously frustrating experience that has led me to write this review.

I never get upset about stuff like this and am usually very patient however I spent $18.00 of my own money to return it, was told that I would be refunded. Then they changed their story. I ended up contacting customer service 8 total times, spoke to 2 supervisors and one corporate level supervisor which ultimately led to them telling me tough luck. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY MISLEADING AND SHADY BUSINESS. And forget about asking their sales reps to help you with the items that they sold you! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM BEACHBODY. Total scam and from a company that doesn't back up what they tell you or sell you.

Beachbody Company Profile