Call toll free
4.27/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

365 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have lupus and I have trouble going to the gym. I decided that if I could work out at home, Beachbody would work best for me because I have a fixed amount of energy each day. When my energy is up, I’m done so it was a way for me to be able to continue to work out. I ordered the 80-Day Obsession Kit, Shakeology and the Early Relief for the LIIFT4. Right now, I am on a plan for Shakeology and I like it but I’m gonna stop it as it is way too expensive, and I do not like that I have to enroll in an automated plan to get the discount on shipping.

I went in one time and picked five or six supplements in my cart which was almost $600. I cancelled the order because I thought it was crazy. They told me that I can order auto-ship but I can’t just pick the flavors that I want and order those in order to get free shipping. It was not free shipping, but $2 shipping. In order to reduce all the shipping cost, you have to say you’re going to go into a program. And then after it gets delivered, you call in and cancel it. It is a big pain for me, but it is also deceptive and I’m not comfortable doing it. I have hormone problems and it is very difficult for me to lose weight. But when I did the 80-day Obsession program twice, I went through a few cycles and I lost 24 pounds the first round and 17 pounds in the second round.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I saw my cousin's transformations and I wanted the same thing. I wanted to get help, feel better, and do something different. I got the 21 Day Fix, which was $99, as well as a lot of other programs. It was like the On Demand thing that I purchased and both have been really good. I've lost 10 pounds doing the programs. Everything was great and I'm satisfied. I would recommend Beachbody.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I really wanted to give BBOD a try. I signed up for the free trial and then let it auto renew. I didn't get the opportunity to use it at all during the trial or my 3 month subscription. My injury healed and was approaching my renewal so I reached out to see if anything can be done since I had paid and didn't renew. First person just canceled my renewal, second wouldn't even meet me half way and extend for 30 days to see if I liked it. Seems to me they are all about getting money and not about making a difference. I will not use BBOD and I will be sure to let all of my friends know to look for other options. Very disappointed in the service I have received.

Hello Racquel,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for your experience and we assure you that coaching has been administered to the representatives who handled your request. It is truly our mission to help people all over the world to accomplish their goals and live healthy and fulfilling lives and we work to make sure that we are providing the best service and options to achieve our company purpose.

We are happy to inform you that we have processed an extension of your Beachbody On Demand. If any further assistance is needed please contact our Corporate Office at your earliest convenience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I enrolled in Beachbody On Demand for several months due to being unable to get to my local gym. It was ok for what it was. Subsequently I was able to get back to my regular schedule and cancelled my subscription without any issues. The problem is the “community” emails. I never wanted to receive the weekly community digest to begin with, and after I started receiving it, I changed my settings to stop receiving emails. However they would not stop. Every week I continue to get them. I have changed all my settings to stop receiving ALL emails from Beachbody. Yet they still keep coming.

I contacted customer service and told them the problem and they replied with “it looks like you have selected to not receive emails, so this should stop”. I explained to them 3 times that I had elected to stop receiving emails months ago but they continued. Finally they seemed to understand. Their solution? I needed to contact IT and have them fix it. Unacceptable. I am not a customer, I have said I do not want the emails, I contacted customer support and told them to stop sending me stuff, and still I continue to receive unwanted emails. Why should I have to take more of my time to call up IT and ask the company, AGAIN, to stop contacting me. This is ridiculous and terrible customer service. I would stay far away from this company.

Hi Rachel,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have encountered, as a result of the automated emails received from us in the past. To ensure that you do not continue to receive any further email correspondence, we have completely "deactivated" your previous account with us and placed your email within our "Do Not Contact" List, as to manage your communication preference. Thus, you should no longer receive any further Beachbody news alerts. If you need any further assistance, please contact our Corporate Support Team.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I got little kids and I wanted to get back into shape to be able to run around with them and have more energy, so I signed up with Beachbody. I first started before they had Beachbody On Demand. I went online and purchased the CDs and had the app. I bought it 10 years ago and the process was simple and easy. I did the Beachbody On Demand last February and it was easy too. Their reps are very friendly and are always trying to help but they have really thick accents so it is hard to understand them at times. Beachbody has good products. The workouts are helpful and I have noticed a difference in my overall health. I did P90X3 and I love that it is only 30 minutes. I have referred it to a few of my friends.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your Beachbody Journey with us. It is amazing to know that the service we provide impacts not just health and fitness, but the quality of peoples lives becomes greater when they decide to make that commitment to caring for themselves. Many people experience greater energy and are able to enjoy fun activities with their family and friends, just from taking 30 minutes out of the day to get in a good workout. We are happy to know that you have taken the same leaps to accomplish your goals with Beachbody!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I purchased the Shakeology and I use the P90X from Beachbody and the results are outstanding. I lost 47 pounds. I work out longer but I can feel it's excellent. Currently, I’m going to the gym but I'm still using the Shakeology occasionally, like a couple of times a week. I would recommend Beachbody. It's the way to go. It’d drug-free and all, so the future is great. That's the way to shed off weight.

Hi Charles,

Wow! You lost a total of 47lbs by making a committment to complete the P90X Program, waht a journey! We are ecstatic about your results and we thank you for allowing us to be apart of your journey. We too believe that the future is great and the best way to shed off the weight is by taking that step to Decide, Commit and Succeed--Beachbody!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I was having some health issues with my thyroid and I didn't wanna be on thyroid medication so I started drinking Shakeology from Beachbody. I also have Beachbody On Demand and Performance Line, and I do it all now. It was easy to order from them and I'm very satisfied with all their products.

Beachbody response

We're truly excited to hear about the health benefits that you have gained from drinking Shakeology. Not only that, but you took it a step further by becoming an official Beachbody on Demand Member and are ramping up your performance with the Performance Line. It is success stories like the one that you have shared today, that reaffirms our vision and purpose to help people achieve their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives. Thank you for sharing and being a valued Beachbody Coach, we look forward to hearing more about your success in the future.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I had an awareness of some of Beachbody's products through prior television advertising and personal communications with other people, and it led me to look at their website. After assessing, it looked like it was something that I would be interested in. I purchased the P90 and P90X, and, most recently, the X3. The P90 was fine. There was a secondary purchase that we attempted subsequent to that that didn’t go through, which was unusual and on a separate product. We ended up canceling that purchase when it became apparent that it didn’t go through. It was the only hang up with purchasing. Otherwise, for the P90 products, the purchasing experience has been very smooth.

I’ve used the P90 and P90X, while my son is currently using the X3. The products are excellent and the program fits the demands on my schedule. The types of exercises are also very good, in terms of being cutting-edge on one hand but still user-friendly in a challenging way. Sometimes, it doesn’t feel so friendly, but it definitely produces good results.

I really like Beachbody's product selection and I was very interested in looking at Tony Horton and his products, which I had an awareness of. And because that was concentrated at this site, that made the decision very easy. Also, I was very impressed with the overall selection that allowed me to see which program might be most applicable to me. It’s very user-friendly as they state in the things. I just put it in and push play. If you stick with the calendar of routines, you will see results. They are very well presented in terms of how to do the exercises and the supporting documentation provides greater clarity. I can also go online to gain further information if things aren’t clear. I’m very happy and my family is following the lead. Overall, it has had a big, positive impact. It is still a work in progress and there is still a long way to go in my journey, but we’re off to a terrific start.

Hello Matthew,

Wow! It sounds like you have had quite the success with P90X, what a journey! Tony Horton has inspired so many people to work hard on achieving their health and fitness goals and we are happy to know that you too have received the benefits of sticking with the P90X Programs.

One thing that stood out about your commentary, which we find to be very true and stand by is that "if you stick with the calendar of routines, you will see results." With Beachbody, we take the guess work out and provide a daily calendar that allows you to achieve those life changing results. The nutrition information is also a huge help and is a big part of the transformation process. You literally have your game plan at the tip of your fingers and all it takes is putting in a little hard work every day to achieve a great reward in the end.

We are pleased to hear about your success and want to encourage you to keep up the great work that you are doing with the programs.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I think the programs are well designed and easy to follow. I mostly just have issues with the server. Waking up at 4 am to work out isn't as glorious as you may think. I loved the idea of working out from home. Well, it really sucks when they demand a password reset and send a link through email... that's doesn't arrive for... still waiting. Also, it's not supported by Chrome. Well, it was, and then it wasn't, and then it was, and then it had so many issues it wouldn't play a video. I look forward to waking up and starting my day on a positive note, not sitting online with technical support in frustration. All in all, I'd rather go the gym. It's there every single day.

Hi Tony,

We sincerely apologize for the technical issues that you have experienced with your Beachbody on Demand stream. It is our intention to have the streaming process be as convenient as possible, which is why consistent updates and maintenance checks are constantly performed on our system to ensure the success of its functionality. Furthermore, we did attempt to reach you to provide technical assistance, however we were unable to locate an active Beachbody on Demand Subscription within your account. We highly encourage you to follow up with our Corporate Team and provide more information concerning your account details, so that we can have our Technical Team run a diagnosis on your account.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I bought a lot of exercise videos from Beachbody. I've also bought the Shakeology supplement and their On Demand subscription. So far, I'm very satisfied with the results. I work out six days a week and eat healthily. Beachbody has given me more of an education about nutrition and I've never had that growing up.

Beachbody response

Thank you for sharing your journey with us! One of the greatest things about Beachbody Programs would be the health and nutrition knowledge learned from taking part in the programs. It is the spreading of this knowledge that allows coaches, like your self to be apart of the change and make their contribution in helping to end the trend of obesity. We are happy to know that you have been able to accomplish your health and fitness goals by using Beachbody programs and we highly encourage you to keep up the great work. Thank you for being a part of the change!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

A friend recommended Beachbody to me and I bought a DVD set four or five years ago. Then, I just signed up the beginning of this year for Beachbody on Demand to do 80 Day Obsession. I was using the DVDs on and off for a while, but I never completed the program until the one I did at the beginning of this year. Then, I borrowed some DVDs of a couple of other programs. A weird thing happened where I was given extra success points one month and then, the next month they took it away just to balance it out. It kinda messed me up because I probably could have hit Success Club on the month they took it away from. I dealt with that but it was fine. It has been awesome and I recommended Beachbody to everyone. Everyone that has done it has had really good success as well.

Hi Karissa,

Thank you for sharing your success story and Congratulations on being a valued Beachbody Coach. Coaches, like yourself, are such an important piece to the Beachbody puzzle. You all help to transform lives in more ways than possible and are truly working to end the trend of obesity. This is something to celebrate, so please continue with the great work that you are doing. Getting those Success Club points is another way to show our appreciation for the hard work that our coaches do. Remember you may always contact or Corporate Support Team, if you do ever experience any trouble with your points and for more information about Success Club, you may also visit Coach FAQ 7399 or 7297 from your Coach Office.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was in high school when I learned about Beachbody. I heard a few people did P90X to help train for whatever sports team they were on at that time. But I first did it when I was in a training program in the military. I had some free time and since a lot of people in the military use it to help stay fit for the PT test, I decided to give it a try. Since then, I had the INSANITY which I purchased directly from Beachbody. And then, I purchased the P90X from Amazon six months after that. The program was very long though. The workout routine on each disc was an hour and the yoga was 90 minutes. You’ll get a great workout, but it was just a little too much of a time commitment for me.

For two years, I didn’t get any Beachbody programs and just exercised on my own. And then two years ago, I got the Body Beast program which was a good one. I completed that one and I was at one of the higher fitness levels I’ve ever been. Then, I stopped exercising again for six months and then got the P90 program which was on sale. That was a 90-day program which was a really good to get back into fitness level shape. I really enjoyed it. After that, I bought the program with Tony Horton but I’ve been on and off trying to complete it.

Beachbody's effective. They do everything that they advertise that they do which is a big thing to me. I also like their program and I really enjoy their trainers. They have really popular iconic fitness people. Beachbody also try and be communicative with their fanbase. But what would be cool is if they would do livestreaming of fitness classes and then record it since that's something popular on the internet culture right now. They wouldn't have to worry about selling discs since members would be able to stream directly from their webpage. But the one thing that annoys me is that all the advertisements in the beginning of Beachbody videos gets very repetitive. It would be nice if they didn’t have that on every single exercise video.

Hi Michael,

You have been a part of the Beachbody Community for quite some time and we definitely appreciate you in sharing your journey with us. Working out, staying fit and taking care of your Health is truly a Lifestyle and your story definitely portrays that aspect and the peaks and valleys that one hits within taking on the challenge. You have had quite the variety in going through every level from beginner, intermediate and advanced with our programs and can really attest to the fact that, if you commit to achieving your goals with our programs, then you will see the results.

Futhermore, We are also happy to share with you, our Streaming Service of Beachbody on Demand. We knew that the times are consistently changing and as you have stated, Steaming is now all the rave and we now have over 700+ workouts via our Beachbody on Demand Streaming Platform. To learn more about Beachbody on Demand and to check out the offered subscription plans available, please visit www.beachbodyondemand.com. You too could stream your workouts from anywhere you choose with our Beachbody On Demand Membership Plans.

Resolution response: Nov. 9, 2018

My earlier review needs to be corrected. Piyo company rep contacted me after reading my review. My shipping costs have been reimbursed. I can honestly say that is a first. Very quick response to my review. Also, I would put Beachbody in a very satisfied category.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ordered workout video as a gift but learned another person had already ordered the video. Called Beachbody for refund of 36+$ but only received 23.00$. Reason: they said the video was already shipped and I was responsible for the shipping cost. First and last purchase from Beachbody.

Hi Larry,

We sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding encountered with our Money Back Guarantee policy. Although it is listed within our FAQ 259 that if one is not 100% satisfied with the results, you may return your product within the MBG for a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. We understand if you were not aware of the terms of the policy, as this was your first time ordering with us. Considering this, we have honored a full refund of your shipping and handling fees paid for the PiYo DVD Program and this should reflect within your financial institution within 5 business days.

We hope that this will help in turning your Beachbody experience around for the better.

We attempted to contact you and were unsuccessful, but we encourage you to contact our corporate office for any further concerns you might have.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I like to work out. I heard about Beachbody when my cousin bought the P90X and when the next P90X came out, I bought that and I kept going from there. I’ve had Beachbody On Demand ever since it launched and purchasing it has been pretty simple. The coach makes it easy for me. So far, the results are really good and I enjoy using their stuff. I like to be able to do the routine at home, so I’m sticking with what I like. Other than that, I’ve had to call their customer service department a few times and they got my issues resolved.

Hi Frank,

We are ecstatic to hear about the successful results that you have gained from P90X and Beachbody On Demand! It is definitely a plus to have the access to the expertise of a registered Beachbody Coach and to have the support from a wonderful customer support team! Thank you for taking a chance on Beachbody and challenging us to help you accomplish your goals.

Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your story to www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to receive a free prize.

Resolution response: Nov. 6, 2018

Thank you for the quick response! Customer service was amazing tonight! Thank you for all of your help.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I purchased the bundle of On Demand and Shakeology. I did not like the Vanilla Vegan and called to exchange this product for a different flavor, it was difficult to communicate with the individual on the phone because they pressured me to upgrade my services. I was finally told that an e-mail would be sent to me with instructions for the return. Before getting off the phone she continued to pressure me to the point I wanted to cancel all services, but I did not because I am enjoying the workouts. I received an e-mail with the reference number but no other instructions. PLEASE help me so I do not have to continue to call! I just need to know where to send the product back to and she said something about taping something on the box.

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly sorry for any pressure that you experienced during your correspondence to make an exchange. It is our mission to help people achieve their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives. We assure you that the contact will be reviewed, so that the agent can be provided with proper coaching. Your return instructions have also been sent via email, so that you can successfully return the Vanilla Vegan Shakeology. We hope that the Chocolate Shakeology will be a better fit. We encourage you to contact our corporate office for any further concerns you might have, as we attempted to contact you concerning this matter, but were unsuccessful.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I was not able to continue my second month on Shakeology, even though I loved the taste of them, they just didn’t agree with me. I have some allergies, so it just didn’t work. I dreaded trying to discontinue the service, as I thought it would be difficult. I was really surprised that as soon as I called I was not placed on hold, and I discontinued my shipment with no problems at all! They didn’t give me a “hard sell” or anything! I still do the workout videos, and I love them. So, I’d definitely recommend that anyone try Shakeology, because if it doesn’t work out, stopping it was painless. Very impressive.

Hi Rene,

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback! We are sorry to hear that Shakeology did not agree with you, but we are happy to hear that you were provided with a speedy and painless resolution in cancelling your membership. We try and make the process as easy as possible, in an effort to relieve any apprehension that our Customers may experience when trying our products. Furthermore, it is such an honor to know that you were able to find something that did work for you i.e. Beachbody On Demand workout videos. We look forward to hearing more about your journey, please visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

It's really easy to get started with the streaming program because it's affordable and there's a lot to choose from. So if you need to jump into something and you can't figure it out, that's the best way to go. The initial purchase I made was P90X and that experience was good and easy. At that time, I was trying to get back into shape and to get healthy. Then I came back to it with the 21 Day Fix. I lost a total of about 35 pounds between that and a couple of other programs that I was streaming. That was the biggest change and and I am sticking with Beachbody because of the online streaming abilities. I like Beachbody's streaming abilities because there are so many different options. So if I'm feeling like any of the challenges, I can go really hard on a different program. Then if one day, I'm just not feeling it, I can go on an easier program that anybody can do. The ability is there for everybody at every level to find a program that fits them.

Hi Tony,

Not only have you committed and trusted in Beachbody to help you achieve your goals, but You've lost 35lbs and are mainting consistency with the programs. You truly said it best, when you expressed that "Beachbody has something for everybody at every level to find a program that fits them."

We understand that everyone is different and variety can make or break one's motivation to workout. We try to leave no excuse, when it comes to achieving one's health and fitness goals. Thank You for being a part of the Beachbody Community and sharing your experience.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

A long-time childhood friend of mine is a Beachbody coach. She referred me to Beachbody and kept encouraging me. I looked into it and found the price reasonable. I ordered the six months subscription and I've been using their product for about a year and a half now. Before, where I would sometimes work out once every month, I now work out at least four times a week and I dropped 20 pounds which incredibly improved my life. Having all those different workouts available at the tip of my fingers is really great. Once in a while, there are hiccups with the software and subscription services but it's nothing excessive. I 100 times approve this over gym memberships just because you can always use this. I promoted this to many friends despite the fact that I’m not even a coach who receives any perk from it other than letting people know it's a great product.

Hi Joel,

You've lost 20lbs using the Beachbody on Demand Programs and are helping to share with others the health and fitness accomplishments that you can gain with Beachbody. That is life changing and we are truly honored to be apart of your journey. Not everyone is able to commit to going to the gym, but we figured that if we could bring the gym to the people, they are then left with no excuse as to why one can't incorporate some form of fitness into their lifestyle. With such a wonderful Beachbody Success Story, the zeal you share for Beachbody on Demand and your willingness to share it with others, you would definitely make a great Beachbody Coach.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I met a friend at work and his fiancée is a registered Beachbody coach and she got me turned on to doing it. I eventually started with the PiYo and just fell in love with the whole thing from there. I purchased a Shakeology and it’s great and it helps get you the nutrients especially when you're running a little behind for work in the morning after you work out, you'd have to drink breakfast on the road. I have been going for a year now and it feels pretty good. I would definitely recommend Beachbody. You really can't beat the workouts you get especially doing it from home. You don't have to pay for a gym membership.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Beachbody Workouts and Shakeology. With Beachbody, the hassle of having to commit to going to the gym is literally removed, as we make it possible for our Customers and Coaches alike to have the gym right within their own homes. Shakeology, makes it convenient to get your daily dose of dense nutrition, all in a delicious shake and you can take it on the go. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your journey and being a living testimony that you don't need a gym, when you have Beachbody!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I'm a big fan of Beachbody. I love how diverse it is. There are a lot of different things for me to do and there are also different intensity levels, which I like. I bought the whole package for 80 Day Obsession which included the sliders, the loops and the containers of food. I've also tried the proteins and when I called to cancel that, the woman I spoke to was very nice. I've been very satisfied with the results that I've gotten and so far, I've loved my experience with Beachbody.

Hello Kristina,

Congratulations on your Beachbody Success with 80 Day Obsession! It feels great to know that we are providing a service that is truly impacting lives and helping people all over the world with accomplishing their health and fitness goals. Thank you for trusting us to play a part in your journey, please don't forget to visit www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for your chance to win some awesome prizes.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I ordered Tropical Vegan Strawberry - Beachbody 3 Day Refresh with Shakeology through Amazon. When Amazon sent me the Tropical Vegan Strawberry - Beachbody 3 Day Refresh with Shakeology, it was expired. I contacted Amazon, and they would not allow me to return the item because my return window expired. I contacted Beachbody, and they would not help me because I did not purchase the item through them. If you would like to contact me, **. On a positive NOTE, I love Beachbody! I most of all of SHAUN T work-outs! I just recently purchased 21 day FIX Extreme and I am starting on my third week. I am also doing Insanity MAX-30!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I have used Beachbody in the past and used to love it. I no longer love it! My last straw was not getting my Shakeology delivered when I was told it was. I had canceled my order and canceled my membership as a coach. Furthermore, fast forward to today. Multiple phone calls, problem is still not resolved, continued to be charged 15.95 a month. Sitting on hold for over 30 minutes with already talking to a representative, not being transferred to a supervisor, and no resolution still. Month after month charged on a credit card to be told again I have never canceled my membership, which is a lie. I am to be owed a refund for every month since I canceled my membership months ago. Looking at every bank statement for the last year, being charged 15.95 a month on my credit card. Check your billing statements and ensure your billing statements are accurate. This is a nightmare.

Hello Barbara,

We understand you have previously requested to cancel your Coach account. Upon reviewing our records we confirmed that an email was sent to you on 08/31/2016, advising that we require a signed Coach cancellation form. Unfortunately, we show no record of the Coach cancellation form being received at that time. We can confirm that your account has now been successfully cancelled. We have also processed a refund for the Business Service Fee charges as a courtesy. We attempted to contact you, but were unsuccessful. If you have any further questions please contact our corporate support team.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I started with Beachbody because I had some back issues. I had a herniated disk, and physical therapy and epidural injections didn't work. I went to that as a last resort. My first purchase was for the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology. It was straightforward and easy making a purchase online. It was only three weeks but I lost some weight and gained strength. I also didn't have as much pain anymore so it was definitely a positive experience. I still love the 21 Day Fix still but I like the option now better. You get the Beachbody on Demand. My mom is also doing it. Her girlfriends and friends of all different ages are too. There isn't really any sort of fitness level that you need to go into it. It's all about having the right mindset.

You're at home and it's so easy to not want to do it. But I can do Beachbody at home instead of going to the gym and taking an hour and a half away from my kids. If they need me, I can press pause. I can help them with homework, make them dinner then come back and pick right back up. So I get more time with them even though I'm giving myself that time as well. Since using Beachbody, I've been able to reduce the amount of medications that I'm on. I'm able to keep up with my two little boys. I'm able to do things that doctors told me I couldn't do anymore because of my back problem. So it's been life-changing.

Hi Danielle,

The success that you have achieved with improving your medical conditions through the use of the 21 Day Fix and Beachbody on Demand videos, is absolutely amazing. It is such an honor to hear life-changing testimonies like the one that you have shared, because it reaffirms that our mission of helping people live healthy and fulfilling lives, is actually coming true and is a constant reality in the lives of our customers and coaches. With Beachbody on Demand, working out is done at your convenience and since you can practically stream the videos from where ever you choose, working out does not have to be a chore, but can actually be a fun and engaging family activity.

Your story truly is amazing and we thank you for trusting us to play a role in your Health and Wellness Journey. Don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

My assistant coach had been doing Beachbody and that sort of thing for a while and I saw him do it all the time. He was good with that and I looked up to him. He got me into it. He asked me to join him and one day, I did. We did Core De Force and it was good. It was intense. I definitely chiseled down a little bit and looked a lot nicer. There’s a lot of leg work in that routine and I gained some bulk in my legs. But there were some really hard days where I didn't really want to keep up with it anymore. I pushed through it but that was a personal struggle I had. So maybe there should a more intrinsic motivation somehow. In fact, my best friend and I decided to do it together so we held each other accountable and that was how we made it through.

Hi Wyatt,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are excited to hear about the hard work that you have put into accomplishing completion of the Core De Force Program. For many people, working out can be one of the most physically and mentally challenging feats that one can encounter. Sometimes the best motivation is looking back at the Program Calendar and seeing the days of completion marked off with a big red "X," working out with a partner or simply deciding not to give up when you barely made it through the workout. Eventually the motivation comes out from within and setting your mind to Decide, to Commit and Succeed. You, like many others that make the decision to choose Beachbody, kept going when the workouts got hard and that is how you become a champion in your own right. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your journey, and please don’t forget to enter your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I was in college and I had gained 10 pounds, and I wanted to use Beachbody. The very first product I used was the 21 Day Fix. I've also ordered Rockin' Body, CIZE and the PiYo. I love Beachbody. Their programs are the only way that I lose weight. I like that they are low impact and I'm not killing my body while staying fit.

Hi Alissa,

We are ecstatic to hear about your success with 21 Day Fix, Rockin' Body, Cize and PiYo. These are excellent low-intermediate impact workouts and definitely prove that you do not have to over exert yourself to get in a good workout and loose weight, even if the workout is low intensity. Thank You for Sharing your experience with Beachbody and for trusting us to be apart of your journey. We wish you continued success in reaching your health and wellness goals.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I work out at my house and Beachbody is convenient and effective. I purchased INSANITY years ago and now, I have the Beachbody on Demand. I’ve done multiple programs including 80 Day Obsession, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and LIIFT4!. There is also a wealth of information that comes along with it. You can get it online and it literally taught me how, when and what to eat. I haven’t been taught that before and with that, I look at food differently. It’s so knowledgeable. There is also a frequent turnover and changing of the workout program. There seems to be a change every couple of months. I look forward to variety and they have that. Accessibility is really great too.

I also use Shakeology and Energize daily, and I’m really satisfied with them. I've even offered them to friends and family. Those products have helped me curb my appetite and they’re quick. It’s beneficial for my goals that I’m trying to reach. They taste good too. That’s a plus. I’ve also tried some of the little trial pack with a little bit of everything. Beachbody's products are high quality. They don’t have artificial sugars in them and that’s a big factor for me. They’re natural and that’s what I enjoy about them. Making a purchase is really easy too. Autoship is helpful. It just shows up every time my little container gets low.

Hi Matty,

Congratulations on your Health and Fitness Journey with some of the hottest Beachbody Programs that we have i.e. INSANITY, 80 Day Obsession, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and LIIFT4! Your story is truly an inspiration to us all, because not only do you do the workouts, but you are an advocate for Shakeology and the Performance Energize and are doing a wonderful job with sharing the many benefits of Beachbody with others. We can literally feel the love that you have for Beachbody through your positive message, which is why it is no wonder to us that you are already a Beachbody Coach. We want to wish you the utmost success with Coaching and are rooting for you to keep up the great work with reaching your fitness & health goals!

Thank you for sharing your experience and being a dedicated Coach that is helping to end the trend of obesity! Your hard work does not go unrecognized!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was looking for something that was going to be relatively inexpensive and the cost of the annual subscription to Beachbody On Demand versus a gym membership was a lot better. It’s also something that I could do on my own time. I didn’t have to worry about going to the gym, bringing clothes or travel time. I could just go home, start cooking dinner and work out. Then when I’m done working out, dinner would be ready. It was also really easy to make purchases. Aside from the subscription to Beachbody On Demand, I've also ordered the regular Chocolate Shakeology.

When my boyfriend and I first started, we did the 21 Day Fix and we were really happy when we finished it. It was great and we really loved how easy the meal plan stuff was. We used a lot of the FIXATE recipes as well. Since then we've tried to keep getting a workout from the program, trying different programs out everyday. Beachbody is great. We like it a lot and I would recommend it. The results are really good. I wish Shakeology was a little less expensive though, but we love it. We don't drink it everyday because it is a little expensive. But we do it every other day or about four times a week.

Hi Emily,

Congratulations on the success that you and your partner have achieved with Beachbody on Demand and utilizing the 21 Day Fix, Fixate Recipes and Shakeology to accomplish your fitness goals. Beachbody on Demand takes away the stress of having to travel to a gym and allows you to create your own personal gym right in the comfort of your own home. Not to mention, it is also a great way to get family involved in health and fitness. With the convenience of Beachbody on Demand, you have more time to get your healthy meals prepared and focus on the nutrition aspects of creating a healthy lifestyle. We are happy to know that Beachbody on Demand has assisted you on your journey of health and wellness. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and don’t for get to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I do landscaping throughout the summer. However, during the winter, I may gain 15 pounds or so. One time, I put on winter weight so I joined the gym. I never wanted to go. Also, when I did, I wasn't exerting myself a great deal, so I never really had a lot of weight loss. I got onto Amazon and got on Beachbody. There were different products like Insanity and P90X-2 and I previewed them. Still, I liked the X-3 as it was only 30 minutes and I knew how vigorous the workout is.

Once I did the first round, I lost 15 or 17 pounds so I knew Beachbody's P90X worked. I stuck to it every day. I started watching what I ate and stopped drinking pop. Though I still ate out and had some fast food stuff a bit on a cheat day, I still followed the P90X plan. Since I started, I've lost 34 pounds. Every time I do that workout, I would be drenched. It was super intense and I liked that it wasn't really a long period of time that I have to do it. Beachbody's program is above and beyond for anybody who wants to lose weight quickly in a short amount of time.

Hi Daniel,

We are ecstatic to hear about the weight loss success that you have accomplished with P90X 3. We understand how challenging it can be to commit to a gym membership you may never use, this is why Beachbody on Demand supports people with their health and fitness goals in the comfort of their home. Your testimony is proof that with Beachbody, you do not need to over exert yourself to achieve results. With just 30 mins a day and a healthy nutrition plan, you can accomplish your goals. Thank you for taking up the challenge and sharing your results. Remember to submit your success with our programs on www.thebeachbodychallenge.com for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I have been a customer of Beachbody works for almost a year. I LOVE their videos and if you follow the meal plans, you will definitely get amazing results! With my first purchased I also ordered the 3 day refresh and I really found that it helped me with energy levels and just give me an extra boost I needed. I ordered the 3 day refresh again recently, however the packages were expired, so I communicated my concern and they were reshipped. The new package arrived and to my disappointment, again the packages were expired. Please be sure to read the expiration date before consuming any of the products.

Hi Raman,

We sincerely apologize concerning the expired items that you have reported receiving inside of your 3-Day Refresh Kit. We want you to know that we take these matters very seriously. We have notified our internal consumer affairs for further research. We have also confirmed that a refund of half the original amount paid for your product has been processed to your account, along with another reshipment. If any further assistance is needed, please contact our Corporate Team.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

A friend of mine was doing P90X and I was wanting to get my health back, so they recommended that I try it. They loaned me their copy for only the two workouts and after that, I bought it. I started P90X and did that three times, then I traded an electric guitar for Insanity. In the year's span, I lost about 100 pounds. So, I have been hooked ever since. Right now, I use Beachbody on Demand every day. I also buy Shakeology every once in a while. I’m very satisfied overall. I’ve tried other video-on-demand workouts, and I don’t care for them as much. Beachbody is better quality and they explain what you’re doing better. I have recommended it to quite a few people in our area. The first two weeks are free, so you get a three-month subscription and if people don’t like it, they can just cancel it.

Hi Matt,

We are ecstatic to hear about the weight loss success that you have achieved with P90X, INSANITY and now Beachbody on Demand!
With such a powerful testimony, and to think it all began with your friend sharing the information about P90X, lets us know that we are providing

a service that is taking the lead in helping people transform their lives through health and fitness. Many times, people are willing to share fitness programs and health tips that makes sense to them. Thus, it feels great to know that Beachbody on Demand is making sense to the world and many fitness enthusiasts like yourself are seeing the Quality of our programs, as well as the option to try it for Free and are now jumping on board the Beachbody Train to Decide, Commit and Succeed. Thank you for making Beachbody your choice and please remember to submit your success story at www.thebeachbodychallenge.com.

Beachbody expert review by JJ Virgin

Fitness, nutrition and support are combined in a comprehensive weight-loss program featuring workouts, meal plans and coaching. Stream or buy classes on DVDs, along with supplements, gear and apparel.

• Stream exercise content: Beachbody On Demand provides unlimited access anytime, anywhere to continually updated workout shows and nutritional content for all fitness levels. A 12-month plan is $99.

• Purchase gear online: Bands, balls, weights and all gear used in Beachbody workout shows is available for purchase online.

• Support community: A free personal coach supplies motivation and encouragement to keep you accountable and connects you with other members doing similar Beachbody programs.

• Meal planning: Boost your results with nutrition that complements your program. Workouts include easy-to-follow compatible meal plans with hundreds of recipes.

• Live workouts: Find the same classes you’re doing at home at local gyms, taught by trained Beachbody Live instructors.

• Bundle your health and fitness journey: Pair a Beachbody On Demand subscription with a selected workout program and matching nutritional supplements and gear.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

Beachbody Company Information