Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 159 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2018

221 Beachbody Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

My wife and I's weight were starting to get out of control and we needed to make a change for ourselves. My wife's an insurance agent, so she sits on a computer all day. And although, I've always been a big dude, I was pushing 300 pounds and I had never been that heavy in my life, so we decided to purchase from Beachbody. There was something in their infomercial that seemed like my style since I'm the one that likes to lift weights and doesn't like doing a whole bunch of cardio. We gave Body Beast a shot. My wife ordered it and at first, she said the website was a little confusing. But once she tinkered with it a little bit, she picked right up on it. I also used my PS4 and got Beast Body On Demand so we could do a week of hard labor.

We started doing the hybrid workout to where it utilizes Hammer and Chisel, Body Beast and the P stuff workout. 90 days later, I lost 27 pounds and I went from a 38" jeans down to almost comfortably in a 34". We got the results and so we should keep doing it. However lately, I haven't been able to workout as much I would like to. The holidays came and then I got sick and was down for a week. We also had other things come up that occupied our time. So it has been a struggle to get a workout in. But on the day that we're going home and after we both get off work, we're going to get back on track. There's also new one coming up called SuperCardio. I may give that a shot too. Overall, it has been nothing but a great experience with Beachbody.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution response: Jan. 16, 2018

Well, this was very useful! After my complaint was heard by more than a faceless chat person, the company has authorized a return. Very well done. Again - I will say the PROGRAM was terrific - just not right for me at this time due to physical issues. Thank you very much for addressing this and making it right.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I decided to order the 21 Day Yoga Retreat from an infomercial I saw early December. HOWEVER when it came to the screen PLACE YOUR ORDER I decided not to and left the page. Despite that - the next day I got an order confirmation so decided maybe the universe was telling me to go ahead and I decided to let it go. It came during a busy time so I had to put off starting the program till last week. I think the program is great - loved the instructor and the pace - HOWEVER it has seriously aggravated an old injury and I cannot continue the yoga program.

I wrote to see if I might return it for a different program - but have been told, "NO - we do NOT do exchanges and it's more than 30 days since you got it so no returns." I feel this is unreasonable. It was not cheap and since I did not even TRULY order it - I am pretty annoyed by their response. I would say glowing things about them IF they would work with me but they will not. BE CAREFUL when you purchase from these folks.

Hello Maria,

It was a pleasure resolving this matter for you!

Have you checked out our Piyo fitness program? We think this would be ideal for your condition.

We wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Just recently for my 80 Day Obsession package with a 30 day supply of the Vegan Vanilla Shakeology and not sure what I think about it. The workouts are awesome, but I chose vegan vanilla because I'm lactose intolerant so I'm a bit sensitive. I called customer service to see if I can exchange it or get another flavor and waited forever just to talk to a rep. Never got through. Soooo yeah. Wish I could get the vegan, chocolate latte flavor or the variety pack.

Hello Julia,

We would love to assist you with the exchange of your Shakeology Vanilla Vegan bag.

We truly understand you may have some sensitivities to certain ingredients in Shakeology and would like to resolve this matter for you.

Please contact us to assist you with a reshipment of a flavor of your choosing right away.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I ordered 80 Day Obsession materials and performance back on December 26, 2017 and still have not received it! I am so disappointed and all I get from the help chat is "Sorry, can't do anything about it". If I didn't LOVE the programs so much I would be done with the company altogether. How do you run out of supplies for such a huge launch? I am leery of inviting others to order since they probably won't receive items in a timely fashion either.

Hello Niki,

It was a pleasure speaking with you and confirming your order status.

As we discussed a refund has been processed for the shipping and handling charges for the delayed delivery.

We wish you the best of luck with our new 80 Day Obsession program!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

My husband had some videos and we had done the workout and liked them. And so, we decided to give Beachbody a try. We have Beachbody On Demand because it was accessible and affordable for us. I use it everyday. We also bought a Jump Mat at Christmas time which I really like. It works really well. I've lost 25 pounds in four months and I feel really good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I was out of shape before and needed someone to simply tell me what to do rather than go experiment myself in a gym. I purchased INSANITY first then my mother got Body Beast for me in Christmas. The INSANITY was really great and I lost weight fast, but with the Body Beast, I've got the best body I've ever had in my life and the body that I wanted. I also got the T25 program and it's cool how they set everything up and everything fits perfectly. Beachbody is a really good program and it never gets boring.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Despite really liking the workouts and the streaming service, I may cancel my membership because updating my credit card information is such a pain. I have been a Beachbody on Demand member for several months. I received an email telling me I needed to update my credit card information and that I had to call a number rather than update online as any other service allows. I did not entirely trust the email. The phone number listed was nowhere on the website. I did not want to call an unverified number nor did I want to give my credit card number over the phone as I suspected it was possible the card I used for the account was one I had canceled because it had been compromised. I then tried to update online but after multiple tries got the continuing error that first name and last name were not valid. Super annoying. Why does Beachbody make this so difficult?

Hello Jennifer,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty updating your payment information. Our new websites allows our customers to update their payment information online or via phone.

We understand you are encountering an error when attempting to update online. This has been escalated to our tech department.

Please contact us via phone to successfully update your account.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I was wanting to do an exercise program and at that time, more people were choosing Beachbody. I've been doing it for years now and I've tried P90X, Body Beast, INSANITY MAX:30 and Hammer and Chisel. If you do what you’re supposed to, their products will give you a good result and I’ve always been glad with Beachbody.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I cannot believe, on how long this has taken (and still waiting) for my package to arrive, two how HORRIBLE the customer service is. No one speaks hardly any English (at least not well) and there are no ** solutions. I will never ever order from this company again after this experience. I've had trying to track my package, emails that keep saying it will ship the 5th it will now ship the 11th, here is your tracking number (blank none provided). I'm sick of talking to people who can't tell me where my ** is. I didn't spend hundreds to wait a ** month for my package and be treated like dirt by customer service. I'm beyond pissed off at this point. I requested a refund or cancelation... didn't even get that given to me!!! I'm disgusted by BEACHBODY. Never NEVER again.

Hi Ashley,

We’re very sorry to hear about the delay with your order. We understand the frustration this may have caused.

After we reviewed your account, we confirmed your 80 Day Obsession order was delivered on 1/11/2018 and as courtesy to the delay, we have refunded the shipping and handling charges back to the card on file.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the order, please feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I needed to get something changed and my sister, who's now my coach, recommended me to do a month of Beachbody. I liked it and so I kept going. It was easy to order and purchase from Beachbody. I went online, plugged in her coach ID, and chose the challenge pack. I worked with the 21 Day Fix and I’m already almost on my year. I love the Beachbody program and I changed my whole life around it. It has been great and life-changing.

Hi Mariah!

We’re so glad to know you are enjoying Beachbody on Demand and 21 Day Fix!

It’s also very rewarding to know that our customers find it easy to purchase off our website since we always trying to incorporate ways to better the customer experience and make our websites more user friendly.

Keep up the great work and don’t forget to submit your before and after results for a chance to win some prizes!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Beachbody's programs are great. I bought their On Demand for the year, and I like that I can do it at home and not have to spend time in the car and money for gas. Also, the cost was a huge benefit for me because I knew I would utilize it. Beachbody's website was fine, and it was easy to purchase from them. But then, two days after I purchased, they came out with a promo. So it was a little off-putting and I called them and I was on hold for hours trying to see if could change it. And they just said I already had my membership for a certain amount of time and they couldn't do anything. It was a little frustrating. I’m a huge proponent of Beachbody. The only issue I’ve had is being on hold for hours and sometimes, I ended up getting hung up on because it had been so long. And the website was down a few times, but they’ve seemed to have gotten it up and running.

Hello Julie,

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Beachbody On Demand program!

We apologize you experienced long holds during the release of our Beachbody On Demand. Unfortunately, at that time we experienced unusually high call volumes.

We thank you for your dedications and wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I purchased one of their programs and to be honest with you, I should just have hung up during the initial ordering process. The salesperson put it in my head I should buy Beachbody on the go, because I may get bored of the same instructors, after the three week program. I didn’t purchase it but then realized she might be right. Once I received the program, I realized I should not be spending money on myself due to financial issues, so I sent it back! I paid $43.77 and was refunded $25.44. The cost of shipping and the cost to send it back, doesn’t get refunded to you. I just threw away almost $30.00 which I clearly didn’t have. Sooo, be sure you really want the product, because it will cost you a fortune to return it back.

Hello Robyn,

Our Money Back Guarantee policy specifies that you may return an unwanted product within the allotted timeframe for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping and handling. As we reviewed your account, your refund was processed by our warehouse minus shipping and handling.

You may review this information in FAQ259 on our website.

As a courtesy we have issued a refund for the shipping and handling. Please allow additional time to receive the funds in your account depending on your banking institution.

Beachbody Corporation

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Customer service is not knowledgeable about their products and was very unwilling to assist me with my issue. Purchased a Wahoo Tickr X with a 1 year subscription to Beachbody On Demand; however the device continues to say the Invalid Serial Number. The representative basically told me that I am out of luck and would need to figure it out myself.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I was overweight and I needed to make a change. I was going through a cycle of my life where I was diagnosed with lupus and the doctor told me that I needed to start losing weight, so I made the decision to start with the T25 program. I didn't have time to go to the gym as I’m a person who works 10 hours a day for four days a week. I could do the T25 from home for 30 minutes a day that’s why I chose the program. Purchasing it online was a wonderful experience, and the price was right. It was easy and it came in about a week, and right away I started the program.

Starting it was a little bit hardcore. I was sore and I didn’t have the motivations, but once I started playing the DVD, 25 minutes goes so quickly. Before I knew it, I’m done. The first 10 weeks, I lost 19 pounds. I’ve been with the program for almost four years and, so far, I have lost 71 pounds. I love the program, and it's the best decision that I ever made in my life. Just try it and you will get results.

Hi Elizabeth,

We are so happy to hear about your success with our T25 program! Implementing fitness goals and keeping motivation can feel like a daunting task in the beginning and you’re a great testimony on what happens when you stay focused and keep pressing play every day. Thank you for choosing and trusting us to help you with your fitness journey. A 71 pound weight loss is a tremendous accomplishment! Congratulations.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

A girl that I am acquainted with is a coach with Beachbody. I followed her fit page for about a year and I kept saying that I was going to do it with her when I decide to do it. One day I did and I reached out to her. I did the 21 Day Fix but I’ve been switching it up for the past few months and later on ended up ordering other programs like BOD. I’ve been doing it since June and I’ve lost 27 pounds. I surpassed every goal that I set for myself and my coach is a huge part of my success. She is the best coach on the planet.

I love their Shakeology too and the way that Beachbody does their coaching program. I really like how they support their coaches too. The coaching and the group have been a huge part of their success but their products are also fantastic and easy. They are simplified ways of doing a diet or a new plan and their products make it possible. You don’t have to sit and count calories. You just count containers and then life is easy. Beachbody is a great company and I’ve recommended them to several friends.

Hi Anna,

It is always great to hear that our customers are getting the support they need from our coach’s. Having the right support can make all the difference in the success of someone’s fitness journey.

We gave you the tools but you still did all the work! Congrats on all your fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

One of my brother’s ex-girlfriends is a coach and from her, I learned about Beachbody. I did it last January, just for a month, and then life happened and I stopped doing it. But recently, around November, I got on the scale and thought I need to change something. So I ordered Beachbody online that day and started the On Demand the next day. I ordered a challenge pack with Core De Force and it came with the Energize and Recover. And I feel super good about it. I’ve lost 20 pounds in the first 2 months of using it. I also have so much more energy. I’m a lot happier and everything is better.

I really like using the On Demand because I have access to the Fixate program. I like looking at different recipes because that way I don’t get stuck eating the same things all the time. My mom ordered it because of me. I told her how much I liked it and she obviously can see the results that I’m getting physically. Just by showing it, I don’t even need to say anything.

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for providing us your experience with Beachbody on Demand and our Beachbody Performance items. It’s great to hear you have been able to maximize your results with the help of Energize and Recover!

We hope you continue to succeed in your health and fitness goals with the help of Beachbody. Keep up the great work!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I wasn’t in the shape that I used to be after I had two babies. Then, I saw how amazing my sister's results were, who is a coach from Beachboy, and I bought a full year of Beachbody On Demand. I use it every day and I love its variety. I’m not stuck and falling to a rot if I get bored and instead of giving up, I just find something else that works for me. The support from my team and my coaches is really great as well. They’re always there for you and encouraging you, and they also have Facebook groups that you can join in where they post challenges under your coach. The groups that I’m in also have a few different coaches like my sister, her mentor and her buddy coach. I ordered the chocolate Shakeology a couple of times but put it on hold because I was nursing. When you’re nursing, you have to use the vegan protein and not the regular protein. Purchasing online was easy, and my sister was there to walk me through it.

Hi Stacey,

We are so happy to hear you have had success in your health and fitness journey due to the help of Beachbody on Demand’s diversity and also the help of your Coach! We feel peer-support is essential to a successful fitness journey and we are glad to know you have the support you need to meet your goals.

We wish you the best in your health and fitness goals.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I have been using these programs off and on for the past couple years, the programs themselves are great. However the payment processing is not. They will double charge and send you 2 even if you only agreed and thought you were paying for 1. This has happened twice now, then you have to deal with shipping it back.

Hello Leah,

We thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your recent experience.
It appears the orders were placed on two different websites (Beachbody.com and TeamBeachbody.com). This explains how there were two orders placed for the same product.
We understand how this may have been frustrating, but be assured this matter will be resolved.

A shipping label has been sent to return the products to avoid any additional costs. Once the items are returned a refund will be processed.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered a number a number of products from Beachbody. I've bought about 60% to 70% of their entire line of supplements. My purchase experience with them was fine. However, canceling recurring orders has been a little frustrating. Their website has been a little clunky and it’s difficult to cancel recurring orders. But the customer service is pretty hands-on. I was directed to a call center somewhere in the world and whether you’re talking to them over the phone or texting with them, they seem to have a pretty good handle of the company architecture or at least the web architecture. But every time I’ve stated in a few words or which as much gravity as I can that I’d like to cancel a particular recurring order, I find that a month or two later that a recurring order surfaces again as a message in my email box stating that I’ll be receiving this in two weeks time.

The last time I logged in was about a month ago and the last time I had this problem was two months ago. I’m expecting that recurring order to surface again sometime late December and it hasn’t. I know that their website has undergone some restructuring, so perhaps they’ve gotten that fixed. I really like their product and I wish they can get the website tighten up a little bit. If they could just give me a tab under my user account that allows me control of all my recurring orders, I’d have no problem with the company. Everything that I’ve tried from them, I enjoy and everything that I didn’t enjoy, I’ve done my best to cancel services on. But the Vegan Shakeology product is fantastic, and I use it every day. Generally, I am very happy with the services I have received from them.

Hello Mike,

We are sorry to hear the difficulty you have experienced when cancelling subscriptions.

Our websites are constantly being upgraded to make it more user friendly and better the customer experience.

We have reviewed your account and confirmed the Shakeology and Performance subscriptions have been cancelled. A refund has been processed for the most recent shipment of Shakeology for the inconvenience caused.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I love Beachbody's Insanity Max: 30. I already completed the program but I’m starting again on Monday. I’m also thinking about doing the 80 Day Obsession. I bought the program easily but on the other hand, Beachbody's website has an old graphics look so, it doesn't look up to date. But besides that, everything else is very easy to use and has a very simple design.

Hi Mariah,

So excited to hear about your MEGA success with Insanity Max: 30! We are currently revamping the demographics of our website to cater to the demand of our Beachbody subscribers.

You’re on the right track to success in health and fitness and we believe 80 Day Obsession would be a great addition to your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I had two different friends that had been doing Beachbody. Before, they had to buy a particular exercise pack then sometime last year, they went to On Demand streaming where they pay a fee every year and get access to all of Beachbody’s workout programs. I was super skeptical for a long time but that program was what made me finally do it too. I do the workout program and in just under a year and a half, I lost 35 pounds and went from size 12 to a size 4. I followed their workout calendar and used their nutrition guides.

I’ve had nothing but good experiences. I signed up under a great coach and she’s supportive and not pushy. And if you follow the program, they really work. It’s better than going to the gym. If you’re a self-motivated person, it’s a really great program. They give you every tool you need to be successful. I’ve had three friends sign up with them.

Hi April,

It’s easy for all of us to be skeptical when making health and fitness changes and there is so much out there to choose from.

You didn’t have to choose us and we thank you for giving us the chance.

Congratulations on reaching your fitness goals! It is great to hear that you are enjoying and taking advantage of all our Beachbody on Demand service has to offer.

Our customer’s success, is our success. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and success with us!

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I ordered the Beachbody On Demand and tried some of the Shakeology from Beachbody. I like the access and delivery of the Beachbody On Demand plus the ease of shipment and the convenience of it all. It is well organized, too. I’m very satisfied with the results I’m getting using their product and it works really well if I stick to it.

Hi Jon,

Great job on achieving wonderful results using our Beachbody On Demand and drinking Shakeology.

We wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey!

Resolution response: Dec. 25, 2017

I was contacted by a customer service representative almost immediately after I filed a complaint. The customer service I received was impeccable. They went above and beyond to resolve my complaint and shipped out replacement materials which I had received within 2 days of speaking with them. This is a company that truly cares about their customers and their product. I don't remember the name of the lady I spoke with, but she was great. Kudos to this company!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Expedited shipping fees for a 3-6 business day delivery are an absolute joke. This is the third time I have placed an order with expedited shipping of $12.95 and it never fails... I always receive it on the 6th business day. It doesn't matter where it ships from. This time however I may get on the 7th or 8th business day. Standard free Shipping 10 to 14 business days.

Hi Amber,

It was a pleasure speaking with you and thank you again for taking the time to speak with us and allowing us to address any concerns or questions you had.

We confirmed with you the timeframe for Express Shipping is between 3-6 business days. This information is displayed during the purchase and you can also find more information about our delivery time frames via the following link: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8443/kw/8443/~/order-delivery-time/lob/team

We always ensure our customer’s packages are being delivered complete and within the allotted timeframe, however we understand for reasons out of our control and for some reasons we do control, there can be delays in delivery.

As a courtesy to any inconveniences you’ve experienced we offered some appeasement items which we hope you enjoy and use to continue to succeed in your fitness goals.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

A friend mentioned to me what Beachbody was all about and I took some time to think it over. I wanted to improve my health and make a big change for myself, so that pushed me into signing up. I use Shakeology every day and have the online workouts with Beachbody. I noticed an increase in my energy levels and a decrease in my food cravings. I feel fuller for a longer time now throughout the day. So, I'm not reaching out to grabbing just something quick on the go to snack on which helps me get on a better track with my nutrition. It seems to be working for me as I'm slowly shedding down the pounds.

Hello Deanna,

We’re glad to hear you have incorporated Beachbody on Demand to your health regime. We hope you continue to fulfill a healthy life sytle and succeed in all your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I like the results from my friends who used Beachbody so I thought to try it myself. I ordered a variety of products. I started with Insanity and I did Asylum volume 1 and 2, plus multiple counts of P90X, Body Beast and 21 Day. The information on the website is wonderful and so is the whole user-friendliness of the program. But, the user experience that we got from the Beachbody is not attractive. The payment and being able to find the merchandise needs some improvement. Also, they should improve on the mobile app as we had the P90X app that I was able to crack. We are online and we do not have face-to-face interaction so it’s better if they could improve the experience in predicting what I would be doing today or what I should do when it’s reminding me.

I am very satisfied with the results, though. I am a consultant so I travel a lot and the program was convenient. I can follow the program without having to find a gym to go to which is wonderful. Plus, it was a bang for the buck and if you commit to it, it's just an awesome program. I love the trainers, Shanti and Tony. They are likable and I want to work with them. Overall, Beachbody On Demand is the right direction.

Hello Asish,

We are continuously upgrading our websites to better the shopping experience.

We thank you for your honest feedback and appreciate your dedication to Beachbody.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My neighbor is a Beachbody coach so I started doing some workouts with her. She recommended that I check out Beachbody On Demand. I bought the program and after we did a few of those workouts together, I started doing it on my own. It was easy to buy through Beachbody’s website but they could use some work on the web. They have multiple websites and sometimes it can be kind of hard to find different things.

I got the Shakeology in vanilla flavor and I’m very satisfied. I drink it every morning after a workout. Shakeology is pretty expensive but it tastes good. It’s more convenient for me to not eat a bunch of garbage in the mornings. I’ve been using the program for five months and I got good results with the Beachbody workouts I did. I played with P90X back in the DVD days and Beachbody’s streaming service to get access to all of them on my device is a great value and service for its price. I have recommended Beachbody.

Hello Arnold,

We are happy to hear about your experience since joining Beachbody On Demand. Don’t forget to submit your progress for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Factual basis uncertain
Resolution response: Dec. 21, 2017

Mr. ** was very helpful in resolving the Ebay issue. I did not fully understand Mr. ** concerns until after we discussed them. Mr. ** was very apologetic for the delay in explaining why I had not received a reply from him earlier and he fully renewed my confidence in his company.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

On 3/8/2012 I purchased a brand new DVD set on eBay entitled Shawn T, "Insanity" Workout Series. I completed the workout series and obtained the T-shirt. On 12/2/2017 I listed the DVD set for sale on eBay. The eBay listing included a description and photos of the DVD set as allowed under the Copyright First Sale Doctrine. On 12/5/2017 Ebay notified me that it had removed the listing because it contained a "copyright violation". Ebay did not provide any explanation at all of what it considered to be a copyright violation but it said that Beach Body LLC had filed the complaint. I requested an explanation of the reason for removing my listing and eBay refused. Instead it referred me to Beach Body LLC.

I contacted Beach Body LLC numerous times and it has not replied to me at all. Based on the Beach Body LLC false complaint, eBay has also threatened me by saying: "additional violations could result in the suspension of your account". Beach Body LLC actions together with eBay's actions appear in my opinion to be a joint conspiracy to prevent people from selling used (but purchased new) items that Beach Body feels are in competition with their new DVD sets. This is in violation of and appears to be an attempted end run around the First Sale Copyright Doctrine which allows a person to sell an item that it purchased new.

I would never do business with Beach Body LLC again. In my opinion, they are a heartless, unprofessional and ruthless corporation that uses sharp and dishonest business practices in an effort to generate corporate profits. There are plenty of other companies that sell competitive workout products that also run their businesses professionally, honestly and ethically.

Beachbody response

We are sorry to hear about James' frustration regarding the lapse in communication on this matter, and just like any other customer with Beachbody, we have already reached out to Mr. Pravel to directly address all of his concerns. We had a very productive conversation, exchanged additional information, (and are actively working towards an amicable resolution.)

Resolution response: Dec. 17, 2017

Beachbody called me and were very apologetic and took care of this issue appropriately . I am very thankful to the way they handled this and that they cared about my health .

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Just received Vegan Cafe Latte Shakeology and it made me super sick. Was throwing up, massive headaches, ended up in bed all day. I didn't pay 130 for that nor do I deserve it. I want them to send me Vegan Chocolate instead, but from experience friends have had with them, I don't think they will care to even make this right by sending me a different flavor instead. Horrible flavor could make you ill as it did to me.

Hello Daniela,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concerns with us.

We are truly sorry to hear about your negative experience using Shakeology.

We encourage people with any sensitivities to try a small amount first and if they have any unique medical conditions, to first consult with their physician.

A refund has been processed for the original order and we confirmed your Shakeology has been updated to the flavor of your choosing.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I wanted to get serious about daily exercise that I also wanted something that would walk me through it. Also, I wanted something that I could do at home, affordable and gave me some accountability. A friend of mine from college who has become a Beachbody coach reached to me and offered me all of the things and so I took the plunge and purchased Beachbody On Demand membership. I fell in love with it ever since. I purchased the Challenge Pack which came with a year’s subscription to the Beachbody On Demand. It came with a month's of supply of Shakeology, Shakeology shaker cups, the containers and the 21 Day Fix explanation plan that was the program that I've chosen to be my main one.

It was very easy to walk through the sets in making the purchase and everything was set up right away. They have some apps for the phone that have made it really easy to keep track of my workout. The super gym back up that’s changed recently is really a great way to contact my coach and to get involved in other challenge groups to motivate each other so, it’s really an easy process to work with outside of just the workout itself.

They give meal plans and eating plans to follow to get the best possible results because the diet is so important when working out as well. It gives me that connection to other professionals, people who can help, motivate throughout the process and keep me accountable along the way. That's the best way to keep that fitness lifestyle that I’ve always wanted. In addition, the price is absolutely unbeatable.

I am extremely satisfied with the results. I’ve experienced huge changes in my body, in my fitness and the programs are fantastic. I tell people all the time that I recommend Beachbody On Demand all day long. It gives incredible workouts and it's something that cannot be beaten. It's also one of the best ways that I found to stay on target into getting something that takes away the excuses. I would highly recommend it to anybody who is troubled with maintaining consistency in fitness lifestyle which all of us had struggled with.

Hello Leah,

Thank you for joining Beachbody! It is great to hear how placing an order was a very easy process.
Continue to follow the meal plan and workouts to see some amazing results.

Keep up the good work.

Beachbody Corporate

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Do NOT order Activit - you can cancel in thirty days but you will continue to be charged for 3 months. I called and cancelled. I never received an email stating that I needed to return the vitamins. 3 months later (November) and several long wait phone calls I still have a charge on credit card and cannot get refunded even though I have not received vitamins since September. I need to pay to return the September vitamins which I hope I can find to get a 29.95 refund. SCAMMERS!!! The advertisement of course does not tell you that nor will the company reach out to you to inform you. BUYERS BEWARE!!

Hi Regina,

Thank you for taking the time to confirm with us all of your concerns have all been fully resolved.

We offer promotional items during the checkout process, like Activit Vitamins or Beachbody on Demand, however, these items are completely optional to add to your cart and you are provided the option to pay for the entire amount in full or split into three monthly installments for on-going shipments. We confirmed your Activit Vitamin subscription was on a 3-pay installment plan which results in a shipment every three months and (3) monthly charges until the order is paid in full.

You have already been fully refunded for your Activit order.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we hope you continue to succeed in your health and fitness goals.

Beachbody Company Information

www.beachbody.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use