4.0/5 (63 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Perennial Van Lines

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company that operates throughout most parts of the United States. The company is a broker, so it arranges your move for you. It facilitates residential moves, corporate moves and vehicle transportation as well as packing, unpacking and storage. Customers can get a free quote either through the website or by phone.

Pros

• Includes auto transport services
  • Custom crating available
  • Offers packing and storage services

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company. As a broker, it facilitates moves throughout most of the U.S. but doesn’t serve all states. Customers can arrange auto transport, packing services and storage services.

What is Perennial Van Lines?

Perennial Van Lines is a moving broker that facilitates your move using a personal move coordinator who arranges a carrier for you. Potential customers can get a free quote by calling the company or through its website. Once everything is planned with the moving coordinator, Perennial Van Lines promises a safe and timely delivery of your belongings.

Perennial Van Lines services

Perennial Van Lines offers several moving services, including residential and commercial.

If you’re relocating to a new home, Perennial Van Lines can help. You’re assigned a personal moving coordinator who handles the majority of the planning. The coordinator ensures your belongings are treated with care and the process goes smoothly. They answer your questions and ensure your checklists are completed.
Moving a business is challenging, but Perennial Van Lines can help coordinate the process. The company's corporate movers are skilled in packing, loading and unpacking everything from files to furniture. They can disassemble bulky office furniture and carefully handle equipment. The company states that its goal is to get you back in business as soon as possible.
Perennial Van Lines handles every step of relocating your employee, from packing their belongings to setting up their new home. This allows your employee to focus on work without the stress of handling a move themselves. Whether it’s a single employee or an entire family relocating, Perennial Van Lines makes the move as quick and painless as possible.
Perennial Van Lines moves all vehicles. Your personal moving coordinator connects you with the auto transportation service that best suits your needs. The company only works with insured carriers that are properly licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation.
The company arranges for your items to be carefully packed in a way that guarantees their safety.
Perennial Van Lines offers temporary storage solutions in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Perennial Van Lines can build customized wooden crates with special padding to move and protect items that are particularly large or fragile.

Perennial Van Lines rates

Perennial Van Lines does not list any rates on the website. Since the cost of moving varies greatly, there’s no way to offer rates without knowing the parameters of the move first. Ultimately, the cost of your move depends on several factors, including:

• The distance you’re moving
  • The size and weight of the load
  • The time of your move
  • Extra services such as packing

Perennial Van Lines does offer customers a free cost estimate. To calculate the quote, you need to provide the number of rooms, the pickup and drop-off location and as accurate an inventory list as you can provide.

Perennial Van Lines FAQ

Where is Perennial Van Lines available?
Perennial Van Lines covers most U.S. states, but not all. The states not served include:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota

The company only has partial coverage in Nevada and Wyoming.

Is Perennial Van Lines a broker or carrier?
Perennial Van Lines is a federally licensed broker. The website’s disclaimer states the company is not a carrier.
Can Perennial Van Lines move my car?
Perennial Van Lines can help you transport your car to a new area.
How can I get a quote from Perennial Van Lines?
You can request a free quote from Perennial Van Lines either on the company's website or by phone.

Is Perennial Van Lines legit?

Perennial Van Lines is a legitimate broker to consider if you’re planning a move. It’s important to keep in mind that since the company is not a carrier, your moving day experience may vary based on the movers that Perennial brings in to complete the job — however, the company works with licensed shippers.

You should also source multiple quotes to ensure you’re getting the best deal. If Perennial Van Lines serves your area, it’s worth contacting the company for a free quote.

Perennial Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perennial Van Lines?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Bastri and his team were simply amazing! They worked efficiently but carefully to pack our home and did it all with a smile. They were super caring asking us to let them know if we needed help with anything, and they continually checked in with us regarding items to pack/not pack etc. Bastri and his team were super conscientious and went the extra mile to make sure we were kept at ease while they worked. They were also very good with our two Golden Retrievers! This team meticulously covered the floors and door jambs and came prepared to get the job done. Our move was only two hours south, and we had to place our things in storage. And believe me when I say that we are looking forward to seeing Bastri again when he helps us move from storage to our new house! We enthusiastically recommend Bastri and Perennial Van Lines to anyone looking for movers.

Perennial Van Lines response

Hi Peter, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Achieving superior service and superb residential, commercial and corporate moving experiences to our guests is our top priority.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2022

My move with Perennial Van Lines went smoothly. I just didn't like the middleman. I found out that the only thing they did was contact a mover in the area, and they got so much money for that. I contacted the mover, but I considered him a middleman only because after he contacted the actual mover, you do everything with that person and you no longer deal with the original contact. And that was pricey. I said, "Well, that's messed up because the mover is doing all the work." So, I didn't like that part. Although, the move went very well.

It was hard to contact the contractor at first. But they got in touch with me, told me what day they would be by my house. And they came as promised and moved. They dinged my walls a bit, but I didn't complain. I figured it's something I can do. But it was a special painting technique I had on that wall. Other than that, I have a Tempur-Pedic bed, so they had to move that very well. They broke it down very well. And they moved me, they were patient and thorough. So, I was very happy with the actual guys that came and made the move, and delivered my household goods. It was a small move. Although I was very nervous, I was satisfied with everything. I switched movers because I didn't trust the mover I had. And who actually moved me walked me through how to get rid of that mover and come to them. So, that was very courteous. He seemed to be very experienced in that.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your feedback. Perennial Van Lines Customer Service team is available to assist you throughout the move. Perennial Van Lines also has 24 hour Customer Service available.

Original review: April 22, 2022

Perennial Van Lines' rep kept promising me a good rate. It was my first time hiring someone to move me from state to state. They gave me a good deal. Everything went good. The movers did great, moving from my apartment from one state to the other. They showed up the next day like they promised and did everything in a timely manner. I thought it would take all night because I had a lot of stuff, but they did it quickly. And they did it even faster when they came and dropped everything off.

The only issue was towards the end because I had to get a money order. It was New Year's and I could not get a money order anywhere. Plus, I have a bank account from Texas, and that bank is not over here in Louisiana. So I had a hard time withdrawing money as well. But luckily, I was able to do so. It just took a little while. It was a little pricey, but everything went good.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you and your family the best of luck in your new home.

Original review: April 16, 2022

The guy who I talked to on the phone when I was arranging the move was super helpful. On moving day, I had packed everything up and the crew came in quite quickly, and put everything that I wanted to go into the truck into the truck. They wrapped up all my furniture in cloth, which was great, which meant that they were safe. However, one of my things didn't have a label, which was a chair, and they Sharpied the label onto the chair. Also, they lost a piece of my furniture. But that came back to me two to three weeks after the move.

The crew was super helpful and very friendly. I would recommend Perennial. I don't know if this is a ploy but they said that someone canceled and I had such a good discount rate because they already had someone going from Massachusetts to Florida. It was very convincing so I used them. I compared them to renting a U-Haul by myself and it would have been almost as expensive as having them move my stuff for me. So, it was a great price from Perennial.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear the items were labeled and the item was retrieved.

Original review: March 16, 2022

When I spoke to them, they went above and beyond with the way they contacted me back and let me know what they could do and how they could move numbers around. They were very open with their policies and price list. I felt comfortable with them. The moving crew was the best I've experienced. We had agreed to a certain amount but they told me that it could fluctuate based on me having more or less. I liked the fact that if what I had was less than what I said, they would change the price.

The movers saw that what I had was well over what I predicted. Instead of the hassle of a truck which we thought it was gonna be, it was almost the entire truck. They were quick to contact the office and one of the main gets went above and beyond to see what they could work and move around prices for me. I liked them.

When we got past that and they started the actual moving of the items, they saw that there were some that we didn't properly box. Just so nothing got damaged they said, "Hey, listen. We have some extra boxes, no fee, we'll rebox it. We'll protect some of these items." I would definitely recommend them to other people as well.

HI Devin,

I am happy to hear your move went smooth. Customer Satisfaction is out #1 goal. Good luck in your new home.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

The crew was on time, efficient, responsive and communicative. Overall I’m very happy with the service they provided, I’d hire them again and highly recommend that you do too. I’ve hired them to move out from 1 bedroom apartment, they provided boxes, wrapping paper, tape, Nadir and his 3 other coworkers were amazing! Very efficient, arrived on time as scheduled, they carefully wrapped and padded every item. It was a big job! Lots of heavy furniture, lots of steps, 500 lb Safe, 200 lbs Pennies! Always with smiles on faces. Helped us at the new home, placing and unwrapping our belongings. This is the second time we have use interstate relocation and moving company! Incredible both times. No hidden fees either! Love this company!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2022

I recently used Perennial Van Lines to move my belongings between two cities, and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. From the initial quote process to the final delivery, the team at Perennial Van Lines was professional, efficient, and incredibly helpful. The movers were prompt, friendly, and took great care to ensure that all of my belongings were packed and transported safely. They worked quickly and efficiently, and made the moving process as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend Perennial Van Lines to anyone in need of a reliable and affordable moving company. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none, and I will definitely be using them again in the future. Five stars!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

One of the best moving companies out here. I was having trust issues with moving companies after some of my stuff got damaged during moving to my current location, Perennial Van Lines assured me that all my property would reach its destination and boy did they deliver. They also have some of the best customer services when you have any issues or inquiries, and they charge a pretty reasonable price considering the superb services they offer. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

The communication was great. These guys are the absolute best and at very competitive prices too! They followed through on every promise and even went beyond. They took great care with our belongings. I highly recommend them!

Perennial Van Lines response

Marcus, thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy that we were able to help you and we thank you for choosing us as your moving company in Florida. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

It was seamless. They were professional, courteous and efficient. I liked that they padded my furniture with blankets then used shrink wrap. My furniture was not scratched and handled with care. There were no hidden fees. They were upfront about their prices.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback, Zindane! We appreciate your support of our leading moving company in Delray Beach, FL.

Perennial Van Lines Company Information