2. Movers

4.2/5 (10 ratings)

About Perennial Van Lines

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company that operates throughout most parts of the United States. The company is a broker, so it arranges your move for you. It facilitates residential moves, corporate moves and vehicle transportation as well as packing, unpacking and storage. Customers can get a free quote either through the website or by phone.

Pros

• Includes auto transport services
  • Custom crating available
  • Offers packing and storage services

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company. As a broker, it facilitates moves throughout most of the U.S. but doesn’t serve all states. Customers can arrange auto transport, packing services and storage services.

What is Perennial Van Lines?

Perennial Van Lines is a moving broker that facilitates your move using a personal move coordinator who arranges a carrier for you. Potential customers can get a free quote by calling the company or through its website. Once everything is planned with the moving coordinator, Perennial Van Lines promises a safe and timely delivery of your belongings.

Perennial Van Lines services

Perennial Van Lines offers several moving services, including residential and commercial.

If you’re relocating to a new home, Perennial Van Lines can help. You’re assigned a personal moving coordinator who handles the majority of the planning. The coordinator ensures your belongings are treated with care and the process goes smoothly. They answer your questions and ensure your checklists are completed.
Moving a business is challenging, but Perennial Van Lines can help coordinate the process. The company's corporate movers are skilled in packing, loading and unpacking everything from files to furniture. They can disassemble bulky office furniture and carefully handle equipment. The company states that its goal is to get you back in business as soon as possible.
Perennial Van Lines handles every step of relocating your employee, from packing their belongings to setting up their new home. This allows your employee to focus on work without the stress of handling a move themselves. Whether it’s a single employee or an entire family relocating, Perennial Van Lines makes the move as quick and painless as possible.
Perennial Van Lines moves all vehicles. Your personal moving coordinator connects you with the auto transportation service that best suits your needs. The company only works with insured carriers that are properly licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation.
The company arranges for your items to be carefully packed in a way that guarantees their safety.
Perennial Van Lines offers temporary storage solutions in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Perennial Van Lines can build customized wooden crates with special padding to move and protect items that are particularly large or fragile.

Perennial Van Lines rates

Perennial Van Lines does not list any rates on the website. Since the cost of moving varies greatly, there’s no way to offer rates without knowing the parameters of the move first. Ultimately, the cost of your move depends on several factors, including:

• The distance you’re moving
  • The size and weight of the load
  • The time of your move
  • Extra services such as packing

Perennial Van Lines does offer customers a free cost estimate. To calculate the quote, you need to provide the number of rooms, the pickup and drop-off location and as accurate an inventory list as you can provide.

Perennial Van Lines FAQ

Perennial Van Lines covers most U.S. states, but not all. The states not served include:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota

The company only has partial coverage in Nevada and Wyoming.

Perennial Van Lines is a federally licensed broker. The website’s disclaimer states the company is not a carrier.
Perennial Van Lines can help you transport your car to a new area.
You can request a free quote from Perennial Van Lines either on the company's website or by phone.

Is Perennial Van Lines legit?

Perennial Van Lines is a legitimate broker to consider if you’re planning a move. It’s important to keep in mind that since the company is not a carrier, your moving day experience may vary based on the movers that Perennial brings in to complete the job — however, the company works with licensed shippers.

You should also source multiple quotes to ensure you’re getting the best deal. If Perennial Van Lines serves your area, it’s worth contacting the company for a free quote.

Perennial Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perennial Van Lines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perennial Van Lines?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Right from the start when I spoke to them everything was very clearly communicated. The questions they had about my stuff were very appropriate and thus they came with everything that was needed to make the move easy and fast. The two gentlemen they sent were very polite, professional and did a great job.

Perennial Van Lines response

We are happy to hear that you had a great moving experience! We understand communication is very important and happy to hear we were able to provide that to you. We wish you and your family the best of luck in your new home!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

4 guys arrived on time, worked very hard and very carefully. The kitchen and attached counter were quite fragile but these guys made it look easy. I am terrible at remembering names but these guys were very nice and professional. Easy to schedule, good price and great work. Recommended! Thanks for your help.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal. Perennial Van Lines wishes you and your family the best of luck in your new home.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

They were super easy to schedule appointments with even though I gave them short notice and they were very efficient every step of the way. The movers were fast, reliable, friendly, and very detail oriented and careful in moving furniture. I would definitely use them again and also refer to friends and family! Thumbs up!

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

The movers showed up on time, were very quick yet careful with the stuff in our 3-bedroom place, and got the job done with no damage to anything. Finally, the cost was very competitive with no hidden fees or expenses. Good movers at a fair price and with a good experience for the customer from start to finish. Highly recommend it!

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your opinion and wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I required assistance moving at the last possible moment and they crushed me in for the following day. The folks showed up early (with my endorsement), were well mannered and deferential, worked their butts off without a doubt, and were cautious with my things. Their costs appeared to be entirely sensible and most certainly beats me attempting to lease a truck and having furniture falling on me as I've done previously. I energetically suggest them and on the off chance that I need them again I will not spare a moment calling them once more.

Perennial Van Lines response

Perennial Van Lines has the best team of dispatchers. Getting your moved serviced at the last minute was a great pleasure for us. The Perennial family wishes you and your family the best of luck.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

They were best on rates and above all, their guys are courteous, fast and careful with my belongings. They also reassembled my bed with care. And unpacked my wardrobe boxes for me into the closet at no extra charge. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for the positive feedback. Perennial Van Lines wishes you and your family a safe and Happy Holiday season.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

They arrived on schedule and were efficient in packing and loading my stuff. They wrapped my furniture multiple times with plastic to ensure my items weren’t damaged. Even my large plants made it to the destination happy and healthy. Highly satisfied. Thank you guys!

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

This group is a complete SCAM. Once they get your initial deposit you'll never hear from them again. They do NOT return phone calls, do NOT reply to emails and if you ever do get through you're told it's not their department's responsibility, regardless of the department you reach. Further, once you pay the non-refundable deposit you're required to pay the balance of your fees in CASH. And they don't disclose that until you've paid the deposit. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CRIMINALS AT ALL COSTS.

Perennial Van Lines response

The customers concerns have been addressed and is moving forward with his move.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

We had a really amazing experience with these guys. They were punctual, even a little early, and got straight to it. All of our stuff is in great shape thanks to their careful, fast, and efficient work. The price is the best we found in the area, and everyone we talked to at the company is nice and fun to talk to. Props!

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. Perennial Van Lines wishes you and your family the best of luck at your new destination.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Without getting into too much detail, Perennial Van Lines was hired to move us from San Diego to Texas. They are a broker who states they will guide you through the process and be with you through the end. That is not the case - they hired a HORRIBLE mover, who is not out of business - DIAMOND CLOVES MOVERS out of NEW JERSEY. We paid for a full pack service - many of our items were thrown into boxes and broken. An expensive item was stolen. We were offered $200 by Perennial for our trouble, and $1,500 for the expensive item from Diamond only to have them completely be nonresponsive after the offer. We paid just over $27,000 for this move and a year later have had no recourse. We have filed with NMCRA and DOT and are now looking at small claims court in Florida. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Do not trust all reviews that you see - Diamond Clove has several reviews coincidentally posted on the same day....hmmm....very strange!!!

Perennial Van Lines response

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to Perennial Van Lines. A member from our Management team will be contacting you.

Perennial Van Lines Company Information