3.7/5 (54 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Justin Martino

About Perennial Van Lines

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company that operates throughout most parts of the United States. The company is a broker, so it arranges your move for you. It facilitates residential moves, corporate moves and vehicle transportation as well as packing, unpacking and storage. Customers can get a free quote either through the website or by phone.

Pros

• Includes auto transport services
  • Custom crating available
  • Offers packing and storage services

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Perennial Van Lines is a moving company. As a broker, it facilitates moves throughout most of the U.S. but doesn’t serve all states. Customers can arrange auto transport, packing services and storage services.

What is Perennial Van Lines?

Perennial Van Lines is a moving broker that facilitates your move using a personal move coordinator who arranges a carrier for you. Potential customers can get a free quote by calling the company or through its website. Once everything is planned with the moving coordinator, Perennial Van Lines promises a safe and timely delivery of your belongings.

Perennial Van Lines services

Perennial Van Lines offers several moving services, including residential and commercial.

If you’re relocating to a new home, Perennial Van Lines can help. You’re assigned a personal moving coordinator who handles the majority of the planning. The coordinator ensures your belongings are treated with care and the process goes smoothly. They answer your questions and ensure your checklists are completed.
Moving a business is challenging, but Perennial Van Lines can help coordinate the process. The company's corporate movers are skilled in packing, loading and unpacking everything from files to furniture. They can disassemble bulky office furniture and carefully handle equipment. The company states that its goal is to get you back in business as soon as possible.
Perennial Van Lines handles every step of relocating your employee, from packing their belongings to setting up their new home. This allows your employee to focus on work without the stress of handling a move themselves. Whether it’s a single employee or an entire family relocating, Perennial Van Lines makes the move as quick and painless as possible.
Perennial Van Lines moves all vehicles. Your personal moving coordinator connects you with the auto transportation service that best suits your needs. The company only works with insured carriers that are properly licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation.
The company arranges for your items to be carefully packed in a way that guarantees their safety.
Perennial Van Lines offers temporary storage solutions in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Perennial Van Lines can build customized wooden crates with special padding to move and protect items that are particularly large or fragile.

Perennial Van Lines rates

Perennial Van Lines does not list any rates on the website. Since the cost of moving varies greatly, there’s no way to offer rates without knowing the parameters of the move first. Ultimately, the cost of your move depends on several factors, including:

• The distance you’re moving
  • The size and weight of the load
  • The time of your move
  • Extra services such as packing

Perennial Van Lines does offer customers a free cost estimate. To calculate the quote, you need to provide the number of rooms, the pickup and drop-off location and as accurate an inventory list as you can provide.

Perennial Van Lines FAQ

Where is Perennial Van Lines available?
Perennial Van Lines covers most U.S. states, but not all. The states not served include:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota

The company only has partial coverage in Nevada and Wyoming.

Is Perennial Van Lines a broker or carrier?
Perennial Van Lines is a federally licensed broker. The website’s disclaimer states the company is not a carrier.
Can Perennial Van Lines move my car?
Perennial Van Lines can help you transport your car to a new area.
How can I get a quote from Perennial Van Lines?
You can request a free quote from Perennial Van Lines either on the company's website or by phone.

Is Perennial Van Lines legit?

Perennial Van Lines is a legitimate broker to consider if you’re planning a move. It’s important to keep in mind that since the company is not a carrier, your moving day experience may vary based on the movers that Perennial brings in to complete the job — however, the company works with licensed shippers.

You should also source multiple quotes to ensure you’re getting the best deal. If Perennial Van Lines serves your area, it’s worth contacting the company for a free quote.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perennial Van Lines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perennial Van Lines?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My wife loves this company. They were there from start to finish on moving day. They helped us pack up, loaded all of our stuff, and met us at our new home. We had 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and upstairs, so I thought it would take a while but the workers with Perennial are super fast. Not a single thing was damaged or lost, and our moving day was a success. We will use them in the future if we have the choice.

Perennial Van Lines response

Matthew, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy that we were able to help you and we thank you for choosing us as your moving company in Delray Beach, FL. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2022

My move with Perennial Van Lines went smoothly. I just didn't like the middleman. I found out that the only thing they did was contact a mover in the area, and they got so much money for that. I contacted the mover, but I considered him a middleman only because after he contacted the actual mover, you do everything with that person and you no longer deal with the original contact. And that was pricey. I said, "Well, that's messed up because the mover is doing all the work." So, I didn't like that part. Although, the move went very well.

It was hard to contact the contractor at first. But they got in touch with me, told me what day they would be by my house. And they came as promised and moved. They dinged my walls a bit, but I didn't complain. I figured it's something I can do. But it was a special painting technique I had on that wall. Other than that, I have a Tempur-Pedic bed, so they had to move that very well. They broke it down very well. And they moved me, they were patient and thorough. So, I was very happy with the actual guys that came and made the move, and delivered my household goods. It was a small move. Although I was very nervous, I was satisfied with everything. I switched movers because I didn't trust the mover I had. And who actually moved me walked me through how to get rid of that mover and come to them. So, that was very courteous. He seemed to be very experienced in that.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your feedback. Perennial Van Lines Customer Service team is available to assist you throughout the move. Perennial Van Lines also has 24 hour Customer Service available.

Original review: April 22, 2022

Perennial Van Lines' rep kept promising me a good rate. It was my first time hiring someone to move me from state to state. They gave me a good deal. Everything went good. The movers did great, moving from my apartment from one state to the other. They showed up the next day like they promised and did everything in a timely manner. I thought it would take all night because I had a lot of stuff, but they did it quickly. And they did it even faster when they came and dropped everything off.

The only issue was towards the end because I had to get a money order. It was New Year's and I could not get a money order anywhere. Plus, I have a bank account from Texas, and that bank is not over here in Louisiana. So I had a hard time withdrawing money as well. But luckily, I was able to do so. It just took a little while. It was a little pricey, but everything went good.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. We wish you and your family the best of luck in your new home.

Original review: April 16, 2022

The guy who I talked to on the phone when I was arranging the move was super helpful. On moving day, I had packed everything up and the crew came in quite quickly, and put everything that I wanted to go into the truck into the truck. They wrapped up all my furniture in cloth, which was great, which meant that they were safe. However, one of my things didn't have a label, which was a chair, and they Sharpied the label onto the chair. Also, they lost a piece of my furniture. But that came back to me two to three weeks after the move.

The crew was super helpful and very friendly. I would recommend Perennial. I don't know if this is a ploy but they said that someone canceled and I had such a good discount rate because they already had someone going from Massachusetts to Florida. It was very convincing so I used them. I compared them to renting a U-Haul by myself and it would have been almost as expensive as having them move my stuff for me. So, it was a great price from Perennial.

Perennial Van Lines response

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear the items were labeled and the item was retrieved.

Original review: March 16, 2022

When I spoke to them, they went above and beyond with the way they contacted me back and let me know what they could do and how they could move numbers around. They were very open with their policies and price list. I felt comfortable with them. The moving crew was the best I've experienced. We had agreed to a certain amount but they told me that it could fluctuate based on me having more or less. I liked the fact that if what I had was less than what I said, they would change the price.

The movers saw that what I had was well over what I predicted. Instead of the hassle of a truck which we thought it was gonna be, it was almost the entire truck. They were quick to contact the office and one of the main gets went above and beyond to see what they could work and move around prices for me. I liked them.

When we got past that and they started the actual moving of the items, they saw that there were some that we didn't properly box. Just so nothing got damaged they said, "Hey, listen. We have some extra boxes, no fee, we'll rebox it. We'll protect some of these items." I would definitely recommend them to other people as well.

HI Devin,

I am happy to hear your move went smooth. Customer Satisfaction is out #1 goal. Good luck in your new home.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

They handle your belongings with such care, dismantle furniture quickly and efficiently and wrap everything up safely. It felt great to trust that my items would all be cared for. Also can't beat the price by comparison!

Perennial Van Lines response

Hi Eric, Thank you for the great review! Perennial Van Lines strives to provide the best service and repairs possible. The best compliment we can receive is the referral of your friends and family. Our services include residential moving, commercial moving and corporate moving services. Thank you again.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

These guys gave me the best price. They worked very quickly and efficiently. They carefully and meticulously packed and wrapped all delicate items and furniture as if it was their own. I highly recommend them.

Perennial Van Lines response

Hello Jenn, thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Perennial Van Lines! Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I use this company to move long distance from the Alabama coast to the California coast. Overall they did a great job and were observant of all of my needs and took care of the few issues that I had that came up. I would definitely use them again.

Perennial Van Lines response

Hi Bree, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Achieving superior service and superb residential, commercial and corporate moving experiences to our guests in Delray Beach is our top priority.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Mike ** booked my move and said he was my contact and available Monday-Saturday for assistance. He told me I would get a call 3 days before the move to confirm my inventory and that I could add full packing service at that time. I paid Perennial Van Lines $1800 when booking the move. I have tried calling repeatedly to Mike’s direct number and to perennials customer care number. I’ve left messages to be called back, messages with questions, and had the operator make note on my account that I wanted full pack. Twice I have talked to the operator and she told me that my account showed that I wanted full pack.

The day before my move when I had still not heard from them I called Mike’s direct line and luckily for me Kevin answered the call. I informed him of my concern and he immediately got me in contact with the company that was doing the move. When the movers showed up they had no idea that they needed to pack up my apartment. I again tried multiple times calling all the numbers I had for perennial no one answered. I’ve left several messages and no one has called me back. Do not use perennial Van Lines!! You will be paying for nothing!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

Perennial Van Lines was efficient from start to finish. They also gave us suggestions on packing specific items. They were much more secure with our items. It was a two-bedroom and two-bathroom house. We also had three stories, so these guys had to go up and down many stairs. We recommend this company if you look for quick, efficient, and helpful professional movers.

Perennial Van Lines response

Hi Bryon, Thank you for the great review! Perennial Van Lines strives to provide the best service and repairs possible. The best compliment we can receive is the referral of your friends and family. Our services include residential moving, commercial moving and corportate moving services. Thank you again.

Perennial Van Lines Company Information