Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
Walgreens, one of the largest pharmacy chains in the U.S., knows health. It also knows that redundancy isn’t redundant when it comes to patient health. It backs up phone systems through multiple providers to prevent outages and has two call centers in dramatically different geographic locations, all to ensure the lines are always open.
- They offer three Ready Response products: There are three products available that offer different ways to call the 24/7 Response Center Operators including their cellular medical alert system that doesn’t require a landline.
- Carrier compatibility: The service depends on compatibility with your phone service provider, so customers will need to verify before purchasing.
- They have dual monitoring centers: There are currently two centers supporting the service in the United States.
- They offer location-based service: Their Ready Response On –the-Go System offers GPS location based services.
- Best for Seniors living alone, persons with newly diagnosed or severe epilepsy, persons with uncontrolled diabetes, persons who suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease and caregivers.
Compare Medical Alert Systems
Walgreens Ready Response Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Walgreens Ready Response
- United States