Walgreens Pharmacy

• 3%
  • 3%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

Reviewed May 28, 2024

The employee **, who works in the pharmacy, gave us derogatory treatment today, speaking to my wife in an ostensible and disrespectful manner, people like that should not be serving people, especially in a pharmacy. Then he called us to say that he did not mix the medications (antibiotics) and we had to return. Location: Walgreens, 13880 Towne Pl Blvd, Orlando, FL 32837.

Reviewed May 24, 2024

Literally a Joke. Every day my girlfriend's phone is blowing up that per prescription is ready and I go up there and nobody can find it. They tell me Every time I can wait or come back. I always come back hours later sometimes it's filled. This time it was at another Walgreens and will be here in 5 days.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Walgreens has a phone bank that is horrible. The website is even worse. The staff would rather you die while waiting for your prescription than show empathy and understanding. I have a life ending condition and due to Walgreens I have been without medication for 4 days.

Reviewed May 20, 2024

Received a text message stating prescription was ready for pickup. Drove up to pick up the prescription, I used the drive thru area and I was told to come wait inside because it wasn’t ready. I waited inside for about 15-20 minutes and was then told they do not have the prescription and it would be difficult to get there, and they “may or may not have it on Wednesday” which is two days from now. I was then told the text message you receive stating it is ready is automatic and it does not mean they actually have it ready.

Reviewed May 20, 2024

Took 2 scripts in to get filled. 1 was filled. The other was ordered and was to be in the next day. The next day they said the doctor was on a DO NOT FILL list, which was a lie. And if so why did they fill the 1st script? Went to another pharmacy who reached out to Walgreens and they told them the same thing. The med is a med you cannot just stop taking as it has severe withdrawal symptoms such as seizures and even death. They had no compassion whatsoever. DO NOT USE THIS PHARMACY, they could care less about their patients. I ended up finding a local pharmacy. Oh and Taylor the Pharmacy Supervisor at that location shouldn't even be allowed in the Pharmacy industry. Talks over you and very condescending.

Reviewed May 20, 2024

Simple terrible. I had hospital transfer medication order to Walgreens. Walgreens sent me emails they received the info and that I could go to the store I had picked, to pick it up last Sunday. I get there, nobody in pharmacy knew anything about it. I showed them the info I received from Walgreens. I still am out of my medicine, if I get sick due to this, Walgreens will know.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

We didn’t choose Walgreens; we fell into it by a buy out of the Bi-Mart pharmacy in their store. There is a persistent personnel shortage. The person in front is woefully overworked and stressed. It comes out in a terse, dismissive attitude. Apparently there have been words exchanged with the customers; there is now a sign that basically states that we have to have mutual respect for each other. The hours were shortened. We now do not have pharmacy on weekends. We will be changing to a different pharmacy.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

This place is always understaffed and and never available for your call. They never get my son's rx right NEVER. The sad part is I don’t have a lot of choices to use!! Walgreens Oak Ridge TN. GET IT TOGETHER BECAUSE SERVICE THERE AND COMPETENCE IS LACKING.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I am very worried about the vaccinations they give. I had a Nurse that seemed like she was spastic and spacey when I requested a flu vaccine and forgot which shot she was giving me. To be honest I came to Walgreens because it was a 24 hour pharmacy. If I am congested in the middle of night I am stuck waiting until morning because ** is held behind the counter. Also love it when Google hours are always wrong when it comes to them being open. There was a girl at the register that was trying to close a half hour early and her heart sank when I told her I was ready to check out. I can understand 5 mins before closing. I apologize for interrupting your work besties fun time counting the til. I didn't mean to be rude shopping for a medicine. I very rarely go to a Walgreens. I go to Albertsons because even though the prices are higher, I have better quality care and competent staff to take care of medical questions. Also they don't close early.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I was a Walgreens Pharmacy customer for years…Until I really needed a good pharmacy after my heart surgery I never realized how rude and incompetent the staff seems. I have a lot of issues and I’m on a lot of meds everyday just to be able to function at all. On refill day, when I pick up, it comes in a shopping bag with the paperwork stapled to the top. After being notified my prescriptions are ready I picked up and brought the bag home only to find 2 of my heart meds are missing.They had the order to refill for a week or so before they were ready.

So I called and they told me they tried to call the doctor but they never heard back..Meanwhile I have like one day's worth of these meds that I just can’t stop taking because they didn’t follow up on my order…that’s their job. So I called my doc's office and had them refill my scripts myself, which If they had called the day after they say they got no response I would have called. When I asked why they never mention that prescriptions were missing when they hand me my sealed shopping bag full of meds, they told me I need to assume the responsibility for my own meds, it’s not their job. They were fired on the spot…Me having to take responsibility cost them thousands between what I paid and my insurance paid. They also gouged the prices of diabetic supplies during the pandemic

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I went through the drive-through to pickup my 90-day blood pressure RX. When I returned home, I realized that I only received 27 pills. I called the Pharmacist, who mentioned there was a machine count issue and agreed that I pick up the remaining 63 pills the day my additional pending RX would be ready. I returned to pick up the new RX and my missing blood pressure one. Ianna, who serviced me through the drive-through window, this day, didn’t see my old, missing order and advised me to drive around the parking lot so see can service others in line.

I asked her if she meant drive around until my RX was ready and get back in line. She confirmed yes’s and said I could come inside and wait. These are two mistakes and I was offended. There was no remorse on behalf of Walgreens at their fault. I told her I will send a review online. I suggested she send me a message that it’s ready. I should not have to spend my gas for their mistakes. Ianna called me when I was halfway home to inform me the RX was ready.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 20, 2024

We have frequently had to wait in the pharmacy drive thru of the Fort Wright, Kentucky Walgreens for 28, 32, and 48 minutes for prescriptions that were called in hours before. Then when you get to the window and they close on you. What happened to serving everyone in line?? Today, I was told to come back in 15 minutes. I did and they closed 2 minutes early. I tried to run in the store and I had 1 minute left before closing time and they refused to open to give me my heart medication. This was the last straw. I plan to change to the Kroger pharmacy down the road. Shameful Walgreens!

Reviewed April 20, 2024

I’ve been going to Walgreens for years. This is mostly because of the locations of the pharmacies, as many of them are close to my home. And I have to say, overall my experiences have been awful. And I’m not saying this based upon going there once or twice. I’ve gone there hundreds of time. And it’s no exaggeration to say that about 90% of the time there have been “issues.” Average wait time in a line of two to three people is about 20 mins. Everything is so slow: from the processing, to the tech having to speak with the pharmacist, to the tech/pharmacist checking out products that have nothing to do with a pharmacy at the checkout! Why do they allow patrons to check out non-Pharmacy related items?! To make the process more efficient, tell customers that you can only check out pharmacy-related It; anything else can be purchased at the register at the front of the store.

Another issue is that there have been many times when Walgreens simply does not have Medication in stock. And without exception, every time this has happened the response I get is, “that item is out of stock, It won’t be here for a few days.” There is no attempt by the pharmacist or tech to search other Walgreens Or even give a partial fill The medication. I simply have to wait sometimes 3 to 5 days until the item is back in stock. How and why this happens is beyond me. I get that you might run out of medication‘s that are in high demand here and there, but the medication I get are not high demand, nor are they Unpopular meds. Another issue is that of staffing. There’s usually one tech and a pharmacist on duty, no matter what time of day it is. Almost almost every Walgreens I’ve gone to is woefully understaffed.

And another Issue my Walgreens is horrible Based upon my experience, several times that the pharmacy staff simply can’t find my medication. It gets placed in the wrong bin, or is missing entirely, and they have no idea why. Needless to say, this is very upsetting. If it were possible, I would never again go to Walgreens to get medications. My hope is that many, if not all, medication will be able to get through the mail. And given how incompetent Walgreens is, I’m sure that they will mess this novel method of getting medication’s up royally. So much so, that other Beth companies will soon overtake Walgreens and they will hardly exist. Fingers crossed. And sure, there may be plenty of reasons why the above mention things happen. But the bottom line is, I don’t care. I would never recommend Walgreens to anyone— Ever. Their pharmacies are sloppy, unorganized, inefficient, And borderline negligent regarding keeping medication stocked.

Reviewed April 19, 2024

Terrible loud service here. An employee was making a fast, loud, automatic door slam noise when I was shopping. It’s supposed to be a gentle store that sells drugs but ends up pressuring wimpy, quiet shoppers. There was no security guard and the employees wanted local violence.

Reviewed April 18, 2024

The Walgreens on 17th and Hoover in Longmont Colorado took 28 hours to fill up prescription for simple **. In order to get my prescription I had to call my insurance company which had been charged already the day before by Walgreens on 17th and Hoover.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed April 16, 2024

I placed an order through this horrible app on Friday 4/12/24 prior to the store opening. I called Walgreens Customer Service number when I notice that the charge was applied to my bank account several times. I was told that this was an IT issue and that the funds should be returned to my account the next morning. I am a single mother on a single income so this was really stressful for me. I called back the next day and was told that I would receive my funds on Monday since this occurred on Friday.

This was different than what I was told yesterday and was extremely frustrating. I called back on Tuesday after still not being refunded my $80+ on Monday as promised and was told that it may not be refunded until Thursday but that she will put in an escalation ticket. I then asked for them to close my walgreens account because this is highly unacceptable, the app is a nightmare, and customers service reps has consistently provided false information. I may receive my refund on my next payday. This was a really hard week for me and it is extremely frustrating that Walgreens caused it to be so, and could simply care less.

Reviewed April 15, 2024

The pharmacy never answers the phone in a reasonable time. It's taken over 25 minutes on several occasions to get someone to answer. When they finally answer they sound clearly agitated, rushed and extremely rude. I’ve been short on pain pills that were initialed showing double checked (they did correct this and were replaced). Very unprofessional, do not recommend. I don’t know how the rest of the store is run, but from what I can tell you, I would avoid this location's pharmacy.

Reviewed April 8, 2024

The most rudest, disrespectful people I have ever dealt with. I have been trying simple change locations fer two YEARS and they still can not get it right. Then they say it's me. I can't change locations in their computer. All Of these disrespect people are the worst to deal with. I HATE WALGREENS PHARM.

Reviewed March 30, 2024

I would voluntarily use Walgreens usually but recently I was forced to use them because I had trouble getting any medication from my usual pharmacy that actually delivers. Walgreens takes an eternity to do anything and the one I used actually lost my prescription from the doctor. How do you lose an electronic script? It’s also NEVER ready when they say it is. Then when it is ready they still take all day ringing it up. I hope the shortage on medication is over so I can go back to my old pharmacy because Walgreens sucks!

Reviewed March 29, 2024

Never friendly. Always trying to override doctor's scripts and never right on the dates for the subscription. Have several life or death medication with them. Surprised I’ve made it this far in my life. I wouldn’t recommend going here unless maybe end of life care.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed March 28, 2024

I use Walgreens to receive my medication. They recently took it upon themselves to split a 30 day prescription into a 15 day so they could charge me a second co-pay to get the remainder of my medication. I couldn't afford the second co-pay and had to wait for the next month to get a full prescription from another pharmacy. A second problem is that their automated system constantly notified me that my prescription was being worked on and when I would call to check on the status, they would later tell me that they hadn't received a script.

Reviewed March 15, 2024

I had a prescription placed with Walgreens last night. It took until around noontime today for the prescription to be ready. That's fine. I selected same delivery and paid the extra $5.99 plus a courier tip so I would get my medication TODAY. Called the pharmacy at 5:15pm as it still hadn't been delivered and was told "the order never went through" (even though the website said that my order was waiting for a courier). Why the hell did I pay for same day delivery if there was no intention of getting me my prescription when I needed it?? That is really shoddy practices. They best reimburse me the same-day delivery fee and courier tip since I will be picking the prescription up myself tomorrow (I couldn't get there today, which is why I selected same-day delivery).

Reviewed March 14, 2024

Walgreens Children's Cold, Cough & Runny Nose, had a Major Problem: Can not open bottle after first time use. Can't even cut open, can't hammer open, can't boil open, and multiple people tried opening it with nothing but a few drops coming out and that was with putting a screwdriver under the edge of the bottle. Cap upper part just spins, but nothing can open the safety cap.

Next Problem: Called Questions or comments number at 18664672748 on 13 March 2024 at 9:31 pm EST, which the CSR instructed me to go back to the store I bought it from. I had already explained I bought it a month ago, with only one usage done and now it won't open. So I explained that again, and that I have to pay to catch a ride share or bus back to that store and there is no guarantee that they will replace it or give me my money back, plus it's been too long. I don't have the receipt anymore. So my sick child has to suffer through the night (No pharmacy is open in my community now. Even the grocery stores are closed) because Walgreens isn't standing behind their products.

I have never bought any cough medicine from Walgreens and I never will. Walgreens got my almost $9 for 4 oz of meds this time, but they will never again it. The worse part was the CSR didn't care at all. That attitude of, just go back to the store was foil. I had to ask him if there was an email address to send my complaint about the product. All he gave me was a phone number (**) and send text a picture with the lot number, expiration date, my name and address. That person just texted back to just push down on the top and twist. They clearly wasn't listening because that didn't help.

After 2 hours of pulling at it with the edge of a table the outer part came off. Another 30 minutes, a screwdriver and hammer later the bottom top came off. So Walgreens would a bottle severely close itself after only one dosage? Why Walgreens couldn't the CSR answer my question by calling the number listed on the medicine? Why was I sent a question telling me what to do when I clearly stated that method didn't work? Walgreen's has never been a good pharmacy and it has only gotten worse.

Reviewed March 8, 2024

Service is bad. Orders take way too long to get. If you are sick and can't get your new prescription what good are they. They have lost the last new order and my last refill. Had to manually reorder after 3 days. What seems to be the problem.

Reviewed March 2, 2024

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WALGREENS PHARMACY HAS KILLED!!!! I would give 0 stars if I could. The staff is overworked and untrained. No one seems to know what they are doing. They doing do not operate regular hours. They open and close whenever they feel like it.

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

If I could give a -0 I would. Walgreens needs to clean house here. Been going to this Walgreens since 2005, was a great pharmacy, once. Too much to text, but if possible find another pharmacy, funny thing I believe the pharmacist would like the customers to go elsewhere. Sad.

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

Usually as any relationship in life everything isn't perfect, but today I called into put in my regular refill and Pat the pharmacist tried to make me feel less than. She 1st stated I didn't fill my prescription at Walgreens, then stated Walgreens doesn't take my Insurance, when for years, I have been using discount cards and paying out of pocket. Then she continued on to state why are using Walgreens, anyway, I stated because my husband pays out of pocket for my monthly prescriptions with me having sickle Cell, my husband ask me, "Why is she interrogating and Gas lighting you."

I then check with my Doctor and she states, "Why are you questioning yourself," I state because this pharmacist is really trying to tell me she doesn't have refills for me and I didn't in the past or now use Walgreens. She advised to call back and express 1st the inappropriate unprofessionalism with her asking inappropriate questions. Then, ask her to check the date my Doctor gave me of last filled prescription. She stated she will call me back (the pharmacist Pat) and when she called me back changed every tune except an apology for trying to Gaslight me and down me as a patient. This is why some patients get horrible service, because some of the people in charge of our safety has no bedside manner and instead of owning up to their mistakes, choose to make us feel less. Hopefully Walgreens on J clyde will help the pharmacist and employees have more empathy for patients with health problems. Now I have to move on because according to Pat pharmacist my business isn't a factor or of any importance. Sad.

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

It’s one thing to see prescriptions as delayed but quite another to see that they have been pulled from the system with absolutely no contact, explanation or suggestions as how to proceed. I will be transferring all my medications to a different pharmacy. The lack of integrity is unacceptable!

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

Store #16326 2315 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD Saint Louis, MO 63110. February 07, 2024 • 09:21 AM. (314) 773-2767. I asked the clerk to use my Walgreens rewards and she refused. She is not the only one to have done this. 3 clerks have completely ignored my requests to use my rewards.

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

I must use Walgreens Pharmacy because of my health insurance preference. Always an absolute disaster, missed information, lost prescriptions, terrible customer service and a filthy store. Why do consumers have to deal with this?

Walgreens Pharmacy Company Information