3.18/5

1961 CVS Pharmacy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 23, 2019

I went to CVS to pick up prescription after recieving text message they were ready. Drove 20 miles to town. Drove thru drive thru window. No one came to window even though people were inside pharmacy. Finally drove off. After more texts to pick up prescription I tried again. Same thing again. Done this 3 times in one week. No service at window. Went today 4-22-19. Again same thing. Long wait. No response. If this keeps up I am going up the road to walgreens. Either lack of employees or sorry employees.

Original review: April 22, 2019

CVS claimed more than once this past month they would follow-up on ** prescription and never contact me back to alert household brand name was no longer available nor did they follow-up on prescription with caregiver/doctor. We are now out of diabetes med for days and when we call back in goes back and forth in a never ending circle that care provider never followed through or declined prescription when they did not. We only find out after numerous calls back to CVS. Does anyone pay attention to customer needs? Does anyone care to call us back? CVS Pharmacy at 11000 Creedmoor Road Raleigh, NC 27614.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

My local CVS has not been able to obtain my blood pressure medication for over three months. I am forced to go out of my way to another CVS that's miles away just to pick up one of my 4 prescriptions. Of course, neither branch is able to pick up or deliver to each other due to different manufacturer accounts. You would think that the patient would be their priority in these cases since they actually have a delivery service. It's frustrating enough to want to change pharmacies to the traditional mom and pop store where you feel you are their main concern.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I have an elderly dog with severe storm anxiety. In the area we live we get a lot of afternoon and evening storms some in the Spring and lot in the summer. Last year I was given a prescription for her for ** with 3 free refills. I filled and administered the initial prescription as needed but not the refills because the quantity on the original prescription was more than enough and I let the refills expire. In January we replaced our entire 1st floor due to pet damage last year in large part to this specific issue. We had another storm recently and at a vet appt last week I asked for a new prescription. The same quantity and refills were given but again the initial prescription is more than enough and I don't anticipate needing the refills.

I went to the CVS pharmacy on Forestville Rd in Raleigh today to fill it and as I'm waiting the pharmacist and tech are having an open discussion behind the counter of how this number of pills can possibly be correct and how regulations for vets and animals aren't the same as for people leading to abuse, misuse, etc. While this is true and I agree, there are honest people out there, myself being one of them. I did not write the prescription nor did I request the quantity indicated. I have once never taken my dog's prescription and have no intent to do so yet felt compelled to let them know this as they are ringing up my purchase because it put me on the defensive.

While I agree with their points, those types of discussions should not take place in the presence of an honest customer waiting or other customers in the store. I found this experience to be rather embarrassing, unnecessary, and quite presumptive on the part of the staff and called customer service to let them know this after leaving the store.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I have been stuck with CVS Pharmacy, 51st and Folsom, Sacramento, Calif. for a few years. I am on the same medications for an autoimmune disease and psychiatric mood medications which require a new script each month. This pharmacy never seems to be able to have the medication ready on time. So after a very heated discussion with the staff I decided to move to a closer CVS pharmacy. No surprise there. I am told I have 5 medications ready for pick-up. I go to the pharmacy to pick them up and I am told that 2 are not ready that they received 5 days earlier. 2 are "new" - not really, they require a new script each month, but the ** and the counter says, "The pharmacist is at lunch, you will have to drive all the way back."

Keep in mind, they have had all of these scripts since Monday and it is now Friday. One of them is the colon cleanse. Since they did not have it ready I am going to have to have the procedure pushed back. I have had enough. I called RiteAid and explained the situation. They would fax CVS right away and have them filled by Saturday morning. As of 7:30 pm CVS has yet to respond to RiteAid. So I call CVS myself and I am told that they will do it when they get around to it. One of these days they are going to kill someone by not having the medication filled in a timely manner. CVS has gone down the toilet and we the consumer have no recourse.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CVS?

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have had issues with this co. that I have NEVER experienced before with any co., over and over. Their system is really flawed: Background: my previous insurance companies did not consider my particular drug to be specialty, but since I unfortunately, regretfully made the decision this year to use Molina (do not use Molina, even if your insurance broker recommends them), Molina insists that this drug is “specialty” and I have to get it from CVS Specialty. I tried having it delivered but because it requires refrigeration, this little vial was packed in a huge box of Styrofoam and ice. That was too much for me to figure out how to recycle every month so I chose to pick it up at the local CVS specialty pharmacy, which is not far from where I work.

Here are the two weird problems I have run into with this company:

1) They keep calling me for no reason. And they call each time from a different 800 number so I don’t recognize the caller, don’t pick up, listen to the voicemail, it’s always this automatic voice mail telling me to call them. I call back and guess what, they don’t know why they called me. The voicemail is “system generated” and there is no need or point for me to call them. And oh yeah, when I call back the 800 number, there’s this voice menu of 9 choices. None apply to me and the voice mail never says what extension or which number I should choose. This has happened 4-5 times in the last 4 months. Why can’t they fix their system to NOT call people when there’s no need to talk?? They’re wasting my time and their phone people’s!!!

2) Apparently when I lived or visited other states OVER A DECADE AGO, I picked up prescriptions at CVS so they still have my name and birthdate on file for those locations. Here’s what’s weird, rather than use the 2019 current info that I gave them this year, their system has 2x now reverted back to using my previous phone number or address for over a decade ago. So they say they tried calling my old Calif number from 20 years ago and it’s disconnected. Or they have my address as one even longer ago. WHY DON’T THEY IGNORE THE OLD INFO AND USE THE CURRENT??!!

I have no idea why CVS Specialty does these screw ups that cost customers and their employees time. But my advice is don’t use them if you can avoid it. And definitely avoid Molina which is the company that is forcing me to use CVS Specialty when my previous alternatives (local normal drug stores) worked just fine, thank you.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Changed my daughters insurance to her father's (who goes to a different pharmacy—SMART MAN!), she no longer had my insurance ONLY her fathers. I made your 4121 Monroe st location in TOLEDO, OH aware ASAP. The store “inactived” her old insurance, why you didn’t remove it from her account/ profile is beyond me and would’ve prevented these incidences.

I was not familiar with her father's insurance, but every time I picked up her medicine your staff at that store assured me she only had her father's insurance, medical mutual. It wasn’t until she was prescribed something and one of the techs at your store said her old insurance didn’t cover the “co-pay”, I was furious and made it aware that she did not have that insurance! The tech couldn’t have been more clueless and just keep telling me I owed $7.50, when I handed him the exact change and he handed me the receipt, I demanded he took that insurance off her account and he shut the drive through window on me (I mean you can’t make this stuff up).

My mother who was in the car with me, couldn’t have been more surprised than I. Now, I’ve been battling with the old insurance who claims it’s not active and the new insurance who wants to know why she has two insurances. You are the only “medical” facility, if I can even consider you that, who won’t take that insurance off her file. So now, I’m in a situation with two insurances and you STILL won’t take it off her file! So again I call, go in person, call corporate and.. GET NOWHERE! You claim “the computer” system keeps re-adding it? Seems to me like a scam.

So yesterday I go and pick up her prescription, tell the tech and ask if they ran it through the old insurance and am assured it was not so you print the receipt while I continue to say “good because that would be fraud because she has not had that insurance since January and your pharmacy, corporate, and both insurances have been aware of this” is only when the tech says “well I mean yeah it did go through the old insurance now. I see that, um I mean it’s active. Uh I can try to inactive it when I’m free. Let me write down her name.” Huh, wow CVS.

Then, I call corporate again today and tell your representative to delete our pharmacy accounts and am told no problem, on hold for close to 30 minutes when suddenly, your representative tells me no she can’t do that. I have to go in to my local store and delete my account. Huh, well how come online and my sister, a pharmacist who worked at CVS as an intern, both informed me corporate had to delete your account. Haha, I’m done doing business with you. Only went to your pharmacy because my sister worked there, but now that she left, and I can see why, I have switched our prescriptions and we will NEVER be back for prescriptions not in your store for general merchandise.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Information was passed by insurance approving medication, CVS sat on processing this causing a 2nd reschedule of my infusion which is time sensitive when it is needed. Called, was told they would call back, nothing, put on hold for escalation department. After 10 min it was dropped. More and more time on hold still no resolution. People using them do not choose so, insurance company chooses for you. At this point I believe CVS Specialty Pharmacy is used because their service reflects their price, LOW. If anyone has the choice, do not use their services.

Original review: April 16, 2019

CVS Specialty Pharmacy. The worst Customer Experience I have ever had. Started my calls today at 10.15 am. Spoke to the Escalations Dept. They referred me back to my Dr. for a new prescription because the existing couldnt be transferred that they have on file. My Dr. Sent that over at 12.00. I have been on hold since 12.15 trying to speak to a representative. Now 4.00 pm. Almost 4 hrs of being on hold and 3 calls to the same dept. So I am currently out of medication since yesterday as they can no longer process the script at the store. I can't get anyone to pick up the phone at specialty. The first line customer support can only transfer calls to escalations that are too busy to answer any calls. Their policies state you can't speak to a supervisor till you speak to escalations.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I just got out of the hospital and went to a CVS pharmacy in Vincennes IN on Hart Street because we don't have a 24 hr one in my town and I wanted to get started on my antibiotic immediately since a small scratch had turned into a wound the size of my fingertips. It took 20 minutes to get to my prescription to them. When they finally got to us I clearly gave them my name date of birth and insurance. First time they had to put me in system it would take about 30 mins but needed to keep my card to register me. Left came back and waited another 90 minutes and as they were getting my medicine they asked if I used to live in West Virginia. I said, "No. I've never been out of state." They filed my insurance under someone else and another 20 minutes later tell me my insurance is wrong. It's not filed for the wrong person. I need to call them to get a new card.

At this point I'm fairly fed up. They won't listen to me or let me tell them to make sure they didn't file under this other person and my insurance company won't be open till normal hours anyways. So now I get to try and fill my prescription that they still have at CVS over at Walmart in the morning and deal with insurance to make sure I don't end up with someone in Virginia billing my insurance randomly. Like I said this is just completely ridiculous and unprofessional, I'm calling corporate as well tomorrow because someone obviously isn't doing their job!

Original review: April 14, 2019

The local pharmacy for me in Lewistown, Pa is terrible. It is constantly out of stock of medications I really need to function. The head pharmacist in the back is VERY rude, and VERY sexist. He is a bow tie wearing, power hungry, Napoleon completed, balding, insecure, shameful excuse for a human being. He constantly puts his fellow FEMALE coworkers down, denying them bathroom breaks, lunches and more. He needs to be reviewed and FIRED!!!!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Simply amazing the difference in the level of service between Specialty Pharmacies! For the part 5 years, we have had absolutely no problem at all, refilling a specialty prescription. But then again, we weren't forced to use CVS Specialty. Now, with CVS Specialty, it takes no less than 21 days of calling each and every day, often on hold for HOURS, just have each department blame another department. Why must we go thru this EVERY MONTH, just fix your system! Just because my husband is over 65, do not automatically assume he is on Medicare. The Escalations Department has been no help. So far today, I have been on hold for 1'27" waiting to speak to a supervisor. This is customer services at its finest!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I think it would be easier to get the President on the phone than it is to get CVS staff on the phone. When I call the pharmacy to ask about or to check on a prescription, they don't answer. I've waited 35 minutes before, just listening to that stupid call waiting music. Nobody answered. It was within normal business hours at a time when the store (if I go in) isn't busy. I have to drive over to the store and talk to a pharmacist face to face to learn anything about my prescriptions. I don't have any issue with their cost or with with the actual staff themselves (They're always incredibly nice when I go into the store) but the customer service is terrible. I should be able to call and check up on a prescription without sitting on the phone for half an hour... but I don't even get an answer after half an hour.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was trying to get my daughter's prescription filled, which I had a coupon for that allowed me to get the medication for $10 if they bill my insurance and the manufacturer of the coupon. The clerk at CVS tried to put it through the insurance and the coupon and could not. They said, “Either you have to pay $125 through insurance only or $100 through coupon only, which is what you pay with the coupon if you don't have insurance.” After multiple phone calls with the insurance company and the manufacturer I found out that the problem was on CVS side, and tried to get the clerks at CVS to call help desks of the manufacturer and then their own CVS help desk.

I spent more than an hour at the store while they cluelessly got the same error and after the conversation with their own help desk they told me that they cannot put it through both insurance and coupon. There was nothing else they could do. I went to another pharmacy that got the prescription from CVS, and my medicine was ready in 10 minutes. What a waste of time dealing with clueless associates at CVS!

Original review: April 8, 2019

I wrote off CVS a long time ago. Service is typically slow everywhere. The cost are often much higher. It isn't always easy to transfer prescriptions between stores. I have used a few times when I use their clinic, that is the only time. I also have a real issue with the fact they are entering these deals with insurance companies to be the only pharmacy that insurance will cover getting filled at. This is just wrong on the ins co and CVS. Greed is an evil thing. I use Walgreens. They are not the cheapest, that would be Walmart but the service is great. They answer your questions. I get the prescriptions cheaper there than my insurance using my GoodRx and I can go anywhere in the country and walk into their pharmacy and they can refill any of my prescriptions.

Original review: April 6, 2019

We have been CVS customers for many years, dating back to when CVS was Revco, always preferring CVS over Walgreens or other drug stores. I recently had a knee replacement, and CVS would only fill 1/2 of the amount of the pain medication the surgeon prescribed. I am 64 years old and have never had a drug problem or become addicted to any medication even though I have chronic daily migraines. CVS Pharmacy said I had to get another prescription from my surgeon for the other half of the original prescription.

When my husband tried to get the 2nd prescription filled, they said it was not filled out correctly by the doctor’s office, they could fill only 3 days of medication, my surgeon needed to call them, and I needed to get another new prescription! I learned that CVS wanted my surgeon to put a code on the prescription saying I was in a pain management program! Ridiculous! I just had major surgery! My husband took the prescription across the street to Walgreens where it was promptly filled. CVS has lost a truly loyal customer and I plan to share my experience with all my friends and family who shop at CVS.

Original review: April 4, 2019

In part of waiting on phone or in line at the pharmacy too long of a wait I can understand. When busy I have been in the store. And there is no one in line and have had to wait until they are finished. Is there some way they could be more efficient?

Original review: April 2, 2019

CVS Pharmacy corporate has taken upon itself the authority to deny medically necessary prescriptions from a licensed physician which are also authorized by Medicare. They have decided to limit non-insulin dependent patients to testing once a day. I have been a diabetic for more than 10 years. I have kept my sugar well-managed by testing three times a day and adjusting my medication. As a result I am non-insulin-dependent. CVS now has a policy it will not fill prescriptions for blood testing three times a day by a licensed physician and approved by Medicare. They have decided the diabetics can only test once a day. They are acting as if they have a greater competence then medical professionals. I would strongly suggest that anyone doing business with this company find a new pharmacy before they start to interfere with the distribution of your medicine.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We have been fighting for over 3 weeks to get my husband's **. The doctor's office and CVS point fingers at each other while we are stuck in the middle. I have had enough of your lack of compassion. Arthritis medication is not an addictive Opioid that needs to be kept from patients who need it. He has had this medication for many years. If there is another company who can fulfill our needs I will find it. Stop pointing fingers. My husband's joints have already started to return to their prior state. Shame on you.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Trying to set up an account and get follow through from company is ridiculous! They say one thing and do nothing resulting in late deliveries of promised medications... consistently... No one calls when they say they will and my doctor's office is constantly having to call to get anything done! This service is horrible!

Original review: March 29, 2019

I contacted the CVS pharmacy in my hometown and they instructed me that I could transfer my migraine medicine prescription to their location in Punta Gorda Fl so I could pick it up while I was on vacation. I did as instructed. I picked up one refill without incident but when I tried to have another refill filled at this same location, it said I did not have any refills remaining. So I called the pharmacy and a woman looked it up and told me I did have refills but the medicine was on order and could not be picked up until the next day after 5:30pm. I told her that was fine as I just wanted to make sure I had enough with me as we were traveling for several weeks.

The next day I left my birthday party specifically to pick up this medicine. Upon arriving at the drive through window, I was met by a very RUDE girl who again told me I didn’t have any refills left. I told her of my phone call the day prior and showed her the bottle that THEY had filled 2 weeks prior which indeed showed I had 4 refills remaining. She continued to insist that I had no refills remaining, also stated that she didn’t know why I was told I had to wait for the medicine to come in as it was there all along, and even insinuated that I had somehow tampered with THEIR label.

I asked to speak with someone else and another girl came to the window. She was a little nicer (but not much) and still insisted that I had no refills remaining. I showed her the bottle and told her I knew for a fact that I had 4 refills remaining. She went back to the computer and comes back to the window to tell me that their system has a glitch sometimes when prescriptions are transferred which takes away refills. She then tells me they can fill it but it will be another 15 minutes (we had already been in the drive through for 35 minutes dealing with this at this point).

I explained that I did not have another 15 minutes and asked to speak to the pharmacist. I know she briefed him on the situation as it took him several minutes to get to the window. He was extremely RUDE and condescending! Treated me like some low life loser! After 45+ minutes of dealing with this, I told them to forget it and to see that my active prescription got corrected in their system so that I could fill it when I returned home. They assured me it would be fixed and I asked several times that they ensure it showed 4 refills remaining. They told me they would. Upon returning home, I refilled my medicine at my regular CVS with no issue, HOWEVER, they only put 2 refills on! Therefore I now only have 1 remaining and have to go back to my doctor to get a new script for the remaining 2. I will be switching pharmacies going forward!!! CVS has lost my business!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I just had my surgeon and their office told by the pharmacist she was gonna report the doctor for prescribing me pain medication. I have had 27 surgeries in 3 years and I have been lied to every single month by one specific pharmacist who is anti opiod. She questions and interrogates me and my surgeon. She lies and states a pain med is out of stock and it has to be ordered and I call the next shift pharmacist and he's like, "That's so weird. It's right here on the shelf but not checked in."

My surgeon who also does my pain management said he cannot have a pharmacist report him as he would be investigated as it is a witch Hunt right now. So now I get to spend another 2 weeks in bed before starting physical therapy because of the pain I am in. The doctor was just trying to switch me from ** to **. Every month it is a running concern in my family and now I'm out. I have been with CVS for 20 years and now I'm done with the interrogation. I'm done being treated like a drug addict when I've never used drugs or even drink. I'm done with this company that has made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of me. Now I will go to another pharmacy who treats me with respect, treats me with dignity and doesn't threaten my surgeon so he's scared. Congratulations CVS. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME IN THIS LIFETIME AT YOUR STORE. I WILL ALSO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW MY STORY.

Original review: March 28, 2019

It's bad enough that you don't get your prescriptions filled on time and that you have to wait in line forever to pick them up but now you cannot get pain medications filled at CVS. They must first question your doctor to determine whether or not they want to fill it. It is the most outrageous thing CVS has done yet. Questioning patients about their medical history without any knowledge of their ailment, injury, current condition or level of pain. This is not information my pharmacist should know which is why I have a doctor who is medically trained to treat my condition.

CVS is in no position to take on that responsibility. Frankly, they have bigger fish to fry like not screwing up orders, not making people (especially those who have severe chronic pain) wait in line for nearly 30 minutes to pick up a script that should be ready but isn't. They need to learn to operate THEIR business efficiently before they stick their nose into mine. I am transferring all my prescriptions elsewhere. Never again CVS.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Our CVS in Olive Branch MS. on Goodman Road is great. So if you're looking for a complaint go to another review! This staff treats of all their customers with respect and serves us as fast as they can. They're busy because they're good. I'm over 65 so I've been to all the Pharmacies in the Memphis area just like all of you and I choose CVS! I tried to buy them lunch but all the manager (Katie) just asked for a review. So here it is 5 of 5!

Original review: March 26, 2019

CVS is publicly declaring their intention to play a bigger role in patient health care. I have read several articles recently about how they are revamping their stores and marketing themselves as partnering with patients to manage chronic illnesses. All of this is good, however, my experience with CVS customer service tells me that the last thing I want is CVS to be more involved in my or anyone else's health care because they do not seem to care how customers are treated. You can't really talk to anyone with any authority when you call to file a complaint, and I have found that the customer service agents will tell you anything to get you off the phone.

I read all kinds of reviews here and in other places about bad experiences people have trying to get their medications and I know that the reason they are writing here is that they cannot get CVS to address it. You are told that you will be getting a call back from a regional manager but it never happens. In my case, a somewhat new and rather strange pharmacist decided not to fill one of my medications that I have been getting filled there for years.

With the overdose epidemic if you take any controlled substance of any kind CVS seems to take it as a license to treat you however they want. No matter how outrageously you are treated, and regardless of whether it is merited or not, do not expect CVS to take it seriously or do anything about it. This is so disappointing to me because I had placed a lot of trust in my local CVS pharmacy and I feel completely betrayed. I feel certain no one from CVS will ever read this because it is evident to me that CVS does not care.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I was required by my insurance company to switch my prescription to CVS. I was told in the letter to go to caremark.com/movemymeds. On the several attempts to create an account to make this move, the website will have a message saying "one moment while we process your request" with a spinning circle for HOURS. I have tried this over the course of several days and have had no luck. This has been a very inconvenient and frustrating issue. I should be able to do this online independently, but I have been forced to try contacting the doctor who prescribed it to move it for me. I'm disappointed with the website and that I have to switch to less convenient location for me. I am planning on moving soon so I don't want to use the mail ordering option.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I regret giving my doctor CVS as my pharmacy and need to change that! My recent visit confirmed my suspicion which is that they are poorly organized and seem to run around with their heads cut off. I have been called numerous times stating my script is ready but when I get there and stand in line for 30 minutes or so I learn that they will then begin filling my script. This wastes my time and so I will be changing to a different company.

Original review: March 25, 2019

CVS is perennially understaffed. Wait in line over 1/2 hour or more. Next door at Safeway pharmacy, I stand I shorter line and get served quicker. Moving Rx to Safeway. Military mail order is simpler.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I submitted written complaint(s) to CVS Customer Service re: CVS Store#5286 shorting the same medication 15 pills, 3x in the span of a year, for a level IV controlled substance Rx. I only receive emails advising CVS Corporate are looking into my complaints, but nothing more. Of course I was questioned each time by the pharmacy like a drug seeker. So the 2nd time this happened, I irately asked the Pharmacist how do I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING, and she suggested I count my pills at the counter before leaving the pharmacy (not embarrassing at all) because in her words, "someone is taking pills." Ya think? The 3rd time I was shorted my medication, I counted my pills at the counter, realized I was 15 pills short again, and watched the Pharmacist thrust my medication at the Pharmacy Tech and say only, "these are short." Not, what happened or Was the count verified?

Original review: March 23, 2019

I like CVS because it is in my neighborhood and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The pharmacist answers my questions relating to my prescriptions and the interaction they may have with supplements.

CVS expert review by ConsumerAffairs

After quiring Target in 2015, CVS is now the largest chain pharmacy in the United States, operating in over 9,000 locations. Its online pharmacy offers services such mobile prescription pickup, discount prescription drugs, new prescriptions and refill management and drug information.

• Prescription delivery: CVS offers home delivery for prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs. Consumers will need to create an online account complete with a full health profile, doctor and insurance information. From their online account, they can order prescriptions and choose the home delivery or in-store pickup option.

• Family member management: By using their online account, consumers can input family members’ information and manage their prescriptions without going to the store. Families can schedule ongoing prescription refills and take advantage of free home delivery.

• Accreditation: CVS is accredited by URAC under five areas of pharmacy. These areas include Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Drug Therapy Management, Specialty Pharmacy, Mail Service Pharmacy and the Health Call Center for Pharmacy Advisor counseling program.

• Drug information: CVS provides customers with online drug information to keep them informed about the drugs they are taking. Using the drug interaction checker, customers can learn about how different drugs interact with other medications, supplements and vitamins. CVS also provides an online pill identifier where consumers can input pill markings, color and shape to identify the pill.

• Mobile app: CVS has a mobile app that can be used to manage online accounts from any Apple or Android mobile device. Customers can use the app to make picking up prescriptions in the store fast and confidential. By clicking the “Pick up prescription” button, the app generates a barcode and a number that the pharmacist can scan to identify your personal information.

• Best for: customers seeking an easy-to-use online pharmacy.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs