CVS Pharmacy

Compare Online Pharmacies

Research top Online Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Today I decided to order my vitamins from CVS buy one get one free. Well at least that's what the ad said. So I proceeded to go online and purchase buy one get one free. So I ordered quite a number of vitamins and then all the sudden I received an email confirmation of the order and I saw no such thing as getting one free. They said they were giving me 2 vitamins for free. I didn't want the 2 free vitamins.

I wanted the extra bottle then they said "well you, when you get the order return them." I said to her "are you kidding me" so now I have to wait 3 days to receive the order and then I have wait another 3 to 5 days to get my money back and then go shopping somewhere else. I wasn't happy with that. I'm waiting for the manager to call me back. Apparently the ad was a lie. After you place your order they make changes according to what they want. That's no way to do business. I will not shop there anymore after today.

I needed a new drug that was only available from an online pharmacy. My insurance company, CareFirst, recommended CVS Specialty Pharmacy and my doctor sent them the prescription. They called me for the co-pay and asked about other medications to check interactions (which my doctor had already done). After getting them, they asked me to hold to speak with the pharmacist about possible interactions. After I was on hold for over 20 minutes I finally gave up and hung up the phone. A little while later they called me back and said that we got disconnected and put me on hold again for another 5 minutes at which time I hung up again. Apparently they figured that I had nothing else to do but wait on hold and that I had not done it long enough. You would think that they would just give my callback number to the pharmacist and let him call me when he was free. Anyway, they never called back.

While I had them on the phone the first time, I had given them a credit card number and asked how I could get a receipt for the transaction. They said it would come in the package with the medication the next day. I figured that would be acceptable. The medication did arrive the very next day, however there was no receipt, just a packing slip. So I called them back, of course getting a different person this time (after waiting on hold for a few minutes), and he said they never send receipts with the medications. So I asked how I could get a receipt. I offered my email address and they said they did not do that either. They consented to sending it to me in the mail.

Well, over two weeks went by still with no receipt, so I called again and this time asked if they could FAX it to me, but to be sure to include a cover sheet with my name on it because it was not my personal FAX machine. They said it would take 24 to 48 hours to happen. Ok, I'm nothing if not patient. So the FAX did come the next day but the only information on the cover sheet was the FAX number and the date, which I'm sure was automatically put there by their sending FAX machine. The name field on the cover sheet form was not filled in. Fortunately, I had alerted the person that usually takes things off the FAX machine that I was expecting a receipt and he left it on my chair. So I'm wondering what will happen in another 90 days when I'm due for a refill. Maybe I'll have to set up my own FAX machine.

Hello my name is Gary and I am a senior citizen that can shop at any pharmacy or store I choose. On Tuesday April 11, 2017 I visited the CVS at 1295 Powder Springs St. Marietta, Ga. Just wanted to let your office know that the service I received was outstanding. ** the manager in training in the store was so helpful with developing my photos as I could not figure out the new phone that I had. Not only did she help me with that, she explained to me how important that it was for all customers that came in the store should be able to find anything they need with ease. The store was clean, organized, and the store associates were all friendly and attentive. Thank you **. I will be telling others about your store.

CVS bought Navarro. Now it's CVS Y MAS. The problem with this: when you buy at a "regular" CVS and then you need to return an item--WITH A RECEIPT IN THE SAME CITY 1 MILE AWAY--CVS Y MAS WILL NOT RETURN IT. What an awful inconvenience to your customers. CVS wasn't losing sales because their "Spanish market" wasn't strong enough for them; they were losing sales because time & time again they make marketing moves at the detriment of their customers. Take note: Eckerd. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SHOP HERE & I'm Latin. Your "Y MAS" idea is terrible. Your product line is awful.

Avoid doing business with CVS pharmacy. I purchased an item online (quell device manufactured by Neurometrix) $299. Inside the box was a sign not to return the item to the store. The item did not work and the manufacturer Neurometrix refused to return it after several phone calls. So, I went to the place of purchase, CVS pharmacy. However, by this time it was past thirty days.

After several phone calls to find out if the item could be returned given the circumstances, they said "YES". They told me they would have UPS pick it up. However, UPS couldn't pick it up because it did not have a return bar-code. I called CVS to get a bar-code and they said they WOULD NOT return it after saying they WOULD. I called to again to speak with a customer relations manager. He apologized and told me he was going to make it right. They WOULD return it. He would even call UPS himself. When I asked that they put it in writing this time - they said, "sure". I just got the email that they WILL NOT return the product. Customer service lies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CVS?

CVS drafted money out of my account without my consent two weeks after I had made a visit to one of their stores. I spent hours on the phone with them for 4 straight days only for them to tell me it could take up to 30 days to get my money back. I will never shop there again.

I get a 30 day supply of ** every month, it's 90 pills a month. Well I dropped my script off, went back to get it, the lady said they could only fill 15 day supply (45 pills) that I could pick the rest of them up next day. She said it was a insurance thing. So I called my mom from CVS cause I did not understand due to I have never had problem. They told my mom the same thing, so I went ahead and took the 15 day supply think I could pick the rest of them up the next day. THIS IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME AND MY MOM. Go back next day to pick up, they said now I could not get them for another 9 days. I called insurance they said CVS never ran thru a 30 day supply... They ran a 15 day supply PERIOD.

I pay 15 dollars for a 30 day supply, they charged me that for 15 day supply but it's suppose to be for 90... Ok I called manager. She said there was nothing she could do about it... That they have done it before a 15 day supply for others. I told her it wasn't a script for 15 days it was for 30 days. They had done it wrong. She said it would be against the law to fill the rest off before the 9 days was up. I asked her wasn't it against the law to just fill script however they wanted to?? She would not answer that. Very rude, said there was nothing she could do. Now wouldn't it be against the LAW for this??

We transferred our prescriptions to CVS within Target because it's closer. There is a employee named Cindy who has been rude to me since day one. I have always been respectful. I had major surgery in Feb 2016 so went a lot. She is the rudest CVS employee! I hate going there.

I have used CVS pharmacy in Gloucester Massachusetts for a few years now. I have had the same problem every month since I came to this pharmacy. I am a type 1 diabetic and every month two of my prescriptions are not in stock. I can't seem to understand, they know that I'll be refilling in a month so they should make sure that they have my medicine in stock. But it never fails every month I get separate text messages saying that my prescriptions are not in stock and they will contact me when they are ready. >:( I am very unhappy with this constant inconvenience. If there was a different pharmacy around to use, I would switch.

My 70 year old husband has been having a lot of breathing and coughing problems. He went to the CVS on Britt Road in Jensen Beach, FL. He was prescribed **. He was told they did not have the ** in stock. He asked if they could check the 5 other CVS stores in a 1 mile radius. They told him none of them had and he asked what he should do. The Pharmacist told him to try Publix Pharmacy or maybe Walgreens. I didn't believe them at all so I called the CVS pharmacy in the Target store across the street. The pharmacist got on the phone, I told her my problem. She said no problem, bring the prescription over, she had it in stock. She filled it in 5 minutes. I'm wondering, Does CVS know that their own employees are pushing customers to their competitors. Unbelievable!

The good... very helpful looking for product. The Bad... Racist!!! 2 women enter the store with very small dogs in their arms, one ** one **. The manager, because she had no name tag nor did she have on a uniform like the other employees helps ** women with dog look for product. She sees dog and says nothing. She could not locate product requested and immediately leaves.

After a few minutes manager returns to ** women asking "Does the dog have papers!" Women replies "Service animals are not required by law to have papers." Manager says her statement again and women says her statement again. Eventually manager says "Oh it's a service dog?" Then walks away befuddled. Women questions if the ** women was asked if her dog had papers and the manager said "NO!' Then lies and says the women left the store when in fact the women was still in the store with her pet not her service animal. Sad world it is to be racially profiled in a store that stands for Customer Value Store. This store deserves no stars. Hope they treat their employees better than their customers. #cvs #cvsdiscrimination #cvsracistmanagement

My mother had heart attack on 3rd March 2017 in India (put 2 stand and done Angioplasty on same day). So I bought ticket of India on dated 3rd march for dated 4th March 2017 (very next day morning). On evening of 3rd March my brother in law with me, and I want to bought Disney Gummy vitamin for my brother in law daughters (3 babies) in India. My brother in law bought 4 bottles ($ 60) of Disney Gummy vitamin on 3rd from CVS, Morrisville, NC. I took this to India and gave my brother in law and then after week he realized that 3 bottles out of 4 bottles was expired on Feb 2017. It was shock to me that CVS Pharma sold expired vitamin. My painful story not ended.

I came USA and gave CVS bill and bottles and explained. They saw in computer and confirm, but denied to took back that it was purchased by my brother in law card so give credit in their card only. For me, return money was not important. But again I was shocked for not listen any apologies from employees of CVS store and for their rude behavior even after known that they sold expired vitamin and may be ate by small kid. I called CVS customer care and complaint for CVS store for sold expired vitamin. They checked my bottle batch number on phone and told within 48 hours someone from CVS contact me. But that was again lie. No one tried to contact me on my Phone. They have to take care or understand seriousness of sold expired kid vitamins. Now I have no choice, so going to file complaint /law suits in health/ medicine department against CVS Pharma.

I have been receiving diapers for my disabled child through CVS Pharmacy for 4 months. They recently hired a new tech who has been nothing but trouble. First she told me they wouldn't fill the full prescription, and another tech fixed the problem. A few weeks later she told me we would need a new prescription every 10 days! Thursday was the last straw. I went to pick up the diapers and she told me they were refusing to fill the script from here on out!

I called insurance to find another pharmacy and the insurance person told me that sounded wrong and she called CVS herself. Well, she found out that the new tech felt like we didn't deserve to be getting diapers "for free", and she was not going to let it happen! Insurance had to explain to her that my child is disabled and has a medical need for the diapers. What utter ** that the tech needed someone to give her a good reason to fill the prescription sent by my child's doctor!

Insurance swears I won't have any more trouble, but how in the world was it allowed to get to a point where I needed the insurance company to call their pharmacy on my daughter's behalf and TELL them they had to fill her prescription?? Honestly if it happens again I will be calling corporate, making formal complaints, blasting them on social media, and letting the world know that they're ok with their pharmacy tech playing morality police against disabled children!

This afternoon I walked down to my local CVS pharmacy with my four year old daughter. To return an item that didn't work. I told the clerk "it's a dysfunctional product. I'LL like to return it." So she call the store manager. He look at me with a look of disgrace and said "I can't refund this item." I ask "WHY not?" He just continue this look at me WITH a disgusting LOOK same answer NO! THIS man didn't ask no questions or care about why I needed to return it. If they had security guard I would have been kicked out. I feel discouraged for shopping at the 10 mile in Roseville MICHIGAN location. Even if I have been living in this area and shopping there over six years. I mean is discriminatory, discreet. I hope CVS company take my CONCERNS serious. Because I deserve better treatment than that as a women and loyal customer.

My experience with this insurance company has been nothing but a headache! This is the most difficult company I have ever dealt with! They kept me running around for over 3 weeks! Would not cooperate with my secondary insurance and approve a 30-day prescription, that my chip has had for the last 8 years, which is his asthma inhaler! They would only approve a 90-day supply, which we have never had to get in the last 8 years, so we were out of pocket $187.00! Which is absolutely ridiculous! I would not recommend this insurance company to my worst enemy! Kept transferring me to someone else every time I called to get this issue resolved and each time the person I talked to knew less than the last about the issue! Horrible company!!

I live in Westport, MA. The CVS on state rd in Westport. It used to be a very nice pharmacy. Now the young girls they have working there are extremely rude!! Do not be a pharmacist if you have a problem with the meds that people are on!! I am on **. I am not ashamed of it. It has saved my life!! But this one girl acts like I got cooties or something. To the point of not even handing me my change she'll put it in my med bag?? If I go through drive thru she won't open the window to me. Does not say 'hello' or 'please' or 'thank you'. And I love how she will ask for my ID. It's "I need your ID". Very cocky. And when it's finally all done. I'll say "Thank you and have a good day". She says absolutely NOTHING!!! Where the heck is customer service??? Where is the respect??? Just very disgusted.

The location of the pharmacy Buford Hwy. and South Lee Street, Buford, GA. Finding out that no matter where you go, your pharmacies have extremely poor services. You as a corporation should think about only having online services. You building services will cause my husband to have a diabetic coma, onset seizures. My grandsons bipolar medications (2 sons); NEVER NEVER NEVER have any of them in stock. Even if I attempt to call about 2-3 days in advance, they never have it in. I'm told they only order once a week.

I know for a fact the only way your doors remain open. You have the cheapest prices and major companies penalize their employees and their retire employees if we go to another pharmacy company (prices are higher because of better services). Now this is a kicker... they leave a text saying your prescription is ready. You go there and it's not ready or they don't have it in stock. Then about a day later, they will call and say your prescription has been ready for 2 days. I am adding my name and city which tells you I truly do not care if the pharmacy does know who I am. I deserve better service.

There are so many complaints. Why can't a class action be brought. I had my prescriptions held, my insurance billed, prescriptions billed, I wasn't given script. Insurance Fraud, Crossing Privacy, Refusing Service, Lying to Walmart when transferring scripts, "stating I had nothing, in regards to prescriptions", in which I did and my oldest son, we had both refills, and new ones on file.

Filling a prescription that needed a PA from a MD from MAYO, they dragged their feet. Not being an active participant in helping in with process, I finally gave up, and I after I transferred to Walmart, I noticed rx were missing. Even though I tried transferring myself on Walmart app, did not go through. I logged in to CVS app, my right knee has stage 3 chondromalacia, and it was in pain in Aug, and Sept, new injury, and I was awaiting that cream, and it was expensive. I gave up. However when I logged in, it showed it was filled two times, and billed to me, and a new rx on file, but I was never told, and the dates that were billed, I was in the pharmacy at those times.

My husband lost his job Dec 16, 2016, very unexpected. We met fam out of pocket early in year bc of my claims, I paid $0 starting early in year for prescriptions because of high claims. They shut our rx benefit off same day he was fired. Our rx benefit is included in the medical benefit, as far as the premium, and he had paid that, and as a retired RN, your insurance last the end of the month, regardless they day you are fired, quit, etc. I confirmed that with BCBS IL, and Express Scripts, our rx insurance, I have a message in dm. They said they could not do anything until Corporate HR manager changed the dates. On bcbs il website, it showed, Med Benefit effect 12/31/17, RX benefit effect 12/16/17, Dental Benefit effect 12/31/17, as I was speaking to HR manager she backdated and hung up on me.

Then we get an email. Basically saying that he would provide him insurance last two weeks and pay him last two weeks if he signed a bs keep mouth shut agreement. After I twitter bombed ceo. My husband never written up, we have moved twice now, he was considered to be the next in corp. and with each move, my health has deteriorated. Horrible health care. And the past 3 years has been miserable for me, and his bosses knew about it. Another person was terminated, and his wife is chronically ill. I truly think I was why he was fired. Back to cvs, I do not deserve to be treated like this. Staff turn around. I know why the change. And its because they just started mid 2016 reporting to the narcotic databases for controlled substances, its 2016. They do not know the laws at all. But I have evidence of them charging a schedule to to my insurance, and showing I received it, but I did not. Bull crap. How do they get away with this stuff.

My doctor called in a prescription last Tuesday and I went in on Friday to pick it up. It wasn't there because it was "not in stock" in any CVS in town. I was told that the next delivery to their store would be on Monday. When I went in on Monday the prescription could not be found. Finally the pharmacist found the order showing that the drug was ordered on Friday. However it could not be found and she shouted out, "Does anyone know whose handwriting this is?" OMG. They finally ascertained that it was never ordered and they couldn't find any of the drug in any of their stores. I called my doctor to have her call it in to Walgreens and they filled it within one hour. Don't trust these people with your medical needs. They are a disaster and they don't care to fix their system.

I can not believe that the Pharmacist was rude, disrespectful, and outright completely unprofessional as she was. My wife called checking on her prescription that was overdue by a week. When she called the Pharmacist told her that the store was waiting on approval for one of the prescriptions from her doctor. She informed the Pharmacist that her doctor faxed it over a week ago (she confirmed that it was faxed before calling). The Pharmacist in a raised voice again said they have not received it. My wife asked her to check again as her doctor's office confirmed that it was faxed and has a receipt of such with a date and time.

The Pharmacist in a very loud and demeaning voice told her that we were very busy around here and don't have time for that. My wife asserted that she was busy as well and need the prescription and did not have time for all the runaround that CVS Pharmacist was doing. The Pharmacist then saying nothing just hung up on her! This stores Pharmacist has none of the values and follows none of their Code of Conduct and should be fired for the rudeness, disrespectful, and outright completely unprofessional as she was. Very Angry Customer.

I dropped off a prescription at a CVS Pharmacy. I stopped at a different CVS tonight to pick up my prescription but the pharmacist there told me I couldn't get it since it was filled at a different CVS. I told him I thought all CVS is what I did with it one another. Then he gave me the excuse that he would have to call over there get a transfer to him and apotek well over 1 hour. I said "You're kidding me right?" But the way he approached me was confrontational and with an aggressive tone it was voice. They told me if I wanted to fill that immediately I need to drive to the CVS to get it. I told him I can't believe that. I challenged him, he said he's got no time for me and I said "What's your name?" He pointed the picture on the wall "so there you go that's me."

Anyway I had enough of this attitude so I left without my prescription. I would have never gone to a CVS if my Kmart Pharmacy didn't close on me. They were very polite very professional but the CVS guy here was a big disappointment! That was my first experience with a CVS pharmacist and sadly my last because I'm going to transfer now to a Walgreens which has a much better reputation I hear! So again word of warning. If you ever traveling through Michigan City Indiana avoid the CVS Pharmacy on Franklin Street and especially pay attention if a pharmacist named Hugh ** is working the counter! Maybe its credentials were Creole and he earned his pharmacist credentials from a Cracker Jack box?

Horrible customer service. I was so confused as to what was going on. Very rude and unsympathetic too, case by case. Name brands being sent with 100 copay when I didn't need. Said it was my fault even though script had changed. Would not let me send back. Then representative Artullo or however it's pronounced asked me if future orders were going to bounce??? What a jerk. I hate this mail order service. Worst one our company has ever had! Hope they change soon. Just disgusted with them.

My husband bought me ** Decongestant at the Pharmacy today and when he got into the car I discovered he bought the wrong kind. I needed only the regular **. So I took it back and got the regular kind to exchange for the wrong one. They told me they could not exchange because it was a Federal law it could not be exchanged. I ask them to show me where it was a law and they were too busy to look it up. I was distraught so I threw it on the counter and explained I was over 65 and I could not take the ** Decongestant and was told sorry we can't even take it back because it was a Fed Law to take it back. However they could not show me the law in writing. I will never go back to CVS again.

I am a frequent buyer at that store. I buy all my prescriptions there and was treated very rude. They are losing a high dollar customer and they did not care. When I got home I tried to find the so call Fed law on the internet and it is not there. I believe that CVS just did not want to take the ** back. I supposedly was speaking to the manager of Pharmacies. So long CVS. You lost a loyal customer and I lost a $20 purchase. I happened to want a more expensive bottle of ** so CVS just lost a sale!!! The manager of CVS was not there so I talked to the assistant manager and she also refused to take the ** Decongestant back.

I'm at a loss for words for how horrible this experience was. I woke up this morning with pink eye and within 10 minutes had my doctor send a prescription for me to the CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, Ohio. I called them 45 minutes later to check on it and they hadn't even checked their voicemail yet, which is where my script was located. An hour later I went through their drive-thru and was told my script would be filled "sometime by the end of the day". Meanwhile the pink eye has spread to my other eye. Two hours later I called again and was put on hold for 30 minutes, hearing "CVS Pharmacy, please hold" 3 different times. Then I come to find THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THAT ANTIBIOTIC ON THEIR SHELF AND DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME.

So I had to call 3 separate pharmacies myself to track it down. Walmart had just one more left and were more than willing to help me. But of course CVS hadn't done enough, so they transferred my script to WALGREENS. And to top it all off, Walgreens had a system outage and could not fax my information to Walmart. So Walmart thankfully was willing to call my doctor again and fill the prescription within minutes. So thank you, CVS Pharmacy, for making me wait 7 hours for an antibiotic that I really needed. Fantastic job.

This morning at 930am I went to the CVS at 1001 Dunlawton Ave in Port Orange, FL. Since we moved here a year ago, this pharmacy has consistently disappointed us. They are extremely slow whether you try to drive thru or go inside, very impersonal, bordering on rude, especially the pharmacist that was on duty this morning at that 930-10am timeframe and generally, not very helpful. I walked inside this time because the line outside at the window was long and I thought I could get done faster if I went inside, NOPE, there were 4 people working and 2 people in line in front of me and after waiting in line for 10 mins I finally asked the man in front of me (who was using a walker) if he had been helped yet and he said no, they had not even acknowledged him.

We continued to wait and when they finally got done with him, it was my turn. When the clerk gave me my total I was confused, one of my scripts did not have the generic available and they were charging me $88 for the script and when I asked for an explanation the clerk asked the pharmacist who told her that they don't carry the generic and she does not know if any other CVS does. When I asked the clerk if they could call around to find out if other CVS had my script, she said no. I will be taking all of my scripts out of this CVS and recommend you find another place to get yours too.

My extra care card has been screwed up since 6 months ago. I have not received any bonus for over 30 prescriptions filled. Every time I check, the store and the cvs.com tell me that everything is in order with my card. But, I still receive no credit for prescriptions!! I have been on the phone and in the store complaining about this issue for over 5 hours. It is a small amount of money, but the principal of the matter is what I am concerned about. Don't offer something that you cannot follow through on... and for God's sake... train your employees better!!

Prescription from Beaumont/Oakwood Hospital: When I went there Zana looked it up in the system and turned to the Pharmacist who said they had them but, they're not give me the 10 5mg ** pills my doctor prescribed. I tried to show them my prescription and dispatch papers but they still turned me away. She looked me up and down and said she didn't have them! I'm over 54 years old and **. Who decided to let a bunch of Arabs decide who gets their legally prescribed medication. Probably the same idiots who let them open Medical Marijuana shops all over our cities.

I went into CVS today and I wasn't even stealing. I didn't try to leave with their merchandise. I was just honestly trying to buy food and perfume, and some other things. Well I bought the food but I realized after I had already paid for the food that I forgot about the perfume. And then realized I forgot something else that I needed and that I forgot to grab. Well I grabbed the perfume and grabbed some other things that I wanted on the way up to the register, and saw that the employees was staring at me and pointing at me, and talking to each other.

I already have weak emotions and cry over the littlest thing, and so I started crying, and I put the stuff down and started to leave. Before I could even get out the door the manager told me that he wanted my address and that he didn't want me back in the store. I asked him "Why?" and he said because I tried to steal from them, and I said, "No I didn't," and he said, "Yes you did. I saw you." And I said, "No you saw me forget to pay for something," and told him, "I was coming back up to the front to pay for the stuff before I realized you made your assumption and told all your employees. and they was staring and pointing at me, and talking about me then I wanted to put the stuff down and leave because I felt like I was violated or something." Then he proceeds to tell me my husband isn't allowed in there either anymore. I plan on calling the Better Business Bureau and filing a harassment suit against CVS and the manager of this CVS.

I've spent 2 weeks non stop on the phone with CVS to get my son's very important time sensitive infusion medication. Our insurance approved anyone! To send medication as we already have Coram doing the infusions at our home. Coram and CVS then went into a pissing contest to pick up both medicine delivery and infusion services. This has kept my son from getting his medication. He is now going on 2 weeks late having his medicine. I was told by CVS on two separate occasions that the meds were approved and being delivered overnight. Both occasions no meds arrived. No phone call, no update and both times our delivery canceled. I'm told CVS and Coram are the same people, if this is true why does it matter who sends it? Just get it here! My son's health is being put aside. He's the one hurting here.

Last month, January 2017, I obtained 2 bottles of ** insulin. The first vial of insulin that I opened was non-working, and my blood sugar was high and didn't drop as it should have. I called EMS, but by the time they arrived, I had changed over to the second bottle and my blood sugar had finally dropped efficiently. I didn't call or say anything then, but in February 2017 I obtained 4 bottles of insulin of ** and the same crimes happened of how they sold ** to me. I had opened 3 of those 4 vials of insulin and the same crimes happened again, only to be put in the hospital because CVS sold bad insulin again to me. I was able to obtain the same type of insulin while I was in the hospital and no problems as it turned out to work fine with my person.

After my blood sugar came down, then the hospital let me go. CVS forced me into life-threatening situations and the manager made remarks about how they'd replace the insulin, but said as if nothing happened in those situations, but that was also criminal. I kept quiet when he said what he did. I finally got the insulin I needed, but am scared to use the insulin. The crimes CVS caused just about caused murder towards me. I tried to be nice, while in the store. Insulin costs too much with being on disability too. Nothing can make up for what CVS did to me except, maybe prison.

Compare Online Pharmacies