CVS Pharmacy

Compare Online Pharmacies

Research top Online Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I can not believe that the Pharmacist was rude, disrespectful, and outright completely unprofessional as she was. My wife called checking on her prescription that was overdue by a week. When she called the Pharmacist told her that the store was waiting on approval for one of the prescriptions from her doctor. She informed the Pharmacist that her doctor faxed it over a week ago (she confirmed that it was faxed before calling). The Pharmacist in a raised voice again said they have not received it. My wife asked her to check again as her doctor's office confirmed that it was faxed and has a receipt of such with a date and time.

The Pharmacist in a very loud and demeaning voice told her that we were very busy around here and don't have time for that. My wife asserted that she was busy as well and need the prescription and did not have time for all the runaround that CVS Pharmacist was doing. The Pharmacist then saying nothing just hung up on her! This stores Pharmacist has none of the values and follows none of their Code of Conduct and should be fired for the rudeness, disrespectful, and outright completely unprofessional as she was. Very Angry Customer.

I dropped off a prescription at a CVS Pharmacy. I stopped at a different CVS tonight to pick up my prescription but the pharmacist there told me I couldn't get it since it was filled at a different CVS. I told him I thought all CVS is what I did with it one another. Then he gave me the excuse that he would have to call over there get a transfer to him and apotek well over 1 hour. I said "You're kidding me right?" But the way he approached me was confrontational and with an aggressive tone it was voice. They told me if I wanted to fill that immediately I need to drive to the CVS to get it. I told him I can't believe that. I challenged him, he said he's got no time for me and I said "What's your name?" He pointed the picture on the wall "so there you go that's me."

Anyway I had enough of this attitude so I left without my prescription. I would have never gone to a CVS if my Kmart Pharmacy didn't close on me. They were very polite very professional but the CVS guy here was a big disappointment! That was my first experience with a CVS pharmacist and sadly my last because I'm going to transfer now to a Walgreens which has a much better reputation I hear! So again word of warning. If you ever traveling through Michigan City Indiana avoid the CVS Pharmacy on Franklin Street and especially pay attention if a pharmacist named Hugh ** is working the counter! Maybe its credentials were Creole and he earned his pharmacist credentials from a Cracker Jack box?

Horrible customer service. I was so confused as to what was going on. Very rude and unsympathetic too, case by case. Name brands being sent with 100 copay when I didn't need. Said it was my fault even though script had changed. Would not let me send back. Then representative Artullo or however it's pronounced asked me if future orders were going to bounce??? What a jerk. I hate this mail order service. Worst one our company has ever had! Hope they change soon. Just disgusted with them.

My husband bought me ** Decongestant at the Pharmacy today and when he got into the car I discovered he bought the wrong kind. I needed only the regular **. So I took it back and got the regular kind to exchange for the wrong one. They told me they could not exchange because it was a Federal law it could not be exchanged. I ask them to show me where it was a law and they were too busy to look it up. I was distraught so I threw it on the counter and explained I was over 65 and I could not take the ** Decongestant and was told sorry we can't even take it back because it was a Fed Law to take it back. However they could not show me the law in writing. I will never go back to CVS again.

I am a frequent buyer at that store. I buy all my prescriptions there and was treated very rude. They are losing a high dollar customer and they did not care. When I got home I tried to find the so call Fed law on the internet and it is not there. I believe that CVS just did not want to take the ** back. I supposedly was speaking to the manager of Pharmacies. So long CVS. You lost a loyal customer and I lost a $20 purchase. I happened to want a more expensive bottle of ** so CVS just lost a sale!!! The manager of CVS was not there so I talked to the assistant manager and she also refused to take the ** Decongestant back.

I'm at a loss for words for how horrible this experience was. I woke up this morning with pink eye and within 10 minutes had my doctor send a prescription for me to the CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, Ohio. I called them 45 minutes later to check on it and they hadn't even checked their voicemail yet, which is where my script was located. An hour later I went through their drive-thru and was told my script would be filled "sometime by the end of the day". Meanwhile the pink eye has spread to my other eye. Two hours later I called again and was put on hold for 30 minutes, hearing "CVS Pharmacy, please hold" 3 different times. Then I come to find THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THAT ANTIBIOTIC ON THEIR SHELF AND DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME.

So I had to call 3 separate pharmacies myself to track it down. Walmart had just one more left and were more than willing to help me. But of course CVS hadn't done enough, so they transferred my script to WALGREENS. And to top it all off, Walgreens had a system outage and could not fax my information to Walmart. So Walmart thankfully was willing to call my doctor again and fill the prescription within minutes. So thank you, CVS Pharmacy, for making me wait 7 hours for an antibiotic that I really needed. Fantastic job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CVS?

This morning at 930am I went to the CVS at 1001 Dunlawton Ave in Port Orange, FL. Since we moved here a year ago, this pharmacy has consistently disappointed us. They are extremely slow whether you try to drive thru or go inside, very impersonal, bordering on rude, especially the pharmacist that was on duty this morning at that 930-10am timeframe and generally, not very helpful. I walked inside this time because the line outside at the window was long and I thought I could get done faster if I went inside, NOPE, there were 4 people working and 2 people in line in front of me and after waiting in line for 10 mins I finally asked the man in front of me (who was using a walker) if he had been helped yet and he said no, they had not even acknowledged him.

We continued to wait and when they finally got done with him, it was my turn. When the clerk gave me my total I was confused, one of my scripts did not have the generic available and they were charging me $88 for the script and when I asked for an explanation the clerk asked the pharmacist who told her that they don't carry the generic and she does not know if any other CVS does. When I asked the clerk if they could call around to find out if other CVS had my script, she said no. I will be taking all of my scripts out of this CVS and recommend you find another place to get yours too.

My extra care card has been screwed up since 6 months ago. I have not received any bonus for over 30 prescriptions filled. Every time I check, the store and the cvs.com tell me that everything is in order with my card. But, I still receive no credit for prescriptions!! I have been on the phone and in the store complaining about this issue for over 5 hours. It is a small amount of money, but the principal of the matter is what I am concerned about. Don't offer something that you cannot follow through on... and for God's sake... train your employees better!!

Prescription from Beaumont/Oakwood Hospital: When I went there Zana looked it up in the system and turned to the Pharmacist who said they had them but, they're not give me the 10 5mg ** pills my doctor prescribed. I tried to show them my prescription and dispatch papers but they still turned me away. She looked me up and down and said she didn't have them! I'm over 54 years old and **. Who decided to let a bunch of Arabs decide who gets their legally prescribed medication. Probably the same idiots who let them open Medical Marijuana shops all over our cities.

I went into CVS today and I wasn't even stealing. I didn't try to leave with their merchandise. I was just honestly trying to buy food and perfume, and some other things. Well I bought the food but I realized after I had already paid for the food that I forgot about the perfume. And then realized I forgot something else that I needed and that I forgot to grab. Well I grabbed the perfume and grabbed some other things that I wanted on the way up to the register, and saw that the employees was staring at me and pointing at me, and talking to each other.

I already have weak emotions and cry over the littlest thing, and so I started crying, and I put the stuff down and started to leave. Before I could even get out the door the manager told me that he wanted my address and that he didn't want me back in the store. I asked him "Why?" and he said because I tried to steal from them, and I said, "No I didn't," and he said, "Yes you did. I saw you." And I said, "No you saw me forget to pay for something," and told him, "I was coming back up to the front to pay for the stuff before I realized you made your assumption and told all your employees. and they was staring and pointing at me, and talking about me then I wanted to put the stuff down and leave because I felt like I was violated or something." Then he proceeds to tell me my husband isn't allowed in there either anymore. I plan on calling the Better Business Bureau and filing a harassment suit against CVS and the manager of this CVS.

I've spent 2 weeks non stop on the phone with CVS to get my son's very important time sensitive infusion medication. Our insurance approved anyone! To send medication as we already have Coram doing the infusions at our home. Coram and CVS then went into a pissing contest to pick up both medicine delivery and infusion services. This has kept my son from getting his medication. He is now going on 2 weeks late having his medicine. I was told by CVS on two separate occasions that the meds were approved and being delivered overnight. Both occasions no meds arrived. No phone call, no update and both times our delivery canceled. I'm told CVS and Coram are the same people, if this is true why does it matter who sends it? Just get it here! My son's health is being put aside. He's the one hurting here.

Last month, January 2017, I obtained 2 bottles of ** insulin. The first vial of insulin that I opened was non-working, and my blood sugar was high and didn't drop as it should have. I called EMS, but by the time they arrived, I had changed over to the second bottle and my blood sugar had finally dropped efficiently. I didn't call or say anything then, but in February 2017 I obtained 4 bottles of insulin of ** and the same crimes happened of how they sold ** to me. I had opened 3 of those 4 vials of insulin and the same crimes happened again, only to be put in the hospital because CVS sold bad insulin again to me. I was able to obtain the same type of insulin while I was in the hospital and no problems as it turned out to work fine with my person.

After my blood sugar came down, then the hospital let me go. CVS forced me into life-threatening situations and the manager made remarks about how they'd replace the insulin, but said as if nothing happened in those situations, but that was also criminal. I kept quiet when he said what he did. I finally got the insulin I needed, but am scared to use the insulin. The crimes CVS caused just about caused murder towards me. I tried to be nice, while in the store. Insulin costs too much with being on disability too. Nothing can make up for what CVS did to me except, maybe prison.

While at our winter residence in Dunedin Fl, I ran out of a required VA prescription. I contacted my VA MD at the Rochester NY VA Outpatient Clinic who contacted the CVS Pharmacy for a reorder. I was sent back to 2 CVS Stores near each order both not taking care of my order. This went on for 2 days they ending up telling me they don't have the medication in stock. I am now 4 days without my meds. Very unhappy and disgusted.

Through my employer I have Caremark as my prescription drug insurance provider. I have had several prescriptions filled at the Elizabethtown Ky CVS pharmacy that have been both filled with the wrong drug or the wrong dosage. Many times I have had to do the legwork getting doctors info to them instead of them communicating with the doctors. I recently attempted to use a different pharmacy, because of this. This is however a rural area with limited number of pharmacies. My insurance provider Caremark/CVS says I have no choice, its mail order or them.

I've been at this pharmacy for 3 years, maybe more. Why? My rights were removed as prescriptions were streamlined where my insurance removed my free right of choice. I've been on these scripts about 16-17 years. I'm on three for my back since 2000. All three every month, all three the same. They are ** 60mg once a day, ** 325/5 @ up to 4 per day. ** 300 mgs @ 3 times daily. I can't stop taking two of these abruptly! If done there is risk of seizures and more. Not to mention pain levels, pain, sweats, chills, diarrhea, puking.

On 2/20/17 saw my doctor who put my escripts to CVS Riverhead, NY. 631-727-9000. To be filled 2/21/2017. I called told "we will fill them." Called on 2/24/17 out of stock, "we will order them." They were out of stock on **. They text me 2/25/17 "out of stock will get 3/1/17." I showed there with a witness Karen **, they filled the ** only. Told "come tomorrow 3/2 we will have it in." I waited till 12:30 p.m. Called 3/2/17 they will not have my ** until maybe next week. Not one call it follow up from the pharmacy.

How does a pharmacy run out of **? How do they run out of **? Scripts I've gotten for three years? I'm in very bad condition! This is not the first time. This is not acceptable. This can't be legal either. They have messed up my prescribed care and caused me great physical, mental and emotional pain. I called CVS corporate on 3/1/17 reported this, no one has called from there either. My doctor is aware, that pharmacy, the corporate offices and now it is time for small claims as I've been without ** for 6 days, and ** for 7 days. This pharmacy needs investigations on orders and stock levels cause they use no care whatever. They are causing me harm.

CVS pharmacy 3100 Old Forest Rd. Lynchburg Va Store 7363. On 2/15/17 I returned a prescription that had been set to auto fill by the pharmacy. I had picked up several medicines days earlier and was not aware of all the medications involved. I was told that the prescription was not returnable as it was filled locally and was not in a sealed manufacturers bottle. The pharmacist did not engage me but sent a tech (who was horrified) to deny my return. After thousands of filled prescriptions and several returns for various reasons I am horrified that a medicine I had not requested was being denied.

I have contacted the local store and corporate and made an official complaint. After almost 2 weeks I have had no contact from store or company to either resolve, apologize or explain. So I now turn to social media to express my disgust with CVS 7363 in Lynchburg. In today's retail environment this is unacceptable. I now assume I will absorb the $104 charge for a medicine I didn't request or need.

I will never ever give CVS on Main st in Anderson, SC my business again. They have a new manager Jenni that has me so upset right now. I just spent over an hour shopping there getting certain items that I was using coupons with and I went to check out half of them didn't work... I got the correct item they weren't expired etc and they didn't work so they were like all day today it hasn't been taking them for some reason. So this women tell me to call the manufacturer Ummm. What? How is that my problem that your system is messed up and how is the manufacturer going to fix it? LOL.

This has happened the past 3 times I have been in there but get this when she isn't there magically these employees can key in the correction. I finally had enough. Told her CVS lost my business and I have been going here for 15 years. I spend thousands of dollars with them per year and this is how I get treated. I can't believe I just wasted all that time and in top of that I feel like crap today and all I was trying to do is save my family some money. I will have to pray for Jenni tonight that she gets more training on how to treat her customers and do the right thing and on how to be a better manager!!! So now I have to change all my prescriptions to a different pharmacy so any recommendations would be appreciated. #shameonyouCVS

After years and years of having this dreadful company attempt to cheat me at check out, I've finally decided I won't spend another dollar in this store. I was recently sent an email with a 40% off one item discount. I also received a $2 Extra Buck coupon in the mail. I figured I'd give them one more try to see if they still cheat their customers by playing mathematical tricks at the register. I wasn't disappointed.

They now have something new: they can order your discounts, coupons and extra bucks in any order the company chooses, and guess what? It will never, ever be in the customer's favor. It will always be in the company's favor. They attempted to cheat me out of .87 cents. I know, it's a ridiculously small amount of money, but it's MY money and not theirs. When they informed me of their new policy of "ordering" the discounts, I decided to ask for a refund and will never step foot in a CVS again. I refuse to waste my time or money at establishments that don't honor their word, or respect my patronage. This company grossly overcharges for their merchandise and has to employ tricks to try to get you to spend your money in their store. Don't waste your time or fall for their underhanded tricks.

On 2/25/17, I stopped at the CVS on New Jesup Hwy because I could tell I was becoming ill with a cold. It is not close to my home, but I was in the area and used to like CVS. I purchased four items. The clerk was quite chatty and since I didn't feel well, I just wanted to get home and take some medicine. When I got home, I discovered I only had three items. The Saline Spray was not in the bag. I called immediately and spoke with the store manager and she said a man came back into the store and said it was in his bag and he hadn't purchased it. She said she would hold it for me. The item was $4.19.

As I became more ill, I decided since the store is not all that close to my home, I just couldn't drive all the way over there to get it. I called back and asked that they simply credit my account and was told they could not do that because of company policy. I have the receipt and all of the transaction information and they have the product. Why on earth could they not simply credit my Discover account if I gave them the number? She absolutely refused. How ridiculous is this? I should drive 15 miles one way when I am ill to pick up a $4 item that they neglected to put in my bag and have in their possession? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I paid for a refill and when I received the prescription, I paid for 90 pills and CVS gave me 70, for the price of 90. When I called and politely advised the CVS that I was, basically, short-changed, I was told that I had to return the container to the pharmacy - drive 30 miles and I work 50 hours a week, so I could lose time from my business so the "Manager" could sort this out. This was 90 pills. It is easy to shortchange the customer and I believe that this is a way of doing business. Not an error. They shortchange the customer and then make it too difficult to fix it.

While going to CVS for medications, my little sister asked me if I could get her Sour Patch Kids and so I looked around for it. They were out of the candy so I put my wallet back into my purse and waited for her to find a different candy. Once she had chosen, we started walking to the front to pay for it. Before we got there, a lady stopped me and accused me of shoplifting a red box of candy. I reached into my purse and showed her my red wallet, and she relaxed some but continued to tell me that it was wrong and I was lucky I was only a "teenager" (I'm 19). I left the store, angry without the candy and with the already paid for medications.

Later, I realized I wanted to get her name so I could report her, so I went back, alone. There, as soon as I walked in she said to her manager, loudly, "uh oh, she's back." The manager was very kind and understanding and apologized for the mix-up but the original employee said I was "lying" and how "I was putting words in her mouth". The manager eventually told her to go assist the customers and she walked off, glaring at me. The manager then gave me a box of Sour Patch Kids and apologized again, all while the original employee continued to throw me looks. Thanks for such a great experience, CVS.

I tried to get a refill on a prescription I've been on for several years. Suddenly, CVS Caremark needs a preauthorization from my physician. My physician promptly responded & CVS said it was still awaiting a response from my physician. So, she contacted CVS again and it responded that the drug is no longer covered, and CVS suggested a brand new, more expensive drug. My physician called me in disbelief -- she had never heard of a pharmacy suggesting a new more expensive drug, when I was doing well on the old one. She submitted the paperwork for me to stay on the old one. We're not sure if it'll be covered, but there's a coupon from the manufacturer. Now, CVS says the prescription is on hold because they need a preauthorization from my doctor. Seriously!!! CVS is so inept and lies about waiting to hear from a physician!

I am highly dissatisfied with this women's review. I would put her name on this review if I would have looked at her tag. Although, I was very distracted with how rude and ** she was to me about my son’s medicine. Almost every time I go to Target’s Pharmacy they do not have the medicine the doctor prescribes. Then when she tells me to search around she doesn't even write down the prescription right. WHAT THE HELL. On top of it she wasted my time having to call back and forth, because every time I have to call back I have to listen to those stupid automatic machine answer. I have a lot more to rant about but I am just going to leave it at this. Have a wonderful day!

First off, I want to say I made a mistake. It was a 24 hour CVS and I came to the counter at 8:59pm right before the pharmacy closed. I came up to the counter with my boyfriend and was greeted by a nice teenager, who said he could not help me at this time, he was already signed out. Some other guy comes to help me. I was really sick 2 weeks ago with intense pain in my stomach and nausea, I ran out of my prescription and felt amazing up until tonight. At 8:45 in intense pain and nauseous that I couldn't deal with the pain all night and asked my boyfriend to drive me because I could not. Instead of being helpful, the manager started to close the gate to say in a way "We are closing", but waits for me.

I came in hoping to ask if I was lucky enough to have a doctor that put in for a refill, or if it was possible to get one pill to hold me off for the night, or even a recommendation of something I could have. Instead, the staff didn't have the time of day to treat me kindly. I felt extremely rushed, the guy at the counter told me I should've come earlier in an offhanded comment but asked my information to look me up anyway. At this point I now realize they were closing and I apologized. The guy couldn't find me in the system and I have a mini panic attack, he says I would have to talk to the manager about it. The manager wants to help a bit, but obviously doesn't care and wants to get out of there. I start crying and the cashier walks away and I hear him mutter about, "And now she's crying." (Makes me cry even more, still in pain btw.)

At this point I can't even ask the question, I'm obviously upset and my boyfriend didn't exactly know what to say, but I ended up saying we should just get something from the store shelves. Neither of those two offered me any sort of caring or kind words. Nothing. Absolutely nothing, they were just glad to be getting home. Which I get but there was not one ounce of compassion. I get they probably deal with druggies and people like this all the time. But it escalated so quickly. I'm not a hard customer. I made a mistake and it felt like to them it was the end of the world and when you are in pain and people can't give you the time of day, it really hurts.

My ray of sunshine was the cashier who helped my boyfriend find some anti nausea stuff quickly, and it has ginger to help settle my stomach. I was hiding behind my boyfriend's back, because I didn't want anyone to see my obviously tear soaked face and she asked what was wrong and if I was in pain or going to throw up. Her name is Jodie. She is a wonderful human being and the only reason I would EVER return to that store after that. Thank you Jodie, for taking a second to help me, and make me feel like I wasn't a bother.

Like I said, I get I came in unknowingly right before close, which in retail is the worst! But I've worked at Other stores and never made someone feel like crap for it. The lack of patience was astounding, and on paper it doesn't seem as bad but the last thing you want to hear when you're trying not to cry is to have someone walk away from you and essentially roll your eyes at them.

Rude customer service. I was in a store doing your purchase of a return. Helped by a manager named Courtney. Who does not have personality nor have the manner to deal with customer. I have been CVS customer since it used to be called Peoples Drug store in Washington, D.C. and never had anyone talk to me or disrespect me as she have done. The company should be ashamed for having someone represent them as her. Will never shop there. Rite Aid here is your new customer.

Over a month ago I went into CVS and turned in a prescription for injections. They explained to me it needed to go through their specialty pharmacy because these needed to be ordered. A day or so later, I received an automated phone call saying my prescription was being processed. A couple weeks go by and I contact pharmacy. They stated they need authorization (which I already submitted) and insisted on getting that directly from the doctor's office. I was confused and upset. As far as I knew this order was already being processed, which it hadn't, in fact it had just been sitting there. Rep was nonapologetic and told me they were faxing my Dr office and should hear back the following day.

I called my Dr office and let them know about incoming fax. This whole authorization thing keeps back and forth each time I call pharmacy, saying they are waiting for my Dr to send authorization. My doctor's office has sent authorization and has spoken to pharmacy asking them to process... until today. Finally, a rep states to my Dr office, that they don't accept my ins. I need to go through a completely different pharmacy. This has gone on for almost 6 weeks while I have been waiting for a prescription. The pharmacy has had multiple opportunities to let me know they weren't able to help me as well as my contact information.

Overpriced with coverage. First off when ordering my specialty medications, there was a lot of confusion. I was misquoted price on 2 meds. Luckily, I was aware of my benefits and questioned it. Spoke to 3 people before it was corrected. Then I recently received a phone call that they undercharged me for ** $60 (which sounded correct). For future reference, ** will be 80% of the normal price. Normal price is $380 with CVS Caremark so I would pay $304! You can pay for this medication out of pocket at a fertility pharmacy for between $100 and $200. I have no idea why a covered prescription is costing more than out of pocket price. This medication is required to go through CVS Caremark specialty pharmacy. CVS Caremark does a wonderful job of trying to rip off their patients.

This company continues messing up and playing with people's health, I called on October 2016 to update my credit card info for auto payments, well you would think that the rep did her job and set it up but OH No! Gail did not do that maybe because is incompetent or she was in a rush to get a break, anyway she didn't do it, I was sent to a Collection Agency!! For freaking $80 and did not call or communicate with me to find out what happened, after having to pay it directly to the collection agency I needed a refill called CVS specialty to place the order telling me that they couldn't do that because I was delinquent and I was in a collection department, after been on the phone explaining to several representatives, one told me that I could hang up if I wanted because couldn't get me the Supervisor, I didn't hang up but she did, great!

Now I am trying to get my Credit report cleared, they had not updated my account and I am still on my credit on collection. This is so frustrating!! Now trying to get HR involved to see what other excuses they have, total incompetence! I wish I could change this horrific company but unfortunately because our insurance we are stuck with them! having said that, these people need to be accountable for the horrible acts they commit against sick people in need. I was not surprised to see the amount of complaints and Bad reviews about this company, but as I say Karma is the best and they will be punished for treating sick people so unfairly. They have to go!

I submitted a refill for a medication last week, qty 70. Instead of giving me 70, CVS decided to only provide 60. When I called to get the explanation, they stated the instructions said 2/day so 60. My doc specifically wrote 70 on the prescription, however CVS chose to ignore those directions. Common sense dictates the pharmacy staff should have called both me and my doc office for clarification. Nah, instead they arbitrarily made the decision to short me 10 pills with no reason why when I picked up the meds. Sure, my bad for not updating the instructions ahead of time. I get that. But come on, shorting my pills w/out any communication is garbage. The issue could have been resolved before the prescription was filled. Simply CVS doing what they want, who cares about the customer.

I would give 0 * if possible. This review concerns the CVS located at 5 Points Shopping Mall in Calallen, Corpus Christi, TX. Suddenly, out of the blue one day, when I called for a refill, they informed me they'd simply cancelled a prescription I'd written for my cat (I am an MD) involving insulin he'd been on chronically. They said it was over "scope of practice" issues. I told them I could get the script filled at any other pharmacy in town. I told them I'd never use them for anything ever again, not for shoe laces or a stick of gum. The cheery pharmacist said, "Fine." I hung up the phone angry and turned to the pharmacy at H-E-B on Violet Road who filled the script immediately. Never again.

Expensive prescription AND incompetent pharmacist. I am a pretty laid back person, went to the drive through pharmacy CVS in my little town. I know the people at the only other pharmacy pretty well and was trying to save money. Little did I know that CVS is now more expensive than any other pharmacy in my area! However, what made the experience far more awful was the fact that the pharmacist was an angry looking woman who obviously was not in a good mood.

When my mouth dropped at the nearly 300 dollar price tag (it was no more than 30 dollars in the past) she actually SNAPPED at me with no provocation, "Well, lots of people pay twice that much! Get over it" and really traumatized me. I am low income and struggle to pay rent and deal with illness. To have someone be so cruel or rude, esp, in my small rural town Lexington, VA... well I feel she should find a job not working with customers. I work at a desk and the priority is to be kind to all clients.

Compare Online Pharmacies