Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Medical Alert Systems

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Walgreens Ready Response Reviews

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Walgreens Ready Response is a simple, reliable service that enables people to live life to the fullest. System for immediate assistance in the case of an emergency. It is anywhere anytime. It is great. Very useful if we have any trouble. They immediately help us. It is very good service and they are very friendly and kind. They are doing very well. I like current work, it is great and fabulous.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

The training to wear process was very easy and the person was never reluctant to wear it at all. The device was worn around the clock and was comfortable. Lightweight, easy to wear and use, worked very efficiently in all respects. The user friendly main points of the product facilitates even the weakest and most forgetful of customers and it would be highly recommended by myself and my entire family. It works for my exact needs.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Walgreens Ready Response is a great service and is very helpful to me and my family. My experience was fantastic. The product and subsequent knowledge from the staff was excellent. They helped to understand the benefits of the Ready Response and how it could help me. I also like that it fits the lifestyle I have. It is easy to use and is reliable. We could not get by without the service provided. I would have no problem recommending this service. It really can help others as well.

Walgreens Ready Response Company Information