2. Legal Services

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

Rocket Lawyer provides affordable legal needs and advice for individuals and businesses. Their qualified attorneys and secure portal make it easy to create customized documents with step-by-step instruction, ask for advice, research and collaborate. Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people access legal services free from expensive fees with discounted representation.

Rocket Lawyer Get Started

Rocket Lawyer Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?

Original review: March 27, 2021

I spoke to Susie at about 9:45 CST. It was the end of the day -- but I would never have guessed it from the courteous and spirited response I received from Susie. It was as though the sun was just coming up and Susie couldn't wait to help me navigate the website. She is a credit to Rocket Lawyer and I continue to be amazed at the professionalism and helpfulness of your staff. Thanks. Calvin F. ** Jr.

Hello Calvin,

We're so glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our service and greatly appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Original review: March 26, 2021

The rep was pleasant and took care of everything within a minute. No push back or hard sell on the downgrade. Very professional. The service is helpful as I sometimes need new forms, but not the attorney on-demand services. The rep was extremely friendly and helpful.

Hello Russell,

Thanks so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Original review: March 26, 2021

Friendly, accurate and knows her stuff....very impressed. Yes I would recommend Rocket. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to make corrections to my draft and within 5 minutes she seen what was wrong and show me how to correct so I could move forward and correct it.

Hey Dennis,

It's great to hear that you've had such a great experience with our customer service and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Original review: March 26, 2021

I contacted Rocket Lawyer and spoke with Shyheim after finding an unknown charge to my debit card. Shyheim was very helpful and was able to not only find the account linked to this charge, he also swiftly issued a refund. The quick help was greatly appreciated.

Hey Nicholas,

It's great to hear that one of our representatives were able to get this matter resolved with you and appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns at this time by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: March 26, 2021

I wanted to cancel, however, Justina was Kind, Professional, Honest, Wonderful and re-assured me that it's only $1 per month going forward. She agreed and I felt it was worth it in my eyes. So, I stayed with it. Thank You for the re-assurance Justina!! I gave her 300 stars out of 10. Simply because I've got over 30 years Cust Ops experience. Thanks again Justina.

Hello Kenneth,

We're so glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our service and thanks so much for the review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: March 26, 2021

She was very helpful in getting my account issue resolved. Even provided a promotional option that may fit my business in the future. She was very polite and took care of my issue. I am happy she helped me today. It is always good when customer service is able to do the right thing. Thank you Victoria

Hi Gerald,

Thanks so much for your review, it's greatly appreciated! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: March 25, 2021

Angie is amazing! I feel valued & respected. She patiently helped me edit & prepare my first e-sig document for my nonprofit board of director. Best customer service experience ever. What an asset to your customers and company. Thank you!

Hello Nancy,

We appreciate your review and happy to hear you've had a positive experience using our service! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: March 24, 2021

Susie C. was very helpful and got me back on track with where I needed to be. She even added a little bonus for my troubles. Now I can get my legal questions answered. I'll be sure to spread the word about Rocket Lawyer. Thumbs up Susie!!!

Hi Joshua,

Thanks so much for your review, we're delighted to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: March 23, 2021

Rendy was exceedingly helpful in handling my question for a refund a a $39.99 for printing a document that I thought should have been free. He patiently explained the facts and identified options that I could select. I selected one which met a need. He was great in his response.

Hi there Eugene,

It's so great to hear that you've had a really positive experience with one of our representatives and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns at this time. Thanks again!

Original review: March 23, 2021

Susie was the difference maker for me. She offered great service but was also friendly and understanding of my lack of experience. Thank you! I now have a basic service contract. The fact that I have a contract means I can do business with an old friend I haven’t seen in 35 years... Even in an internet age, you can still lose touch!

Hi Kirk,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're really glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our service! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a wonderful day!

Rocket Lawyer Company Information