2. Legal Services
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

Rocket Lawyer provides affordable legal needs and advice for individuals and businesses. Their qualified attorneys and secure portal make it easy to create customized documents with step-by-step instruction, ask for advice, research and collaborate. Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people access legal services free from expensive fees with discounted representation.

Rocket Lawyer Get Started

Rocket Lawyer Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

What I had anticipated being bothersome and stress filled turned out to be painless and very helpful. I called to cancel my membership and get a refund. To my surprise I did not have to argue or demand. The Customer Service Representative, Randy **, was pleasant and offered a solution that worked for me. I need the services that are offered by Rocket Lawyer but at this time I cannot afford $40 a month for a service that I may not use monthly. The solution allows me to utilize what I need for my business, have access to my documents and offer possible clients a professional document. THANK YOU for great customer care.

Hi there Evelyn,

We sincerely appreciate your review and delighted to know you've enjoyed your experience with us! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Get buying tips about Legal Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Thank you for help reviewing a Waiver of Liability form for my new start up business. I needed an expert to review the form and provide feedback if all basis were covered. Rocket Lawyer responded immediately that the request was received and sent to an attorney that would be in touch .... honestly within an hour I heard from the Atty and was provided great feedback and additional information that was needed to be included. This service I believe will be an asset to my new business.

Hello Michele,

We're glad that you've had such a positive experience with our service and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I signed into my Rocket Lawyer account to cancel my monthly subscription. The service from Rocket Lawyer is excellent. I used it to prepare a Transfer on Death Deed for my residence. This was the last document I needed to complete my estate paperwork. I felt I didn't need to spend $39.99 per month for the comprehensive legal services offered through my subscription. As part of the cancelation online, I was offered a chat with a representative, Keely **. She explained a different plan at a much lower rate that I might be interested in. I was very glad to have that information. I switched to the lower cost plan that meets my current needs. No high pressure or sales pitch. Just the relevant information. Quick and easy.

Hello Carol,

It's so delightful to hear that you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives and we appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I logged onto many sites and didn't like them, but when I got into Rocketlawyer.com, OMG the site was very easy to access and apps extremely easy to work with in regard to understanding and processing legal documents. This site offered a free trial run and future membership that I have joined.. I called and actually spoke with Kylee in Customer Service, who was very patience and answered all my questions making my final decision to become a member complete.. I love it when I get a human voice opposed to a robot...

My life through 2016 -2019 has been painfully complicated due to the need to have total right and left hip replacement procedures done, which caused drop foot complications and a longer recovery time. It's 2020 and time to get back into life and mobilty with my new hips... Yes I am cyborg-titanium baby".. Lol and then the plagued COVID-19 viral pandemic hits causing sickness, loss of loved ones and borderline recession caused by poor decision making and beyond from leadership powers to be that have enabled myself as well as many now on fixed income or worst... GOD is trying to unite his people! I believe that, so I continued to stand strong on faith... In researching, the founder Charley Moore, Esq. is to be commended for his initiatives and I thank him so much for accomplishing a site that offers affordable legal help and options, especially during these signs of the time..

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks so much for your review and feedback, we're really glad that you've had a positive experience not only with our product but our customer service as well! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I used Rocket Lawyer to create a personal loan document between family members. The interactive document creation program was perfect and I ended up with a comprehensive document that also produces an amortization schedule and allows for electronic signature! I utilized the ask a lawyer function for Pennsylvania to ask about how to record a second trust deed and was given good direction and suggested action plan. The laws are very different here in California when it comes to recording deeds. I have used another online legal document service in the past but Rocket Lawyer is by far superior and the customer service was top notch.

Hi Kirk,

It's awesome to hear that you've enjoyed our service and thanks so much for your review! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Customer rep Justina was very understanding of my difficult circumstances. She reviewed my account and made sure I was satisfied. I will definitely use Rocket Lawyer again and recommend to my family and friends. It's so easy and simple to use!

Hello Karen,

It's wonderful to hear that one of our representatives was able to assist you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Charge showed in my banking account and I didn't recall signing up for an account. Randy took the time to pull up both emails to see where it came from. Explained it to me clearly and helped me reduce my cost by downgrading instead of completely cancelling.

Hi Tabitha,

We're glad that one of our representatives was able to assist you with your matter and thanks for your review! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any further questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I would recommend Rocket Lawyer to anyone who needs a legal document. When they see it's free, it really is. I had no problem at all canceling my order within the trial period. The personnel who answered my inquiry was very cordial and respectful.

Hello Roy,

We appreciate your review and so glad that you've enjoyed our Free Trial! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns at this time. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Awesome experience. Document was easy to make and print. Wonderful trial period and when I forgot to cancel my trial period and credit card was hit...they refunded my money. Fantastic customer service and I always recommend Rocket Lawyer!!!

Hello Nicole,

Thanks so much for your review, we're happy to hear that our customer service team was able to assist you with this matter! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Ashley ** was the perfect person to speak with. She answered all my questions in a professional manner and was cheerful the whole way through. Ashley was a pleasure to work with, I wish all customer service reps were as good as Ashley.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with one of our representatives too! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Rocket Lawyer author review by Michael Nranian

Online platform Rocket Lawyer helps consumers create legal documents and/or find an attorney. Consumers can sign up for a monthly membership or purchase some services on an a la carte basis. The company was founded in 2008, is headquartered in California and has technical and financial backing from tech giants like Google.

• Free trial: Interested consumers can sign up for a free one-week trial. They can use the services during that week and then cancel if the service does not meet their needs.

• Legal documents: Both members and non-members can create a wide variety of legal documents on the Rocket Lawyer website. Members receive these documents for free, and non-members can purchase them for a small free. All documents are specifically designed for the consumer’s state of residence.

• Consumer education: All consumers can access the Legal Help and Information section of Rocket Lawyer’s website for free. The articles on this section of the website provide detailed yet easy to understand information on topics like estate planning, divorce and debt collection, just to name a few.

• Online legal assistance: Members with legal questions can ask a questions on the company’s website and then be matched with a Rocket Lawyer On Call® attorney who will quickly answer their question.

• Discounted rates: Members with more complicated questions that cannot be answered online can work with a designated Rocket Lawyer On Call® attorney for 40 percent less than their standard hourly rate or 10 percent off a flat fee service.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

Rocket Lawyer Company Information