2. Legal Services
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5

Rocket Lawyer provides affordable legal needs and advice for individuals and businesses. Their qualified attorneys and secure portal make it easy to create customized documents with step-by-step instruction, ask for advice, research and collaborate. Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people access legal services free from expensive fees with discounted representation.

Rocket Lawyer Get Started

Rocket Lawyer Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I only needed one form and was able to use it for a client. I realized I didn't need any other forms and was able to cancel quickly, without ANY hassle or hard sell. That's important to me. I appreciate the agent listening to me and addressing my needs.

Hi Gretchen,

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear our service was able to assist you! Please let us know if you have questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

My issue with cost of membership was addressed quickly and to my satisfaction. I was offered a plan that I can afford. This service was really helpful in guiding me through the document creation process. I would recommend Rocket Lawyer online services to a friend. Thank you Justina M!

Hello Cecelia,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're really glad that you've had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I wanted to purchase a privacy statement document, but couldn't without selecting a plan. I realized that a reoccurring charge for a plan through my business was not warranted. I therefore needed to cancel the plan. The agents who helped me on the front & back end were courteous & helpful. I would purchase documents from time-to-time if I could pay for them outright. However, the requirement of a monthly fee will prevent me from return business. Thank you.

Hello Arin,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that our representatives were able to assist you with this matter. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Rocket Lawyer was recommended to me by my local courthouse records department! The website was great! Quick and Easy to maneuver and great products. Totally everything I needed to take to the courthouse! When I chatted with a customer service rep she was very friendly and helpful. This is the best service I’ve had in a long time. Made a very tense situation so much easier!

Hello Althenia,

We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our service and appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Angela and her colleagues were very responsive to my questions concerning my account being downgraded prior to the expiration of the trial period. They are very professional and helpful, because of my positive experiences due to their great customer service. I will certainly recommend Rocket Lawyer to friends and family who need this service. Well done!

Hello Larry,

We're so glad that you've had such a positive experience with us and appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

We had a terrible experience. We told them exactly what we wanted, unfortunately the people we talk to has so little knowledge. They don't know how to direct you to the correct information or know what we actually need. You have to have extensive law knowledge to be able to tell them what you need. We paid them because we do not have extensive law knowledge, and have therefore wasted 8 months of time and hundreds of dollars. I have been hung up on twice when I expressed my frustration. Now to actually get what we wanted in the beginning, we have to pay them another $800. This service would be similar to taking your car to a mechanic. You then have to tell them what to do to fix it. When it isn't fixed, you have to pay them more money to do something else. Do yourself a favor and get a real lawyer, that you can talk to, that will actually answer questions.

Hi Jill,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to make things right. Please respond to our Private message so we can get this looked into.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I did not need the premium subscription at this time so I canceled it. Justina was very pleasant. Made it easy to do and I appreciate that. I would very much use your website in the future. It was easy to use and instructive. Sincerely Luke

Hi Luke,

It's great to hear to you've had a positive experience with our service and we appreciate your review! If you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Rocket lawyer made it super simple to create a Graphic Design contract for a freelance client of mine! Being almost out of college, I didn't exactly know how to start with one from scratch! It was super easy to follow the prompts and make sure all the information looked correct! BONUS it looks super professional and sleek! The only reason I took away one star was because I was charged without my knowledge. I read over the fine print, but I must have missed where it said the free trial ended. I wish that it would have been listed on the actual payment page, but other than that, my experience was great!

Hello Alison,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, thanks so much! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Very easy to navigate and see the finished product instantly!!! All you have to do is plug in your data and voila - it is done like a professional did it without robbing the bank. Rocket Lawyer rocks! Thank you very much.

Hello Christina,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy that you're happy! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I made a few too many clicks when trying to upgrade my membership (because I love the full package membership with Rocket Lawyer) and I was charged multiple times. Customer service quickly and kindly fixed my mistake in about 3 minutes over the phone!

Hey there Olivia,

It's so great to hear that our customer service was able to assist you with this matter and we really appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Take care!

Rocket Lawyer Company Information