4.8/5 (1107 ratings)

About Rocket Lawyer

Rocket Lawyer provides affordable legal needs and advice for individuals and businesses. Their qualified attorneys and secure portal make it easy to create customized documents with step-by-step instruction, ask for advice, research and collaborate. Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people access legal services free from expensive fees with discounted representation.

Rocket Lawyer Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Lawyer?

Original review: June 1, 2022

Needed to cancel service as it was no longer needed as the purpose for the service was for a business deal I had going on and it ended. Agent was kind and efficient and did not try to talk me out of a decision I had already made. I always respect that in a company.

Hi Judi,

Thanks so much for your review, we're glad one of our representatives were able to assist you! Take care.

Original review: June 1, 2022

The experience was a pleasant and very informative. The rep Justina **, listened as I explained that I was going to discontinue the service, she then told me about other products that was more feasible for me; I accepted, and continued with the new product.

Hi Windy,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy that you're happy! Take care.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Flawless experience and wonderful customer service with a financial concern. I had neglected to downgrade to the free trial and I was charged 39.99. I called and spoke to Linda and she was courteous and meticulous in her handling of the situation.

Hello Brenda,

It's really great to hear you've had a positive experience with our service and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thanks!

Original review: May 31, 2022

Juliana was very fast in responding and very respectful. Connecting to a staff member was not a hassle. It did not take days for them to reach out, I talked to them the same day I requested assistance. I appreciate the speediness.

Hey Nevaeh,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and so glad that you've had a positive experience with one of our representatives!

Original review: May 31, 2022

Was able to access the free trial and then when I was sure I did not want to extend the trial any longer, Justina **, online customer service rep was able to assist me in canceling online. She stated she would send out a confirmation email that documented our interaction.

Hi Elizabeth,

It's wonderful to hear one of our representatives were able to help you and appreciate your review! Have a great day.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Using Rocket Lawyer to create a special power of attorney was quick and the guiding questions helped develop the document I required. Downgrading, after I forgot to cancel during the trial period, was also easy. The person I spoke with was pleasant and helpful in getting that task completed.

Hello Stanley,

Thank you for your review, we're so glad to hear about your positive experience with us! Please take care.

Original review: May 31, 2022

McKenzie was easy to speak with and eager to help me with my request. She was able to help me in no time at all and I am glad I was able to speak with her today!! If I need help again in the future I do hope that I will be able to speak with her!!

Hi Nora,

We're glad to hear our customer service was able to assist you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Original review: May 31, 2022

Ms ** was extremely helpful with a billing issue. She was very kind and courteous, explaining what had happened and then fixed the issue. She should be an instructor for new employees, because of her knowledge and customer service skills. Thank you Ms **.

Hey Susan,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear you've had a positive customer service experience with us!

Original review: May 31, 2022

I reached out in the chat to cancel my membership and Justina was very helpful and got the job done quickly and without any hassle. It should be this easy to talk to someone and get the issue resolved. She was also patient and professional.

Hey Michelle,

We're so delighted to hear you've enjoyed our customer service and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: May 31, 2022

Justina easily helped me with my refund request. I no longer needed Rocket Lawyer services and didn’t realize that my trial has expired. She quickly understood my request and issued the refund without any questions asked. I appreciate her swiftness.

Hi Tessa,

Thanks so much for your review, we're glad one of our representatives was able to assist you with getting this matter resolved. Take care!

Original review: May 28, 2022

I was impressed on how easy it was to produce the forms needed. It was easy to do the step by step instructions. Downloading the forms for just as easy and going back and making any adjustments was also easily completed. And the ability to store your documents on the site. I’ve use this site before in the past and came back to it when I needed it.

Hello Vicki,

Thanks so much for your review, we're glad that your experience with our service was such a positive one! Take care.

Original review: May 27, 2022

The customer service representative was very professional and helpful. She understood my position quickly and handled the issue quickly. Her voice was kind but firm. She is an excellent team member. She should become part of management. That is all I can say.

Hey Thomas,

Thanks so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it! Take care.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Damian was supposed to send a confirmation that my account was cancelled. Have yet to receive that. Damian was very helpful. Explained everything in detail and was very patient. Again Damian did a very good job. Thank you.

Hello Karen,

It's so great to hear your experience with one of our representatives was such a positive one and appreciate your review, have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 27, 2022

I signed into my acct today with the intention of cancelling. I saw the advertisement for the $1/mo plan and decided to learn more. Justina is who I chatted with. She was very informative, polite, quick and thorough at taking care of my needs. I am a very satisfied customer!

Sincerely,

Cherie **

Hello Cherie,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your experience and glad that you've had an overall positive experience with our customer service! Have a wonderful day and take care.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Justina was extremely helpful, polite, and efficient. Very pleased with the service I received. She was able to guide me to a plan that worked for my budget. The program is easy to use and guides the user through everything.

Hello Donna,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad to hear your experience with our customer service was such a positive one! Take care.

Original review: May 27, 2022

I cancelled our membership last month, by phone, with Connor on 4/21/22 but the charge of $39.99 showed on our charge statement yet no refund was listed.

Sheree ** took about 3 seconds to rectify the situation and was very pleasant to speak to with a customer-friendly attitude! She is an asset to Rocket Lawyer!!

Hello Terri,

We're happy to hear your experience with our customer service has been such a positive one and appreciate your review! Thanks so much.

Original review: May 27, 2022

I needed to have a idea of what was needed to put into a Will. The experience was positive, it was easy to follow entering information to the questions that were incorporate into the Document. It didn't answer all my needs but it did give me questions to ask my VA assigned attorney. This is a free service provided to me as I am a 100% disabled veteran and fully retired on a fixed income.

Hi Ronald,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 27, 2022

The document I submitted to the Erie County [Ohio] Recorder's Office did not meet their margin requirements. There needed to be at least 3" on the top margin. Because of that, I was charged an additional $20.00 from them to adjust the document so that it met their requirements. The good news is that they complimented me on the accuracy and thoroughness of the document's wording. Although I was not happy about paying an additional $20.00, their fee is not your doing. However, the "miss" on the top margin is the reason I am rating you a "4".

Hi Paula,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our documents and apologize for the issue you've encountered. If there is anything further we can do to assist please email customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Your platform was easy to use and thorough. I loved that it wasn't just a fill in the blank print out, but rather an official document that communicated a professional transaction. I feel protected and secure in the sales agreement and clear in the business transaction made with a friend.

Hello Tammy,

We're happy to hear you've enjoyed our service and appreciate your review, thanks!

Original review: May 27, 2022

I do not need the service and I was billed mistakenly so I came to solve that issue. Justina was quick, responsive and very helpful. Far better experience than most companies. I was able to solve the issue and get the resolution I needed with in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're happy that you're happy!

Original review: May 26, 2022

Hello, Today was a tough day for me and I had no clue my account was getting charged But Randy was an amazing help to me. He knew exactly how to help. It was an easy and fast experience. He was very nice and made my day way easier! Shout out to him ((:.

Hey Val,

We're happy to hear that one of our representatives were able to help you efficiently with your matter! Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 26, 2022

I called to cancel. The rep was so professional and courteous, offered the promo and I decided to remain a customer. She was great. I would recommend this service to other business associates. She is the reason I am going to remain a customer.

Hello Barbara,

It's wonderful to hear about your positive customer service experience and we appreciate your review!

Original review: May 26, 2022

Today I called regarding my account, I had a death in my family and left out of the country. I didn’t have time to cancel my membership on time. Marly went above and beyond with helping me with my account, she was able to set me up with a very affordable plan. Very understanding and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Hi Miriam,

We're sorry to hear about your loss, but really glad that one of our representatives were able to assist you with your membership cancellation. Please take care!

Original review: May 26, 2022

All questions and concerns were answered quickly and concisely. Would recommend without reservation. Specifically this representative was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you. This person nailed it!

Hi Michael,

We're so glad to hear you've had such a positive experience with one of our representatives and appreciate your review! Thanks so much.

Original review: May 26, 2022

I tried to cancel a 7-day free legal form trial but did not remember which company it had been issued by. First called was Law Depot and spoke to Tina. She tried everything possible to locate my account with no success. Then she gave me the number to call Rocket Lawyers. Within a minute the agent found and canceled the free trial for me. She was outstanding. She was pleasant, helpful, understanding, and obviously skilled at her job. It was an outstandingly pleasant experience for me. I would definitely recommend this service to other people. Thank you very much.

Hello Susan,

It's fantastic to hear you've had such a positive experience with our customer service and thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Original review: May 26, 2022

I cancelled my subscription because I didn’t need the document. It was very easy to do. I was worried. I thought I would get the runaround. I didn’t get a confirmation number yet. I was hoping that would be sent to me. Overall, very pleased. Thanks.

Hey Carol,

We greatly appreciate your review and thanks for using our service! Take care.

Original review: May 26, 2022

While signing up for the premium free trial, I was charged for premium service without the allowed 7 days. Randy was so helpful with helping me get my refund and explaining the refund process. He also was very nice, courteous, knowledgeable, super helpful. Great experience all around!

Hi Averyl,

We're glad that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service and thanks so much for your review!

Original review: May 26, 2022

I spoke to Sheree about setting up an account and she was very thorough about the process. I greatly appreciate the help that was provided and could not have done it without the help of Sheree and her knowledge of the website.

Hey Eden,

It's awesome to hear you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives and appreciate your review! Thanks so much.

Original review: May 26, 2022

The agent was very helpful! I needed guidance through my week trial, and what was offered. All my questions were answered, thanks! My needs included fulfilling e-signing details, downloading, using the app and account, and if/when we sign up for another membership, including the terms.

Hi Eric,

We are really glad that you've been having a positive experience with our service and appreciate your review, thanks!

Original review: May 26, 2022

The agent was very pleasant, knowledgeable and willing to assist with my issue. Everything was done in a timely and response manner. The agent provided additional services Rocket Lawyer was able to offer at a lower cost, current service extension and free services going forward. I really appreciate her letting me know about the additional offers. She spoke very clearly, and I was able to understand what my next step would be.

Hi Bobbie,

Thank you for your review, we're glad that you've enjoyed your experience with our customer service! Have a great day.

Rocket Lawyer Company Information