3.9/5 (96 ratings)

About Stauer Jewelry

Stauer Jewelry is an online jewelry store that prioritizes offering consumers affordable jewelry with a satisfaction guarantee. Stauer offers membership plans and personal concierge services.

Pros

• Affordable prices
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Online ordering

Cons

• Shipping can be slow

Bottom Line

Stauer is a well-known jewelry and watch brand that provides luxury pieces at a fraction of the cost. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee on jewelry purchases.

Stauer Jewelry Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer Jewelry?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer Jewelry?

Original review: June 1, 2022

I was just wondering where exactly to send it in the future about 2 years from now to replace the battery! I have no regrets about this watch only to find a watch dealer to adjust my bracelet to my wrist.

Original review: May 26, 2022

Swiss Tactical Watch. Loved the watch but wristband was too small and I returned it. Customer service has always been very good. I look forward to ordering in the future as the quality is very good and the value is very great!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: May 24, 2022

My husband saw a model of a 1936 Mercedes in a catalog we received and said he wanted it for Father's Day. We had not ordered before, but I decided to order it. While looking at the catalog I saw a "reproduction" Van Gogh "Irises" and decided to order it too. I understood it was to be a repro., but I certainly did expect better quality than what I got.

The painting looked like it had been "painted" by an 8 year old. I like the frame and have removed the painting to use it for a print which will at least look like the real thing. The good model and speedy shipping did not counteract the terrible quality of this so called painting. I will not order again and certainly won't recommend the site/catalog. I also was appalled by the pushiness of the representative regarding joining the member discount plan and saving like 40% that day-I know there is always more to these programs and said no- the rep responded that they had never had anyone turn down a way to save money except me.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Ethiopian Opal Sun Ring, also Citrine Round Ring, also Gold Over Sterling Silver CZ Ring and White Emerald Regal Ring and finally a List Stack Ring. I Love all my rings and hope to purchase more! This is the first time of me buying from Stauer and they are a very good and trustworthy company so feel good about buying from them.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Very pleased with all my purchases. This was a gift. She loves it! Your staff have been very helpful and considerate. The special sale items are extremely affordable and will consider them for gifts for everyone whether for a special occasion or just because.

Original review: May 15, 2022

This was a last minute gift for Mother’s Day. Unfortunately, I didn’t order it soon enough for the actual day. BUT, it REALLY went over well with my wife. She has other jewelry from Italy, but nothing quite like this. It was a beautiful necklace and bracelet pair. The colors are really stunning. It was amazing. My wife was really excited by it. She has more expensive pieces, but of everything she has, I think this is her favorite, now. Thank you for an awesome gift.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I bought the dolphin necklace a while back. My wife loved it, and said she would like a matching ring and earrings if they were available. The quality is outstanding for the price, so I will get the matching set for her. Many people have complemented her on the necklace and I am sure they will on the ring and earrings, as well.

Original review: May 2, 2022

I and my Husband Jon have purchase items from Stauer and the Silver I expected would not tarnish did in fact tarnish. Ex. Israel jewelry set with a gray pearl in the center tarnished and for the price I paid for it in 2020, it should have been tarnish resistant. Ceramic watch in white the time adjuster the tip came unglued and the ceramic around the watch face cracked.

I do not abuse my jewelry because I happen to be physically disabled and most of the time I was bedridden. Yet this watch cracked. I have purchased the extended warranty a few times and it was a waste of my money. From now on if I purchase anything from this company it will be something on sale and if I received a coupon to use for the purchase.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I have enjoyed their products, and they have been great gifts. They look wonderful on the necks and hands of those who have received them. The price is right, and the quality is exceptional. The pieces I purchased were not solid gold or silver, but the craftmanship does not give it away.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I'm never disappointed with Stauer. The representatives have always been very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. Every product has been as depicted and seriously underpriced. I have referred several people to Stauer and I am a customer for life. I cannot imagine buying the same products at the same price anywhere else.

Original review: April 16, 2022

Thank you for providing excellent service and quality of products! Consistent on all levels - ordering process is simple and convenient and, if needed, customer service is considerate, understanding and helpful. Family and friends are dazzled by sparkling gifts created by Stauer - very happy!!

Original review: April 14, 2022

Exceptional product quality! Fantastic selection of products. Great opportunities for sales items. Reputable name and product services. As a member, you have great access to sale items. Just a great place to a high dollar product for a fraction of the cost.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I had place my order and the post office marked it as delivered but I never received my package. It's not the first time the postal service has done this. Because they have delivered our packages to another 913 in our neighborhood. I called them the next day and explained my packaged didn't arrive and they immediately replaced my missing order. I was actually glad they made it signature required. I got my order less than a week after the issue. I've been a customer for a few years now and everything I've order has been beautiful. Thank you Stauer for the excellent service and great products!!

Original review: March 21, 2022

Personal satisfaction. Financial bonus. The product is great and I am very satisfied. I would continue to purchase products from Stauer. I will use my bonus to purchase other products. The catalog is full of items that I would purchase.

Original review: March 20, 2022

For the past ten years, all my purchases from Stauer were men’s watches. I was disappointed in only one, a watch with two decorative knobs on the side that kept falling off. The watch was inexpensive and I threw it out. The other watches seemed to be worth more than the Stauer price and now, years later, I still feel that way about them. Then I felt the urge to splurge because I was desperate for a brown tone watch with a brown band. The Stauer catalog featured a photo of Kevin Costner wearing an Austrian made Jacque Lemans and I really liked the look of it.

Upon arrival, I fell in love with it. The watch elicited positive comments from people I encountered from week one! Now, nearly two years later, it still keeps nearly perfect time and looks great. So, when the new Stauer catalog arrived with the Portofino deck shoes, I couldn’t resist. And they are beautiful. The sales person named Kathy recommended that if I renewed my annual membership the discounts and freebies would offset the membership fee. She was right. For $28 more than the original invoice, I was able to pay the membership and surprise my wife with a Tanzanite Infinity Pendant worth more than $100.

The week after the shoes arrived, she was looking through the new catalog enclosed with the package and saw a Pearl ring on sale. The shoes had arrived with a number of coupons worth $50 each with differing “good until” dates. One coupon reduced the original $299 price to $50 plus shipping and tax. I jumped on it, but sales rep Marty ** offered me something from The Vault. It was a limited supply set of earrings in top quality Tanzanite, one of my wife’s favorite stones. And he could apply a $300 coupon to an already lower price. I ordered them both. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!

Original review: March 19, 2022

These rings are so beautiful and very well crafted. I will surely recommend Stauer to all my friends. I received them in a short amount of time, and they were packaged very well. The additional coupons received with purchase is helpful.

Original review: March 16, 2022

BEWARE, Company seems to be Okay, until you have a return. Then you can't reach customer service, the automated system ask for a call back number. Good luck with that, as they will not call back. Over 2 weeks after returning a item. Can't reach them nor have they issued my refund. VERY VERY Dissatisfied. Premium member. Will NEVER buy from them again.

Original review: March 2, 2022

The watch band broke. No one could fix. After calling Stauer, was told to return it. I was surprise to receive a brand new watch, wrapped in a beautiful Stauer box.

Thank you. The catalog as well as two coupons are appreciated. I do have plans to order within 3 weeks for more beautiful items from this catalog.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

The original order number is **. I was waiting for delivery for about a month and then called customer service. It is become clear that USPS by mistake made delivery to the wrong place. I was promised to get another watches (order number **). I been waiting for almost two month and called again to customer service and again they promise to send me watches. Now I don't see any reason call again, I am going to start compliance and will start with BBB and if it is will be necessary will go further.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I was very disappointed with this purchase. The ring stone was very dull and had zero shine like the one in the catalog. I only hope that the next order will shine brightly. Please make sure my next order far exceeds this one.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with my Stauer online order and customer service experience. My grandfather, Richard **, is a platinum member, and I am currently living with him while we take care of my aging grandmother. I attempted to have a bracelet and a necklace ordered and delivered to me at my temporary address to celebrate valentines with my girlfriend. However, company policy prohibits first time buyers from shipping to a location that is not the billing address. So, I am unable to purchase my valentines gift for my girlfriend because Stauer’s policy prohibits it.

When I called customer service, they provided me no alternate method for ordering my gift. When I asked why this is the policy, the customer service representative stated he does not know and can’t explain it to me. I said it must happen all the time, and he said it’s the first time he’s ever seen it which simply cannot be true. Regardless, he should be able to explain the policy. I asked that my order be cancelled and all my information be removed from your system, and I was expressing my disappointment with the process when the representative hung up on me. I never insulted the rep; I never used profanity. I had to make a second call and wait on hold a second time just to confirm my order was cancelled appropriately. I find the level of service I received wholly unacceptable, and I will never be doing business with Stauer. My grandfather is strongly considering canceling his platinum membership based on the way I was treated.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

This first watch I bought I thought I was buying something "expensive' and with excellent craftsmanship. Even all of the Timex watches I have ever owned, have worked and lasted much better than this piece of junk! I was TOTALLY AMAZED when I called in to report the first problem with this watch that there was only a 30 day warranty on this piece of **!!! NO WONDER! I will do my best to make sure I have a very negative effect on your future sales, starting with your relationship with A.A.R.P. Advertising!

VERY TRULY AND DEFINITELY SINCERELY,

Terry **

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I am very pleased with my order. The items were as I imagined them to be. My wife was excited when she rec'd them for her birthday. Our grandchildren are already fighting over who gets what when my wife's jewelry is divided up amongst them.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Great items with much satisfaction from those receiving the gifts. Each was received with much happiness and joy. I will not hesitate to order over and over again!!! My wife and daughter both have found my selections great. When wearing them most people believe each has been "real"... in fact I was able to duplicate her wedding/engagement diamond ring that she wears when going into areas she might feel unsafe. Can't get a better recommendation than that! Once again, the quality is great and the reception of each gift is wonderful!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

Saw the ad in Sunday Parade Magazine. Liked the picture there and online, so ordered. Items arrived promptly in very good condition. Decided to keep items for myself or a possible gift. The items I have previously ordered from Stauer have been good quality and were offered at a good price. I would certainly recommend Stauer to others.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

You messed up my order. I did NOT agree to $99 for VIP, Please refund my money. I also ordered the blue muse watch with the metal band NOT the leather one. Please correct or delete my order. I want my order corrected or canceled. HELP.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Great knife well made. Sunglasses are very nice - three different styles. I generally like Stauer. Think about dropping your fixed blade knives cost. There are about 4-6 more I would like to purchase. Please see what you can do. Also the four coupons of $50 I received at my signup have been lost. You would need to see my desk to understand, however can you get me four more. I would then use them on those knives I want.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

Quality stuff and good prices. Customer service is courteous and helpful. They always have sales going on that make the items even more affordable. The friends and family who receive the items are always thrilled with their Stauer gifts. I especially like the Eagle Eyes sunglasses, which are very effective in extreme sun.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Warning DO NOT purchase anything from this company. They took advantage of my 86 year old father that has dementia when confronted them. I was hung up on by Shawn **. I then sent an email stating the bank had been notified. They were not authorized to remove anymore funds from his account and not to send him anything else. Which 5 days later he received a letter saying his items weren’t in stock yet but they would be taking 400.00 and some out of his account again.

Received a call from a Diane ** and was told if I retrieve the items to let her know what I had and she would send me a return label to send the items back for a refund which she has now sent back my emails saying unread. Called today was put on hold for 30 minutes then was told she was in a meeting and would call me back. I asked that she called me back by the end of the day which never happened. It saddens me that a company would take advantage of an old man who lives on social security has dementia and has no use for any women’s jewelry.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

On November 29th I placed an order for the Santa Fe Money Clip they had a special offer on. I have never received it. I called about a week before Christmas and was told it was shipped to the wrong address and returned to them. Said it was corrected and would be shipped right away. Said it would take 8 to 10 days to arrive. I called again 4 days ago, got the answering machine message it was shipped. I can't seem to get pass their answering machine to speak to anyone. I am frustrated with it and will never order anything from them again.

Stauer Jewelry Company Information