Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Mars Rising Network Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2020

After doing my research, I chose to work with Mars Rising for my invention. I'm happy with my choice and would recommend them to others. I had a great experience from start to finish. They were prompt to answer my questions or directed me to the person that could. It would have been nice if they provided a timeline or schedule but ultimately delivered on their promise. Derryl was awesome to work with and brought my invention to life. For all the new inventors out there, this is only the first step you have to put in the work and see it through.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I had an idea for a product and needed assistance in making it through patent processing and development. Mars Rising assigned a team to my project and took my concept and made it into a reality. The staff was knowledgable, talented and available and finished my provisional patent in seven months. Along with the patent the design team created a 3D brochure that can be used in future sales presentations. I was very pleased with the final outcome and would do business with this company again.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

The Mars Rising Network helped me to get my provisional patent in record time. Working with Jeffrey ** was an extraordinary experience. The team is very professional and dedicated. Derryl is an excellent professional. I am very grateful for everything The Mars Rising Network has done for my project in record time. I will recommend it to every inventor out there. Don't let others fool you and waste your time. These guys are the real deal period.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We at MetWorthLLC would like to give a huge thanks to the Mars Rising Network on their interest in picking up our project. We looked into a few companies during our search to find a way to secure a patent. With all of the positive reviews on Mars Rising Network, it was made clear they were without a doubt our go to choice. From day one, to the end of the project they have been nothing short of professional and outstanding. The experience and time they provided on this project was truly amazing.

Without them, we wouldn't be where we are now. We still have a long ways to go with getting this project into production. But we are satisfied with knowing we have a company such as Mars Rising backing us the whole ride. They took our dreams and made it a reality as well as giving us the tools to succeed. We truly are grateful for working with such a professional and hard working company as them. Thanks to everyone involved with the process of our invention. 10 out of 10. We would highly recommend Mars Rising to anyone in search of taking their ideas to the next steps.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The invention process with the Mars Rising Network has been a positive one thus far. When I first called to inquire about how the process works, I wasn't sure what to expect. They were very thorough in explaining the invention process to me and patiently answered whatever questions I had. The whole time there was never a hard sell to get me to sign on the dotted line, even though I wasn't ready to make a commitment until I had spoken with them a few times. Once I decided to go for it, the process was pretty smooth. They had people that worked with me on each step of the invention process and any questions I had, I just needed to call or email and always received a timely response. They also worked with me on financing options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: March 7, 2020

I think this is a good company to consider if you do not know how to move forward with your idea on your own. You will be guided through every step. They have different packages for marketing the product. I recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Working with Mars Rising, Inc has been a great experience. They answered all my questions and helped me get through the process confidently. Everything was done in a timely manner and the designer kept in constant contact to explain what part of the process we were in and what’s next. My family and I are super excited to continue on with the next steps of our invention. Thank you Mars Rising Inc!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Great company to work with. They always gave updates. Derryl is great at his job and will do anything to make the customer happy. I highly recommend Mars Rising. Wonderful to know that they are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Very professional to work with. Final result was well made and was quick to incorporate changes and reviews after changes. DocuSign system is efficient to approve finals results. Friendly and respectful service.

Original review: May 15, 2019

At the start, I was given a patent search with no assurance Mars Rising would be compensated for it. The project manager and CAD expert diligently converted my .stl files showing 4 positions for my easy fold out folding table to an animation of the legs opening and folding. That animation enhanced with a virtual lady opening the table was the centerpiece for a web page telling about me and the invention. When my patent attorney saw images of the project manager's work, he wanted line drawings of some of them for my patent application. Even though we demanded a tight deadline, the drawings were provided. After the patent examiner rejected all the claims in my invention, the Mars Rising owner recommended my next move related to my patent.

Mars Rising Network author review by Michael Nranian

Mars Rising Network offers inventors everything they need to turn their idea into reality, including patent services, assistance with invention design, licensing services, market promotion, prototyping and manufacturing. They also offer specialty services, including 3D animation video production, 3D design and prototyping and web/SEO services to help inventors and investors get a feel for how their product will look and function. Invention submission is easy, free and confidential.

• Full service: Mars Rising Network helps inventors through every step of the production process, from patents to marketing. Inventors can choose which services they need from the company.

• Free consultation: Inventors who need patents can sign up for a free consultation to find out more about the patent process and discuss their project in more detail.

• Confidential: Every inventor who submits their idea will receive a signed confidentiality agreement from the CEO, assuring inventors their ideas are kept private until they are ready to be designed, prototyped and marketed to the public.

• Get ready for Shark Tank: Mars Rising Network is unaffiliated with Shark Tank, but they are excited to help inventors apply to get on the popular TV show. Interested inventors can get all the help they need, from filling out the application to marketing their product at a low cost. Financing is also available.

• Free online resources: Anyone can read and use the valuable resource information available for free on Mars Rising Network’s website. They have information on patents, licensing, marketing and capital to help inventors understand the process of moving from an idea to a marketable product.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

Mars Rising Network Company Information