Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Mars Rising Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Oh, the journey of an inventor's life! Know where you weaknesses lie and let Mars Rising, Inc. take over from there. Jeff gets the job done. He backs up his employees, a rare find these days. Derryl worked patiently with me while we worked through development issues together. He hit it out of the ballpark, home run! Thanks Derryl. John, what can I say? Thanks for talking me into this. You were right, this is what I needed. Like the Roman playwright, Plautus once said, "You have to spend money to make money." Do not hesitate, these guys are the real deal!

Thanks guys.

Eileen

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

The Mars Rising Network are genuine and a legit invention company. They help you get through the entire process of licensing, quickly and thoroughly. The staff is also very friendly, patient, and experienced. If your new at licensing, patenting, prototyping, 3D renderings, or manufacturing, the ups and downs of the process can be daunting. So I would strongly recommend to new inventors like myself to work with the rising mars network. I want to close by saying to the staff members who were assigned to me and now I consider part of my invention team, Thank you so much John, Jason, and Derryl for all of your guidance and help.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2020

My boyfriend and I have a concept we were looking for help patenting and honestly had no idea where to start. I did a lot of research, some of which suggested patents are unnecessary and unduly costly and we found many companies that wanted in excess of $8,000. Most of the places I contacted either provided no response or a generic response that made it clear they had not read my query.

When I found Mars Rising I was impressed by the many positive reviews (knowing now that you get a discount for reviews doesn't change this), though there were one or two negative reviews. I got a response from the CEO practically the same day I wrote the query and he had clearly read through it and was supportive of our idea. We got a free patent search which was amazing because those can run you over $1,000 and seem difficult to do yourself. Jeff understood our trepidation as first-time patent seekers and was very reassuring and patient while he explained how it works to us.

The patent lawyer they use is professional and they have a wonderful graphic artist Chris whom I probably spoke with the most out of anyone on the team. Everything was handled promptly despite the pandemic, which I was quite impressed by. It is only June and we are already done with all the renderings and the brochure. I am unsure what comes next but am happy so far that we decided to take a chance on Mars Rising. I feel sure I would never have tried for a patent without them, as it felt to me like patents were unobtainable to the layperson after all my research. Thank you to the entire team at Mars Rising, we are so excited to see what comes next!

Original review: June 27, 2020

With my innovation idea stubbornly ingrained in my mind for umpteen years, I constantly looked for practical help to set it into reality; to no avail. For even with two previous patents written to my name, I hadn’t even gained one extra penny on them. Finally, I came across “The Mars Rising Network”, and made the acquaintance of Jeffrey Benson, its founder and CEO. A few introductory statements from him, all strikingly clear and to the point, quickly raised my hope that my search for practical help and support may have come to a promising finale. I, then, found the confirmation for my newly inspired optimism in Derryl **, the company’s chief designer; a truly friendly, capable and down-to-earth chief designer. Both gentlemen took me under their wings as soon as I signed on: Jeffrey as the company’s strategic and Derryl as its hands-on mind.

By now, I have reached the stage at which I hold a provisional patent, this time arranged by Jeffrey, and with beautifully clear technical drawings and texts designed by Derryl. Derryl also designed my impressive and persuasive website and arranged its publication on reputable sites. That’s where my innovation project stands at the moment and, if all goes well, it would so thanks to Jeffrey and Derryl.

Original review: April 30, 2020

After doing my research, I chose to work with Mars Rising for my invention. I'm happy with my choice and would recommend them to others. I had a great experience from start to finish. They were prompt to answer my questions or directed me to the person that could. It would have been nice if they provided a timeline or schedule but ultimately delivered on their promise. Derryl was awesome to work with and brought my invention to life. For all the new inventors out there, this is only the first step you have to put in the work and see it through.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I felt kina discourage because they don't do prototyping and my project took longer than expected. But it was really awesome to see my project come to life and I did enjoy working with (Jason and Derrly). They listen and was very patient with me. Thank You. Hopefully my invention gets license.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I had an invention and researched a few companies to help me. I contacted Mars Rising Network. They got back to me right away and instantly began helping me. They had a few plans to choose from based on my budget. Derryl worked with me in creating images and drawings for a patent and a brochure for marketing. He did a good job and understood my vision for my product. They kept me informed of “next steps” during the process. I was very satisfied with Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

After researching multiple companies and talking with many, I decided to go with Mars Rising Network because I was comfortable with them and because of their good reviews. They were very informative and helpful through the process & I think they really want you to succeed. I worked with both Jeffery ** and Derryl ** and they both helped me out a lot on different ways. I would recommend them to anyone trying to invent their own product and need expert help!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

After months of research trying to find the right company to entrust with my product I came across Mars Rising and I am so thankful I did. From the start the team listened to me, my thoughts and ideas helping to bring them to life. Derryl has been amazing to work with, seeing my vision and helping me make it a reality. Thank you to everyone at Mars Rising. If you’re looking for a company to trust with your invention this is the one.

Original review: July 17, 2020

From day one I started to work with them they worked for my project nonstop from one detail to another. Now they already set up a website for me. It's a place that I would never get there alone so fast. They are available for me anytime I call them 14 hours a day 7 days a week. They took the goal for their own goal. With 5 star service.

Mars Rising Network author review by Michael Nranian

Mars Rising Network offers inventors everything they need to turn their idea into reality, including patent services, assistance with invention design, licensing services, market promotion, prototyping and manufacturing. They also offer specialty services, including 3D animation video production, 3D design and prototyping and web/SEO services to help inventors and investors get a feel for how their product will look and function. Invention submission is easy, free and confidential.

• Full service: Mars Rising Network helps inventors through every step of the production process, from patents to marketing. Inventors can choose which services they need from the company.

• Free consultation: Inventors who need patents can sign up for a free consultation to find out more about the patent process and discuss their project in more detail.

• Confidential: Every inventor who submits their idea will receive a signed confidentiality agreement from the CEO, assuring inventors their ideas are kept private until they are ready to be designed, prototyped and marketed to the public.

• Get ready for Shark Tank: Mars Rising Network is unaffiliated with Shark Tank, but they are excited to help inventors apply to get on the popular TV show. Interested inventors can get all the help they need, from filling out the application to marketing their product at a low cost. Financing is also available.

• Free online resources: Anyone can read and use the valuable resource information available for free on Mars Rising Network’s website. They have information on patents, licensing, marketing and capital to help inventors understand the process of moving from an idea to a marketable product.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

Mars Rising Network Company Information