Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.68/5

Mars Rising Network helps inventors get their ideas off the ground through its design, patent, licensing, marketing, crowdfunding and manufacturing services. The company works with inventors across the United States to navigate legal processes. It doesn't provide pricing information online, but inventors can submit a request for a free quote.

BOTTOM LINE

Mars Rising Network helps inventors bring ideas to life. It assists with every step, from patents to manufacturing. It can connect you with buyers and manufacturers. Inventors can buy services individually or use them all.

PROS
  • Services available individually
  • Help for every step of the process
  • Contact database for inventors
CONS
  • Pricing not available online
  • Little online presence

Top Mars Rising Network Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

A great business is one with great Quality, Quantity, And Spirit. Mars Rising, Inc has checked all of those boxes. ... The genuine care and handling of information needed to understand the process and the manifestation of my invention was truly reassuring.

Our experience with Mars Rising Network has been wonderful. ...We were very impressed with the way that John helped us and directed us to getting our invention from an idea onto paper. Derryl then made it come to life with the drawings and the website.

Mars Rising Network Call Now Toll Free (888) 627-7747 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

What is Mars Rising Network?

Mars Rising Network provides support and guidance for inventors. The company has a program with three steps: patent, market and license.

Clients aren’t limited to this program, however. The company offers a number of services for inventors to take advantage of. Services Mars Rising Network provides to inventors include:

• Patent and trademark
  • Invention design
  • Licensing services
  • Marketing and presentation
  • Prototyping and manufacturing
  • Crowdfunding

The company offers a contact database including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, buyers and more. Mars Rising Network can also help with resources such as guides for raising capital or preparing for “Shark Tank.” The company’s ultimate goal is to help inventors through every step of the invention process.

How does Mars Rising Network work?

Mars Rising Network helps inventors protect, manufacture and market their ideas. The company offers help with patent and application services. This includes patent searches plus provisional, design and utility applications. The company works with patent agents who are licensed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Once the idea is protected, Mars Rising Network assists in developing it. This includes helping to design the product and establishing how it gets made. Inventors can also work with Mars Rising Network for licensing, marketing, prototyping and almost any service between patents and manufacturing.

Mars Rising Network cost

Mars Rising Network doesn't list pricing on its website, but it varies depending on the service you choose. Costs could include paperwork, drawing fees and filing fees — basic filing fees range from $220 to $560, and patent fees range from $50 to thousands of dollars, depending on your needs.

Potential customers can submit their information for a free consultation. You can purchase each service individually.

Mars Rising Network sometimes offers limited-time deals. For example, inventors may get a free patent search with a viable invention idea.

Mars Rising Network FAQ

Is Mars Rising Network a rip-off?
Mars Rising Network is not a rip-off. Growing an invention from idea to product can be a difficult and expensive endeavor without the guidance of an invention service company.
How does Mars Rising Network make money?
Mars Rising Network doesn't clarify exactly how it makes money. In general, invention promotion companies make money in one of two ways: advance fees paid by investors or royalties from successfully licensed client inventions.
Where is Mars Rising Network located?
Mars Rising Network is located in Las Vegas. The company works with clients across the United States.
What’s it like to work with Mars Rising Network?
Most clients report positive experiences with Mars Rising Network employees, but the overall process takes longer than some clients were expecting.

Do we recommend Mars Rising Network?

Mars Rising Network guides people with ideas. If you have a great idea for an invention but don’t know what to do with it, Mars Rising Network can help. The company’s team of experts can guide you through whatever steps you need assistance with. The company doesn’t provide pricing information on its website, so you’ll need to request a free quote to determine if its services fit your budget.

Mars Rising Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: April 19, 2021

My name is Claudine ** and I am here to give a honest review. Mars Rising Network is a amazing invention company. If you are looking for a invention company for your invention. Mars Rising Network is the company for you. Reasons why is customer service is really great. Derryl and Jeffrey both are one of the greatest person I met. They are very professional and does top quality work. You can trust Mars Rising Network company with your invention. Look no further. You want the best. Give Mars Rising Network a call today. Derryl he is the best at what he does. His drawings skills and everything is a masterpiece. I got my invention done at Mars Rising Network. I am very impressed it brought tears of joy to my face. I highly recommend this company.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I would like by saying a Big Thank You to Robert **, Derryl ** And John ** from Mars Rising, Inc. A great business is one with great Quality, Quantity, And Spirit. Mars Rising, Inc has checked all of those boxes. Starting with the Quality of service I received was and still is (current) Top notch. The genuine care and handling of information needed to understand the process and the manifestation of my invention was truly reassuring. I cannot be more grateful for the punctual and attentive communication as that was the main ingredient for such a successful and smooth elevation throughout each step.

Moving on to Quantity, I quickly realized I had numerous contacts within Mars Rising, Inc to get in touch with for any nature of my question. Their staff is plenty and all are willing to offer services, advice, information, and guidance to the right person. Finally, the Spirit that the Employees I worked with at Mars Rising, Inc was one of an uplifting and Very optimistic Potency. It kept my spirits High and positive. All in All, I would Highly recommend Mars Rising, inc to any inventor with just a seed of an idea. They will Help you water and grow that seed with great care and passion. Again, Thank you! Siegfried ** Inventor of O'RANGE Dishwasher.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

The Mars Rising Network are genuine and a legit invention company. They help you get through the entire process of licensing, quickly and thoroughly. The staff is also very friendly, patient, and experienced. If your new at licensing, patenting, prototyping, 3D renderings, or manufacturing, the ups and downs of the process can be daunting. So I would strongly recommend to new inventors like myself to work with the rising mars network. I want to close by saying to the staff members who were assigned to me and now I consider part of my invention team, Thank you so much John, Jason, and Derryl for all of your guidance and help.

Original review: June 27, 2020

My boyfriend and I have a concept we were looking for help patenting and honestly had no idea where to start. I did a lot of research, some of which suggested patents are unnecessary and unduly costly and we found many companies that wanted in excess of $8,000. Most of the places I contacted either provided no response or a generic response that made it clear they had not read my query.

When I found Mars Rising I was impressed by the many positive reviews (knowing now that you get a discount for reviews doesn't change this), though there were one or two negative reviews. I got a response from the CEO practically the same day I wrote the query and he had clearly read through it and was supportive of our idea. We got a free patent search which was amazing because those can run you over $1,000 and seem difficult to do yourself. Jeff understood our trepidation as first-time patent seekers and was very reassuring and patient while he explained how it works to us.

The patent lawyer they use is professional and they have a wonderful graphic artist Chris whom I probably spoke with the most out of anyone on the team. Everything was handled promptly despite the pandemic, which I was quite impressed by. It is only June and we are already done with all the renderings and the brochure. I am unsure what comes next but am happy so far that we decided to take a chance on Mars Rising. I feel sure I would never have tried for a patent without them, as it felt to me like patents were unobtainable to the layperson after all my research. Thank you to the entire team at Mars Rising, we are so excited to see what comes next!

Original review: June 27, 2020

With my innovation idea stubbornly ingrained in my mind for umpteen years, I constantly looked for practical help to set it into reality; to no avail. For even with two previous patents written to my name, I hadn’t even gained one extra penny on them. Finally, I came across “The Mars Rising Network”, and made the acquaintance of Jeffrey Benson, its founder and CEO. A few introductory statements from him, all strikingly clear and to the point, quickly raised my hope that my search for practical help and support may have come to a promising finale. I, then, found the confirmation for my newly inspired optimism in Derryl **, the company’s chief designer; a truly friendly, capable and down-to-earth chief designer. Both gentlemen took me under their wings as soon as I signed on: Jeffrey as the company’s strategic and Derryl as its hands-on mind.

By now, I have reached the stage at which I hold a provisional patent, this time arranged by Jeffrey, and with beautifully clear technical drawings and texts designed by Derryl. Derryl also designed my impressive and persuasive website and arranged its publication on reputable sites. That’s where my innovation project stands at the moment and, if all goes well, it would so thanks to Jeffrey and Derryl.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I had a good experience working with Mars Rising. Even though it took a longer than I expected, they were very helpful and cover all aspect of the invention process and fully completed all obligations according to our agreement. I can recommend Mars Rising to any investor, you can trust them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Our experience with Mars Rising Network has been wonderful. When we first started looking for companies for our invention we were very impressed with the way that John helped us and directed us to getting our invention from an idea onto paper. Derryl then made it come to life with the drawings and the website. We will now work on the next step with the guidance of Mars Rising Network!

Debra and Leo

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I found everyone at Mars Rising to be eager to help. My questions/concerns were met quickly and completely. Everyone I met in the various steps of the process were very willing to help and reassure me. This was a totally new experience for me and they helped greatly in maintaining professionalism while helping me to understand everything in terms I could easily comprehend.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

From the very first phone call about my invention idea, all the way to the 3D animations, product informational-video, and web page, and to this day, Mars Rising Network, has been Great with getting the job done. Then following through to help with the marketing of the invention. Very Solid Company...Doing Good Work....Getting Great Results.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

They helped and added ideas and worked with me. Easy to understand and communicate with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has never done anything like this before. They are professional and do quality work.

Mars Rising Network Company Information