Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Mars Rising Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: June 27, 2020

My boyfriend and I have a concept we were looking for help patenting and honestly had no idea where to start. I did a lot of research, some of which suggested patents are unnecessary and unduly costly and we found many companies that wanted in excess of $8,000. Most of the places I contacted either provided no response or a generic response that made it clear they had not read my query.

When I found Mars Rising I was impressed by the many positive reviews (knowing now that you get a discount for reviews doesn't change this), though there were one or two negative reviews. I got a response from the CEO practically the same day I wrote the query and he had clearly read through it and was supportive of our idea. We got a free patent search which was amazing because those can run you over $1,000 and seem difficult to do yourself. Jeff understood our trepidation as first-time patent seekers and was very reassuring and patient while he explained how it works to us.

The patent lawyer they use is professional and they have a wonderful graphic artist Chris whom I probably spoke with the most out of anyone on the team. Everything was handled promptly despite the pandemic, which I was quite impressed by. It is only June and we are already done with all the renderings and the brochure. I am unsure what comes next but am happy so far that we decided to take a chance on Mars Rising. I feel sure I would never have tried for a patent without them, as it felt to me like patents were unobtainable to the layperson after all my research. Thank you to the entire team at Mars Rising, we are so excited to see what comes next!

Original review: June 27, 2020

With my innovation idea stubbornly ingrained in my mind for umpteen years, I constantly looked for practical help to set it into reality; to no avail. For even with two previous patents written to my name, I hadn’t even gained one extra penny on them. Finally, I came across “The Mars Rising Network”, and made the acquaintance of Jeffrey Benson, its founder and CEO. A few introductory statements from him, all strikingly clear and to the point, quickly raised my hope that my search for practical help and support may have come to a promising finale. I, then, found the confirmation for my newly inspired optimism in Derryl **, the company’s chief designer; a truly friendly, capable and down-to-earth chief designer. Both gentlemen took me under their wings as soon as I signed on: Jeffrey as the company’s strategic and Derryl as its hands-on mind.

By now, I have reached the stage at which I hold a provisional patent, this time arranged by Jeffrey, and with beautifully clear technical drawings and texts designed by Derryl. Derryl also designed my impressive and persuasive website and arranged its publication on reputable sites. That’s where my innovation project stands at the moment and, if all goes well, it would so thanks to Jeffrey and Derryl.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

After doing my research, I chose to work with Mars Rising for my invention. I'm happy with my choice and would recommend them to others. I had a great experience from start to finish. They were prompt to answer my questions or directed me to the person that could. It would have been nice if they provided a timeline or schedule but ultimately delivered on their promise. Derryl was awesome to work with and brought my invention to life. For all the new inventors out there, this is only the first step you have to put in the work and see it through.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I had an idea for a product and needed assistance in making it through patent processing and development. Mars Rising assigned a team to my project and took my concept and made it into a reality. The staff was knowledgable, talented and available and finished my provisional patent in seven months. Along with the patent the design team created a 3D brochure that can be used in future sales presentations. I was very pleased with the final outcome and would do business with this company again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We at MetWorthLLC would like to give a huge thanks to the Mars Rising Network on their interest in picking up our project. We looked into a few companies during our search to find a way to secure a patent. With all of the positive reviews on Mars Rising Network, it was made clear they were without a doubt our go to choice. From day one, to the end of the project they have been nothing short of professional and outstanding. The experience and time they provided on this project was truly amazing.

Without them, we wouldn't be where we are now. We still have a long ways to go with getting this project into production. But we are satisfied with knowing we have a company such as Mars Rising backing us the whole ride. They took our dreams and made it a reality as well as giving us the tools to succeed. We truly are grateful for working with such a professional and hard working company as them. Thanks to everyone involved with the process of our invention. 10 out of 10. We would highly recommend Mars Rising to anyone in search of taking their ideas to the next steps.

Original review: July 17, 2020

From day one I started to work with them they worked for my project nonstop from one detail to another. Now they already set up a website for me. It's a place that I would never get there alone so fast. They are available for me anytime I call them 14 hours a day 7 days a week. They took the goal for their own goal. With 5 star service.

Original review: June 27, 2020

My original review(around April 2019)was positive based on the discounted rate I was promised(quote) and although I received a provisional patent, I finally discovered it necessary to return for a prototype for my product which after much back and forth discussing and emails the product wasn’t produced. Also the files which they used to make CAD wasn’t printable/usable by any other company so that’s why I found it necessary to return (obviously no surprise but I was).

I sensed that the positive reviews that I read were all based on the client’s receiving these discounted rate( in hindsight). There is one negative review that is very similar along my same experience and I should have decided against going with Mars Rising but have the company the benefit of my doubt.... I was wrong to do that... I misjudged my own gut feelings. Just beware!!!

Original review: June 14, 2020

Mars Rising Network is the best company to work with! Daryl and Jeffrey are so awesome, they are great people to work with. They never make you feel like you are not accomplishing anything. They call and check up on you and answer any questions or concerns that you have. They are legit. I recommend that anyone who is starting or are planning any type of invention that they go with Mars Rising Network. They will do you a great justice.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I think this is a good company to consider if you do not know how to move forward with your idea on your own. You will be guided through every step. They have different packages for marketing the product. I recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Working with Mars Rising, Inc has been a great experience. They answered all my questions and helped me get through the process confidently. Everything was done in a timely manner and the designer kept in constant contact to explain what part of the process we were in and what’s next. My family and I are super excited to continue on with the next steps of our invention. Thank you Mars Rising Inc!

Mars Rising Network author review by Michael Nranian

Mars Rising Network offers inventors everything they need to turn their idea into reality, including patent services, assistance with invention design, licensing services, market promotion, prototyping and manufacturing. They also offer specialty services, including 3D animation video production, 3D design and prototyping and web/SEO services to help inventors and investors get a feel for how their product will look and function. Invention submission is easy, free and confidential.

• Full service: Mars Rising Network helps inventors through every step of the production process, from patents to marketing. Inventors can choose which services they need from the company.

• Free consultation: Inventors who need patents can sign up for a free consultation to find out more about the patent process and discuss their project in more detail.

• Confidential: Every inventor who submits their idea will receive a signed confidentiality agreement from the CEO, assuring inventors their ideas are kept private until they are ready to be designed, prototyped and marketed to the public.

• Get ready for Shark Tank: Mars Rising Network is unaffiliated with Shark Tank, but they are excited to help inventors apply to get on the popular TV show. Interested inventors can get all the help they need, from filling out the application to marketing their product at a low cost. Financing is also available.

• Free online resources: Anyone can read and use the valuable resource information available for free on Mars Rising Network’s website. They have information on patents, licensing, marketing and capital to help inventors understand the process of moving from an idea to a marketable product.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

Mars Rising Network Company Information