Mars Rising Network

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Compare Invention and Patent Services

Research top Invention and Patent Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

A friend of mine who did some research recommended Mars Rising. I looked them up and saw their reviews, so I decided to give them a call. Their people were very calm and always there when I needed them. When I ran into a financial hiccup, they put my account on hold, took it back up when I was ready. Everything was great except I feel like I’m left on a boat. I'm a working person every day and I really don’t have time to make phone calls and emails all day. Other than that, my experience has been fantastic and worth my time. I recommend that any young inventor with an idea should definitely go to this company, and the company should offer a second branch to turn the inventor into a young entrepreneur.

It was a great experience. All the Mars Rising Network reps have been extremely knowledgeable, helpful through each step and very informative in explaining things to me so can I understand.

I talked to a couple of companies and chose Mars Rising. Their reps were pleasant, helpful and informative and any questions I've had they've answered completely. They told me everything that was included with the package and as I’m on Social Security disability, they even cut me a break with the two-year plan. I also appreciate that they contact me after they email me. I look forward to progressing with my current project and dealing with the company again for my other ideas. Their service has been exceptional.

Mars Rising delivered everything they promised and have been extremely helpful. It was a good experience.

I was with another company before and have a provisional patent that runs out in July of this year. I fired them because there were some security breach problems. When I went on their website, it said they had been in business for two years. Then farther down and it said, “Five years ago we did this…” and then it was, “Ten years ago we did this…” They also didn’t have a number to call back on and the fax line didn’t work. I never actually got any paperwork on my patent and just have a patent number. Luckily I didn’t pay them a whole lot.

When I was online doing research on them, which was a little being a day late and a dollar short, that’s when a whole lot of stuff about Mars Rising came up. So I checked with the Better Business Bureau and read all of the reviews on them for weeks before choosing Mars Rising and there's no comparison. The first person that I talked to, Al, was really nice, helpful and upbeat. He told me how everything worked. I really like him and have a good rapport with him. He came up with something so much better. They sent my item to the design team and I spoke with a guy named Michael in that department. Now I've got all of the stuff mailed off and ready to be patented. They’re easy to work with and talk to, and they don’t use a whole bunch of big words.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

I love Mars Rising Network. The representatives have been awesome, very helpful and professional. They helped me through the whole process of turning my idea into the professional presentation for my invention along with drawings and brochure describing it. The service has been awesome from the very beginning until I’ve gotten to the patent pending status right now. They’re always open to any questions I have and returned phone calls very quickly.

I was googling for patent assisters. I read through all of them and Mars seemed like they would be able to help me out. Their main objective was to help search for my invention idea to make sure it's safe for me to patent and have it patented. They succeeded in doing it. They were helpful in everything along the way and the price was reasonable. They are good that I'm actually going to them again. Perfection perfected.

The representative at Mars Rising was very open, willing to listen and guided me through all the process. I contacted them and they are really attentive to my ideas. They said what the process would be and to first see if it was feasible. We did a search first to see if there was any other patent stuff out there and they didn't find anything that did. They sent a report of what they searched up so I can get an idea of what's out there (like similar stuff). Then it was about doing the actual drawing. So, I sent my drawing and description then they paired me with an artist, who would take my basic drawing and then convert it into 3D file renderings.

At one point, there was a miscommunication with them. I was thinking of something I wanted. I assumed maybe an engineer would work on it too, but it was just an artist at this point so I had mentioned that to the artist. The artist, from his own accord, brought it up to his boss, which is the CEO Jeffrey Benson. Then the CEO personally gave me a call saying how the process would be. I got the paperwork of what they completed and I just have to send it in now. Mars Rising make sure you have all the information before making any monetary and just any decision. It was seamless. They're very nice and I like the fact that the CEO personally called to clear anything up.

I was extremely satisfied with Mars Rising Network as they operate with a lot of integrity which is hard to find in this industry. I've always communicated with Jeff who represents the company and is my contact person throughout my whole process. He was helpful during the entire process. He is very knowledgeable and always available to assist in whatever I needed to make sure I got my patent. In fact, he made sure he always helped me with everything that was needed at the patent office. He even had to redo some things and was very gracious about it and we eventually got a patent. I like that the company offers a lot of resources to help with whatever my goals are with the product.

I am happy and very positive about my experience with Mars Rising Network. They were very good and were able to thoroughly explain their process and what they have to offer. They were very good at communicating. Their designer was very helpful also.

Mars Rising Network put together my presentation package for me, sent me the patent information which I filled out, and basically made my idea come to life. They provided me with resources in order to try to license my product out to the big name companies and gave me everything that I needed to get to the next steps. I dealt very closely with their rep, Jeffrey, who helped me with everything and was really good. I had some issues paying my monthly fees at one point, and he worked with me until I was able to pay the whole thing off. My experience has overall been very positive. I would definitely recommend it for other people to use as well.

I researched on the Internet for invention help and invention assistance companies and found Mars Rising Network. I sent in a form online and then I got a confidentiality thing back in the email. I filled that out and then I got a call from a man named Al. I went over my idea with him and he gave his input on whether he thought it was a good one or worth pursuing, and he did. So I proceeded forward with them and signed a contract, and ever since then, it's been nothing but good. Every time I've called, I've gotten a great answer and good customer service.

The 3D renderings of my idea turned out excellent. I didn't know how to go about doing it and James worked on that with me. We emailed back and forth different things and I thought that was very good on their part. I am very satisfied and I'm sure I'm gonna have ongoing contact with them. As things go forward, I'll have questions and they've already indicated to me that they're there anytime if I have any concerns or needed help. They've been true to their word so far and it's been a great experience.

I was Googling invention companies then and I ran across Mars Rising and looked them up on the Better Business Bureau. They didn’t have any negative reviews so I figured that was my best bet. Their reps have been upfront with me. They’ve done everything they said they were going to do and they were on-time. In fact, they got done rather quickly. It only took them about four weeks. They were most helpful in the 3D editing and the patent paperwork. They gave me a thumb drive with a bunch of manufacturers that I should contact. I haven’t had any luck as of yet. But I did end up finding another company that’s actually given me a website and all kinds of other stuff for it, too. My experience with them has been awesome. It’s been great. They’ve worked with me in every way.

The reps at Mars Rising Network were excellent and very helpful in putting together an idea for me. Jeffrey, their CEO, is very engaging and follows through on callbacks. He would call once in a while out of the blue to see how I'm doing with nothing else intended, which is great. They put me in full charge of the design, and even when I called and had a little bit of a problem with something that they did, he called me and they completely changed what they were going to do to make sure I was happy with all the services. They go the extra mile and make sure the customer is right.

Mars Rising Network's reps were all pleasant and professional, and that’s why I used them. They offered a service I was looking for, which seemed to be a fit. They were honest and trustworthy people. There was a little bit of misunderstanding on my part because I didn’t read what they wrote on paper right. There were a couple of typo errors, which is nothing huge, but I’m pretty satisfied with their services. Everything that was in the contract was exactly what they did. It’s perfect, I can’t complain about them.

After getting ripped off from InventHelp, I researched some companies. I was a part of a chat and one of the guys on the chat said that he had a great experience with Mars. So, I gave Mars a try and they were excellent from day one. I had a marketing package with them. After that, they still provided resources for me – database, and helped me for recommendations with the manufacturer and with the FAI sheets. Anything that I've needed, anytime I'd call, they'd get right back to me. They've been helpful from their advice to marketing. They were knowledgeable and readily available whenever I needed them. And if it weren't for them, I don't think I'd be where I am now because I have my product, it's been manufactured, and I'm sending some out right now.

I did a lot of research and Mars Rising popped up to be one of the best, which to me was too good to be true, so I looked into it even deeper. I called some of the clients they had and talked to one of their sales representatives. I jotted down some notes and did some side investigating. They turned out to seem true to nature. I scrutinized them and they passed, and I decided to use them.

The guy, Charles, had my drawings and everything, and we even worked on the weekends. I was getting emails from him and we were collecting and perfecting the drawings. And then Jeffrey, the CEO, called me a couple of times and gave me some suggestions and recommendations on what I should do. I told him what level of experience I have and he suggested that I do one of two things. He always lets me choose what I wanted to do as far as finding the money or the investors. In fact, I put an email with a question to customer service and Jeffrey’s the one that called me back. They said that if I needed any more coaching or anything like that, then I call them.

Some of the personal advice that they gave me were very helpful. I only have a few questions until I get my packet from them, but when I got it, I have a hundred questions at once. When I talked to them, I must’ve been on the phone for a couple of hours with them and they had no problem with that. If I do have another idea or stuff, I’m going to use them again. Mars Rising Network were great folks to work with. They were straightforward and they gave me a lot of suggestions which all turned out to be pretty sound.

From the start to the end, the reps of Mars Rising Network were pretty much helpful. They explained every step that they needed to do in designing a product for me. The service is excellent and everything's been great.

Several things came up when I went online and searched for invention development companies, but Mars Rising Network was the highest-rated. I went along with them and everyone is very nice there. They would always call me back whenever I had any questions. It took less than two months for them to have the patent applications ready for me to send out and email. They were helpful at explaining the cost which is very important. And, the designers made my drawings and sketches look exactly the way I wanted it. I'm fully satisfied and will always come back to them whenever I have another product.

I was looking for that kind of company and I came up with Mars Rising Network. It was my first time with them and they're a good company. I spoke with Al who made me feel a little bit comfortable so I went on and shared the information with him. He laid out the floor for me and it was helpful for me on how he explained everything. That was a big step for me. Overall, they were patient and had good customer service. I'd definitely recommend them.

I went on the internet and was looking at companies that I could go to give me guidance and found Mars Rising Network. I tried them to see what was going on and they're good and an honest company. I filed patent application and it's now patent pending. That's why I'm looking right now at a reputable company that can manufacture, license and distribute my product. Overall, I've received a very well service from Mars Rising Network.

I’ve had numerous interactions with the representative from Mars Rising Network. With what I’ve done, I’ve worked primarily with the owner. He has been available to talk at any time that I’ve called. Most of the times I’ve called during business hours, but right at close of the business day. He stayed on the phone with me beyond the traditional 5 o’clock end of business day explaining information and answering questions. He consistently returned phone calls and emails, if not the same day, definitely at the beginning of the next business day. If he says he’s going to do something, he does it.

Their professionalism at Mars Rising Network is most helpful and their customer service is amazing. The owner really does work with his customers. If he doesn’t have an answer to a question, he researches. He tells me where he’s getting his information and gives the hard data to help customers make the most informed decisions. He has been extremely beneficial in explaining processes related to patent trademarking. He was extremely helpful in directing me to resources that will help me move my product to market and in transitioning from the conception of the idea to the actual, “Here’s the paperwork that I’m submitting to the US Patent and Trademark Office” including the artwork.

I loved the experiences. I had numerous questions and he was extremely patient in explaining to me the things that I needed to expect as it relates to the government entity, such as in dealing with the US Patent and Trademark Office. He helped me to create realistic expectations about what I would need to do, what they would need to do and the timeframe in which all of these things needed to be taken care.

I’ve spoken to some people who worked within the company as I’ve worked with them on another patent. I had worked with them on two different projects. My pleasure with working with them on the first project was such that when I conceptualized a second patent idea, the owner was the first person I called. I was so pleased that I definitely went back. I would not consider any other inventing/patent organization to even discuss my ideas. Oftentimes what I’ll find is that I may have an idea but I'm not quite sure exactly where to go with it. If I take my idea to some other companies, my fear was that they were going to steal my idea and patent it. The owner even taught me some things to think about before I even started having patent conversations with anyone. They’re amazing overall at Mars Rising Network.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Mars Rising Network offers inventors everything they need to turn their idea into reality, including patent services, assistance with invention design, licensing services, market promotion, prototyping and manufacturing. They also offer specialty services, including 3D animation video production, 3D design and prototyping and web/SEO services to help inventors and investors get a feel for how their product will look and function. Invention submission is easy, free and confidential.

• Full service: Mars Rising Network helps inventors through every step of the production process, from patents to marketing. Inventors can choose which services they need from the company.
  • Free consultation: Inventors who need patents can sign up for a free consultation to find out more about the patent process and discuss their project in more detail.
  • Confidential: Every inventor who submits their idea will receive a signed confidentiality agreement from the CEO, assuring inventors their ideas are kept private until they are ready to be designed, prototyped and marketed to the public.
  • Get ready for Shark Tank: Mars Rising Network is unaffiliated with Shark Tank, but they are excited to help inventors apply to get on the popular TV show. Interested inventors can get all the help they need, from filling out the application to marketing their product at a low cost. Financing is also available.
  • Free online resources: Anyone can read and use the valuable resource information available for free on Mars Rising Network’s website. They have information on patents, licensing, marketing and capital to help inventors understand the process of moving from an idea to a marketable product.
  • Best for New and experienced inventors who are ready to get their idea patented, designed and marketed.

Compare Invention and Patent Services