toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The reps at InventHelp are very knowledgeable and professional in everything that they do and I'm very pleased. They don't lead you on in any way, shape or form and they don't give you any false information on anything. They let the product that you are promoting say everything. All in all, I'm 1000% satisfied with the way that InventHelp handles everything.

I'm very happy with InventHelp. They're apprehensive when it comes to money but my idea isn't going to get out there if I didn't trust somebody. I'm very satisfied with the people that I contacted and the people I've dealt with. Every time I've called them, they've been informative and helpful. I've already received my 3D commercial of my product and they've sent out my information to different companies and they've done a trade show. Right now, it's a waiting game. I've had some good feedback from people about my product and there have been some companies that were interested but it's something not suited to their company or they haven't gone any further. It takes a while to get everything motivated. I've started this in 2015 and we've been doing this for a year.

InventHelp's representatives were very kind and knowledgeable. I had a lot of questions for them that they very well answered. So far, they've been doing a great job. Everything has been done in a timely fashion, and they've been following the program that they set out for me. I look forward to continuing to work with them.

I heard about InventHelp on the TV. I’m with the lawyers right now but I’ve met with the representative at Boca Raton three times. He was a nice guy and told me everything I needed to do. I paid off everything last month during my most recent visit with him. The service is okay, 15 minutes at a time. Everything's going good so far. I'd recommend them.

The reps helped me understand how InventHelp will be able to work with me and help me through for my idea and invention. The service is wonderful. They're patient with me which is really important and I'm very grateful to them. I'm currently at the first stage of my invention. I just submitted my draft and we're going to see where it's going to go from there. But I like what I'm seeing with my experience with InventHelp.

The reps at InventHelp are very knowledgeable, helpful and have given me the cost upon the cents. Everything's been good. Only thing is a timely process but I guess it takes time to get everything done. It's been a fun, exciting and adventurous experience. I'm very satisfied and will recommend them all the time.

I had an idea for over a couple of years and I didn't have all these money and time to do it myself. I did some research and when I found InventHelp, I thought of trying them out though I didn't know if it would work for me or how I would feel. It's a lot of money for someone who doesn't have it. I looked at it as investing in myself and hopefully, the public would like it and hopefully, InventHelp is the vehicle to get in there correctly.

When I called InventHelp's office, one of their reps was so good with his conversation. He gave me all the information that I needed about what was going to happen with my idea and my product. He told me that the process would be about a year. It would depend on a couple of factors including how quick I'd send all the authorization back for the final draft of the print material. He also said that when I pay a certain amount, that allows something else to knock into play. Michael was the one who signed me up and he was exceptionally sweet and wonderful. He helped us with everything including all the paperwork and proof, whatever down payments we had to make, etc. without any problems. He was always so accommodating.

However, I still need to pay for the pending patent externally because it had to be somebody outside of the company who would deal with it. Their rep was good to explain that to me and said that they have the recommended people who I can work with, but I thought my $10000 would be covering the patent. It doesn't so that was a disappointment. But I understand, so I'm hoping I can pay that and that I can use a credit card again to pay for the next stage of process. I'm trying to pay whatever I put on my credit card so that it can move faster. I've met the first apex at the Conference City so it will be the next one that comes next year that I will be exhibiting at. The rep also explained to me not to shout out to everybody what I'm doing because that's what I'm paying them to do. Overall, it's been a great experience with InventHelp. Everybody has been helpful and very friendly. The couple of times that I've had to call, they've been exceptionally knowledgeable.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I went to InventHelp in good faith trusting the company was what they said they were. George Foreman as a spokesman looked and sounded great. So I made an appointment and the rest was a con. The salesman that fed me all the BS sales line that no one followed through with, and after he could not be reach hmm... The office also moved from locations on top of it all. The money I lost was close to $7000, and I will fight until they give me money back or follow through. InventHelp you are a complete joke!!! People save your money and take a shot of Shark Tank. At least you will know you were given a real shot.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Their reps were very professional and thorough. They work you through a process that is very intricate and unfamiliar. Then they charter you through a course that you can do it on your own. But by the time you're done, you're spending a lot more money than you probably have to. They provide lawyers, patent searches, patent lawyers, and then you call them and if you have to leave a message, they call you back. They also follow up with your leads. I've been working with them for four years and it's been a great experience. It's an invention help made easy.

Even though I didn’t know anything about it, everything sounded quite straightforward to me. Since everything sounded fine, I went with InventHelp and I couldn't have gotten any better help than what I got from the guy I first started with. Once that was done, I went over to the customer service and so far, so good. I've now been working with them for a year and a little and the entire program is for two years. For those 24 months, they will be my distributor and for everything that's gonna happen, I have to know what and to whom we're selling. After the program, I can continue with them if I want to, or I can go on my own, to Shark Tank, or do whatever else that I wanna do to continue my business. So far, my experience with them has been very good and at this point, I have and would recommend them to somebody else.

I had a couple of inventions and I went into an InventHelp local office here in Gordonsville, Tennessee and spoke with the representative there. We determined that one of my inventions would probably go over better than the other and he got everything started. He was knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. So far, it has been a very good experience with InventHelp. It's very easy to get in touch with them. If I ever have any questions, I always give them a call and they're very detailed. They're very professional and they don't call and bug me. Now, we're waiting for someone to pick us up and get everything started for us. This is a learning process for me, but the overall service has been exceptional.

Consumer Increased Rating!

We signed up with InventHelp in Sept of 2016. The salesman is good. Good as in initiating a scam!!! We were given a time-frame in which to expect our turnaround in receiving our prototype, pamphlet and information which would be submitted to manufacturers, which is a long list of people. We received the pamphlet and have yet to receive our prototype. We were also told we would be receiving entrance into the Largest Invention show in America. We received the entrance, but let me tell the Consumers about this show.

The show was this week, held in Pittsburgh PA. We attended the event and was advised by the salesperson as well as a coordinator we would have access to the Vibe room. This room is for you to view the same thing as the business professionals that are in attendance. We went excited at meeting fellow InventHelp inventors, looking at our product and exploring the great opportunities. Well, it did not happen quite the way we thought. We signed up on day one to go into the Vibe room. We were told, "You will receive a call once we are ready to take you back."

Day one, no call. At 4:30, we went back to the front desk and was advised, "You will be tomorrow." We were advised to, "Come early about 9:00 AM and we should be able to take you back before the businesses arrive." We came in and the security guard would not let us into the showroom (first misconception). Once we were able to go back at 10:00, we stopped at the desk and was advised by Angelia (CSR Manager), they were already full but, "You guys will be NEXT on the list to go back into the Vibe room."

We started to walk around, one, two hours passed no call. I went back up to the desk and Angelia was gone but Adam was there. He commence to advise us that he has the sticky note that we are next on the list, but business owners took priority over the clients and as soon as a space was available we are NEXT. He said to wait close by because he cannot make a call to us so we have to be close by and he can grab us. We went to the side, another hour went by and no one came (second misconception).

I went back to the desk, spoke to Adam again and at first he did not remember who I was. Then he said, "We really do not have any space." I told him, "We paid a lot of money and we were PROMISED to be able to see our product." I advised, "I have no ideal what you are showing these companies and I believe we should have the opportunity to see." He said this is what we are paying for and I should be happy. I told him I was Not!! This phrase as this is what we paid for came from several of the people there, so it must be in their training classes.

I told him we are trying to make our drive back home and I am trying to get the service that not only I deserve but also what I was promised. I asked for Angelia contact information, he said he did not have but call the 800 number and ask for her and she will tell me the same thing. I called and she was unavailable so I talked to someone else who said again, I should be happy and she would call Adam to see what he can do. That did not happen (third misconception).

To make this short, we were taken back to the room to view our invention on a laptop. As soon as the display came up, we were all like, "What is that?" It looked nothing like our product. It did not provide an explanation on how it work but it provided benefits and feature. It also was not how it was suppose to be displayed. Steven, who was the rep in the room with us, said he would send back to graphics and have it redone.

So, it turned out to be a total wasted trip. I am 100% sure there were not anyone interested, because the display did not make any sense at ALL. Secondly, we do not know if this was even in this room or if it was being presented, because we could not go back there. I spoke to others that was provided this misguided information and no one was provided an opportunity to go back in the Vibe room. One of the inventors said she spoke with a manufacturer and she was interested and was going to take a look once her time became available.

The lady came out and the inventor was advised she was unable to locate her product in Health and Beauty and she was puzzled as to why, even after having the name of her product (fourth misconception). There is something going on when no one that I spoke with was provided the opportunity to enter the Vibe. I have organized a lot of events and I know one thing, they should have provided a separate kiosk for their clients. Provided scheduled times to view, if the person did not arrive on time and missed their appointment, then it would be too late. Totally disorganized.

Also, I met 6 of the business people in attendance and they are not purchasing ideals but they're trying to get people to sign up for funding, building their prototypes and marketing. They were provided with priority over me, who have paid thousands (fifth misconception). Now, we are without a prototype (which was promised to have arrived by now), we have a product that look nothing like our design that was presented to manufacturers, we have an attorney that do not respond to our inquiries (appointed by InventHelp). We are dissatisfied of our treatment.

I truly believe they are a total scam!!!! They do not do anything they promise including The World's Largest Invention show which had 5 rows of Asian inventors (majority were unable to speak English) and the other 3 full rows of people and only 5% of those were inventors that went with other companies or completed on their own for 1/2 of the funds we have paid. My advice, locate a company that is honest, appreciate you as a paying customer and work for YOU, provide you with great customer service, guidance and not deception. All of the previous attributes are not INVENTHELP.

I had an idea of something and everybody was telling me to patent and market it but I had no clue how to do that. When I saw George Foreman on TV advertising InventHelp, I got online and checked it and thought of giving them a try. I got into their office in Cincinnati, Ohio and their agent, Heidi, explained the process very thoroughly. At first, being as slow as I am, it was information overload. I read the material and went back for another interview with her and she answered a bunch of my questions. It was a lot better than just reading something online so it worked out well. She was extremely helpful and we had a good relationship.

They've already done the patent search to see if anything like what I have is out there and they couldn't find anything so I've applied for a patent. They showed me what my thing would look like on a laptop, which was fine with me. They have a VIBE show and I was told that they had my thing there for industry people to look at and see if there's anybody out there willing to have an interest in making it and marketing it. I went to the show today and I kind of felt sorry for the girls as they weren't able to help me as quickly as they'd like to because they were swamped. I was standing there and looking around and one of them apologized. I told them it's okay as I can see what's going on.

So far, I'm very happy with my experience with InventHelp and I'd recommend them to anybody. I've been treated fairly and everything seems to be okay. I've been very nervous and scared to death to pursue this and I still am. I had to take a sizable amount of money out of my pension to pay for it. There are bazillions of product potentials that are out there and I feel like my little tool is floating on a sea of thousands of others. I don't fully understand how somebody would find what I got and pursue it. But Heidi has been very good to me and helped me along to ease some of the stress. I've also done a lot of praying and most of that has helped put me at ease. This is at the point where it's out of my hands. It's either going to fly or not. So, I hope it works out.

Resolution response: June 13, 2017

Inventing is a big risk. If you are ready to take that risk then InventHelp can help you.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I came with a invention to this company and they told me they don't evaluate invention but as the meeting goes on he said, "This is amazing." This is the way all scammers are. He took my money more from $900 and the next meeting he said, "Give me $15000" and he said "This is a big risk and only 1 out of 40 invention get licensing deals." WHY didn't he tell me this by my first investment. This is INVENTION FRAUD. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In the beginning, everything was good but after you pay off the loan, forget about any contact from them. The absolute worst investment I ever made was trusting their shady salesman. In their contract says they give you five years of service. I received about a year and a half of service before I received no further communications from them. They asked me to pay for a Prototype which I decided not to because I was already 10 grand plus in the hole they cut me off. Buyer beware you will get ripped off.

No response received

I requested more information from Invent Help. I received a call from a female representative of the company in the Pennsylvania location by the name of Dorien. Our call was disconnected due to bad service in my area. I waited for her call back however because of the lost service the phone call was forward to voicemail. Five minutes later I was alerted to a new voicemail. It was Dorien a representative from Invent Help in the Pennsylvania location. She has left me the most disgusting, nastiest message on my voicemail. Telling me that she does not need to call me she is doing me a favor. I requested her assistance she does not need my assistance at all. If I want more information I can call her back because she will not be wasting her time to call me back. I was very hesitant on calling her back and putting her in her place but opted not to.

However I am disinterested in doing business with anyone that is going to give me that kind of treatment when I am giving you my hard earned money. If you can talk to me like crap I can imagine how you will treat my money and my invention. Invent Help needs better representatives for their company because they lost a customer thank you to a bitter employee who is probably tired of her job. Make sure you get the treatment you want and deserve for your time, money, efforts and invention before you settle down with anyone.

Resolution response: June 6, 2017

After speaking with Invent Help Manager team, I am pleased with their explanation and solution. I therefore rate this company as a 5 star and it is safe to use. Just a misunderstanding.

Original review: April 5, 2017

Invent Help comes across very helpful at first. They send you to a sales guy that is very good at what he does. Then shows you a video of George Foreman and Steve Harvey, basically stating they approve of them. That is very misleading! I went through them and they charged me all this money for a patent search. Then they want thousands of more dollars to file patent application. Beware! I am very happy I continued to do my homework. You DO NOT... have to pay that much money to get an official patent. They are very good at selling you a dream. Google some questions in and do your homework first. When I tried contacting them again that I had a problem... did not hear a word back. Shows guilt!!!

Factual basis uncertain

I approached InventHelp with an idea back in 2014. They charged me 750 for a patent research and told me that my idea was cleared with no other invention out there like it. I then agreed and signed another contract that offered a marketing plan for a total of 12000 dollars. I also spent another 1500 to have a lawyer to patent search and start on the patent as well. A year goes by and not only do I find out that a patent exist for my invention but my patent is turned down. So with 2 separate patent searches and about 7000 dollars invested I find out I was scammed. I called InventHelp to explain the situation and asked for a refund. But their strategy was to divert everything to the lawyers that patented it. InventHelp takes your money and hides behind the patent lawyers. Do not do business with this company. You have been warned.

UPDATED ON 03/30/2017: So recently InventHelp admitted that my Patent was no good because there was already a pre existing patent filed. However, they could not refund me my full 7,048 dollars they gotten from me on the false pretense of investing into a good patent. But they will, however, give me the 1,400 I paid for the patent and the 400 dollars filing fee, which by their standards, is a pretty good deal in which I should jump on.

So this is their analogy... If they steal a man's house from him and they offer to give him his clothes out of his closet, then he should be thankful. Within their contract they promise to refund you your full patent research money if they find an identical patent. And of course you wouldn't see a need to invest an additional 12,000 into a nonprofitable patent. So to get around that they just tell you that your patent is good and if they find anything identical then they are only responsible for the patent research and filing fee and not the thousands of dollars taken to market it. It's a scam... a well thought out scam. Put a known Celebrity on the face of your business and you can scam the world. Don't do it people. Nasty attitudes and entitlements are what you're up against.

No response received

I went to InventHelp, like many people do, to try and obtain something helpful from their superior knowledge of market research and development. Of course they do not do it for free, they charge a hefty fee to initially conduct research and get some advice from a lawyer. In my case, they barely conducted any research and were very hands off. I could have looked up the facts they gave me on Google over a half hour, because I already had. Other places offer way more market information for a fraction of the cost.

Everything has been going excellent with the services of InventHelp. When I call a representative and leave a message, they make sure that they would call me back. Then, we set up a meeting and went down with my idea. He explained all that I needed to do and what they were going to do. I'm satisfied with the resource that I've been getting so far.

Katrina in the Lake Mary branch in Central Florida is a wonderful person. She explained everything from top to bottom and was very helpful. She stuck to her game plan where she's not supposed to lead into anything and gave us total support to any questions. Just a phone call to her and a couple little bumps at the very beginning were fixed instantly. She is a fantastic representative of InventHelp. Also, every representatives I've spoken to have taken their time to talk to me, make me feel welcome and answered any question, right down to me saying, "Could you please send me an email with the information on it?" Instantly, not even two minutes later, I had may information. Very helpful company.

Everything so far has been going the way I expect it to be, and everybody in InventHelp has been great to me. They always tell me about what’s going on. I appreciate everybody that’s been working on my product and being there for me. It was one of the best things that I ever went through.

The initial call with InventHelp was very helpful in getting things rolling with the artist and it made the process at the beginning very smooth. And then it would connect me as far as getting my ideas to the patent attorney. The rep was easy to contact when I follow up. But every now and then you would like to interact with them and do a courtesy call. It makes you feel that they still want to be your invention service. I'd appreciate that.

I'm very concerned about stuff because the idea now has been patented. What do I need to do at this particular point? Do they need to see or know what the patent number is? Do they know if I do officially have a patent to sell? And to find out just the next step and wanting to know what to do. Sometimes, I feel intimidated when I am talking to some of the reps. They could probably be a little consistent. They're not calling every week or every two weeks. I hear them once or twice a month and I'd just like to know where we are because I know the item that I have out there is just so worth it. So, I'd like a little more interaction on what's going on.

My idea has gone through as much as invention status. And then I got a letter stating that there's a web interaction that they are working on trying to get it initially into other companies to look at. But InventHelp did say that there were a couple of other companies that have been looking at it but haven't gotten any response. Everything is about timing. So, if it works pretty soon or later, I'm just patient to see what's going to go on. The services that InventHelp have done thus far has been pretty straight. I would recommend it to other friends or anybody else that I come in contact with that would like to get their ideas invented.

Years and years ago, I had attempted to get with InventHelp and I got a response, but I wasn't confident in myself that and so I didn't go further with it. Then, I was looking at Steve Harvey when I had that strong move to do this invention thing. He didn't mention InventHelp but he encouraged me to go on and face my fear. So I asked my niece who's working around lawyers if she knew any patent attorneys, but she sent me to InventHelp instead. I forgot about them because of everything that was going on, but when my niece gave the information to me, I thought that if I didn't do it now, I wasn't gonna do it, and InventHelp was right there and I felt that everything just fell into place.

A rep got me started with the resumè and patent search. And then I'm working with another rep in the client part. I'm now in the submission two part and then the financial department has been really working with me. Everything about them is just amazing. I have nothing but awesome praise and I'm very happy. So if anybody had anything that they wanted to get out there, I'd definitely recommend InventHelp. I love them.

It happened to be the right date, time and window for me to see the George Foreman commercial that promoted the utilization of InventHelp's services and that triggered the concept I was coming with. I also saw the reviews of the company on the Better Business Bureau and on a general web search. None of those came back with any indicator of concern fear or shady/wrong-doings and I gave them a try.

I'm in the patenting status. Everything is submitted via patenting trade-off and it's under a third-party individual. It's been a little over a year and a half that we've been into with InventHelp itself. There's also Intramark, the other part, which I will pivot to after the two-year window with InventHelp and that should wrap in June of this year. To this stage, InventHelp has executed a lot of outreach opportunities to companies or developed mechanisms to provide information to companies that seek information on the product I've created.

So far, interactions with their reps have been surprisingly above par. The individuals that I originally met with in the office to explore the patenting process/exposure to what it was I was thinking were very forthright and very much on deck with what everybody thought. I went a total of three or four individual sessions with the individuals at the Roswell office and talked to them. They were very open to my questions and were very clear about the parallel patenting process it was going to undertake with the separate patent attorney. They were very forthcoming with the cost affiliated with it and the variety of packages that they offered.

I chose to go with the package that was the most expensive for the element of having the prototyping process that I didn't want to have to deal with. I was given timelines and they were very loose. It was easy for me to do as it was driven by my efforts and was a matter of hitting dates and getting it done. Those were my pressures, not theirs. I called them a couple of different times to give them my versions of the information. It went very cleanly. They were very available every time I needed them to be. I couldn't have been more pleased ‘cause I was expecting for the "what if" button to be pushed at any point here where I'd be let down, but that is yet to happen.

Overall, the experience has been very pleasant and very open. There was no mischievousness present. It was very much an overt, candid, frank conversation that showed me a very directed path. It went very clearly for me on what my next actions were and what was expected of me in order for the process to go forward.

I was working on my invention until I reached a point where I thought I needed some help in packaging and patenting. I did some research and felt like InventHelp was a good company to work with. The people there have been very professional and friendly. I was able to go to an office near my house and meet a gentleman who was able to walk me through the whole process before my file was transferred to the folks in Pittsburgh. I felt like they provided a good whole package including patenting, the first marketing study and the impacts. When I figured how to come up with 5K for the down payment, I came back, filed all the forms and sent the information. They went through all the documents and pre-determined the explanation of the process. I talked to the attorneys, Fernand and Scott, and was able to see advantages in the investment.

I was able to get the brochure submissions to the potential manufacturers. My invention was then showcased at INPEX and there was one person who expressed interest though I haven’t had any feedback yet. The first list of companies have been finalized and we sent some feedback to them so I'm waiting for the report. Now, they need to work on the second list of companies and follow up with the first one on the patent application side. I’m getting some time to fine tune the product myself and my patent is being drafted right now.

The only issue I’ve had is my drawings took a long time. It’s supposed to take 45 days to get drafted before I get them, but it took two months. Other than that, it has been pretty smooth. I can call the lawyers and InventHelp in Pittsburgh any time and they’d tell me what’s going on. I get people to talk to and not a machine, which is very good. I'm more knowledgeable about the whole process now. I feel like I have support, like a compass. I know where I'm headed and am getting help along the way which is very valuable.

Also, InventHelp's people were straightforward and honest about the odds of getting my invention certified and licensed which I appreciate a lot. But so far, I’m pleased with everything and am confident the rest of the process will be good, too. Hopefully, I’m gonna get a deal out of it. If not, I would have some marketing materials like a 3D animation video and a brochure that I can use myself to get a deal somewhere else. But I’ll recommend InventHelp. I've had a smooth, enriching and pleasant experience with them.

A friend of mine told me about InventHelp. I've been playing with an idea and I brought it to fruition. I need prototypes. I’m retired from NASA and it's directly involved when the first space shuttles went off. It was an idea I had nd all of a sudden, something came up to me, I took the idea, and I ran with it. Getting the basic prototype, the picturing of it done, the verbal which would go in, and a lot of this, I had to depend upon InventHelp. I had the idea but they know how to bring it to fruition. So I had to trust their judgment, and I did and I feel very comfortable with it.

Everything has been favorable but I had a couple of concerns. I had a friend and I made something for him. He got it patented and a company plagiarized it and he took them to court. He lost $100,000 and they kept telling him they have deep pockets. They’ll keep going to court with him. It doesn't make any difference with InventHelp. They have a vested interest where they pay a royalty and they get a portion it. And if there's any question about plagiarism, they’ve got the deep pockets. So it’s secured even more and it is something I hadn’t thought about before.

I asked my sister to go online and see what kind of information I could come up with in a patent attorney. When I got home from work the next morning, I talked to her and she said InventHelp. I've seen the commercials and George Foreman, somebody people know and had seen, is onboard with them. I felt I could trust them. So I contacted InventHelp and their representative, Mike, just felt right, and I really appreciate everything he does for me. He got online with me and walked me through the filling out of the paperwork. He's made the experience easy.

Their reps were very courteous, professional, willing to help me with my concerns and able to answer any questions I had. Right now, I've already got some drawings of my invention. I'm just waiting on InventHelp's paperwork. There's a packet of information they're gonna send me that I need to fill out and send back to them. I’m waiting for the brochure to be created and approved but understand it’s gonna be a lengthy process. So far, it's been an excellent experience.

InventHelp has been good so far but when I talked to the original person, Paul, he could have made it a little clearer that if we make a deal with a company they get 20% on top of the fact that I've already paid Inventhelp about $20,000. Not that I would have objected to it but it's not a real good thing to find out after you've paid the money that the company will be getting 20%.

If in fact we are successful, Inventhelp is going to continue to get more money. If I understand what he was saying is, for the most part, that most people don't have success and he didn't think about adding that in there. I understand what he was doing, he's trying to be very conservative. I don't know if it affected my decision or not but it would certainly have been part of the decision-making process.

Somewhere along the way as we began the process, it could have been a little more informative about what was going to happen. That we needed to approve this, do that and that this was all gonna take time. They sent me this complicated diagram about what's gonna happen. If the process could have been explained a little more simply, it would have been more calming since when you got money involved in something, you get a little nervous.

I had to keep calling to get things clear as to what was going on but they're good on their consumer. They're easy to get ahold of and every time I asked, they did answer the question. It's a minor thing because it all straightened out and things are going forward and we're getting lists of companies that they contacted. The biggest thing is just waiting and my wife has no patience. It's just going with the flow at this point and the process seems to be relatively easy.

I saw George Foreman advertising InventHelp on TV. I've always got a few ideas about certain things, and I think I'll check it out. I know he got the George Foreman Grill. If he can come up with a grill and sell, I can do it too, so that's what I did. The guy I dealt with was Jerry **. He's really nice and trusting man. I'm not one who trusts people quickly because of experiences I've had in life but he seemed like he's straight up honest and trusting. I'm satisfied because of their people. I was always treated with kindness and I appreciate that. Living in such a cold world, a little kindness goes a long way. They do a wonderful job.

Everybody at InventHelp is great. Jeff is really easy to work with. He explained everything when I called and made an appointment. When I walked in, the receptionist was very nice. She called Jeff right away to let him know I was there. And even though I was a little early for my appointment, he started going over the rules and regulations, where they’re at today and who they’ve worked with before. He even showed me pamphlets and videos. It has been a great experience. Everything was laid out in details. There were no surprises and everything was in black and white.

I had tried an invention about six years ago on my own. However I couldn't afford a patent attorney or do all the things that InventHelp was doing. But when I saw InventHelp's ad on the TV I thought that if I don't act and somebody grabs hold of my invention, I'm gonna have to shoot myself. Hence I got involved with this company.

I don't know how InventHelp represents me but they send me to 25 companies at a a time. So far I got my video from them which is awesome. InventHelp is going on concept right now more than an image, like in my brochure for example. I wonder though if I can have the best of both worlds by updating the image to a modern look. But so far, everything that they told me since day one has been on-time and on-schedule. It's the best experience I've had in business so far. Thus I'm trying to enjoy the ride but it's very hard since my patience is the worst part about me.

Years ago, I invented a baby jogging stroller with a buddy of mine. The original baby jogger came out in Oregon. We invented one that was far better, and the inventor said, “You keep making this, I’ll sue you.” We went to some patent attorney that said we’d win but it’s gonna cost us 150 grand, and I knew then that’s not gonna happen.

What I’ve invented now is a training baseball bat. I saw InventHelp on television and I was a little bit cynical and wasn’t quite sure what I was getting into. But I thought if it’s as they purport themselves to be, then I’ll found out. So I called them with the intent of having someone do the leg work for me ‘cause I’m not gonna do it. The gentleman I’ve been seeing is Gil, and when I first walked into his office, I said, “What’s the bottom line?” He goes, “80 percent you, 20 percent us. This is what we do.” He has been nothing short of fantastic. He’s got great knowledge and a great background. He’s a lot of fun, he’s professional and he’s a true person.

We went to a gentleman in Florida, and I went back to see Gil. I fully expected to see 40,000 pages of other ideas like mine, but he put two sheets of paper on the desk in front of me. I said, “That’s it?” And he goes, “Take a look at them.” I looked at them and I went, “Gil, they’re nothing like my invention.” He goes, “Exactly.” And I said, “Now what?” He said, “Well, here’s the next step.” And that’s when I wrote some checks and several government patent searches. The whole process of patent attorneys is so daunting, but when I went to see my guy, it didn’t matter how naive the question or how ignorant I thought I was. And part of the process has been educational, so as we’ve gone, I’m learning. Now I’m getting educated with patents, how to process it and how to go through with it. That’s been a great byproduct of this InventHelp experience. It’s been exactly how I envisioned it would be so I’m thrilled.

InventHelp Company Profile