3.82/5
  • 1 star
Based on 200 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our company was established in 1984. InventHelp employs more than 100 people at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which include researchers, illustrators, writers as well as customer service representatives and other staff.

InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. We can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product ideas to industry. We do not promise that you can obtain profits from our efforts. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. Based on the opinion, the attorney may then help prepare and file a US patent application for the idea with the US Patent and Trademark Office.

InventHelp Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 2, 2017

228 InventHelp Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Resolution response: Dec. 6, 2017

Retract my previous statement. Was finally put into contact with a sales representative who was extremely informative and helpful. He took the time to ensure I knew which way I wanted to proceed with my invention idea, and gave me multiple options in which to pursue it. The representative also gave ensured to walk me through all of the paperwork necessary to make our meeting as confidential as possible, along with making sure that I was prepared to take the next step in the inventing process. Looking forward to continue working with InventHelp!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Worst experience with a company you could imagine. Signed up for their “free information”. Received a call the next day which I couldn’t answer due to work. Attempted to return phone call for over two weeks with one return phone call. Called customer service requesting a number for a representative who gave me a number for the same customer service line I just called. Wouldn’t trust this company for anything. Pay the money, and go somewhere else!!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

We contacted InventHelp and a gentleman named Aaron, attended and help us to get started. He was very friendly and informative, he helped us make that leap of faith. Through InventHelp we met others in the Client Services Dept. that were as friendly, like Maura **, and Leann **, company representatives as well as others in that whole department that are just as friendly. Any and all changes that were made were without complication. These representatives kept in touch with me through this step of the journey. I have other steps to take in this journey and I feel like I did make the right choice in choosing InventHelp.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I have been a consumer for more than 60 years! I have been in sales for more than 35 years. I tend to intimidate insecure, shady so call professionals. I don't do this in a mean-spirited manner, and certainly without disrespectful language. I simply interview my prospected professional before I hire them. If I know more than they do about the subject matter they do not get my business! If I ask them to verify or qualify an answer to my questions and they become defensive or evasive, I pursue the questioning until I am satisfied that they are either insecure, nervous, shady, a fake, or a liar. If they are just insecure and nervous; in my judgment and not a liar I try to establish a common portal of communication so that we can accomplish the mission at hand if possible.

If they are shady, a fake, or a liar; I expose them with their own words with undisputable methods, and politely excuse myself from their presences. I am Please to say that so far InventHelp has passed my initial interview and I have contracted with InventHelp and their team to bring my invention legally and profitable to fruition! I am very pleased as the mission at hand continues. There were a few glitches and InventHelp and their team quickly help me to understand how the glitches will be rectified. They have been punctual, and I am well pleased so far.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I enjoyed my experience with InventHelp very much. Nice bunch of people. The rep I dealt with, Robert, was on point, lets me know what I was doing and made me feel comfortable. Held my hands through the whole thing and I didn't feel like I'm just going to be ripped off. I've been to a couple of other invent companies and you'd never know what they're saying is true. I took the chance with him and with the company because he did a good job in explaining everything and showing me what's going to happen. I'm completely satisfied and prepared.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

InventHelp has been very responsive and really helpful. A live person spoke with me when I called and they scheduled a meeting quickly. Their representative made me feel like I was his only client and I felt a connection with them. He knew about the companies and didn't give me false facts. He was knowledgeable and was able to speak my language. Plus, he's honest about the process. He made me feel like InventHelp does not make their money off getting my initiation fee and that our successes are aligned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Resolution response: Nov. 2, 2017

They had dropped the ball on us at first, but it seems like they are better now.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Don't waste your money. If you have an invention find a Patent Attorney. By doing this it will save you lots of money. InventHelp says they will go out and market your invention. This is not the case. My son has invented a product almost 3 years ago and we still haven't gotten it patented. They refer you to Patent Attorneys. They take your money and your idea does not get patented. I came up with an idea two and a half years ago and I still don't have a patent. They say they are marketing my idea. If they are it's not marketing at the right group of people. I have invested over $52,000 and still as of today have not gotten one patent. IT'S A SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I recently contacted InventHelp about an idea that a friend and I had for a kayak accessory. I got a call back from Devon who was very nice and explained everything thoroughly. After the presentation, he told me about the prices and I said I needed to talk with my wife and friend to see what direction we wanted to go. He said that he could give a $100 discount for the initial fee if I did the payment today and that he was in meetings all day and wouldn't be able to do it later, but that I had a 7 day money back guarantee. I decided to go ahead and do it, but talked with my friend later and decided to go a different direction. I called Devon back and said we've decided to go a different direction and would like a refund.

He then was very pushy, demanding I give him a detailed explanation of why I didn't want to go forward and what our plan was for the future of the invention. He told me that I was lying and that the reason I gave him wasn't the real reason. At this point, I was getting a bit pissed off and told him that I had been planning to come back to them if things were to change, but was definitely not going to now. He replied, "No you weren't..." I then told him to just issue the refund and leave it at that. He did return the money the next day, so for that I am grateful, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Wouldn't recommend Devon to anyone. If you have any doubts at all as to whether you are going to utilize the 7 day money back guarantee.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I keep in touch with my initial InventHelp representative from South Carolina to inform him of what's going on and he’s been highly supportive of my invention. He’s highly knowledgeable on the steps and the procedures of what goes on in an invention. So far, their service has been excellent because they’ve been doing everything I expected them to do and they’re still working hard to try to get my invention discovered. Right after I got my patent and my patent number, I contacted them and gave them everything that they needed to know so they can put more emphasis on the patent when it goes to different companies. They have helped a tremendous deal. InventHelp is 100% legit and I’ll definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I wanted a company specifically that had an interest in the success of my invention and InventHelp has a 20% interest. It’s in their best interest trying to find if my invention is that good. They get a percentage of the royalties or sale. Basically, if they have something to lose, they also have something to gain. The only thing that I have any misgivings about is Lou who’s down in Roswell. I first met him in December of last year. He signed me up and I paid and I’ve called him several times. He never returns my call. The other thing is that InventHelp uses a number of attorneys in different locations to do different things. I had some really good interaction with the attorneys in Kaufhold & Dix. They get right back to the client and tell you you’ve got your patent, which is a nice touch, a little personal.

The overall experience with InventHelp so far is good. I’ve had to make some corrections though to some of the paperwork that they sent out to the manufacturers. Their art department made a couple of mistakes in showing the invention and they made a change and to the best of my knowledge, 25 companies have been sent information regarding the invention and I’m waiting for InventHelp to call me back and let me know if there’s any success with the invention. I don’t know how long it’s going to take, but hopefully, it won’t be too long because it’s been eight months since I first contacted InventHelp. I contacted them on December 29th of last year and here it is, August 30th of this year. So, it’s been eight months.

Although I met on the phone a girl by the name of Mara, I don’t know what her last name is, but she actually follows. If I call her and answer a question about my invention, she actually returns my call, which is a good thing because I am paying a monthly fee to them for their services and I gave them several thousand dollars upfront. So, I have money and time invested in this invention and she does get back to me.

I trust InventHelp. They did all the research and make sure there wasn’t anything else there that even resembles my invention. There isn’t another invention out there like mine that has the same dimensions or anything else about the invention. I know there’s no competition. I don’t understand why it takes so long to get the process. Maybe these companies take time to research the invention.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

We met last week with InventHelp in Cranberry PA. Our meeting went well. We went ahead with the first phase for our invention paying 975.00. Now we wait for second phase which will be from their patent attorney as to our invention out there status. Have become skeptical after reading further reviews and looks like no matter what it will be a game of chance. There are no guarantees and may cost even more than the 11,900 next step fee for US Patent & Trademark office. If the patent has been through the patent attorney then how can we not have any guarantee that our invention is not out there. (Do not want to pay this large amount of monies to find out no patent available) Once this was known it would be easier to at least know once our invention is created then it would be on the consumer's part as to how the selling and profit of this item would go. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I heard about InventHelp on the TV. I’m with the lawyers right now but I’ve met with the representative at Boca Raton three times. He was a nice guy and told me everything I needed to do. I paid off everything last month during my most recent visit with him. The service is okay, 15 minutes at a time. Everything's going good so far. I'd recommend them.

Original review: July 10, 2017

The reps helped me understand how InventHelp will be able to work with me and help me through for my idea and invention. The service is wonderful. They're patient with me which is really important and I'm very grateful to them. I'm currently at the first stage of my invention. I just submitted my draft and we're going to see where it's going to go from there. But I like what I'm seeing with my experience with InventHelp.

Original review: July 8, 2017

The reps at InventHelp are very knowledgeable, helpful and have given me the cost upon the cents. Everything's been good. Only thing is a timely process but I guess it takes time to get everything done. It's been a fun, exciting and adventurous experience. I'm very satisfied and will recommend them all the time.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I had an idea for over a couple of years and I didn't have all these money and time to do it myself. I did some research and when I found InventHelp, I thought of trying them out though I didn't know if it would work for me or how I would feel. It's a lot of money for someone who doesn't have it. I looked at it as investing in myself and hopefully, the public would like it and hopefully, InventHelp is the vehicle to get in there correctly.

When I called InventHelp's office, one of their reps was so good with his conversation. He gave me all the information that I needed about what was going to happen with my idea and my product. He told me that the process would be about a year. It would depend on a couple of factors including how quick I'd send all the authorization back for the final draft of the print material. He also said that when I pay a certain amount, that allows something else to knock into play. Michael was the one who signed me up and he was exceptionally sweet and wonderful. He helped us with everything including all the paperwork and proof, whatever down payments we had to make, etc. without any problems. He was always so accommodating.

However, I still need to pay for the pending patent externally because it had to be somebody outside of the company who would deal with it. Their rep was good to explain that to me and said that they have the recommended people who I can work with, but I thought my $10000 would be covering the patent. It doesn't so that was a disappointment. But I understand, so I'm hoping I can pay that and that I can use a credit card again to pay for the next stage of process. I'm trying to pay whatever I put on my credit card so that it can move faster. I've met the first apex at the Conference City so it will be the next one that comes next year that I will be exhibiting at. The rep also explained to me not to shout out to everybody what I'm doing because that's what I'm paying them to do. Overall, it's been a great experience with InventHelp. Everybody has been helpful and very friendly. The couple of times that I've had to call, they've been exceptionally knowledgeable.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I went to InventHelp in good faith trusting the company was what they said they were. George Foreman as a spokesman looked and sounded great. So I made an appointment and the rest was a con. The salesman that fed me all the BS sales line that no one followed through with, and after he could not be reach hmm... The office also moved from locations on top of it all. The money I lost was close to $7000, and I will fight until they give me money back or follow through. InventHelp you are a complete joke!!! People save your money and take a shot of Shark Tank. At least you will know you were given a real shot.

Original review: June 21, 2017

Their reps were very professional and thorough. They work you through a process that is very intricate and unfamiliar. Then they charter you through a course that you can do it on your own. But by the time you're done, you're spending a lot more money than you probably have to. They provide lawyers, patent searches, patent lawyers, and then you call them and if you have to leave a message, they call you back. They also follow up with your leads. I've been working with them for four years and it's been a great experience. It's an invention help made easy.

Original review: June 17, 2017

Even though I didn’t know anything about it, everything sounded quite straightforward to me. Since everything sounded fine, I went with InventHelp and I couldn't have gotten any better help than what I got from the guy I first started with. Once that was done, I went over to the customer service and so far, so good. I've now been working with them for a year and a little and the entire program is for two years. For those 24 months, they will be my distributor and for everything that's gonna happen, I have to know what and to whom we're selling. After the program, I can continue with them if I want to, or I can go on my own, to Shark Tank, or do whatever else that I wanna do to continue my business. So far, my experience with them has been very good and at this point, I have and would recommend them to somebody else.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I had a couple of inventions and I went into an InventHelp local office here in Gordonsville, Tennessee and spoke with the representative there. We determined that one of my inventions would probably go over better than the other and he got everything started. He was knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. So far, it has been a very good experience with InventHelp. It's very easy to get in touch with them. If I ever have any questions, I always give them a call and they're very detailed. They're very professional and they don't call and bug me. Now, we're waiting for someone to pick us up and get everything started for us. This is a learning process for me, but the overall service has been exceptional.

Original review: June 15, 2017

We signed up with InventHelp in Sept of 2016. The salesman is good. Good as in initiating a scam!!! We were given a time-frame in which to expect our turnaround in receiving our prototype, pamphlet and information which would be submitted to manufacturers, which is a long list of people. We received the pamphlet and have yet to receive our prototype. We were also told we would be receiving entrance into the Largest Invention show in America. We received the entrance, but let me tell the Consumers about this show.

The show was this week, held in Pittsburgh PA. We attended the event and was advised by the salesperson as well as a coordinator we would have access to the Vibe room. This room is for you to view the same thing as the business professionals that are in attendance. We went excited at meeting fellow InventHelp inventors, looking at our product and exploring the great opportunities. Well, it did not happen quite the way we thought. We signed up on day one to go into the Vibe room. We were told, "You will receive a call once we are ready to take you back."

Day one, no call. At 4:30, we went back to the front desk and was advised, "You will be tomorrow." We were advised to, "Come early about 9:00 AM and we should be able to take you back before the businesses arrive." We came in and the security guard would not let us into the showroom (first misconception). Once we were able to go back at 10:00, we stopped at the desk and was advised by Angelia (CSR Manager), they were already full but, "You guys will be NEXT on the list to go back into the Vibe room."

We started to walk around, one, two hours passed no call. I went back up to the desk and Angelia was gone but Adam was there. He commence to advise us that he has the sticky note that we are next on the list, but business owners took priority over the clients and as soon as a space was available we are NEXT. He said to wait close by because he cannot make a call to us so we have to be close by and he can grab us. We went to the side, another hour went by and no one came (second misconception).

I went back to the desk, spoke to Adam again and at first he did not remember who I was. Then he said, "We really do not have any space." I told him, "We paid a lot of money and we were PROMISED to be able to see our product." I advised, "I have no ideal what you are showing these companies and I believe we should have the opportunity to see." He said this is what we are paying for and I should be happy. I told him I was Not!! This phrase as this is what we paid for came from several of the people there, so it must be in their training classes.

I told him we are trying to make our drive back home and I am trying to get the service that not only I deserve but also what I was promised. I asked for Angelia contact information, he said he did not have but call the 800 number and ask for her and she will tell me the same thing. I called and she was unavailable so I talked to someone else who said again, I should be happy and she would call Adam to see what he can do. That did not happen (third misconception).

To make this short, we were taken back to the room to view our invention on a laptop. As soon as the display came up, we were all like, "What is that?" It looked nothing like our product. It did not provide an explanation on how it work but it provided benefits and feature. It also was not how it was suppose to be displayed. Steven, who was the rep in the room with us, said he would send back to graphics and have it redone.

So, it turned out to be a total wasted trip. I am 100% sure there were not anyone interested, because the display did not make any sense at ALL. Secondly, we do not know if this was even in this room or if it was being presented, because we could not go back there. I spoke to others that was provided this misguided information and no one was provided an opportunity to go back in the Vibe room. One of the inventors said she spoke with a manufacturer and she was interested and was going to take a look once her time became available.

The lady came out and the inventor was advised she was unable to locate her product in Health and Beauty and she was puzzled as to why, even after having the name of her product (fourth misconception). There is something going on when no one that I spoke with was provided the opportunity to enter the Vibe. I have organized a lot of events and I know one thing, they should have provided a separate kiosk for their clients. Provided scheduled times to view, if the person did not arrive on time and missed their appointment, then it would be too late. Totally disorganized.

Also, I met 6 of the business people in attendance and they are not purchasing ideals but they're trying to get people to sign up for funding, building their prototypes and marketing. They were provided with priority over me, who have paid thousands (fifth misconception). Now, we are without a prototype (which was promised to have arrived by now), we have a product that look nothing like our design that was presented to manufacturers, we have an attorney that do not respond to our inquiries (appointed by InventHelp). We are dissatisfied of our treatment.

I truly believe they are a total scam!!!! They do not do anything they promise including The World's Largest Invention show which had 5 rows of Asian inventors (majority were unable to speak English) and the other 3 full rows of people and only 5% of those were inventors that went with other companies or completed on their own for 1/2 of the funds we have paid. My advice, locate a company that is honest, appreciate you as a paying customer and work for YOU, provide you with great customer service, guidance and not deception. All of the previous attributes are not INVENTHELP.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I had an idea of something and everybody was telling me to patent and market it but I had no clue how to do that. When I saw George Foreman on TV advertising InventHelp, I got online and checked it and thought of giving them a try. I got into their office in Cincinnati, Ohio and their agent, Heidi, explained the process very thoroughly. At first, being as slow as I am, it was information overload. I read the material and went back for another interview with her and she answered a bunch of my questions. It was a lot better than just reading something online so it worked out well. She was extremely helpful and we had a good relationship.

They've already done the patent search to see if anything like what I have is out there and they couldn't find anything so I've applied for a patent. They showed me what my thing would look like on a laptop, which was fine with me. They have a VIBE show and I was told that they had my thing there for industry people to look at and see if there's anybody out there willing to have an interest in making it and marketing it. I went to the show today and I kind of felt sorry for the girls as they weren't able to help me as quickly as they'd like to because they were swamped. I was standing there and looking around and one of them apologized. I told them it's okay as I can see what's going on.

So far, I'm very happy with my experience with InventHelp and I'd recommend them to anybody. I've been treated fairly and everything seems to be okay. I've been very nervous and scared to death to pursue this and I still am. I had to take a sizable amount of money out of my pension to pay for it. There are bazillions of product potentials that are out there and I feel like my little tool is floating on a sea of thousands of others. I don't fully understand how somebody would find what I got and pursue it. But Heidi has been very good to me and helped me along to ease some of the stress. I've also done a lot of praying and most of that has helped put me at ease. This is at the point where it's out of my hands. It's either going to fly or not. So, I hope it works out.

Resolution response: June 13, 2017

Inventing is a big risk. If you are ready to take that risk then InventHelp can help you.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I came with a invention to this company and they told me they don't evaluate invention but as the meeting goes on he said, "This is amazing." This is the way all scammers are. He took my money more from $900 and the next meeting he said, "Give me $15000" and he said "This is a big risk and only 1 out of 40 invention get licensing deals." WHY didn't he tell me this by my first investment. This is INVENTION FRAUD. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Original review: May 19, 2017

In the beginning, everything was good but after you pay off the loan, forget about any contact from them. The absolute worst investment I ever made was trusting their shady salesman. In their contract says they give you five years of service. I received about a year and a half of service before I received no further communications from them. They asked me to pay for a Prototype which I decided not to because I was already 10 grand plus in the hole they cut me off. Buyer beware you will get ripped off.

No response received
Original review: May 11, 2017

I requested more information from Invent Help. I received a call from a female representative of the company in the Pennsylvania location by the name of Dorien. Our call was disconnected due to bad service in my area. I waited for her call back however because of the lost service the phone call was forward to voicemail. Five minutes later I was alerted to a new voicemail. It was Dorien a representative from Invent Help in the Pennsylvania location. She has left me the most disgusting, nastiest message on my voicemail. Telling me that she does not need to call me she is doing me a favor. I requested her assistance she does not need my assistance at all. If I want more information I can call her back because she will not be wasting her time to call me back. I was very hesitant on calling her back and putting her in her place but opted not to.

However I am disinterested in doing business with anyone that is going to give me that kind of treatment when I am giving you my hard earned money. If you can talk to me like crap I can imagine how you will treat my money and my invention. Invent Help needs better representatives for their company because they lost a customer thank you to a bitter employee who is probably tired of her job. Make sure you get the treatment you want and deserve for your time, money, efforts and invention before you settle down with anyone.

Resolution response: June 6, 2017

After speaking with Invent Help Manager team, I am pleased with their explanation and solution. I therefore rate this company as a 5 star and it is safe to use. Just a misunderstanding.

Original review: April 5, 2017

Invent Help comes across very helpful at first. They send you to a sales guy that is very good at what he does. Then shows you a video of George Foreman and Steve Harvey, basically stating they approve of them. That is very misleading! I went through them and they charged me all this money for a patent search. Then they want thousands of more dollars to file patent application. Beware! I am very happy I continued to do my homework. You DO NOT... have to pay that much money to get an official patent. They are very good at selling you a dream. Google some questions in and do your homework first. When I tried contacting them again that I had a problem... did not hear a word back. Shows guilt!!!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: March 24, 2017

I approached InventHelp with an idea back in 2014. They charged me 750 for a patent research and told me that my idea was cleared with no other invention out there like it. I then agreed and signed another contract that offered a marketing plan for a total of 12000 dollars. I also spent another 1500 to have a lawyer to patent search and start on the patent as well. A year goes by and not only do I find out that a patent exist for my invention but my patent is turned down. So with 2 separate patent searches and about 7000 dollars invested I find out I was scammed. I called InventHelp to explain the situation and asked for a refund. But their strategy was to divert everything to the lawyers that patented it. InventHelp takes your money and hides behind the patent lawyers. Do not do business with this company. You have been warned.

UPDATED ON 03/30/2017: So recently InventHelp admitted that my Patent was no good because there was already a pre existing patent filed. However, they could not refund me my full 7,048 dollars they gotten from me on the false pretense of investing into a good patent. But they will, however, give me the 1,400 I paid for the patent and the 400 dollars filing fee, which by their standards, is a pretty good deal in which I should jump on.

So this is their analogy... If they steal a man's house from him and they offer to give him his clothes out of his closet, then he should be thankful. Within their contract they promise to refund you your full patent research money if they find an identical patent. And of course you wouldn't see a need to invest an additional 12,000 into a nonprofitable patent. So to get around that they just tell you that your patent is good and if they find anything identical then they are only responsible for the patent research and filing fee and not the thousands of dollars taken to market it. It's a scam... a well thought out scam. Put a known Celebrity on the face of your business and you can scam the world. Don't do it people. Nasty attitudes and entitlements are what you're up against.

No response received
Original review: March 7, 2017

I went to InventHelp, like many people do, to try and obtain something helpful from their superior knowledge of market research and development. Of course they do not do it for free, they charge a hefty fee to initially conduct research and get some advice from a lawyer. In my case, they barely conducted any research and were very hands off. I could have looked up the facts they gave me on Google over a half hour, because I already had. Other places offer way more market information for a fraction of the cost.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Everything has been going excellent with the services of InventHelp. When I call a representative and leave a message, they make sure that they would call me back. Then, we set up a meeting and went down with my idea. He explained all that I needed to do and what they were going to do. I'm satisfied with the resource that I've been getting so far.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

Katrina in the Lake Mary branch in Central Florida is a wonderful person. She explained everything from top to bottom and was very helpful. She stuck to her game plan where she's not supposed to lead into anything and gave us total support to any questions. Just a phone call to her and a couple little bumps at the very beginning were fixed instantly. She is a fantastic representative of InventHelp. Also, every representatives I've spoken to have taken their time to talk to me, make me feel welcome and answered any question, right down to me saying, "Could you please send me an email with the information on it?" Instantly, not even two minutes later, I had may information. Very helpful company.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

Everything so far has been going the way I expect it to be, and everybody in InventHelp has been great to me. They always tell me about what’s going on. I appreciate everybody that’s been working on my product and being there for me. It was one of the best things that I ever went through.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

The initial call with InventHelp was very helpful in getting things rolling with the artist and it made the process at the beginning very smooth. And then it would connect me as far as getting my ideas to the patent attorney. The rep was easy to contact when I follow up. But every now and then you would like to interact with them and do a courtesy call. It makes you feel that they still want to be your invention service. I'd appreciate that.

I'm very concerned about stuff because the idea now has been patented. What do I need to do at this particular point? Do they need to see or know what the patent number is? Do they know if I do officially have a patent to sell? And to find out just the next step and wanting to know what to do. Sometimes, I feel intimidated when I am talking to some of the reps. They could probably be a little consistent. They're not calling every week or every two weeks. I hear them once or twice a month and I'd just like to know where we are because I know the item that I have out there is just so worth it. So, I'd like a little more interaction on what's going on.

My idea has gone through as much as invention status. And then I got a letter stating that there's a web interaction that they are working on trying to get it initially into other companies to look at. But InventHelp did say that there were a couple of other companies that have been looking at it but haven't gotten any response. Everything is about timing. So, if it works pretty soon or later, I'm just patient to see what's going to go on. The services that InventHelp have done thus far has been pretty straight. I would recommend it to other friends or anybody else that I come in contact with that would like to get their ideas invented.

InventHelp Company Information