toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The reps at InventHelp are very knowledgeable and professional in everything that they do and I'm very pleased. They don't lead you on in any way, shape or form and they don't give you any false information on anything. They let the product that you are promoting say everything. All in all, I'm 1000% satisfied with the way that InventHelp handles everything.

I'm very happy with InventHelp. They're apprehensive when it comes to money but my idea isn't going to get out there if I didn't trust somebody. I'm very satisfied with the people that I contacted and the people I've dealt with. Every time I've called them, they've been informative and helpful. I've already received my 3D commercial of my product and they've sent out my information to different companies and they've done a trade show. Right now, it's a waiting game. I've had some good feedback from people about my product and there have been some companies that were interested but it's something not suited to their company or they haven't gone any further. It takes a while to get everything motivated. I've started this in 2015 and we've been doing this for a year.

InventHelp's representatives were very kind and knowledgeable. I had a lot of questions for them that they very well answered. So far, they've been doing a great job. Everything has been done in a timely fashion, and they've been following the program that they set out for me. I look forward to continuing to work with them.

Katrina in the Lake Mary branch in Central Florida is a wonderful person. She explained everything from top to bottom and was very helpful. She stuck to her game plan where she's not supposed to lead into anything and gave us total support to any questions. Just a phone call to her and a couple little bumps at the very beginning were fixed instantly. She is a fantastic representative of InventHelp. Also, every representatives I've spoken to have taken their time to talk to me, make me feel welcome and answered any question, right down to me saying, "Could you please send me an email with the information on it?" Instantly, not even two minutes later, I had may information. Very helpful company.

Everything so far has been going the way I expect it to be, and everybody in InventHelp has been great to me. They always tell me about what’s going on. I appreciate everybody that’s been working on my product and being there for me. It was one of the best things that I ever went through.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

The initial call with InventHelp was very helpful in getting things rolling with the artist and it made the process at the beginning very smooth. And then it would connect me as far as getting my ideas to the patent attorney. The rep was easy to contact when I follow up. But every now and then you would like to interact with them and do a courtesy call. It makes you feel that they still want to be your invention service. I'd appreciate that.

I'm very concerned about stuff because the idea now has been patented. What do I need to do at this particular point? Do they need to see or know what the patent number is? Do they know if I do officially have a patent to sell? And to find out just the next step and wanting to know what to do. Sometimes, I feel intimidated when I am talking to some of the reps. They could probably be a little consistent. They're not calling every week or every two weeks. I hear them once or twice a month and I'd just like to know where we are because I know the item that I have out there is just so worth it. So, I'd like a little more interaction on what's going on.

My idea has gone through as much as invention status. And then I got a letter stating that there's a web interaction that they are working on trying to get it initially into other companies to look at. But InventHelp did say that there were a couple of other companies that have been looking at it but haven't gotten any response. Everything is about timing. So, if it works pretty soon or later, I'm just patient to see what's going to go on. The services that InventHelp have done thus far has been pretty straight. I would recommend it to other friends or anybody else that I come in contact with that would like to get their ideas invented.

Years and years ago, I had attempted to get with InventHelp and I got a response, but I wasn't confident in myself that and so I didn't go further with it. Then, I was looking at Steve Harvey when I had that strong move to do this invention thing. He didn't mention InventHelp but he encouraged me to go on and face my fear. So I asked my niece who's working around lawyers if she knew any patent attorneys, but she sent me to InventHelp instead. I forgot about them because of everything that was going on, but when my niece gave the information to me, I thought that if I didn't do it now, I wasn't gonna do it, and InventHelp was right there and I felt that everything just fell into place.

A rep got me started with the resumè and patent search. And then I'm working with another rep in the client part. I'm now in the submission two part and then the financial department has been really working with me. Everything about them is just amazing. I have nothing but awesome praise and I'm very happy. So if anybody had anything that they wanted to get out there, I'd definitely recommend InventHelp. I love them.

It happened to be the right date, time and window for me to see the George Foreman commercial that promoted the utilization of InventHelp's services and that triggered the concept I was coming with. I also saw the reviews of the company on the Better Business Bureau and on a general web search. None of those came back with any indicator of concern fear or shady/wrong-doings and I gave them a try.

I'm in the patenting status. Everything is submitted via patenting trade-off and it's under a third-party individual. It's been a little over a year and a half that we've been into with InventHelp itself. There's also Intramark, the other part, which I will pivot to after the two-year window with InventHelp and that should wrap in June of this year. To this stage, InventHelp has executed a lot of outreach opportunities to companies or developed mechanisms to provide information to companies that seek information on the product I've created.

So far, interactions with their reps have been surprisingly above par. The individuals that I originally met with in the office to explore the patenting process/exposure to what it was I was thinking were very forthright and very much on deck with what everybody thought. I went a total of three or four individual sessions with the individuals at the Roswell office and talked to them. They were very open to my questions and were very clear about the parallel patenting process it was going to undertake with the separate patent attorney. They were very forthcoming with the cost affiliated with it and the variety of packages that they offered.

I chose to go with the package that was the most expensive for the element of having the prototyping process that I didn't want to have to deal with. I was given timelines and they were very loose. It was easy for me to do as it was driven by my efforts and was a matter of hitting dates and getting it done. Those were my pressures, not theirs. I called them a couple of different times to give them my versions of the information. It went very cleanly. They were very available every time I needed them to be. I couldn't have been more pleased ‘cause I was expecting for the "what if" button to be pushed at any point here where I'd be let down, but that is yet to happen.

Overall, the experience has been very pleasant and very open. There was no mischievousness present. It was very much an overt, candid, frank conversation that showed me a very directed path. It went very clearly for me on what my next actions were and what was expected of me in order for the process to go forward.

I was working on my invention until I reached a point where I thought I needed some help in packaging and patenting. I did some research and felt like InventHelp was a good company to work with. The people there have been very professional and friendly. I was able to go to an office near my house and meet a gentleman who was able to walk me through the whole process before my file was transferred to the folks in Pittsburgh. I felt like they provided a good whole package including patenting, the first marketing study and the impacts. When I figured how to come up with 5K for the down payment, I came back, filed all the forms and sent the information. They went through all the documents and pre-determined the explanation of the process. I talked to the attorneys, Fernand and Scott, and was able to see advantages in the investment.

I was able to get the brochure submissions to the potential manufacturers. My invention was then showcased at INPEX and there was one person who expressed interest though I haven’t had any feedback yet. The first list of companies have been finalized and we sent some feedback to them so I'm waiting for the report. Now, they need to work on the second list of companies and follow up with the first one on the patent application side. I’m getting some time to fine tune the product myself and my patent is being drafted right now.

The only issue I’ve had is my drawings took a long time. It’s supposed to take 45 days to get drafted before I get them, but it took two months. Other than that, it has been pretty smooth. I can call the lawyers and InventHelp in Pittsburgh any time and they’d tell me what’s going on. I get people to talk to and not a machine, which is very good. I'm more knowledgeable about the whole process now. I feel like I have support, like a compass. I know where I'm headed and am getting help along the way which is very valuable.

Also, InventHelp's people were straightforward and honest about the odds of getting my invention certified and licensed which I appreciate a lot. But so far, I’m pleased with everything and am confident the rest of the process will be good, too. Hopefully, I’m gonna get a deal out of it. If not, I would have some marketing materials like a 3D animation video and a brochure that I can use myself to get a deal somewhere else. But I’ll recommend InventHelp. I've had a smooth, enriching and pleasant experience with them.

A friend of mine told me about InventHelp. I've been playing with an idea and I brought it to fruition. I need prototypes. I’m retired from NASA and it's directly involved when the first space shuttles went off. It was an idea I had nd all of a sudden, something came up to me, I took the idea, and I ran with it. Getting the basic prototype, the picturing of it done, the verbal which would go in, and a lot of this, I had to depend upon InventHelp. I had the idea but they know how to bring it to fruition. So I had to trust their judgment, and I did and I feel very comfortable with it.

Everything has been favorable but I had a couple of concerns. I had a friend and I made something for him. He got it patented and a company plagiarized it and he took them to court. He lost $100,000 and they kept telling him they have deep pockets. They’ll keep going to court with him. It doesn't make any difference with InventHelp. They have a vested interest where they pay a royalty and they get a portion it. And if there's any question about plagiarism, they’ve got the deep pockets. So it’s secured even more and it is something I hadn’t thought about before.

I asked my sister to go online and see what kind of information I could come up with in a patent attorney. When I got home from work the next morning, I talked to her and she said InventHelp. I've seen the commercials and George Foreman, somebody people know and had seen, is onboard with them. I felt I could trust them. So I contacted InventHelp and their representative, Mike, just felt right, and I really appreciate everything he does for me. He got online with me and walked me through the filling out of the paperwork. He's made the experience easy.

Their reps were very courteous, professional, willing to help me with my concerns and able to answer any questions I had. Right now, I've already got some drawings of my invention. I'm just waiting on InventHelp's paperwork. There's a packet of information they're gonna send me that I need to fill out and send back to them. I’m waiting for the brochure to be created and approved but understand it’s gonna be a lengthy process. So far, it's been an excellent experience.

InventHelp has been good so far but when I talked to the original person, Paul, he could have made it a little clearer that if we make a deal with a company they get 20% on top of the fact that I've already paid Inventhelp about $20,000. Not that I would have objected to it but it's not a real good thing to find out after you've paid the money that the company will be getting 20%.

If in fact we are successful, Inventhelp is going to continue to get more money. If I understand what he was saying is, for the most part, that most people don't have success and he didn't think about adding that in there. I understand what he was doing, he's trying to be very conservative. I don't know if it affected my decision or not but it would certainly have been part of the decision-making process.

Somewhere along the way as we began the process, it could have been a little more informative about what was going to happen. That we needed to approve this, do that and that this was all gonna take time. They sent me this complicated diagram about what's gonna happen. If the process could have been explained a little more simply, it would have been more calming since when you got money involved in something, you get a little nervous.

I had to keep calling to get things clear as to what was going on but they're good on their consumer. They're easy to get ahold of and every time I asked, they did answer the question. It's a minor thing because it all straightened out and things are going forward and we're getting lists of companies that they contacted. The biggest thing is just waiting and my wife has no patience. It's just going with the flow at this point and the process seems to be relatively easy.

I saw George Foreman advertising InventHelp on TV. I've always got a few ideas about certain things, and I think I'll check it out. I know he got the George Foreman Grill. If he can come up with a grill and sell, I can do it too, so that's what I did. The guy I dealt with was Jerry **. He's really nice and trusting man. I'm not one who trusts people quickly because of experiences I've had in life but he seemed like he's straight up honest and trusting. I'm satisfied because of their people. I was always treated with kindness and I appreciate that. Living in such a cold world, a little kindness goes a long way. They do a wonderful job.

Everybody at InventHelp is great. Jeff is really easy to work with. He explained everything when I called and made an appointment. When I walked in, the receptionist was very nice. She called Jeff right away to let him know I was there. And even though I was a little early for my appointment, he started going over the rules and regulations, where they’re at today and who they’ve worked with before. He even showed me pamphlets and videos. It has been a great experience. Everything was laid out in details. There were no surprises and everything was in black and white.

I had tried an invention about six years ago on my own. However I couldn't afford a patent attorney or do all the things that InventHelp was doing. But when I saw InventHelp's ad on the TV I thought that if I don't act and somebody grabs hold of my invention, I'm gonna have to shoot myself. Hence I got involved with this company.

I don't know how InventHelp represents me but they send me to 25 companies at a a time. So far I got my video from them which is awesome. InventHelp is going on concept right now more than an image, like in my brochure for example. I wonder though if I can have the best of both worlds by updating the image to a modern look. But so far, everything that they told me since day one has been on-time and on-schedule. It's the best experience I've had in business so far. Thus I'm trying to enjoy the ride but it's very hard since my patience is the worst part about me.

Years ago, I invented a baby jogging stroller with a buddy of mine. The original baby jogger came out in Oregon. We invented one that was far better, and the inventor said, “You keep making this, I’ll sue you.” We went to some patent attorney that said we’d win but it’s gonna cost us 150 grand, and I knew then that’s not gonna happen.

What I’ve invented now is a training baseball bat. I saw InventHelp on television and I was a little bit cynical and wasn’t quite sure what I was getting into. But I thought if it’s as they purport themselves to be, then I’ll found out. So I called them with the intent of having someone do the leg work for me ‘cause I’m not gonna do it. The gentleman I’ve been seeing is Gil, and when I first walked into his office, I said, “What’s the bottom line?” He goes, “80 percent you, 20 percent us. This is what we do.” He has been nothing short of fantastic. He’s got great knowledge and a great background. He’s a lot of fun, he’s professional and he’s a true person.

We went to a gentleman in Florida, and I went back to see Gil. I fully expected to see 40,000 pages of other ideas like mine, but he put two sheets of paper on the desk in front of me. I said, “That’s it?” And he goes, “Take a look at them.” I looked at them and I went, “Gil, they’re nothing like my invention.” He goes, “Exactly.” And I said, “Now what?” He said, “Well, here’s the next step.” And that’s when I wrote some checks and several government patent searches. The whole process of patent attorneys is so daunting, but when I went to see my guy, it didn’t matter how naive the question or how ignorant I thought I was. And part of the process has been educational, so as we’ve gone, I’m learning. Now I’m getting educated with patents, how to process it and how to go through with it. That’s been a great byproduct of this InventHelp experience. It’s been exactly how I envisioned it would be so I’m thrilled.

I had great experiences with InventHelp. They've come up to my expectations. As a matter of fact, I was informed that I might have someone very interested in my invention. They helped me through the patent process, the whole business and it saved me a lot of money compared to if I had gone through a patent attorney myself. They are very professional and when they said they were going to do things, they did it. I would recommend them highly.

I’ve been working with InventHelp since October of last year. The people have all been really great. There hasn’t been much going on yet but I appreciate them keeping me posted. They sent me things that tell me they’re sending it to people. Knowing that they're trying is a big thing with me. As long as I know they’re trying for me, that gives me hope that my project is going to go through.

InventHelp's rep was very good, encouraging with my product and honest and upfront to say what the invention eventually will become and that very few make it. I did appreciate that, but I was willing to go through the process. When the first manufacturer listing came out, I noticed that there was a few that I would have liked to see on it but weren’t so I contacted InventHelp about it. I did not see when they sent me the second list with those names on it and I was wondering why they weren’t included.

The only thing that I was concerned about was a couple of manufacturers that I thought would be interested and so far, I haven’t got an affirmation on whether they’ve been contacted or not. Other than that, everything is going according to plan and according to history of how inventions work but being a first-time inventor, I’m not aware of those things so it seems like it’s taking forever. I understand that it’s a process that’s why I’m always looking for a little bit of encouragement and support which InventHelp has been doing.

I invented a rolling dumbbell. A couple of companies looked at my invention but they didn't pick it up. I sent InventHelp a bunch of barbell companies to send my package to. Their reps helped me. When I got a problem, I call them and they correct it. I had a little problem when they were doing the brochure and they made a video that was substandard so I had to argue with them to fix that. Other than that, I'm satisfied with them and I would recommend them to a friend.

InventHelp is a very good organization. They’re very professional at what they do. I call their reps up every so often and they tell me what’s going on. They’ve been very supportive.

I love InventHelp. They're excellent, very informative and were a great help. The reps pretty much told me about everything that I needed to know, set up my appointment and when I got there, they were very nice.

It's an exciting experience working with InventHelp, but a time-consuming process. It's not like they're taking their time. That's what you have to adapt to and it's a good way to be a better person, as far as learning to build more patience. But so far, the process is going okay. They're considerate, keep me up to date with everything, and seem to be on the same page as me. The reps are very nice, down-to-earth people, and reliable. They're the kind of people you'd want to do business with. They explained everything and reminded me, as well. I definitely would recommend them.

The service from InventHelp has been great and I've no complaints at all. They always explained everything, so there were no surprises. When I called, there was always someone on the phone to answer my questions. InventHelp is a great company with great customer service. They were there for me every step of the way, walking me through the whole process.

InventHelp reps were very easy to contact and very communicative. I had a few issues in contacting the patent attorney, but I believe that’s third-party and not InventHelp’s problem. Other than that, it’s been a very good and helpful experience.

The InventHelp rep who I spoke to a couple of weeks ago was outstanding. They're doing a great job, but I did have one bad experience. Maybe the guy wasn't feeling well that day, but I do think that any conversation with another human being at a business really impacts that business and this person might give them a bad mark. But, they're a fine group of people and a good company, and I'm glad that they called me. These people might help for my dream to come true and that's exactly what it's all about. I kept thinking how I had this dream years ago and copyrighted it and all kinds of things, and then here comes InventHelp and they may be able to help me. They were very stimulating and motivating for other people who have an idea and a dream to get started, and I would recommend them.

I came up with an idea that seemed to work really well and I didn't know how to go about getting it patented or marketed, so I thought maybe InventHelp can help me with it. So that's the way I went and everything's been pretty good. I'm still in the waiting process right now on it. But everybody's been real courteous and helpful for me. It started off with Renee over here at the Raleigh office, and she was real nice. We went in after I made my appointment and I showed her my idea. She helped me right along with it and told me which way to go and how to go about it. She also helped me get in touch with a patent lawyer to help me get my search done and make sure there wasn't anything like it on the market.

However, I haven't heard anything marketed yet and I'm still waiting on my patent to come through. But I'm set out to go to the INPEX show. They said that there's a booth desk to the side that's by appointment and if a company's interested in my idea, they'll sign in and sign a waiver saying they won't disclose my idea to anybody else. Now I'm waiting for the list of companies, the first 25, that they have shown my product to.

So far, they've done exactly what they said they would do and they told me it would take a good while, that it's not going to happen overnight. But it has been like forever to me because it seems like I'm playing a waiting game all the time. But when I talked with them, they showed me exactly where I'm at and made sure that I understand which is the next step that I'd go to, what to expect next, and it's been pretty much exactly what they've said. Sometimes I'm being overanxious because it takes so long. But at the same time, I know it takes time to do these things. Like right now, they're taking one company at a time, showing my idea to them, and it's about getting it marketed and made at the same time. They're working on both ends for me and it seems like a yes-or-no question but I know it's time-consuming. So I'm satisfied with what's going on.

Everyone at InventHelp has been very helpful, kind, and professional. I've had an excellent experience from them.

I was with another company called Advent Product Development Company, which is out at some place down in the South. I put all this money into them and they went out of business, so I got ripped off. I had a patent on my item, so I contacted InventHelp and set up an appointment. They were in Carlsbad in California at the time, so I went down and talked to them, and decided to go forward with it. It's a long time coming, and I’m a Christian, so it's in God's timing. But if it happened sooner, I would’ve helped people I probably shouldn’t have helped.

I call InventHelp occasionally to find out what's happening and I get mailings from them. Nobody's picking up on anything right now, and I knew they can't guarantee anything, but I check every couple of months to find out what's happening and where we're at in the stages. With InventHelp, after my contract is up, they told me that I could continue on with them and it wouldn't cost me more. The last company, they took so long between the different stages. I had a two-year contract and when it was up, they wanted me to sign again and give them some more money. Also, my contract was totally up with Advent by the time they finally got my item out to the people and start advertising it, so it is my concern if InventHelp could speed up their processes between the different phases.

The people at InventHelp are very professional. In fact, I am happy with the total professionalism of the company. I'd like to see if something happens, but overall, my experience with them has been very good. So even if I found someone that would do it, I would still go through InventHelp - they are the legal part of it all, too. A good thing, too, was that they told me that they would give me back all the money I put into it before they would take their 20%.

Do not do it with InventHelp. They asked for $965 dollars upfront just to do a patent search which they don't really do, then you get a nice book with bogus descriptions of your invention and they will tell you that your invention is patentable... Do not believe them. They will ask for $12,500 for marketing, distributions and shows. Jeff ** is the biggest liar. I just can't understand how can this company is still in business ripping off hard working people's money. I am also reporting them to the General Counsel's office. Do not get burn like I did.

InventHelp Company Profile