Call toll free
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Our company was established in 1984. InventHelp employs more than 100 people at our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which include researchers, illustrators, writers as well as customer service representatives and other staff.

InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. We can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product ideas to industry. We do not promise that you can obtain profits from our efforts. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. Based on the opinion, the attorney may then help prepare and file a US patent application for the idea with the US Patent and Trademark Office.

InventHelp Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

318 InventHelp Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 8, 2019

I saw InventHelp on TV and heard about George Foreman and all this other stuff. The person was saying, "If you have an idea, give this place a call." So, I called the number. To get started, I had to pay money. I drove down to Lancaster and spoke to Brett. I told him what my idea was. And from there, he showed me how much the total price would be in order to patent the idea or get it out there to see if people would be interested in it. It was 600 something dollars. And I had to pay $170 something and from there, send them $460. So, it basically looked like it costs a lot of money.

Then from there, Brett told me I need to pay $3,000 or $11,000. Once I paid that, they're supposed to be going to Las Vegas, Nevada or somewhere and try to see who would be the best person to help produce that idea that I had. Brett also said he has over 1,000 different companies that believe they could make this device that I’m talking about. He also told me that the device would run anywhere from $70 to $90 in price, as far as what the customer would pay for stuff like this. So, it's like he's telling me there’s a good chance that I’m getting the device out there. It's just a matter of me having the money and me putting the money down.

So far, the experience makes me nervous because my wife's nervous too. We're struggling with money as it is and then InventHelp is talking about a total of $11,000. And my wife has told me that one of her friends tried to do it in Allentown and it took about $4,000 in trying to do their idea. However, things fell through and they didn't get any of their money back. They were out of $4,000 in total. I told my wife that InventHelp's rep told me there's a good chance my idea could work. But, she said that there's also a big chance that it couldn't work and we don’t have money like that to throw out the window.

I haven’t heard too much from InventHelp too. I’ve been calling them, and one time, I even called down to Lancaster. One of InventHelp's people told me there’s no such thing as InventHelp in Lancaster County. I even told the rep I was just down there. I know it's an InventHelp number because their rep called me on my phone with that number. Other than that, some of their reps have been good.

InventHelp response

We clarified with our client that we provide our services in two distinct phases. This particular client purchased the first stage of our services; our Basic Information Package (BIP). The BIP assembles basic information about an invention, idea, concept or new product and the history of its development in a report format. A primary purpose of the BIP is that is becomes a handy reference tool for the inventor or others interested in the invention.

Get expert buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

InventHelp is the most well-known and I've heard a lot of great things about this company. I googled them out and I called and got the number. Once I gave them my information, I was given a call by a representative who explained the whole process to me. Then I met with my local regional sales representative. My partner, who is my brother, and I started explaining but then he told us to sign before we do any of that. First things first. We signed the confidentiality agreement and then we presented our idea. Then he pretty much explained the process and anything they offered. He had all the paperwork and was very thorough. But he didn't give us a recommendation if we should do it or not. That was completely up to us and once we had everything, we decided to move forward with our invention idea.

We were initially dealing with Matthew but then he quit his job or something. He just disappeared. He was replaced by Aaron and he was probably the best representative I have dealt with so far. At first, I probably had a billion questions but Aaron 100% answered all our questions very thoroughly. He's also very patient and it's very easy to get ahold of him. He even answered the call on the first time I called him. If he did miss the call, he called me back immediately. He has exceeded all my expectations and I can't say enough how helpful he was.

That man definitely deserves a promotion. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be where we are today. So I'm 100% satisfied with my regional sales representative, Aaron. I've also received my research book and I was very impressed with all the research and work that InventHelp had done for me up to this point. Everything they told me they would do, they have done and I can't wait to move forward with them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

InventHelp was the first one that came up that was closest to the house. The other one that I found was a lawyer and I was not quite sure if I should go with a patent lawyer. The other thing I saw was that George Foreman stays on there at InventHelp. I thought I would give them a shot and the first thing we did was we made an appointment. The first thing that we wanted to do was sign a privacy statement. Then we had to put it on paper because we didn't have anything on paper. My husband and I had to draw something and he had to write what it was about.

We did the worldwide patent search and then we're working with a lawyer now that's doing the patent. We've signed the paperwork with the lawyer to do that. The people at InventHelp explained most of the steps we'd have to take. Now, it's basically a waiting game. The last thing that we heard from Aaron was when I called him regarding the paperwork that I received from the lawyer. I was a little concerned because they wanted me to draw everything up again. But he told me that they request that as well because when they do the patent, they would want to see it firsthand from us. So he explained that to me a little bit better.

We haven't heard from him as of yet again. But he told me it's gonna be a while and we asked him to update us. We know it's gonna be a long road ahead of us. But they're very easy to contact and we're happy. We had dealt with Aaron before and when we had to leave a message, his response was super fast. I'm 100% satisfied with the service.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I wanted to come out with a project doing pajamas. I contacted InventHelp and I spoke to Mark. He explained roughly to me about what I needed to do and what InventHelp offers. I wasn’t financially stable at that time so I was just getting basic information on what they offer. That was back in 2011. In 2017, I contacted InventHelp again. I was ready and I believe that I was financially stable to move forward. I wanted to see if the idea that I had was worth pursuing.

The interaction with the reps went wonderfully. I contacted the Baltimore office and spoke to Drew. He gave me an interview within three days. He told me what I needed to bring. I needed to put a presentation together. I had some stuff written down but what I did was I used the presentation that I did when I went to college to put a presentation together since I got an A on that. I spent two days working on it as far as drafting and writing it up so that I could present it to him. He was so pleased with the presentation. It takes that one person to believe because before I met with him, I tried to present my product to others and they just slammed the door on my face.

I consider InventHelp as my family. They have been with me through the whole thing, from the day that I met Drew at the office all the way up to Philadelphia. When I call them, they answer all my questions. When I was doing the draft of my product, I got an offer and I’m excited about that. It has been an amazing experience and I recommend InventHelp to people all over the world.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

My experience with InventHelp was great and they were so easy to work with. However, I did not understand what I was doing. Here in Orange County, Jim was my connection. Jim and co. did everything and I had gotten an excellent report back. He handed me this hardback book and on the front, it said, “InventHelp.” I thought it was the story of InventHelp and didn’t read it for five years.

Life went on for me and I have a lot of inventions now. One day, my husband asked why don’t I do the first invention so I went to get the book and opened it up. The whole thing was about my product, how great it was, that there's nothing like it on the planet and that if I develop it, InventHelp could recommend a person to sell it to. I had gotten all excited and I was gonna do it. It really took time and I ended up homeless, but I called InventHelp just recently and asked them for a copy.

I found someone quite by accident who was going to build it. She was a representative of Closet World. She was designing shelves and a closet for my house. I said that I know they're the designer and I asked if they manufacture. She said yes. I said I have a product I invented and showed her that book. She said they could do that and that she'll take the book to Closet World. I gave her the book and she disappeared. I think she wants to steal my product because I called Closet World and she doesn’t work there anymore. She doesn’t realize I have the original contract with InventHelp. She may try, but I have the real thing. Meanwhile, I'm moving ahead and developing, and I have a contractor who has been helping me build it and get it out there. Recently, I was invited to go to Daymond John’s team to develop my product.

I want that product developed and out there marketed. InventHelp said that if I can bring the cost under $140, I could sell for $600, which is a nice profit. I've modified it and I can make it under that. Also, I wrote to InventHelp and said to please put the name of the product of whoever was inventing something on the front of the book so that the inventor would realize that it was about them, not InventHelp. This company has been the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventHelp?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 14, 2019

06/14/19 Please read this if you are thinking about talking to InventHelp. Last March this year I contacted InventHelp office in Houston, TX about a board game idea. The representative was nice (of course they have to be; they want your money) and explained in general terms the procedure they follow to present your idea to companies in the business you are trying to reach. The first step is to produce a book tailored to your invention to assess the production, marketing, and promotional considerations involved in such undertaking. It costed me $760.00 which is the minimum.

A very well presented book, one of a kind dedicated to you by name. Aside from a few descriptive linguistics errors, it contained general information they probably use for every customer with a few adjustments to suit your idea. A few days after my visit I received an E-mail that contained a section with the following “disclaimer”. Red highlight mine.

"Retired teacher, Barbara **, wanted a better cheesecake pan. Her goal: to find a pan that would not only ensure the cheesecake would bake evenly and would also eliminate the need to use a second pan during the baking process. Like many inventors, Barbara couldn’t find the exact pan she was looking for on the market, so she decided to invent her own. It was at that moment the Perfect Pan was born.

Barbara’s Perfect Pan not only ensures a cheesecake bakes evenly but it also prevents dips from forming in the cake. In addition, it does indeed eliminate the hassle of having to use a second pan, which can be cumbersome for bakers. According to Barbara, “I was so tired of dirtying extra dishes while making my cheesecakes. I knew there had to be a better way to make the process more efficient.” Believing other bakers would have an interest in her cheesecake pan, Barbara contacted her local InventHelp® sales office in October of 2010 to purchase submission services and be referred to a patent attorney.

In August of 2011, the InventHelp DataBank® submitted a brochure of Barbara’s Perfect Pan to New York-based Chef’s Planet, a company that designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of kitchen housewares products around the world. Founded in 2002, Chef’s Planet products are available for purchase at retailers such as William’s-Sonoma, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sur La Table and hundreds of independent kitchenware stores. After receiving the brochure, the National Sales Manager from Chef’s Planet, John **, contacted Intromark Incorporated, InventHelp’s sister licensing company, for more information about the invention. After a few conversations with Chef’s Planet, Intromark Licensing Executive, Justine ** and the inventor, negotiations began to establish a license agreement for the Perfect Pan. After two months, Intromark negotiated a royalty and advance for Barbara."

This inventor has not made a financial gain with their invention. The above results are not typical as most client inventions are not licensed, manufactured, sold in stores and do not appear in infomercials or on television shopping networks. From 2016-2018, we signed Submission Agreements with 6,447 clients. As a result of our services, 178 clients have received license agreements for their products, and 59 clients have received more money than they paid us for these services. Needless to say, had I been told about Barbara **’s story outcome before making the book commitment I would have gone home and forgotten about their “help”.

I don’t think the book is worth much information-wise and their “help” fee to continue on with the process ranges roughly from 12.000.00 to 20.000.00 dollars regardless of the outcome like in Windfield’s case which they made it sound as an outstanding example. It certainly looks they are out to squeeze as much money out of you as they are able since there is no success assurance. Business is business I guess.

InventHelp response

We are responding to this consumer post.

The consumer’s claim that we did not disclose to him our company statistics, our range of prices, or that the invention promotion industry is a difficult one with no guarantees of success or profit is simply untrue. This consumer and every prospective consumer who meets with us is furnished our Affirmative Disclosure Statement and Disclosures Prior To Entering Into A Contract for Invention Promotion Services upon their initial contact with our company. This respondent signed and dated our Affirmative Disclosure Statement and Disclosures Prior To Entering Into A Contract for Invention Promotion Services on March 19, 2019, both of which clearly disclose the statistics to which he refers in his complaint. To now make these false and unsubstantiated claims is wrong and unfair.

Original review: June 12, 2019

"Hello I have a great idea. It's called wireless earpods, and different colors for different colors of skin tone, so kids can listen to it (the music) in school without being bothered." "I am sorry I cannot help you click." InventHelp stole my idea. Turn your idea into a design and take it to the patent office. DO NOT learn the hard way like me.

Original review: May 24, 2019

My interactions with InventHelp's reps have been pleasant. They thoroughly explained the whole process to me.

Original review: May 17, 2019

After looking at everything and researching, I liked what I read about InventHelp and gave it a shot. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I followed the instructions and everything else was laid out. I had nothing to do but sit back and say yes or no to stuff. They hadn't left me out on anything every step of the way. They hadn't forgotten anything.

Right now, they are sending out to companies and getting ready for the trade show. Things went so well that I said I was gonna do it again on another invention. I have also recommended them. Some people lie all the time about stuff. They promise things or say they're gonna do this or that. But no one lied to me and no one promised anything. There was none of that with InventHelp. It's a shot in the dark if I can get a patent and if I do, it's an even longer shot in the dark to try to get it to the market. I don't know the contacts that they have and so, for them to walk me through everything, it's just a plus. They're doing great.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Our daughter recommended we call InventHelp and we went with that recommendation. Their reps were really helpful and we have an appointment with them next month to advance our project. They did well explaining all the steps that we have to go through. So far, communication has been good and they stayed in contact with us.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I had a couple of phone calls with InventHelp and I went back for a couple of meetings. The guy that worked with us was Ed. He was very pleasant. I showed my idea and he thought that it was cool. He explained the process and walked us through the stuff that we had to take.

InventHelp response

Upon review of this post, we reached out to our client and clarified that InventHelp does not evaluate ideas or inventions but rather emphasizes the most positive features of each invention. If the sales representative did provide his opinion regarding the invention, it is just that: his opinion, which in no way implies potential success or profit.

Original review: April 3, 2019

InventHelp is doing a fine job. I first found out about them in a TV commercial, then my interaction with their representatives went perfect.

Original review: March 29, 2019

InventHelp reps needed some money and information during the first meeting to get the process started. They explained all the aspects of the process to me very thoroughly. The rep asked me questions and I answered them. He wrote down the information, then I had to write down a little bit of information, fill out some forms, and provided photographs. They are very easy to get in contact with and they communicate constant updates.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I was putting things off and wasn't even gonna go with an invention and patent company. But when I had seen the commercial of InventHelp, I decided to go in and talk to them. Their rep was very helpful. He explained all the aspects of the process to me well and I was okay with it. He was easy to get in contact with, too. I just call up there and he will call me back in a couple of hours. Yesterday, I got a call from the patent lawyer and they are going to send me the package on it. I've been very pleased with my experience with them and I don't know how to do without them. I would recommend them highly.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I don’t normally give reviews however in this case I feel compelled to urge you to go see Jack ** in Corporate Woods. From the beginning, he explained in detail how the process was to progress and never made a promise he couldn’t keep. Always on time and very accommodating. He took my fears out of the equation and explain the numbers to me in a way that I understood. Encouraged me to ask questions. Jack met deadlines that were very important to me and my invention. Very thoughtful and caring. I would highly recommend Jack for the job!

Original review: March 20, 2019

The salesperson from InventHelp was very helpful. To get the process started, I had to do paperwork, forms and drawings. Working with their reps has been an excellent experience and I've been impressed by their willingness to help. If I did not like a drawing or draft, they called back. They wanted me to be completely satisfied. They also thoroughly explained all aspects of the process to me and they were able to answer what I wanted to be answered. Though I'm the one with problems in terms of sending back what I'm dissatisfied with, they follow through. They revise it and send it back.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I liked how InventHelp could broaden invention and get more praises with it. I went down to see Brett and he guided me how to get into the process with them. I gave InventHelp's reps a drawing and we put down so much on paper. However, we ran into some problems during the winter as far as getting the payments going through on time. Despite that issue, we're getting back on the road and right now, InventHelp is having my invention go through Las Vegas, Nevada on the first week of June to a car show out there for new car ideas. So far, their reps have been really easy to get in contact with and they send me letters all the time. I love their service and I'd recommend them to anybody.

InventHelp response

We spoke with our client and clarified that his invention will be included in our VIBE (Virtual Invention Browsing Experience) at the 2019 Licensing Expo, being held in Las Vegas in June 2019, not merely a car show.

Original review: March 18, 2019

InventHelp's reps were positive and encouraging without being misleading. They were very forthright and very professional. The director of the office, Brian was the one whom I spoke to told me that if he didn't think that anything was gonna come to my project, he would not let me waste my money or my time. So far, InventHelp's people have been sending me a draft of what is written and what they're gonna market. As we go along, I make my corrections on what they want the draft to say. Once we have a final draft, it’s gonna go into their marketing program.

So far, I'm satisfied with the service. InventHelp has been doing the right thing. They're sending me all the nomenclature and paperwork. They've also explained everything to me page by page. If I need anything clarified, there's no problem as I can call them up. They have been very responsive and usually get back to me within a day.

InventHelp response

We appreciate our client's review. However, we did reach out to him and clarified that the invention promotion industry is a difficult one with no guarantees of success or profit. Our client acknowledged that no one at Inventhelp promised or implied success in any way.

Original review: March 17, 2019

When I saw InventHelp on TV, I liked what I heard. I came down with some down payment to get the process started and they explained it to me to the best of my knowledge. The patent's supposedly already approved, but I haven't heard anything yet from them.

Original review: March 16, 2019

George Foreman took his product to InventHelp and that was one of the deciding factors that led me to the company. I also googled them and they had good reviews. When I called them, they scheduled a meeting. Then I went in and the guy that I met with was awesome. He guided me, went through the entire process and reviewed everything with me from top to bottom. He was very informative, and he was real and honest with me. Then I decided to start the process with them. Aaron has always followed up and followed through. When I left him a message or sent an email, he was very responsive. He emailed me back immediately or contacted me ASAP. I had a great experience working with him. In fact, everyone has been very helpful. I’m so pleased overall. Even the attorneys involved have reached out several times regarding the patent to see how things were and to explain certain things to me.

I've received an email with all the details. They started the process for the patent so it has been submitted. But it can take approximately one year for that to be finalized. I've also received letters in the mail regarding the product itself. We are just waiting now to go to trade shows, present the product and see what happens. But it has been a smooth process and I’m hoping that everything works out and that I hear some good news soon.

InventHelp response

We thank the respondent for her kind words. However, we want to be clear that George Foreman is our official company spokesperson. Mr. Foreman is not an InventHelp client.

Original review: March 7, 2019

It's been good with InventHelp. Their reps Jim and Carol have been wonderful. From the first meeting, we signed forms and got started. Jim explained ahead of time how long it would take for each thing to get processed. They also answer all my questions, check on things and help me with editing. They’re pretty easy to get in contact with too. They call me right back if they're not available at the moment. Right now, we're in the process where the information is being revised to go out to companies.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I'm satisfied with InventHelp's service. It’s been some time since I got started with them and I've given them a couple of ideas. So far, at least one was outright rejected and we’re working on one. They're presenting my ideas to companies to bid on right now. To let me know how things are going, they send me a list of places they sent my information for bids. I get along with their reps well, too. When I have questions or concerns, I usually get a secretary that leaves a message for them to get back to me. Sometimes, it takes the rep a couple of minutes or a day or two to get them back to me, depending on where he is or what he's doing.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My mom saw one of InventHelp's commercials on TV and since I did not know of any other company that could help me in the same way, I signed up with them. I did it online and the next day, I got a phone call. To get started, I had to come in for an appointment and sign some papers and a couple of handouts. I also got a handout that outlines the timeline and how long each step usually takes. It was explained to me what happens with each stage too. Currently, I’m to the point where my invention’s being put onto pamphlets and so far, everything looks great. The quality of the work is just excellent. They’re also gonna be starting the phase of going to companies soon.

Additionally, Brett, the representative who helped me, was amazing and very professional. He answered my questions thoroughly. He made a lot of phone calls to check with me throughout the time which was very helpful and nice. It usually takes him the next day at most to get back to me. He was also trying to make sure that I stayed realistic in the whole situation and at each step. He always made sure that if I was getting too excited, he'd tell me that we still got a couple of things to do, and I really appreciated that he wasn’t selling me false hopes and dreams. I would definitely recommend InventHelp.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My husband saw InventHelp on TV and they were the only ones we looked at. I spoke with Aaron originally and explained to him about the product. We got the process started by them calling us up and asking us some questions. They said somebody would call us back. A few weeks later, somebody called us and made an appointment for us to meet. I brought our idea and gave it to them. We looked over some papers and signed them. Then, I applied for a patent and they said that the process would start. They gave us a lot of details on many of the steps.

Then, a few weeks ago, I got some papers that I went over and changed some of the verbiages on explaining about my product and I sent it back. They went over it and sent me some more, which I went over. I changed a couple of things and signed them. They have them now and so far, I have not received the patent yet. InventHelp’s reps are very easy to contact. I can call or email them. Aaron also calls me every once in a while, to find out where I am, and if I'm happy with what's going on. I am very satisfied with their service so far. We gave the money for the patent and they're working on that. They are working on some papers that would go to companies explaining about it too. We're also going to where they meet with a lot of companies that come and see what people have offered.

Original review: March 2, 2019

My husband inquired with InventHelp and interacted with their rep Annette who was awesome. Thus far, our experience with InventHelp has been great. We are very satisfied and would recommend them.

Original review: March 1, 2019

You have to pay the fee to start the ball rolling at InventHelp. Right now, I'm on patent pending. The rep I worked with was easy to get in contact with. He is also very knowledgeable. I’m satisfied with InventHelp's service so far.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

When I came in to InventHelp, I met with the guy named Aaron. I brought in my invention, the gloves, and I showed him what it will entail and what it would do. The process pretty much got started from there and they were very detailed when they explained the steps I would have to take. Aaron was very knowledgeable of what he was talking about and made me real comfortable throughout the whole process. Getting in contact with him is very easy too. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Right now, I just have the image of my invention on paper and I’m dealing with the revision papers.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I'm very satisfied with the service of InventHelp. When I started the process, I went online and requested more information. They called me the next day and I had an appointment set up. I went and presented my idea to them and how I had it all planned. They then told me that if I wanted to get it to the next step, they should go ahead and do the patent search and do the development and research to see if it was feasible to actually make it. I was also given details on the steps if it gets approved.

I worked with Don in the beginning then once we signed the contract, it went out of his hands. Their customer service has been excellent and any time that I have questions, it is very easy to get in contact with their representatives. I just call and they put me right through and answer my questions. They also communicate with me to let me know where things are in the process. Right now, I am patent pending and I am waiting for some brochure information to review from InventHelp.

InventHelp response

We appreciate the kind words from our client. However, we want to make it clear that we do not determine feasibility or evaluate the merits or drawbacks of our clients' inventions. Rather, we package our clients' ideas in a way that may be useful to them in attempting to attract attention to their ideas.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

A friend of mine referred me to InventHelp and working with their rep Heidi has been awesome. She's been very friendly, encouraging and she explained exactly what the service is all about. Currently, I've got the final version of the hardback book and it was edited and corrected. I'll be signing the little form to make sure that I understand the agreement. While there's no guarantee from them they'll be selling, they're gonna do their very best to get me out there.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My aunt suggested that I work with InventHelp. I went with them and worked with Tim from the world headquarters in Pennsylvania. The beginning process was 1000 bucks. Still, Tim was very informative and he was nice enough to let me know a few times exactly what he was talking about. He was a very decent person and was more than just a salesman.

Currently, InventHelp is redoing brochures and doing a complimentary show for me. They were trying to cram the brochures and help get those going to the show on time. They knew everything and since they got it done by a professional instead of somebody with a crayon, they did a much better job. All the mechanical drawings and 24 pages went off to the United States Patent Office.

Since then, everything has been great. I’m glad I got the South Dakota attorneys and everything. Artists were also willing to work with me on the brochure and it looked nice. InventHelp has also started doing some infomercials as well. I got a big book on that. If they nail this, I’d be really happy. I've already recommended this company to others and I appreciate everything that they're doing.

InventHelp expert review by Michael Nranian

Established in 1984, InventHelp assists inventors with submitting their inventions and product ideas to the industry. They help inventors package their ideas, provide a patent referral and then submit the ideas to companies who are looking for new products. Their patent referrals have resulted in over 9,000 patents.

• INPEX trade show: Every summer, InventHelp hosts The Invention & New Product Exposition, or INPEX, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. INPEX is the largest invention trade show in the country and it provides inventors a venue to exhibit their inventions and network with companies who are interested in licensing, manufacturing or marketing new products.

• Request free information: InventHelp sends free information about their services to interested inventors. Simply submit your name and email address to have free information sent to you.

• 3D prototype modeling package: Inventors who have new product ideas can benefit from InventHelp’s 3D prototype modeling package. This gives you a three-dimensional model of your invention that you can use to print out a prototype. Your printed model will not be functional, but it will give you an accurate representation of what you can expect from your current invention design.

• Find your local sales office: InventHelp has over 60 offices across the United States, Canada, Germany, Korea, the United Kingdom and Australia. Find your nearest location to set up an appointment to discuss your invention.

• Patent information: InventHelp does not offer legal advice on patents and encourages their clients to seek legal advice for any patent-related questions. They do have a wealth of resources on patents for inventors to read so they can understand the basics of patents and what they need to do to patent their invention.

• Best for: people who have an idea for an invention and people who have invented a design.

Profile picture of Michael Nranian
Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

InventHelp Company Information