Davison

• 4 stars18%
  • 3 stars5%
  • 2 stars1%
  • 1 stars3%

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

The feeling I got when your company called me - it has been very delightful that just maybe my dreams become a reality. Your company is very informed on what people with their own inventions, and see how they can be brought to life and dreams fulfilled. I give your company and staff a 10 in all departments. Thanks again.

Just give it a few months, I'm sure each one of you will be singing a different tune. I too, was excited to have Davison Design help us get our invention idea made into a "reality". Of course I had to pay $11,000 up front to start the process. Then the waiting began. Weeks turned into months, months turned into years. It took almost a year just to get them to send us a picture of what they made (following our design specifications), and they changed our idea into a piece of crap that THEY KNEW no one would ever buy.

They promised us they would NOT change it, but they did. They said they show it to a company who decided NOT to buy it, but if we wanted to pay them MORE MONEY they would show it to another company. Well I checked with the company they said they show it to and that company said they never saw anything from Davison Design, and they don't even know who Davison Design is. There are thousands and thousands of complaints about ALL of George Davison's companies, ALL OF HIS COMPANIES ARE SCAMS. But good luck to you all, you're going to need it.

My experience with Davison company has been wonderful. I am excited to see what can become of the project at hand. The director from Davison company in whom I am speaking with is positive and seems very helpful to help this project to come to be.

It's a real pleasure so far working with Rebecca. She's been great. Looking forward to moving on and getting the product out there!

So far I am pleased with what's going on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

I have only recently signed up with Davison so cannot give a good indication of a survey response yet though was emailed so am adding in the info so far. Greg has been helpful to work with and I am looking forward to the coming months ahead.

I love the Davison. Their representative are very helpful & nice and they really try to work with you on making your idea come to life. I'm so glad & excite that Davison company called me! I was so excite that they was interested in my idea & I'm so happy to be working with Davison.

Very nice, understanding. Helped me to go forward with my goal and dream.

I am a self-published author, who has been scammed and lied to more than once. When Mike first called me, I thought it was just another scam, until I got to know Davison. Mike was very patient, understanding, and he knew how to visualize my concept. The more I learn about Davison, the more comfortable I feel. Thank you for helping me with my invention. Without you, I am sure it wouldn't get off the ground.

Everything's been great. Really looking forward to seeing this on the market.

This is my very first time at doing one of my ideal for any corporation. I am very happy that I found Davison to help me with all the ins and outs of the industries. I feel that at this point that I'm comfortable, and that we're making a lot of progress with this first ideal of mine. As I have a few more ideals that I want to do in life, and do them we will, together. I'd like to thank you one and all of Davison. I am looking forward to having a long and lasting relationship here.

So far the services are very good, and l feel comfortable with everything so far.

Mr. Davison is going to make my dreams come true. I think he's a wonderful man. I look forward to working with him.

Since my first contact with Davison I have been very satisfied with the outcome of all the calls/ conversation I have been having with Francis **. He's a friendly and a very efficient person. Although we are still on early stages of this project, I strongly hope to carry on this way... and I feel very excited and looking forward to the next phase.

Thanks. Things are going well.

It's been great so far. Terrence has been a people's person and good with his help considering my situation. I would recommend Davison company to all that is interested in creating a product for your future. Very professional company!

Such a blessing, every aspect up to this point has been way beyond my expectations. I have suffered a serious condition of marketing mayhem trying to find a work from home job, due to limitations and I've been let down time after time, but the people at your company always deliver what they promise, they follow up as promised and have treated me so well. If the product turns out as great as your employees are, I will look at this nothing short of a miracle, and I am excited!

I have recently started speaking with Chad ** about my idea. I have spoken with him on several occasions and he has been very professional. He has been forthcoming with answering my questions. I look forward to a working relationship with Davison. Thank you.

So far this has been extremely interesting, I can wait to see what happens. This is fantastic.

Great people, great company. Answered all my questions. Very supportive helpful and quick to respond. Left no stone unturned and no doubt in my mind about the whole process. Mr. ** is on top of his game when it comes to providing me with anything I had concerns about. Glad to be on board.

I have only had the pleasure of working with Erik ** and he is very professional and a good honest person and if what I've heard is true so is the whole company. I'm glad to bring one of my many ideas to a company pay who will help see my ideas and turn them into reality. No pressure to hurry the inventive processes on your end and all the needed information put out before you and not hidden. Thanks to everyone and best regards.

This is my first time working with Davison company and from the video that I seen gave me motivation so am very happy. Thank you very much.

I've so far have had a great time visiting with your company.

The experience I have had with the Davison Company and with David ** has been excellent and encouraging.

Treated me with the utmost respect.

I am very satisfied with my services so far. Everything has been very professional. Thanks to all at Davison company.

It has been a true pleasure working with Davison on getting my idea turned into reality.

David ** has been very clear, fair and honest in the presentation of my idea. My lack of money has kept me slow in moving forward with the company, but I have sent as much as I could as soon as I could to keep the idea alive. Thank you.

Joe ** has been great to work with. We are early in the process but happy so far. I am excited to work with Davison. If all goes well I am anticipating a great partnership.

Davison is helping me to get an idea that I have had rolling around in my head off the ground. Since I a still in the early stages of the process I don't know if it is going to go anywhere but I am confident that once companies see what I have they will be interested in the product.

Davison Company Profile