Davison

Davison

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The feeling I got when your company called me - it has been very delightful that just maybe my dreams become a reality. Your company is very informed on what people with their own inventions, and see how they can be brought to life and dreams fulfilled. I give your company and staff a 10 in all departments. Thanks again.

So far the experience is great. Working from the ground floor up. Hopefully the outcome of my project will be wonderful and something good will come of it. So much joy working with your company. Maybe my idea will be a winner and not a miss. Thanks Angela.

I assume everything is going OK. Have not heard from Edward since l sent in forms to get the patent process started. I guess no news is good news. Hope to hear some progress news soon and hopefully it's good. Have a blessed day.

I am so thankful to work with Ms. Patty **, she explained me everything and help me with all that I need it to know. Every conversation was great and understanding. I felt her good energy and kindness. Thank you. Best wishes.

I always have ideas in my head, but never acted in them in this magnitude. Jason made me feel comfortable the very first conversation we had. I am looking forward to seeing what ideation and how close you come to the way I see my product invented in my head. I will always bring my ideas to Davison. And most definitely will recommend Davison.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

The process went smoothly. I enjoyed working with these professionals. We stayed in contact every step of the way. I was able to have my questions answered by Terrence and Jon was also a great help. I recommend people look into them for their needs and to get their inventions out there.

My experience so far has been wonderful. I have had a crazy work schedule that has been physically and mentally exhausting. But Davidson has been patient with me and have made the experience a good one. If you have an idea but no idea how to proceed Davidson is your way to go.

Great company, real professional people, very helpful, very responsive, covering all bases. John has helped me every step of the way. I have no complaints or issues dealing with your organization. They have always been right on time with the phone calls and appointments and allowing me to call back when I was unavailable to take a phone call and are quick to respond when I could not get John to the phone.

I do appreciate the time and services I have received so far. Especially from Gregg ** who has been the one dealing with me. He has been very professional, friendly. Also impressed with the way and manner he take me through the process. He has been very positive and motivating as well. Polite if I may say. The service so far has been excellent and looking forward to work with you guys to achieve our goals. Let work together to cross the bridge, swim the river together to achieve a common goal. Seeing my idea in a shop, making my dreams come true. Cheers.

Getting past the initials hurdles. Mr. Jerry ** seems to be working hard pet capturing my idea. Simple clean and fast. The additional pics just shows additional angles. The basic 8 inch by 24 inch model is given. Thank you. May Jerry ** place in my file.

I would put 5 stars but it very early for me. It has been great so far. Mrs. ** has been wonderful when she has talk to me over the phone. Thank You Mr. Davison for all your help with my new idea. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

The people at Davison takes my idea very seriously. I take comfort knowing that they have my best interest, and that they are using their resources to give me the maximum when it comes to my idea. It's good to have a company that wants the best for their client.

So far everything has been great. I have been given all info to great understanding many emails and videos to watch and a great upbeat understanding man to work with. Looking forward to seeing demo some time this week. Hoping we can get it off the ground.

I cannot fault my experience with Davison. Since becoming part of the team I've been kept up to date with the progress and development of my invention and have adopted a good rapport with the staff involved. All in all I would like to thank everyone involved in turning my dream into reality. Thank you.

I have found Davison to be very helpful and responsive to anything I ask of Davison. They are very professional and know what to do when it comes to their clients. I would recommend Davison to anyone who has a brain for good inventions.

Experience so far with Davison company has been a mind blowing one. You know why? It's simply because ever since I stumbled at Davison company I have observed that they keep to time promises and they client friendly. They keep the development spirit ON in me.

So far my experience with Davison has been a pleasure. I have had the fortune of dealing with Will ** who has been nothing less than a perfect gentleman. He has shown me nothing but consideration, honesty and has been very professional. He has kept me in the loop and has explained everything to the best of his ability and I appreciate it. I am looking forward to continue doing business with Davison.

So far my experience has been fantastic! Mike ** has been great to talk to! He has got me fired up about my idea and I hope and pray that I am successful with my product idea. Thanks to all involved!!! I thought I would add a picture of my wife (Cindi) and I. This way Mike can put a face with the voice.

This is an exciting experience. Joseph ** is making this a pleasant experience. I now believe that my idea will come to light and that gives me encouragement. Thank you Davison Design. I look forward to what the future brings. P.S. I would love to see and possible work at Invention land.

Factual basis uncertain

I submitted a new invention idea to Davison and never got nothing for what I had submitted. All they would do is constantly ask for more monies without having shown any proof of anything. I gave them about $2500-$3000 dollars and still haven't seen anything. They don't answer their phones and when they do they give you the runaround. They constantly kept changing who was my representative and more. Please everyone don't do your invention or ideas with this fraudulent company. I even called for a refund, no answers or anything from Davison. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!! BEWARE!!!

Factual basis uncertain

Consumers beware! I really wish I had read reviews from the people who 'actually' went through the invention process with them before wasting $13,000. All the 5 star ratings are from people who just started and are rating their 'experience' on phone conversations! But what matters is, do they actually 'make' your idea? No, they made a prototype that was NOTHING like what we had discussed. I felt like I had no choice but to sign off on it and attempt to get this crap into production, hopefully recouping some of my $13,000. No surprise that the target manufacturer wasn't interested. Then they want another $395 to take the idea to their 2nd choice. NO THANKS! Consumer beware! I will take my idea to someone else! They also do not reply to email queries instead only phone calls, I have attempted to have senior management contact me to no avail. They have had my concept for 86 weeks!

Factual basis uncertain

Thousands of people worldwide being deceived into handing over thousands of dollars by liars such as David ** & Linda ** employees of Davison who promise clients that Davison will make a prototype of the clients product idea AND present it to a company who they deem are likely to be interested and who are likely to offer a license agreement to the client, resulting in the client receiving royalties. I paid almost 13 grand for a mickey mouse 1 dimensional drawing of something that was not my product idea (See the R&D receipt). If anyone is in doubt as to the validity of this R&D receipt or anything else to do with Davison regarding email, voicemail and phone calls (I recorded) please feel free to contact me, I'm happy to forward original emails, voicemail, phone calls recorded from Davison.

Don't part with your cash. The pictures of the product idea were eventually posted to me by regular mail (not tracked, not needing to be signed for) and the postmark on the envelope is Sweden! When I queried the drawing David **, director of new products, told me the reason behind it being ** is that the company being targeted already used these materials. Yet Davison changed their minds about presenting to this company, said their relationship with them had changed and instead were now going to target a company named Sunny Distribution inc. This is where Linda ** from the idea department steps in to take over the charade from David **. Needless to say the targeted company Sunny Distributors inc declined.

Linda emailed to say I now had two choices: 1. Wait for a company to approach Davison with an interest in the category in which my product falls into. OR choice 2. Pay Davison a further $395 to target another company - Diamondback fitness. Who btw specialise in exercise bikes, ellipticals, and rowing machines. As the piece of exercise equipment Davison were pitching on my behalf was NOT an exercise bike, elliptical or rowing machine, I asked Linda if she was being realistic about it. The outcome guaranteed by selecting either of the two choices above is that I will earn zero cash from the venture and George Davison plus his employees' will. Have you noticed how many of George Davison's "product ideas" are selling on the shop shelves???? Mmm, can't help but wonder who did those product ideas originally belong to?

I emailed Linda: "How do I even know my idea IS or ever HAS been presented to a corporation at all? Do you have anything in writing from Sunny Distributors Inc acknowledging the presentation of the product idea or the 'no, we're not interested' outcome?" Linda didn't reply. Also asked Linda how do I go about gaining employment with the same company as her as I too would like to make cash off the back of horse **. I also contacted Sunny, they would not say whether a presentation had been made unless I could provide the email address used by Davison, which I asked Linda ** to give me. The answer was no. As I'm writing this review I've just received an email from Linda ** telling me Davison have fulfilled their end of the contract.

I propose a worldwide joint effort of everyone 'had' by Davison to combine forces and resources to legally bring about the required action to have justice served. A decent lawyer here in the U.K. Costs approx £450-500 per hour-per hour & half. That's if Davison can be dealt with from here in the U.K. If not, then a lawyer would need to be hired in Pittsburgh, home of Davison invention land. Not sure as to how it works, if one lawyer can represent thousands of people worldwide. What else is possible?

Factual basis uncertain

Consumers beware! I really wish I had read reviews from the people who 'actually 'went through the invention process with them before wasting $13,000. All the 5 star ratings are from people who just started and are rating their 'experience' on phone conversations! But what maters is, do they actually 'make' your idea?? No, they made a prototype that was NOTHING like what we had discussed. I felt like I had no choice but to sign off on it and attempt to get this crap into production, hopefully recouping some of my $13,000. No surprise that the target manufacturer wasn't interested. Then they want another $395 to take the idea to their 2nd choice. NO THANKS! Consumer beware! I will take my idea to someone else!

Factual basis uncertain

I started with Davison invention company in november of 2015. I invested approximately $6,000. I felt the whole process including prototype was very good. But as soon as it went to first manufacturer they were not interested. Then they wanted $400.00 more to present it to another manufacturer with 145 presentations in five years with no license agreements. When it comes time to market your product please be very careful. I am now forced to spend more money to have another company market my product.

Factual basis uncertain

I notice how all the of great ratings never elaborate on what made the experience great and never talk about any of the successes their products have had. I guess my experience with this company could be partially my fault as I did not have enough money for a venture like this. My advice is: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 11K LAYING AROUND RIGHT NOW, DON'T DO THIS.

After a conversation with a representative at Davison I began paying $100/mo for my project. I was excited that they would even consider working with someone like me (without the upfront finances). After 2 years another nice representative took over my "account". Well, after almost 3 years (over $2100 in) I had a family crisis and realized this was not something I could continue financially. I called to see if I could get the remaining balance above and beyond the $800 I paid for Pre-Development and was told "NO", not possible. This money does not stay in an escrow; it does not go into an account for you. Your money is absorbed into the company's budget.

For $2100 and a remaining balance of 7k to pay for project, all I have to show for this business venture is 3 (Pre-development DVD's). For a single mother, living paycheck to paycheck this was a devastating loss to me. I either have to come up with 7k or walk away from my $2000. Those were my options; message delivered with the sweet, calm tone of someone who understands. In reading another review of an individual who actually went to headquarters and observed a lot of fancy cars. I don't doubt it. They suck!

Insufficient response received

BUYER BEWARE... I have been with Davison since December 2013. I was very excited to take my invention and bring it into fruition, and Stanley ** who worked there at the time was more than excited to tell me all the great things they can do for me once I paid close to $10,000 to make this happen for me. Stanley said that they have tons of prospects to bring this into fruition. Resources I never dreamed of. That they have contacts that I could never tap into. This is what they do, attend trade shows on my behalf and pursue prospects endlessly. They gave me a great prospect of who they will bring my plastic bottle to. It turns out that this company I could of shown just as easily too myself.

After I been rejected, they proposed another prospect. I research this prospect and I said it didn't believe it was a good match and I didn't want to pay Davison more money to re-package it and send it to them. Who else could I see as a potential client. That's when they said that is all they have at this time but every week new opportunities present itself. Well it's been close to 4 years and I never get an email or phone call from them. I don't even have a representative now on my behalf. They all left.

I would call Davison and suggest things to help move this forward, also that their design would never work because the coloring is too expensive for a plastic bottle and if they could make a clear version of it, I said this from day 1. I would tell them there is a trade show for plastic bottles in Vegas, how about you put someone on a plane to attend this show as I was told by Stanley you would do from time to time.

By the way I drove up to the Davison outside of Pittsburg Pa and surprised Stanley with my visit. Stanley did come out to say hi, but could not show me the plant facilities without an appointment beforehand to see their Willy Wonka Land facility that they boost so much about, where all their brainstorming ideas come to life. Nor did he have time to accept my lunch invitation. To be fair it is a huge building and his time could be better spent than with me. Perhaps? I was impressed with all the fancy cars and their reserved parking spaces upfront, for the certain few who qualified for them.

To speed this story along, Stanley left Davison, Autumn ** took his place and now she is gone, I am left with leaving messages to legal to call me back for a refund; that close to $10,000 to make a bottle from a 3d printer is way overpriced; that the people I brought to Davison also got the same experience as me, taken badly for poorly done prototypes with expectations that they will be able to shop your invention around endlessly when in fact they don't lift a finger without more money to them. Most likely they don't want to make you a proper prototype because it will cost them money or they don't know how.

They pitch make the idea of what can be done with your invention and let the person they are showing it to feel like a genius for redesigning your product and taking the credit for bringing it into fruition as you sit back and collect royalties. I want to be fair since my friends and I have lost money with no real efforts from Davison to do anything more that to take your money and rip you off. They have been sued before for something like 26 or 28 million dollars on a class action lawsuit, they have re-worded their company promises to make it look like they offer all these services for you, when in fact they are under no obligation to. Once they make you a crappy prototype they have fulfilled their services.

When in fact they still mislead you to think that they will make your invention come to life, shop it around for you and speed up the time it would happen since they have so many connections and resources in place to do this for you. Look at the small print. They mention this in their disclaimer because they have to from the class action lawsuit that settled before. I believe they still misrepresent the client by leading them on to believing they have so much more to offer than making your prototype. I want to be fair and hear your story and experience to see if I am being reasonable to bring another class action lawsuit to them and if we have enough interest to do so.

Factual basis uncertain

Just give it a few months, I'm sure each one of you will be singing a different tune. I too, was excited to have Davison Design help us get our invention idea made into a "reality". Of course I had to pay $11,000 up front to start the process. Then the waiting began. Weeks turned into months, months turned into years. It took almost a year just to get them to send us a picture of what they made (following our design specifications), and they changed our idea into a piece of crap that THEY KNEW no one would ever buy.

They promised us they would NOT change it, but they did. They said they show it to a company who decided NOT to buy it, but if we wanted to pay them MORE MONEY they would show it to another company. Well I checked with the company they said they show it to and that company said they never saw anything from Davison Design, and they don't even know who Davison Design is. There are thousands and thousands of complaints about ALL of George Davison's companies, ALL OF HIS COMPANIES ARE SCAMS. But good luck to you all, you're going to need it.

My experience with Davison company has been wonderful. I am excited to see what can become of the project at hand. The director from Davison company in whom I am speaking with is positive and seems very helpful to help this project to come to be.

It's a real pleasure so far working with Rebecca. She's been great. Looking forward to moving on and getting the product out there!

So far I am pleased with what's going on.

Davison Company Profile