Davison

• 4 stars18%
  • 3 stars4%
  • 2 stars1%
  • 1 stars4%

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

The feeling I got when your company called me - it has been very delightful that just maybe my dreams become a reality. Your company is very informed on what people with their own inventions, and see how they can be brought to life and dreams fulfilled. I give your company and staff a 10 in all departments. Thanks again.

I notice how all the of great ratings never elaborate on what made the experience great and never talk about any of the successes their products have had. I guess my experience with this company could be partially my fault as I did not have enough money for a venture like this. My advice is: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 11K LAYING AROUND RIGHT NOW, DON'T DO THIS.

After a conversation with a representative at Davison I began paying $100/mo for my project. I was excited that they would even consider working with someone like me (without the upfront finances). After 2 years another nice representative took over my "account". Well, after almost 3 years (over $2100 in) I had a family crisis and realized this was not something I could continue financially. I called to see if I could get the remaining balance above and beyond the $800 I paid for Pre-Development and was told "NO", not possible. This money does not stay in an escrow; it does not go into an account for you. Your money is absorbed into the company's budget.

For $2100 and a remaining balance of 7k to pay for project, all I have to show for this business venture is 3 (Pre-development DVD's). For a single mother, living paycheck to paycheck this was a devastating loss to me. I either have to come up with 7k or walk away from my $2000. Those were my options; message delivered with the sweet, calm tone of someone who understands. In reading another review of an individual who actually went to headquarters and observed a lot of fancy cars. I don't doubt it. They suck!

BUYER BEWARE... I have been with Davison since December 2013. I was very excited to take my invention and bring it into fruition, and Stanley ** who worked there at the time was more than excited to tell me all the great things they can do for me once I paid close to $10,000 to make this happen for me. Stanley said that they have tons of prospects to bring this into fruition. Resources I never dreamed of. That they have contacts that I could never tap into. This is what they do, attend trade shows on my behalf and pursue prospects endlessly. They gave me a great prospect of who they will bring my plastic bottle to. It turns out that this company I could of shown just as easily too myself.

After I been rejected, they proposed another prospect. I research this prospect and I said it didn't believe it was a good match and I didn't want to pay Davison more money to re-package it and send it to them. Who else could I see as a potential client. That's when they said that is all they have at this time but every week new opportunities present itself. Well it's been close to 4 years and I never get an email or phone call from them. I don't even have a representative now on my behalf. They all left.

I would call Davison and suggest things to help move this forward, also that their design would never work because the coloring is too expensive for a plastic bottle and if they could make a clear version of it, I said this from day 1. I would tell them there is a trade show for plastic bottles in Vegas, how about you put someone on a plane to attend this show as I was told by Stanley you would do from time to time.

By the way I drove up to the Davison outside of Pittsburg Pa and surprised Stanley with my visit. Stanley did come out to say hi, but could not show me the plant facilities without an appointment beforehand to see their Willy Wonka Land facility that they boost so much about, where all their brainstorming ideas come to life. Nor did he have time to accept my lunch invitation. To be fair it is a huge building and his time could be better spent than with me. Perhaps? I was impressed with all the fancy cars and their reserved parking spaces upfront, for the certain few who qualified for them.

To speed this story along, Stanley left Davison, Autumn ** took his place and now she is gone, I am left with leaving messages to legal to call me back for a refund; that close to $10,000 to make a bottle from a 3d printer is way overpriced; that the people I brought to Davison also got the same experience as me, taken badly for poorly done prototypes with expectations that they will be able to shop your invention around endlessly when in fact they don't lift a finger without more money to them. Most likely they don't want to make you a proper prototype because it will cost them money or they don't know how.

They pitch make the idea of what can be done with your invention and let the person they are showing it to feel like a genius for redesigning your product and taking the credit for bringing it into fruition as you sit back and collect royalties. I want to be fair since my friends and I have lost money with no real efforts from Davison to do anything more that to take your money and rip you off. They have been sued before for something like 26 or 28 million dollars on a class action lawsuit, they have re-worded their company promises to make it look like they offer all these services for you, when in fact they are under no obligation to. Once they make you a crappy prototype they have fulfilled their services.

When in fact they still mislead you to think that they will make your invention come to life, shop it around for you and speed up the time it would happen since they have so many connections and resources in place to do this for you. Look at the small print. They mention this in their disclaimer because they have to from the class action lawsuit that settled before. I believe they still misrepresent the client by leading them on to believing they have so much more to offer than making your prototype. I want to be fair and hear your story and experience to see if I am being reasonable to bring another class action lawsuit to them and if we have enough interest to do so.

Just give it a few months, I'm sure each one of you will be singing a different tune. I too, was excited to have Davison Design help us get our invention idea made into a "reality". Of course I had to pay $11,000 up front to start the process. Then the waiting began. Weeks turned into months, months turned into years. It took almost a year just to get them to send us a picture of what they made (following our design specifications), and they changed our idea into a piece of crap that THEY KNEW no one would ever buy.

They promised us they would NOT change it, but they did. They said they show it to a company who decided NOT to buy it, but if we wanted to pay them MORE MONEY they would show it to another company. Well I checked with the company they said they show it to and that company said they never saw anything from Davison Design, and they don't even know who Davison Design is. There are thousands and thousands of complaints about ALL of George Davison's companies, ALL OF HIS COMPANIES ARE SCAMS. But good luck to you all, you're going to need it.

My experience with Davison company has been wonderful. I am excited to see what can become of the project at hand. The director from Davison company in whom I am speaking with is positive and seems very helpful to help this project to come to be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

It's a real pleasure so far working with Rebecca. She's been great. Looking forward to moving on and getting the product out there!

So far I am pleased with what's going on.

I have only recently signed up with Davison so cannot give a good indication of a survey response yet though was emailed so am adding in the info so far. Greg has been helpful to work with and I am looking forward to the coming months ahead.

I love the Davison. Their representative are very helpful & nice and they really try to work with you on making your idea come to life. I'm so glad & excite that Davison company called me! I was so excite that they was interested in my idea & I'm so happy to be working with Davison.

Very nice, understanding. Helped me to go forward with my goal and dream.

I am a self-published author, who has been scammed and lied to more than once. When Mike first called me, I thought it was just another scam, until I got to know Davison. Mike was very patient, understanding, and he knew how to visualize my concept. The more I learn about Davison, the more comfortable I feel. Thank you for helping me with my invention. Without you, I am sure it wouldn't get off the ground.

Everything's been great. Really looking forward to seeing this on the market.

This is my very first time at doing one of my ideal for any corporation. I am very happy that I found Davison to help me with all the ins and outs of the industries. I feel that at this point that I'm comfortable, and that we're making a lot of progress with this first ideal of mine. As I have a few more ideals that I want to do in life, and do them we will, together. I'd like to thank you one and all of Davison. I am looking forward to having a long and lasting relationship here.

So far the services are very good, and l feel comfortable with everything so far.

Mr. Davison is going to make my dreams come true. I think he's a wonderful man. I look forward to working with him.

Since my first contact with Davison I have been very satisfied with the outcome of all the calls/ conversation I have been having with Francis **. He's a friendly and a very efficient person. Although we are still on early stages of this project, I strongly hope to carry on this way... and I feel very excited and looking forward to the next phase.

Thanks. Things are going well.

It's been great so far. Terrence has been a people's person and good with his help considering my situation. I would recommend Davison company to all that is interested in creating a product for your future. Very professional company!

Such a blessing, every aspect up to this point has been way beyond my expectations. I have suffered a serious condition of marketing mayhem trying to find a work from home job, due to limitations and I've been let down time after time, but the people at your company always deliver what they promise, they follow up as promised and have treated me so well. If the product turns out as great as your employees are, I will look at this nothing short of a miracle, and I am excited!

I have recently started speaking with Chad ** about my idea. I have spoken with him on several occasions and he has been very professional. He has been forthcoming with answering my questions. I look forward to a working relationship with Davison. Thank you.

So far this has been extremely interesting, I can wait to see what happens. This is fantastic.

Great people, great company. Answered all my questions. Very supportive helpful and quick to respond. Left no stone unturned and no doubt in my mind about the whole process. Mr. ** is on top of his game when it comes to providing me with anything I had concerns about. Glad to be on board.

I have only had the pleasure of working with Erik ** and he is very professional and a good honest person and if what I've heard is true so is the whole company. I'm glad to bring one of my many ideas to a company pay who will help see my ideas and turn them into reality. No pressure to hurry the inventive processes on your end and all the needed information put out before you and not hidden. Thanks to everyone and best regards.

This is my first time working with Davison company and from the video that I seen gave me motivation so am very happy. Thank you very much.

I've so far have had a great time visiting with your company.

The experience I have had with the Davison Company and with David ** has been excellent and encouraging.

Treated me with the utmost respect.

I am very satisfied with my services so far. Everything has been very professional. Thanks to all at Davison company.

It has been a true pleasure working with Davison on getting my idea turned into reality.

David ** has been very clear, fair and honest in the presentation of my idea. My lack of money has kept me slow in moving forward with the company, but I have sent as much as I could as soon as I could to keep the idea alive. Thank you.

Davison Company Profile