4.23/5
Based on 75 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

C-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

1431 Davison Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I am just getting started but Mark has been so helpful to me. I hope we can go somewhere with this. I appreciate the different ideas that have been given to me. I hope we can continue to keep getting ahead on this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My account rep, Ray, has been amazing -- supportive, informative and easy to work with. Ray has been upfront and explained the process thoroughly. He has been very responsive and provided me with the info I've needed to make a decision in a timely manner.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Everything so far has been great. Mike **, has been very helpful and Courteous in the process. Things have seem to be fair up into this point. And I'm ready to see where this process goes. Thank you for this platform to help out.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Anti bacterial door knobs - Jermaine has been prompt, and seems to be as excited about my idea as me. Hopefully we can put this to life and better our lives as well as others. So far everything is moving along well. Hope we can create this product together. Hope it would help prevent the spread of bacteria & germs.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am pleased so far with the experience. The staff is professional and project oriented. I am excited to see the next steps of our project. I have been working with Kelly and she has communicated an interest into the project as well as myself. She has been more than helpful with explaining the steps of bringing my idea to life and I appreciate that she doesn't "sugar coat" or paint a false reality for how things may turn out. She has been exceptionally forthright with all aspects of my idea and I greatly appreciate that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

The monthly organized calls and setups to my idea felt well placed, as well as the reviews and the feedback given mid design. Of course the monthly payment was a great step into the starting of the production/Idea... to which I'm very thankful.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Talking with Daniel about my invention was very easy and I felt comfortable. Daniel is very understanding about my idea and he discussed with me how to go about getting my invention started. If anyone out there has an idea it is good to contact Davison about your invention. They will certainly help you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

So far I have tremendously impressed with how Davison go about their business. From welcoming you on board to really ensuring your idea is heard, they have been on the ball every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Davison to fellow inventors.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

They been patient with me and they are so wounderful. They push me to know the importance of what's going on, they also keep me update, I love the meets we have. I am never in the dark when it comes to our business. If you have a idea I will say they are the best people to go to.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Gary has been a great help with me and letting me know what to do and what is going to be done next. He has explained what will be done next and what is being done next. Gary has been very patient with me since it has been a year some I first talked with him.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I believe that I was treated great. I think that I cannot complain of the services provided. The representative was acting professionally and was very helpful. I’m still waiting for the final result though. But I’m quite satisfied so far and would recommend friends.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Well, so far my experience has been very good and positive. Adam, who I deal with has proven to be polite, and seems to be able to grasp what I am trying to achieve. It's helpful when the person you're dealing with can see what you can see.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Invention in the works - I am still working with Joseph **, I just paid my startup fee so we'll see where this goes. I am trying to email my presentation to Joe but it's coming back states - email to the following recipient failed.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

The crew here has been working steadily on my project for several months. Brian ** has kept me well informed as to the the progress and has kept us on the same wavelength/page as well. This organization has taken on some of the task that would have been overwhelming for me. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I was supposed to get a call about my product story. I feel like this whole process is generic. Not a very personal experience. I don’t feel like there is any communication. It makes me wish I had sent my idea to more than one company before signing a contract.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I have experience the fair treatment from this company. I recommend them as far as I know as of now. I will have more of an opinion later on in this experience I'm having. But from right now they seem like great people and I hope my project goes as I hope it's going to go. Really hope they can achieve what I'm wishing for.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Since Gary ** first connected with me he has been amazing! Very optimistic and encouraging. Very clear with instructions and answering all my questions. He has called me often and on time as scheduled. A great start to our relationship that I look forward to each appointment with him. I am happy to be working Davison Team and believe we will have success! Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Rebecca ** has been very helpful and supportive throughout my experience with Davison. I look forward to continuing my project to completion with this company. And I will definitely recommend to anyone interested in submitting an idea. Thank you very much Davison for helping me bring my idea to reality.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

It's a beautiful process to be joining efforts with Davison, their hardworking staff make the process far from complicated and try to include you the client in all aspect of the development process. Their expertise is like none other your privacy and confidentiality is safe and secure with them.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

My New product is still at developmental stage, but they’re working tirelessly to get the product out. They communicate on weekly basis with me on progress made. I am very happy so far, am sure when my products finally gets out there, there would be more to talk about. Thanks Guys.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I just got started with my idea with Davison and I'm impressed and confident by their expertise and most importantly, I'm involved in the entire process. The Senior Director of Products Mrs. Janine ** is an amazing person and leader!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My phone appointments have always been kept and on time. I was explained the procedure of each step needed. Davison worked with me while I was only able to pay about a little a month. I'm a single Dad with four kids so that says so much in itself. I never have felt like I'm being pushed to make a decision. I'm feeling like I'm not alone in the process of getting my invention in front of a company. Davison and Myself have become a team toward the success of my invention. Thank you and God bless. Looking forward to our next step.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I found Davison online and contacted them to explain my problem, and to see if they could help me. I feel I have a great idea, and I want to proceed with my invention. When I called Davison the first person I talked to was Jamie **. He was very polite, informative and gave me a feeling of confidence again. I had many talks with him and he introduced me to project manager Gary ** who will be working with me. As of now I am very satisfied and hope we have a long relationship. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I actually submitted my project to Davisons by mistake and have been very pleased I did. I have been dealing with Donald ** and he has been brilliant, he has explained everything very thoroughly and answered all my questions in easily understood language. Brilliant experience so far,

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

So far, I am extremely pleased with my experience with Davison. Alvin ** is great to work with. I give you so far a five star rating and would recommend you to anyone. I look forward to great results. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I'm working with Sean **, and he's phenomenal. He's assisted me with the whole process. He's helped me with the research ideas and given me his personal opinion on the idea. So I am thankful for his work through this process. Davison as a company reached out to me fast.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Very good advocate, made me feel comfortable to talk about my invention/ idea... Rebekah and Tonette are helping me... I once used an invention corporation that wanted more money than I had to do what you are doing for me. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I am a retired tool die maker/machinist. My idea will be the new product on the market. Talking with Walker **. He has a very professional attitude and he did convince me that working with Davison's team will be the best decision I made.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Good, confident, family like, and it make you want to press forward and see idea come to pass. I'm only in the predevelopment stage of the game, innovative technology is our future and I want to be a part of history, this happen to be the beginning of a major turn and we are part of change.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Davison and Lawrence are great so far!!! I just came aboard 3 days ago and it's starting out perfect. Lawrence seems genuinely sweet and honest. I love that!!! I've never done anything like this before but this time I'll be putting my Faith in my powerful God. HE's got this!!! All Glory to Jesus!!!

Davison Company Information

www.davison.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use