Call toll free
4.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1610 Davison Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Still on the first steps of my idea, everything feel surreal, Joseph ** my senior project manager is been very helpful with my doubts and questions. Looking forward to work with Davison company and transforming an idea into something more.

Get expert buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Katelynn has been exceptional! Very supportive and informative. I feel she has my best interest at heart... however, I am still skeptical of the required cost and your successes so far. I am ready to take this to the next level and see where it leads me.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I love to work with good people that can help others to do and that's work we need more to prove and build to be strong. I like how they work together and your project came from the ideas I put together.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

My experience so far is extremely pleasing and exciting. Joseph ** is awesome, very professional, polite, he listen to my idea, explain how this company policy work and will work with me to bring my idea to reality. I'm super excited, he shared real stories of people's ideas which are now in stores. I understand each person idea is different, but the awesome encouragement is unbelievable, so my experience is really good. I recommend this company to anyone who has an idea an do not really know where to start. Thank you for helping me along my journey.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Thank you Lindsay for not giving up on me :-). Thanks for following up and making sure you kept in touch. I look forward to the way forward. What an amazing opportunity for the small guy to get their ideas out there, thanks George for being there for us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

This started out as a exciting event in my retirement years, and being disabled, with hopes of leaving my grandchildren a legacy knowing my idea Fold-a-Stroll to be a needed item and a great idea, I was hurt and sad on how a Company like yours would receive a poor, disabled, great grandmother. My upfront questions were financial questions, and I asked are there any other expenses, again I asked are there any moneys I will have to pay, I was told no, but if I choose to continue there is a percentage scale that I will be able to use that will cover the full amount needed to start the project. It was until I received the initial contract that things were clear. I have scraped to give your Company the starter fee, practically not eating, with no gas in my vehicle, trusting Mr. Davison's idea of assisting the little man.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I am impressed with the way Mr. Davison speak to me, and so far, I am happy the things are looking at this moment, and I am looking forward to improve business with you. Anyway have nice day until I hear from you.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

My experience was great. You guy are truly on your job. All of my questions was answered. Kaylee ** is wonder at what she does. Give her a raise. My phone won't allow to send out my video. I will get it to you guy asap this morning... Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

When moving forward with something that you have cultivated for a long time, there are many options. After doing my due diligence, I found Davison to be the "least negatively reviewed". I figured in that many of the reviews may be from people who thought the ideas were better than they, in fact were. But, in the time that I have been dealing with Rebecca, I have felt respected and involved. Every scheduled contact was met and followed up on and the procedure has been clearly explained. I am looking forward to continuing to work with Davison now that I am being transitioned into pre-development.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Davey-Grip multi-tool ball - So far everyone I have spoken with has been very helpful and personal to my idea not treating me like another number, have answered all my questions, completely been on time with phone calls and treat me like my idea is going to be a big success the same way I feel about it.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I just want to say, from day one talking with Gary it's been great. He's so on top of everything he's doing and I feel confident in his and his teams work. I'm glad to be a part of this group of people and can't wait to meet more of the group. Thanks again for everything you all do!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I spoke to Gregg **, and I have been through 2 patent companies with great results on my Assessments, but had a bad gut feeling which brought me to you, Which Mr. ** explained what your company does and what opportunity I have with your company's expertise. I believe in my invention 100% with 10% I believe you will help me bring it to reality.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I am very pleased so far with my dealings with Davison. We've only just be our journey together, but so far I am completely satisfied with Lindsay. She has been friendly and respectful, very forth coming with what's going on with my product. She's been encouraging as well.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I have been working with Brandon 99 and he is doing an amazing job of explaining to me what the process is and what steps are taking place to make my idea a reality. He is great about contacting me when I need him to and has made this process a great experience. He's upbeat, helps keep me focused on the steps right in front of me, and makes sure I have what I need to know about Davison as a whole. I am so glad that he and I get to work together. The process Davison has as a whole make me very excited that my idea can become a reality and that I will have guidance to fulfill my goals. The fees are reasonable, the help is such a blessing, and overall my whole experience has been a very positive one so far. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I appreciate the availability of the staff. Also they are courteous and polite. I am kept up to date with anything happening with my idea. I'm ask if there are any new updates I have or John lets me know how things are progressing. Thank you for your help. I actually feel as though I'm making progress and can maybe give a little to my grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

It was a pleasant experience. I thought the price was fair considering the amount of work that goes into making any sort of product. Chris was helpful every step of the way and made it easy for me to improve my idea as best as I could. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who has an idea they believe can be great and my favorite thing hands down has to be the option to have a payment plan. Not many people have the money to pay upfront and that would maybe ruin any chance at a great idea but being able to take your time with payments allows this to be something for anyone and everyone.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I am very pleased with my experience. Patty has taken me under her wing! She is very informative, professional and easy to talk to. I appreciate the timing and effort the Davison team has put in to ensure the information is handle correctly. They really made feel safe. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I thought the process was smooth and fair. I am learning new things like how algae in the oceans is responsible for oxygen production and how some oxygen may be harmful to the body. We have a long process ahead of us, but it might work. Thanks for listening to my idea.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

David has been more than helpful providing feedback and ideas. I didn’t realize a company like this existed and the factory looks awesome. I see a lot of potential working with Davison. This product is going to be the GOAT.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My experience has been very good. Edward has been very professional and a pleasure to work with and talk to. Now just waiting for the results. The company seems to care and know what they are doing. I hope I have the next successful idea, for me and them.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

The whole process was very simply thus far and we ate very excited about proceeding further with Davison's help. I can only hope that the rest of the process will go as smoothly as the beginning and I have no reason to think it wouldn’t. The team has been amazing. Would highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I already told a friend and told them to go to you with their ideas and their business junctures. Also have other things to do and I will get back to you on other things I can do with my other things I like to do like comedy t-shirts or signs.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I’m not a non for profit organization. I don’t work a government agency. None of that. I’m an individual that wants to make something more user friendly. Your company is the best at communicating with a client. I’m so impressed with the way John ** has done that. He’s very professional at what does. Hopefully this all makes sense to your company. Thank you very much.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I would recommend you a trillion times over and over again to anyone that has a idea for invention. You have the best prices discounts and I love the team at Davison. Thanks a quadrillion. God bless all of you sincerely.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Have had a great experience with Mike ** on getting my r and d moving. Hoping that since it's started being developed I will have nothing but positive things to say. Everything seems oriented to help me move forward and looking forward to working with Davison to develop and sell my idea. In the beginning stages of my research and development.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Davison is the best company to work with. They are patient and make sure they boost your confidence. This company has inspired me so much to a point where I would like to work with them once again on a there.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Matt has been my go to guy and he has been so patient with me. Months ago I could have been on my way with his idea but I wasnt thinking about my idea. I suffered a couple of strokes that took my ability to work. But to think all day every day of things I wish I could do... My heart told me to do this. I researched and while contemplating this idea I heard about Davidson. I'm just getting started and am so excited to have someone excited about what I thought of.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I feel Ryan ** is genuine in the company. The videos he has shown me of projects. Everyone cares. I feel the company through Ryan ** genuinely care about my project. He is a valuable employee here at Davison. Davison is a great place. I'm happy I came here. I feel I'm in the right hands. I feel comfortable that I'm in the right place. Thank you so much.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Feedback - Miss ** has been patient, very understanding. I like her a lot or we would not be having this conversation. I give her a 10 plus. I know nothing else. I poured 20 years of thought and to her brain and she has uplifted me to the point that I want to tell more but I can't until I pay for what I'm told. As far as the rest of Davison I don't know. I know that she talks good about it and that's enough for me.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My experience has been pleasant. Jason ** has been patient, clear, and concise. Each step of the way Mr. ** has presented his position and representing the interest of the company in a transparent way. Appreciate the knowledge gained through this process.

Davison.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davison is a leading invention services company that has been in business for almost 30 years. Davison's team of over 250 employees works with inventors who don't yet have a fully developed idea. Products developed by Davison have sold in over 1,000 stores, and they secure an average of seven store placements for new products every month.

• Pre-patent help: Davison works with clients to develop an idea fully before seeking a patent. You can submit an idea online and receive feedback about what steps you should take next.

• Track record: They have a proven track record of getting products into stores. Their clients' products have been sold in The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware, Toys R Us, Target, Petsmart, Amazon.com and more.

• Confidential: Davison works hard to protect the confidentiality of your idea, and signs an agreement with clients prior to accepting any new product ideas stating that they will not sell or develop their clients' ideas without written consent.

• Full service company: Davison's product development services include data and patent research, product design and development, prototyping and sample design and corporation targeting.

• Free information: You can access several resources on Davison's website to help you develop your idea, and you can also download a free Davison Inventing Method Information Guide.

• Best for: people with ideas for new products.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs