Call toll free
4.59/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1682 Davison Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I am in the pre-development phase with Davison. We have had one telephone meeting. I am looking forward to see what research and development occurs with my idea. The level of communication has been good thus far. I look forward to continuing the relationship. Excited to progress!

Get expert buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have only good comments regarding my experience with Davison. It is very early in our relationship, Ms. Kaylee ** has been very helpful, respectful and professional. I just met John over the phone minutes ago, he has a very positive, strong and capable phone presence. I'm looking forward to working with Davison to help so many people. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Mr ** has been very helpful in answering any and all questions that I have had. He even took a call from me over the weekend. All in all my experience has been outstanding. I will thank Mr. ** myself on our phone call today. Thank you all.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Comparable Hair Dryer - I thank Davison for being patient with me. I must admit it took a while and I finally could go on to the next step. Thank you for getting me there and thank you for the deduction. I am ready for the next step.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Darren has been friendly, easy to talk to, he listens to what I have to say. Darren answer all my questions, in a manner that I can understand, his feedback is very helpful. Darren has followed through with everything he said he would do. In short I like working with Darren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I've been extremely impressed with Davison invention. I feel totally confident that I chose the right organization to bring out the best in my ideas. I'm totally pleased with the staff and the person managing my account Miss Lindsay **. She's been very helpful very patient and very consistent. So far I've had the great experience leading up to pre-development.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

It has taken me so long to get this going. I want to thank you for your patience. I'm very happy to get the belly vac up and on the way to help people. I'm so looking forward to getting belly vac on the market! I can't wait to find out the next step. Thank you all! Here's to making this happen!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Very polite, informative and professional, I would recommend Davison to a friend. If I have any more ideas, I will definitely contact Davison to get my idea out there and seen. I’m happy with my decision to work with them.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My experience so far has been great! I certainly look forward to seeing my idea come to its fruition. Jeff has been very patient and concerned with me in this journey. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Davison always keep me informed about all that's with the company and if I had any other ideas of my idea that's being created. I struggle a little on the way but Davison were very patient and understanding. I think that Davison company is the number one spot to get an idea of yours out in the future... and I also wanna shout out and say THANK YOU MR. **!!??

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Edward has been patience and understanding, while I paid my money on my invention, also very encouraging. I would always choose to work with him, and only him. He has not pushed, but let me move at a pace that I have been comfortable with, and for that I am thankful, he is truly a treasure.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

This is the best thing that ever happened to me when I got with y'all. Paul is a great. Guy. Thank you all. I am glad to be a part of the Davison family. I know I will be taking care of to the best way. I hope me and Paul can work on Many more things.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I appreciate the opportunity to slowly... pay on Predevelopment fee since I had major financial changes in my family. I quit work to help my mother get out of nursing home for her care to be provided by me in her home. The coupon just offered for use before the year ends helped me pay off the balance sooner.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Of course, still thanking you for your patience in my payment for services. Times call for understanding that good things take time and care. Looking forward to working with the staff. I've always been under the impression that quality products makes life better. If I will used the products there is a good chance everybody will as well and if the price is right the deal sell itself.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Very friendly, courteous, really focused and concerned about trying to help you get your idea off the ground. That means a lot to people who are trying to make a difference in other people everyday lives. Thanks Davison for believing in the ideas of others.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Everyone that I have had conversations with, have all been very supportive, and is as excited for me as I am about the whole process. If a person came to me, and told me that they have an idea but didn't know where to start, I would definitely tell them about Davison. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Chase did an excellent job explaining the Davison system. Very courteous and professional. I have a different project that I am doing through a different invention help organization, and the initial process was much more organized and streamlined. In retrospect I would like to have known about the Davison company before starting the other project. The videos that were provided were excellent as well. Very interested in seeing how the rest of the process plays out. Give Chase a raise!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Since I am not at liberty to discuss my idea with anyone, I have chosen to only describe my conversations with Kaylee **. Kaylee is a warm and caring person that you should be very proud of for her dedicated service. She is a friendly and inspiring person that helped me further see my product design and develop the thought process needed to work towards perfecting the idea. I enjoyed talking with Kaylee and thank her for being my think tank partner.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

From my first hour, I've had pleasant and confidence building experience. The representative is courteous and respectful and feel encouraged, he and Davison staff will remain so. I look forward to the nine step experience as more than a market exercise but a lesson of life. Thank you for your assistance.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

As a disabled man with time on his hands, I had seen a commercial on T.V. about invention help. I took my idea to a company I had never had any relation with. This company was Davison. Their representatives contacted me and contracts were signed. They seem very professional with a crazy fun atmosphere in which to apply their skills. Videos were sent to me as well as pictures that proved their capabilities with other projects. They are currently working on my idea and although I have yet to see my/our results, I believe in them! I can't wait for the final product and its ability to make money.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Easy top sheet - Thanks so much for helping me make this a reality. It means so much to me and my family. I can't wait to see what happens now, to see them on the store shelves and see how people react to them.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Told me everything was great and they did nothing but take my money. I called the company. They pitched my idea too and was told by the company to not invest another dime with Davison Group and they have nothing to do with my product. Then I googled Davison Group and saw they had been successfully sued for being a ** corporation and lying to investors, whatever it takes to get you to invest. They own my idea, not me.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Davison is extremely professional. Davison defines success. My experience that I experienced with Davison is one in a trillion. Davison adds a dimension to the galaxy which Davison is in a world and league of their own! A brilliant mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

So far, I have been treated very respectfully. I have tried to present my idea with other companies but they were unwilling to help me. I had asked one to send me the terms before proceeding and I was told to come up with money first. When I first was in contact with you I was told I would receive it before I even asked. Ryan has been great and I appreciate that. I really do hope to eventually meet with the people who take my idea. I am not one who will make a bad impression for you. I am looking forward to getting things going. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I am thankful to Mr. Jamie **. He reached out to me by telephone in January of this year, to inquire about the status of my account. I told him that I believed in my project. However, I didn't have the funds necessary for getting the project funded. He encouraged me to take one step at a time until I finally got through the first step. I will forever be so grateful to him. And I am especially thankful to God and I believe with God and Davison will continue to help me get through this entire journey.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I've got great relationship with the company that are people oriented. The process is seamless, well constructed and pleasurable experience. Also very informative with knowledgeable agents. Remembering that the journey begins with the single step. I particularly appreciate the shared enthusiasm of my project with scheduled contact updates. Truly refreshing experience. Thanks. Yes, I will highly recommend.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I paid them over 7500. They did very little. Took months to get 1 page of graphic design. And months to do a 1 paragraph product description, and now can not get anyone to call me back. It's been a complete waste of money.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

My experience with Davison has been a good experience. I decided that Davison was the right choice for me and I stuck to my dreams. Danielle ** is a good person and through our work I am proud Danielle helped me to realize my potential as an inventor. I think this is what I was born to do. Thank you Davison for helping me with my ideas.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I really like the service and the idea of creating something and moving thoughts food for thought as they say. The whole point of it is more than just two words. I want people to think of multiple things if not 10 things and try to solve problems and change things for the better. And I really like talking to Joe **. He is a very respectable, knowledgeable and seems like an honest guy. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I had a fun experience with this opportunity and the very best help through the entire process. The incentives off helped me a lot to get it finished paid for. I hope that the design and development team have fun with making this dream come true for me. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants to have something developed and don't know how to do it. Thanks again to all the staff and their help getting my dream off the ground.

Davison.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Davison is a leading invention services company that has been in business for almost 30 years. Davison's team of over 250 employees works with inventors who don't yet have a fully developed idea. Products developed by Davison have sold in over 1,000 stores, and they secure an average of seven store placements for new products every month.

• Pre-patent help: Davison works with clients to develop an idea fully before seeking a patent. You can submit an idea online and receive feedback about what steps you should take next.

• Track record: They have a proven track record of getting products into stores. Their clients' products have been sold in The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware, Toys R Us, Target, Petsmart, Amazon.com and more.

• Confidential: Davison works hard to protect the confidentiality of your idea, and signs an agreement with clients prior to accepting any new product ideas stating that they will not sell or develop their clients' ideas without written consent.

• Full service company: Davison's product development services include data and patent research, product design and development, prototyping and sample design and corporation targeting.

• Free information: You can access several resources on Davison's website to help you develop your idea, and you can also download a free Davison Inventing Method Information Guide.

• Best for: people with ideas for new products.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs