Accredited Partner

Davison

Davison
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.72/5

Davison helps turn your invention and app ideas into real products. It focuses on making your products more marketable and offers assistance with development and packaging design. The company keeps your ideas confidential and guides you through the process of patenting and licensing.

Davison Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: June 2, 2020

Davison is a great company and I would recommend anyone trying to get an invention going to come here. I'm satisfied. I have an anxiety, huge head injury and fractured back. I've been going since I was little and everyday has been a challenge. It's just been hard I was on my own and I felt embarrassed, sad and almost had an anxiety every time we had to talk and I would sometime miss appointments due to working 2 jobs or I'd have a huge anxiety and miss phone calls cause I could breathe. I'm really sorry I was a little difficult with this process. I'm really sorry. I actually got a therapist and I feel 100x better. And I'm absolutely sorry if I made anything difficult for you guys. I really appreciate you guys continuing to help me pursue my dreams. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I am super excited to jump on board with my ideas and possible products that could one day be on shelves in stores I shop at or online when I'm browsing for a product! I have always been inspired to create or use my ideas to their full potential and I know that with your help and guidance we can create something special! So far the staff and personal employee I have been working with has called me in a timely fashion on the days we were supposed to speak, the emails are very informative and give me peace of mind, and the support I feel will help build the product into something I have always dreamed of!

Original review: March 14, 2020

I have worked with John D in the past but did not pursue with the idea. So this is my second time coming back with another idea. John has been great but weekly contact is too much for me and he likes weekly updates for me. I do not know if this is a rule for the company or if he just likes to do weekly updates. Don't get me wrong. It is nice but sometimes I can not handle weekly updates. I am not really a phone person. I just finished phase one I believe and now starting to see if my idea is already out there and the designers are also working on my idea. I am looking forward to what is to come and meeting everyone in person when that time comes. So I can personally see my idea and if need to tweak it.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I'm just glad to have the proper guidance to take my thoughts & give them 3 dimension form that can be worked into a product in Hopes of hitting the manufacturing & production achievement from a company's to consumers that would love to having a completely different experience, convenience also enjoyment in camping experience. In a complete different product than what they're normally used. Not only families that love camping but hiking groups, hunting parties that need to be at & in that precise location that will bring & give the experience enjoyment in game hunting they were looking for & with the people they need to achieve this.

Also those in the need of getting as far off the grid as possible but this all comes with a price of technology, accessibility, safety, comfort & that can stand to the elements of mother nature or the elements they're necessary to partake in the adventure that is required as ice fish is one of the most weather conditions that could have its fall backs. But not with the durable Air tent which convenience of solar panels wire molded into the fabric itself. LED lights that are conveniently fabricated into the Air tent inside and out.

Also built-in air pumps & air bedding also fabricated into the new modernized version of tents for camping & having the convenience of being an air change and having its own built-in insulation factors in heat cold or even wet weather you can remain any temperature controlled environment as all needs for electric power, air pumps, lighting inside and out sleeping arrangements or beds fabricated in solar panels into rechargeable batteries with watertight windows and screens fabricated into a chair tent with ZIP down to open and zip up to close the blinds overlap to cover any weather conditions of rain snow.

With material that have similarities to the whitewater rafting as low pressurized units can give a very rigid and durable equal to plywood and reduce vibrations materials used to give you safety and safe environment no matter where you're at or the time of seasonable weather. A new innovated modernized product with technology & comfort accessibility in mind with all accessories that are either fabricated and molded into the tents material. No need to pack the kitchen sink or air beds & with the air tent having comforts of the cabin you'll probably find the need to want to stay longer for new vacation experienced enjoyment. Because of more time to relax it will give you your body's comfort that will not break you down or wear you down as conventional camping tents bring you to. Wet and clammy, cold, tired and wore out how a person can feel just two days in a standard cloth tent.

The (Durable Air Tent) & a cooler of food and you're ready to go. That sounds like a new way to have a camping experience. This is my hope & for the new camping experience is modernize technology definition Sherry needs fabricated into to the air tent itself. The air pumps also deflate the arrogant also so packing is just to fold and go. This has been a dream of mine for campers, hunters, hikers & those with needs of getting way off the grid. All can happen with modernize conveniences and comfort in style.

In comparison to the conventional tent there is none. The only comparison is where you're going camping. Like throwing your own cabin in the back of your truck and being able to take it anywhere. This is what will give family a place to go & some new to do without hassle or aggravation. The (Durable Air Tent) "will take you places". Mark ** more than a new idea. A new modern way for families & friends to get out & enjoy themselves, life & nature have to offer. Put the phones & game paddles down & get back to a time we can remember we enjoyed. Family and friends. Make some new family stories no one will want to forget.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The consistency of the follow up Phone calls just to check in and see if you have any updates or questions about your invention is what I liked the most with my busy schedule. I don’t always have the time to call and also from time to time I just completely forget altogether about the invention but nevertheless Davison is on top of it for you still and there is no talking to a bunch of different people it’s always the same person every time almost like a friend calling you to see how you’re doing. To me that goes a long way and also shows The loyalty that they promised you from the beginning. Extremely flexible with payments as well as a bunch of discounts excellent service almost definitely use Davison again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

People do know how to work and the best people family you would call it working with Davison. I had so much fun as a young investor the age 28 just have to say I made it in my life and that I’m not crazy and when everyone around you tells you you are you show what is it you know.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Great to work with and can't wait to see how our future will turn out with my ideas. I Recommend Davison and his crew to handle anyone's idea. I also look forward in the future to give more ideas. They are on point with phone appointment and answer all your questions.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I found your processes very easy to follow and transparent. The website is a great help as it articulates all the services you offer and how they work. I am being helped by David ** and he has been tremendous help. My experience so far give gives me the confidence to proceed.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Everybody has been really nice and explain everything really well! I am very satisfied with Davison! I am looking forward to working on my idea project with the davison team! Thank you! I know it's going to be amazing working with the team!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

It's early but it's going ok. It's a different kind of company rare I would say I see there are a few others now. I think it will take some time. But I look forward to it. I have a few more inventions id like to submit.

Davison.com author review by Michael Nranian

Davison is a leading invention services company that has been in business for almost 30 years. Davison's team of over 250 employees works with inventors who don't yet have a fully developed idea. Products developed by Davison have sold in over 1,000 stores, and they secure an average of seven store placements for new products every month.

• Pre-patent help: Davison works with clients to develop an idea fully before seeking a patent. You can submit an idea online and receive feedback about what steps you should take next.

• Track record: They have a proven track record of getting products into stores. Their clients' products have been sold in The Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware, Toys R Us, Target, Petsmart, Amazon.com and more.

• Confidential: Davison works hard to protect the confidentiality of your idea, and signs an agreement with clients prior to accepting any new product ideas stating that they will not sell or develop their clients' ideas without written consent.

• Full service company: Davison's product development services include data and patent research, product design and development, prototyping and sample design and corporation targeting.

• Free information: You can access several resources on Davison's website to help you develop your idea, and you can also download a free Davison Inventing Method Information Guide.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Expert

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

Davison Company Information