Davison

Davison

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The feeling I got when your company called me - it has been very delightful that just maybe my dreams become a reality. Your company is very informed on what people with their own inventions, and see how they can be brought to life and dreams fulfilled. I give your company and staff a 10 in all departments. Thanks again.

I gave them nearly $900 for registration for my idea and they said they would research on the topic and send me a package but the package did not have anything just a CD which had the company name and my name on it. The FYI of the company booklet, so there was no research done on whether my product idea was feasible etc. After that nothing. I did write to the BBB and I had no response from them either. I asked for a refund but I got no response, then after 8 months or so another company staff emailed me to see if I would pay more to go forward since the employee who was in touch with me had left the company. This business is definitely a scam in my experience.

So far so good. I am satisfied with Davison and the services they are providing. I am confident and optimistic that they will help to make my dream come true. Keep the good work! The expert assigned to my job is providing me with necessary updates regularly.

Thank you for your open mind, makes my dream come true in helping people. You're one of the best dream builder. GOD'S Blessing! I hope more and more dream, ambition for the good benefits for all humanity. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! GOD bless!

So far you have been extremely helpful. I hope everything takes off like a rocket. The company has been very nice to me and has helped me even in the lower fee to get things going. I believe that my idea will help many people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

It has been a rewarding journey having to work with your company. Every step taken was explained. When I had a question, it was answered immediately. Overall, I am satisfied with the process, the guidance and the business client relationship we've developed.

I have been very pleased working with the Davison team. I get frequent updates and stay advised of the progress of my project. The team makes sure things are done in a timely manner and that I am kept in the loop at every step of the way. I have even added suggestions and they make it into my project.

Great service from staff so far. I'm looking forward to producing other items with you guys. Mr. Francis ** is been very friendly very diligent in his job and I look forward to presenting other products for invention and development in the near future.

I found this company when I was looking for a job. It was like sent from heaven. I was skeptical but sent them an email and forgot all about it. I got an email from them letting me know that they were trying to call me. It was a big but beautiful surprise. Ever since that first call, the information has been clear and the communication very open. They call me when they say the are calling me, not a minute later. They have encouraged me not to give up on my idea and regardless of the end result, I will be forever grateful with this company.

Follow thru information valuable. Company reviews good and encouragement of our Product ideas good. We feel confident that your company will do everything within your business power to bring our Product to market; based on past reviews and successes with other new ideas.

The reason for me choosing Davison is because they were willing to work with me. I had another company, but they were too expensive. Davison care more about the consumer and they are also willing to help and make the process affordable.

I love talking to Anthony everyday. He makes the experience so exciting that I'm busting at the seams with excitement. I just can't wait for the next step and moving forward with Anthony. I already have another idea. The energy from Anthony is so contagious.

I sent to Davison a marketing plan with detailed drawings of all designs. Davison lost my work 3 times and it took a threat of lawsuit to get them to do anything. Finally they started to work on it. What they sent me was a joke. It did not look anything like my drawings and would not work. I have contacted them about making it right to no avail.

So far the experience is great. Working from the ground floor up. Hopefully the outcome of my project will be wonderful and something good will come of it. So much joy working with your company. Maybe my idea will be a winner and not a miss. Thanks Angela.

I assume everything is going OK. Have not heard from Edward since l sent in forms to get the patent process started. I guess no news is good news. Hope to hear some progress news soon and hopefully it's good. Have a blessed day.

I am so thankful to work with Ms. Patty **, she explained me everything and help me with all that I need it to know. Every conversation was great and understanding. I felt her good energy and kindness. Thank you. Best wishes.

I always have ideas in my head, but never acted in them in this magnitude. Jason made me feel comfortable the very first conversation we had. I am looking forward to seeing what ideation and how close you come to the way I see my product invented in my head. I will always bring my ideas to Davison. And most definitely will recommend Davison.

The process went smoothly. I enjoyed working with these professionals. We stayed in contact every step of the way. I was able to have my questions answered by Terrence and Jon was also a great help. I recommend people look into them for their needs and to get their inventions out there.

My experience so far has been wonderful. I have had a crazy work schedule that has been physically and mentally exhausting. But Davidson has been patient with me and have made the experience a good one. If you have an idea but no idea how to proceed Davidson is your way to go.

Great company, real professional people, very helpful, very responsive, covering all bases. John has helped me every step of the way. I have no complaints or issues dealing with your organization. They have always been right on time with the phone calls and appointments and allowing me to call back when I was unavailable to take a phone call and are quick to respond when I could not get John to the phone.

I do appreciate the time and services I have received so far. Especially from Gregg ** who has been the one dealing with me. He has been very professional, friendly. Also impressed with the way and manner he take me through the process. He has been very positive and motivating as well. Polite if I may say. The service so far has been excellent and looking forward to work with you guys to achieve our goals. Let work together to cross the bridge, swim the river together to achieve a common goal. Seeing my idea in a shop, making my dreams come true. Cheers.

Getting past the initials hurdles. Mr. Jerry ** seems to be working hard pet capturing my idea. Simple clean and fast. The additional pics just shows additional angles. The basic 8 inch by 24 inch model is given. Thank you. May Jerry ** place in my file.

I would put 5 stars but it very early for me. It has been great so far. Mrs. ** has been wonderful when she has talk to me over the phone. Thank You Mr. Davison for all your help with my new idea. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

The people at Davison takes my idea very seriously. I take comfort knowing that they have my best interest, and that they are using their resources to give me the maximum when it comes to my idea. It's good to have a company that wants the best for their client.

So far everything has been great. I have been given all info to great understanding many emails and videos to watch and a great upbeat understanding man to work with. Looking forward to seeing demo some time this week. Hoping we can get it off the ground.

I cannot fault my experience with Davison. Since becoming part of the team I've been kept up to date with the progress and development of my invention and have adopted a good rapport with the staff involved. All in all I would like to thank everyone involved in turning my dream into reality. Thank you.

I have found Davison to be very helpful and responsive to anything I ask of Davison. They are very professional and know what to do when it comes to their clients. I would recommend Davison to anyone who has a brain for good inventions.

Experience so far with Davison company has been a mind blowing one. You know why? It's simply because ever since I stumbled at Davison company I have observed that they keep to time promises and they client friendly. They keep the development spirit ON in me.

So far my experience with Davison has been a pleasure. I have had the fortune of dealing with Will ** who has been nothing less than a perfect gentleman. He has shown me nothing but consideration, honesty and has been very professional. He has kept me in the loop and has explained everything to the best of his ability and I appreciate it. I am looking forward to continue doing business with Davison.

So far my experience has been fantastic! Mike ** has been great to talk to! He has got me fired up about my idea and I hope and pray that I am successful with my product idea. Thanks to all involved!!! I thought I would add a picture of my wife (Cindi) and I. This way Mike can put a face with the voice.

Davison Company Profile