toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

InventionHome

Thank you so much for the kind words! We most certainly appreciate your business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

InventionHome by now assisted me with high diligence and cooperation from their staff. When they made my portfolio of my invention, they considered carefully all my suggestions in the text, along with my photos and the video clip, until I was fully satisfied. Then, eight months since working with them I've been announced about of an interested party and since InventionHome continued to purse it tactfully and in highly cooperative manner, despite of the inconsistency of this party in following its interest in my product. Even if by now I didn't achieve success, I am sure that IH has its constant focus in this direction.

The agreement which is the base of our cooperation I found it very fair, the charge was one time only, and allows the inventor the flexibility to promote its invention using other sources. Also, there are not suggested any guarantees of success, the client's decision to use their services is based on his/her belief in the potential of the invention. Also, it is stated that no broker fees will be due to InventionHome in case of success as a result of the inventor sole effort. I think the 20 percent broker fees is a fair charge for all their diligent and consistent efforts. Even more, in case of success Jacob provides payback guarantee any money paid directly to the company from the future shared royalties in case of success.

Personally, after six years fully dedicated to my passion for inventing, I have to testify that the marketing of intellectual property is the most difficult part of inventing process and their offer is worth the attention. It takes reputable and specialized sources such InventionHome for assisting the average small inventor to maximize its chances for success. Remember, according to their reasonable offer, the inventor should evaluate the invention if it is worthwhile before moving forward with them.

By now, after a year and half of cooperating with them, even without a final success yet, I have no complaints the way they provided me with their services, and I consider InventionHome a rare outstanding example of diligence and fair treatment in the category of companies dedicated to assist inventors in marketing their ideas. I hope everything stays that way, and I do not know any adverse opinion in this regard, with convincing viable reasons, to demonstrate the contrary of my conclusions.

InventionHome

Congratulations on your licensing agreement! I'm glad we were able to put a deal together for you. Best of luck with your product.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Working with Karen through InventionHome was fantastic! Not only was her response time for emails immediate, but she helped us take note of concerns in our contract with a manufacturer...who we now have a leasing agreement with!!! I would highly recommend InventionHome to any inventor and even more specifically say, work with Karen!

InventionHome

Great feedback, James! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations on your licensing agreement!

Original review: May 27, 2016

I wish I would have contacted InventionHome several years ago instead of trying to go it alone. I ended up wasting years off of the life of my patent by getting into a bad partnership with a con artist "manufacturing and sales rep" who was ripping me off on the tooling and other costs. Luckily, I found InventionHome and they quickly found an interested company who ended up licensing my invention! Now I feel confident that my invention is in the right hands to give it a fair shot in the marketplace. Thankfully, InventionHome has regularly scheduled calls with my licensee so I don't have to worry as much about them doing what we agreed to in the contract. I would highly recommend giving InventionHome a try if you're trying to license your invention or are just plain stuck and need a way out to salvage what years you have left on your patent before it's too late!

This was the most amazing experience I have ever had. Everyone did an exceptional job from beginning to end. I was never left in the dark or looking for answers. They were always answered and very quickly. Great company to deal with and awesome people.

Dumbell exercise rack - I am very happy with my experience, with everyone's help and patience with me. The portfolio is great and makes me proud. Thank you all for this wonderful learning experience for me and my family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InventionHome?

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with InventionHome. The professionalism of the team I worked with was remarkable. The response time for email and questions was done with outstanding performance. It would be an absolute pleasure to recommend InventionHome. I cannot thank them enough for turning my idea into a reality!! Thank you.

I have had nothing but the best experience with InventionHome from my first email/phone call to my now online virtual design and help with marketing. Have also already recommended them to a friend for ease of just the whole process. Would definitely use this company again.

InventionHome

Thank you for your honest feedback. We will definitely review our process to ensure best possible customer service is provided to our inventors.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

It got a little confusing as to whom I was dealing with at the time. It seemed each step had a different point person. It would have been nice to have just have one lead person to exchange any information with. Other than that, no complaints.

We have had so far a good experience with InventionHome. They worked with us every step of the way. Always responds to any questions we may have. We can't say a bad thing about the company.

InventionHome

Thank you for your kinds words. I'll be sure to pass along to the team. Best of luck with your product!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

Mike and Emily have been prompt and professional in guiding me through the steps of my invention becoming a possible product on the market to be purchased! I am forever grateful for this experience and I look forward to the amazing future for my invention through InventionHome!

I'm very excited to say all that have been involved with my "invention idea" have been very kind and accommodating. Every step has been accurate and they have involved me in every step. Thank you all for all you have done.

Everyone with whom I dealt exhibited confidence in what they were doing. They answered all my questions completely with professionalism, kindness, and great patience in a timely manner. I applaud them! I would recommend InventionHome without reservation.

InventionHome

William, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I have really enjoyed the services! I would like to see more feedback when it reaches the customer service phase. Like what company is review, initial impression, strong or weak potential, etc... To wait between monthly update is difficult. Best regards.

InventionHome

Ryan, thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

My experience has been good. The staff has been very nice to me and they had got the ball rolling in a timely fashion. The only thing I can say bad is that a few times I felt I was in the dark. I felt as if I had to always call and ask questions on what was next or what certain things meant. As the process went along the staff would contact me for what they needed next from me without much explanation of what to expect, unless I asked them. Having spent almost $2000 I wish I would of felt like they were pushing for my idea to get out there, not just my money.

I came to Invention Home for help with my invention. I have been very pleased with amount of help in a timely manner. I also didn't have a lot of money to pursue my goals, but your company has not asked for a large amount that was not within my reach.

InventionHome

Donna, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to provide the best service to our customers.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

InventionHome has explained each step for my invention to become a reality and not just a dream. Together we can market this product and make millions, I've been in the medical field for over 30 years. The need is there! I trust InventionHome.

InventionHome

Thank you for the kind words, Dawn. I'll be sure to pass along your positive comments to the team members.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

I am only in the beginning phase and have just completed my Invention Portfolio. However, my experience has been great so far. Lindsey ** is my account manager and she has been promo, courteous and extremely responsive. The writing and graphics department also did a great job at the portfolio. So far, so good. Thanks!

My experience has been nothing short of true professionalism on your behalf. Was a little concerned at first from dealing online. But after my first consultation with a Mr. Mike ** I was more self-assured in dealing with InventionHome. Thank you for being so thorough.

InventionHome

Thanks, Todd! We always like hearing positive comments such as yours.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

As a first time customer with InventionHome I went in not knowing what to expect. Everything was clearly explained and executed in a timely fashion. Everyone was very understanding and quick to work through changes. As an inventor who knows nothing about the patent industry I would recommend this service to anyone trying to turn there invention into profit. I cannot say anything negative about my experience. My next inventions will be going through InventionHome.

WONDERFUL experience! Today is day #1 that my invention is released and I am VERY excited to see where it goes! Everyone from your company & the attorneys have been just wonderful & professional!

InventionHome is hosting my invention to perspective companies whom might want to add my invention to their portfolio of products. My experience in working with InventionHome from the beginning through to implementation of my online portfolio has been 100 percent positive. In addition, the quality of the portfolio is superb. The usage of the website is very user friendly. They are also partnered with Integrity Patent Group Law Firm. The 2 companies work seamlessly together. Prompt, Quality work is the order of the day from/by both companies.

InventionHome

We are thrilled to hear your experience was positive! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our team.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

My experience working with Ms. ** and Ms. ** can only be summed up as EXCEPTIONAL. I have been well pleased with InventionHome staff and top quality service. Many thanks for a pleasant experience...

InventionHome

Thank you for the kind words!

Original review: July 25, 2016

Like I've said before it's refreshing to deal with a company that's there when you have a question. Not in 2 or 3 days, but within hours or even minutes. I feel that I'm in good hands. It's obvious that you have a team environment. And that only works from the bottom UP!!! Thanks.

Great communication and efforts towards bringing my product to life. I cannot see efforts being made towards actual marketing my product, but I assume and hope it is as good as the rest of the skills I've experienced thus far.

I had an idea so I started looking at different websites and the ones that I found, seemed to be the most professional looking. InventionHome did the design to marketing and artwork for the book content. Their staff were all very friendly and helpful. They answered any questions I had and got back to me quickly. We just completed the patent beginning of this month and now they're on the showcase portion. I am happy.

InventionHome

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cory!

Original review: June 23, 2016

InventionHome so far has been great. I would recommend to a friend and I would do it again.

The folks at InventionHome have been very helpful and professional since the beginning, when I brought my idea with only a few sketches. They turned it into a marketable product with a 3d prototype that I could never have done. It looks great! I can't wait to see how well they do with the licensing part (hoping I get that far).

Excellent service. Recommend to anybody.

InventionHome

Glad to hear your experience was positive, Donald!

Original review: June 14, 2016

Each employee was kind and helpful. Good Job!!!

I had lots of questions about the process of getting a patent for my invention. InventionHome has been very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. They led me in the right direction. I'm very thankful for the whole experience. I would recommend them to anyone in my position of being a new inventor.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

InventionHome is an invention and product marketing company that helps inventors and entrepreneurs through the invention and patent process. Great for inventors who want to avoid a “buy before you try” service or people who are looking to have marketing assistance with their invention.

• Low prices: They offer reasonable and fair prices and don’t charge up front.
  • Marketing: They offer extensive marketing help and have a huge network of companies looking for new inventions.
  • Limited patents: They can only file a provisional patent app and do not work with lawyers. They can refer you to independent attorneys to help you file a patent.
  • Best for People who have invented something, people who have invented a design and people who have reproduced plants.

Question and Answers - InventionHome

Marcia Velette
Director, Customer Operations

What sets InventionHome apart from the competition?

Choosing the right company to help with your idea means selecting a company you can trust and one that knows how to succeed. We have built a reputable and credible company for bringing new ideas to market and have successfully licensed a long list of inventors. We have developed a low-cost, low-risk, proven success model and do not charge large up-front fees for licensing. We have developed thousands of relationships with manufacturers, partnered with the industry’s premier manufacturing associations and are proud and active members of the United Inventors Association and Better Business Bureau.

What is the most common misconception consumers have about InventionHome?

We do not charge large up-front fees for marketing. We do not lockup your invention limiting your ability to do your own marketing. We only get paid our commission if we license your invention for you, not if you succeed on your own. Additionally, we offer a Success Monday Back Guarantee, meaning, if we license your invention, we pay you back (out of our share of future royalties) 100% of any service fee paid to us. We make nothing until you are paid back in full.

How does InventionHome measure success?

We measure our success by the long list of marketing agreement we have achieved, as well as inventor and company testimonials.

What are InventionHome values or mission?

Our mission is to reinvent the invention industry by creating a better model for inventors to succeed with their inventions. We are achieving our mission by creating an innovative and smart invention marketing method combined with a company committed to strong values, integrity and trust. The invention process can be risky and challenging for inventors with only a small percentage of inventions or products succeeding on the market. As a result, we were determined to create a low-cost, low-risk model to minimize the financial risks for inventors.

Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?

Our company continues to be recognized by our customers providing exceptionally high customer satisfaction ratings through internal and external surveys and ratings.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

One of the most significant changes in our industry over the past 10 years is in the demand for new product innovation and the willingness of companies to look outside their own walls to find it. More and more companies are actively looking to independent inventors for new inventions available for license.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

Product licensing will continue to grow and we’ll begin to see an influx of foreign inventors looking to penetrate the US market with innovation. As the internet continues to simplify the process of submitting products to companies, more companies will expand their searches from domestic based to wide scale global searching.

How do you see InventionHome growing or evolving in the future?

As the demand for innovation grows, InventionHome will continue to broaden its search for new product across the globe while working to simplify the process of connecting inventors with companies to license inventions.

InventionHome Company Profile