4.6/5 (470 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About For Sale by Inventor

Do you want to see your invention come to life? It's easier than you think! At For Sale by Inventor, we know how important your time, and money is. That's why we have one of the quickest and cheapest methods in the industry to start the process of getting your invention patented and sold. Working with retail partners such as Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sears and more gets you the type of exposure to be truly successful. Our clients love us, and you will too. Call or visit us online today!

For Sale by Inventor Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about For Sale by Inventor?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about For Sale by Inventor?

Original review: June 22, 2022

The gentleman I was dealing with at For Sale by Inventor was trustworthy. His name was Jay and he was going to help me do all the step work that I needed to get done. But the financial part of the process should be improved. I know it takes money to make money but I don't have the $800 initial fee. Since they're a big business, they should help customers in my position. I'm trying to survive out here and even though they could break it down into payments, it's still hard for me to do that because I don't have a regular income coming in. Jay was encouraging me to do the best I could to get the money but they should be the investing company because I got the idea and they're willing to go for it. They should invest in me so I can invest back into their company.

Get buying tips about Invention and Patent Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2022

I've been sending in inventions for a research and development company, and I got as far as having a patent on a product. I was looking for someone to take me all the way, having a prototype made and putting the product on shelves in the market. I didn't feel For Sale by Inventor was able to do that. What they were telling me was something I had already heard. It didn’t seem like anything different.

Also, they were saying I don't need my money. Shortly after investigating what they were offering, that wasn't true and I don't want to start off like that. I’d rather them tell me I would need this amount to take it to this far. That was what took me away from really moving forward with them. But they were very professional. Everything they were saying was great.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I found For Sale by Inventor on Google and I should have waited to contact them. I should have done my research before jumping the gun as I didn't know that the process was so extensive. I wasn't ready for that. But the guy that I dealt with was awesome and really upfront with me. I value that very much. He was also very thorough with giving me information and he had nothing to hide, which was good. I'm still interested but I've had a string of bad luck lately. I've been very busy and things have been very crazy. But I'm not shopping anywhere else and I will be hiring them at some point in the future. I only wish there was a way to do it with them where you don't pay unless you really got something that you're going to profit off of and could be sold to the public.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Everything is going fine on For Sale by Inventor's end. But I got some personal things going on and I'm having a little situation getting my birth certificate, so I'm the holdup right now. But I have a guy named Joe who has been very good assisting with this and some personal things. So, it's really working out. It's been two weeks so far and working with them has been great for me having the lack of knowledge that I have in the process. And I like Joe. He gave me things to look up and helped me know what I was getting into. So, he does a lot and he's more than with the business, he wants to see me go all around. Instead of just jumping in and helping me, he's also showing me what's going on and this experience got me lit up.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Tomorrow is my last payment. I'm gonna speak to Johnny and see where we go from there. But I'm happy with everything. There was no pressure on to anything I was doing. It was more like, "This is your option. What do you want to do?" I said what I wanted to do and they said, "Okay, cool." And it was explained well. It wasn't like a sales kind of deal where it told me anything just to make me sign up for it. He had all the answers and was honest. He said, "This is your option. In my experience, this is about what it's going to be. Here is your fee. If you have any questions, call me whenever and we'll go from there." Give For Sale by Inventor a try.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

The rep was pretty good. He told me from start to finish how the process goes, and I appreciate that. But I didn't go all the way with them because it was expensive.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My experience working with For Sale by Inventor has been excellent. I'm getting a better understanding on what's what. The last two inventions that I had were already invented. I thought it could be still accepted because it's mine but they said no. But whatever you sent to hope for a patent, if they can't do it, they send your money back I appreciate that and the honesty and truth behind what they're doing.

Original review: July 27, 2022

The rep from For Sale by Inventor was very knowledgeable. He’s a pretty good guy.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I tried out For Sale by Inventor's website and it worked out fine. They were very helpful, patient, and they took care of all my needs. Every question I had, they had answers for it. Once I get all paperwork done, I will be offered some price for my idea.

Original review: June 29, 2022

It's so expensive. I return to work on the 6th and will raise the money if I can, and hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, things will come together and we’ll see. But Joe has been great.

For Sale by Inventor author review by Michael Nranian

For Sale by Inventor helps inventors, new and established, get on the fast-track to launching their products. They work with both inventors wanting to market their inventions and companies looking for the right inventions to sponsor for sale. With a fully licensed legal team and an extensive combined background in marketing and sales, For Sale by Inventor delivers excellent service to both sides of the coin.

• New inventor guidance: From start to finish, even those with no background in marketing, sales, or legal principles can be guided to product launch in record time.

• Legal advice: Their fully licensed legal time holds an impressive combined background and can help new inventors dodge the rough legal expectations that can come alongside new products.

• Inventions accessible by businesses: Successful inventions will be placed on the website, which is easily accessed by companies and other entities for investment and sponsorship.

• Guides companies to the right products: New companies simply have to enter in the budget and details of products they are looking for and For Sale by Inventor will do the leg work of finding the right products for them.

• Premium marketing packages: The offered marketing packages are well worth the money spent, thanks to the combined knowledge of their marketing and sales team.

by Michael Nranian Invention and Patent Services Advisor

Michael Nranian, a licensed patent attorney, has over 30 years of experience in product development, intellectual property, patent litigation, legal and technical compliance, and product liability litigation.

For Sale by Inventor questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
    For Sale by Inventor assists individual inventors with bringing an invention idea to the marketplace with coordinated legal, engineering & marketing services.
    What sets your company apart from the competition?
    We provide coordinated, in-house legal, engineering & marketing services to clients unlike other firms who outsource the work to independent 3rd party contractors.
    What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    We work with inventors all the way through the process until their patent ISSUES unlike other firms who simply file applications and become abandoned at the patent office.
    How does your company measure success?
    We measure success by how many products we can successfully get through the complicated legal process to an issued patent and by how many ultimately make it to selling on the marketplace.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
    Many inventors have the perception that all patents are the same regardless of who files them, how much they cost and what type of patent that was filed. Unfortunately, many companies take advantage of this and sell patent application filings with questionable quality by non-licensed practitioners.

Our company has had the misconception from inventors that our cost for patent related services are high when on average they are lower than typical patent firms. Some inventors compare our services to DIY related websites or companies that don’t use licensed patent practitioners to file patents.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
    There are companies who advertise aggressively that appear to be misleading inventors into purchasing patent services from non-licensed patent practitioners or patent practitioners based in another country. The services are marked up significantly and don’t appear to be disclosed prominently which gives the appearance of taking advantage of ill-informed consumers.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
    We are a family-owned business with employees who care deeply about the quality of the service we provide inventors.
    Has your business received any awards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
    We are an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating with over 1,000 ISSUED patents obtained for clients through the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
    How has your company grown or evolved?
    We continue to grow and evolve daily to provide better quality service and faster turnaround times for our clients demonstrated by our new multi-device friendly, responsive websites with cutting edge 3D virtual prototypes and graphics.

For Sale by Inventor Company Information