4.62/5

Find the right invention & patent service for you

Mars Rising Network

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Find the right invention & patent service for you

Mars Rising Network Reviews

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

A1 from start to finish!! Acquired my patent quickly!! Small problem when realized by Mars was handled quickly, and correctly!! Would recommend Mars Rising to anyone searching for patent work. I will be back if I get another idea!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Jeffrey Benson is the CEO Con Artist Executive Officer. They are con artists that prey on people's lack of knowledge of the invention process. We signed an agreement for a $6,900 package that included a patent search, provisional patent, and product development. They also tell you they have contacts in the industry of your invention. We had the patent search done and received a provisional patent. They did no product development but produced some 5th grade drawings with clipart on a brochure for marketing, and the contacts were not even relevant contacts. It has been a horrible experience, and suggest to stay far from these horrible people if you have an invention idea.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Awesome! I've had the best experience working with Mars Rising Network. They have walked and talked me through every step of the process and now are helping me line up licensing deals. They have helped me so much and I plan to use them on my other ideas.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

What a great experience working with the Mars Rising Network, I'm very happy with their hard work. They walk me through the process and made it rather easy and I had a hard design. Thank you Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

It’s amazing that just a few months ago my invention was just an idea on paper. Really good experience and they talked me through every process very helpful with my invention. Thanks to this experience. I’ll be using them with my other inventions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

The Mars Rising Network for me has been one of a kind, after being let down with a company that took my hard earn money with no communication nor explanation. That company no longer exists. The Mars Rising Network is very prompt, educational, always answers my calls, has impressive graphic designs and reasonable pricing. I believe I will have great success through The Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Working with Mars Rising Inc. has been a great experience. It was my first invention and they made it comfortable for me to know exactly what was going to happen from A to Z. They answered and solved all of my questions and concerns with professionalism and respect that I would expect from a top company. Watching your invention come to life with every step and progress they make is a fantastic experience. I would no doubt choose this company again for any future inventions that I may have. They are literally making your hope and dreams come true.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I really enjoyed working with Mars Rising Network because they made me feel like I was in control. They only wanted my best so if it meant going back and re-doing a sketch or re-typing they were happy to. The super friendly staff, and quick responses to emails really helped the project move along smoother. I highly recommend anyone with an invention to use Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I would like to recommend Mars Rising Network to all potential inventors. I was given detailed and precise service and I am totally satisfied. I had an concept in mind and Mars Rising made my dreams reality. I am looking forward to the finished product.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Starting from the first phone call I was compelled that Mars Rising, Inc. has great staff who are capable of making their customers happy. Since this is my first time, it was not a problem for them to keep in touch with me as often as needed. They were willing to sit down and email me when I had questions. The whole delivery process of your invention idea was an A+ simply because they put their heart in wanting your idea to be successful as much as you want to. I would recommend Mars Rising, Inc. to any first time inventor who's looking to get their napkin idea to the market display and beyond.

Mars Rising Network Company Information