Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Since 2007, Mars Rising Network has provided inventors and entrepreneurs with a place free from outrageous costs and fees that would normally stop a creative mind. The Mars Rising Network strives to be as transparent as possible while delivering real answers to make your idea a reality. We will help you walk through the patent services, invention design, licensing services and marketing and promotions. For more information you can look through our inventor resource center. Call today to get started!

Mars Rising Network Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2019

I would like to start by saying kudos to Mars Rosing Inc. I am an inventor, I mean a novice, and the company successfully walk me through the process without any sweat. So, I am grateful to Mars Rising Inc. for their honesty and patience. So, kudos to all the employees.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

From the first time I called and spoke with Jeffery I was convinced that this was the patent co. to help me. Jeffery took his time and answered all my questions and was very informative. I have to give many thanks to Derryl in marketing. What he did for me is amazing. The Legal Dept. was also easy, informative and professional. Thank You MARS RISING.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

From the first inquiry to the last Mars Rising has delivered everything they have promised from the level of customer service to receiving each piece of my project on time or earlier! I never felt like I was just a number, I really was part of a team! Derryl the designer is amazing and he is the one you will work with the most! Very creative and so pleasant to work with. I was never disappointed or regretted working with this group! I WILL be using them over and over as well. I referring them to anyone else I know who may need such services!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I submitted an Idea to Mars Rising Network. The people who work there are wonderful. They work very hard on your patent. They never ignore you. The cost is affordable. I think they are the best Patent company out there. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a patent company. They go through every single step with you. They are kind when you call them. They take every step when it comes to your patent.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Mars Rising is a wonderful company. They are very helpful and will thoroughly help you through the design process. If you have any questions along the way, they are more than patient to provide you with the answers. Another positive is the affordable flat fee and helpful payment plan. The previous positive reviews steered me to choose them and I am beyond happy with my decision.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

A1 from start to finish!! Acquired my patent quickly!! Small problem when realized by Mars was handled quickly, and correctly!! Would recommend Mars Rising to anyone searching for patent work. I will be back if I get another idea!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Jeffrey Benson is the CEO Con Artist Executive Officer. They are con artists that prey on people's lack of knowledge of the invention process. We signed an agreement for a $6,900 package that included a patent search, provisional patent, and product development. They also tell you they have contacts in the industry of your invention. We had the patent search done and received a provisional patent. They did no product development but produced some 5th grade drawings with clipart on a brochure for marketing, and the contacts were not even relevant contacts. It has been a horrible experience, and suggest to stay far from these horrible people if you have an invention idea.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Awesome! I've had the best experience working with Mars Rising Network. They have walked and talked me through every step of the process and now are helping me line up licensing deals. They have helped me so much and I plan to use them on my other ideas.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

What a great experience working with the Mars Rising Network, I'm very happy with their hard work. They walk me through the process and made it rather easy and I had a hard design. Thank you Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

It’s amazing that just a few months ago my invention was just an idea on paper. Really good experience and they talked me through every process very helpful with my invention. Thanks to this experience. I’ll be using them with my other inventions.

Mars Rising Network Company Information