4.7/5 (83 ratings)

About Mars Rising Network

Mars Rising Network helps inventors get their ideas off the ground through its design, patent, licensing, marketing, crowdfunding and manufacturing services. The company works with inventors across the United States to navigate legal processes. It doesn't provide pricing information online, but inventors can submit a request for a free quote.

Pros

• Services available individually
  • Help for every step of the process
  • Contact database for inventors

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Little online presence

Bottom Line

Mars Rising Network helps inventors bring ideas to life. It assists with every step, from patents to manufacturing. It can connect you with buyers and manufacturers. Inventors can buy services individually or use them all.

Mars Rising Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mars Rising Network?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Our experience with Mars Rising Network has been wonderful. When we first started looking for companies for our invention we were very impressed with the way that John helped us and directed us to getting our invention from an idea onto paper. Derryl then made it come to life with the drawings and the website. We will now work on the next step with the guidance of Mars Rising Network!

Debra and Leo

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I found everyone at Mars Rising to be eager to help. My questions/concerns were met quickly and completely. Everyone I met in the various steps of the process were very willing to help and reassure me. This was a totally new experience for me and they helped greatly in maintaining professionalism while helping me to understand everything in terms I could easily comprehend.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

From the very first phone call about my invention idea, all the way to the 3D animations, product informational-video, and web page, and to this day, Mars Rising Network, has been Great with getting the job done. Then following through to help with the marketing of the invention. Very Solid Company...Doing Good Work....Getting Great Results.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

They helped and added ideas and worked with me. Easy to understand and communicate with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has never done anything like this before. They are professional and do quality work.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

These guys are the real deal! They were professional and very knowledgeable about the patent process and even helped with my invention. Everything was explained very well throughout the process. I didn't know where to start and they on-boarded me and walked me through. Extremely grateful for their expertise.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Oh, the journey of an inventor's life! Know where you weaknesses lie and let Mars Rising, Inc. take over from there. Jeff gets the job done. He backs up his employees, a rare find these days. Derryl worked patiently with me while we worked through development issues together. He hit it out of the ballpark, home run! Thanks Derryl. John, what can I say? Thanks for talking me into this. You were right, this is what I needed. Like the Roman playwright, Plautus once said, "You have to spend money to make money." Do not hesitate, these guys are the real deal!

Thanks guys.

Eileen

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I felt kina discourage because they don't do prototyping and my project took longer than expected. But it was really awesome to see my project come to life and I did enjoy working with (Jason and Derrly). They listen and was very patient with me. Thank You. Hopefully my invention gets license.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

The Mars Rising Network are genuine and a legit invention company. They help you get through the entire process of licensing, quickly and thoroughly. The staff is also very friendly, patient, and experienced. If your new at licensing, patenting, prototyping, 3D renderings, or manufacturing, the ups and downs of the process can be daunting. So I would strongly recommend to new inventors like myself to work with the rising mars network. I want to close by saying to the staff members who were assigned to me and now I consider part of my invention team, Thank you so much John, Jason, and Derryl for all of your guidance and help.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I had an invention and researched a few companies to help me. I contacted Mars Rising Network. They got back to me right away and instantly began helping me. They had a few plans to choose from based on my budget. Derryl worked with me in creating images and drawings for a patent and a brochure for marketing. He did a good job and understood my vision for my product. They kept me informed of “next steps” during the process. I was very satisfied with Mars Rising Network.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

After researching multiple companies and talking with many, I decided to go with Mars Rising Network because I was comfortable with them and because of their good reviews. They were very informative and helpful through the process & I think they really want you to succeed. I worked with both Jeffery ** and Derryl ** and they both helped me out a lot on different ways. I would recommend them to anyone trying to invent their own product and need expert help!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

After months of research trying to find the right company to entrust with my product I came across Mars Rising and I am so thankful I did. From the start the team listened to me, my thoughts and ideas helping to bring them to life. Derryl has been amazing to work with, seeing my vision and helping me make it a reality. Thank you to everyone at Mars Rising. If you’re looking for a company to trust with your invention this is the one.

Original review: July 17, 2020

From day one I started to work with them they worked for my project nonstop from one detail to another. Now they already set up a website for me. It's a place that I would never get there alone so fast. They are available for me anytime I call them 14 hours a day 7 days a week. They took the goal for their own goal. With 5 star service.

Original review: June 27, 2020

My boyfriend and I have a concept we were looking for help patenting and honestly had no idea where to start. I did a lot of research, some of which suggested patents are unnecessary and unduly costly and we found many companies that wanted in excess of $8,000. Most of the places I contacted either provided no response or a generic response that made it clear they had not read my query.

When I found Mars Rising I was impressed by the many positive reviews (knowing now that you get a discount for reviews doesn't change this), though there were one or two negative reviews. I got a response from the CEO practically the same day I wrote the query and he had clearly read through it and was supportive of our idea. We got a free patent search which was amazing because those can run you over $1,000 and seem difficult to do yourself. Jeff understood our trepidation as first-time patent seekers and was very reassuring and patient while he explained how it works to us.

The patent lawyer they use is professional and they have a wonderful graphic artist Chris whom I probably spoke with the most out of anyone on the team. Everything was handled promptly despite the pandemic, which I was quite impressed by. It is only June and we are already done with all the renderings and the brochure. I am unsure what comes next but am happy so far that we decided to take a chance on Mars Rising. I feel sure I would never have tried for a patent without them, as it felt to me like patents were unobtainable to the layperson after all my research. Thank you to the entire team at Mars Rising, we are so excited to see what comes next!

Original review: June 27, 2020

My original review(around April 2019)was positive based on the discounted rate I was promised(quote) and although I received a provisional patent, I finally discovered it necessary to return for a prototype for my product which after much back and forth discussing and emails the product wasn’t produced. Also the files which they used to make CAD wasn’t printable/usable by any other company so that’s why I found it necessary to return (obviously no surprise but I was).

I sensed that the positive reviews that I read were all based on the client’s receiving these discounted rate( in hindsight). There is one negative review that is very similar along my same experience and I should have decided against going with Mars Rising but have the company the benefit of my doubt.... I was wrong to do that... I misjudged my own gut feelings. Just beware!!!

Original review: June 27, 2020

With my innovation idea stubbornly ingrained in my mind for umpteen years, I constantly looked for practical help to set it into reality; to no avail. For even with two previous patents written to my name, I hadn’t even gained one extra penny on them. Finally, I came across “The Mars Rising Network”, and made the acquaintance of Jeffrey Benson, its founder and CEO. A few introductory statements from him, all strikingly clear and to the point, quickly raised my hope that my search for practical help and support may have come to a promising finale. I, then, found the confirmation for my newly inspired optimism in Derryl **, the company’s chief designer; a truly friendly, capable and down-to-earth chief designer. Both gentlemen took me under their wings as soon as I signed on: Jeffrey as the company’s strategic and Derryl as its hands-on mind.

By now, I have reached the stage at which I hold a provisional patent, this time arranged by Jeffrey, and with beautifully clear technical drawings and texts designed by Derryl. Derryl also designed my impressive and persuasive website and arranged its publication on reputable sites. That’s where my innovation project stands at the moment and, if all goes well, it would so thanks to Jeffrey and Derryl.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Mars Rising Network is the best company to work with! Daryl and Jeffrey are so awesome, they are great people to work with. They never make you feel like you are not accomplishing anything. They call and check up on you and answer any questions or concerns that you have. They are legit. I recommend that anyone who is starting or are planning any type of invention that they go with Mars Rising Network. They will do you a great justice.

Original review: April 30, 2020

After doing my research, I chose to work with Mars Rising for my invention. I'm happy with my choice and would recommend them to others. I had a great experience from start to finish. They were prompt to answer my questions or directed me to the person that could. It would have been nice if they provided a timeline or schedule but ultimately delivered on their promise. Derryl was awesome to work with and brought my invention to life. For all the new inventors out there, this is only the first step you have to put in the work and see it through.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I think this is a good company to consider if you do not know how to move forward with your idea on your own. You will be guided through every step. They have different packages for marketing the product. I recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Working with Mars Rising, Inc has been a great experience. They answered all my questions and helped me get through the process confidently. Everything was done in a timely manner and the designer kept in constant contact to explain what part of the process we were in and what’s next. My family and I are super excited to continue on with the next steps of our invention. Thank you Mars Rising Inc!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Great company to work with. They always gave updates. Derryl is great at his job and will do anything to make the customer happy. I highly recommend Mars Rising. Wonderful to know that they are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I had an idea for a product and needed assistance in making it through patent processing and development. Mars Rising assigned a team to my project and took my concept and made it into a reality. The staff was knowledgable, talented and available and finished my provisional patent in seven months. Along with the patent the design team created a 3D brochure that can be used in future sales presentations. I was very pleased with the final outcome and would do business with this company again.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

The Mars Rising Network helped me to get my provisional patent in record time. Working with Jeffrey ** was an extraordinary experience. The team is very professional and dedicated. Derryl is an excellent professional. I am very grateful for everything The Mars Rising Network has done for my project in record time. I will recommend it to every inventor out there. Don't let others fool you and waste your time. These guys are the real deal period.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Very professional to work with. Final result was well made and was quick to incorporate changes and reviews after changes. DocuSign system is efficient to approve finals results. Friendly and respectful service.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We at MetWorthLLC would like to give a huge thanks to the Mars Rising Network on their interest in picking up our project. We looked into a few companies during our search to find a way to secure a patent. With all of the positive reviews on Mars Rising Network, it was made clear they were without a doubt our go to choice. From day one, to the end of the project they have been nothing short of professional and outstanding. The experience and time they provided on this project was truly amazing.

Without them, we wouldn't be where we are now. We still have a long ways to go with getting this project into production. But we are satisfied with knowing we have a company such as Mars Rising backing us the whole ride. They took our dreams and made it a reality as well as giving us the tools to succeed. We truly are grateful for working with such a professional and hard working company as them. Thanks to everyone involved with the process of our invention. 10 out of 10. We would highly recommend Mars Rising to anyone in search of taking their ideas to the next steps.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The invention process with the Mars Rising Network has been a positive one thus far. When I first called to inquire about how the process works, I wasn't sure what to expect. They were very thorough in explaining the invention process to me and patiently answered whatever questions I had. The whole time there was never a hard sell to get me to sign on the dotted line, even though I wasn't ready to make a commitment until I had spoken with them a few times. Once I decided to go for it, the process was pretty smooth. They had people that worked with me on each step of the invention process and any questions I had, I just needed to call or email and always received a timely response. They also worked with me on financing options.

Original review: May 15, 2019

At the start, I was given a patent search with no assurance Mars Rising would be compensated for it. The project manager and CAD expert diligently converted my .stl files showing 4 positions for my easy fold out folding table to an animation of the legs opening and folding. That animation enhanced with a virtual lady opening the table was the centerpiece for a web page telling about me and the invention. When my patent attorney saw images of the project manager's work, he wanted line drawings of some of them for my patent application. Even though we demanded a tight deadline, the drawings were provided. After the patent examiner rejected all the claims in my invention, the Mars Rising owner recommended my next move related to my patent.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I would like to start by saying kudos to Mars Rosing Inc. I am an inventor, I mean a novice, and the company successfully walk me through the process without any sweat. So, I am grateful to Mars Rising Inc. for their honesty and patience. So, kudos to all the employees.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

From the first time I called and spoke with Jeffery I was convinced that this was the patent co. to help me. Jeffery took his time and answered all my questions and was very informative. I have to give many thanks to Derryl in marketing. What he did for me is amazing. The Legal Dept. was also easy, informative and professional. Thank You MARS RISING.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

From the first inquiry to the last Mars Rising has delivered everything they have promised from the level of customer service to receiving each piece of my project on time or earlier! I never felt like I was just a number, I really was part of a team! Derryl the designer is amazing and he is the one you will work with the most! Very creative and so pleasant to work with. I was never disappointed or regretted working with this group! I WILL be using them over and over as well. I referring them to anyone else I know who may need such services!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I submitted an Idea to Mars Rising Network. The people who work there are wonderful. They work very hard on your patent. They never ignore you. The cost is affordable. I think they are the best Patent company out there. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a patent company. They go through every single step with you. They are kind when you call them. They take every step when it comes to your patent.

Mars Rising Network Company Information