Suddenlink

Compare Internet Service Providers

Research top Internet Service Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Whenever I have problems it is solved very quick with the help of standby operators who patiently take out the time to help me. Listening skills are a definite A. I feel that they genuinely care to help me solve my problem. Installation was quick and easy. I received really helpful directions which was very clear in how to setup. The installation went very well without a trace of mistakes. Speed is very fast. My devices no longer freeze due to slow connection. I feel comfortable at the rate they work now thanks to very good connection. This service provider is very reliable. Had very little problems with it. The connectivity withstands and is up to par. It even stands strong through thunderstorms.

Customer service often takes a long time. Representatives are not available or cannot help you with your problem. Internet does not work throughout our entire house like it should and they still cannot fix it. Installation process was fine. Had to schedule an appointment and they came to install on time. They were here for a while tho. But they did a good job. Not happy with our internet speed. It is also pretty unreliable. It does not work throughout our entire house like it should. Would not recommend their internet service to anyone that has other options. Internet is not reliable at all times. Often is slow or stops working. Suddenlink has never been able to fix it. It also doesn't work throughout our entire house like it should be.

I've had contact with customer service several times, and for the most part, all of the representatives are very helpful. You do get the occasional one that's just there for a paycheck and isn't helpful at all. I was very happy with the installation process. The tech was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He took the time needed to make sure everything was working and to answer any questions I had. For the most part I am happy with the speed. It's definitely much quicker than my last provider, but there are yes when it seems slow down. It usually only slows down though during "high traffic" hours. Even then, it's generally still fast. Since switching, I've had a couple of outages. All of the times except for one was restored when they said it would be. I've never had an outage during a storm though, unlike my last provider.

Everyone is very nice in person or on the phone. They answer questions, seem happy with their jobs, always make sure I'm taken care of before I get off the phone or leave the office. Very nice, cordial, respectful. Anytime we've had someone come to the house they're always very nice and professional. Haven't seen another company treat their customers with such dignity and respect. We've had AT&T before and it will always drop service, be slow or lose signal. Not with Suddenlink, we have never had a problem at all and the speed is incredible. I can't do my work on my phone, my husband can work on his computer and we can stream movies at the same time and never have glitches that pause or slow down the movie or our work.

The representatives are very helpful and courteous. They work very hard to try to solve any issues that you may have and are polite. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. The installation was very quick and easy. They came while I was at work but my spouse said they did an excellent job and took the time to answer all his questions. The speed of my internet is outstanding. I do occasionally have lagging or buffering on sites but normally only during bad weather. Otherwise the service is quick. The reliability of the service is great. I know it is going to work as it's supposed to without any performance problems. If there's ever any problems customer service is always willing to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Suddenlink?

I have never really used customer service so I'm not really sure but I would assume it would be really good. We haven't had any problems in the past and hopefully we won't have any in the future. They showed up when they were supposed to. It was really fast and easy. No complaints. The technician asked if we needed anything and he was very knowledgeable. We got the fastest internet connection package because my husband is a gamer and it's great. He can play all of his games without any lag so he's really satisfied with it. Haven't had any real problems with it. Sometimes it goes but later on it'll be back and running within an hour or so and that's happened only a couple of times and we've had it for 5 years.

Suddenlink Company Profile