2.43/5

Suddenlink

The Suddenlink residential suite of services, available in the south, midwest and western parts of the United States, provides an end-to-end connected home experience through high-speed Internet, digital TV. and voice services plus advanced home security. With broadband speeds of up to 1 gigabit, Suddenlink is the fastest broadband provider in each city it serves.

329 Suddenlink Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2019

If I could give 0 stars it would def be NONE. I have had Suddenlink since January 2019. I did not receive a bill at all in February, so I called to find out when my bills was due (not knowing it would be the same time each month). Also, where is the visa $100 gift card I was told I would get. The payment was due 2 days before I contacted them. The employee told me that because this was their mistake and I did not receive a bill, I would still be eligible for the gift card and he was sending in the form as we spoke, as well as changing me to paper billing because out of nowhere I was put on email billing. Month after month I have still not received a paper bill, to this day actually. Every month I have called the employee tells me I’m still on email billing and that they are changing it and that they are sending in the form so I can receive my gift card due to it being their fault.

I called about two weeks ago and the person I spoke with told me I would receive my gift card in a week, but that I was still on email billing. Lol 5 months of calling in every month for the SAME ISSUES. Well a week goes by and I call back and am told, “your gift card will be there in a week.” ANNNDDD can you guess? Lol I was STILL ON EMAIL BILLING. I stayed very calm up until this point. I told the man I am done and let me speak to a supervisor, he then hung up on me. So I called in again. Told the woman the same exact situation, she then informed me that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive the card lol so very obvious I’ve been lied to this entire time about the same two things I’ve had issues with from the moment I joined service with this company.

I finally spoke to a supervisor and she herself changed me to paper billing and she herself filled out the form and sent it in for my Visa card. She informed me that someone would be contacting me within 72 hours about the card. Can you believe it that no one contacted me? Lol so I called in today to a different number today and was told there’s nothing else they can do. That the visa card is out of their control and they can’t help me. So I asked for the number to whomever IS in control and that could help me.

I went through 3 different people today, for the last person I spoke to, to keep repeating himself, “I can’t help you ma’am.” in a very rude way. Every word I spoke he would say, “I can’t help you ma’am.” and repeat, repeat. Since the company has been bought and has new owners, Suddenlink AND their customer service has gone to CRAP! Horrible, horrible customer service. They constantly lied about everything every single time I spoke to someone. From being hung up on, to this last supervisor rudely and disrespectfully speaking to me, I’m extremely disappointed and ending my service with them. BEWARE OF SUDDENLINK. THEY ARE CONSTANT LIARS AND VERY AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: May 21, 2019

Yesterday's phone conversation with "Jessie" has me in disbelief. I'm not sure how someone can be so rude and unhelpful and still keep their job. After demanding to speak to a supervisor three times I was finally transferred, but only after threatening her job. Michael corrected my problem in just a few minutes, so I'm baffled as to why Jessie was so rude and unhelpful. This company is terrible! All of these one star reviews don't surprise me. This is the worst experience I've ever had on the telephone with anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I discontinued my Suddenlink small business service December 2018. Suddenlink charged my autopay account another month. I have called twice a month inquiring about the refund check. On every call, I’m told that the check has been issued. I was told today that they now have a new lady in that department. Five months now is past the point of ridiculous!

Original review: May 14, 2019

When it comes to Suddenlink cable/internet they are by far the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. The internet and cable in my house goes out daily. I call and call and get nothing but the runaround, not one customer service rep helps, they will never transfer me to a manager so I go into the office constantly to get paperwork showing the internet is out so I can show my employer it isn’t me, since I work from home. All reps just tell me they don’t guarantee services for customers that work from home since I’m not a business.

This last go around of me calling and holding for a manager. At the rep stated she was a manager and 33 minutes later she argued with that she never said that and still never resolved my issue. I asked for a major credit due to I’m paying 250.00 a month for all of my services to go out several times a day. I have no more fight left in me. This is the most useless company and do not provide any of the services they say they offer. And they train their call center reps to be jerks to customers.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have had service with Suddenlink for the last 3 years. Their customer service has gone from bad to worse and now totally unacceptable. I have had a disruption of service for the last 2 1/2 months due to heavy snow in Northern California. While I understand the challenges of getting resources to fix the issue, the customer service agents have been less than helpful. We have had several occasions where we have drive 2 hours to get to our place for an appointment only to find that it had been cancelled or rescheduled.

When calling to escalate issues to a supervisor we are told that they are none or not available and will call. If they do call and you are not at home they do not leave a message. I have been paying 150.00 a month for service. At 2 1/2 months with no service this comes out to $375.00 which should be credited back to me. They credited me approximately $190.00 and stated that it is all that the billing department will allow. This is the most unreputable company I have ever done business with and I am surprised the California Public Utilities Commission allows them to do business in the State. If in Northern California stay clear of Suddenlink Communications for cable or internet. Will be ending my association immediately.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Suddenlink?

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have been with Suddenlink for about a year. Paid on time. The one time I need help they do not help or care about their customers no matter how good you pay. All they want is their money. I talk to a worker she was no help. Also the supervisor Michael did not care and could not help and if you make a payment arrangement they try to take it out of your account which I did not know that were going to do that. I am a disable women who get a check once a month. I paid the amount they ask me to pay and they still turn my stuff off until the 24th. I can get make a promise to pay. This company is full of it. I want everybody to read the fine print before signing with is company. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. REMEMBER THAT. NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU PAY SO DON'T GO WITH THIS COMPANY. PICk A DIFFERENT ONE. THEY ARE NO GOOD.

Original review: May 8, 2019

My credit card on file was lost and while waiting on the replacement Suddenlink tried to draft a payment off that card and it was denied. I called with new credit card number to update in their system and make payment. The first person updated the card on file but said she could not take a payment and transferred me. This occurred five times. Finally, the sixth person said that for the next six months I had to come to their office and make a cash payment. I am a 20+ year customer who has never missed a payment so I asked to speak with a supervisor whom I figured would be able to waive this requirement for a good customer. Unfortunately, she said that it doesn't matter if you are a good customer. This policy applies across the board. And I would be charged an additional $10 fee. This is no way to treat customers.

Original review: May 7, 2019

They create a bill after I cancel their service and return equipment. I have spent two weeks, phone call more than ten time and office two times. No one can solve this problem. Office said they are salesman – they cannot correct the billing problem. Every thief employees said need supervisor to answering but supervisor like unreachable. 72 hours is they may call you but if you didn’t catch the call they closed the case, said you are unreachable. No any number you can return the person who called you. If you call the number with their name nobody knew who he is. Waste so many my time I cannot afford. This company are worse company in US. I couldn’t find out CEO contact info. Google out info is not real, phone number is fake. Perhaps one day I have to go to court to show my evidence and how much I suffered their harassment.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Suddenlink has scheduled two days to come to my home for a service call. They refuse to give any specific time only 8-5. I waited for two days and no one showed up. I did not even get a call saying they were unable to come. When I called the service number (it is like getting through to the president to be able to speak with a representative) they cannot tell me when the service will be performed. Unfortunately they are the only company that provides internet in my area. They know I am stuck and they are taking advantage of me. I gave them one star because I could not submit the form with zero.

Original review: May 5, 2019

Updated on 05/18/2019: Since Altice came into the picture, Suddenlink has been disastrous. Offshore tech support that cannot understand English. Supervisor "Saint **" is going to call me back (Well, I'll be blessed! ), one person said the 5 day long outage is due to a "leaky wire". Another said it was a node. 5 days of interrupted service and they have no idea when the problem will be fixed. They sent me to the local store 3 times - all a waste of time as the store could not solve the problem. Worthless - go elsewhere.

Original Review: I have had Suddenlink for two years at one of my homes. Apparently they were acquired by or merged with Altice. There is no way to get in contact with your local Suddenlink Office so you have to rely on the toll-free number and people out of state. The toll free number customer service gave me the wrong hours for my local office so I drove a half an hour each way for nothing, then told me to drive back again after giving me completely false information on a product that they don't have. When you call them they couldn't care less. They now issue a remote control with far fewer features that doesn't even communicate was with a smart TV. Looking for another company.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I have been with Suddenlink for around 6 yrs. now and can say that I have rarely had problems with my internet. I have an internet only package. The company could do better with their prices for starters. We started out at 25 a month. It's up to 64 a month now, with an increase of 10 dollars in less than a year span. This seems to be a problem throughout the cable/sat services as a whole. They give NO incentive for loyalty of customers. As I stated, the product they supply is great and I've had little to no problems until recently.

Here is the story: Recently I had service go out at my house that lasted a week. I called and got an appt. for service okay. When the man came out, he told me that it was in the lines and would call the techs out. He never came in to look at anything else. Next day the line trucks showed up down the road and after a while were gone. I called to inquire if they had gotten it fixed as I didn't have service yet.

I was told to give them the rest of the day because they were most likely tracing the problem back in the lines. 2 or so days later I still had no internet. I called and come to find out, the service guy just marked his job complete and no record other than that was on record. So, I got another serviceman to come out (another delay for me). He came out and found the problem was the wall socket connection was bad. He fixed it and we've been up ever since.

Then I went to the Suddenlink locale in Cabot, Ar. and asked if I could get some knocked off of my bill (4/27/19) since I was out a week. She said she would call and see. Next day she left a voicemail informing me that I would not only be credited for the time lost but, since I had multiple calls that the $64 service charge would be waived also. (I still have the voicemail) FF to today 5/3/19; I get my bill in the mail and absolutely NOTHING has been credited.

Original review: May 3, 2019

New install: Phoned to tell them to bury cable deep because impending road work. NOPE..barely under dirt. I phone to explain it was their issue for not reading notes (not to mention local code in my area is 18" deep for all cable) and they tell me someone will come first thing in the AM. Nobody shows up so I call and I'm told it's scheduled for the following Friday the 3rd but it's expedited so someone will be there earlier. NOPE, so I call again and told I'm scheduled for the 6th. Flat out lied to over and over....I HATE that company. Ten years on and off again with them and always problems from lazy agents and poor company policies.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I signed up with Suddenlink cable in March 2019. I already had internet with Suddenlink. I went online to sign up and because I my access code was not correct the operator signed me up on phone. Now I have been charged the install fee and this was not discussed that I would have one. This company customer service stinks, the Techs are lazy and do a crappy job when they finally do show up. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you want to be treated like crap by the ignorant customer service staff and have extra charges to your bill that they will not refund. If I could give them a zero rating I would. I will be terminating my service and going with a different provider.

Original review: April 30, 2019

My service has been down for over 14 days now going on 15. This company does not communicate within the departments with each other and does not care if a paying customer of over 5 years has service. This is because in my rural area of Big Sandy, TX, they have a monopoly as the only internet/cable provider. The system went down as a result of a big storm that passed through on the 17th of April. Several trees were knocked down and an electrical pole was destroyed, which had my internet/cable connected to it. Now the electric company was out repairing the damage within that hour, but no repair truck from Suddenlink ever showed up.

After notifying them of this downed line, they decided to schedule a tech to come check out my home equipment which took over a week to occur. The tech verified that the equipment in my home was working fine, and that there was no signal coming from the pole outside. This tech was to put in a repair ticket truck to come and repair downed cable line. This was never done and I was placed on another wait list for another week out for a different tech to come say the same thing.

Finally on the 28th a repair truck came out to fix the line on the pole, but he repaired the line at the end of the street and left my lines opened and exposed without repair and no service stays in effect. Called them to inform them that the lines were still exposed and they decided to schedule another tech (not a repair tech) to come out and see if my equipment was good. I told them over and over that the inside equipment is not the problem because two previous techs told me this, and still no one at the phone cs department can get this straight.

I am still without service and now I am forced to wait till the 10th for another indoor tech (not a line repair person) to come back out to my home to verify my modem is working properly! (OF COURSE IT'S WORKING CORRECTLY. THE MODEM IS NEW.) I exchanged the old one for a new one as 1st instructed. Once this tech arrives, he will say the same and I will have to wait another week after that to get a repair truck to come out. Basically I will be out of service for a whole month before someone will fix my service. All because of a storm!! Thank God they are not the electric company.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I was promised a 100$ Visa gift card when I signed up online for Suddenlink VIP service and the customer service keep saying I will receive it but it’s been 5 months and now I was told I wasn’t qualified because I ordered my services online, I want to find a lawyer to sue them for false advertisement.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I have had their bundled internet and phone service for many years, In the past 18 months they have increased the bill by 30.5% => forcing customers to higher data rate/costlier plans, promised higher throughput without delivering at all. Their current minimum plan is 100Mbps: my average is < 35Mbps. They have sent out various technicians who have admitted they cannot provide either the advertised up-link nor down-link rates. I have had no problems with their phone service except their inability to stop robocalls [They told me this was impossible... I suggested the talk to the FCC who published methods]. They have recently added specific changes to their terms of service to exclude any adjustments to billing for data rate failings! Unfortunately they own the cable TV franchise for this city and there are no good alternatives.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I was given a price quote for seasonal hold. But when my bill arrived it was 3 times the quoted amount. Even though Suddenlink had notes which showed the quote they said the agent was mistaken and would not honor the quote. So now I am in Canada and cannot disconnect Suddenlink since I cannot return the hardware until I return to my winter home. What terrible customer service. I am totally frustrated. I would never recommend this provider to anyone.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I been with Suddenlink a year an a half and I have a problem with their internet at least once or twice a month. Every time they send a technician to fix the problem it gets fixed for a week or two then I have the same problem again. Each tech guess what the problem is but they do not know, they changed the box (router) 4 times already and the wiring 5 times, they even fixed the pole and nothing seems to work. I would love to switch to another provider but I live in a small town and the only two options that I have is AT&T and them and AT&T is super slow here.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I’ve been hung up on 3 times now. Service is completely down. They claim I saved 196.00 per month after I paid 170.00 per month. What a bunch of horse cr*p. They lie like dogs. All I can say is believe the reviews!!! They are all correct.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Would not hook my VCR and DVD player back up. After 2 weeks cable still strung across my yard. Went to Greenville, New Bern Kinston, N.C. looking for a controller for box and nobody had one. All the employees that I talked to were very rude they made me feel like they could care less if they helped me or not. They tell you that you will get so many channels but the same one is on there 3 times. What a ripoff. I terminated my service almost 2 weeks ago and am suppose to get a refund of my money. Called again today about my refund after receiving a second bill from them. Now they say will be another 2 to 6 weeks. I switched to them because satellite goes out during bad weather but Suddenlink is terrible service in every department that I had to deal with. We went back to DirecTV. The people are friendly and any problems you just call them. I want the Suddenlink solicitors to stop coming to my door.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Suddenlink's internet service and customer service are so bad that we've started discussing moving to an area that has better options. I wish we would have known how awful they are before settling on this area. I know everyone seems to complain about their provider, but I had no idea how good Xfinity was until I got stuck with Suddenlink. Our service goes out an average of 10x a day...sometimes for spans over 30 minutes. I work from home several days a week and have resorted to using my phone's hotspot for all of the outages because Suddenlink is so horribly unreliable.

In the early stages, we'd call and try and get support to fix this, but their morons in customer service never show any outages in their system and routinely fail to log any of these reports and complaints. We actually had one day where we called them 4x to complain and these fools had no records of our calls, yet we provided them each time with detailed information. How can you trust a company to fix your internet problems when they can't properly perform the simple task of logging complaints and problems.

Suddenlink always also likes to play the "it's you, not us" game when you complain. Well, we hired a pro to come out and check our gear and there was nothing wrong with it. They did, however, show that whatever Suddenlink is pumping into people's homes is weak and nowhere even close to the speeds that they advertise.

If you do a search on any of our neighborhood's Facebook or Nextdoor groups, you will find a multitude of complaints about Suddenlink's awful internet service. It's so bad that people joke about it. Shortly after moving in, I had gutters installed and the woman handling the contract gave me a "welcome to Kingwood" reply when I vented about the awful internet. A mom on our softball team was saying that her husband always asks her if she paid the bill whenever their internet goes out (which is all the time), and she replies, "no honey, it's just Suddenlink."

The worst was when they accidentally cut our service last spring. It took over a week to find out what happened because customers are not a priority when service goes out. At first, we thought it was just one of their daily outages, but after several hours passed and nothing, we knew something was up. The earliest they could get someone out was nearly a week and a half later! And when he did come out, we found out that a team of morons subcontracted by Suddenlink accidentally cut our service instead of our neighbor's. What's really pathetic is that nobody in service had any access to this information. I mean, I shouldn't be shocked. They are incapable of seeing outages when most of our town has service go in and out all day, but the brain dead jerks on the phone lied to me and told me they could still see a signal coming into my home. I'm left to assume the Suddenlink phone reps are instructed to just make stuff up.

I am gathering Suddenlink gets away with this because there are no other good options in our town. I guess you can provide a horrible product and service when you have no real competition. I seriously feel that the FCC should step in and investigate. Good people are paying a lot of money for this abysmal level of service and poor product and it would be nice if someone could step in and force the crooks at this firm to step up and provide a good product with decent service.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Bought a new house and Suddenlink was the only cable provider in the area. The 30 megabyte download speed was quite a downgrade from my original 400mb download speed but it was still workable; however, I don't even get 5 megabyte download speed 90% of the time and the technicians are like robots. They don't have a clue about what speeds they are selling and the sales people lie to you on the phone. Also, got told they were crediting me because my internet is out at least once a day and I had outages for over two weeks straight at one point, but they never credited my account.

Furthermore, this company is truly awful because even when I have a bad experience with a business I don't ever post a bad review because it is someone's livelihood, but I had to with these guys because they lie about their service, their customer support is next to none and by the way, half of the time you cannot even reach their support because of outages. IMAGINE THAT! OVERALL TERRIBLE COMPANY, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I decided I no longer wanted Suddenlink service because the cable was not working 80% of the time every month. I went to the local office and requested my service be stopped. The clerk said that it takes 30 days to end auto payments from your bank. Since I would be charged just bring back the equipment by the 27 of the month I returned the equipment after the equipment was removed from my account. The clerk said I would be charged one more month and could not have my equipment back since it was processed from my account. Then the next month I was charged again for disconnected service. I called my bank and cancelled my debit card and stopped payment on Suddenlink account....After a few months they turned my account into collections trying to recover a nonexisting use charge. IF ANY OTHER SERVICE IS IN YOUR AREA USE HONEST CABLE PROVIDERS OR GO WITH ANTENNA SERVICE.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have NEVER EVER had an experience like the one I had with Suddenlink. It is a HORRIBLE company who is taking money from people left and right. I lost SO MUCH money to this company and I will never ever again do business with them. I have to write about my experience so that I can try and save people from making the same mistake I made. First of all, chances of you getting the "switch up" balance amount that they promise you, will not take 3 cycles/months it'll take, well, I'm not sure... I was with them for 8 months and did not receive it.

So I lost the 220.00 that they were supposed to reimburse me for switching my service to them. Then the 100.00 credit card promotion never arrived either. When I called them they said that they were behind on giving out the reimbursements and promotion cards. Interestingly though my bill was due on the 23rd, but they pulled it on the 22nd. When I asked why, they said that the 23rd fell on a Saturday so they had to pull it on Friday. I asked them if there was any way that they could pay as much attention to reimbursing as they did to billing money in advance, but the representative had not comment. And that's another thing, good luck with reaching the right department the first time!!!

Now, if you have to try this service for yourself, open the account and DO NOT call them again for anything. Do not let them make you a VIP or make any change whatsoever once your account is established because your contract resets and starts again. You'll find yourself being a VIP at "month 1" again. So, "no reimbursement for you" until you reach that 3 month cycle. LEARN YOUR CYCLE PERIOD FOR YOUR PAYMENT. Because when you cancel (and you will), make sure you do it in between your cycle.

No matter what day you cancel, you will owe them until the end of that cycle or that month, depending on what works in their favor. So be sure and get the cut off day because it won't be the day you called. You'll have sent back the equipment and still be paying for another month. I'm not joking or exaggerating. I owe them another 118.00 today, 4/19/19, through "the end of my cycle" although I cancelled on March 30, 2019 and mailed out my equipment in April. I no longer have anything from them, but the service is still connected and being billed.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I got into streaming cable 4 years ago when it was a money saving option for a person on a budget. I dropped Suddenlink cable TV for internet only and bought into a TIVO for locals and Roku for cable TV. Then the cost of my Suddenlink internet was 39 dollars a month and it takes a lot of work to keep everything running smoothly. Suddenlink saw what was happening and increased the same internet connection to $90 per month, change the name of it. This is the truth; they will beat a deadpan but it is the truth. Suddenlink raised the cost of the internet to equal the cost of cable TV. Nothing has change in the connection hardware and they made it a 200 mb Download, that I don’t use and raised the cost for unlimited, FACT! I AM LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION!!!! You need to know my Suddenlink account was 3 years before I made the switch. The $39 dollars per month was not a discount package!

Original review: April 16, 2019

If you are a current customer who has your Suddenlink service on automatic payment, I urge you to change it. I cancelled my automatic payment on March 31 and cancelled service altogether on April 4; then on April 11, Suddenlink drafted an unauthorized payment from my Discover Card. Of course, I get all kinds of different stories when calling Suddenlink; two people tried to tell me that there is no record of the cancellations, and then a third said she could see the cancellations noted in the account. WHAT? Even so, they are refusing to refund the charge to my credit card.

I now have to dispute the charge through Discover Card. I am astounded that in this age when most companies at least strive to provide quality customer service and make sure customers are not angry enough to shout to the world via social media, Suddenlink seems to not even care. I guess they figure that so many of us are a captive market, they can treat us poorly. Shame on you, Suddenlink.

Original review: April 15, 2019

1st 2 months the internet speed test was 375-400 kbps download. 35-38 upload. Download now is hit and miss. Mostly miss. 8-15 mbps download and 20 mbps upload. On Tuesday or Wednesday it will go up to close to what I’m being billed for 400 mbps. I’ve reset my receiver with no results.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Another cable box stopped working. Drove 45 minutes to closest store to exchange. Tried hooking it up says not authorized. Was told on last box that was not set up properly when issued. Now Again!! Now NO ONE will help set up this dang box so it will work, without a pin #. I've done paid my bill so can’t look in top right hand corner to get it. Technical says I don’t have a security question set up. Well set one up!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I’VE EVER DEALT WITH!!! Wish I could rate with 0 stars@@.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Worst company ever. No customer service. Their comments online "We would love to hear from you" (and similar comments) are complete lies! They do everything they can possibly do to keep from hearing from you! Everything you try to do to get assistance is either time-consuming robot calls with no one to talk to or hours of procedures that result in nothing. All this is designed to wear you out, make you give up, or make sure other people don't get to see your feedback.

Zero stars is an accurate rating. If there were any other cable companies available I would switch but there aren't any cable alternatives and I live in Houston, not North Dakota! I may have to go to a Dish but I'm not sure they are any better. Suddenlink's internet service is totally unreliable. The internet is constantly going out for 10 minutes, 2 hours or 12 hours! Suddenlink then fuzzes up their outage data to make it sound like they have great service. Find a number on any of their websites that actually link you to a person to file a complaint. It can't be found. I spent 20 mins just getting to this website.

Original review: April 8, 2019

This company has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have EVER encountered. IF you can get someone on the phone, you are told different things by each person. It took me 2 MONTHS to get a credit for no internet or phone service. I've recorded FREQUENT LOW SPEEDS... DOWN TO 1.3... WHEN WE'RE PAYING FOR 400! They say their speeds aren't guaranteed and it's slower during "peak" times (is 11:30PM peak?). So basically WE'RE being RIPPED OFF. CHEATED out of hard earned money!

Finally, today I called about another 2-day service outage on Mar 13-15 (the whole area was down), because I was told at some point over the last year that they "can't issue credit until the bill comes out". BUT today they said they "don't show it as out, so they won't give me credit... get this because I didn't call it in back then"! So which is it? Apparently you must call ASAP about the outage, then you have to call again after your new bill becomes available to actually get a credit! RIDICULOUS!!! And I guess they don't have a record of when ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOODS ARE SHUT DOWN!!!

This company is impossible but our only choice for now. That's why they get you. No competition. BUT not for too much longer now. AT&T FIBER has finally reached our block... the flags are up to mark for trenching and we can't wait! We had them before and all was great accept streaming buffered then. That's why we switched to Suddenlink to begin with. Part of neighborhood has gotten fiber already, and people are switching to AT&T FIBER in droves.... higher SPEEDS for LESS $$.... Soon it will be BYE BYE Suddenlink for us, too. Really can't wait with all the raves our neighborhood is giving about the FIBER!!

Suddenlink Company Information