MSN

MSN

3.2/5 (523 ratings)

About MSN

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

I enjoy reading/posting comments on articles. I've noticed the bias of the reviewers against those w/ conservative views. 2 comments made by me about the hypocrisy of "blues" got me banned. Ridiculous!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

This site, along with most others have no tolerance for open discussion. I've attempted to sign in to comment on the Fetterman article and after jumping through many hoops, I was able to comment but pop up was making it nearly impossible on my mobile. So frustrating. Sad situation with our freedoms being absolutely stolen from us. No free think. No freedom to speak opinion. I sure CA doesn't block my comment. My best advice is to scroll right past any articles from MSN.COM. It is ideological propaganda filled trash. If you have to read it, good luck trying to sign in and comment. Disgusting.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2022

My response a within the realm of effective, clear, and nonobscene. Their consist removal, and their desire to shove others remarks in front of you, as you write is amazingly blatant in brainwashing. As you write! Trying to temper and stop you, debilitate your push or point. Incredible **. It is not an open forum. It is not a measured forum. It is an absolute STOP to anything not going with its agenda. (Whatever that is.) Great fodder for lawsuit to a public format.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

Worst fake news station ever created. It's a liberal news company. I would not even let anyone I know on their stupid site. They hide the truth when I post it. Never join this site. I wish I could give them a 0.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

When I comment on any of their articles, they take it dow. I can highlight exactly what they printed and they still take it down saying it goes against their policies. How can it go against their policies when it was them who wrote it to begin with? They are bias and I have commented have a nice a day and they took it down too. This is harassment at its best, they should be barred from being on the internet for violation of freedom of speech laws.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I do not like how nosey this and other ISPs. Advertising runs amok. Sometimes I think it would be better to charge a fee and forget the "sponsorships". That said, it is my opinion that there is considerable political weighting of new and articles published on MSN. Clearly Democratic, leftish, progressive (in the worse sense of the word).

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

When you pull up MSN on a new tab they post news articles so you can scroll through, open them up, and react or comment on them. They have very Vague Community Guidelines, meaning if they want to delete your comment containing next to no negative context, they can delete it without giving a reason.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Please get real news. Anything is better than what you have been running. It's not accurate and recycled and recycled and recycled. In today's world with news changing instantly, to recycle story after story makes me want to watch CNN. A ditto company slanted to left.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

MSN WEATHER has had correct predictions at an average of 2 times a month. I have been tracking and evaluating them for over 2 years and on average they are correct ONLY TWICE A MONTH!! This weather service has gotten me into really bad life and death situations because of the inaccuracy of there service. I am a nomad, bad forecasts can kill ANYONE!! DO NOT TRUST MSN WEATHER.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

MSN doesn’t report the news. What happened to sharing a story neutrally and allowing the people to form an opinion. Now MSN regurgitates leftist, Liberal twists and connotations on whatever doesn’t fall in line with their “handlers” philosophy. It’s sad that when my children watch the news I need to remind them that there are at least two sides to every story. That MSN, CNN, ETC weaponize the airtime to attack their political enemies. A “news” station that twists, makes conjectures, and tells outright lies to try to sway people to their philosophy. Brian Williams lost his job on NBC nightly news for lying. Now it just seems to be the norm and condoned by the Owners of these organizations. Shame on you.

MSN Company Information