1.23/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

MSN Reviews

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Much like other reviews here, I find MSN's stories extremely and blatantly biased. I don't actually visit the page but unfortunately whenever I log out of my e-mail my page defaults to MSN! So I occasionally see a vomit inducing headline that makes me cringe. They don't even try to be neutral & I suppose the simple-minded Liberal groupies are just fine with that. There will come a time though when this divisive manipulation will cost dearly. Such opposing camps can never live peaceably for long.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

MSN news is too biased to be seen as credible. Its blatant left-winged perspective with its news and cultural reporting is both negligent and offensive to a solid number of American citizens - including myself. The news service especially has an agenda to influence the way people think and believe about issues on politics. It isn't fair or accurate.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

Microsoft is teaming up with MSN news. MSN news is hard left. So Microsoft is too. I admit I use Microsoft for my IT. I admire Bil Gates for his genius. I despise MSN for its biased news. I want to get Hotmail without MSN on my screen.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

They show a headline, after 50 screens you might get the story. The above states how I feel. I very seldom read one of their stories all the way thru. It's too long! I don't know the reason, maybe they think I'll look at the Ads.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

MSN news is so bias and unfair that it's hard to even put it into words. They even go as far as to suppress the opinions and comments of anyone who doesnt agree directly with them. I have removed edge from my pc simply because of this. I refuse to support such a hateful and backwards way of thinking, repressing anyone's freedom of speech is the exact thing MSN pretends to champion against, ironic that they themselves are the biggest culprits.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: July 22, 2019

It’s too bad MSN suspended its online comments. News articles on MSN are not gospel. Just post community rules and ban those that advocate violence toward others, race baiting, etc., opinions are important. Leaving open ended news articles is a disservice.

Original review: April 13, 2019

MSN is so far left leaning, they often misrepresent situations and twist facts into unrecognizable versions of the truth (ie. lies). How are we ever going to unify as a country and people if a huge news network such as MSN spreads daily lies, half-truths, and liberal-opinionated "news" articles?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm not even going to address the obvious problem of MSN leaning so far left that it's about to fall over. Looking at strictly non-political news and stories. (Good luck, there is political undertone in stories about cookies.) 1. Searching a topic just overloads you with non-related, non-relevant advertisements. 2. As I read the stories, write-ups, I find myself completely disagreeing with just about everything. 3. I click on "Autos" and am flooded with motorcycle garbage. I did not click on motorcycles, not do I have the slightest interest in them. Yeah, I am pretty much done with MSN.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The reviews I just read rated you low... because of your “negative” stories on Trump. If true I think I’m going to like it here! Actually I find the coverage right in the middle, not far left. The app is pleasing and the coverage gives me an overview of the news and what I would like to explore deeper. A small thing, but I like the “moving” pictures on my iPad. I will use this app.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I finally got to the point where I couldn't even tolerate just looking at the MSN page long enough to access my Outlook. The articles are biased, poorly written with grammatical and spelling errors, and loaded with garbage. I actually changed search engines to get away from MSN. Plus all it does is freeze and crash and when it searches for solutions, it never yields any results. It seems like they could care less if they have a viable product.

MSN Company Information