1.24/5
Based on 91 reviews that contain star ratings

165 MSN Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 13, 2019

MSN is so far left leaning, they often misrepresent situations and twist facts into unrecognizable versions of the truth (ie. lies). How are we ever going to unify as a country and people if a huge news network such as MSN spreads daily lies, half-truths, and liberal-opinionated "news" articles?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm not even going to address the obvious problem of MSN leaning so far left that it's about to fall over. Looking at strictly non-political news and stories. (Good luck, there is political undertone in stories about cookies.) 1. Searching a topic just overloads you with non-related, non-relevant advertisements. 2. As I read the stories, write-ups, I find myself completely disagreeing with just about everything. 3. I click on "Autos" and am flooded with motorcycle garbage. I did not click on motorcycles, not do I have the slightest interest in them. Yeah, I am pretty much done with MSN.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The reviews I just read rated you low... because of your “negative” stories on Trump. If true I think I’m going to like it here! Actually I find the coverage right in the middle, not far left. The app is pleasing and the coverage gives me an overview of the news and what I would like to explore deeper. A small thing, but I like the “moving” pictures on my iPad. I will use this app.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I finally got to the point where I couldn't even tolerate just looking at the MSN page long enough to access my Outlook. The articles are biased, poorly written with grammatical and spelling errors, and loaded with garbage. I actually changed search engines to get away from MSN. Plus all it does is freeze and crash and when it searches for solutions, it never yields any results. It seems like they could care less if they have a viable product.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I switched to Bing because of Google's ongoing troubles with privacy and bias. Bing, sadly, is no different. The only good thing is actual redeemable points for searches. The news headers from MSN are blatantly biased. It often takes a couple pages to find a conservative view on a subject. The anti Trump rhetoric is so bad, it actually makes me want to support the man.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I use to like opening msn.com in the morning and reading the latest news. But now it's all Anti-Trump and it's obvious. Why cant it just be neutral and post the positive side as well so people can make a righteous decision. It's ok to disagree but we all need to get along and your contribution to the clashing is not helping. MSN it's obvious what side you're on. But try to be fair. It's for the good of all.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Every morning I look at my homepage to see some current event news and all I see is leftist propaganda attacking the president. I'm not looking for pro-Trump news, I'm just looking for news without painfully obvious bias. It is not news, just garbage. It takes any sense of credibility away from any other stories reported. Do they think the American public is so naïve that they are really buying any of their crap?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Do not care who see this review at MSN because I'm sick of them giving me every location than what I'm looking for even if I input my complete address; I live all over the U.S. according to them and move overnight from one location across the U.S. They need to correct their website or here's an idea hire tech that know what they are doing. Fed up. And I can't change it; talk about the fear of holding customers in fear that they would go out of business which sounds great to me. I really dislike MSN and will find a way to get them off my computer.

Original review: July 31, 2018

The anti Trump agenda is bad enough, then add in advertising masked as a news story. I have ad block for a reason. Now MSN has resorted to insisting we turn off our ad blocker or we do not get to view any of the page images before selecting what to read. This has turned into "Mighty ** News".

Original review: July 25, 2018

In order to get to my e-mail box, having Microsoft software, I have to endure getting through an MSN newspage, which is no news at all. Secondly, I have to rely on Google for my search mechanism, except it has a bias against pro-Trump conservatives so I can't link up with pro-Trump conservative groups in my Astoria Queens community. Both these entities, Microsoft and Google, are limiting my freedom of access by impeding it!

Original review: June 27, 2018

It is so obvious that MSN believes to paint extreme picture taking a little bit of truth and bending the truth in such a way as to discredit the Republican Party, they are impressing the Public or selling their news channel. It won't work in the long-run, maybe in the short-run. Any President deserves a fair and just perspective which I know is a pipe dream in today's world. I believe Pres. Trump isn't Republican or Democrat. For goodness sake, he was a media mogul and real estate tycoon. I have the same personality. I make mistakes but love people in general. He is who he is and I believe he gets irritated with slow moving business, but really cares about people. I know he can be rude, but we are such judgers, aren't we? WE can I believe Trump's nominees don't receive a fair shake. We need to view people as "people" who are not perfect!

Original review: May 29, 2018

How good is security when you dont have direct access to changes in the outlook forum. Outsourcing to unknowledgeable and unprofessional people and also trying to upsell you on items. Smh. Aside from that they also data-mine. Take your account elsewhere.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I get it that you post ads to obtain revenue. But it also gets very tiresome and slows the consumer's system down that a lot of "news" articles are ads, not news. It does also seem that most "political" or "individual situation articles" are biased towards the situation rather than published rules (businesses) or laws (public).

Original review: March 11, 2018

MSN news feed is so bias towards the left, and everything concerning the Trump name is negative (100%). I now have to hide the MSN newsfeed and rather see nothing as they don't allow you to change it to a reputable news feed. I believe fake news is MSN (although a lot of others do apply like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC MSNBC Yahoo, and other low rated outlets just to name a few). Just sayin.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Very obvious that MSN and its photographer were after nothing but GM vehicles at this Autorama review. This show is about the American hot rod scene. There are so many fantastic examples of American muscle cars at this show that are not shown in this review of the Detroit Autorama 2018 by MSN. Thank God I went to the show to see ALL cars first hand. Glad I did not wait for pictures from MSN. Really a biased coverage of this show by MSN.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

It's so annoying to open my MSN browser and find nothing but negative articles on Trump... The content is so pro liberal/progressive rhetoric and not even close to factual news. Get a clue, we don't want pro Trump anti Trump, we just want the facts and a news service we can trust. This has backfired and you have lost your credibility. Whoever creates a neutral and factual news medium is going to win big.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

President Trump took the time to call a widow of a fallen soldier. If she feels he was not "sorry enough", that is her business. We do not care! What we do care about is the tax plan he championed on TV last night which I cannot find a stitch of info on. I also care about the newfound documents about Hillary and Obama's deal with the Russians about the sale of USA uranium to them. Not to mention you dropped the Las Vegas investigation like a hot potato, when it is far from over. I attribute this to your laziness! You need to get real reporters, who do the time to look into stories, rather than go for everything anti Trump! Pity your site, it will fail, if it fails to change.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I've been a MSN customer for a long time, through all their editions. It seems like every time they put out a big spiel about how the upcoming edition is so much better than the previous version. The longer you have it the worse it actually becomes. This newest edition, Windows 10 seems like the very worse than all the previous editions Microsoft has put out. Never & I mean never have I had a upgrade that freezes so much as windows. When I had a Windows 7 computer I downloaded a upgrade. I had it for a week and found out that it was crap. Then I contacted my brother-in-law who is a computer geek & he told me not to download it, and if downloaded, to erase it & go back to Windows 7.

But, I had already did that then. I eventually had to buy a new computer & it came already loaded with Windows 10. The more I use it & have it the worse I hate it. I know this, that the next computer I buy will not be a Microsoft computer. I'm fed up. I'll be buying a Apple. I'm tired of all the freezes & lock ups with Microsoft products, I'm done with Microsoft & their products. So if you're thinking about downloading or buying Microsoft, look elsewhere. Unless you enjoy having to deal with aggravation, indigestion, and just pain in the butt crap. If you like all that then go ahead & buy a Microsoft product. But, the longer you have it, you'll find out like me. Microsoft sucks!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Despite that Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election almost 10 months ago, and holds no position in the government, or the democratic party whatsoever, today, MSN.com despicably selected one article about her, of course one that denigrates and take down her once again. The article in question is titled “SUBPOENAED BY THE FBI?"

At first I was surprised I had not heard about that, one would suppose that this article refers to something actual, important, something that would INFORM you of current events. Well, don’t think that way; you could be not farther from the truth. The article in question was selected by msn.com editors from a fake news site and inserted to pursue an unsaid agenda against Hillary Clinton, maybe even the Democratic Party, and maybe divert from Trump current issues and difficulties. The link identify the source with the phrase “by Swingstate”.

Want to know who is Swing-State? OK, google swing-State.com you will see a list of titles on that page, most of them detrimental to Hillary Clinton. Among them: 5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Would Be A Terrible President, 10 Ridiculous Things Hillary Clinton Has Said On the Campaign Trail, Who Will Most Likely Destroy the U.S. Economy – Trump or Hillary? Of course, the article concludes that would be Hillary, And even one against Bernie Sanders: 5 Reasons Bernie Sanders Would be a Horrible President.

No names, no physical address, nothing other than the titles. At the bottom of the page you will see a link: About. Click on it… It will take you to another page whose only information is printed below, and it has a link in blue color that says Swingstate. About Swingstate - "We are asking questions that others are afraid to ask."

The question now is: WHAT KIND OF JOURNALISM IS PROMOTED AT MSN.COM WHEN THEY SELECT THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS FROM FAKE sites like Swing-State?!! In the front page of MSN.com, the picture of Clinton has a link taking you to one of the aforementioned articles. I mean, msn.com editors must be very proud of their discovery... and their promotion of fake news sites.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

MSN News Comment Section - I feel that MSN or maybe the "Washington Post" is trying to control what the majority is trying to hear and read. We have witnessed fake news and bad news reporting, an agency trying to sway public opinion one way or another. I feel it is the super rich who are controlling the news. I am upset that we citizens cannot make a comment on a topic, stupid or not, some have no other way to communicate with others and looked forward to reading the comments. Me I personally I liked to read the comments, it made news articles worth reading and comments they were putting out made it fun reading. I believe that they got rid of the comments because somebody got their feelings hurt.

Maybe I should contact some of these writers and start my own paper just so people have a place to vent, it's far better than what they are doing now. People now, are beating and killing one another. Let them voice it out in your comment section, maybe you'll find a few bad apples that way too. MSN I am so sad to see you do this, have you decided to refute freedom of speech too. It's almost exactly opposite of what you would expect a paper to do, reporting at its best, lol... Please, put the comments back in. Currently looking for another site that will let me speak freely.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Recently, MSN has removed the comment section from the bottom of their articles. Most of their articles are from the Washington Post, who we know are so far left on the liberal scale you think you're falling off the earth. Anyway, obviously they are afraid of hearing the truth of their garbage posts and won't allow anyone else their opinion. Here is what is at the bottom of their articles now: "MSN has temporarily removed commenting on our websites while we explore better ways for you to engage in discussion on the issues you care about." They should either allow the public opinion to be heard or not be able to publish at all.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I previously wrote a negative review about the cowardly actions of msn of not allowing their readers to comment on their articles. As expected, msn refuses to publish it because it is in conflict with your biased liberal puke agenda. You are nothing but a cheap drug store tabloid with absolutely NO JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!!! Thank God for President Trump! He at least has the balls to call you what you are - FAKE NEWS!

Original review: July 14, 2017

The reason for the review is rather simple. MSN wants to control you. It is always freezing up, very poor service. When you contact them, they blame you for the poor service. Before I could always post in the comment section which they now have removed. They say "try this or that." Why? They removed it themselves and won't put it back. MSN is like a communist or socialist rag.

Original review: July 12, 2017

When I log out of my Hotmail account, it automatically shoves me into this awful news site. It's very biased, very shallow, and runs mostly on clickbait articles. It causes the browser to hang up and crash half the time. Why can't we quit Hotmail into Fox News or some other site? Also just noticed that MSN disabled comments... so they can say stupid stuff, but dare not let their own readers say anything at all.

Original review: July 12, 2017

MSN, you push far leftist media constantly that doesn't serve your subscriber-ship well. It's not balanced whatsoever. You are the Microsoft that told me/us to upgrade to Windows-10. I/we had to have an MSN account. I find that disturbing as well considering the almost monopoly you have in the software industry for computer operating systems. And what's your answer, feed everyone the leftist push garbage day in and day out. You took the "Join the Conversation" piece down because things weren't quite going your way as you were lambasted day after day for your leftist agendas and Trump hit pieces from the far left media sources you post.

The Kelly Ann Conway / CNN piece which had plenty of negative comment about the leftist media certainly showed you how ineffective your agenda's are working. You want to make "Join the Conversation" better as you state on the disclaimer as to why it's not available right now, then stop pushing your stupid far left media agendas. The American people are smarter than this. Even the younger ones whose minds you're attempting to pollute, a lot of them eventually figure you people out in time. Your product is bad and it's why I'm here with your one star rating.

Original review: April 7, 2017

The worst information out there. I truly believe they are trying to insinuate a riot with their liberal views. They cannot be trusted unless you like to be infuriated by them which I believe gives them satisfaction. One scary news source!! Sorry MSN. I am not a puppet.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I'll keep it short, the news on the main page is biased garbage. I tried giving it a chance but it's gotten ridiculous. If it wasn't just for that I could deal with it but now all our computers at work were forced to use the new Outlook and that truly took the cake. MSN has become a bunch of whiny liberal people that ALSO can't make a good product.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

I have been on MSN for a while. I used to think it was a great company. That was until today. Apparently someone in Russia or China is in my account. They have blocked my email. I tried 2 times today to prove I was the person. They wasn't having any of it. I phoned up the company and they want £150 for me to have my account again. I don't have that kind of money. I set up a new email and politely asked them to send my L Ron Hubbard stuff to my new email. They refused. They sent me a link so I clicked on it thinking that maybe they have given me my stuff that I paid for to me. Opened it up to find **. I won't go into details as it was disgusting. I kept trying to phone them up asking for my L Ron Hubbard stuff and the stuff I paid for only for them to hang up on me.

Thankfully National Express forwarded my traveling details. I am back in the church Thursday so will ask if I will have to pay for the course again. I cannot believe MSN. I would highly recommend not using MSN at all. Some of you may think I waste my money but think of it this way... How about if you brought something and they took it from you? Something you were into. It only takes one time for you to be hacked then they demand money of you. I highly recommend not using this email. Use Gmail or Yahoo.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I took the time this morning to create a page because, I wanted the world to know my opinion about MSN news coverage about President Trump since early in the campaign. It's a bunch of BIAS garbage. They need real journalists that don't hold an opinion of the man and actually report, WITHOUT all the suggestive language. It's VERY obvious whoever the journalist is does not approve of the President. It's time to move on from the scandal of the campaign, and report without all the demeaning rhetoric used against the President.

Americans need to unite behind this man so he can actually get some work done. I can not STAND reading MSN news, it never ceases to amaze me how I can read one thing about an occasion and then I see a totally different view somewhere else, OR if I actually watch what they are reporting on, it's not that big of a deal. It's ridiculous. Trump HAS NEVER held public office. In my opinion he can spout off and be angry if he wants, and I do not think any less of him. MSN, I am DONE with you. I can get REAL news, with a REAL analysis, elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Hotmail decided to take upon itself to check what level of security is important to me. It's been hounding me for my phone number and I don't want to give it to them so now it will not let me into my own account. It's holding my messages and millions of others people's information hostage and there is NOTHING one can do. I am complaining here but I know there were thousands before me and it will end up being just another complaint without any action. We, the people, are powerless against these giant bullies and that's the way they want it.

Hotmail went further today: It forced me to add my complete birth date and my preferences where I shop, the color of my underwear, my favorite food, etc. And then said: "Thank you very much. You still can't get in!!!" Even to get into the consumer affair pages I had to allow this application to view my email (which had to be an account I currently have with Giant bullies) and give consent to this site to do whatever it pleases to my data! I have to consent to have you view and MODIFY all my data. Is there ANY privacy left or do I need to drop out of the Internet all together?? I hope you all go to hell. Crooks.

MSN Company Information