MSN

MSN
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: March 5, 2021

Please get real news. Anything is better than what you have been running. It's not accurate and recycled and recycled and recycled. In today's world with news changing instantly, to recycle story after story makes me want to watch CNN. A ditto company slanted to left.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

MSN WEATHER has had correct predictions at an average of 2 times a month. I have been tracking and evaluating them for over 2 years and on average they are correct ONLY TWICE A MONTH!! This weather service has gotten me into really bad life and death situations because of the inaccuracy of there service. I am a nomad, bad forecasts can kill ANYONE!! DO NOT TRUST MSN WEATHER.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

MSN doesn’t report the news. What happened to sharing a story neutrally and allowing the people to form an opinion. Now MSN regurgitates leftist, Liberal twists and connotations on whatever doesn’t fall in line with their “handlers” philosophy. It’s sad that when my children watch the news I need to remind them that there are at least two sides to every story. That MSN, CNN, ETC weaponize the airtime to attack their political enemies. A “news” station that twists, makes conjectures, and tells outright lies to try to sway people to their philosophy. Brian Williams lost his job on NBC nightly news for lying. Now it just seems to be the norm and condoned by the Owners of these organizations. Shame on you.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I usually review the news each day but found myself really turned off by the disgusting garbage MSN calls news. 4 out of 5 news items are from left wing entities like CNN, ABC, New York Times and NBC. They twist the news into anything that puts Trump in a bad light and makes people like Biden look competent to run this country. I've been around long enough to notice the difference between real news and total garbage. MSN is a waste of time when it comes to reading the news. I now go to my outlook account and then go someplace else.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I travel and pay $20 a month for a MSN Account. At home MSN works great, but traveling it does not. They say it is a MAC thing, MAC says it is a MSN thing. Since it works at home and not on the road it has to a MSN problem and they will not help. Nice to be a big company like MSN and not care.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

After Impeachment, Pelosi Ends Year With Strong Hold On Party. This and other topics are meant to mislead viewers and to infer negative topics which are misleading. I am tired of fake news from not only MSN but all of the other news outlets. I believe most people feel the same way. It is allowed because of The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be available within the United States. Contact your Congressmen to repeal the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act so we can get back to hearing only the true news articles.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I have used MSN.com for my email for the most of 25 years. When I upgraded to Windows 10 I also went to Office 365, both products of MSN. I discovered in my business emails Outlook was screening my mail and very important emails were marked as Junk causing me to lose a very important client. I have now moved my important emails to Google where I can keep control. MSN tries to make too many decisions for you and leads to a lot of heart ache. I am now looking at Linux as a possible solution. I am truly fed up with MSN and their corrupt politics.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Much like other reviews here, I find MSN's stories extremely and blatantly biased. I don't actually visit the page but unfortunately whenever I log out of my e-mail my page defaults to MSN! So I occasionally see a vomit inducing headline that makes me cringe. They don't even try to be neutral & I suppose the simple-minded Liberal groupies are just fine with that. There will come a time though when this divisive manipulation will cost dearly. Such opposing camps can never live peaceably for long.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

MSN news is too biased to be seen as credible. Its blatant left-winged perspective with its news and cultural reporting is both negligent and offensive to a solid number of American citizens - including myself. The news service especially has an agenda to influence the way people think and believe about issues on politics. It isn't fair or accurate.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

Microsoft is teaming up with MSN news. MSN news is hard left. So Microsoft is too. I admit I use Microsoft for my IT. I admire Bil Gates for his genius. I despise MSN for its biased news. I want to get Hotmail without MSN on my screen.

MSN Company Information