MSN

MSN

3.8/5 (327 ratings)

About MSN

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

Worst fake news station ever created. It's a liberal news company. I would not even let anyone I know on their stupid site. They hide the truth when I post it. Never join this site. I wish I could give them a 0.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

When I comment on any of their articles, they take it dow. I can highlight exactly what they printed and they still take it down saying it goes against their policies. How can it go against their policies when it was them who wrote it to begin with? They are bias and I have commented have a nice a day and they took it down too. This is harassment at its best, they should be barred from being on the internet for violation of freedom of speech laws.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I do not like how nosey this and other ISPs. Advertising runs amok. Sometimes I think it would be better to charge a fee and forget the "sponsorships". That said, it is my opinion that there is considerable political weighting of new and articles published on MSN. Clearly Democratic, leftish, progressive (in the worse sense of the word).

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

When you pull up MSN on a new tab they post news articles so you can scroll through, open them up, and react or comment on them. They have very Vague Community Guidelines, meaning if they want to delete your comment containing next to no negative context, they can delete it without giving a reason.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Please get real news. Anything is better than what you have been running. It's not accurate and recycled and recycled and recycled. In today's world with news changing instantly, to recycle story after story makes me want to watch CNN. A ditto company slanted to left.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

MSN WEATHER has had correct predictions at an average of 2 times a month. I have been tracking and evaluating them for over 2 years and on average they are correct ONLY TWICE A MONTH!! This weather service has gotten me into really bad life and death situations because of the inaccuracy of there service. I am a nomad, bad forecasts can kill ANYONE!! DO NOT TRUST MSN WEATHER.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

MSN doesn’t report the news. What happened to sharing a story neutrally and allowing the people to form an opinion. Now MSN regurgitates leftist, Liberal twists and connotations on whatever doesn’t fall in line with their “handlers” philosophy. It’s sad that when my children watch the news I need to remind them that there are at least two sides to every story. That MSN, CNN, ETC weaponize the airtime to attack their political enemies. A “news” station that twists, makes conjectures, and tells outright lies to try to sway people to their philosophy. Brian Williams lost his job on NBC nightly news for lying. Now it just seems to be the norm and condoned by the Owners of these organizations. Shame on you.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I usually review the news each day but found myself really turned off by the disgusting garbage MSN calls news. 4 out of 5 news items are from left wing entities like CNN, ABC, New York Times and NBC. They twist the news into anything that puts Trump in a bad light and makes people like Biden look competent to run this country. I've been around long enough to notice the difference between real news and total garbage. MSN is a waste of time when it comes to reading the news. I now go to my outlook account and then go someplace else.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I travel and pay $20 a month for a MSN Account. At home MSN works great, but traveling it does not. They say it is a MAC thing, MAC says it is a MSN thing. Since it works at home and not on the road it has to a MSN problem and they will not help. Nice to be a big company like MSN and not care.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

After Impeachment, Pelosi Ends Year With Strong Hold On Party. This and other topics are meant to mislead viewers and to infer negative topics which are misleading. I am tired of fake news from not only MSN but all of the other news outlets. I believe most people feel the same way. It is allowed because of The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be available within the United States. Contact your Congressmen to repeal the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act so we can get back to hearing only the true news articles.

MSN Company Information