MSN

Find a service provider in your area

Compare offers on Find Your Internet

Get Started

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I travel and pay $20 a month for a MSN Account. At home MSN works great, but traveling it does not. They say it is a MAC thing, MAC says it is a MSN thing. Since it works at home and not on the road it has to a MSN problem and they will not help. Nice to be a big company like MSN and not care.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

After Impeachment, Pelosi Ends Year With Strong Hold On Party. This and other topics are meant to mislead viewers and to infer negative topics which are misleading. I am tired of fake news from not only MSN but all of the other news outlets. I believe most people feel the same way. It is allowed because of The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be available within the United States. Contact your Congressmen to repeal the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act so we can get back to hearing only the true news articles.

Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I have used MSN.com for my email for the most of 25 years. When I upgraded to Windows 10 I also went to Office 365, both products of MSN. I discovered in my business emails Outlook was screening my mail and very important emails were marked as Junk causing me to lose a very important client. I have now moved my important emails to Google where I can keep control. MSN tries to make too many decisions for you and leads to a lot of heart ache. I am now looking at Linux as a possible solution. I am truly fed up with MSN and their corrupt politics.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Much like other reviews here, I find MSN's stories extremely and blatantly biased. I don't actually visit the page but unfortunately whenever I log out of my e-mail my page defaults to MSN! So I occasionally see a vomit inducing headline that makes me cringe. They don't even try to be neutral & I suppose the simple-minded Liberal groupies are just fine with that. There will come a time though when this divisive manipulation will cost dearly. Such opposing camps can never live peaceably for long.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

MSN news is too biased to be seen as credible. Its blatant left-winged perspective with its news and cultural reporting is both negligent and offensive to a solid number of American citizens - including myself. The news service especially has an agenda to influence the way people think and believe about issues on politics. It isn't fair or accurate.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

Microsoft is teaming up with MSN news. MSN news is hard left. So Microsoft is too. I admit I use Microsoft for my IT. I admire Bil Gates for his genius. I despise MSN for its biased news. I want to get Hotmail without MSN on my screen.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

They show a headline, after 50 screens you might get the story. The above states how I feel. I very seldom read one of their stories all the way thru. It's too long! I don't know the reason, maybe they think I'll look at the Ads.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

MSN news is so bias and unfair that it's hard to even put it into words. They even go as far as to suppress the opinions and comments of anyone who doesnt agree directly with them. I have removed edge from my pc simply because of this. I refuse to support such a hateful and backwards way of thinking, repressing anyone's freedom of speech is the exact thing MSN pretends to champion against, ironic that they themselves are the biggest culprits.

Original review: July 22, 2019

It’s too bad MSN suspended its online comments. News articles on MSN are not gospel. Just post community rules and ban those that advocate violence toward others, race baiting, etc., opinions are important. Leaving open ended news articles is a disservice.

Original review: April 13, 2019

MSN is so far left leaning, they often misrepresent situations and twist facts into unrecognizable versions of the truth (ie. lies). How are we ever going to unify as a country and people if a huge news network such as MSN spreads daily lies, half-truths, and liberal-opinionated "news" articles?

MSN Company Information