MSN

MSN
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

MSN news is so bias and unfair that it's hard to even put it into words. They even go as far as to suppress the opinions and comments of anyone who doesnt agree directly with them. I have removed edge from my pc simply because of this. I refuse to support such a hateful and backwards way of thinking, repressing anyone's freedom of speech is the exact thing MSN pretends to champion against, ironic that they themselves are the biggest culprits.

Original review: July 22, 2019

It’s too bad MSN suspended its online comments. News articles on MSN are not gospel. Just post community rules and ban those that advocate violence toward others, race baiting, etc., opinions are important. Leaving open ended news articles is a disservice.

Original review: April 13, 2019

MSN is so far left leaning, they often misrepresent situations and twist facts into unrecognizable versions of the truth (ie. lies). How are we ever going to unify as a country and people if a huge news network such as MSN spreads daily lies, half-truths, and liberal-opinionated "news" articles?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm not even going to address the obvious problem of MSN leaning so far left that it's about to fall over. Looking at strictly non-political news and stories. (Good luck, there is political undertone in stories about cookies.) 1. Searching a topic just overloads you with non-related, non-relevant advertisements. 2. As I read the stories, write-ups, I find myself completely disagreeing with just about everything. 3. I click on "Autos" and am flooded with motorcycle garbage. I did not click on motorcycles, not do I have the slightest interest in them. Yeah, I am pretty much done with MSN.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The reviews I just read rated you low... because of your “negative” stories on Trump. If true I think I’m going to like it here! Actually I find the coverage right in the middle, not far left. The app is pleasing and the coverage gives me an overview of the news and what I would like to explore deeper. A small thing, but I like the “moving” pictures on my iPad. I will use this app.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I use MSN to get a quick overview of the news. It gives me a quick overview of what's happening so I feel somewhat "in the loop" with news. I recently took a "tell us what you think of MSN" poll but they didn't allow any way to tell them what I DIDN"T like. So I found this avenue to tell them. I very much dislike the large number of ads (seems like half the content). And the adds are presented as if they are content. So I can't tell news content from ads easily. In fact, I'm wondering if ALL news content is just ads. Is the New Yorker article really "news" or did New Yorker pay MSN to get their news publicized????

Second, I HATE the features where you have to click through multiple screens to get the content. That's because ALMOST ALWAYS, the pages load slowly and I'm constantly wondering whether it's worth the wait to get the content. I know they get paid more for multiple clicks, but they get paid less when I choose not to click through.

I don't think the news is very biased and appreciate the multiple news sources. I keep using MSN because it gives me a quick overview of what's the latest and that's needed in our quick news cycle. And they don't provide too many items in the click-through section to get the top news. Also, that section DOES load quickly, so I can get a complete review of the top stories quickly and conveniently even tho I have to put up with half ads.Thank you so much for offering this outlet for giving me real feedback after taking the MSN questionnaire which didn't let me say anything helpful. I hope MSN reads this!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I finally got to the point where I couldn't even tolerate just looking at the MSN page long enough to access my Outlook. The articles are biased, poorly written with grammatical and spelling errors, and loaded with garbage. I actually changed search engines to get away from MSN. Plus all it does is freeze and crash and when it searches for solutions, it never yields any results. It seems like they could care less if they have a viable product.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I switched to Bing because of Google's ongoing troubles with privacy and bias. Bing, sadly, is no different. The only good thing is actual redeemable points for searches. The news headers from MSN are blatantly biased. It often takes a couple pages to find a conservative view on a subject. The anti Trump rhetoric is so bad, it actually makes me want to support the man.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I use to like opening msn.com in the morning and reading the latest news. But now it's all Anti-Trump and it's obvious. Why cant it just be neutral and post the positive side as well so people can make a righteous decision. It's ok to disagree but we all need to get along and your contribution to the clashing is not helping. MSN it's obvious what side you're on. But try to be fair. It's for the good of all.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Every morning I look at my homepage to see some current event news and all I see is leftist propaganda attacking the president. I'm not looking for pro-Trump news, I'm just looking for news without painfully obvious bias. It is not news, just garbage. It takes any sense of credibility away from any other stories reported. Do they think the American public is so naïve that they are really buying any of their crap?

MSN Company Information