MSN

MSN

3.8/5 (381 ratings)

About MSN

MSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Much like other reviews here, I find MSN's stories extremely and blatantly biased. I don't actually visit the page but unfortunately whenever I log out of my e-mail my page defaults to MSN! So I occasionally see a vomit inducing headline that makes me cringe. They don't even try to be neutral & I suppose the simple-minded Liberal groupies are just fine with that. There will come a time though when this divisive manipulation will cost dearly. Such opposing camps can never live peaceably for long.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

MSN news is too biased to be seen as credible. Its blatant left-winged perspective with its news and cultural reporting is both negligent and offensive to a solid number of American citizens - including myself. The news service especially has an agenda to influence the way people think and believe about issues on politics. It isn't fair or accurate.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

Microsoft is teaming up with MSN news. MSN news is hard left. So Microsoft is too. I admit I use Microsoft for my IT. I admire Bil Gates for his genius. I despise MSN for its biased news. I want to get Hotmail without MSN on my screen.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

They show a headline, after 50 screens you might get the story. The above states how I feel. I very seldom read one of their stories all the way thru. It's too long! I don't know the reason, maybe they think I'll look at the Ads.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

MSN news is so bias and unfair that it's hard to even put it into words. They even go as far as to suppress the opinions and comments of anyone who doesnt agree directly with them. I have removed edge from my pc simply because of this. I refuse to support such a hateful and backwards way of thinking, repressing anyone's freedom of speech is the exact thing MSN pretends to champion against, ironic that they themselves are the biggest culprits.

Original review: July 22, 2019

It’s too bad MSN suspended its online comments. News articles on MSN are not gospel. Just post community rules and ban those that advocate violence toward others, race baiting, etc., opinions are important. Leaving open ended news articles is a disservice.

Original review: April 13, 2019

MSN is so far left leaning, they often misrepresent situations and twist facts into unrecognizable versions of the truth (ie. lies). How are we ever going to unify as a country and people if a huge news network such as MSN spreads daily lies, half-truths, and liberal-opinionated "news" articles?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I'm not even going to address the obvious problem of MSN leaning so far left that it's about to fall over. Looking at strictly non-political news and stories. (Good luck, there is political undertone in stories about cookies.) 1. Searching a topic just overloads you with non-related, non-relevant advertisements. 2. As I read the stories, write-ups, I find myself completely disagreeing with just about everything. 3. I click on "Autos" and am flooded with motorcycle garbage. I did not click on motorcycles, not do I have the slightest interest in them. Yeah, I am pretty much done with MSN.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The reviews I just read rated you low... because of your “negative” stories on Trump. If true I think I’m going to like it here! Actually I find the coverage right in the middle, not far left. The app is pleasing and the coverage gives me an overview of the news and what I would like to explore deeper. A small thing, but I like the “moving” pictures on my iPad. I will use this app.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I use MSN to get a quick overview of the news. It gives me a quick overview of what's happening so I feel somewhat "in the loop" with news. I recently took a "tell us what you think of MSN" poll but they didn't allow any way to tell them what I DIDN"T like. So I found this avenue to tell them. I very much dislike the large number of ads (seems like half the content). And the adds are presented as if they are content. So I can't tell news content from ads easily. In fact, I'm wondering if ALL news content is just ads. Is the New Yorker article really "news" or did New Yorker pay MSN to get their news publicized????

Second, I HATE the features where you have to click through multiple screens to get the content. That's because ALMOST ALWAYS, the pages load slowly and I'm constantly wondering whether it's worth the wait to get the content. I know they get paid more for multiple clicks, but they get paid less when I choose not to click through.

I don't think the news is very biased and appreciate the multiple news sources. I keep using MSN because it gives me a quick overview of what's the latest and that's needed in our quick news cycle. And they don't provide too many items in the click-through section to get the top news. Also, that section DOES load quickly, so I can get a complete review of the top stories quickly and conveniently even tho I have to put up with half ads.Thank you so much for offering this outlet for giving me real feedback after taking the MSN questionnaire which didn't let me say anything helpful. I hope MSN reads this!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I finally got to the point where I couldn't even tolerate just looking at the MSN page long enough to access my Outlook. The articles are biased, poorly written with grammatical and spelling errors, and loaded with garbage. I actually changed search engines to get away from MSN. Plus all it does is freeze and crash and when it searches for solutions, it never yields any results. It seems like they could care less if they have a viable product.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I switched to Bing because of Google's ongoing troubles with privacy and bias. Bing, sadly, is no different. The only good thing is actual redeemable points for searches. The news headers from MSN are blatantly biased. It often takes a couple pages to find a conservative view on a subject. The anti Trump rhetoric is so bad, it actually makes me want to support the man.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I use to like opening msn.com in the morning and reading the latest news. But now it's all Anti-Trump and it's obvious. Why cant it just be neutral and post the positive side as well so people can make a righteous decision. It's ok to disagree but we all need to get along and your contribution to the clashing is not helping. MSN it's obvious what side you're on. But try to be fair. It's for the good of all.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Every morning I look at my homepage to see some current event news and all I see is leftist propaganda attacking the president. I'm not looking for pro-Trump news, I'm just looking for news without painfully obvious bias. It is not news, just garbage. It takes any sense of credibility away from any other stories reported. Do they think the American public is so naïve that they are really buying any of their crap?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Do not care who see this review at MSN because I'm sick of them giving me every location than what I'm looking for even if I input my complete address; I live all over the U.S. according to them and move overnight from one location across the U.S. They need to correct their website or here's an idea hire tech that know what they are doing. Fed up. And I can't change it; talk about the fear of holding customers in fear that they would go out of business which sounds great to me. I really dislike MSN and will find a way to get them off my computer.

Original review: July 31, 2018

The anti Trump agenda is bad enough, then add in advertising masked as a news story. I have ad block for a reason. Now MSN has resorted to insisting we turn off our ad blocker or we do not get to view any of the page images before selecting what to read. This has turned into "Mighty ** News".

Original review: July 25, 2018

In order to get to my e-mail box, having Microsoft software, I have to endure getting through an MSN newspage, which is no news at all. Secondly, I have to rely on Google for my search mechanism, except it has a bias against pro-Trump conservatives so I can't link up with pro-Trump conservative groups in my Astoria Queens community. Both these entities, Microsoft and Google, are limiting my freedom of access by impeding it!

Original review: June 27, 2018

It is so obvious that MSN believes to paint extreme picture taking a little bit of truth and bending the truth in such a way as to discredit the Republican Party, they are impressing the Public or selling their news channel. It won't work in the long-run, maybe in the short-run. Any President deserves a fair and just perspective which I know is a pipe dream in today's world. I believe Pres. Trump isn't Republican or Democrat. For goodness sake, he was a media mogul and real estate tycoon. I have the same personality. I make mistakes but love people in general. He is who he is and I believe he gets irritated with slow moving business, but really cares about people. I know he can be rude, but we are such judgers, aren't we? WE can I believe Trump's nominees don't receive a fair shake. We need to view people as "people" who are not perfect!

Original review: May 29, 2018

How good is security when you dont have direct access to changes in the outlook forum. Outsourcing to unknowledgeable and unprofessional people and also trying to upsell you on items. Smh. Aside from that they also data-mine. Take your account elsewhere.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I get it that you post ads to obtain revenue. But it also gets very tiresome and slows the consumer's system down that a lot of "news" articles are ads, not news. It does also seem that most "political" or "individual situation articles" are biased towards the situation rather than published rules (businesses) or laws (public).

Original review: March 11, 2018

MSN news feed is so bias towards the left, and everything concerning the Trump name is negative (100%). I now have to hide the MSN newsfeed and rather see nothing as they don't allow you to change it to a reputable news feed. I believe fake news is MSN (although a lot of others do apply like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC MSNBC Yahoo, and other low rated outlets just to name a few). Just sayin.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Very obvious that MSN and its photographer were after nothing but GM vehicles at this Autorama review. This show is about the American hot rod scene. There are so many fantastic examples of American muscle cars at this show that are not shown in this review of the Detroit Autorama 2018 by MSN. Thank God I went to the show to see ALL cars first hand. Glad I did not wait for pictures from MSN. Really a biased coverage of this show by MSN.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

It's so annoying to open my MSN browser and find nothing but negative articles on Trump... The content is so pro liberal/progressive rhetoric and not even close to factual news. Get a clue, we don't want pro Trump anti Trump, we just want the facts and a news service we can trust. This has backfired and you have lost your credibility. Whoever creates a neutral and factual news medium is going to win big.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

President Trump took the time to call a widow of a fallen soldier. If she feels he was not "sorry enough", that is her business. We do not care! What we do care about is the tax plan he championed on TV last night which I cannot find a stitch of info on. I also care about the newfound documents about Hillary and Obama's deal with the Russians about the sale of USA uranium to them. Not to mention you dropped the Las Vegas investigation like a hot potato, when it is far from over. I attribute this to your laziness! You need to get real reporters, who do the time to look into stories, rather than go for everything anti Trump! Pity your site, it will fail, if it fails to change.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I've been a MSN customer for a long time, through all their editions. It seems like every time they put out a big spiel about how the upcoming edition is so much better than the previous version. The longer you have it the worse it actually becomes. This newest edition, Windows 10 seems like the very worse than all the previous editions Microsoft has put out. Never & I mean never have I had a upgrade that freezes so much as windows. When I had a Windows 7 computer I downloaded a upgrade. I had it for a week and found out that it was crap. Then I contacted my brother-in-law who is a computer geek & he told me not to download it, and if downloaded, to erase it & go back to Windows 7.

But, I had already did that then. I eventually had to buy a new computer & it came already loaded with Windows 10. The more I use it & have it the worse I hate it. I know this, that the next computer I buy will not be a Microsoft computer. I'm fed up. I'll be buying a Apple. I'm tired of all the freezes & lock ups with Microsoft products, I'm done with Microsoft & their products. So if you're thinking about downloading or buying Microsoft, look elsewhere. Unless you enjoy having to deal with aggravation, indigestion, and just pain in the butt crap. If you like all that then go ahead & buy a Microsoft product. But, the longer you have it, you'll find out like me. Microsoft sucks!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Despite that Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election almost 10 months ago, and holds no position in the government, or the democratic party whatsoever, today, MSN.com despicably selected one article about her, of course one that denigrates and take down her once again. The article in question is titled “SUBPOENAED BY THE FBI?"

At first I was surprised I had not heard about that, one would suppose that this article refers to something actual, important, something that would INFORM you of current events. Well, don’t think that way; you could be not farther from the truth. The article in question was selected by msn.com editors from a fake news site and inserted to pursue an unsaid agenda against Hillary Clinton, maybe even the Democratic Party, and maybe divert from Trump current issues and difficulties. The link identify the source with the phrase “by Swingstate”.

Want to know who is Swing-State? OK, google swing-State.com you will see a list of titles on that page, most of them detrimental to Hillary Clinton. Among them: 5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Would Be A Terrible President, 10 Ridiculous Things Hillary Clinton Has Said On the Campaign Trail, Who Will Most Likely Destroy the U.S. Economy – Trump or Hillary? Of course, the article concludes that would be Hillary, And even one against Bernie Sanders: 5 Reasons Bernie Sanders Would be a Horrible President.

No names, no physical address, nothing other than the titles. At the bottom of the page you will see a link: About. Click on it… It will take you to another page whose only information is printed below, and it has a link in blue color that says Swingstate. About Swingstate - "We are asking questions that others are afraid to ask."

The question now is: WHAT KIND OF JOURNALISM IS PROMOTED AT MSN.COM WHEN THEY SELECT THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS FROM FAKE sites like Swing-State?!! In the front page of MSN.com, the picture of Clinton has a link taking you to one of the aforementioned articles. I mean, msn.com editors must be very proud of their discovery... and their promotion of fake news sites.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

MSN News Comment Section - I feel that MSN or maybe the "Washington Post" is trying to control what the majority is trying to hear and read. We have witnessed fake news and bad news reporting, an agency trying to sway public opinion one way or another. I feel it is the super rich who are controlling the news. I am upset that we citizens cannot make a comment on a topic, stupid or not, some have no other way to communicate with others and looked forward to reading the comments. Me I personally I liked to read the comments, it made news articles worth reading and comments they were putting out made it fun reading. I believe that they got rid of the comments because somebody got their feelings hurt.

Maybe I should contact some of these writers and start my own paper just so people have a place to vent, it's far better than what they are doing now. People now, are beating and killing one another. Let them voice it out in your comment section, maybe you'll find a few bad apples that way too. MSN I am so sad to see you do this, have you decided to refute freedom of speech too. It's almost exactly opposite of what you would expect a paper to do, reporting at its best, lol... Please, put the comments back in. Currently looking for another site that will let me speak freely.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Recently, MSN has removed the comment section from the bottom of their articles. Most of their articles are from the Washington Post, who we know are so far left on the liberal scale you think you're falling off the earth. Anyway, obviously they are afraid of hearing the truth of their garbage posts and won't allow anyone else their opinion. Here is what is at the bottom of their articles now: "MSN has temporarily removed commenting on our websites while we explore better ways for you to engage in discussion on the issues you care about." They should either allow the public opinion to be heard or not be able to publish at all.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I previously wrote a negative review about the cowardly actions of msn of not allowing their readers to comment on their articles. As expected, msn refuses to publish it because it is in conflict with your biased liberal puke agenda. You are nothing but a cheap drug store tabloid with absolutely NO JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!!! Thank God for President Trump! He at least has the balls to call you what you are - FAKE NEWS!

Original review: July 14, 2017

The reason for the review is rather simple. MSN wants to control you. It is always freezing up, very poor service. When you contact them, they blame you for the poor service. Before I could always post in the comment section which they now have removed. They say "try this or that." Why? They removed it themselves and won't put it back. MSN is like a communist or socialist rag.

MSN Company Information