1.05/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

629 Godaddy.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Godaddy was made for simple stay at home moms weaving friendship bracelets that sell in super small quantity. If you have any sort of thriving company you will run into nothing but issues. If you need to upgrade your service, plan on doing it during your slowest month as it can take up to 3 weeks for your website to transfer to a new server. If it even transfers at all. Or all together. Joke. This company is a joke. Long hold times, customer service reps that have no clue about the industry... If you haven't been suckered into working with them run elsewhere fast!!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I got a domain for a business I had and closed 4 years ago in 2014. GoDaddy charged me $255 in 2016 because they said I had hit the recurring payment button and would not remove the charge at that time I canceled the service and behold in 2018 again they charged me $255. I called again and again they didn't remove it, they wont cancel my account and since I have no access to my account because of the old password used they wont help me in getting to my account. I asked them to cancel the recurring payment and to cancel my account and they wont do it.

Their treatment is downright discriminatory and rude, they can care less about you once you leave and apparently they must be in trouble when they keep charging fees unnecessarily. DO NOT USED GODADDY. They don't care about you when you leave them and will lie and cheat even by lying to your credit card company so that they can get those $$$$. DO NOT USE THEM especially if you're Hispanic, I was treated like a second class citizen and I was treated like dirt, this coming from people that answer phone for a living. Go figure.

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

They advertise 24/7 customer support. They do not advertise the wait time is 30 min to speak to a customer service representative. Simple problem of resetting a password is complicated with this company.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

They scammed me by keep auto-renew option by default. Also to stop them from stealing your credit card data you have to delete the domain you already paid for. Worst company ever to buy any domain or hosting.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I couldn't log on to my account because they told me the password is not correct. I set the account long time ago, so I don't recall all PIN numbers and verification codes. I called customer service, but they suck big time and wouldn't help me until I recall some information. I spent almost an hour of aggravation just to get nowhere and decided to abandon the account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

In an attempt to renew my .tv domain on the GoDaddy website I ended up losing it! I’ve ‘owned’ my domain name for over 16 years, so I have some experience with renewing it, this however is the first time using GoDaddy as my registrar. Is GoDaddy’s website fit for purpose? Somehow over a period of an hour or two I was able to pay for my yearly renewal 7 times without my knowledge. Each attempt to pay was met with a blank page except for the GoDaddy logo. Each time I waited to see if a confirmation page would open, each time I went to my customer area to check the domain status and each time I checked my email. On the 8th attempt to pay I was informed the payment was successful. My customer area reflected this one year extension so did the follow up email shortly followed by another seven.

GoDaddy seems to be of the opinion that I deliberately and knowingly, went through the procedure of selecting one year registration from the drop-down menu and then going through the purchasing procedure using two different cards for payment eight times! If their website had informed me I had successfully renewed the domain why would I do that?

Even if it had been my fault for buying the same thing 8 times, it should be irrelevant, it shouldn’t be a problem, ask for a refund for 7 payments within the short refund window and GoDaddy have a happy customer. But no, they are only able to refund all 8 payments but not 7 AND they have to cancel my domain registration, which means I no longer ‘own’ it and it will go up for auction. When I asked why my domain would have to be deleted they blamed Verisign, saying it wasn't possible because they had already registered the domain for eight years with Verisign.

I have since contacted Verisign and I quote “if there was a true technical error, there are means for a registrar such as GoDaddy to request a correction.” I have carefully read the DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, all 14,7776 words and 42 pages, nowhere does it mention Godaddy have the right to delete my domain before it even expires because GoDaddy have overcharged the registrant due to a malfunction in their website.

My domain name was just a bit of a luxury but in some way I had become attached to it, my whole family use it only for email, nothing mission critical; it’s not even losing the domain I mind so much, it is just the way I feel it has been forced out of my control by GoDaddy. So faced with a choice of feeding my kids for a month or losing my domain I didn’t have much of a choice. Needless to say I will not be using GoDaddy again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I was so excited about starting my new business. I’m an entrepreneur and because of the wide advertising campaign Godaddy runs all year. I mistook them for a reputable company. Boy was I wrong. I actually believe that their 48-hour return policy is an outright scam. I was told there was a site-wide issue with their plugins. I had to delete my website 10 times. I called over 15 times during a 3 day period. As I write this issue is still not resolved. Ironically this happened on the second day of hosting at which point I was told it’s a site-wide issue and that I should wait it out exactly 48 hours. Mind you and I can provide screenshots.

Upon calling about my first issue I was harassed and had $1300 worth of products placed in my basket to pay for the next day. This is all within 24 hours of signing up. The guy tried running my card several times by lowering the cost even though I told him I have to approve all purchases with my bank beforehand when it’s over $300. So he was supposed to call me back at 1 pm but instead called me back at 3 pm. By which time their plugins started to give me issues. I ignored over approximately 15 calls from their sales agent to the point I blocked their number. I haven’t gotten good service since. The last call they suggested I delete the site for a 10th time and then tell me it’s past the 48 hours to get a refund. What a disgusting practice. And I know anyone that has a 48-hour return policy has placed a life cycle of 24 hours on the product. I paid for two sites and can’t even get one through the building stage because of this inferior service.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I was a customer for a over 5 years of Godaddy and they decided to cancel all of my products one day all of sudden for no apparent reason and would not reinstate them regardless what document I sent them. Customer service was not cooperative and very disrespectful. Worse company to build and host website as they will just shut down your site. Bad experience. Pure madness over there. They will mess up all of your projects and you would have to start from scratch.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I contacted GoDaddy stating I was getting a Ajax error. Little did I know that it would take four days to determine the issue. I followed the steps to resolve the issue. Updated all plugins and themes, problem not solved. Stripped all plugins except one, problem not resolved. Every time I moved the developer site to the production site Ajax error occurred. GoDaddy stated it was a DNS issue. GoDaddy then told me it was a firewall issue and that needed to whitelist my IP. It is not a good fix, because my IP is dynamic.

After contacting Gravity Forms they said there is no IP to whitelist, because the Ajax error is coming from the Admin-Ajax.php. GoDaddy is stating that it is a permissions issue on the wpadmin folder had only root permissions, causing the Ajax error, permissions reset no more Ajax error. Now getting Error updating plugin Gravity Forms, Firewall blocking update, 502 Error. Disabled firewall, went back to WPAdmin, now getting 500 error. Removed firewall. Still getting 500 error. GoDaddy states they do not know what is causing the issue, only to say everything is good on their side.

Every time I call hosting support at GoDaddy, it is like riding a roller coaster, there are people there that are minimalists and state that the server is fine and I have no problem, and that it is a coding issue. I spoke to a supervisor, and he was not helpful and was not sorry to see me leave after being a customer for 20 years. 18 million customers and they just do not care anymore.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Godaddy is hell. Suspended sending email because I have 7g of files? So what? The upgraded plan says unlimited. Stay away from that server! I think it's retaliation for getting free https instead of their rip-off yearly plan. But I just paid for too many years in advance :(, contract horror.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Godaddy has one primary skill. Finding a new way to upsell you every time you try to log into your own site! Today I was lectured to by "Claudia" at Godadddy's so called Customer Service that because haven't updated my Word Press website from Godaddy in four months I will have pay $53 to be able to mount a new blog. As logging in monthly is not in their Terms of Service Agreement. I asked why I wasn't told it was a "Term of Service". Claudia actually explained to me that buying hosting from them is like buying paint from Home Depot. They can't tell you in advance whether you will need paint thinner or turpentine or a paintbrush. Huh? I finally decided to pay up and if it goes well in 72 hours I will be able to post a blog. To be sure, however, she wanted me to hire their creative department.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Do not use Godaddy. Their tech department is awful. Over 4 years we have had a number of issues and EVERY tech person has a different answer, different training in Godaddy and rarely does a "solution" work. Now, my email locks me out EVERY time with all my company's emails in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and their answer is, "Well, try Firefox, maybe that will work!" CUSTOMER service? NO way.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Awful experience, stay away from them! They automatically charged my credit card 150$ for a service I never opted in! I called them for a refund and instead of returning the amount to my bank account they switched my money to an in store credit in order to make me spend the amount within their site! So pathetic tactic... After so long time waiting their representative today couldn't "understand" the fact that I wanted my money back to my credit card and told me that their policy is not to return money but convert it to in-store credits. Think of it: I charge you without your consent and then I tell you buy something from my store, you cannot get it back!!! Stay away from Godaddy.com.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I called to get some info on one of my domain and the lady told me as my website is not secure I should get a SSL certificate and when I asked about the price she told me it's $135 and I told her that let me think and she right away told me that if I want to buy today there is special going on and it'll cost me $67, as I am not very tech savvy I told her that, "Let me ask my web managing guy and I'll get back to you." She said that I don't need any set up and it'll be done automatic so there will be no extra cost for me to pay the web guy, I liked the idea and bought it right away.

I've been checking since then and it did not happen so I called again today and found out from Abbas that it needs to be set up and if I need the automatic one I have to pay $199, I asked to speak to supervisor and she told me that they are sorry and they'll talk to the person who initially sold and offered me that the auto SSL certificate is $250 and she can discount this service by 20% and the total cost to me would be $200. Obviously I was upset as they all are just giving me different price and to my surprise I was told later that this is in US dollars and not Canadian which was not even disclosed ever.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Most every site I am spammed is hosted by GoDaddy. They love spammers. It brings them lots of $$$ and does not harm them personally. The spammers are from all sorts of businesses. Godaddy must be stopped. Their officers should be in jail for life.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Updated on 10/23/2018: Just this morning I received an e-mail from Bluehost that my domain name is still not transferred. I think GoDaddy's behavior is not only incompetent, it is downright criminal. Do not even think of dealing with this company; you will be sorry.

Updated on 10/15/2018: I jumped through all the hoops I was required to and contacted Bluehost, who put through the domain transfer request. GODADDY REJECTED IT in an email that literally made no sense, other than to seem to say that they didn't want to do it. I am livid! They told me I didn't remove the privacy (I already did) and then I would get another EPP code and have to call Bluehost and start the process again. If these people are so incompetent how do they even stay in business?

Original Review: First, they sold me two different products that did the same thing. I found that out from a subsequent salesperson. So I got a refund. Then, another salesperson told me something different than the first two had said. The site is incredibly difficult to use. I decided to go with Bluehost and spent 1 1/2 hours today just trying to get my domain name transferred to Bluehost. I don't think the chat person could even see the screens they were sending me to, which didn't say what the chat person said they would. I received an email that said one of my products was canceled; the chat person said it was registration that was canceled. So why can't I believe the e-mail? I'm so glad I am going with Bluehost, whose techs really know what they are talking about. If I could leave no stars, I would. Don't even start with these people; it will be a nightmare if you ever want to leave it. I wish I hadn't.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Very very worst service, please remove that "AWARD WINNING SUPPORT TEAM" from your front end. No doubts solved by that customer care. Dear guys, business people please don't go with this for your business, it will spoil everything.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I have purchased numerous domain names from Godaddy over the years. The ongoing problem they continue to have is their automatic renewal system. The last domain I registered, once again as I now always do, I had to track down how NOT to have my registration automatically renewed to ensure I wouldn't get hit with charges I didn't want. They do not make it easy. It's not an 'opt out' or 'opt in' option when you sign up.

You have to physically hunt for it and I am sure there is a reason for that... Extra fraudulent income for them! So imagine my surprise when without any warning, and knowing I did not request my domain name to be renewed, they stole $19.99 from my account! Talking to them is a joke. Even with my account number, the transaction ID, the transaction number... If I didn't have my long lost code to get in, I was out of luck. They are rip off artists to the nth degree, and I would avoid them like the plague if you don't want nonsense charges being zapped out of your bank without any way to prove you opted out.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Worst service and repeatedly miscommitting and ask for the money. First when I asked them about my requirements that I want 100 mail, domain name and want to host a dot net project with SQL server they recommended me the Linux hosting plan and add the plan to my cart. I paid for this. When I am going to publish my website a faces some problem called them they told I have to purchase windows plan for that and why previously they added c panel. They told, "Sorry for previous commitment you have to purchase new."

In the time of my purchase they called me repeatedly but when I am facing problem They also take my number and Email not even contact me executives repeatedly telling lies. They don't have sound technical knowledge. When I asked Akhila ** that I will directly complain share your employee id directly denied to share the employee id. I think Godaddy is a big fraud. Empid: (not agreed to disclose). 12.18pm, 2-0ctober-2018.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I have been in the IT field since 1984, and have used several hosting companies over the past several years, but GoDaddy is the worst I have ever subscribed to! I had paid for a domain and email account on Oct. 3rd, 2017. I had surgery and that didn't go very well and I spent several months in ICU in a coma. Keep in mind I paid for one year upfront. After getting out of the hospital, I received an email from them that my services are due for renewal. I called them to advise that I thought this was not due till October. 3rd. I advised them that I'm on a government disability that pays me once a month and even though my account is up for renewal... (They claim)... I can't pay till October. 3rd. I went into a little detail about being out of work etc. even though that shouldn't matter since I'm already paid up till October.

They said, "That's ok just call us back when you can pay for renewal." Well I thought ok that's great, good customer service. Well was I WRONG!!! I got slammed with dozens of harassing and threatening emails telling me that they want their money plus another $80 - if I want to recover my accounts. Next thing I find out is that the emails are being held back and not being delivered to me. I had multiple emails from FEMA regarding the recent natural disasters among other emails. I called them several times over the past week about the emails they kept sending to my Gmail account and they claim there's no problem just pay for it when I get paid.

Finally I can't even log into the GoDaddy payment website so I call them today and now they say your domain fee is past due, but your email is still working, but since you didn't pay for your domain they are blocking all emails. Remember, I paid for this for a year in advance last October and it's not due till this October. Today is Saturday Sept. 22nd 2018. They began blocking my emails this past week, and prior to that they were delaying all emails for more than a day even though the payments are not even due till next month. All I can say is, this shows very unprofessional tactics and rotten customer service. If you are thinking of using them for anything, you're better off using two tin cans and a string for your communications because you'll have better luck and a lot less headaches.

I could write a novel here about the tricks they pulled on me when I first signed up to use their domains and email services such as trying to push me into having them add thousands of dollars in web design, search engine listing, upgraded services for much higher fees, and I swear they must employ felons and con-men because the tactics they use are almost criminal. Here's a bit of advice from a guy that has several other accounts through other companies, all of which are still working... Before going down the same dark road with GoDaddy: "Caveat Emptor" which is Latin for let the buyer beware, meaning the buyer assumes the risk in a transaction.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am running dedicated server on Godaddy.com, one day my server space was full, so I was getting no disk space error on my website, so I called GoDaddy customer care, I told I need to purchase more space. One girl named "BANDA" was attending my call, she told me, "You have to pay some 5k INR more for this," I agreed. She added item in my cart and told me to pay, when I completed payment and checked my website, that no disk space error was still there, when I seen my product for checking space is increased or not, I was surprised - she increased my RAM instead of Disk SPACE. When I told her this, she told me, it happen by mistake from her and told sorry to me. Also she told she will start refund process in next day, she will call me for this, but after that I never got any call.

I called GoDaddy customer care many times, every time they told me, "You will get solution soon." But after 2 months I never got a call, even when I told, "No problem. Let downgrade my plan," they told me it is not possible, I have to change the server. I don't understand why I need to change the server, if I can upgrade in 1 click, why can't downgrade in 1 click. I feel cheated with this company, even I have to pay 6000 INR per month because they did mistake. I am planning to do legal case in Ahmedabad against this company.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Someone stole my credit card information to pay for his or her due on this site. I have no business with this site and have never try to order anything; neither have I any intention to do so in the future. I ended up cancelling the charge. Apparently they have very insecure payment/billing system. They don't even ask you for CVV if someone try to create an account there. At the minimum they should ask for CVV to minimize the fraud risk. Avoid using this site!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

This company is probably one of the worst in 20 years I've dealt with. I feel cheated and robbed. They gave my mom about a $500-$800 extra charge, then they kept doing little add-ons that were FREE with other hosting. Pathetic.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

The "awarding winning" customer service they advertise has over 47 minutes of hold time. Whether you are chatting or trying to call. This company does not understand customer service. Billing is shady and happens without authorization.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Had a trial period for domain name. When it expired they charged my company credit card EVEN though I had auto renew off when I got my credit card statement and it reflected GoDaddy. I tried to cancel and they refused to give me my money back. They make you put financial info in to scam you. Worse mistake I’ve made in my company was to deal with GoDaddy!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Godaddy is the sleaziest web services company I have ever experienced. It starts from the top in this company, they incentive their customer service reps on new sales of any of their products. So when you receive a call from their company or you call them, beware that you will get charged for something on your account without you knowing it. And if your auto renewal is not turned on, they will shut off your services after 30 days. I'm sure Godaddy does not pay all of their net 30, so it would be nice to see them get shut down!! I read all of the stories on this site and they are true. If the customer service reps cannot make a buck off of you, they will get off the phone and not help you. Stay away!!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

So I just logged into my GoDaddy account, and noticed that one of my more valuable domain names "Expired" yesterday! I'm in SHOCK, because I know I had set it to auto renew. In an effort to get to the bottom of this, I looked back in my emails, to the email message from GoDaddy, that warns you when domain names are about to expire. I did have a message from GoDaddy, and it said that this particular domain name was set to AUTO-RENEW. It's right here in my email. I have not been in my GoDaddy account since I got that email. Yet, somebody had turned OFF the auto-renew. I was about to lose a valuable domain name. LUCK was with me, that for another reason, I logged into my account, saw this happening, and was able to renew that name. I do NOT trust them anymore. It's a SHAME.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Been with them for years and every time I try to log in it is a hassle. They keep saying it is the cache. I type directly from paper and it does not log in. So yeah I get to spend half a day arguing with rude people.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I have been with GoDaddy for years but only because of the difficulty of switching domain providers. When you want your website to run smoothly for a business, you try and keep things easy. I have never understood the GoDaddy account manager. It all seems needlessly complicated and designed to make you pay more than you should. I paid for an email plan, got the receipt, and then went back to managements and it told me to pay again. I have recently missed out on very important client emails because one day, my email forwarding decided to stop working unbeknownst to me. No warning; no nothing to tell me that my clients were trying to reach me and all think they are being ignored. I have decided to leave GoDaddy and find another provider, even if it is a huge pain in the butt to do so.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We bought a domain name from GoDaddy, paid for 3 years. After under a year they claimed that we don't own it because we cancelled it. We demanded proof of cancellation but they didn't have it. We never cancelled it. I don't know how FCC allows them to get away with this. Unless Ajit Pai has any relationship with Godaddy. Make no mistake. Don't fall for Godaddy's fake promotions. Their so called customer service people are so rude and hang up or throw you back in the queue if they are not going to make any sales and commission off your call. The supervisors never come to the phone, the hold is over an hour. Beware, don't become a victim like us.

GoDaddy.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

GoDaddy is one of the most popular web hosts in the world, and currently serves over 45 million domains. It is known for its low cost, domain name auctions, and its back-ordering policy for unavailable domains.

• Easy to use: GoDaddy comes with an integrated control panel that makes it easy to access email, upload web page files, and install add-ons.

• Straightforward setup: Once you purchase hosting services, it is easy to set up your account and begin using it.

• 24-hour customer support: GoDaddy offers a variety of customer support options 24 hours a day. There is an online FAQ to help customers get answers to common problems they may encounter. Phone and email support is also available. Despite GoDaddy’s size, customer service emails are answered within 24 hours.

• Website builder costs extra: Customers who don’t want to design their website from scratch must pay extra fees to access GoDaddy’s website builder tools, although the tools are very useful for both beginning and seasoned web designers.

• Storage space: The economy plan comes with only 10GB of storage space – enough for most small business owners, but anyone who plans to expand his/her business and consequently his/her website may end up paying more for extra space. Even GoDaddy’s advanced plans offer comparatively little space – you can get unlimited storage space and bandwidth, but your database is limited to 1GB.

• Shopping cart: Ecommerce tools cost extra, and the shopping cart has an inventory cap. If you want to offer more inventory, you have to pay an extra fee.

• Best for: Personal website owners, web hosting companies and bloggers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Godaddy.com questions and answers

What problem is GoDaddy trying to solve?
There are approximately 210 million small businesses worldwide; GoDaddy helps them get online. We are dedicated to helping small businesses turn their powerful ideas into meaningful action. GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What sets GoDaddy apart from the competition?
Often technology companies force their customers to choose between technology and support, delivering one but not the other. At GoDaddy, we break that compromise and deliver both great products and great support to our customers. We believe engaging with our customers in a proactive, consultative way helps them knock down the technology hurdles they face. And, through the thousands of conversations we have with our customers every day, we receive valuable feedback that enables us to continually evolve our products and solutions.
What needs do your products services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
GoDaddy operates the world’s largest domain marketplace, where our customers can find the perfect name to match their idea. We provide website building, hosting and security tools to help customers easily construct and expand their online presence.

In addition, GoDaddy’s product suite includes Get Found to help small businesses attract new customers on popular destinations including Google and Yelp and Online Store which provides everything a small business owner needs to open and run a full ecommerce store. We also offer productivity tools including Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and Get Paid.

What sets us apart from competitors is our intense focus on customer service. About 60 percent of our workforce is dedicated to customer care. These are the friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate people who are there any time of day or night to help a customer resolve a problem or answer questions. Many of our customers tell us having our personalized technology resources available around the clock is like having their very own IT department at their disposal, at no cost.
How does GoDaddy measure success?
GoDaddy measures success against our mission and values. GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
A common misconception about our industry is that you have to be “tech savvy” to create a website. At GoDaddy, we leverage what we know about our customers to give them simple products and services that work fit their needs. If they have questions, we have localized customer support agents available for personalized support around-the-clock.

Some consumers don’t know what GoDaddy does because of our past advertising. When Blake Irving joined as CEO in January 2013, he shifted GoDaddy’s advertising to focus on small businesses and how GoDaddy enables them to successfully get online and grow their digital presence.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
GoDaddy essentially ‘democratized’ domain names back when the company was born in 1997. Before the company launched, the domain name registration process was complicated and expensive. GoDaddy brought mainstream marketing, competitive prices, reliable technology and personalized customer service to the early days of domain name registration, which revolutionized the registrar landscape and propelled GoDaddy to its No. 1 ranking in the world.

Today, GoDaddy has evolved and provides small businesses owners with the products and services they need to manage and grow their business. GoDaddy offers Website Builder, Online Store and professional design services for websites.

GoDaddy also offers Get Found, to help small businesses attract new customers and productivity tools including: Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and a tool to help small businesses Get Paid.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about GoDaddy?
Has your business received any awards that your customers would like to know about?
In 2014, GoDaddy won the following awards: 2014 Stevie Awards Sales & Customer Service, Bay Area’s 2014 Top Work Places (Bay Area News Group), Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (Seattle Business Magazine), Iowa’s 2014 Top Workplaces (Des Moines Register), 2014 Best Places to Work in the Valley (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 AZ Most Admired Companies (AZ Big Media), 2014 Valley’s Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards.
How has GoDaddy grown or evolved?
GoDaddy has refined its user-experience and reinvigorated product offerings sharply focused on helping small businesses effortlessly leverage the power of the Internet. GoDaddy has also shifted our brand strategy to revolve around small businesses.

Godaddy.com Company Information