1.11/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 24, 2018

555 Godaddy.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 24, 2018

Godaddy called and said that I needed an SSL on my website so I added it and then they told me that it would be up and running in 24 hours. So 3 months later I find out they never added it and I had to get a web developer to add it to my website but they charged me for it. I called and they wouldn't cancel the SSL or refund me any money.

Original review: April 23, 2018

My hosting account canceled yesterday. I found out this morning that our website is completely gone. I called their tech support. After an hour of waiting on hold, I got through to a representative that informed that they have to restore our website and it will be for a charge of $150. Bear in mind, I get calls from Godaddy almost every month about email, domain, and hosting upgrades but of course they never contacted me about my hosting account coming up for cancellation. They do this on purpose.

I asked to speak with a manager and was told that the manager is really busy and although they can't waive the restore fee, they could work out a deal for my hosting package to reduced IF I sign up for three years. This is their business model. They allow accounts to cancel, charge you $150, and coax customers into signing up for three years at a discount that negates the $150 fee they "cannot waive". It's going on two hours and I'm still waiting to be connected to a supervisor.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 19, 2018

I have been a member of GoDaddy for as long as they exist and since they bought a local service provider. In the early days they had good customer service even though you had to pay for the phone call to them. Today, my email disappeared out of nowhere. Previously when they changed from one platform to another, they lost the diagrams on my web page that I have had with them for years. And after spending 2 hours of my time trying to get to my email/resetting password not working - though multiple trials and not getting to a tech support person (told there is no such thing - only hosting - who tries to upsell you) I am very seriously thinking of leaving them after all these years... STAY AWAY. I would not recommend due to lack of customer care and service expecting you to upgrade to new technology - that costs them less and you more.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Was referred by others to use Godaddy.com to build my business website. Started building, I needed to be able to "password protect a webpage", but Godaddy does not have that capability. Went to Weebly.com, easy to use drag and drop process and you can password protect your entire site or just single pages. Cost for is comparable. I found out too late, after paying for Godaddy, that it did not meet my needs.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I went to renew one URL and register 2 more early this year. What should have cost around $30 ran almost $100. I was shocked so I contacted them and was told I had ordered a secure site which I did not want. I requested a refund and was told I had to set up the authentication but I insisted I didn't want this and said, "Just refund me." Thinking that was that, I moved on until I was working in QuickBooks today and saw no refund was processed. So I started a Chat session and what is below is proof I lost an hour of my life to these clowns. DON'T BOTHER WITH THEM! Shysters is what they are.

I tried to upload the receipt but was informed the file type wasn't allowed (pasted into Word with all pertinent info) so here it is: “Your renewal receipt. Just a heads up. The items below have been automatically renewed. To review all your products and services, please go to My Account.” Go to My Account. “We have billed your Visa card ending with the last two digits: ** for the amount of $96.28. Your product(s) includes enrollment in our automatic renewal service. This keeps your products up and running by automatically charging the then-current renewal fees to your payment method on file just before they're set to expire, with no further action on your part. You may cancel this service at any time by turning off the auto-renewal feature on the Renewals and Billing page in your GoDaddy account.”

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?

Original review: April 9, 2018

Horrible company. I have deluxe hosting, nothing deluxe about it and have paid and bought more and more resources and they still crash my site! They are like Del Boy and Rodney of the hosting world thieves!! Don’t test them. Go elsewhere. They don’t even give refunds. Utter disgrace and daylight robbery. DON'T GO WITH Godaddy. GO WITH ANYONE BUT!!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Today I found my website not working. I thought has being hack by someone. My website was shut down, I was thinking that my Godaddy hosting due to date. Then I go the Godaddy, manage the hosting, found that my hosting not expire, that I check my website backend link it's working, on the hosting manager page have a noticeable <<>>. Godaddy are you seriously? This is how you treat your customer, your price increase every season, if not upgrade then force shut down my website. Goddady is a money black hole, once I'm getting closer to it, I fell deeply. Sorry, Goddady. I will not upgrade it, I don't know when will increase plan again. I will migrate it to another.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I have been a customer of GoDaddy for over ten years. I bought several domains, a website and my emails for my company. At first they seemed to be helpful, honest and had good customer service. Over the past ten plus years they have nickeled and dimed me to death increasing pricing and making changes which required me to buy new enhancements and pay higher prices for the ones I already had. The last straw was when they completely deleted one of our company emails without any notice or reasoning... This obviously caused the loss of valuable information and email history.

When calling to deal with them we have been increasingly treated extremely poorly and when asking to speak to management they refuse or connect us with more uncaring employees! I would urge anyone starting a business to find another company to trust with your most important items such as a website, domain and emails! Don't make the same mistake we made, because it is difficult to change later and GoDaddy doesn't care how long you have been a customer or how many thousands of dollars you have spent with them!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Hi, I am a user of Godaddy. I have more than 5 products with Godaddy. Every product I have purchased with them either that is domain or ssl takes too much time to implement because of worst customer support. Many time it has conveyed by customer care that implementation of certificate and issues that I am getting in their product is not their duty to solve. It is concerned by the owner and programmer. Case gone worst when it comes to the matter of implementation of SSL.

Original review: April 2, 2018

You'd think, wouldn't you, that a company that has repeat customer business would treat those customers with respect. Not in the case of GoDaddy. No. When you log into buy a new domain, they offer the domain to you at .99, but by the time you get to check out, with add-ons etc, that .99 is now £42.99. Ok so you strip out the add-ons and then it's just the domain. So how come it's still 9.88, well that's because you're a loyal customer. Only first time buyers get this. So How can you find this out, well you can't unless of course you click on ** disclaimer. The tiny part of the webpage designed for you not to click on as it looks like an error has occurred.

They do this to blatantly mislead. This, I believe, on their UK site is blatantly misleading and against UK Law regarding Trading Standards. It actually took one of their customer service people nearly ten minutes to find it. He told me that the site doesnt know you're not a 1st time buyer until you check out... Oh really? Then why not put that info next to the .99 offer then. Appalling scam targeted at loyal customers. I will be moving ALL my domains away from them.

Original review: March 30, 2018

One month before domain renewal date I received an email to renew with 25% discount. I clicked the link which failed but did yield a code. There was nowhere to put the code! The agent informed me that I could cancel my domain and receive a refund but could no longer use the domain! Prior to the domain renewal date and before any money has changed hands.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have had an account with, and referred Godaddy hosting to over 100 clients in the last 10 years. Nine years were great, no regrets. For the last 6-8 months I have seen a trend so constant, it has to be intentional. Once a week now I get a call from a client that their hosting is down. And they have no idea what to do, so I call and get the same story 9 out of ten times... "Sorry sir, we cannot retrieve your database if you re-instate your hosting account because during auto-renewal the card on file did not work and we sent e-mails out to warn the account holder about this. After 10 days if the account is not paid on, the database goes gets de-activated and we need $150 (they claim they get none of this fee) to re-instate the database (your website)."

THIS IS SIMPLY EXTORTION... PAY UP OR YOUR WEBSITE DIES. It happens with domain registry as well. This has happened at least 15 times recently after nine years of it NEVER happening. The funny thing is, I have scoured client emails and found nothing anywhere about the charge or issue but do find other Godaddy emails. One time the card "did not work" to auto-renew a hosting account but a week later worked renew a domain named, when nothing was changed.

So I looked for reasons people may fall into a mistake from website UI changes to Godaddy besides the intentional lack of warning, the renewals section... I reviewed the renewals page with a support agent asking why they changed the big green on and off slide button that used to be how to indicate auto renew with a new layout, he said they had complaints it was too difficult to understand???!

So the new solution was to list the services with checkable boxes and have the choices to "ADD AUTO-RENEW", "CANCEL SERVICES" and a couple others. When I pointed out that there was no difference with the service that had auto renew initiated and the one that didn't, he scoffed and said "Except right next to it where it says "renews on 10/2/19" or "cancels on 10-4-20". I looked and he was correct technically, but I asked, "if the intention was to make it more clear then why is that line written with that language rather than "Auto renew on-renews 10-2-18" and why is it the smallest thinnest font in light gray and everything else is bold and black?!?

He could only say... "good point, I don't know why". Well Godaddy, we all know why... because you are too big now, laws and ethics no longer are applicable as you don't care about individual customers when you can make more by enforcing and exploiting every standard and regulation regardless of how ridiculous and allow for people to make mistakes to charge to fix it. SERIOUSLY FED UP AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH AN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Where do I even start? Exceedingly long hold times as long as 37 minutes. Rude, cutesy customer "service" people that won't answer a direct question. Promises of callbacks that never happen. Double billing and surprise charges. Also, Godaddy is never responsible for any error. It's always someone else's fault. If you request a supervisor, they will refuse to connect you. At the end of the day, they all suck.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have been with Godaddy for over 5 years now and up until about a year ago I would have said Godaddy had the best customer service and referred everyone I met to them. However, something has changed. It literally went from one of the best customer service companies to one of the worst, on par with an internet service provider or cable company. I have done a lot of business with them and have had to call them a lot over the years and it was never that bad except for maybe an occasional wait.

Now, it's like I'm dealing people who all they want to do is sell me something, wait times over an hour, and often times transfers to different departments over and over because no one knows how to answer website security questions. By the way, as I am writing this I have been on hold for 66 minutes... This was never the case prior to this past 10 months or so. I do not know if they were bought out or something but Godaddy SUCKS now! I'm really pissed I have so many products with them as I am dreading having to switch providers... But it is probably worth it. If you are thinking about Godaddy, don't do it!!!

Original review: March 22, 2018

I've had domains with this company for years and years with no problems, but this year, they began renewing my domains without my permission for 3 years at a time several months in a row. (After I asked around a bit, I found that this has happened to a number of other people I know as well.) They did it twice without me noticing, then on the third time I contacted them and first, they tried to convince me that I had done it myself, and when that didn't work, escalated it to their fraud department, which immediately called it fraud, but then refused to refund my money. So, here's the deal: If it's fraud, and someone hacked my account... They got nothing from it.

Godaddy received the renewal money, and I still have my domains (until like 2024 at this point...). My only conclusion is that GoDaddy is doing this intentionally, because they're the only winner here. They lock you in for years, then tell you they can't refund your money because ICANN can't "turn back time", so the domains are just yours for the time purchased. Then they tell you, "you can get your money back if you cancel these URLs..." Which means they have the ability to RE-SELL THEM. I'm convinced this is entirely internal, and intentional. We'll see how they deal with my bank now, as I've opened fraud cases on all of the charges with them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Original review: March 22, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS LOUSY COMPANY! Godaddy is a sneaky and unethical company! They take Domain names just to take them and try reselling to anyone who was thinking about starting a website. These idiots take names and not even use them!

Original review: March 15, 2018

I got a huge surprise when I opened my credit card bill and found close to $1500 of charges from Godaddy. I called right away and they claimed I had only 5 days to refute a charge. One of the charges was for a product I bought 5 years ago and thought I had cancelled, but they strangely set it on auto renew to activate for another 5 years, without warning, and without notifying me of the impending charges. When I said I never received any notice they claimed it's not their policy to send a notice before charging customers. (Apparently, I was responsible for looking at my Godaddy account every 5 days to be sure I wasn't charged?) Total scam!

Then, as we looked back through my bills, there were several extra charges. For example, charges for an add-on email despite not reaching the maximum of my email package. The experience prompted me to look deeper and I saw that incorrect charges had occurred several times through the years. The worst part is that I have solid legal standing to challenge them, but was told that they would freeze my emails if I challenged the charge through my credit card company. So I would basically destroy my business to fight for a few hundred dollars that are rightfully mine.

Finally a manager did give me a refund but only for part of these enormous charges, but nonetheless I am out several hundred dollars. If you haven't signed up, don't. If you do use Godaddy, check your bills very very carefully. For me, I plan to migrate my services elsewhere as soon as possible. Despite spending thousands of dollars, they wanted to nickel and dime me with sneaky charges. They could have had a customer for life, but I hate being scammed!

Original review: March 13, 2018

Recent customer of Godaddy and my website went due to a software error the company has acknowledge as their fault. Technical support will not help and are requiring a $149 payment in order to recover my website. I had (5) backups done for the website and mysteriously the archive files for the backups on Godaddy's server have disappeared, leaving Godaddy to explain that it's an error they have no control over. As a customer, I would have expected a company to manage my complaint better, rather than demand additional money when their software goes bad. It took months to complete the website and it was used to sell my products. Now I don't have a website and feel I am being held hostage to either pay them more money or start from the beginning.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I have two free email account with GoDaddy, they suddenly deleted all the emails without let me know or any reason and doesn't any sense for it. When I tried to recover email, they charged me $50 for chargeback with no refund. When I canceled listing domain when I canceled it before I got confirmation, they won't refund me for anything. Registered domain(MoSouls.com) and somehow godaddy let me pay for two years, couldn't cancel it right after and before the second year. No matter how many emails/chat or call, they just want to take money with no reasonable explanations.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I have experienced the worst service with Godaddy. You are cheating the customers. I am with the Godaddy for the past 10 years and I feel ashamed of it. I renewed 3 domains for 2,400. Your support team was also in the call from Bangalore. Mr. Mohammed ** spoke with me at last. Before check out it was 2,400. It was showing me the final pricing. I checked with my card and I got a receipt of Rs.3532. I asked him. He is saying I do know. Even he knows it was 2400 before giving the checkout. He gave me a final confirmation to proceed to check out. Now he is saying don't know. Don’t cheat the customers. And a worst customer care support. The customer care support is 0. I don’t recommended Godaddy to anyone.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Right from the start the representatives were trying to inflate the worth of a 11 year parked domain site the had only 12 snaps on Wayback Machine all of which never contained any content. Additionally, GoDaddy was the host and the listing was private via Whois. Big conflict as GoDaddy asked for my price settings and immediately set theirs as the only value that is acceptable by the way it was $4900.00. Just a commission scam. Never any negation on my part regarding the facts that the site had always been idle. I can only surmise they know I am a Doctor so they think I must have money. This was a site to be devoted to pets. No one ever asked. Buyer beware.

Original review: March 9, 2018

My dear Mr. ** and Mr. ** make my help Even by my mistake I buying the wrong domain with spelling mistakes two time. First time Mr. ** and 2nd time Mr. ** make my help and solve my problem. Both of are very nice person. Thank you both of you and Godaddy.com.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have been a GoDaddy customer for many many years, with several accounts, and hundreds of domain registered. We had a clients site who posted a recipe which got a DMCA copyright infringement claim against it. We removed the article immediately, but they still suspended the entire account. It would be one thing if they just suspended the one website that had the claim, but they suspended ALL of our websites. Forgetting the fact that the article in question was in full compliance with the fair use act, and we deleted the offending article, they STILL suspended our account.

If you host clients sites, DO NOT EVER USE GODADDY. You are better off using an off-shore account in Hong Kong or Singapore. We removed the article at 9:00 am on March 6th (Guam time). As of 3:00 pm on March 9th (Guam time), our account is still down. (which would have been the evening of the 5th and early morning of the 8th US mainland time). The losses to our business, and our clients business exceeds $50,000.00 per day. We will never trust Godaddy again. We are not only moving our hosting, we will transfer registrars as well, and never, EVER give Godaddy another dime of our business. They not only lost us as an Enterprise Business account, they lost my personal account of 70+ domains and sites as well.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I've been a Godaddy customer for over 8 years and service used to be great! Yesterday, I accidentally deleted one of my WordPress websites, and they said the only way to restore it would be for $150! I had no choice -- they said it would take 24 hours, & it still not up. Now they say 72 hours. My fax-through-the-mail also stopped working and again they said they would respond in 72 hours. I just cancelled it. They will be losing a lot of customers.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Calling GoDaddy for help with a product you bought from them? Be prepared for them to say "you need to call X for that, it has nothing to do with us" when, in fact, the issue almost always lies with them. They talked me into upgrading to another email product for my company because could not get my current email system to work properly. They lied about the upgrade as well. They told me the upgraded program come with x, y and z - it came with nothing! Now they are nickel and diming me for everything! All GoDaddy does is pass the buck and lie, pass the buck and lie. If you read all of these reviews and still buy a GoDaddy product you will get what you deserve!

Original review: March 1, 2018

I contracted them 6 weeks ago for web design that was supposed to take 7-10 business days. I wrote all the copy, and laid out every page in great detail. As the 7th and 10th days came and went I reached out to my web designer on the email he sent me, with no response at all. When I called, I was on hold with various customer service reps for over an hour and they said he was away from his desk. They then had me explain everything so they could pass it along. They may be good once the final site is finished (on whatever timeline is convenient for them) but the complete lack of communication and responsiveness is unbelievable!

Original review: March 1, 2018

I'm a web designer by trade and that means I use a lot of hosting co. to get the job done. I had heard awful things about Godaddy from other people in my field but hadn't done any biz with them recently. I can say this with no emotion attached: Dealing with their support staff was THE worst and most unhelpful experience I have had in 15 years of IT and web design.

I don't feel like I can drive it home enough with standard English, it was almost... cartoonishly bad. To the point where I felt like the support rep I was working with wanted this to be an awful, unhelpful, pointless, experience for the both of us. I should mention that after a 1.5 hour on a chat line NOTHING was accomplished. And that this entire experience could have been avoided if the rep would have looked up my account at the start of the interaction.

Oh and I should also mention that while all of this is going on the tasteless up-sale pitches are flying in fast and furious. I find it somewhat ludicrous to think someone would increase their service package with these clowns after the veil is lifted and you see how dysfunctional working with them is first hand. And the risk of discerning my review DreamHost who I deal with on most of my project is prompt helpful and polite and use real English to help me solve my IT problems quickly and permanently. Avoid at all costs, if you have a client that is using them tell them to change providers.

Original review: March 1, 2018

My domain is up for renewal on March 17th 2018. I renewed my registration along with privacy protection on February 7th online for two years. GoDaddy, days later tried to upsell me to a 6 year renewal charging my checking account the same payment three times. I had my bank reject and reverse two of the payments, since GoDaddy would not correct the duplicate payments. They have since kidnapped and deactivated my domain registration even though the payment went through to renew for two years on February 7th.

Go Daddy is now penalizing me by shutting down my website. I'm paid ahead for two year and my renewal date is not until March 17th but they have shut me down. I'm trying to get legal help have notified Consumer Affairs, Turko, Elder Law Advocacy. To be honest I also fear that I'm dealing with discrimination. The supervisor at Go Daddy had a very cold I could care less attitude, would not correct the error and was angry that I stopped payment on the unauthorized payments.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

As soon as I purchased a domain name from Godaddy I started receiving lots and lots of calls and emails. Nobody told me that I'll have to purchase the privacy coverage otherwise my information will be public. I didn't signed up for that. My email was hacked. My email at the beginning was full of spams and I had to call my credit card to change my information. I don't feel that Godaddy cares about his customers more than the money. Just for reference I paid almost $4000 for a dedicated server and other services. I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me that the only way to stop the calls is to purchase the privacy coverage. What a shame. I'm very upset and never going to buy from this website again.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

For eight years we have been a loyal customer and GD has made thousands of dollars from us. Every year they increased their fees and keep upselling. ROI is awful and the customer service is poor. They have no respect for business owners time. It's a great disappointment since they don't care about clients retention. I wish... a long time ago I would have moved my service to another hosting company. They don't appreciate and deserve my account. Don't' make the mistake we made. You will regret it. Stay away from GD. Twice they had my site offline for more than 72 hours and all they say is sorry... what about the business I lost. Who is going to pay for that GD?

GoDaddy.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

GoDaddy is one of the most popular web hosts in the world, and currently serves over 45 million domains. It is known for its low cost, domain name auctions, and its back-ordering policy for unavailable domains.

• Easy to use: GoDaddy comes with an integrated control panel that makes it easy to access email, upload web page files, and install add-ons.

• Straightforward setup: Once you purchase hosting services, it is easy to set up your account and begin using it.

• 24-hour customer support: GoDaddy offers a variety of customer support options 24 hours a day. There is an online FAQ to help customers get answers to common problems they may encounter. Phone and email support is also available. Despite GoDaddy’s size, customer service emails are answered within 24 hours.

• Website builder costs extra: Customers who don’t want to design their website from scratch must pay extra fees to access GoDaddy’s website builder tools, although the tools are very useful for both beginning and seasoned web designers.

• Storage space: The economy plan comes with only 10GB of storage space – enough for most small business owners, but anyone who plans to expand his/her business and consequently his/her website may end up paying more for extra space. Even GoDaddy’s advanced plans offer comparatively little space – you can get unlimited storage space and bandwidth, but your database is limited to 1GB.

• Shopping cart: Ecommerce tools cost extra, and the shopping cart has an inventory cap. If you want to offer more inventory, you have to pay an extra fee.

• Best for: Personal website owners, web hosting companies and bloggers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Godaddy.com questions and answers

What problem is GoDaddy trying to solve?
There are approximately 210 million small businesses worldwide; GoDaddy helps them get online. We are dedicated to helping small businesses turn their powerful ideas into meaningful action. GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What sets GoDaddy apart from the competition?
Often technology companies force their customers to choose between technology and support, delivering one but not the other. At GoDaddy, we break that compromise and deliver both great products and great support to our customers. We believe engaging with our customers in a proactive, consultative way helps them knock down the technology hurdles they face. And, through the thousands of conversations we have with our customers every day, we receive valuable feedback that enables us to continually evolve our products and solutions.
What needs do your products services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
GoDaddy operates the world’s largest domain marketplace, where our customers can find the perfect name to match their idea. We provide website building, hosting and security tools to help customers easily construct and expand their online presence.

In addition, GoDaddy’s product suite includes Get Found to help small businesses attract new customers on popular destinations including Google and Yelp and Online Store which provides everything a small business owner needs to open and run a full ecommerce store. We also offer productivity tools including Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and Get Paid.

What sets us apart from competitors is our intense focus on customer service. About 60 percent of our workforce is dedicated to customer care. These are the friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate people who are there any time of day or night to help a customer resolve a problem or answer questions. Many of our customers tell us having our personalized technology resources available around the clock is like having their very own IT department at their disposal, at no cost.
How does GoDaddy measure success?
GoDaddy measures success against our mission and values. GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
A common misconception about our industry is that you have to be “tech savvy” to create a website. At GoDaddy, we leverage what we know about our customers to give them simple products and services that work fit their needs. If they have questions, we have localized customer support agents available for personalized support around-the-clock.

Some consumers don’t know what GoDaddy does because of our past advertising. When Blake Irving joined as CEO in January 2013, he shifted GoDaddy’s advertising to focus on small businesses and how GoDaddy enables them to successfully get online and grow their digital presence.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
GoDaddy essentially ‘democratized’ domain names back when the company was born in 1997. Before the company launched, the domain name registration process was complicated and expensive. GoDaddy brought mainstream marketing, competitive prices, reliable technology and personalized customer service to the early days of domain name registration, which revolutionized the registrar landscape and propelled GoDaddy to its No. 1 ranking in the world.

Today, GoDaddy has evolved and provides small businesses owners with the products and services they need to manage and grow their business. GoDaddy offers Website Builder, Online Store and professional design services for websites.

GoDaddy also offers Get Found, to help small businesses attract new customers and productivity tools including: Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and a tool to help small businesses Get Paid.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about GoDaddy?
Has your business received any awards that your customers would like to know about?
In 2014, GoDaddy won the following awards: 2014 Stevie Awards Sales & Customer Service, Bay Area’s 2014 Top Work Places (Bay Area News Group), Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (Seattle Business Magazine), Iowa’s 2014 Top Workplaces (Des Moines Register), 2014 Best Places to Work in the Valley (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 AZ Most Admired Companies (AZ Big Media), 2014 Valley’s Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards.
How has GoDaddy grown or evolved?
GoDaddy has refined its user-experience and reinvigorated product offerings sharply focused on helping small businesses effortlessly leverage the power of the Internet. GoDaddy has also shifted our brand strategy to revolve around small businesses.

Godaddy.com Company Information