1.09/5
Based on 150 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

600 Godaddy.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We bought a domain name from GoDaddy, paid for 3 years. After under a year they claimed that we don't own it because we cancelled it. We demanded proof of cancellation but they didn't have it. We never cancelled it. I don't know how FCC allows them to get away with this. Unless Ajit Pai has any relationship with Godaddy. Make no mistake. Don't fall for Godaddy's fake promotions. Their so called customer service people are so rude and hang up or throw you back in the queue if they are not going to make any sales and commission off your call. The supervisors never come to the phone, the hold is over an hour. Beware, don't become a victim like us.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Renewal - GoDaddy has gone total ripoff. Giving you services you don't need then using automatic billing to gouge you later. Can you say Wells Fargo. I will leave them for a company with better moral standards. Like I did Wells Fargo.

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Watch out for automatic renewals. Their return policy is 24 hours. 10 years ago I signed up for a domain name with automatic renewal. I sold my business 5 years ago and have no legal right to the domain name anymore. I received a $500 charge on my credit card and they refused to reverse the charge because I originally checked a box for automatic renewal and I was outside the 24 hour time period to contest this charge. These guys are a scam!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

This web hosting site provides cheap upfront costs but then hits you with unsuspecting costs later on. I paid my dues which I thought was for a year but then received a bill within 6 months. I had no choice because my card was on file. I then canceled my purchase but it was too late to avoid the additional fees. Please be aware that you will pay more than you thought at first. I am sure there are better sites available. I would never use this site again.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

They automatically after 3 years charged my account $75 without my authorization and when I called they said that is was past the date to dispute the matter. I had never used the domain, never got my company off the ground and I just assumed, just like in the past with them, they would just cancel it. I was injured and had 8 surgeries in the past 3 years, I no longer have a job, and don't have full use of my arms and legs, and need to eat, so $75 is a lot to me right now. They said not even a doctor's note would get me a refund. The manager was rude and condescending - really upset me and very disturbing that these greedy companies can get away with things like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I got a 2yr subscription and then literally just started getting emails and??? alerts. My name and info started to show up on “dark website“ and I was subscribing and saying that I agreed to this and that!!! Now I know that I didn’t. Anyone who’s ever been to there knows that they are just turning a blind eye to whatever they are allowing!!! I’m not going to pay over $200 some $ for 2 wks tops!!! That’s when charges just started showing up on my accounts and my husband somehow I have 3 Fb accounts... I know that if my husband keeps thinking that I’m just wandering around the internet looking for ways to (get him)...

If this cost me anything else especially my marriage, I will sue them for that. I am so very stupid too. Don’t get me wrong, I was stupid. But that’s just it. They are the biggest and so everyone just assumes that we are being protected and NOBODY CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF AND THAT'S JUST SO VERY SAD. Don’t ever ever send anything to anybody on the web. Not on Facebook. Not on any site!!! Just find a phone # or google them which I did, and do some fact-checking on everything and not just on internet.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

My 2 websites are down for 2 days and tried reaching support but they will make me wait and they will disconnect my call. My websites are down from one week and Godaddy accepted the issue is from their end but they are doing nothing to solve the Issue and how many times I call that many times my call was disconnected. Worst support. Now I am planning to migrate to AWS or Google Cloud. I think these companies have some standards. Godaddy billed me for my back up and now they are telling even my backup is not available because of the same issue.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I am Nishant **, Director and CO-Founder of **. located in India. On 28th of August, 2018 our Website with URL ** which is hosted with Godaddy has gone down. Though our technical team tried reaching out to the customer care team of Godaddy, they have been Telling us that is a known issue and the Godaddy technical team is working towards it. They have had no clue on how long it's gonna take to resolve, our business was affected for almost 20+ Hours and we are extremely unhappy towards the turn of events.

It doesn’t stop here, after the website was up and running we found one our employees' official mail ID (CPanel mail) was missing and few pages of our website are also missing. We have had to call back the customer care Godaddy and again all they have to say is that it will take time and they are looking into it. It's been over 7 Days since the issue has occurred and there is serious breach of policy and trust, we would like to understand from Godaddy, if at all they are willing to sort the things out before we take further actions. NOTE: As a customer, neither we were informed about the downtime of the server OR the issue and to date we have no clue about what is going on, NO FEEDBACKS and NO CALLBACKS!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I purchased a Domain name on Godaddy 2 years ago, and never used the name. I was billed again this month after 2 years for the Domain name I had never used, and what I am upset about is that Godaddy never notified me before billing me after 2 years even asking if I wanted to continue with the payment of the Domain name.

I noticed the charge on my credit card statement today, called them right away, and I was told it’s an automatic 2-year payment, and they could not/would not return my monies, but would cancel the order for me. I asked for a confirmation # for the cancellation, and they couldn’t even give me that. So now if I am charged again in two years, I have no proof of cancellation. They hold your credit card hostage! I would not work with them again!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have been trying to advertise my ecommerce with GoDaddy for the past year and a half however I am unable to because of huge errors that keep occurring. If it's not a plugin that stopped working it's an update which I was suppose to update. However according to customer service it's my fault that the site got hacked. It's being constantly spammed. Customer service always puts the blame on me and tells me to purchase some kind of product. The last one I bought is a security product and they assured me that my website will no longer be hacked or spammed. It has already happened four time in a matter of four months. I keep constantly asking for a refund however they refuse to refund me any money.

In the beginning I was stupid enough to purchase a 3 yr subscription and they refuse to refund any money. They pressured me in purchasing an SEO however my website does not even show when I search with the focus words used!!! I have another company and I have used WIX. I have recommend them you have an SEO and SSL automatically and we have done so well with it!!! They should shut down GoDaddy because it is a ripoff and a scam!!!

Original review: July 27, 2018

Godaddy uses fraudulent and dishonest business behavior. Stay away. I was a customer for several years from 2014 to 2018. Once you give them your credit card, it can't be deleted without replacing it with another credit card to bill. Your credit card is held hostage to be used by GoDaddy for non-approved billing charges. Overcharging your credit card is their first priority. Customer service is their last priority. Over the years, I purchased several domain names. Sometimes, for several years. When it came time for renewal their software automatically activates the automatic renewal button. Within the last twelve months, I went into my account and removed the automatic renewals for my 8 domain names. On July 25 I went into my account. I discovered the automatic renewal button was activated on all 8 domains. This behavior happened last year. This time, I was charged for a three year renewal at $75 dollars.

On July 19, GoDaddy sent me an email notifying the cost of renewal was $24.95 for one year on July 24. I had put my account on manual renewal 12 months ago, so it wasn't supposed to renew. On July 25, they sent an email with an invoice stating my credit card that I couldn't remove was charged $75 for a 3-year renewal. I called customer service and they said their policy was no refunds. I asked for a manager to email and respond to my complaint. An email was sent informing their policy was no refunds. However, enclosed in the email was the refund policy stating they would issue a refund upon request within 30 days of the credit card charge. I contacted them within 24 hours of the charge and they informed me twice, once by phone and in an email, they didn't issue refunds. I renewed this domain 12 months earlier for one year by accessing my account and making the purchase.

Original review: July 27, 2018

After numerous attempts to reveal the outright theft of my domain sites paid for on the GoDaddy site having been acknowledged and proven, nothing was done to help me. They would not even refund the fees that the unauthorized persons now will benefit from my payment for the next 5 years. Some persons at their site services said they could help out with what was agreed to as a theft, but when escalated to the supervisor level as well as the undo group and the US directed persons responsible to fix this, all was met with a dead end.

Original review: July 24, 2018

With a critical issue of my website going down they have made promises that it was being worked on and then another supervisor said it wasn't. I'm getting the runaround on a critical issue and am very disappointed in what I thought was a first-class company.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I've been a GoDaddy customer since 6 years. I've hosted more than 30 websites. Now I wanted to upgrade my PHP version to 7. They say I've to buy new account and migrate all the websites to new account. They will charge $100 for each website and $150+ for new account. I'm on shared hosting maintaining server and software is not my job at all but with GoDaddy I have to pay if they want to upgrade/maintain their server. They will charge same for new customers and old customers with same price but gives latest features to new customers and junk features to old customers.

Original review: July 24, 2018

They steal domain names. They are always in a hurry to help customers. They have a bad c-panel. They create explicit ads. They shoot wild animals. What a bunch of cowards! I am moving to Hostgator.com. They provide ads on your sites without permission.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I’ve been with Go Daddy for a 8 years now and their Customer Service and Business Practice have really gone downhill over the past few years. Their reps don't listen and rush you off of the phone. My last experience was the last straw. I paid for a SSL on 6/30/18. It wasn't installed. I spoke to customer service a week later and it was told that it was installed. 22 days later still no SSL. I called back on 7/22/18 and was told that there was an additional charge of $79. So WHY wasn't that disclosed in the first place? I canceled it because I intend to go elsewhere as soon as my products expire. Their customer service people do not care. All they try to do is get more $$ from you and do not disclose the facts.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I purchased a domain name from Godaddy, last year. I cancelled the domain name and then call to have to reactivate it two hours later. Customer rep said I have to pay a penalty even if the cancellation was for few hours. After I paid the penalty, I was assured that my service will be reactivated within 24 hours, but nothing happened. I called the next day and the customer rep did not have much to say more than I have to wait and my ticket is in the queue. Also, he called me "buddy," at this point I realized what I am dealing with and I should expect the worse to come.

Then I spoke to a customer service manager. Her name is Kristie, and as usual, she tried to smooth things out to no avail. She tried to reach tech support and everyone saying I don't have this ticket. She called advance tech team who checked on the ticket and assured her that my ticket is in the right people hands. I don’t know when this will be resolved if any but do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I have not used their web services. I know I tried previously a while ago and found it very un-user friendly, but hey... I'm not a web designer. However, recently I built my first website with WIX and it was crazy easy! The reason for the review though is practices that I find shady. I had about 11 domain names with GoDaddy. Nowhere in their account links is there an option to find out what's the renewal price. They'll tell you when the domain is expiring but not the cost they'll be deducting.

On their community boards, they'll tell you it's the same price and time you originally signed up for when achieving the domain name. Well, who remembers that? Why not be transparent?! Even their account history is clouded. They only show receipt numbers. Meaning you have to click on the receipt number to see any detail. Your information regarding original purchase is buried. Total BS games IMO; I'm done. This gives me an easy feeling and therefore I am transferring all my domain names out of GoDaddy to Google.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Godaddy has Blocked me in Godaddy auctions and I am Pissed. Over the years I've spent 1000s plus @ Godaddy. Seems unfair that I was blocked by Godaddy without warning after I have spent thousands since 2007.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I have been using GoDaddy for a while and have had a couple of issues in the past. Sites going down and stopped working a couple of times. Hours on the phone to try and resolve downtime. In some cases almost a week without my sites & email working. I have also had a lot of issues regarding email that stopped working ** for days on end. So First, our company relies 100% on our website and email to function. We are an online based lead company and when our websites is out of order, so is our income. GoDaddy does not care about this, trust me. Your livelihood means nothing to this corporate giant.

For some reason without any changes to our websites, our resources recently kept spiking indicating we need to upgrade resources. Please keep in mind that we have had the same amount of traffic with the same websites for a couple of years. I decided to see what the upgrade was about and decided to click on "Upgrade to Business Hosting" link - There was no warning or terms and conditions stating that there might be possible downtime. I assumed extra resources will simply be assigned to my account. The next morning, I woke up and our company email was down. I checked and noticed two of our main money sites were also down.

I immediately phoned GoDaddy to ask what was going on. I was told that the migration had issues and it seems like only half of the content was migrated to the business hosting package. I explained to them that downtime kills our business and we literally cannot afford to be off for even one day. The agent said it will be up in 24 hours. I phoned again 24 hours later and was told another 24 hours. I phoned again another 24 hours later and was told another 24 hours. This means our websites have been off for almost 3 full days already with no feedback or progress report from GoDaddy. I also explained to them that I have to travel for business the next day and will be away for a week. Due to this nightmare I might have to cancel my trip costing our company a lot of much needed income.

In short, if you rely on your website for an income, steer clear from GoDaddy. They are quick to try and sell "value added" services and additional hosting resources but when things go wrong, they are nowhere to be found. This downtime so far has cost our company more income than we can afford and we don't even know when or if the issue will be resolved. At the end of the day, this Billion Dollar company steps on the people who helped them get to where they are.

I am extremely disappointed in GoDaddy and can't wait for my sites to come back up so I can move to a host that cares about the well being of their customers. Not seeing the importance of uptime makes me sick. All this because I clicked on upgrade resources. If I had any warning that this could happen I would never have paid for a bigger hosting package.

My sites are still down as I type this complaint and not only is the company losing income, but also the 25 staff members who work purely on commission. You are literally taking food from the tables of 25 undeserving families. You should be really proud of yourselves for not caring. You obviously don't know what it's like to live in a third world country where a single day's wages lost affects an entire family for weeks to come. Well done GoDaddy!

Original review: June 26, 2018

Webhosting and Services: Horrible customer service. Charged for multiple services I did not approve them to do. They claimed it was set for auto renew when I know I had gone in and turned all that off. They caused a overdraft from an account that I was getting ready to close. Wouldn't apologize, 100% blamed me. Also it is worth noting that every time I used a credit card with them our card got hacked. BUYER BEWARE!!

Original review: June 21, 2018

I asked them to build a website. $2300 cost. After month and half, the product they were giving me was the worst site I had ever seen like a 5th grader wrote and built it. I asked for a refund, they only offered 30% refund. They said they can revise, but I don’t want to have anything to do with this design team that I have no confidence in making me a professional looking site. So, they charged me $70% or $1600 for nothing. I can't use that garbage and my money was completely wasted. I am taking all my services away from this company.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Godaddy.com could not send me the authorization code that would allow me to access my account. It took HOURS of my time to remove this authentication from my account so I could pay my bill. EVERYONE I spoke or e-mailed with wanted to tell me what they COULD NOT do for me. They said it was my cellphone carrier blocking the texts. I receive texts every day of this nature.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I was interested in acquiring a domain with hidden ownership information, but GoDaddy was the registrar for it, so I dropped the $69.99 on this fraudulent service. Heard from a guy after a few days. He emailed me and claimed the owner wants over $70,000 for this domain, that is not even an actual word, so not in my wildest dreams did I imagine anything like this. I told the GoDaddy broker no, the broker said ok, and I never heard from him again. That was it? That's where $70 went? Are you kidding me? What a scam. I would not recommend anyone to ever use this service. It is just a waste of your time and your money. Some will say that is what you pay for, what did you expect? And to them I would say that I expected more effort on GoDaddy's part.

I realize now that this is a service based on honesty, because there really is no way to know if there is another party or whether GoDaddy is acting as a broker for a domain that they themselves own and are holding? What would keep them from coming back and saying "the owner wants $**" and ** is the amount they are selling the domain for anyway? What keeps them from telling everyone the owner wants a million dollars and then wrapping up the case when you say that's too much? You really just have no way of knowing. Very disappointed in my experience with this. This is the first time I have ever used a service like this. Maybe next time I will try Afternic or SnapNames if they are not in cahoots with GoDaddy.

Original review: June 15, 2018

There are two ways to log in to your account with an ID & password or with Facebook. THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED So I unknown to me I had two accounts. Recently paid for a package but needed to redo my site for cell phones etc. Completed that and found out yesterday that it was on a month free package on FB and my site was gone. The Login with both takes you to two different accounts. To re up my site they wanted more money. I refused. Their mistake I should not have to pay. Person on chat said there was no way to fix it. Called today oh sure with a fee.

Original review: June 13, 2018 Watch out for what Godaddy is doing these days. They offer a "trial" of the web builder software, but the catch they don't tell you about is that once you've built your website, you must pay for the web builder software EVERY month even if you don't want to make any changes to the website with the web builder software.

If you don't pay, they take down your website. If they had made it clear that this was what they were going to do I would have never used Godaddy in the first place.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I manage three businesses and all of them have GoDaddy. Two have had sites built through GoDaddy, and we are all regretting that decision like a shotgun wedding in Vegas. I am the person that handles all the issues, from the site build to the site not working (OFTEN). I have to call GoDaddy, and it literally ruins my day because I know I'll spend AT LEAST 45 minutes trying to get to the right department and another hour talking to people whom, if they feel like it, will help me, but it will take FOREVER (echoes forever). I've been hung up on, transferred all over the place, given inaccurate information... Seriously it is THE WORST customer service I've EVER... EVER EVER experienced.

In one case, it took 3 months to build a site they promised would be finished in 7-10 days. You get no 'one' person assigned to you. You have to call in and wait between 11 minutes and 33 minutes just to talk to someone who will likely be in the wrong department and then transfer you to another, effectively restarting your counter so you have to wait another 33-800 minutes of your life. OH, and PWS -- the site building side of GoDaddy, don't even bother. They are useless, rude, don't respond, block you if they feel like it. I had to post on LinkedIn about my experience just to get someone to call me, and here I am, 6 months later, in the SAME EXACT SPOT. The representatives are so rude. They don't respond. They don't deliver on time. I have to beg them to respond to me like I'm some stage 5 stalker asking for a date.

If I had to go to spend twice as much to go with another vendor, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I don't own the businesses I manage operations for. But I do influence them. I have a couple more sites they need built and I will go down fighting so they choose someone else. If we've lowered our standards of top-notch customer service to spending a Saturday evening in the ER from alcohol poisoning after finding out your partner cheated on you, then sure. They're top notch. But I prefer spending my Saturday's feet up, wine in hand by a peaceful fire.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Bamboozled is how I feel right now. I have been charged for renewing an email account that apparently is not auto-renewed. They are saying I physically went in and pushed a button to renew on May 7th. I did go on Godaddy to cancel my accounts with them on May 11th where I had a website and email account. I thought cancelling the website cancelled the email. So that means I would have had to go on their site twice in order to do this process. I was only on their site once on May 11th. How could I have pushed a button for the email on the 7th? They will not refund my money saying I am outside their 30 day policy (by 4 days!!!). Totally unhelpful and cold customer service. I have contacted my bank to dispute. Piss poor business policy. I will NEVER use them again for anything or refer them to anyone I know. So glad they have an extra $119 to throw away.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Godaddy.com built my website last June (Spiffy Gardens) which I was unable to get off the ground. I have been trying to cancel since April but since I do not have my 4 number passcode, they will not allow me to speak to a representative to cancel nor will they let me have access to change my passcode or speak to me. I need to get this account cancelled but have hit a brick wall. If you do not have the passcode but have the account number, they will still not let you speak to anyone.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was billed a 5 year service plan for a domain I purchased for one year. I asked them to remove it with no success. I noticed the charge on my credit card. There was not such a charge when I purchased the domain. They told me to fight my cc card and then sent me a survey if I was happy with GoDaddy. Threat is what I call a fraudulent charge. Terrible customer service, terrible hours... Only open for disputes 9-5 Monday through Friday. I'm so upset a large company can take advantage of a consumer as large as GoDaddy with no remorse... Customer service just hung up. I would not recommend GoDaddy.

GoDaddy.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

GoDaddy is one of the most popular web hosts in the world, and currently serves over 45 million domains. It is known for its low cost, domain name auctions, and its back-ordering policy for unavailable domains.

• Easy to use: GoDaddy comes with an integrated control panel that makes it easy to access email, upload web page files, and install add-ons.

• Straightforward setup: Once you purchase hosting services, it is easy to set up your account and begin using it.

• 24-hour customer support: GoDaddy offers a variety of customer support options 24 hours a day. There is an online FAQ to help customers get answers to common problems they may encounter. Phone and email support is also available. Despite GoDaddy’s size, customer service emails are answered within 24 hours.

• Website builder costs extra: Customers who don’t want to design their website from scratch must pay extra fees to access GoDaddy’s website builder tools, although the tools are very useful for both beginning and seasoned web designers.

• Storage space: The economy plan comes with only 10GB of storage space – enough for most small business owners, but anyone who plans to expand his/her business and consequently his/her website may end up paying more for extra space. Even GoDaddy’s advanced plans offer comparatively little space – you can get unlimited storage space and bandwidth, but your database is limited to 1GB.

• Shopping cart: Ecommerce tools cost extra, and the shopping cart has an inventory cap. If you want to offer more inventory, you have to pay an extra fee.

• Best for: Personal website owners, web hosting companies and bloggers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Godaddy.com questions and answers

What problem is GoDaddy trying to solve?
There are approximately 210 million small businesses worldwide; GoDaddy helps them get online. We are dedicated to helping small businesses turn their powerful ideas into meaningful action. GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What sets GoDaddy apart from the competition?
Often technology companies force their customers to choose between technology and support, delivering one but not the other. At GoDaddy, we break that compromise and deliver both great products and great support to our customers. We believe engaging with our customers in a proactive, consultative way helps them knock down the technology hurdles they face. And, through the thousands of conversations we have with our customers every day, we receive valuable feedback that enables us to continually evolve our products and solutions.
What needs do your products services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
GoDaddy operates the world’s largest domain marketplace, where our customers can find the perfect name to match their idea. We provide website building, hosting and security tools to help customers easily construct and expand their online presence.

In addition, GoDaddy’s product suite includes Get Found to help small businesses attract new customers on popular destinations including Google and Yelp and Online Store which provides everything a small business owner needs to open and run a full ecommerce store. We also offer productivity tools including Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and Get Paid.

What sets us apart from competitors is our intense focus on customer service. About 60 percent of our workforce is dedicated to customer care. These are the friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate people who are there any time of day or night to help a customer resolve a problem or answer questions. Many of our customers tell us having our personalized technology resources available around the clock is like having their very own IT department at their disposal, at no cost.
How does GoDaddy measure success?
GoDaddy measures success against our mission and values. GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
A common misconception about our industry is that you have to be “tech savvy” to create a website. At GoDaddy, we leverage what we know about our customers to give them simple products and services that work fit their needs. If they have questions, we have localized customer support agents available for personalized support around-the-clock.

Some consumers don’t know what GoDaddy does because of our past advertising. When Blake Irving joined as CEO in January 2013, he shifted GoDaddy’s advertising to focus on small businesses and how GoDaddy enables them to successfully get online and grow their digital presence.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
GoDaddy essentially ‘democratized’ domain names back when the company was born in 1997. Before the company launched, the domain name registration process was complicated and expensive. GoDaddy brought mainstream marketing, competitive prices, reliable technology and personalized customer service to the early days of domain name registration, which revolutionized the registrar landscape and propelled GoDaddy to its No. 1 ranking in the world.

Today, GoDaddy has evolved and provides small businesses owners with the products and services they need to manage and grow their business. GoDaddy offers Website Builder, Online Store and professional design services for websites.

GoDaddy also offers Get Found, to help small businesses attract new customers and productivity tools including: Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and a tool to help small businesses Get Paid.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about GoDaddy?
Has your business received any awards that your customers would like to know about?
In 2014, GoDaddy won the following awards: 2014 Stevie Awards Sales & Customer Service, Bay Area’s 2014 Top Work Places (Bay Area News Group), Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (Seattle Business Magazine), Iowa’s 2014 Top Workplaces (Des Moines Register), 2014 Best Places to Work in the Valley (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 AZ Most Admired Companies (AZ Big Media), 2014 Valley’s Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards.
How has GoDaddy grown or evolved?
GoDaddy has refined its user-experience and reinvigorated product offerings sharply focused on helping small businesses effortlessly leverage the power of the Internet. GoDaddy has also shifted our brand strategy to revolve around small businesses.

Godaddy.com Company Information

GoDaddy.com
1997
14455 N Hayden Rd Suite 226
Scottsdale
AZ
GoDaddy.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business