1.09/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

663 Godaddy.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I have purchased a hosting service from Godaddy for a domain name that I have bought from another registrar. Following a change in my mobile phone the authenticator app for my two step authentication has not backed up, neither the password for my Godaddy account. It has been months and hours spent on the phone with the customer support, after providing full details (including sensitive personal data) that I am the owner of the account (invoice payments, access to my email registered for Godaddy, ID etc). At this date, Godaddy have never managed to find a solution. Consequently, I am unable to use the hosting service for which I paid and connect to my Godaddy account. It is so frustrating that for such a trivial issue and so many hours on the phone and emails, Godaddy is unable to find a solution... They referred me to an expensive paid dispute service in the UAE! Seriously, this is scandalous!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I purchased a plan on Gocentral base on the consulting that I have received from Godaddy technician and started to make our website and do marketing for our company. After almost four months and not receiving any feedback, we started to get suspicious of our method and why we are not receiving any subscriber. We have done some test and realized that Gocentral website has a technical issue and could not work properly. We reached them back and by the way after 8 days of reporting this issue still it was broken and for compensation, they offered 3 more months of service with Central which we did not want to use anymore and when we asked about the same equivalent of value of their offer on another product they started to reject it and offer something less. I am sorry for the short-sighted people who are working in this company and causing this company to lose its customer.

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Please, never sign up for Godaddy hosting plans. I am going to talk about Managed Hosting here. I have a client website since the past year on Godaddy. There have been so many issues with Godaddy that I am now leaving the money invested with them and moving forward to a different host. Loss of two year’s money is much better than having trouble every other day to me. Cons of Godaddy Managed WordPress: 1. Extremely Slow Performance. 2. Dumbest Customer Support. 3. You face a problem every other day. 4. The site will go down even if there are 5-6 visitors at a time. 5. Very Low PHP limits. 6. Very Low RAM. 7. Old and slow servers. 8. OVERSOLD (10-15 times the capacity). 9. Only Godaddy SSL allowed. 10. Support chat and phone are of very little to no help.

Support: This is the worst thing about Godaddy after their hosting. They do not understand simple things and will keep asking you silly questions again and again. They do not know what Cloudflare is. They will keep contradicting their own statements multiple times in a chat. I do not understand what Godaddy saw while hiring these executives. They are so dumb, they should not even work in the hosting industry. Hosting: This is the worst part of Godaddy. Managed WordPress should be fast and scalable. This is what is missing from them. The hosting is slow, doesn't support more than 6-7 users at a time. The website slows down or starts showing capacity problems immediately. Also, if you have a WooCommerce Store stay miles away from them. Even with 20-25 products, the store takes more than 20-25 sec to load. ONE LAST THING, if you want to avoid all this headache, kindly stay away from anything from Godaddy.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I'm a website designer that used to refer all my clients to GoDaddy for their domain registration, as well as WordPress hosting. Their prices are somewhat competitive and they used to really care for their customers should issues arise. That said, in the last month I've had issues with two separate client websites going down for no particular reason and when I contacted GoDaddy to aid in troubleshooting the issues, I was told that I had to purchase an additional "expert" package.

Well, the first time I was lied to about what I was purchasing and immediately demanded a refund, which I was told wasn't possible, I had to know to use the magic word of "cancel" before I was offered that possibility; further, I was told my refund would take 5-7 business days and I didn't see a dime of my money for 3 full weeks and had to request it twice, as the request wasn't processed in my initial communication (all in writing, BTW, only contact them through their chat platform and SAVE EVERYTHING!!!).

Just today, I had another issue where a client site wasn't loading, frontend or backend access, and instead of telling me to try to restore from backup, they wanted me to sign up for their "expert" package to try to sort the issue. NOPE. I restored from a backup stored on THEIR SYSTEM and the site was immediately returned to its accessible state. Never once did they mention this was a possibility! I am beyond furious and am recommending ALL of my clients to switch to another host that actually takes care of its customers.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

A person by the name of Hanzel helped me with my Domain Connection and this person was fabulous!! Knew exactly what to do it and did it fairly quickly. I am so thankful, grateful! I am all connected now with my new website. :) Thank you so much Hanzel! - YOU ROCK!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Godaddy emailed me a list of domains to be renewed. I checked one and paid for it via credit card. A short time later they charged me for the other domains which I did not want. They refused to acknowledge that they had sent an email about renewal and that I had only checked one and paid for only one. They charged me a hefty $442.40 for domains I clearly indicated I did not want. Pretty bad. I am disputing this with my credit card company.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Now Godaddy.com host fraudulent websites that sell ATM and post skimmers and after I send them a lot of email about those website, they didn't close them. I get the same message that they will investigate...but nothing, those websites are still live and sell ATM skimmers. ATM skimmers are devices that can copy any credit or debit card that will use that ATM or pos that was installed. From all those answers that I got them from Godaddy.com I understand that they agree with this kind of business and they agree to associate they image with this hacking illegal things. I attached some photos to see...

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

One more small company with good ideas & great service at a decent price gets big, bulky and greedy. I have used GoDaddy as registrar and hosting provider for a decade but that is over. Very Angry! I was "given" a free hosting with the purchase of a domain. I was not told when the free period expired. I contacted sales and purchased a third hosting server with the intention of combining the three. I constantly receive marketing emails and it seems that the renewal notice was overlooked. The free hosting account was deleted on Christmas Eve along with all my work. After calling GoDaddy, I was informed that a $150.00 charge was due. I went up the chain, hoping someone would listen. No! Was all I was told. I have decided to discontinue all business with GoDaddy.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have a two server account in Godaddy. I have update a main file in both server but can work in server customer ID **. And easily update all images in our old server customer ID **. I want to solution. That website working on Dhiraj server and same website host in Himani server but can't work, both are VPS server. So suggest me how is it possible. Code are same on both website. Is there any responsible person who can resolve the problem and first understand the problem. **. They didn't solve a problem. Every time told that, "Problem in your end."

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

In July of 2018 I purchased (among other things -- spent nearly $1,000 in one pop) managed local listings. A GoDaddy team member was to contact me to get the information needed to place my business in local listings like Yelp and such. The reason I purchased this service was because I had absolutely NO time to do this myself. I assumed someone would contact me and went about managing my business -- which consumes most of my waking hours at this point. I won't lie, I didn't think about it again until I was going through credit card statements for taxes in September and realized I had purchased the service.

I called GoDaddy up... They'd have someone call me within three days. Well, three weeks went by and no one called. I called them up again and told them I wanted my money back, that if they didn't care enough to provide me the service I had paid for, I wanted a refund. They then trot out their "you only have 30 days to ask for a refund" and refused my request. I appealed it and again was denied. Yet in all this going back and forth, actually providing me the services I paid for was never offered. Not so much as an apology and let's try to make it right.

I am totally flabbergasted that a company of this size can literally steal money from their customers and nothing can be done. I disputed the charge with my credit card company but they have denied my dispute. So basically, I'm out $300 for a service I never got and GoDaddy sits fat, dumb, and happy. Buyer beware -- this company is dishonest as the day is long.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

We have a website and GoDaddy Auto renewed it year after year. And we never gave him permission to do it. We only gave permission to renew the domain name. Instead. They took the liberty of charging us ridiculous hostile fees when our site was hosted by another company.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have had the worst experience with GoDaddy. We transferred our web and email to them because years ago, they were the wonder dog of the hosting world. Times have changed. My email got turned off. I called them and they said something got changed, they don't know why. Then they said they were upgrading to Microsoft 360 and email would go down on x-date and we would need to call them to reset on phones and computers. They decided to ignore the date they gave and shut email down without telling us... Again.

Then we put in a ticket to get access to our WP site. At the time, the sales rep asked if we'd like our logo changed too. We said yes. We then get a ticket that our logo was changed - here is the before and after pic three days later. Lo and behold - no access to our WP site. Then spent hours chatting to get it resolved. So disappointed. All they do is sell, there is no completion and no accountability. This is not the GoDaddy I used years ago.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I originally signed up for GD for both personal domain registration and email hosting. Fast forward five years the same clunky Webmail client is still used and the only option is to upgrade to Office 365. Meanwhile far better solutions are offered by competitors at a fraction of Godaddy's bloated prices.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

After buying a premium domain from Godaddy and paying them for four years of hosting, I missed a payment due to a credit card expiration. Their notifications were spotty and unclear, and intermixed with a deluge of spam marketing emails. At the earliest possible moment, Godaddy sold my domain at auction. The first time that I realized that there was a problem was a notification of transfer. Seems criminal.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I took a domain and immediately observed that there was spelling mistake in the domain. I called up customer care service and they said, "It will be refunded back to your account." I waited for 15 days to receive the amount but I didn't get anything. I called up customer care service. They said that partial amount is added to Godaddy wallet. When I am asking for refund they are telling it is not possible to transfer to bank account. First time they said entire amount will be refunded back and now they were telling only partial amount is added to wallet. Be careful with this people...One.com is fine compare to this. I will never ever come back again to your website. Worst customer service and cheaters...

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I'm so pissed off right now! Years ago that never happened, 3 days ago I bought a new domain on Godaddy.com, and since them my phone don't stops to ring, from calls from India, Turkey, US, and some private numbers, got too many crap emails from all over the world from people to build my website and traffic, even got Text msgs on my cell phone!

Called Godaddy, and they told me that this is how they do business, they can't have their customers info safe, unless I pay for private security! And Jason said they have to report all info to public. If they don't do, they are not able to sell domains! I was so pissed off, people from India, calling my phone, and greeting me with my first and last name! What else more have been exposed? I'll be looking for a solution for this, in all possible ways, this is ridiculous!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Never again! Godaddy used to be a reputable provider. NOT ANYMORE! Problem after problem after problem. And good luck getting it resolved! If they had negative stars they would absolutely qualify for worst customer service in the USA.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Be careful with Godaddy renewal! They will find reasons not to let you renew your domain if they think it valuable. And then ask you to call back after 24 hours. By that time, they will partner with someone to purchase your domain and then blackmail you.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I have long had two GD Managed WP sites. Generally happy. GD has a very annoying habit of abandoning all responsibility especially when they update software and cause one of their products to fail. Time to look for another hosting provider. I knew it would come. It always does, eventually. I was on the phone for an hour and after they can't fix it they tell me I can pay for premium service? Huh?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I paid for Domain buy services to try and purchase a website I knew was expiring. I submitted a bid for the site. I received an email back from the broker trying to tell me the site was worth more money. There had not been any traffic or content for years. He stated that he was canceling my bid without even taking it to the owner to get a counteroffer. A month or so goes by and I search the WhoIs database. The domain is now registered for 10 years. I call GoDaddy.com and ask them to try and purchase the domain because it is now registered with them as a private listing. The representative tells me that it is owned by someone who works at GoDaddy.

I am very anger at this point. Either the broker or one of his co-workers, bought this domain out from under me. After I paid for the Brokerage service they canceled my order and purchased this domain. This domain is still sitting unused because someone who works for GoDaddy purchased it out from under me and is now squatting on it trying to resell it for an insane amount of money. This Domain that I wanted to use for my business is still unused 3 years later. I have tried multiple times to purchase this domain since 9/17/2015.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchased 365 email service and domain name. When I renewed I was not Informed that not paying for the domain name would cut off my email. Someone else (supposedly) purchased the name and tried to hold me hostage. Godaddy said they would negotiate a transfer for $70 and basically negotiated a price actually higher than the person had listed online. I chose to move to another name. After I had done so, I was informed by Godaddy that I could now buy it back for $20. In addition, I purchased an encryption service which interfered with my email service. I made three separate attempts to get it taken off (2 phone calls and an email request). When it was finally taken off, I was told it was past the 30 day refund window and I would have to pay for the entire year. I would not suggest this service to anyone and will exit as soon as my pre-paid service expires.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I canceled my web and email hosting plan with GoDaddy because they were getting overly expensive. I switched to a local provider who gave me personalized service and a rate that was 1/3 what GoDaddy was charging me. Apparently no refunds are given after 30 days, so I am paying for 10 months of service on 3 domains, 3 email addresses that they are no longer hosting. You would think that they would care about their reputation and actually help customers, but no, they don't care. There's no one to speak to to get help and they were rude. NEVER would I use this company again, nor would I ever refer anyone to them.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Hello. I had a terrible customer experience. I was searching some domain names and I added my basket all of them. Later I decided not to buy one of these domains and used remove button in their basket page (right side of the page). Then the page refreshed itself and logged me out. I again logged in and saw all of the products are still in the basket. I again used the remove button. It seemed okay and I clicked the purchase button. I tried many times but payment had not been accepted. It said ''control your card details or add another one''. I did both. Edited the card details then removed the card and add it again, tried another card etc. If they look the system logs they can see these attempt. My last attempt was successful. But when I received the success message I got shocked.

The wrong product had been purchased, the price was too high and my bank says ''For your safety, we turned off your card to purchasing''. (They also do not require any 3D secure code and I learned all of these after purchasing.) As soon as I understood the issue, I called their Turkish call center : 0 850 766 1490. When I called, the domain had not still been moved to my account. I explained all details them. But Turkish call center seem not experienced and informed enough. They waited me for long time in the line and lastly they told me e-mail them. But time was passing. I e-mailed them soon (at the same time I also applied my complaint to my bank). As I said during all these process, time was passing and they moved the domain to my account. They do not refund my money!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Long back they send some offer advertising on email and said free subscription if you take this Godaddy and when I took one steps they show you step by step plan and get to your personal information and send bill because you did not cancel free. They started taking into plans and very smart plan if you canceled. Also they say we can still steal money any kind of chase we get to stolen money from people accounts. Be careful all customers with Godaddy is big liars and leg pullers in words and money stealing tactics.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Godaddy is a money grabber that uses all dirty tactics you can think of to make you pay for services you don't need. They make it purposely confusing to cancel any domain, or simply to erase your credit card info (which in my book it's a crime). Once you cancel a domain you get bombarded by emails that try to scare you make you believe you will be paying a fortune if you don't renew your domain soon. Trying to sell a domain using their services is completely useless and expensive too (and even if you put your domain on the top of the auction list, it will most likely not sell). They represent for me a perfect example of the internet wild wild west. In summary: Don't do any business with them.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

We called in for a tech support issue on our account we've had with them 4+ years now. We paid for a premium service so they would help maintain our website. When we called, she said it was not a support issue and that we can pay $50 for them to fix the website. We responded with "that's what we thought we were paying for." She then asked why we didn't keep the website up ourselves and said "are you busy or something?". Yes! That is exactly why we paid for extra help, because we are busy or something. The customer service rep was rude, unhelpful and very unsympathetic. We are switching immediately. A little empathy goes a long way for small business owners.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

All went fine for the first six months. Then a sales rep calls and said we are exceeding limits and need to move to a higher plan, so we agreed. After the move, things stopped working. We changed nothing. They blamed us. After many calls with very unhelpful people, one finally said, "Well they moved you to a plan that has less resources, that is why the site isn't working." OK, then move us back where we were, at least that worked. They agreed, but something got stuck in the process. We were locked out of cPanel and could do nothing but call them. After one long annoying with a conversation with someone who sounded like they were in a sports bar with a large party in the background, I was finally transferred to someone who at least had some knowledge.

That time I was on the phone over 2 hours while they put me on hold to check this, then that... Now they said they saw the transfer to a different server was stuck and should take a few more minutes and they would email me when finished. No email, so another call. Now it could take up to 24 (more) hours. Still nothing, so another call, now it could take 9 to 12 days. They told me there was nothing they could do as it was in the hands of a different department now. No, I could not talk to anyone in that department. No, I could not talk to a supervisor. Finally gave up after website being down for 6 days and moved to a different hosting company. Godaddy will not give any refund at all as we should have known before 30 days if we were unhappy. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I cancelled my site with GoDaddy. I think they just got too big and, like Apple, they forgot that they kind of need customers in order to stay in business. Very confusing and costly mix of products are required to keep your GoDaddy site operational. Billing is ridiculously confusing so that you can end up paying hundreds of dollars per year for stuff you don't need. Their sales staff are super friendly but their billing staff are obviously jaded by what must be a flood of unhappy callers because the people who work in this part of GoDaddy are rude, belligerent, disrespectful and 100% uncaring. My advice is that you shop around because there are much better hosting companies out there with much better pricing and way more professional staff.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I've use Godaddy for more than 10 years. Mostly to purchase Domains. One website builder. Initially they had exceptional customer support and service but that appears to have changed. I'm writing this review to log in what I think is a deceptive practice, unethical and possible tricks they have been doing to customers. Firstly when calling in, I now notice that you are placed on hold for long periods of time, when a associate comes on, they are not apologetic for the hold time and quickly want to transfer you to another department based on issue.

When they transfer you, you are again on hold for an acceptable period of time... hoping you hang up. I have a few times. PRACTICES: When logging in and either purchasing or renewing you will eventually need to check out (with credit card). On that screen you will notice (if careful) that Godaddy will automatically select time periods, add-on and options that you may have not agreed to... hoping you hit the finish button and therefore charged (you need to uncheck a lot of stuff).

More recently when I renewed, I made sure that I scaled back all of that before checking out. When clicking the finish button to be charged, It did not go through so I hastefully did it again and received confirmation. The next day I checked my bank accounts and was charged TWICE. Called Godaddy on Saturday and was told by an unpleasant associate that "Unfortunately they can't return the money without canceling the domains". I need the domains and therefore gave the person my opinion. In addition to this, I phoned in the first time and was hung up on as the associate said he could not hear me. This has happened before. To sum things up: I believe they are doing this purposely hoping the customer steps in the trap so to speak. I experienced their customer service going down prior to this issue as well. I will be transferring my domains to another Registrar. However, Godaddy has me locked in for two years now. This must be reported.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

The sitemap for my DallasSkydiveLodge.Com website is showing 22 http URLs although I paid for their SSL certificate. This issue is killing my Google ranking and has been acknowledged by Godaddy. I have a 26 Sept 2018 E-mail from Godaddy support stating: "Thank you for contacting Support. I am a member of our Advanced Technical Support team and understand you are currently experiencing an issue with your Sitemap.xml file for your website, dallasskydivelodge.com, showing http instead of https URLs. At this time, our developers understand the issue you are facing and are diligently working on a resolution with a product update."

They haven't done anything to fix the problem in two months and thousands (if not millions) of customers are not even aware their websites have this severe Google rank killer unless they subscribe to an SEO service (like SEMRUSH) that detects it. I now have to transfer all my domains and build new websites with a professional hosting company. Godaddy may be alright for personal websites, but if you have a business in a competitive environment where Google rank matters, avoid Godaddy like the plague!

GoDaddy.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

GoDaddy is one of the most popular web hosts in the world, and currently serves over 45 million domains. It is known for its low cost, domain name auctions, and its back-ordering policy for unavailable domains.

• Easy to use: GoDaddy comes with an integrated control panel that makes it easy to access email, upload web page files, and install add-ons.

• Straightforward setup: Once you purchase hosting services, it is easy to set up your account and begin using it.

• 24-hour customer support: GoDaddy offers a variety of customer support options 24 hours a day. There is an online FAQ to help customers get answers to common problems they may encounter. Phone and email support is also available. Despite GoDaddy’s size, customer service emails are answered within 24 hours.

• Website builder costs extra: Customers who don’t want to design their website from scratch must pay extra fees to access GoDaddy’s website builder tools, although the tools are very useful for both beginning and seasoned web designers.

• Storage space: The economy plan comes with only 10GB of storage space – enough for most small business owners, but anyone who plans to expand his/her business and consequently his/her website may end up paying more for extra space. Even GoDaddy’s advanced plans offer comparatively little space – you can get unlimited storage space and bandwidth, but your database is limited to 1GB.

• Shopping cart: Ecommerce tools cost extra, and the shopping cart has an inventory cap. If you want to offer more inventory, you have to pay an extra fee.

• Best for: Personal website owners, web hosting companies and bloggers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Godaddy.com questions and answers

What problem is GoDaddy trying to solve?
There are approximately 210 million small businesses worldwide; GoDaddy helps them get online. We are dedicated to helping small businesses turn their powerful ideas into meaningful action. GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
What sets GoDaddy apart from the competition?
Often technology companies force their customers to choose between technology and support, delivering one but not the other. At GoDaddy, we break that compromise and deliver both great products and great support to our customers. We believe engaging with our customers in a proactive, consultative way helps them knock down the technology hurdles they face. And, through the thousands of conversations we have with our customers every day, we receive valuable feedback that enables us to continually evolve our products and solutions.
What needs do your products services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
GoDaddy operates the world’s largest domain marketplace, where our customers can find the perfect name to match their idea. We provide website building, hosting and security tools to help customers easily construct and expand their online presence.

In addition, GoDaddy’s product suite includes Get Found to help small businesses attract new customers on popular destinations including Google and Yelp and Online Store which provides everything a small business owner needs to open and run a full ecommerce store. We also offer productivity tools including Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and Get Paid.

What sets us apart from competitors is our intense focus on customer service. About 60 percent of our workforce is dedicated to customer care. These are the friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate people who are there any time of day or night to help a customer resolve a problem or answer questions. Many of our customers tell us having our personalized technology resources available around the clock is like having their very own IT department at their disposal, at no cost.
How does GoDaddy measure success?
GoDaddy measures success against our mission and values. GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
A common misconception about our industry is that you have to be “tech savvy” to create a website. At GoDaddy, we leverage what we know about our customers to give them simple products and services that work fit their needs. If they have questions, we have localized customer support agents available for personalized support around-the-clock.

Some consumers don’t know what GoDaddy does because of our past advertising. When Blake Irving joined as CEO in January 2013, he shifted GoDaddy’s advertising to focus on small businesses and how GoDaddy enables them to successfully get online and grow their digital presence.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
GoDaddy essentially ‘democratized’ domain names back when the company was born in 1997. Before the company launched, the domain name registration process was complicated and expensive. GoDaddy brought mainstream marketing, competitive prices, reliable technology and personalized customer service to the early days of domain name registration, which revolutionized the registrar landscape and propelled GoDaddy to its No. 1 ranking in the world.

Today, GoDaddy has evolved and provides small businesses owners with the products and services they need to manage and grow their business. GoDaddy offers Website Builder, Online Store and professional design services for websites.

GoDaddy also offers Get Found, to help small businesses attract new customers and productivity tools including: Microsoft Office 365, Online Bookkeeping, Email Marketing and a tool to help small businesses Get Paid.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about GoDaddy?
Has your business received any awards that your customers would like to know about?
In 2014, GoDaddy won the following awards: 2014 Stevie Awards Sales & Customer Service, Bay Area’s 2014 Top Work Places (Bay Area News Group), Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (Seattle Business Magazine), Iowa’s 2014 Top Workplaces (Des Moines Register), 2014 Best Places to Work in the Valley (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 AZ Most Admired Companies (AZ Big Media), 2014 Valley’s Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal), 2014 Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards.
How has GoDaddy grown or evolved?
GoDaddy has refined its user-experience and reinvigorated product offerings sharply focused on helping small businesses effortlessly leverage the power of the Internet. GoDaddy has also shifted our brand strategy to revolve around small businesses.

Godaddy.com Company Information