Godaddy.com

Godaddy.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.02/5

GoDaddy.com websites start at around $12 for the first year. Additional products include domains, websites, marketing, Wordpress, hosting, web security, email and the GoDaddy mobile app. Partner programs include affiliates, reseller programs and GoDaddy Pro for designers and developers.

Godaddy.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Godaddy.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?

Original review: March 4, 2020

This company is not in business to sell domain names but to continue to overcharge and rip off their clients after the sale. They will trick you into a low buy in then the renewals are outrageously priced and they will charge your CC without your approval for a long term renewal on YOUR website. DO NOT USE!!! I'm thankful to my bank who managed to reverse the huge amount deducted by GoDaddy and credited into my account.

Original review: March 1, 2020

My old website is now linked to a **site. GoDaddy is the registrar of the domain. Informed and asked GoDaddy to stop the domain registration. Reply is 'no' and found out that GoDaddy is active courting ** to be distributed through them - https://www.godaddy.com/tlds/**-domain!!! It looks like GoDaddy has no problem being an accessory in ** distribution.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Worst customer service. Technical Support Department is not helpful at all. They dont care about customers but only concerned about you signing up for their additional services or purchasing additional features. Would not recommend to anyone! We spent 3 weeks and still our concern is not resolved.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Migrating email to Exchange there is a serious lack of transparency of what is going on and neither the emails nor the website UI provides useful information. For an internet services company there should be much better support. Had to spend a total of 9 hours on the phone working through GoDaddy issues.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

This company is not in business to sell domain names but to continue to overcharge and rip off their clients after the sale. They will trick you into a low buy in then the renewals are outrageously priced and they will charge your CC without your approval for a long term renewal on YOUR website. DO NOT USE!!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Their price seemed very reasonable when I made the order. It actually included some unnecessary services at no additional cost. A year later one of those services was renewed automatically with a big price tag and I was charged unexpectedly. It was very hard to find out on their web site where to cancel the renewal (it might be better now). Also, apparently they sold my contact information to the web development companies and they kept on calling me... Very annoying. Please be very careful when dealing with Godaddy!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Being new to Godaddy.com I was quite excited about the domain offers. The ones I selected were $0.99 each. Can't beat that can you! Once in my cart they were considerably higher than the listed price, but still relatively cheap so I proceeded to try and pay for the 5 domains I had selected, total $50. The credit card payment didn't go through - that's ok, it happens! When I added the same domains a second time, for the same period the cart value was now $120. I asked their CS what happened but they could help. Wondering if they have an algorithm that pushes the price up after initial interest. Either way I felt very cheated. Please be vary careful and double check your cart value before checking out. I won't be using them again.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

So, one day I get a call from GoDaddy asking me what I think of their services. I explained that I am generally happy with their services and that I have a domain name simply for the associated email address. The very next week I get an email from them telling me that they no longer support the free email that comes with domain names registered with them. They have received payment from me for the next year already. That is a despicable and hurtful thing to do to someone. Call them, find out what they like and are happy with and then discontinue it.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Tried to set up an account, thirty minute conversation with someone from India, was minutes away from finalizing the account, and the conversation was dropped. Started a new conversation with a new agent, thirty minutes later, while confirming the shopping cart, the conversation was disconnected again. Third agent on the line offered help but had no information on the history of my conversations, so wanted to start from square 1. If they can't hold a conversation, how do they host a website?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I bought domain and hosting from Godaddy. I am suffering many issues like Error found, hacking and unable to open some links of websites. They don't have any solution to their issues. They always ask to upgrade the plan no matter what's the problem! Totally worst service! Don't use it ever.

Godaddy.com Company Information