1.04/5
  • 1 star
Based on 132 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 29, 2017

154 Network Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I bought a domain name from Network Solutions and thought I was paying just under $3 a month for six months, a total of $18.00. I then decided against setting up the site. Now I find Network Solutions is billing me $US14.95 ($AUS 19.82) every month on my credit card. I tried to contact them for an explanation but I'm not registered. So how do I stop these blights billing me $AUS19.82 a month on my credit card? And who do I complaint to about them. Not a good business to deal with.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Short story, I purchase a premium domain from eBay, and the domain hosted at Network Solutions, so I create an account there. First, I never met dirty marketing like this in the past 10 years, especially from US company (in my mind, US company is the most professional and transparent). You'll see the big words said "Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99* And Get A Free One Year Extension", for non native speakers, they will tricked with that price, the truth is their price for domain registration is $37.99 per year, when all of domain registrar that I know only cost $9-$15. Their price not transparent, you can't see any price list before you sign in and add to chart, so you will wasting your time to realize their price is very expensive.

Second problem is when I want to add payment method, both PayPal and CC rejected without any reason, I can't find any answer from their poor outdated help page. Contact via ticket, no answer, contact via live chat, the guy fast respond until I ask about my payment rejected, the guy close the chat session without any solution or even a sincere apologize, only a copy paste text to contact them via Phone, I don't need an apologize but any professional on earth know a standard operating procedure is a must, if you don't have a solution, a normal company will say a closing words, e.g. "Do you have another question, or do you need another help Sir?", "No", "Ok, thanks for contact us, bla bla bla...", not just dump the customer by close the chat session. The CS can represent this company has poor standard operating procedure, usually in my experience it represent the overall company quality.

I called their support and spend around $50 for a couple minutes for international call, the CS said my credit card rejected because it's not unlocked for international transaction. The truth is I'm still using same card for international purchase and monthly subscription, my PayPal account is 10 years old and I made dozens transaction every month. What make me mad is the CS asked a couple times "What's your domain?" I answered, spelled each letters and after a while he asked the same question. I told him, the problem is not my PayPal or my CC, because I'm still using it, and then he asked me again "What's your domain?" I hung up! Yeah no solution at all.

For overseas customers like me, it's very expensive to make a phone call to US, and if you don't want to help your customers via live chat or ticket, only offer a support from phone call, please put giant words "US customers preferred! Support only by phone call!" Please take a look their site, to send a ticket you must find the information on search engine, because at NS page, there's only a phone number for support. They don't have any blog, so we can't ask a help via comment form, they turn off the sign up for their forum, we can't asked there too, ticket doesn't works, live chat not good, even phone call support doesn't give any solution.

I have dozens of premium domain at another registrar, no issue at all, live chat is amazing, it solved my problem in a couple minutes. I really hate to make a bad review like this, this is my first time to do that, I want to share to people to be careful with this company, or you will get a headache, washing time for nothing! The most important is support, if the support not good, I'm 100% it's not a good company, because they don't care about your issue, they only care about your money that you spend for their products. After 60 days period, I'll transfer the domain out and will never ever use Network Solutions again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

This company is so sleazy it almost defies description. Seriously. I know everyone needs to make a living but the way this company does it is lower than low. Why do I say this? They sold my domain out from under me, one I've used for over ten years as my primary business domain. I now have a nightmare of contacting clients, etc. and moving to a new domain. There's also a long list of complaints about deceptive communication, overcharging, horrible customer service, and "creative resistance" when you try to transfer, but those are well documented here. What they did to me today, however, was in a league all it's own.

Original review: July 16, 2017

Stay away from Network Solutions, Just Avoid Network Solutions at all cost. I got auth code from Network Solutions after 3 days of request. After that I made request and used the auth code at other registrar to process the transfer. All is unlocked - There is no any lock, have domain more than 8 months with them, still 1 year pending for domain expiration. They have not released the domain name after 4 days of transfer request. I received email from Network Solutions to approve the transfer! The email is like that - "Please click on the link contained in email once you receive it to approve your domain transfer". What? Seriously. Why I approve the transfer process from Network Solutions when I have already approved it on other gaining registrar?

It's simple. They want to restrict me to transfer domain out from them. After that I have seen and found there's so many online complaints about Network Solutions' fraud and the same issues. Seriously it makes me severe headache and pain. You can't do anything if you are non-resident of US. I am very depressed and disappointed after seeing horrible experience at Network Solutions. I will never ever purchase anything from network solutions in future.

Original review: July 2, 2017

You can research this. Same story. Trying to transfer domain to Google. Follow steps exactly. Even got authorization code from Network Solutions to do so. Google tried to request the domain, NS locked my transfer ability for 60 days. With no option to select otherwise. Obviously a resistance tactic. This is exactly why I am transferring to Google. Much simpler. No strong arming. This reeks of 1980's customer service techniques. They make the steps needlessly multiple to slow down transfers. I'll get it done one way or another, but beware. Avoid NS like the plague. P.S. Web.com is part of NS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Solutions?

Original review: June 28, 2017

I have been harassed by this company for years. I discontinued my services in 2014. They have called me every summer since then to tell me that I need to renew my domain name/services. This year I received a couple emails about this so I decided to call to avoid them blowing up my phone. I was told (just like I was told for the last several summers) that my services were completely canceled. My phone has been getting calls from this company for days now, calling 2 or 3 times a day. I finally spoke to someone and they said "we are calling to help you renew services." I said I didn't want this so they sent me to billing.

I will be honest, I was frustrated at this point and wasn't as patient on the phone as I normally am. The gentleman I spoke to was rude to me and said he could not do anything about me getting renewal notices. I said, "So I am going to get notified by you guys every summer then?" He rudely responded with a no and said my domain name expires July 6th 2017 so that's why I was getting notifications. My domain name has been expired for years! They tell me it's still not expired every year to try and get my money. This company is a joke and I tend to be a very understanding person.

Original review: June 22, 2017

Network Solutions is pure evil and I hope someone bring a class action lawsuit against them. Back in April, I tried to renew our council domain name that expired, the then current primary contact was in the hospital and was not able to give out the account username and password for the account. I contacted Network Solutions and explain what was happening and try to renew the domain name. I was told that I needed to fax a letter from one of officers along with a current bill and I even enclosed a copy of our state tax ID and had everything notarize as per their request. I pay for the renewal of the domain name $39.99 and a reinstatement fee of $35.99 and the WHOIS privacy fee of $9.99 for a total of $85.97.

A couple of days later, the domain name was renew and I thought "great, we can update the council website and life will be good". NOPE. Network Solutions place a Legal Lock on our domain name saying that there was a dispute and that in order to protect the domain name, I will have to court and have the matter clear before Network Solutions could release the domain name.

To make a long story short, Network Solutions was saying that there was a copyright problem with ourselves. We would have to go to court against ourselves to resolve the problem. Trying to explain what was happen was of little help in trying to fix the problem. Network Solutions has told me that they would contact me. I have provided them with my home phone, mobile phone number and email address. The result nothing. I have contacted my credit card company and put a hold on the charge, thinking that may speed up the process, nope. Nothing. It is two month since renewing our domain name and it is still in Legal Lock and the response from Network Solutions is nothing. Stay away from this company.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Surprised they're still in business, charging for Domain Forwarding... It's actually and extra. What? LOL. Somehow my newly purchased on auction domain got assigned to NS. What a nightmare. I'm a developer and I will never advise my clients to purchase domains from you.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Since taken over (destroyed) by Web.com I have had the following issues. Charged for services they don't provide. Charged for services not required or improper. Impossible to reach (over an hour with no contact). So poorly trained that one doesn't know what the other is doing.

Original review: June 2, 2017

I attempted to update my website by changing to a WordPress format. Seemed simple enough, as NS had a WordPress application, which only required an install. It is now 3 days later, my WordPress is not working, both of my websites are inoperable and both domains point to the same site, with their "under construction" template blazing across the top. I have spent the last 3 days placing more than 10 calls to their service centers, with each call lasting approximately 1 -2 hours. My website designer was also included in the call but to no avail. NS kept creating new tickets saying they would escalate my issue as a priority. Well, it is still not working. I have moved over to Twitter as I tired of constantly being placed on "hold" while they "check things out."

Needless to say, they are the absolute worst. I have been with them for more than 5 years, but this is unacceptable, considering this is supposed to be their area of expertise... domains and hosting. When I asked for direct contact for an executive level, I was met with curt replies and no answer to my request. Initially, the customer service people were respective and friendly, now they are dismissive, which is mind-boggling considering this of no fault or error on my part. This is a hosting problem, which is their field of business. This delay in getting my services back up has cost me time, money and credibility of my product. Shame on Network Solutions.

Original review: May 17, 2017

This service has really deteriorated. Every couple of weeks I notice that I'm not receiving emails. I call Network Solutions. A polite, maybe not so knowledgeable person restarts my email, often with some missing. I ask where they went, they say "spam filter." These are often messages from me to me. There's no way to get them back. They are extremely cagey about why their spam filter doesn't like me. They agreed to "white list" me as a sender - didn't help. Note that real spam does just fine getting through their 'spam filter.'

Much of the spam is missing its 'to field' and when I unsubscribe demands to know which email address to unsubscribe. Until today, it was possible to do a right click, select 'view page source' and look for the 'apparently to field'. Now they've effectively removed that service and are willing only to show source for the body of the email - with all line breaks removed by the way. Perhaps the spammers complained and/or paid for an upgrade.

Original review: April 26, 2017

This is the worst company I have EVER done business with. They charge outrageous amounts of money for the most basic services. Then when you try to transfer away from them to a more economical web hosting service they hold your domain name hostage and conveniently "lose" the correspondence regarding the transfer. Then they auto charge you months before you are due to renew. They send thousands of emails about additional services you can buy. Their servers go down for days and your website is unavailable while they "address the problem." They charge "reinstatement" fees because their system didn't let you know something was about to expire before it actually expires. AWFUL, AWFUL customer service. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: April 20, 2017

I have many domains and services from Net Solutions, and have been with them for years. Last week 3 domains of mine expired, I figured it was fine since I have it on auto renew, like all of my domains. Well something happened and the domains never renewed themselves, and I had to manually do it - still no big deal. I decided to only renew 1 since the others I never used anymore. I was charged an extra "reinstatement" fee which several people I talked to said could not be removed...

Even though I pointed out this was their mistake they claim it wasn't, telling me my credit card was expired! This was a clear lie because they kept referencing an old card linked to an account that wasn't even linked to the expired domains. I have all kinds of screenshots of the lies that were told to me, this is truly a terrible company. Another discrepancy I came across was the expiration of the domain listed on Net Solutions's site to the whois site - the difference was a whole year! When I asked them about it they had said, "That doesn't matter, what matters is what our site says." That really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Lastly, I get 2 emails today saying those other two expired domains have been renewed! How did those 2 magically get renewed when the other one hadn't? Plus I was charged another reinstate fee! If I can give negative stars I would. This company is a joke, and it's only a matter of time before they get sued for bogus business practices. They are just legally stealing money at this point. I will be finding a new company to fit my needs that actually cares about their customers.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I can't believe scamming tactics this company uses to keep you as a customer. Every click in the user interface will try to lure you into paying more for services that are either free or not needed when you use another domain provider. The yearly fee is ridiculously high. I am trying to move the domain names that I manage over to Google Domains and Network Solutions is making it almost impossible to do so. Network Solutions are not releasing the names so I can re-register elsewhere. Buyer beware! Stay away from Network Solutions due to their scamming tactics. I wish that I can give them negative stars.

Original review: April 9, 2017

We took our Network Solutions concerns about hosting and mail deficiencies to David Brown, the CEO of its parent company Web.com. Response initially came from a Jonathan ** who promised a follow-up from Level 2 tech support. No response or follow-up ever came and we were unable to reach Jonathan ** again. Network Solutions was once a top company that now seems hopelessly drowning in rising technological overload with an unhealthy emphasis on selling rather than delivering solutions. Web.com investors might want to take note.

Original review: April 1, 2017

Two years ago we paid $1349.00 for a two year renewal with NS. This year we paid $927.00 for a one year renewal. Once they get you signed up, they jack the prices skyward. Very difficult to change to a different host. From what I have read, they block access to your domain name. This company has been under review for questionable business practices, by the FTC. Easy to find on a Google search. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

Original review: March 27, 2017

This company has very questionable ways of dealing with things. My client had an ongoing payment for web hosting on Network Solutions and was not able to get a refund so we can spend the money elsewhere. I called customer service because I needed help with Wordpress, and they just kept insisting that it's as easy as setting up using their guide through their support page. WRONG! Also, the marketing in Network Solutions is just strange as it tells you that you need this and that, and some of their advertisements for customers to pay for additional options looks almost like shady advertisements on torrent websites.

The control panel for web hosting looks completely old and confusing. There is no easy way to install Wordpress and have the Wordpress homepage go directly to the domain that I choose. This should be a basic function without having to do all that unnecessary work. But this company provides no easy way for those who use Wordpress as a content management system. In addition to my inability to get Wordpress functioning properly, I received page errors like internal server errors and 404 errors before my Wordpress is even set up!

Lastly, if I need help with the problems stated above, I have to do a Google search for everything to come up. And when I do search, I get little to no results even from Network Solutions' own website for troubleshooting. I would never want to deal with Network Solutions again. I rather pay MY client money to leave this company than to spend countless hours figuring out all this stuff. I could've built the website by now.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

If you buy a domain, it is very difficult to get rid of it. They will turn auto-renew on in a very questionable way. I finally realized how they operate, and will not explain details, but ASK ABOUT this policy. Once you give them your credit card, it is nearly impossible to cancel a domain. They will keep getting you. I am laughing at just how deceitful this company's practices are.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

This company is a SCAM!!! They charge .com businesses $39.99 for a .net name. We DID NOT authorize a .net address for our website through this company. They will charge your credit card or PayPal account WITHOUT your authorization. You will have to fight them and will be placed on hold for 30 minutes while they pretend to look into the unauthorized charges.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

As a small business owner, trying to change my primary contact owner information with Network Solutions is one of the most difficult things that I have ever done. I have spent more than 15 hours of my time in the past month between phone calls, emails, checking to see that they received emails (which they didn't at least 50% of the time), scanning in documents to prove change in ownership, emailing said documents in various different formats that their "system" didn't support, and essentially jumping through a different hoop that was placed in front of me every time I contacted them. It was important that I change my contact information as the email address listed went to a "dead account", so we didn't get invoices and our website went down when it wasn't paid on time.

I was never able to speak with the same person twice. I asked - they replied that there were no direct lines. One time, I was told that the person who had helped me previously worked from home and I could only contact her via email. That would be a great option, if she hadn't reported not receiving my emails 50% of the time as mentioned above. Every time I called and explained and re-explained my situation, I got a different answer. When I asked for a supervisor, I was not transferred to one. I was told once that I would be called back that morning and never received a phone call. Multiple times, operators clearly gave me something to do just to get me off the phone. Other small business owners will understand that you cannot spend this amount of time solving a problem with a company that doesn't care about their customers or want the business. Please consider saving yourself a lot of headaches and going with another company!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I was 2 days late renewing my domain after owning it for 10 years. Network Solution's discount offer to renew for $9.99 is completely misleading. In their agreement they say that they will hold your domain for 30 days after expiration and here they are trying to charge me $9.99 for being 2 days late. Yes it says that it's a discount offer but in fact it's a penalty. They are insisting that I also pay $35.97 one-time REINSTATEMENT fee which is how much the renewal for 1 year costs.

I call and predictably get put on forever hold when I explain what I am calling about. After about 30 minutes wait they finally connect me with a very rude customer service representative who predictably has no supervisor. She talks circles around me and denies that their website says anything about 30 days grace. Eventually I give in and ask her to renew over the phone with my credit card number. She completely refuses to renew and tells me that I have to go through the $9.99 special offer. After a lot of yelling she takes all my credit card info and announces while laughing out loud that the change is $75.97 forcing me to go through the $9.99 special offer and signing the agreement to protect themselves against the fraud they are committing.

This is not the first time I've been scammed by Network Solutions. They tried to charge me for various random services through PayPal which is tied to my American Express. PayPal helped me to set up a block and American Express got my money refunded. The worst part about Network Solutions is that together with GoDaddy they own the duopoly on domain names. This gives them the ticket to scam businesses and consumers alike. If anyone knows of any class action lawsuits please notify me. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Their Domain Name - Manage website page has a large banner-sized upsell graphic box for purchasing a recurring-cost "Premium DNS" for $4/month. In HTML terms, they've created a large area which will purchase this service in one-click fashion (rather than including an "Are you sure?" feature). And finally, they put the "No, thanks..." link inside this box in a tiny font, maximizing the chances that you'll miss it. Add to this the 30-minute hold time they force you to wait through to get to a support person who has the authority to remove recurring purchases, the forced movement of your DNS records to a third-party, the required time to now move them back (and the subsequent loss of your services in the meantime) equals a horrendous experience trying to get your life back. Be very wary of their point-of-sale interface. It's deceptive and they know it. They made it to be that way and they must think that customers are stupid and lazy.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Haven't had an account with them for 6 years (long, ugly story), and after all this time of not having an account with them of any kind they charged my card for $120 for no reason two weeks ago. When I saw the charge Pending I called, but was told they couldn't do anything about it until it went from Pending to Posted. So 2 weeks later I call again, and the customer service person gets completely snippy with me, won't use the account number I got on my first 20 minute call to them about this to look up the billing details. Same terrible customer service as 6 years ago. Avoid these rip off artists like the plague.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

Hi here from Spain. Today we are on 12/12/16, I'm still trying to quit from NETSOL since 10/10/16 like 2 full month. So on all this days I've been sending formal request to them to reset my password, then when I seen I was not able to TURN OFF Transfer then I see that I have to Request a Manual turn off. So I'm still waiting this. Under my opinion, NETSOL is worse company ever seen. All their customer service departments are Fakes designers to make the customer waste time while they are paying this bad service. There is literally no chance to go away of Netsol from Outside USA (Spain). My domain have like 22 years old and I'm tired of paying like 35 Euro yearly since I can maintain for 3-4 times less. If anyone can recommend me a way to make it faster? I just wanna quit from NETSOL. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

NO SUPERVISORS TRY TO STRONG ARM BILL Handel Customers. This company should be put out of business. Do not go to them to set-up anything relating to your business matters. Once you do, you will need your products. However, you will not get any customer service politeness, long holds, unauthorized charges and threats to disconnect your account. Do not Auto renew and do not authorize them to use your PayPal account. They try to say that when they have to make adjustments and you have to authorize them to make all charges. RUN!!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I checked my bank account and discovered multiple instances of automated debit card charges from Network Solutions. I called Network Solutions and was notified that my account was suspended for "disputing charges". Network Solutions informed me that the charges were monthly charges for 4-months of "Domain Hosting" services. I told them I didn't request any domain hosting services and did not have any domains that was hosted by Network Solutions. They insisted I pay for the charges before my account would be re-activated. I repeated the fact that "I didn't ask for domain services and I didn't use any domain services". After 20 minutes on the phone arguing with the phone rep, and asking to speak with his supervisor, about 5 minutes later, he returned to the phone saying "his supervisor could not change their account suspension decision".

I eventually called back and spent another 10 minutes talking with a different phone rep, who eventually told me they would remove the account suspension. About a month later, when my account was due for its annual renewal and it did not auto renew as I scheduled, I discovered that my account was still suspended. After spending another 15 minutes on the phone waiting while another rep looked up the notes from my previous phone call, he apologized and said the account should have been off suspension, and finally they cleared up the "suspension" issue. (By the way, my two.com accounts cost me $37.99 each for annual renewal... I have since transferred them to a host that charges me $11.99 each).

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

You sold my domain name, trackman.com. I had this for 19 years, had auto pay, my credit card numbers was changed because it got missing. Never got a warning from you? Network Solutions I got no email renewal notice. No notice after the fact. No warning that if I don't pay they would delete everything. trackman.com. I checked my emails, all I got from Network Solutions was how I could promote trackman.com. With this in mind, I thought everything was alright? This is one many emails I got, none stating that I was going to lose trackman. Going to call attorney general office! This is the emails I got from you. "Promote trackman.com on top search engines. Network Solutions [networksolutions@info1.networksolutions.com]." You billed me under a different company??? And I stop payment. You're nothing in my book, but of users.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

In the month of September and October I called 5 times, and was repeatedly placed on hold, including today October 20, and was always place on hold, and always they tried to sell me what I didn't want. In fact I was put on hold again tonight 4 times, disconnected once, and switched from one team to another for a total of four teams, without a cure for nearly $600 in billing errors, including products that I never ordered and declined to buy.

After an 64 minutes wasted, with people from four teams I was told that yet another team needed to fix the problem...The so-called "loyalty" team which is actually a sales team. And I have to call tomorrow. I dealt with James **, Catlin **, and Joanne "billing team/Domains", with no success in resolving my billing complaint. After 64 minutes on the phone I was told to call back to talk with the loyalty team tomorrow. 6+ hours wasted with network solutions trying to fix my product and billing problems. Absolutely shockingly.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

They used to be a good company, but when web.com purchased them it's been downhill from there. Their website is NOT easy to use, and it's aimed at upselling you everywhere at the expense of being easy to use. Their customer service is not all that helpful, their staff is mediocre at best and because you can't even do some things in their gui (ie mail domain keys) they were directly responsible for bringing down our email service (but they assured me that they were very sorry for that). Their website and voice response system assure you that they have improved their customer service but I see no evidence of that. As you can imagine we moved all our domains somewhere else (hover) and will never do business with these people again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

Wow, what an unbelievable experience this has been. Changed my email forwarding over to Network Solutions May 31, 2016. PRE-paid for one year of "My Time Support" their version of premium support, (BTW this is a 3rd party vendor). I used them to help get all of my devices set up. By the time we got to my laptop, the tech was trying to flush the call, said I had used this month's time for support! (BTW, the sales rep at Network Solutions failed to tell me this little detail.) After I insisted the tech finish, he put me on hold for 6 min, then came back & said he would use time from next month's support to finish, then he was TICKED and made sure I knew it! From that day forward my laptop has had problems - contacts won't sync, lost contacts and COUNTLESS app crashes!

When I call and speak with one of their "ACE tech support team members" (tongue in cheek), no notes had been logged from my last call so we start over in each call. Each tech has a different idea that creates yet another problem on top of old problem. One guy, said he needed to look into it and call me back, of course never called back. I think they found these guys on the way in to work one day! They not only don't have a CLUE, but have actually done damage to my contact logs! I have regular app crashes, fatal error messages, server time out messages. When writing an email, Outlook doesn't recognized my contacts, it's unbelievable...and who do you call? There is NO place to escalate your support issues to find a resolution! Which is why I'm writing this review.

Network Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Network Solutions offers customized web hosting plans. Customers choose the features they want and only pay for those, rather than paying for a plan that includes extra features they may not use.

• Provides WordPress hosting for blogs: Bloggers will appreciate being able to host WordPress and take care of all their blogging needs. WordPress can also be used to design a website without needing to know much in the way of code.

• Easy-to-use controls: It is easy to navigate the control panel and do what you want to do with this web host.

• Great customer support: There is 24/7 customer and technical support with low wait times, even during peak hours. The customer support line is toll-free. You can also get support via live chat and email.

• No matter how much you pay, you can only host one domain: Even if you pay for premium service, you cannot host multiple domains, which is inconvenient for small businesses and unworkable for web hosting companies.

• Unlimited storage, bandwidth, and mailboxes: If you are on a small budget, you probably will have to deal with limitations until you can afford to upgrade. Customers will need to pay premium prices for unlimited storage, bandwidth, and mailboxes.

• Service: Depending on the features you choose, you can end up paying a lot for web hosting.

• Best for: Bloggers, personal website owners, small business owners, artists and writers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs