Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Choosing A2 Hosting last year was a gamble because it's hard to believe good reviews - you know marketing ploy. But the moment my site was transferred from old hosting to a2hosting. The speed, the cpanel were working way way better 1000%. This is not a marketing ploy. My old hosting provider couldnt even run a joomla quick install for a 2nd site plus poor support. My 1st site was installed via their joomla default. But with a2hosting it was smooth and easy. The most important is the support. In the middle last year I got a very good support. Just this week, I got my site down. I thought I lost it. They helped me. They were very attentive. You better check your emails for their quick response.??? I'm no expert in web but I'm very happy you guys help me as always. Thank you everyone.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Phone support in every department that I've worked with at A2 Hosting has been terrific. I'm an old guy who got sick of waiting for hours at Blue and GoDaddy. These guys and gals pick up the phone and work patiently with confused users. Up time and speeds are fantastic, prices are low, packages exceptionally well defined. It costs me very little to run a bunch of high performing WordPress sites on a shared server which has never failed. But it's the attitude. Maybe the staff are great students at one of the best Universities in the country -- I don't know. Ann Arbor is a very special place. Each staff member has been caring, patient, and far more knowledgeable. It ain't like getting on the phone and finding yourself unable to understand a well meaning but incompetent person from a developing country. No aspersions, no politics.. But A2 feels like chatting with the folks next door.

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2020

As a reseller newbie, transitioning to A2 has been a bit of a learning curb. Not all customer service reps here at A2 are created equal. Meaning, some will go out of the way I guess to walk you into solving your issue and a good majority will send you a link for you to fend for yourself. I love learning, I never ask for any of the reps to just do the tasks for me but rather walk me through it. The goods ones will take the time going over everything with me step by step, which I love. I hate depending and relying on others, but I respect and love the fact that some will take the time to teach a man to fish. I will never forget the name William ** and Julian P, THANK YOU for giving me the ability to not call or email in for the same issue! A2 User Since 2017

Original review: April 26, 2020

I just switched over to A2 Hosting, after trying to set up service at three other hosting vendors. I was having trouble with getting my FTP setup. They quickly helped me get that straightened out. I was having trouble with not all my emails coming in. I tried all sorts of settings, but was not getting anywhere. I then just put in a support ticket, saying I could not get it to work. They went through the account, and fixed it for me. I doubt I will need much help from this point forward, but I know whenever I do, they will be there for me! Very satisfied with their service!

Original review: April 12, 2020

I am strongly assure A2 HOSTING is a unique company that connects people with the best professionals for any project! Just look at their list of sevices or offers... and here very important thing... they allows users to compare reviews, ratings and prices! So they as company do not affraid cocurentions etc... all that just approve you people found the professionals that is know 2 simple, but very important words - Good job. When I need professional services I am going to A2 Hosting, they can usually asks a series of questions to identify my specific needs, and then provides me with a short list of qualified professional services, offers in the area of my needs. And I am always happy!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Nice Hosting. Service is good. When it comes to Name Registrar in Germany, it is a bit longer than normal. Customer Service Professionals are really good and they tried their best to help. I registered a domain ending with de and it took longer than normally it would take. So overall service is great.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

This company has very untrained support staff, willing to give your hosting account away to phishers with very little evidence. As a software engineer, I do not feel safe hosting my work through A2 Hosting. They gave my account away without locking the account while pending change requests, and without notifying me. Very disappointing hosting service.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I've been a customer for a 3 or 4 yrs now and they are fantastic! So much better than Bluehost, Hostgator and all small fish that the dreaded mega corp bought out over the yrs. A2 is positively the best hosting company I have used in 20 + yrs of having a web presence. The customer service is quick and they even still answer the phones!!! : ) Technical support is also very good if a rare problem should arise. Not the normal run around but actual help for your problem.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I have been with them for six months now. Transferring sites to them was painless. Their support is absolutely fantastic. They are quick, professional, accurate, patient and polite. I was, initially, hesitant to move to them. Having been with them now, I am certain that they are the best in the business.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Rock solid systems and network connections combined with a top-notch and quick response support team makes A2 an excellent choice for your online needs. I have had great performance from my VPS. And the pricing is very competitive. Highly recommended.

A2 Hosting author review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team