Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

Original review: April 26, 2020

I just switched over to A2 Hosting, after trying to set up service at three other hosting vendors. I was having trouble with getting my FTP setup. They quickly helped me get that straightened out. I was having trouble with not all my emails coming in. I tried all sorts of settings, but was not getting anywhere. I then just put in a support ticket, saying I could not get it to work. They went through the account, and fixed it for me. I doubt I will need much help from this point forward, but I know whenever I do, they will be there for me! Very satisfied with their service!

Original review: April 12, 2020

I am strongly assure A2 HOSTING is a unique company that connects people with the best professionals for any project! Just look at their list of sevices or offers... and here very important thing... they allows users to compare reviews, ratings and prices! So they as company do not affraid cocurentions etc... all that just approve you people found the professionals that is know 2 simple, but very important words - Good job. When I need professional services I am going to A2 Hosting, they can usually asks a series of questions to identify my specific needs, and then provides me with a short list of qualified professional services, offers in the area of my needs. And I am always happy!!!

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We have several domains. At first they were spread out between other hosting providers such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, and others. Admin Management became a task so we decided to consolidate our sites into one hosting platform. A2hosting.com was the obvious and clear choice, and we haven’t looked back or regretted doing it. It’s a solid and reliable data center with a responsive and tech savvy support team. It’s everything you’ll need to easily manage domains to email and everything in between. It's like having a top notched 24/7/365 IT department without the cost. I don’t know why anyone would choose anything else!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

A2 has a very friendly staff. The chat line was extremely helpful as I came up with questions before my purchase and a few questions for the support side after. This was a very busy week-end so I was not surprised that there was a bit of a wait time, but it lasted less time than the suggested wait time. The different individuals I spoke with were very helpful and polite. Their pricing is very reasonable normally, but the sale they had this week-end was outstanding. On top of this they provide way more with their plans for a much more reasonable price than my previous provider. I have now requested the migration, which will take a few days. I am expecting this to be done professionally and as soon as they can get to it.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I absolutely love A2 Hosting! Everyone is always so helpful and kind, and there is always someone available to chat with if I'm in need of assistance. Emails I send are responded to promptly. Everything I need is right at my fingertips for setting up a very sound and secure website. Being a newbie online, I so very much appreciate the option I use of being able to pay my account monthly. While I learn how to set up on the internet. I highly recommend A2 Hosting to everyone, no matter your level of experience online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: June 23, 2020

Victoria B. rocks!! She corrected the problem that seemed to elude many others! A2 Hosting Guru team is lucky to have her! She saved me hours of investigating and my website was back up in less than 24 hours. Great customer service!

Original review: June 15, 2020

Very helpful on the migration, very fast server. My site is now very, very quick. They even did a malware scan and found a few problems that I didn't know about. Thanks guys! Also, my email problem is fixed as they were getting rejected by Yahoo and AOL.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Spent a lot of time researching the internet for a good hosting service. Not only found a good one, but found a great one. Time searching was well rewarded when I settled on A2. Wish I'd made the move to A2 a lot sooner. Speed, Support, Amenities are "A1".

Original review: June 11, 2020

Great support service by Josh **. Actually, their entire support staff is excellent. I've never had a problem that wasn't answered and solved promptly and respectfully. They have the best service, both reliability and support, of any hosting service I've used in the past.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I am extremely satisfied with A2 servers/hosting. Servers are fast enough, probably because of SSD hosting. The resource allocation is optimum and support is good. What I like about their Swift plan is the number of files limit is 600,000. No other hosting provider offers such high limit. Highly recommended!!

A2 Hosting author review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team