2.75/5

A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

204 A2 Hosting Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 13, 2019

I think I've been a customer of A2 Hosting for over 10 years now. I first started out hosting one site, then switched to a re-seller account, and have purchased multiple domains through A2. I encourage everyone looking to start a site to go to A2. Unfortunately, none of them bother to use the affiliate link I provide for them. I don't know whether it's inconvenient to find where to put the code, or if they're just not interested.

A2 is overall a very good host. I have not found anyone better. Their troubleshooting department is very good. I've been most satisfied with the troubleshooting crew when I call at very late hours (I'm located in the United States). They have been able to quickly assess any problems with my site and help me fix them quickly. I prefer to call at night as opposed to submitting an online ticket, because online ticketing seems to be a lot slower (though I always receive a reply within 24 hours).

I only have two issues with A2. One was a security breach that must have taken place over the phone. One of my old employees wanted me to give him a site, and before I gave him approval on anything, he called into A2 and separated that domain and hosting from my reseller account without my permission. The A2 rep I spoke to said he must have given them my father's middle name, but honestly, I don't know how he would have given that correctly as it's a very unusual name, and I have not seen it available anywhere online. This person also knows very, very little about me personally, so I feel it was probably a breach on A2's part. It happens and wasn't such a huge deal, so I just let it go.

The other issue is cost. I'm sure I've spent many thousands with A2 over the years, and when the server I was on got very old, slow, and was having outages, I was told I'd need to switch serves. Unfortunately, this came at an additional cost, when I feel the cost should have remained the same. I think A2 should honor very loyal, longtime customers by being able to lock in reasonable rates. I currently feel I'm paying too much. I'm not really working on sites anymore, and only have a couple on my account that need zero maintenance, so I just feel like it's a lot of money. Other than those two things, I've been very satisfied with the company. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I own a web development company, so we build lots of sites for different clients. I have gone through a number of different hosting providers over the years and things change, requirements change, and technology changes. I initially tried A2 out just to see how it was but I ended up choosing them because I felt that they were approachable and they’re kind of local in a way. And when I call, I get a person and I know who I'm talking to.

I moved everything to A2 because of the quality of the hosting and the speed of the servers. The service support that they offer was really what kind of turned me. The product had to be good, but inevitably, there are problems and so I need to be able to reach out and talk to someone. I’ve known a number of their guys over the years. I used to work with one guy who's not there anymore and I really loved working with him. I have a lot of different clients I’ve hosted on their servers and I have several accounts with A2. I have a dedicated server and I have a BPS. When you have as much contact as I’ve had in the past, you just get to know people because you spend a lot of time on the phone with them.

The other thing that I always liked about working with the team was the tier 1 support that I worked with for the first couple of years, even late last year. They would help you solve problems that weren’t within the scope of maybe what they’re supposed to do. They would help me work through the WordPress issues that constantly come up. Whereas now, when I call, I get maybe some information about the problem and it’s more like, "Well, you need to go do this," instead of helping me get it done. It’s not my helpful neighbor anymore. When I’m in a client facing business, where I’m managing 65 websites for clients and some thing has come up out of the blue, I’m looking to solve the problem. It’s usually an emergency for somebody. But that being said, reliability seems to be steady. And the pain of switching is high, so I’m captive up to a point.

I’ve come close to leaving A2 in the last couple of years. I’ve had some concerns over their product reliability at this point to the extent that they had some serious issues over the last year with the power outage of the data centers. They don’t own their data centers, not even within their control, but nevertheless. They had two power outage situations that I can recall in the last year that shut everything down including the ability to contact them. That was not a good situation. But I met with one of their reps and I had a heart-to-heart with him a little bit about it. Since then, things really seemed to be reliable.

The support has migrated and they’ve had some change in personnel. So, that turnover makes me think a little bit about that because an important aspect of my relationship with A2 that has changed a little bit was the personal relationship. That was the value because everything could be going to crap, but if you got the people there that kinda walk you through it and talk about it, and ensure you can keep up with it, following up with things going on, then that makes up for a lot of crap. But I don’t feel like I have that anymore with them. I am testing other companies right now. It’s not about leaving A2, but it’s about diversifying my server base.

Other than that, I always recommend A2, but it depends on who for. Given my experience the last year, if you’ve got an enterprise level solution that can’t afford any hiccups, I’d have to think about that a little bit. But if it’s just a normal business website that if it goes down for an hour or two in the middle of the night and not matter, that’s fine.

Hi Benjamin;

Thanks for the support through the years and we do appreciate your kind words! You're right about the power outage too, which was completely unacceptable considering the backup power wasn't working. That's why we've been working to make our other data center options the default choice as well as review options to migrate services from that location.

If there's anything you need at all, please don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I run a small website design and hosting business. We had gone through a really bad experience with HostGator when they had an outage at one of their data centers where our servers were located so we started looking around. My business partner at the time had either read an article on A2 Hosting or had some recommendation from someone so we checked deeper into it and it looked like a good program.

For the most part, A2 has been really good to work with. The only part that's been frustrating for me is we have had some outage events where it seemed to take a really long time to get support because of the breadth of impact of the outage or we were in line behind a bunch of people to get support. But the last time that happened was about two years ago and I haven't had any events occur since then. At the same time, I've also reduced the number of my clients that I have on my A2 Hosting account and I'm in the process of moving off of A2 Hosting. But overall, the people I've worked with had been very knowledgeable, very helpful, and supportive. They've also been very accommodating. So, if anybody is looking for general hosting services, I would definitely recommend A2 to them.

A2 Hosting response

I'm glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us overall Art. However, we'd love to see if there's anything we can do to keep you with our service even though you're downsizing your business.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I had a web video site and a wedding site. I was kinda doing that on the side. I was working with GoDaddy initially and I was having issues with them. Then, I was trying to build a website and the company I was looking with to build my initial website was tied in with A2 Hosting and I ended up with them. With A2 Hosting, as far as the domains go, everything is fine. I haven't actually been using none of my domain names, but I don't wanna lose them because they're good.

The thing I like about A2 is I can navigate around pretty simply around their webpage. I understood more of what I was getting for. Also, A2 Hosting continues and keeps me updated when I'm gonna lose a domain. They follow up with emails and they gave like a 100 chances to say, "Okay, you must not want this." I really like that because a lot of times, I get a lot of junk mail and I don't get it or it'll go into spam and it would just move for whatever reason. And with GoDaddy, I would go into default and it was a pain in the butt. The only reason I have my domain names is because of A2's persistence.

A2 Hosting response

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us so far!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I wanted to set up a website that was independent of the university website, so I looked into web hosting providers. I did some research and selected an app that allowed me to make a relatively simple web page, and one of the suggested web providers of the company that I purchased that app through was A2 Hosting. I went with A2 and chose a basic package which was pretty much having my own web page.

When I first used A2, they were really useful because I was administering a couple of grants and their system allowed people to be able to access me very readily. It was much easier for both the students and the people that I was involved in, in the grants, to be able to access my information without having to go through the university system because the web page in my department is pathetic.

Afterwards, I started my own consulting company, so I was in the midst of redoing the web page recently. In order to be able to focus on that, I had a series of questions since I haven’t used A2 Hosting in a while. Their customer service people were fantastic and they answered my questions within 24 hours. I’m not a computer-savvy, techy person, so they were very good at providing information that I needed to set up the new web page and to configure it, and also to set up all of the things revolving around the new email.

Their system is user-friendly at the basic level, so I’m very appreciative of that. When you’re trying to go into all of the different kinds of applications that they support, it gets a little bit cumbersome, so I haven’t tried using some of the other applications that they support because it’s not very clear to me what works and what doesn’t. But for the purposes that I need, their system is absolutely fantastic and their customer support team is really helpful. I would definitely recommend A2 Hosting and I have already recommended them to other people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: May 21, 2019

Nil or Zero rating. Ignore the one star because you make compulsory. We launched our site for real on the 28th of March. A2 systems went down on the 26th of March. Our site is still not fully functional. They have no adequate Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity procedures in place! They took nearly a month to reply to our Support Ticket and even then it was not a fix!! They left us out to dry. We are now with a proper Hosting ISP who care!

Original review: May 16, 2019

3 Weeks, A2 Hosting servers went down (not for the first time). But this time, there has been absolutely no movement at all. 3 Weeks without data, without traffic, and without sales. In 25 years I have never encountered such a thing -- especially considering we were paying $150 a month for managed VPS and backups. They have been completely unresponsive to tickets about this incident, and I feel that the company just hopes we will go away. Do not use A2 Hosting. No matter how many fake reviews they keep posting, know the truth, they are awful, and you need to stay away.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I have been with A2 Hosting for over 3 years. They have an excellent product backed by incredible support. All A2 Hosting team members I have had dealings with to resolve technical problems or just to change billing options, whether on the phone or email, are professional in presence, service and assistance. This has been of great value to me because my Brain got scrambled from an acute stroke; I am still unable at times, to do or handle things, the way I did the day before. Brain Injury sucks, but A2 Hosting rocks: they have exercised patient guidance, assistance and professionalism with me. I sincerely appreciate this team and all its members, they are "TOP SHELF" in my business books; I also appreciate the excellent product and service that A2 Hosting provides for my sites. A2 Hosting rocks with a great product and team.

Original review: May 14, 2019

When my website went down with a malware attack against my A2 Hosting server, I delayed switching to another web host, because A2 Hosting is the fastest web host I have ever experienced, and A2 was very diligent in restoring my website after the attack and keeping me informed of the restoration progress. My website came out of it totally intact! Thank you A2 Hosting!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Thank you very much. There were problems as a result of the hacker attack. Problems have affected the account and access to the client area. The elimination of all problems took several days. Thank you to the A2 hosting qualified team. The problem is fixed. Quality service.

Original review: May 12, 2019

A2 Hosting has been favorite host so far after going though a few. It service is a great value with features you'll want these day in running at successful website. The speed is amazing, and support has been helpful the couple times I needed them. It has a nice clean account back end which I value in picking a host, but doesn't have things hidden under unnecessary amount of clicks. I highly recommend them!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I've been hosting with A2 since end of last year. I was really impressed with their speed of service, response to queries and knowledge. HOWEVER... Since the great outage, they have been completely nonresponsive. Even though my site is up, I'm having trouble connecting to the database with SQL Server Management Studio, and their only response is that they're looking into it. They claim it's been escalated, but I've never received a response.

I get it, they've got a crisis and they're busy. But it's very frustrating to not get a proper response, it makes one feel that they don't care about their customers. Why can't they hire some additional temporary support just to response to customer tickets, even if it's just to say 'we don't have capacity to deal with your issues right now, we expect to help you in 2 weeks time'.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have been a customer for five months. I enquired about some of the functionality specific PostgreSQL and they said, "Oh yeah we offer that!" No mention of it being exclusive to the Linux side. I had to switch to MySQL. The standard upload speeds are too slow too! Now it has been nearly three weeks without an operating website. 3 weeks!!! It's almost like the malware/ransomware attack caught them with their pants down. No emergency plan in place to respond in case malware attacks are successful. I have no faith in A2 Hosting! Terrible service. And the CEO letter said nothing except to blow smoke about how important their customers?!?! Please, save it for someone else/your employees? I will be moving on to another web hosting company. I am guessing there will be no compensation for the downtime either. A2 Hosting deserves ZERO stars.

Original review: May 10, 2019

A2 HOSTING has worst support team ever. I am having problem with hosting and I want to transfer site to another hosting service but they have restricted copying file. I can enter FTP but can not get any file. I ask them transfer my account to another server. They say it is impossible and nearly it is 7 days that I can not contact with support team. It was big mistake to change A2 Hosting specially Netherlands based server...

Original review: May 8, 2019

I cannot access to my websites for long time. They ask me submit the support ticket via their support system. I did that but no one response my ticket although I resubmit after 1 week. I try to contact them via Live chat many time, but they let me in queue with many people are waiting too. I suggest for someone are going to buy their services that avoid them and find other supplier.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Signed up in December for the Swift plan on their Windows Servers. They were initially helpful getting me set up with certain settings I was having issues with. I run a forum and news site and would get emails from my customers and users periodically letting me know they couldn't access the site. This happened about once every other week the entire time I have been with A2.

When I contacted support, they said they didn't see anything in the logs to indicate downtime or errors. Since the outage only lasted a few minutes each time and seemed to be isolated to individual users and not the whole site all at once, I dismissed these issues as being a minor inconvenience, maybe even user error or the browser/ISP that the user was using and not A2.

However, early in the morning on April 23rd, my site went down. At first, I thought it was just another minor outage. 5 minutes later we were still down, then 10, then an hour, then several hours. The entire time, all A2 was saying is that they are aware of their Windows servers having issues and that "Users hosted on these servers will experience service degradation." Well, it was much more than just service degradation. Our site was completely down. Everything including our emails, ftp/control panel, and obviously the site.

A2 created a status page and any attempt to reach out to their customer service team resulted in being directed to their status page that constantly repeated the same line, "Our System Operations team is working on restoring service as quickly as possible. We will provide updates as more details are made available." No ETA/ETR, no additional details as to what happened or why our sites/servers were offline. Nothing! For over a full week! Finally, the CEO of A2 wrote an update and posted it to their blog. It was basically the exact same update they had been giving for the last week. The only additional piece of information we received is that they had been hacked and ransomware had infected their Windows Servers. Indicating their lack of security and their failure to plan for intrusions with redundancies.

Since that blog post, on May 1st, they have not released any updates to their status page, to their blog, or to any of our active tickets. They have also removed Windows hosting as an option from their website all together. Which to me, indicates that they do not believe they will be able to recover their windows servers. They have also replaced their chat support feature with a bot that directs you to the status page and also removed the billing support option that would allow you to cancel your account and ask for a refund. Essentially holding us captive if we want any chance of recovering the funds we invested in them.

At the time of writing this review, May 7th at 10AM CST. My site/server is still down with no response of any kind from A2 since May 1st. The rumors being spread from their sales team indicate that they have completely lost our data and backups and that we would be better off just moving on to another hosting company and starting from scratch. We have already begun the development process to recreate our website from scratch and are in the process of looking for a new host as well. We were hoping to recover some data from our old site, even if it is several months old, but that is looking unlikely as well.

My advice to anyone considering A2 hosting is to just forget about them as an option. Do not believe the reviews of sites like hostingadvice.com. Unless you or the business you choose to host on A2 is capable of withstanding several weeks of being offline, or if you are comfortable with a company that has these types of outages, STAY AWAY FROM A2 Hosting!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I've had a terrible experience with A2. I've only been a customer for 4 months, and so far my site was completely offline for 2 weeks (by brother-in-law's site has been offline for almost a month!) while they figure out what to do about a recent malware attack. Over $10,000 in lost revenue between the 2 of us. Now that my site is back online, I occasionally get 404 errors that happen sporadically and go away if you refresh the page a few times. I'm looking for another host and can't get away from A2 fast enough. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

Original review: May 7, 2019

Everything in A2 is amazing, easy to use and speed and more security. It's amazing. I am use A2 since 3 years and I am v. happy with them. I am rent swift and turbo in Windows and Linux. Really its high quality of customer care and their efforts is blessed. I will never leave A2 Hosting. Thanks.

Original review: May 6, 2019

A2 Hosting is the best of the best. The service is exceptional, my sites are always up and they run extremely fast, and the A2 customer website is very intuitive and fully featured. I have contacted customer service a couple times to ask for help with something I didn't know how to do or wasn't confident about doing on my own, and they were very responsive, professional, and patient with me, which I appreciate very much. They even followed up with me to make sure everything was fine. Having been with a couple other hosting companies in the past I feel confident saying that you absolutely won't find this kind of service and quality anywhere else, especially for the price. I honestly can't say enough good things about A2 Hosting. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Original review: May 4, 2019

As we approach the down for 2 weeks mark, A2 Hosting is diligently sending out the same form letter, ignoring customer calls, AND STILL BILLING US. They boast that they have a 99.9% uptime money back guarantee, but my latest bill shows that this wasn't true. The worst part is, I cannot get them on the phone to do anything about it as it bills my credit card.

But there is a deeper problem here. Their security was lax enough that they allowed a simple ransom-ware hack into their servers. Yes, it is the same ransom-ware that took down an airport, but A2 Hosting is a server company. They are supposed to eat, breath, and ** internet security. They FAILED! They failed their customers. They failed their integrity, they failed our trust. As I read through the reviews on Consumer Affairs, I see people complaining that they have lost more than just revenue. They lost their reputations. They lost their rankings. They lost their customer's respect.

Now there is chatter about a class action lawsuit that could take down the rest of the A2 Hosting servers. One has to ask why A2 Hosting's CEO Bryan Muthig didn't think it was important to spend the cash required to do the job right. Well, I hope he learned a valuable lesson, and I hope that other hosting companies are paying attention. As for me, I will NEVER EVER use any company run by the now infamous A2 Hosting’s CEO Bryan Muthig.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Any issues I have had have always been swiftly resolved by the gurus and always in a very professional way. I am very grateful to the whole support team and would not hesitate in recommending A2 Hosting to anybody. Many thanks again.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I am having a nightmare right now. Their servers went down on 22nd of April & still (3rd of May now) they haven't managed to get our databases back online. No ETA on the restoring process and no any satisfying replies from support either. The worst hosting company ever.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Hey A2, you have cut off all means of communicating with your Windows hosting clients. You replaced live chat with a bot, but only for Windows hosting. You aren't even reading support tickets, responding to multiple tickets with a canned response - getting 5 copies of it doesn't make me feel 5x better than one did. In fact, the disregard it demonstrates makes it even worse. Patience is a virtue, you incessantly thank us for, but it is also quite finite, and having been through going on two weeks of downtime, while having to endure your self-aggrandizing BS about "service excellence" - still with no end in sight - has worn it way beyond thin.

So, A2, it's time to swallow that reality pill, that's now the size of a zeplin. You have shattered your relationships with us as a provider! There's just no getting around the fact that you suck! It's now time to listen to us, and accommodate our transitions to hosting that *does* work! To be sure we fully expect that transition to be painful, but you have it in your power to substantially lessen that pain, with minimal effort. Set up a team to deliver the most current copies of our databases to us, along with exports of our WordPress sites, and any other content we might want to retain. Luckily I personally kicked off a backup a couple of weeks ago. I figured out how to extract the things I needed, but you should provide instructions (if not scripts or other tools) to ease the burden.

No matter what you do going forward, you'll never make us whole, just the amount of downtime (not to mention the disregard with which you have treated us) have caused irreparable harm. You need to quit the pretense that you can somehow make it right - you can't, it's over. The best you can do is to devote staff time/resources to help us get as much of our data from your broken system as is possible. That is your best hope for an attempt to retain perhaps a shred of the respect we once held for you. Yes at one time you were the best, but you've pissed that away, in an orgy of blatant, calculated disregard and ineptitude. Trying to hold onto the past is pathetic and annoying, as well as a waste of even more of our time. Will you even read this, A2? Somehow I doubt it, and that is why you will fade to a handful of dust on the horizon of IT has-beens.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have just started my business in January, had a couple of good clients and prospects in setting up network contacts etc. Now my site and webmail are down for one and a half week: my business has stopped to a grinding halt and I am sure new contacts are wondering if my company is fake due to nonexisting site and mail. Just when I am trying to build up a name for myself. Also, no info from A2, no replies, no capable personnel apparently?

A day or so I can imagine, but it seems their whole system is so broken they are not capable of fixing it all together. You just cannot keep clients hostage without informing them and arranging alternative service for them and compensating in some way. This way A2 is making sure even the most patient and forgiving customer will get furious and they will be sued out of business (if there ever will be back online at all). Glad they completely ruined not just our businesses, but their own reputation as well. As they apparently were severely lacking in the backup and security department while selling high quality.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Our website and email has been down for 1 week and counting since April 23, 2019 and there's no definite date when will it go back online. I should have not switch from GoDaddy. Their technical support is also not helpful, you can't get any definite answer and their email support is no longer responding. WE WILL NO LONGER RENEW WITH THEM.

Original review: May 1, 2019

My sites and my client's websites are down for more than a week and please is not working. Trying to reach out A2 Hosting through chat and ticket. Left with no response. They cannot just vanish by not responding to our problems. Either resolve the issues or provide the backup with refunds to move on with business. Kindly respond.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I've used A2 Hosting for almost a year. We had a few problems early on but nothing major - just some SQL server outages. However, all our sites have been down since the 23rd. A2 service and support don't care and just fob you off pointing to their online status updates (which are of little use to me and have not been updated in around 24 hours). Tickets logged with support go unanswered, they have set their chat support to an automated response for anyone who has windows services so that it doesn't even let you connect to a human being. I called them and spoke to their support team leader who did talk to me for a while but ultimately was of little help as he could not give me any information and essentially refused to go and ask the tech guys that are actually dealing with the recovery about the recovery plan and time for our specific server plus they would not provide any data or backups.

Learning for us is to never trust a host and always take site and db backups out of their network to our own (we did it for the sites but not the databases so we're screwed until they fix). I am actually inclined to believe that they will be unable to recover a lot of the data and will eventually come back to us to tell us it's all gone and there is nothing that they or we can do about it. Naturally their T&C's cover them against loss of customer data so basically it's a big ** from them to all customers that are affected. DO NOT USE THIS HOST EVER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Original review: May 1, 2019

The hosting is down since last 10 days. It was estimated to be up in max 3 days but now even they are not sure how much time it will take to get all services working. Customer support is worst I had ever encountered. They know nothing, just provides ticket no. to any query. More than 10 days downtime twice in 5 months is enough to ruin a business. NEVER GO WITH A2 HOSTING.

Original review: May 1, 2019

For a couple years, no problems with A2. However as many reviewers have noted, since April 23 until at least today (April 30), their Windows servers have been completely down, although they maintain simply that 'service is degraded.' What's worse, I'm getting no feedback on what I can do in the meantime, no assistance in migrating out of A2, and nothing back in terms of prorated refunds. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'll make sure to move all of my domains with A2 out of their service. A2 have completely tarnished their image, and continue to make it worse by not addressing the needs of their customers affected by their server issues. I have absolutely zero faith in the company now. Stay away - far away.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Since April 23th 2019, all windows servers are offline. No support, no refund, no backup, they lied when said 4 redundant network, they lied a lot for their customers, just nothing. And some that already got online, says that data from March and April was lost, so the last backup they did was in February. Run away from this hosting server!!! Today is April 30th 2019.

A2 Hosting expert review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

• Best for: bloggers, small business owners, artists, writers and anyone with a personal website.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs