Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: April 6, 2021

Customer support and service at A2 Hosting is the BEST! You know how everyone always says, "There are no dumb questions". Well I'm the guy that actually does in fact ask dumb questions and instead of giving me a hard time, the customer care staff at A2 Hosting answers all my questions in detail and also in easy to understand language so I know how to proceed AND I don't feel dumb.. I would highly recommend A2 Hosting for anyone starting out with a new website venture. You won't be going it alone - you'll have the A2 Hosting Team to back you up. Then instead of trying to become a software and hosting expert you can simply focus on your business. This is how hosting should be. Mike **

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

There is no Hosting like A2 Hosting. If I didn't know any better I would think that they were some altruistic econo clast zionists fulfilling some larger than one's self purpose of good will towards man and humanity in general, and that's just based off of the level of customer service and care that they provide on standard customer service calls. Their due diligence and work ethic is un paralleled, not just in the Hosting industry but in the most elite high brow royalty treatment given to all on a level of such respect and support you might think you are a rich man that patrons an entire village by purchasing their art for a year. They sincerely care about people and provided the best customer service available in this rendition of probability theory. The???? Owes A2Hosting. Thank you from my wife and I. From JP in customer chat to the 5 A.M. Friday overnight support to their president they are the best.

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Choosing A2 Hosting last year was a gamble because it's hard to believe good reviews - you know marketing ploy. But the moment my site was transferred from old hosting to a2hosting. The speed, the cpanel were working way way better 1000%. This is not a marketing ploy. My old hosting provider couldnt even run a joomla quick install for a 2nd site plus poor support. My 1st site was installed via their joomla default. But with a2hosting it was smooth and easy. The most important is the support. In the middle last year I got a very good support. Just this week, I got my site down. I thought I lost it. They helped me. They were very attentive. You better check your emails for their quick response.??? I'm no expert in web but I'm very happy you guys help me as always. Thank you everyone.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Phone support in every department that I've worked with at A2 Hosting has been terrific. I'm an old guy who got sick of waiting for hours at Blue and GoDaddy. These guys and gals pick up the phone and work patiently with confused users. Up time and speeds are fantastic, prices are low, packages exceptionally well defined. It costs me very little to run a bunch of high performing WordPress sites on a shared server which has never failed. But it's the attitude. Maybe the staff are great students at one of the best Universities in the country -- I don't know. Ann Arbor is a very special place. Each staff member has been caring, patient, and far more knowledgeable. It ain't like getting on the phone and finding yourself unable to understand a well meaning but incompetent person from a developing country. No aspersions, no politics.. But A2 feels like chatting with the folks next door.

Original review: July 21, 2020

As a reseller newbie, transitioning to A2 has been a bit of a learning curb. Not all customer service reps here at A2 are created equal. Meaning, some will go out of the way I guess to walk you into solving your issue and a good majority will send you a link for you to fend for yourself. I love learning, I never ask for any of the reps to just do the tasks for me but rather walk me through it. The goods ones will take the time going over everything with me step by step, which I love. I hate depending and relying on others, but I respect and love the fact that some will take the time to teach a man to fish. I will never forget the name William ** and Julian P, THANK YOU for giving me the ability to not call or email in for the same issue! A2 User Since 2017

Original review: March 28, 2021

We purchased "Web Hosting - Turbo Boost Web Hosting" package from A2 Hosting. They're not even able to solve simple database issues for their PostgreSQL hosting. This is the 11th day of our purchase and we've not been able to get any satisfactory resolution for our issues. All we get are arbitrary, vague and arrogant replies. The support staff sucks and their response sucks even more. We dialed the local India support number but no one responds; all we hear is their irritating IVRS which blabbers a lot and then gets disconnected. We had to make an international call to the US Support number. We spoke to 3 agents, every time a different one. All they could do was escalate the issue. Till date we have no resolution and this is very shameful on the part of A2 Hosting to fool around customers. This was not the A2 Hosting that I knew earlier. Earlier, they were very professional and now some jokers are just warming the seats doing nothing.

Totally incompetent and incapable support system. They only give support by "Tickets", and have clearly said that they cannot give telephonic support or by remote connections to my machine so that we can resolve issues. They're simply not interested in resolution of any issue and are wasting people's time and money. I wouldn't ever recommend A2 Hosting to anyone ever in my lifetime. See the attached transcript of all the communications happened via tickets. This highlights the incompetence of A2 Hosting. I have deliberately not sanitized any part of the transcript so that what we say can be verified and validated as the truth. **.

Original review: March 25, 2021

It's been over a year. There were no technical shortcomings. I hope that such confidence and stability will continue. I can say that the quality of service is very high! It also helped to solve the problems caused by my technical mistakes! And for me the price is a bit expensive. But I'm happy!

Original review: March 23, 2021

The support team gave a swift response to my issues. The cause of the problem was identified immediately and a solution was suggested. Your solution gave me a better idea on how to solve the problem with ease. Thank you very much for the support. It was as smooth as I could have ever hoped. Thumbs up to you guys.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

You have to repeat your issues or questions several times before you get complete answers, sometimes only once you give them a negative review do you finally get your questions dealt with. Although the response is generally fast it is never complete and does not address all the issues reported.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Support - Helpful and quick response, good value for a charity needing a simple website hosting, has several facilities in basic package that others charge extra for it. Recommended for anyone with a tight budget, **.

A2 Hosting author review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team