3.58/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

A2 Hosting Reviews

Original review: May 16, 2019

I have been with A2 Hosting for over 3 years. They have an excellent product backed by incredible support. All A2 Hosting team members I have had dealings with to resolve technical problems or just to change billing options, whether on the phone or email, are professional in presence, service and assistance. This has been of great value to me because my Brain got scrambled from an acute stroke; I am still unable at times, to do or handle things, the way I did the day before. Brain Injury sucks, but A2 Hosting rocks: they have exercised patient guidance, assistance and professionalism with me. I sincerely appreciate this team and all its members, they are "TOP SHELF" in my business books; I also appreciate the excellent product and service that A2 Hosting provides for my sites. A2 Hosting rocks with a great product and team.

Original review: May 6, 2019

A2 Hosting is the best of the best. The service is exceptional, my sites are always up and they run extremely fast, and the A2 customer website is very intuitive and fully featured. I have contacted customer service a couple times to ask for help with something I didn't know how to do or wasn't confident about doing on my own, and they were very responsive, professional, and patient with me, which I appreciate very much. They even followed up with me to make sure everything was fine. Having been with a couple other hosting companies in the past I feel confident saying that you absolutely won't find this kind of service and quality anywhere else, especially for the price. I honestly can't say enough good things about A2 Hosting. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: April 2, 2019

I am writing this review the day after the server I am on was down for the best part of three days ending 04/01/2019. After reading what customers were ** about losing thousands of dollars, going to switch hosting companies, blah blah blah. As if A2 Hosting took down the server on purpose. Many of the hosting names mentioned to switch to most all were own by the same company.

I also experienced the same losses as others on this server instead I really appreciate all the hard work long hours put in getting my website back up running 100% with no loss. The other thing I really appreciate is their friendly telephone tech support going the extra mile in helping figure out some weird problem with ZenCart etc. that is not really their job. The other hosting companies I have been with you don't get this kind of caring service. All I got to say is A2 Hosting I am not planning on going anywhere. I will stay with you as long as you keep up the excellent service that you have been providing me for many years now.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I think I've been a customer of A2 Hosting for over 10 years now. I first started out hosting one site, then switched to a re-seller account, and have purchased multiple domains through A2. I encourage everyone looking to start a site to go to A2. Unfortunately, none of them bother to use the affiliate link I provide for them. I don't know whether it's inconvenient to find where to put the code, or if they're just not interested.

A2 is overall a very good host. I have not found anyone better. Their troubleshooting department is very good. I've been most satisfied with the troubleshooting crew when I call at very late hours (I'm located in the United States). They have been able to quickly assess any problems with my site and help me fix them quickly. I prefer to call at night as opposed to submitting an online ticket, because online ticketing seems to be a lot slower (though I always receive a reply within 24 hours).

I only have two issues with A2. One was a security breach that must have taken place over the phone. One of my old employees wanted me to give him a site, and before I gave him approval on anything, he called into A2 and separated that domain and hosting from my reseller account without my permission. The A2 rep I spoke to said he must have given them my father's middle name, but honestly, I don't know how he would have given that correctly as it's a very unusual name, and I have not seen it available anywhere online. This person also knows very, very little about me personally, so I feel it was probably a breach on A2's part. It happens and wasn't such a huge deal, so I just let it go.

The other issue is cost. I'm sure I've spent many thousands with A2 over the years, and when the server I was on got very old, slow, and was having outages, I was told I'd need to switch serves. Unfortunately, this came at an additional cost, when I feel the cost should have remained the same. I think A2 should honor very loyal, longtime customers by being able to lock in reasonable rates. I currently feel I'm paying too much. I'm not really working on sites anymore, and only have a couple on my account that need zero maintenance, so I just feel like it's a lot of money. Other than those two things, I've been very satisfied with the company. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I needed a new web hosting provider and my IT personnel suggested A2. I've been using A2 for eight years and it's wonderful. They're responsive, answer my questions and go out of their way to help. However, their tier-level structure can be difficult sometimes. I usually don’t call unless I needed them to help and I have to go through a few tiers before I would verbally get advanced help. But if I submit a ticket, they respond to that accurately within the day. It's a different business that they're in so I understand the situation. If I didn’t, I might be frustrated. I also understand the world that we live in currently and it's difficult to address it all expediently.

A2 Hosting response

Hi Brad;

I'm so glad to hear about your positive experience! We look forward to many more years of working together!

Thanks!
      Brad Litwin

Marketing Manager | A2 Hosting

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Can't open Quix in older mac. As is usually the case, I had a great suggestion in response to my query, and followed the advice to look into other page builders to solve my problem with an older device. Ironically, an Apple iPad would be just the ticket for accessing the server to use the page builder, and keep current with the Latest operating system[s].

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We have several domains. At first they were spread out between other hosting providers such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, and others. Admin Management became a task so we decided to consolidate our sites into one hosting platform. A2hosting.com was the obvious and clear choice, and we haven’t looked back or regretted doing it. It’s a solid and reliable data center with a responsive and tech savvy support team. It’s everything you’ll need to easily manage domains to email and everything in between. It's like having a top notched 24/7/365 IT department without the cost. I don’t know why anyone would choose anything else!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I never imagined this situation was going to be resolved as quickly as it was. Thank you very much. I am quite new with A2 Hosting and my very first impression was just wonderful. I had been using another provider for years but now I am seriously to move all may hosting services to A2 Hosting.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Yup! A2 Hosting is really the top hosting service because they have the best supporting teams for both sales and tech and all the advanced hosting technical features to be the fastest yet inexpensive hosting company in the world of the hosting industry. They are just genius with the highest capacity and brainstorm. I am so happy to find A2 Hosting after I just cancelled and left another one that I found shortly before A1hosting with too many troubles of extreme abnormal attitudes, insufficient abilities, and outdated provisions but getting customers mostly using affiliate promotions.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Excellent customer service, every time. Their team has yet to disappoint not only with their quick response, but with the clarity and details of their troubleshooting demonstrating a serious commitment to their customers. I highly recommend this company to newbies and veteran developers alike.

A2 Hosting expert review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

• Best for: bloggers, small business owners, artists, writers and anyone with a personal website.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs