Consumer Reviews and Complaints

As a web development company, we rely on a solid, reliable partner when it comes to hosting our clients' websites. After working with multiple other providers, we have settled on A2 Hosting for our clients' needs. Competitively priced, stellar US based support, industry standard interfaces, and the all important, SPEED, what more can you ask for. When dealing with support, which is not very often, we have never had an issues that was not resolved quickly, they understand the urgency our clients' have when there are issues. Typically, a 5 minute phone call is all it takes. Their support staff has an impressive knowledge of their systems and can usually pinpoint what the issue is and provide a solution. Very impressive, especially compared to dealing with their competition. I wholeheartedly recommend the outstanding staff at A2 Hosting, and look forward to working with them in the future as we add clients to their servers.

A2 Hosting support team are very very reliable and dependable, they never leave any problem unsolved and they always reply on time to every support ticket. This is the best support team have encountered online. Thanks very much for your relentless support to your client.

Hi Gabrielle;

It does appear that our team had an issue migrating the email accounts. After reviewing your support ticket, our team was able to access two of the email addresses with the information you provided. However the third email address appears to have been removed from the server. Could you please respond to your support ticket so our team can assist and complete the migration?

Thank you!
Brad Litwin

A2 Hosting - Marketing Manager

Original review: July 24, 2017

In close to a week I have not been provided with the most basic information related to my ticket. Moreover the service is slow and sloppy. Please see request for IMAP information, that I resolved with a link to basic Microsoft support article. A2's consistent lack of professionalism with handling this request is rapidly becoming a liability to my Company and day-to-day trade. This ticket needs to be resolved as a matter of priority with a precise timeline on when this will be resolved.

I wasn't sure what to expect from A2 Hosting but I'm really happy that I went with A2. Reliable, solid performance. Everything I need, nothing I don't. No annoying upsells and great customer service. I'm really happy with A2 and I would definitely recommend.

Excellent customer service and always prompt in response and solutions to any problems that arise. Would definitely recommend to others wanting a host server especially for WordPress products. Securi is fantastic and shows all the failed hacks daily. The deal for the services is also a big plus.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

From the beginning I have been very pleased with A2. They have answered all my questions immediately and have helped me find the best plan for me. Because I am in Greece and most of my visitors are also, I have change from Blue host to A2 so that my pages would appear much faster. They appear at least 4 times faster and do not time out as before. I am very pleased. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

There's a million hosting companies out there, and I've tried a lot of them. Now I am a loyal A2 Hosting customer. I've been impressed by their hosting service, the reliability and especially the customer service. Give them a go - you won't regret it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I turned to A2 Hosting when I decided to get more serious with my blog and I am so glad I did. The support team is always on hand to help me with technical issues and as a new blogger/webmaster, I've had a ton of them. I don't think there has been any downtime, the website speed is sensational and this has helped me rank number one in Google for a lot of target keywords. I'm over the moon with A2 Hosting and I'll be a customer for life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I switched to A2 a few years ago because it was highly recommended by someone knowledgeable about the internet. I had been dealing with horrible support from a different company. The difference was like night and day. Every time I had an issue and needed help with my websites hosted at A2, no matter the time of day or night, I was helped by someone who was knowledgeable, friendly and willing to understand and help resolve the problem. And best of all, they did resolve it, every time. I would recommend A2 to anyone I care about, and that says a lot.

I did A LOT of research before I chose A2, and I've been very happy with that choice. I would recommend them to anyone. I use them to host my WP site, it's optimized for their site and they are on top of any updates that are needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
Very good hosting service, fast, simple, Full featured and complete. Everything you need to build and host a website, from web hosting newbies to elite experts.

I have no complaints at the moment. Good job, I will create more web pages and host them on the servers of A2 Hosting.

Excellent. This is by far the best hosting company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Their knowledge and understanding with any issue that might come up is amazing and they are a pleasure to work with. I would recommend to anyone that is interested in either reseller hosting or just hosting. A fantastic company.

A2 Hosting has much faster load times than I've had with other hosting solutions. In my business, they're my default solution for web hosting service that I advise my clients to use. Overall, great experience using their service to date. Good all around.

A2 Hosting Company Profile