4.82/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

52 A2 Hosting Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I contacted A2 and they answered all of my questions. Their customer service was great and they even took care of me. We have been with A2 for around three years and we’re very pleased with their service. They were excellent and I would recommend them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

We’ve been with A2 Hosting for three years and the main thing with hosting is that you always want to make sure your site is up and easily loadable. For the most part, it is, compared to other hosts. Although there was one situation we had where there was some sort of security blockers in our account and it caused our website to have this weird problem for two years. That was irritating but other than that, they’ve been fine. Besides, it was inconsistent and that was finally taken care of. The support team has been polite, professional and good. We also recently moved our site which I designed and I know that our web tech person had everything all set up and she was talking with A2 quite a bit. They seemed very responsive so that was good. Our experience with A2 Hosting has been mostly positive.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I tried different hosting services include Bluehost, SiteGround, Hostgator etc.. But when I reached on A2 Hosting only I got fully satisfied, A+ customer service and ping time of website is very less. The easily manageable WHM & Cpanel is another better mark. It scans the directory and files daily so if some malicious codes are there it will get prevented from executing. Overall the best hosting provider ever from my personal experience.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I've been using A2 Hosting for almost 4 years and I recommend its excellent service, good and fast support, excellent prices, I can do whatever I need to host my PHP application, they support the latest version of everything and I can install most web application with one click.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I looked into web hosting providers for my business and for my website. My brother has been using A2, so he referred me and set it up for me. He also handles it when I have any type of issues. I’ve had A2 for around 9 years and everything has been perfect. I’m extremely satisfied and would definitely refer them to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We came from Arvixe which was good until EIG bought them out then the service was horrible. We were not going to renew with Arvixe and needed a new home that could accommodate our developers without causing them to lose time because of a switch. After exploring, researching, and checking reviews for months we decided on A2 Hosting. It had the best reviews and they were quick to respond to any and all of our questions regarding their services. Everything just seemed to fit properly.

We did run into a problem when we went ahead with starting services with A2. We needed dedicated IP's however when signing up we were never given the option to add it. We were supposed to receive a promotional deal of 51% off if we added it at the time we started service but since it wasn't available we couldn't get the deal. A2 resolved it right away and got us what was promised with the promotion. So far their customer service has been great and responsive and services also seem very stable. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Good service and support, even though I asked for the refund, the cPanel is very complete and detailed the customer area. I have recommended several friends to their accommodation, as it is very good. I hope they continue well with their low prices and quality, not like other hosting that charge dear and are not good.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The site is fast, highly configurable, with utilities that are not in products of other companies. The version of WordPress that is offered is optimized by A2 Hosting, this optimization has many interesting utilities to improve the service of WordPress. I have resumed a project, is still in development but the reason to choose A2 Hosting is its performance. I understand that the faster a website is, the better the user experience and the more likely it is to increase the level of visitors.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I've been using A2 for almost a year now. Everything about their system is top notch. Ease of use, configuration and management is intuitive and simple. Setting up a new client website and domain takes me 10 minutes tops. I've never experienced any downtime or noticeable lag time in using the product.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have been a customer for about 9 months to date. The offerings and pricing are competitive in the industry, but not what you would call a "Bargain." I have chosen to do this review because others in my class of customers will want to know about the service and support A2 delivers. Support has been nothing short of astounding, comparing VERY favorably to vendors charging over twice as much per month. Even though I have been running web servers for over 5 years, I still struggle with some technical issues that are a bit arcane. A2's support has tackled each one for me, above and beyond their normal scope, thereby saving me a TON of time.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Great service and flexible plans. I host several sites on A2 - the service is fast and reliable. I switched to A2 when my last (previously great) hosting provider was bought out by a conglomerate and service went downhill. A2 has met and exceeded expectations, and, as far as I know, is still an independent company focused on its clients and the technology provided, not just making a buck.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

They have made maintaining my website easier. The servers come set up with tools I need to work with Drupal. Every 'unlimited' hosting has fine print limits and A2 Hosting gives me the most space to host the most websites without paying more. They provided great deals when I started to save a lot on my first 3 year plan. They monitor for out-of-date Drupal code and will even help with patching updates if I don't do it.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I needed help changing name servers in order to use the CDN offered from Cloudflare, and Scott was extremely helpful, quick, and efficient. Not to mention, I only had to wait a few seconds before he answered. This is the 5th time I've had to call for assistance, and each time the support was extremely helpful, quick, and solved my issue.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have the Core VPS "POWER+" from A2 Hosting. The VPS work great with a very high transfer speed. I run an MAGENTO 1.9 and a WordPress site. They are not MAGENTO experts. The company's support answer quick in some hours but the first answers are incorrect. Every time they don't see what plan I have and give me the answers for no core VPS. The biggest problem I have with A2 Hosting Core VPS is that they don't have back up solution (daily/weekly), either with an extra fee. The only thing that it make me think about moving to another hosting company is the hosting company backup. I hope to add it soon in Cores too. I believe that many of their customers is worrying about the backup solutions.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have had a VPS with A2 Hosting for a year now. From set-up to monitoring they have been nothing but a "top shelf" company. The infrastructure they work with is "second to none" and the Customer Service is exemplary no matter what the issue is. I have used several hosting services in the past; and as of one year ago, I will use none other than A2 Hosting.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Switched from Bluehost to A2 a while back, and I couldn't be happier. Bluehost was unacceptably slow and I was having a lot of downtime issues. A2 is so much faster with much more uptime. It's also less expensive, and has great customer support.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

With my company websites on the A2 Hosting platform, our page load times are much faster than other hosting providers and our site uptime percentage is higher than I've ever experienced. For anyone looking to host one or more websites, I highly recommend A2 Hosting and their SSD (solid state drives) platform. Give them a try. You will be glad you did.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

New user to hosting world and especially paid ones but I feel interface is very user friendly and also I didn't find downtime to my site. Server is also fast. I guess site should offer range of other international domains e.g. I tried to get ".ng" but didn't find this option. Wishing them all the best.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I started hosting with A2 Hosting in December 2015. My previous host will let's just say I had to leave. A2 Hosting went above my expectations in moving my accounts over to them. Since I've been with them service has been excellent. They have responded to my tickets within 15 minutes sometime even sooner. Every issue has been resolved quickly. Any delay has on my part. Their staff has always been helpful and courteous in every way. Would I recommend them? Yes definitely. If you want great customer service that is second to none then you want A2 Hosting. My account comes up for renewal in December I plan to renew. I guess that's the best review of all when you renew your account. There are host everywhere now but A2 Hosting is the best service I've ever had.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My client need a FTP server and I'm not aware of A2 Hosting. Tried too many hosting services and few are bombard with errors and few are complicated to set up. And premium services are not in my budget at all. Then my friend referred me A2 Hosting and we are like WOW. Just awesome services. Easy to use and cost me almost nothing. I never use any other hosting service. I tweeted many times on twitter the same. The tweets are from **. Keep up good work A2 Hosting.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

After my terrible experience with previous host, I moved to A2 Hosting which was better on all aspects, I've been using A2 for three years now and have no intention to leave it. I have a small business in computer services and manage few websites beside my own site on it. I'm happy and satisfied with my experience on A2 Hosting, even when there are technical issues, they manage them in little time.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have been a customer of A2 Hosting for around 3 years. Their service and support has been over and above at all times. I am located in AUSTRALIA and each time I wish to receive some advice around technical issues, requirements etc - they are so quick to respond. I do not feel that the distance (in Kms) is of an issue at all. They are responsive, helpful at all times. I am more than happy to remain a loyal customer of A2 Hosting. Well done guys for your continued seamless support and advice over the years. Additionally, let's talk about their infrastructure - where all of their hosting is occurring. I have never experienced downtime, and have been 110% satisfied with the level of service, where my clients are able to access my site as required. Thanks again!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I've tried a lot of hosting services, and have finally settled on A2 Hosting. It's got everything you could ask for: speed, affordability, knowledgeable support, reliability, you name it. I'm glad I found it and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Here in Brazil I was one of the first to know and use the services of A2 Hosting and after I saw the way the company work never wanted to change again. Loading pages very fast - several years and my sites were never out of line. Support is fast and competent - the e-mail system is perfect. A2 Hosting is the best hosting today - the company has conquered me forever. No matter the value of hosting or wherever I am I will always be A2 Hosting.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I worked with development for over 15 years and always looked for servers in Brazil because of the support, but I was never very happy, my sites seemed slow, and in the support I was attended extremely unprepared people (when it was answered). When I found A2 Hosting, I tested it by migrating a clone from the site. It took longer to open (9 seconds tested in Pingdom), and to my surprise, when I tested it, the site opened in just 3.6 seconds (also by Pingdom). I and my partner were happy to have found A2 Hosting, we did not imagine they would have such good service... since we use big hosting companies in Brazil and they should be good. I even went so far as to think that I was doing something wrong. And the most incredible is that even the problems that were occurring with DNS (where several of my clients were offline) and with the emails, were solved by migrating to A2 Hosting.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I needed an ISP and my IT guy liked A2 Hosting, so he recommended them to me. I use them for my office and I'm very happy with them. I’ve been with this company for almost ten years now. Most of the time A2 is working, but like most ISPs, sometimes they’re down too. And anytime I have problems, I was put on customer service and they get it fixed. The biggest issue that I had with them was that a couple of times, my emails got coded as spam. I called their customer service and they’re easy to contact. Within 48 hours, it’s fixed and I’m off the spam list. Because A2 is on the West Coast, I wouldn't recommend them to somebody in New York due to the time difference. But I would recommend them to anybody in California.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I am really happy with my shared hosting plan, I never thought that I would ever get such performance in a shared hosting. My server response is great and my resources are not extremely limited like other companies. The support team is friendly and very fast.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I've been a customer for 3 years. I've tried other hosts, but A2 Hosting is by far the fastest. They also have great support who answer my questions very quickly. I recommend A2Hosting whenever I can. Thank you for the great service at a fair $.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

As a web developer, believe me, I have experience with hundreds of web hosts. After working for a client who was using A2, I was impressed enough to move my business and personal hosting to A2. Support is great with always a "can do" attitude. Highly recommend A2.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Fast hosting with good server resources and features. Many features are offered for free, that are charged extra with other hosts. Lots of extras to speed up and improve server. There are multiple server locations and is super affordable. Easy to use dashboard and great support.

A2 Hosting Company Information