Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

A2 has a very friendly staff. The chat line was extremely helpful as I came up with questions before my purchase and a few questions for the support side after. This was a very busy week-end so I was not surprised that there was a bit of a wait time, but it lasted less time than the suggested wait time. The different individuals I spoke with were very helpful and polite. Their pricing is very reasonable normally, but the sale they had this week-end was outstanding. On top of this they provide way more with their plans for a much more reasonable price than my previous provider. I have now requested the migration, which will take a few days. I am expecting this to be done professionally and as soon as they can get to it.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I've been with A2 Hosting now for 3 months. I came from a Chi-Panel environment shared hosting plan on a spinning drive. I had so many problems with site speed and other problems administering my site. I switched over to A2 Hosting, it was recommended. After a week or so of getting my site up and running smoothly, I have had no problems. It's running so smoothly that I find myself surprised that the usual issues I had to deal with over and over no longer plague my website or my life. And I also love all the features they have for WordPress security and management that make my site even faster and very secure. I'm really very happy with A2 Hosting, they have made my life so much easier. I recommend them highly.

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I have been with A2 Hosting for over 3 years. They have an excellent product backed by incredible support. All A2 Hosting team members I have had dealings with to resolve technical problems or just to change billing options, whether on the phone or email, are professional in presence, service and assistance. This has been of great value to me because my Brain got scrambled from an acute stroke; I am still unable at times, to do or handle things, the way I did the day before. Brain Injury sucks, but A2 Hosting rocks: they have exercised patient guidance, assistance and professionalism with me. I sincerely appreciate this team and all its members, they are "TOP SHELF" in my business books; I also appreciate the excellent product and service that A2 Hosting provides for my sites. A2 Hosting rocks with a great product and team.

Original review: May 6, 2019

A2 Hosting is the best of the best. The service is exceptional, my sites are always up and they run extremely fast, and the A2 customer website is very intuitive and fully featured. I have contacted customer service a couple times to ask for help with something I didn't know how to do or wasn't confident about doing on my own, and they were very responsive, professional, and patient with me, which I appreciate very much. They even followed up with me to make sure everything was fine. Having been with a couple other hosting companies in the past I feel confident saying that you absolutely won't find this kind of service and quality anywhere else, especially for the price. I honestly can't say enough good things about A2 Hosting. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I am writing this review the day after the server I am on was down for the best part of three days ending 04/01/2019. After reading what customers were ** about losing thousands of dollars, going to switch hosting companies, blah blah blah. As if A2 Hosting took down the server on purpose. Many of the hosting names mentioned to switch to most all were own by the same company.

I also experienced the same losses as others on this server instead I really appreciate all the hard work long hours put in getting my website back up running 100% with no loss. The other thing I really appreciate is their friendly telephone tech support going the extra mile in helping figure out some weird problem with ZenCart etc. that is not really their job. The other hosting companies I have been with you don't get this kind of caring service. All I got to say is A2 Hosting I am not planning on going anywhere. I will stay with you as long as you keep up the excellent service that you have been providing me for many years now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: March 29, 2020

A super hosting company. Great price and service. I’ve used others. A2 is the best. Super company. I highly recommend them to everyone looking for a provider. Superb company easy to use control panel.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I had an emergency situation with my websites that need to be migrated to my other hosting server. Jessica was very helpful in trying to solve the issue of my hosting account and she understood exactly what I needed to be done to resolve the problem.

Original review: March 27, 2020

The service is great and I would recommend it to a friend. I am a new customer but the customer support is really lovely and their hosting packages are really great and I hope to do more business with A2 Hosting.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I have hosted sites at several different sites. A2 has surprised me with the uptime and reliable support. It makes what I do much easier. I like that I can use email to get support so I do not have to stay on the phone with them.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I went with the Unmanaged VPS which allows you to add resources as your needs change... This makes it very economical for start-ups and configuring your server exactly as you desire for a really inexpensive hosting. You can choose your OS, Your control panel (or not if you want to do it all yourself) and the hardware is blazing fast!

A2 Hosting expert review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

• Best for: bloggers, small business owners, artists, writers and anyone with a personal website.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team