Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

Unsubscribe at any time.

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: July 21, 2020

As a reseller newbie, transitioning to A2 has been a bit of a learning curb. Not all customer service reps here at A2 are created equal. Meaning, some will go out of the way I guess to walk you into solving your issue and a good majority will send you a link for you to fend for yourself. I love learning, I never ask for any of the reps to just do the tasks for me but rather walk me through it. The goods ones will take the time going over everything with me step by step, which I love. I hate depending and relying on others, but I respect and love the fact that some will take the time to teach a man to fish. I will never forget the name William ** and Julian P, THANK YOU for giving me the ability to not call or email in for the same issue! A2 User Since 2017

Original review: April 26, 2020

I just switched over to A2 Hosting, after trying to set up service at three other hosting vendors. I was having trouble with getting my FTP setup. They quickly helped me get that straightened out. I was having trouble with not all my emails coming in. I tried all sorts of settings, but was not getting anywhere. I then just put in a support ticket, saying I could not get it to work. They went through the account, and fixed it for me. I doubt I will need much help from this point forward, but I know whenever I do, they will be there for me! Very satisfied with their service!

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: April 12, 2020

I am strongly assure A2 HOSTING is a unique company that connects people with the best professionals for any project! Just look at their list of sevices or offers... and here very important thing... they allows users to compare reviews, ratings and prices! So they as company do not affraid cocurentions etc... all that just approve you people found the professionals that is know 2 simple, but very important words - Good job. When I need professional services I am going to A2 Hosting, they can usually asks a series of questions to identify my specific needs, and then provides me with a short list of qualified professional services, offers in the area of my needs. And I am always happy!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We have several domains. At first they were spread out between other hosting providers such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, and others. Admin Management became a task so we decided to consolidate our sites into one hosting platform. A2hosting.com was the obvious and clear choice, and we haven’t looked back or regretted doing it. It’s a solid and reliable data center with a responsive and tech savvy support team. It’s everything you’ll need to easily manage domains to email and everything in between. It's like having a top notched 24/7/365 IT department without the cost. I don’t know why anyone would choose anything else!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

A2 has a very friendly staff. The chat line was extremely helpful as I came up with questions before my purchase and a few questions for the support side after. This was a very busy week-end so I was not surprised that there was a bit of a wait time, but it lasted less time than the suggested wait time. The different individuals I spoke with were very helpful and polite. Their pricing is very reasonable normally, but the sale they had this week-end was outstanding. On top of this they provide way more with their plans for a much more reasonable price than my previous provider. I have now requested the migration, which will take a few days. I am expecting this to be done professionally and as soon as they can get to it.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

This is the best domain hosting provider I've ever encounter. They make sure you have a professional experience as they're with you in any issues with their services. I have never seen anything like this A2 Hosting I'm sure A2 Hosting is the service provider for huge Company like Audi, Walmart domain.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Amazing service and response time. Very happy as a new customer. Needed to migrate from an existing web hosting and they did the migration for free without a hitch in less than 24 hours. My website and email was up and running right away after I got notified the migration was completed!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Unlimited space, user-friendly account interface page, and high-security server at a reasonable price. Live chat prompt response and also email alert for site security services. I will consider using A2 Hosting for the next purchase for any plan. Special discounts for 3 years plan also very attractive.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I have been using A2 hosting for years and their service is always top notch. I have to keep upgrading my service because my business is growing and they are right there to help. Their migration services have been fantastic.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

It is a great service, especially for anyone starting out with stuff like - domain, hosting, and anyone entirely ignorant of how to optimise site for speed, how to get listed on search engines and the like. In fact anyone who does not even know what questions one should be asking. Host of options come preloaded in the control panel at the time of optmised hosting. You can experiment and work around.

A2 Hosting author review by ConsumerAffairs

A2 Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting services, including ad management hosting, blog hosting, CMS and CRM hosting, eCommerence hosting and more. Prices for shared hosting starts at less than $10 per month. A2 Hosting was established in 2001 as Iniquinet and began operating under their current name two years later. It is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

• Uptime: You never want your site to go down, and A2 Hosting provides reliable service. They promise serves will be up 99.9 percent of the time. They’ll give you a credit if you site is down more than 0.01 percent of the time.

• Customer support: A2 Hosting has customer support employees available 24/7. You’ll be able to get in touch with someone if you have any questions.

• Speed tests: The load time is important for your website, and A2 Hosting offers fast speeds. You can run speed tests from their website to get an estimate of upload and download speeds from their three server locations.

• Referral bonus: When you sign up for A2 Hosting, you’ll get a special referral code to share with your friend. If someone else signs up using your code, you’ll earn a $50 credit.

• Environmentally friendly: A2 Hosting reuses older hardware and encourages telecommuting to reduce its carbon footprint. The company also partners with Carbonfund.org to fight climate change.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team