3.70/5

Webhosting Pad

Whether you are starting your first online business or looking to find a new web hosting company for your growing company, Webhostingpad.com is ready to help.

Customer happiness is our top priority, regardless of your webhosting needs. Our team of proven industry veterans can help with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as domain support and management. Contact us today to get started!

90 WebHostingPad Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 30, 2019

This company advertises 24 hour support but a phone call to the Support line gets you an answering machine message instructing you to go online and use the Chat service. The Chat gets no response at all. No idea when I'll be able to resume working.

Original review: May 26, 2019

Before I purchased they were responsive. Once I purchased literally not even one answer for any ticket. Called them and customer service hung up on me. Now I'm trying to log in it's logging me out automatically, and no one answering my requests. Now trying to get my money back and billing is not answering too.

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2019

STAY AWAY!!! This company is in the dark ages. My experience with WebHostingPad was abominable. THIS, AFTER 10 YEARS OF BEING A CUSTOMER. I can't imagine how they treat recent customers. They actually called me a liar and refused to refund my fee, even though I tried to cancel my subscription BEFORE the due date. Unfortunately, their systems weren't working properly and I had to contact their customer service once I realized I had never gotten a confirmation of my cancellation.

On my second attempt, the cancellation went through, but then I was told that it was too late and they weren't going to refund my charge (one day after the renewal date). The manager I was dealing with was too much of a coward to even get on the phone. If after 10 years of being a loyal customer, they couldn't consider some sort of solution, it must mean they are desperate and probably on their way out. So again, STAY AWAY from this company and save yourself the heartache.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

This is my 8th straight year being a customer with WebHostingPad.com. I signed up initially because of the rock bottom price which was offered and didn’t expect much from the service. After my first year I was happily surprised to experience the quality of service and support that was offered. Even though the price was raised (slightly) after the introduction price, I found it value for money given the features that are offered with their service.

Their technical support has been nothing short of fantastic. The response time is quick and solutions offered are to the T. I have experienced a certain amount of downtime in the last 8 years but it would add up to not more than a day or two. Downtime occurs with every web hosting company and what is important is their customer support is ALWAYS reachable to help. Hope you guys continue this 5 star service and continue providing value for money to future customers. Thanks again!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have been using WebHostingPad for almost 10 years and originally had chosen their web hosting service due to its incredibly low cost. I was so pleasantly surprised by the features and services they provide, including basic web hosting, host names and many more; they even allow command line access to the servers for application development as an option.

I was also very pleasantly surprised by their support team! I have had server problems to be resolved, none of which were caused by WebHostingPad, and they have always provided me with very helpful and professional support to resolve my issues in a very efficient manner. I used chats to resolve most of my issues and their responses were always immediate and right on target. I would recommend this service for anyone looking for a cost-effective way to provide web services and anyone who likes to develop applications for personal use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostingPad?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

WebHostingPad has UNFAIR and UNETHICAL policies!!! These folks are CROOKS! My hosting got auto-renewed. I cancelled it the next day. I called and spoke with a person. I logged in and cancelled online. I filled in all the "paperwork" request they needed. I exchanged another 3 emails with customer service and every time they would quote their crooked policy of NO REFUNDS and would refuse to connect me to a manager. This is messed up! This company is UNETHICAL and I would not recommend them! STAY AWAY! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I'm switching everything to SiteGround as my experiences with them have thus far only been really positive (I could not rate their customer support more highly) whereas WebhostingPad is a completely lost cause. I'll let my last communication with Greg White speak for itself (I'm being asked to pay $70 for a "back up" of my website because I just missed the window to renew/download my website.) I obviously don't want to renew for a year now just so I can download my tiny website (so I can upload to SiteGround). It wouldn't even allow me to log into my account without paying for a year renewal.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Cheap for a reason, if you just want to something to play with, not actually want your site to work or viewed by others, then please go ahead. I will show my experience with this company. I have signed their service for a 3 years plan back a few years, and end up nothing could be used rather than a web disk, so I didn't cancel it and forget this all together. Just found my credit card was debited and the plan was renewed automatically for another few years. Then I request to refund without success as only could be done for initial sign up and within 30 days, no renewal at all. Just full of lie. I am just wondering why there is no government authority to handle this kind of complain and to allow this kind of junk business existed on the market for so long.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We hosted a club website with WebHostingPad. The person who ran our website moved and left us in the lurch with regards to log in information. We moved our site to another hosting service. Services with WebHostingPad came up for renewal and we were unclear how to log on. We missed our cancellation date by three days and they renewed for three year, charging a card on file for $166. I feel like most companies would be understanding and be willing to refund the money. However, WebHostingPad was not accommodating in the least. I feel as though it was unnecessarily rude.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Worst Customer Service and threats. I cancelled service in 2015. Now they are charging me for future hosting services that were transferred with domain to another provider in 2015. They charged an expired credit card and then threatened me with collections: WebHostingPad Billing wrote: "Just because you say you cancelled without any proof doesn't mean you cancelled. Our services are provided, you are just not using it. It is not up to us to make sure you use it or not. Please file a dispute with your card company, we will deal with it that way and will provide all proof that you never cancelled. You will also be sent to collections for chargeback fees."

WebHostingPad expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 2005, Webhostingpad.com offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting and domain names. Prices start at just $1.99 per month for new clients.

• Unlimited features: Every hosting plan Webhostingpad.com offers includes a long list of unlimited features, including hosting space, bandwidth, email accounts, FTP accounts, subdomains and MySQL databases.

• Email features: In addition to hosting, Webhostingpad.com customers enjoy convenient email features, such as email forwarding, auto-responders, secure POP3 & IMAP email and a guaranteed secure interface.

• Free domain: New customers who order a web hosting account are eligible to receive a free year of domain registration from Webhostingpad.com. After the full year has passed, customers will have the option to renew at the regular yearly domain registration rate.

• One click installs: Install useful tools such as WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal and others easily with Webhostingpad.com’s one-click script installer.

• 24/7 support: No matter what hours you keep on your website, you can find support and answers to all of your web hosting questions with Webhostingpad.com. They offer support 24/7.

• Best for: Bloggers, website owners and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs