Webhosting Pad

• 4 stars0%
  • 3 stars0%
  • 2 stars0%
  • 1 stars95%

Whether you are starting your first online business or looking to find a new web hosting company for your growing company, Webhostingpad.com is ready to help.

Customer happiness is our top priority, regardless of your webhosting needs. Our team of proven industry veterans can help with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as domain support and management. Contact us today to get started!

I have another company who handles the domain name. They sent me an email after being with them for over five years and paying them two years at a time. They were using an email that was older than that and when their email was returned they disconnected the name somehow and the website fell flat on its face. I didn't know this for some time and when I called them about not being able to find the site (I had always been at the top of the listing) and was told they had a bad email address. The account had another three months to go before renewal. I am still pretty not amused with their lack of customer service. And still trying to undo the mess they made of my website.

I then called my webhost, WebHostingPad.Com and asked them to verify my email address and they did. I had lost the password and could not get onto the site. They also helped me retrieve the WordPass password. It was such a delight to work with WebHostingPad where they actually like and can't seem to do enough for their customers. Finally, in today's environment, a bright light to do business with.

Hello Harry

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. The reason your account was suspended is because you disputed the payment with PayPal.

We do offer unlimited hosting space. As outlined in our terms of service that you agree to when signing up, we have disk space quotas on each account that starts at 10GB. If you find you're using up most of your disk space and need more we will increase it free of charge. This allows us to make more efficient use of the server's disk space because the vast majority of customers will never reach that initial 10GB quota.

I'd be happy to have a member of our support team work with you to make sure that your account is running up to your standard. We, of course, want to make sure your website is available and running efficiently at all times.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Webhosting Pad is the most terrible hosting company. It's a scam company. I signed up a 3-year hosting plan (with a free 1-year domain) with Webhosting Pad on Aug 05, 2016. It's a unlimited plan, but I only got 10G web space. They promised 30-day refund guarantee, but they only let my website SLOWLY work for the first month, after the first month I was unable to login to my cpanel and website was down.

After my cpanel and website completely stopped working on Sept 09, 2016, I contacted Webhosting Pad to request account cancellation with refund, but Web Hosting Pad refused to refund me and suspended my account! I paid $71.64USD for a 3-year hosting plan, but the server only SLOWLY worked for the first month, then completely stopped working. They suspended my account but took my money. Now, I lost $71.64USD, and got nothing from Webhosting Pad. Webhosting Pad is the most terrible scam company! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Hello Panos

I'm sorry you've had trouble with your services. I've got someone reaching out to you to ensure you're more satisfied in the future. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Original review: July 22, 2016

I do not have to say much. They shut down all my domains without prior notice... They are very unprofessional. I have issues all 5 years I had the subscription, very slow server, emails very often down because of blacklist of their central server, etc...

Hello Suneth

I'm sorry to hear about your displeasure with our hosting. I'll have someone reach out to you to make sure we're doing better. We appreciate the feedback you've provided!

Original review: May 16, 2016

I purchased 5 year plan. My experience is worse, my sites are down eventually. I had to talk them to up the sites. The final issue I got on May 15, because of their server failure or something my account was vanished with data. When I ask them to upload backups they say no backups. I ask them for refund for remaining years, but they refuse that. This is the worst web hosting company I met. They vanish all my data. Be careful with them.

After reading about other complainers on this site that they have been charged and sent to collections for things that had been canceled previously, I became worried so I went to webhostingpad.com and tried unsuccessful to remove my credit card but to no avail since this option wasn't available. I then emailed customer service and they emailed back saying if I didn't want to renew anymore, I needed to cancel. I was planning to delete it but until my credit card info was removed first.

I then opened a ticket with customer service in the next day or two to have my credit info deleted but after 24 hours wait, I got no response from anyone despite their claim of 24/7 technical support. I resubmitted a second ticket and waited another day and, as before, my ticket went answered. I then signed in to my account and found that none of my tickets were registered or existed. Now I had no choice and no time left so opted for the only option I had left which was to delete my domain and account completely, just hours to spare before the renewal kicked in. My account was completely wiped out when I clicked on delete and accepted it; I received an email confirming my cancellation immediately afterwards.

The following day, I got an email congratulating me for the domain renewal. I was surprised how this could be possibly since my account and domain was completely wiped clean. I then emailed billing to see when I would get my money back. I received a reply the following day stating that I canceled after 5 pm so I wouldn't be getting my money.

The next day I called and spoke to a lady at the billing dept. and I was told that I had to cancel 3 days in advance in order to get a refund. I reminded her that I canceled within my contracted period and she should honor the 30 day money back guarantee on their site; she then said that was for new customers only. If this is true, why try to mislead people? Why not just put a disclaimer right there that this isn't for current customers? This is the same lady who emailed me the day before that I had canceled after their work hours so I wouldn't be getting my refund. (Please note: If you read all the complaints here, you'll see that there's actually one customer who canceled 3 days prior and still didn't get his money back).

After we hung up the phone, the lady emailed me a link to their billing policy and stated that I had agreed to automatic charges when I signed up. I dug up my original emails when I signed up and found nothing about their billing policy. At this point, I was upset but realized I couldn't do much so I emailed them that the $15 domain renewal they took would neither make them rich nor me poor and asked for my login access. I heard nothing back for several days so I went to chat on webhostingpad.com but there was no one to chat with; I ended up emailing them asking for my login access again only. Several hours later, I got an email saying "You have been referred to collections." I was a bit shocked but not surprised after reading all the complaints about them here. I shot an email back saying I would sue if I had to pay to clear up my personal credits.

What type of companies would do this to their customers? Only webhosting thieves would. An honest and reputable company would never do this to so many customers. Every time you stole from your customers, you'll lose hundreds more. You will never be successful stealing from others. It's only a matter of time before your company goes belly up and I can't wait until the day this happens. The only regret I have is being naive and didn't do the research I should before signing up with these crooks. I'll be more cautious next time. Please call me up when you're ready for a class action lawsuit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostingPad?

Hi Todd

I'm sorry about the issues you've had with our services. All of our accounts are set up to automatically renew in order to avoid any interruption of service or to avoid loss of a domain name registration. I agree that 5 years is a very long time, this is why we send out multiple renewal notices prior to processing any charge (30 days and 7 days prior) to make sure you're notified of this. These emails are automatically sent to the address we have on file. Unfortunately there's no way for us to tell if that's still an email address you use, that's simply not possible. We rely on you providing us with up to date contact information for all account related contact.

I'll have someone reach out to you to make sure you're more satisfied with the service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

So 5 years ago I built a website using Webhostingpad.com. Due to the program I was using the server couldn't support the needs. I cancelled the server service but kept my domain names with them. My big mistake was that I kept a credit card number on file. Now 5 years later I look at my bank statement and see I'm charged a server renewal fee for another 5 years. I call customer support on Friday and get told to call back before 5 pm Chicago time Monday. I get told that billing will work with me under the circumstances. Circumstances being I closed the server part of my services 3 years ago. That they sent an email to an account I have not used in over 2 years and told me that I should of closed down the account 3 days prior to the billing date. "What were you doing 5 years ago last week? Was it setting up a website??? I didn't know when renewal was on a server account I closed".

I get told by their support people to log in and re-cancel my server service. I did as recommend. I call back today at 4:35 Chicago time and get put on terminal hold. At 3 minutes to 5 Chicago time someone picks up the phone and tells me that billing is gone for the night and to call back tomorrow. At 8:30 Michigan time I get the email that due to the fact I didn't cancel 3 days prior I'm still getting billed the 209 dollars but they have no problems now closing my account so I don't get billed again in 5 years. REALLY??? They take my money, won't refund it, but they're more than happy to close my services now... If they are going to keep my money I better still get the service I paid for and have my 5 years of server space. If anything I could set up a blog page telling the world what great service you can expect from Webhostingpad.com.

By the way... Nothing is more impressive than not only getting the runaround and taken advantage of but getting a smug email that says "too bad, so sad with a link to their policy page telling you if you don't cancel 3 days prior to renewal or decline payment in any way they send you to collections and hit you with court costs and lawyer fees". http://www.webhostingpad.com/billing-policy.html. If anything I'm learning a valuable lesson tonight and I'm asking anyone that is reading this to pass this on so no one else gets abused by this company like I have. Their motto being "HASSLE FREE HOSTING" only applies to them "You need help ??? Don't hassle us!!!" Pass this on!!!

Factual basis uncertain

I don't really write reviews, but I hope people reading this really take heed and stay away from this company. I purchased hosting from this company and no sooner than my 30 guarantee ran out repetitive down times and account suspensions occurred. I purchased the unlimited package because creating a social network is heavy on email notifications. No sooner past the time I could get my money back. Webhostingpad.com would disable my account even if I send no more than 3 emails confirmations to people who signed up to my site.

There is no hierarchy in this company and if you have ANY issues you can only resolve them via email. If your account is suspended on a Friday you will not get any response until Monday. Customer service is very limited. This company is a complete scam they don't deliver none of the extra features they advertise and if they do give it to you they will disable your account soon afterwards. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!! I have attached one of the complaints I sent to this company and my account was turned on then turned back off a day later.

Hi Tony

Unfortunately we don't provide refunds for account renewals as outlined in our billing policy that you agree to when signing up with us. This is because of the numerous non-refundable license fees that we have to renew to keep your account active. I do apologize if this was not made clear to you before your cancelled your account. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2016

I was a Webhosting Pad customer for 5 years and just paid $236.35 for another 5 years of hosting with Webhosting Pad, then decided to go somewhere else because I got sick of the down time and the 'tough luck' answers I was getting from their 'lack of' support people. It took them a week to reply to my cancellation request, and not a word about a refund, just "This is to inform you that your account has been canceled. Thank you for choosing Webhosting Pad. We look forward to doing business with you in the future! Regards, Meghan **, Billing Manager." Not a chance I'll be doing business with them in the future!

Hello Hani

I'm sorry for the issues you've been facing with your service. I've got someone reaching out to you to make sure any issues you have are being taken care of. Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

Unfortunately for your low quality services in Webhosting Pad, in 2007 this site take award for services and now 2015 I guess your site, they will take award for low bad after sales service. In the past I advise my clients and my friends for Webhosting Pad website but now is not. I No wonder to no longer see Webhosting Pad any classification for the best hosting sites for some time that which emphasizes what is happening with me when I waiting more days to solve my problem.

Hi Madi

All of our accounts are set up to automatically renew so that your service isn't interrupted and to make sure any domain name you want to keep using does not expire and get purchased by someone else.

We understand that 5 years is a very long time and we don't expect you to remember the date of your renewal which is why we send out multiple reminders prior to any charge being made. Unfortunately we don't provide refunds after a renewal is processed because of the various non-refundable license fees we have to pay to keep the account running.

We certainly appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2015

I was charged by auto renewal for web hosting service that I signed up for five years ago. I was not aware about the auto renewal. They charged me for the next five years. On the day of the charge, I immediately went on to cancel the service. Even though I have cancelled the service, WebHostingPad.com will not issue a refund because it is in their billing policy. I was not aware of that, five years ago. So basically, this hosting provider took money from me for five years of service, that they will not be providing. Is there anything I can do?

For over 10 years I have been the owner of The Perfects trademark and domain. This year as I have for every year I paid for my yearly renewal of theperfects.com which had been handled by webhostingpad.com since 2007. After I paid for my renewal, their parent company who they resell for enom.com auctioned off my domain that I spent years building a brand around to a Chinese company that deals in counterfeit Cartier jewelry.

Webhostingpad.com's manager "Tim" admitted they were at fault, but instead of working on getting my domain back, they threw their hands up in the air claiming there was nothing they could do. Even icann.org which is supposed to fight for the smaller guy after receiving infallible proof that my domain was auctioned off illegally sided with them, which is still an ongoing battle. I am now in the process of getting ready to sue both webhostingpad.com and enom.com with a major class action lawsuit, since this is not the first time this has happened to customers. Instead of being able to promote and push a new album, I am now going to have to spend money and time on getting my domain back.

I cancelled my account and WebHostingPad charged me anyway. When I complained, the company refused to give me a refund because I "cancelled three days before my renewal".

Webhosting pad has awful server system. My website is down three times within 1 week! The customer staff told me it is "normal" because it's at the peak performance. So lame! Worst of all, they refuse to issue any refund. I'LL bring a lawyer in this case when necessary. Avoid using them! They are doing to damage your business because of the frequent downtime of their system!

Over the last month, our account has been suspended due to another WebHostingPad client being blacklisted for spamming. WebHostingPad places clients on a shared platform. Each time it takes up to 72 hours for us to once again be able to send out our business emails. The only solution offered by WebHostingPad was for a written request to have our account hosted on another of their servers.

We did so, and within 12 hours our entire email platform has been disabled and WebHostingPads Support Team can provide no information as to what happened. What they did say is to wait until I receive an email regarding their findings. When I mentioned that how am I to receive an email when the system is down - they asked for a personal email account. I in turn offered to provide them my phone number to just call. WebHostingPad claims they cannot make outbound phone calls. Nonsense, in my opinion, when a client is down for business communications and wants a prompt response.

Within the last 2 years, our servers have been down a total of 6 times, for days at a time. The longest being 4 days. I didn't notice at first, but clients would contact me about the issue. We have 6 businesses that have sites with web hosting pad, and when they all go down at the same time, it is extremely frustrating! Google Analytics will show 0 zero activity for those days and webhostingpad never has SMART or EFFECTIVE answers. They have a ton of excuses, and I'm not sure answers that are unacceptable for business owners who rely on these sites for a living. 4 minutes is bad...let alone 4 days! I am researching other hosting companies and am willing to forfeit the 2+ years left on my renewed contract. DO YOUR HOMEWORK...and most of the website rating sites are biased because of webhostingpad's sponsorship towards the company. Their ads are everywhere on the page. We consumers are not stupid.

Factual basis uncertain

I have been a customer of this company for the past six years. I never complained about the frequent slowdowns or lack of services. I knew it was a bare-bones operation and that's all I needed. However, this evening I used their built-in software to remove an old installation of a CMS, which wiped out everything on my site including completely unrelated folders. When I contacted the company, their response was, "You can buy a backup for $40 dollars." No matter how many times I tired to explain the situation the response was always the same. Honestly, if the wording hadn't altered slightly I would have assumed it was an automated response. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

I signed up for a 4 years and I cancelled my services with them after 2 years of horrible customer service and my site continuously being down for no apparent reason. I moved my site to a new hosting site and they charged my new card (which I don't know how they get the credit card number) for the domain they didn't even host. After a few emails they credited my card. I told them several times that I wanted my account close and I didn't want business with them. Again, they said yes everything is okay and the account is closed. After 2 years, they charged the credit card again and I had to report them for fraudulent charges because I never authorized the charge and never provided the credit card number.

Now, they sent me to collection because they want me to pay for a new billing cycle that hasn't even started. A service I never wanted in the first place. I asked why I had to pay for a service I am not getting and they said that I did not cancel my account with them, even though they closed my accounts, transferred my domain to a new hosting account and canceled my billing account too. How can a business that destroys other businesses with their incompetence be able to run for so many years. I am willing to join a civil lawsuit and finish this fraud that kills businesses and people's dreams.

This one-man show is A SCAM. I took over a client's website that had been hacked and had issues. Once I got the new site up and running on my vps server at liquidweb.com, I cancelled their account at WebHostingPad. I was told that I need to have an active credit card on the account before changes could be made. So I put my business card in and proceeded with cancelling the account. The very day I cancelled the account 11/12/2013, they charged my card for upcoming year of hosting for $71.88. I emailed the billing department back and I got an automated response. I called them and they assured me that it would be taken care of in the coming billing cycle. Two months later, several email and phone calls, still no credit back. I called them again today, 1/6/2014 and the support department picks up the billing department's phone call and tells me that the billing department can only handle that through email.

I asked to speak to a manager immediately as I called the billing department and also emailed them and no one is responding to my emails. The guy was extremely rude and kept repeating "You have to email billing or the managers and that no one was able to handle it over the phone." The way he spoke, as well as when I re-dialed the phone, it immediately got disconnected, made me think that this company is nothing more than a one man show that has a licensed copy of WHMCS on cheap vps servers somewhere and is just over their head and probably will never return anybody's money. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. WebHostingPad.com SUCKS. Read the WebHostingPad reviews. (We use LiquidWeb.com, an extremely reliable company for your VPS or website hosting.)

The only reason that I have given Web Hosting Pad one star is because giving ZERO stars was not an option. This company claims that they have 24x7 support, but I have had four separate incidents, over ten months, where I required support and called at night, the time after my child is asleep, the best time for me to call. No one answered for over an hour and a half, and I gave up. Had I stayed on longer, no one would have ever answered. You have the option to "chat" with someone, and I have, out of desperation, but they are evasive and unhelpful. Stay away from this company and spend your money elsewhere. Please be aware that they have a five-year option, which is an upfront, one-time payment. There is a money back guarantee, which is good for 30 days. If you have issues after 30 days, you have no recourse, and they have your money, and you have awful, awful service.

They started to send unsolicited commercial emails from billing@webhostingpad.com with no option to unsubscribe. When I complained, here was their response: "We are not spamming your account; we are letting you know of the deals that we offer. You are more than welcome to disregard the notification that we sent in regards to these offers." So there you have it: if you pay these clowns money, you will be subject to their spam abuse with no option to unsubscribe. I hope the CAN-SPAM rules shoot a big fat hole in their business revenues. Stay away.

When I created my website, I signed up with Webhosting Pad because they gave me a 30-day trial, promised to refund my payment if I didn't like it and cancelled in 30 days. So I tried it for a few days, decided it was not for me and cancelled. It took weeks and many emails to get the payment refunded, but eventually it was and I kept my domain registration with them as I signed up with a different web host server. I didn't think much about it until yesterday, when I discovered that my website was gone. They didn't notify me that my domain registration was due to expire, so now they are holding it hostage for a $250 ransom. Oh yeah, they might auction it off in a couple of months.

What WebHostingPad.com is doing is engaging in fraudulent business practices. I would be very interested in participating in a class action lawsuit. Just because you write it on a web page and have people click it, does not mean it is a legal business practice. Their terms clause that states they can change the terms of use and we have to accept it, is legally considered an unconscionable clause. If you are desperate for money and I require you to turn over your first-born in return for the loan, your acceptance does not make it legally enforceable. They are using your ignorance of the law's full scope against you. Don't be intimidated.

It is basically illegal, especially when those terms come after you have accepted the existing Terms and entered your credit card information. The only reason they haven't been sued is because the amounts are usually so low it isn't worth it to anyone to do it. However, I signed up for 5 years and it is worth it to me. I wonder how their lawyers are going to feel having to fly down to Tampa, FL, to answer my Small Claims lawsuit.

Webhostingpad.com claims it charged a card on my account to renew a domain. The card was active, all charges for the day were approved; no charge came through from their company. I was traveling and the domain expired. Webhostingpad refused to do anything about it.

When I bought a 3-year subscription to host the website of our tiny community soccer club and paid for it with my credit card, without my knowledge, a button on another page was not unchecked, which allowed WebHostingPad to bill $47.78 for completely useless (to our club) features for a year. This fee did not show up at checkout or purchase time, but only showed up after a month of 'free' trial of the features, after which time one cannot cancel the features. When I asked for a refund by phone, the billing woman refused. They haven't replied to my email. I think they're rotten crooks. They knowingly ripped me off to the sum of $47.78. I can't ask my soccer club for this money. Why would I purchase their features for 1 year when the Web hosting is for $3?

I paid the 3-year web hosting fee and was given nothing. The domain was never registered after two weeks. I tried to cancel at that time since they have a 30-day cancellation policy. On the 30th day, they would still ignore my request to cancel. I'm in my second month of the so-called service with nothing to show. The domain name is not registered, but today, they are offering me a sub-domain. No tech support. Stay clear. I lost $80.

I purchased the service, but then they refused to give me an account. They gave me an e-mail account, but not the host account, which is what I paid for. I asked for a refund, and they refused it, and then billed my credit card again -- $160 for a single month of webhosting service that I never even got. That's a bit ridiculous. Now I'm working through the details with Bank of America for a fraud complaint. Gigantic pain! And all I wanted was a hosting service, blech.

$160 damage cost, the debit account was frozen after it was discovered by the bank to be transferring to dubious accounts; no bank acount, no host, and I'm out of some money. Thanks, WebHostingPad.com!

Found repeated charges on my Verizon phone bill (dating back to Feb 06) for webhosting services supposedly provided by Koodley. When calling customer service, they provided a recording stating that I authorized the service to be charged. However, we already had a website (since 10/05), and I believe these charges were falsely presented as part of a Verizon package that we signed up for, including internet advertising.

I requested a refund, the first customer service rep laughed at me, the manager refused any sort of refund and refused to allow me to speak with his boss. I have already been in contact with another business who was also scammed by Koodley and charged additional monies every month on their phone bill.

$40 per month for two years, $960 total.

I ordered their hosting package and prepaid for two years. After constant downtime, and hardly ever my website up, I canceled. They refused any refund, and instead sent a barrage of nasty emails, threatening legal action.

Since our company relies on hosting services to provide our clients with websites, we have suffered damage of reputation and other costs associated with this.

WebHostingPad Company Profile