Call toll free
3.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Recognized for their exceptional products, Viking provides free standing ranges, range tops, ovens, refrigeration of all kinds, and much more. They have re-engineered their products and they are better than ever. You can now own these products that were previously available only in commercial kitchens. Since partnering with The Middleby Corporation over two years ago, they’ve shifted their culture to ensure their products, quality, and service are the best out there. With numerous products to choose from, you’ll find exactly what you’ve been looking for.

Viking Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1030 Viking Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 19, 2019

I have some problems with the Viking Refrigerator that we got. The unit functions well, but I have problems in the way it is laid out. It seemed very stripped down. The crisper drawer is not divided, it is just one big drawer that is supposed to hold both fruit and vegetables. That was surprising. Fruits and vegetables require different temperatures and different humidities. There wasn’t any delicatessen or cheese drawer too. The fridge is also very high so that the taller shelves were not accessible. I called Viking to find out how I could better accessorize the refrigerator, and there didn't seem to be any answer to that and apparently, for this model, there are no Viking accessories available.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for advising how pleased you are with the overall function of your Viking. It's a bit hard to hear the Viking you chose does NOT quite fit your needs, please keep in mind Viking carries a variety of refrigeration models to fit personal desires. Thank you so much for your comments.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was searching for a replacement for another refrigerator and I know Viking had some quality about it. My wife liked it too when we were in the store. The team at the Viking dealer was helpful and cooperative. Everything went down smoothly. This ref is our first French door and I will have to get used to bending over to get into the freezer, but I like all of its features. I'm satisfied so far with the quality and it hasn't broken down yet in today's world. I'd recommend it.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for entrusting Viking to meet your needs; it's a pleasure to hear you're so satisfied. As you enjoy your unit-keep in mind-every time YOU bend you'll STAND UP RIGHT with Viking. We appreciate you as one of our faithful customers.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 17, 2019

Viking Professional Series Refrigerator - nothing but problems. We have had a problem with the doors ever since we got it. There is a part that catches the door so that it doesn't swing all the way open. It has broken two times on the refrigerator side and once on the freezer side. The company has said that we have too much "stuff" in the door which is ridiculous considering we bought the "high end" refrigerator and we put the normal stuff you would expect in a door. We have never had this problem before with any of our refrigerators. We go out of warranty in June and then if it breaks again this is their policy: $120 to access damage and then a $180 / hr labor fee plus the cost of the part - regardless of the fact this problem started when we received the unit. We will NEVER buy one of these again. Buy Sub-Zero! They have it dialed in. Viking does not and is very difficult to work with.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We deeply apologize for ALL areas of concern. In careful review we're pleased however, to see issues have been addressed with the unit being serviced. While we do not anticipate any further service, please reach out to Viking should the need arise. Thank you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 17, 2019

My in-law's family use Viking products. I saw the product and liked it. We got the Viking ref in September. The product that my in-law has is a lower model, but mine is a little upper and we're still getting used to it. Recently, we had an issue where we kept milk on the top shelf. It turned into ice, which has never happened to us before so we thought that it didn’t go on the top shelf. The ref's user-friendliness is not on the top-notch, but its performance is much better than other products out there. I also got a couple of products from Viking and their exhaust fan is the best.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for allowing Viking to be a part of your fresh start. We take pride and care in every product we manufacture and are grateful to you as our customer.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We purchased a very expensive Viking refrigerator from Best Buy a couple years ago. Within just a few months, all of the adjustable shelves in the door started to break. The shelves are a combination of metal and brittle plastic. Once the plastic shatters, they are unrepairable. The replacement of the shelves is NOT covered by the warranty. We went ahead and overpaid for two replacements from Viking, which then proceeded to break as well. We are down to one shelf in the door which will not likely last much longer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 16, 2019

My whole kitchen has Viking appliances. We have a Viking stove, a Viking dishwasher, a Viking cooktop. Everything’s Viking. However, my Viking refrigerator already broke down. The freezer wasn't cooling correctly. So we had to turn in a warranty issue and they came out and fixed it. I probably would've bought the refrigerator that has a computer screen on the door and that tells me when I am running out of groceries for $3,500 instead of a $10,000 Viking fridge and it hasn’t been that impressive.

Viking Refrigerators response

While we work hard to manufacture quality at the same time we realize warranties may come in handy from time to time as with any purchase. Thank you for letting us know where we stand and for putting YOUR trust in the Viking brand.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We had a couple of units from Viking Refrigerators that were out of warranty and had some repair issues and it made more sense to get new ones than repair the ones we had. Plus, Viking gave us 25% off for both units if we went with them again and that heavily influenced our decision to stay with them. They also paid for the shipping but we had to pay for the installation. The installer was a company that Viking recommended and their guy was on time. He ran a little late, but he called and told us about it. The installation took about four hours and he did a really good job. Other than that, I had a problem with one of the drawers. But I called one of Viking's authorized service places and they replaced the drawer, so it was all good.

Viking Refrigerators response

It is refreshing to hear the people we've put in place to hold up the Viking name are doing their part. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. It's our belief too-Quality over rides monetary cost every time.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I've had a great experience with Viking. The quality of their products is very nice plus I really like their sales guy. He was very helpful and he really sold me on their products. The delivery also went well. I like the way we can add panels in the refrigerator. It looks like our cabinetry.

Viking Refrigerators response

It is vital in manufacturing to put in place, just enough to where the customers can go in any direction they see fit at any given time. thank you for joining the Viking family, we appreciate you.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 11, 2019

We were doing a remodel and we wanted something a little higher end. We bought our Viking refrigerator at Best Buy as we had a significant number of credit card reward points and we went with the Best Buy cards. We bought it before our remodel and we didn’t take it out of the storage until around early spring in 2018. We had significant problems with it over the summer and we had the technician out at least seven times. It was still under warranty at the time and what was happening was the refrigerator side of it would never be at the set point. Oftentimes, it was at 45.

The tech was out to try different things and replace the electrical panels. By the last time, they ended up replacing the entire electrical panel and it has been okay since then. It still is not perfect though, and it seems to be hit or miss. If the set point is supposed to be at 38, it struggles to get a 38 on the refrigerator side. I like the refrigerator, nevertheless. It is prominent and it sits really well in our kitchen. At the same time, we were forced with the contractor company because they are the ones who handle the warranty. As long as it is under warranty, we have to go with them. We would wait for a significant period of time for the parts to come in and it got to be a really long, laborious process.

The guy with the refrigeration company would complain that there were changes going on at Viking, where the warehouses were, and it was hard to get parts. It was frustrating when we had already invested on a Viking refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and range. I couldn’t just call Viking and say, “Look, replace this thing,” because we had to go with a particular company to do the repair. This issue started in May or early June and we were still dealing with it by the end of July. On one hand, there are things about the Viking refrigerator that I really like. I like the way it looks in my kitchen, and the freezer is working fine. On the other hand, the refrigerator and the whole repair and problem-solving process seem really cumbersome. Why did it take three months to resolve? I am dissatisfied with that.

Viking Refrigerators response

Our concern is great in hearing the issues you've had. One of our main focuses IS our customers, now that you have a Viking, feel free in reaching out to us with ANY issue that should arise in the future. Our customer support department is here to help.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 10, 2019

I like the size and the design of my Viking refrigerator. But I had problems with it right out of the box. The door wasn’t properly aligned so they had to come out and adjust that. The drawers are self-closing and the tracks on two of them were damaged. One of the dairy compartments was damaged as well. I'm waiting for them to replace those but it has been more than a month now. They haven't been staying in contact with me either. I usually have to reach out to them. I've owned Viking in my last house and I thought they would be just as reliable. But apparently, they're not. I don't know what's going on with Viking and I don't know if I'll ever buy it again.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you're experiencing. The process with Viking is once our customers reach out to us with concerns/repairs it's documented and handled to completion. I will have one of our onsite representatives to reach out to you within 2-3 days.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I like the reputation of Viking and I got my appliances from Best Buy. The interactions I had with the reps for the refrigerator was okay, but it was a terrible experience for the dishwasher. The quality of the refrigerator I’ve received from Viking is good. I like the size of it, the width, and the depth. I like the icemaker in it, too. It is good and it doesn’t glop the ice altogether. I like the lighting in it and the feel of the doors. However, the refrigerator was damaged during the delivery process, so I contacted Viking and it took multiple emails, and I threatened to return the product to get somebody from Viking to commit to getting it fixed. On the other hand, the experience of getting the dishwasher has been a really bad experience and would probably make me second-guess buying Viking in the future. I paid for it in July, but I just got it after meeting with the manager of Best Buy two weeks ago. It took eight to nine months to get a dishwasher after I had paid for it.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I called up Bill Smith Appliances and ordered the Viking refrigerator because my Samsung fridge had died. I knew what I wanted. I looked it up online and it was perfect. Bill Smith Appliances was awesome and the delivery guys were great as well as the quality of my Viking refrigerator. It is wonderful and I am very pleased with it. I like all the shelves and how adjustable they are. I can also adjust the little cold zone drawer in the bottom and the temperature specifically there. I love the Viking fridge and I would definitely buy another. I like the looks of it. It goes great in my kitchen and it is beautiful but I just hope it lasts more than two years.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My sister had a Viking refrigerator and I got myself one but I have had nothing but issues. Something happened right away to the first unit I received. I fought with Viking for over a year and a half about it. They kept having repair people come in to fix stuff but nothing worked. I had to buy a new unit that they supposedly gave me a 50% discount on. Then, when the unit got in, it was dented. It took them four months to reorder and fix the part. Then, the icemaker didn’t work, and I lived without that, on a brand-new fridge for another four months.

Where I live, there is only one company that could fix a Viking. They don’t have enough people and that meant that every time they order something, it took weeks to get somebody out here. That company doesn't have the workers involved. There's not enough support or backup people that can fix these things and nobody thinks about that. When you buy a product, the service department has to come from another state to fix it. Then, if that company wasn’t good, you’re stuck at their mercy. They keep taking their time and they don’t know what they’re doing. So, I’m not happy at all. I would never buy another.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I need someone to come and look at my Viking refrigerator ‘cause a couple of buttons outside are not working. The temperature management is not working. I can’t adjust it. But I like the style of the refrigerator and the way it looks. The lighting is pretty cool too.

Original review: March 27, 2019

We were doing a remodel, and based upon what our designers were saying, we got a really good deal on the Viking refrigerator that we received because it was a floor model for a resell value. I really like the overall quality of the fridge. When it first showed up, the icemaker wasn’t working, but it was very quickly remedied.

Viking Refrigerators response

Original review: March 26, 2019

I was looking at the Viking refrigerator and it was fit for what I wanted it for. It was also better priced than most of the other commercial units, so I decided to purchase it. I have it in my home for a year in May now and it's a good refrigerator. But I had problems with it and I had technicians out here at least four times to work on it.

I had a tech out twice for the icemaker when it wasn't working. Something had burned out in there so they had to come and replace that. From what I could tell, these repairmen were not familiar with these products, so they were not too sure. They were constantly making phone calls asking someone else how to do things but most of all, it was like some of these things were failing inside of the refrigerator. I also had a problem with the water dispenser. The rubber over it was broken and Viking shipped one part out. Then the repairman was out for that but it still didn’t work properly. So now, I’ve been waiting for this thing to be fixed and it has been three months.

Aside from that, the BlueZone bulb burned out when it should not be going out after only seven months. I didn’t even have the refrigerator for a year. So, I had to buy another bulb which was a hundred bucks. Then, the refrigerator kept beeping after I replaced the BlueZone bulb, so I had to call somebody to come out to turn off this annoying beep. It was weird.

All in all, Viking hasn't fine-tuned some of the little things on their product and everything there needs to be looked at. Even the replacement parts weren't fitting and I don’t understand it. It’s also a little disappointing. I haven’t even paid the thing off and I’ve had the service guy five times out. They need to care more about customer service, too. The refrigerator is under a three-year manufacturer’s warranty but they wouldn’t replace the bulb. First, they told me that they didn’t have the bulb. So, I got the bulb at no cost. Then I didn’t hear anything, so I followed up with them and they said that I had to go back to my dealer, buy the bulb from them, and let them come and install it. Not only that, when I called Viking, they didn’t have the bulb in stock and I had to wait four months for someone to get this stupid bulb in stock. But Viking sells an $11,000 refrigerator, so they gotta have the replacement parts.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I've known about Viking forever and as a matter of fact, the brother of one of my friends in Iowa used to be a distributor for Viking. I had a GE Profile that broke down after about five years and I was not about to put any money into it, so I thought I'd invest in a Viking. I've dealt with the dealer, Abt, before for other things and I got my Viking refrigerator from them. The guys who installed it were absolutely wonderful and they tried not to scratch floors. They did a good job and it was first class as far as installation.

While the water for the GE was hooked up with plastic, the Viking has a nice metal flexible pipe. Howeve, the bottom drawer broke apart when I pulled it out. A gentleman came out, looked at it, and said that they'll send me a new one. They sent another drawer out and so that was no problem. Another thing also is that every time I looked at the temperature on the GE, it was the same temperature on my little thermometer. On the Viking, the temperature jumps around so it does things differently. Still, it runs quite a bit more than my GE ran.

Viking Refrigerators response

It is a pleasure to know-change has worked in your favor. Viking appreciates you and the faith you've placed in us. Thank you.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Viking had good reviews and I liked the product name. The quality of my refrigeration unit is excellent. It keeps everything fresh. I’m very satisfied with my experience with Viking, but it is too expensive. Also, BestBuy, the actual dealer, is good, but I scheduled for delivery, and they delivered on the wrong date. And then, I called them back to pick it up, and they didn’t want to. It was crazy. I told them I didn’t want it that day, but they said they wanna deliver that day because they didn't wanna come back so I told them that my house wasn't ready yet. They said they were coming back. Other than that, Viking is a good company. A valve in the refrigerator blew, and they fixed it.

Viking Refrigerators response

We are very pleased you're experiencing the quality Viking works hard to deliver, thank you for placing YOUR trust in us.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Viking has a good reputation, but we've never used a Viking refrigerator, so we didn't know what to expect. The refrigerator has been better than what we thought, and it was well priced. We went by the brand name, and so far, we haven't been disappointed. We've had our Viking since November 20th of 2018. We purchased the product from a Bellevue Albert Lee office, and they were great to work with. They were very responsive and helped us make the right selections on our appliances in general and the Viking refrigerator in particular. We've been very pleased with the Viking refrigerator. It meets our needs. I like that it has a really good size freezer and ample compartments. The way the compartments work and the way we're able to access and store food products has worked out well for us.

Viking Refrigerators response

It warms the vessels of the Viking heart to know WE have met your family's desires in a refrigerator; as we continue working hard to make a difference. Thank YOU for trusting VIKING.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Insulation is saturated and has been dripping for at least a couple of years in what is now a 6-year-old refrigerator. Viking said it couldn't be repaired and that the problem was caused by South Florida's humidity. Come on. Viking is manufactured in humid Mississippi! Viking offered a "special replacement discount" of 20% for a limited time. We are talking about several thousand dollars here. Still living with this miserable and annoying problem. Time to vent our displeasure. Model VIRB364RSS - Cost of this 36" all refrigerator unit was $4,122.00 in 2013. P.s. We also own a Viking all-freezer, induction cooktop, thermal convection wall oven, microwave and warming drawer. Viking's response to what was obviously a defective product---disheartening and weak.

Viking Refrigerators response

We are so sorry for your displeasure. A customer care advocate will be contacting you shortly to get more details from you.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We purchased a house that had a Viking refrigerator and we didn’t realize the value of the appliance. When it broke and wasn’t cooling in the freezer, we looked and it cost $9,000 to replace, which was a shock. I would never buy a $9,000 refrigerator unless it was to match one that broke and it wouldn't have been my first choice by any means. I don’t think I would've ever bought a Viking appliance on purpose. Plus, there's nothing better about the refrigerator and it's small for its size.

We called a tech from Johnson Service last October and somebody came out. He said that it needed either an inverter or a compressor. One was gonna be 600 bucks and the other one could cost a couple of thousand dollars. Then he took off and we didn’t hear anything from anybody for a couple of months. We would call and ask if somebody was gonna come here and fix our fridge and they would say that they were still waiting on a part. That went on for a couple of weeks. We went through Thanksgiving and Christmas without a refrigerator. We were calling them once a week to ask for an update. They said that the refrigerator was an expired model that Viking doesn't make anymore and that they had to make a whole new kit for the refrigerator, which was what was taking time.

Finally, after Christmas, I called Viking directly and asked what the heck was going on. The lady said that that was the first she had heard about it, even though they were the ones that had initially referred me to call Johnson Service. The lady was helpful though. She got on the phone and started making calls to Johnson herself. The next day, I got a call from Johnson and they said that Viking freed up one of the parts needed and that they would be able to get over here in a couple of days to fix the refrigerator. A couple of days went by, but we still hadn't heard from them. Then finally, a week or so later, we got it fixed. It took 10 weeks to get the refrigerator fixed and we didn't get a deal. It still cost $650 to fix it. It was an awful experience. I would never deal with the refrigerator again. I would work with local stuff that I can get people to fix easier.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I wanted to get a Viking Refrigerator for its quality. I like the brand, that's why I purchased a second refrigerator. But I'm not happy with the grid up top. When I got the first refrigerator, the grid was higher and the height of the cabinet above the fridge was based on that grid. But now this one is lower, so now I can see a gap between the cabinet and the top of the fridge. Their quality is just not as good as it used to be. I still like it, but I'm not happy with the way they changed things. The fridge has the same features and size as the first one. But I liked the way the light didn't dim on and off when I open the fridge. Its drawers and cooler are also different and better.

In terms of my experience with the Viking dealer, I’ve dealt with them in the past and I purchased my baking products from them originally. I would have been happy if they were more knowledgeable about the grid on the new fridge. I feel like it ruined my kitchen. I designed the original kitchen around my appliances so it doesn’t make sense to me why they would shorten the grid up top. My experience with the Viking Refrigerator would be nicer if it lasted more than 10 years for that amount of money. Other than that, it was fine.

Viking Refrigerators response

Thank you for being such a loyal Viking customer. I apologize the height is NOT to your liking, your response is well noted.

Original review: March 15, 2019

If you are considering a Viking appliance RUN away as fast as you can! This is the 3rd built in refrigerator/freezer I’ve had installed and what a nightmare it’s been working with the Viking company! Awful to say the least. This 3rd built in was installed 5 years ago and now both voltage boards have died. The serviceman just told me that one of the boards, the main one that runs everything, is on back order! Oh how I’ve been down this road before with Viking when they installed the 2nd piece of crap that did the exact same thing but only after 2 months of having it installed.

It took over 3 months of pulling my hair out before I had a refrigerator/freezer that worked. Because that same board was on back order and they didn’t know when it would be available and because it was under warranty I demanded a new refrigerator/freezer as that’s why a 3rd one was installed. I wrote the company explaining all the problems and grief I went through and asked for an extended warranty. I received a letter from Viking telling how sorry they were about all the problems but SORRY we cannot extend the warranty. I received NO compensation from this ** hole of a company! They truly DON’T care about their customers!!! Run I say, RUN. Can’t wait to see how long it will take before I have a working refrigerator/freezer again!

Original review: March 14, 2019

When we were looking for a refrigerator, we had an idea on the size and the Viking rep directed us to the model. We just got our Viking refrigerator a few weeks ago and it is of great quality. The lighting is great and it is a pretty solid refrigerator. The guy that we worked with was experienced and knew what he was doing.

Viking Refrigerators response

We are absolutely delighted you've placed your trust in Viking, thank you! please know YOU are and will ALWAYS be a valued customer.

Original review: March 11, 2019

It would take days to fully explain all of the trouble we've had with our Viking refrigerator and freezer. They are both about five years old and have been nothing but trouble. The first freezer was deemed a lemon and was replaced just before we purchased our home. The replacement freezer has never worked properly. Over the past year, I have had the local repair company at my home about a dozen times. My children are familiar with the man. They greet him by name; we even got him a Christmas gift! That is how familiar we are with the repairman.

Last March, the refrigerator stopped working. It took over a week just to have someone come and diagnose the issue. Then, the part we needed was on back order. We were without a refrigerator for over a month. As a wife and a mother of two young children, you can imagine the problems this caused. Once it was repaired, it worked for a few months, until we began having issues again in the summertime.

We also had an ongoing issue with the freezer developing a sheet of ice on the back wall. On December 18, 2018, we had the repairman come for the issue with the ice in the freezer (I think this was his fourth time coming for that particular issue), as well as an issue with the refrigerator developing a sheet of ice behind the drawers. Each time we have one problem repaired, a new one comes up.

I actually called Viking Customer Service and spoke in detail with a representative on February 12th. I explained that we had been without a refrigerator since December (in addition to the ice developing, there was another issue that caused the refrigerator to stop cooling). The part needed to repair this problem was on backorder. She was very kind and helpful and assured me she would return my call within 48 hours. I have yet to hear back from her.

The cost to replace the refrigerator and freezer is over $20k. The fact that we have an appliance that is that expensive and it rarely functions properly is absolutely ridiculous. I would happily purchase another brand, but nothing is the same size as the Viking. Therefore, we're looking at having to renovate our kitchen and change the cabinets to accommodate a new refrigerator and freezer. I had a sliver of hope after speaking to the customer service representative, but now I know that was too good to be true. Not only are the Viking products unreliable, they don't care about the consumer.

I have never been so dissatisfied with a product or a company. I have spent countless hours on the phone with the repair company and days at home waiting on service. I've wasted money on the repairs, not to mention the obscene amount of food, both refrigerated and frozen, that I've had to throw away. I honestly cannot believe they are able to get away with selling these products.

Original review: March 9, 2019

My husband and I remodeled and bought the Professional side by side in 2006. We had it replaced due to a dent in it and the ice machine not working in 2008 by warranty. The replacement had issues too. We have replaced the ice container a couple of times for $300 ea. Now it's broken and it will cost $500. We noticed that there were 2 screws that are missing. It has been worked on but not sure if it was factory or labor issue. Plus water dispenser doesn't work. That’s been worked on too. Recently cleaning the fridge out, I noticed cracks on the inside of the door unit. The drawers are all broken. We replaced a couple of them about two years ago for $100 ea. Broken again. The fridge still works, but the breakage is not good.

We had a refrigerator for over 20 yrs prior to this that still worked and had no problems. Buyers remorse? Probably. I have pictures showing the issuer cracks inside of the unit. By the way, my hubby and I are senior citizens and take care of our things. I would love to be able to send my concerns to the company with pictures.

Original review: March 7, 2019

We got a Viking refrigerator that was a brand new floor model even though I’m a die-hard Sub-Zero girl and I only like Sub-Zero. If I would have paid about $10,000, then I wouldn’t have been super thrilled. Then during delivery, we got a leaking seal on the freezer that we needed to deal with. But I haven’t dealt with that yet and I’m assuming that’s under warranty. Also, if they were gonna sell a $10,000 fridge, then they have to make sure that it has dual compressors where one gets the fridge and the freezer. So while I’m not super happy with the Viking, its overall quality of the refrigeration is good. My produce seems to keep not quite as long as the Sub-Zero but the Viking is better than a standard refrigerator one buys at Home Depot. The lighting is also very bright and good.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was replacing an old unit which I've had for 10 years with Viking refrigerator, the same unit. The old one had a problem with the door hinge so it was recalled. The new Viking is excellent. It was a newer model because there wasn’t an exact replacement with the older model. Everybody was very, very nice and everything was absolutely perfect.

Viking Refrigerators response

Your continued faith in us is most humbling, we'll strive to maintain your respect for decades to come. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I am not really thrilled with Viking Refrigerators. This is the third Viking refrigerator we've been through. The last one that we had to have replaced, it went bad between year two and year three. And a refrigerator as expensive as Viking should not be going out after year two. I'm also a little concerned about the warranty now being down to two years when we got the last one replaced.

Additionally, it usually would take them about a year of countless repairs before they get to a point where everybody is willing to utilize the warranty and replace it when it becomes obvious to them that it's not repairable. But, I have to credit them for standing behind their warranty. The technician they've sent was excellent, as well. Clinton was out to our house over 11 times. He was very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Still, I would never recommend a Viking refrigerator to anybody.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We purchased all Viking appliances back in 2012. We had to throw out the dishwasher in 2015 when our service agreement was over because it was not worth the money to pay to keep fixing it. I reached out to Viking many, many times with no luck. Appliance repair companies don't want to touch Viking products because it is usually a no fix situation. Our icemaker has been broke for 2 years on our fridge and we cannot get anyone to repair it.

Viking Refrigerators Company Information