toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to live in the downtown Denver area and had a loft that I refurbished down there. I had all Viking everywhere. Then I moved into a new home north of Denver. I had to buy my own refrigerator because it was a brand-new home. I decided that the Viking fit in the space the best and I also liked my Viking purchases previously back in 2000. I’ve been pleased with my Viking refrigerator. I can’t believe how long food stays fresh in it. I can leave food in there for weeks on end, and it still comes out as if I just bought it from the supermarket so I’m very impressed. I think there’s truly something going on in that box. I also like the industrial nature. It’s all heavy-duty stainless and the moving parts are very fluid and easy to operate. I’m extremely satisfied and I really enjoy owning Viking. Viking is pricey, but I get what I pay for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we purchased our new home, the Viking product line was used by the builder. The quality of the refrigeration is really good. We have a unit that has the freezer at the bottom and then the upper unit is the refrigeration unit. The double-door unit is really good. It's a definite upgrade from our previous refrigerator in our old home and definitely a lot cheaper and a lot bigger than our previous refrigerator unit.

I had no issues with the dealer. But I noticed that after a year, we got invitations from the deputy on board or the integrated maintenance feature refrigerator to replace a water filter and air filter so I purchased those through the Viking website. We recently had it installed, and it was really easy to do. Viking has very well built quality products. In fact, we have the kitchen full of Viking products. We have a Viking gas stove range as well as a double-oven. We're very satisfied with all of the products.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a full Viking kitchen in my former home but I had to get a refrigerator in a hurry because I was moving. But when I got my Viking Refrigerator last January, I had a problem with it immediately. The freezer door did not close completely so I had the serviceman come out because it looked like it was out of alignment. He said we just have to pull it this way or that so he realigned it. I left town for two weeks, came back and my freezer was so frozen up we could not open it. On one side, there was a tiny gap and all that air was getting in there.

When I got back, I immediately called the repairman. He comes only to Tuscaloosa once a week so I had to wait a week. The serviceman came back and said, "You're gonna have to take everything out of your refrigerator. Turn the refrigerator off, let it thaw like an old-fashioned refrigerator, and then find a place to put all of it, then bring it back..." So it was a terrible experience. He told me that it was something that happens with that refrigerator and that was a very lame excuse. Everything in my house is Viking and this is just something I have to accept? That's not why I went with it. There was no repair done. He simply said that I needed to make sure that when the door closes, it is not caught one way or the other so that the air could not get in.

But other than that, buying the refrigerator through a Viking dealer has been a wonderful experience. They were very nice trying to accommodate me. Also, my overall experience with the repairman has been excellent. He was great, very polite, very kind and he fixes what the problem is, but I was not satisfied with the fact that I just have to accept it. As far as that overall experience with owning a Viking refrigerator, it's not good because I have this concern. It's just not a comfortable feeling. I even asked, "Would they do something to replace it?" He said, "It would really take something big, and this is not something big." I told him that the inconvenience that I had to completely empty my refrigerator, turn it off, let it thaw out, and then put everything back in the freezer is not what I expect out of Viking.

Viking Refrigerators

Viking is truly sorry to hear that you had a malfunction on your refrigerator after 13 years. I see were we have addressed the issue with the damage. In regards to the ice drawer we will be happy to repair the issue thru the warranty.

Original review: May 5, 2017

We bought the first Viking Refrigerator about 13 years ago. It was a piece of crap. When it came, it was all damaged. After a lot of arguing and trying to patch things up, they replaced it with another. The second one damaged my kitchen because it had a big mold issue. It's nothing but a joke. Viking took care of it but not to my liking. They paid for part of it but not even what it cost to do it. It took months for them to straighten things up. Finally, the refrigerator just plain died, I had to borrow a couple of other refrigerators to put the stuff in. It was just a disaster. It ruined our cabinets and our floor. The insurance company that they deal with was really not too accommodating.

We now have a new one, which they just installed a month ago, but the ice drawer was already broken so they just took the ice drawer out. We got a lot of Viking products in our kitchen. We had a dishwasher but it was no good and our stove has nothing but constant problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We love our Viking Refrigerator so far. The size is great because it is a really tall one. And of course, side by side is good. The only thing is that the side door where the butter is held, on occasion, if I put butter in there whatever keeps that door closed isn't strong enough and it pops open and the butter falls out every once in a while. But overall the refrigerator is restaurant quality, and Viking is professional. And when I originally mailed in the warranty and I had to call because I have the wrong address, whoever helped me there was wonderful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friends have Viking Refrigerators in their house. I like the fridge's size, lighting, layout, innovation, accessibility and the piece of tray at the bottom. Viking also has very good service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have all-Viking appliances in my kitchen and I had a custom refrigerator. It was 10 years old and I was having problems with it. Not all the parts were available and it cannot be fixed so it was time to buy a new one. If it had not been built-in with the cabinet, I would have purchased a Sub-Zero because a lot of people said they had quite a few problems with Viking refrigerators. And it was $2,000 more than the Sub-Zero. But I wound up buying a Viking because I had to put in this cabinet what would fit. I got the exact same size as the one they took out, which had wood panels that matched the cabinets on it. But they don't do that anymore. The new one is all stainless steel, and it looks good with the stove and microwave, which are also all stainless steel. They all look the same so it’s fine.

It's brand new and it cools well, so I have no complaints. I like that there is LED light in it, because it's bright. You could see inside well. At the bottom, you have that little area where you can put a normal-sized pizza box and just shelve it right in there and it fits. Viking has made some design changes from what we have had previously and I think they’re good. But my questions were around the reliability in the long term. Because refrigerators aren't necessarily Viking's wheelhouse. It's more the stoves and stuff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We decided to buy Viking based on the better warranty, it’s five years versus three. The food lasts longer with Viking's compared to our old fridge. And we have no issues with the Viking dealer, Ferguson, when we bought the refrigerator. It was fine. However, some of the labels on the refrigerator were not installed quite lushly.

I purchased a home with a Viking refrigerator. It looks awesome but have had constant problems with the icemaker. It either doesn't dispense through the door or falls on the floor or whine the other items in the freezer. I have had it repaired 5 times in the last 4 years and have lived with it not working for months on end simply because I didn't want to spend another $1,000 to get it fixed again and have it break 6 months later. My recommendation is to get something with more reliable parts if you use ice.

Viking Refrigerators

We are so happy to hear that your Viking refrigerator is everything you were looking for.

Original review: May 2, 2017

I've heard of Viking for years because my son-in-law builds very high-end homes, and I know that at times they use Viking appliances. We bought our Viking refrigerator through Best Buy, and the reps there were fabulous. This fridge was on display at Best Buy when I was there. The reps said that normally Viking refrigerators aren't on the Best Buy floor, but this fridge had been returned because it had a slight dent in it and the customer wouldn't accept it. One of the big reasons that I bought this fridge was the counter depth, and that was key.

We ordered our Viking refrigerator back in October, but we've been under construction all this time and we just finally got it put in. We've only been using it for about three weeks to a month. The quality of the fridge that we got is good. I like the brightness and how the doors open very fully. However, the only complaint I have right now with it is about the ice in the container in the freezer. Sometimes, the container overfills and when you open it, it pops the ice out down into the bottom. Nevertheless, I had a good experience overall with Viking.

Like many of the reviews here, our Viking French Door fridge was a lemon and so is the new one that showed up after 6 months of service calls and spoiled food. I have now heard from a service person and the appliance delivery men that I am not alone in my issues, which are detailed by many other reviews here. I have wasted 16+ hours of my life talking to Viking and waiting for service calls. Not to mention the $100s of lost due to spoiled food from the freezing in the back of the fridge. The fact that ice spills out onto the floor every time I open the freezer is a design flaw I could have lived with, but this is unacceptable. Built my entire kitchen around this fridge and now I need to figure out how to replace it. Do yourself a favor - the reviews are true - don't buy this fridge. Viking knows its refrigerator is defective, but keep selling it.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear that you have been having issues. We were able to find in our records that the part has been replaced and service completed. If you were to have any further issues please feel free to contact our customer support department at 800-241-9152 Option# 5

Original review: May 1, 2017

We have Dacor Appliances and we bought the Viking Refrigerator to match them. The guys who delivered it were great and the refrigerator is pretty good. We're happy with our refrigerator and we like how it beeps. That's cool especially if we open it. We like how it looks inside, that we can really stack stuff and that the freezer has a lot of room compared to our other fridge.

However, we hear a little noise from it and we're having issues with the second shelf for the frozen fruit because we open it a lot. It comes off the unit itself so we had to put some ties on it. And every time we pull it open, it kind of sticks, so we got to push that back to get to the bottom part. Also, we always have a hard time sealing it. Every day we have to push the seal out to make sure it's sealed. There was a really nice guy who came out, looked at it, and took the back panel off that covers the vents at the very back of the freezer for it to shut properly and be sealed. Once that back panel came off, the drawer was able to shut better somehow. That part is on order and he said he'll get back to us but we have not heard from him for a while. Hopefully, he'll come back and get the vent back on. And he took the ties off but we put them back on because the drawer keeps falling apart.

We also put a couple of things in the long drawer on the top part and they froze so we got to watch that. But the two drawers on the right and left seem to be working well. This refrigerator cost a lot of money and we don't know if it's worth $4,000. But it's so far so good. Once everything’s fixed, we're satisfied. We learned how to shut the shelf properly and we get it now that if we don't shut it right, it gets stuck up.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear of the issues you are having. We will have a customer care representative contact you shortly to get your information on the unit and the service history to see how we can assist.

Original review: April 30, 2017

Less than five months ago I purchased all new appliances for my kitchen. I wanted a reputable brand that would last for years to come. Viking is a name you hear and immediately think "high-end." Their appliances fit my style perfectly, simple yet classy-looking, so I took the plunge and ordered myself an entire Viking kitchen, not a cheap decision but my kitchen is MY space, so I splurged.

My stainless steel refrigerator (double door on top, pull-out freezer on bottom) has been constant problems for me. I'm actually not fond of any of my appliances but the others have been overlooked due to such shockingly poor quality of my refrigerator. First, the ice machine works completely randomly... one day a full tub of ice, the next nothing. Next, in less than three months time a shelving frame has completely cracked all the way through, and there is hardly any weight on it at all. Now, the produce drawers are sagging inwards and I do not trust the shelves in the least. It seems like it is constantly something with the unit. I had hoped to love my new kitchen but now I'm so upset that, for the money I spent, I do not have appliances I can be proud to show off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Viking Refrigerators is the best range that’s out there. I purchased from them because I chose products that are going to match my kitchen. However, I haven’t used the refrigerator because I’ve had some considerable problems with it. It’s not been fixed yet. It was shipped from a distributor in New York and apparently it wasn’t configured for altitude despite telling them that I live in Denver. It’s plugged in and running, but I have pools of water in vegetable drawers and there is a ticking noise that’s happening with it. It’s that bad. It’s been this way for six weeks, so I am not overly happy with that, especially not after paying $4,000 for a refrigerator.

When I called Viking, they were as expected. They got the refrigerator repair company out. I’ve been working with the repairman and he’s been great. He has to order parts but there’s some feedback or manufacturer recall with the piece and so the repairman is waiting for a new piece now. He hasn’t been able to figure out whatever ticking noise there is, so it sounds like a time bomb in my kitchen. I’ve been talking to a lot of people but nobody has been able to fix my refrigerator.

The dishwasher and range have not been installed yet, but the range came damaged. I don’t know if it’s the distributor or the shipping company. The range hasn’t been set up yet, but I can’t seem to find the legs that were supposed to come with it. But Viking has been pretty responsive. A lot of the issue lies with the distributor. I wish I had not given them $16,000 worth of business. They have not been helpful. There were supposed to be rebates, but they wouldn’t process. It was like pulling teeth to get them to give the discount when you buy multiple Viking products. It’s been a disaster with them. I could not recommend the product and the distributor. Why would a refrigerator that has a known defect still be sold in the market?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were renovating our office and we wanted a standalone refrigerator so we would have enough space for our entire office. The size of the Viking refrigerator and the way the door pulled out was helpful. Everything is good so far. We hope that Viking stands by its name.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had Viking products before and I heard about the Viking refrigerator from friends and people who've had Viking appliances. My son-in-law works for a company that's owned by Viking, so I got the friends-and-family deal, and it was a great deal. I like the French doors. In fact, this is the only slide-in refrigerator that Viking makes, and it was perfect for my kitchen that's relatively small. I just couldn't justify going up to a commercial grade refrigerator with a small kitchen. I also love the components of the freezer units. There are different areas where I can freeze things. It's very compact and efficient.

I had a few questions regarding the refrigerator and the rep pointed out how to do the adjustments. I had called the Viking headquarters in Tennessee and asked for a hard copy version of the manual, even though it's available online, but I never received it. That's an oversight on their part, but I should just go ahead and print out the manual off of the internet. But other than that, I'm very happy with the refrigerator. It's great. It's perfect for my needs and it's a good-looking refrigerator, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a brand new house and all the appliances were Viking. The original refrigerator that was discontinued was really substandard in the sense that the design was flawed. The freezer is at the bottom half so anything that tumbled from the refrigerator fell on the freezer and the freezer frame was dented. It kept getting dented. I wasn't very happy with the quality so I had to replace that with the model that came about after it was discontinued. I was trying to replace the bottom freezer and I called their parts department and one was better, but the other was charging me $2,000 just for the bottom freezer while a new model costs $3,500. There's just no recourse as far as their customer service.

In addition, somebody recognized that the design was flawed, so they changed it. The freezer frame was no longer stainless steel. It was very very hard plastic and it didn't jut out anymore. So, it's horrible that such a design was at all created. There was no quality control. We then got a new refrigerator from Best Buy and they were pretty good except for the delivery that had so much bumbling all over the place. The first people who delivered it didn't know how to handle refrigerators because the foot was dented. I'm very dissatisfied with all the Viking appliances we had and I'm never going to recommend Viking ever.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for sharing your experience with your Viking refrigerator. We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying it.

Original review: April 26, 2017

We bought a brand new house and all the other appliances there were Viking. We didn't want the refrigerator to be different and we had heard mostly good stuff about Viking, so we thought that getting a Viking refrigerator would be the best way to go, although we had a Samsung refrigerator at our other house. Viking appliances are high quality, but unfortunately their prices are usually out of our range, so we got the least expensive one that we could find. I also didn't want a water dispenser any longer, like what we have with our other refrigerator, so this one was perfect.

We like our Viking refrigerator a lot. I like how it has the filter for the refrigerator itself. I also like the ice maker and dispenser. When I did my research on the Viking refrigerator, there were comments about the ice maker that were not positive, but it hasn't been a problem for us. It doesn't have an automatic shutoff, but we go to our refrigerator at least once a day, and we can just turn it off when we see that it's full, so it's not a big deal to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We just built a new home and I went to different stores who carried all the brands, and my first choice was Viking after researching all of the products on the market. Even though the products are high-end, they have a very good lifespan and not a whole lot of repair maintenance necessary. The first thing that drew me in looking at Viking was their French oven. I’m a bit older and don’t like anything over my head anymore or high up or difficult to get in and out of an oven. The Viking French oven was just what I was looking for. David, who wasn't a Viking rep directly, was very helpful and knowledgeable. I heard from him that Viking has 42-inch refrigerators instead of 48. I'm very happy with the quality of the refrigerator. It's excellent. I like that the door beeps when I've left it open too long.

The only concern I have is that I have a $1,000 rebate because I purchased the whole package. That was one of the promotions at that time but it seems the only way that I can recoup my rebate is to go on the computer but I'm a bit elderly and I don't do the computer as well as I should. It has been difficult for me to get that going and I wish we had a phone rep that I could call. I wish they offer an option that would be more suitable to some of us who are not as computer-savvy as 90% of the world. Other than that, I’ve been very pleased with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've had Viking in the past and the Viking refrigerator was in the house when we bought it. It was a new Viking, so we registered it. It's probably the model that was chosen, but to not be able to have water in the door is difficult. When I open the door and want to pull out that longer middle drawer, I can't without opening both doors. And if I want to pull out the right side drawer, I can't do that either without opening the door. There's nothing I can do about the shelving or the way the drawers is pulled out. So, it isn't really all that convenient. We cook all the time and it's difficult to arrange the refrigerator. A Sub-Zero is a better refrigerator for us.

Also, we're used to having a gas range, so I'm not familiar with having electric. The rangetop doesn’t heat quickly and when I turn it off, it doesn’t turn off quickly either. So, it's really a challenge to get it figured out on how long do I cook something. And the oven, too. It’s not calibrated properly. So what I normally would cook in 20 minutes takes closer to 30 minutes. I would not recommend Viking to a friend. The dishwasher is the same thing. Those are expensive appliances and I am not that thrilled with any of them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We just had our nice kitchen remodeled beautifully so, we wanted to get a nice refrigerator. I've seen Viking refrigerators in different rental properties we've been in and also, some friends have had it. We've always had different brands like Westinghouse and KitchenAid and we thought we wanted to step it up a little. We got a Viking and I love it. It looks very nice and the size is beautiful. We've never had a freezer on the bottom and a double door before. Also, we never had an ice maker before so it's very exciting. Viking is a beautiful product and I'm very happy with it. I would definitely buy them again.

We have had a Viking french door refrigerator installed since November 2016. First the ice in the freezer spills out behind the drawers not allowing the freezer door to always close completely, or the ice spills out over our wood floor when we open the door. We have had frozen food ruined and continuously have to dig behind the drawers and remove ice. Then ice began forming in the regular refrigerator drawers. A repairman has been out twice and says he is awaiting parts. Why he did not identify the need for the parts the first time he was out, I don't know. The refrigerator is a lemon and should be replaced. It has not run correctly since we bought it. Photo of serial number attached.

Viking Refrigerators

Viking is truly sorry to hear of the issues that you are having with the unit. We will have one of our escalation team members contact you shortly to see how we can assist.

Original review: April 24, 2017

The Viking refrigerator was in the home when we purchased it, and we're now on our third fridge. The first one stopped working. I contacted Trail Appliances where it was purchased and they ignored me. So then, I had to contact Viking directly in Quebec, which is Brigade, and they advised me that the fridge was unrepairable. So then, we waited three months and then we got a new one.

After that, our second fridge lasted 23 months, and then it started to melt and the housing cracked. So, I phoned Viking again and they sent a service guy out. This took a couple of weeks, which is a joke, because they don't have anybody locally that knows what to do. So, I waited another couple of weeks for those guys who said that the second fridge was also unrepairable. So, all in all, we've waited almost four months without a fridge because there wasn't one available in North America.

Then we were away for a couple of months, and now we've come back. We got our third fridge just before we left, and we turned it on when we got home here a couple of weeks back. But this third fridge never shuts off, so there's another problem with it. I haven't phoned Viking yet because I'm at my wit's end with it. The customer service reps were responsive and the fellow that's in charge of their marketing, Daniel, was quite good and does everything in his power, but this issue with the Viking refrigerator is so screwed up that it's just unbelievable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband bought the Viking dishwasher and he wanted a matching appliance. We did the purchasing through ABT and they’re great. We think that Viking is a good brand and it looks nice. We got the French doors and set it side by side, like our old KitchenAid which was there when we bought the house. Our Viking refrigerator is fine, but the clips that hold down the racks in the freezer keep coming off from day one when we haven't had it for very long, six months at most. ABT came out last week but they never did anything about the clips. So I told my husband to make sure to ask them about it when they come back out. We’ve called ABT to have that corrected. We're waiting for them to call back.

There's also one minor thing. Most refrigerators have feet you can adjust if it needs to go up or down an inch. Viking doesn't have that. We have a two-inch gap at the top of the refrigerator, between the old cabinets and refrigerator. They were able to adjust the KitchenAid to go up to it and with the Viking, you can’t. But I liked the style of the French doors and those big shelves and big, perfect trays.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I first purchased from Viking Refrigerators three years ago. First one was defective. The replacement I got cost $5000 which is no small sum. I also had to pay another $500 to have the second one installed. But it had multiple problems with the computer part of it maintaining the temperature. I lost thousands of dollars of food because of that. It took a week to get somebody out here then, they came out, diagnosed it and said they had to order a part. It was another three or four days and I've received no kind of compensation. Swapped it for a brand new unit a couple of months ago which they did as complimentary. But money is not the point here, it’s the inconvenience.

I’m on the third fridge and we had to have it repaired because the ice maker wasn't working. Then, we just had another problem. The drip tray didn’t drain appropriately so water backed up underneath my new kitchen cabinets and it's warped my wood floors. We’ve sent pictures and haven’t heard anything back but they've scheduled to repair it. This is then a nightmare and expensive. It's also inconvenient to me and I have a family so we can't live without a refrigerator and freezer. The customer service up until the point we got Kenneth involved, the guy we’ve been working with lately, has been awful. Nothing has been done. If I could, I would just return it and I would go with a totally different company because of this awful experience. Viking is supposed to be a top of the line product on the market.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've known about Viking Refrigerators for a long time. We purchased a home recently that had a built-in refrigerator and it had a sub-zero that was not working. I went over to Best Buy to check some stuff out. I knew they had the Pacific Home in there so I went in and got the Viking fridge. We had a rocky start because when they came and delivered it, the refrigeration door was approximately a half an inch lower than the freezer door. And there was no adjusting it. They had to basically come out, take the door off, put some spacers underneath the one side to level it out and get it all to work right, which is pretty frustrating for a $12,000 refrigerator.

At first, Best Buy said, "Well, you're gonna have to call Viking." and I said, "I'm not gonna call anybody. I bought it from you so you guys can figure it out or you can come pick up your refrigerator and I'll buy from somebody else." And they figured it out. The lady I talked with at the dealership was very helpful. When she wasn't available the day that I called and there was an issue, she called me the next day. She also called me after the follow up when they came out and fixed it to make sure everything is okay and did a great job.

Everything is great. I do like that all the shelving on the doors is all metal instead of the flimsy plastic. We have a separate ice maker so we don’t really use the one inside of it too much. It doesn't seem to hold a lot so if that was our only ice maker, that would probably be a downside for us. Overall, the refrigerator is very solid. We're looking to hopefully buy an in-wall oven and a dishwasher from Viking soon.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw Viking in model homes and magazines and I went with the brand because of the name alone and the look of the product. The refrigerator itself is a great-looking product but the ice maker is a real deal-breaker. My wife and I use quite a bit of ice on any given day but the ice maker produces only one small layer each night. In comparison, my old KitchenAid filled up with ice every single night. I bought the Viking refrigerator from Pacific Sales so when my icemaker unit stopped working after the initial tray of ice, I called them. I came to find out they don't service Viking products and I had to call Viking myself. When I did that, Viking said they'll send someone out through Executive Appliance to service the icemaker. It was nice that they serviced it, but the icemaker still puts out a slow amount.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for letting us know where we need to improve. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Original review: April 21, 2017

The refrigerator is part of a condo that I bought. It was a brand new condo so the builder bought all the appliances. The ice maker froze the drawer to the back of the refrigerator so I couldn’t get it opened, and when I did, it was just a solid block of ice. The builder told me that they use the Viking repair service, which is a third party and so I had them come out. After three attempts, they finally determined it was the filter, which was unusual since it was brand new. They replaced the filter and then they charged me $220 for that. I had to go to battle with the developer and it went back to the appliance supplier who apparently went back to Viking. Supposedly Viking is sending me a track for that but I haven’t seen it yet.

The repair guy came out three times and every time he was there, he would have less than three hours to pull the ice maker apart three times and put it back together. Now it works but it wobbles and I’m just going to deal with that because I don’t have time to invest in any more repairs. Overall it's been disappointing and time-consuming.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for letting us know how we can improve, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Our Viking Refrigerator came with the house when we moved in over a year ago. We've only been here for three years and it's making a noise for about a year and a half now, but I have to get it fixed since we were going to move. One of the motors is starting to go out, and somebody was here about three and a half weeks ago and is scheduled to come back next week. I called them when we were still settling the issue and they were helpful, but it took them almost four weeks to get the part, which I think is completely and extremely ridiculous. I had a General Electric refrigerator at my previous place in downtown Chicago for seven years and I never had any issues. So I'm not so impressed with Viking at all. It was not our first choice, absolutely not right now.

Viking Refrigerators

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear how much you are enjoying your Viking refrigerator.

Original review: April 19, 2017

My son has Viking appliances and they had good luck with them. So, I decided to purchase from them, and I had a great experience with the dealer. I like that my Viking refrigerator is so roomy. I love it, and so far, I'm pleased with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Only two refrigerators would fit in my kitchen. One was Sub-Zero and I wasn’t in love with it. The other was Viking. It has more room at the top and I like it a lot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have a Viking stove, and we wanted to match the other appliance that we have, so we purchased a Viking refrigerator afterwards through P. C. Richard. I love our Viking refrigerator. I like the aesthetics and the looks of it at the outside, and inside it's just as beautiful. I like the Viking style. But we haven't had our Viking fridge for very long when the door opened and got a dent because it hit the cabinet. We had a refrigerator for 15 years and it never had a ding in it. But now I'm so disappointed that we have this beautiful fridge that's not even a month old and it already has a ding it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Viking is a luxury brand of appliances that became famous for its line of stove ranges. The company sells a wide variety of appliances, including refrigerators, and is based in Greenwood, Mississippi.

• Luxury: Viking offers top-notch, luxury products that use high-quality materials and offer many desirable features, such as icemakers and bottom-drawer freezers.
  • Built-in option: Viking offers customers built-in refrigerator options, which means that customers can customize their refrigerator to match their home.
  • Energy Star: The products that Viking makes are Energy Star rated, which means they efficiently use energy and are better for the environment.
  • Size variety: The company offers refrigerators in a huge range of sizes so the products fit into many homes or commercial establishments.
  • Unique products: Viking offers customers unique products, like beverage centers to keep drinks cool, under counter fridges and refrigerated drawers.
  • Best for Luxury homeowners looking for high-quality appliances, and commercial establishments that want to purchase a refrigerator.

Viking Refrigerators Company Profile