Call toll free
3.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Recognized for their exceptional products, Viking provides free standing ranges, range tops, ovens, refrigeration of all kinds, and much more. They have re-engineered their products and they are better than ever. You can now own these products that were previously available only in commercial kitchens. Since partnering with The Middleby Corporation over two years ago, they’ve shifted their culture to ensure their products, quality, and service are the best out there. With numerous products to choose from, you’ll find exactly what you’ve been looking for.

Viking Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

937 Viking Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I was so happy when we bought our beautiful (blue!) range and fridge in 2011 for our weekend cottage, which is only important because they did not even have daily use. Within the first 2 years the fridge started leaking, the ice maker broke numerous times, the drawers cracked (replacements were hard to find and ridiculously expensive) and now the temperature cannot be adjusted and everything in the fridge freezes. The range is no better. The temperature is uneven, one knob came off, the doors (both) came off their hinges.

Now only the small oven closes properly and I have to lean against the large door to get an accurate amount of heat. I’ve spent hours trying to find somebody to fix these two items. When I did, they charged a fortune and the repair lasted no longer than a few weeks. Since about a year I have given up and am living with the expensive mistake I made 9 years ago. I’ve tried contacting Viking directly but they were no help either. I will never buy a Viking again.

Get expert buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I went to the store and looked at all the different refrigerator models. I was doing a kitchen remodel and I was going for a certain kind of look. I was looking at the GE Café and the KitchenAid that had the kinda industrial handles. I didn’t find Viking Refrigerators until my second or third trip. The thing that basically made me go to the Viking was that it had the handles that match my GE Café double oven. It looks very similar. Also, I was going back and forth between the French door and the side by side. But when I finally decided on the French door, and that was a whole process, the thing that drove me away from the GE and the KitchenAid was the inside design. I liked Viking's inside design the best.

Some of the situations on the others were, when the door was open, you couldn’t open the vegetable drawer all the way unless you really, really open the door wide. Sometimes, the French door even blocks the drawers from opening. Another issue was that a lot of times, the shelves had an enter too at the back so things would fall down the back. I didn’t like the fact that it’s like if I put something on the shelf and if it’s small enough, it’s gonna end up falling down at the back of the refrigerator and I really didn’t want that hassle. But the bottom line is I like the look. The quality in terms of not having maintenance issues was good.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I had Sub-Zero for years, and it was leaking and leaking. We had it fixed a million times before we changed. We also needed a built-in and we wanted a bottom freezer so we went with the Viking. I like the lighting. Also, the ice maker works well and the ice is clear. However, I'm not happy with the door. It closes but when you open it, it slams open. It's not balanced. Viking installed it improperly so we had to change the doors. When the doors came, they were all scratched. We had to get a brand-new Viking fridge and there were all these scratches on the doors, which was unacceptable. But they brought new doors and they just didn't balance them.

I filled out a form, I registered online, and Viking Refrigerators called me a local company and we've been playing phone tag. I want them to send somebody to fix the door but it hasn't happened. I've been waiting for a month for that. Also, the drawers are poorly designed. They're flimsy and not elegant. They're not as sturdy for a $10,000 refrigerator that should be better quality.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We have always liked the higher-end brands. We knew that Viking was a high-end product and we’ve always felt that we’ve gotten better attention if there were service issues from the higher-end products. Purchasing the fridge was easy and efficient. I already had the refrigeration in mind because I went on the Viking website and researched that accepted the water. I knew that that’s the one that I wanted, and I went in the dealer and we were able to knock out all the items that I needed. Also, the delivery was very quick and the delivery men were great. When my refrigerator broke right before Thanksgiving, they were able to get me refunded because I was going out of town and they were able to get to me right after I came back.

I have my kitchen custom built. I had a Jenn Air before, which I was not happy with. The smaller Viking that we purchased was able to fit. We like the size and everything about it is just pretty. The only thing that I don’t like is there’s no water dispenser since I don’t like having to access the water and ice on the outside of the refrigerator. I didn’t know that there was no water dispenser when I purchased the fridge. I might have reconsidered it had I known that. But other than that, we like the fridge. There’s a lot more space than the Jenn Air and I like the way that the compartments are all set. I have a lot more room for things and they’re easier to see. We're very happy with our purchase.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I've heard of Viking and seen appliances in different houses. I started researching and found them on internet and it's supposed to be a good and reliable brand. I thought I was buying a good product getting their refrigerator, and so far, it has been working okay. It would be nice to have a water dispenser on it and if the icemaker was a bit faster.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I am having an issue with my Viking refrigerator. It's my second unit and sometimes it makes a weird, whirring noise like the ice maker's about to go. But when I turn the unit on and I turn it off, turn it off and turn it on again, the noise stops. Then, a guy came to look at the unit and it wasn't making weird noises. It has made it once since then and I just turn it off and I turn it back on and it runs again. Also, my unit alerted me that it needs a new air filter but I can't find where it is in the unit! It's also tough to get water filters. I prefer Sub-Zero but they're like monsters and you have to have a different house for them. I love Viking's refrigerators. I like how they look, the clean lines, the straight edges, and their sturdiness. I also like the fact that they don't have water on the outside and that you have the option for water on the inside if you wanted. It's awesome.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My friends are the only Viking dealer down in Key West. We work on their cars for the business so I went through them. I’m very happy with Viking's product and impressed with the refrigeration. Their customer service guys were awesome, professional and nice as well. I would definitely recommend Viking.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We’ve known about Viking Refrigerators for years and never thought to buy one until we did a renovation in our kitchen. The quality and the warranty made us choose them. We bought it through Best Buy and it went okay. It’s a French door and we like its accessibility. Plus, we love its quality.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We have owned our Viking refrigerator for about 8 years, it has been an awful experience regarding appliance ownership having been serviced several times and still giving us fits regarding. Ice cubes fall out of the freezer when opened, the fan does not circulate properly and the circuit board has been advised we need to replace at a cost of $1,500+, more than half of what we paid. I will not purchase another Viking product for as long as I live!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Viking Refrigerators could pack a little bit better. When we pulled it out of the box, there were one or two dents on the front of the fridge that happened when it was getting taken down off of the warehouse and shipped. Also, it makes a little bit more noise than a conventional refrigerator but I’m assuming that’s because of the size of it and the inner workings. Whenever we noticed that it was running a little bit louder than we thought it would, we would call them to come out, look at it, and make sure there was nothing wrong with the fans or anything like that. And it was super easy getting somebody out. Overall, the quality of the refrigeration has been pretty decent. It has sturdier build quality, the doors close better, and the drawers inside of it slide better.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I purchased a Viking refrigerator thinking that the product would be great. I have owned Viking grills and loved them, the quality was amazing and they lasted! I was wrong. The refrigerator is so loud, it hisses, seems to continuously run and makes a banging noise when it is running, rarely shuts down and when it does shut down (for 5 minutes) it makes such loud popping noises you would think a car is backfiring. I tried to return it to the appliance store but they told me it was a special order fridge and cannot be returned. I am so disappointed and feel like the $3250.00 plus tax that I paid was thrown out the window! I recently saw on the news about a refrigerator exploding and I am nervous that this one will do the same. I will not purchase another Viking fridge and also will not shop at Bill Smith Appliances in Fort Myers FL again!

Viking Refrigerators response

Viking is sorry to hear that you are having issues with your unit. If you would please contact our customer support department we will be happy to set you up with an authorized servicer.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I hear about Viking Refrigerators everywhere. I hear about it online, I talked to people that bought my appliances. I go to the store and they show me the good one. I liked Viking for the size and the quality of the way the freezer was put together. It doesn’t have all those get your cherry coffee or pressurized in 12 different ways because those were the things that always break down and we don’t care about. Also, Viking has a good reputation. However, the stainless steel is impossible to clean decently and keep streak-free. It’s horrible. You can’t buy a good refrigerator with stainless steel anymore. It kinda breaks my heart. Also, the fridge gets too cold for gentle stuff that you put towards the back where the cold air comes out and that’s always been an issue. I thought it wouldn’t be with my fridge, but it is so I just raise the temperature.

When the fridge was installed, I had Viking come out because it was making too much of the little gurgling noise that it has a reputation for making and I felt it seemed excessive. An authorized service representative came out, played with it for about an hour, pulled it out, plugged and unplugged it, couldn’t find anything wrong, then left. I then noticed after he left that the small panel at the bottom of the freezer was not reattached correctly and I was unable to do it myself because I was afraid I was gonna break it.

I called the service people back and then they gave me a hard time saying that, “Well, the same guy that came out has to come out again. He can’t come out until after New Year,” etc etc. And I said, “But he didn’t do anything. I just need someone to look at this and reattach it.” He didn’t make any changes or any adjustments or anything that needed to be reevaluated or rechecked. He just plugged and unplugged it and said, “I don’t hear any gurgling noise,” and left. I didn’t like that. So I called Viking and said, “This is unacceptable. I don’t see any reason why someone can’t get out here quicker because nothing really was done.” Viking called the authorized service dealer who immediately called me back and sent someone out that same day which I very much appreciated. That was just excellent of Viking to do that.

A second guy came out and it turned out that the freezer panel door was warped, and the thing at the bottom that didn’t attach correctly when the first guy came out., was damaged. All of that has been reordered and I was supposed to hear from them a week or so ago about coming out to replace those items and I haven’t. I’m still waiting to hear back from them, but their services were good and they stand behind the product.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Viking is a pretty well-known brand as compared to some other available in the market. I was looking around and I felt that Viking is a good choice. The fridge's design, the outside appearance and inside, everything looks good. It fit my purpose. It's not too big and not too small. If I want to save something inside, I can fit a space there well. I also like my freezer in the bottom. I'm moving to a new home in North Carolina so I purchased a new one there, and compared to my old one, that one's design has more flexibility. It's good, interior-wise. The one I have here was done by another company and their design is a bit crowded.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I had a Viking stove for 30 years and I like the Viking company as a whole. I wanted to try the Viking refrigerator and I never had one before, so I purchased one. The quality is good but I'm not as happy as I thought I would be with it. It has some things that don't work very well. For instance, the ice maker is defective. Every time I open the freezer, ice cubes get out on the floor. So the refrigerator is not the best and Viking could have done better. I should have bought another one. I'd also tell my friends that it's good but they should check others. Other than that, I bought a Viking barbecue and it came defective as well. I had to call the Viking service but I also have to work and it's not that easy to do these things.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

We bought a brand-new house and the builder put all Viking appliances in it. We bought a brand-new refrigerator and two things went wrong with it. The fan in the freezer stopped working so everything was at 20 degrees instead of 0 degrees and things started getting soft. Also, one of the hinges of the door broke. We contacted the builder and he told us to call Viking, so we did. And then Viking gave us the local repair shop who came and fixed everything. Once everything was fixed, everything worked beautifully. We’re very happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I purchased brand new Viking appliances for my entire kitchen. I got a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a 36-inch gas range. I happened to be at Best Buy and walked by their display. I knew Viking was very reputable. I had it quoted to see if it would fit my needs. However, purchasing the appliances there was a nightmare. It was probably the most painful thing I've been through.

Every single product delivered to me by Best Buy was a disaster. It's because once it leaves Viking, it actually goes into a contracted service that Best Buy uses, and it's their distributorship that caused the problem. They had way too many hand offs, they had a product coming out of Mississippi and went into distribution centers, and they were supposed to make it to Minneapolis. This is also when the products will be damaged as well, like the dent in the microwave. My refrigerator was delivered completely dead on arrival. They installed it and told me it was gonna take 24 hours for it to cool. The next morning, it's as hot as it was when they installed it. The fridge had to be completely replaced.

Furthermore, it took almost 12 weeks for my range to be delivered. I was getting the runaround from Best Buy. I kept getting excuses on why they told me they couldn't find my range. I told them, "How do you lose a 36-inch range? I don't understand." They said, "Well, it didn't arrive. They were a no-show at the loading dock". I had used the range one day, it had a short in it and burned up the entire range.

I know that these issues wasn't Viking's fault and I don't think they had any control over what was happening once it was purchased. I felt like the CEO of Viking needed to know about my experience because of the distribution. I did a Google search for the CEO of Viking, and I called and left a message for him on his voicemail. He called me within an hour. And the next day, I had resolution. I had appliances being delivered and everything being handled. They sent a Viking representative out of a smaller-type of distributor, and not a big box company. He was fantastic. Best Buy was putting all the blame squarely on Viking's shoulders because every time I would call them they told me that all the delays were because of Viking. It was ironic that once I did get a hold of Viking, the problem was handled within a day or two days. I would recommend Viking to a friend, although I would tell them never to buy through Best Buy.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We have a Viking stove and an oven as well. Then, we were shopping around for a new stove and we really liked our Viking stove. They stopped selling Viking up here in Canada and when we bought the stove, it was just at the point when Viking lost that trademark. We were looking for a stove that didn’t have a lot of sort of electronics but would be really a good gas stove. It’s an electric oven and that would stand the test of time. The salesperson really highly recommended the stove and she was right. We love it. Then, when it came time to replace our fridge, we just naturally leaned towards looking for a fridge that had the same quality. We were lucked out that the timing was such that they started selling Viking again here in Canada.

I love the icemaker that’s in the pullout drawer. We didn’t think we wanted any kind of an icemaker or a water dispenser but this one came with the ice dispenser inside and we love that. We use it all the time. And I love the layout of the drawers on the inside, the flexibility with being able to move the shelves around. I love that the shelves are glass. They’re clear so I can see through into them. Also, there are lots of space in the bottom and there’s like a pullout temperature control drawer that holds lots and lots of fruits and vegetables in there. They’re smartly designed and it's a really nice fridge. One thing that would be great would be if it was easier for us to get our hands on the replacement water filters and the air filters. It's a little bit of a challenge. They have to get ordered from the States and then they go to the appliance store. It takes a long time. Other than that, I would highly recommend Viking.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We had to replace our six-year-old Viking which was in our house when we bought it. Only another Viking would fit in the hole for the fridge. We got a new model and it has been great. The company that brought the fridge out did a fantastic job. We like the lights inside which are really bright. It's also a lot quieter than the old Viking we had. It also has sliding drawers on it that you’d touch and they just shut on their own. One time, we called to talk to somebody at Viking about the warranty and my wife said that went really well. Overall, the refrigerator we have is very nice and we're really happy with it.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Our neighbor has a Viking refrigerator and I like the appearance. It also seems like they last longer. We bought one through Best Buy and the specific sales person was really good. I like that the fridge has more shelves than usual, but when we had it installed and opened it, the drawers were cracked and I am frustrated with that. It would have also been nice for the fridge to make crushed ice, instead of the big ones.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The appliances in the house that we bought were from Viking Refrigeration. They were brand-new and we love the quality. It's great. The door handles broke but then, it was a heavy product, so those little things tend to go. I like its incredible size. You can put a lot of stuff in it. I have a kitchen so, it's a great find.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I heard through a friend that Viking was one of the top tier appliance manufacturers. I looked at pricing versus quality. Viking's was very comparable. I also looked at the name brand and features that were offered. Viking was the way to go. I like that the refrigerator is counter-depth. It really blends in the look with the appearance in my kitchen. It looks like it's built in. It's definitely an upgrade to what I had before. You can tell that the refrigerator is high quality. The interactions with the Viking dealer was good, but when they delivered the dishwasher it was damaged. They made good and replaced it with a brand new one though. I'd tell friends that I'm impressed with Viking and that it definitely is the right way to go.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I found Viking Refrigerators at the expo 10 years ago and I bought a refrigerator-freezer. I thought I was buying a decent product, so I was happy but it has been problematic. The door springs have been replaced twice and I just had the evaporators replaced to keep it from draining water all over the floor. There is a probe that hits the drain and the freezer. I’ve had people come out two times to clear the sink or leaking all over the floor. I bought a warranty on it and they took care of it at that time but it was an expensive thing to have.

There have been multiple issues over the years and the interior of the refirgeartor-freezer was cheaply-made. The pieces of metal that they stripped across the top of the glass, on the shelves, fall off regularly and do not hold on. There are things that don't fit, the finish is not good and the drawers don't close evenly. You got a crisper drawer down at the bottom, but it hangs halfway out. The plastic was cracked in a couple of places and they said that those were cosmetics, so those weren't under warranty. They look great but I may have done better buying a GE rather than going and spending the money we spent on these. Their work at some of their parts were still under warranty that they just fixed but I spent $2,600 on repairs three weeks ago.

Viking Refrigerators refer you out because they don’t have their own service team and I worked with a company called Lakeview. The tech that worked on the refrigerator-freezer used to be a long-term employee with Viking prior. After he put it back together and I opened the freezer baskets at the bottom, the piece of trim flies. We put the trim piece on the wrong side and they need to be rotated. I don't know what they cost now but they were $6,000 aside. For the amount of money you spent for refrigeration, you would expect it to be a lot higher in quality. I had Sub-Zero before and I replaced it but I may have been better off going back with another set of Sub-Zeros, knowing what I know now.

Unfortunately, I am done. I'm just getting ready to buy another microwave. I was trying to get a Viking guy to call me back from one of the showrooms and I've left messages for them a couple of times but they don't return calls, so it's frustrating. Since I got a Viking microwave and the whole interior of it has corroded the part, it's basically a throw away. It cost $700 to get another microwave in there. Sharp makes them all and Viking is their later one. So, I bought a $200 unit that gets the logo stamped on it. I also had a Viking dishwasher that I put in 2008 and I had to replace it two years ago. It just came apart. They didn't have parts for it because the maker of the dishwasher went out of business so, I went and bought another new Viking to put in there. I also bought vents and re-did the whole kitchen with Viking.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

We've had our Viking refrigerator for eighteen years. In that time we've had three service calls and one recall. Now the unit needs a complete new cooling system costing thousands of dollars. Realizing that the unit was way out of warranty, I called customer service anyway to see if they would a least share part of the repair cost with me. They were adamant that they would not. When I purchased the unit I fully expected that it would outlast the less expensive brands. An independent repairman suggested that it would be worthwhile to forego repair and buy another refrigerator, not a Viking as he considers them as expensive junk. I guess cost does not equal quality.

Viking Refrigerators response

Viking Range makes every effort to manufacture products of the highest quality. Unfortunately, in spite of all the precaution taken to ensure the reliability of our products, occasional part failures may occur. Viking has one of the longest sealed system warranties in the industry. But with you being 6 years outside of the extended sealed system warranties we were unable to make any concessions.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I originally had a Thermador, but I was looking at Consumer Reports and the ratings, and the next best one I saw was the Viking. It was a little less expensive than the Thermador, so I went with them. I liked that they have professional-grade appliances, so I purchased from an online dealer, appliancesconnection.com. I got the Viking dishwasher, fridge and stove on a package deal. I live in California and the appliances came from across the United States, so it took a couple of weeks to get them. At that time, I was in Spain and my house is under construction, so that didn't matter to me very much.

When I received the items, the front part of the dishwasher was damaged. I contacted Viking to let them know. I spoke with a reps but the interactions I had with them were so-so. I said that I wanted to keep the dishwasher, but I asked them if I could have a new faceplate put on. They said yes, but they kept giving me the runaround for a couple of months. They said that the appliance would be coming from overseas, which wasn't true because it is manufactured in the United States. Also, the refrigerator lights already went out, so I need to call them and let them know to have them come and repair it. In addition, the dishwasher keeps leaking from the door. But other than a few little problems that I had, everything has been great. I love the oven and the stove works great. I like Viking's products and I would tell people to order them.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We were trying to do a fixer-upper and we needed to renovate. Then, our realtor recommended Viking to us and we consulted with them. We went to a showroom in Reno, New Jersey and we also saw some from P.C. Richards. We did some research online to know what models we like then, we went to the showroom and ordered Viking. Their reps were all good as they know their products. We talked about what we wanted and they gave us a number of options and recommended all the different products. They gave us the pros and cons of each and the price point too. It was informative.

However, we had a couple of issues. We ordered a professional range with a Viking label on it. So, we called the person and complained about it. Then, they sent out someone to fix it and it was fixed yesterday. Also, the LED light was not working on one of the double French ovens for some reason but the oven was working. The guy who did he fix said he would submit another ticket for us to order the part then they will come to fix it. Other than that, the quality of my Viking is good. I am happy with it and compared with Sub-Zero, which is one of the main competition, Viking has a good price. It is also well embossed.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I like the look of Viking products and I've had Viking appliances in the past. I recently purchased a refrigerator from them and the dealer where I got it from provided me with excellent service. It’s only been installed for six weeks and so far, so good.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I’ve known about Viking Refrigerators forever. My experience with the Viking dealer was very good when I did the purchase. They weren’t pushy and they were knowledgeable. They gave great service. Also, I feel good about the quality, so far. The only thing that I haven’t found, but maybe it’s on the system I haven’t found, is a filter for the icemaker water. What they should probably incorporate to the design is a built-in filtering system for that. Other than that, Viking is doing a great job. Their new, prize designs are getting better and better. The trick, ultimately, is to provide the maximum amount of usable space in a small external space and they’re working on that.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I spoke to Build.com and then they said that Viking is good and people are very happy with it. They didn't offer the other brand that I was looking for. But some people were saying after your guarantee expired, you're not gonna be able to use Viking and that they don't come out and fix the refrigerator. But I like the refrigerator. I wanted it to be a little bigger, but it's still fine. I like it because if I leave the refrigerator open, it makes a noise if the door was not closed properly.

I tried to register my equipment online because they were saying there's a rebate. I completed the rebate and sent it a couple of months ago but I have not received any rebate yet. Even so, the interaction with the customer service was good. I would recommend Viking Refrigerators to others. As matter of fact, I'm in the process of building another home and I'll definitely buy a Viking again.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Viking does have a good name and so we were thinking that it would be a better product than some of the other ones. We knew that Viking wasn’t really great at refrigerators but since they purchased the refrigerator company, we felt that a lot of the engineering efforts embedded into that product line would make its way into the Viking, so we were optimistic that the product quality would be really good.

We bought the whole package. The refrigerator, the microwave, the dishwasher and the stove. The other products are performing very well except the refrigerator. We've had four service calls which was not that great of an experience, but I don’t know if it’s a complete Viking problem. There’s certainly a design problem with the refrigerator. I think the engineering effort on the refrigerator isn’t right yet. The freezer is too large, so unless you have a loaded refrigerator, the thing wobbles and moves because it was made of cheap plastic. Everybody's is but the difference with Viking is the cavity of their freezer is larger than everybody else’s, and so it tips faster. That ended up being the problem and it took four service calls before my father-in-law ended up fixing it, not the service guys. The service guys gotta invest more into the service personnel because they’re not up to par to give Vikings a good rap.

My father-in-law was used to a side-by-side where the whole left was the freezer and the whole right was the refrigerator. Unfortunately, unless you went into the built-in, Viking doesn’t have a model like that. So it's taking him some getting used to, having the top and the bottom, but I would encourage Vikings to come up with a cost-effective model that does have a side-by-side because that would be a really great seller. We got the refrigerator installed end of August or September and it just got fixed the week before Thanksgiving. It was a very unpleasant experience.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

The house that we bought came with Viking appliances. We like the appliances that we have, and they have pretty good quality. The refrigerator has pretty standard features. It’s a good refrigerator.

Viking expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Viking is a luxury brand of appliances that became famous for its line of stove ranges. The company sells a wide variety of appliances, including refrigerators, and is based in Greenwood, Mississippi.

• Luxury: Viking offers top-notch, luxury products that use high-quality materials and offer many desirable features, such as icemakers and bottom-drawer freezers.

• Built-in option: Viking offers customers built-in refrigerator options, which means that customers can customize their refrigerator to match their home.

• Energy Star: The products that Viking makes are Energy Star rated, which means they efficiently use energy and are better for the environment.

• Size variety: The company offers refrigerators in a huge range of sizes so the products fit into many homes or commercial establishments.

• Unique products: Viking offers customers unique products, like beverage centers to keep drinks cool, under counter fridges and refrigerated drawers.

• Best for: Luxury homeowners looking for high-quality appliances, and commercial establishments that want to purchase a refrigerator.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs