Find a Refrigerators partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Samsung Refrigerator

Samsung is a leading appliance and electronics brand headquartered in Seoul. Samsung makes smart vacuums, laundry appliances and kitchen appliances, including refrigerators. The company produces several models of refrigerators and includes a warranty. Samsung products are widely available online and in retail stores nationwide.

Pros

• Energy-efficient
  • Multiple designs
  • Top technology
  • Temperature control

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Short return period

Bottom Line

Samsung refrigerators are built to last and come in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. Models include smart features, adjustable settings and sleek designs.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Refrigerator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Refrigerator?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Refrigerator?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

We have had the Samsung refrigerator about 8 years. We had to replace the ice maker 3 years ago. Several of the drawers are cracked but were never dropped or abused in any way. The gasket around the doors to the refrigerator part are weak and will have to be replaced soon. Although the refrigerator an freezer keep food cold and frozen, we know this appliance will not last like our previous one which we still have and isn't a Samsung. The old one is in our garage and still works like new and is 25 years old. I wanted a larger fridge and that is the reason we bought the Samsung. Of course, I regret buying it.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I purchased my Samsung counter depth French door refrigerator on 9/13/2016. Since then I have had the ice maker replaced 5 times and am scheduled for another replacement next Thursday. They have offered me a 50% off coupon for a new refrigerator but I have no desire to purchase another refrigerator at this time since I recently retired. I was told that it was a poor design unfortunately.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Love everything about this refrigerator. Plenty of shelf space in the fridge part. The freezer has two levels which helps because I make homemade soups and freeze them with vegetables grown in my garden. The white finish cleans easily. Separate temps for freezer and refrigerator works great. Price was very affordable.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I have a French 4 - Door Samsung Stainless steel refrigerator that has a beverage drawer and two temperature control drawers. The only drawback I have and thought I checked prior to purchasing is the water - ice dispenser takes up a lot of door space. Otherwise love it!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I'm amazed - yes it's just a refrigerator/freezer - but you can set the freezer to be a refrigerator and/or you can set the refrigerator so cold it becomes a freezer. Of course . . . why doesn't everyone build appliances so flexible.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Samsung refrigerator works ok for the first two years. After that, you will end up getting to know your repairman!! Very disappointing with strange issues where the repairman cannot figure out. Multiple parts replace without result.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

We bought Samsung Refrigerator in 2015, within 2 years it had been repaired twice. It was difficulty to find a repair company and when we found one they told us there was no warranty. We decided to buy a KitchenAid which has been great.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Ice maker freezes up, which requires ice drawer to be jerked out, breaking pieces off the ice drawer, then hair dryer blown into ice maker to unfreeze ice dam. Wet, messy, and not what I'd expect from a $2,000 refrigerator. Doors must be pushed closed. They leak air otherwise.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Well Samsung would be one of the good ones on the market today and I would go as far as saying they keep beer as cold as any other fridge does. The price is ok and the value for money is ok too. Samsung make a lot of good products and never let me down so everyone should try at least one or more. In fact I need a new tablet. Can anyone help me?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I was sold a lemon refrigerator. I purchased a stainless steam French door refrigerator. I spent many hours and many many calls with Samsung to send someone to diagnose the issue but no one ever came. It was extremely frustrating to deal with it.

Samsung Refrigerator Company Information