Samsung Refrigerator
  • 1 star
Based on 451 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Samsung Refrigerator

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

2614 Samsung Refrigerator Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Houseful of Samsung Appliances and now I am stuck. Microwave takes forever to boil a cup of water for tea. Cheap handle broke off after 2 years. Dishwasher doesn't clean dishes, you must basically wash by hand before you put them in. French door refrigerator crapped under 3 yrs. Paid over $900 to fix. Icemaker was part of that fix, now a little over a year it stopped working again. Stove knobs all broke off gas stove... under 3 yrs old. Also don't bother using the cleaning mode on your gas stove. It's known to get so hot it fries the circuit board. Costly repair I had on that one.

Washer tears clothes and can't use bleach anymore because it goes through the compartment prematurely and blotches my load. TVs lasted no more than 3 years and my phone sucks. I have wasted so much money let alone time waiting for service people to show... or not to show. Customer service... a total joke. Never willing to resolve issues. I have over $8000 in home appliances and electronics that, unfortunately don't know when they will see their day. But when it's time, Samsung will never again be my choice. Can't afford to buy junk anymore. But they don't care. They got my money. Don't let them get yours!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

24.5 cu ft side by side refrigerator in black stainless steel purchased at Home Depot on 02/22/2017 at FULL PRICE 997.20 plus tax. Within 7 days it stopped working and I lost all of my food. I called Home Depot and they REFUSED to assist in any way. I called the contracted Samsung repair company and 12 days later they came to repair it. They did not have the necessary part and had to return another week later... only to not have the Freon to complete the repair. Here I am 8 months later with a broken refrigerator. It is not even a year since purchasing!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Unit is 1.5 years old. Leaking around filter housing inside under crispers. Samsung cannot provide a repair person for 9 days! The problem is so bad across the country that the part is backordered until February 2018. Backordered meaning SAMSUNG has to manufacture these parts. This is a known problem with this refrigerator RF28K9380SG/AA. I will NEVER purchase a SAMSUNG item ever again due to this AWFUL experience. Customer service is beyond AWFUL.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I have had issues with my icemaker since the day the warranty expired. Note that we are only talking a 1 year warranty! The on-line blogs all indicate that Samsung knows they made a poor quality product. I have a home appliance repair service that I pay a monthly fee for and they also acknowledge that people are having problems with the Samsung refrigerators all over the metro where I live. When I call into Samsung to have them do the right thing and replace a $110 part they simply indicate that the product is out of warranty. If you don't want to end up in my frustrated shoes don't ever buy a Samsung refrigerator.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

2011 Samsung French Door Model RFG297AARS/XAA. Same crisper problem like everyone else, plus the compressor inverter PCA board (above the main PCB in the back panel of the fridge) failed at 6 years. Samsung refuses to discuss this with me or the expense of two repair guys trial and error fix (about $500 by the time we were finished). The first guy wanted to put in a new compressor (Samsung does have a ten year warranty on the compressor.). The second one at first wanted to replace all the electronics, but kept coming back with a PCB that was not correct. Finally, after I committed to put it on my nickel if he burned out the new inverter PCA, he installed it connected to the original main PCB. It worked... for now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

We purchase a package from HH Greg 4 piece appliances refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The ice maker stop working. Had to be replaced within a year. The oven stop working 13 months after the purchase date. I called the customer service center to discuss how disappointed and upset I was about the faulty equipment we were sold. What really upset me is the repair company they referred me to order parts before coming out to examine the refrigerator which lead me to believe the problem with the ice maker was a known issue.

The same thing happen when the repair company called about the stove. I'm so frustrated they knew of the issue with these appliances and don't have a problem passing the repair bill to the consumers. I owned GE appliances for years. Decided to go with Samsung because I thought they had a good product. I'm so upset and disappointed. If I could afford to I would replace these appliances. I'm worried the dishwasher and microwave is going to break next. I didn't purchase the warranty because we paid cash and thought we were buying high end products we felt safe. Was I ever so wrong. I wouldn't recommend Samsung to my worst enemy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

The best part of Home Depot is we bought the extended warranty... I recommend buying it if you’re considering Samsung appliances! Within 4 years I’m on my second in 6 months repair on my fridge. My induction stove is the most ridiculous design and shuts off constantly because of the sensors! My dishwasher broke down. My microwave fan is a joke. We will never ever buy Samsung again...

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

RF26 French Door Fridge - Purchased at Home Depot for my rental house and I took delivery on August 2015. The price was right but a previous experience with a Samsung fridge (since replaced with GE model) made me buy a 5 year extended warranty for this unit. Glad I did, but in the end the result will be the same. I eventually gave my first 2012 problem counter-depth fridge (RF19) away as I could not in good conscience sell it with THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM I AM HAVING WITH THIS NEWER MODEL!!! A sheet of ice forms under both crisper drawers.

I know I'm an idiot for taking a chance on Samsung again. Why you may ask... Call me foolish, I wanted to believe they had 5 years to improved their obvious design flaws. Why wouldn't they with so many of these same complaints?? First time shame on Samsung, this time shame on me!! (And maybe Home Depot.) I'll call Asurion and start the "process of disappointment". I know what to tell the tech guy when he arrives. There will be no talk of ordering thermostats or other expensive parts or any of that nonsense.

Just like I learned on a YouTube video following the first incident. I'll instruct the tech to carefully remove the cover of the "twin cooling tower" they call it. Then detach the cable harness and swing it out of the way. I won't actually do the work 'cause that would void my extended warranty. I'll just help with the hair dryer to defrost the frozen water in the center of the drain tray at the bottom of the heater (defroster) elements. The tiny hole the water is supposed to be able to escape thru is no bigger than the diameter of an ink pen refill. The solution is take a scrap piece of copper wire, say 14 gauge and wrap it several times around the heater bar and send it down the center of the tiny hole. This wire then helps transfer the heat directly to that point that freezes up. Reassemble and good to go. At least it worked on that fridge for over 1 year, then the problem came back.

Like the guy on YouTube said, it works for while, then repeat as often as necessary. By this time I had learned a trick on how to keep the dripping water out of the food drawers and ruining my veggies (stand a sponge upright behind the drawers). That way all I had to do was check for the ice sheet under the drawers ever week or two, and chuck that ice in the sink. I was willing to put up with no loss of food as an improvement in my situation, resigning myself to the fact that I would not be replacing my home unit with any model of Samsung, even if it were FREE.

Samsung was no help at all with the first fridge problems. Reading these comments here, it would seem that that hasn't changed at all. So my lesson learned is similar to others here, I will NEVER EVER purchase ANY Samsung appliance in the future. Also, what I will do different this time is I will file a complaint with the BBB against Home Depot, I wish all the commenters here that say "class action this", or "the government should do that" would take a similar approach. I think this formal complaint action is one that may eventually lead to consumer protection laws being invoked against these thieves who refuse to stand behind their products.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We bought our French Door refrigerator less than 4 years ago, for $1,500 from Best Buy, and it has already broke down. We tried to find someone to come fix it and the cost would be more than buying a new fridge. So we bought a Whirlpool from Home Depot for $600 (no frills this time) and hopefully it will last longer. We will never buy a Samsung Appliance again, complete JUNK! They should stick to cell phones.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I paid $3,000 for a Samsung side by side refrigerator/freezer (freezer door at the bottom) that I have had to defrost the ice maker a dozen times in 2 years. When you pay this much for a refrigerator you don't expect to come home after work to find no ice. Never ever again will I purchase Samsung or any Korean made products. I should've stuck with American made. Geek Squad has also had to come out twice but still the same problems. JUNK!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The Samsung 20-cubic-foot double "French" door, brushed aluminum fridge was my 3rd Samsung product (The 1st was a flat-panel, the 2nd was a smart-phone = Galaxy 5s). I will never buy another product from these people again - not a home appliance, not a TV, not a phone, not even an LED bulb (Yes, Samsung makes those, too).

I paid $1,600 for this so-called "smart" fridge (model RF 217) from the Sears Outlet in San Leandro, CA (won't deal with them again, either). Soon after purchase, the condenser coils of this high-design refrigerator began icing up - and the crisper drawers flooded with water, as did the bottom of the main fridge compartment. I called both Sears and Samsung. Zero help. Maximum run-around. After emptying and defrosting the fridge several times, I combed through troubleshooting threads and YouTube how-to videos about this specific model. I replaced the faulty heat-sink, a part that Samsung does not make - but apparently recommends.

It worked for a while, but now again the condenser coils are icing up again -- even worse. The base of the fridge's main compartment builds sheets of ice that I have to pull up with a butter knife. And the crisper drawers fill with an inch of water within a month of defrosting. NOTE: The heat-sink may be the subject of a class-action lawsuit against Samsung but it is not the only design flaw of this fridge. Soon after I bought the fridge, I noticed condensation along the vinyl seals on the inside perimeter of the "French" doors. Then the seals started to turn black with mildew. That's because the seals do not actually seal. They leak cold air from inside the fridge compartment - which not only wastes energy - but contaminates that weather-stripping, if you will, around your fridge doors with moisture and mildew.

This fridge has cost me multiples of its $1,600 purchase-price in terms of repairs, maintenance, inconvenience - and writing texts like this one :) This Samsung product has ruined kitchens, and made lives worse. We should sue this foreign manufacturer under every possible statute at both the state and federal level in the U.S. Shame on Samsung for designing a defective product, taking our money, and failing to honor their warranty or service contracts. Shame!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

When redoing my kitchen, I wanted a counter depth refrigerator but only have a 30"+ opening. What I found is that Samsung is the only manufacturer offering this under $2000.00. Yes you can buy a Sub-Zero for $7k or a Liebherr for $4k but you also need over 70" in height which I do not have. I am not the only one in this situation. My sister recently faced the same problem, along with 3 other shoppers in the showroom... Right from the start there were problems; food and beverages freezing in the refrigerator, ice buildup and water in and under the crisper bins, water dripping on the floor, crushed ice chips rather than cubes. Repaired once with a new control they said was a design defect, but out of warranty so you are on your own.

Now the ice maker has stopped working entirely, the freezing water is back in the fridge and on the floor and the ice cream is melting in the freezer. My friend also has this unit in white. She has the paint peeling off the handles, the same freezing/dripping water problems and ice maker problems. Not everyone has a huge kitchen where they have many choices for counter depth machines. Why are manufacturers ignoring this market? I understand the small kitchen accounts for 30% of homes and apartments in the USA. I am waiting for the repairman once again today... This Samsung is a piece of garbage! Don't buy it. Wish I had the $ for the subzero... but then again Subzero would be a better investment if I have to buy this Samsung crap every few years...

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

We bought this 3 1/2 yrs ago. After the first year we had to replace the flap on the door. $350. Last month we had to replace the circuit panel, $350. Now we need to replace the ice maker. $120 plus service call. Very disappointing. This refrigerator cost over $2200, you would think they could make a good product.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We have a Samsung ice maker that has had white plastic particles that are sometimes sharp and about like what one would get off of a carrot grater. It gets into the water and then gets swallowed. We have tried to contact Samsung about a recall or getting the problem fixed and we cannot get any response. It is quite expensive to get it replaces, so we have stopped using it, unfortunately. It should be reported to the FDA because it is very hazardous. Unhappy Carlsbad CA customer.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

We purchased our first French door Samsung refrigerator in 2011 not only because Samsung was a household name and I figured would make appliances that would outlast their warranty period but I also purchased the Samsung because aesthetically they stood out in comparison to other brands. Well I was completely WRONG about the quality and durability of Samsung appliances.

Our first refrigerator was still under warranty and had to be replaced in 2015 because they no longer made the parts needed to repair the 4 year old refrigerator. This four year old refrigerator would make a loud humming noise as a result of a faulty fan motor. We made a second poor decision to purchase another Samsung refrigerator thinking they would have improved upon the issues they had with their appliances, but again we were WRONG. The issues were worse, see list of faults below that started in 2016 one year after purchase:

1. Massive water leak behind the water dispenser that requires placing a large towel to catch the water to prevent potential slips and/or falls from the water from pooling on the floor. 2. The ice maker only makes a cup full of ice per day even when pressing the "Power freeze" button. 3. The refrigerator intermittently makes a loud humming noise.

See list of actions taken to address the issues our 1 year old refrigerator is having: 1. Defrosted the ice maker by keeping doors open and using a hair dryer in order to speed up the process. 2. Sealed the crack between housing of the ice maker and the refrigerator with waterproof silicone. 3. Purchase 2- 10 lb bags of ice from Buckeyes twice a week. 4. Keep refrigerator door open for extended periods of time in order to stop the humming noise (yes we had food in it at the time) and speed up the defrost process. Even after initiating our own interventions, we continue to have problems with our Samsung refrigerator making a loud intermittent humming noise, making ice, leaking large amounts of water behind the water dispenser.

The reason I'm taking the time out of my busy day to share with you these issues is because I'm disappointed in this product and to prevent you from making the poor decision of purchasing a Samsung refrigerator. It's not worth the money. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should spend thousands of dollars on anything that is proven not to last over 5 years. When I was growing up, my mother kept the same refrigerator from the time I was 10 years old until I graduated college. Of course repairs were required but as stated earlier, this is my second Samsung refrigerator in the span of 4 years.

Yes we have a warranty but this refrigerator began to have problems a year after purchase, my expectations of Samsung setting a higher standard when it comes to quality appliances has not been met. We have had to spend time troubleshooting issues on a refrigerator that can't go the 5 year distance and take time from work to have it repaired. BUY SMART BY NOT BUYING A SAMSUNG FRENCH DOOR STAINLESS STEEL REFRIGERATOR.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

We purchased a home and went all out and spent over $5,000 for all new stainless appliances package in our kitchen and spent $3,600 on a new washer and dryer. After $8,600 in bills and Within 3 years our fridge won’t make ice anymore. Our dishwasher gets stuck on the delicate cycle, our stove heating element went out, and finally our front load washer leaks and will not take all the detergent or softener down when it runs. I will never and repeat will never, ever buy a Samsung product again. Not a TV, phone, appliance or anything. Samsung USE to be a good brand. But like most brands that cannot keep the quality up with its production Samsung’s best days are behind them. I would sell your stock if you have it. What a garbage company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

October 2016 I bought a 4 door Samsung stainless steel refrigerator (model #RF22K9381SR/AA) from Lowe’s. The panel on the door below the icemaker/water dispenser has terrible water stains that will not come off with any recommended product by Samsung. When I complained to Samsung they sent out a technician to see it. The technician said there was a possibility that it developed a leak behind the door panel and he took a picture and said Samsung will be reviewing it.

I then got a call from Samsung saying it's not their problem because they are not responsible for "cosmetic damage". Stainless is not suppose to stain with obvious water marks. I believe there is some defect with the refrigerator ice maker/water dispenser and/or that the "stainless steel" product they used is of inferior quality. I am very dissatisfied with my $3,0000 purchase of this refrigerator and am wondering if I can take Samsung to small claims court. I do not recommend purchasing Samsung refrigerators.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My Samsung Refrigerator Model #RF260BEAEWW has water collecting under Cool Pantry Tray every week or so. Samsung indicates that there is a repair part to replace an original part that was unable to do its job. Why is it my responsibility to purchase and install or pay someone to install it for me. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR A MANUFACTURING DEFECT THAT THEY HAVE HAD IN SEVERAL MODELS OF THEIR REFRIGERATORS!!! It's time for a class action lawsuit against Samsung!!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I have read all of these current complaints and issues with Samsung Refrigerators, I feel bad for all of these consumers. There is something you can do to get somewhat reimbursed. I can say I purchased the 3 year warranty and was glad. After 15 months the Refrigerator froze and stopped the cooling fan. Took 11 days to get parts to have it repaired. Then after the first repair a second incident occurred when the freezing happened under the meat department drawer a week after it was fixed. Had to have a tech come out a second time.

Finally they sent me a refund for the purchase price of the refrigerator. That was Asurion did, they were the warranty plan from the Home Depot. If you have a food loss issue you are eligible for up to $300 refund for each occurrence. This did happen twice. It froze and wasted my wife's Insulin 2 times. I was not reimbursed the full amount but I received 2 checks for $300 a piece after filling out the one page application for Food Loss and Medication reimbursement and sending in the repair receipt. Also I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against the Home Depot and Home Depot came through and sent me a $500 gift card for the difference for the loss of the medication and the cost of me buying another refrigerator while I was waiting on this one to be repaired.

I also filed a complaint with the BBB against Samsung and twice someone from the Office of the President from Samsung called me and said there was nothing that could be done. So whatever, they need a national recall on their products especially the black stainless refrigerators. So with a little perseverance you can get some remedy out of this bad situation. The Better Business Bureau complaint against the Home Depot really helped and the Home Depot Asurion extended warranty plan really helped also. Complaining to Samsung was useless but now the Complaint is in there and the more in there hopefully will help someone else not make this bad decision of a Samsung Refrigerator.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Three years ago we bought a Samsung fridge, oven and microwave. First the ice maker stopped working. The first two repair places we called would not work on Samsung. The 3rd guy came out for $90.00 to tell us the ice maker design is poorly designed and cheap. Samsung knows this. The new better designed one is $600.00!!! Two days later our stove stopped heating up. Just waiting for the microwave to stop working now. DON"T BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

As everyone on this site has the same problems with Samsung refrigerator. I bought it January 2016 and less than 3 months had to have the computer board replaced. It did not make a difference. The whole bottom of the refrigerator freezes and has to be defrosted if you want to open it and it will stop making ice. There is a light that comes on to tell me to change the water filter, but it does not have one. For the last month it puts water under the draws and freezes. It is out of warranty now. It still is not paid for.

After reading all the reviews I realize I need a new refrigerator, while still having to pay off this one. The store HH Gregg is no longer in business. The microwave does not work properly, just plain junk. I do not know why this company is allowed to sell products in the U.S. They are just stealing our money and getting away with it. How could they not be compelled to have a recall on these refrigerators. Keep me informed of any action with this company, please.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

My 2014 french door refrigerator, Model RF263BEAESR, began flooding below the pantry pan in the refrigerator section last spring. The first fix at our expense lasted about 2 weeks. Samsung agreed to pay for the 2nd fix, which has lasted for 3 months. Now it has the same problem again and they refuse to pay for the fix again. Their new "policy" is to only pay for repairs ONE time once an appliance is out of warranty, even if the repair is for the same problem that was obviously not fixed by previous repairs. Our repairmen told us that this model and others like it clearly suffer from a design defect, which Samsung refuses to admit is the case. Interestingly, turning off the icemaker prevents the periodic flooding. So our choices now are to pay every few months to have it "fixed", to leave the icemaker off, or buy a new refrigerator. I will never buy any product from Samsung again.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Purchased Model #RF263BEAESG/AA not even a year ago and we will now have it repaired twice in just less than 2 months. It is the French door refrigerator black stainless steel and very nice looking. We purchased the entire kitchen package. First it stopped making ice and they had to come out and replace the ice maker. Now it's leaking water from the TOP of the refrigerator on the ice maker side. Nice to come home and find water puddling on your hardwood floor and dripping down the entire side of your refrigerator. Never again, Samsung!!!! Never again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Purchased new February 2017. Went on vacation in July and when we got home the French door refrigerator was not working and everything in it was ruined. Started calling Samsung for warranty repair. What a freaking nightmare. Finally got a service tech out in September!!! He ordered parts and came back 10 days later, installed new circuit board. Still would not work. Said he would get back with Samsung to authorize replacing compressor. Never called back. We called him and he said Samsung told him not to work on it any more. WTF. Called Samsung. They said they had authorized a different repair service to fix it. Never heard from them.

Called Samsung again. They said the new service company was not able to service it? So they would just refund us our money. It is now November 16th. No refrigerator for 3 months. No refund yet. Called again today. Samsung said they would call with refund info in 2-5 days. I think this company should be known as Samdung as that would be more fitting. Three months in Texas with no fridge and 28 miles from closest grocery store. AAAUUUGH.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

WOW! I wish I had read these reviews before I spend thousands on this refrigerator! I've had it for 1 1/2 years and have had issues since the first year!!! Now, I have to defrost the iced compartment once a week or I don't have ice. The company said I would have to have it repaired and pay for the cost! Seriously, I could have paid 1/2 the price for a brand new GE fridge and not had these issues!!! At this point, after reading everyone else's horror stories, I may as well cut my losses and go buy a new fridge. And let me tell you, the dishwasher is no better. It doesn't clean the dishes unless you scrub them first...and I mean scrub them clean, so really, what's the point!!! Where is the class action suit on this fridge??? With all of the common issues, there needs to be one. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We purchased this on 8/14/16. Oct 20, 2017. It's completely useless. Lasted 14 months. I have been without a refrigerator for 24 days. Still have two weeks to wait for a part. (38 days total) In the meantime I have a refrigerator with black mold. I have been contacting Home Depot about a refund. It's a NO! I asked for a small loaner. My local Home Depot says NO. I am a very dissatisfied customer. I would give it a zero not a one star. I am on a waitlist to be repaired. This is unacceptable. I want a refund.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I have contacted Samsung to report this issue. They wanted to send a tech out on our dime to check this problem out. I told them no way! This is clearly a manufacturing issue. The mold is between two pieces of plastic and you cannot get to it without destroying the icemaker. The ice machine is located in the fridge and you cannot get to the actual ice. We have found pieces of mold in our ice. This cannot be safe. Samsung customer service was by far rude and not wanting to really listen to our care about this issue.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I purchased a Samsung French Door refrigerator model RF23HCEDTSR from Lowe's on 8/22/15. Two years later on 9/25/17 my refrigerator is freezing all my food. Tech said that the control board is bad therefore the fridge is running continuously. The part was ordered and has NOT come in after 7 weeks and I've been told that it's on a National backorder waiting for the mfg to produce the part. It appears Samsung has a full defect on this board and it should be recalled and replaced at no charge. If the part were even available it would cost me $389.00 to replace/repair but after reading all the horrible reviews and money spent trying to repair the fridge it may be wise just to trash it and buy a GE or Whirlpool that can at least be repaired if needed. Not happy that Lowe's would sell a product that clearly has major issues.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

From the time we purchase the refrigerator, there were problems with non-functioning icemaker, leaking water that froze at the bottom of the inside compartment, and worst of all, a refrigerator that when set on 44 degrees would freeze down below 32 degrees! I would not recommend this refrigerator or anything that Samsung makes to anyone. I am boycotting everything they make unless they refund me the $1,850 that I threw away buying this piece of crap.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

This model (freezer on the bottom, drawer) cost $1250 three years ago. It has always had a problem with water leaking from somewhere in the back to the vegetable drawers. It has been repaired five times, but the problem keeps recurring every 4-5 months. I had to get this model because it was the only size that would fit through my door and also had the freezer on the bottom, but I would not recommend Samsung. If you buy their products, be sure to get the extended warranty. You'll need it.

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung is a Korean appliance company known for creating a wide range of electronics and home appliances. The company, based in Seoul, Korea, was founded in 1938.

• Technology: Samsung offers wi-fi connected refrigerators, letting users keep track of fridge contents and settings remotely.

• Color options: The company sells refrigerators in a selection of colors, including stainless steel, platinum, white, black and more. These options let customers choose a refrigerator color that matches their kitchen.

• Additional features: Samsung's refrigerators come with many additional features, like water filters, a showcase door and more.

• Warranties: Customers have the option of purchasing extended warranties to cover damage or necessary repairs over the life of the item.

• Sleek design: Samsung has a reputation for sleek, contemporary refrigerators that offer a modern, clean aesthetic.

• Best for: Homeowners looking for high-quality, high-tech refrigeration devices, and college students in need of small, affordable mini-refrigerators.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs