Find a Refrigerators partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Samsung Refrigerator

Samsung is a leading appliance and electronics brand headquartered in Seoul. Samsung makes smart vacuums, laundry appliances and kitchen appliances, including refrigerators. The company produces several models of refrigerators and includes a warranty. Samsung products are widely available online and in retail stores nationwide.

Pros

• Energy-efficient
  • Multiple designs
  • Top technology
  • Temperature control

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Short return period

Bottom Line

Samsung refrigerators are built to last and come in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. Models include smart features, adjustable settings and sleek designs.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Refrigerator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Refrigerator?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Refrigerator?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Samsung has really stepped up their game. Customer service is available in a variety of methods- call/text/chat. Just like most products, many are backordered so look for one in stock locally. Their new products are smart appliances and work with Bixby so you don't have to install another app if you're already a Samsung user.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I was very pleased with the delivery of my new Samsung refrigerator! The 2 men did a great job and hooked up the waterline and did a fantastic job. I had no problems at all. They were here when they said they would be and both were very nice. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Dependable and works as expected. Good quality for the money. Great appliance appearance. Makes your kitchen eye appealing. My previous neighbor bought a Samsung refrigerator and ten years later it's still running as it did from day one. I am planning to replace my old Rival with a new Samsung. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good buy with lasting ability.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Worst (and most expensive) refrigerator I've ever had. Ordered the perfect fridge but kept getting offers for "replacement" (different) models that didn't have same features. Finally settled on completely different model and have nothing good to say about it. Drawers are not smooth and are noisy. It makes random noises all day/night. When getting crushed ice for a normal sized glass, it goes all over the place. The doors neither open nor close easily. You have to completely shut off the water supply to replace the filter. It doesn't even have a section for butter. Literally hoping this thing dies by some random act of God so I can justify replacing it.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Good refrigerator. Stays cold and is efficient. Easy to clean. Only one problem I have found is that there is not enough room for you to put what you need into this refrigerator. And the freezer space is small.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Our Samsung french door 28cf fridge without the door ice maker has performed great. The ice maker did need to be reset one time in 2.5 years. The skinny drawer does open and close properly if it isn't opened exactly straight.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

On July 20th, 2021, I ordered a Samsung 22.2 cu. ft. Family Hub 4-Door French Door Recessed Handle Smart Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, Counter Depth from Home Depot. I paid $3850.93 and received an estimated delivery date of September 24th, 2021. On September 19th, 2021, I received a call informing me from Home Depot that due to a change in delivery service, the order would be delivered on October 8th.

On October 7th, 2021, I received a call from the Home Depot delivery team that due to not receiving the refrigerator, the delivery would be delayed until their warehouse receives the fridge. On October 7th, 2021, I called Samsung Appliance Department at (855) 716-2386. I spoke with a representative that advised that the refrigerator would be shipped today, October 7th and that the delivery was on track for tomorrow, October 8th. On October 7th, 2021, I used the chat feature and was again informed that the fridge would be shipped on October 7th, 2021, for scheduled delivery on October 8th, 2021. After expressing concern, I requested to speak with a supervisor. I was not allowed to speak directly to a supervisor and was advised to send an email. The estimated response time was 48 to 72 hours from submission.

On October 7th, 2021, I called Samsung Appliance Department at (855) 716 2386 and requested to speak with a supervisor. The representative informed me that she could help. I inquired again when the refrigerator shipment would take place, and the representative stated that they wanted to be honest with me and said they did not have the refrigerator to ship. The representative then stated that it would be sometime in November before they could ship the fridge. I requested to speak with her supervisor. I opted to wait on hold. I was connected with the team lead, who informed me that there was nothing that she could offer. I informed her that I had already paid for the refrigerator in July. She advised that if I didn’t want to wait until November, I should cancel my order.

I have received zero compassion, support, or transparency since July 20th. I was misled, misinformed, and disrespected multiple times. This department should be held accountable for treating its customers poorly and without any regard. Furthermore, I was misled in thinking that this appliance would be delivered when it was not. This situation has caused me and my family hardship.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I bought my refrigerator at Home Depot. It is a Samsung. I have had it for about 5 years. Just recently the hose to the Ice Maker sprung a leak and filled my kitchen floor with water! I have tried unsuccessfully to fix it. I think I will have to go to Home Depot and buy a kit with all new parts and try again to fix it!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

There isn't a whole lot of space to store food. The freezer is also lacking in space. The outside appearance always looks like it hasn't been cleaned and it would be nice if magnets would attach to it.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Samsung fridge RF28JBEDSR. Do NOT buy this fridge. The ice-maker freezes up continuously over and over again. Samsung replaced ice machine maker once, worked for a while then same issue! Nothing more aggravating than having to fill ice trays after paying $3000 for a refrigerator/automatic ice-maker that does NOT work. Very angry.

Samsung Refrigerator Company Information