Kenmore Refrigerators

Kenmore Refrigerators

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Works great. Keeps food perfect! The freezer keeps everything ice cold. Love the space. Does not take up a bunch of unnecessary energy. Very economical and convenient. One of the best refrigerators I have ever had.

When I was growing up we always had Kenmore products because my Dad always bought the best for Mom. All their appliances, stove, fridge, washer, dryer were all Kenmore. Mom still only wants Kenmore. They were great because they lasted so long. I am 60 and Mom just replaced the Kenmore washer she had when I was about 25 or so.

I love Kenmore products. They are very high quality and a brand you can count on. My refrigerator works great, has the right temperatures and plenty of room. I would definitely buy another in the future.

It was a bargain. We caught one on sale during income taxes time. The Kenmore refrigerator we bought was estimated around 900$ dollars but we got it 750 dollars at Lowe's. The refrigerator is made of chrome material and the size went perfect in my kitchen. I recommend it for a single couple or a couple with a lot of kids. Every food item we brought fit just well in the refrigerator and freezer. It also has a lot of room to store your sodas or water. I recommended to anyone who wants to know about it. You will feel good having it in your home.

I trust this brand for my family and I believe that everyone else should as well. Very good customer service when needed, which is not often. My fridge is very, very reliable and I would recommend to anyone. My fridge does fit everything that I need to fit in there. The freezer portion is a little small which is my only complaint but the rest is absolutely perfect. The appearance is very modern and aesthetically pleasing. I've gotten so many compliments and it fits into my kitchen like a glove. It looks as if it was made for my kitchen when in reality I didn't get this fridge until many years after our house was built. The value is nicely priced. I get what I paid for and I believe that an expensive fridge just reiterates the reliability and sturdiness of the machine itself.

Kenmore Refrigerators work really well and last for a long time. The temperature settings are accurate and having it on the colder settings doesn't freeze all of your food like many other types of refrigerators. It has plenty of room and can hold quite a bit. I'd definitely recommend this size. I'm sure it will be big enough to hold and store all of the food you need. It isn't the most futuristic or high tech looking fridge but what it lacks in looks it makes up in storage, efficiency and durability. Seems to resist dents and scratches really well too. This was one of the cheaper models they had available but with this brand price isn't always everything. I am very satisfied with what I paid.

My refrigerator is working perfectly with no issues. The bonus is having the ice and water filter. It's the best thing this refrigerator could have. The size of that refrigerator is really big. The inside of it is perfect for space to put fresh vegetables and fruits but the freezer could use more space. The appearance of the refrigerator is silver stainless. The brand name is kenmore, it is reliable and it has an elegant color and it is high performance as well. The price is fairly reasonable but wish buying a refrigerator would involve a cash back program. If you are willing to get a new refrigerator between $1000-$1500, you will make the best decision because a brand new one will last for years with no major problems.

The refrigerator functions well. My problem is that it sometimes freezes towards the back end of the cold storage section. However, its other functions work fairly well. The fridge is more than enough to store my groceries and leftovers on a daily basis. Its adjustable shelves are also helpful in storing foods, and its multiple drawers make storing lumpy veggies and fruits easy. The fridge is very quality looking and its silvery front is great for a modern home. The sides are also magnetic, so it's customizable if one wishes to do so. The outward appearance of the fridge is quite impressive and should garner a good market value. The interior is spacious looking as well and deserves a good price. However its flaws as prior mentioned detract its value for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

The fridge is easy to clean and to change water filter. It runs great. It has a lot of storage and energy efficient, not to mention it's the Elite as well. I got it at Sears with good financing and I pay it off monthly. It's stainless steel and it's beautiful. I love side by side doors. It was worth every penny. I love Kenmore and Sears is awesome customer service.

We bought a $4k elite 4 years ago, $1k per year and it stopped working. The repair service is pretty much what you read all over the internet. It's a joke the selective 4+ star rating their website shows based on customer complaints. This repair and product services is the biggest joke I have ever experienced. It is not my opinion, it's fact they are not customer or priority focused now. Unbelievable. So the requirements to click it is my opinion without a selection that it is my experience and factually horrible service is beyond me.

Lost all my freezer and fridge food going on four weeks now with empty promises daily my situation will be addressed. According to others I believe we may just have to repurchase another appliance to replace the ** one we paid hard earned money for several years back. Again this is unbelievable dissatisfaction in a long standing customer. Not sure anything action at this point will erase the sad bad service experience in Sears.

The Kenmore refrigerator is very elegant. Its size has attracted a lot of attention. On the outside, it looks very small. However, its design is expandable for more products inside. Also, the price for the refrigerator is very convincing and performance is the best. When it comes to energy consumption, it does not consume much and is put into suspension mode when everything is refrigerated. It is perfect to buy it.

Kenmore model 10651133213 refrigerator/freezer. Every couple of hours a motor or compressor turns on and is so loud it wakes us up at night. Called the warranty people to see what they could do for me. I was told, that's the way it is. That appliance is loud. If it's cooling properly then it's working properly. That is absurd. I've had alarm clocks that weren't this loud.

Kenmore is a very well known name in value and they have good competitive pricing. They also have energy saving models to increase the value of the product. The refrigerator was nice and roomy and the adjustable shelves made it easy to accommodate various sizes items including large ones. The appearance was very attractive and modern, and it had a textured design. It also has reversible door handles so you can change which way the door opens making it easier to accommodate where you put it. The freezer was big enough to store enough food for a family of four for at least two weeks. The refrigerator and freezer were very cold and worked very well.

I can say it's a great product. My family bought it for me and I was quite surprised. It can fit my needs since I live alone. I love how it works... how it keeps the food cold and freezes what's necessary. I highly say I'm quite pleased and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would truly recommend the product. The company is quite good. No matter what I'll still buy the product. It took me years to find good product and that's what I love. The value is good and I said to my family "trust me. I can't stress. It's a great product. I'm a big fan." Contrary to everyone I'm going to buy quite a lot of products for my family and friends.

My experience was very satisfactory. We priced around at many stores, including Best Buy, Silver City, Appliance City, etc. The price of this refrigerator was better than the other stores. The refrigerator was almond color and matched well with my kitchen. It was of ample size and was easy to place large items like pizzas, turkeys, etc. It also kept the foods at proper temps and lasted many years without needing repair. I would most likely purchase stainless steel and Kenmore in the future. I would like this for all of my appliances.

Quality refrigerator. Keeps food cold. Works well. Little noise. Has no breakdown. The inside is well positioned, easy to get at food, right height. It is appropriate for my needs. Children have no problem getting what they want. Has a stainless steel exterior and makes a nice design for my kitchen. Fits in with other appliances so all add a great look. Value is ok for a 12-year old refrigerator and it has stayed consistent and worth the investment. But need more room in the refrigerator as I tend to buy in bulk so I have a second refrigerator, smaller but has my overflow especially for coming holiday. Will be looking for a larger Kenmore but with same design. Nevertheless, Sears stands behind their Kenmore product. Good support if needed and I get updates as needed.

This is a very dependable refrigerator with reasonable rate. Runs very efficient and is simple and very reasonable to use. Very useful, very styled for convenience and fits in very obligingly with other appliances.

The freezer was frost free and holds everything that needs to be kept frozen so no problems there. The refrigerator worked quietly, kept everything cold, had enough room to hold all items, and easy to clean. It can hold fridge containers of soft drinks, gallon jugs of tea, holds everything that needs to be kept cold with no problems. It fits in the area where it needed to be and the appearance looked wonderful. Just a fantastic appliance to have in the kitchen. It saves money on the electric bill and is a great deal for the price.

For our family this was the perfect fit. There's easy access in the freezer with the shelves, and the adjustable shelves make storing larger items easy. The refrigerator space is also adjustable and useful for larger milk and other items. Never had any problems with mechanical issues. Very efficient and reliable. The modern but simple design is perfect for an older kitchen that we have. The features are modern, but not overboard which leads to a economic unit that still has the appearance of a much more expensive unit. The contour also fits well into the space that we have and by keeping a simple but glossy white color it helps us to be able to draw attention to the older design of our house and not having your eye drawn to the appliances.

The color fits right for our kitchen and is appealing. It is also easy to clean, without little fingerprints all over it. It's not a huge bulky thing that takes up so much room. It fits our needs for a family of four. Keeps food cold, has several storage area for fruits, deli and vegetables, large doors for beverages and such, and several shelf areas for everyday foods too. The cost was also reasonable and didn't break the bank.

The Kenmore refrigerator has been one of the most amazing things I have ever bought. It is just as good now as it was the day I bought it. It keep everything nice and cold. It's very quiet sounding. I have four children and two adults in the home which means we have the need for a lot of things to be on hand and in the refrigerator at all times and this size works well for us. It's not one of the fancy looking new models but it fits right in with all of our other appliances in our home. I enjoy the looks it provides on the kitchen. This product have reached to the star for its value. It was a great price and has paid for its self over and over. It is a wonderful product and has saved me tons.

We have been pleased with our refrigerator's performance – it has been reliable and efficient. We have plenty of room in the fridge and freezer and we like that we can rearrange the shelves if needed. We are able to fit everything we need in the fridge. There is a lot of usable space on the door too. We like the overall appearance of our refrigerator – the stainless steel finish matches our other appliances and makes the kitchen look nicer and less dated than it did. Large appliances are expensive but, in this case, we felt like it was a good investment because it's a brand that we trust and have had good experience with in the past.

This is a durable fridge, with nice features. The water filtration and ice maker (cubed and crushed) work great, and I love that I can lock that particular feature from little hands. Water filter alerts when it needs changing. Temperature levels are easy to adjust, and stay put. Even during an outage, if the fridge stays closed, the temperature will keep for several hours. The fridge is spacious, and features adjustable shelving, so there is no empty space. It is much larger than our last one. However, I would prefer one a little bit bigger, but I think it is a great size for most families. The side by side feature is nice, and the ice and water do not take up too much room. However, stainless steel fridges are better described as stainless plated. That being said, I had this only a short time before some rust showed. I was very upset that we were not told about special care when this was purchased. But, we are very pleased with the performance.

This refrigerator was a sleek, and classic addition to my chef's kitchen in my duplex. It was a perfect complement to the matching Kenmore appliances that I had in my kitchen at that time. This item was perfect for us, for my small family. The compactness of the unit worked well in my small kitchen. The size offered me ample space for produce and the shelves were adjustable and allowed me to make the shelf height accommodate my normal purchases. I found the freezer reliable and able to store all the meats and frozen goods with ease. I had no complaints about its performance. Kenmore is a reliable source for the long haul. The reliability of these machines are evident in the fact that I bought this for my first starter home and we still have it in the garage to hold overflow and keep beverages cold in the summer months.

I love the brand. The performance are good and motor is quiet. I also love the color and the size. It's just right for a small kitchen. I can still put more things inside plus it's easy to take out the trays for cleaning. There are also more rooms to put other stuff on the door side. The organizer is perfect for me and is easy to clean, too. We have this for two years now and it is still working as brand new. I highly recommend this brand and I assure you will not regret your decision.

5000 cf, silver side by side. $800 when purchased. It's very reliable and durable. Good performance, warranty and energy saver. Lots of room to fit different sized groceries and I love outside ice maker it came with.

White that goes with anything and easy to wipe clean. Looks good after years of use and fits well in my kitchen or anyone else's. Big enough for a large family and for holiday goodies and leftovers. Holds all I need with room to spare. Lots of shelves, plenty of pull out drawers and temp control for bins for what I need and more. Convenient freezer. Have had for 10 years with no problems or maintenance calls in that time. Worth the money for peace of mind and carefree. Would surely buy same one again.

I no longer have this brand of refrigerator, but when I did the performance was as advertised. In the years that I had it, I never had any issues. Having moved to a smaller place, I couldn't take it with me because it was too big for the place I am in. But the size of the refrigerator is perfect for anyone needing to fit large quantities of items, or for someone who just want a little extra space for items. And the appearance was as good as the performance of the machine. The one I had, had a stainless finish, which matched all the other appliances I had. Although pricy, this product was well worth it. It last a long time, it looks great and the size and extra space is a plus.

I compared other styles of fridges before purchasing this one and the price was very good for the wonderful performance I receive from this product. The Fridge works very well and is quiet. Keeps the food cold in the fridge and the freezer keeps the food solid. This size fridge is also great for a family of two. It fits nice in the area that a fridge needs to fit and holds two to three weeks of grocery for my family. The color of the fridge goes well with all my other kitchen appliances too. The French doors are very easy to clean and does not show any fingerprints. Overall, a great quality appliance.

My refrigerator had lasted many years. It has been thru kids, grandkids, great grandkids & even a few friends kids. You can still get a cold soda out of it & plenty ice cubes if you want it in a glass. This has been the best refrigerator I have ever owned and I have plenty room in it. We cook for bunch of people for the holidays. We cook all kinds of foods and I have not run out of room ever. The appearance was really nice when it was new & held up its looks quite nicely. After all those kids it doesn't look new anymore but it still looks very nice. No rust, no peeling. This refrigerator is the best value for me. It had a nice price new but not too expensive.

Kenmore products last a long time. The refrigerator is quiet while running. It is also easy to move so you can clean behind it. The shelves are easy to clean and movable, too. We chose a white refrigerator as there wasn't a cream colored one in the style and size that we needed. Products are very expensive, but we needed a refrigerator so we had to choose one that fit into the space we had. I don't have a lot of space, so a side by side would not fit the area. Unfortunately we did not measure the depth and the one we chose sticks out further than it should.

Appearance is great. The pictures make sure everything is straight, everything is all right, everything is shiny looking good. I like the way it looks and the way it size. The size is big and a lot of space. You could put everything in there and I have room for more lot of juice, Lotta drinks, a lot everything. Performance was good and always satisfied to what I need, what I want and what I need taken care of. But the value is a little high. The value I think for the size should be cut in half and should not be as much.

The performance is very well. The settings work well as far as temperature control and whatnot. The water and ice work as well, never had any issues. My electric bill stays relatively low with it also. The refrigerator looks big from the outside but when opened the compartments and overall space are small. I need it to be a little bit bigger. But I am pleased with the very nice look from the outside. Fits in kitchen. The refrigerator came with my condo so the value was real good.

Kenmore Refrigerators Company Profile