Kenmore Refrigerators

Kenmore Refrigerators

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Works great. Keeps food perfect! The freezer keeps everything ice cold. Love the space. Does not take up a bunch of unnecessary energy. Very economical and convenient. One of the best refrigerators I have ever had.

When I was growing up we always had Kenmore products because my Dad always bought the best for Mom. All their appliances, stove, fridge, washer, dryer were all Kenmore. Mom still only wants Kenmore. They were great because they lasted so long. I am 60 and Mom just replaced the Kenmore washer she had when I was about 25 or so.

I love Kenmore products. They are very high quality and a brand you can count on. My refrigerator works great, has the right temperatures and plenty of room. I would definitely buy another in the future.

Both of the compartments allowed enough space for many food items and the freezer compartment had enough space for many different sizes of frozen food items. Temperature was consistent in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments. The refrigerator was the perfect size to hold enough food for the entire family. The appliance fit in very nicely with the decor and ambience of our family kitchen. The color blended just beautifully with all the other appliances in the family kitchen. I would rate the value of this appliance very high. It exceeded the manufacturers requirements and helped to lower the amount of wasted food from spoilage. It saved a lot of money.

Amazing! Multiple customization option, made with stainless steel to insulate amazingly. Not to mention the fact that it is extremely stylish. Amazing size, fits into my kitchen with room to spare. For such a small fridge it holds so much! It has dedicated sections for fruits, etc. It looks like it is straight out of the future. With its sleek design and multi-door design. A little bit over priced, but if you have the extra money go for it! It has everything you need and would want from a fridge. It also goes on sale sometimes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

This fridge is great, I'd recommend this to anyone with a family. The pull out freezer drawer is awesome. A must have! Tell your friends, tell your family! They will not be disappointed with fantastic refrigerator freezer combo! The size of this fridge is humongous!!! My family and usually spend over $300 dollars a week on groceries. From vegetables to meat to all the frozen goodies my children go for, we never worry about not having the space needed for everything.

Let me tell you all about how sleek and sexy this chrome on black, stacked (as I like to call it) refrigerator just totally fits with my kitchen and all my lovely wife's decor!!! You're gonna love the overall look of this kitchen machine. Wow!!! Is the best and most qualifying word for the overall amazing value of this top of the line refrigerator on the market. I dare you to attempt to find a better more attractive value.

They have the best performance. They have the best capabilities of any fridge of the market. They will never be beat again by any other companies. They have the size that a growing family needs. They have lots of cubic feet and they have the room that fits all of your groceries. The look of them is great. They are not just fridges but pieces of furniture. They make your kitchen look like a real living part of your household. You get more for your money. You will get the best in its class and never be undersold if you buy a fridge from them then you will get a quality item.

I have never had a problem with my Kenmore even after ten years, it's a great brand. I usually look for the Kenmore brand in all of my appliances because they are dependable. I had a standard size refrigerator, it fit my lifestyle and I have a family of five, I usually shop for meat once a month and there was plenty of freezer room and I adjusted the shelves in the refrigerator to fit my needs. I like the material the refrigerator is made out of. It always looks new, all I do is spray it down once a week and a quick wipe of the sponge and it shines like new inside and out. I got mine for a really good price and considering that it lasted over ten years with no problems I would say it's a very good value, it still runs quietly and looks brand new.

In the 50 years I have had Kenmore fridge, I have only had to call a service man twice. I have them for so long, they just wear out. Trust the Kenmore name and have been very pleased with their products. The colors are always one that complement my kitchen. They come in various sizes and colors and features so it is easy to find the one that fits your personal needs. The interiors are easy to clean and are set up in a great way.

My refrigerator is beige in color with a textured finish. This finish does not show marks or stains or fingerprints. It is easy to clean with a cloth and some cleaner. It always look good and is pleasing to the eye. Kenmore products, to me, are always a good value. The name has a good reputation and the store where purchased always stands behind this product. Probably could pay more, but why? This is a great product.

Today came home to a new refrigerator not working! Lost food in both the freezer and refrigerator. Called Sears/Kenmore, told it would take a WEEK before a tech could come out! They put in an emergency order and am waiting. Incredibly disappointed as I bought the entire Kenmore Pro series for my brand new kitchen!!

We have had it for about a year now and normally our other freezers would start having issues, but this one has not and keeps everything super cold. It has a lot of space and it is easy to store things. With all the drawers it makes organizing so easy. And I like that it's wire, it makes it easy to clean. It is very clean in appearance. I like the white color, it keeps it classic. The inside is also white as is the wire shelves and the shelves on the door. It was a great price. Normally we have our freezers break after about three years and half to buy a new one so it was great that this one wasn't very expensive.

It worked really well. The only reason we got rid of the refrigerator was because lightning struck it. But they were good at exchanging it. Everything that we bought we were able to fit it in there. It was really great. My mom always buys bargains and she was able to put it on there. It was pretty on the outside. It worked really good with all our other appliances. The appearance was pretty too. I think it was my favorite appliance. The value was great. The people were great to work with too. They were very nice when they came to install it. It was in the garage and it worked well for being outside.

It's good to have the freezer for extra stuff of food, especially if you have a refrigerator that has a small freezer attached to it. It is a good investment in the long run. The freezer can fit most of my items for storage. The size of the refrigerator would be ideal for medium sized/large area residences. Overall, it is a good freezer. I like the appearance of the freezer. I chose the color so it could aesthetically fit my kitchen. It looks like a simple freezer, but it could blend perfectly with modern design. I paid fair value price for the freezer. The freezer is worth an investment. It keeps the food fresher and lasts longer.

It is a really simple but good fridge. What I mean by simple is it doesn't have all of the extra gadgets that probably aren't needed. It gets the job done which is what I want from my fridge. It's a standard size full fridge and I like the amount of freezer space that I have. Compared to my last fridge it has more space which affects my shopping. It is clean and sleek. I love stainless steel and that's the "thing" nowadays. I really like how it enhances my kitchen and I just love the look. For a quality fridge you can expect to pay a bit of money but it is worth it. Again it gets the job done and is of good value if that's all you are looking for.

It is durable. The temperature controls are easy to use. Things stay fresher than normal. Lots of space and looks good. It's easy to clean. It's quiet and nothing about looks cheap or feels flimsy. It has a lot of space and is deep in size. You can easily see everything inside. The refrigerator as a whole doesn't take up too much space and can easily fit in a cut out space without sticking out. I was nervous when buying it because it's Stainless Steel. I was warned that stainless products get scratched easily and hard to keep clean. But I've had mine for 3 years and have no scratches. It still looks brand new. It's expensive but well worth it. Mine still looks brand new and works like a charm. I've had no issues and I feel like I got my money's worth. I would recommend it.

Keeps everything I have so incredibly fresh. The feature in the ice maker is amazing. I love the color and innovation of this refrigerator. For smaller homes, you may not need or want such a bigger sized refrigerator. But an open home and larger kitchen this is perfect. The space of this holds a lot of foods for even a larger family. The lighting feature is Amazing so that you can see your kitchen at night and it isn't darkened at night. It's a comfortable setting to look at. It's an item to be proud of and have your home a true home. The value is beyond itself especially with the features. It is beyond just a cooler and freezer, it helps support healthy habits. With drinking more water and it is even crisp and refreshing.

The performance of this refrigerator is amazing. It is quiet, strong, and long lasting. I know this appliance is going to last me a very long time, and that I can rely on it to have a longer life time than my last one. It is perfect sizing on the interior, perfect for all the everyday groceries that we have stored. It's like the appliance knows what we need and where we need it. I think this refrigerator is the most professional and modern appliance I have ever seen. I am proud to own it, proud to use it, and I am always appreciating the stylish appearance it has. This refrigerator has an amazing value, it's like buying the best car on the lot. A resale value, a value to your home, family, and lifestyle.

I always grew up with Kenmore products in our house. My grandparents always wanted to buy the best quality of everything. I carried on that tradition and have always stuck with the Kenmore name. However, after my last 3 appliances going out on me, THAT WERE ALL KENMORE, I will never buy Kenmore again! I also got terrible customer service that could not do anything. My 1 1/2 year old Kenmore refrigerator freezes everything on the top 2 shelves, no matter how high I put the temp, AND the ice hardly makes any ice. You get about 8 cups every 24 hours!!!

My Kenmore Elite Dishwasher (was a great dishwasher while it ran), BUT all of a sudden it started making a VERY loud noise and it is so loud, you can't hear someone talking in the kitchen, I have never heard anything like it from a dishwasher! My Kenmore Elite Microwave suddenly made a really loud pop noise and it smelled like it caught on fire! Customer Service said there was a recall on the refrigerator, so they made an appointment for a technician to come out. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!!! So I called back and they said now the computer would not allow them to make an appointment for me. I spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to get to supervisors to help me. NO HELP!!! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU KENMORE!!! I will never buy another Kenmore item.

I can not tell you how disappointed I am with Kenmore. My father bought me a coldspot as a gift for my birthday in June 2015 and there has been issue after issue! Not even had it for two years and they won't cover anything or even look up what may be causing the problem. So BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT BUY ANY KENMORE PRODUCTS!!

We purchased a Kenmore Fridge #79576209901 and have had nothing but problems. The freezer is constantly icing up causing loud fan noise which requires being defrosted with a hair dryer. Now the fridge compartment is not cooling because the fan is not staying on long enough to cool. I have replaced the defrosting element and Defrost Thermostat and now trying to replace the Electronic Control Board. The fan does come on but only stays on for a few seconds. I have read nothing but bad reviews from people with the same issues about this Kenmore product and will never buy another Kenmore appliance.

I bought all 4 appliances at one time, Kenmore elite top of line bottom freezer/ref, dishwasher, microwave and electric stove. I've owned them for at least 4 years and had problems with all of them. I paid top dollar for junk. What put me to post my displeasure was the refrigerator. About 1 month after warranty expired I began to receive Er 1F messages. I read on internet to pull the plug and it will resolve problems. I did it several times a year since then and problem would resolve and come back again. Now it's becoming more frequent and water is now leaking from ice-maker. Going to change fan and motherboard to see if it solves the problem.

Dishwasher also top of the line which I had to change major part that failed which caused major flood/water damage to house. Lucky that was still under warranty at the time. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Buyers beware. I signed up to a class action suit regarding refrigerator problems couple years back but did not hear back from group filing lawsuit. Sears and Kenmore should stop selling these inferior products with the elite tag. I had a GE appliances that lasted for 10 years or more which was much cheaper and more reliable than these terrible products. No wonder they were pushing me to purchase extended warranty cause there was known problems with these awful appliances.

I'd really recommend this refrigerator because it makes the food and drinks so cool (cold) and so good to drink and the food makes it so it doesn't get soggy and all that. It can fit all my items I got from the grocery store and it can fit all the things I look at and I put it in and it fits well as a gazelle in a farm. OMG, this is the best refrigerator ever! It is the biggest refrigerator ever. I love this refrigerator! The value is $2250 so for that price is good for a refrigerator. :D I love this refrigerator so much!

My Elite fridge builds up water, not just condensation, around the door seals. Mold covered the rubber doors seals the first month. Since then I clean regularly, wipe dry and disinfect. The rubber is stained with mold. Can't clean it. As for the Elite double oven the other lyrics issue is the glass that covers the control panel isn't sealed so your gunk gets in there and can NOT be cleaned.

I was very pleased with this refrigerator. It keeps food very cold and was self defrosting. I would recommend this refrigerator to anyone. This refrigerator was very spacious and had 3 drawers and adjustable shelves. The drawers were big and the freezer compartment was very big also. This refrigerator was very easy to keep clean just by wiping it off. The shelves and drawers were removable and also easy to clean. It also matched my kitchen very nicely. This refrigerator was a great deal. I bought it from Sears and was able to finance it and had it paid off in 12 months. I looked at several different places and at different refrigerators and this was a great deal.

My Kenmore refrigerator works very well. Keeps my food fresh. Fits a lot of food, 2 crisper drawers for vegetables which does not dry out your veggies. Has a great a lot of room especially on the top shelf. Adjustable shelving, easy to use temperature controls. This refrigerator is very spacious, especially the top shelf. Enough for milk and all your other tall bottles. Refrigerator is just the right size has so much room and is very very clean, white and fresh looking. Easy to keep clean. I have owned this refrigerator for at least 5 years and no color discolor from wear and tear. Just as white as brand new. This refrigerator is great for what you get. If you are looking for a great refrigerator without all the bells and whistles this fridge is for you. My partner and I love this fridge. So impressed with what we got. Paid a great price. We feel we have a fridge fit for a king.

The performance on this fridge is really great. Definitely worth buying. This models size is actually pretty big. The freezer part is a little on the small side but we definitely pack a lot of stuff in it. The fridge part is definitely a good size. I like the appearance on this fridge. We've had it for about 3 years and it still looks pretty brand new even with our 3 kids. The inside looks very modern as well. I would say this fridge is definitely worth the value because we've had it for about 3 years and seriously have never had a problem with it at all.

Easily the best refrigerator that I've ever owned. Very neutral color for any kitchen design. Adequate spacing, easily able to store everything we need. The way the shelving is situated allows for anything that we use on a daily basis. I'd recommend to anyone. The design is the sort that would stylishly go into any kitchen style. Pricing is where I'm safe buying a refrigerator. Would like to see more options.

Kenmore is one of the best names around in my opinion. I bought a package which included stove, fridge, washer and dryer. They have all been amazingly reliable and trustworthy. The size works perfectly for me. I have a large family of 5 and have never had problems having enough room for everything we needed. Some of my family are big eaters. Gotta love the look. It has a beautiful finish and flows perfectly with my other appliances. Even the light inside is soft and doesn't blind you when you open it. Just gorgeous. I have to say that this was extremely affordable, especially when bundled. It was a wonderful value for the money. It has paid for itself and then some holding up to my teenagers.

The performance on it is beyond excellent on it. I've never had issues with it and I have had it quite awhile. At first I was sketched about it but I'm glad I listened to my daughter and bought it. The size is very very very very spacious. I love this fridge so much, it is so so so cool. In the future I am in hopes that I can buy another one or convince someone to buy one just like mine. The appearance looks so good I love love love love love it. I bought this product awhile back and in my opinion it still looks brand new. For the price I myself paid the value is excellent. The value is very well kept up and whoever made this product really put their heart into it.

I've had it for a years with no issues. It has a dial to set the temp. It keeps everything cold and frozen in the freezer. It works great! It's a fantastic size! Not huge but definitely a good size. We have no space issues what so ever. It fits everything with no problems and we buy a lot of food. We're a family of 5! It's really just your typical fridge, nothing special. It's white, top is the freezer. Bottom is the fridge. It has 2 handles one for the fridge one for the freezer. The inside is huge - drawers a good size. It was a few years ago. But it still works great! I'd say the value probably went down and it's probably one of the cheaper ones out there now, since there's so many models that do so much more. This is pretty basic.

Kenmore Refrigerators Company Profile