Kenmore Refrigerators

Kenmore Refrigerators

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It has three shelves inside to easily stack the food for freezes. It even has a pull out drawer for extra storage. When food is kept in there it stays nice and cold. It is big like the size of a full-size fridge, except for the fact that it is all freezer. It has lots of space inside and very deep too. It is a tall, white, solid color freezer that is square in shape. It also needs a fairly big space to fit into. Overall it has great value and I would highly recommend this freezer. Since I bought it I have never had a problem with it. It runs nice and quietly.

It was more than what I expected and delivered on every aspect. Many people told me good things about it but I never expected. It was very cool and clean. All of my beverages in pristine condition. Down to the innovative edges and every inch and every parameter in just a structure of it was magnificent. It's very boldly made. I like it. The perceived value of the fridge is beyond measure and without boundary and you will not find another product that will live up to the expectations of this. I was very satisfied overall. I would definitely recommend to friends.

I have had my Kenmore refrigerator/freezer for a little more than ten years. It has never quit working on me, and I have only had to change the inside light bulb once in that time. My refrigerator/freezer always keeps my food fresh for a long time. It has plenty of room for all of my food. I can always buy fresh and frozen foods when they are on sale because I know that there is always enough space for lots of items. It is eggshell white and has a rich texture. It always looks very nice and is easy to clean. The inside is also easy to clean. I love the way it looks. My Kenmore refrigerator/freezer was purchased for a great price. Its value is excellent considering how well it has held up, how easy it is to clean, and especially the amount of use that I have gotten out of it.

We purchased this refrigerator less than three years ago. We had our first service call after 6 mos of ownership with a sensor and the freezer, the resistor defroster replaced. We then had to replace the freezer. My husband ordered the part and it came in used. He returned it for an exchange. The second one came in with a piece missing, which he was able to take off the broken one. Then the back panel froze up twice with a layer of ice under the bottom drawer. When this freezes, water flows out onto the floor. We unplugged it, defrosted it and raised the temperature. Just two weeks ago, it stopped getting cold. The Sear's service person was out here today. They would have to order a new compressor and another part because there is a Freon leak. The service charge would be $393.

After that could be fixed (2 weeks later) we would be looking at a new computer board to address the back panel freezing which would be $600. I have spoken with LG, and 4 departments through Sears. LG could not help because the name is Kenmore, although there is no dispute that it made by LG in Korea. The next four departments at Sears could not help because I have not purchased an extended warranty. The final department was the corporate level and the best they could do is offer Shop Your Way points. I know personally of two other people with the same product and the same issues. The service person stated that 2/3 of his calls were on this product. Sears is aware that there are problems with this LG refrigerator and are doing nothing about it. This panel should be part of a recall.

It was a bargain. We caught one on sale during income taxes time. The Kenmore refrigerator we bought was estimated around 900$ dollars but we got it 750 dollars at Lowe's. The refrigerator is made of chrome material and the size went perfect in my kitchen. I recommend it for a single couple or a couple with a lot of kids. Every food item we brought fit just well in the refrigerator and freezer. It also has a lot of room to store your sodas or water. I recommended to anyone who wants to know about it. You will feel good having it in your home.

My Kenmore Refrigerator is small and white with a freezer on top and a fridge on the bottom. It's an apartment size refrigerator but fits one month worth of groceries. I've had it for for 9 years and and it runs every day. It is very well made and uses less electricity. It's easy to clean and perfect for one person.

I had this unit before having children, so I had to upgrade. The fridge served us well up to that point... Never an ounce of problems with it. I just needed double doors and more space so I bought a new one. Got a great deal on this refrigerator! It was quite inexpensive but it served all our purposes. It was bright white and easy to keep clean. I loved the color cause it matched our other appliances. The unit provided my husband & I with plenty of space... Veggies & fruits in drawers and room for big watermelons on shelf. Kenmore is a great brand & our second refrigerator is also a Kenmore... We're very happy with it, too.

My experience with this device has been great, it is very resistant to dirt. Always keeps food fresh and is of low electric consumption. Very beautiful, practical and durable. I would recommend it to other people because it is a good investment. It's worth paying for this device.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

It's the best performance refrigerator. It's very quiet and run very nice. It has very nice features to make the refrigerator the best of the brand out there. It's size is about what I would want. The refrigerator is very sturdy, heavy and very convenient to use. It has plenty of room to fit all of food items. The appearance is very basic, nice, premium and beautiful. I am highly satisfied with the value because it got to be the most affordable of all the refrigerator.

This refrigerator was the perfect size to meet all the needs of a mid-size family. Simple white color and nothing fancy but certainly a pleasant addition to any kitchen. I believe you can get other colors also to match any decor of your kitchen. Also, no thrills or frills but just perfect to meet your needs to keep your food safe and fresh. The value of a refrigerator is not only its purchase price but more importantly in its reliability and its reliability was beyond compare to other refrigerators we have owned. It has lasted for years and Kenmore is a brand to trust.

Our Kenmore Refrigerator has lots of space for food and compartments for different genres of food and keeps everything fresh and opened at a good length externally but also internally. It is a good size for my kitchen and was perfectly placed in a good spot and fit well. It is a great match for the colors in kitchen. Fridges usually don't come in that many colors but while white was not my favorite selection it was the cheaper choice. White is sort of dated and tends to look a little cheaper than a silver or black but besides that it matched everything in kitchen and went well with vibe for most part. I never had a problem with the fridge section or freezer section to the point where I had to call service or return it. It worked well. I think I got what I paid for.

This refrigerator is the best and it has a good appearance. Very bright, clean looking, wipes off with ease and does not stain at all. Definitely a nice look and it is the perfect size - not too big, not too small, just right. The inside has just the right amount of space to fit all of the essentials and more. Also, it keeps everything ice-cold and fresh. The value of this refrigerator, in my opinion, is good. It was purchased at a very reasonable price and has lasted a very long time. Absolutely no complaints. I would give the performance of this refrigerator 5 stars and I would absolutely recommend it.

Our Kenmore fridge is a very basic, low-price appliance. It is a white refrigerated box for keeping food in, the kind you'd find in a motel kitchenette or an inexpensive apartment. It's not appropriate for a family and you can't fit a great deal into it. Still, it's acceptable for a single person or a couple who want something utilitarian without any bells and whistles. Also, it would be good for a vacation home.

I trust this brand for my family and I believe that everyone else should as well. Very good customer service when needed, which is not often. My fridge is very, very reliable and I would recommend to anyone. My fridge does fit everything that I need to fit in there. The freezer portion is a little small which is my only complaint but the rest is absolutely perfect. The appearance is very modern and aesthetically pleasing. I've gotten so many compliments and it fits into my kitchen like a glove. It looks as if it was made for my kitchen when in reality I didn't get this fridge until many years after our house was built. The value is nicely priced. I get what I paid for and I believe that an expensive fridge just reiterates the reliability and sturdiness of the machine itself.

This is an awesome brand. We have tried many different brands and this is by far our favorite. We have had ours for 4 years and never had any issues with it. For a family of 7 this is the best fit for our needs. We can easily store our food and leftovers. We often buy meat in bulk and the freezer has plenty of room for us. I'm in love with the modern silver look to it. It fits perfectly in our kitchen and goes with anything. The inside is just as amazing as the outside. It's great for a modern day kitchen. At first I was sketchy to purchase a fridge for more than $100 because I just knew we would regret our decision. But I swear it was great for the price we paid. I don't regret our decision one bit now.

It's clean, plain, and kind of boring. But I like that it's white because it makes the kitchen bright. It's easy to wash, but ugly without kids pictures on it! But as far as functioning it was fine and it keeps my food cold. The price for this fridge was considerably cheap. Size-wise, it's a great refrigerator. I could fit a whole pizza box in it (unlike my side by side refrigerator now), and has lots of door storage. The downside to it being so spacious is that things get lost, and unfortunately, end up going bad.

This refrigerator was good quality, it was reliable. Would of enjoyed one of the stainless steel models with the sleeker look and more modern design, but this fridge was fine. It was easy to keep clean even though it's white. Also, it was a good size for my family (myself, husband, and one child). There was plenty of room and extra for everything we need. I tend to cool a few big meals on Sunday to last a few days and need to store it in large tupperware or pots and that can take up a lot of room but I had it with this fridge. We had it for years with no problems and I didn't feel like this fridge option was overpriced. I like this brand and it's a trusted name so I felt comfortable with what we were purchasing. I would recommend this fridge and this brand.

This fits well in my kitchen as I don't have a very large area designated for my refrigerator and I like the white color as it matches my other appliances. It withstands fingerprints and cleans up really well. My kids have all kinds of magnets on it and they don't mar the surface. Also, it holds all the food I need, even after going to the grocery. Tends to freeze things in the back but it works well. The freezer section is adequate and keeps food the proper temperature. It is a good refrigerator and it's over 6 years old. I feel like the price paid was fair for the product. The Kenmore name is a good one and I would have paid more for the quality and name.

Its black design makes it look amazing and gracious. It goes with all my pots and pans and any knick knacks I have to match. It also goes with or tiling in the kitchen and the handles on the door are nice and sturdy. Also, it's very spacious in both the top and the bottom of the fridge. You have the freedom to do the shelves at any level of spacing and it still fits a lot of food and drinks. The crisper drawers keep the veggies at a perfect temp and ice maker works great. I would recommend any fridge done by Kenmore. Even growing up I lived on these refrigerators and I don't remember them falling at any level or beating any other competitors.

The refrigerator has great efficiency when keeping items cold, and would not overuse the electricity. Very happy with the freezer. It's quiet, efficient, and has enough room for meats and veggies. Perfect for couples. Also, it fit quite easily in the kitchen, though not too convinced with the doors opening side by side. Would recommend to get if kitchen isn't so cluttered together. The appearance is very basic with the stainless steel, it isn't too flashy or too simple. But, it scratches easily when putting things on the doors like magnetic objects. Also, I feel like it is overpriced because it's a very simple refrigerator and its functions aren't very complex at all.

I don't like a lot of frills - this refrigerator looks crisp and clean. It's nothing super fancy but it gets the job done. Exactly what I prefer in my appliances and exactly what I expect and then some at the price point. It looks very nice in the kitchen too. This refrigerator performed as anticipated. It kept food fresh at a good temperature. Also, very seldom did I run out of room for all the things that needed to be kept in the refrigerator. Plenty of shelf space to hold even larger items.

The performance is outstanding, they are a leader. Value was amazing. It was a great price for the size and durability it was almost unbelievable. The great deal I received it for and the delivery was also included so there was not any extra surprise charges added on. I love the way it looks and how well it is to maintain little effort into cleaning and it always looks amazing and looks great in my kitchen. It fits well with all my other appliances. The range I have keeps food fresh and at a great temperature easy to keep up with and maintain. The size of the fridge is amazing. It has enough room for everything that I need to put in there and more. I need to keep a supply of milk for my son and there is more than enough space for everything I need to put in there.

The refrigerator has been a great investment for me in my house. It works well and has a nice ice maker to go with it. It fits all my groceries and I always have plenty of extra space to put things freezer for around the holidays and for extra meals and it has an extra large freezer. It is a beautiful, steel colored fridge that has a great look to it, too. It goes well with my kitchen colors as well as my appliances. The value of the fridge was worth the amount I paid for it. I would recommend this brand to someone that needed a refrigerator. If I ever decide I need a new fridge I would probably buy the same make and model.

It has a low life capacity and usually, the bulb burns out decently quick which is not a huge problem and should be fixed. Also, I never had room to do what I needed to do and the unreasonable size made it even harder. It's just a hard to handle fridge. But it is still a nice fridge and just my style.

Kenmore Refrigerators work really well and last for a long time. The temperature settings are accurate and having it on the colder settings doesn't freeze all of your food like many other types of refrigerators. It has plenty of room and can hold quite a bit. I'd definitely recommend this size. I'm sure it will be big enough to hold and store all of the food you need. It isn't the most futuristic or high tech looking fridge but what it lacks in looks it makes up in storage, efficiency and durability. Seems to resist dents and scratches really well too. This was one of the cheaper models they had available but with this brand price isn't always everything. I am very satisfied with what I paid.

I was a little skeptical at first because of the model of the fridge. However as I later found out, the fridge fit more than I expected, worked better, and saved my family money. It's durable, long lasting, and has more than enough space to fit anything in your freezer, fridge or what have you. It's sleek, interesting and reminded me of a futuristic type of refrigerator which indicates to me that the future of fridges is bright. Though I thought this product would be way out of my price range but with the help of a salesman, this turned out to be an incredibly easy to pay for product. I would honestly recommend this fridge to anybody.

It keeps the food nice and cold, is not loud. It is the right size for my kitchen and doesn't take up too much space. The INSIDE of the fridge is a good size and has a lot of drawers to put away produce and groceries in. The appearance is sleek and polished and goes well with the overall aesthetic of my kitchen. I enjoy it a lot and it doesn't stand out too much but does being a nice flair to the kitchen as well. I bought it for a few hundred dollars and it's definitely worth the price. I'm happy with the purchase and I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is considering buying a new fridge.

My refrigerator performed consistently well. It was very reliable and incredibly easy to clean. The size was good. It fit well into my kitchen and didn't take up too much room, but it was large enough to hold enough food and beverages for my family. It was well laid out and easy to organize and keep tidy. It was a very good value and I was very happy with the purchase. I definitely got my money's worth. Overall, this refrigerator was simple, unobtrusive and didn't stand out. I didn't mind this at all, but if someone were looking for something stylish they might want to consider another model.

Temperature of the Kenmore is easy to adjust and maintain and never did the freezer overfreeze or freeze up and the crisper drawers did not get too cold. Easy to clean and easy to remove shelves. For this model it is a good size for a small family. You can fit a variety of sizes of jugs and bottles on the shelves. Leftover tall pots of food fit fine for storing for later. The appearance of this model is clean, simple, modern, no frill, smooth, even surfaced. The white color makes the kitchen look cleaner as well as a big decluttered. This Kenmore refrigerator works great and is competitively priced amongst other retail brands and stores. It has a warranty too which is always great.

I adopted the refrigerator and it worked really well until it started to fail (expansion valve and compressor). The size was just right for a family of four and worked fairly well for the produce section although the refrigerator is several years old. It has an appealing appearance. The color was white and had no problems with chipping or easily scratching. It was easy to clean with soap and water. It worked for about 3 months and was at least 17 years old when we finally found an economical refrigerator to replace it.

Kenmore Refrigerators have good temperature control and nice drawers. Overall cubic feet is fine but side by side really limits overall size especially for large containers. Much too narrow of a door. It has good options with adjustable shelfs. Overall performance has been good but very frustrating that ice maker broke after a few years. Value is ok but considering how much these costs the ice maker should not break. Should at minimum have a lifetime or very long warranty on the ice maker.

Beautiful looking refrigerator with sleek style. Comes in white, black or stainless steel. You can also get the stainless steel in no smudge protection to keep finger prints off of it. Nice easy grip handles makes the doors pop right open without much force. Great quality product that has great features and size. It has plenty of room on the freezer and refrigerator side with adjustable racks to fit larger items on the shelves and to fit all your groceries the way you need to. Deep shelves to fit all your leftovers too. Water dispenser with a water filter and ice cubes can be cubed or crushed also with filtered water. Also, motor runs so quiet you don't even hear it. Great value for everything you get with this refrigerator.

I never had any problems with it except the days the motor died. I trust in the Kenmore name and always recommend their products. They have been around forever and even my mother stands behind them! Though they seem a big expense they really pay off and save you tons of money. It's an investment that definitely pays off in the long run. I like the design and features and it was very acceptable. At one point in my life it was definitely the ideal size but nowadays I have a family of my own which is quite larger. Instead of only three it's grown to five and a bigger one is needed.

Kenmore Refrigerators Company Profile