Danby Refrigerators

Compare Refrigerators

Research top Refrigerators recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is the worst possible product. NEVER buy it!! I have owned it less than a year. The motor vibrates the house and the door liner is coming apart. Cracked right on a joint where condiment shelf meets the inside of the door. NO help in getting this matter resolved. Their suggestion was to fix it with food grade silicone. Because damage was only covered 30 days after purchase. This was not damage I did. This is a default in their product. Danby is the WORST!! Do not waste your money. Buyer Beware.

I've had this refrigerator less than 3 months when it started to have problems. On the warmest setting the fridge was freezing my food, the door is squeaking like a haunted house, and some of the trim on the shelves is coming off. When I contacted Danby the best they would do is send a repairman, and it took 2 weeks to get an appointment. If it's already having problems I don't even want the item. Never would buy any appliance from this brand or the vendor who sold it to me Appliance Connection because they didn't provide any support.

Have not had any major issues with this brand or product since purchase. Consistent and keeps food fresh and cool. Quick cooling and well insulated. Would purchase again in the future and will continue using this brand should our current fridge need a replacement as well as with other appliances. I would recommend strongly. Classic look and is very clean cut. It is simple but not boring. Style is that which one does not get tired of. Design is timeless and dynamic. Not too big and not too small. It is just right. Does not take up too much space and is not overwhelming in its presence. I can rely on this machine to function up until a replacement is wanted. Never have to worry that it will malfunction. Has lasted for years and still runs just as it did when it first was installed.

Danby offers great performance with their appliances much like the one that I purchased, my refrigerator, not too long ago. They offer high-performance machines and equipment for their customers. Also, they look for what the customer is looking for as well. I'd highly recommend Danby appliances if you are looking for a certain appearance for your refrigerator because the appearances fit well with any other appliances in the kitchen. The size is great for the refrigerator, and it fits nicely alongside other appliances. The overall value of Danby appliances is fantastic because they have high-quality machines that are durable and reliable for customers.

I absolutely love my refrigerator. We have always wanted a small one for our bedroom and this is definitely the perfect one! It works exceptionally well. I was concerned while shopping that the freezer part might make the cold items freeze but that is definitely not the case. The freezer keeps items frozen while the refrigerator keeps items cold but not frozen. I would truly recommend this brand to anyone and everyone! We choose the stainless steel model. It has plenty of spacing and capacity. While it is an one room refrigerator it is definitely large enough to hold those drinks and several other items. This is an one room refrigerator and small yet not too small. To me, it is the perfect size. We purchased our one room Danby fridge at Target. The value was exceptional. We only paid $180 plus tax. While this may seem a little expensive to some for an one room fridge you have to understand that you truly do get what you pay for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Danby Refrigerators?

This fridge worked great. It kept everything fresh and cool. The freezer was super cold and kept all the items frozen. I would definitely say that this was one of the better performing fridges. The appearance of the fridge was sleek and very nice. I like how it went along with the kitchen decor and just really looked nice in the my home. There was enough space in the fridge for all my weekly groceries to fit perfectly and have extra space. The value of the fridge was phenomenal. I was able to get a great deal when I purchased it. It was cheaper than I thought it would be. Really great value for your money.

It's a great fridge that runs smoothly and has all the amenities that you could want to a fridge. Water dispenser, built-in ice dispenser just for starters. Keeps all super cold and preserves everything. It is a great stainless steel fridge. Spill proof, easy to clean, inexpensive, cutting-edge design that really catches the eye. I know it really caught mine early on. Tremendous size that you can pack full with any items you may want and still have leftover space. Super cheap, withstands anything so it's durable. Keeps everything extremely organized. Plenty of freezer space to store anything and everything.

It keeps food and drinks cool which is all I really care about. It is also much quieter than my larger main fridge and consistently stays cool with easy adjustments. I would purchase the brand again at the right cost, but wish it was American-made and used higher quality components. It looks exactly like every other small fridge I've used. Cheap plastic material in many places when I wish it was all steel or metal. It's my secondary fridge and only takes up a small amount of space in my kitchen. Wonderful value at less than $150 shipped. It has never failed and always works with little noise. A much better value than even my main fridge which is 4x the size.

It has ample storage space with adjustable racks. It has competitive features, a good price, and a good warranty. It has performed to its potential so far and hasn't had any issues, so far. I would consider buying this brand in the future but would like to see them introduce different models. This refrigerator has a modern design and looks similar to many more popular brands and models. Mine is white with sleek handles and a neat logo. The inside is lit brightly and has spacious door compartments. It isn't as big as I'd like it to be but it has more than ample space for the price I paid. This refrigerator unit wasn't expensive. Actually it was rather inexpensive for the space it has. I opted to buy the cheaper, less spacious model but it is a good value for the price and it is energy-efficient.

It worked and I loved it. It was the best experience I could ever get from a refrigerator. I got everything I needed and I surely recommend this fridge to other people. Great and awesome. But I did have some problems with it but not a lot of them. So what are you waiting for? Go and buy a new refrigerator now!! It didn't really have much of a appearance. Most of the time I didn't like how it looked I wished it had another appearance. I liked that it worked well. The best thing is that it worked. It wasn't really big but it had a lot of room. It wasn't gigantic like those big refrigerators. It had a good value for the fridge. This was the best part. Not costing too much. Although it did have some problems I called the company and they came to fix it. I loved it. And now I wish that my refrigerator doesn't work so I can go buy a new one and feel that feeling once again buying.

The refrigerator I purchased quite frankly did its job. Its overall performance was amazing. It had adjustable temperatures and could fit anything I needed. (Within reason) I never had any problems with this fridge. The look of the refrigerator I bought was nothing like the ones I had as a child lol. It was sleek and modern looking. I was able to get it in a variety of shades but went with an off white color. It seemed to blend into my kitchen seamlessly. The size of my fridge was a little larger than average, but I did notice that I could have bought one slightly larger and one smaller. But mine fit perfectly. The refrigerator I purchased was definitely a deal for the money I spent. I never felt like I was spending too much money which I was afraid of. It added value into my home overall so I was very happy about that.

Danby Refrigerators Company Profile