4.9/5 (38 ratings)

About Saladmaster

Saladmaster is a global leader in cookware innovation and dedicated to helping people learn how proper cookware plays an essential role in nutritional cooking and healthy living.

Saladmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: March 18, 2022

Cooking is not among my top skills so I was delighted to discover Saladmaster cookware which would help me with the process, in addition to contributing to my health. I love the "dump" method which is so easy, efficient and pretty much a "no brainer" approach. I particularly like the Saladmaster Food Processor which saves me so much effort and time in slicing veggies (I have issues with my hands.). The quality of the cookware is without question top class, and the consistency of heat produced is something I can count on. Cleaning is a breeze plus the fact that being a waterless, oil-less medium, makes for a very healthy equipment. Being Diabetic, I am so thankful that I can create healthy meals. Saladmaster cookware has far exceeded my expectations!

Hello Mila,

We are so pleased to hear your positive experience of Saladmaster! We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All of our customer comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

This would be one weird review as we do not own a Saladmaster. Living in a 3rd world country, these kinds of cookware would be a luxury, only the elite and rich would have it. Luckily I have a bestfriend who owns a set, thus my review; I love to cook, so whenever or wherever I am, need it be, I will cook. Knowing my bestfriend has the best kitchen gadgets (thanks to her mom) I would gladly use them all the time. I've never cooked and tasted food better than any of the other cookware that I've used and own. Food never tasted better when cooked in Saladmaster, I cannot explain what science it has behind it, but I can attest over and over that this is the best and most durable cookware I have encountered in my life.

Hello Marga,

We are so pleased to hear your positive experience of Saladmaster. We hope you can invest in a Saladmaster cookware set soon!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Saladmaster was introduced to us 5 years ago but due to insufficient budget we didn't get the cookware at that time. We bought the ordinary cookware (non-stick) and change them when they were scratched which is a waste of money. We did a research and found out that Saladmaster owners owned their cookware 25 or 35+ years, some are inherited from their parents. Now, we got our master set, I loved the health benefit and the way how the foods were cooked. The vegetables are not overcooked nor the meats are not dry. It’s kinda regretful before because we lose a chance to use the cookware 5 years ago, aside for the price has been changed, we lose also the health benefit that we can get from the cookware.

My family are happy and we enjoyed the food that we cooked in Saladmaster, they noticed the difference how the foods were cooked especially the smoked bacon that I cooked in the square griddle vs to the non-stick pan. Saladmaster enchance the flavour of the food even without any seasoning which lead for a healthy cooking. We enjoy our Saladmaster set. I know we will use the cookware for a longtime and will be pass to our children. These cookwares are good investment.

Hello Marylen,

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and use of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

We have a complete set of saladmaster cookware including its tabletop meat grinder. We have been using Saladmaster for several decades. Its longevity, durability and versatility speaks volumes of its quality. From frying, boiling, stewing, making sauces and soups, to slow cooking, steaming, pan roasting, and pressure cooking (slightly modified). Even after its handles had worn out, we still use Saladmaster cookware.

Hello George,

We are so pleased to hear your positive experience of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I met Saladmaster when I was 18 years old, I am currently 24 years old. When I first heard about Saladmaster's presentation, I was blown away. Because I have been interested in health science since middle school. By the time I got to know Saladmaster, I had lost my mother. She's a blood-related illness, and I don't understand because it's too complicated. It also makes me more focused on health. I don't want my father and family to get sick. After I used Saladmaster, my family and I felt much better. I can cook good food with less seasoning, no MSG even without oil. Food cooked using Saladmaster isn't only healthy but also delicious, the original taste of these ingredients is like eating in a five-star restaurant. Thank you Saladmaster.

Hello Neliedia,

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and long-time use of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 28, 2022

My mom send me a Salad master and I could say that this is one of the best gifts I've had as I loved to cook. Saladmaster is the perfect partner in preparing healthy and delicious meals. The meat tenderized exactly as it should be in less time than I am expecting using other cooking pots. Cooking with Saladmaster is a very rewarding cooking experience. It's all worth it.

Hello Marie,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 20, 2022

I was hesitant about the Saladmaster cookware until I saw an in-home presentation. It's literally replaced every other cooking gadget in my kitchen. We have saved so much money because we don't have to cut as much. The time it takes to cook a meal makes it easy to cook every day.

Hello Sharlyn,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 19, 2022

We have been using their products for years and enjoy using them many times each day. Saves us time and delivers recipes we use superbly. While they are not inexpensive, we feel they're a great value. They have performed beyond our expectations.

Hello Bill,

We are so pleased to hear about your long-time use and positive experience of Saladmaster! We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

Original review: March 18, 2022

It cooks evenly on the bottom and sides and is super easy to clean the hardest cooked-on foods just by soaking for a short while. We also love the shredder/cutter that makes cutting vegetables a breeze. We highly recommend this product.

Hello Jesus,

Original review: March 18, 2022

My wife and I bought Saladmaster cookware because we wanted to eat healthier. Our kids are now eating more veggies and we feel a lot more satisfied with our meals. Cooking is a breeze, and pots are easy to clean!

Hello Darick,