3.86/5
  • 1 star
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for new cookware?

Saladmaster

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

21 Saladmaster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I purchased my Saladmaster cookware in 1988 after using my Mom's Saladmaster cookware when I lived at home with my parents before getting out on my own. To this day, 1/14/2018, I am still using every piece of it and am still in love with this cookware. It looks like new still and I have always used the dishwasher to clean it. No matter how many times I accidentally burn food in it and think I have ruined it, all it takes is a little soaking in soapy water and a steel wool and it looks brand new again.

My 87 year old Mom has recently moved in with my sister (she cannot live alone anymore) but her Saladmaster cookware (purchased sometime in the late 60's) is still in great shape and my sister is now enjoying her cookware as well. In my 60 something years on this earth, I have never made a better investment or seen a better product of any kind.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I purchased a Professional Saladmaster Set. I have found the consultant information in W.A inconsistent and frustrating. Initially we were advised that we would receive a free knife for booking a party which has not been provided despite months going past. We were also promised a gift (frypan) for having a party (with or without a sale) but advised after the party that our guest list did not fit the criteria despite being fully transparent about each guest attending and confirming the go ahead. The consultants appear to be so keen to get as many parties as possible to get their bonuses (overseas trips, sets etc) that they lose sight of pure honesty and courtesy to customers. I am very disappointed with this service and as such have lost faith in this product to refer to others given the inadequate level of client care.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have had salad master cookware since 1990's, this is my second set, which is a larger set. It cost thousands of dollars. I returned a pot due to pock marks inside the pot and a lid due to chipping. We have no one living in our home except for my husband and I. We hand wash, hand dry all our cookware. Saladmaster refused to replace under warranty the lid saying they feel that we abused the lid somehow, and that they only thing they would do is give us the option to buy a new lid at a reduced rate. They also refused to replace the pot saying it is due to using salt when cooking. Well, I always use salt when cooking and don't have this problem on any other pot or pan.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

When I was a teenager (around 12 or 13 years old)... my parents went to a "Saladmaster" party. I can clearly remember playing outside with the other children that were there with their parents. I'm 56 years young now and I still use my Saladmaster cookware. What memories I have with these pots and pans. I hear that there is a lifetime warranty. I would recommend this to anyone. They are durable and awesome!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought four pieces of cookware from Saladmaster which cost me around $2400. The food does taste good cooked in this cookware, but, the electronic components are subpar. I had the tabletop electric skillet and in less than a year, maybe used ten times, the electronic thermostat failed. For hundreds of dollars for a piece of cookware, you think they would use better electrical components.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

This is the most expensive cookware I bought, the representative coming to show the product only cares about their commission. Once they sold the product you're done, if there is a wear and tear they don't care to give warranty and the cost of the cookware is doomed, money down the drain. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF BUYING THINK A MILLION TIMES and DON'T LET THE SALES REP TO LURE YOU. Been there done that. I greatly regretted it and lost my hard earned money.

Original review: June 27, 2017

I purchased a set of pots from Salad Master. I am so disappointed. They opened a credit line without informing me to finance the purchase. My husband asked the seller if the amount already included the interest, he said yes. Well, he lied. Even though I paid the whole amount they continued charging me interest. I tried many times to contact the seller and he never takes my calls. He did not even offer me to pay my set on cash. Please be careful... I do not recommend the product. They don't even include instructions on how to use them. Terrible experience.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I purchased my Saladmaster pots from Amazon.com and the purchasing process was very simple. Saladmaster is well made and durable and the price is reasonable. The handles of the products are comfortable in my hands. The lids fit well. The products can be put in the dishwasher or washed by hand and are easily cleaned. There are also a variety of products to choose from and I can easily find it on Amazon.com.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I first came across Saladmaster while browsing online. The purchasing process was simple. The Saladmaster electric skillet was reliable and worked as advertised. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend this product to family and friends. This product is likely to last for a long time. The Saladmaster cookware and Saladmaster brand provide reliable products that will complete any meal. It is a brand that should be in every household.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I have heard that the cookware is a really good product. The process to purchase was easy and convenient. The pictures and explanation was easy to read. I like that it is titanium. Cooking time is cut in half and that is good for all families that is on the go. I love the products because nothing sticks and cooks really well. I find it is easy to wash.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Saladmaster is a brand that last for along time and its very durable. The price is also reasonable. This brand makes everyday cooking easy to do and feel. I also like that the equipment doesn't stain or stick. Its gentle on your vegetables and on your everyday ingredients. The equipment is very versatile and its worth every penny. I have no complaints. I don't dislike anything at all because its a brand that I would consider. Its a brand that I would look forward in trying new products and trying new recipes because this brand makes you feel like a professional. Its a must have brand if you like cooking a lot in your kitchen.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Bake and rubber, glass Saladmaster cookware is good to use. I will always use Saladmaster cookware. I take it out to party's and family and friends. I have family and friends asking to borrow the cookware. I be glad when they order their own. It cook good. It don't stick to the food. And your food comes out great. I have always enjoy cooking with Saladmaster cookware. I never leave home without it. It's great to use for everything you want to use it for. I love it. It makes cooking a lot of fun. Purchasing it was simple, too.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I purchased the Saladmaster salad spinner from a family member and I've really enjoyed it. It has worked really well for me in my kitchen. I really enjoy using the salad spinner when preparing a meal and I really like the salad spinner for many reasons. It's a reliable product and seems to be very well made. I feel like it is a great product and does exactly what I want it to do.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my products from Saladmaster! I love this brand. I definitely recommend to my friends, family, coworkers and everyone else. I bought brand new from Kohl’s retailer in Midland, Mi. Best store ever! Great, helpful, courteous customer service along with all other employees! Store cleanliness is in top shape as well. The Salad shooter is so incredibly awesome, makes chopping, cutting, dicing, slicing, easy with potatoes, veggies, cheese and etc… I definitely wouldn’t use or choose anything else! Its blades are awesome, stay sharp and intact. I’ve never had no complaints with my products from this brand! Definitely live up to standards and my expectations! Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Original review: March 30, 2017

Saladmaster is an investment for a lifetime. Some was bought by my parents at a Saladmaster party years ago. It is easy to clean, very durable, heavy, and long lasting. The pans are very attractive and come in so many different sizes. The stainless steel does not cause flavors in your food and you can cook on low heat. I love the sizes of the pans, particularly the larger pans. My favorites are the 4 qt and 7 qt. But I wish it were easier to clean around the handles and it would be helpful if it were easier to find replacement handles and knobs. I also wish the chopper had feet that gripped the table instead of sliding around. But it is a fantastic product. I have since added to the set buying on eBay. It was definitely easy to do.

Original review: March 29, 2017

The people at the store were a big help. The thing I liked the most was how the food processor was extremely lightweight. I could move it around the kitchen if I needed to without a problem and even lift it if I needed to. I loved the product and want to buy other products made by Saladmaster for my kitchen. It was a neat and handy gadget I enjoyed to keep around the house. It was easy to work and the material was nice. It was a good experience and I recommend the product. However, I am left handed and at times it was uncomfortable to me to use the machine. I am use to the inconvenience but sometimes I wish there was just one made for people like me.

Original review: March 28, 2017

The Saladmaster cookware is the best. I have an old set that was hand me down of over 30 years. My mom bought it when she got married, then she gave it to me when I got married. It can be expensive at first, but is a great investment on the long run. The electric pans cook evenly and maintain temperature. They also look great even after 30 years. The quality of the cookware is excellent and I can cook healthy meals for all my family. Once a handle got loose and broke, but I was able to replace it. It was also easy to found parts from a distributor.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Saladmaster is a lifetime warranty in kitchen cookware and utensils perfect for wedding gifts or for when you're starting your own home. It's a really good way to invest your money. It is reliable because you know that no matter what happens to your collection you can count on new ones free of cost and don't need to worry about buying new ones ever. However, it was not easy to purchase it. It's expensive and a big decision to be taken in short period of time or with a representative not too knowledgeable or not too convincing because you have to be sure you're getting what you're paying for.

Original review: March 26, 2017

I had a friend cook me dinner with her Saladmaster and she started sharing with me about this cookware. I went online and ordered a few things. Saladmaster is a contemporary cookware specifically designed to use on multiple cooking surfaces including induction, gas, ceramic and electric which enables you not to have to buy other cookware for these especially induction. I have used the Saladmaster skillet and roaster and I like that Saladmaster offers faster cooking with their vapo-valve technology, no need to add butter or oil and still have great flavor and its water less cooking method and still get great tasted. This cookware is awesome and I plan on buying more. I use it more than I do the other cookware I own, and I would recommend it to all my friends.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I have used a Saladmaster vegetable cutter that I bought at Walmart for $100. It works really well. I love it. It's amazing. Couldn't ask for better. Have seen products from them at a very high price but this was reasonable and excellent. Is work so smoothly. It's like using a professional products from a Chef's Kitchen. I really enjoy all the features of the Saladmaster vegetable cutter. It gets the job done and for the price you just can't beat it. I would definitely purchase again. I would like to see other products from them and would be more than willing to pay the price.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Saladmaster is sturdy and well made. I like the stainless steel look. I think that it is good for modern kitchens and that busy cooks would really enjoy using these with their family friends and coworkers. I like the weight and sturdiness of the pans. I also like that they are non stick and I can use them with my family and friends without wondering if they will look bad. They are versatile and cooking heat seems to spread well AND evenly. I'm proud of my pans and talk about them often. However, I wish they didn't scratch so easily... that they were more affordable and more readily available to buy. Other than that I love this cookware. I want more.

Saladmaster Company Information

saladmaster.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use