3.57/5

Looking for new cookware?

Saladmaster

Saladmaster is a global leader in cookware innovation and dedicated to helping people learn how proper cookware plays an essential role in nutritional cooking and healthy living.

49 Saladmaster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 23, 2019

My cousin invited me to a presentation and I did not think anything of it. To be honest I did not even know what Saladmaster was and I have never heard of it. The presenters were great. They knew what they were talking about and the quality of the product was hands down the best I have seen in my personal career. The food they presented was delicious and cooking without water and preserving how these pots and pans preserved the nutrient content of the vegetables was astounding.

I thought to myself at the end, I am sure I could purchase a similar set of cookware for a fraction of the price. When I went back to work I was inspired to cook with no water and no oil with the stainless steel pans we had in our kitchen. Truth is that even while doing low heat in the pots and pans we had at our professional facility the food did not come out as well as it did during the presentation.

My cousin who hosted the show ended up purchasing a set, at first I was skeptical about her decision. After trying it with what I thought was comparative quality cookware I am at a point where It is very difficult for me to go back to work and cook with anything else. Saladmaster is legit and the quality of the product is unmatched. They have a monopoly on the technology behind their product and it cannot be matched. It is only a matter of time before I purchase my set for our school where we strive to feed our student the most nutritious and delicious food.

Saladmaster response

Thank you so much for your review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All of the comments and suggestions we receive are always valuable to us. We’re glad you’re enjoying Saladmaster, and that you’ve seen the value of our revolutionary cooking system. If you ever need anything, please contact us directly or connect with an Independent Dealership through our website.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Like most products and services only the super upset people write reviews. It's dumb to write a review on an entire company over one bad person. We're all people!!! I think SaladMaster is amazing! Yes, just like buying anything different to you there is a learning curve but it's not a hard one. Set the stove to medium and click to low. It's so simple. Easier than an iPhone! I know that my family and I aren't ingesting metals or harmful toxins that aren't good for us. And that we are retaining more nutrients by not cooking on such high heat or boiling in water. All our food is done in half the time and I need worry about defrosting the meat anymore. It has even brought our family closer because we cook together.

I absolutely love my electric skillet! I bring it to work for potlucks and everyone also asks to help chop the veggies or shred the cheese because of the awesome fun SaladMaster processor. It has honestly changed the way we eat at our house. And I have nothing but positive experiences with the product and company! Thank you and good job!

Dear BJ,

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction of being a happy user and owner of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All of our customer comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

This is the first set I personally owned after growing up with an older generation set that I really didn't care for, mostly because the handle would always come loose and no one told me to use low-med heat. I decided to review after I read many negative reviews which seem to point out cost, shady salesmen, and yes sometimes electronics cookware parts do break, but I haven't run into this problem 5+ years of owning with daily use. I do own the latest generation cookware and couldn't be happier. The sales couple that sold us has always been helpful and taught us how to use the cookware as it was intended, gave several recipes and even offered workshops on how to cook. (They are successful.)

Food can stick, be difficult to clean, and can burn, however this only happens when not using as directed or when I first started using. IT'S NOT TEFLON, which I do like, but always seem to scratch and ends up in trash. I still use an IRON skillet for different dishes on occasion (don't care what salesmen says of iron leaching). However daily use after several years this cookware has cooked very evenly, and has been easy to use, won't leach chemicals, and will last a lifetime. Only suggestion to others would be to use coconut/avocado/olive to coat pan a TINY bit to avoid sticking which goes a long way.

Dear George,

We are so pleased to hear your story of being a long time happy user and owner of Saladmaster products. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I purchased a Saladmaster set after much consideration, research, and time in between my first dinner and the second when I purchased. I'm so glad I did. It is expensive, but a very good investment for me. I initially burnt the veg when cooking without water, got in contact with the dealer who immediately suggested bringing in the pot, cooking something in it herself to check it out, then advising me accordingly. I've had very good customer service and advice and ideas about cooking using my set. The vegetables taste noticeably better, and I cooked my turkey in the Saladmaster this year too. My family said it was the best, most juicy turkey they have ever eaten, and so easy to cook! I love the food processor too! Makes food prep a doddle!! I can highly recommend it. Just make sure you purchase from an authorized dealer as helpful and informative as mine.

Dear Ellie,

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us; all of our customer comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

This cookware has lasted our family of nine for over 40 years. If handled carefully and utilized correctly; it is a blessing to you. The steamer-strainer pan is very important for steaming ground beef (the steamed ground beef allows the grease to fall into the boiling water below; which is discarded. I am 68 and my doctor tells me I have little or NO Plaque on my heart walls/arteries. It allows us to steam vegetables like cabbage, peppers, squash, onions and more into flavorful meal sides. Try steaming cabbage, kielbasa sausage, onions, and peppers together; steam peeled & quartered potatoes, adding butter and parsley or other spices; or steam LEFTOVERS which are hydrated and restored to your table.

The large electric skillet/pan is useful for frying fried chicken WITHOUT oil. That same electric skillet makes the best PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE ever! Clean up is as simple soaking the pans (even the electric skillet) in soap and hot water. Then use CAMEO or Barkeeper's Friend and a green pad. You can stack the pan with cooked food and haul everything to the field giving the farm workers a great hot meal!!!

Dear Darryl,

Saladmaster Customer Service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: May 23, 2019

A friend invited me to a presentation several years ago, I went thinking I'd not be interested because I had a very nice set of Analon cookware and a few other pieces of other lines. HOWEVER, after that presentation, I was very impressed so much so that I had her give a presentation at my home as did 2 other friends. We EACH wound up purchasing a whole set and I got the Master Set. I also got the electric oil core skillet and Crockpot. I gave away all my other cookware so I would not be tempted to go back to the familiar. It's been about 10 years now and I still LOVE my Saladmaster cookware and use it every day. It still looks like new. I enjoy using it and love the results. I liked it so much at that time that another buyer and I went to several of the classes to become distributors, but life got in the way and we both had demanding jobs and chose not to pursue it as a business. I may look into the possibility now.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I was introduce to Saladmaster on 2011. I was impressed the method of cooking and the tastes of the food was amazing. It was my dream to have a Saladmaster ever since I knew it. And my dreams came true on 2014, I bought a set of Salad Master and I'm so happy about it. The time frame of cooking is less. I fried chicken with no oil and it is so tasty. If I could invest for myself like jewelries and luxury purses why not on Saladmaster that contributes a lot of good things for my health.

Dear Jovilyn,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 16, 2019

I bought my set of pans 25+ years ago and absolutely love them. They look and work just like they did when I bought them. I love that they can go in the dishwasher and come out sparkling!! I have 3 daughters and they are fighting over who gets them!!! I have never had to buy another pan!!!

Dear Jill,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

If I could give this product ZERO stars I would. The presenter and presentation was trash. The food was bland. You can buy the products on Amazon at a fraction of the cost. When telling the consultant that the food was bland he got pissed and washed his dishes and left my house. Not sure how this company is in business after so many years.

Dear Mary,

It is disappointing to hear that you did not have a pleasant Saladmaster experience. Our Saladmaster Dealers strive for the customer to have the ultimate experience of understanding the concept of what our cookware has to offer in a comfortable enjoyable environment.

So that we may assist better, please provide us your location and we certainly can get you in contact with another Independent Dealer that would be happy to assist you.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

We been asked to come for cooking show, we don’t know the products & price. Unfortunately I caught up coz of my wife, I don’t have peace in my house if I didn’t buy. Can't make tasty food. Waste of money, it’s only cookware not the Gold, but so expensive for basic package £2300 or more. It’s not worth it. We hardly ever use it now. Well trained presenters will do the show, you will get attracted at first point, don’t regret after it.

Dear Risan,

We certainly appreciate you contacting us regarding your concerns about your cookware purchase. We encourage you to contact your Saladmaster Dealer and set up a Service Call. You are also welcome to call our Saladmaster U.K. office and speak to a Customer Service Specialist.

Saladmaster Customer Service/Dealer Relations

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I have had a set for over 45 years! Hard to believe but the set I bought was for my "Hope Chest"! My mom had purchase other brands but nothing stood the test of time! I am now approaching 70 and I have to say this is my set for life! I may even look to add a few items! Thanks for a quality product!

Dear Beverly,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

It's been 5 years since we bought Saladmaster Master set. Cooking without oil has been wonderful without compromise to the taste. I am also very impressed by how clean and new the healthy cooking system look even after 5 years. Saladmaster has been my best decision thanks to God???

Dear A.H.,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

We bought our Saladmaster 316ti Surgical Steel cookware at the start of 2013 and have been using it ever since without any problems. The food cooks much quicker and with more flavour. The only time the food sticks or burns is when I use high heat but the cookware is designed to only use medium to low flame so that is my own fault. The low gas usage definitely saves money. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in improving their family's health. Im a proud owner and will be using the cookware for years to come.

Dear Haseeb,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I went to a "party" and was going to buy a Saladmaster and then decided to back out of purchase. I sent in the backside of the order form within the 3 days allowed. I called the salesman and told him I had changed my mind. I returned the product after I received it anyhow. I asked for my account be refunded. I was told I was given a refund. Never received it. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Now 2 1/2 months later they have charged me again!!! I want my money refunded! You have the product back, I sent the letter within the time required. I suppose I will have to file a claim with my local court. I will not purchase anything from this company ever and I will NOT recommend it to anyone else!!!

Dear Michele,

If you have canceled your binding contract as instructed, please scan your cancellation and a copy of your contract and the request to submit a formal Dealer complaint. Please include the Dealer’s full name and/or business name and any other pertinent information that you feel would help with your complaint as an attachment to this email.

If we can be of further service, please let us know.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have owned 5 sets of pans and these cost the most and were the worst performing. I cook on a ceramic top Samsung stove so the top is very flat. Saladmaster products do not sit flush on the burner surface. They spin around on the stove top. They stain easily and don’t clean well. Unless they are heated well first and then oil added before frying everything sticks badly. The handles are a pain due to the design. They take a long time to heat up. There is nothing I can say that they do better than my pots I paid less than half the price of the Saladmaster set. I was so displeased with this set that I returned it back to the factory and they did nothing to fix the problem. I thought maybe I got a bad set, but they just kept my pots and sent a letter saying it was my fault. They never returned them either.

Of the other sets I have owned I never had any that did not set evenly on the stove or stained easily. The cheaper set cleans up well either by hand or in my dishwasher. SALADMASTER IS A SORRY COMPANY MAKING SORRY PRODUCTS. THEY SELL HYPE AND LIES. Buy cheap first and if all others fail, you can still throw your money at their product. I bought Saladmaster’s first and used the cheaper sets because of Saladmaster’s poor quality. Don't make the mistake I made.

Dear Glenn,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your cookware. Without knowing what line of cookware you own, it is hard to determine exactly what the problems are without inspecting it. So that we may assist you better, please call our Customer Service team and speak to one of Customer Service Specialist.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I got my set of Saladmaster pots years ago. Have been happy with them but, I think for the amount of money I paid for them I could have gotten a good set of pots at a high end store here in town for a LOT less money. To us a key selling point was the lifetime warranty on them. The handle broke off my 11" skillet so I sent it back in to be repaired, the weld broke loose from the pan itself. I figure a lifetime warranty is a lifetime warranty. They would repair or replace anything that happened, if it was covered.

I paid $18.90 to send it to Wisconsin. They did send me another pan and lid, different handles though, now they snap on and off. Which was fine with me, as long as I've got a pan to use. Two days ago I get a bill from them for sending me a new pan. To me that is the CDB, they guaranteed it, if they thought it wouldn't last they shouldn't have put guarantee on them. Don't send me a new pot and then the bill for $24.27 to send it to me, I had to pay to send the broken "guaranteed" one back to them. For $43. and some change I could have gone and just bought a new pan. Thank you.

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best value and highest level of quality on the market. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Many of the techniques they showed can be used in other cookware too. So the claim that food will cost you less because more nutrition is kept in the food when you use their product makes no sense. Also when asked harder questions no explanation was forthcoming. I found the sales people extremely condescending. Perhaps they ought to find out what people do for a living and interests before they start sprouting stories of Parkinson's and other diseases from peoples cookware to a medical person. They also show how you need no soap to clean their cookware but the same goes for any pot.

Then comes the bicarb test - I have googled this and I'm not sure how to make sense of this. However I redid the test on my own after washing my scanpan really well in lots of fresh water and NO soap, and result, not nearly as bitter as it was on the night. If I am to spend a huge amount of money then I need to know why. I want to see some real evidence and not just what a pushy sales rep tells me. At the end of the night we all felt pressured to buy as we were told it cost less than a tooth implant and if we spent the money on a holiday then that money was gone but this cookware could be passed on to our kids.

Dear C.,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. We take pride in our Cooking Shows and our Dealers work hard to show customers how to best use the cookware, taking advantage of its unique design. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My husband and I purchased the full Saladmaster set in 1967 and though the price was pretty high for us then, we found through the years it was well worth it. We replaced several handles through the year due our negligence in not keeping the handle from high heat. August 2018 - The handle came off the large skillet and I sent a large skillet for repair or replacement. I received a new skillet within three weeks of shipping. Excellent service! I have enjoyed my Saladmaster cookware for over 50 years and hopefully will enjoy cooking in it until the day I die and then my daughter will enjoy it.

Hello Wretha,

Thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you’re enjoying Saladmaster, and you’ve seen the value of our revolutionary cooking system. If you ever need anything, please contact us directly (smc@saladmaster.com) or connect with your Independent Dealership through our site.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

My mom purchased every piece of Saladmaster waterless cookware possible in 1967. Since then, she handed them down to my family, and we still use them regularly. However, about 14 years ago, after years of heavy use, the handle on our saucepan broke. We contacted our Saladmaster rep, and he sent us a brand new saucepan to replace the handle! I'm sure the handle wasn't under warranty, but the rep didn't even charge us for the replacement handle. Wow! Meantime, the replacement saucepan was really shiny and beautiful. Saladmaster waterless cookware is enormously heavy-duty, but who knew we'd be using it fifty years later?

Hello Jay,

Original review: July 8, 2018

I bought this product under the impression that I was getting a "whole lot more" cookware. I should have asked how much. I received 4 pots and lids including the electric skillet and food processor. I was still waiting for the rest to show up. I brought it to the attention of the seller but received no response. I initially wanted to find out about the electric skillet but was told if I purchased the set I would get a whole lot more for my money. That was not true or my perception of a whole lot more is very different from the seller. I am very disappointed because I have a set of pots over 20 years old that cost less than $100, stainless steel, that I can use salt in. They have not warped, discolored and the handles are still in perfect condition. So, I failed to see the exorbitant price for these, over $2600 with interest. The warranty is useless. Whatever happens to the cookware is going to be something you did.

There are plenty other cookware sets out there, that are just as good or better for a lot less money. I also am disappointed in the financing. It would seem since these pots are so expensive, the finance charge would not be at 21% and compounded daily. I should have asked about the interest rate and how it was compounded. Was never told this. This is a rip-off. I would never sell this product to one of my friends, because I would not want them to get this same rotten deal. I was not told I had 3 days to cancel and my contract was emailed. I read it but I did not get the pots to review them until 5 days after I signed, so I did not know I was getting such a small set for that amount of money.

It was too late when I received them. I would not recommend this purchase unless you just want to throw your money away. You can put it to better use somewhere else or on a less expensive set that's just as good. Now I have to pay for this expensive cookware because I did not ask enough questions. I called and asked for the payoff account. My first payment was not due yet I had already incurred almost $84 in interest. If you don't want to feel extremely bad for making such a bad purchase, don't do it.

Dear Linda,

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best value and highest level of quality on the market. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: July 1, 2018

We Purchase the Full set of Saladmaster in September 2016, at that time we were impress with the set, But once we received the products they are like other cookware. It's ordinary, the Products are not unique as they were suppose to be and they are very very expensive. I encourage people to stay well away from the products and do yourself a favor by investigating it because if you have a hint of purchasing I did a mistake dont do the same.

Dear Mick,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. Did you purchase the cookware from one of our Independent Dealers? They work hard to show customers how to best use the cookware, taking advantage of its unique design. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: June 5, 2018

I bought a personal set in February of this year from a UK based Sales Rep. In May of this year I raised concerns about the products and a hosting gift. After 3 weeks of waiting for a response, the responsible sales rep contacted me and I had to repeat myself again as she did not appear to know I was unhappy. After explaining my concerns, I was told to go and watch YouTube videos on how to cook certain foods or to go and attend a cook show that will be arranged by her team in the future. I was told that if my cookings are not coming out as perfect as they should is because I did not pay attention on the demonstration day as nothing went wrong when she was cooking in my house.

My biggest regret is paying a lot of my hard earned cash for these worthless products. To those who are planning to invest in these so called life changing products please think carefully and do your research before investing. Please don't make the mistakes I made. A little bit of exercise everyday is the only advice I can give before you throw your money down the drain.

Dear G.N.,

Original review: May 29, 2018

Invested 1k in Saladmaster cookware that has handles that must be tightened up EVERY time you use them. Saladmaster's warranty does not cover the handles... how convenient! My advice is to anyone who is thinking about purchasing this product... purchase something else... truly not worth the money. Very dissatisfied with this product and want every to know.

Dear Wanda,

Original review: May 24, 2018

I bought the whole set of cookware and processor, in 1971. My cookware has been through a fire, we were vacationing in Texas a few years later, and I took the damaged pans into the Dallas office. I left the pans with them, went on with our vacation. When they were repaired they were sent to our home. A few years later I had another pan lose its handle, I boxed the pan along with the lid, sent it to the Dallas office. When it was repaired they sent it back to me. At no time was I charged for any of the repairs.

Don't consider it a bad deal that the only thing I had to pay for was the one time when I had to ship them to them. I have been pleased with my pots and pans. And yes I have almost burned my pans. All that's needed for clean-up is the Cameo Stainless Steel cleaner and a steel scrubber and elbow grease and they come out just like new. Right now I have three pieces that I need to send in and get new handles. If you need some kind of repair all you have to do is check Google or some other site to find them and they will tell you how to contact them and get satisfaction.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Investing in Saladmaster cookware Set was one of the best decisions I made short term and long term. I attended this presentation invited by a family member and was absolutely impressive. The consultant conducted the demonstration very professionally and information shared was amazing. I am a health professional and I could relate and understand the science behind every sentence. The food prepared efficiently demonstrated practically every point the consultant made during the introduction.

Of course I have invested in this amazing product. I choose a large set that replaced everything at home and until the goods arrived we did as a family a few days of detox and we ate wraps, sandwiches and salads. Been using Saladmaster cookware extensively for over 2 years and I cannot speak any more highly about any other product. The food I prepare and cook tastes amazing, time and energy efficient, cleans perfectly, stacks tidily, looks amazing. More than anything the health benefits are beyond expectations. I highly recommend this product to anyone taking health seriously and making it a priority over everything that you can’t have nor enjoy without health. Saladmaster truly changed our family lives. You have this product or not you pay for it somehow. Rather have it then???

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

There was a promise of a gift for hosting the Saladmaster party, but it was promptly denied unless we hosted another party as well. The event wasn't all that pleasant and seemed long. I never expected a gift, but didn't like their response back when we asked if there was one. I am not interested in their product or hosting another party since honesty wasn't that important to the company. I am sure that the food taste better (I ate some of the veggies, very good) and the cookware may be nice, but for many people, it is out of their range for a purchase (extremely expensive). The party was informative and had many interesting ideas which came up. I will check out these things.

I checked on eBay and found many used Saladmaster items for sale at a greatly reduced price, very nice, but still I would be careful to thoroughly examine Saladmaster product's claims and all. I don't think the company is honest and therefore its public relations would have to be poor. I wouldn't say you can trust them on warranties. Good luck if you buy a set. If you host a party, plan on it being a pain to get anything back. I don't go there, honesty is very important to me.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

We were referred by friends, little did we know that this is a start of a big mistake that will cost us $7k. I did search Saladmaster online the night before the cooking show but didnt find this site. It would have save us from spending our hard earned money if I read the reviews here. For those who were like me researching reviews about Saladmaster, listen to the people who review Saladmaster poorly - why? Because we do not sell the product, therefore we don't earn commissions or free trips around North America using your money. For those who rated this product 5 star and up, ask them if they are sales reps :) Coz they need their money back using a portion of your money, of course.

The Saladmaster Montreal started last year and I was the first “foolish” and scammed buyer. After the cooking show, she asked me to buy over $5k worth of cooking wares. I felt brainwashed as I didnt hesitate and paid $7k on the spot. When I come to the store to pick up my order, she insisted that we open all the boxes. She even took the smallest pan from a $4k set and showed me how to wash it. I had no clue that in the return policy - OPENED AND WASHED Cookwares are NOT RETURNABLE.

She was even trying to recruit me under her. Since I was still under a spell, I called friends who were smarter than me and all of them refused to book a cooking show as they knew they will also be a victim. I can’t stand to look at the cooking wares as it tells me how STUPID I was and can easily be fooled and manipulated by scammers. I hope this reach review many people who are looking to buy this product. I pray that you won’t fall to this scam. PLS BEWARE!!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I'm not someone who takes the time to review products, but I really feel I should share my experience so it can help others. My wife and I didn't cook. We really disliked the effort that went into it. So we would eat out or have to begrudgingly cook. We went to an event and booked a dinner. We loved the idea of someone cooking for us. The food was so delicious and she wasn't slaving over the meal. I actually enjoyed vegetables for the first time in my life.

Although the product was expensive we realized we would save money if we weren't eating out multiple times a week. We've now had our cookware for 4 years and we truly enjoy cooking this way. It really is such a simpler way to cook. Quite a few of our friends have purchased because of us. They are all very happy with the products as well. Another thing to mention is the customer service we receive. Anytime my wife or I have had a question our salesperson has always been there to help us. That's something you don't see nowadays.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I purchased my Saladmaster cookware in 1988 after using my Mom's Saladmaster cookware when I lived at home with my parents before getting out on my own. To this day, 1/14/2018, I am still using every piece of it and am still in love with this cookware. It looks like new still and I have always used the dishwasher to clean it. No matter how many times I accidentally burn food in it and think I have ruined it, all it takes is a little soaking in soapy water and a steel wool and it looks brand new again.

My 87 year old Mom has recently moved in with my sister (she cannot live alone anymore) but her Saladmaster cookware (purchased sometime in the late 60's) is still in great shape and my sister is now enjoying her cookware as well. In my 60 something years on this earth, I have never made a better investment or seen a better product of any kind.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I purchased a Professional Saladmaster Set. I have found the consultant information in W.A inconsistent and frustrating. Initially we were advised that we would receive a free knife for booking a party which has not been provided despite months going past. We were also promised a gift (frypan) for having a party (with or without a sale) but advised after the party that our guest list did not fit the criteria despite being fully transparent about each guest attending and confirming the go ahead. The consultants appear to be so keen to get as many parties as possible to get their bonuses (overseas trips, sets etc) that they lose sight of pure honesty and courtesy to customers. I am very disappointed with this service and as such have lost faith in this product to refer to others given the inadequate level of client care.

Saladmaster Company Information