3.45/5
Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for new cookware?

Saladmaster

Saladmaster is a global leader in cookware innovation and dedicated to helping people learn how proper cookware plays an essential role in nutritional cooking and healthy living.

33 Saladmaster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Many of the techniques they showed can be used in other cookware too. So the claim that food will cost you less because more nutrition is kept in the food when you use their product makes no sense. Also when asked harder questions no explanation was forthcoming. I found the sales people extremely condescending. Perhaps they ought to find out what people do for a living and interests before they start sprouting stories of Parkinson's and other diseases from peoples cookware to a medical person. They also show how you need no soap to clean their cookware but the same goes for any pot.

Then comes the bicarb test - I have googled this and I'm not sure how to make sense of this. However I redid the test on my own after washing my scanpan really well in lots of fresh water and NO soap, and result, not nearly as bitter as it was on the night. If I am to spend a huge amount of money then I need to know why. I want to see some real evidence and not just what a pushy sales rep tells me. At the end of the night we all felt pressured to buy as we were told it cost less than a tooth implant and if we spent the money on a holiday then that money was gone but this cookware could be passed on to our kids.

Dear C.,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. We take pride in our Cooking Shows and our Dealers work hard to show customers how to best use the cookware, taking advantage of its unique design. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My husband and I purchased the full Saladmaster set in 1967 and though the price was pretty high for us then, we found through the years it was well worth it. We replaced several handles through the year due our negligence in not keeping the handle from high heat. August 2018 - The handle came off the large skillet and I sent a large skillet for repair or replacement. I received a new skillet within three weeks of shipping. Excellent service! I have enjoyed my Saladmaster cookware for over 50 years and hopefully will enjoy cooking in it until the day I die and then my daughter will enjoy it.

Hello Wretha,

Thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you’re enjoying Saladmaster, and you’ve seen the value of our revolutionary cooking system. If you ever need anything, please contact us directly (smc@saladmaster.com) or connect with your Independent Dealership through our site.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

My mom purchased every piece of Saladmaster waterless cookware possible in 1967. Since then, she handed them down to my family, and we still use them regularly. However, about 14 years ago, after years of heavy use, the handle on our saucepan broke. We contacted our Saladmaster rep, and he sent us a brand new saucepan to replace the handle! I'm sure the handle wasn't under warranty, but the rep didn't even charge us for the replacement handle. Wow! Meantime, the replacement saucepan was really shiny and beautiful. Saladmaster waterless cookware is enormously heavy-duty, but who knew we'd be using it fifty years later?

Hello Jay,

Original review: July 8, 2018

I bought this product under the impression that I was getting a "whole lot more" cookware. I should have asked how much. I received 4 pots and lids including the electric skillet and food processor. I was still waiting for the rest to show up. I brought it to the attention of the seller but received no response. I initially wanted to find out about the electric skillet but was told if I purchased the set I would get a whole lot more for my money. That was not true or my perception of a whole lot more is very different from the seller. I am very disappointed because I have a set of pots over 20 years old that cost less than $100, stainless steel, that I can use salt in. They have not warped, discolored and the handles are still in perfect condition. So, I failed to see the exorbitant price for these, over $2600 with interest. The warranty is useless. Whatever happens to the cookware is going to be something you did.

There are plenty other cookware sets out there, that are just as good or better for a lot less money. I also am disappointed in the financing. It would seem since these pots are so expensive, the finance charge would not be at 21% and compounded daily. I should have asked about the interest rate and how it was compounded. Was never told this. This is a rip-off. I would never sell this product to one of my friends, because I would not want them to get this same rotten deal. I was not told I had 3 days to cancel and my contract was emailed. I read it but I did not get the pots to review them until 5 days after I signed, so I did not know I was getting such a small set for that amount of money.

It was too late when I received them. I would not recommend this purchase unless you just want to throw your money away. You can put it to better use somewhere else or on a less expensive set that's just as good. Now I have to pay for this expensive cookware because I did not ask enough questions. I called and asked for the payoff account. My first payment was not due yet I had already incurred almost $84 in interest. If you don't want to feel extremely bad for making such a bad purchase, don't do it.

Dear Linda,

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best value and highest level of quality on the market. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

Original review: July 1, 2018

We Purchase the Full set of Saladmaster in September 2016, at that time we were impress with the set, But once we received the products they are like other cookware. It's ordinary, the Products are not unique as they were suppose to be and they are very very expensive. I encourage people to stay well away from the products and do yourself a favor by investigating it because if you have a hint of purchasing I did a mistake dont do the same.

Dear Mick,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry Saladmaster did not meet your expectations. Did you purchase the cookware from one of our Independent Dealers? They work hard to show customers how to best use the cookware, taking advantage of its unique design. Please reach out to us directly, and we’ll try our best to make it right. smc@saladmaster.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: June 5, 2018

I bought a personal set in February of this year from a UK based Sales Rep. In May of this year I raised concerns about the products and a hosting gift. After 3 weeks of waiting for a response, the responsible sales rep contacted me and I had to repeat myself again as she did not appear to know I was unhappy. After explaining my concerns, I was told to go and watch YouTube videos on how to cook certain foods or to go and attend a cook show that will be arranged by her team in the future. I was told that if my cookings are not coming out as perfect as they should is because I did not pay attention on the demonstration day as nothing went wrong when she was cooking in my house.

My biggest regret is paying a lot of my hard earned cash for these worthless products. To those who are planning to invest in these so called life changing products please think carefully and do your research before investing. Please don't make the mistakes I made. A little bit of exercise everyday is the only advice I can give before you throw your money down the drain.

Dear G.N.,

Original review: May 29, 2018

Invested 1k in Saladmaster cookware that has handles that must be tightened up EVERY time you use them. Saladmaster's warranty does not cover the handles... how convenient! My advice is to anyone who is thinking about purchasing this product... purchase something else... truly not worth the money. Very dissatisfied with this product and want every to know.

Dear Wanda,

Original review: May 24, 2018

I bought the whole set of cookware and processor, in 1971. My cookware has been through a fire, we were vacationing in Texas a few years later, and I took the damaged pans into the Dallas office. I left the pans with them, went on with our vacation. When they were repaired they were sent to our home. A few years later I had another pan lose its handle, I boxed the pan along with the lid, sent it to the Dallas office. When it was repaired they sent it back to me. At no time was I charged for any of the repairs.

Don't consider it a bad deal that the only thing I had to pay for was the one time when I had to ship them to them. I have been pleased with my pots and pans. And yes I have almost burned my pans. All that's needed for clean-up is the Cameo Stainless Steel cleaner and a steel scrubber and elbow grease and they come out just like new. Right now I have three pieces that I need to send in and get new handles. If you need some kind of repair all you have to do is check Google or some other site to find them and they will tell you how to contact them and get satisfaction.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Investing in Saladmaster cookware Set was one of the best decisions I made short term and long term. I attended this presentation invited by a family member and was absolutely impressive. The consultant conducted the demonstration very professionally and information shared was amazing. I am a health professional and I could relate and understand the science behind every sentence. The food prepared efficiently demonstrated practically every point the consultant made during the introduction.

Of course I have invested in this amazing product. I choose a large set that replaced everything at home and until the goods arrived we did as a family a few days of detox and we ate wraps, sandwiches and salads. Been using Saladmaster cookware extensively for over 2 years and I cannot speak any more highly about any other product. The food I prepare and cook tastes amazing, time and energy efficient, cleans perfectly, stacks tidily, looks amazing. More than anything the health benefits are beyond expectations. I highly recommend this product to anyone taking health seriously and making it a priority over everything that you can’t have nor enjoy without health. Saladmaster truly changed our family lives. You have this product or not you pay for it somehow. Rather have it then???

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

There was a promise of a gift for hosting the Saladmaster party, but it was promptly denied unless we hosted another party as well. The event wasn't all that pleasant and seemed long. I never expected a gift, but didn't like their response back when we asked if there was one. I am not interested in their product or hosting another party since honesty wasn't that important to the company. I am sure that the food taste better (I ate some of the veggies, very good) and the cookware may be nice, but for many people, it is out of their range for a purchase (extremely expensive). The party was informative and had many interesting ideas which came up. I will check out these things.

I checked on eBay and found many used Saladmaster items for sale at a greatly reduced price, very nice, but still I would be careful to thoroughly examine Saladmaster product's claims and all. I don't think the company is honest and therefore its public relations would have to be poor. I wouldn't say you can trust them on warranties. Good luck if you buy a set. If you host a party, plan on it being a pain to get anything back. I don't go there, honesty is very important to me.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

We were referred by friends, little did we know that this is a start of a big mistake that will cost us $7k. I did search Saladmaster online the night before the cooking show but didnt find this site. It would have save us from spending our hard earned money if I read the reviews here. For those who were like me researching reviews about Saladmaster, listen to the people who review Saladmaster poorly - why? Because we do not sell the product, therefore we don't earn commissions or free trips around North America using your money. For those who rated this product 5 star and up, ask them if they are sales reps :) Coz they need their money back using a portion of your money, of course.

The Saladmaster Montreal started last year and I was the first “foolish” and scammed buyer. After the cooking show, she asked me to buy over $5k worth of cooking wares. I felt brainwashed as I didnt hesitate and paid $7k on the spot. When I come to the store to pick up my order, she insisted that we open all the boxes. She even took the smallest pan from a $4k set and showed me how to wash it. I had no clue that in the return policy - OPENED AND WASHED Cookwares are NOT RETURNABLE.

She was even trying to recruit me under her. Since I was still under a spell, I called friends who were smarter than me and all of them refused to book a cooking show as they knew they will also be a victim. I can’t stand to look at the cooking wares as it tells me how STUPID I was and can easily be fooled and manipulated by scammers. I hope this reach review many people who are looking to buy this product. I pray that you won’t fall to this scam. PLS BEWARE!!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I'm not someone who takes the time to review products, but I really feel I should share my experience so it can help others. My wife and I didn't cook. We really disliked the effort that went into it. So we would eat out or have to begrudgingly cook. We went to an event and booked a dinner. We loved the idea of someone cooking for us. The food was so delicious and she wasn't slaving over the meal. I actually enjoyed vegetables for the first time in my life.

Although the product was expensive we realized we would save money if we weren't eating out multiple times a week. We've now had our cookware for 4 years and we truly enjoy cooking this way. It really is such a simpler way to cook. Quite a few of our friends have purchased because of us. They are all very happy with the products as well. Another thing to mention is the customer service we receive. Anytime my wife or I have had a question our salesperson has always been there to help us. That's something you don't see nowadays.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I purchased my Saladmaster cookware in 1988 after using my Mom's Saladmaster cookware when I lived at home with my parents before getting out on my own. To this day, 1/14/2018, I am still using every piece of it and am still in love with this cookware. It looks like new still and I have always used the dishwasher to clean it. No matter how many times I accidentally burn food in it and think I have ruined it, all it takes is a little soaking in soapy water and a steel wool and it looks brand new again.

My 87 year old Mom has recently moved in with my sister (she cannot live alone anymore) but her Saladmaster cookware (purchased sometime in the late 60's) is still in great shape and my sister is now enjoying her cookware as well. In my 60 something years on this earth, I have never made a better investment or seen a better product of any kind.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I purchased a Professional Saladmaster Set. I have found the consultant information in W.A inconsistent and frustrating. Initially we were advised that we would receive a free knife for booking a party which has not been provided despite months going past. We were also promised a gift (frypan) for having a party (with or without a sale) but advised after the party that our guest list did not fit the criteria despite being fully transparent about each guest attending and confirming the go ahead. The consultants appear to be so keen to get as many parties as possible to get their bonuses (overseas trips, sets etc) that they lose sight of pure honesty and courtesy to customers. I am very disappointed with this service and as such have lost faith in this product to refer to others given the inadequate level of client care.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have had salad master cookware since 1990's, this is my second set, which is a larger set. It cost thousands of dollars. I returned a pot due to pock marks inside the pot and a lid due to chipping. We have no one living in our home except for my husband and I. We hand wash, hand dry all our cookware. Saladmaster refused to replace under warranty the lid saying they feel that we abused the lid somehow, and that they only thing they would do is give us the option to buy a new lid at a reduced rate. They also refused to replace the pot saying it is due to using salt when cooking. Well, I always use salt when cooking and don't have this problem on any other pot or pan.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

When I was a teenager (around 12 or 13 years old)... my parents went to a "Saladmaster" party. I can clearly remember playing outside with the other children that were there with their parents. I'm 56 years young now and I still use my Saladmaster cookware. What memories I have with these pots and pans. I hear that there is a lifetime warranty. I would recommend this to anyone. They are durable and awesome!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought four pieces of cookware from Saladmaster which cost me around $2400. The food does taste good cooked in this cookware, but, the electronic components are subpar. I had the tabletop electric skillet and in less than a year, maybe used ten times, the electronic thermostat failed. For hundreds of dollars for a piece of cookware, you think they would use better electrical components.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

This is the most expensive cookware I bought, the representative coming to show the product only cares about their commission. Once they sold the product you're done, if there is a wear and tear they don't care to give warranty and the cost of the cookware is doomed, money down the drain. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF BUYING THINK A MILLION TIMES and DON'T LET THE SALES REP TO LURE YOU. Been there done that. I greatly regretted it and lost my hard earned money.

Original review: June 27, 2017

I purchased a set of pots from Salad Master. I am so disappointed. They opened a credit line without informing me to finance the purchase. My husband asked the seller if the amount already included the interest, he said yes. Well, he lied. Even though I paid the whole amount they continued charging me interest. I tried many times to contact the seller and he never takes my calls. He did not even offer me to pay my set on cash. Please be careful... I do not recommend the product. They don't even include instructions on how to use them. Terrible experience.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I purchased my Saladmaster pots from Amazon.com and the purchasing process was very simple. Saladmaster is well made and durable and the price is reasonable. The handles of the products are comfortable in my hands. The lids fit well. The products can be put in the dishwasher or washed by hand and are easily cleaned. There are also a variety of products to choose from and I can easily find it on Amazon.com.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I first came across Saladmaster while browsing online. The purchasing process was simple. The Saladmaster electric skillet was reliable and worked as advertised. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend this product to family and friends. This product is likely to last for a long time. The Saladmaster cookware and Saladmaster brand provide reliable products that will complete any meal. It is a brand that should be in every household.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I have heard that the cookware is a really good product. The process to purchase was easy and convenient. The pictures and explanation was easy to read. I like that it is titanium. Cooking time is cut in half and that is good for all families that is on the go. I love the products because nothing sticks and cooks really well. I find it is easy to wash.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Saladmaster is a brand that last for along time and its very durable. The price is also reasonable. This brand makes everyday cooking easy to do and feel. I also like that the equipment doesn't stain or stick. Its gentle on your vegetables and on your everyday ingredients. The equipment is very versatile and its worth every penny. I have no complaints. I don't dislike anything at all because its a brand that I would consider. Its a brand that I would look forward in trying new products and trying new recipes because this brand makes you feel like a professional. Its a must have brand if you like cooking a lot in your kitchen.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Bake and rubber, glass Saladmaster cookware is good to use. I will always use Saladmaster cookware. I take it out to party's and family and friends. I have family and friends asking to borrow the cookware. I be glad when they order their own. It cook good. It don't stick to the food. And your food comes out great. I have always enjoy cooking with Saladmaster cookware. I never leave home without it. It's great to use for everything you want to use it for. I love it. It makes cooking a lot of fun. Purchasing it was simple, too.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I purchased the Saladmaster salad spinner from a family member and I've really enjoyed it. It has worked really well for me in my kitchen. I really enjoy using the salad spinner when preparing a meal and I really like the salad spinner for many reasons. It's a reliable product and seems to be very well made. I feel like it is a great product and does exactly what I want it to do.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with my products from Saladmaster! I love this brand. I definitely recommend to my friends, family, coworkers and everyone else. I bought brand new from Kohl’s retailer in Midland, Mi. Best store ever! Great, helpful, courteous customer service along with all other employees! Store cleanliness is in top shape as well. The Salad shooter is so incredibly awesome, makes chopping, cutting, dicing, slicing, easy with potatoes, veggies, cheese and etc… I definitely wouldn’t use or choose anything else! Its blades are awesome, stay sharp and intact. I’ve never had no complaints with my products from this brand! Definitely live up to standards and my expectations! Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Original review: March 30, 2017

Saladmaster is an investment for a lifetime. Some was bought by my parents at a Saladmaster party years ago. It is easy to clean, very durable, heavy, and long lasting. The pans are very attractive and come in so many different sizes. The stainless steel does not cause flavors in your food and you can cook on low heat. I love the sizes of the pans, particularly the larger pans. My favorites are the 4 qt and 7 qt. But I wish it were easier to clean around the handles and it would be helpful if it were easier to find replacement handles and knobs. I also wish the chopper had feet that gripped the table instead of sliding around. But it is a fantastic product. I have since added to the set buying on eBay. It was definitely easy to do.

Original review: March 29, 2017

The people at the store were a big help. The thing I liked the most was how the food processor was extremely lightweight. I could move it around the kitchen if I needed to without a problem and even lift it if I needed to. I loved the product and want to buy other products made by Saladmaster for my kitchen. It was a neat and handy gadget I enjoyed to keep around the house. It was easy to work and the material was nice. It was a good experience and I recommend the product. However, I am left handed and at times it was uncomfortable to me to use the machine. I am use to the inconvenience but sometimes I wish there was just one made for people like me.

Original review: March 28, 2017

The Saladmaster cookware is the best. I have an old set that was hand me down of over 30 years. My mom bought it when she got married, then she gave it to me when I got married. It can be expensive at first, but is a great investment on the long run. The electric pans cook evenly and maintain temperature. They also look great even after 30 years. The quality of the cookware is excellent and I can cook healthy meals for all my family. Once a handle got loose and broke, but I was able to replace it. It was also easy to found parts from a distributor.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Saladmaster is a lifetime warranty in kitchen cookware and utensils perfect for wedding gifts or for when you're starting your own home. It's a really good way to invest your money. It is reliable because you know that no matter what happens to your collection you can count on new ones free of cost and don't need to worry about buying new ones ever. However, it was not easy to purchase it. It's expensive and a big decision to be taken in short period of time or with a representative not too knowledgeable or not too convincing because you have to be sure you're getting what you're paying for.

Saladmaster Company Information