4.3/5 (166 ratings)

About Saladmaster

Saladmaster is a global leader in cookware innovation and dedicated to helping people learn how proper cookware plays an essential role in nutritional cooking and healthy living.

Saladmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: March 28, 2022

My mom send me a Salad master and I could say that this is one of the best gifts I've had as I loved to cook. Saladmaster is the perfect partner in preparing healthy and delicious meals. The meat tenderized exactly as it should be in less time than I am expecting using other cooking pots. Cooking with Saladmaster is a very rewarding cooking experience. It's all worth it.

Hello Marie,

We are so pleased to hear your positive experience of Saladmaster! We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All of our customer comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Original review: March 18, 2022

Cooking is not among my top skills so I was delighted to discover Saladmaster cookware which would help me with the process, in addition to contributing to my health. I love the "dump" method which is so easy, efficient and pretty much a "no brainer" approach. I particularly like the Saladmaster Food Processor which saves me so much effort and time in slicing veggies (I have issues with my hands.). The quality of the cookware is without question top class, and the consistency of heat produced is something I can count on. Cleaning is a breeze plus the fact that being a waterless, oil-less medium, makes for a very healthy equipment. Being Diabetic, I am so thankful that I can create healthy meals. Saladmaster cookware has far exceeded my expectations!

Hello Mila,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I loved using my Saladmaster professional set as it protects the flavors of my food and it cooks fast and mostly I love the waterless cooking. This Vapo-Valve is amazing it creates a semi-vacuum cooking environment that locks in moisture and maintains my food's natural flavor. Saladmaster is one of the healthiest cookware in the world.

Hello Ma Cristy,

We are so pleased to hear your positive experience of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 5, 2022

I bought the Saladmaster because I am sincerely concerned about my own and my family's health and well-being. With Saladmaster I can cook meals without using a lot of water or oil and at a low temperature. While water depletes critical nutrients, cooking with oil adds undesirable fat. Foods cooked at low temperatures and without the use of water will preserve more of their natural vitamins, minerals, texture, and taste. Yes, it is quite pricey but I can say it is worth your money. Because I think that living a healthy lifestyle is well worth the high price that I paid for. I believe that no other product can provide us with the health-conscious lifestyle I want.

Hello Ma. Elinor,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 4, 2022

I grilled my fish in my limited edition elite saute, my fish did not dry out, it smells perfect and taste better than another way of grilling. I am a user of Saladmaster cookware since October 2021 and since then I did not buy oil ever, because I fry my food without oil.

Hello Grace,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: July 19, 2022

I purchased the electric kettle and over 4k worth of other products about 4 years ago. The electric base has failed, and I am told my only option, as the 2yr warranty is expired, is to purchase a whole new kettle for over $700. The base itself couldn't cost much. The policy that my only option is to replace the entire product is wasteful, illogical and bad business. Not interested. Why would I pay big dollars again for a kettle that may last 3-4 years? I'm a doctor that has recommended this product to thousands of patients for years. The technology is great, the company policy on this product is ludicrous. The bad taste left from this will definitely color my comments on this brand moving forward.

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're happy we were able to provide you with a solution to replace your Electric Kettle. Please reach out to one of our Lead Customer Service Team Members at 1-800-765-5795 ext 8510 or email us at here2help@saladmaster.com in the future if you need any more assistance with warranties.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 20, 2022

I was hesitant about the Saladmaster cookware until I saw an in-home presentation. It's literally replaced every other cooking gadget in my kitchen. We have saved so much money because we don't have to cut as much. The time it takes to cook a meal makes it easy to cook every day.

Hello Sharlyn,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: March 19, 2022

We have been using their products for years and enjoy using them many times each day. Saves us time and delivers recipes we use superbly. While they are not inexpensive, we feel they're a great value. They have performed beyond our expectations.

Hello Bill,

We are so pleased to hear about your long-time use and positive experience of Saladmaster! We are always excited to hear about our customer’s experiences!

Original review: March 18, 2022

It cooks evenly on the bottom and sides and is super easy to clean the hardest cooked-on foods just by soaking for a short while. We also love the shredder/cutter that makes cutting vegetables a breeze. We highly recommend this product.

Hello Jesus,

Original review: March 18, 2022

My wife and I bought Saladmaster cookware because we wanted to eat healthier. Our kids are now eating more veggies and we feel a lot more satisfied with our meals. Cooking is a breeze, and pots are easy to clean!

Hello Darick,