Saladmaster

Compare Cookware Brands

Research top Cookware Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I purchased my Saladmaster pots from Amazon.com and the purchasing process was very simple. Saladmaster is well made and durable and the price is reasonable. The handles of the products are comfortable in my hands. The lids fit well. The products can be put in the dishwasher or washed by hand and are easily cleaned. There are also a variety of products to choose from and I can easily find it on Amazon.com.

I first came across Saladmaster while browsing online. The purchasing process was simple. The Saladmaster electric skillet was reliable and worked as advertised. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I would recommend this product to family and friends. This product is likely to last for a long time. The Saladmaster cookware and Saladmaster brand provide reliable products that will complete any meal. It is a brand that should be in every household.

I have heard that the cookware is a really good product. The process to purchase was easy and convenient. The pictures and explanation was easy to read. I like that it is titanium. Cooking time is cut in half and that is good for all families that is on the go. I love the products because nothing sticks and cooks really well. I find it is easy to wash.

Saladmaster is a brand that last for along time and its very durable. The price is also reasonable. This brand makes everyday cooking easy to do and feel. I also like that the equipment doesn't stain or stick. Its gentle on your vegetables and on your everyday ingredients. The equipment is very versatile and its worth every penny. I have no complaints. I don't dislike anything at all because its a brand that I would consider. Its a brand that I would look forward in trying new products and trying new recipes because this brand makes you feel like a professional. Its a must have brand if you like cooking a lot in your kitchen.

Bake and rubber, glass Saladmaster cookware is good to use. I will always use Saladmaster cookware. I take it out to party's and family and friends. I have family and friends asking to borrow the cookware. I be glad when they order their own. It cook good. It don't stick to the food. And your food comes out great. I have always enjoy cooking with Saladmaster cookware. I never leave home without it. It's great to use for everything you want to use it for. I love it. It makes cooking a lot of fun. Purchasing it was simple, too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

I purchased the Saladmaster salad spinner from a family member and I've really enjoyed it. It has worked really well for me in my kitchen. I really enjoy using the salad spinner when preparing a meal and I really like the salad spinner for many reasons. It's a reliable product and seems to be very well made. I feel like it is a great product and does exactly what I want it to do.

I am extremely satisfied with my products from Saladmaster! I love this brand. I definitely recommend to my friends, family, coworkers and everyone else. I bought brand new from Kohl’s retailer in Midland, Mi. Best store ever! Great, helpful, courteous customer service along with all other employees! Store cleanliness is in top shape as well. The Salad shooter is so incredibly awesome, makes chopping, cutting, dicing, slicing, easy with potatoes, veggies, cheese and etc… I definitely wouldn’t use or choose anything else! Its blades are awesome, stay sharp and intact. I’ve never had no complaints with my products from this brand! Definitely live up to standards and my expectations! Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Saladmaster is an investment for a lifetime. Some was bought by my parents at a Saladmaster party years ago. It is easy to clean, very durable, heavy, and long lasting. The pans are very attractive and come in so many different sizes. The stainless steel does not cause flavors in your food and you can cook on low heat. I love the sizes of the pans, particularly the larger pans. My favorites are the 4 qt and 7 qt. But I wish it were easier to clean around the handles and it would be helpful if it were easier to find replacement handles and knobs. I also wish the chopper had feet that gripped the table instead of sliding around. But it is a fantastic product. I have since added to the set buying on eBay. It was definitely easy to do.

The people at the store were a big help. The thing I liked the most was how the food processor was extremely lightweight. I could move it around the kitchen if I needed to without a problem and even lift it if I needed to. I loved the product and want to buy other products made by Saladmaster for my kitchen. It was a neat and handy gadget I enjoyed to keep around the house. It was easy to work and the material was nice. It was a good experience and I recommend the product. However, I am left handed and at times it was uncomfortable to me to use the machine. I am use to the inconvenience but sometimes I wish there was just one made for people like me.

The Saladmaster cookware is the best. I have an old set that was hand me down of over 30 years. My mom bought it when she got married, then she gave it to me when I got married. It can be expensive at first, but is a great investment on the long run. The electric pans cook evenly and maintain temperature. They also look great even after 30 years. The quality of the cookware is excellent and I can cook healthy meals for all my family. Once a handle got loose and broke, but I was able to replace it. It was also easy to found parts from a distributor.

Saladmaster is a lifetime warranty in kitchen cookware and utensils perfect for wedding gifts or for when you're starting your own home. It's a really good way to invest your money. It is reliable because you know that no matter what happens to your collection you can count on new ones free of cost and don't need to worry about buying new ones ever. However, it was not easy to purchase it. It's expensive and a big decision to be taken in short period of time or with a representative not too knowledgeable or not too convincing because you have to be sure you're getting what you're paying for.

I had a friend cook me dinner with her Saladmaster and she started sharing with me about this cookware. I went online and ordered a few things. Saladmaster is a contemporary cookware specifically designed to use on multiple cooking surfaces including induction, gas, ceramic and electric which enables you not to have to buy other cookware for these especially induction. I have used the Saladmaster skillet and roaster and I like that Saladmaster offers faster cooking with their vapo-valve technology, no need to add butter or oil and still have great flavor and its water less cooking method and still get great tasted. This cookware is awesome and I plan on buying more. I use it more than I do the other cookware I own, and I would recommend it to all my friends.

I have used a Saladmaster vegetable cutter that I bought at Walmart for $100. It works really well. I love it. It's amazing. Couldn't ask for better. Have seen products from them at a very high price but this was reasonable and excellent. Is work so smoothly. It's like using a professional products from a Chef's Kitchen. I really enjoy all the features of the Saladmaster vegetable cutter. It gets the job done and for the price you just can't beat it. I would definitely purchase again. I would like to see other products from them and would be more than willing to pay the price.

Saladmaster is sturdy and well made. I like the stainless steel look. I think that it is good for modern kitchens and that busy cooks would really enjoy using these with their family friends and coworkers. I like the weight and sturdiness of the pans. I also like that they are non stick and I can use them with my family and friends without wondering if they will look bad. They are versatile and cooking heat seems to spread well AND evenly. I'm proud of my pans and talk about them often. However, I wish they didn't scratch so easily... that they were more affordable and more readily available to buy. Other than that I love this cookware. I want more.

Saladmaster Company Profile