2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.6/5 (69 ratings)

About Saladmaster

Saladmaster is a global leader in cookware innovation and dedicated to helping people learn how proper cookware plays an essential role in nutritional cooking and healthy living.

Saladmaster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saladmaster?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I was asked by a close friend if I would be willing to come to a cooking demo that is featuring a brand of cookware (she did not mention the name back then) as she wants to help a friend to get a hosting gift. She told me that she was very amazed with the product and thought I might be interested since I love to cook. She further said there was no obligation (on my part) to buy and that she’s just requesting me to attend.

True enough after the demo, I was so impressed with the Saladmaster products, particularly with the food processor and EOC. I was thinking, I could cut down my prep time with the food processor. Even though I love to cook, I’m not so fond of prepping stages especially with onions as after many years of “dealing” with them, I still shed tears chopping them. Still, though very taken with the products, I did not sign up to buy right there and then after the demo. I still need to think of it thoroughly as it is very expensive even with a free item that comes with any set that you purchase. Fortunately, it can be purchased through easy and manageable installment terms.

We first used the food processor when my partner and I made a new batch of our “Achara” or pickled green papaya. The fast chopping and shredding ability; and ease of assembly of the cones, we manage to reduce our preparation and cooking to almost half of our original time. As for the EOC, I was glad that I was able to use it to make one of our favorite foods, Pork Belly Barbecue sans the long wait for the charcoal to be ready and the great amount of smoke emitted during the traditional barbecuing method.

However, as any other good product, the Saladmaster EOC, skillet or pans do have a disadvantage. Unlike with non-stick pans or cookwares, when I do pan-frying or grilling, there will be a lot of burnt materials that would stick to it; and I would really have to wait for the Saladmaster powdered cleanser to work itself and sometimes I would repeat the cleaning or washing process.

Nevertheless, this slight drawback cannot outweigh the financial and health benefits. The product may be expensive at first glance but you are able to own it through easy payment terms, and not shell out a big sum in one go. The product may not be easy to clean if used for barbecuing or pan-frying but there’s the assurance of not putting additional “unwanted and unhealthy items” in your food (In the case when you use non-stick pans that have Teflon or PTFE as coating materials which may be harmful to health especially when used at very high temperature).

Hello Rachel,

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and use of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and reach out to us. All of our customer comments and suggestions are always valuable to us.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I found out about Saladmaster cookware by chance, my Aunt invited us for a demo. Not thinking too much of it I just went along knowing that this is also going to be like the previous demos that I attended, but to my surprise I was awed and amazed at the range of cookware and the healthy options, in this day and age when all of us are so concerned about our health and diet cooking in a Saladmaster cookware is effortless and the food is packed with nutrients, you don’t lose the nutrients in the vegetables as it uses minimal time cooking, I have noticed the greens stay green which is very important so I know that my vegetables aren’t overcooked, I even bake cakes and poach beautiful eggs. I can go on and on....

I initially invested in a basic Salad master cookware set and over the years my collection has expanded and I love them all to bits. In fact I have thrown all my other pots and pans in the house, they are so easy to clean and their after sales is excellent, I had an issue with a handle and it was replaced with no questions.... Overall I think this is the best investment we have made and one thing my husband and I agree.

Hello Shervanthi,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I have been using Saladmaster for more than a year. My new experience help to highlight the significant benefit that I enjoy using Saladmaster compare to other cookware that I used in the past, I list 2 here:

1. Lower heat keep food nutritious - I can have a butterfly chicken breast at 175 Celcius turn to 120 Celcius with the skillet taste delicious, tender and juicy vs oven baked at 180-220 Celcius over 20-25 minutes (per 500 gram).

2. Low heat yet original complete flavour Cantonese soup - The heat from stream that hold inside the pot help the Cantonese soup cook evenly and thoroughly bring out original complete flavour or the soup. You take about half the times or lesser to get the results of boiling soup at low fire on a normal pot for 2 or more hours.

Cooking is an art, I am enjoy creating different dishes using Saladmaster. My favourite dishes are: Korean kimchee soup, stream dimsum (Cantonese "siu mai"), Chicken rice, my husband chicken Briyanni Rice and butterfly chicken. It brings many joy when my husband and myself rush to cook for our dinner and feeling so proud for ourselves when the dinner served so delicious????

Hello Shirlene,

Original review: June 25, 2020

5 years ago I went to a Salad Master party. Was adamant not to buy as I've seen similar demos before. However the quality from those simple food prepared blew me away. I was impressed that it retained the nutritional moisture from veggies, enjoyed a soft and moist cake, even an egg cooked with very little water. I bought $4,000 a set and couldn't wait to try it at home.

I repeated all dishes from memory and was pretty pleased. Sadly I've made micro scratches because I prefer using metal utensils over plastic/silicone. But it's OK as the pots are stainless steel. They just don't look in mint condition anymore but I believe their stainless steel cleaner can help to polish it. Funny story, one of the attendees I met that night, I hooked up with her years later and she's now my wife enjoying my set today, so that night was a double win. :) I didn't get the electric skillet or the shredder which were demo-ed because they weren't in the set and my spend that night was more than I had planned.

Hello Rodney,

Original review: June 25, 2020

Saladmaster Review By Sisay. It was weeks ago when the greatest kitchen purchase in our house was made, one that would revolutionise the way we eat with ourselves, friends, and family for the years to come. Outside of the box it may look like a ludicrous purchase of pots and pans, but if we dig closer, we start to see the incredible benefits it provides and literally make it enjoyable to come to the dinner table again.

Let us do some thinking. You drive for 10 minutes to your local steakhouse and skim the menu, realising there’s nothing under $50 for a nice piece of juicy steak. Your credit card starts to cry as you receive a 600 gram oily chunk of meat with one small leaf, demolished in 10 seconds and failing to make you fool. Now imagine never having these worries, Saladmaster is here. Anyone, regardless of skill, can cook a 5 star restaurant level plate of food that is juicy and beautiful, packed with many different flavours that’ll make your tongue in awe, and leave large amounts of money back into your pocket, for life!

The build quality of the kitchenware is tough and well-built, with it being made out of 316Ti hard stainless steel, that gives many of its incredible and impressive cooking properties and a sense of luxury worth using it, every time you cook. It’s a shame that the amount of oil in the average plate of food is abundant, that can really damage your body if consumed for a long time. However, with the Saladmaster we can flip the tables around, because you do not need oil at all, you may as well chuck it in the bin, because our cooked food is packed with the maximum amount of daily vitamins and minerals in a healthy dose of beautifully cooked food. You can live the life of eating tasty healthy food without the worries of oil and lack of nutrients.

In fact, only a small amount of work is needed to produce these amazing types of foods. You just pop the food in the pan and close the lid. Wallah. Has it ever been this easy to cook delicious healthy food with minimal effort before? It’s got to the point that I can pause the typing of this review, quickly put some dough and some olives and other vegetables to make a pizza, putting it in the Saladmaster pot in 10 minutes, creating a pizza worth $30 in Pizza shops.

On a personal level, this really has revolutionised the way we eat. Within a few months we’ve cycled between beautiful salmon, porterhouse steak, pizza, fish, and chips and more frequently every week. We leave the table with smiles, and plates completely cleaned and wiped of food, rarely seeing any leftovers. Now this will go on for decades as the Saladmaster passes down the family, making it 110% worth the money. Just as the iPhone completely took the phone industry by storm, the Saladmaster has been revolutionising the cooking industry. All in all, this is one of if not the best investment I’ve ever made, and cannot recommend the Saladmaster kitchenware enough for others to try. I can bet my money that when you try this, you’ll never go back.

Hello Sisay,

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

We've had our Saladmaster pots for about 15 years. For cooking I'd say they work good, they do stick a bit and take a long time to heat up. They are also difficult to clean when things do get stuck to them. We're we're also told they were dishwasher safe, not so much as we will learn. We first noticed our pots and pans were warped from the center when we got a new flat top stove. They would not sit flat and were have to prop the handles up to keep food from sliding to one side. We also noticed that all the pots were separating at the lip. I spent months trying to find a rep. In my area until finally someone contacted me. Perhaps COVID is to blame? I shared my issues, the warping they said was due to using too high of heat or putting a hot pan in cold water. These are things we were specifically told not to do and we didn't but he said/she said I have no way to prove otherwise and benefit of the doubt isn't part of the lifetime guarantee.

When I brought up the separation at the lips they blamed it on the dishwasher and yes, we did put them in the dishwasher but we were told it was fine. I guess it was because they were now willing to replace them. With shipping, replacing the pots will cost around $600. When looking at a retail price of $5,200. It is worth it but after having owned this cookware for 15 years I don't think it is worth $600 let alone $5,200. Is it nice cookware? Yes and if it hadn't warped or began separating I would have kept using it without complaint. In the end I bought a Rolls Royce but I'm not paying the price of two Camrys to replace it.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for being a long-time user of Saladmaster. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact us on our toll-free number 1-800-765-5795 and Press #4 for Customer Support and one of our Customer Service Specialist will be happy to assist you. If we can be of further service to you, please give us a call.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My wife and I love to cook and bought a really nice set of Saladmaster cookware, including the oil-filled electric skillet and the food processor. I'm a biomedical scientist and have worked with a lot of implantable medical devices, so I know what 316 stainless steel is all about, and I talked my wife into the purchase when I learned how they were made.

Now, there are a lot of types of stainless that are called "medical grade", but 316 is far superior to all others in terms of corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning. All of the components, after 18 years of heavy use, look like the day we bought them. The oil-filled skillet is great for making ossobuco, chicken parm, and lots of other things, and even though we use the processor constantly for making salads, shredding vegetables, and grating hard cheeses (we haven't bought grated cheese in years — we buy it by the block—shred it, and freeze it) the cones for the processor have not lost their edge at all. We'll be cooking with our set for many more years. There are knock-off products out there, but we would never consider recommending anything but Saladmaster to anyone.

Hello John,

We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and long-time use of Saladmaster. We are always excited to hear about our customer’s positive experiences!

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

One of Saladmaster Dealers did want to give me the set I desired and I bought a professional set back in 2018. They told me to complete the program of selling saladmaster sets to other people (family and friends), once you finish your program you will get the same set that you bought for free. My last set I completed on April 2019. However the manager called me and said you need to cancel the application, the reason behind it is that v12 canceled the application and after a few days they contacted me and said call the customer and asked if he want to continue. Is this a legitimate reason to make my Dealer say that I haven't completed my program? Saladmaster England can you answer my complaint.

Hello Fatma,

Thank you for being a valued customer. We are sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. Saladmaster, a division of Regal Ware, Inc., is a wholesaler selling to a network of Independent Authorized Dealers on a worldwide basis.

So that we can properly assist you, please contact our U.K. office at 44-1785226163. Provide your information along with the dealer’s name and/or business name so that we may process a formal complaint.

Saladmaster Customer Service

Original review: July 23, 2020

I been standdown due to Covid-19 - we have Saladmaster set do about 2 yrs now, my wife usually cooked every meal, now at home start to cook for then, I found Saladmaster set. Was put to used especially the skillets. I’ve enjoyed cooking good food for my family.

Thanks.

Ed

Hello Ed,

Original review: June 30, 2020

Forever in love with every addition to our beautiful set of jewelry that brought health, flavour, colour to our food that we eat everyday. Feeling much healthier, happier and brighter every day spreading the.

Hello Ligia,