Get a Quote

2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.3/5 (193 ratings)

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is a home solution innovator that has established more than ten brands, including Emeril Every Day, PowerFit and Copper Chef. Its products, which include cookware, kitchen appliances, technology and exercise and outdoor equipment, are available on individual brands’ websites and through Amazon.

Top Tristar Products Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Verified

I love Copper Chef. It cooks very good. Everything cooks all over evenly… The quality was very good compared to cost. They were expensive, but sometimes, you pay for what you get....

Verified

I've had some of their pans before and I wanted to try the skillet. It's a pretty good skillet. So far, I like that it’s not sticking. I've had a couple different things from them...

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is an infomercial platform that takes problem-solving ideas and turns them into products. It manufactures and markets innovations on its website. Its products vary in price and quality, but they all serve as niche household solutions, e.g., cordless vacuums, cooling hemp pillows and self-cleaning juicers. You can buy from Tristar’s catalog through its brand websites and on Amazon.

Tristar Products brands

Tristar has launched over ten brands. Some examples:

• Clear TV lets you watch hundreds of channels free, with no contract, monthly fees or price hikes.
  • Contour makes body pillows with therapeutic support that encourage proper posture.
  • Emeril Every Day offers efficient cookware and high-quality appliances like air fryers and ovens.
  • Flex-Able Hose sells hoses made of bungee material that expands and tightens for easy storage.
  • One Power Readers makes lenses that custom-correct nearsightedness.
  • PowerFit provides exercise systems that engage your muscles through vibration and acupressure.

Tristar Products costs

Tristar’s costs are as varied as the products themselves. You can check out Tristar’s brands and prices on Amazon or through its website. Its prices seem fairly affordable; for example, you might pay $135 for a quality air fryer or $35.99 for a TV antenna that gets you free channels with no subscription costs.

Tristar Products FAQ

What brands does Tristar Products manufacture?
Tristar manufactures products for Clear TV, Contour, Copper Chef, Emeril Every Day, Flex-Able Hose, Genie, One Power Readers, PowerFit and others.
Who owns Tristar Products?
President and CEO Keith Mirchandani owns Tristar Products.
Where is Tristar Products located?
Tristar is located in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Can you order from the Tristar Products website?
While you can’t order directly from the Tristar site, you can find a list of its brand websites for ordering online.

Is Tristar Products a good company?

Tristar offers innovative solutions to everyday problems. Its catalog ranges from cookware to foot massagers, and its costs are generally pretty affordable. If you’re looking for long-lasting, practical products, visit Tristar’s website and browse the various brands it’s launched in recent years.

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I tried Copper Chef cookware before and it didn't stay nonstick. But the Titan series is fantastic. I love it and I'd recommend this series. They’re not as nonstick as newer nonstick pans but they come clean very easily and sear nicely. Whoever came up with this did a great job. Any of the stainless-steel stains over time on the area you’re heating. I noticed the stain has gone up beyond that area because I get it hot. Whatever suggestions they have to clean that would be great.

The regular cooking surface is amazing and it doesn’t stain. It’s been in high temperatures too and it’s good. But the lid to the steamer screen shows in the commercial that you can do eggs. I do it but the screen isn’t deep enough for the regular eggs you get at the grocery store. So when you put the lid down, the lid is sitting on the eggs rather than the sides of the pan. I haven't had it crush them at all but I was curious why they didn't make the screen a little deeper to hold an egg when you steam in it.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I get a lot of magazines. When I saw Copper Chef on TV, I thought, "Well I’ve seen the magazine," so I started looking closer at it. I had stainless steel cookware. And back then, I decided that I wanted some nonstick stuff, so I ordered some of the Copper Chef stuff. They're great. I like that it's copper. I was a patternmaker working in a steel foundry, making patterns for castings. I knew about different metals, and I know about copper, steel, aluminum, and all of that, and I like copper. I liked the color and everything. I’m a bowler. Before my wife died in 2011, she and I we went to a bowling tournament. I bought one pitcher each of a man and a woman and I liked the copper color. And cooking, the color stuff just suits me. And it was nonstick, so I got some of it and used it.

The copper colors now remind you of gold. But I’ve always liked copper. I have a nameplate. At the foundry I used to work for, they made nameplates, and I cleaned, polished and painted them. They're made out of copper, aluminum and different alloys together. But they look gold in color, like copper, and I like that, too. It's just that's the particular color I like. Also, I fry eggs in the mornings and I don’t have to worry if I'm gonna put butter or oil in it. I do it, but I know I don't have to. It just makes it simpler. It’s fun and I use it. I would tell friends about it. And if they were interested, I would give them any information they needed.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I kept seeing and hearing about the Power AirFryer. My mother-in-law was telling me about it. I love cooking in a Crock-Pot but sometimes it's just not as fast. I wasn't very fond of my InstaPot. I figured that since the InstaPot wasn't doing it for me, maybe the Emeril would be best. Emeril is a good chef and he's well-known so the product has got to be good. I got the oven and the air fryer. I got them within a couple of months of each and it was during the quarantine. I love the little oven. It's fast. I was kinda confused with the whole heating element thing because I don't really know how all that stuff works. I'm used to just popping it in the oven or putting it in the toaster. But the oven has to heat up first and the first time I used it, I burnt what I put in there.

I cook every night and I'm excited to use my Power AirFryer. I wanna play with it and I wanna learn. I know the possibilities are endless with it but I've yet to have the actual chance to experiment. I tell everybody to get the Power AirFryer. It's great. It's user-friendly and makes everything a lot easier. A lot of people who got it are like, "I already have an oven, but it's more the convenience." It really does make a difference.

The products I've gotten are top-notch. I like how the oven little thingie is stainless steel. It looks swanky. We have an apartment and a house. We're at the apartment for work. I got the oven to go back and forth. I didn't wanna leave it out on the counter if it was gonna look trashy or too much. But the oven doesn't look as such. Even though we're in small quarters, I was able to fix it. The power cooker, on the other hand, I don't leave out on the counter because I specifically don't have the room. But if I did have to, it wouldn't be nice. It's that black material but it's stainless steel. It's nice and it's clean. The first InstaPot that I got was like an absolute joke. But the power cooker is not like that.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Copper Chef was advertised on TV and we bought the original ones. They lasted for a few years. I got two of the original to send back and I took them to the post office today to send it back to Copper Chef. But I changed my mind because it would cost $20 to send them back. For that, I might buy another pan somewhere. So I didn’t send it back. I'll hang on to the pans and probably get something else. It's nice that they're guaranteed for life, which I love, but they're too expensive to send back.

I've gotten other things that have a lifetime guarantee and after five years, they don't know who you are and they don't have a lifetime guarantee afterwards. So it was nice calling Copper Chef and them telling you to return it to them and they'll return the new one. They were willing and accepting to do that. So, I'm thrilled with it. They said that the original ones that we got would be the last thing we’d have to buy. That is true if you turn it in and get a new one but the experience was good. The people on the phone were able to look me up and find me. They knew who I was. They gave me an RA number to send the pan back and they were nice about that. I just got the latest pans and these are not as nonstick as the original ones but they look like they're heavier duty and very durable. So maybe they'll last longer. You cannot make a pan that lasts forever but Copper Chef is doing the best they can.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I had gotten one of these Copper pans that wasn't supposed to stick and it stuck. Every time I use it, it's stuck. When I first got my set of Copper Chef, I washed them like it said, and then I put and rubbed some olive oil in there. But the first time I used the small pan, my egg stuck and I got real upset. So it was really depressing. Maybe I didn't get enough oil in it or rub it enough. So I washed it with soap and water like I did when I first got them. Then I rubbed them with oil. After that, when I've used it lately, it hasn't stuck. So I redone them, and I noticed that when I put the oil in there and rubbed around the second time, a little bit of black discoloration was on the paper towel that I was using. So I thought maybe I didn't get enough of that stuff off or whatever they maybe pre-coated with. But so far, they've been working okay.

I cooked some spaghetti in the big pan and that's about all I've used it for. They're a little bit heavier than I thought they would be because I have a bad arm. So I have to use two hands to lift with a lot. But so far, the little pan has been doing fine and I cooked eggs in it for the second time and it worked fine. So I'm satisfied with them.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I've only cooked a couple of french-fries in the air fryer so far and it was fine.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I like the way the Copper Chef cookware heats. The quality is good. I will introduce my friends to it.

Original review: May 21, 2021

We love the quality of the whole set. I like how it cooks. I’d probably order from them in the future soon if they come up with another sale.

Original review: May 19, 2021

The Power AirFryer is nice and I wanted to cook quick. I love the job that it does. The quality is real good.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I was looking up the Ninja Air Fryer. But I got an email that said the Power AirFryer was a 9-in-1. So I thought that it would be a better product. It was a little bit more money than the Ninja one. But then I got a coupon for a little bit of money off of it. Also, they were giving me some lids for some bowls. So I went ahead and ordered. I like the rotisserie and I've done a pork tenderloin in it. But my wife likes the Air Fryer. It's healthier for her. She makes the mixed vegetable stuff with it and it's all good. It's a good product. We don't have to use the oven no more. It’s worth the money.

The Air Fryer has the drip tray in the bottom. After we do the chicken, I rinse it off, put it in the dishwasher and wipe it out after every use and it cleans up easy. Sometimes it depends on what you're cooking and you don't have to clean it out. But I'm very satisfied with it. The only thing is that it could be a little bigger. If I get a six-pound chicken, it won't fit in there. But other than that, it's just two of us here at the house and it's all we need. It fits on the countertop.

Tristar Products Company Information