2. Homeowners

Tristar Products
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.21/5

Creating #1 Brands Worldwide

Superior innovation at affordable prices has enabled us to create #1 brands worldwide for more than 25 years. With over $1 billion in retail sales, our products solve everyday problems, helping to make life easier and more enjoyable for millions of consumers.

Tristar Products, Inc. Gallery (5)
Tristar Products Get a Quote

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: March 17, 2020

I got rid of all my Cuisinart stainless steel and I have nothing but Copper Chef. Everything that I cook, bake, roast, sear--it’s all perfect. I don’t necessarily wear out the piece, but I move it ‘cause I have a couple of homes in Kentucky and then here. I wanted to have them in both places, plus I have an RV and I have to have it there. It’s amazing. I have no qualms with the price. If the price went up on it, I’d just have to pay it because there’s like imitators out there. It peels and the other brands aren’t as good quality and have spots. You’re gonna get what you pay for.

We have a farm and we have our own beef. Ours are grass-fed beef so they’re not as fatty as regular. And there are some cuts that if you don’t slow roast them, they’re not as tender, but if I put them in the Copper Chef with the lid on in the oven, and I make my own roux, it’s the best meat you’ve ever eaten in your life. It’s really amazing. Some have to add a little bit of avocado oil but when you’re baking and when I sear it in the Copper Chef, it’s good.

I do a lot of like egg bakes in the oven, and I would like to see the smaller pans have lids better compatible with them. I'm sure when you’d use it just for frying eggs and then you wash it and be done with it. But if you want to bake something in it, the lids are what makes it. If all the pans had glass lids, that would be so much better. Overall I love Copper Chef Cookware.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

So far, our Power Air Fryer Oven has had a few mixed results. The amount of time that it suggests for certain items is way too long. We’ve had a few things that have been sufficiently overcooked. We ate them, but they were not so good. Then we have had others where we’ve reduced the time intentionally, and those have turned out pretty good. We’ve had the most success with French fries and that type of product, and leftovers have turned out really good in the air fryer. We had one pastry item that my wife tried, that was one of the ones that was way too long in terms of cooking time, and it came out a crispy critter. We had chicken parmesan that also was very dry as a result. It browned nice, but the chicken itself was very dry. So, we have to still experiment more with what’s the right time for the types of foods we prepare.

The front door on the air fryer sticks a little bit. You really have to pull on it to get it to open. But that may be intentional for it to be an airtight seal when it’s cooking, but it’s harder to open than like your normal oven door. Also, the multiple shelves that go inside the air fryer don’t slide in with enough ridge on the inside to easily support them. If you don’t put them in just right, they’ll tilt and drop to the next level on one side. So, if they had the ridges on each side just a little further out into the oven itself that the trays would slide easier into the air fryer, that would be an improvement. Other than those, I like that the air fryer is small, easy to clean, and is certainly faster than a regular oven but still provides the ability to brown and crisp items versus what a microwave would do. The quality is good. We got a rotisserie attached to it. We’ve also got another item that was included which is the Power Quick Pot.

Hi, Glen.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I was so excited about seeing the AirFryer Oven on the TV and seeing all the advertisement about it. I thought that would make a fantastic addition to my kitchen. But I only got to use it for about a month, and I am sending it back. I can't use it. I have a neuro disease, and I thought the AirFryer Oven would make things easier. But the buttons on the unit are so super sensitive. I was going across the keyboard, trying to figure out what I was supposed to use, and it would turn it on. So I had to turn it off and then go through the whole thing again and try to figure out what I was doing. So it kinda made it harder and harder.

We used the rotating basket and we made French fries in it. That was awesome! Then we did some chicken strips in it and that went great. The only thing I didn't get to use was the rotisserie. We used the oven for everything. I cooked all kinds of stuff. We did turkey burgers in it one night. It was great, but I always had to have someone here with me to use it, so that they could push the buttons. So it wasn't gonna work because there's not always somebody here. But it is an awesome thing. It really outdates your stove. And cooking in a skillet is no longer necessary.

I had my girlfriend bring pizza one night. We put pizzas in it to see if it would work on pizza, and she was delighted on how it made the crust. But they should make the product more handicap friendly. Other than that, I have no complaints. It works fantastic. It was a good piece of equipment. I am returning the AirFryer Oven and I'm getting the Power Grill. So I'm still getting another product from them because they're an awesome company. It is very easy to go to their website and find anything we wanna know. So that's really awesome too.

Hi Sally Fiste,

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I bought my Copper Chef this year and everything I bought is working perfectly. But there is one pan that messed up and I need to send it back to get it replaced. It's my square skillet which was one of my favorite items. I’m sorry that I didn’t get the bigger skillet because when you’re doing pancakes, you need a wider pan. There was a larger size of that skillet, but I could still work with that one because I forgot I had the smokeless grill and that has the griddle on it. Still, that is a nice pan and I would rather just replace it if I’m allowed to.

Other than that, I love the quality of the products that I got from Tristar. With me having cancer, I needed stuff that would be simple to use and I thought that in my condition, all the items that I bought from them would be perfect for me. I really love every single one of them, even the power pressure cooker. I’ve made chili and cooked all kinds of stuff in there. I like how you can sear food in it and it makes my beef much more tender. It’s faster to cook on it, too. And if you need more time or you wanna cook it long, all you’ll do is push the button and it’ll start all over again and do what you need it to do.

I have the air fryer oven as well and I use it all the time because I don’t wanna fry. When frying in the air fryer, the food is still crispy. Also, when you take French fries and put them in there, they’d come out just as crunchy and crispy. And I liked that everything is set up on its own heat. If it’s 350 degrees, you just push a button and you go sit down. You don’t have to stand up over the stove. I just bought the roaster, too and that is amazing. I cooked my turkey breast in there for Thanksgiving and it cooked it beautifully. It was tender and juicy.

The induction plate is so nice, too because if you’re cooking something with a lot of folks coming, and all four of the burners on your stove are being used, you can take out that induction plate and put your pot on it. When I did a meal for Thanksgiving, I have put stuff in the induction plate. Even in the summertime, if you wanna keep your food warm, you put them on the induction plate and your food’s all warm. You don’t have to reheat it. All in all, I’m amazed with all of Tristar's products. They are excellent and I recommend them to everyone that I’ve talked to when they’re talking about buying pots and pans. I told them that there’s a lot of them out there and they shouldn't buy anything but from Tristar. It’s a really good company.

Hi Teranell Kirksey,
    Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

My son enjoyed using the air fryer on certain things because his children really like it. So I decided to purchase one since he was staying with us for a little while till he got his house all back in order. So far, it seems really good. One thing I’m really appreciative is the recipe book. I got three recipe books and I did make one of the turkey roasts with the bacon wrap. I struggled a little bit with it. It actually got too big, so the recipe book didn’t tell the size to kinda stick with. I wish it did. But other than that, I really liked the recipe and the idea. It worked out good. After, I finally figured it out.

When I purchased the air fryer, I also purchased some other pieces to go with it. I got a couple of gifts such as $100 worth of food coupons. It was almost like part of the sales pitch if I bought a couple more items to go with the air fryer, then I would get that whole package. Power Air Fryer had a couple of different packages, and as you went up in a package, you received a couple of more gifts with it. So, it was okay. But now, I haven't figured out how to claim that. I’ve gone through with trying to do the number thing online but I didn’t have the luck. I don’t know what I did wrong. Other than that, I got a good return for my dollar and my wife enjoyed it. My grandkids really like the food out of it because a lot of the stuff they like come out of it exactly what they want.

Hi Melvin,

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I was so excited my daughter got me this as a gift. As a cancer patient I am trying to eat more healthy. I found this product does not air fry, it doesn't rotisserie unless you want to smoke your house out since the heating coils are on the bottom. It takes much longer to cook anything that just putting it in the oven. If you want to throw frozen fries or pizza rolls in to cook them with less clean up, this is for you. If Tristar was an upstanding company, they'd recall this item and replace it with something that actually has a good review. Don't waste your money, I don't even have the heart to tell my daughter she wasted hers.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Return policy is a rip off! I purchased Emeril Lagasse 360 air fryer at 11:30 PM and tried to cancel it at 10 AM the next morning. They told them it was going to be a gift but we found out our mother-in-law already got one the next day. I was told the order was processing so it couldn’t be canceled they hadn’t taken the money it hadn’t shipped. It was less than 10 hours later but they could do nothing about it. The representative told me I just need to take it back to FedEx and return it to them. The air fryer came. I took it to FedEx but what they don’t tell you is you have to pay a shipping fee and cost me $115 to return the air fryer. Although there is a 90 day money back guarantee they don’t disclose the shipping fee. Their cancellation policy completely sucks!

If a product has not been shipped yet they should be able to cancel it for you. I have never dealt with a company that does not pay to have something returned if you don’t want it! Therefore I will never order another product that is associated with Tri Star if this is how they’re going to treat their customers or potential customers. Beware the shipping return fees are outrageous! As far as the air fryer goes I can’t tell you anything about it because it’s not an item I was interested in! It was supposed to be a gift. She’s lying.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I purchased the Contour Legacy Leg Pillow and received an email confirmation of said order. The email included photos of the pillow. The pillow I received is stripped down. I sent them a photo of the pillow I received and asked for the pillow as ordered. I received a reply advising they would look into it within two business days... That was three weeks ago. Buyer beware.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I've always known about Copper Chef because they are on infomercials. But this specific pan that I purchased was from the creator himself since I happened to follow him on Instagram. During COVID everybody was cooking from home. He happened to be demonstrating, and someone in the comments asked what pan was he using. He responded and I used that to google it specifically. I'm familiar with Copper Chef, but I always thought they had that copper look. When I saw that he had his own line, that led me to looking at his infomercial of all things it can do and I went forward with it.

I like my Jet Tila Copper Chef Titan Pan. It's my go-to now. It came with a big pan, a frying pan, and some other things. It's our everyday tool that we use 'cause it gives us best of both worlds, nonstick and be able to sear. I definitely would recommend it to others. I have recommended it to my brother who also likes to cook. I've also sent the link to another friend of mine that happened to be looking for pans.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I liked what I saw with Copper Chef Cookware and purchased it to upgrade my pots and pans. I've owned it for just a few months now and I like that it doesn't stick. It's easy cooking and very even cooking. The quality is nice and the cleanup is very easy. I'm very satisfied with it and will tell my friends to buy it.

Tristar Products Company Information