4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Tristar Products Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I bought my Copper Chef this year and everything I bought is working perfectly. But there is one pan that messed up and I need to send it back to get it replaced. It's my square skillet which was one of my favorite items. I’m sorry that I didn’t get the bigger skillet because when you’re doing pancakes, you need a wider pan. There was a larger size of that skillet, but I could still work with that one because I forgot I had the smokeless grill and that has the griddle on it. Still, that is a nice pan and I would rather just replace it if I’m allowed to.

Other than that, I love the quality of the products that I got from Tristar. With me having cancer, I needed stuff that would be simple to use and I thought that in my condition, all the items that I bought from them would be perfect for me. I really love every single one of them, even the power pressure cooker. I’ve made chili and cooked all kinds of stuff in there. I like how you can sear food in it and it makes my beef much more tender. It’s faster to cook on it, too. And if you need more time or you wanna cook it long, all you’ll do is push the button and it’ll start all over again and do what you need it to do.

I have the air fryer oven as well and I use it all the time because I don’t wanna fry. When frying in the air fryer, the food is still crispy. Also, when you take French fries and put them in there, they’d come out just as crunchy and crispy. And I liked that everything is set up on its own heat. If it’s 350 degrees, you just push a button and you go sit down. You don’t have to stand up over the stove. I just bought the roaster, too and that is amazing. I cooked my turkey breast in there for Thanksgiving and it cooked it beautifully. It was tender and juicy.

The induction plate is so nice, too because if you’re cooking something with a lot of folks coming, and all four of the burners on your stove are being used, you can take out that induction plate and put your pot on it. When I did a meal for Thanksgiving, I have put stuff in the induction plate. Even in the summertime, if you wanna keep your food warm, you put them on the induction plate and your food’s all warm. You don’t have to reheat it. All in all, I’m amazed with all of Tristar's products. They are excellent and I recommend them to everyone that I’ve talked to when they’re talking about buying pots and pans. I told them that there’s a lot of them out there and they shouldn't buy anything but from Tristar. It’s a really good company.

Hi Teranell Kirksey,
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I like my Copper Chef cookware well. I got a smokeless grill for me, and I also got one for my daughter. Then when I was on the site, I saw the other stuff, and I like the looks of it so I bought it. I use the cookware daily, on and on, and it does well. It doesn’t stick. On the square type pans, Copper Chef needs to look at it because the heating doesn’t go all the way out to the ends when you’re doing induction. It gets out there, but it’s not as hot on the actual outside of the pan like their skillet. As long as you have it a half-inch in the center, you’re fine. But you get right up against the edge, the edges don’t cook as well as the center. Still, Copper Chef is great. And I know they said don't put some of the stuff in the dishwasher, but it actually works in a dishwasher well. I’d recommend Copper Chef.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I’ve had the Power Air Fryer for a couple of months now and there’s so much more I could do with it than the regular air fryer. I had an older model of the fryer that didn’t have a divider in it and I could only cook one thing, and it had to be a small portion. I like the Power Air Fryer because I can cook three different things if I want to. I did a Hasselback potato. I had to score the potato but not all the way through, then put the butter over it while cooking it. However, the butter all ran down to the bottom of the drip pan. I tore up a piece of tinfoil and folded it and put it under so that the butter didn’t all run to the bottom. It sat in the potato or the potato sat in it and when I was done cooking, I took the butter and poured it over the top of the potato. I started with the potato then cooked the steak on an upper tray. I went according to the book, but I cooked it a bit too long.

I’ve cooked biscuits and chicken and I made beef jerky. I also did some avocado chips. But I’d like to get a small roast to do the rotisserie and I’m afraid that I don’t understand how to set it up. At my age, I need visual instead of reading. Also, I cooked steak and the racks were kinda hard to clean. The other night, when I was doing the chips, I googled and asked if I could put parchment paper in the fryer and I was told that I could use tinfoil or the parchment paper because it would save a lot of the clean-up.

The only problem I had was that even though it was supposed to be non-stick, the air fryer was getting the brown spots and it looked dirty. I even called the company that I bought it from where they manufacture it and they told me it was one month out of warranty. It would cost me $25 for a new basket, but I said, “Forget it.” The basket is clean. I wash it. I was very disappointed because I thought it would stay more prestige-looking, but it didn’t. All I’ve used are the racks and if something dries on it, it is hard to get them unless you soak them, which I’ve been doing. I noticed the racks are starting to show a bit of color and I don’t know how to get them off. I’ve tried using Brillo, but it is not working either.

Also, I bought the fryer to get the $100 worth of groceries but unfortunately, I have not been able to cash in on that because I have an iPad and I was told I need a computer for that. I put a bummer on it because I don’t have a computer handy. Other than that, my air fryer is working perfectly. I love it for cooking chicken. I love wings in it and they turn out perfect. They are nice and golden brown and crispy. I’ve also taken a Reuben sandwich and stuck it in the air fryer. I reheated the sandwich and the air fryer did great. I would recommend it. In fact, I sent my air fryer to my daughter because she didn’t have one.

Hi Regina,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer unit that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We are on propane out here in the boonies and it’s expensive to have it delivered. We have three 25-gallon tanks and we fill them ourselves. It’s a pain and it’s expensive firing up the oven to reheat and do things. My daughter has a different kind of Air Fryer and I thought it sounded like a good idea. My wife recorded Power Air Fryer's video on the television so I saw their video. I called and they ended up upgrading me to the Elite, which is bigger. We've had the oven for a couple of weeks now and it's been a learning experience.

I would go on the internet, figure out recipes and figure out how to do things. The key is understanding how it works because memorizing all of somebody else’s recipes isn’t what I like. I can’t learn from my daughter either because hers is totally different. Hers is also a toaster and I don’t see whether this would actually toast like a toaster. But I moved our toaster oven to a different place and put this where the toaster was in the kitchen. The reheat is really handy though because it heats things nicely and doesn’t get them soggy like the microwave does. I copied their grilled cheese thing and done that with a deli apple sausage. I cut it in half and reheated it then put it on bread and toasted it like that with cheddar cheese. That was pretty good.

We also did pizza and flat bread in it, and it worked better than in the oven because it wasn’t soggy. It tends to get soggy in the middle with the way we make it. It wasn’t this time because it was on the screen thing and it got heated from the bottom. But in putting the two of them in, I had them done halfway then switched the trays. The trays were kinda close together though and the top tray is kinda tight. it's like the sides of the thing aren’t parallel so it’s tighter at the top than at the bottom. I also had to figure out how to do breaded things correctly. When I got them the first time, it tasted good. Fried chicken tasted okay but it wasn’t crispy enough. But on the next time, I got them crispy. I've had to learn but in having the Power Air Fryer, I haven’t used the stove and the propane anywhere near as much.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My husband bought me a red copper pan, but it wasn’t good. I have the flat surface, Corningware top stove, and it didn’t sit straight, and I didn’t like it. That sparked him into getting me another one, a different kind. He saw Copper Chef Cookware on TV and he ordered some for me. I had mine from last Christmas and we like it. However, I cook eggs in my one square pan and they stick. Normally, before this, I’ve always used spray, PAM, but the directions say, “Don’t use PAM.” I think I’m going to have to for that pan. I absolutely love my big square one for making sauces and things. I have some cast iron skillets that I use for things like cooking sausage and hamburgers and things like that because I figured that they take it better. I don’t know what happened to the little square one. I might have cooked some pork chops in it and it didn’t like it. I bought the little oven cookie sheet pans and I use it regularly for biscuits, and I love it.

I had one pan that wasn’t great, but I would recommend Copper Chef Cookware. The other pans I have are wonderful. I also bought something that they had on sale for my family. I bought it for my sister and my daughter. You can always get one bad one and I warned them very carefully, “Don’t use the scratchers or anything on it.” I think they’ll enjoy the products.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

We wanted a small oven for our RV and went with the Power AirFryer Oven for all the free stuff that came with it. I like the speed that it cooks in and the diversity. You can do anything with it. We also got the stainless steel racks and so far, we're okay with the quality.

Hi William Losey,
Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

We have a little issue our Power AirFryer from Tristar. Every once in a while, it doesn't detect that it was closed. Still, we like it so far. It cooks like a convection oven, but faster. It’s quick and easy to use. Plus, it cleans up nicely and all the parts inside work the way they were advertised. So far, we've done candy-covered nuts, roasted nuts and pizzas with it and it cooks really nicely.

Hi Fran Pugliese,

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

My husband sent me the instant pot and the air fryer in separate shipments. We’ve used both of them and it takes some getting used to with the amounts of breading if he’s frying chicken legs or porkchops. There’s a little learning curve, like you should spray the racks with cooking oil so that stuff does not stick. We tried to do some hot wings and we fried them, and then we were flipping them to make sure that they were getting good coverage and crisp all the way around. Everything was sticking and pulling breading off. I said, “We’ll just need to spray it,” so that’s what we’ve been doing.

So far, we like doing breaded fried porkchops, chicken legs and drumsticks. The drumsticks are my husband’s favorite because it gets the whole leg crispy and the meat is very well-done. The oven is well-made and fairly easy to clean, except there are lots of little crevices at the bottom that crumbs can get in and it’s not easy to clean. If they were to make the whole inside of the unit out of one piece out of rolled metal instead of nuts and screws, it would be much easier. Other than that, it’s great.

Hi Trudi Freeman,

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

One of my granddaughters likes deep flat fried foods, and so I gave one Power AirFryer to each one of my daughters. I got the larger ones because I thought it would be better. The ordering experience was good, and so was the shipping. The Power AirFryer dehydrates and it does other stuff. One of my daughters said that she tried to make a cake in it, but she didn't think she could change the thing to bake. She said it only fries and couldn't be set to something different. She made meatballs in there, too. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Hi Pat Winter,

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The first time I have ordered the cookware online. And then this last time where I ordered about eight pieces, a friend of mine saw it online so I ordered some more. We love it, so we’re changing all of our pots over to Copper Chef. It’s non-sticking, easy to clean and very good cooking. It heats up very well. My husband bought the whole set of six pots. Then we bought the deep one, then he bought the extra large skillet, and I just bought five for myself. We own about 13 pieces, and then I gave two to my daughter. I got one for a daughter, three to another daughter and my son will be getting two for Christmas. I’ve been spreading them around. The last order I bought enough to give out as gifts. I recommend it highly.

Hi Desire Person,