It's that easy Request Information
4.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

641 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We are on propane out here in the boonies and it’s expensive to have it delivered. We have three 25-gallon tanks and we fill them ourselves. It’s a pain and it’s expensive firing up the oven to reheat and do things. My daughter has a different kind of Air Fryer and I thought it sounded like a good idea. My wife recorded Power Air Fryer's video on the television so I saw their video. I called and they ended up upgrading me to the Elite, which is bigger. We've had the oven for a couple of weeks now and it's been a learning experience.

I would go on the internet, figure out recipes and figure out how to do things. The key is understanding how it works because memorizing all of somebody else’s recipes isn’t what I like. I can’t learn from my daughter either because hers is totally different. Hers is also a toaster and I don’t see whether this would actually toast like a toaster. But I moved our toaster oven to a different place and put this where the toaster was in the kitchen. The reheat is really handy though because it heats things nicely and doesn’t get them soggy like the microwave does. I copied their grilled cheese thing and done that with a deli apple sausage. I cut it in half and reheated it then put it on bread and toasted it like that with cheddar cheese. That was pretty good.

We also did pizza and flat bread in it, and it worked better than in the oven because it wasn’t soggy. It tends to get soggy in the middle with the way we make it. It wasn’t this time because it was on the screen thing and it got heated from the bottom. But in putting the two of them in, I had them done halfway then switched the trays. The trays were kinda close together though and the top tray is kinda tight. it's like the sides of the thing aren’t parallel so it’s tighter at the top than at the bottom. I also had to figure out how to do breaded things correctly. When I got them the first time, it tasted good. Fried chicken tasted okay but it wasn’t crispy enough. But on the next time, I got them crispy. I've had to learn but in having the Power Air Fryer, I haven’t used the stove and the propane anywhere near as much.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I cooked frozen barbecue chicken in 30 minutes with my Tristar cookware. I'm a good cook but that just made it easier. The product got that big screen on there. It's just amazing. It's pretty good technology.

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Power AirFryer Oven. We appreciate it! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

You can view all of our current recipes online and we will be adding more to accommodate your favorite recipes. Here is the link below for you to check it out.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I received this air fryer for Christmas and have used it almost every day since. I have only used Teflon coated utensils in it. I have placed both pieces in the dishwasher per the instructions. The basket and the piece the basket fits in are rusting because the coating has come off. I would like the basket and bottom piece replaced. I tried to send an email on the Tristar website, but it would not let me send the email.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Skillet started to stick after less than 10 times. Returned the skillet 9/15/18 for replacement or refund. They never responded and out of courtesy you think they would. The shipping cost was almost as much as the skillet. I know they received it because I have the tracking number. We re-seasoned again after 4th use but it was still sticking. We bought on Amazon and the seller was Creative Innovators and they said they couldn’t do anything beyond 30 days and we’d have to contact the manufacturer. We contacted Tristar and returned the product and have never heard back.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I purchased a Power Smokeless Grill on 10/13/18 as a Christmas present. When she set it up to use it would not turn on. She followed the instructions and troubleshooting directions, but it still didn't turn on. I also tried at my house and it still didn't work. I called for a shipping label to return it and was told the warranty had run out and was told I couldn't get a replacement or refund. So I am stuck with a worthless grill and am out what I paid for it. I am very angry with this company and will never buy another product from you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My mom has several Copper Chef pieces and then I ordered through Facebook because they had a special for $8 a pan. I've had the cookware for about a month now and I like them. My children can cook in them and I'm not distracted. I would recommend Copper Chef.

Hi Tracie,

We are so happy to hear your feedback! Please like and follow our Facebook page through this link below:

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I order and said 4 payments, where they pre authorized my account for $69.99 and so I didn't check my bank again until a week later. They shipped items but looks like they tried charging me for full front. After the pre authorized fall off. I don't have $279.00.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My mom likes the Copper Chef cookware and I wanted to try it. I've got the cookware for a couple weeks now and it's really good so far. I like its nonstick feature. It takes a little bit longer for the pan to heat up, but it's good to go once it's heated up. I like the quality too.

Hi Michelle,

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My daughter gave me the Power AirFryer XL for Christmas yesterday. She ordered it from QVC. I read all instructions then plugged it in and turned it on. I immediately knew something was wrong. Something attached to the fan is hitting on the inside of the unit. It’s a very loud metal to metal scraping sound. I turned it off and looked at the book. Troubleshooting can’t help when it’s on the inside. Then I read the warranty. Wow. Let me just say if you get one that’s broken throw it away. It has a 60-day warranty that can’t be transferred.

Ok. So my daughter would have to return it. At her expense. With the receipt. AND send a check for $19.99 and a description of the problem. So basically if you get a piece of junk like I did then you either spend another 30 or 40 dollars and wait for them to tell you if you wasted your time and lost your money. I don’t know what she paid for it but it was a waste of money. Reading the warranty will tell you all you need to know about the integrity of the product and company.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My husband bought me a red copper pan, but it wasn’t good. I have the flat surface, Corningware top stove, and it didn’t sit straight, and I didn’t like it. That sparked him into getting me another one, a different kind. He saw Copper Chef Cookware on TV and he ordered some for me. I had mine from last Christmas and we like it. However, I cook eggs in my one square pan and they stick. Normally, before this, I’ve always used spray, PAM, but the directions say, “Don’t use PAM.” I think I’m going to have to for that pan. I absolutely love my big square one for making sauces and things. I have some cast iron skillets that I use for things like cooking sausage and hamburgers and things like that because I figured that they take it better. I don’t know what happened to the little square one. I might have cooked some pork chops in it and it didn’t like it. I bought the little oven cookie sheet pans and I use it regularly for biscuits, and I love it.

I had one pan that wasn’t great, but I would recommend Copper Chef Cookware. The other pans I have are wonderful. I also bought something that they had on sale for my family. I bought it for my sister and my daughter. You can always get one bad one and I warned them very carefully, “Don’t use the scratchers or anything on it.” I think they’ll enjoy the products.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Copper Chef was part of the infomercial for the Power AirFryer. When I ordered the AirFryer, I got a couple of pans for an additional price. However, I returned the AirFryer and kept the pans. I also ordered several more that came as an advertisement on sale via email. I like the pans. They cook evenly and they work nicely on my NuWave heating plate. One of our most favorite pans is the seven-and-a-half-ounce pan with a lid on it. We use it almost daily. It works fabulously for cooking rice, Pasta Roni and cooking for the two us. It is the perfect size to cook things in.

I have had Copper Chef for eight weeks and we use them every day. I also used it the whole holiday season while I was making cookies and for melting chocolates. I ordered a couple of the round cake pans and I love that it fits an entire box of cake mix in it so I do not have to use two pans on a much big cake. We have also ordered some of the cookie sheets that are very nice. I ordered a 9 x 13 pan too that has dividers and I have used the pan that has the wire rack on it. I made bacon-wrapped meatballs over for Christmas and they all fit in the pan and the drippings dripped through. It was a great little thing to use for that. Moreover, Copper Chef is easy-care pans. They clean up nicely and we enjoy using the cookware. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in using them.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Our daughter and one daughter-in-law each had Copper Chef and they liked it. As a consequence, I tried some and have now gotten a whole bunch. I gave our two daughters-in-law and daughter a bunch for Christmas and we've become a Copper Chef family. We have a camper and the little three-burner stove doesn't cut it when I have to cook for several people. I have an induction thing and the Copper Chef works just as well as with the induction thing as it does with the stove. Plus, the clean up is a breeze.

Some of the recipes that come with it are great and I use some of the recipes every day. I've used Copper Chef every day for about a year and some of them have gotten great work out. And I don't have to use very high heat. It does a fantastic job of cooking eggs. Our favorite to cook on one is chicken cacciatore. The cookie sheets are great and wonderful. I'm about ready to donate my other ones to Goodwill. I also like using the little grill pan that comes with the Wonder Cooker. I tell people that if they like to cook, Copper Chef is great. It is well worth a try.

Hi Maureen,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I heard things about the Copper Chef cookware and on Christmas time, I didn't know what to get for my boys and their families. So, I bought them both a set from QVC. One of my sons used it and told me how much he liked it. Then it went on sale and down the price so I bought myself a set as well. Ever since, I've been addicted. I love the cookware. They don't stick and they're easy to wash. They're also pretty and I just really like them.

I use the biggest square pan which they have with that long handle or with two handles like a casserole. I can use it to make wings and I can do all kinds of stuff with it with a basket. Then I have a square skillet that is 9 inches and I use that a lot. But my husband doesn't like the cookware and said that they're too slippery. Other than that, I have also purchased three times on the $8 specials. And now I see a couple more things but I don't need five things, so I haven't ordered anything. I'd tell a friend to order the Copper Chef cookware and I'd tell them about QVC. I'd also send everybody the $8 link so they could see the specials.

Hi Terri,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

We have an induction stove, so we thought it was good to buy the Copper Chef cookware. But for the shipping, they were insisting on buying five and that was not consumer-friendly. Also, there is decoloration in some of the cookware. They changed their color after usage and I don't know what to do with that. We have the products for more than a year now. We are not always cooking and the copper color changed to a different color on the griddle and a couple of things we purchased.

Other than that, we experienced very slow heating in the induction stove. The steel griddle we normally use quickly heats up but the ones from Copper Chef take a lot of time for heating. They are heating up but not fast as some other steel thing we normally use and that is a negative point. But overall, their deep griddle is one good. The cookware are also easy to clean up and they're nonstick. Those things are very good and they help. Still, I wouldn't recommend someone else to buy the Copper Chef cookware.

Hi Rajagopal,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with some of the Copper Chef items that you purchased.

Please provide the information details below for us to check and pull up your order details on file:

-Order number
-Zip code

-The email address you used upon placing the order

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Ordered 8 Copper Chef items for advertised price of $8 each. Credit card was charged $64 immediately but didn’t get any feedback for almost two weeks. Finally got a notice that one item was unavailable but the rest would be shipped shortly. Got a notice today that the other 7 items are “unavailable” and would be removed from my order. In other words, my order was cancelled but no info on getting a refund. Stay away from this offer and do not give them your credit card info.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I liked how Power Air Fryer showed how their fryer oven worked and what it did. However, on TV, they show all the chicken in it. But then there's really no room in it to show what they do on TV. I can't fit the racks on top and I gotta keep rotating 'cause the top burns. Plus, when I bought it, TV showed only three payments at that price and they stuck me with four. So, I paid the full thing off and it cost me more than what they advertised. I think my fryer oven is junk. I've tried it three times and I haven't touched it since. It's good for warming up some old chicken for as long as I ain't putting that much in it. It's also good for doing French Fries. Even so, I'm steadily opening it to move the top down so it doesn't burn. Neither does it circulate air like they say.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I purchased the Power Air Fryer oven from Tristar due to its body capacity but I had to wait three weeks to get anything. They sold it when they were out of stock. I'm also gonna return it since it's too expensive and I found other ones that are much cheaper. Plus, I get burned on the side when I try and disconnect the rotisserie portion which they didn’t show or talk about on TV.

Dear Jesse,

We are sorry that your recent purchase did not work for you. Please remember to return the entire items back to us for us to process a refund. Please follow the return instruction below for you to return your order.

Your RA number is the order number that was emailed to you in your order confirmation. The number starts with 215. Please make sure you include the entire RA number on the outside of the return package.

The address to ship your return order to is:

Tristar Products Inc.,
500 Returns Road

Wallingford, CT 06495

Here are your Order Number 2150T-2018-42-329-041. Your Order Number will serve as your RA Number.

To ensure your return is processed quickly, please include your order number or the original shipping label to your returned package. You can also send it back in the original packaging; just make sure to cover the original shipping label with your return label.

Please include also a letter or a note with your full name, address, the reason for return and a note stating that the return is intended for a refund.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I wanted something that wasn’t Teflon, and a friend of mine had Copper Chef, and I loved how it cooked. So, I ordered. I own almost everything Copper Chef has made. The first set I bought still works brand-new. I would tell my friends how well Copper Chef cooks, how it doesn’t tip, and how much I love it. I’ve had a couple of friends that have ordered Copper Chef after I talked about it.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I'm so disappointed to learn today that my order that I placed on 11/23/18 and I was told was shipped on 12/8/18 has actually not been ordered/shipped. I finally was able to chat with online chat today to find this out after listening to the recording saying it takes 5-10 business days for an order to be delivered. This was a Christmas present and an order for 7 items. I called the Customer Service line at the suggestion of Marge with online chat and was on hold for two long periods of time to speak with first a regular CS person, Richard, and then a supervisor (Kinisha?). The supervisor's connection was so noisy and loud with background noise that I could not understand her and she was clearly offshore. I was advised there was nothing they could do to expedite shipment of a replacement order so I will not receive my 7 items by Christmas. This is very disappointing all around.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I got some of the seven inch cook pan, a grill, some knives, and the big roaster from Copper Chef. Their price was really good. I really enjoy cooking in them. They're easy to clean, and I also find that the food has a good taste to it after you cook. I like them so much that I'm thinking of getting rid of my other pots.

Hi Dacey,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Copper Chef cookware. Please like and follow our Facebook page through this link below;

Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I wanted cookware that don’t stick and from what I read on the reviews, Copper Chef was a lot better than the others. I watched a lot of video reviews and it seemed to be the best one. It was more expensive than what I wanted to pay for a new set but it wasn’t too bad. I was lucky enough to get the $8 sale. To be able to buy about eight items that were legitimately cheap was awesome. I got all the bakeware, the pots and pans and the Dutch oven.

One of my pans was bent though and I didn’t know it until after I got it out of the package. The company that I bought it from was going out of business so I wasn’t able to take it back because they had a no-return policy. But other than that, the cookware were all very amazing. They work really well. I even melted cheese in it and it didn’t stick. In fact, I bought my family members some because it’s so good. I bought my sister the $100 Dutch oven for Christmas and she got it early and she loves it. I would suggest Copper Chef Cookware to anybody. If you are gonna get something, get those, because they seem like they’re gonna last a lot longer than any other pans.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I used to buy the Greenpan and I really liked them. And then, I bought a Simply Ming from HSN and I liked that too. I like the styles of the copper pot and I knew Copper Chef Cookware was similar but it turned out better. I bought two cookie sheets, two bread pans, two muffin pans and cake pans. I've got the skillet too and I love the little Instapot looking thing, the rice cooker. They had a thing on Instagram where you could get them for $8 apiece and you have to buy five. I've done that twice and I bought more than five. I have bought 14 pieces and they have very good quality. I've had it for six months now and I like that nothing ever sticks to it. I've already bought some as gifts and I told everybody how awesome they are.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Last Christmas, my sister-in-law sent me a square pan with a lid and I was really impressed with it. I did pork chops in it. I browned them and then added two cans of mushroom soup and let it simmer. The pan did a great job with no sticking at all on the bottom of it. Then I had gotten online and at Copper Chef's website, I found a lot of the automatic egg thing for boiled eggs and omelets. All that was on sale for eight bucks so I ordered several of those for gifts and for myself. I also hear a lot regarding the Copper Chef online and that’s why I made the purchase. But I have yet to use the little eggy things you put in hot water because I like the automatic. All in all, the quality is good so far. I’m impressed with Copper Chef and I would tell others to go ahead and purchase it as well.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

The Power Air Fryer oven is something that helps. I like its overall quality and I like that it is able to reduce or get rid of the food's fat content.

Hi Wayne,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer Oven that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I saw the Copper Chef commercials and said I was gonna buy one pot to see if it does exactly what it's doing on TV, and it did so I bought more of them. I love that I can cook anything in it and they don't stick. I live in Louisiana and we're always cooking big pots of good food. I can make gumbo one day, or the next day, I can make a roast or spaghetti. I can put stuff in the oven like shrimp with corn on the cob and onions and cook it all in there and I don't need to dirty a bunch of other things. I also have the little seven-inch pot which I love and use every day. When my family was working offshore, I didn't need to pull out the big pot and just used that little one. But I would love it if they could come out with a set for people who are living alone and have different types. Overall, it's been a great experience with them and there's no number high enough to grade their quality. I gave my pot to my daughter for Christmas last year when I got mine and she uses hers rather well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We saw Power Air Fryer on TV and my husband thought it was a good idea. We ordered online and the process was very simple. We've had it for about two months and with the few times I've used it, it seems to do okay. I haven't tried anything complicated on it, just frozen food-type stuff. We used the fryer for one product and it didn’t turn out how I wanted it. It’s new, so I'm still trying to experiment and think of what to do with it.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We don’t eat food dripping with grease. I'd heard my wife on Facebook with her cousin. They live in Texas and he went and bought a Power Air Fryer. He said that he just loved it, and he'd rant and rave about it all the time, so I decided to try one out. My favorite thing so far about it is the jerky. Normally, I would order my jerky. Now, I can make my own and I know exactly what's in it. The French fries work real good in it too. I've fried fish in it as well. I've also fried chicken fingers in it and I haven't had any complaints so far.

I have a little problem with the dishwasher though. I got a nice dishwasher and the screens pretty much stay clean themselves. Whenever I do my jerky, there's really not much residue, but it seemed like the dishwasher has a few problems with getting the grease off that round basket and out of that regular basket itself where it needs to be hand washed. But the overall quality of the product is excellent. I'd rant and rave about it all the time.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I saw the Copper Chef Cookware advertised on TV and I wanted to try it. The non-stick feature made me purchase their products. I've owned my cookware for about a year now and everything seems to cook just fine. I also purchased the 10-inch deep dish skillet. The overall quality of the Copper Chef products is great. I'd recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The capability and the pricing in comparison, Power Air Fryer is the most economical one. Overall, its quality is good. The three racks on it have been my favorite things, but they seem a little bit flimsy to me. I'm generally happy with my Power Air Fryer.

Hi Kevin,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My wife had one Copper Chef skillet and we've had it for about a year and a half. For Christmas, I ordered three sets for my daughters, one for each one of them, and then a set for my wife of skillet, a deep roaster pan, and another deep pan. I had one other small skillet for my wife, but I did notice that it wasn't worth a crap. It's supposed to be a small skillet, but it's barely big to put an egg in. But so far, the quality of the items I purchased is fine. They're pretty good products, and I bought them when they were on sale because otherwise, the price was too high for the product.

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Tristar Products Company Information