It's that easy Request Information
4.16/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

579 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

One of my daughters has a set of Copper Chef and she was raving about them when we were all on vacation. I signed online and that time there was a special going on where if you buy five, then you get it for a certain price. I had seen Copper Chef in advertisements before but knowing that my daughter really likes it, and especially with the price, that spurred me to try it too. I also didn’t see anybody that has as good a deal as the online one. In fact, I had a second order and I gave some to a friend of mine, where she would probably order the rest of the set.

I've had the cookware for only a few weeks now and I’ve used it all. I’ve used the air fryer, the cookie sheet, and the little basket. I have frying pans 1, 2, 3 as well as the big square one. I also have the 8-inch smaller one and I especially like the small pan that has two handles. I would really like to get the big roaster but there’s only two of us in the house now. So, all the 5 pans are perfect for my husband and I. The cookware is really good quality and does everything that the website says. I have a gas stove and I like the fact that I don’t need much to keep the pan cooking, which is a good thing. Copper Chef actually does work so go buy it.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We’ve had Paula Deen, Gordon Ramsay, and all kinds of cookware. We’ve also had a couple of Red Copper that would warp when you put them on a hot fire. I thought of trying the Copper Chef and our experience with it was wonderful. We even bought sets for our children and our grandchildren, and it has been going on for the last few years since Copper Chef started putting the cookware out to a sale. The quality is great. I’m always asking my children and grandchildren who use the cookware and they love them. They don’t use some of the stuff that they’ve gotten other than the Copper Chef because they withstand the high temperature, 850 degrees, and they can be put on stovetop or oven. They are also easy to clean and they don’t warp.

We’ve ordered some mini skillets and the deeper pans back when they first started selling on the market. My wife and I have ordered six Wonder Cookers and the Air Fryer Oven, the rotisserie-type deal. I got two or three saucepans coming that I’ve gotten with the Air Fryer Rotisserie Oven. I also got another induction plate to come, but we just got them now ahead of time for Christmas. I always get the insurance when I order and I take up the whole product insurance policy on it. I would advertise for Copper Chef because they are great.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I saw via Instagram that a friend of mine was cooking a whole fish in her Copper Chef cookware. So, I wanted to try the big square pans to cook whole fish since I like to fry. Furthermore, Copper Chef's cookware is versatile, so I can use it to steam as well. Since getting my Copper Chef, I've used it once, cooked on top of the stove with it and put it in an oven to bake. It has worked fine thus far. I recommend Copper Chef.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The Power Air Fryer oven we got from Tristar is worth the money. It's very well-made and easy to use. I like the rotisserie part. Since we are eating healthier, we decided to buy the product, and it works great. I’ve heard other people talking about it too and I haven’t heard anything bad about it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I bought the Power AirFryer Oven. I mainly bought it for the rotisserie in it. Using it instead of the stovetop or the oven is convenient.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for ordering and thank you for choosing Power AirFryer Oven. We are certain that you will absolutely love it! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

The Power Air Fryer was advertised as doing all kinds of great things. However, I sent it back as my cooking experience wasn't as advertised. I cooked French fries and chicken on it and neither one of them was up to par. It wasn't that great so it wasn't worth what we spent on it. Other than that, the quality of the oven was good but I'd tell friends that I was dissatisfied with it.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We saw a Power AirFryer oven in an infomercial and we thought that we could use it to cook food quickly. We purchased one from Tristar and we were able to use it for three days. Its quality is okay, but we really didn't care for the way it has to be operated. We tried cooking chicken in it and the chicken came out not done. We had to keep putting it in. We also tried to cook fries in it and they came out burnt. For us, it's more trouble than worth and so we decided to send it back.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I saw Copper Chef on television where they swirl the food around the pans and it goes off. I bought the small pans, which I've had for about six months now, and I like them. I do my eggs with them mostly. The food doesn't swirl around and fall off the pan, though. It might have been because I’ve added oil to it, but if it sticks at all, it comes right out when you wash it. I've ordered the bigger one too and I have some other fried food in there. So far, I’ve been pleased with Copper Chef products that I have also ordered some of the other things that they have like their brownie tins which seem to work well. I’ve recommended Copper Chef to my family and I’ve bought some for them.

Hi Nancy,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

The Power Air Fryer has good quality and I like it. I purchased it because all the grease drips out in your pan down below and you get less calories. I also don’t like heating up the oven all the way all the time. Using the Power Air Fryer, I fry pork steaks, regular steaks, hamburger and chicken nuggets. I like how the food stays nice and moist on the inside and it still gets brown on the outside. I've done several things in the fryer and I've got a lot more I'd like to try on it. I've got all the accessories too.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We are trying to cook healthier and so far, I've used the Air Power Fryer for the chicken about four times. But the product is not really what they make it seem on the commercials. What they tell you is to cook on the three tiers but you have to really adjust that. When I filled up all the three tiers and cooked the chicken, they burned a little as a result of some of them being up high. Now, I use one little rack as opposed to all three. The fryer is okay though. It would work.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I like my Power AirFryer oven from Tristar Products. I felt like it was a good idea for me to get it to save calories. It saves time, too. I've made carrot and potato fries in it. They came out just as good as if you were buying from the store, especially the carrot fries because if I don’t want that starch and I have a taste for something like French fries, I'll use that and make carrot fries. Sometimes, if I want something sweet, I'll still use the carrot fries and put a little cinnamon on it. I've used the rotisserie part where it has the wheel and I've put chicken on there. I did a rotisserie chicken. I've done ribs with the spits on there. I've used every single thing possible in there to make sure it comes out right. I even used the dehydrator. I also made some apple chips, which came out good. I used the dehydrator and I sliced them up. My thing is to save calories instead of eating junk food or some.

The oven has everything on there, and I just glimpsed through the book and I might even use some of the recipes. The reason why I wanted it was the dehydrator and to make fried foods, I don’t have to use the oil. I just use a little bit of pan spray. I had problems with the oven because I ordered it and it came in two days but it came empty. I just had the air fryer oven but I didn’t get the accessories with it and I've had problems trying to get everything. It took a few weeks before I got all the accessories that I was supposed to get.

I was really uptight about it because I had to go through a lot of drama to get to speak with someone. I was upset because I had it sitting there for so long but I couldn't use it because I didn’t have anything to put into. I didn’t have any trays. And if anybody were to ask me about it, I would tell them, "Don’t get it," because of my experience. But I do tell them, "Make sure you have everything if you order it." Other than that, I like it a lot and I'd recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My husband was having some health problems but he liked cooking, eating and a lot of things like French Fries. I thought having the air fryer would be better because that way, he can have fried foods and I don't have to eat them. We got the Power Air Fryer Oven and it looked like it worked better than other brands. Also, it was a little bigger and had different attachments that went with it. It's also very useful. My husband passed away a month ago so it hasn't been used since but he loved it and we were very happy with it. I have told many people what I thought about it and many of them have bought it.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I've had the Power Air Fryer for a couple of months now and I also have the little roller case and the little prong units. I've done a few things in the fryer, like French fries and heating up a couple of things, and I'm quite satisfied with it. It's nice and I like it. I've also recommended it.

Hi Henry,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I decided to purchase a Power Air Fryer so that I wouldn't be frying a lot of fat and I've not seen some other one advertised. It came with the skewers and with rotisserie. I've had it for three months now. However, I'm not really pleased with the oven. It's noisy, which is my main complaint, and they made it appear a lot larger on TV than what it really is. Also, nothing seems to really get brown on there when frying stuff and when I do wings, they don't get crisp enough for me. It does part of the job that they advertised but it doesn't do everything that they advertised. I'm not happy with it.

Hi James,

Your order is outside of our 60 days money back guarantee. You may visit the link below for you to view our warranty policy.

Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My daughter purchased the Power AirFryer oven for me. I was gonna order it but she beat me to it and gave that for me as her Father's Day gift. I'm a chef and I like any kind of cooking gadgets that make things a little easier and quicker for me. Especially when I'm at home being that I'm always at work in the kitchen. The oven came in a week after Father's Day and I've used it almost everyday since. So far, everything is good and its no-grease feature is my favorite part about it. It's also easy to clean up.

Hi Antonio,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. We highly appreciate your feedback. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The Power Air Fryer Oven cooks well. I've had it for about three and a half months and its quality has been okay.

Hi Winfred,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer Oven that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Purchased our 1st Power Air Fryer XL at our local Sam's Club on 5/27/18. Followed cleaning instructions (fryer basket/outer basket) - I have hand washed with mild dish detergent and soft sponge. I have never put them in the dishwasher, although it says dishwasher safe. However, now the outer basket "special non-stick surface" is peeling and rusting. Fryer basket is very difficult to clean. Spent $120 and this has happened after only 3 1/2 months of use. Very disappointed in this product. I did send a message to TriStar Products customer service about my concerns a week ago. They have not responded.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

My son got the big Power AirFryer Oven for me as a gift for my birthday. The one thing I don’t like is that it takes longer to cook than I thought. But everything that I've placed in it has turned out good. Plus I'm not using any grease. It’s not really messy and it’s very easy to clean. My daughter and granddaughters have the little Power AirFryer Oven, and they love theirs.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Our Power Air Fryer oven works really good. My mom saw it on TV and pointed it out to me and we tried it. We got it around June and we got most of the accessories with it such as the rotisserie thing. It's easy to use and I like how it cooks chicken, and the quality seems really good. I'd tell others that they should get a Power Air Fryer oven too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I've had my Power Air Fryer for two months now and I love it. My brother told me about it but what sold it to me was its infomercial. I've cooked chicken, spare ribs, and sausages in it and everything has come out perfectly. It's also easy to clean. You need to get one.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

There are certain things you can do with the Power Air Fryer that I didn't think I could do with my bigger oven. And they make crispier fries out of the freezer than the microwave. It is hard to get a good one out of the microwave. Also, the Power Air Fryer was the best that I could find so I bought it and I have it for about eight months now. It does everything it said it could do and cleanup is pretty easy. It is a handy item to use and a really good product overall. It sends out a lot of heat for such a small unit and I wouldn't advise to cook with it in a camp or anything like that. It is pretty good for being in your house and it gets just about as hot as your big oven does. I also have the Power Pressure Cooker and I'd tell others to go and purchase these products.

Hi Robert,

The Unit’s outer surfaces may become hot during use. Do not operate the appliance on or near combustible materials such as tablecloths and curtains. Do not place it against a wall or against other appliances. Leave at least 5” free space on the back and sides and above the appliance and do not place anything on top of the appliance.

Please let us know if you still have any other questions and concerns.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

You're not gonna go wrong with getting a Power Air Fryer. We've had ours for three months now and it's really good. My favorite thing about it is making french fries and doing jerky. We love our Power Air Fryer and we've told everybody about it. Go get one!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Have use my oven for french fries but today I use the rotisserie and did a chuck roast and it only took 30 minutes to do it. It came out so tender and juicy. Have purchase smaller air fryers but couldn't do a roast with the rotisserie. It makes so much difference. I love my Power AirFryer Oven. Would not give it up for the world.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I got Copper Chef Cookware so stuff wouldn’t stick when I’m cooking. However, one pot needs to be sent back because it started sticking and I couldn’t cook anything in it. When the company sent it to me, they also sent a return address form bill which I need to put in a box then send the item back to them. They would then send me another one. Other than that one, most of the cookware work perfectly.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We love our Copper Chef Cookware and we bought Copper Chef for every member of our family two Christmases ago. We like the ease of everything and the handiness to put it in the oven. With the first couple of pans that we got, the staying power was not there. The pans were discoloring and it may have been the utensils that we used. But other than that, every other one is working fine.

Hi Debby,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

One of my coworkers raved about Copper Chef Cookware so much and it sounded like I would have an easier cooking experience if I got their products. The $8 specials they have are awesome and I keep picking up pieces all the time. So far, I've purchased the 11-inch and 9-inch pans with the lids. I also have the baking rack, loaf pans, and two of the round pans. I have the ones with the little mold that you can put in it and the cute little square pans with the little silicone lids as well. I also have two cupcake pans, the baking crisper, and the other crisper, too. I have the egg things as well, which are the only things that I don’t really like because stuff sticks to them.

I love my Copper Chef cookware and it is awesome that you can cook something on the stovetop and pop it in the oven. But for some reason, the round skillet doesn't fry eggs right, though the problem is probably with me. I either cook the yolks too hard or the egg is still runny. Other than that, I'd tell friends to throw away all their other pots and pans and get Copper Chef Cookware.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I like that the Copper Chef cookware washes easily. However, the griller that is like a zigzag is very hard to clean. When I cook a piece of chicken or eggplant on it, that does not come off. I have to scrub and scrub and I'm not a big fan of that, so I don’t use that anymore. Also, the cookware all looks white now. I have OCD and I clean the cookware really carefully, but from just a little rubbing against it, all the paint has come out. And then, when the bottom gets a stain on it, it doesn’t come off no matter how much I scrub. Also, the frying pan's blade at the bottom sticks up a bit, so when I put the oil and I wanna fry something, the oil drifts away on the side and nothing stays in the middle. I can cook a lot of stuff in the pots but it's a hassle to fry something in the pans.

I don’t like Copper Chef's customer service. When the item is defective, they give me a really hard time. I bought the brownie pan from QVC and the inserter was loose so when I tried to put the blades in them, the very sharp blades fell down and landed on my foot. I called QVC and they said they were out of stock, so I called Copper Chef several times and they kept sending me blades but they weren't for the pan I had. I explained it and I gave them the size and the stock number, yet twice they sent me the wrong blades. And then, they sent me a blade that belongs to some other item, so I gave up.

I waited until the item came back on QVC and I bought two. It was unfair to me as I had to buy another pan because Copper Chef couldn’t replace the part and QVC didn’t have it. Then I ordered a bunch of items and they came in a plastic bag, and one of the items was all banged up. I called Copper Chef and they told me that I have to go to the post office, return it at my own expense and they were gonna replace the item by sending it back. That made me really angry so I threw away the pan.

The product itself is good but those minor stuff need to be fixed, especially their customer service which needs to brush up on their manners and cooperation. I have everything from their baking to cooking to frying. I even have two of the little stoves and my sister has everything. I buy so much from Copper Chef and then they send me something that is all banged up and they are not willing to replace it. They make me do all the work and I don’t appreciate it. On the other hand, when I buy from Amazon, they replace something that is defective right away and they don’t give me a hard time. Nevertheless, I like Copper Chef and I encouraged all my friends to buy it.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Once, I needed new cookware. I saw Copper Chef on TV and I liked what I saw. Also, I have bought some of their other products like the air fryer, the chopper, the bacon crisper, and the loaf pan with the insert and I assumed that I would get the same quality. I've used the loaf pan for brownies and I like that it makes things easier. You just pop the brownie out and there’s a piece. I've had the cookware for a year now and I love the ease and the versatility of being able to put it in the oven and/or the stove. All the products I've bought seems to be just as they're advertised. I would get Copper Chef products for my friends because I like them so much. Once, I got an email for all the items that were $8. I work in the business where we buy stuff for our agents to get as recognition gifts and I bought $160 worth of those items so that we could give those away as recognition gifts.

Hi Gabriel,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef products that you purchased. Thank you for sharing your experience and we highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The products of Copper Chef Cookware looked good and were something new so I wanted to give it a try. They have better offers and their products have better quality. We have owned the Copper Chef for a year now and it's amazing and we love it. My husband was a chef for years and he says that it's a great product. My son was making pancakes last night on my little griddle and he loved it as well. I like that nothing sticks on the cookware and I don't have to use any oil or butter. I've been slowly trying to buy from Copper Chef when I catch good deals and build up my collection of it. They have great value and are awesome. People could get rid of everything else, buy the Copper Chef cookware products and they'll be set.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I liked what Copper Chef Cookware said in the ads and the type of thing that they could do. So, I purchased from them and I have owned my cookware for about six months now. My favorite thing about it is when it doesn't stick when I'm cooking. It is also easy to clean. The overall quality of the item is good, but after a while, it wears off a bit, which is disappointing to me. Still, I would recommend Copper Chef.

I talked to my sister and she got a different brand which has a limit in the amount of heat she could put on it, which was disappointing to her. With the Copper Chef, I can heat mine and not worry about that type of thing. My adjustment on that was I had to get used to how fast the thing cooks. Also, I like using my old metal utensils but I can't use that with my Copper Chef. They recommended using either wooden or bamboo or plastic-type utensils on it. Other than that, I use my cookware every day and I like it.

Hi June,