4.02/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

686 Tristar Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 16, 2019

I used Power Air Fryer Oven once and I used the cooker that came with it, both of them are fabulous. On the day that I got it, I did a roast on the oven and it came out good. It actually came out a little bit dry, but it’s only because I added more temperature to it or more time than I should have. My wife did the red beans and rice with the cooker and it was awesome. So overall, I like it.

Hi George,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer unit that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I knew about Power Air Fryer Oven through my daughter. We're trying to eat a little healthier and she loved her fryer. We really like the rotisserie. Our first one quit, and we had to send it back. But they sent another one right away. That process took 10 days. I would tell others to get one.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I recently ordered five items for $8.00 each. I ordered two (2) 9.5 inch square lids and two 9.5 inch square deep pans and was willing to pay an additional $4.00 each to upgrade the pans with induction plates. The items were accepted along with fifth item ordered and I was emailed that the entire order would be shipped in seven (7) to ten (10) business days due to a high volume of orders that had been made. Anyway, I finally got an email that the order was shipped.

Upon reviewing the invoice, I noticed that the two 9.5 inch square pans were cancelled. I ended up receiving two lids but NO pans. I called customer service and gave them my order information along with my email address. The operator said the company would issue return approvals for the lids. That was mid-February and it is now MID-MARCH. I am still awaiting the return slips. I have ended up with two lids but have no use for them because I do not have any pans. SO-O-O-O UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Gregg **.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Your company has an extremely disappointing product and warranty. My Power QuickPot stopped working altogether yesterday. I called and they said the E4 error is total failure. They will not replace it since it's been more than 60 days. I have cheaper kitchen appliances that are 20 plus years old and still working, I take good care of my things. This crappy product worked for 90 days and died. I will be replacing with a better brand.

Original review: March 8, 2019

There are so many options with our Air Fryer oven. We're doing ribs, chicken, rotisserie, we're doing it all. Everything is easy. Also, we got a pressure cooker and the rotisserie and we upgraded everything. The clean up of the items is easy. Everything is just side by side and we can do both of them at the same time.

Hi Jeffrey,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: March 7, 2019

Copper Chef was cheap, so I figured I'd try it. I got one pan and I've had it for two months and it works good. It doesn't stick anything to it. The quality is good overall, and it was a good deal.

Hi Julian,

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef pan products that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: March 6, 2019

My husband got me some Copper Chef cookware for Christmas and I love it. I prefer it since the food tastes better with it. Also, I like that I can use it on top of the stove or in the oven. In fact, I’m using it right now to cook dinner. I love the crisper where I can crisp and that's how I'm doing my chicken right now. I really like that there's air underneath and it bakes all around. Overall, I like all of the items that my husband purchased for me. But he got me an egg maker and I did eggs in it, but it only worked once and then it quit. I just ordered another one. But other than that, the Copper Chef cookware is great and I’ve been buying it for my girls.

Hi Jane,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 5, 2019

I am very angry with Tristar more than the product. I ordered and received the smokeless grill on 1/1/19. Two books were included in this order but were not received. THESE ITEMS ARE STILL INCLUDED IN YOUR INFOMERCIAL! I have called and spoken to 11 different customer service agents who all told me the books were out of stock. The last agent I spoke to on 3/5/19 said the books had been shipped and I would receive them in a few days.

Today I received an email stating order was cancelled because they were out of stock and that I would not be charged. These books were included in original payment. I know I can download these books but I prefer to have the books in hand and they were included in original order! I think you have missed the boat on fulfilling this order. I probably have all the Copper Chef products and have been a huge promoter, but AM VERY DISAPPOINTED in your lack of responsibility in completing this order. Thank you for listening!

Original review: March 5, 2019

My daughter told me about the Copper Chef cookware, so I purchased it. As for the cost, I got in trouble with my wife because we've got too much stuff. But I've used the cookware with the basket thing and it has been okay so far.

Hi Jerome,

Original review: March 4, 2019

My Copper Chef cookware has excellent quality. I heard there was a site on the internet that did the $8, so I bought the last year’s model. I like that the cookware is easy to clean. I would show my friends what I have and give them the website.

Hi Gail,

Original review: March 3, 2019

The Copper Chef has a good quality. I like using the rack where I can put the bacon on and let the grease drain. Then the bacon comes out crispy. I enjoy the cookware and in fact, I ordered some skillets too.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I have the Power Air Fyer oven and I like it. I've cooked fries in it and did it without grease. The quality is good and I recommend it. I also gave an air fryer to my son-in-law for french fries.

Hi Shirley,

Original review: March 1, 2019

Power Air Fryer looked interesting on TV, and we've had it for three months -- it has held up so far. Although we haven’t tried all the features yet, we haven’t found one that we have not liked. We do hash browns, mozzarella sticks, and popcorn chicken with it. We also did a chimichanga last night and it seemed really nice. However, on the packaging, they said microwave and oven, and we tried to make it correspond to that. We’re learning to gauge how long we need to cook food. Nevertheless, everything comes out pretty well.

Hi Allan,

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I've had my Copper Chef pans for about a year now and I’m happy with it. The quality of the cookware is good as advertised and it has no Teflon on them.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I had a Copper Chef Cookware pot a long time ago and I added to it when I saw it. I liked the price and the quality is fine. It is non-stick but it does stick. I’m not satisfied because I have some that stick less.

Dear Edward,

Thank you for the feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Seasoning your pan also will help extend the life of your nonstick pans. Here are the steps in re-seasoning the pan:

2. Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Using a paper towel, rub the oil all over the entire INTERIOR surface of the pan.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The Power Air Fryer does a good job. I mostly cook chicken and steak with it. Also, I like the rotisserie feature of the air fryer. Overall, it's a good product.

Hi Jess,

We are so pleased to hear your feedback about the product! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My dad had one of the Copper Chef Cookware pans. I used his pan in his house and I liked it. They had a great deal on the infomercial a year and a half ago, and I bought one. I like the non-stick stuff. However, I noticed that the cookware nicks pretty easily. Other than that, I would recommend Copper Chef.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for recommending Copper Chef Cookware products we highly appreciate it.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We are very pleased that we bought our Power Air Fryer. We love it. We had a smaller air fryer before, and we liked it, but my husband liked this one because it had more features to it. We cook everything in it from onion to steaks to roasted chicken. We just did not realize that we had to purchase a certain other part to bake a cake in there. And it seems like every time we call, they're out of them. So we've just stopped calling on that. Other than that, the product came at a very reasonable cost and it's of very good quality.

Hi Katherine,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product that you purchased. You can visit our Parts and Accessories page for the Power AirFryer Oven, Elite and 360 at https://www.unitycarts.com/PAFO_Parts_PAOPARTTW/cart.aspx. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I wanted to try Copper Chef's non-stick cookware. I've owned their products for two months now. The products seemed good at first but the non-stick properties don’t last very long at all. After a couple of times using it, the food still sticks to them just like regular cookware does. They weren’t advertised as if I had to recoat them. Its coating is supposed to just last, and it doesn’t. Other than that, the cookware seems to be of solid material and I still use them. I wash them and have to use a little oil in it. They are good quality products, and I just accept them for what they are.

Dear Carl,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. To avoid the sticking issue of the pan, please be guided to set your cooking temperature into low to medium only as it is the suggested heat setting for most cooking. Pre-heat the pan also for at least 3-5 minutes and make sure it is hot enough before you start cooking.

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I’ve had the Power Air Fryer for a couple of months now and there’s so much more I could do with it than the regular air fryer. I had an older model of the fryer that didn’t have a divider in it and I could only cook one thing, and it had to be a small portion. I like the Power Air Fryer because I can cook three different things if I want to. I did a Hasselback potato. I had to score the potato but not all the way through, then put the butter over it while cooking it. However, the butter all ran down to the bottom of the drip pan. I tore up a piece of tinfoil and folded it and put it under so that the butter didn’t all run to the bottom. It sat in the potato or the potato sat in it and when I was done cooking, I took the butter and poured it over the top of the potato. I started with the potato then cooked the steak on an upper tray. I went according to the book, but I cooked it a bit too long.

I’ve cooked biscuits and chicken and I made beef jerky. I also did some avocado chips. But I’d like to get a small roast to do the rotisserie and I’m afraid that I don’t understand how to set it up. At my age, I need visual instead of reading. Also, I cooked steak and the racks were kinda hard to clean. The other night, when I was doing the chips, I googled and asked if I could put parchment paper in the fryer and I was told that I could use tinfoil or the parchment paper because it would save a lot of the clean-up.

The only problem I had was that even though it was supposed to be non-stick, the air fryer was getting the brown spots and it looked dirty. I even called the company that I bought it from where they manufacture it and they told me it was one month out of warranty. It would cost me $25 for a new basket, but I said, “Forget it.” The basket is clean. I wash it. I was very disappointed because I thought it would stay more prestige-looking, but it didn’t. All I’ve used are the racks and if something dries on it, it is hard to get them unless you soak them, which I’ve been doing. I noticed the racks are starting to show a bit of color and I don’t know how to get them off. I’ve tried using Brillo, but it is not working either.

Also, I bought the fryer to get the $100 worth of groceries but unfortunately, I have not been able to cash in on that because I have an iPad and I was told I need a computer for that. I put a bummer on it because I don’t have a computer handy. Other than that, my air fryer is working perfectly. I love it for cooking chicken. I love wings in it and they turn out perfect. They are nice and golden brown and crispy. I’ve also taken a Reuben sandwich and stuck it in the air fryer. I reheated the sandwich and the air fryer did great. I would recommend it. In fact, I sent my air fryer to my daughter because she didn’t have one.

Hi Regina,

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I had seen the Power Air Fryer on TV. I had a smaller one and so I went to buy a bigger one at a fair price. So far, I have owned the air fryer for three months and I enjoy using it. I like using it for meat. It doesn't dry the meat out. Also, I like it for baking.

Hi Roberta,

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Somehow Tristar managed to sell a "Copper Chef Wonder Cooker" to my nearly senile, nearly 90-year-old mother who can no longer cook. She answers the phone to every scam artist, so maybe that's how they sold it to her. Maybe she saw an infomercial and called them. In any case, once I learned about it, I took the unopened box from her to return. I got the order information from Tristar Products customer service website, TristarCares.com, and called the company. Even though the package was never opened, and I explained the situation, they refused to accept a return. The rep kept yammering about company "policy." I can't remember the last time I encountered a company that would not accept a return of an unused product under any circumstances. It says a lot about the kind of company this is.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I purchased Copper Chef cookware because it was good. I've had it for over a year and it's better than a regular Teflon pan. But it sticks a lot. What you see on TV is a bunch of baloney. I think all cookware retailers are the same. I have one of each and my eggs in the morning still stick. Copper Chef has the $8 special for the egg maker thing though and I love it. You can do seven to 14 eggs in it. You just put a little bit of water in it and plug it in. It cooks for a certain amount of minutes then it turns off. You can make hard-boiled, soft boiled or whatever.

But I'm not happy with trying to order stuff because you have to order five items and I've ordered every item on there except the meatloaf pan. That's the only thing I really wanted but it's out of stock every time. Then when it's in stock, there's nothing else I can buy for $8. So I feel like I got ripped off on that one. I was satisfied until I couldn't get my meatloaf pan. I've happened to buy $40 worth of stuff that I don't need or I already have. Copper Chef should send me my meatloaf pan.

Dear Theresa,

4. REPEAT each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.

We do offer Copper Chef Perfect Loaf Pan, here is the link below where you can place an order.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Most of the females I know like to cook. So I figured that Copper Chef Cookware would be a nice Christmas present for them. I ordered five pieces two weeks before Christmas and it went through okay. Then four days after that, I know it was here. It was an excellent experience. The people I gave the cookware to said they loved it because it's stick-proof. Everything they made came out right. I even ate food from the product. Also, I gave my cousin the pizza thing and she had made so many different kinds of pizzas, which tasted good. I’ve seen Copper Chef in action and tasted the food. It is an excellent product and I’m quite sure a lot of women and men that cook likes the product and enjoys it. I recommend it to anybody who wants it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I love my Copper Chef cookware. It’s great and I’ve enjoyed it thus far. I bought this stuff before for a friend and they were nice, solid and heavy. It didn’t look like the cookie sheet that warps and puts everything off into the bottom of the stove when it's put in the oven and heated up. So, I ordered a bunch of it online when they were having a special and got a real bargain at $8 apiece. I’ve got a cookie sheet, the crisper, the meatloaf pan and the pizza pan. I was also looking at the meatloaf pan that had the drain tray in the bottom of it but they were sold out.

When I got the cookware, I just threw it in my storage unit and saved it until I moved because I knew I was gonna need that kind of stuff. So, I’ve had it for a few months but it stayed in its box. Now that I’ve moved, I had been using it the last week and I really liked it. I've used the meatloaf pan, the little crisper thing for the French fries. I've also used the big square frying pan which is like like a steamer basket in a little deep fryer. It’s good quality cookware and it cleans up really nice and easy. You just gotta run water over the stuff and it cleans up so well. If Copper Chef had a nice Belgian waffle iron, that would be perfect. I've always told people to buy the stuff and I also told them about the company’s special online back around Christmas.

Hi Diane,

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I looked at the power air fryer on Jan 2 2019. I placed it in the cart to see what shipping charges would be and difficult. Had to put my information in. I NEVER ORDERED IT. I shopped online and checked out several similar deals. Later that evening I received a call wanting to know if I wanted to continue my order. I said not at this time.

On Feb 14 2019 my PayPal was charged and the order was shipped. HOW??? I did not authorize this. After speaking to someone posing as a supervisor, I followed the directions. I called FedEx and cancelled the delivery and obtained a cancelation number. When I called customer service back with that number I was told that I was never told to do that. What the heck. I want these recorded calls listened to. I want the money back NOW. NOT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW. I want an apology and I want this to not happen to anyone else. Any ideas on how to pay the bills that the money was placed in the bank for. Any idea how you took money from PayPal without my permission. Anyone want to take responsibility. I have spent at least 2 hours on the phone today. All malarky from reps. No answers, no resolution, no responsibility.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I saw the Power AirFryer on the television and wanted to try it. I've baked some chicken in it and it was very easy to use. The chicken turned out well. It wasn’t greasy.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I have several pieces of the Copper Chef cookware and the product is excellent. I like everything about it. Nothing sticks to it, and it's so easy to use and clean. I would recommend Copper Chef to anyone. In fact, I already have.

Hi Linda,

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I've owned my Copper Chef cookware for about three years now and the quality is excellent. I like that it's non-stick.

Hi Bonnie,

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I liked all the things the Power AirFryer oven did. I liked that it cooks things fast and that it could dehydrate, so I thought it was cool and convenient to have. I have it for about three weeks now and I haven't really used it a lot, but so far, I like the things that it does. It can tumble French fries. I also like the rotisserie. On this order, I also got the Power Quick Pot which I've used only once, but I like it, too. The quality of the items is great.

Tristar Products Company Information