2. Homeowners

Tristar Products

Tristar Products
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.18/5

Tristar Products is a home solution innovator that has established more than ten brands, including Emeril Every Day, PowerFit and Copper Chef. Its products, which include cookware, kitchen appliances, technology and exercise and outdoor equipment, are available on individual brands’ websites and through Amazon.

Tristar Products, Inc. Gallery (5)

BOTTOM LINE

Tristar makes innovative products that solve everyday issues. You can find its technology, cookware, appliances, outdoor and exercise equipment and more on its website or order from brand sites and Amazon.

PROS

• Easy to find brands on the website
  • Problem-solving innovations
  • Offers various products

CONS

• Some expensive items
  • No brick-and-mortar store

Top Tristar Products Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

I love Copper Chef. It cooks very good. Everything cooks all over evenly… The quality was very good compared to cost. They were expensive, but sometimes, you pay for what you get. So when you’re buying stuff and you wanna use it for a long period of time, quality is what you need.

I've had some of their pans before and I wanted to try the skillet. It's a pretty good skillet. So far, I like that it’s not sticking. I've had a couple different things from them and I like it...I'm satisfied with Copper Chef. It's a good product.

Tristar Products Get a Quote

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is an infomercial platform that takes problem-solving ideas and turns them into products. It manufactures and markets innovations on its website. Its products vary in price and quality, but they all serve as niche household solutions, e.g., cordless vacuums, cooling hemp pillows and self-cleaning juicers. You can buy from Tristar’s catalog through its brand websites and on Amazon.

Tristar Products brands

Tristar has launched over ten brands. Some examples:

• Clear TV lets you watch hundreds of channels free, with no contract, monthly fees or price hikes.
  • Contour makes body pillows with therapeutic support that encourage proper posture.
  • Emeril Every Day offers efficient cookware and high-quality appliances like air fryers and ovens.
  • Flex-Able Hose sells hoses made of bungee material that expands and tightens for easy storage.
  • One Power Readers makes lenses that custom-correct nearsightedness.
  • PowerFit provides exercise systems that engage your muscles through vibration and acupressure.

Tristar Products costs

Tristar’s costs are as varied as the products themselves. You can check out Tristar’s brands and prices on Amazon or through its website. Its prices seem fairly affordable; for example, you might pay $135 for a quality air fryer or $35.99 for a TV antenna that gets you free channels with no subscription costs.

Tristar Products FAQ

What brands does Tristar Products manufacture?
Tristar manufactures products for Clear TV, Contour, Copper Chef, Emeril Every Day, Flex-Able Hose, Genie, One Power Readers, PowerFit and others.
Who owns Tristar Products?
President and CEO Keith Mirchandani owns Tristar Products.
Where is Tristar Products located?
Tristar is located in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Can you order from the Tristar Products website?
While you can’t order directly from the Tristar site, you can find a list of its brand websites for ordering online.

Is Tristar Products a good company?

Tristar offers innovative solutions to everyday problems. Its catalog ranges from cookware to foot massagers, and its costs are generally pretty affordable. If you’re looking for long-lasting, practical products, visit Tristar’s website and browse the various brands it’s launched in recent years.

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I get a lot of magazines. When I saw Copper Chef on TV, I thought, "Well I’ve seen the magazine," so I started looking closer at it. I had stainless steel cookware. And back then, I decided that I wanted some nonstick stuff, so I ordered some of the Copper Chef stuff. They're great. I like that it's copper. I was a patternmaker working in a steel foundry, making patterns for castings. I knew about different metals, and I know about copper, steel, aluminum, and all of that, and I like copper. I liked the color and everything. I’m a bowler. Before my wife died in 2011, she and I we went to a bowling tournament. I bought one pitcher each of a man and a woman and I liked the copper color. And cooking, the color stuff just suits me. And it was nonstick, so I got some of it and used it.

The copper colors now remind you of gold. But I’ve always liked copper. I have a nameplate. At the foundry I used to work for, they made nameplates, and I cleaned, polished and painted them. They're made out of copper, aluminum and different alloys together. But they look gold in color, like copper, and I like that, too. It's just that's the particular color I like. Also, I fry eggs in the mornings and I don’t have to worry if I'm gonna put butter or oil in it. I do it, but I know I don't have to. It just makes it simpler. It’s fun and I use it. I would tell friends about it. And if they were interested, I would give them any information they needed.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I kept seeing and hearing about the Power AirFryer. My mother-in-law was telling me about it. I love cooking in a Crock-Pot but sometimes it's just not as fast. I wasn't very fond of my InstaPot. I figured that since the InstaPot wasn't doing it for me, maybe the Emeril would be best. Emeril is a good chef and he's well-known so the product has got to be good. I got the oven and the air fryer. I got them within a couple of months of each and it was during the quarantine. I love the little oven. It's fast. I was kinda confused with the whole heating element thing because I don't really know how all that stuff works. I'm used to just popping it in the oven or putting it in the toaster. But the oven has to heat up first and the first time I used it, I burnt what I put in there.

I cook every night and I'm excited to use my Power AirFryer. I wanna play with it and I wanna learn. I know the possibilities are endless with it but I've yet to have the actual chance to experiment. I tell everybody to get the Power AirFryer. It's great. It's user-friendly and makes everything a lot easier. A lot of people who got it are like, "I already have an oven, but it's more the convenience." It really does make a difference.

The products I've gotten are top-notch. I like how the oven little thingie is stainless steel. It looks swanky. We have an apartment and a house. We're at the apartment for work. I got the oven to go back and forth. I didn't wanna leave it out on the counter if it was gonna look trashy or too much. But the oven doesn't look as such. Even though we're in small quarters, I was able to fix it. The power cooker, on the other hand, I don't leave out on the counter because I specifically don't have the room. But if I did have to, it wouldn't be nice. It's that black material but it's stainless steel. It's nice and it's clean. The first InstaPot that I got was like an absolute joke. But the power cooker is not like that.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Copper Chef was advertised on TV and we bought the original ones. They lasted for a few years. I got two of the original to send back and I took them to the post office today to send it back to Copper Chef. But I changed my mind because it would cost $20 to send them back. For that, I might buy another pan somewhere. So I didn’t send it back. I'll hang on to the pans and probably get something else. It's nice that they're guaranteed for life, which I love, but they're too expensive to send back.

I've gotten other things that have a lifetime guarantee and after five years, they don't know who you are and they don't have a lifetime guarantee afterwards. So it was nice calling Copper Chef and them telling you to return it to them and they'll return the new one. They were willing and accepting to do that. So, I'm thrilled with it. They said that the original ones that we got would be the last thing we’d have to buy. That is true if you turn it in and get a new one but the experience was good. The people on the phone were able to look me up and find me. They knew who I was. They gave me an RA number to send the pan back and they were nice about that. I just got the latest pans and these are not as nonstick as the original ones but they look like they're heavier duty and very durable. So maybe they'll last longer. You cannot make a pan that lasts forever but Copper Chef is doing the best they can.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Everybody that I know has the regular air fryer. I call it like the toaster oven air fryer, which is the Emeril. My sister purchased it when I was researching it and I was going to get just the regular air fryer. She told me I had to get the Emeril. It’s a little pricier but I won't be disappointed. And I sat on it for a little while because of the price, but then I gave in and I purchased it, and I absolutely love it. I live in Brooklyn. It’s a small house with a small kitchen, so it does take quite a bit of room. But it is replacing several other items, and we do use it a lot.

It is very easy to use. Everything that we’ve made so far, we’ve enjoyed. We’ve made fried chicken, pork chops and French fries. We’ve been using it as a toaster so it really is truly a one-appliance thing. You don’t need all those other appliances anymore. We haven't tried the rotisserie feature yet, but we plan on doing so this week. We just bought a chicken, as a matter of fact. Emeril is very simple to clean. The only thing that I don’t find great about it is the drip tray on the bottom. It’s like you clean it, but it’s stained already and it’s just brand new. But all the pans wipeout.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I got rid of all my Cuisinart stainless steel and I have nothing but Copper Chef. Everything that I cook, bake, roast, sear--it’s all perfect. I don’t necessarily wear out the piece, but I move it ‘cause I have a couple of homes in Kentucky and then here. I wanted to have them in both places, plus I have an RV and I have to have it there. It’s amazing. I have no qualms with the price. If the price went up on it, I’d just have to pay it because there’s like imitators out there. It peels and the other brands aren’t as good quality and have spots. You’re gonna get what you pay for.

We have a farm and we have our own beef. Ours are grass-fed beef so they’re not as fatty as regular. And there are some cuts that if you don’t slow roast them, they’re not as tender, but if I put them in the Copper Chef with the lid on in the oven, and I make my own roux, it’s the best meat you’ve ever eaten in your life. It’s really amazing. Some have to add a little bit of avocado oil but when you’re baking and when I sear it in the Copper Chef, it’s good.

I do a lot of like egg bakes in the oven, and I would like to see the smaller pans have lids better compatible with them. I'm sure when you’d use it just for frying eggs and then you wash it and be done with it. But if you want to bake something in it, the lids are what makes it. If all the pans had glass lids, that would be so much better. Overall I love Copper Chef Cookware.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I love the Power Air Fryer Oven. But there's one problem with it. I was confused. I thought that I could cook more than one item in there at a time. But I was not able to do it. When they show the commercial, they show cooking more than one thing. I couldn't find a single recipe in the book that's like that number. The trays were also hard to clean. They also didn't send me a rack. They kept telling me they're gonna send it to me, but I've yet to receive it. But I'm very pleased with the Power Air Fryer Oven and I'm really happy with it. The single items I've been cooking have been coming out great.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I just burned a toast but otherwise, we love the Power AirFryer oven. The hardest thing to do on it is the bread. I haven't figured it out yet. But we did a rotisserie on a pork loin and it was beautiful. We got two of the wire thing and it is excellent. We also got a rotisserie stand and it's all working great. But my wife complained about getting the rotisserie too dirty and how hard it was to clean it.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I like my Copper Chef cookware. It's a great deal. I ordered the biggest pan, a 9.5 size pan and a saucepan. I'm enjoying them very much. I like the way they cook my food and the way it turns out so professionally. It cleans up so very well too. I also love the Flip Turner. They are so comfortable in my hand and easy to manage working with the food in the pan. They work so great. They outdo all the other ones I have bought in the past terribly much.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

The cookware is good so far. It depends on what I fix in it, but for the most part, it's met my expectations as to the reason I bought them.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

Copper Chef is not supposed to chip, which made me decide to buy from them. It looks like it's a sturdy cooking pan. The ordering process was fine as well as my experience with Copper Chef.

Tristar Products Company Information