Tristar Products

I absolutely LOVE it (Power Pressure Cooker)!!! I purchased the largest size and so glad I did. I have used it several times for cooking ribs. The first load was full of ribs standing on end wrapped around the inside of the cooker with the suggested liquid and spices. I could not build up steam. It took three tries to be notice my problem because the lid still closed but did not lock. Once I realized my problem, it worked like a dream.

I place it on top of my stove so I can use the exhaust fan for the steam. The next time I bought ribs, I bought the baby back ribs and I could stand them up and the lid closed perfectly. I set the cooker at SOUP for 30 minutes. Cutting them into sections of three ribs each avoided them falling apart when I removed them from the cooker. I then baked them with barbecue sauce for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees. They were fall-off-the-bone tender. I have not had the cooker very long but have already used it several times.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is a great unit, I love to use it. Easy to use, very easy to use, safe, I would recommend it to anyone... I have the 6q, the 8q and the 10q. They are all nice to cook with. They take the place of so many other pots and pans, they help you make great meals too. I just got to tell my daughter all about these...

Pots and grill mats are very good. Have recommended to others and told people at stores about how the Copper Chef works and how well they clean up after using them. Showed family and friends how the grill mats work when they came down for a cookout.

I bought it because it was the only one Costco offered & it seemed like an all in one deal. The instruction manual is completely insufficient. For example, if I want to cook black beans, the manual does not tell me how long to cook them for, or how much water to put in, or if oil is needed. I had to refer to another pressure cooker's online manual to guess the proportions (4 cups water to 1 cup beans, no more than 2 cups beans and 8 cups water). The "slow cooker" does not give an accurate slow cook option. I would like to be able to slow cook for 8-10 hours to where the meat falls apart, but it only offers 2-6 hours. I chose 6 hours and my pork was hard and cooked through after 2 hours.

When I called to have the tin inner lid replaced, I found I had to pay for the entire lid assembly at $30! Why require your customer to pay for more than is needed? On the bright side, once I used another manual and called your number for instructions (an hours worth of work) I found out how to cook beans and it does a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I submitted my purchase I did not get notified for several days. So was not even sure it went thru. Also, your book has not got enough info on the different features and such. Most recipes I try are not listed and hard to guess on much time. Would like to purchase options, but don't know how.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Power Pro XL - Disappointed as I purchased for canning purposes and there are no canning equivalents in the cookbook that I received. I expected to be able to can much faster than with a conventional pressure cooker but that does not seem to be the case. Is there a canning booklet or canning specific site I can use. Otherwise, I most likely will be returning this product.

Place order with your company on June 10, 2017 and as of today (7/18/17) date I have not received my order. Cost of order is $37.20. Thus far I am very dissatisfied with your company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

I was expecting to get a pan but for some reason I got a knife instead and have not seen the ad on TV since to get your number to call you back. Please get ahold of me. But the knife is one of the sharpest knifes I've ever used.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have called two different times. First time I had received only one steamer. 2nd time I had gotten both steamers but still no pan. Each time I was assured that my pan would be send right out. To this date 7/17/2017, I still have no received the pan. My card has been charged for it.

My pans had outlived their usefulness and had to be thrown out.The pan is everything you advertise and more! It cleans up easily and takes less heat to cook with. I love it! I am so glad we saw the ad on TV. I certainly hope more people take advantage of the offer. They will not regret buying this product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordered two xs sets with induction heater and fry pans. On first shipment just got one induction heater. Called customer service. They reordered. On second shipment got one set with fry pan and induction heater. Still owed an xl set with fry pan. Supposed to arrive in 4 weeks. Thought it was very difficult to communicate with customer service. Wanted to use as gifts, but delay has made that impossible. Also, had to open packages and describe contents to customer service. So still waiting. Am not satisfied. You have my money. I don't have a completed order.

I have used my Copper Chef a few times since receiving. I love this pot. My 1st food item was a pot roast. It took less time to cook compare to my everyday pots and pans. The sear feature is awesome. I love the low temperature setting on the burner. Easy to use, the clean up is the best feature. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered the Copper Chef after my partner's client's daughter received a frypan from her mother that her dad had purchased. He never used it. She raved about it. It's now the only pan she and her husband uses. After that review and seeing the many infomercials on the television, I decided to take the plunge. I actually wanted the crisper since I had an air fryer. The air fryer is great but not large enough to make what I wanted... french fries. Copper Chef had a special so I ended up also ordering the "free" 9.5" frypan and the buy one, get one free grill mats (outside grill & oven). Each came separately. The grill mats were somehow lost in the mail but Copper Chef promptly sent the replacement.

I've used the oven grill mat on top of a cookie sheet to make a pork loin in the oven and it cleaned up beautifully. The 9.5" frypan is a bit shallow and the oil tends to splash out easily but it cleaned up great with no problem!!! I wished I had gotten the deeper one now with the cover. I haven't really used the crisper liked I'd planned to but I have used the cookie sheet that comes with it. It didn't clean up as easily since there's a groove around the edge and the fat burned on it and left a stain on it unlike the grill mat or the frypan. Otherwise, I really like the Copper Chef. That's the only reason why I didn't give it a five star... should've been more like a 4.5 star. :-(

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have the Copper Chef 10 qt pressure cooker. I love it, and I've subsequently ordered most of the pots, pans, steamer baskets and other accessories, including the induction cook top. These are ALL fantastic products, cook very efficiently, over low heat, and the food comes out tasting great, because it's cooked naturally (meaning gas or electric heat - no microwave). Finally, all the products clean up very easily. I would recommend Copper Chef products to anyone. Thank you Copper Chef!

I love my pressure cooker. It is the best. I would recommend every kitchen to have one. I use mine a lot. To have dinner in 30 min or less is awesome. I plan on getting my daughters one for Christmas. I love the recipes you can use in this. I'm so excited to have this. I wish I would have had it when my kids were small. Anyone on a busy schedule definitely needs one.

I did not receive everything I ordered. I only received the xl copper pan and induction cooktop. I was supposed to get the frying pan and utensils and other things. I cannot remember them all, but it was the biggest set.

The RA # is on both packages. When do you intend to pick them up? I've notified you 3x by mail, once by chat. Will put them back on front porch if it is not raining again tomorrow. Send someone to get the things (pressure cooker and cookbook) and refund my $199.00, please and thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been told my order shipped a second time on the 11th. I still have not received the second order either. Supposed to have shipped. I hope that I have not been charged twice. Very unhappy with your service. I wanted a second order for Christmas. But afraid to order.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The pan is not as non stick as advertised. Wife has problems with food sticking every time she uses it. Cleans up pretty easy, but sticking food is still a problem. As of now, it doesn't get used any more than any other pan.

Recently I purchased copper fry pans and copper mats for grilling. The pans are now sticking and hard to clean. The grill mat has dark areas from being burnt. They did not clean easy and now they have areas of being able to see through. Worst money I have spent.

I have 6 pieces of copper chef cookware + the 4 grill sheets. The cookware is amazing and have had absolutely no trouble but the grill sheets have been a HUGE disappointment. I only used them once. They were much more difficult to clean than just cleaning the grill itself. It took days of soaking and scrubbing which resulted in a hole.

I purchased two Power Cookers from you and then recently purchased a new pot liner and a new cover--which were supposed to turn my Power Cooker into a Crock Pot. BUT, these came with no instructions!! The second Cooker was given to my son for Christmas - we are both extremely pleased with the Cookers. BUT, we both need instructions for the additional parts I purchased. Thank you.

Have not received my copper chef yet and it is late. Need someone to call me back and let me know where my shipment is at. I am not happy with the service of this company and will not tell anyone to purchase a Copper Chef.

I am enjoying my new copper cookware. It seems that it is the only cookware that I use now. It does all that I was told that it would do and more. I would love to have the steamer set. When I can afford it I will be ordering the fry pan and a few other items. This is a great product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When using the induction cooktop, we were trying to fry fish and it never reached the correct temperature. We had to put the pot on our regular stove eye. Not very satisfied with the induction cooktop. We are satisfied with the pan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Attempted to fry 2 eggs in the square copper pan and they stuck horribly. The food doesn't brown properly. I enjoy the burner. I don't like the steamer because the grate isn't the full size of pan and some of the veggies fall into the water.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love the induction burner and pans and grill but when I use fryer basket the food sticks pretty bad. Should I cure them? I like using when cooking. There is very little smoke when I use grill. Love grilling inside.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm not too happy with my 2 sets. Sure food doesn't stick but I only had my first set a little over 2 months and it was deliver to the wrong address. Had an investigation done. When receiving my pots out of the box came to me in a hand bag by someone who live 10 houses down. Well I had then order more because I thought that I wasn't going to received the first order. Well when I started to fry in my Copper XL using the basket while lifting my chicken my handle broke off. What a mess. I call and was told to send it back. I still haven't receive my basket. My cook top is losing the color. I'm not happy with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Order process was fast and easy. The pans are amazing, I use them every day. We are eating healthier because we no longer have to use butter or oil. They also look great and I am looking forward to eventually purchasing a whole set to replace my stainless steel cookware.

The cooker was pretty easy to learn to use. I did use a crock pot liner on one occasion which worked well when cleaning. On the other occasions I followed recommendations I had read to clean soon after it is cool enough to clean which I think does make a difference. Only issue I have is locating recipes for the 10qt size. I am trying to adapt some of my own. I did not really wish to buy a cookbook.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far I am enjoying the pressure cooker... still learning. I am however annoyed with your infomercial. Perhaps it's my fault being a new consumer, but I feel your infomercial is misleading. You promise $100.00 free groceries, but the paper that comes with the unit is for "grocery coupons". Now I haven't received my pin yet (another concern) but if I get a bunch of "coupons" for specific food items that I don't normally purchase, I'm going to be mad.

The copper pot pan that is used in the infomercial is the large deep-dish pan. You lead your consumers to believe that that is the one that they'll be receiving for "free". I was very disappointed to discover that it is no more than a small saute pan. Also, I ordered 1 pan and one lid. I received 2 pans and no lids. So far, I am not really completely pleased w/ this experience. I would recommend the Power Pressure Cooker XL to my friends, but I would not encourage them to order from your website or based on the infomercial.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I followed carefully your instructions but my experience has been far from your TV ads. My Cooper Chef pan is easy to clean with soap and a soft sponge, not different from others good brands non sticker pans, but most of the foods, including eggs, doesn't move freely on the pan. I was thinking on return your pan but first I want to hear something from you.

Tristar Products Company Profile