2. Homeowners

Tristar Products

Tristar Products
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.17/5

Tristar Products is a home solution innovator that has established more than ten brands, including Emeril Every Day, PowerFit and Copper Chef. Its products, which include cookware, kitchen appliances, technology and exercise and outdoor equipment, are available on individual brands’ websites and through Amazon.

Tristar Products, Inc. Gallery (5)

BOTTOM LINE

Tristar makes innovative products that solve everyday issues. You can find its technology, cookware, appliances, outdoor and exercise equipment and more on its website or order from brand sites and Amazon.

PROS

• Easy to find brands on the website
  • Problem-solving innovations
  • Offers various products

CONS

• Some expensive items
  • No brick-and-mortar store

Top Tristar Products Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

I love Copper Chef. It cooks very good. Everything cooks all over evenly… The quality was very good compared to cost. They were expensive, but sometimes, you pay for what you get. So when you’re buying stuff and you wanna use it for a long period of time, quality is what you need.

I've had some of their pans before and I wanted to try the skillet. It's a pretty good skillet. So far, I like that it’s not sticking. I've had a couple different things from them and I like it...I'm satisfied with Copper Chef. It's a good product.

Tristar Products Get a Quote

About Tristar Products

Tristar Products is an infomercial platform that takes problem-solving ideas and turns them into products. It manufactures and markets innovations on its website. Its products vary in price and quality, but they all serve as niche household solutions, e.g., cordless vacuums, cooling hemp pillows and self-cleaning juicers. You can buy from Tristar’s catalog through its brand websites and on Amazon.

Tristar Products brands

Tristar has launched over ten brands. Some examples:

• Clear TV lets you watch hundreds of channels free, with no contract, monthly fees or price hikes.
  • Contour makes body pillows with therapeutic support that encourage proper posture.
  • Emeril Every Day offers efficient cookware and high-quality appliances like air fryers and ovens.
  • Flex-Able Hose sells hoses made of bungee material that expands and tightens for easy storage.
  • One Power Readers makes lenses that custom-correct nearsightedness.
  • PowerFit provides exercise systems that engage your muscles through vibration and acupressure.

Tristar Products costs

Tristar’s costs are as varied as the products themselves. You can check out Tristar’s brands and prices on Amazon or through its website. Its prices seem fairly affordable; for example, you might pay $135 for a quality air fryer or $35.99 for a TV antenna that gets you free channels with no subscription costs.

Tristar Products FAQ

What brands does Tristar Products manufacture?
Tristar manufactures products for Clear TV, Contour, Copper Chef, Emeril Every Day, Flex-Able Hose, Genie, One Power Readers, PowerFit and others.
Who owns Tristar Products?
President and CEO Keith Mirchandani owns Tristar Products.
Where is Tristar Products located?
Tristar is located in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Can you order from the Tristar Products website?
While you can’t order directly from the Tristar site, you can find a list of its brand websites for ordering online.

Is Tristar Products a good company?

Tristar offers innovative solutions to everyday problems. Its catalog ranges from cookware to foot massagers, and its costs are generally pretty affordable. If you’re looking for long-lasting, practical products, visit Tristar’s website and browse the various brands it’s launched in recent years.

Tristar Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products, Inc.?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I kept seeing and hearing about the Power AirFryer. My mother-in-law was telling me about it. I love cooking in a Crock-Pot but sometimes it's just not as fast. I wasn't very fond of my InstaPot. I figured that since the InstaPot wasn't doing it for me, maybe the Emeril would be best. Emeril is a good chef and he's well-known so the product has got to be good. I got the oven and the air fryer. I got them within a couple of months of each and it was during the quarantine. I love the little oven. It's fast. I was kinda confused with the whole heating element thing because I don't really know how all that stuff works. I'm used to just popping it in the oven or putting it in the toaster. But the oven has to heat up first and the first time I used it, I burnt what I put in there.

I cook every night and I'm excited to use my Power AirFryer. I wanna play with it and I wanna learn. I know the possibilities are endless with it but I've yet to have the actual chance to experiment. I tell everybody to get the Power AirFryer. It's great. It's user-friendly and makes everything a lot easier. A lot of people who got it are like, "I already have an oven, but it's more the convenience." It really does make a difference.

The products I've gotten are top-notch. I like how the oven little thingie is stainless steel. It looks swanky. We have an apartment and a house. We're at the apartment for work. I got the oven to go back and forth. I didn't wanna leave it out on the counter if it was gonna look trashy or too much. But the oven doesn't look as such. Even though we're in small quarters, I was able to fix it. The power cooker, on the other hand, I don't leave out on the counter because I specifically don't have the room. But if I did have to, it wouldn't be nice. It's that black material but it's stainless steel. It's nice and it's clean. The first InstaPot that I got was like an absolute joke. But the power cooker is not like that.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Everybody that I know has the regular air fryer. I call it like the toaster oven air fryer, which is the Emeril. My sister purchased it when I was researching it and I was going to get just the regular air fryer. She told me I had to get the Emeril. It’s a little pricier but I won't be disappointed. And I sat on it for a little while because of the price, but then I gave in and I purchased it, and I absolutely love it. I live in Brooklyn. It’s a small house with a small kitchen, so it does take quite a bit of room. But it is replacing several other items, and we do use it a lot.

It is very easy to use. Everything that we’ve made so far, we’ve enjoyed. We’ve made fried chicken, pork chops and French fries. We’ve been using it as a toaster so it really is truly a one-appliance thing. You don’t need all those other appliances anymore. We haven't tried the rotisserie feature yet, but we plan on doing so this week. We just bought a chicken, as a matter of fact. Emeril is very simple to clean. The only thing that I don’t find great about it is the drip tray on the bottom. It’s like you clean it, but it’s stained already and it’s just brand new. But all the pans wipeout.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I got rid of all my Cuisinart stainless steel and I have nothing but Copper Chef. Everything that I cook, bake, roast, sear--it’s all perfect. I don’t necessarily wear out the piece, but I move it ‘cause I have a couple of homes in Kentucky and then here. I wanted to have them in both places, plus I have an RV and I have to have it there. It’s amazing. I have no qualms with the price. If the price went up on it, I’d just have to pay it because there’s like imitators out there. It peels and the other brands aren’t as good quality and have spots. You’re gonna get what you pay for.

We have a farm and we have our own beef. Ours are grass-fed beef so they’re not as fatty as regular. And there are some cuts that if you don’t slow roast them, they’re not as tender, but if I put them in the Copper Chef with the lid on in the oven, and I make my own roux, it’s the best meat you’ve ever eaten in your life. It’s really amazing. Some have to add a little bit of avocado oil but when you’re baking and when I sear it in the Copper Chef, it’s good.

I do a lot of like egg bakes in the oven, and I would like to see the smaller pans have lids better compatible with them. I'm sure when you’d use it just for frying eggs and then you wash it and be done with it. But if you want to bake something in it, the lids are what makes it. If all the pans had glass lids, that would be so much better. Overall I love Copper Chef Cookware.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

So far, our Power Air Fryer Oven has had a few mixed results. The amount of time that it suggests for certain items is way too long. We’ve had a few things that have been sufficiently overcooked. We ate them, but they were not so good. Then we have had others where we’ve reduced the time intentionally, and those have turned out pretty good. We’ve had the most success with French fries and that type of product, and leftovers have turned out really good in the air fryer. We had one pastry item that my wife tried, that was one of the ones that was way too long in terms of cooking time, and it came out a crispy critter. We had chicken parmesan that also was very dry as a result. It browned nice, but the chicken itself was very dry. So, we have to still experiment more with what’s the right time for the types of foods we prepare.

The front door on the air fryer sticks a little bit. You really have to pull on it to get it to open. But that may be intentional for it to be an airtight seal when it’s cooking, but it’s harder to open than like your normal oven door. Also, the multiple shelves that go inside the air fryer don’t slide in with enough ridge on the inside to easily support them. If you don’t put them in just right, they’ll tilt and drop to the next level on one side. So, if they had the ridges on each side just a little further out into the oven itself that the trays would slide easier into the air fryer, that would be an improvement. Other than those, I like that the air fryer is small, easy to clean, and is certainly faster than a regular oven but still provides the ability to brown and crisp items versus what a microwave would do. The quality is good. We got a rotisserie attached to it. We’ve also got another item that was included which is the Power Quick Pot.

Tristar Products response

Hi, Glen.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I heard about Copper Chef from a relative, and I purchased its products because it lasts. It holds in and doesn't scratch very easily. Three years ago, we got my wife the Dutch oven, two or three pots, a two 10-inch round fry pans, a 12-inch round fry pan, and the 10-inch square pan. I also had gotten her a 9-inch round last year, but the problem was that she didn't like having to bake things one layer at a time, so we needed another one. This time, then, we bought another 9-inch round bake pan and we got a muffin tin with it.

They cook great, and we even have the Copper Chef knives -- we've never resharpened them ever and she's had them for over a year now. We also bought my sister-in-law some for her this Christmas. She had had something like an off-brand and it didn't hold in. I have purchased their products from Walmart and I've also purchased them directly off the Copper Chef website. I, however, had trouble with where some of the bakewares were located before I knew I could go on their website -- I was always under the impression it was going to be easy to find. Copper Chef should not stop making the bakeware. It was a lot harder to find them this year than it was last year. Overall, don't hesitate to get Copper Chef.

Tristar Products response

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

The first air fryer I got was confusing to me. It was like a basket instead of the shelving and I wasn’t happy with it. Then I saw this Power AirFryer. Emeril used it, and he knew what he was doing. When my grandson got it out of the box and got it all situated for me, he got rid of the instructions. The oven itself has three wire racks and then it has one that's a solid piece like the bottom of a broiler pan, and I don't know when to use it. I’ve done steak there and it turned out really nice. I've also done chicken there. I used the crust that was in the book and it was too tough, but the chicken was tender. I've just got to work with it and use it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

360 Air Fryer did not work well. They received it back for refund 6/25/20. After several calls and emails through August they finally sent a refund 9/24 to the wrong person, post office did not deliver it and it went back. I received a reissued check 11/11 again to the wrong person. Today I explained to the agent 6 times that I received the check but it was to the wrong person while she just kept telling me to give it 7-10 days to receive it. Saved $40 with BB&B coupon on cost of Air Fryer; Paid $62 to ship it back to them, no refund of $13.20 sales tax, $.55 stamp to mail check back. So I ended up spending $75.75 to get a refund of $159.99 for an item which cost me $173.19. TriStar distributes most of the infomercial products on TV so buyer beware! Although the instruction manual says return products to them, if you bought it in a store, return it to the store so you won't have to suffer the frustration and headaches like I did.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

Copper Chef came to the house and fixed a meal. My wife liked them so she bought them. The cookware has no defects and everything is working fine. They're very nice. I only had trouble with one pot that was one of the bigger ones. It split open on the bottom. I sent it back and they replaced it for $40.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

My daughter ordered the Copper Chef for me. She's always cooking for me anyway and I like what I got. The little one sticks but it's all right. When I cooked the egg on it, it stuck. But I put soap, then it came right out. I like the way it cleans because you can wipe it out and I would tell my friends to get it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

I was about to cancel my order which is the nine-inch five-set and the knife because it took a long time before I got it. Also, it says non-stick but whenever I cook eggs, it's sticking. It’s not a good experience. I'm not happy with the product and the price is high enough for this.

Tristar Products Company Information