Tristar Products Visit Website
  3. Cookware Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

A leader in the direct-response industry for over 25 years, Tristar Products has given life to household names such as Genie Bra, Copper Chef Cookware and many more. They are a "one-stop shop" for inventors who want to see their idea brought to life and have a fast-track plan available through their on-site engineers, manufacturers and marketing departments. Products distributed by Tristar are sold internationally and can be found in Walmart, Amazon, Target, QVC and much more. Submit your idea today and become part of the Tristar brand!

View More View More
Tristar Products Visit Website

Tristar Products Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

So far, our Power Air Fryer Oven has had a few mixed results. The amount of time that it suggests for certain items is way too long. We’ve had a few things that have been sufficiently overcooked. We ate them, but they were not so good. Then we have had others where we’ve reduced the time intentionally, and those have turned out pretty good. We’ve had the most success with French fries and that type of product, and leftovers have turned out really good in the air fryer. We had one pastry item that my wife tried, that was one of the ones that was way too long in terms of cooking time, and it came out a crispy critter. We had chicken parmesan that also was very dry as a result. It browned nice, but the chicken itself was very dry. So, we have to still experiment more with what’s the right time for the types of foods we prepare.

The front door on the air fryer sticks a little bit. You really have to pull on it to get it to open. But that may be intentional for it to be an airtight seal when it’s cooking, but it’s harder to open than like your normal oven door. Also, the multiple shelves that go inside the air fryer don’t slide in with enough ridge on the inside to easily support them. If you don’t put them in just right, they’ll tilt and drop to the next level on one side. So, if they had the ridges on each side just a little further out into the oven itself that the trays would slide easier into the air fryer, that would be an improvement. Other than those, I like that the air fryer is small, easy to clean, and is certainly faster than a regular oven but still provides the ability to brown and crisp items versus what a microwave would do. The quality is good. We got a rotisserie attached to it. We’ve also got another item that was included which is the Power Quick Pot.

Hi, Glen.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Power AirFryer that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I was so excited about seeing the AirFryer Oven on the TV and seeing all the advertisement about it. I thought that would make a fantastic addition to my kitchen. But I only got to use it for about a month, and I am sending it back. I can't use it. I have a neuro disease, and I thought the AirFryer Oven would make things easier. But the buttons on the unit are so super sensitive. I was going across the keyboard, trying to figure out what I was supposed to use, and it would turn it on. So I had to turn it off and then go through the whole thing again and try to figure out what I was doing. So it kinda made it harder and harder.

We used the rotating basket and we made French fries in it. That was awesome! Then we did some chicken strips in it and that went great. The only thing I didn't get to use was the rotisserie. We used the oven for everything. I cooked all kinds of stuff. We did turkey burgers in it one night. It was great, but I always had to have someone here with me to use it, so that they could push the buttons. So it wasn't gonna work because there's not always somebody here. But it is an awesome thing. It really outdates your stove. And cooking in a skillet is no longer necessary.

I had my girlfriend bring pizza one night. We put pizzas in it to see if it would work on pizza, and she was delighted on how it made the crust. But they should make the product more handicap friendly. Other than that, I have no complaints. It works fantastic. It was a good piece of equipment. I am returning the AirFryer Oven and I'm getting the Power Grill. So I'm still getting another product from them because they're an awesome company. It is very easy to go to their website and find anything we wanna know. So that's really awesome too.

Hi Sally Fiste,

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I bought my Copper Chef this year and everything I bought is working perfectly. But there is one pan that messed up and I need to send it back to get it replaced. It's my square skillet which was one of my favorite items. I’m sorry that I didn’t get the bigger skillet because when you’re doing pancakes, you need a wider pan. There was a larger size of that skillet, but I could still work with that one because I forgot I had the smokeless grill and that has the griddle on it. Still, that is a nice pan and I would rather just replace it if I’m allowed to.

Other than that, I love the quality of the products that I got from Tristar. With me having cancer, I needed stuff that would be simple to use and I thought that in my condition, all the items that I bought from them would be perfect for me. I really love every single one of them, even the power pressure cooker. I’ve made chili and cooked all kinds of stuff in there. I like how you can sear food in it and it makes my beef much more tender. It’s faster to cook on it, too. And if you need more time or you wanna cook it long, all you’ll do is push the button and it’ll start all over again and do what you need it to do.

I have the air fryer oven as well and I use it all the time because I don’t wanna fry. When frying in the air fryer, the food is still crispy. Also, when you take French fries and put them in there, they’d come out just as crunchy and crispy. And I liked that everything is set up on its own heat. If it’s 350 degrees, you just push a button and you go sit down. You don’t have to stand up over the stove. I just bought the roaster, too and that is amazing. I cooked my turkey breast in there for Thanksgiving and it cooked it beautifully. It was tender and juicy.

The induction plate is so nice, too because if you’re cooking something with a lot of folks coming, and all four of the burners on your stove are being used, you can take out that induction plate and put your pot on it. When I did a meal for Thanksgiving, I have put stuff in the induction plate. Even in the summertime, if you wanna keep your food warm, you put them on the induction plate and your food’s all warm. You don’t have to reheat it. All in all, I’m amazed with all of Tristar's products. They are excellent and I recommend them to everyone that I’ve talked to when they’re talking about buying pots and pans. I told them that there’s a lot of them out there and they shouldn't buy anything but from Tristar. It’s a really good company.

Hi Teranell Kirksey,
    Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the Copper Chef that you purchased. We highly appreciate your feedback! We hope that we will hear more good feedback from our products. Please like and follow us on Facebook.

Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

My son enjoyed using the air fryer on certain things because his children really like it. So I decided to purchase one since he was staying with us for a little while till he got his house all back in order. So far, it seems really good. One thing I’m really appreciative is the recipe book. I got three recipe books and I did make one of the turkey roasts with the bacon wrap. I struggled a little bit with it. It actually got too big, so the recipe book didn’t tell the size to kinda stick with. I wish it did. But other than that, I really liked the recipe and the idea. It worked out good. After, I finally figured it out.

When I purchased the air fryer, I also purchased some other pieces to go with it. I got a couple of gifts such as $100 worth of food coupons. It was almost like part of the sales pitch if I bought a couple more items to go with the air fryer, then I would get that whole package. Power Air Fryer had a couple of different packages, and as you went up in a package, you received a couple of more gifts with it. So, it was okay. But now, I haven't figured out how to claim that. I’ve gone through with trying to do the number thing online but I didn’t have the luck. I don’t know what I did wrong. Other than that, I got a good return for my dollar and my wife enjoyed it. My grandkids really like the food out of it because a lot of the stuff they like come out of it exactly what they want.

Hi Melvin,

Thank you.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I like my Copper Chef cookware well. I got a smokeless grill for me, and I also got one for my daughter. Then when I was on the site, I saw the other stuff, and I like the looks of it so I bought it. I use the cookware daily, on and on, and it does well. It doesn’t stick. On the square type pans, Copper Chef needs to look at it because the heating doesn’t go all the way out to the ends when you’re doing induction. It gets out there, but it’s not as hot on the actual outside of the pan like their skillet. As long as you have it a half-inch in the center, you’re fine. But you get right up against the edge, the edges don’t cook as well as the center. Still, Copper Chef is great. And I know they said don't put some of the stuff in the dishwasher, but it actually works in a dishwasher well. I’d recommend Copper Chef.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tristar Products?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

We had the first Copper Chef version for a whole year and we liked it. Then we saw that Blue Diamond version and decided to get that one too. It’s been amazing. We use it every day and it has been good. I can use it for everything. The food doesn’t stick on it and it evenly cooks. I’ve been trying the material with silverware around and it scratches but not like many others that cost a lot. Copper Chef is the best that you can ever get for the price range.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

My husband purchased the pressure cooker XL for me less than a year ago. The release knob is absolutely horrible. It's wobbly and you cannot tell if it's locked or not. I have called customer service and no one will get back to me. I tried to find the receipt, unfortunately I cannot find it. My husband passed away July 8th 2019 and I cannot find the receipt. Please someone get back to me or replace my product.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I absolutely love Copper Chef. I bought a whole bunch of stuff including the muffin pans. I don’t have any problems cleaning them. My pans still look brand-new after two years except for the round one where the Teflon part is coming off. It just started sticking once. Also, the bottom part gets marks. I checked to make sure I didn’t spill anything to see why it was making these little rings. I’m using this Bar Keepers stuff to clean the bottom which seems to work. I’m hooked on Copper Chef. I just bought the new diamond cut version and I also purchased a whole bunch as Christmas present.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Copper Chef is one of the best pieces of cookware that I've ever purchased in my entire life. The quality is amazing. It heats up really fast, especially on the induction oven. I also purchased the induction burner. I've owned it for a couple of months now. It cooks really fast and the clean-up is very easy. I don’t even need to barely wash it. I use the Black Diamond and it is fantastic. Copper Chef is an amazing product. You're really wasting a lot of time in the kitchen if you don't get one.

Hi, Edith.

Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

The Power AirFryer looks better and does a whole lot more than those air fryers that have the little dish on the bottom of it. We got it and the accessories with it this New Year's. We've used it quite a bit. It's quick and the food is without all the grease. We've also used the rotisserie. They were out of the pressure pot. But we will be a repeat customer if we find something we like.

Hi, Jerry & Norma Varno.