2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

NutraEase Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We went to Lake Lanier and signed up to win a free dinner. We won the free dinner and that’s where the guy sort of did the sales pitch. I didn’t know it was a sales pitch per se but he was a convincing salesman. We purchased the beginner set, which is basically what he used to impress me. They had the preheatable oil skillet thingy and the baby 3 pans. My favorite thing about the cookware is the temperature top, the thing that clicks. I know there’s more to the pans than that but right now, that's the feature I feel like I need.

The quality is very good also. It's nice and heavy-duty. In fact, there’s one more pan I might buy. But I’m not sure because for some things, you want more of a slicker surface and I would use cast iron for that. The NutraEase is a wonderful stainless steel. The cookware is great but because it is stainless steel, it is specific how you have to cook with it. They provided a recipe book and it is good but a couple more recipes would be great. There was a lot of recipes on the website but some more recipes in the book would have been nice.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The NutraEase distributor went to our house and brought the pots. She introduced it to me, and it cooked very fast. I liked the pots and I bought them. I like the 12 quarts pot the most because I cook a lot and it's good because it cook very fast. I really like the cookware, and it is easy to clean. I compared the rice that I cooked in the NutraEase pot and in a rice cooker, and the color is different. In NutraEase cookware, it is really white. But in my rice cooker, it is not really white. I talked to my friends and also told them my experience about this cookware. I invited a friend of mind at home too and showed it to them.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The minimum amount of water that you’re using with NutraEase impressed me, and it cooks everything from the inside-out. It’s like a convection oven, but on a stove-top. It cooks everything in minutes. They always save time and they also look good. I can cook baked potato or steam my green peas in minutes. I also got the entire cutlery set with the wood block from NutraEase. The cutlery is amazing. It’s beautiful. My favorite thing about the cookware is the steam option. I could just put it and 15 minutes later, everything’s done. I’m very satisfied. The only thing is that it is extremely expensive. I wanted a 10.5-inch pan and the guy quoted me $745 for it. That's insane. But it’s amazing cookware. It is easy to clean. I burned a couple of things the other day by mistake I thought the pot would never recover. But I just put that powdery thing on it, and it came right up. It’s no problem. Also, the stackable feature is amazing.

Original review: April 10, 2019

The NutraEase cookware is a product that my mom had before. I was certainly familiar with using it and I really liked it. We've had the cookware for a couple of months now and it has been a good experience. Someone bought some stuff there, so we got an additional pot because we were having a party. The items that we purchased have very good quality. Although the cookware is expensive, it’s the last cookware that you’ll ever need. You’ll never have to replace it since it absolutely lasts a long time.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I've had NutraEase cookware for a month now and I like the way it cooks and the way the little top flips up when the food is ready. It cooks evenly and they don't stick except for eggs, so I put a bit of oil whenever I do eggs. The quality is nice. It's sturdy. In fact, the man that I bought it from told me that the heat will ruin everything. He said to just keep the food on low heat and it'll cook it and let me know when it's ready. Overall, it's a lot better than some of my frying pans.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

My mom met with a salesman and Nutraease did a presentation, which was very informative. And then, my mom selected what she wanted. NutraEase is good. My mom is using it and she looks happy. I think on the long term, it’s worth it. There's a 40-year guarantee and in that 40 years, I’m sure you get a lot more than what you pay.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I love my new cooking ware set. I made lots of food so easy to cook and I feel good every time I eat, I love it so much. Yum yum!!!. Now all my old cooking pot I never use it now that I found you!!❤ This Nutra East cookware highly recommended❤❤❤.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

My husband liked NutraEase's cookware so we decide to purchase some from them. We got the skillet that has the oil already in it and the shredder. However, the shredder was supposed to come with a cookbook but then we haven't received that yet. Still, what we got has been easy to use. I just put my food in the pan and go. The cookware is of really nice quality.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Since purchasing NutraEase's cookware and some accessories, I've been liking their quality best. They're very nice.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our rep from NutraEase is a low-life. My wife was interested in the food processor and he told us that if we had another showing at our house and invited two different couples, we would get that for free. We thought it was awesome. My wife contacted the rep that morning and said the people would be here at 6 o'clock. But 6:30 rolls around and he never shows up. My wife calls him and he ignores her calls.

Finally, about 7:30, he messages her and said he wasn't feeling very good. He offered to pay for pizza for the people that came. We already ordered them food ourselves and told him we would still like our free gift. He said that he'll get that to us. I talked to him again yesterday and he said he'll bring it by tonight. But he never showed up, never called and won't respond to any text again.

As far as the pans go, we've tried to use them a couple of different times and they have been horrible to clean. The rep was great at demonstrating them but following up was freaking horrible. He was supposed to come over afterwards and show us how to make a lasagna or something in the pan but he hadn't done that. If there was a lemon law, I'd be doing what I could to file to try to get our money back on that.

The lady that I talked to yesterday to try to send everything back said that we only had three days to change our mind. We didn't even get our dishes until a week and a half. We're not even allowed to use them and then decide whether we like them or not. So I'm very frustrated and I wish we didn't ever signed up for them. The pan heats up good though but I'm disappointed all the way around. I will never recommend NutraEase again.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team