Call toll free
4.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

400 NutraEase Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I'm in Mesquite, Nevada and they had a Home and Garden Show here where there were only about seven or eight booths. I overheard this woman, Eileen, that sold NutraEase while she was talking to this other gentleman about the cookware and how it helps people with diabetes. So, when that gentleman left, I spoke with her. She said she'd been using it for seven years and she no longer uses insulin because of it and of the way the food is cooked. That piqued my interest. Then she showed me another piece of paperwork she had and there must have been 30 to 40 different disease functions that the cookware would help cure, like arthritis and dementia. Then she told me that if I'd like, she'd come over, cook me meals, and show me how it works, and I agreed.

But when she came out and made the meal, she didn't check the enchiladas and I had stomach problems. So, the enchilada sauce was a little too hot for me and too spicy. But when she cooked the pineapple upside-down cake with four different vegetables in it, I couldn't believe it. That was the most moist piece of cake I've ever had and it was delicious. I ate that for two days here.

Also, Eileen was a very nice lady and she was very detailed. She was very professional as well and sometimes, that's a good thing. Sometimes you get salespeople and they don't know what's going on. But Eileen showed me which was for the grinding thing and I was totally impressed with her putting celery on there then watching the strings from the celery come up to the side. It was truly amazing. The celery stick was off to one side of the grinder and all of a sudden, here comes the string all on my side and I couldn't believe it.

The first-time around, she did everything and I kinda watched her. Then she called another fellow that bought it a few years back and he told me how well he's going with it. It's expensive but I figured if it helps with those different diseases and helps me with getting off this diabetes medication, I will be thrilled. If you have diabetes, you end up taking pills for your liver and your kidneys all the time, and they could do a lot more damage.

So, I bought the cookware from NutraEase and I just received it in the mail last week. I got a four-piece beginner set and I got the electric skillet free when I bought the set during the time that Eileen was doing the cooking here. I also got the big bowl that you can put hot or cold stuff in and it stays in that whatever temperature you needed. I wanted that for potato salad. I also spoke with Eileen and I have to call her back because my niece is supposed to be driving down for Minnesota then my girlfriend is supposed to be coming here, too. So, I'm gonna have house guests and I'd tell Eileen I'd pay for whatever she's gonna be using and she's gonna show me how to cook fried chicken with the coating on it.

All in all, I was happy with my experience. I haven't actually cooked with the product myself but there is a cookbook that came with it. And the people that Eileen has sold this stuff to are starting to put together their own recipe and they're gonna have their own cookbooks. So I have to pay for that when that comes out. But Eileen sent me a couple that they have already and those were sent went with the packaging.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We had purchased a new home in the mountains in Jasper, Georgia. There was a fall festival and NutraEase had a booth there. We weren’t looking for cookware but I still needed some and it happened that the NutraEase rep mentioned about their products when I was at the show. He is the main distributor for his area and he came over to our home. He was very well versed and educated about the product he was selling and what it could offer. He also had a very nice personality, was very easygoing, and very easy to talk to. They cooked for us and I liked the way that the cookware preserved the taste of the food without having to add butter or oil. I liked the handles and how they can be taken off and then reapplied to whenever I'm cooking. I can reapply it as well for hot pads so that I can transport the pot from oven to table. The NutraEase has very nice quality. I love it and I'm happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I do real estate and my client, Vivian, told me about what she did for a living. She was a salesperson for NutraEase and she had me to her house for dinner where she used some of the products to make food. I was pretty impressed with that and I ended up buying the slicer and an electric skillet. I don’t cook a whole lot, but when I can find things that can make my life easier and possibly healthier, I go for them.

I love NutraEase's products and I've had great experience with them. So far, I have the slicer for two years now and I use that a lot for prepping and cutting food up. As for the electric skillet, I just got it a month ago and I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. But I like both of them. They're very nice quality and very durable. The skillet seems like a nice way to cook and the slicer seems to save me a lot of time from slicing things. These two pieces seem to fit my lifestyle pretty well and if somebody came over for dinner and asked about the food, I’d tell them how I prepared it. If they asked me directly, I would also be very favorable about NutraEase.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We were in the market for cookware and my wife liked NutraErase and I thought that it would be nice to buy some high quality and say, “This is the last set of cookware we'll need.” I've had NutraErase for about a week and cooked once using the sauté pan. I was cooking cheese crisps and I understand that cheese burns and sticks, but it was sort of sold as you never add any oil or water and it's completely nonstick. But that cheese stuck like hell and was burnt up. So I was not super impressed with my first use of it.

If you take it all at its face value, then the cookware is exactly in line with the same style of cookware from Wolf and Viking. I researched those after I had already bought NutraErase and I knew they're using the construction. Theirs were around 900 bucks for an equivalent set which if you subtracted all the extras that I got, then it was around a thousand dollars and I believe that the NutraEase cookware is higher quality than those products because we've had a Viking cooktop and the Viking quality has gone way down. I would recommend the cookware.

But there was a screw up in the delivery and my cookware got sent to my brother-in-law’s house and my father-in-law didn’t even get his. He had to call and get it resent. And then, they sent an additional skillet and then said, “Oh, yeah, we sent that on accident. We're gonna send you a return label and please send that back.” And there's no like, “I'm sorry that we screwed up. Maybe we'll send you an extra item or we're trying to get it out."

We looked at all over our paperwork and our paperwork was all in line and there was nothing offered for the screw up. It was just, “Hey, we screwed up. You're on your own to fix it. We're gonna send it to the house,” but I had to drive over and pick my stuff up. They were on a camping trip so I didn’t get my stuff for an additional week when I should have had it that week. And now, my kitchen is being redone, so I don’t really have a chance to use it. Getting the cookware had been a pain.

But the cookware is well worth it and I know that it's gonna last. I would recommend the cookware itself and maybe it was just because we ordered very similar orders so it was hard to get it all matched up. We all have it now so it's all copacetic. I'm happy with it so far. My wife and I were fortunate that we don’t have kids and we both have pretty good jobs so we can afford it without it really hurting us. But I would be careful about who I recommend it to just because it is so expensive. But if you're someone who can afford it, it's nice to have although I don’t think it's a necessary thing. But if you're someone who's got a $12,000 Viking cooktop and range then it's worth to have a high quality pots and pans as well. And if you're someone who wants the commercial kitchen feel, you should get it.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I found out about NutraEase through my yoga instructor who introduced me to Aileen who is one of NutraEase's sales people. NutraEase is the best stuff on the market. I wasn’t really looking for anything, but when it got described to me how these pots and pans work, how they cook food and the health benefits you get from using this cookware, that was what said, “Okay. Well, get rid of your old crappy stuff and get a good life, get a good food.”

The cookware is awesome. The favorite feature I have of it is I completely just annihilated the pot and I literally scorched the living daylights out of it and I didn’t know what to do with it. I couldn’t clean it and then Aileen told me, “Well, here’s a trick. You use oven cleaner and let it soak overnight.” The stuff come right off and it turned right into a new pot again. And she said, “You know, if it gotten worse and this pot didn’t work right, it's a guarantee that the warranty would have replaced it.” And I'm like, “Bingo.” There's no comparison of any product. Even Saladmaster, they may be Saladmaster but they don’t have the quality that NutraEase does.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: June 16, 2019

I was in an in-home sales presentation and the NutraEase rep made it seem like there was something special about the steel, that nothing would stick, and the cookware is a better way to cook food. It's supposedly better than everything else that is out there on the market. The salesperson was great. I bought two skillets, two handles, one cover, and there was a griddle pan that was a gift with the purchase.

I've had the cookware for about three weeks now. I used the griddle pan and one of the skillets. But I saw issues and I didn’t use the third pan. The salesperson said certain foods like eggs, fish, and things that I cook have low fat content so they needed to be cooked at a low temperature with some butter or oil. I did that and I would even pre-heat and follow all the instructions, but everything would just stick to the pan. If I increased the temperature, food would burn and still stick. I tried the lowest setting and it would take a very long time to cook, but food would still stick to the pan.

I reported the issues. I was in touch with the salesperson and he told me to keep trying it. He even offered to come to the house and show me how to use it. He was really nice and was just following company policy. But I knew right away that the cookware wasn’t working for me. I just thought there would be more of a guarantee, like a satisfaction guarantee but it doesn’t seem that there is. I’m gonna be sending the cookware back. I don’t think NutraEase is worth it at all. I have $50 skillets that outperform it in pretty much every way.

Original review: May 15, 2019

We liked the ease of cooking with NutraEase's cookware and we purchased from them. We've had our cookware for two months now and we like that there's no need for grease and oils.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The NutraEase distributor went to our house and brought the pots. She introduced it to me, and it cooked very fast. I liked the pots and I bought them. I like the 12 quarts pot the most because I cook a lot and it's good because it cook very fast. I really like the cookware, and it is easy to clean. I compared the rice that I cooked in the NutraEase pot and in a rice cooker, and the color is different. In NutraEase cookware, it is really white. But in my rice cooker, it is not really white. I talked to my friends and also told them my experience about this cookware. I invited a friend of mind at home too and showed it to them.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We liked the product and we've had it for two weeks now. NutraEase has great quality and it is easy to clean up.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The minimum amount of water that you’re using with NutraEase impressed me, and it cooks everything from the inside-out. It’s like a convection oven, but on a stove-top. It cooks everything in minutes. They always save time and they also look good. I can cook baked potato or steam my green peas in minutes. I also got the entire cutlery set with the wood block from NutraEase. The cutlery is amazing. It’s beautiful. My favorite thing about the cookware is the steam option. I could just put it and 15 minutes later, everything’s done. I’m very satisfied. The only thing is that it is extremely expensive. I wanted a 10.5-inch pan and the guy quoted me $745 for it. That's insane. But it’s amazing cookware. It is easy to clean. I burned a couple of things the other day by mistake I thought the pot would never recover. But I just put that powdery thing on it, and it came right up. It’s no problem. Also, the stackable feature is amazing.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I really like the skillet I got from NutraEase. I want a healthy life so I decided to purchase from NutraEase, and so far, the products are fine. And it’s like it’s not gonna take longer time to cook.

Original review: April 13, 2019

A guy showed up in my front yard and asked to cook for me, and he started talking and somehow talked me into getting the NutraEase products. The products I got are horrible. I tried to return it, but they wouldn’t let me, and it’s been sitting in the drawer because it doesn’t work right. The food keep sticking. The guy showed me a way for it not to stick and I could not get it to work and it still would stick. I couldn’t get it to stay on the right temperatures. It just kept dropping. So, I tried to call to make them get somebody to get it, and the lady would not. She refused to come and get it.

If you're considering a NutraEase purchase, make sure it’s what you want because it ain’t what you’re getting. I couldn’t even get the cutter machine to work. It won’t stay together. I put the little thing in the front of it and it falls apart. I was very dissatisfied. I like cooking. I’m a cook, my husband’s a chef, and NutraEase was nothing to what it was supposed to be.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I purchased NutraEase products with the thought that it would be healthier for me than the pans I’ve been cooking in. I have cooked in it, and I like it. NutraEase is a little overpriced but it is a good product. I would recommend it.

Original review: April 11, 2019

A friend told me about NutraEase products and the cookware is good so I I wanted to purchase it. At this point, I've been able to use it, although I just bought it less than a month ago. I also got a thin recipe book that came with the cookware. It’s still a hit and miss in ease of use, but it’s not bad. It has been easy to cook soup or boiled eggs in it. But with fried eggs, sometimes I needed to use another cookware because they always stuck to the bottom of the pan. The item that I purchased is not cheap, but its quality is all right for the price. It’s still early to tell if it's worth the price that I paid for it or if it’s too expensive. But so far, I don’t have any issues with it, except for the frying part.

Original review: April 10, 2019

The NutraEase cookware is a product that my mom had before. I was certainly familiar with using it and I really liked it. We've had the cookware for a couple of months now and it has been a good experience. Someone bought some stuff there, so we got an additional pot because we were having a party. The items that we purchased have very good quality. Although the cookware is expensive, it’s the last cookware that you’ll ever need. You’ll never have to replace it since it absolutely lasts a long time.

Original review: April 9, 2019

A rep from NutraEase came and gave us a presentation at our house, and we decided to go with it. The product has the 50-year warranty on it, and the pan didn't break down like other pans do. Cleaning it isn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be. But with the cookware I don't have to cook things on quite as hot a temperature so it keeps more of the nutrients in the food. It's healthier for me.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I went to one of the Balloon Festival, and one of NutraEase's representatives were there. They worked through one of the vitamin type stores here in town. She did the thing where she put some baking soda in one of my Teflon pots, and one of hers, and I didn't like the taste. And she also did a cooking demonstration at my house, and the food was really good. Overall, I like the cookware.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My wife and I are very concerned about the food that we take because we already have our first son. My friend introduced NutraEase. I checked the review, went to their site and I also heard some good feedback, that it eliminates the use of the oil. I purchased the cookware and we've had it for more than a month now and it has been easy to cook and clean. We can cook whatever we want. We are very satisfied with the set we have right now.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We liked how effectively the NutraEase cookware cooks the food, how quick it is, and the taste of the food. We've had the cookware for a month now and the quality of the items that we purchased is top-notch. My husband loves the cookware and uses it all the time. I have been using the plug-in skillet and the food chopper a lot. I cook vegetables in the cookware and even our kids are eating more vegetable. We would highly recommend NutraEase to a friend.

Original review: March 14, 2019

In the beginning, I didn’t like NutraEase at all. I cook three or four things, and it kept burning everything. Then, the person that I bought it from, Philip, came back to my house and we did a few dishes. I have a Viking stove and with this pan, I need a lower heat so I’m adjusting. I’m not quite there yet, but I have made a few things. The quality of the products is very good. I like the big pan a lot and I use it pretty much every day.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I've had NutraEase cookware for a month now and I like the way it cooks and the way the little top flips up when the food is ready. It cooks evenly and they don't stick except for eggs, so I put a bit of oil whenever I do eggs. The quality is nice. It's sturdy. In fact, the man that I bought it from told me that the heat will ruin everything. He said to just keep the food on low heat and it'll cook it and let me know when it's ready. Overall, it's a lot better than some of my frying pans.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I bought the set in 2017 July. I only use the electric skillet for a couple of times but ever since then, Ii always end up with a burnt food and even the skillet itself goes hot red with timer set to stop but still it got no control of itself. The salesman who sold it to us is nowhere to be found. I am still paying it fortnightly up to now. Can anybody help me please.

NutraEase response

Hello Laurance,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We can definitely make sure your electric skillet is working properly. Please contact our warranty department - Monday thru Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am- 12:00pm (CT). Aslo please email me and I can further assist you with this issue. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied and your skillet is working properly.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I had a friend that uses NutraEase and I bought one myself because of the quality of the product. It looks pretty impressive. But NutraEase needs to have a rep in Kansas City.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I like that I can cook without oil with NutraEase. I got a lot of stuff from them and the quality has been excellent. They're gonna last for a lifetime. I like the way their electric frying pan looks. It cleans up pretty well and I also like that it can go on the dishwasher. You can fry chicken without grease with it. But I'd like more recipes.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My neighbor is a NutraEase distributor and he did a presentation for me. He did a simple how to cook and I liked the way the cookware cooked. I also like the easy way to cook using the cookware and it's very easy to wash. I like the quality too.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My mother was diagnosed with stage four metastasized lung cancer and we wanted to attack it at every angle. One of the ways was with what we're cooking with, so we bought the cookware from NutraEase. We learned about it from a girlfriend who had gone to the gym where Eileen, a NutraEase rep, was doing cakes. I also loved that they would come and show you how to use the stuff. We have the cookware since the end of September and so far, I like the ease of using it and making sure my kids get vegetables and things. The quality is good but they could have a little more robust of a cookbook because the one they gave us only had the dishes with six or so ingredients. I also feel like I bugged my rep a bunch about how to do this and that with my NutraEase. Other than that, I have recommended them to other people.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I got NutraEase cookware because of their reputation and it heats evenly. A part was busted so I'm having it replaced through the distributor. But overall, the quality has been very good.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We want to have a healthy living, so we tried NutraEase and it's 100% good. What I like best is I can cook food without using any other ingredients that can make our body not healthy. NutraEase is also easy to use and satisfactory.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I can cook everything using all those NutraEase cookware. The cookware is very usable and their overall quality is great. I'd consider purchasing other kitchen needs from NutraEase in the future. I decided to purchase from them due to the benefits that the cookware is giving to the consumers.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I've had my NutraEase cookware for a month and I've found its quality to be wonderful. It cooks well and cleans up well.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs