4.52/5
Based on 321 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 15, 2018

330 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I've been using NutraEase's cookware for a couple of months and I love it. My sister-in-law had their pot for years. She brought it to us and I had kept it for six months. I loved it and wanted one but it wasn't feasible to purchase by itself, so I purchased the whole set. I also have the cutter and some bakeware. NutraEase sput out a quality product. I'd tell my friends NutraEase has awesome cookware.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I needed to add to my collection, and I purchased some cookware from NutraEase. I needed a four-quart pot so I also got one. The cookware is easy to use and clean, and it does a good job at doing what it needs to do. The quality is very good, too.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I love the way my NutraEase cookware cooks. I really like having to use very little oil or none at all. I cook at a low temperature before, so it was kind of doing the same thing as far as the way I cook. It was a big expense, but it was worth every penny. I wish it was more affordable, though, so everybody could buy it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I got the NutraEase cookware considering that in comparison and research on the different products that were available, this seemed to be of the highest quality. And the demonstration proved that. I’ve had it for two months now and I like that I’m cooking healthier and not using oil. NutraEase got outstanding quality and I’d be purchasing from them again.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We were impressed by NutraEase's product, with its composition of the materials and how it is made. We've had the cookware for a couple of months and we are very satisfied with its quality. The cookware is very safe and in regards to cooking, it is very good for your health. I would highly recommend NutraEase and I have posted one cooking demonstration already. I got two couples coming to the house.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I bought from NutraEase last November mainly for the health and time-saving benefits of the cookware. The quality of the product is also very good. If you have the money to spend, NutraEase is worth it to have for a long time and it works really well.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

We have a lot of the cookware from NutraEase and we have their pans too. We like the way that it is a high-quality cookware. They’re heavy duty as well. We can set it on and not worry about it burning if we cook with it the way we’re supposed to. We feel like we’ve been able to make healthier meals quicker which is why we bought them. We like NutraEase and we might purchase other kitchen needs from them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

We took a cooking class in a store here that had a NutraEase rep. She said that she wasn’t diabetic anymore by using the cookware because it doesn’t kill all the vitamins and nutrients when you cook your vegetables at a lower temperature at 190 instead. We bought about four pans and we've had it for a few months. A wok, a pan, and two electric skillets. I like the electric skillet and I cook in that most of the time. The quality of their products is excellent.

When we first got it, we were very concerned because we were told that they were made in Italy and some of those pots did not say that. We questioned the quality and how it was presented to us. But they talked to us so we accepted that they were really made in Italy even though they don’t say that. They said that some of the pots didn’t because of the type of material. The electric cord or whatever had to use something of China. That raised a red flag. Nonetheless, people should definitely have someone come and demonstrate the product to them. They were very good quality pots and people need to see the demo because it shows the difference between the pots you have in your kitchen. These pots aren’t leaching into your food like your other cookware.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

A friend of mine invited us to a lunch where people sold NutraEase to us. They were telling me that there would be no metals that go in your food and so I got the medium set. I have had the cookware for three months now, and they are heavy-duty and of good quality. I like the steamer, too. NutraEase is hard to get to used to cook on and I'm still working on it. It's very different from regular pans. Everything sticks, so it is more difficult.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

NutraEase products speak for themselves. The quality is there although anyone on a budget understands it's difficult to manage. My fiancé and I decided we wanted them and were willing to work with it. I know the affordability and the price point is what hits a lot of people. We pay for quality so I understand that. I love the interest rate for the financing. You can't get a loan for 1.5% or a credit card for 1.5% so that is really amazing. The rep, Philip, was great and he really helped us. He was willing to show us different ways to get what we wanted and afford it so that down the road we would be able to continue improving ways to get things that we wanted, the pretty and fancy stuff. I only met him a couple of times but he sounded like he knew everything he needed to and told us what it's like. He had this great personality and a great sense of humor.

He was able to appropriately multi-task while helping us apply for the loan on the paper doing exactly what he could and where. He was also able to focus on us, and at the same time, if someone had a question, he was able to answer them. He knew his stuff so well that it came in second nature. He was able to do all of that at once and it was really helpful and impressive for someone whose job is to multi-task. He was so knowledgeable and personable which is not something you get a lot in someone who does sales, sometimes cut and dry. He knew how to include the crowd. He's a bit of a performer and that makes a difference so a lot of it was the way he presented things. We officially received our NutraEase cookware in October. We offered to host a dinner two or three weeks ago so that we could get an additional one of those items that we wanted, and we wanted to share this with people.

The product is amazing and we're very excited. I'm very pleased with them and I highly recommend it, although a couple of things could be improved. They could increase smaller packages like a mini or beginner set. Once you can get your foot in the door where people can afford one product, they will be sold on it and want more. Something I also like about it is that if you pay it down, it's almost like a line of credit and you can add to it. So, if I pay off that $800 and I want one of the $800 pans, I just put an order and I can put it back on that credit that I have billed back. And that's something that most companies don't do. I found that to be unique and a very good thing. They could get more people to be able to purchase something that they actually want and get their foot in the door to where they realize they really are saving money by not being out all the time.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

We bought a 10-inch skillet and a salad bowl accessory from NutraEase and I like them. They are easy to clean and they are doing well. However, whenever I use the electric skillet, it seems like I got to set the temperature up so high to get the grease warm enough to actually fry. I wasn't too happy with that. I’ve had several electric skillets and I’ve never had to turn one up that high. Even so, I would recommend NutraEase to others. My daughter had come over and we'd cook stuff on it, and she bought pans right after we did.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I've had my NutraEase for four months and I’ve been enjoying it. I decided to buy it after noticing the quality and the taste of the food compared to what I was using. I felt like I had to change cookware after reading the reviews and simply because I turned 50 last year. I wanted to take better care of myself. Aside from the cooking, I like the mere fact that I can clean my NutraEase with plain old vinegar. I also bought their knife set and the pressure cooker. People who have the pot set should be spreading the word. For those who do not have them, they need to get it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I like how easy it is to clean my NutraEase cookware. I have had it for two months now and I use all the pots and pans. The cookware has very high quality and a very good warranty. And it was expensive but worth it.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

My dad told me about NutraEase. He had been in the industry with the high-end cookware and I’ve always been interested in that kind of cookware. It was a matter of me being able to afford it. I like its quality, its capability and the variety of options. I can do a lot more with it than any other cookware. I can prepare different kinds of meals and cook in different methods that I couldn’t do with others. We cook chicken in a different way and I like it. NutraEase is my favorite cookware I've ever had. I’m happy to have it and I use it every day. I’ve told everybody about it and I like bragging about the cookware and the stuff I'm cooking.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

There was a little contest thing and the NutraEase representative had a drawing in a fitness center. Everybody went and then they come out to me and I liked the idea of it. There was a taste test using the baking soda and that was the clincher for me aside from the fact that I like eating healthier foods. My girlfriend has had the cookware for about four months now and my favorite feature is their skillet. It's so versatile in how to cook things. It's mostly my girlfriend who cooks with them if she makes me meals sometimes. The NutraEase cookaware is really pricey but I'm really happy with them and I can taste the difference in the food. As matter of fact, I generally won't eat anything else that is not cooked in the house. Aside from that, the 50 year warranty was a huge help and I liked the follow up of how to use the cookware because, you cook with them differently. I recommend NutraEase all the time.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

NutraEase seemed like very good equipment that doesn't scratch or burn. So far, it's proved every point of it. I've had it for three months and have made three payments. The plug-in pan is one of my favorites. I love showing them off to my family. I had another dinner party at my house and the girl bought another set. Now, I got the bakeware as a free product for having her buy something and I've used it several times. Right now, I'm trying to pay off some furniture, but if possible, I could get more NutraEase products later on. Brandy, my daughter, introduced me to my products. She's the one that got credit for the sale. Keas was the one who came and represented the company and he was fine. He has even called me a couple of times. I had recommended them several times and have introduced them to several people. I'm waiting to get enough people in for another showing all in one place because they are interested in getting something.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We wanted to maintain the nutrients in our food and we got the NutraEase cookware shortly before Thanksgiving. We use it once in a while and the quality is great. I like its removable handles really well. The gentleman that sold it to us followed-up on us a couple of times and he wanted to make sure that we knew what we were doing but I haven’t had the time and haven’t taken advantage of it at this point. I tried a few of the recipes that have been published though.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

For four months now, we've had the NutraEase cookware. We wanted to eat healthily. It's very nice and it cleans up really easily. My family seems to think the food tastes better too. I wish I would’ve had a little more training using the cookware though since there's not much online.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I like that the NutraEase pots and pans have detachable handles. I’ve had them for 5 months now and I cook a bunch of different things on them. It's a good cookware and we’re looking at purchasing some more NutraEase products.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

NutraEase was at a Fall festival and they seemed to have quality products. I’ve had their cookware for six months now and it cooks very well. It’s expensive but it's well worth the money. I love it!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My son had copper poisoning and so we've been using NutraEase for four years now. The quality of the cookware has been excellent and I like how easily and quickly it cooks food. I also got the big skillet but I'm not sure how to work that one yet. We also had an issue with a pot that cracked. I had to send it in and NutraEase was good to replace it, but I had to call and follow up before they put the pot in the mail to return it to me. And then, I received the pot within a few days. Other that, it was handled well and the reps I talked to were good.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

NutraEase is the same as Saladmaster's cookware. And when I worked with it, it turned out okay. I also saw its benefits and they're really good. I bought the whole set with six pieces. And I use the two big ones and I really like them because I could cook anything in them. NutraEase is good for the body because you avoid using a lot of oil, and it cooks really well, too. However, sometimes when we cook, it just burns. And there's a black thing on the bottom of the cookware that I don't want to remove because I might scratch the cookware. Other than that, I have told some of my friends here about the benefits of NutraEase.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I wanted something good to cook in and I chose the NutraEase pressure pot. I've used it five times in a couple of months now and it's big and roomy. The food is done quickly so I don't have to cook all day. This pressure pot is the best one I’ve ever seen. But this will probably my last purchase because it's also real expensive. It's going to take me a while to get this one paid off. But I'm having a beautiful experience with NutraErase.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We got invited to one of NutraEase’s parties. My girlfriend likes the cookware and it is a good product. I work with metal and I understood it is a superior product to some of the things on the market although, they are a little pricey. I like to just wash and dry the cookware off but it would be awesome if they made the handle on the lids detachable, because every time I’m drying and putting away, I always wind up unscrewing it and had to tighten it back down.

Eventually, the thread is going to go out, but NutraEase has its warranty. Also, we used the lid on the cooker a couple of times and we had to use a pan instead because it got a dinger. It would be nice if the dinger can be turned a quarter inch or a half turn and locks in place or if the lid has the lock and unlock position so that way it didn’t ding. When we did slow cook chicken, I had to leave the lid cracked otherwise it’s going to sit and ding the whole time.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

My NutraEase experience is fine. Their products are of very good quality. I also like the grinder. I'd recommend trying NutraEase. They're supposed to be new and well done.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I've always liked NutraEase's hand crank food processor with the different blades a lot and when I was finally in a position where I could get one, I did. I’ve had the cookware since the beginning of August and so far, I’m happy. It seems to be working quite well and it's easy to clean. I have used the two electric cookers a few times and they've worked pretty well, too. I also purchased the double skillet but I have not used that yet. It would help me if I had more cookbooks and online information on how to do certain meals with some of the stuff I have. The one I got had a little bit of information on how to use the processor to cut carrots or make cabbage salad, which I love so much, but there were no new recipes.

NutraEase response

Allison, we have emailed you with a link to the NutraEase website for the videos there and the recipes.Happy Cooking, The Customer Care TEam

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

A family friend demonstrated the NutraEase product to us. She showed how things can be cooked quicker and I liked the presentation. I was surprised that it really uses all of the nutrients from the food, especially the vegetables that I'm cooking. It also cuts down the cooking time. However, the quality was a little bad. The first time I used the electric stove, I had some problems and they needed to replace the plug. Plus, I've been having some problems with food sticking on to the pots and pans which is harder to clean.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I saw NutraEase at our county fair. I had won a prize and so the rep, Aileen, came to our house and did some demonstrations. She was really friendly. We've had the cookware for about four months and they’re definitely good quality. I also really like their lifetime warranty.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

A dude from NutraEase came into the neighborhood and offered a free demo on the appliances. At that time, I like the idea of being able to make a salad and other nutritious stuff for us to have. So far, I like the way the skillet cooks. And while the product was good, as well as the dude who did the presentation, the problem with NutraEase is that it's rather expensive.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought NutraEase for my wife for a present and we've had it for a couple of months now. She loves to cook and she's been happy with it.

NutraEase Company Information

333 Holtzman Rd
Madison
WI
nutraease.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use