Call toll free
4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

407 NutraEase Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We went to Lake Lanier and signed up to win a free dinner. We won the free dinner and that’s where the guy sort of did the sales pitch. I didn’t know it was a sales pitch per se but he was a convincing salesman. We purchased the beginner set, which is basically what he used to impress me. They had the preheatable oil skillet thingy and the baby 3 pans. My favorite thing about the cookware is the temperature top, the thing that clicks. I know there’s more to the pans than that but right now, that's the feature I feel like I need.

The quality is very good also. It's nice and heavy-duty. In fact, there’s one more pan I might buy. But I’m not sure because for some things, you want more of a slicker surface and I would use cast iron for that. The NutraEase is a wonderful stainless steel. The cookware is great but because it is stainless steel, it is specific how you have to cook with it. They provided a recipe book and it is good but a couple more recipes would be great. There was a lot of recipes on the website but some more recipes in the book would have been nice.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The minimum amount of water that you’re using with NutraEase impressed me, and it cooks everything from the inside-out. It’s like a convection oven, but on a stove-top. It cooks everything in minutes. They always save time and they also look good. I can cook baked potato or steam my green peas in minutes. I also got the entire cutlery set with the wood block from NutraEase. The cutlery is amazing. It’s beautiful. My favorite thing about the cookware is the steam option. I could just put it and 15 minutes later, everything’s done. I’m very satisfied. The only thing is that it is extremely expensive. I wanted a 10.5-inch pan and the guy quoted me $745 for it. That's insane. But it’s amazing cookware. It is easy to clean. I burned a couple of things the other day by mistake I thought the pot would never recover. But I just put that powdery thing on it, and it came right up. It’s no problem. Also, the stackable feature is amazing.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My mother was diagnosed with stage four metastasized lung cancer and we wanted to attack it at every angle. One of the ways was with what we're cooking with, so we bought the cookware from NutraEase. We learned about it from a girlfriend who had gone to the gym where Eileen, a NutraEase rep, was doing cakes. I also loved that they would come and show you how to use the stuff. We have the cookware since the end of September and so far, I like the ease of using it and making sure my kids get vegetables and things. The quality is good but they could have a little more robust of a cookbook because the one they gave us only had the dishes with six or so ingredients. I also feel like I bugged my rep a bunch about how to do this and that with my NutraEase. Other than that, I have recommended them to other people.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I'm in Mesquite, Nevada and they had a Home and Garden Show here where there were only about seven or eight booths. I overheard this woman, Eileen, that sold NutraEase while she was talking to this other gentleman about the cookware and how it helps people with diabetes. So, when that gentleman left, I spoke with her. She said she'd been using it for seven years and she no longer uses insulin because of it and of the way the food is cooked. That piqued my interest. Then she showed me another piece of paperwork she had and there must have been 30 to 40 different disease functions that the cookware would help cure, like arthritis and dementia. Then she told me that if I'd like, she'd come over, cook me meals, and show me how it works, and I agreed.

But when she came out and made the meal, she didn't check the enchiladas and I had stomach problems. So, the enchilada sauce was a little too hot for me and too spicy. But when she cooked the pineapple upside-down cake with four different vegetables in it, I couldn't believe it. That was the most moist piece of cake I've ever had and it was delicious. I ate that for two days here.

Also, Eileen was a very nice lady and she was very detailed. She was very professional as well and sometimes, that's a good thing. Sometimes you get salespeople and they don't know what's going on. But Eileen showed me which was for the grinding thing and I was totally impressed with her putting celery on there then watching the strings from the celery come up to the side. It was truly amazing. The celery stick was off to one side of the grinder and all of a sudden, here comes the string all on my side and I couldn't believe it.

The first-time around, she did everything and I kinda watched her. Then she called another fellow that bought it a few years back and he told me how well he's going with it. It's expensive but I figured if it helps with those different diseases and helps me with getting off this diabetes medication, I will be thrilled. If you have diabetes, you end up taking pills for your liver and your kidneys all the time, and they could do a lot more damage.

So, I bought the cookware from NutraEase and I just received it in the mail last week. I got a four-piece beginner set and I got the electric skillet free when I bought the set during the time that Eileen was doing the cooking here. I also got the big bowl that you can put hot or cold stuff in and it stays in that whatever temperature you needed. I wanted that for potato salad. I also spoke with Eileen and I have to call her back because my niece is supposed to be driving down for Minnesota then my girlfriend is supposed to be coming here, too. So, I'm gonna have house guests and I'd tell Eileen I'd pay for whatever she's gonna be using and she's gonna show me how to cook fried chicken with the coating on it.

All in all, I was happy with my experience. I haven't actually cooked with the product myself but there is a cookbook that came with it. And the people that Eileen has sold this stuff to are starting to put together their own recipe and they're gonna have their own cookbooks. So I have to pay for that when that comes out. But Eileen sent me a couple that they have already and those were sent went with the packaging.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We had purchased a new home in the mountains in Jasper, Georgia. There was a fall festival and NutraEase had a booth there. We weren’t looking for cookware but I still needed some and it happened that the NutraEase rep mentioned about their products when I was at the show. He is the main distributor for his area and he came over to our home. He was very well versed and educated about the product he was selling and what it could offer. He also had a very nice personality, was very easygoing, and very easy to talk to. They cooked for us and I liked the way that the cookware preserved the taste of the food without having to add butter or oil. I liked the handles and how they can be taken off and then reapplied to whenever I'm cooking. I can reapply it as well for hot pads so that I can transport the pot from oven to table. The NutraEase has very nice quality. I love it and I'm happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

My husband liked NutraEase's cookware so we decide to purchase some from them. We got the skillet that has the oil already in it and the shredder. However, the shredder was supposed to come with a cookbook but then we haven't received that yet. Still, what we got has been easy to use. I just put my food in the pan and go. The cookware is of really nice quality.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Since purchasing NutraEase's cookware and some accessories, I've been liking their quality best. They're very nice.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our rep from NutraEase is a low-life. My wife was interested in the food processor and he told us that if we had another showing at our house and invited two different couples, we would get that for free. We thought it was awesome. My wife contacted the rep that morning and said the people would be here at 6 o'clock. But 6:30 rolls around and he never shows up. My wife calls him and he ignores her calls.

Finally, about 7:30, he messages her and said he wasn't feeling very good. He offered to pay for pizza for the people that came. We already ordered them food ourselves and told him we would still like our free gift. He said that he'll get that to us. I talked to him again yesterday and he said he'll bring it by tonight. But he never showed up, never called and won't respond to any text again.

As far as the pans go, we've tried to use them a couple of different times and they have been horrible to clean. The rep was great at demonstrating them but following up was freaking horrible. He was supposed to come over afterwards and show us how to make a lasagna or something in the pan but he hadn't done that. If there was a lemon law, I'd be doing what I could to file to try to get our money back on that.

The lady that I talked to yesterday to try to send everything back said that we only had three days to change our mind. We didn't even get our dishes until a week and a half. We're not even allowed to use them and then decide whether we like them or not. So I'm very frustrated and I wish we didn't ever signed up for them. The pan heats up good though but I'm disappointed all the way around. I will never recommend NutraEase again.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was needing new pots and got NutraEase because of the warranty on them and the health benefits of not having Teflon. I have started using the pan and they've been good quality. They are hard to clean but I have that bar that the instruction said and I am using them.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We had Vita Craft through a rep and then she learned about NutraEase and she wanted to share that with us. So we had her come again. We said that good cooking could benefit us a lot and that was the big thing that made us go ahead and get NutraEase. I cooked in them but I just got off the memory of what the rep showed when she was here. But so far, the quality of the product is very good.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs