toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NutraEase

Julie, Thank you for your review of your NutraEase cookware. We're extremely happy that all of your expectations after the presentation are being met. It is always nice to know that the Distributor's presentation and the cookware are in sync. Enjoy your NutraEase Cookware, The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Due to the benefits of healthier cooking, I purchased my cookware from NutraEase. I've been using it for more than six months now. The NutraEase salesman did a great sales pitch and the product itself proved what he said. The quality of what he showed and what he said equaled out. I like the aspect of not having to use water to cook the vegetables and look how bright they are. In fact, I hadn’t had another product do that for me. Besides the quality of food that I can cook in a certain amount of time, I like that the cleanup is wonderful. At times, I forget how simple it can be to just put some hot water to it and let sit and then it wipes right out because I’m used to the old cookware that I have had. I have bought other cookware before with promises that weren't fulfilled, but with NutraEase, everything that I was told happens to be true. It’s expensive, but it has been worth it thus far.

NutraEase

Joy, We are elated that you Love your NutraEase cookware, we feel the same! Thank you for singing the praises to your friends and family.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I had used Saladmaster years ago, and really liked the pans. And so, I was pretty determined to get me a good set of pans. Then, when I heard about NutraEase from my friend, she came over and did a presentation, and I was very impressed. I'm in the process of buying from them, between me and the finance company. I’ve been very impressed with the quality of my NutraEase items, it's very good. The only problem that we've had is when my son wants to come and cook him an egg, he squawks because if I'm using Teflon, it just slides right out and there's no problem so I’m happy to teach him how to cook in these pans. Other than that, I really like the items and use them every day. I love NutraEase, and have recommended them. I was very impressed working with the company, and even the finance company. I feel really good about it.

We saw NutraEase in one of the trade exhibits at a home show. Then their rep came out to do a free dinner for six of us. The rep said he was used to a small workspace and that he's cooked in from strange places but things ended up on the floor or at the counter with what he was doing with the food cutter. He made quite a mess but he cleaned it up. Still, the food was very good and the other two couples found it very interesting. I bought some NutraEase cookware that night and my purchase was shipped on April 14th of last year. I use the electric skillet a lot. It works as a slow-cooker and does a very good job. It sits nicely on the counter and I like the ease of cleaning it up. My husband even says that it looks brand new after I cooked with it. It has a little discoloration, though, but it's no big deal.

Then I thought I would use the food cutter a lot more but I haven't. We eat a lot of salads but I'm used to still cutting it up with a knife. And also with the food guide, I still never feel like I have it on there the right way. It’s not something you can leave sitting over because of limited counter space. All the items I've purchased is good quality. I wouldn't have bought NutraEase if it had not been a steal as the cookware is easy to clean and easy to store or to take out.

I was invited to a NutraEase party by a friend and he cooked us dinner. I love carrots but I don't like cooked carrots and I'm not necessarily a fan of steamed broccoli since I like raw broccoli. My friend fixed carrots and broccoli and those tasted very good. I liked the fact that the cookware was made of titanium and that the metals don't leach into what one is cooking. I got my own cookware in the fall, about 6 months ago and I even got the skillet that is electric that I can fry in and I really like it. I then had a party and people bought stuff from me and so I was able to get a free gift and got the bakeware with the pans and tins. I've used them and I like them very much, too, so I've been very happy. The items have excellent quality and they make me feel good when I'm cooking and not using my Teflon pots anymore. Also, if I follow the directions they give, it makes the food very tasty and cooks very quickly.

I've looked online at different things and I was looking forward to seeing other recipes. The only thing that I am a little sad about is when the guy came out and cooked for us and we bought the cookware, he said that they have a party somewhere about every six months to cook new recipes for people who purchased the product. But we've never really heard anything about any of those parties.

We had a dinner demo by NutraEase. They came out to our house. We invited friends and family over and they cooked for us. They demonstrated how their products work and we got to eat their food. We have our cookware from them for six months and my favorite thing about it is it doesn't take very long to cook things at all. It's a good product and is worth the investment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

I really liked the pan and the materials that it was made of. It was good but very expensive. It was difficult though because it had so many restrictions in terms of how to cook and clean it. I cleaned it very carefully and kept really good care of it. I hid it away from all the other pots and pans so nobody would ever use it but me. Lo and behold, one teenager found it, put it on high heat, and burned a bunch of burgers in it. Tried to scrub it out and just ruined it. I bought the very expensive pan because I didn't have one like it and I waited three years to buy, so I was really disappointed and I haven't been able to use it for months now. I have to wait probably another three years to buy.

The guy that demonstrated the NutraEase cookware has been doing it for a long time and he's fantastic. We've had our cookware for about a year and I'm very satisfied. It seems to be high-quality and the handles are sturdy. I like that I can put the lid on and the little tab on the top lets the steam out.

Owing to its health benefits, I decided to purchase my cookware from NutraEase. The quality is good and it is durable. One of the lids release the pressure. The steam escapes through the "little bells".

We scheduled a home visit where the NutraEase sales rep could do the demonstration, and the big selling point was we have son that's got a lot of sensitivities and doesn't process metals out of his system. And so one of the appeals for us with these high end cooking pans was that they're safe. There's no leaking of metals into the food. However, I'm displeased with them because they don't cook like I want them to and don't clean up very easily. Constantly there are stains and they're sticking and we have to scratch them to get them cleaned.

Within a week of owning them, I was really discouraged. There's no good guidance on how to use them. After the really fast paced selling demo, we got a pretty limited instruction booklet. And the rep was cooking frozen vegetables and chicken pies, which are easy stuff to cook. But when trying to fry eggs, I can't even get my spatula in the frying pans. I can't do pancakes or try to stir fry in it. They're deep and awkward to work with. I don't like the size and shape of them. I want a flat skillet pan that I can get a spatula in and turn things.

Also, the frying pans have an oil core and we were told we're supposed to not need any non-stick stuff with them. But we've used butter cooking spray and olive oil, and it's the most ridiculous thing ever. My entire layer of chicken comes off and it's stuck on the bottom of the pan. It defeats the purpose of healthy cooking when everything seems to get burned on the pans, and it's just not a pleasant cooking experience for me. The rep told us to heat it up and then turn it down. We've tried all the stuff we were told during the cooking demo, but it never seems helpful.

NutraEase doesn't do all these claims about cooking that I expected, and I wonder if it actually is safer and not leaking metals. And I'm very dissatisfied considering the amount of money that we invested on them. I couldn't even get to a customer service. The only number I was ever given to follow up took me right back to my sales rep, and he was really short with me, and that was dissatisfying too. He basically told us to get Bar Keepers Friend to clean the cookware. Bar Keepers Friend is a chemical cleaner and we don't use chemicals in our house, and the primary reason for getting these pans was the concern about metals. I'm not going to scour it with Bar Keepers Friend.

It's been about six months since I owned the cookware and I like that you don't have to use oils. But I need to learn how to use and cook with it a little bit more. I've been with two of their cooking classes. But then, I need to quit being so afraid to use it and I need to figure out some more recipes. But the quality of the cookware and the representatives here in our town have been great. It’s possible too that I’ll be purchasing again, particularly some of the bakeware stuff, from NutraEase in the future.

A friend told us about NutraEase and my wife wants them so we purchased the cookware. I also had some cookware of the same brand 35 years ago before they changed the name and it's a good brand and great cookware. My sister had walked off with my cookware through the years but I still have a few straggler pans around and even pull some of it out of the kitchen cabinet. It's nice to get a full set again. We've owned the cookware for a year now and I like the removable handles. They tuck away in the cabinet easy but then I get to track the handles down.

The quality of the NutraEase cookware is very nice. My wife loves the cookware and it keeps her happy so it's great. I also know that the food is gonna be better and healthier for us because it doesn't have Teflon. The only thing I hate about it is it's tough to clean. I don't do the cooking so I clean up after my wife's mess and I have to use steel wool and I can't just throw it in like Teflon cookware.

I bought the large package of the pots from NutraEase and I've had them for almost a year. The quality of the cookware and the way it cooks my food are the reasons I purchased from them. And my favorite was the natural produce of the water from vegetables.

I'm loving my NutraEasy pots. I purchased them because of the health factors in using a superior cookware product, like cooking with less water or liquid as well as the fact that nothing leeches into the food with this cookware. I like the indicator which lets me know that I need to turn from medium to low.

We like our NutraEase cookware. I have a fair amount of disposable income and the guy's sales pitch was good and so we went ahead and took it. We didn't even look at the competitors. I tried to look at it as a long term investment because personally my cookware don't have to be replaced yet. I would buy pans once every couple years. However, I haven't heard from the guy again that came out and sold that $2,000 set of cookware to us. But the cookware is great. We have learned how to cook with it. It's a bit different as far as cleaning and making sure stuff doesn't get stuck in it but we've learned the ropes and we really like it.

I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing other products. I don't see a huge need for any pieces but I don't know what's out there other than what was demonstrated. I'm a little embarrassed by how much it cost but I am impressed with the quality. Overall, the product is fantastic. The salesman was good but his follow up is horrible. I'm in sales and a lot of my business is based on referrals. So, I was shocked that I haven't heard from the guy to ask me for a referral. If there's some place they are falling short, that would be it.

The NutraEase is a solid piece of cookery. I decided to get this brand based on a cooking demonstration in my friend's house and how the food tastes using the cookware. I wanted the whole set of NutraEase but it’s too pricey. So I just went with the electric fryer because it seemed like I would use that the most. Highlights of my experience with this cookware would be the flavor of the food cooked using the cookware. The food tastes like what it is itself and I don't have to add a lot of seasoning. I'm on a high blood pressure medicine so I add less salt to my food.

I also like it when I'm cooking something, especially my veggies, that I don't lose the nutritious value out of it, compared to cooking in a regular pot where all the nutrients are cooked out and the food is not flavorful. The quality of the Nutraease cookware I bought is good too. I use it often and I haven't had any stain or seen anything where it's broken down in the material or any discoloration after cleaning and using it. It's been working including its electrical part.

I've had a great experience with NutraEase. I've had my cookware for about fourteen months now and the product is topnotch. Its quality is better than anything else out there. I like the ease of cleaning it. It's really beautiful and I like its stainless-steel look.

I really enjoy NutraEase. My husband has diabetes and so did the woman that sold me the set. She was able to lose weight and also heal her diabetes by using the cookware so I decided to purchase from them. The vitamins are intact and I don't have to eat as much to get satisfied. I like the durability of the cookware, the heaviness of it and the fact that I don't have to cook my food to death. I like not having to worry about what's going into my food. I'd probably have the cookware for another 50 years. I'm very satisfied.

I was sold by the demonstration of NutraEase. I really like the products. The quality is great and it's easy to clean as well.

A friend invited us over to check out NutraEase. We really like the skillet, the one that has the oil in the bottom of it, as it didn't seem like it needed much seasoning. At that time, my husband had Meniere's disease so he had sodium allergy. We got a lot from NutraEase with our first purchase. We've had the basic cookware set for a year now and we had a party so we got the shredder too. Our salesman said the cookware will never burn, though, but we had experiences of it burning which was a negative thing and it was a little pricey too. I also wish that my items came with a bigger recipe book and a step by step one how to use them. But overall they're good products and I like how fast the skillet cooks and I like everything that we cook in it. I am really happy with my cookware and I love the easy cleanup.

We got a set of cookware from NutraEase this summer. I needed some new cookware and it's easy to cook with it. I've learned to start my cooking at low fire and keep the fire low in cooking, but the food gets done just as fast. I love the electric skillet. I've used it the most and the fact that you can wash it in the sink. We've had NutraEase cookware before. We've been married for fifty-three years and when we first got married, we bought a set of this cookware, and we were supposed to be able to cook good with it.

I wanted my husband to lose weight and NutraEase is healthy cooking, so we got the pots and pans and pressure cooker from them. My husband likes to cook and he loves using them and I haven’t heard him complain about anything.

My dad ran into a NutraEase salesman and he came and cooked for my dad. I ended up getting a little bit of their product and my NutraEase stainless-steel cookware is good. It's been close to year since I've had it and I like it and its quality.

NutraEase

Alan, We are extremely pleased that you are happy with your NutraEase cookware's quality and ease of cooking. Thank you for sharing your Story with us.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

My wife and I both wanted durable equipment and we're trying to get away from packaged and processed food. We've been using NutraEase for about a year now. It's very high quality and it's easy to keep looking nice. The representative that visited us was extremely personable, courteous, and did a good job. We've gone to several of his cooking classes and learned more about what we can do with the cookware. It's really pricey but we're very pleased with it, and it's the only set we would ever need to buy.

My friend was one of the guests when I did a Saladmaster Cooking Show. Six months later, she contacted me about NutraEase. Our cookware from them will be one year by February. I like everything about it. It's durable and thicker. I would recommend them.

The NutraEase chef was a very nice and awesome guy. He came to the house and we had invited some friends and we started with the first showing. The strong selling point was we liked the quality and the warranty. More than that, my family is already very much on a healthy diet and we're very health-conscious. But we had to give it a lot of thought because it was still a major purchase.

I love the quality of the NutraEase pans, but it's one of those situations where if I don't have the experience and the training to know what to cook and how to cook, it really limits my use. The feeling with the family is if I only use it a little bit or I only use it to cook the same thing over and over, my value doesn't seem so good. Sometimes, I even Google recipes just to figure out how it might be cooked by other companies who have water-less cookware because I'm trying to expand my recipes but I'm not doing very good.

Overall I'm not unhappy with NutraEase or the chef, but it seems like it's a product that unless I'm very experienced to know how to use it in everyday practical life, it doesn't seem to work so well. If NutraEase wanted to really help their customers, they should do a strong follow up. The people who make the sales should come back to customers regularly and ask, "What are you experiencing? What are your struggles? How can I help you?" so that their daily usage for the product would get better and better.

NutraEase did a good demo and I learned a lot in just the one-time of coming. I enjoyed their pans and they are good quality pans but I feel like the minute they got the money then that was it. They said they were going to come back and teach me how to use them and they never did. I felt like I needed to be taught more how to use it. I spent a lot of money and I don't want to ruin them. I don't really feel like I've had the great experience of being able to use them like I should and I went back to my same way of cooking in them because I wasn't taught how to use them the proper way.

I purchased from NutraEase for the safety of our kids not having harmful elements leak into our food. I've owned the cookware for two years and my favorite thing about it is that it heats up really evenly and fast. The product is of good quality but I just wish there was a better way to clean them because it's hard to clean sometimes. It is also pricey.

I learned of NutraEase from my upline Adelina since I'm a dealer. I've been using the cookware since last year and it's easy to cook with it. It's also easy to clean. To me, it's better quality than Saladmaster. I noticed that when I use the steel wool it doesn't scratch that much so it's pretty good, not like the Saladmaster which easily gets scratched. I recommend NutraEase.

I've had NutraEase for a few months and I'm still trying to figure out how to cook in them. The couple that came and demonstrated made it look so easy but it's different. I gave away all my pots and pans but I have no idea what I'm doing and things are not coming out right. But even though my food doesn't always come out right, I'm satisfied with NutraEase. I go to my cousin's house and her stuff comes out correct all the time.

NutraEase cookware are of good quality. I like the food after it was cooked on their cookware. I can also cook more than one thing in one pot if I need to. I wish the cookware was easier to clean, though.

NutraEase Company Profile