4.51/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

NutraEase

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

283 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Easy and healthier nutrition and a good business potential at the same time! Thankful that I discovered this great opportunity when I had a demo at home. No looking back since then of what cookwares to use that is not harmful to our health especially when it comes to my young family.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I like NutraEase and use it all the time. Someone offered a demonstration at a tradeshow and I took it. He was a really nice guy. He was very committed to what he was doing and believes in his product. He didn't hype the product, but he convinced me, and after using it, I was convinced he wasn't lying. He also had me look at some other products like a blender, but I already have a Vitamix and it did not compete with my Vitamix, so I didn't bother.

I like that nothing sticks to it and it's not toxic. I spend every day trying to figure out how to detoxify and when one finds something that helps, it makes life better. I bought the one pan that had the oil liner in it. That's all I need because it's just me and my wife. We're retired and we don't need to cook for 27 people. The pans are very high quality and look like they'll last longer than I will. When I first got it, I accidentally dropped it and cracked one of the feet off. They replaced it immediately and I was pretty happy about that. I would recommend it to friends. It has a high price, but it's a good product and worth it in the long run.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

NutraEase is more affordable. I like the Saladmaster product but I can't afford it, but with Nutraease, it's almost the same quality that you can get out of it, if not better. I purchased the complete set less than a year ago and I love the product and the excellent quality for long term use. It cooks faster and easier. Plus the food tastes better and it's a healthy way of cooking. I like everything about it. But other than the product itself, one way of building a good business is if people could know how good it is and it would be a good opportunity to earn extra money. This is worth it.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

It was convenient to have someone from NutraEase come to our home and we didn't have to go shopping. The representative introduced the product to us, answered our questions and did a good job on the demonstration. I purchased 13 items and I've owned the cookware close to four or five months now. There are a lot of reasons why I like NutraEase including its ease of use and that it's dishwasher safe. The cookware is not time consuming to use as well. It's easy to put the food in the cookware then I turn the cookware on and come back in 15 minutes and have dinner. The food tastes less chemical too. With the cookware, I probably eat a little healthier. Also, the cookware is easier to clean. Its quality is good too and the material it's made out of is a lot more durable. I'm pleased with the cookware.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Amazing cookware that will help you achieve your dietary goals as well as help you become healthier. Cooking food without or less oil, or salt will not compromise the overall taste and appearance of the food. You can't go wrong with the temperature and therefore food especially vegetables will not be overcooked.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

A friend of mine introduced the NutraEase cooking pots to me. She explained something about the eggs to me and it made sense for me and my family so I bought the pots. I've had them since May and I like that it doesn't burn when I use them to cook. The quality is okay and it looks good. When I use it to cook and friends of mine come, they like it on my stove.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I needed some extra pans, although I already bought some waterless cookware before, and I've always wanted electric frying pans, so I got some pans from NutraEase. I've had these pans for just a few months, but I've been using all the time ever since 1989 the NutraEase cookware that I had before I got these extra pieces from them. I liked that I only needed to cook with very little water when I used my NutraEase cookware, if I cooked like I was supposed to with it, but sometimes I still used a little more water than I should have done. The overall quality of the products that I got was great and I like my NutraEase cookware.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I first heard about NutraEase when my sister had a party. It's one of the top of the line products that I have seen on the market. It was high-quality cookware and I like the fact that it had no coatings on it. I've owned it for seven months now and I like the ease of cleaning it up and the handles detaching. I can even use the lids as a base to set the pot on if there is no hot pad to set it on. We would buy more pots from NutraEase. It's a totally awesome experience.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I liked the product of NutraEase so I purchased from them and I've had the cookware since March. I liked the way it cooked fast and it was pretty too. I also don't have to use as much oil as I do with the regular cookware. Moreover, it retained more of the nutrients because I wasn't diluting the vegetables or anything that I cooked. The only thing was that cleaning it took a little more effort than the non-stick pan that we typically use. But overall, the quality of the product that I got was good and I had a good experience with NutraEase.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Someone came to our door and did a very nice presentation. I've had NutraEase cookware for five months and they’re high quality. I like the set and everything about it. If offered, I'd possibly buy from NutraEase again.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We're using the NutraEase cookware every day. We bought it four months ago after their rep gave us a good sales pitch. We needed cookware anyway and we got it for health reasons so it worked out. We got warranty on them too. My wife and I use the cookware a lot and I use the crockpot all the time. The items are pretty solid and we’d potentially be buying more from them in the future.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I've had my NutraEase cookware for six months now. The quality of the skillet that I got from them is really good and I like that it's sleek. The main reason for my deciding to purchase from them was that the high quality steel and chemicals of their cookware are eliminating the aluminum stuff and that was outstanding. NutraEase generally had high quality and good stuff for my family.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My husband and I are into trying to stay as healthy as we can. He's 83 and I'm 79. We feel really good and we want to stay that way. I have other good cookware, but purchasing NutraEase products is a real step towards a healthy life. We've known Ilene, a NutraEase rep and a good friend of my daughter-in-law, for years. My daughter-in-law asked if we could have a demonstration of the NutraEase products at our house because we have more space here. Then Ilene gave a lovely demonstration to 10 of us and the food was delicious, and we were all happy with the demonstration.

NutraEase is the way to go, with the titanium lining and how you could cook at lower temperatures, so we purchased some products from them four months ago. The quality of the products that we got is good. We use the grater a lot and we use two of the pans every single day. But my favorite item is the steamer. Sometimes, I would cook spaghetti noodles in the bottom of the steamer and steam vegetables at the same time, then I would mix them all together and make a nice meal.

On the other hand, the electric skillet is too high-tech for me, so I don't use it and I wish I could trade it in for a one-quart sauce pan because I use that size a lot. After Ilene taught me how to use my electric skillet, I used it a couple of times, but then I got busy and didn't want to think that much. So, instead of using it, I've been using my old frying pan that has a dial with the temperature on it because I didn't want fool around with all the numbers on the other one. I need to have Ilene come back and give me another demonstration of my electric skillet because it's crazy to have something that I don't use and she's so good and patient in demonstrating the NutraEase products.

We liked the products that we got from NutraEase and I was very happy with them. But later on, we had buyer's remorse and we were sorry that we had put too much money into them. We paid $1,500 or so for the few things that we got, so I was like, "There are a lot of things that I could have done with that money," although perhaps they were helping our health. But the girl that sold these products to us is a single mom trying to support her family and my attitude is that our buying these products has helped this sweet girl who's trying to make a living, and that's a good thing. Our experience with the NutraEase products was good, but I wouldn't recommend them because most of our friends are living on limited income like we are. They would be really nice to have if you have the money for them, but you shouldn't spend your life savings on them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

NutraEase came to my house and had the demonstration. All the other pans leach and I didn’t want to be poisoned slowly over a long period of time by eating metal that’s not supposed to be part of my diet. I Googled it and then looked into the information and it made sense to me. So, we decided to throw away our old pans and buy a whole new set of titanium-base pans. It's awesome. We’ve had them for three months now and they are not rusty and they’re easy to clean. The food tastes better and we eat less now from other people’s homes because we don’t trust that the food that they cook in their pots doesn’t have some products of metals. So far, it's worth the money. I didn’t mind paying the $7,000. We love it very much so, I'm actually looking to see if I can become a distributor and convince other people to buy it too.

I like the way that they look and even the handles are excellent. Plus, they are not as hot even when you've been cooking. It's slow to heat but once it's going, it does very well. And then, the handles don’t heat to the same extent. Sometimes, when you have been cooking for a long time, the handles can get hot. I like the short and the long ones and they can interchange. The handles are the same in all the pots. So, you can grab one for the big pot, one for the other pot and it still heats appropriately.

I will recommend it and also for cooking for people who are conscious of their health. For people with fibromyalgia, it might be that they use pots that are not appropriate. If they can switch, there must be a definite change in there. I see the future ware. The more the pots are talked about, the more the people are willing to buy and try. It could even impact a certain health. So, I will be looking out to see if more of my family get it and use it if they will have any changes in the way they feel because of arthritis.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I cook a lot at home so we wanted a good set of cookware. One of our friends had a showing about NutraEase and we went through it. We scheduled our show and between our show and when we did the show at our friend's house, it was a month and I did a lot of research on NutraEase. I really liked the chef and I started helping him with some shows for a while. Then, I started cooking with the product. Compared to other cookware with the same properties, they were a little bit less expensive. They also have a good warranty. It's not lifetime but it's 50 years and in 50 years, if they didn't get their money back, that's my fault.

So, when I was helping him a little bit, I enjoyed it and I saw what they can do. However, I haven't used my oven other than to do baking cookies since I bought them because it's small. Also, I wasn't really impressed with the knives. They were sharp but for some reason, they look very cheaply built. However, the overall quality is fantastic. I have burnt several things on them and they clean out after soaking. And that was my biggest thing, I wanted them to clean out easy. I like that fact that there's no metal in my food. Also, things taste much better. Now, we just moved. So, we're in a hotel and we're in a temporary housing apartment. We're using their cookware and they don't taste the same. They don't taste the same at all. So, I want my stuff back.

If you don't know how to use them, you're going to feel like you got ripped. You spent a lot of money on cookware that you can't utilize their potential. And you might burn a lot of stuff with them because you're expecting them to do something that you're just not aware how to do it. So, you need the training to be able to utilize them.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I heard about NutraEase through a bunch of referrals. I like the cookware so I bought them in bulk. It's a lot and it's more than $3000. I have other cookwares that's similar to it but I need the sizes. The quality of the cookware and the food that comes out of it are good. It tastes good and there's not much grease.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

About a year ago, the people that represent NutraEase canvassed my brother's neighborhood, and then my brother's wife invited me over to dinner. Their canvassing process turned out to be okay but the way they canvassed, people were under the impression that they would not be asked for a purchase. This is a naivete on the part of my brother's wife. When I got there, I kept saying if it was just a demonstration to the neighborhood but I never got anything more than that. Then of course, by the end of the night, we got the sales pitch. I just felt that when you do that sort of thing, people must know that this stuff is for sale and not just a benevolent demonstration. That was not made clear.

I’m in sales and I know they likely would not have gotten in if they said it was a sales presentation. Although they did a good job in presenting the benefits of the pots and pans, there was the sticker shock so I was wondering if they were canvassing the right neighborhoods. I landed at purchasing but it wouldn't have been anywhere near my brother's affordability, and probably not the average person's. The quality is everything they said and it looks like a very quality product since it's titanium. They're expensive for what you get particularly since my pans continue to stick even though I cook on a very, very low temperature.

I don't deal directly with the company, only with the reps and they're very, very nice. But they're like a lot of salespeople. They see that possibly where they could overlap with you, so they make you a promise like they were supposed to do a demo of my husband's art when they did their cooking demonstrations. That's never come about but I'm not sure it has anything to do with NutraEase. It just makes it painfully obvious to us that we were customers and they’re not really helping to promote what we're doing. They're good people. But I just don't like that kind of thing and it's not the first time it's happened to us. The promise came directly from the salespeople because they asked specifically. It was probably a way of getting more demonstrations, which never worked out for us because it's too close to the holiday season.

I'm in the insurance industry, and we're highly regulated. I encourage NutraEase to look more closely at the whole sales process of their independent contractors because I imagine the company is not highly regulated. Some of those things that happened to us were a bit questionable though not illegal. The company would be more at ease with representatives that are more upfront because they are representing the NutraEase name. But in general, I’m satisfied with NutraEase.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I’m watching my diet. I saw the effect to the food that you cook using the NutraEase cookware so I bought the starter set and the wok last February. I like that I could leave it at times without attending to it. And I’m satisfied with the quality.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have a friend who has the NutraEase cookware and she loves it. She has used it and she told me what a good product it is, so I researched on it. I've had the cookware since December and I'm enjoying it. It cooks well with not so much time. I like that I get even cooking with it. It also doesn’t burn and stick, and it's easy to clean. So far, I like the quality of the items I got and I'd recommend NutaEase.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

There are benefits of eating healthy with NutraEase and they have the highest qualities of titanium. You can cook it without water, keep the nutrition in there and its original flavors and it’s fast. Also, there are no contaminations after you’re done cooking it. I like the whole nine yards. I also bought them for my mother and she’s the one who used them.

Most of the time, when I buy some pans in the past, they send cookbooks and recipes, give you a good layout of how to use them and it’s like you pay all this money for pans that are high-quality pans. But to the average person who doesn’t know how to use them properly, NutraEase has some extremely crappy instructions. So, it’d be nice if they would put together a recipe book and the instructions on how to use them because that's what their competitors do with crappy pans. They are cheap and yet they give really good recipe books and really good instructions on how to use crappy pans.

It seems that NutraEase would have known that with high-quality pans and how different you have to cook with them, they would have put more effort in giving you a recipe book and quality instructions because you need it to use them right. If you don’t use those pans correctly and the procedures of sealing them right, they’re not any good and they’re no different than the crappy pan but there is none in there. If I didn’t have somebody to teach me, I wouldn’t have known and it’d be nice to be able to go back and get some instructions. But everything was positive about them except for the instructions and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

NutraEase is very similar to the old Saladmaster which I’m familiar with, so when Chef Jeff came and fixed us a free salad, we got to talking and it just went from there. I've enjoyed the sales guy that I got it from and I didn't feel like I had been pushed into buying it. We’ve had the product for about five months already. It doesn't have a coating on it so you have to get used to that. But it's easy to clean and it holds heat really well. It's a product that obviously some research has gone into. I use both of the electric skillet and the other bigger skillet. When a product does what it's advertised to do, it's a good product. I like it.

NutraEase response
    Robert, Thank you for the glowing review of NutraEase. We are happy that you are pleased with your cookware and enjoy cooking with it.

the Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

NutraEase is such an excellent product that you will be proud of having one. It is good for your health and improve your lifestyle. Sure thing to share to other people. I am very happy and proud my family own one.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

While it was still in the box, I have good words to say about NutraEase cookware. I decided to purchase it because I looked at it as a way to be health conscious - it doesn't use oil when cooking food. I also find it sturdy and convenient to use. Its only drawback is that it is expensive!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

NutraEase has good quality and I like that it can be stacked together conveniently. I've had the cookware for a few months and it has a different way of using it so it’s a new learning curve for me. In the future, my fiancé and I plan on traveling the road living like a gypsy and NutraEase seemed like it was going to be a good fit.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I am very dissatisfied with NutraEase. The night when two chefs came here and did a little presentation, my wife was going through something. She was emotional. She was running back and forth upstairs after they gave the presentation. The two chefs who had great personality said they have a gift for her. I ended up telling them to just finish the presentation because I need to get upstairs and figure out what was going on. They did and after, I realized that they didn't even go over the whole thing. It was a unique situation. When we got everything, they didn't come back out and do all the stuff that they were supposed to. There was fighting over the fact that we shouldn't have spent $3,000 on pots and pans because I'm a disabled vet and was on a fixed income.

We called and we talked to Chef Lou and to some other chef but nobody seemed to work to do anything before it was too late. I had three days for them to do something because I'm not happy with my purchase and the experience. They ended up sending me something that wasn't even a NutraEase. Everything I get was supposed to be NutraEase but they sent me something else from another name. I found out it was a name that was affiliated with NutraEase but it was sold differently.

Another thing is, I went online and start seeing the same things that they used as gifts. It has a different grade of metal and but it was doing the same for so much less. It was so much less and they did not bring it to my attention that they have something that is more in my price point. It was crazy. I went back and forth with them. Nobody seemed to want to do anything and basically told me sorry. It doesn't even matter what gets cooked in the pot. We don't even use it and I wasted my money.

Original review: July 29, 2017

Thank you very much NutraEase, your product is very important to us, you gave us healthy life. I always encourage my friends to go with NutraEase and we keep going to other places to keep promoting NutraEase products. We are very proud to be part of NutraEase.

Original review: July 29, 2017

Our main reason for investing with NutraEase is the health side of it. Just for two months now, we are saving time and money using NutraEase cookware aside from venturing on the business side of it from earning extra income, meeting new people, places and experiences.

Original review: July 29, 2017

At first we together with friends was a bit hesitant about the product but as the demo goes on we became interested with it. What change my mind was during the pot test. The pot test was an eye opener for me that even if I'm cooking delicious food it was not really a guarantee that it's healthy because of the pot I was using. Thanks NutraEase. You made my cooking easy, delicious and healthy.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I've enjoyed using NutraEase and I had excellent experience with it. I haven't had any cookware in the last 50 years but I have some stainless steel product that I use. I did not have an electric skillet and I've been wanting one. I like the idea of NutraEase and I usually just buy what I need so I bought one. I have owned them for a year now. I like that I can cook without water on it and I can cook two or three things together. They're also easy to clean and I appreciate the little cookbook that came with it. Overall, they are good and I would recommend them.

NutraEase response

June, We are thrilled that you enjoy your NutraEase cookware and would recommend it to other. Thank you! the Customer Care Team

Original review: July 21, 2017

It is really awesome. I enjoy easy cooking with NutraEase. I hope to learn more about the product so that I can further provide customers information regarding NutraEase cooking ware. I don't only want them to know how to use the product but to know about the product. I want to be able to share the benefits of NutraEase from my own experience and also from the knowledge I gain working with NutraEase. Thank you for this opportunity! I hope I can further improve and grow a much stronger passion for NutraEase! Looking forward for more trainings. :)

NutraEase Company Information