2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

NutraEase Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: April 30, 2020

I live with my son and we’re both diabetic so we have to watch what we eat. I’m always looking for something that’s good for our diet and a good way to prepare it.

I’m 77 years old. I was looking for something that cooks up pretty quick, and yet, on the other hand, nourishing and good for us. The NutraEase guy came to my house and talked to me. He was very nice. He fixed us a meal. I wish I hadn’t got it, but I’ve got it and I’ll pay for it. I was in a little better shape, physically, when I ordered it but I’m not that good right now, but I think I’m doing a little better. I liked the meal which he cooked with no oil. I was impressed with it, and the fact that I could eat cabbage out of it. And I haven’t been able to eat cabbage in a long time. Something about it was different, the way it was prepared. I have a stomach problem. But NutraEase was easy to use and it’s quick.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2020

The sales rep of NutraEase was a super nice guy. We had no idea from the get-go that it was a sales pitch. So, he cooked this nice dinner, and then it was the strangest experience 'cause my husband and I dropped money on cookware that we had never heard before. But both of us agreed, it was the best decision we've made as far as cookware. Cause we do like the cookware. It's quality cookware. And, then we both had researched that after we purchased it. The only issue I have is it does stick. It's hard to clean when it sticks. But we have cooked a few meals on it, and we enjoyed the cookware. We're glad we invested in some good cookware that will last us for the rest of our lives 'cause we're older. And I wish we could afford it for our kids.

I like that we don't have to use oil. It's waterless cookware. it seems to be extremely high quality and versatile. We like the fact that we can take the handles off and switch the handles out, and we got an electric skillet. It just works for us. The only other downside is that the only way we can afford to buy additional pieces is by hosting a party, and that we don't like because we don't want to do that to our friends. It didn't bother us that our friends did it to us, but we don't wanna have to do that. We would just rather be able to buy additional pieces.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We met someone at one of our local fairs, and the girl had mentioned that her husband sold NutraEase, and so he came over and cooked us a meal, and we loved it, so we bought it. The gentleman that brought it over and did it was very complimentary of the company and had said that the food was quality, good for us because it was natural and the waterless cookware element was healthy. So, we were interested in that. But then, he also told us about the commitment with the company that they have a warranty, and then if there’s any problems with it, we can just give them a call.

I like that we can cook without oil or butter and avoid those unhealthy elements, and have a naturally good and healthy meal for our family. As part of our package, they also got us a skillet and the man pan, which were both really nice. So, we’re all set. The man pan is the skillet pan that my wife will put a tortilla on, some pizza sauce and cheese, and then cook this under 200-calorie pizza-ish sort of thing. The kids love the food, which is a tasty appetizer. One of our tops on our skillet is scratched though. And so, we had used a cleaner to try to see if it was a stain, but it was a scratch that came with it when we got it. We could use some help in figuring out how to get another one of those send to us.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

My name is Eunice, I must say that I love the quality of the cookware that I bought. My food taste better now, just like was said. My husband loves it a lot. But I would want the company to adopt a return policy, so that your consumers, not your retailers will be satisfied. The additional cookware that I bought was not the right size I wanted, and the salesperson was not explicit to me. I wanted to return it and get the right size I wanted but the company and the salesperson told me categorically that they don’t have a return policy. This is really outrageous to me!!!! I would want the company to have a RETURN POLICY for the CONSUMER not the salesperson who may not oblige. My customer service experience would be rated 1 because of this. Please review your policy for a better customer satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We went to Lake Lanier and signed up to win a free dinner. We won the free dinner and that’s where the guy sort of did the sales pitch. I didn’t know it was a sales pitch per se but he was a convincing salesman. We purchased the beginner set, which is basically what he used to impress me. They had the preheatable oil skillet thingy and the baby 3 pans. My favorite thing about the cookware is the temperature top, the thing that clicks. I know there’s more to the pans than that but right now, that's the feature I feel like I need.

The quality is very good also. It's nice and heavy-duty. In fact, there’s one more pan I might buy. But I’m not sure because for some things, you want more of a slicker surface and I would use cast iron for that. The NutraEase is a wonderful stainless steel. The cookware is great but because it is stainless steel, it is specific how you have to cook with it. They provided a recipe book and it is good but a couple more recipes would be great. There was a lot of recipes on the website but some more recipes in the book would have been nice.

Original review: April 24, 2020

When the gentleman came out to the house and he cooked for us using the cookware, I really liked what I saw. It was very good. It still washes very easy. The only thing that ever bothers you is where you get the little cloudiness in the pan, but you go back, use a little vinegar, then it normally brings it right out. Other than that, it’s been working well. I haven’t used all the pieces that I purchased as of yet. But the pieces I’ve used so far, it's very clean taste to the food. I like the ease of cleaning. If there’s something that we cooked and if it’s a little sticky, we just let it cool down, pour little water in it and let it sit for a little bit and go back, and it's no problem.

Original review: April 3, 2020

My grandmother had NutraEase for many years so I've been aware of it. But after they came in and did the in-home demonstrated, I saw how well it cooked again and it reminded us how easy it is and how much better things taste. We got the beginner set cookware and then I got the skillet and the countertop chopper. I like the quality. The cookware is light and easy, and you don’t have to use very much water or butter. I love my electric skillet, especially. I use it pretty much every night.

Original review: March 24, 2020

NutraEase is too expensive but when my nephew has started cooking with it, the food tastes a lot better than the regular cookware. The quality is pretty good and it's easy to clean up. I like the shredder and the electric skillet. I also purchased some more of the same pots. NutraEase is a good cookware.

Original review: March 15, 2020

It takes some time to get used to NutraEase. I bought the medium set and I got an electric skillet. I've had them for a couple of weeks and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to cook everything. They gave a cookbook of lasagna and things like that but they should've sent out a cookbook with some basics on how to cook everything especially if you paid that kind of money for pots and pans. Also, they have been getting spotted up. I don't wanna have to keep using Bar Keepers Friend every time I clean them just to keep them nice. I don't wanna ruin them but I wanna cook with them. Other than that, There's a lot more flavor in the food when using them. It just tastes purer and healthier.

Original review: March 1, 2020

To be honest with you, using NutraEase cooking wares are so very amazing. It gives more health benefits. Not only the Health Benefits if you are doing this like Homebased business you will receive unlimited potential income. That is why I am proud to be a Nutraease owner. The Cookwares that Pays!

NutraEase author review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team