Call toll free
4.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

391 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 19, 2019

I really like the skillet I got from NutraEase. I want a healthy life so I decided to purchase from NutraEase, and so far, the products are fine. And it’s like it’s not gonna take longer time to cook.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I purchased NutraEase products with the thought that it would be healthier for me than the pans I’ve been cooking in. I have cooked in it, and I like it. NutraEase is a little overpriced but it is a good product. I would recommend it.

Original review: April 9, 2019

A rep from NutraEase came and gave us a presentation at our house, and we decided to go with it. The product has the 50-year warranty on it, and the pan didn't break down like other pans do. Cleaning it isn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be. But with the cookware I don't have to cook things on quite as hot a temperature so it keeps more of the nutrients in the food. It's healthier for me.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My wife and I are very concerned about the food that we take because we already have our first son. My friend introduced NutraEase. I purchased the cook set. I checked the review, went to their site and I also heard some good feedback. It eliminates the use of the oil. We've had NutraEase for more than a month now and it has been easy to cook and clean. We can cook whatever we want. We are very satisfied with the set we have right now.

Original review: March 23, 2019

We liked how effectively the NutraEase cookware cooks the food, how quick it is, and the taste of the food. We've had the cookware for a month now and the quality of the items that we purchased is top-notch. My husband loves the cookware and uses it all the time. I have been using the plug-in skillet and the food chopper a lot. I cook vegetables in the cookware and even our kids are eating more vegetable. We would highly recommend NutraEase to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: March 14, 2019

In the beginning, I didn’t like NutraEase at all. I cook three or four things, and it kept burning everything. Then, the person that I bought it from, Philip, came back to my house and we did a few dishes. I have a Viking stove and with this pan, I need a lower heat so I’m adjusting. I’m not quite there yet, but I have made a few things. The quality of the products is very good. I like the big pan a lot and I use it pretty much every day.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I've had NutraEase cookware for a month now and I like the way it cooks and the way the little top flips up when the food is ready. It cooks evenly and they don't stick except for eggs, so I put a bit of oil whenever I do eggs. The quality is nice. It's sturdy. In fact, the man that I bought it from told me that the heat will ruin everything. He said to just keep the food on low heat and it'll cook it and let me know when it's ready. Overall, it's a lot better than some of my frying pans.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I bought the set in 2017 July. I only use the electric skillet for a couple of times but ever since then, Ii always end up with a burnt food and even the skillet itself goes hot red with timer set to stop but still it got no control of itself. The salesman who sold it to us is nowhere to be found. I am still paying it fortnightly up to now. Can anybody help me please.

NutraEase response

Hello Laurance,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We can definitely make sure your electric skillet is working properly. Please contact our warranty department - Monday thru Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am- 12:00pm (CT). Aslo please email me and I can further assist you with this issue. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied and your skillet is working properly.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I had a friend that uses NutraEase and I bought one myself because of the quality of the product. It looks pretty impressive. But NutraEase needs to have a rep in Kansas City.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I like that I can cook without oil with NutraEase. I got a lot of stuff from them and the quality has been excellent. They're gonna last for a lifetime. I like the way their electric frying pan looks. It cleans up pretty well and I also like that it can go on the dishwasher. You can fry chicken without grease with it. But I'd like more recipes.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My neighbor is a NutraEase distributor and he did a presentation for me. He did a simple how to cook and I liked the way the cookware cooked. I also like the easy way to cook using the cookware and it's very easy to wash. I like the quality too.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My mother was diagnosed with stage four metastasized lung cancer and we wanted to attack it at every angle. One of the ways was with what we're cooking with, so we bought the cookware from NutraEase. We learned about it from a girlfriend who had gone to the gym where Eileen, a NutraEase rep, was doing cakes. I also loved that they would come and show you how to use the stuff. We have the cookware since the end of September and so far, I like the ease of using it and making sure my kids get vegetables and things. The quality is good but they could have a little more robust of a cookbook because the one they gave us only had the dishes with six or so ingredients. I also feel like I bugged my rep a bunch about how to do this and that with my NutraEase. Other than that, I have recommended them to other people.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I got NutraEase cookware because of their reputation and it heats evenly. A part was busted so I'm having it replaced through the distributor. But overall, the quality has been very good.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I'm in Mesquite, Nevada and they had a Home and Garden Show here where there were only about seven or eight booths. I overheard this woman, Eileen, that sold NutraEase while she was talking to this other gentleman about the cookware and how it helps people with diabetes. So, when that gentleman left, I spoke with her. She said she'd been using it for seven years and she no longer uses insulin because of it and of the way the food is cooked. That piqued my interest. Then she showed me another piece of paperwork she had and there must have been 30 to 40 different disease functions that the cookware would help cure, like arthritis and dementia. Then she told me that if I'd like, she'd come over, cook me meals, and show me how it works, and I agreed.

But when she came out and made the meal, she didn't check the enchiladas and I had stomach problems. So, the enchilada sauce was a little too hot for me and too spicy. But when she cooked the pineapple upside-down cake with four different vegetables in it, I couldn't believe it. That was the most moist piece of cake I've ever had and it was delicious. I ate that for two days here.

Also, Eileen was a very nice lady and she was very detailed. She was very professional as well and sometimes, that's a good thing. Sometimes you get salespeople and they don't know what's going on. But Eileen showed me which was for the grinding thing and I was totally impressed with her putting celery on there then watching the strings from the celery come up to the side. It was truly amazing. The celery stick was off to one side of the grinder and all of a sudden, here comes the string all on my side and I couldn't believe it.

The first-time around, she did everything and I kinda watched her. Then she called another fellow that bought it a few years back and he told me how well he's going with it. It's expensive but I figured if it helps with those different diseases and helps me with getting off this diabetes medication, I will be thrilled. If you have diabetes, you end up taking pills for your liver and your kidneys all the time, and they could do a lot more damage.

So, I bought the cookware from NutraEase and I just received it in the mail last week. I got a four-piece beginner set and I got the electric skillet free when I bought the set during the time that Eileen was doing the cooking here. I also got the big bowl that you can put hot or cold stuff in and it stays in that whatever temperature you needed. I wanted that for potato salad. I also spoke with Eileen and I have to call her back because my niece is supposed to be driving down for Minnesota then my girlfriend is supposed to be coming here, too. So, I'm gonna have house guests and I'd tell Eileen I'd pay for whatever she's gonna be using and she's gonna show me how to cook fried chicken with the coating on it.

All in all, I was happy with my experience. I haven't actually cooked with the product myself but there is a cookbook that came with it. And the people that Eileen has sold this stuff to are starting to put together their own recipe and they're gonna have their own cookbooks. So I have to pay for that when that comes out. But Eileen sent me a couple that they have already and those were sent went with the packaging.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We want to have a healthy living, so we tried NutraEase and it's 100% good. What I like best is I can cook food without using any other ingredients that can make our body not healthy. NutraEase is also easy to use and satisfactory.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We had purchased a new home in the mountains in Jasper, Georgia. There was a fall festival and NutraEase had a booth there. We weren’t looking for cookware but I still needed some and it happened that the NutraEase rep mentioned about their products when I was at the show. He is the main distributor for his area and he came over to our home. He was very well versed and educated about the product he was selling and what it could offer. He also had a very nice personality, was very easygoing, and very easy to talk to. They cooked for us and I liked the way that the cookware preserved the taste of the food without having to add butter or oil. I liked the handles and how they can be taken off and then reapplied to whenever I'm cooking. I can reapply it as well for hot pads so that I can transport the pot from oven to table. The NutraEase has very nice quality. I love it and I'm happy with it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I can cook everything using all those NutraEase cookware. The cookware is very usable and their overall quality is great. I'd consider purchasing other kitchen needs from NutraEase in the future. I decided to purchase from them due to the benefits that the cookware is giving to the consumers.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I've had my NutraEase cookware for a month and I've found its quality to be wonderful. It cooks well and cleans up well.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I wanted a good set of pans and got NutraEase. I financed the cookware but I didn't know until I got my bill the other day that it was 24% interest and that was absolute highway robbery. But apart from that, I've used one piece and the quality has been really good. I will recommend NutraEase.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have had NutraEase cookware for about a month now and everything has been great. The washing instructions need to be a little bit better but apart from that, I love the fact that I'm able to put the cookware in the oven.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We got utensils from NutraEase for healthier cooking. It's expensive but it has good quality.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

NutraEase had nice pots and pans, and they have very good quality. My husband like the fact that it’s like surgical steel. The salesperson was very nice. He did a good job, and I appreciated him doing it for us.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The quality of the pans from NutraEase has been pretty good, except for some of the stuff burning and they are not coming off. NutraEase hasn’t own itself like it was demonstrated, and the recipe books aren’t really that great.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I was invited to a cooking party at a friend’s home and the NutraEase rep made cooking look so easy. The NutraEase cookware has great quality. I like the stainless steel, I like the fact that the handles pop off and I like the way that it cooks almost like a pressure cooker. It cooks great, it washes up with ease and I love it. I’ve had it for two months now and so far, I’m very pleased with it.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

My friend invited me to a dinner and there Ella presented the NutraEase products. She was very nice and accommodating. The way she explained the products to us is encouraging. The quality of NutraEase is good and like the Saladmaster I saw from one of my friends. All the NutraEase products I bought are on top of my counter and if they're good after I use them, then I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We were in the market for new cookware and it was just good timing for NutraEase's rep to show up when they were going door to door. We liked the product when they came and did their demonstration. I've had my cookware for a month now. The products are great. They cook evenly and we appreciate that they're easy to clean. Our only complaint would be they're very expensive. Nonetheless, if we are in need of others, we would certainly look there.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

My mother-in-law had a show at her house for NutraEase. Then I realized that I had been using NutraEase at my grandmother’s house because that was what she had for over 40 years. Their products are great quality and I like what they do. I decided to purchase my own cookware and I have them for about a month or so. I got the starter kit, the electric frying pan, and the 12-inch round short pan that has the clear glass lid on it. My favorite thing about the cookware is the ease of using them. They are also pretty easy to clean up. Yesterday, I burnt some stuff in the 12-inch pan and I can’t seem to get it out. But NutraEase said to try to use oven cleaner and I haven’t tried that yet. Other than that, NutraEase's products are awesome.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

A NutraEase chef came by and made a big dinner for the family, and we invited a couple of friends over, and we liked it. I liked the different way he prepared the food, the way it was cooked, and the flavor. We've had the cookware for about three weeks and the quality has been really good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My wife wanted the NutraEase cookware and it was a good thing to do as far as health-wise, but I’m bad at it. I’ve looked at the instructional video four different times and it’s just very hard to cook with. The video is too short. It's about 3 minutes long and I don’t have that luxury of being able to just sit there for 30 or 40 minutes and cook a meal. I've only used the skillet so far and I’m not having much luck with it. I'm burning food. Maybe, eventually I can start using it better but right now, I’m not happy with it at all. It was also totally expensive.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I’m a diabetic and we are interested in cooking under the 190. We went to several cooking classes, and NutraEase was the best. We've owned the cookware for about a month now and the overall quality is good. Everything is exactly what it says it is and I don’t have to stand over it. We’ve already told people about the cookware and I got 3 people into buying them.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs