4.51/5
  • 1 star
Based on 291 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 6, 2017

300 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

A dude from NutraEase came into the neighborhood and offered a free demo on the appliances. At that time, I like the idea of being able to make a salad and other nutritious stuff for us to have. So far, I like the way the skillet cooks. And while the product was good, as well as the dude who did the presentation, the problem with NutraEase is that it's rather expensive.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought NutraEase for my wife for a present and we've had it for a couple of months now. She loves to cook and she's been happy with it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

One of our friends invited us to a party where NutraEase products were demonstrated. My wife was impressed with the cookware that she said she’s able to cook out there. It’s been eight months since we bought the cookware. The quality of the items is all right and I liked where you can put stuff in the thing and where you can make the slaw. It comes in handy when we need it but we don’t use it that much. Still, I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

NutraEase did a good presentation so I got their services. It was an easy sign-up. I've owned their products, for a few months now, and are a little expensive, but I like that they are easy to cook with. They are also easy to clean.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

NutraEase was sold by one of our friends. We've had it for almost a year and we are satisfied with the cookware. However, we haven't had other purchases with them because the price is too high. We have already recommended it, but because of the high price, they’re not keen to buy it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I’ve had my NutraEase cookware for over six months and I like that the chemicals are not released into our food and my kids do not have dangerous chemicals entering their body when we produce meals. I also like how the food stays its size when you cook it and you also don’t have to ask for too many seasonings, and water to your meals does not deplete the meal nutrition. Everything still is in the meal nutrition-wise. The cookware is amazing and well-built, but they’re a little hard to clean.

The presentation was amazing. They did a fabulous job of convincing and it was really easy to convince yourself just by watching the presentation on how NutraEase cooks. I'm thankful for it because it convinced my way of how to eat and cook in my diets now. And I’m really impressed how well-built the pans and handles are. I love the handles that can be detached off the pan so you can store them in tighter cabinet spaces. And I love the fifty-year warranty on them, which is also amazing.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

The cookware we bought from NutraEase has a good quality. I like that I can cook food on it and leave it. It's easy cooking with NutraEase but it's hard to clean it. The food sticks to the cookware.

NutraEase response

Annaliza, This is a case of misuse that you allowed the wok to burn until it turned black. The distributor cleaned the wok for you and you refuse to accept it because during your attempt to clean the wok you scratched it. If you had followed the cleaning tips in the DVD you received, or on the NutraEase Helpful Hints received with your products or called Customer Service they could have explained to you how to clean the pan without damaging it. The Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I've owned a NutriEase cookware since August and its quality is great. My favorite thing about it is that the food I cook does not get spoiled easily.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

This is my first time to buy NutraEase. I bought cookware and the quality of these products are really good. I wish I can share with my friends.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We went over to a dinner some friends of ours had and we found NutraEase there. We liked the meal and the idea of how the cookware worked so we went with it. We had some waterless cookware for over 30 years that was really good but we didn’t use it as needed so we traded it in for NutraEase and we liked it. We purchased the small set which included the pots and pans, and we also got the electric and the flat skillets. They are real good stuff and it seemed smart to not have to use the oil and water that we normally used to do. I would definitely recommend NutraEase.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Our neighbors roped us into going over their house for a NutraEase demonstration. It's expensive but my wife liked the idea that it makes the food more nutritious because there are no chemicals in it. NutraEase should have been able to cook and then serve me food but it didn't because if I want to cook anything, especially eggs, it sticks terribly. I've got to put oil or butter or use cooking spray, which are chemicals and against the whole point of getting the NutraEase. NutraEase has good quality but for the amount of money I paid, I don't want my food to stick.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

My sister invited me to a party where NutraEase was being shown and I liked the health benefits that the presenter emphasized with it. We've had it for four months now and my favorite thing is its durability. It seems to be of good quality too and if I needed other kitchen needs in the future, I will certainly look at NutraEase.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We were invited to a party and I liked what we saw of the NutraEase cookware. The quality is very good as well. We've had it for four months now and my favorite thing about it is the way the food comes out of it.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The NutraEase team was walking around the neighborhood offering a free meal. They would come and cook for your house and the taste quality of the food made me purchase the cookware. It's also non-toxic and of excellent quality. But it’s not non-stick and sometimes putting oil doesn’t work either. Other than that, I've had the cookware for six months now and I’m happy with my stuff.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The NutraEase guy came around the neighborhood and made us a salad. I got the cookware and I've had it for about four months now. It’s easy to use, so I like that. It's also easy to clean up and the food tastes better. Everything is okay with it and the quality looks pretty good. I’d recommend it to somebody who wants more help in cooking.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

A friend of mine bought a set of NutraEase cookware and it was good quality, so I decided to buy from them as well. I’ve had mine for about six months now and I've had a pretty good experience so far. It's indestructible and I love its quality.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Easy and healthier nutrition and a good business potential at the same time! Thankful that I discovered this great opportunity when I had a demo at home. No looking back since then of what cookwares to use that is not harmful to our health especially when it comes to my young family.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I like NutraEase and use it all the time. Someone offered a demonstration at a tradeshow and I took it. He was a really nice guy. He was very committed to what he was doing and believes in his product. He didn't hype the product, but he convinced me, and after using it, I was convinced he wasn't lying. He also had me look at some other products like a blender, but I already have a Vitamix and it did not compete with my Vitamix, so I didn't bother.

I like that nothing sticks to it and it's not toxic. I spend every day trying to figure out how to detoxify and when one finds something that helps, it makes life better. I bought the one pan that had the oil liner in it. That's all I need because it's just me and my wife. We're retired and we don't need to cook for 27 people. The pans are very high quality and look like they'll last longer than I will. When I first got it, I accidentally dropped it and cracked one of the feet off. They replaced it immediately and I was pretty happy about that. I would recommend it to friends. It has a high price, but it's a good product and worth it in the long run.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

NutraEase is more affordable. I like the Saladmaster product but I can't afford it, but with Nutraease, it's almost the same quality that you can get out of it, if not better. I purchased the complete set less than a year ago and I love the product and the excellent quality for long term use. It cooks faster and easier. Plus the food tastes better and it's a healthy way of cooking. I like everything about it. But other than the product itself, one way of building a good business is if people could know how good it is and it would be a good opportunity to earn extra money. This is worth it.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

It was convenient to have someone from NutraEase come to our home and we didn't have to go shopping. The representative introduced the product to us, answered our questions and did a good job on the demonstration. I purchased 13 items and I've owned the cookware close to four or five months now. There are a lot of reasons why I like NutraEase including its ease of use and that it's dishwasher safe. The cookware is not time consuming to use as well. It's easy to put the food in the cookware then I turn the cookware on and come back in 15 minutes and have dinner. The food tastes less chemical too. With the cookware, I probably eat a little healthier. Also, the cookware is easier to clean. Its quality is good too and the material it's made out of is a lot more durable. I'm pleased with the cookware.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Amazing cookware that will help you achieve your dietary goals as well as help you become healthier. Cooking food without or less oil, or salt will not compromise the overall taste and appearance of the food. You can't go wrong with the temperature and therefore food especially vegetables will not be overcooked.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

A friend of mine introduced the NutraEase cooking pots to me. She explained something about the eggs to me and it made sense for me and my family so I bought the pots. I've had them since May and I like that it doesn't burn when I use them to cook. The quality is okay and it looks good. When I use it to cook and friends of mine come, they like it on my stove.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I needed some extra pans, although I already bought some waterless cookware before, and I've always wanted electric frying pans, so I got some pans from NutraEase. I've had these pans for just a few months, but I've been using all the time ever since 1989 the NutraEase cookware that I had before I got these extra pieces from them. I liked that I only needed to cook with very little water when I used my NutraEase cookware, if I cooked like I was supposed to with it, but sometimes I still used a little more water than I should have done. The overall quality of the products that I got was great and I like my NutraEase cookware.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I first heard about NutraEase when my sister had a party. It's one of the top of the line products that I have seen on the market. It was high-quality cookware and I like the fact that it had no coatings on it. I've owned it for seven months now and I like the ease of cleaning it up and the handles detaching. I can even use the lids as a base to set the pot on if there is no hot pad to set it on. We would buy more pots from NutraEase. It's a totally awesome experience.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We love our NutraEase cookware. We use it much more regularly than any set of cookware I’ve purchased over the years. I’ll be 67 so I’ve purchased many from special in-home demonstrations similar to what we saw with NutraEase and others. Whether it’s been copper, stainless steel, or glass the other cookware did not drive me to cook but NutraEase has, as well as my married partner who doesn’t cook very much at all.

It has been quite transformational in terms of how we view our food with the waterless and the greaseless cooking and the way that it enhances the flavor of the items we cook, particularly the vegetables we use. Plus this cookware works well with fresh and/or frozen vegetables so it has been particularly good for us in terms of budget and dietary process since I’m a diabetic.

The price is enough to make anybody want to sneeze. I think it would be a surprise to anyone. Most often people have not paid that kind of money for pots and pans. They are expensive but from our vantage point they’re worth the investment. We have recommended it to folks. We had a home show and from our home show we invited three different guests. One of whom bought the whole shebang too.

NutraEase response
Phillip, Thank you for loving your NutraEase cookware, we feel the same and are very pleased that you share our love. The health benefits of retaining the nutritional value of the foods we eat is a great value. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I liked the product of NutraEase so I purchased from them and I've had the cookware since March. I liked the way it cooked fast and it was pretty too. I also don't have to use as much oil as I do with the regular cookware. Moreover, it retained more of the nutrients because I wasn't diluting the vegetables or anything that I cooked. The only thing was that cleaning it took a little more effort than the non-stick pan that we typically use. But overall, the quality of the product that I got was good and I had a good experience with NutraEase.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Someone came to our door and did a very nice presentation. I've had NutraEase cookware for five months and they’re high quality. I like the set and everything about it. If offered, I'd possibly buy from NutraEase again.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We're using the NutraEase cookware every day. We bought it four months ago after their rep gave us a good sales pitch. We needed cookware anyway and we got it for health reasons so it worked out. We got warranty on them too. My wife and I use the cookware a lot and I use the crockpot all the time. The items are pretty solid and we’d potentially be buying more from them in the future.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I've had my NutraEase cookware for six months now. The quality of the skillet that I got from them is really good and I like that it's sleek. The main reason for my deciding to purchase from them was that the high quality steel and chemicals of their cookware are eliminating the aluminum stuff and that was outstanding. NutraEase generally had high quality and good stuff for my family.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My husband and I are into trying to stay as healthy as we can. He's 83 and I'm 79. We feel really good and we want to stay that way. I have other good cookware, but purchasing NutraEase products is a real step towards a healthy life. We've known Ilene, a NutraEase rep and a good friend of my daughter-in-law, for years. My daughter-in-law asked if we could have a demonstration of the NutraEase products at our house because we have more space here. Then Ilene gave a lovely demonstration to 10 of us and the food was delicious, and we were all happy with the demonstration.

NutraEase is the way to go, with the titanium lining and how you could cook at lower temperatures, so we purchased some products from them four months ago. The quality of the products that we got is good. We use the grater a lot and we use two of the pans every single day. But my favorite item is the steamer. Sometimes, I would cook spaghetti noodles in the bottom of the steamer and steam vegetables at the same time, then I would mix them all together and make a nice meal.

On the other hand, the electric skillet is too high-tech for me, so I don't use it and I wish I could trade it in for a one-quart sauce pan because I use that size a lot. After Ilene taught me how to use my electric skillet, I used it a couple of times, but then I got busy and didn't want to think that much. So, instead of using it, I've been using my old frying pan that has a dial with the temperature on it because I didn't want fool around with all the numbers on the other one. I need to have Ilene come back and give me another demonstration of my electric skillet because it's crazy to have something that I don't use and she's so good and patient in demonstrating the NutraEase products.

We liked the products that we got from NutraEase and I was very happy with them. But later on, we had buyer's remorse and we were sorry that we had put too much money into them. We paid $1,500 or so for the few things that we got, so I was like, "There are a lot of things that I could have done with that money," although perhaps they were helping our health. But the girl that sold these products to us is a single mom trying to support her family and my attitude is that our buying these products has helped this sweet girl who's trying to make a living, and that's a good thing. Our experience with the NutraEase products was good, but I wouldn't recommend them because most of our friends are living on limited income like we are. They would be really nice to have if you have the money for them, but you shouldn't spend your life savings on them.

NutraEase Company Information