toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NutraEase

June, We are thrilled that you enjoy your NutraEase cookware and would recommend it to other. Thank you! the Customer Care Team

Original review: July 26, 2017

I've enjoyed using NutraEase and I had excellent experience with it. I haven't had any cookware in the last 50 years but I have some stainless steel product that I use. I did not have an electric skillet and I've been wanting one. I like the idea of NutraEase and I usually just buy what I need so I bought one. I have owned them for a year now. I like that I can cook without water on it and I can cook two or three things together. They're also easy to clean and I appreciate the little cookbook that came with it. Overall, they are good and I would recommend them.

Lisa,
Thank you for reviewing NutraEase cookware. We are extremely happy that you appreciate the benefits of the cookware and are enjoying using it.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: July 3, 2017

A neighbor of mine was selling NutraEase and he kept giving me food that tasted so good and I asked, “How are you making this? It tastes so good. Tell me how you’re making this.” He introduced me to the cookware and he got me hooked. I was not looking for cookware but then when I found out that it’s healthier cooking, between the taste and knowing that it’s a healthier way to go, that’s what made me change and buy the cookware. I purchased a set for my mom too. She loves to cook so I’m sure she’ll be using it. She suffers from a weight problem, so it’ll help her eat healthier. I use very little oil if any when I cook now and I know that’s going to be better for me. I suffer from high cholesterol. I haven’t been tested since I’ve started using the product but I’m sure that’s making a difference. And to me, vegetables taste better in it.

I like that everything tastes fresher and the quality is great. My wife makes rice con gandules and she used to have a special pot for her rice and when she moved she lost the pot. Just this weekend, she made her rice con gandules in the NutraEase to take to her daughter’s birthday party. Everybody raved about how good it was and I ate it this time. It tasted better to me. That was the best she’s ever made, better than her mom’s.

I love the cookware and I use it every day. Nothing sticks to it and it’s easy to clean. It looks like new all the time. I have the big roasting pot and I use it for everything. I also love the tool where you can shred the vegetables. When I’m making a lasagna, it’s really quick to shred up the mozzarella and shred up vegetables to just throw in like a stir-fry in the pan. It’s awesome. Everything is so quick. You’re not wasting all that time prepping.

I’m watching my diet. I saw the effect to the food that you cook using the NutraEase cookware so I bought the starter set and the wok last February. I like that I could leave it at times without attending to it. And I’m satisfied with the quality.

I have a friend who has the NutraEase cookware and she loves it. She has used it and she told me what a good product it is, so I researched on it. I've had the cookware since December and I'm enjoying it. It cooks well with not so much time. I like that I get even cooking with it. It also doesn’t burn and stick, and it's easy to clean. So far, I like the quality of the items I got and I'd recommend NutaEase.

There are benefits of eating healthy with NutraEase and they have the highest qualities of titanium. You can cook it without water, keep the nutrition in there and its original flavors and it’s fast. Also, there are no contaminations after you’re done cooking it. I like the whole nine yards. I also bought them for my mother and she’s the one who used them.

Most of the time, when I buy some pans in the past, they send cookbooks and recipes, give you a good layout of how to use them and it’s like you pay all this money for pans that are high-quality pans. But to the average person who doesn’t know how to use them properly, NutraEase has some extremely crappy instructions. So, it’d be nice if they would put together a recipe book and the instructions on how to use them because that's what their competitors do with crappy pans. They are cheap and yet they give really good recipe books and really good instructions on how to use crappy pans.

It seems that NutraEase would have known that with high-quality pans and how different you have to cook with them, they would have put more effort in giving you a recipe book and quality instructions because you need it to use them right. If you don’t use those pans correctly and the procedures of sealing them right, they’re not any good and they’re no different than the crappy pan but there is none in there. If I didn’t have somebody to teach me, I wouldn’t have known and it’d be nice to be able to go back and get some instructions. But everything was positive about them except for the instructions and I'd recommend them.

NutraEase is such an excellent product that you will be proud of having one. It is good for your health and improve your lifestyle. Sure thing to share to other people. I am very happy and proud my family own one.

While it was still in the box, I have good words to say about NutraEase cookware. I decided to purchase it because I looked at it as a way to be health conscious - it doesn't use oil when cooking food. I also find it sturdy and convenient to use. Its only drawback is that it is expensive!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

NutraEase has good quality and I like that it can be stacked together conveniently. I've had the cookware for a few months and it has a different way of using it so it’s a new learning curve for me. In the future, my fiancé and I plan on traveling the road living like a gypsy and NutraEase seemed like it was going to be a good fit.

Factual basis uncertain

I am very dissatisfied with NutraEase. The night when two chefs came here and did a little presentation, my wife was going through something. She was emotional. She was running back and forth upstairs after they gave the presentation. The two chefs who had great personality said they have a gift for her. I ended up telling them to just finish the presentation because I need to get upstairs and figure out what was going on. They did and after, I realized that they didn't even go over the whole thing. It was a unique situation. When we got everything, they didn't come back out and do all the stuff that they were supposed to. There was fighting over the fact that we shouldn't have spent $3,000 on pots and pans because I'm a disabled vet and was on a fixed income.

We called and we talked to Chef Lou and to some other chef but nobody seemed to work to do anything before it was too late. I had three days for them to do something because I'm not happy with my purchase and the experience. They ended up sending me something that wasn't even a NutraEase. Everything I get was supposed to be NutraEase but they sent me something else from another name. I found out it was a name that was affiliated with NutraEase but it was sold differently.

Another thing is, I went online and start seeing the same things that they used as gifts. It has a different grade of metal and but it was doing the same for so much less. It was so much less and they did not bring it to my attention that they have something that is more in my price point. It was crazy. I went back and forth with them. Nobody seemed to want to do anything and basically told me sorry. It doesn't even matter what gets cooked in the pot. We don't even use it and I wasted my money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you very much NutraEase, your product is very important to us, you gave us healthy life. I always encourage my friends to go with NutraEase and we keep going to other places to keep promoting NutraEase products. We are very proud to be part of NutraEase.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our main reason for investing with NutraEase is the health side of it. Just for two months now, we are saving time and money using NutraEase cookware aside from venturing on the business side of it from earning extra income, meeting new people, places and experiences.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At first we together with friends was a bit hesitant about the product but as the demo goes on we became interested with it. What change my mind was during the pot test. The pot test was an eye opener for me that even if I'm cooking delicious food it was not really a guarantee that it's healthy because of the pot I was using. Thanks NutraEase. You made my cooking easy, delicious and healthy.

It is really awesome. I enjoy easy cooking with NutraEase. I hope to learn more about the product so that I can further provide customers information regarding NutraEase cooking ware. I don't only want them to know how to use the product but to know about the product. I want to be able to share the benefits of NutraEase from my own experience and also from the knowledge I gain working with NutraEase. Thank you for this opportunity! I hope I can further improve and grow a much stronger passion for NutraEase! Looking forward for more trainings. :)

High quality cookwares that would last a lifetime. Pots are the best! Made of high quality 316 titanium. The company itself Green Pears will give you the potential of earning double or triple while helping other people living healthy. The company that can really change your lifestyle.

I've been to lots of cooking demo before and for the first time I was convince to buy one and it was with NutraEase. Eating healthy has been a priority nowadays. The taste, the easy preparation, the time save in preparation and the easy to clean are some of the few that convince me in buying one. But most of all it's an investment of our health. So thank you NutraEase. Highly recommended.

My husband Gil and I started using NutraEase titanium cookware for more than two years now. NutraEase cookware not only gives us healthy easy cooking resulting to a healthy living but gives us the opportunity to earn extra income and meet new friends hence widening our network group. It is loved by our customers because of its improved features and upgraded sizes.

NutraEase was a vendor at an event I was at last year. I talked to them, filled out a little card and they ended up calling me to come out to do a presentation. The guy who did the presentation did a great job. He was very professional, had a good energy about himself and was very knowledgeable about the product. I'm a person who watches calories and what I eat and so as I watch the presentation, it makes sense as far as being able to cook vegetables in a healthier way without boiling out all the nutrients. Also, this little fryer allows me to fry foods without having to use grease. However, the pans stick even if there's cooking spray or even if you cook at the right temperature. But aside from that, I do feel for the most part they're delivering it as advertised.

I want to feed my family healthy so I decided to purchase from NutraEase. I've had my cookware for about six months now and it seems like the quality is good. It's been a good experience.

NutraEase makes cooking and preparing food a little easier and faster. Also, I can tell their difference in the taste of the food, especially the vegetables. They seem a lot fresher when cooking them and the meat's more tender, too. I've had it since October and they're put together very well.

My son-in-law's mom had a guy come over and cook for them and they invited us over and fed us. Then we bought some cookware from NutraEase because of the health benefit mostly. However I feel like they’re a little bit too expensive because I could have had several other friends buy but they were really turned-off by the price. I realized it's a great quality product and I was willing to spend the money for it, but in today's economy, a lot of people are not willing to spend for it. Other than that I would recommend NutraEase. I like the electric skillet and use it more than I use anything else that I bought. I still don't dare do eggs in their pan as it is stainless steel and it's sure to stick, so I'd like to see some titanium or copper in the frying pan options.

We bought knives from the NutraEase reps that were at a beer festival and they talked about demo shows that they did. They came to our home, cooked dinner and used some of the cookware. The demonstration was very informative and so we decided to buy. We have the electric skillet which is very quick. However, it has to soak for quite a while to clean, which is tough. All in all it’s been a good experience. The skillet is a great product and the people that were representing it did a great job. The product has held up well so I would recommend it to anybody.

Somebody was a NutraEase vendor at an event that I went to. The main reason I bought the cookware was related to having to use less oil to cook with and to be healthier. And when they did the water test, it was fairly impressive. I have a comprehensive set and I've had them for four months now. I like them and they're excellent in quality. I really like how quickly it does with vegetables which is really great. It was a little impulsive that I bought it when I did, but I’m happy with it. It's been educational and fun.

I had a Waterless Cookware before when I got a new stove. My cookware was 20 years old. I had a stove too, but the induction heating stove didn't work on my new stove. NutraEase was the only one that I was aware of that had what I wanted. It doesn’t do quite as well as the stuff I got 20 years ago, but it's okay. I've had it for nine months now and I like the frying as well as being able to set the temperature out. I've never been able to do that before. However, they have gotten cheap on the lid. I wish they had better ones. I had better lids on my other set. Also, they told me I can make zucchini noodles out of my vegetable shredder but I can't figure out how to do it.

Factual basis uncertain

We have two homes and we have Vita Craft in one. My wife loves them so she was looking for another set, but then my friend came knocking on our door, selling NutraEase. They gave us a big spiel about how amazing they were and how they're even better than Saladmaster and they're the newest and latest low-heat cookware. My wife thought it might be similar and we paid $4000 for that set of pans. That's a lot of money to spend on something we're not satisfied with. They're not anywhere near our expectations and nobody likes them. They do have a warranty or return program and if we could give them back and get our money back, we would in a heartbeat and go buy that Saladmaster now. We did let them know we were not happy but they didn't offer to take them back.

The NutraEase burns and scorches easily. While they're not high heat cookware, the Vita Craft is also low heat cookware and it can still do all that. Although, the Oil Core surface seemed pretty nice. But weight-wise, they are thinner. One dropped on the floor once and it's already got a dent, whereas we have 10 kids and our other pans have been through war. Although NutraEase is definitely better cookware than lower-end and grocery store brands, they're not anywhere near comparable to the Saladmaster or Vita Craft. We would not recommend them to a friend and I have not heard good feedback from any of my friends that has gotten them either.

We needed new cookware. So I traded in the set that I bought at a cooking demonstration for a set of NutraEase. I’ve had it for 5 years now and I love it. It is easy to use and the quality is outstanding. If something that I want comes up, I would purchase from NutraEase again.

I heard about NutraEase through a friend. We were impressed with its quality so we decided to buy from them. We have almost everything NutraEase makes and they're easy to clean. We're very satisfied and I highly recommend their product.

My best friend invited us to her house for dinner. We went and the chef from NutraEase, Jeff, cooked for us so well and so quickly. The pots and pans were also such a breeze to clean up which was nice. When I first got my cookware, I used the electric skillet and when I set it on the edge of the sink when I started cleaning it, one of the legs broke off. I had tried and tried to get a hold of Jeff and he was next to impossible to get a hold of. I finally started leaving some pretty direct messages for him because I had called the 800 number and asked for a new one to be sent. They were gonna send me a box to return it in because I had already thrown away all my boxes, but they never sent a box. I had to go through three months’ worth of crap before Jeff finally got me a replacement. The trouble that I had to go through to get a different skillet was crazy.

But all-in-all, I'm very positive about my cookware and have enjoyed it immensely. I'd probably buy a bigger pot someday. I love to cook with my NutraEase cookware. The food tastes good. It doesn't have any weird things from the pots and pans. I love that the pots and pans are dishwasher friendly and that the handles come off and on though it's hard for me to get them to. Also, we had tried to book a couple of different parties with some friends of ours and it kept falling through so we never got the free food chopper by having the party. The chopper was part of the reasons that I bought the pots and pans so I could cook with fresh ingredients like Jeff did.

A NutraEase salesman came to the house, did some cooking deal and made a challenge where he compared ours to other people. He's good at selling their products, he enjoys what he does and makes it quite enjoyable. He's a good sales person and so far I've enjoyed their products. The quality of their cookware is pretty good. It takes a little bit getting used to cooking with them but I enjoy them and it cleans up really good. The food tastes better and hopefully, they will last long as they're supposed to. It also cleans up really good. Unfortunately, I was doing dishes and was piling them up on the counter. It just rolled off and hit the floor so it got a small ding in it. I'm satisfied with NutraEase.

The guy that sold NutraEase was really personable, and he did a really good job selling them. He convinced us that they were the best out there. The quality is top notch, which is what we paid for. There is no warping, we can clean them with just about anything and get them cleaned and they do cook well. It cost us $3,000 into those pans, which was a little much. I would have liked to see the price a little bit less. I also wish that there was a bigger recipe book that’s more than 20 pages. All we've got is little small booklets or pamphlets that has a lot of NutraEase recipes in it.

I was really impressed with the demonstration of NutraEase so I purchased from them and owned their cookware for 8 months now. It's a healthier way of cooking but I haven't always been very successful with it because it's harder to figure out than just a normal non-stick cookware. It's a whole new way of cooking and I'm looking forward to some more lessons on it but we learned a few dishes and burnt a few things. I also got their salad maker. I use it all the time and I love it. They're quality products but it's been a little bit frustrating using them.

When we bought Bionwater, NutraEase came with it. I’ve had it for five months now. It easily boils and the quality is superb. It’s also a very friendly cookware and aids in the health of the body.

I needed a new set of pans and didn't want to need one again later on, so we bought a whole bunch of NutraEase cookware and a lot of accessories from a saleswoman. We got the cheese grater and almost bought everything as far as accessories and goodies go. I've had these items for half a year. I pretty much bought everything that I'm going to need for the next five years.

The quality of the items that we purchased is pretty good. I like the fact that I can scratch the heck out of the pan with a spatula, but it doesn't ruin the pan. The other pans that I had before were the Teflon-coated kind that were probably nonstick, but after about a year and a half of owning those, the Teflon was wearing off and scratched out. So, I'm glad that I have a real metal pan this time. Overall, I'm very glad that somebody's still making quality products even if these are expensive.

NutraEase Company Profile