Call toll free
4.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

369 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

NutraEase had nice pots and pans, and they have very good quality. My husband like the fact that it’s like surgical steel. The salesperson was very nice. He did a good job, and I appreciated him doing it for us.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The quality of the pans from NutraEase has been pretty good, except for some of the stuff burning and they are not coming off. NutraEase hasn’t own itself like it was demonstrated, and the recipe books aren’t really that great.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I was invited to a cooking party at a friend’s home and the NutraEase rep made cooking look so easy. The NutraEase cookware has great quality. I like the stainless steel, I like the fact that the handles pop off and I like the way that it cooks almost like a pressure cooker. It cooks great, it washes up with ease and I love it. I’ve had it for two months now and so far, I’m very pleased with it.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

My friend invited me to a dinner and there Ella presented the NutraEase products. She was very nice and accommodating. The way she explained the products to us is encouraging. The quality of NutraEase is good and like the Saladmaster I saw from one of my friends. All the NutraEase products I bought are on top of my counter and if they're good after I use them, then I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We were in the market for new cookware and it was just good timing for NutraEase's rep to show up when they were going door to door. We liked the product when they came and did their demonstration. I've had my cookware for a month now. The products are great. They cook evenly and we appreciate that they're easy to clean. Our only complaint would be they're very expensive. Nonetheless, if we are in need of others, we would certainly look there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

My mother-in-law had a show at her house for NutraEase. Then I realized that I had been using NutraEase at my grandmother’s house because that was what she had for over 40 years. Their products are great quality and I like what they do. I decided to purchase my own cookware and I have them for about a month or so. I got the starter kit, the electric frying pan, and the 12-inch round short pan that has the clear glass lid on it. My favorite thing about the cookware is the ease of using them. They are also pretty easy to clean up. Yesterday, I burnt some stuff in the 12-inch pan and I can’t seem to get it out. But NutraEase said to try to use oven cleaner and I haven’t tried that yet. Other than that, NutraEase's products are awesome.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

A NutraEase chef came by and made a big dinner for the family, and we invited a couple of friends over, and we liked it. I liked the different way he prepared the food, the way it was cooked, and the flavor. We've had the cookware for about three weeks and the quality has been really good.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My wife wanted the NutraEase cookware and it was a good thing to do as far as health-wise, but I’m bad at it. I’ve looked at the instructional video four different times and it’s just very hard to cook with. The video is too short. It's about 3 minutes long and I don’t have that luxury of being able to just sit there for 30 or 40 minutes and cook a meal. I've only used the skillet so far and I’m not having much luck with it. I'm burning food. Maybe, eventually I can start using it better but right now, I’m not happy with it at all. It was also totally expensive.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I’m a diabetic and we are interested in cooking under the 190. We went to several cooking classes, and NutraEase was the best. We've owned the cookware for about a month now and the overall quality is good. Everything is exactly what it says it is and I don’t have to stand over it. We’ve already told people about the cookware and I got 3 people into buying them.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I do real estate and my client, Vivian, told me about what she did for a living. She was a salesperson for NutraEase and she had me to her house for dinner where she used some of the products to make food. I was pretty impressed with that and I ended up buying the slicer and an electric skillet. I don’t cook a whole lot, but when I can find things that can make my life easier and possibly healthier, I go for them.

I love NutraEase's products and I've had great experience with them. So far, I have the slicer for two years now and I use that a lot for prepping and cutting food up. As for the electric skillet, I just got it a month ago and I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. But I like both of them. They're very nice quality and very durable. The skillet seems like a nice way to cook and the slicer seems to save me a lot of time from slicing things. These two pieces seem to fit my lifestyle pretty well and if somebody came over for dinner and asked about the food, I’d tell them how I prepared it. If they asked me directly, I would also be very favorable about NutraEase.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

We have just moved to Melbourne but we found the NutraEase cookware a very good investment as well as a promising business opportunity! We are grateful to our dear friends for inviting us to experience NutraEase. We are now eating healthy.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: July 29, 2018

My experience with NutraEase has to be the most awful experience I've ever had in the world. I still have no pots and NutraEase is giving me a hard time, forcing me to pay a bill for a product that I haven't received. This has been going on since May 25th when I first had the demonstration. The girl from the demonstration was good and at the time, I thought that the product was good. But unfortunately, I couldn't get a hold of the rep either. I tried to call but her mailbox was full. The company promised me that they were gonna give me another rep but they haven't done that.

I've started to read more reviews on the product and I heard that the pots are really not worth anything that NutraEase is saying but NutraEase is forcing me to take the pots if I ever get them. They said that if I don't, they're gonna say that I refused shipment and they're gonna charge me anyway. I'm very dissatisfied with NutraEase. It's not worth the aggravation and I've filed a complaint with the state of Wisconsin in the attorney general's office as well.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We were in the market for cookware and my wife liked NutraErase and I thought that it would be nice to buy some high quality and say, “This is the last set of cookware we'll need.” I've had NutraErase for about a week and cooked once using the sauté pan. I was cooking cheese crisps and I understand that cheese burns and sticks, but it was sort of sold as you never add any oil or water and it's completely nonstick. But that cheese stuck like hell and was burnt up. So I was not super impressed with my first use of it.

If you take it all at its face value, then the cookware is exactly in line with the same style of cookware from Wolf and Viking. I researched those after I had already bought NutraErase and I knew they're using the construction. Theirs were around 900 bucks for an equivalent set which if you subtracted all the extras that I got, then it was around a thousand dollars and I believe that the NutraEase cookware is higher quality than those products because we've had a Viking cooktop and the Viking quality has gone way down. I would recommend the cookware.

But there was a screw up in the delivery and my cookware got sent to my brother-in-law’s house and my father-in-law didn’t even get his. He had to call and get it resent. And then, they sent an additional skillet and then said, “Oh, yeah, we sent that on accident. We're gonna send you a return label and please send that back.” And there's no like, “I'm sorry that we screwed up. Maybe we'll send you an extra item or we're trying to get it out."

We looked at all over our paperwork and our paperwork was all in line and there was nothing offered for the screw up. It was just, “Hey, we screwed up. You're on your own to fix it. We're gonna send it to the house,” but I had to drive over and pick my stuff up. They were on a camping trip so I didn’t get my stuff for an additional week when I should have had it that week. And now, my kitchen is being redone, so I don’t really have a chance to use it. Getting the cookware had been a pain.

But the cookware is well worth it and I know that it's gonna last. I would recommend the cookware itself and maybe it was just because we ordered very similar orders so it was hard to get it all matched up. We all have it now so it's all copacetic. I'm happy with it so far. My wife and I were fortunate that we don’t have kids and we both have pretty good jobs so we can afford it without it really hurting us. But I would be careful about who I recommend it to just because it is so expensive. But if you're someone who can afford it, it's nice to have although I don’t think it's a necessary thing. But if you're someone who's got a $12,000 Viking cooktop and range then it's worth to have a high quality pots and pans as well. And if you're someone who wants the commercial kitchen feel, you should get it.

Original review: July 13, 2018

We've signed up for a free package at the Arts and Crafts Fair and the guy came up to the house to do a demonstration. We enjoyed it. They’ve done a fine job. Since my daughter is getting married we got a NutraErase as a wedding gift. We got the electric skillet and we love it. It works good. Quality cookware goes a long way. My wife and I have had a cookware set for 37 years and it's good stuff. And we hope and that what they’ve got will last just like ours did.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I found out about NutraEase through my yoga instructor who introduced me to Aileen who is one of NutraEase's sales people. NutraEase is the best stuff on the market. I wasn’t really looking for anything, but when it got described to me how these pots and pans work, how they cook food and the health benefits you get from using this cookware, that was what said, “Okay. Well, get rid of your old crappy stuff and get a good life, get a good food.”

The cookware is awesome. The favorite feature I have of it is I completely just annihilated the pot and I literally scorched the living daylights out of it and I didn’t know what to do with it. I couldn’t clean it and then Aileen told me, “Well, here’s a trick. You use oven cleaner and let it soak overnight.” The stuff come right off and it turned right into a new pot again. And she said, “You know, if it gotten worse and this pot didn’t work right, it's a guarantee that the warranty would have replaced it.” And I'm like, “Bingo.” There's no comparison of any product. Even Saladmaster, they may be Saladmaster but they don’t have the quality that NutraEase does.

Original review: June 13, 2018

NutraEase cookware was presented at a gathering at my daughters home. While the price of the items was kinda high, their rep made me an offer that seemed to be reasonable, so I bought some. We've had the cookware for 8 months since. However, I had to return the oil core skillet as it stopped working. We used it two times and the second time, it failed to function.

I told their reps what I experienced with the unit and that it failed to work after just having just used it. I said that it wouldn't turn on and it's as if it malfunctions afterwards. But then, when I called NutraEase the first time, they said that they'll return the skillet 'cause they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I thought it was kinda ridiculous that with the amount of money that I spent for my NutraEase cookware, I could've purchased something two or three times less in cost and that would still be working. I asked to speak to the rep's supervisor so that I could get something resolved and then they said that NutraEase would send me another one.

We've just got back our skillet but then we haven't used it since it was returned. Still, the other devices such as the veggie slicer have been working well. Another issue I had was that I remembered that individual who'd demonstrated the product said it was made in Italy. But then after I examined it and so forth, I see that this device is made in China. So obviously, it's not made in Italy anymore.

Original review: June 2, 2018

My husband has a construction company and one of our clients invited us to a supper where the guy did his demonstration of NutraEase cookware, cooked the supper and told us about the different pots and pans. We thought the vegetables and the food tasted so good after being cooked using NutraEase, that we decided to order a couple of the pans.

We do most of our cooking with them and we really like cooking the vegetables on the pans. They taste a lot more fresh. I'm learning things as I go but we have one of the smaller pans and I can't cook just one vegetable by itself or it burns. More than one time, I've tried to cook some broccoli just by itself. I even put a little bit of water in the bottom and didn't use high heat at all. Still, I noticed that the broccoli absorbed all the water then it burned on the bottom.

Nevertheless, the quality of NutraEase's pans is really good and the cost is comparable to what the quality is. I also like how they have a 50-year warranty on their items. My mom was recently widowed and we did some cooking for her on the pans. We went up to her house on Memorial weekend and she was amazed at how good everything tasted. She was interested in getting at least one of the pans but then the cost detoured her idea of getting one right away. Nevertheless, I would recommend these pans to any of my friends or family. No one can really beat how the food comes out.

Original review: May 30, 2018

NutraEase's products looked like they would be light stainless steel pots and pans. We went for a demonstration with some friends and the cookware we saw seemed durable and easy to use. I've owned my NutraEase cookware for a couple of weeks now and I've felt good about them thus far. However, it's a bit of a learning curve based on other pots and pans that we've had. The pan uses less water so we have more flavor in our vegetables. It cooks the same but quicker and I like it.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I was at my daughter’s house visiting, and a NutraEase rep stopped by the house to do some sales. After the presentation at the house, doing a test on different pots with baking soda and water, and after tasting the difference that the pot transformed the water to, I realized that we were not getting the right usage from the pots. And also, the instructions that were given about the different pots just opened my eyes to what was happening, and I decided I was going to give it a try.

I like the way the cookware looks and the idea of the frying pan with the oil. It's amazing to me how you never have to replace the oil in it. One thing that I realized, though, is that when I cook in a stainless steel, everything seems to stick, and I don’t know if there’s something I'm not doing right. Additionally, I think it's really expensive, and I believe that if they bring the price down to make it more affordable, more people would try it. But I've been thankful for this purchase. Also, everyone that I dealt with was great. I would tell others to give NutraEase a try if they can afford it.

NutraEase response

Catherine, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/ Use And Care the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 15, 2018

NutraEase looked like it would be a good cookware to have and healthier than what we’ve had in the past. We bought almost $3000 worth of NutraEase stuff. We got the cookware set, some knives, and the electric skillet, which my wife and I like the best. We only had our cookware for a couple of weeks, and the quality seems good so far. But there’s no instruction on how to use it. The rep who came by the house with a brochure and set an appointment to serve dinner made a cake with some vegetables with the processor and said, “Oh, that recipe is included,” but it’s not in what we got. And then, there were three recipes in the book. And that’s not enough to really get used to using it. I don’t remember the whole presentation. He was saying, “Do this. Do that. This is how you do it.” They should put that in writing and give me some instructions in a cookbook on how to use the equipment.

Also, it was over almost six weeks to get our purchase. They lost the order or UPS didn’t pick it up, and then I had the girl, Angie, call and apologize, was gonna give us some kind of gift, and that’s been two weeks ago but I haven’t heard anything back from her. So, I’m gonna contact her today and find out what happened to the apology gift she was supposed to bring by the house. I’m not happy with the service right now and the literature.

NutraEase response
Joe, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/UseAndCare the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. I have copied Warren and he will contact you to assist you with any questions or concerns you have with your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 10, 2018

We attended a dinner party this week at the Johnson's home in Clearwater, KS. Your representative was Parry **. He was very personable and answered all our questions when asked. He is an excellent presenter of your product. I have sold real estate for more than 40 years and I appreciate a salesperson who is professional.

Original review: May 7, 2018

My son recommended this NutraEase salesman and I believed in my son. If he recommended them, it's all good for me. I told the salesman I needed the three frying pans and he agreed. He said he would get me those thee frying pans with the lids but I have yet to see them. He gave me one big frying pan and that was it. It's only my fiance and me. I cook for two people and he gave me this huge six-person frying pan. So, I'm not really happy. I got the skillet and some other things, but I have yet to be able to look at all of the products that NutraEase sells.

I called the next day after I had ordered the products and had given the man the check and I was gonna cancel everything to save $2,000. It's a lot of money for four pans and I could've bought a brand-new TV and have the TV problems I've got going on. If I told anybody that I spent that kind of money on three pans, they would think I was nuts. I still have all the boxes and I was just gonna send them back.

What I bought was good quality stuff and if it's a 100% warranty until the day that I die, great. But I'm still waiting for two frying pans. I've already paid for them and I want them. I don't know why he gave me this huge frying pan. I don't need it. That was what I said from the beginning and he was not hearing me which I don't understand why. He keeps calling wanting more leads and although I have some people that'll probably buy something, I'm not gonna do that until I get my frying pans. He's not gonna make money off of me. He's already done that once. Also, he was very pushy and all about money. And to me, it's not about the money, it's about the product. It's a good product and an awesome cookware. I'm happy with it.

Original review: April 25, 2018

My friend was cooking something on her pan and she just cooked it easy and I was like, “Oh my God. How did you do that?” And then she told me about the NutraEase and I got interested. I saw all the benefits so I decided to buy a set. We got the large set. I really love the electric skillet because I can cook anything in there that’s fast. I love all the pieces and the quality is really good. It's easy to clean even when I burn something when I cook. When you cook veggies you can really taste the veggie. It’s not kind of soggy when it’s cooked. When I tenderize meat it’s easy. I tell my friends that and one of them seemed interested to buy one also.

NutraEase response

Ria, thank you for the wonderful review of your NutraEase cookware. We are so happy that you are enjoying the benefits of using your NutraEase. the Customer Care Team

Original review: April 19, 2018

I went to a cooking class at a health store out in Pahrump. I liked the benefits that come from NutraEase and the different technique in cooking that I was unaware of. We don’t like weakening metals and all of that good stuff so we bought NutraEase cookware. I really like them. I'd tell others the benefits of NutraEase and if it’s an investment they’d wanna make, then they should make it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My daughter invited me to NutraEase and it went very well. I was recently on a diet because I was a diabetic and that's what made me want to go with it. I like the fact that I didn’t have to use an oil to fry a chicken. I have the largest cookware and so far I like it. But it’s very expensive. I’m still not sure if it’s worth the price I paid for it. But because I needed what I needed I was willing to make the investment. It doesn’t take long to prepare food and the way that you’re cooking it, you’re cooking it with no seasoning and it still tastes good. I’ve already told a couple of friends and they are interested.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We got the basic set from NutraEase in the beginning of the year and I love how well it cooks things evenly. My husband does most of the cooking, but we got the food chopper and I found myself using that the most. The quality of the items has been good and I recommend NutraEase. I love it.

Original review: March 16, 2018

We do a lot of nutrition and we're selling the Shaklee products. Then we heard about the cookware stuff and we tried to find about how we'll find it, then suddenly my daughter told us about NutraEase. My husband began to read a lot about it because he has a lot of sickness. So with the food and everything coming together, he was so excited and we bought the Small Set cookware. We've had it for 2 weeks now and we like the short time it takes to cook with it and the flavors we get. The quality is good and I'm impressed. I have our friends come over in the past week and they were so excited. They probably wanted to find out more about that, too. So when it comes to what nutrition would do with the food, having NutraEase all makes sense.

Original review: March 15, 2018

My parents knew of NutraEase from a trade show and a lady came up from Hurricane and did a demonstration at my parents’ house. We bought the pots and pans and then we decided to do a couple of demonstrations at our house. My favorite thing about it is that the pan steams the veggies without any butter or oil. You put the veggies in at a cold temperature, put it on the stove, and then you warm it from there. There's no oil and water added. The only thing we had to do was spray some palm oil when we do eggs on the griddle. Everything tastes really good. We had thought about purchasing other than the pots and pans and we’re considering it.

NutraEase response
Cherlaine, We are happy that you enjoy using you NutraEase cookware, yes when food is cooked in NutraEase the flavors are the star of the meals. Thank you for reviewing your cookware and enjoy cooking, life is delicious!

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

I love to cook but not since I have own my new set of NutraEase. It is easy to cook and it is very clean and also, I am earning something by just inviting people with NutraEase. Eating healthy food is essential for my family. With this, I can cook fresh and healthy food.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I love the products, good benefits to our health, enjoy cooking, sharing with my friends and my kids love it. Easy to cook and clean. Earning some extra money. Meeting new friends. Have encourage my new friends cooking a healthy foods. Love it so much.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs