2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

View More View More

NutraEase Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We met someone at one of our local fairs, and the girl had mentioned that her husband sold NutraEase, and so he came over and cooked us a meal, and we loved it, so we bought it. The gentleman that brought it over and did it was very complimentary of the company and had said that the food was quality, good for us because it was natural and the waterless cookware element was healthy. So, we were interested in that. But then, he also told us about the commitment with the company that they have a warranty, and then if there’s any problems with it, we can just give them a call.

I like that we can cook without oil or butter and avoid those unhealthy elements, and have a naturally good and healthy meal for our family. As part of our package, they also got us a skillet and the man pan, which were both really nice. So, we’re all set. The man pan is the skillet pan that my wife will put a tortilla on, some pizza sauce and cheese, and then cook this under 200-calorie pizza-ish sort of thing. The kids love the food, which is a tasty appetizer. One of our tops on our skillet is scratched though. And so, we had used a cleaner to try to see if it was a stain, but it was a scratch that came with it when we got it. We could use some help in figuring out how to get another one of those send to us.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

My name is Eunice, I must say that I love the quality of the cookware that I bought. My food taste better now, just like was said. My husband loves it a lot. But I would want the company to adopt a return policy, so that your consumers, not your retailers will be satisfied. The additional cookware that I bought was not the right size I wanted, and the salesperson was not explicit to me. I wanted to return it and get the right size I wanted but the company and the salesperson told me categorically that they don’t have a return policy. This is really outrageous to me!!!! I would want the company to have a RETURN POLICY for the CONSUMER not the salesperson who may not oblige. My customer service experience would be rated 1 because of this. Please review your policy for a better customer satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We went to Lake Lanier and signed up to win a free dinner. We won the free dinner and that’s where the guy sort of did the sales pitch. I didn’t know it was a sales pitch per se but he was a convincing salesman. We purchased the beginner set, which is basically what he used to impress me. They had the preheatable oil skillet thingy and the baby 3 pans. My favorite thing about the cookware is the temperature top, the thing that clicks. I know there’s more to the pans than that but right now, that's the feature I feel like I need.

The quality is very good also. It's nice and heavy-duty. In fact, there’s one more pan I might buy. But I’m not sure because for some things, you want more of a slicker surface and I would use cast iron for that. The NutraEase is a wonderful stainless steel. The cookware is great but because it is stainless steel, it is specific how you have to cook with it. They provided a recipe book and it is good but a couple more recipes would be great. There was a lot of recipes on the website but some more recipes in the book would have been nice.

Original review: May 14, 2019

The NutraEase distributor went to our house and brought the pots. She introduced it to me, and it cooked very fast. I liked the pots and I bought them. I like the 12 quarts pot the most because I cook a lot and it's good because it cook very fast. I really like the cookware, and it is easy to clean. I compared the rice that I cooked in the NutraEase pot and in a rice cooker, and the color is different. In NutraEase cookware, it is really white. But in my rice cooker, it is not really white. I talked to my friends and also told them my experience about this cookware. I invited a friend of mind at home too and showed it to them.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The minimum amount of water that you’re using with NutraEase impressed me, and it cooks everything from the inside-out. It’s like a convection oven, but on a stove-top. It cooks everything in minutes. They always save time and they also look good. I can cook baked potato or steam my green peas in minutes. I also got the entire cutlery set with the wood block from NutraEase. The cutlery is amazing. It’s beautiful. My favorite thing about the cookware is the steam option. I could just put it and 15 minutes later, everything’s done. I’m very satisfied. The only thing is that it is extremely expensive. I wanted a 10.5-inch pan and the guy quoted me $745 for it. That's insane. But it’s amazing cookware. It is easy to clean. I burned a couple of things the other day by mistake I thought the pot would never recover. But I just put that powdery thing on it, and it came right up. It’s no problem. Also, the stackable feature is amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: March 24, 2020

NutraEase is too expensive but when my nephew has started cooking with it, the food tastes a lot better than the regular cookware. The quality is pretty good and it's easy to clean up. I like the shredder and the electric skillet. I also purchased some more of the same pots. NutraEase is a good cookware.

Original review: March 15, 2020

It takes some time to get used to NutraEase. I bought the medium set and I got an electric skillet. I've had them for a couple of weeks and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to cook everything. They gave a cookbook of lasagna and things like that but they should've sent out a cookbook with some basics on how to cook everything especially if you paid that kind of money for pots and pans. Also, they have been getting spotted up. I don't wanna have to keep using Bar Keepers Friend every time I clean them just to keep them nice. I don't wanna ruin them but I wanna cook with them. Other than that, There's a lot more flavor in the food when using them. It just tastes purer and healthier.

Original review: March 1, 2020

To be honest with you, using NutraEase cooking wares are so very amazing. It gives more health benefits. Not only the Health Benefits if you are doing this like Homebased business you will receive unlimited potential income. That is why I am proud to be a Nutraease owner. The Cookwares that Pays!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I was at a little trade expo when I first heard about NutraEase and I decided to purchase because of the quality of the product and then the warranty. I'm happy with the purchase and it's a very high quality item. I also like its ease of use.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

My mom met with a salesman and Nutraease did a presentation, which was very informative. And then, my mom selected what she wanted. NutraEase is good. My mom is using it and she looks happy. I think on the long term, it’s worth it. There's a 40-year guarantee and in that 40 years, I’m sure you get a lot more than what you pay.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team