Call toll free
4.52/5
Based on 343 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

352 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

NutraEase cookware was presented at a gathering at my daughters home. While the price of the items was kinda high, their rep made me an offer that seemed to be reasonable, so I bought some. We've had the cookware for 8 months since. However, I had to return the oil core skillet as it stopped working. We used it two times and the second time, it failed to function.

I told their reps what I experienced with the unit and that it failed to work after just having just used it. I said that it wouldn't turn on and it's as if it malfunctions afterwards. But then, when I called NutraEase the first time, they said that they'll return the skillet 'cause they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I thought it was kinda ridiculous that with the amount of money that I spent for my NutraEase cookware, I could've purchased something two or three times less in cost and that would still be working. I asked to speak to the rep's supervisor so that I could get something resolved and then they said that NutraEase would send me another one.

We've just got back our skillet but then we haven't used it since it was returned. Still, the other devices such as the veggie slicer have been working well. Another issue I had was that I remembered that individual who'd demonstrated the product said it was made in Italy. But then after I examined it and so forth, I see that this device is made in China. So obviously, it's not made in Italy anymore.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2018

My husband has a construction company and one of our clients invited us to a supper where the guy did his demonstration of NutraEase cookware, cooked the supper and told us about the different pots and pans. We thought the vegetables and the food tasted so good after being cooked using NutraEase, that we decided to order a couple of the pans.

We do most of our cooking with them and we really like cooking the vegetables on the pans. They taste a lot more fresh. I'm learning things as I go but we have one of the smaller pans and I can't cook just one vegetable by itself or it burns. More than one time, I've tried to cook some broccoli just by itself. I even put a little bit of water in the bottom and didn't use high heat at all. Still, I noticed that the broccoli absorbed all the water then it burned on the bottom.

Nevertheless, the quality of NutraEase's pans is really good and the cost is comparable to what the quality is. I also like how they have a 50-year warranty on their items. My mom was recently widowed and we did some cooking for her on the pans. We went up to her house on Memorial weekend and she was amazed at how good everything tasted. She was interested in getting at least one of the pans but then the cost detoured her idea of getting one right away. Nevertheless, I would recommend these pans to any of my friends or family. No one can really beat how the food comes out.

Original review: May 30, 2018

NutraEase's products looked like they would be light stainless steel pots and pans. We went for a demonstration with some friends and the cookware we saw seemed durable and easy to use. I've owned my NutraEase cookware for a couple of weeks now and I've felt good about them thus far. However, it's a bit of a learning curve based on other pots and pans that we've had. The pan uses less water so we have more flavor in our vegetables. It cooks the same but quicker and I like it.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I was at my daughter’s house visiting, and a NutraEase rep stopped by the house to do some sales. After the presentation at the house, doing a test on different pots with baking soda and water, and after tasting the difference that the pot transformed the water to, I realized that we were not getting the right usage from the pots. And also, the instructions that were given about the different pots just opened my eyes to what was happening, and I decided I was going to give it a try.

I like the way the cookware looks and the idea of the frying pan with the oil. It's amazing to me how you never have to replace the oil in it. One thing that I realized, though, is that when I cook in a stainless steel, everything seems to stick, and I don’t know if there’s something I'm not doing right. Additionally, I think it's really expensive, and I believe that if they bring the price down to make it more affordable, more people would try it. But I've been thankful for this purchase. Also, everyone that I dealt with was great. I would tell others to give NutraEase a try if they can afford it.

NutraEase response

Catherine, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/ Use And Care the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. The Customer Care Team

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2018

NutraEase looked like it would be a good cookware to have and healthier than what we’ve had in the past. We bought almost $3000 worth of NutraEase stuff. We got the cookware set, some knives, and the electric skillet, which my wife and I like the best. We only had our cookware for a couple of weeks, and the quality seems good so far. But there’s no instruction on how to use it. The rep who came by the house with a brochure and set an appointment to serve dinner made a cake with some vegetables with the processor and said, “Oh, that recipe is included,” but it’s not in what we got. And then, there were three recipes in the book. And that’s not enough to really get used to using it. I don’t remember the whole presentation. He was saying, “Do this. Do that. This is how you do it.” They should put that in writing and give me some instructions in a cookbook on how to use the equipment.

Also, it was over almost six weeks to get our purchase. They lost the order or UPS didn’t pick it up, and then I had the girl, Angie, call and apologize, was gonna give us some kind of gift, and that’s been two weeks ago but I haven’t heard anything back from her. So, I’m gonna contact her today and find out what happened to the apology gift she was supposed to bring by the house. I’m not happy with the service right now and the literature.

NutraEase response
Joe, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/UseAndCare the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. I have copied Warren and he will contact you to assist you with any questions or concerns you have with your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: May 10, 2018

We attended a dinner party this week at the Johnson's home in Clearwater, KS. Your representative was Parry **. He was very personable and answered all our questions when asked. He is an excellent presenter of your product. I have sold real estate for more than 40 years and I appreciate a salesperson who is professional.

Original review: May 7, 2018

My son recommended this NutraEase salesman and I believed in my son. If he recommended them, it's all good for me. I told the salesman I needed the three frying pans and he agreed. He said he would get me those thee frying pans with the lids but I have yet to see them. He gave me one big frying pan and that was it. It's only my fiance and me. I cook for two people and he gave me this huge six-person frying pan. So, I'm not really happy. I got the skillet and some other things, but I have yet to be able to look at all of the products that NutraEase sells.

I called the next day after I had ordered the products and had given the man the check and I was gonna cancel everything to save $2,000. It's a lot of money for four pans and I could've bought a brand-new TV and have the TV problems I've got going on. If I told anybody that I spent that kind of money on three pans, they would think I was nuts. I still have all the boxes and I was just gonna send them back.

What I bought was good quality stuff and if it's a 100% warranty until the day that I die, great. But I'm still waiting for two frying pans. I've already paid for them and I want them. I don't know why he gave me this huge frying pan. I don't need it. That was what I said from the beginning and he was not hearing me which I don't understand why. He keeps calling wanting more leads and although I have some people that'll probably buy something, I'm not gonna do that until I get my frying pans. He's not gonna make money off of me. He's already done that once. Also, he was very pushy and all about money. And to me, it's not about the money, it's about the product. It's a good product and an awesome cookware. I'm happy with it.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I went to a cooking class at a health store out in Pahrump. I liked the benefits that come from NutraEase and the different technique in cooking that I was unaware of. We don’t like weakening metals and all of that good stuff so we bought NutraEase cookware. I really like them. I'd tell others the benefits of NutraEase and if it’s an investment they’d wanna make, then they should make it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My daughter invited me to NutraEase and it went very well. I was recently on a diet because I was a diabetic and that's what made me want to go with it. I like the fact that I didn’t have to use an oil to fry a chicken. I have the largest cookware and so far I like it. But it’s very expensive. I’m still not sure if it’s worth the price I paid for it. But because I needed what I needed I was willing to make the investment. It doesn’t take long to prepare food and the way that you’re cooking it, you’re cooking it with no seasoning and it still tastes good. I’ve already told a couple of friends and they are interested.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We got the basic set from NutraEase in the beginning of the year and I love how well it cooks things evenly. My husband does most of the cooking, but we got the food chopper and I found myself using that the most. The quality of the items has been good and I recommend NutraEase. I love it.

Original review: March 16, 2018

We do a lot of nutrition and we're selling the Shaklee products. Then we heard about the cookware stuff and we tried to find about how we'll find it, then suddenly my daughter told us about NutraEase. My husband began to read a lot about it because he has a lot of sickness. So with the food and everything coming together, he was so excited and we bought the Small Set cookware. We've had it for 2 weeks now and we like the short time it takes to cook with it and the flavors we get. The quality is good and I'm impressed. I have our friends come over in the past week and they were so excited. They probably wanted to find out more about that, too. So when it comes to what nutrition would do with the food, having NutraEase all makes sense.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I love to cook but not since I have own my new set of NutraEase. It is easy to cook and it is very clean and also, I am earning something by just inviting people with NutraEase. Eating healthy food is essential for my family. With this, I can cook fresh and healthy food.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I love the products, good benefits to our health, enjoy cooking, sharing with my friends and my kids love it. Easy to cook and clean. Earning some extra money. Meeting new friends. Have encourage my new friends cooking a healthy foods. Love it so much.

Original review: March 12, 2018

My mother had bought me an electric skillet years ago and I really liked it. That was back in my 20s. So, after I heard about NutraEase again, I just decided I wanted one and I bought it. I purchased the electric skillet and the knives. It’s very good quality. I haven’t really used the knives, but I do like the electric skillet really well. I like fixing the fried chicken in there.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Our neighbor used to be with Saladmaster until he changed to NutraEase. The stuff that I got was 32 pieces and the things that I use mostly are the one for soup, the mini wok and the big wok. But I’m not using the big one for soup because it’s too big for two people. I only use them when I have visitors. Also, there’s this small skillet that is harder to clean than the casseroles. I don’t know why. When you use it for frying it’s so hard to clean. So, I don’t use it for frying anymore. I just use it for casseroles and soups.

I use the cleaner, the Glo and then my nephew said, “Then just keep on scratching. Put more powder.” But I said it’s not like the first one that I have. The first release has a better quality than the later one. But I like that the other items are nice to clean and the taste of the food is good. And especially when you cook meat they’re tender within a shorter period, just like a pressure cooker. Also, the quality of the NutraEase items are good and will last forever. They said it has a lifetime guarantee.

Original review: March 1, 2018

There was a small dinner party that me and my wife joined together. At the show, I met a lady and his husband that cooked some food like fried chicken and noodles, and mixed other kinds of vegetables. After they were done, they brought it in the buffet. The chicken tasted good and it didn't need a lot of oil. After dinner, the lady introduced us to the NutraEase cookware and talked about how it was made of Titanium, which is a material where we won't need to put too much oil and salt. I spent $3,600 to buy eight pieces of the cookware. I removed all of my old cookware and now, I just use the new ones. The quality of the cookware is good. I don't need too much time to clean them up. I had to buy traditional cookware all the time because the skin would peel off, but with NutraEase, I don't worry about that. I'm very satisfied and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I liked the idea of minimal toxins leaching into the food and I bought my NutraEase cookware sometime in November. I'm very impressed with the product and I really like cooking with it. It's easy to clean up and I also like the idea of keeping a lot of the nutrients in the food. But it's a learning process like you have to get the temperature right. I have to cook differently and I haven't been fully engaged in all that yet. I know their website had some information on it, but I've just been going to YouTube. Perhaps NutraEase could have more tutorial videos on how to cook with it. I was offered cooking classes and I have four that I can take advantage of, but I live an hour away and I'm just not going to do that. Other than that, I love it and I can completely compare it to my old cooking ware. NutraEase is much easier to cook on.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I've had my NutraEase cookware for four months and I like the quality of the cookware items, the 50-year warranty, and the heating. We have three items in total that we bought all at the same time. The way that they cook is good, but we weren’t super impressed with a couple of things. The skillet that we got doesn’t sit flat and it rocks on its feet and the steel gets dirty really easily. It's my understanding that there's supposed to be some sort of cleaner that was supposed to be bought separately or it was supposed to come with the cookware. Our representative told us that he was going to get us some or show us how to clean them properly, but that never happened so we were a little disappointed in that.

We have hard water in our area. They do clean super well but it leaves a kind of a discoloration. It leaves the material looking kind of not as high quality as it really is. But that has to do with making sure we're using proper cleaning so it's not necessarily the fault of the product. There wasn’t really a clear instruction on how to properly care for it nor were there sufficient materials provided for us to be able to understand how to do it and have the right stuff to do it and be like, “Now we know that this is what we need and when we ran out, we'll get more.” Overall, the product works well but there were just a couple of things that we thought for the price that we paid could have been better. I could go to the store and buy a skillet that sits flat versus buying one that doesn't sit flat for $800. For that kind of a price point, there should really be a little bit better quality control.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My son and his wife invited me to a party at their house where I got introduced to NutraEase. Then, I ended up buying the cookware. Chef Jeff was a very good salesman. He did a good demonstration and cooked a lot of different things in a short amount of time. I also wanted the cookware for heath reasons. I've had it for a couple of months now and so far, I'm liking it. It's easy to use and cooks fast. I like the removable handles, too, and I like cooking vegetables in it. And it's extremely high quality. You can tell just feeling it, looking at it, and touching it.

Right after I bought NutraEase, I researched about them and found the ConsumerAffairs website. I read all of the comments and everything that I saw in there was positive. So, it made me feel better about my purchase. In fact, I'm glad I bought my NutraEase cookware. But I'm not the type of person to have parties at my house and invite people to come in and buy it. Also, they need more recipes online or a recipe book or more classes. I know that Chef Jeff does classes but I haven't seen any that have been scheduled and I haven't checked in the past couple of weeks. I do check out the recipes that they have posted online but I wish they had more.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I've been using NutraEase's cookware for a couple of months and I love it. My sister-in-law had their pot for years. She brought it to us and I had kept it for six months. I loved it and wanted one but it wasn't feasible to purchase by itself, so I purchased the whole set. I also have the cutter and some bakeware. NutraEase sput out a quality product. I'd tell my friends NutraEase has awesome cookware.

NutraEase response

Scarlet, Thank you for the marvelous review of NutraEase. We're happy that you are enjoying using the cookware and accessories. The Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I saw the vegetable slicer thing that you crank that has all the attachments for shredding and slicing up cucumbers or carrots at a Gluten Free expo here in the Dallas area. It was amazing and I said I had to have one of those. Then I was introduced to all the other cookware of NutraEase. I was told about all the benefits, as well as the pros and cons of the machine and I thought I needed that as well. I like the how the metal that the cookware is made of doesn’t change the taste of the food. I also feel good and safe using it. It’s indestructible and the stuff is great. To me, it’s obscenely expensive, but I know it’s going to be an investment piece and it’s for health. So if I have to change one thing about it, I would cut the price in half, because to me it’s that outrageous.

I purchased a whole bunch of stuff in the beginning with that machine crank thing. Then recently, the woman that sold me the stuff sent out an email saying she got a special package put together for Christmas. I use the smaller pots all the time and I usually end up having to clean them to reuse them. So I decided to get a few more. I’m perfectly happy with the items I purchased. If they came down in price, I would buy more pieces.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I needed to add to my collection, and I purchased some cookware from NutraEase. I needed a four-quart pot so I also got one. The cookware is easy to use and clean, and it does a good job at doing what it needs to do. The quality is very good, too.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I love the way my NutraEase cookware cooks. I really like having to use very little oil or none at all. I cook at a low temperature before, so it was kind of doing the same thing as far as the way I cook. It was a big expense, but it was worth every penny. I wish it was more affordable, though, so everybody could buy it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I got the NutraEase cookware considering that in comparison and research on the different products that were available, this seemed to be of the highest quality. And the demonstration proved that. I’ve had it for two months now and I like that I’m cooking healthier and not using oil. NutraEase got outstanding quality and I’d be purchasing from them again.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We were impressed by NutraEase's product, with its composition of the materials and how it is made. We've had the cookware for a couple of months and we are very satisfied with its quality. The cookware is very safe and in regards to cooking, it is very good for your health. I would highly recommend NutraEase and I have posted one cooking demonstration already. I got two couples coming to the house.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I bought from NutraEase last November mainly for the health and time-saving benefits of the cookware. The quality of the product is also very good. If you have the money to spend, NutraEase is worth it to have for a long time and it works really well.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

We have a lot of the cookware from NutraEase and we have their pans too. We like the way that it is a high-quality cookware. They’re heavy duty as well. We can set it on and not worry about it burning if we cook with it the way we’re supposed to. We feel like we’ve been able to make healthier meals quicker which is why we bought them. We like NutraEase and we might purchase other kitchen needs from them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

We took a cooking class in a store here that had a NutraEase rep. She said that she wasn’t diabetic anymore by using the cookware because it doesn’t kill all the vitamins and nutrients when you cook your vegetables at a lower temperature at 190 instead. We bought about four pans and we've had it for a few months. A wok, a pan, and two electric skillets. I like the electric skillet and I cook in that most of the time. The quality of their products is excellent.

When we first got it, we were very concerned because we were told that they were made in Italy and some of those pots did not say that. We questioned the quality and how it was presented to us. But they talked to us so we accepted that they were really made in Italy even though they don’t say that. They said that some of the pots didn’t because of the type of material. The electric cord or whatever had to use something of China. That raised a red flag. Nonetheless, people should definitely have someone come and demonstrate the product to them. They were very good quality pots and people need to see the demo because it shows the difference between the pots you have in your kitchen. These pots aren’t leaching into your food like your other cookware.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

A friend of mine invited us to a lunch where people sold NutraEase to us. They were telling me that there would be no metals that go in your food and so I got the medium set. I have had the cookware for three months now, and they are heavy-duty and of good quality. I like the steamer, too. NutraEase is hard to get to used to cook on and I'm still working on it. It's very different from regular pans. Everything sticks, so it is more difficult.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

NutraEase products speak for themselves. The quality is there although anyone on a budget understands it's difficult to manage. My fiancé and I decided we wanted them and were willing to work with it. I know the affordability and the price point is what hits a lot of people. We pay for quality so I understand that. I love the interest rate for the financing. You can't get a loan for 1.5% or a credit card for 1.5% so that is really amazing. The rep, Philip, was great and he really helped us. He was willing to show us different ways to get what we wanted and afford it so that down the road we would be able to continue improving ways to get things that we wanted, the pretty and fancy stuff. I only met him a couple of times but he sounded like he knew everything he needed to and told us what it's like. He had this great personality and a great sense of humor.

He was able to appropriately multi-task while helping us apply for the loan on the paper doing exactly what he could and where. He was also able to focus on us, and at the same time, if someone had a question, he was able to answer them. He knew his stuff so well that it came in second nature. He was able to do all of that at once and it was really helpful and impressive for someone whose job is to multi-task. He was so knowledgeable and personable which is not something you get a lot in someone who does sales, sometimes cut and dry. He knew how to include the crowd. He's a bit of a performer and that makes a difference so a lot of it was the way he presented things. We officially received our NutraEase cookware in October. We offered to host a dinner two or three weeks ago so that we could get an additional one of those items that we wanted, and we wanted to share this with people.

The product is amazing and we're very excited. I'm very pleased with them and I highly recommend it, although a couple of things could be improved. They could increase smaller packages like a mini or beginner set. Once you can get your foot in the door where people can afford one product, they will be sold on it and want more. Something I also like about it is that if you pay it down, it's almost like a line of credit and you can add to it. So, if I pay off that $800 and I want one of the $800 pans, I just put an order and I can put it back on that credit that I have billed back. And that's something that most companies don't do. I found that to be unique and a very good thing. They could get more people to be able to purchase something that they actually want and get their foot in the door to where they realize they really are saving money by not being out all the time.

NutraEase expert review by ConsumerAffairs

NutraEase is a Wisconsin-based company that sells a wide range of cookware and related items. Cookware from NutraEase is manufactured in Italy to maintain high quality without charging prices that are too high for consumers to afford.

• 50-year warranty: NutraEase products come with a 50-year limited warranty that protects buyers from subpar items that do not meet the company's expectations.

• 316Ti stainless steel: NutraEase uses a combination of 316 type titanium stainless steel and aluminum alloy to make cookware that distributes heat evenly no matter what kind of cooking surface owners use.

• Removable handles: Cookware from NutraEase uses removable handles so owners can choose an option that matches their specific cooking needs.

• Stack cooking: Many of the products from NutraEase are stackable, making it possible for owners to save room in their cabinets and find combinations that they can use for steaming ingredients easily.

• NutraValve: Cookware tops from NutraEase come with valves that keep recipes at the right temperature while letting ingredients cook in their own flavorful juices.

• Best for: Home chefs, home cooks and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs