toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NutraEase

Beverly, Thank you for taking the time to review your NutraEase Cookware. We are pleased that you like the quality and health benefits of NutraEase and that you would recommend it to others.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I appreciate Aileen, the salesperson, who helped us. She and Walter were very good with us and treated us very nicely. I'd like to commend Aileen for her ability to help us. We were restocking our kitchen so we purchased two 12-Quart and some two 8-Quart pans and I like the fact that we have the size of the pan though I look forward to a bigger sized pan like a 16 quart or the 20 quart. We bought the pans because of its size, for health and so far I am satisfied with them. We just bought the bake set and we would like to get more cake pans. We bought the two-burner grill and unfortunately, it doesn't suit one of our stoves. We have to use it elsewhere because we have a commercial stove. NutraEase is as high quality as you can get. I would recommend NutraEase to anybody who is going to stock their kitchen and looking for an excellent set of pans.

NutraEase

Bonny, Thanks for being a NutraEase Cookware customer. We are so pleased that like your cookware and have shared NutraEase Liquid Core skillets with your family. We're very happy that you recommend our products to your friends and family.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I was in need of a new cookware as my previous one was bad. NutraEase then was available at the time so it's what I bought. Also, when I was a kid my parents bought pots and pans which had the exact same design. I have my mom's old vegetable chopper, which still works like a champ. The NutraEase product was way expensive though and more than I would normally spend, but I got convinced with the different metals and that it was worth it.

I got the cookware and bought a new cutter steel. The cookware is easy to take care of, to cook in and to clean up. It does work better than my other pans did as far as distributing the heat. I also bought extra electric frying pan for my kids, for my daughter's family and my son's family, and they are using them. I told them that it's guaranteed for 50 years, so it should last them. I'm happy with the product and I’d recommend it. In addition, the chef was awesome and I went to two of his deals because other friends that came to the first one, then had another party, so I had him cooked twice.

I purchased from NutraEase for the safety of our kids not having harmful elements leak into our food. I've owned the cookware for two years and my favorite thing about it is that it heats up really evenly and fast. The product is of good quality but I just wish there was a better way to clean them because it's hard to clean sometimes. It is also pricey.

I liked the father and son combo who did the NutraEase demonstration and the food was good. I got NutraEase for healthy cooking and it replaced my cookware. It's been a while since I got it and it works good. I do it for all kinds of stuff. I like that it's easy to clean up and it cleans up very, very nicely. It also heats evenly. They're really heavy but they're well-made. I like NutraEase.

NutraEase demonstrated at a party and I liked their cookware so I got a set. It's been a year since I've had them and they are pretty good. The quality of the cookware is also excellent. I would recommend NutraEase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

My daughter and son-in-law introduced NutraEase to me. I like the product but I did it primarily for health reasons. I'm on the low sodium diet and this allows you to cook a lot of stuff at home versus the high sodium stuff that you get at restaurants. So far, the items are still working it will be hard to wear them out. Once in a while, we have to use that Bartender's Friend to clean them out. The price is really tough. If we haven't had the childcare and bought the used unit for the health reasons, we would probably have to pass on buying one like the people from church that we have recommended them to.

My experience with NutraEase has been good. In fact, the product is good. I’m a consultant with Bionwater, and we are required to purchase the product for personal use and to bring it to our demo presentation. I like that my cookware is nonporous and non-toxic. The quality is excellent compared to other brands.

I've owned a NutraEase set for probably over a year by now. I purchased it because of the longevity of the cookware being offered, health-related factors and also the fact that the cookware conducts heat so well. The items that we got are good and we like them. I liked that these could be utilized as regular cookware. However, NutraEase is not an item that you buy on a whim because of the cost. I also went to another class because I wanted to learn more about the merchandise and how to use it. Trying to find recipes was my intent.

We thought that the quality of pans would be good so we purchased NutraEase. We also didn’t want any minerals and stuff in our food. I like that we can cook chicken from frozen and it tastes nice and soft. The quality of the items I've purchased from NutraEase is really good, too. I just don’t like that they don’t clean very well. They’re really challenging to clean. Also, we really wanted the grinder the most but we couldn’t get it unless we referred people. I think that there should be a discount on getting the grinder if people buy the whole set.

We went to one of the home shows and the guy who did our show sold NutraEase to us. I know there are other companies that sell the same but the party and that guy had me sold to NutraEase. I had the cookware since December and I like that I don't have to use oil to cook in them. Also, they cook fast and the food's healthier. The quality of the cookware is awesome, too.

We've had our NutraEase cookware for close to a year now and we got them for healthier cooking. They're of great quality and we like that they keep the flavoring in the food. We'll be purchasing from them again more than likely.

I saw a good NutraEase presentation at a friend's house where they did a test of all the different pots and pans. The food didn't taste nasty with the NutraEase cookware and I like that it is a quality stainless steel. It makes me confident that it doesn't leak a bunch of stuff on the metal and make the food nasty and unhealthy.

I enjoyed NutraEase's presentation at a party I was invited to. So I got their cookware which was supposed to be a healthier way of preparing food. It's brand new and expensive, so I need to learn how to use it. However, I'm in Lawrence, Kansas and their cooking classes are held in Wichita, so I have to drive five hours to go there. I wish they move their cooking classes around. But I like that their items are shiny and heavy duty - not anything shoddy. So depending on how it works out with my cooking class, I might plan to buy more cookware from them.

We love NutraEase. We like the way the veggies taste and I could cook them all at once. We like the fact that the electric skillet has oil in it. I also like those one-dish meals that we can cook in the electric skillet, except I don’t like the availability of recipes ‘cause I never can find a recipe and I’m not really sure how to use them. We got a book and it only has a couple of recipes in it. I wish they had cookbooks and if I could get recipes online that would help, too. But the quality of the cookware is great. They clean up nicely. I use that cleaner, like Bar Keepers. I also like the handles that snap on and off. However, the cookware is very expensive and I don’t know if that justifies the quality. If they were more affordable, more people would buy them.

We liked the fact that NutraEase wasn’t leaching different tastes into the food. We were at a show and they showed us how other pans leach different flavors, and so we bought a NutraEase complete set. I like the electric fry pan which could fry without oil the most. I can taste the food and we never realized before that we were getting different flavors in there. The cookware is of high quality but the cost is excessive. I find it sad because my children could never afford this cookware.

We were impressed by the demo of NutraEase and the full heating and nonstick qualities of it. We've owned ours for almost a year now, and like the speed at which it cooks, the ease of storage with the removable handles, and the ability to just drop it into the dishwasher without having to worry about the handles. They work really well, and we enjoy it. I would recommend it to anybody.

We love NutriEase. My husband's mother went to a trade show at a local civic center. They got the NutraEase person at their booth and he came to the house and did a little show. We've had it for eight months and my food is edible now. It's easy to use and clean. I do keep them on my wish list, but their price point is an issue. But, it's quality stuff, so it's worth it and I have recommended them with friends.

One of the NutraEase sales reps had a party at my house. We had heard that Teflon is no longer going to be around anymore because of health issues that it creates. I have bought numerous pans in my 30 years of cooking and they’ve all been Teflon and they all flaked so I’ve had to throw them away. So I decided to purchase NutraEase because I would never have to buy another piece of cookware again because it’s all titanium steel and it has the oil base in it already so you can cook without using oil. As soon as I got my cookware, I threw all my Teflon pans away, which was a good feeling.

However, I just use the electric skillet but I’ve had trouble with it because I’ve had two cords now and both of them are not working. I’ve had my electrician come out and he checked all the outlets and said there’s nothing wrong with them. I was sent another cord and it’s doing the exact same thing. The pan will stay 430 degrees for 10 minutes and then it shuts off. The only time I really use it is when I make chicken fried steaks. I fry up 12 steaks and the first four come out beautifully and then it shuts off. So then I have to restart it again and get the heat back up. So I quit using it because I don’t know what to do with it now.

My daughter got the same cookware set and she has had no trouble with hers. I would like to get the bigger skillet but I gave that to her because she couldn’t afford to get another one. But I wish I would’ve kept it now because I think I would’ve used it quite a bit. I’m kind of dissatisfied because I haven’t had much luck out of the skillet. I’m going to need a new unit. The cookware itself is great. It's a heavy cookware and it's durable. There’s nothing out there on the market like NutraEase and I would recommend it to anybody. I might call and write to them to say that I’m still having trouble with my electric skillet. Even though Perry was the guy who sold me the cookware, he’s not the main boss and I’d rather talk to an official person at NutraEase who can really help me because after you go through so many people, it seems like the value of what your concern is is different by the time it gets to the main man.

I got the bakeware set, with the cookie sheets, and I like that the cookies slide off the pan. All of them are easy to clean, except I used to put my pots and pans under water when they’re hot and I can’t do that with this cookware. You’ve got to wait ‘til it cools off and then you add the stainless steel pad and you can get it clean real easily.

I had waterless cookware that I bought back in the 70s and I still have it. It has lasted 45 years and we're getting older so I thought, I'll try the NutraEase product. Also, I decided to buy because of the things NutraEase said about it and how they presented it. The quality is good. When I'm cooking in it, I'm not getting anything from a stick-free surface. I also like the way the handles snap on and off and it's well-made.

My friend was one of the agents and she demonstrated how it's easy to clean and faster to cook with NutraEase, and the food tastes good. I can cook chicken without oil. I’m satisfied with my cookware, and I'd recommend them.

NutraEase has been great and I really like it. I liked the looks, the cleaning of them, and the whole cookware itself. I've no certain favorite thing about the cookware but they're easy to clean. I've owned them for almost a year and they're very good. However, it's very expensive.

I'm happy with NutraEase. I liked the way the cooking system worked, so I purchased from them. The quality is good and they weren't that expensive, but they don’t clean very well in the dishwasher - the food comes out but water gets trapped in the ridge.

The main reason we purchased a NutraEase was not having the metal in the product going into our body and not having to use oil when we wanted something fried. We try to be healthy and it was the first product we had heard about that did that. I like the electric skillet because it has the oil inside the metal. It also indicates when our food is done by the little shaker on the top. I like the removable handles. The skillet doesn’t have that, but the rest of the cookwares do. I would like to know a lot more on how to cook different things with it, but the little old cookbook that came with it wasn’t extensive. Also, I was told that the cookware doesn’t scratch, but it does. I like the product but the price is crazy expensive. I just can’t see how any pan would ever be that expensive.

I went to a vegan festival and won a free dinner from NutraEase. The salesman came to the house, cooked the dinner, and demonstrated the cookware. I bought from them because I have a similar cookware that I got a long time ago called Health Craft, which is excellent, so I thought it would be fun. I purchased a couple of things for my daughter who was just getting married and picked NutraEase just because I got a free dinner with it but I didn't buy a full set.

The sales rep made the biggest mess in my kitchen that I have ever seen, and it was really awful. He was actually stepping on the thing that he spilled, and I had to completely stop him and mop the floor myself, which he tried to take over but not really. He just wanted to keep going and it was a nightmare. I'd never seen such a mess on the floor that someone completely ignored. Then he was really high pressure with my guests so that it was embarrassing. The waterless cookware concept is really excellent, but I would never recommend it because of this salesperson.

I like that NutraEase cookware gets hot quick but it gets too hot also and all the food sticks to it. It's also overpriced, and we're not that happy with it. But when we were buying it, we had a chef over here and when he was doing his presentation, nothing stuck to his pan. So at that time my impression was like “Wow! Stainless steel!” We did everything that he did but our food sticks to the cookware. I don't know what the chef's trick was, if he oiled the pans before he did his show-and-tell. But the quality of the cookware is good and there are no rust stains. It's easier to clean and I like that the handles come off. I don't need to put the handles through the dishwasher.

The NutraEase reps came to my house, showed us how to cook with the cookware and I was impressed with it. It's easy to clean up and the quality is very good. They're top notch but a little expensive. I shouldn’t have spent that much but I did.

We attended our friend’s party where they were demonstrating the NutraEase cookware. We got some ideas on how to cook and how to make vegetables taste better. We thought it was a good product and that we'd give it a try. We've had our cookware for nine months and we like it. The quality is excellent and I love how easy it is to clean it. However, it’s incredibly expensive. There was something I was interested in and I fell over from the price of it. Then, we had our own party and we got the cutter which is a nice tool.

The kids and I really enjoyed the presentation Chef Warren gave. He was really nice and personable and I like the cookware. They did a little test with our current pots, letting us know what kind of toxins were in there. NutraEase cooks the food faster, which is my favorite thing about it. The products I bought are of pretty good quality. My mom cooks on high with everything even though she doesn't have to but my cookware lasted so they're good. They're guaranteed to last for a while.

My husband is handicapped and diabetic. The health benefits of NutraEase really appealed to me. Angela, their rep, presented the cookware in a really well way and I liked the ease of just being able to order it. I like the simplicity of being able to cook dinner quickly and the easy cleanup. The items I bought is of very good quality and I haven't had any problems.

NutraEase seems like a good cookware and it's healthy too. It's also been the only product I've been exposed to as far as a different kind of cookware than what I had. I've owned it for six to nine months now and I like that it cleans up nicely. The quality is also top notch.

NutraEase Company Profile