toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NutraEase

Sara, We very pleased that you are happy with your NutraEase cookware. I'm glad you and your friends share information and that your salesman has been so helpful. Thank you for your review.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 3, 2017

I was at the house of my friend Tiffany for dinner when somebody came by and asked if we wanted to sell the cookware. My husband was sold on boiling baking soda in the NutraEase pans in comparison to every other pan in your house. After the baking soda is boiled, the water should taste like baking soda water because that's all we put in there but in the other pans, the water tastes very tinny and the pans are very cloudy and gross. So after that, my husband said that he wanted those NutraEase pans.

We really like its quality. I like to put ground beef in the steamer and all the grease falls to the bottom so the beef is healthy. And after talking to my friends who have the same pans, they gave me tips, and we called our salesman a couple of times. So right now, we don't have many issues with the pans. The pans are a little expensive and not everybody's on board, but we love everything about NutraEase. In fact, we've tried to sell them to other people.

NutraEase

Julie, Thank you for your review of your NutraEase cookware. We're extremely happy that all of your expectations after the presentation are being met. It is always nice to know that the Distributor's presentation and the cookware are in sync. Enjoy your NutraEase Cookware, The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Due to the benefits of healthier cooking, I purchased my cookware from NutraEase. I've been using it for more than six months now. The NutraEase salesman did a great sales pitch and the product itself proved what he said. The quality of what he showed and what he said equaled out. I like the aspect of not having to use water to cook the vegetables and look how bright they are. In fact, I hadn’t had another product do that for me. Besides the quality of food that I can cook in a certain amount of time, I like that the cleanup is wonderful. At times, I forget how simple it can be to just put some hot water to it and let sit and then it wipes right out because I’m used to the old cookware that I have had. I have bought other cookware before with promises that weren't fulfilled, but with NutraEase, everything that I was told happens to be true. It’s expensive, but it has been worth it thus far.

NutraEase came by and we had the meal. We bought the cookware for ease of cooking and have it for eight months now. It cooks fast and the clean-up is pretty easy. It's also very good quality.

We bought NutraEase through going to a party that our son and daughter-in-law had because it was time to replace what we had. I like the quality and the guarantees. We have two skillets, and they just go around and around. I sent a video but I haven’t heard from them. I called him about a year ago and he never called back. I like the way they perform, the ease of care and the storage. It’s just I do not like the way the pans spin.

I decided to make my purchase with NutraEase because I wanted the machine to chop the food. I love the pots and I also like that I don’t have to cook with oil anymore. I’m happy with them. The items I bought are of good quality.

Reps of NutraEase were going door-to-door in our neighborhood. When they came in, cooked the meals and gave the full demonstration, we were really impressed with the items they were using. It was a really good demonstration that showed how good the material was so we went with the beginner package. I like the ease of cleaning in general as stuff doesn't stick as hard to it. The removable handle is also great. It makes it easier to put in the dishwasher. We also like not having to add oil or cooking spray since it's non-stick. It's very high quality and I'm satisfied with my purchase. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Resolution In Progress

NutraEase

Marilyn, You will receive a DVD demonstrating cooking 7 meals with you NutraEase cookware, this will cover all aspects of use of the cookware. Also please visit www.nutraease.com and select the Recipes section which has scads of recipes with cooking instructions.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 29, 2017

We were outside and a guy from NutraEase was walking down the street and said, "Do you like salads?". We said "Yeah." So he offered to come and make us a salad which he did and it was really good. And after he showed us that, he said he'd like to come back and fix dinner. So he came back and then asked why didn't we invite a couple of friends. So we got that done and he came back, did the dinner and it was delicious. He was quite the salesman. He was really good at it so we thought NutraEase would be for us. It sounded really easy, quick and healthy.

But it's a different way of cooking. I needed to understand that upfront. I'm gonna be 70 and have cooked for a long time and in the end, there wasn't enough information to learn how to use the NutraEase products. For example, I have the pan for steaming vegetables which is great except there's only two of us and in order for it to really work, I have to fill it up. I'm willing to steam enough vegetables for two meals but they're not quite as good in the next go around. And then one of the frying pans, when we have fried eggs in the morning, it doesn't stick.

They said "This is really easy. You don't even have to put water in it. No, you don't even need grease." And I don't need Pan or olive oil. Then they said "if you're gonna bread something, you need to use a little bit of oil". So if I want to do a pork chop in a skillet, if I don't have breading on it, it's gonna pop all over the stove. It makes a mess. So how much oil can I do it then without making a mess without breading? Because that would be good. Their product is good with the proper amount of training which I didn't get and for $3000, I think I should have. The video we were supposed to get didn't work so we got a second one. And it was okay but it's 12 minutes for $3000 worth of cookware. Some of the products have never been unpacked as I really don't feel like I know how to use them.

But the quality of the items is great. They're exactly what the salesman said. They cleaned up in the dishwasher fine. The handles come off on all of the products, too, which is great for storage though the problem is I have arthritis in my hands and am having to have my husband either put them on or take them off. So I can't get it on to cook until when I'm trying to use it. And it's the difference between using it or not. I've called the salesman and it solved the problem that day but not when branching out into other things. Also, I'm an old teacher and if I know how to do something, it's hard to tell me how to do something else over the phone. I might ask about one thing and then the next time I want to do something else, I'd need another question. But the salesman's not available all the time and he's already made the sale and I'm not faulting him for that.

And there doesn't seem to be any help. I would like to like this stuff. And it's nothing else that embarrasses me every time I see it in the store room. I would like a follow up from the company itself as there hasn't been any. I do a number of meals that are quick and am hesitating to even start with it. I tried to cook fairly healthily but haven't had the nerve to get into it because I'm afraid as soon as I do that, it's gonna be wrong. If I was gonna start cooking today, it would be great if I could have some place where I can call and say, "I wanna fix this dinner but I don't wanna ruin it. How would I fix this?" That would be really important. Overall, I'm dissatisfied with my experience with NutraEase. I'm not gonna buy from them anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

The person from NutraEase came to my house to show us how to use their cookware and cooked for myself, my husband and some other people. It was impressive and I was surprised that my husband said we could purchase it. I love the electric skillet which has oil in between the steel. It's really good and I use it a lot, as well as the griddle. I also have their pots and pans that go on the stove, and the grater too. The stovetop cookware is heavy and nice. I’ve used it and it works well but I don't use them that much because I'm not used to it and I already had some cookware that I'm used to. But my husband is glad that I like what we've purchased and that I use them since they’re a pricey investment.

I am happy and feel nice while using NutraEase cookware. It made me interested to cook and cook again. It inspires me to cook by just doing from what I learnt from the demonstrations. My kids loved the healthy cake and my wife use the skillet as our rice cooker. Having a healthy food from the cookware that we have with an ease way of cooking, eating delicious food from the non-master Chef and with a good looking kitchen, it encouraged me to cook more recipes and it turns up that my family minimize buying ready-made food from outside. Thank you NutraEase!!!

I bought a pair of knives from Nutraease and they'd asked to come cook the dinner for us. They came, cooked dinner for us and sold us on the pots and pans. We've had the cookware for about a year now. The cookware is versatile, seem like they will last a lifetime and are quality made. But we're not very happy with them. The biggest thing they sold us on was that the cookware can be cleaned in the dishwasher and that it's non-stick. But neither of those things is accurate. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher but it doesn't come very clean and things stick to the cookware every time we cook on them. Then the salesperson, who sold them to us, said multiple times that he'd come out and do a couple or more dinners and make sure we're cooking with them properly. I've also had multiple conversations with him telling him what we’re doing with the cookware and asking him if we’re doing it right. And what they suggest is not working.

I want to do my stock program and so I bought NutraEase. The first dealer was supposed to help me with that and was not really that responsible. She told me that I'm gonna get another set if I sell five. But then she disappeared and I don't know where she is now. I didn't have a good experience with them.

NutraEase has high quality and beautiful set of pots and pans. I learned about them when my daughter in law bought a couple of sets from them and I was impressed by their demonstration done in our house. We liked what we saw and I bought a nice set. But now I'm questioning at my age why did I buy them. My biggest complaint is their very hard for me to work because I have arthritis in my hands so badly that I have a really tough time and most of the time I cannot take the handles on and off. I need Eileen to come back and teach me how to work them because one lesson was not enough for me. But other than that, I love my salad maker and fry pan, they are really cool. The other pans are very nice but I just need instructions on how to use them.

We've had our NutraEase for almost a year and we use them all the time. It's healthier and you don't have to use all that oils to cook with. Also, it's real easy to use and clean up. We had one problem where the rubber grommets on the electric skillet broke off and our guy, Jeff, had it fixed for us. It's real good to work with and I like the product. We've talked to Jeff and told him that we wanted to upgrade to one of the total packages.

There was a demonstration for NutraEase and Chef Jeff from Wichita cooked us a green chili chicken. Then we had some mashed potatoes that were really different but they were good. It was very nice a very good presentation so I purchased from them. I absolutely love NutraEase. I was cooking some pinto beans for a soup. I had some of them in my NutraEase pot and some of them in a bigger pot. The NutraEase cooked much quicker and holds the heat. The pinto beans were lighter in color and the water was the same color as the beans so it's healthier. The other ones were still not done and the water was gray because food takes on some of that metal which they showed during the demonstration.

I also have their cutlery with a set of knives and they're very nice. I do want to see if they have a bigger stock pot. The products are expensive but you get what you pay for. They are very good stuff and the best I've ever had. I like the products so well that my plan will be to buy my grandkids a set of this cookware when they get married.

Chef Jeff and our salesperson came over when I had to host another show, and shared with me some tricks on how to do things. And the cookware has been a lot easier to handle and clean up. The healthy benefit of the cookware was the most important for me when I purchased it. I also like how fast I can get things cooked with NutraEase. We got all the skillets and the quality is great. I'd recommend NutraEase.

We saw NutraEase in one of the trade exhibits at a home show. Then their rep came out to do a free dinner for six of us. The rep said he was used to a small workspace and that he's cooked in from strange places but things ended up on the floor or at the counter with what he was doing with the food cutter. He made quite a mess but he cleaned it up. Still, the food was very good and the other two couples found it very interesting. I bought some NutraEase cookware that night and my purchase was shipped on April 14th of last year. I use the electric skillet a lot. It works as a slow-cooker and does a very good job. It sits nicely on the counter and I like the ease of cleaning it up. My husband even says that it looks brand new after I cooked with it. It has a little discoloration, though, but it's no big deal.

Then I thought I would use the food cutter a lot more but I haven't. We eat a lot of salads but I'm used to still cutting it up with a knife. And also with the food guide, I still never feel like I have it on there the right way. It’s not something you can leave sitting over because of limited counter space. All the items I've purchased is good quality. I wouldn't have bought NutraEase if it had not been a steal as the cookware is easy to clean and easy to store or to take out.

I was invited to a NutraEase party by a friend and he cooked us dinner. I love carrots but I don't like cooked carrots and I'm not necessarily a fan of steamed broccoli since I like raw broccoli. My friend fixed carrots and broccoli and those tasted very good. I liked the fact that the cookware was made of titanium and that the metals don't leach into what one is cooking. I got my own cookware in the fall, about 6 months ago and I even got the skillet that is electric that I can fry in and I really like it. I then had a party and people bought stuff from me and so I was able to get a free gift and got the bakeware with the pans and tins. I've used them and I like them very much, too, so I've been very happy. The items have excellent quality and they make me feel good when I'm cooking and not using my Teflon pots anymore. Also, if I follow the directions they give, it makes the food very tasty and cooks very quickly.

I've looked online at different things and I was looking forward to seeing other recipes. The only thing that I am a little sad about is when the guy came out and cooked for us and we bought the cookware, he said that they have a party somewhere about every six months to cook new recipes for people who purchased the product. But we've never really heard anything about any of those parties.

We had a dinner demo by NutraEase. They came out to our house. We invited friends and family over and they cooked for us. They demonstrated how their products work and we got to eat their food. We have our cookware from them for six months and my favorite thing about it is it doesn't take very long to cook things at all. It's a good product and is worth the investment.

I really liked the pan and the materials that it was made of. It was good but very expensive. It was difficult though because it had so many restrictions in terms of how to cook and clean it. I cleaned it very carefully and kept really good care of it. I hid it away from all the other pots and pans so nobody would ever use it but me. Lo and behold, one teenager found it, put it on high heat, and burned a bunch of burgers in it. Tried to scrub it out and just ruined it. I bought the very expensive pan because I didn't have one like it and I waited three years to buy, so I was really disappointed and I haven't been able to use it for months now. I have to wait probably another three years to buy.

The guy that demonstrated the NutraEase cookware has been doing it for a long time and he's fantastic. We've had our cookware for about a year and I'm very satisfied. It seems to be high-quality and the handles are sturdy. I like that I can put the lid on and the little tab on the top lets the steam out.

Owing to its health benefits, I decided to purchase my cookware from NutraEase. The quality is good and it is durable. One of the lids release the pressure. The steam escapes through the "little bells".

We scheduled a home visit where the NutraEase sales rep could do the demonstration, and the big selling point was we have son that's got a lot of sensitivities and doesn't process metals out of his system. And so one of the appeals for us with these high end cooking pans was that they're safe. There's no leaking of metals into the food. However, I'm displeased with them because they don't cook like I want them to and don't clean up very easily. Constantly there are stains and they're sticking and we have to scratch them to get them cleaned.

Within a week of owning them, I was really discouraged. There's no good guidance on how to use them. After the really fast paced selling demo, we got a pretty limited instruction booklet. And the rep was cooking frozen vegetables and chicken pies, which are easy stuff to cook. But when trying to fry eggs, I can't even get my spatula in the frying pans. I can't do pancakes or try to stir fry in it. They're deep and awkward to work with. I don't like the size and shape of them. I want a flat skillet pan that I can get a spatula in and turn things.

Also, the frying pans have an oil core and we were told we're supposed to not need any non-stick stuff with them. But we've used butter cooking spray and olive oil, and it's the most ridiculous thing ever. My entire layer of chicken comes off and it's stuck on the bottom of the pan. It defeats the purpose of healthy cooking when everything seems to get burned on the pans, and it's just not a pleasant cooking experience for me. The rep told us to heat it up and then turn it down. We've tried all the stuff we were told during the cooking demo, but it never seems helpful.

NutraEase doesn't do all these claims about cooking that I expected, and I wonder if it actually is safer and not leaking metals. And I'm very dissatisfied considering the amount of money that we invested on them. I couldn't even get to a customer service. The only number I was ever given to follow up took me right back to my sales rep, and he was really short with me, and that was dissatisfying too. He basically told us to get Bar Keepers Friend to clean the cookware. Bar Keepers Friend is a chemical cleaner and we don't use chemicals in our house, and the primary reason for getting these pans was the concern about metals. I'm not going to scour it with Bar Keepers Friend.

It's been about six months since I owned the cookware and I like that you don't have to use oils. But I need to learn how to use and cook with it a little bit more. I've been with two of their cooking classes. But then, I need to quit being so afraid to use it and I need to figure out some more recipes. But the quality of the cookware and the representatives here in our town have been great. It’s possible too that I’ll be purchasing again, particularly some of the bakeware stuff, from NutraEase in the future.

A friend told us about NutraEase and my wife wants them so we purchased the cookware. I also had some cookware of the same brand 35 years ago before they changed the name and it's a good brand and great cookware. My sister had walked off with my cookware through the years but I still have a few straggler pans around and even pull some of it out of the kitchen cabinet. It's nice to get a full set again. We've owned the cookware for a year now and I like the removable handles. They tuck away in the cabinet easy but then I get to track the handles down.

The quality of the NutraEase cookware is very nice. My wife loves the cookware and it keeps her happy so it's great. I also know that the food is gonna be better and healthier for us because it doesn't have Teflon. The only thing I hate about it is it's tough to clean. I don't do the cooking so I clean up after my wife's mess and I have to use steel wool and I can't just throw it in like Teflon cookware.

I bought the large package of the pots from NutraEase and I've had them for almost a year. The quality of the cookware and the way it cooks my food are the reasons I purchased from them. And my favorite was the natural produce of the water from vegetables.

I'm loving my NutraEasy pots. I purchased them because of the health factors in using a superior cookware product, like cooking with less water or liquid as well as the fact that nothing leeches into the food with this cookware. I like the indicator which lets me know that I need to turn from medium to low.

We like our NutraEase cookware. I have a fair amount of disposable income and the guy's sales pitch was good and so we went ahead and took it. We didn't even look at the competitors. I tried to look at it as a long term investment because personally my cookware don't have to be replaced yet. I would buy pans once every couple years. However, I haven't heard from the guy again that came out and sold that $2,000 set of cookware to us. But the cookware is great. We have learned how to cook with it. It's a bit different as far as cleaning and making sure stuff doesn't get stuck in it but we've learned the ropes and we really like it.

I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing other products. I don't see a huge need for any pieces but I don't know what's out there other than what was demonstrated. I'm a little embarrassed by how much it cost but I am impressed with the quality. Overall, the product is fantastic. The salesman was good but his follow up is horrible. I'm in sales and a lot of my business is based on referrals. So, I was shocked that I haven't heard from the guy to ask me for a referral. If there's some place they are falling short, that would be it.

The NutraEase is a solid piece of cookery. I decided to get this brand based on a cooking demonstration in my friend's house and how the food tastes using the cookware. I wanted the whole set of NutraEase but it’s too pricey. So I just went with the electric fryer because it seemed like I would use that the most. Highlights of my experience with this cookware would be the flavor of the food cooked using the cookware. The food tastes like what it is itself and I don't have to add a lot of seasoning. I'm on a high blood pressure medicine so I add less salt to my food.

I also like it when I'm cooking something, especially my veggies, that I don't lose the nutritious value out of it, compared to cooking in a regular pot where all the nutrients are cooked out and the food is not flavorful. The quality of the Nutraease cookware I bought is good too. I use it often and I haven't had any stain or seen anything where it's broken down in the material or any discoloration after cleaning and using it. It's been working including its electrical part.

I've had a great experience with NutraEase. I've had my cookware for about fourteen months now and the product is topnotch. Its quality is better than anything else out there. I like the ease of cleaning it. It's really beautiful and I like its stainless-steel look.

I really enjoy NutraEase. My husband has diabetes and so did the woman that sold me the set. She was able to lose weight and also heal her diabetes by using the cookware so I decided to purchase from them. The vitamins are intact and I don't have to eat as much to get satisfied. I like the durability of the cookware, the heaviness of it and the fact that I don't have to cook my food to death. I like not having to worry about what's going into my food. I'd probably have the cookware for another 50 years. I'm very satisfied.

I was sold by the demonstration of NutraEase. I really like the products. The quality is great and it's easy to clean as well.

A friend invited us over to check out NutraEase. We really like the skillet, the one that has the oil in the bottom of it, as it didn't seem like it needed much seasoning. At that time, my husband had Meniere's disease so he had sodium allergy. We got a lot from NutraEase with our first purchase. We've had the basic cookware set for a year now and we had a party so we got the shredder too. Our salesman said the cookware will never burn, though, but we had experiences of it burning which was a negative thing and it was a little pricey too. I also wish that my items came with a bigger recipe book and a step by step one how to use them. But overall they're good products and I like how fast the skillet cooks and I like everything that we cook in it. I am really happy with my cookware and I love the easy cleanup.

NutraEase Company Profile