NutriChef USA

NutriChef offers some of the finest cookware and cutlery products in the world and are a favorite of engaged couples planning their wedding registries, professional chefs serving up gourmet meals, and everyone in between. NutriChef believes the most valuable way to serve customers is by enhancing their lifestyle and making it easier for them to come back to the dinner table, to prepare healthy and tasty meals, to gather families for special occasions, or just spend time with one another.

NutriChef’s premier products are easy to use, help improve health, and offer long-lasting value. Unlike traditional kitchen tools, the quality of NutriChef products transcends generations, and offers a warranty to match.

Compare Cookware Brands

Research top Cookware Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This has been the worst, most painful experience. These guys are shady, unethical salesmen who don't care about the customer or the product they sell. I have contacted the Customer Service dozens of times with no answer. In fact it forwards you to Order Processing. I DO NOT NOR WOULD I EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. The pots and pans I received are different from the ones we were sold on. I should have been aware that this was a horrible company when I showed up to their BIG event and there were only two people in the audience. I leave this review as a warning to anyone who is remotely considering attending one of their demonstrations. They will blind you with free trips and false promises. I will continue to leave reviews on every website I can until the company calls me and provides me with a satisfactory resolution. I am very displeased with NutriChef.

NutriChef doesn't even deserve a rating of one. I bought my pans in Feb of 2016 and didn't get them until the end of March. When I got the pans, 4 of the 7 came out of the box with brown spots on the inside and bottoms. It took me two weeks to finally get someone to call me back to discuss the issue. I left over 6 messages because no one ever answered the numbers they provided in the paperwork. It was such a hassle to get them to replace the pans, even though that was one of the big selling points "no questions asked, we will send you a new pan!" Ya, they didn't tell you that you would have to pay the $40 shipping every time and that it would take over 2 weeks for them to send you the return label with the address and then it took over a month to get the new pans in.

In the meantime, I was trying to cook with the pans that I still had at home and they are awful! I have done all the steps in the paperwork to "find true medium". I've watched the videos. I've even had friends come over and do the true medium test and these pans are awful. If they don't take over 30 minutes to warm up, then they burn everything that you cook in them! No matter how much oil and/or water you use, even though that was another big selling point, "you can use little to no oil or water". Worse than the pans tough, is the customer service from NutriChef, New Era, and Equitable Financing. You can never get a hold of anyone at NutriChef, always get an answering machine, and they will call back 2 weeks later.

New Era is pretty reasonable to talk to, but can't tell the same story twice. They told me that they would take the pans back and let NutriChef know when they had them, but told Stephanie from NutriChef the opposite, And she did the same thing with telling me it was New Era that had to authorize the return, but told Darryl from New Era that she isn't taking the pans back. But the worst was, Equitable Finance.

When I called to speak with them about ending the contract, this is who Stephanie from Nutrichef told me I needed to talk to, I reached the employee Jody **. He was rude, sarcastic, and told me "You got what you paid for now. Deal with it honey." It was so inconsiderate of the situation and I informed him that I would be going to my Navy legal to get them involved and his comment was "oooh honey, is that supposed to intimidate me, hahaha whatever military is a joke!" That was when I told him to have a good day and hung up. This whole process has been a pain in the neck and I advice everyone to stay away from these 3 companies! You will be paying a lot of money for something you can't even use!

My fiancée and I ordered a couple of bowls when we went to a NutriChef cooking show a few months ago. We closed on our house this week, so we’re in the process of moving, and we haven’t got to use them yet. We will recommend them.

I attended the NutriChef cooking show and liked it, especially the cleanup of the pans, and I get that their cookware is not as hazardous to health as other brands. So I got a whole kit from NutriChef. I've had their cookware for about a month now. I like the grill well and use the griddle a lot. But I don't know how to get the cookware cleaned because it gets this orange residue on it from the stuff that's cooked. The cookware is not getting cleaned as I would have wanted. It's hard to get all the residue off of the cookware when I cook, so I'm not happy with that part of it. It's a lot of money to pay for something if it's going to start looking bad very quickly.

At the Irving Bridal Show, Nutrichef people talked about the different uses and methods for cooking, and the warranty on the product. We bought one of the starter kits which comes with different pots and a few skillets. Our next investment is to get some of the non-stick pans just because certain things that we like to cook do unfortunately stick a little bit more than what we'd like. But for the most part, I like the fact of how clean they come. We just sit and scrub them since they're stainless steel and polish and they look brand new.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutriChef USA?

We attended one of NutriChef's cooking shows and it was awesome. We ended up getting the starter set of pans. We also got the breakfast package with the flat pans and big pans as well as their fancy German knife. My personal favorite is the fact that it's designed well enough that I can set something up to cook and walk away. Everything has been great so far. They've got superior qualities to anything that can be bought off the shelf. I've already started recommending them. It's worth the price and we definitely got what we paid for.

We really appreciated the guy who presented everything to us. He’s been very knowledgeable and a really good salesperson. We were pretty impressed with NutriChef's cooking show and our favorite part was being able to cook the vegetables so simply and still retain their nutrition. That would be a big deal for us ‘cause we’ve been trying to eat healthier and that’s a great way for us to do that. We have owned our cookware since February, and we also got the Hammer Stahl 21-piece knife set and the breakfast set. We like them and use them pretty much daily.

My fiancée and I went to a bridal show and attended the cooking show. It was amazing. We purchased some mold, and we plan on getting some more later from NutriChef. It's easy to clean, and I feel like the quality was up to what we paid for it. The representative was top-notch. He was on time, polite and showed us everything about the cookware.

The NutriChef cooking show I attended was informational. I have owned my NutriChef cookware for three months or so and we still haven't mastered it yet and are still trying to work out some kinks, but its quality is decent and my overall experience with NutriChef has been fun.

When my fiancée and I went to NutriChef's cooking show, the company gave us a presentation on the different pans and different packages that I could buy with them. They demonstrated how the pans worked and how efficiently they cooked, gave us some food and offered us to buy the pans or a knife set. I bought the knives and like them a lot. The best thing about these is that they're fully integrated pieces of steel, and I think German-made, which makes me think of quality when it comes to knives.

I’m very upset about the entire experience with NutriChef, and we’re trying to get our money back. We were told it was going to be a cooking show that we were going to be involved in and it’s going to be fun. Instead it was a high-pressure sales pitch situation to buy incredibly expensive dishware, and it was incredibly uncomfortable. The pots and pans are very impressive, but the whole process is messed up. They sucked us in and we’re probably going to pay off a pot for the rest of our lives. We’re not very happy about it.

We purchased something because we were unable to leave and we're locked in with the sale price only on that day. We’re stupid, young and vulnerable and so we got the cheapest thing, which was still $400, and were told that the interest was not an issue. We asked questions like if this is going to be an accumulating interest and was told no, each payment lowers it. This was three months ago and the interest has already been $22 each month.

And the whole vacation that we're supposed to get out of this is also **. Their whole pitch was we attend the cooking show and we get a free vacation. We just have to do our own airfare. At this point, I don't even know if we'll be getting the vacation because there were so many fine prints, it's absolutely ridiculous. Also, I've gotten calls, emails and text messages from them literally daily and I don't know how to get my name off the list.

The NutriChef cooking show was good. I didn’t know what I was in for and I’ve never done that before. I like the personality of the guy that was delivering the message. We purchased one pan, which came with a knife, and we love its ability to heat up fast. It’s an even cook. It’s great quality and I like it a lot. I would recommend NutriChef to a friend for sure. It was an interesting and informative experience.

The NutriChef cooking show was very informative. The host tried to have us interact and he did a good job. I love to cook and all of their products are good so we decided to purchase the knife set. We wanted to purchase something a little bit more affordable because we are getting married, but the knives are great and we are hoping to purchase more in the future. The product quality is perfect and I like it a lot.

I went to a bridal fair and NutriChef had a booth set up. I watched their cooking show and I enjoyed it. The fact that the products are going to last a lifetime made me purchase from them. My great grandmother had a set, too. I got the cookware and knife set, the 3-piece knife cutting board and two metal bowls that they had to offer that day. We're enjoying the products so far.

I attended a NutriChef cooking show and it was great. The vegetables tasted better than any vegetables I’ve ever had cooked before, and the timely manner of cooking sold me. It keeps the flavor in the food. The cookware is also of great quality, easy to clean and very sturdy. This is one of the best products as far as cookware that I’ve ever purchased.

We were on a bridal expo, and a guy went through all the different types of pans, what kinds of different metal of pans could be made out of, and he compared the NutriChef pans with the regular pans. He cooked fresh vegetables without water, and they were delicious. He cooked chicken in another pan with a lid on it, without any oil. He flipped it upside down and it was like stuck in the pan. It was really neat. We all got to taste a little bit of it. He also made a cake in one of the pans. We had a lot of fun.

The pots were really expensive. The price ranges from $300 for one pot up to $5,000 for a whole set. There was a set of two or three for about $1,000. We purchased one pan and it's nice. It’s different because there’s so much metal in it and it conducts and contains so much heat that I don’t have to cook on high anymore. It’s been a little bit of a trial in some ways, but they gave recipes to work with and explained the differences in cooking with the pan and how to use it correctly. It’s been interesting because sometimes I’ve burnt some things, but overall I’ve liked the pan a lot.

The NutriChef guy was very knowledgeable and helpful. We got the steak knives and they’re nice quality. We also ordered a 5-inch kitchen blade and that one didn’t come in yet. It’s been a while ago. But the cooking show that we watched was awesome.

I went to a wedding expo in Charleston West Virginia and NutriChef had a display there. Their show was really entertaining, and the food was great. It turned out bright and wonderful, and it was a very good example of how the cookware was used. I purchased from them because of the way that the vegetables came out so fresh and vibrant. I got two young kids and their health is important to me, so that was a big factor in buying the product. I've had it for about a month, and the cleaning is very easy. I wanted to make sure I did it right, so I followed the instructions, and the first time I cooked with it, it was a bit blue. That was my only problem. I was disappointed with what happened, but once I used a stainless steel cleaner on it, it went back to being bright and shiny.

I bought cookware from NutriChef because of how quick they could prepare the meals in the pots and pans. We've had it in our home about two and a half months now. We really like our pots and pans, it seems to be of very good quality.

The NutriChef cooking show I attended was fine. I already knew half of the stuff on the show but it was educational for people that wanted to know NutriChef was. I bought my NutriChef beginner set back in January. My fiancee uses it and likes everything about it. I just didn't like that I had to pay a $30 charge for using a credit card to pay for my purchase over the phone but they said it would be the same if I purchased online. I ended paying with a check but on the check the payment took five days to come out.

I became a NutriChef customer after watching a cooking show. The show was informative and the quality of the product convinced me to purchase cookware from them. We've owned the product for a month and a half now but I haven't been using it because my fiancee is currently living in a different state than I am and she's the one who has it.

I attended NutriChef's cooking show and it was very informative. The guy that headed the whole thing was very outgoing. I like the part when he was cooking actual food in real time and we sampled it. I bought their cookware because I do cook a lot and I'm trying to help my fiancé learn to cook. I like that it's time-saving, and I don’t have to worry about my chicken not being cooked all the way. Right now, I'm very impressed with the cookware's quality. I actually ordered knives and they're on their way. The cookware's definitely easy to clean. We spend a lot less doing dishes and cleaning things out for our dishwasher, which is definitely a plus.

We bought a set of knives from NutriChef. I like it a lot because they easily cut up anything compared to other knives which takes more effort to use. However, the steak knife had no grip for them to stay safely on the plate unlike the other knives that we've had. The knives have fallen off the plate a few times and with how sharp they are, it would have caused a bit of injury to me and my fiancé. Other than that, we really enjoy the knives from NutriChef.

NutriChef's cooking show was fine and I saw how the pans work. I like them, they're of very high quality. I've had the cookware for a few months now, and my favorite is the whistle on it.

The cooking show with NutriChef was pretty educational although we didn't purchase any product because we didn't have the money. They also said that we won a Bahamas trip and they gave us something to mail in and that was back in January. I mailed mine in and still haven’t received anything from it. I'm not really happy with them after all.

It was a lively and upbeat cooking show of NutriChef. Their sales rep showed the various cookware and how to use them. I looked at their products and I thought it was a good deal. Right now, I have glass cookware that is great for cooking corn or peas but not with meats. But NutriChef has a good set of pots and pans that were metal. Because I've been trying to lose weight, it didn't have to effectively boil my food to death. The additional fact that I could also bake with it was nice. It is an extremely expensive purchase to make but it has a lifetime guarantee and I can pass the set to my children. I was able to afford only two of pots and pans on the smaller set. Last night, I used the locks that I had bought separately to cook some couscous. I love the cookware.

NutriChef called to invite me to their cooking show. It was a good show but their cookware didn't work like they showed us because mine suck and I hate it. I've had it for 3 months now but I don't use them since their cookware gets burnt on the bottom. I called NutriChef a lot to get a refund and even tried to return the items but they told me there is nothing they could do about it.

I attended a NutriChef cooking show and the guy there explained how the pots and pans of the New Era are made, what they're composed of, as well as how to cook the food with them. I then got the A and B package, and a couple of skillet pans. I think they're definitely great pans. Although, I wish I had a little more coaching as far as how to use them.

We went to the NutriChef cooking show where they showed cookware and fixed us little meals. The salesman did a great job. He was knowledgeable and entertaining at the same time. I'd go back to a show just to watch him. We bought serving bowls and that was it because it's a little bit high for right now. But, the quality is good so far.

The guy at the cooking show introduced all the NutriChef pots and pans. He also prepared some chicken and vegetables. We then concluded by purchasing a pan from them. However, we were supposed to receive information about a cruise that was part of the promotion that day, and we never received any for that. But we really liked the product, how evenly it cooks and we felt like they were very good quality.

Compare Cookware Brands