toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Nicole, We are thrilled that you are so happy with you Kitchen Charm cookware. We are happy that you recognize the quality and the ease of use.
Thank you for being a Kitchen Charm customer,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

We purchased Kitchen Charm products since they seemed great and also, there were some incentives with purchasing that were very nice for planning our wedding. We got the pot where we can steam vegetables and stuff in, and then a bigger version of it. We got three pots and also two knives and a couple of ladles that was really cool. The quality is great. I use them all the time. In fact, they are better than my first department pots, which were awful. The people at Kitchen Charm were great and very nice to work it. Also, it was easy to pay for them.

Kitchen Charm

Jenna, Thank you for taking the time to review Kitchen Charm. We're very happy that you are pleased with your products and enjoy cooking healthy meals with them.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I was interested in the style and the quality of Kitchen Charm products even before I won the prize to go check out their products. The people at Kitchen Charm were really professional. They weren’t trying to pressure me into buying anything. They shared with me how the products work and their advantages. The whole presentation sold me. They talked about how a lot of people are eating fast food and how easy it could be to make food in just minutes. With my schedule and my husband’s, it’s crazy hectic but I realized that we do have time to make home cooked meals. The kitchenware are easy to clean and really durable, and on top of that, if anything were to mess up it comes with a warranty. It was a pretty interesting experience and I really enjoyed it. I would do it again if I could.

Purchasing Kitchen Charm was the worst mistake I've ever made. They are WAY over priced and their pots/pans are awful. They're hard to clean and all food sticks to them. I called after having them not even 30 days to try and get my money back. I was informed that you only have TWO days after purchase to cancel your order. You don't even receive the product for at least TWO weeks. It's a waste of my money, and now I'm making payments on stuff I don't even use. I would advise everyone to stay away from these.

I won a free honeymoon and my fiancé thought it would be a good idea to get me better pots so I went to Kitchen Charm's demo. The lady who did our sales demo was super awesome. We got the cookware the end of August and the quality of the cookware is very good. It cooks things very fast, it doesn't take very long for stuff to heat up at all. It boils water in two minutes.

My fiancée went to a bridal show and saw Kitchen Charm stuff, and then we went to their free meal to show us how to work it and we liked them. The biggest thing she saw was how we don't have to wash the food as much with it. Slowly but surely we've been learning how to use our cookware and we're getting better at it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

I wouldn't recommend Kitchen Charm. I thought they were similar to what I had seen at the Home Show which I really liked. I've had the cookware for two months now, and they're great as far as keeping the heat in, but the totally water-less feature is not true. It's good quality, but not worth the money I paid for it.

I needed cookware for a house that we were buying and my fiancée introduced me to Kitchen Charm. There was a sales rep that showed the product off and I liked the demonstration. I've had it for three months but I haven't even used it yet. My fiancée told me I can't use it until we get married and I'm just ready to use it.

The Kitchen Charm presentation was very welcoming but what we looked for was the quality of the pots and pans. We were going to either overpay for them or sacrifice quality with some of the other stuff that we had gotten through Kitchen Charm. We bought one pot to see how it would go and we also got the wine glasses and the plates but we’re thinking of going back to get the whole pots and pans set. I like the even cook time and the fact that the steamer tells us when to turn because it whistles so we know when to undo it.

I really like my Kitchen Charm products but the dishes are small. For the price that we paid, I expected them to just be a little bit more. Nevertheless, I’m completely satisfied with the product itself and I would definitely continue doing business with them but the customer service that I received when I called is just lacking. Sometimes I don’t get a call when I should get one. I waited a month and a half for my wine glasses because there was a miscommunication and no immediate response from the representative’s side. I’ve tried customer service and now I don’t.

My wife likes that the Kitchen Charm cookware is sufficient, easy to store, and doesn't stick very easily. They hold up pretty well and last a long time which is pretty much why I got them. However, the plates and the cups were a little misleading. They seemed a lot bigger in the magazine than when we got them. Also, I’ve been trying to contact the company to get my crystal glasses in and that has not happened. It’s always like a run around. I probably won’t get other products from them again if I don’t get my crystal glasses in. The product is good but their customer service and follow up are terrible. Considering I paid $3,000, I am dissatisfied with the experience. It would be great if they could call me back.

I live with my daughter who's getting married and we saw Kitchen Charm at one of those wedding expos. I was very impressed with the person who was showing the cookware. The reason I stepped out on a limb to pay a couple of thousand dollars is because my husband enjoys cooking and I thought he would appreciate it but he hasn’t really even used it that much. He did use the frying pan, which I liked and which I’ve always had. He liked it very well, too. For the most part, the cookware has been good and I like how it cooks. It's also dishwasher safe and they seem very nice and very sturdy. The bad part is cleaning it. It takes so much time to clean it which is what's so terrible. It’s like a nightmare and I’m going back to my old cookware because it’s so time consuming to clean the Kitchen Charm cookware.

We bought the medium size package on our first visit. We weren't planning on buying anything but after the demonstration we were really impressed with how great everything was, how easy the Kitchen Charm guy made the cooking looks, and how good everything tasted. We're 30 at the time and we cooked enough that we know what's good and what's not. I'm very satisfied with our Kitchen Charm. It makes my cooking at home way easier. I love the frying pan that we can cook up chicken breast or pork chops and they're still really juicy.

My wife really wanted pots, pans and I wanted the free vacation. Kitchen Charm pans are really good, and the products are really high quality. Plus, I like how the cookware makes that little whistle noise when the water is boiling. With Kitchen Charm, it's a good experience, and we recently got more pans.

We've had Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now and it's easy to cook and prep with it. They're really good quality. I love the products and we're glad we purchased them. We would recommend them to others because we've enjoyed them so far.

I was over spending hundreds of dollars on my cookware every year. So we got a really good set that way, I never had to worry about buying another one again. One thing that I like about Kitchen Charm is I can dish wash it. And I can use whatever kind of soap I wanted and it doesn't rust, chip, like there were so many things about it that were so nice compared to other retailers who were trying to sit there and sell $2,000 set.

I bought the pots and pans and the knife set and I've owned them for six months now. I like that I could sit there and put my food on the stove and come back to it 15, 20 minutes later. And if I had it on the right temperature, it won't burn. I like to cook and clean and do a bunch of things at the same time. Before, I would sit there and leave my pan for two minutes, when I come back, it's already burning on the bottom. And then, scrubbing it afterward is always a pain. And with these Kitchen Charm sets, I just soak it for two minutes, and then I wash it. If I do leave it on too long and it takes anything comes off within seconds. It's so nice cleaning it.

The kitchenware has great quality for sure. They don't bend and don't change colors at all. I'm definitely very pleased with the quality of them. It's well worth the cost if I were in the kitchen daily and I cook all the time. The set pretty much pays for itself when people realize how much little food they burn. At first, my husband was like, "What the heck of a price." And then, afterwards, he realizes how much I use it and how easy it is to clean and store, and how everything stacks together so nicely. And all those are just extra bonuses on top of it. It's really one of the best pots and pans set I've ever owned. I use the set all the time and I love it. It works amazing. I cook with it every single day, multiple times a day and I am very happy with the set I have.

Aside from the way that their presentation was at the bridal fair, I like what the Kitchen Charm pots did. The cookware is easy to clean. I don't like the steamer knobs, though. Mine keeps falling off and losing pieces.

Very dissatisfied with our experience. The show was great, food was great, cookware was great for a while. Not as easy to clean as described but that's not too big of the issue. The payment process though is ridiculous. We were told there would be no interest rate as long as we paid on time. Come to find our billing statements show that our payments are doing nothing. $45 of the $80 is going towards grand total and the other $35 is going towards an interest fee. And then another charge would come out usually around $32 dollars for "payment option" or something like that. Let alone not coming out on the designated day. Not sure if it was just our salesman, but not very happy with our after service. When we calculated it up if we keep on with the payment plan we will have paid double the original 2000 by the time we are done. Buy these pans out right if looking into them is the lesson learned.

My wife found Kitchen Charm on a bridal show and we thought they were pretty good pans. We bought them because of the show that got put on for us. We've had the cookware for a few months now and I like the non-sticking part of it. They're really good pans and they're going to last. They're one of the best quality there is.

We were impressed with the live demonstration by Kitchen Charm and the way their products transfer heat was impressive. They had an extremely knowledgeable and really good sales rep. What I like about their cookware is if I burn something in them, I can just pour water in it and cook it back out. The ease of cleaning is awesome, too. But there are other stainless things out there the third of the price that are just about as easy to use. So that's a little disappointing.

We went to a bridal show with a guy who was selling Kitchen Charm, and he cooked for us. Because of the way the food tasted, we decided to buy it. The quality of our items is pretty good. They're heavy and hopefully they’ll last for a long time.

My fiancée won a deal that is supposed to be Dinner4Two but it's kind of a self-pitch deal for Kitchen Charm. It's a pretty neat deal which told us about their products. I didn't know what the brand was until the rep showed us an old stuff. My parents have had some ever since I can remember and they've passed at least some of it to me. I thought their product looked pretty good. I liked it and figured I'd try it out. It was a quick and easy transaction and I've had the product for about three months now. It's well-built stuff and it seems like it’ll last a lifetime.

I was using Teflon and I was ready to replace some pieces and Kitchen Charm seemed to be better. I bought the pots, pans and the chopper/cutter from them. They look like high quality items and I am very happy with the pots and pants. However, I'm not happy with the chopper at all. They demonstrated it and it looks wonderful but I can't do the things that they seemed to be doing. The food sticks inside and doesn't get chopped up right. Every time I use it I'm frustrated with it. I thought it was going to change my cooking and it just didn’t. So, if I could go back again, I would return that. In hindsight I'm going "oh, I think I spent way too much money for it" but I love the Kitchen Charm products I have.

We are getting married and we got Kitchen Charm as a gift to ourselves. We've had them for three months now. I love the one with the strainer and I use it for potatoes. I love to cook rice in the little pots and love how it feels like a pressure cooker as well. I also bought the knives and they are the sharpest knives I've ever owned.

I have some cooking experience being in restaurants and like how functional, efficient and easy to clean the Kitchen Charm products are. They're also unique to me in terms of using the water that exists in the food to cook it.

I liked the way Kitchen Charm cook. The demo guy showed us how to cook with it and I like the way it doesn't take much time and need much water added. The best is you don't have to get it on high heat to get anything cooked. I enjoyed that and their items are of top-notch quality. I love the cookware but their customer service is a problem. I've recommended them to another person that's going to purchase some but I told them not to call customer service because there are some rude people. The customer service people later at night, when you call them at 7 o'clock in the evening were very rude.

The seminar we went to that demonstrated Kitchen Charm cookware was very good. My husband and I had a good time and we got to eat some food cooked from their items. We bought a pan and we love it. The quality of the item that we got is excellent. It's amazing how it works. We plan on getting some more items in the future to add on the pieces of that cookware. We've really enjoyed cooking with their product and we would recommend them.

Someone called me from Kitchen Charm and invited my boyfriend and I to go to this thing. We went and had exactly zero expectations of buying anything because when we walked in, it was all pots and pans and I have pots and pans. But they did the demonstration and the cookware reduced my workload by 50%. It's so perfect and wonderful in all ways. I cannot stop singing the praise of this cookware. I have told all my friends about the wonders of waterless and greaseless cookware. I told them they need to drop everything they own and buy this, that it will change their lives. I didn't even know it existed and now that I do, I can't live my life without it. It's convenient and easy to use. Buying it was also a breeze. I don't even notice that I get charged $80 a month for it. It was totally worth it. I love Kitchen Charm.

I'd be building the house soon and I figured the Kitchen Charm cookware would be something I'd need so I purchased from them. We've got it for three months now but it's still in the box. Nevertheless, it has been a good purchasing experience.

My twin sister had invited me to a bridal show so I came as a guest and eventually, I ordered some pots and pans through Kitchen Charm. I like them mostly for their waterless cookware. I like their quality. My favorite are the closed frying pans.

The nice pots and pans that they had was why we purchased cookware from Kitchen Charm. It's like doing an investment and the cookware seems to be working good now. What I like about the cookware is that I can walk away from it instead of staying there looking over. The quality of the items that we got is pretty good overall. The only problem I had was I didn't know what the finance charges and the interest rate would be like, and that caught me off guard. They should make sure to let people know, when they get their purchase financed, what the finance charges could possibly be. I'm paying $50 of interest versus $50 to payment, and the interest charge is ridiculous.

We got invited to one of the presentations done by Kitchen Charm, and we got a bunch of free stuff with the item we bought. The cookware basically uses itself, so we don't have to do the work with it and it's easy to deal with.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile