Call toll free
4.13/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1025 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My wife went to a bridal fair and got invited to one of Kitchen Charm's nightly exhibitions. At the time, we needed new pots and pans and so we ended up buying. We've had the Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now and I've been liking them. They are of good quality. What stands out about them is the feeling of durability. The cleaning is a bit more challenging than what I'm used to with Teflon, but they last a lot longer, so it's worth it.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

We went to a Kitchen Charm demo where they said they would give free wedding rings and free trip to Mexico if you come listen to them talk. They said the presentation was gonna be about 45 minutes and it wound up going over two hours. Since we decided we were going to purchase something, we had to wait in line behind all the other couples doing their thing and we were there for three and half hours. We got two pots of two different sizes from Kitchen Charm and we spent way too much money on them.

My fiancé just got caught up in the moment and in the sales pitch and I just compromised with her and said, “Do you know we’re not gonna spend $2,000 on one of these full packages, but if you wanna get an $800 pot that you think is gonna last us for the rest of our lives, then sure." So we did that but I never use it now. It just sits in the back of the cabinet. I tried to use them about twice and it didn’t come out very good at all so we stored them and we don’t know what to do with them. It was the worst investment I’ve ever made.

The food stuck a little bit. It was difficult to clean and now it’s just kinda permanently tinted light brown. It didn’t come out great and the instructions that we were given in the little book that came with the pots were different than the instructions the salesman gave us. He said, “Trust us, do it like this,” but that was never written down anywhere. I’ve tried with the instructions that the book said and then from memory, we tried to do what he told us to do, and neither methods really worked that well. So I decided to continue cooking with my cheap pots and pans from Target and my food comes out just fine.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Steve

Thank you for taking the time in sending your review. We want to make sure every customer is happy with their purchase. I have notified the sales office of your concerns regarding cleaning the cookware as well as food sticking. Please feel free to visit our website at www.dinner4two.com for a few quick and easy recipes.

Denise

Customer Care Department

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I was impressed by the demo that the Kitchen Charm's salesperson performed. He obviously knew his product inside and out, and I have been passively considering myself in the market for that kind of product. The demo was impressive enough and their product seemed reasonable for the price so I pulled the trigger and purchased from them. I've had them for approximately six months now. I like the quality of both the construction itself and the quality of the cooks that I can produce with it. The meals are very consistently well done. So far, I'm very happy with it. It has been a very positive experience and I'm not afraid to buy from them again should there be a need in the future.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We needed some new pots and pans that would last. After we heard about Kitchen Charm from a wedding expo, we bought the cookware and we love them. I also love the quality of them and my favorite thing is the oil-less feature where I don’t use oil to cook.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal show and I liked that it's quality cookware and it has a lifetime warranty.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I bought my Kitchen Charm cookware at a wedding expo thinking that their pans would be really awesome. Indeed, the quality is fantastic. There's a learning curve with the cookware as we can’t cook some of the things we thought we could cook the way we did. It also fits only two people and our pans are only so small. So, I thought about some things a little differently and I tried to chop chicken in it but it did not work so we just cut it after. Still, they're awesome to cook with. My husband always does the cleanup and if we burn stuff, it is a challenge. But if we did everything right, then they cleaned up nicely.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

We saw a demonstration about Kitchen Charm and it seemed like it was gonna be a good purchase at the time. We bought the initial purchase, which came with the cookware, the breakfast set, the pan set, and we also got two knives. However, we've owned the cookware for a couple of months now and we don't like it. Everything sticks to it, even though it's supposed to release everything. It was a waste of $2,000 and if we could return them, we would have. We're not satisfied with the product at all.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I liked the lifetime warranty that came with Kitchen Charm's products. Having used and purchased other cookware with similar warranties, I've found they're basically false advertising with most of them. Conversely, I've had my Kitchen Charm for about a year now and the no stick feature never goes away. However, that feature is nonexistent when it comes to eggs which stick to the cookware like glue. Other than that, everything else is as advertised. The cookware is also easy to clean. They are of a good quality and it's better than any of the other cookware that I've tried.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Since I wanted to get a set of pans for cooking, I purchased the Kitchen Charm cookware. I've had the cookware for eight months now and I like that they'll last for almost forever. A friend of mine has an older set of Kitchen Charm pans and they're 20 years old. Kitchen Charm could have a cookbook with directions on how to cook certain meals with that cookware, especially when people are starting out with it. Other than that, the overall quality of the items I bought is good.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

We decided to purchase cookware from Kitchen Charm and my fiance and I have both used it. The items that we got are of good quality and their handles aren't loose. I like that the cookware is easy to clean. As far as cooking goes, however, it is comparable with any other stuff that I've had already. We didn't get much and we definitely could have gotten more for the money that we paid. I still had to buy bigger pots and pans to fit the bigger dishes that I wanted because the size that I needed wasn't available when we made the purchase.

It was also difficult trying to get someone to talk to when it comes to refinancing. I couldn't figure out whom I should talk to when the time came for us to refinance once we had made a certain amount of payments. The reps were saying that was not in their department and I just kept getting different numbers to call. It seemed like a scam after that. Had I known all these before, I would have talked my fiance out of buying the cookware.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I went to a bridal expo and Kitchen Charm was there. I liked their product and I decided to buy from them. I got the cookware in February and I like the way that when I use it, I can just forget about it, because I'm busy and I don't have to stand over and stir it. The quality is good and the cookware is not changing different colors.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My fiance and I got suckered into purchasing a small set and after we received the products we found out that there is no return policy only a cancellation policy. But you have to cancel before you even receive the products, so you have no chance to try them for yourself, which is absolutely ridiculous. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the products you're stuck paying for them no matter what. So we are stuck paying over $2,000 for heavy pieces of junk. Learn from our stupid mistake and don't give these people even a moment of your time and definitely don't give them a cent of your money.

Upon closer inspection of our contract, it does say that you have to cancel the order three days after the order has been placed, but it says nothing about there being no cancellation fee. It also spells out the cancellation policy in detail on the back, but it is in small light gray text that is nearly illegible. This company is as crooked as they get. Again, I would say, learn from our mistake and DO NOT give them your money.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I have owned Kitchen Charm cookware for a year now. It seems like a good deal and a good set of pans at that time but they’re not what I thought they’re gonna be. It’s hard to take care of and the food burns on to the pan.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Kitchen Charm is a good quality pan. The best part is that I can use any dish utensil I want with it and not worry about scratching it. Also, it is easier to clean than my Tefal. I just throw it in the dishwasher.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I was able to go to a dinner-for-two cooking thing where we used Kitchen Charm pots and pans. We decided the Kitchen Charm cookware would be good because we don’t have very good ones and they looked awesome. The 15-year warranty was a big thing for us, too. Also, they were so heavy-duty and we didn’t really need to go through a lot to cook something small like vegetables. I was excited about it, so I told my fiancé, “We’re getting these. They’re better than anything we’re gonna get anywhere else.” We've been using our cookware for about six months, and the best thing about them is that we don’t really have to watch our stuff. We just listen for that whistle in them and we know it’s done. Also, the quality is awesome. They’re easy to clean. They’re durable, which is good, especially for us because we cook a lot of stuff on the stove.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We went to a place in San Antonio and a guy there cooked for us in Kitchen Charm cookware and then he fed us. I liked how fast and easy it was to use the cookware and how durable it is, so we purchased it. It’s a little expensive but its quality is pretty good. The knives that we got from them are sharp and pretty good too.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

We were in the market for new pots and pans. We saw Kitchen Charm and I liked the quality of the product and the ease of use and clean up. We've had our cookware since April. I like that I can simply start everything, and then go take care of other things. I don't have to stand at the stove and constantly be checking, turning and stirring. We also just had a baby, so it's so much easier. In addition, we thought we burned the pan and ruined it, but I was able to simply get some stainless steel cleaner, and it was cleaned right out. Everything's been great with Kitchen Charm so far and they've been really nice to have. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My husband and I have owned our Kitchen Charm cookware for six months now and since I cannot cook anything, he uses it and loves it. Also, eating the food cooked out of it is good.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

We went to Kitchen Charm's preview and we liked their cookware. I've had it for two months now but I'm still learning how to use it. It's a little hard getting to know what I should and shouldn't use inside the pots and pans. It was supposed to be healthier, nonstick and I can add water to it to be done, but it was a little different than it was when I got it home because a lot of stuff sticks to it. Otherwise, Kitchen Charm's people and product are nice, and their cookware makes my food taste better.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

They are pretty easy to cook with and clean. We can throw them in the dishwasher if we want to. Also, we can use any utensil since it doesn’t wear. Our favorite one is the paella pan because it is big. Kitchen Charm is expensive, but they are good.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I went to a bridal expo for my boyfriend’s sister and I got entered into Kitchen Charm. Their sales rep was awesome and because I also needed pots and pans and their products seemed cool I made the purchase. They also have a lifetime warranty. The rep told me that I could set them on fire and it would still be covered. I’m not a very good cook, so that’s always a plus. The incentives are awesome too, even though I have to call them because I did not get one of the incentives that I was supposed to get. The cost also came out a little bit more expensive than I wanted.

I've had my products for four months now and I'm still getting used to them. They could be lighter but I do like the quality of them. They last very well and they're easy to clean, which is nice. The regular pans are awesome because they make it easier to dump water out of it. I like how they’re non-stick without having to put oil or butter in it. They’re very easy to cook with. I also like how the covers have a steamer in it. I can put the cover on it and it cooks everything for me.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I like a lot of things about Kitchen Charm. I've had the product for six months now and its overall quality is good. It's durable, too. Buy Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We liked the products of Kitchen Charm and the presentation of the products, so we went with them. We've owned our Kitchen Charm cookware for about seven months now and we haven't had any issues so far. I like that I can put it in the dishwasher. It's a little expensive but it comes with a warranty, so I’m comfortable with the product.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We've had the Kitchen Charm cookware for 6 months now and it’s a good buy for what it is. It's well worth the money. My wife found it online and then, we met them at a hotel and they did a whole spiel about the cookware. They cooked for us in a conference room. It all went well and we enjoyed watching it and seen how everything was done. It's cool how the pots work compared to other brands. Since there's a 50-year warranty on it, it might as well pay a lot now, but it will last us in the long run. Also, the quality of the cookware is very good so far. I like that it cooks evenly and efficiently.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Kitchen Charm cookware is a great investment. I had been looking at a product similar to theirs with another company, but my fiancé was sold on this one. We purchased it back in January and so far, we love it. I like the quality of the food that comes out of the pot. It’s not mushy. Plus, the cookware is very sturdy and durable. I also like the warranty, and everything was good with their customer service. You’re able to speak with someone quickly.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

The Kitchen Charm could cook things fast and I like the way it cooks the vegetables. I like the quality of the items and my favorite feature is the whistle that notifies me when it’s done cooking. I cook everything on them so I enjoy cooking everything. Kitchen Charm is worth the money and investment.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My wife wanted the Kitchen Charm cookware in the first place. However, I was under the impression that I would just pay a minimum amount for the first few months when we purchased the cookware and that there wouldn’t be interest incurred. By the time I’ve reached a point where I’m actually able to pay it, I have already paid $500 in interest. I haven’t accomplished paying anything in 6 months and I wasn’t supposed to have the interest to my knowledge, so I was kinda pissed about that. I was told that wasn’t supposed to be. I wish I could give the cookware back but I don’t think there’s a process for that and/or anything that I could do. Still, Kitchen Charm is a really good product and we got a lot of free stuff with it.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My fiancé really liked Kitchen Charm cookware, and since we didn’t really have any cookware and it seemed like a good investment, we decided to purchase it. We got it around February and I like that it’s quick, easy to use and we don’t burn stuff. However, I think they could be a bit better. I did all the stuff that was said on how to clean it before and after using it but it still sticks really bad.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

The Kitchen Charm cookware is a good deal and a good product. We bought some to try, and if we decided that we like it we’ll probably go back and buy the rest of the set. We've had it for 2 months now and my wife is cooking on it. She's using the 12- inch frying pan the most and she likes it. It seems to be working better than the regular pans and it doesn’t take very long to cook things at all. It's very high quality and it looks very well made. Kitchen Charm is definitely worth it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I needed something new and different. I wanted something I hope I could use for 20 years and not something I had to throw away in a couple of years. I bought many pieces of pots and pans from Kitchen Charm and the quality of the items so far is good. I had a little stain issue, but it comes off with the proper cleaning solvent. I cook mostly Italian dishes and it’s hit or miss depending on what I use. I sometimes have to add fat but generally, the cookware does good and I never have to use anything especially if I'm doing something frozen. Kitchen Charm cookware works as it should and my experience has been great.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs