2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 22, 2020

We got Kitchen Charm as a wedding gift for ourselves. We went to a bridal expo, and we met the people there. They called us and asked us to come in for a show so they can talk to us and show us what they had. So, we went and met a couple at a hotel. They were interactive and they made the presentation funny. It was very interesting. The guy showed us how he cooked in it and how it has a vacuum seal. He cooked the chicken breast and even let it stand there a little longer in the pan, and it did not burn. The chicken cooked evenly and it tasted good, too. On a different pan, they cooked the mixed vegetables in it and they did not taste like each other -- the broccoli still tasted like broccoli and the carrots still tasted like carrots. So, they did not blend together. He also showed us how to easily clean it up. He had the different-sized pans that one can get on display.

We then ended up buying a whole lot. We got the pots and pans with the tops. We also got a knife set with the wood thing that it goes in, as well as a plate set and a glassware set. We opened it and went through it and everything, but we said we will save it until we get married and move in together. I have already been talking about it and I cannot wait to use it. It is good quality for the price, and you get a lifetime warranty. So, if it messed up, you can send it back in. But, I do not even think it is going to mess up because he cooked on it and it did not burn.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2020

After the demonstration, we really liked the cookware from Kitchen Charm. But the thing that mainly got us to buy it was the vacation that they offered. We have the cookware for six months now and my fiance's favorite thing about it is the whistle. As for me, I like that it heats up really fast and that it cooks everything very evenly. But the person doing the demonstration was a bit more professional than I am, so when it comes to general food items, he had a bit more knowledge of how long to cook something. So, his might have turned out a bit better than what I could cook at all. Other than that, when I'm cooking meat items like chicken or steak, it will stick to the pan. I used an abrasive to take it off, and it's not bad, but I've had a little bit of a hard time with some of the cleanup. Still, I would tell others that I would recommend going to one of the demonstrations.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Kitchen Charm's representative did an in-person demonstration showing the product to its full capacity and working. It's always good when you can see what they're talking about. They also added freebies that came with it when you made the purchase. At the time, you could buy set one or set two, and I chose the one that included a steamer, a bake pan, a saute pan, a big pot, and a smaller pot steamer. I got a knife set as well. I have them for between four and six months now and the quality is great. But they are supposed to not stain at all and one of them is a little discolored. So I wanted to check with the company about that. Other than that, they're sturdy, heavy, and awesome.They have a 50-year warranty, which is an excellent warranty, and I'll definitely be using these pots forever. I'm not gonna buy any other ones and if I ever come into extra money, I would invest in some of their other kitchenware as well.

One of my favorite things is the no spill. I really like that when pouring water or soup or any sort of liquid content, the pot does not spill at all. It goes right into the cup or whatever you're pouring it into. The kitchenware maintains the heat very well, too. You can maneuver the handle without any problem, no matter how hot it is. But even after you turn the stove off, the food will stay warm for a long time as long as it's with the top on. I also like that it has a little whistle on top that lets you know when something is done or the water's boiling. And when you are storing it, the lid fits directly into the pot upside-down and you can stack the pots. Then, if you wanna hang the pot, the lid won't fall out of the pot either. So it's really nice. It's expensive but it's an investment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We went to a wedding expo in Queens and there were a lot of distributors out there. Then we filled out and we won a package deal. The package included Kitchen Charm cookware and once you get the cookware, they would give you a trip and dinner for two. So, we took the whole package. The way the gentleman did the seminar impressed me. He explained the cookware, cooked in it and showed us all of the things that came with it. He did a lot of amazing things and my wife loved the cookware.

We've owned the cookware for four months now and though we haven't used all of the stuff that's in there yet, we used some and we find them satisfactory. I enjoyed the stuff that I've used and I like that they're made of tempered steel. They don't overcook the food or partially cook the food. They make everything just cook evenly. It's great and I am amazed at how effective and efficient the process is. I also like that when I clean the cookware, there is this appearance that is really amazing. I also like how it looks on my display where I have the cookware set up in my house. It really looks great and it's some good cookware. Plus, I like that we have the opportunity to return any item for a new product, if there's any damage. Being above 50 and having lived on my own since a teenager, I had a lot of potware, silverware and a lot of things, but this particular set is one of the best and highest quality of cookware I've ever had so far.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I heard about Kitchen Charm through one of the bridal shows. We went to the showing after that, and it just seem like a pretty good quality product. We bought them before we were getting married and we have them in storage at the moment 'cause we're stilling with our parents. They cooked squash, which we don't like actually, but the way they did made it taste good. The lifetime guarantee made sense to have for a product like that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: May 1, 2020

Kitchen Charm has a 50-year warranty and the dishes were really good when it came to cooking. Getting it was a slightly difficult decision based on how much everything was, but we took the chance and we’re rather happy with it. It was worth the price. Everything cooks better and everything tastes better.

Original review: May 1, 2020

I like the sturdiness of Kitchen Charm cookware. We pretty much cook in them all the time. We’ve been using them for six months now and there’s not even a scratch on any of them. They’re not warping. They’re still really good. It’s really high quality. I definitely like them. The easy to clean is one of the big features we like. We don’t have to use a different pot. We cook in it, clean it and it’s done, ready to use again.

Original review: April 30, 2020

Before I got my Kitchen Charm, I kept buying cheap stuff from Walmart that we kept having to throw away because they would stain, break and rust. I figured it was worth it to pay extra money if there is a lifetime warranty on my cookware. With that, we could always have it replaced if something breaks or if it gets used too much over. time. I love my Kitchen Charm cookware so far. In the biggest pot, I do a lot of steaming of my vegetables. I also have the steam attachment which I love as well. However, when I'm boiling water there is a water stain. I have to get the stains off but I'm afraid as I don't want to scrub too hard and hurt the hardware. Still, I really like the quality of the Kitchen Charm cookware I got.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Madisen,

Thank you for taking the time in submitting your review. I would like to suggest a good product that will help remove any water stains and not damage the product, Bar Keeper's Friend. You may find this product and most local grocery stores.

Please feel free to email me at dnevarez@hycite.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

Customer Care Department

Original review: April 30, 2020

Kitchen Charm is very good. The presentation and the science behind it made me get the cookware. They’re sturdy and well-made. I do mostly meal prepping in them to get ready for the week. We do a lot of chicken and veggies and the speed definitely makes things easier.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Before the COVID-19, we were planning on getting hitched in June 23rd, and my fiancée went to David's Bridal and they referred us over to Kitchen Charm. We were already thinking about getting this kitchenware, and then I was trying to convince my fiancée that I like cast-iron, and then Kitchen Charm’s product is pretty much the beauty and all of it. She like stainless steel and I like cast-iron, so it really mashed up really well.

Nocona: I was calling to speak to you briefly about your experience with their products.

Everything is good with the cookware. I love how easy it is to clean. However, I do notice that the knives get a little bit dull a lot faster than my other knives, which is kinda ironic. We do sharpen every time, but after a few slices, it gets dull. But the kitchenware, I absolutely love it. If I had any complaints, it’d be the weight. But I love cooking with cast-irons, so the weight doesn’t bother me at all. I love the whistle. Sometimes I'll forget that I'm trying to boil something really quickly and it kinda lets me know right away.

Kitchen Charm author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team