4.28/5
  • 1 star
Based on 225 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

853 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

We've had other kitchenware and they break, but the Kitchen Charm cookware has been working properly in the few months that we've had it. It's also dishwasher safe. We wanted something that would last and Kitchen Charm is worth the time and effort.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

We got Kitchen Charm cookware over a different retailer based on its good quality and their demonstration at a bridal fair that we got invited to. We own them for two years now and we like it a lot. It is a low-maintenance product, easy to clean and use plus it doesn’t rust. Their price is high right off the bat but it was worth it. We are never going to have to replace them. It was an investment and we were happy with the choice we made. We paid them off early and we were promised that the interest was going to go towards more products once we pay it off. There were zero strings attached and it was a really easy experience.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Kitchen Charm from a bridal show was very convincing, so it was something good to invest in. However, I remember back in the presentation, when the guy was talking to us, he said it was no interest for a year. But as I looked at my contract, it wasn’t written down. I wish that I had gotten that in writing but I don’t think there’s anything I can do about that. We’ve owned our cookware for a few months now and it’s good, although I should have considered more my finances before I made that decision to purchase.

I wish I could have been in a little better financial situation when I purchased it. But I wanted to get that because of the quality of it. It cooks really nicely and keeps the food nice and moist. I like the non-stick features but the knife isn’t as sharp as I thought it would be. This cookware is really nice and I like how it keeps the flavor of the food. It doesn’t dry it out. If you’re cooking larger meals and want to cook more things, I would recommend using that.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I liked Kitchen Charm’s presentation and the things that they were offering with the purchase. Their products are made of stainless steel and I like the warranty that is on them. The quality of the cookware is great and it is what they said it was. It's a learning process to even use the pots, but it's interesting. Kitchen Charm is worth it and it definitely changes the experience of cooking. My favorite thing about this cookware is the quality of food. With their products, we are able to cook with less grease and water and we get healthier meals in an easier way.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

We are looking into getting a house so we got some kitchen stuff from Kitchen Charm. We’ve had them for a couple of months now and they are nice. I like the overall quality of the product and it's easy to use and clean.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

My fiancé went to a bridal show where she heard about Kitchen Charm and it seemed to be a very good deal at the time so we purchased their cookware. They showed us some great tips and Kitchen Charm is very useful. The quality of the product is state of the art and the cookware is easy to use and clean up.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Kitchen Charm had nice kitchen utensils that we needed and we like how the product works. Their salesman was good. He was smooth, cool and very knowledgeable. We’ve had the cookware for about seven months now and my fiancée liked it that she doesn't have to use oil to cook. The products are good. We used it over Christmas break and it came out all right.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My fiancé heard about Kitchen Charm and dragged me to their presentation. The estimate including some of the incentives for purchasing that day made us buy from them. Their products are of top quality and seemed to last a while. I like how fast they heat up, and it’s a great product that works really well. It's on the pricey side but I don't feel like I wasted my money.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Kitchen Charm took my money and never gave me my pots. I went to a bridal show and then I got different types of home calls from people. And when Kitchen Charm first called, a lady told me that I won a set of pots and they just needed me to go and sign to get them. We went to the place but the rep told us that we didn't win the pots. He didn't know what I was talking about, and instead, told us that it was for me to buy the pots. I insisted that it was not what I was told. He then said he could give us extras like the polka dot pot holders and a bunch of certificates including one for some titanium ring.

An old lady also told me I won a set of knives, but I found out they were giving me a certificate to buy them. So it was a bunch of lies. Still, we sat down for the whole presentation and we thought the pots were really cool. We wrote down our information and got the contract, but we didn't get the pots. I tried to contact them but nobody reached out to me at all. We thought it was a scam and I would not recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

When I saw Kitchen Charm in a bridal show, I liked their overall presentation and friendly attitude. The cookware seemed like a good idea and figured we would pursue it. We've got the cookware and the chopper thing for a few months now but we only used it at the first couple of weeks when we got it. Yet it isn't working like I wish it was on the presentation. I thought I was doing what they taught in the presentation where they trimmed the chicken meat out then preheat the pan. It seemed to be fine on the first side but when I flipped it over and then put the lid on, it wouldn't do the whistling when it was done. It just sat there and looked it was more or less oil in its own juices and water. Other than that, I like the quality overall of the items and I would highly recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

We went to Kitchen Charm’s little event at a hotel and the pots and pans were nice so we started to get them. We’ve had them for three months or so and we like them so far. I've had a couple of issues with things sticking to the pan and, of course, their presentation didn't show it but I'm assuming I just did it wrong. I like cooking in it a lot more than our old pans. They look nice as well and I always like the stainless steel look of pots and pans. I also really like that the warranty and everything is printed on the bottom. I feel like that's not the case for most kitchenware.

They're nice pots and pans but I would recommend getting something a little cheaper because you can get stainless steel looking pans and stuff for way less. The price is very steep for what they are. But personally, I don't regret it because they got the 50-year warranty so we won't have to ever buy pots and pans until we're very old. That's the benefit of it as far as the price. We got a payment plan for them but we're still going to be paying on them for a little while.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We were really impressed with Kitchen Charm's products and how they were presented. The salespeople talked us into it a little bit too but the quality has been great in the five months we've had the cookware set. One of the pots did burn a little bit but I think that was more of my fault. It takes time off cooking and we had an overall good experience with the cookware. I would tell others that I would go for it.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

We were going for the freebie stuff that Kitchen Charm was talking about and made a plan not to buy anything. Then we saw a demonstration and everything just looked great and too good to pass up. We bought a one simple set instead of a mix-matched that I was using before. It’s easy to use, clean, and cook with and everything holds up and goes together. Nothing wobbles. I love it. We’re happy and we got brand loyalty with them now. Any cookware we’re going to order, it would be from Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

We were at a bridal show and we entered for a giveaway that Kitchen Charm was having. Then they called because we won the giveaway but we have to come and check out the demonstration. The demonstration was really great. They did a great job selling their product. The rep was super helpful and took time with everyone there. Delivery was timely as well. I haven't had any problems with anything that we purchased. I like the quality of their products. I've never seen anything like these that they are selling. Their pans are fantastic. They don’t stick and the way that they heat, I can just throw things in there. I don't need any oil as well. They're awesome. We show off these things every chance we get and tell others that they should get Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I saw Kitchen Charm at a wedding convention and I was impressed. We've had our cookware since the mid-summer.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

We went to a bridal show in Raleigh then I got an email saying that we had been selected to come watch a cooking show. My fiancé and I went. They cooked and we learned about the pans so we ended up buying some and we love them. I liked the simplicity of the Kitchen Charm cookware as well as the waterless and the greaseless features of it. We just have the pans right now, but we got the little things so we're going to put them on our wedding registry. We're getting married in June next year, so we’re hoping that's what some people will buy. We like doing the chicken and vegetable in our pans. It's non-stick and it's super quick and super easy to clean. The quality is great and we tell our friends that we love our Kitchen Charm cookware.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

We went to a Kitchen Charm show and they did a demo about how to use the pots. The pots are nice and really heavy. When the guy did the demo he pretty much told us that they don't warp and don't stain. Food doesn't get stuck on them. I've found that not to be true. I owned the pots for about three months now and the food gets stuck to them and cakes on the bottom of the pan. I have to sit there for about 30 minutes and scrub it off. Also my skillet has warped so it doesn't even lay flat on the burner. If I could return them I would. But if they can get the warping issue solved I think the product will be perfect.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I've owned Kitchen Charm for a few months. It's of good quality and I like how quickly it cooks. Usually, when you go to a presentation, they tell you what the product does and when you get home, the product doesn't really do as what was said. With Kitchen Charm, I did not have that experience. It's very easy to clean, very easy to cook and work with. Buy Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

We went to a bridal show and the Kitchen Charm salesman did a very good job at selling and we were very impressed. When we got the cookware, I used it within three days and that was when I found it starting to have different problems. Some of the pans were doing really good, although I was having some problems with the frying pans. The food’s sticking, especially starchy food like potatoes if I fry them. Kitchen Charm will tell you how to use your spray but I'm finding a lot of foods are sticking. Even though I am using a spray on the pans, I'm still disappointed with it, and it's the largest skillet that we have. I hope Kitchen Charm gives better instructions on how to use their cookware so that I don't have the problems that I'm having right now. It's the cookware that I'm not going to get rid of but I would tell my friends to get cookware at Costco, and not get the Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Kitchen Charm is expensive but I don't mind spending the money if something's going to last me a lifetime as long as I could take care of it. And so far, I've been very pleased with their product. They are what they are as far as the company that sells it. I only bought one piece but I would like to buy more in the future. But I would like to see them in stores though because that way, I don't have to go through a dealer.

Also, they could be a little bit more upfront with the freebies because we ended up not taking any of the giveaways. There was an out-of-country getaway and we were planning on a honeymoon anyway but all of the resorts weren't necessarily what we are looking for in-country. And then there was a $600 value pair of rings that we could get. These rings weren’t worth the money that you pay for shipping. But all in all, I knew what I was getting into because I've done sales in the past that were similar. I knew what I was getting into. Overall, I would still recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

My fiancée saw a thing about Kitchen Charm on Facebook and then someone reached out to her. I had never heard of the company so we went to their program, which was hosted at Divots. Their presentation sold the products to us. They looked like a good deal. We've had their products for a few months now and I like how easy it is to clean them.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

When we went to the Kitchen Charm show, it really convinced me and my fiancee. They were able to show us the difference between a regular pot or pan. My fiancee was really intrigued. I’ve owned the cookware for a couple of months now and my favorite feature is the timer.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I purchased Kitchen Charm's basic set, the small group of pans. I wanted the biggest set but my credit wasn't very good. I like how they heat up very easily. Plus, I don't have to use as much oil with them. I’m not using anything else and the food is not sticking to the pan. They’re very high quality and better than any of the other pans that I have in my house.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My wife needed new pots and pans and we liked the quality of the products that Kitchen Charm had. I’ve owned the cookware for less than a year and I’m pretty pleased with the quality of it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We went to a bridal expo and ended up filling out something for a drawing. They got our names from that and they called us so we checked Kitchen Charm out. So far, it made our everyday cooking experience a whole lot better. I work 10 to 12 hours a day and drive two more to get home, so we didn’t have a lot of time to cook. We used to eat out a lot, but now we cook every day. Although the pots and pans they were using can always be cheaper, it's priced accordingly compared to a lot of others. Plus, they're pretty good quality. Overall, Kitchen Charm is something a lot of people would be interested in. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We liked the Kitchen Charm presentation and the different things we could do with their products. We saw the pots and pans and how they can be used in stocking and how they could be used in making foods differently. We also liked the quality of their products. It's really good. We've had our Kitchen Charm for about four months. The knives are sharper than our old ones and they stayed just as sharp since we've had them.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

For four months now, I've owned a Kitchen Charm cookware that I won out of a bridal show. They gave a demonstration and the cookware looked to be of quality. But I'm not really happy with them and I wouldn’t purchase from them again. I'm not typically a bad cook nor am I a rough cook but when I clean the pots, they're stained and burned. The quality is not good.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I've had my Kitchen Charm for four months. I bought it for the warranty, and I like how fast everything worked. Also, it keeps the food warm for a long period of time and it's easy to clean. I loved everything that they offered. The only thing is that they discontinued the larger pot. That was the only downfall from all of it. It's a nice set and I love its quality.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We got to Kitchen Charm through a wedding flea market and they called us up and gave us a meeting that we went to. We liked the quality of the products and the warranty. But the cookbook is limited. It only has a few recipes and it covers rice and beans, but it doesn’t do anything with any sort of pasta. It took a little bit to get used to cooking with Kitchen Charm, but I like how fast it heats up and I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Kitchen Charm response

Justin,

Thank you for your review. For more recipes that are geared towards your cookware, Please visit www.kitchencharmcookware.com there is also the video under Use & Care that demonstrates the preparation of 7 meals.

Thank you for being a Kitchen Charm customer, The Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We’ve had our Kitchen Charm cookware for less than six months. It looks very high quality, and the things that were thrown in, like the vacation and all the gifts that sweetened the deal, made it seem like a no-brainer for something that would last forever or at least for as long as we live. We haven’t used it yet because we're getting ready to move, but so far it has been a happy experience. Also, the representatives seemed really knowledgeable and they were very nice.

Kitchen Charm Company Information

333 Holtzman Rd
Madison
WI
www.kitchencharmcookware.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use