Call toll free
4.07/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1197 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 16, 2019

The Kitchen Charm products were well presented during the expo. They spoke to the needs of everyone in the audience. My biggest concern was how long it took to cook things. I don't use my pots and pans as much because it just takes too long. But the time with Kitchen Charm is amazing. So I love it. I like the fact that it whistles. I don't have to flip my chicken unless I just want to, or I'm just paranoid. Like I gotta get used to good cookware. You put in a pot, close it. If I heard a whistle, I could look at it and decide if I wanna cook it a little longer. And you save money when you cook every day. Also the main purpose that I purchased it was the quality. The quality is amazing. When people ask, "Where did you get these from?" I'm excited to share the quality because I haven't worked with pots or pans with that type of quality, and it's heavy.

The food is good. I just cooked a meal yesterday. My mom is in the town, and it was 15 seconds to get it in there. I made dirty rice, sausage, chicken, cabbage, and I baked some cookies and cake. The lifetime warranty was a great thing, especially when you're spending that type of money. And then the fact that there were like this discount. The only other thing with the pots and pans is I got cooking bowls. I also like that it came with a top, so I can store it. My Kitchen Charm is a lifelong, useful, quality product that saves time and delivers a great meal.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My fiancée loves to cook and we got intrigued by all the shininess of the Kitchen Charm products. We also needed to invest in some good cookware, so we decided to purchase their products. The best thing about the cookware is how easy it is to clean up and for the most part. For me, I hate when the stuff gets stuck on there pretty tough, but with the Kitchen Charm, all you have to do is just add some warm water, then throw some baking soda in there and all the grease comes right out. They look almost brand new again. Everything cooks evenly in them too.

We love them and we use them a couple of times a week whenever we aren’t on the run and going out to eat. We use them most of the time whenever we are cooking at home. We have had a couple of friends over that we've shown the cookware, but whenever we told them how much we had paid for them, they got deterred by the price. We got selected to go to the seminar and what the guy did at the hotel to show us and the DVD or the video that they had us watch made sense when you break it down on how much money you could potentially save over the course of the year with using their stuff.

On other cookware, the stuff starts chipping away, so you gotta buy a new one, but with this, it is not gonna do that. So, over the course of time, it will end up saving you money and you don’t have to continue buying stuff. Everybody that we've shown the cookware to has been impressed by it. They like the sturdiness of it. It is heavy and durable, so they like it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve been trying to cook with Kitchen Charm and I’ve been experimenting. Some of the recipes call for cooking in various skillets. I bought the skillet set of three. But the lids do not have the whistle in them that you can open and close. So, I would have had liked to have had lids that fit on those, especially on the large one, like if I’m doing salmon. I also would like to have seen an extended recipe book because there are hints and nuggets of information in there. But you have to look for them. I would like to have done more.

I cooked an omelet with one teaspoon of oil and I’m only probably supposed to use a half. But I did all the meat and vegetables and like it said I threw in water and waited for the droplets to bounce around. And then, you can do your meat, and then add some vegetables and keep stirring them. It works perfectly. But it’s practice that makes perfect. And the same thing with the whistle on the vegetables. You can either use the big steamer, or you can just use one of the other pots and put the whistling lid on the top. But you have to be real careful. There is a difference between doing it on electric and gas.

The sales guy was really good to us. But I’ve never heard from him again, and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I would like to be able to talk to him and say, “Look, I did this and I wanna cook this. How would you do it?” And if he’s too busy, I hope there's a customer rep. If more people can understand what the cookwares are and utilize them more, the more they would have purchased. I have been using these pans to cook waterless. I’ve lost over 25 pounds. There’s just good things about this pans that I’d like to know more. There isn’t that personal contact. This is an investment in my kitchen. We’ve lost money by buying pans and using them in the past. I would like to have that personal contact, better cookbook, better DVD and a better website to get recipes off.

I wanted to buy two things. One for my son who just got married, and one for my daughter, and teach them, even if they just have to deal with vegetable. We’re older. We can afford to buy them a few pieces, and if my children likes it and shows interest in it, then I will help them. I have the phone number in the notebook, of a gal, and you can call her at corporate but she works part-time for other people, and works for the sales guy we dealt with. But that’s not the same as getting hold of somebody. After I called her a couple of times she just said, “Well, read the recipe book.” So I’m not calling her anymore. I’m really surprised that they sell things to people and they don’t invite them to another demonstration in case they wanna order something.

But the sales guy was very nice. He gave me the package where you can order the free wedding rings, and pay for the engraving as well as the glasses. When the kids came to get married, we took them out for dinner. My friend that owns the restaurant put them at their places, and they were shocked that here were these engraved glasses at their dinner place at the restaurant. They’re also using the rings because they’re in military, and the rings are smooth and don’t interfere with their job. They were absolutely thrilled.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We like to eat healthily, so my wife and I like the idea of not cooking with oil. My wife cooks almost every night, so she gets a lot of use out of the Kitchen Charm cookware we got. At first, we had trouble curing them and it took a long time for us to figure out how to do that. Everything was sticking to them. It wasn’t that good of an experience at first. The reps didn't emphasize enough during their presentation that the cookware needed to be cured a certain way, otherwise all the food would get stuck to it. The chicken and the steak would burn and would stick to the cookware. We tried different temperatures on our stove, but it would also stick. Still, we don’t have that issue anymore and my wife loves the cookware we have.

The stainless steel is very easy to clean compared to other pans and we don’t have to worry about scratching them because they are very durable. It is worth it and it is an investment because we don’t have to keep buying every year different pots and pans. We are good as long as we take care of them. Kitchen Charm also gave us a block full of knives with the set. Royal Prestige is very famous and I know a lot of people that have Royal Prestige, but I look at Royal Prestige’s pots and pans and I look at mine and I definitely prefer mine. Royal Prestige comes with a bunch of rubber feel and it's a whole lot more that comes with them, but you have to worry about cleaning. I recommend Kitchen Charm to others/

Original review: July 28, 2018

We wanted to stop eating out and be committed to cooking especially with having a newborn baby. Plus, prices were getting up there. Kitchen Charm sent us an offer. If we sat in through where the chef cooks in front of you, we have a chance to win prizes. However, we wound up purchasing a nice set from them. They had a really good track record of how they presented themselves. So, I thought it would be a good purchase. We had gotten the set in January and we’ve been utilizing it. It’s been good so far. We like the easiness of knowing that it won't take us as long to cook. The cookware has been very helpful, but we don’t utilize it as much as we should in terms of cooking. My fiancé would say we spent so much money on it and we don’t even use it. It is up there in price, but you’re paying for the quality. We worked out a payment plan and I appreciated being able to do that.

Kitchen Charm cookwares are very sturdy and I know that they will last us for quite a bit of time and I’m really excited about that. I was looking for something that I know is gonna last me until I kick the bucket as opposed to buying new pots and pans every five or six years, which gets pricey, so it works out in the long run. Moreover, their service was really good. They are really good about answering any questions that we had. All in all, I’m very happy. I'd tell others if they want good quality kitchenware that’s gonna last a lifetime, then Kitchen Charm is the place to go.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: July 20, 2019

I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal show where they did a demo for us. I liked the time it took to cook the food with their cookware as it was shorter. I got some cookware from them and we've been loving it thus far. Though it could be more affordable as we would have bought more if it was, it's great. It's a healthy option too and clean up has been quick and easy. We've been recommending them to others already.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I liked Kitchen Charm's display and that they were cooking in front of you to give you an idea of how the cookware will cook. I bought bits and pieces of their products and I have them for a couple of months now. I like the steamer stuff for the vegetables and that's really my favorite. It's like a pot and it's easy to cook the vegetables in them instead of putting them in a microwave. But the pans weren't what I was expecting. I know you don't have to use oil or butter on them, but a lot of stuff still sticks to them even on low to medium temperature. So, I don't use those too often. All in all, my experience with Kitchen Charm is not good or bad necessarily and if somebody asks me about them, I'd tell them the good things and the bad things from my experience.

Original review: July 17, 2019

We liked what we saw in the presentation that Kitchen Charm gave us and we decided to buy from them on the same day. We also liked the way the food cooks on the cookware and the way it was done. The lifetime and durability of the pots were also plus factors. We have the cookware for six months now and we would tell others to try their product.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Calvin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad to hear you are pleased with your cookware!

Customer Care Department

Original review: July 11, 2019

The guy who sold the Kitchen Charm cookware to me was very good. He explained everything and it was no pressure. It was just an all-around quality product and it works. Everything is very smooth. It’s super easy with cooking vegetables and it makes everything super tasty. And you don’t have to do a lot to it. The cleanup is also easy. It's by far the easiest thing I’ve ever used.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I saw Kitchen Charm's advertisement for newlyweds or those who were about to get married and I liked it. So, I bought cookware from them and I have it for a few months. So far, it cooks pretty well and the quality is not bad. But it's not my favorite cookware of the house. The clean up could be a little bit better and it's not as easy to clean as other things. It's not as easy to cook with either. Obviously, we're still new to it while the reps that did the demonstration had theirs for a lot longer. But I'm just not 100% impressed yet. Also, the old-fashioned and Rachael Ray stuff are so much easier to use. Other than that, the Kitchen Charm was damn expensive and I don't know why we spent the money on it.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs