toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Nkemdilim, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very pleased that you are so happy with your Kitchen Charm Cookware and the ease of use and clean up. Enjoy your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: April 25, 2017

At a bridal fair, there was a show and if we went, we can get a price. They said they'll be showing us how to make food. You just have to go through that to get your prize. So, we really went to redeem our prize. But while he was doing the show, we found out that it was not only a cooking show but the utensils that he was using to cook with was for sale. He showed us how the food cooked up using those specific materials and how they're healthier and easier to cook with, and how they make cooking more enjoyable. His meal tasted pretty good too. And then he had some of the products out there for you to pick up and feel how heavy they were, how heavy-duty it is.

So we decided to purchase some because he also explained how if you only get cheap stuff, you have to buy more of it anyway. So, we ended up putting a down payment and getting a couple of sets that day. And then he offered a deal too. If you got a set then you got something complimentary. We got the basic pots, small, medium, and tall for cooking oatmeal, chicken. And then I do have the grater you can change out for cheese grater and potato so you can make different things with it. I don't use it as much though 'cause I forget about it. But that's a really cool thing to have. The quality is good. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'll do 9.8.

We're getting married and we do plan on purchasing more 'cause we wanna keep everything the same. So we put some things on the registry. Hopefully, people will buy something for us from there or, at least, give us a gift card. Kitchen Charm is a nice asset to have in your kitchen. I would recommend it to people if they want to have healthier meals or to make cooking and cleanup a little easier, and just to really feel good about what you're eating and cooking.

Kitchen Charm

Christian, Thank you for your review of Kitchen Charm cookware and knives. We're so happy that your fiancé loves the knives and that you like the ease of cooking with Kitchen Charm.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

We needed new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm's offer seemed really reasonable. Their products seemed very high quality so we purchased their cookware. We got three pans total, along with the covers, a strainer, as well as the knife set. My fiancée loves their knives considering she's very picky about her knives. We liked how their cookware is easy to use. We just put the food in and we don't have to worry about it until it starts sounding. It's really convenient.

My fiance and I were introduced to Kitchen Charm after a bridal expo we attended. Thinking that the pans were terrific and the monthly payments for students was affordable, we ordered them. It turns out, $44 of our $45 monthly payment is interest. We were not told this. In fact, Chad ** only told us that the APR was 24%, so we should make timely payments so that the annual interest doesn't get us later. I feel that we were taken advantage of and lied to. As a student and someone who is about to get married and start a new life, Kitchen Charm robbed us of our money. Not only can we not get ahead of these payments, in the end we will pay more than these horrible pans are worth. By the way, everything burns in them no matter what we do. Horrible company. I will be contacting the BBB as well.

We weren't very happy with Kitchen Charm. We got the pots and it wasn't like it was supposed to be. We didn't like it but we're stuck with it and we can't even switch it. There should be an option that if we get them and we’re just unhappy, we didn’t have to pay for them. We were only able to use two pans and one of them actually burned. It took me like an hour to scrub and decided I was done with it. We followed the directions on how to manage it and different facts before we use it. We tried to get it clean and it just doesn't.

We called and they were rude. They said that we had three days after we signed it and have to pay for it. Our interest is so high that we pay $50 a month just for the interest. So we're stuck with $3000 pots and pans that we don't even use. The only thing they cook really well with was rice and it's kind of an expensive rice cooker.

Our experience was Kitchen Charm has been great. The only issue we persistently have is cleaning the cookware. We have tried lowering the heat and have boiled water countless times but still have an issue getting food off. We are aware that the next step is to use oven cleaner, although we wish the cookware was simpler to clean.

Kitchen Charm got my information from a bridal show. They called so I went to one of their showings. I bought the expensive pots and pans because of the quality of the cookware. I have owned the cookware since January and my favorite thing is that it cooks fast. It's what they say it is. There are no gimmicks or anything about it.

My wife got in touch with Kitchen Charm and we've been using the products for five months now. They are of high quality and work very well. They are easier to use and cook with. Her favorite feature is the cooking without oils. We can make dinner easy. We are very satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Dennis did an absolute amazing job. When attending events like this where I know the main outcome is someone selling me something I tell my fiance we are not buying anything. However by the time Dennis was done entertaining everyone in the room with his knowledge of the product I was wondering how I was going to convince my fiance into buying. I didn't have to, we both knew exactly what we wanted and we both had an amazing night with Dennis.

Our house just got flooded and we lost all our pots and pans. We needed new ones and my wife told me about Kitchen Charm. We had a great little time with it the seminar he put on. We like the fact you could cook multiple things in them without mixing the flavors and that it came with basically everything we needed. We've had it for a few months now but we haven't used it yet. But we've taken them out and checked them out. They're definitely great quality, a lot better than what we had.

Kitchen Charm was giving out a free trip and we ended up buying pots and pans. We've been using them for six months now and they are great, good quality. My wife likes that she doesn't have to do a lot. The lids keep them sealed and she only has to check the stuff once in a while. We love them. But I wish they weren't so expensive.

The cooking show maybe interesting, but what they claim is worth thousands they are giving away is not of interest to the new couples they are targeting. The cruise is on the lowest class (bunking on the up and down bed)!!! One has to pay a deposit just to be able to speak with the customer service agent of the cruise to learn what a terrible scam you were a part of! I have never felt this level of dishonesty before!

The sales pitch sample dinner we went to was well done and displayed the products well in use. The products arrived as said, and so far have performed very well. However, we are VERY upset with the pricing and billing. As we were signing up for the purchase of the Kitchen Charm merchandise, the shipping and handling fee wasn't mentioned until the deal was finishing (it happened to be about equal to the discount we allegedly were told we were getting that night for signing up).

Also, all the information taken for the purchase, we were never told was going to turn in to a credit card like account that charged 19.80% interest. It also appears as if it will affect my credit score from what I could see of the billing. We are very disappointed in the lack of information shared at the time or purchase about how much the cost was going to be. The amount of savings we were lead to be getting that night for ordering doesn't cover the hidden costs that have been showing up since the purchase. We'll finish paying off this mistake with your company, and will never be ordering another item from your company again. Please take us off any mailing lists for spam emails or catalogues you'd like to waste sending in the mail.

I've seen a presentation done by Kitchen Charm and my fiancé and I really liked it. So we went ahead and got the pan that was used that night. The gentleman that assisted us that night was very adamant, and almost a little too pushy in a sense. I was almost hesitant to even buy anything because the price was too much. But he kept showing me things that were still as pricey. And finally, we met in the middle and had gotten something that I was more content in purchasing at that time.

The presentation was informative. I get that they only call so many people a month but it felt a little awkward in a sense that it was just my fiancé and I and two other couples in this room. For a little while it was just awkward silence and we don't really know what was going on. The overall atmosphere of it was a little under what I was expecting. But the lady who did the presentation that night knew what she's talking about and she did a very good job showing us all the things. We enjoyed it.

We've owned our Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now, and the purchasing experience was good. However, when we use the actual pots and pans, it burns a lot, and we get a lot of stains on them. We've used the soap they gave us for the actual steel but the burn marks didn't ever come off completely. They told us we can return it if we wanted to get a new one because of that, but it hasn't been a problem where we couldn't use the product.

The people were really nice during the demo. I was blown away by all the things that they were doing. My husband really liked the kitchenware. While I really like the knives and how the pots can whistle when they start boiling. Their quality is great, and I think they'll last long.

I was getting to a point where my rag, tag, pots and pans that I've gotten from Wal-Mart weren't doing it anymore. So I decided to get an upgrade through Kitchen Charm. But the guy that sold it to me was a little rude and pushy. He almost lost the sale with his pushiness. He didn't really care to answer all my questions and told me to buy them or leave. But nonetheless, I decided to go through with the sale. I'm still getting used to them since being from Teflon to stainless steel is a bit of a change. They are quite heavy which is the downside but other than that, they have pretty good quality and they'll last quite a long time.

My fiancé and I like the knife we got from Kitchen Charm. He likes it because they're sharp and I'm not allowed to touch them. The cookware works pretty well in the propane. The pots and pans have good quality. But we haven't had any luck with our induction cook top. Every time we try to use it, it says that there's an error that the glass is too hot.

I like the fact that Kitchen Charm doesn’t burn, and they don’t smell. Nothing really sticks to the pan and it’s easy to clean. We have it on the counter and they don’t look like rinky dink pots. It really looks good. It complements the kitchen so I like the whole design. I like everything about it. So far, the quality has been great to me. I recommend Kitchen Charm to friends and family a lot, but I never have a direct website where I can send them to get it.

We just bought a new house and were looking for some good quality materials. We really liked the expo that Kitchen Charm had and it rang to us. The process of getting everything started and running through the paperwork with them seemed a little disorganized but it all worked out in the end. It's high priced but it comes with quality, and holds up very well. I don't foresee it falling apart like other stuff does over the years. I like the ease of cleaning and the even heating is really nice.

I've had my Kitchen Charm cookware since January. Because of their good salesmanship, I decided to make a purchase with them. While I've kept them in the box, I feel good about the quality of the items. I'm also looking forward to the feature that when what I'm cooking is boiling, the cookware will whistle.

My fiancé and I went to an event Kitchen Charm were hosting and we ended up buying the pot they call the chicken pot. We were in awe with the way the lady used it and cleaned it. I pretty much forced my fiancé to get it for me. We followed directions and cleaned it off beforehand. We waited 'til it heated and we used it the exact same way she did but the pan did not work as magical as it did when she used it. Even with the instructions and meals that they had on the little pamphlet inside the box. We tried to do salmon the day after and it just stuck to the pot. The pot would not clean off and it still got stains on the inside from where we used it last. But she cleaned it off so easily and we tried everything. I'm confused as to how well it works for her but it doesn't work the same for us. So, we weren't pleased at all with the purchase but we're too busy with the move to complain, to call or even try to replace it.

I liked what Kitchen Charm had to offer and so I bought my cookware from them a couple of months ago. Since then, it has been easy to clean up and a good product to use. I'd recommend it.

I got tired of replacing pots and pans every single year and the main thing about Kitchen Charm is they had a lifetime warranty. We’ve purchased everything they had. I like that the cookware had an even heating surface and it's easy to clean. The company is really easy to work with. Anytime there's been issues with the account, they've been really easy to get a hold of and work with on that. They’ve been fantastic.

We received an invitation to a Kitchen Charm presentation because I registered at a Bridal Registry. My husband is the main cook and we went to the presentation. We liked the solid construction and the even heating of it. We wanted to try a pan or two but then it didn't make sense based on the cost of that versus what they were offering for a package and with all the marketing incentives.

Kitchen Charm is a good quality product though it's a little more effort to keep it cleaned up than it sounded like it was gonna be. The transition to waterless cookware is a little more difficult. If we were to have thrown all the other pots and pans away and that's all we had to cook with, then of course we would adapt to the different perspective a lot quicker. But when you have to stop and re-train your way of thinking to cook something, a lot of times you just go back to what you know. So, we don't use it as much as we thought we would. But the fact that it will last as long as it will, it's something that will stay in the family for a long time.

Kitchen Charm contacted me from a bridal show. We went to one of the shows and they're interesting. I really wanted to try out their pots and didn't see anything that was comparable to what they sell in the store. I have my cookware for about six months now but I'm in the middle of moving homes so I haven't gotten to use it very much. But it's satisfying and exactly what was advertised to me. I've recommended it to a friend.

My father-in-law is older and he needs more steamed or fresh vegetables to help with his dietary needs. I liked the presentation of Kitchen Charm and so I decided to purchase cookware from them. I like the pot that I use because I make a lot of Brussels sprouts for him. I like that I can throw the sprouts in the pot and they cook in their own natural juices. It's quicker and healthier. Unfortunately, while I've owned the cookware, I've only used the knives and one pot. I tried doing what their guy had said such as putting a bit of oil, wiping with a paper towel and putting some eggs in then boiling them. I can't do it and they always burn. Nevertheless, Kitchen Charm is a great company and everybody has been super friendly. I think the items I purchased are good. However, the lack of use makes it a waste of money for me.

I was very impressed for how the show went and how great the food tasted. I really loved it and I love the cookware that was being sold. I am so excited to get the cookware for our home because I know once I get it that I won't be using any other cookware. Thank you for a amazing presentation and I hope to see you again.

It's been four months since I purchased a pan from Kitchen Charm. The pitch that I could cook without oil and it cooks fast was definitely what sold me. I liked that it appears to be a really nice pan. Also, I like the way it cooks things. For example if I cook chicken, it's still moist and juicy after cooking. The product is well-made and I've been satisfied with it.

We really enjoyed the presentation that Dennis put on for us tonight. He was very well educated on the product and had humor with it too. We did buy a cookware set and are excited for it to come. He really knows this product and appears passionate about it as well!

I liked Kitchen Charm's products so I decided to purchase their cookware. I like that it is stainless steel with excellent quality. It’s been a great experience. I really enjoy their cookware.

Kitchen Charm called me and I went to one of their seminars wherein their rep did really good. He was persuading everyone to buy the whole set, but they're a little expensive. I decided to test it out so I bought two of them. So far, my experience has been good and their quality was okay. However, I found that a lot food gets stuck there. When their rep cooked the chicken, that didn't happen. He showed it to us and he just wiped it off. He’s very convincing while he’s showing it to us and I don’t know if I'm using them wrong. The pan has to be soaked first in less than a minute and it’ll come off. The pan also discolors but he said that’s normal. It got scratched up right at the bottom from being on the stove but I guess that’s normal, too. Nonetheless, I'm glad that I didn’t get the whole set. If I have to make pancakes or bacon, I use my other pot that doesn’t stick. It's my backup pan.

I like the even cooking of my Kitchen Charm cookware and its overall quality is perfect.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile