toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Vanessa, Thank you for the wonderful review of Kitchen Charm Cookware. We are thrilled that you find preparation, cooking and cleaning very easy. It is so true that the flavors of the food are outstanding when you have to use very little water or oils to cook your food. Thank you for being a Kitchen Charm Customer.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

We heard about Kitchen Charm at the bridal expo at the Pontiac Convention Center in Janesville back in March when they were advertising for their products. We ended up talking to very nice people there, and then we got a call for a dinner for two, and it blew our mind on how easy this guy was cooking on this stuff. And I was like, "Oh, my gosh." I've had a cookware product since college - my food sticks to it, and it's a pain in the butt to clean.

At the time, I was the only one working and Kitchen Charm products were nice because the payments are very reasonable. And I said, "I think we should definitely upgrade on our kitchenware." So we ended up ordering them, and I have had nothing but awesome food. So many of our family members that have been coming over for dinners or lunches would say, "How are you cooking all this stuff?" And it was funny because at the dinner for two, the guy showed us how we can stack the stuff and everything's still cooked. And so, I did that, too and my mom was so jealous. She said, "I want to get some of these." I was like, "No. they're mine." The food is delicious, and everything cooks so fast. It’s all so different tasting from the old pots and pans that we had to the stuff that were using now.

Plus, I love the big saucepan that we have. I literally can put five chicken breasts in there instead of using my oven and be able to get the better flavor from the pan. Furthermore, the bamboo cutting board is my favorite as well because it's so easy for the cleanup. I can't even tell if I cut onions or the chicken on the cutting board because there's no smell. The knives are very, very awesome to cut with. It's been amazing to finally be able to cook again in the kitchen.

My young daughter helps me cook, and now I'm not so scared about when she's helping me stir stuff on the pans, with her scratching the bottom. She's having a blast too in the kitchen being only 20 months old. It's been a whole eye-opening experience. It was the best time to get new stuff and I've enjoyed it ever since. We ended up telling my fiance's grandparents about Kitchen Charm and they have one of our catalogs. I don't know if they've ordered anything out of the catalog but they were definitely looking at the knife set because they cook a lot too and have used a few of our stuff.

Kitchen Charm

Monika, We are very pleased that you are impressed with your Kitchen Charm Cookware. It says a lot that your fiancé will only eat vegetables cooked in the Kitchen Charm cookware! Thank you for being a Kitchen Charm customer,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

We were really impressed with Kitchen Charm's products. We really love how well it cooks food and how the food has lots of flavor. I can’t get my fiancé to eat vegetables unless I cook it in them. Everything’s been really pleasant including their customer service.

Kitchen Charm seemed it worked a lot better so we bought a big kit and we've got quite a bit of stuff from them. Their quality is really nice and we like our experience with Kitchen Charm. It's been absolutely amazing.

Very dissatisfied with our experience. The show was great, food was great, cookware was great for a while. Not as easy to clean as described but that's not too big of the issue. The payment process though is ridiculous. We were told there would be no interest rate as long as we paid on time. Come to find our billing statements show that our payments are doing nothing. $45 of the $80 is going towards grand total and the other $35 is going towards an interest fee. And then another charge would come out usually around $32 dollars for "payment option" or something like that. Let alone not coming out on the designated day. Not sure if it was just our salesman, but not very happy with our after service. When we calculated it up if we keep on with the payment plan we will have paid double the original 2000 by the time we are done. Buy these pans out right if looking into them is the lesson learned.

We were impressed with the live demonstration by Kitchen Charm and the way their products transfer heat was impressive. They had an extremely knowledgeable and really good sales rep. What I like about their cookware is if I burn something in them, I can just pour water in it and cook it back out. The ease of cleaning is awesome, too. But there are other stainless things out there the third of the price that are just about as easy to use. So that's a little disappointing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

We are getting married and we got Kitchen Charm as a gift to ourselves. We've had them for three months now. I love the one with the strainer and I use it for potatoes. I love to cook rice in the little pots and love how it feels like a pressure cooker as well. I also bought the knives and they are the sharpest knives I've ever owned.

I have some cooking experience being in restaurants and like how functional, efficient and easy to clean the Kitchen Charm products are. They're also unique to me in terms of using the water that exists in the food to cook it.

I liked the way Kitchen Charm cook. The demo guy showed us how to cook with it and I like the way it doesn't take much time and need much water added. The best is you don't have to get it on high heat to get anything cooked. I enjoyed that and their items are of top-notch quality. I love the cookware but their customer service is a problem. I've recommended them to another person that's going to purchase some but I told them not to call customer service because there are some rude people. The customer service people later at night, when you call them at 7 o'clock in the evening were very rude.

The seminar we went to that demonstrated Kitchen Charm cookware was very good. My husband and I had a good time and we got to eat some food cooked from their items. We bought a pan and we love it. The quality of the item that we got is excellent. It's amazing how it works. We plan on getting some more items in the future to add on the pieces of that cookware. We've really enjoyed cooking with their product and we would recommend them.

Someone called me from Kitchen Charm and invited my boyfriend and I to go to this thing. We went and had exactly zero expectations of buying anything because when we walked in, it was all pots and pans and I have pots and pans. But they did the demonstration and the cookware reduced my workload by 50%. It's so perfect and wonderful in all ways. I cannot stop singing the praise of this cookware. I have told all my friends about the wonders of waterless and greaseless cookware. I told them they need to drop everything they own and buy this, that it will change their lives. I didn't even know it existed and now that I do, I can't live my life without it. It's convenient and easy to use. Buying it was also a breeze. I don't even notice that I get charged $80 a month for it. It was totally worth it. I love Kitchen Charm.

I'd be building the house soon and I figured the Kitchen Charm cookware would be something I'd need so I purchased from them. We've got it for three months now but it's still in the box. Nevertheless, it has been a good purchasing experience.

My twin sister had invited me to a bridal show so I came as a guest and eventually, I ordered some pots and pans through Kitchen Charm. I like them mostly for their waterless cookware. I like their quality. My favorite are the closed frying pans.

The nice pots and pans that they had was why we purchased cookware from Kitchen Charm. It's like doing an investment and the cookware seems to be working good now. What I like about the cookware is that I can walk away from it instead of staying there looking over. The quality of the items that we got is pretty good overall. The only problem I had was I didn't know what the finance charges and the interest rate would be like, and that caught me off guard. They should make sure to let people know, when they get their purchase financed, what the finance charges could possibly be. I'm paying $50 of interest versus $50 to payment, and the interest charge is ridiculous.

We got invited to one of the presentations done by Kitchen Charm, and we got a bunch of free stuff with the item we bought. The cookware basically uses itself, so we don't have to do the work with it and it's easy to deal with.

I'm getting married so we needed some new pots and pan set. I went to a bridal show and got a call about Kitchen Charm. I love that it has this little strainer on top where I can steam potatoes and then drain them and it's a lot faster to cook chicken with it than with the grill. The quality of the items was really good, though I'm still learning how to use them.

We got our Kitchen Charm cookware in July and we like that it cooks really well and it’s easy to clean. When we purchased it, we also got a little two-piece knife set and a spoon set with it, and they work awesome. Kitchen Charm has great quality.

The quality of the Kitchen Charm product as shown in the presentation really impressed me. I also liked the deal that I got for it and the extra that came along with it including a honeymoon suite that was offered. I love the ease of use of the cookware. I don’t have to stand over it the entire time. I don’t have to constantly be flipping from one thing back to another when cooking. The products are also very easy to clean including the knives that I got. I don’t have to worry about food gunk on them. I did notice that there was some discoloration on the inside after the first time that I used the pots. I looked it up and it’s mostly caused by the heavy minerals in my water. They settle on there when I use the dishwasher but all I have to do is get a white rag and put some vinegar or some lemon juice and it comes right out. It’s not a big deal.

I needed some new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm seemed like a nice thing to have. Their presentation made it appear like they have a better product over other cookware retailers. I like that the cookware is easy to clean and it also cooks food easier.

We saw Kitchen Charm at the bridal expo and we felt like they were a good quality and could make cooking food easier. We've been using it for two and a half months now and we like how they're easy to clean. And we also feel like it heats evenly. We also have the accessories, like the spoons and serving utensils. We also purchased a couple of bigger skillets that are the non-stick. However, I don't like them to the fact that I can't use them on both, because I'm not supposed to use the stainless steel on non-stick. But otherwise, they've been doing good.

I received a text message from Kitchen Charm saying that they had gotten my phone number through a bridal show. They wanted us to come out and see a demonstration and we would win a trip. So my fiance and I went and we were impressed with the way the Kitchen Charm pans worked. I never liked to cook with the stainless steel. I always cooked with non-stick because I know it's not going to stick and it's going to be easy to clean. But the Kitchen Charm pans that we have now are easy to clean too. And if I do it right and follow the directions, it's easy to use. These are pans that we're going to be able to use for the rest of our lives and don't have to buy them every few years. I also like the cookware mostly for its healthy factor. We have the steamer and I like using it especially for cooking vegetables. The products I bought have excellent quality and have the lifetime warranty. If something crazy happens, Kitchen Charm will replace it for us.

I went to a demonstration and the guy did a cool job in the way that he explained all the Kitchen Charm pots. It seemed like an awesome deal and I needed some new pots so it was a perfect timing. I bought pots and pans and I like that the food doesn't stick to it, that they're easy to clean and the lids stick onto the pot when I take the lid off. So I’m not losing the lid when I put it away in the drawer. They're nice and heavy pots with very good quality. Overall, I have a good experience.

We've had Kitchen Charm cookware for about five months now. We were looking for quality cookware and the price was good for what we got. We liked the 50-year warranty and the ability to keep the cookware throughout the rest of our lives. It's a long-term expense instead of a short-term expense, and that was the reason we went with them. The items that we got were fantastic. I've had no problems with them. They're easy to take apart and put back together. Not having to use cooking oil is fantastic and allowing the meat to cook itself is wonderful. We are trying to save up money for our wedding, so money's a little tight right now. But we hope to buy some more products from Kitchen Charm when we get some money from the wedding.

Kitchen Charm seemed really good in regards to the cooking and the greases. I purchased the culinary set, the knife set, and the cooking utensils in July. I feel it's good quality and my favorite thing about it is the speediness in cooking the food. The only thing that bugs me though is that I have to wash the cooking ware right away or else it's a pain to get the dirt off. If we're gonna go eat and then come back and do the dishes, it doesn’t do very well.

Kitchen Charm

In review of Ms. Jones’ account, we see that she signed a sales order on May 21, 2016 and on that sales order it states that for the first 6 months the minimum payment would be for $45 due to the order being set up as a Military/Bridal Program. After the six months, the payment would increase to $89. On the sales order, there is no indication that the for the first six months no finance charge would be applied, if Ms. Jones has something in writing stating this, she will need to send us a copy for review. Since Ms. Jones is no longer within the cancellation timeframe, the account is no longer eligible for cancellation and she will remain responsible for the account and its balance.

Arthur Diaz

Customer Care Department

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I was looking for a cookware online and I put in for an email to get to Kitchen Charm. Then we got our pots, pans, utensils, spatula, and cheese grater which we haven't used. We still got it boxed ‘cause we aren't married yet. I've had it for five months now. They said it would be interest-free for the first six months. However, the interest rate went up to 24% in three months and it's ridiculous. I'm at a point now that I want to send everything back and it won't affect my credit. My payments are usually on time or early. I've called their representatives and left messages. My fiancé did it as well. They were supposed to call us back and we haven't heard anything from them.

We thought it’s gonna be really good pots and pans. They told us the interest rate wouldn't be bad, and that they said we could have it paid off in less than a year. Right now I’m paying $45 for the first six months and after that, it’s supposed to go up to $78. When I got my last bill, it showed that in the $45, only $3 went to my pots and pans and everything else was interest.

We liked the products of Kitchen Charm that we saw at a bridal show. The cookware cleans easily and their quality is super. We want to get items from Kitchen Charm in the future.

We liked what Kitchen Charm was selling. The pot cover hangs on the handle and has the whistle, like a pressure cooker. It lets us know where the food is at. However, it's extremely pricey. $300 for a pot is too much, but it wasn't my call. Overall it's a nice pot made of stainless steel. It's heavy bottom and easy to clean. The skillet we got is also great, though it's really heavy.

The cookware we had before was not the best. Then we saw Kitchen Charm at a wedding show and my fiancé wanted their products. They did a convincing presentation. We had heard good things about the stainless steel cookware which they showed in the demonstration. The items have decent quality and are easy-cleaning.

Kitchen Charm was holding a promotional thing at seminars and we went there to check out the free gifts. Then we saw the pots, how fast it cooked and how well it worked. They're great and I'm glad we purchased them. My wife and I both work a lot and these pots cook amazingly fast which is what I like most about them. They kind of put the oven out of business. Now I can cook simple food like spaghetti and macaroni within a matter of minutes, instead of having to wait forever. I also like that the pots are easy to clean. I bought them in April and I also got the little strainer and the knife. They're all very high quality. I'll buy some more stuff eventually. I admit at first, I was rather skeptical of paying so much for kitchenware. But it seemed that day by day, it's proving its worth. A lot of people are saying that I'm paying a lot of money for a handful of pots but I don't blame them. They probably want to save money. On the flip side, I like to save time.

My wife heard about Kitchen Charm at a bridal show. We were already looking for a new set and then the demonstration seemed really nice. I liked some of the features they had. I also looked at some comparable prices and for the quality and looked at other pans already. But with Kitchen Charm, it seemed like a reasonable price and the quality of the pans was good - I really like it. We've owned our cookware for four to six months now. So far, they've held up well and they've been good. The best part that I've had with it, so far, is making omelets in that one skillet because it's so easy to cook in them. They really cook so even so I don't have to worry and they don't burn stuff. I will probably buy again from them in the future.

We went up at a Kitchen Charm demonstration and at the time, it sounded like a good idea and it was a good deal. But we cancelled our order about a week later as we realized we couldn't afford it. The gentleman we spoke with about our cancellation understood us. He wanted us to reconsider and continue with our purchase and offered a number of different discounts and deals but at the end of the day, we didn't have the money for it.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile