2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: May 29, 2020

Kitchen Charm's salesman gave a lot of awesome information about nonstick pans which my fiancée and I ended up fact-checking. They told us about how long nonstick pans actually last versus what companies say on the pans. They also told us who owns all the cookware companies and other products that are made alongside the nonstick coating of pans. We also looked at what nonstick coating can do to a human body. We found all the information very true. At the ended of his presentation, I wanted to go home and toss out every pan we owned. We were more than happy to purchase some nice cookware from Kitchen Charm. It was very nice to have some for when we move in and got our own place together.

Kitchen Charm's cookware has been absolutely fantastic. We always had a problem with cooking chicken and now, chicken has been what we've been making the most of because it's so simple in our Kitchen Charm pan. We just toss it all in, put the cap on and all of a sudden we hear the tea kettle going off. We walk right up to the pan and dinner is ready to go. It makes cooking for me and my fiancée so much easier.

Plus, the cleanup is fantastic. We just fill the cookware with water, eat, come back and rinse it out. Then it would be completely clean and good to go. ’m already planning on purchasing more of the sets from Kitchen Charm. If we had any friends who want cookware or have the money to purchase stuff like this, I would absolutely recommend it. The pans are phenomenal. I wish I could find them in more places than just Kitchen Charm's website though. Regardless, we definitely made the right choice getting Kitchen Charm.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: March 22, 2020

We got Kitchen Charm as a wedding gift for ourselves. We went to a bridal expo, and we met the people there. They called us and asked us to come in for a show so they can talk to us and show us what they had. So, we went and met a couple at a hotel. They were interactive and they made the presentation funny. It was very interesting. The guy showed us how he cooked in it and how it has a vacuum seal. He cooked the chicken breast and even let it stand there a little longer in the pan, and it did not burn. The chicken cooked evenly and it tasted good, too. On a different pan, they cooked the mixed vegetables in it and they did not taste like each other -- the broccoli still tasted like broccoli and the carrots still tasted like carrots. So, they did not blend together. He also showed us how to easily clean it up. He had the different-sized pans that one can get on display.

We then ended up buying a whole lot. We got the pots and pans with the tops. We also got a knife set with the wood thing that it goes in, as well as a plate set and a glassware set. We opened it and went through it and everything, but we said we will save it until we get married and move in together. I have already been talking about it and I cannot wait to use it. It is good quality for the price, and you get a lifetime warranty. So, if it messed up, you can send it back in. But, I do not even think it is going to mess up because he cooked on it and it did not burn.

Original review: March 19, 2020

After the demonstration, we really liked the cookware from Kitchen Charm. But the thing that mainly got us to buy it was the vacation that they offered. We have the cookware for six months now and my fiance's favorite thing about it is the whistle. As for me, I like that it heats up really fast and that it cooks everything very evenly. But the person doing the demonstration was a bit more professional than I am, so when it comes to general food items, he had a bit more knowledge of how long to cook something. So, his might have turned out a bit better than what I could cook at all. Other than that, when I'm cooking meat items like chicken or steak, it will stick to the pan. I used an abrasive to take it off, and it's not bad, but I've had a little bit of a hard time with some of the cleanup. Still, I would tell others that I would recommend going to one of the demonstrations.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I went through a bridal show and from there I was contacted that I would win sort of a weekend getaway if I came in and listened to the sales pitch of Kitchen Charm's reps. At the time, my husband and I just moved into the house and we were still using the hand me down cookware that our parents gave us that were already 15 years old. But the biggest thing that led us to purchase from them was the demonstration that their rep did. She cooked chicken breast as an example and my husband eats 10 of those a week.

I have my Kitchen Charm cookware for less than a year now and I like the whistle aspect to it. I also like how quickly the pot heats up which really cuts down on the cooking time. The quality is okay as well but a lot of the pots are already stained. We run them through the dishwasher and during the demonstration, we were told that that was all we had to do to clean them. But they're still showing that stain and discoloration. So, I'm not sure if that's the stainless steel aspect and we might need a specific cleaner. Other than that, they still function perfectly. All in all, Kitchen Charm has made cooking a lot easier and a lot more convenient. We're also cooking more since we got their products and we use the small kind of skillet with the raised edges most frequently for almost everything we cook.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Kitchen Charm's representative did an in-person demonstration showing the product to its full capacity and working. It's always good when you can see what they're talking about. They also added freebies that came with it when you made the purchase. At the time, you could buy set one or set two, and I chose the one that included a steamer, a bake pan, a saute pan, a big pot, and a smaller pot steamer. I got a knife set as well. I have them for between four and six months now and the quality is great. But they are supposed to not stain at all and one of them is a little discolored. So I wanted to check with the company about that. Other than that, they're sturdy, heavy, and awesome.They have a 50-year warranty, which is an excellent warranty, and I'll definitely be using these pots forever. I'm not gonna buy any other ones and if I ever come into extra money, I would invest in some of their other kitchenware as well.

One of my favorite things is the no spill. I really like that when pouring water or soup or any sort of liquid content, the pot does not spill at all. It goes right into the cup or whatever you're pouring it into. The kitchenware maintains the heat very well, too. You can maneuver the handle without any problem, no matter how hot it is. But even after you turn the stove off, the food will stay warm for a long time as long as it's with the top on. I also like that it has a little whistle on top that lets you know when something is done or the water's boiling. And when you are storing it, the lid fits directly into the pot upside-down and you can stack the pots. Then, if you wanna hang the pot, the lid won't fall out of the pot either. So it's really nice. It's expensive but it's an investment.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Our Kitchen Charm cookware got a 50-year warranty and it will last a while because at the time we got it we had a baby on the way. Now, we have a two-week old. And the food was fantastic when the sales rep demoed the cookware. The quality is really good. It makes life a little easier cooking and heating things up. We’ve done pasta, vegetables, chicken and a bunch of side dishes with our Kitchen Charm and we like how quickly the cookware heats up.

Original review: May 19, 2020

My fiancé and I went to a wedding expo and we signed up for one of the dinners for two. It looked like Kitchen Charm has really good products. They had a demonstration and we liked it. So we went ahead. The product has a lifetime guarantee so even if it breaks or anything we can send it back and get another one. They're definitely worth everything that they're worth. They're nothing like you can buy in stores. It’s nice to have that newer and better-quality product.

The cleanup with Kitchen Charm is really easy. With all the other pots and pans you have to let it soak forever. But with this, you only have to let it soak for a minute, wipe it clean, give it a good little polish afterwards and it looks brand new. And one of the best things is it cooks vegetables really well, and so it makes prepping meals really easy.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I bought a set of pots and pans sometime last year and it genuinely is not worth the price tag. There's nothing particularly wrong with them, but the price is absolutely ridiculous for the product given. They don't heat evenly as was advertised which would've been nice on my tiny burners. They stain and aren't particularly the easiest things to clean off. You'd be better off buying cast-iron or buy a new set of copper pans every other year and you still wouldn't get close to this price. It's not worth it. Equivalent or better cookware can be found elsewhere for much cheaper.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I heard about Kitchen Charm through one of the bridal shows. We went to the showing after that, and it just seem like a pretty good quality product. We bought them before we were getting married and we have them in storage at the moment 'cause we're stilling with our parents. They cooked squash, which we don't like actually, but the way they did made it taste good. The lifetime guarantee made sense to have for a product like that.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Kitchen Charm has a 50-year warranty and the dishes were really good when it came to cooking. Getting it was a slightly difficult decision based on how much everything was, but we took the chance and we’re rather happy with it. It was worth the price. Everything cooks better and everything tastes better.

Kitchen Charm author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team