2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 22, 2020

We got Kitchen Charm as a wedding gift for ourselves. We went to a bridal expo, and we met the people there. They called us and asked us to come in for a show so they can talk to us and show us what they had. So, we went and met a couple at a hotel. They were interactive and they made the presentation funny. It was very interesting. The guy showed us how he cooked in it and how it has a vacuum seal. He cooked the chicken breast and even let it stand there a little longer in the pan, and it did not burn. The chicken cooked evenly and it tasted good, too. On a different pan, they cooked the mixed vegetables in it and they did not taste like each other -- the broccoli still tasted like broccoli and the carrots still tasted like carrots. So, they did not blend together. He also showed us how to easily clean it up. He had the different-sized pans that one can get on display.

We then ended up buying a whole lot. We got the pots and pans with the tops. We also got a knife set with the wood thing that it goes in, as well as a plate set and a glassware set. We opened it and went through it and everything, but we said we will save it until we get married and move in together. I have already been talking about it and I cannot wait to use it. It is good quality for the price, and you get a lifetime warranty. So, if it messed up, you can send it back in. But, I do not even think it is going to mess up because he cooked on it and it did not burn.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2020

After the demonstration, we really liked the cookware from Kitchen Charm. But the thing that mainly got us to buy it was the vacation that they offered. We have the cookware for six months now and my fiance's favorite thing about it is the whistle. As for me, I like that it heats up really fast and that it cooks everything very evenly. But the person doing the demonstration was a bit more professional than I am, so when it comes to general food items, he had a bit more knowledge of how long to cook something. So, his might have turned out a bit better than what I could cook at all. Other than that, when I'm cooking meat items like chicken or steak, it will stick to the pan. I used an abrasive to take it off, and it's not bad, but I've had a little bit of a hard time with some of the cleanup. Still, I would tell others that I would recommend going to one of the demonstrations.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Kitchen Charm's representative did an in-person demonstration showing the product to its full capacity and working. It's always good when you can see what they're talking about. They also added freebies that came with it when you made the purchase. At the time, you could buy set one or set two, and I chose the one that included a steamer, a bake pan, a saute pan, a big pot, and a smaller pot steamer. I got a knife set as well. I have them for between four and six months now and the quality is great. But they are supposed to not stain at all and one of them is a little discolored. So I wanted to check with the company about that. Other than that, they're sturdy, heavy, and awesome.They have a 50-year warranty, which is an excellent warranty, and I'll definitely be using these pots forever. I'm not gonna buy any other ones and if I ever come into extra money, I would invest in some of their other kitchenware as well.

One of my favorite things is the no spill. I really like that when pouring water or soup or any sort of liquid content, the pot does not spill at all. It goes right into the cup or whatever you're pouring it into. The kitchenware maintains the heat very well, too. You can maneuver the handle without any problem, no matter how hot it is. But even after you turn the stove off, the food will stay warm for a long time as long as it's with the top on. I also like that it has a little whistle on top that lets you know when something is done or the water's boiling. And when you are storing it, the lid fits directly into the pot upside-down and you can stack the pots. Then, if you wanna hang the pot, the lid won't fall out of the pot either. So it's really nice. It's expensive but it's an investment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We went to a wedding expo in Queens and there were a lot of distributors out there. Then we filled out and we won a package deal. The package included Kitchen Charm cookware and once you get the cookware, they would give you a trip and dinner for two. So, we took the whole package. The way the gentleman did the seminar impressed me. He explained the cookware, cooked in it and showed us all of the things that came with it. He did a lot of amazing things and my wife loved the cookware.

We've owned the cookware for four months now and though we haven't used all of the stuff that's in there yet, we used some and we find them satisfactory. I enjoyed the stuff that I've used and I like that they're made of tempered steel. They don't overcook the food or partially cook the food. They make everything just cook evenly. It's great and I am amazed at how effective and efficient the process is. I also like that when I clean the cookware, there is this appearance that is really amazing. I also like how it looks on my display where I have the cookware set up in my house. It really looks great and it's some good cookware. Plus, I like that we have the opportunity to return any item for a new product, if there's any damage. Being above 50 and having lived on my own since a teenager, I had a lot of potware, silverware and a lot of things, but this particular set is one of the best and highest quality of cookware I've ever had so far.

Original review: May 16, 2019

The Kitchen Charm products were well presented during the expo. They spoke to the needs of everyone in the audience. My biggest concern was how long it took to cook things. I don't use my pots and pans as much because it just takes too long. But the time with Kitchen Charm is amazing. So I love it. I like the fact that it whistles. I don't have to flip my chicken unless I just want to, or I'm just paranoid. Like I gotta get used to good cookware. You put in a pot, close it. If I heard a whistle, I could look at it and decide if I wanna cook it a little longer. And you save money when you cook every day. Also the main purpose that I purchased it was the quality. The quality is amazing. When people ask, "Where did you get these from?" I'm excited to share the quality because I haven't worked with pots or pans with that type of quality, and it's heavy.

The food is good. I just cooked a meal yesterday. My mom is in the town, and it was 15 seconds to get it in there. I made dirty rice, sausage, chicken, cabbage, and I baked some cookies and cake. The lifetime warranty was a great thing, especially when you're spending that type of money. And then the fact that there were like this discount. The only other thing with the pots and pans is I got cooking bowls. I also like that it came with a top, so I can store it. My Kitchen Charm is a lifelong, useful, quality product that saves time and delivers a great meal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: March 24, 2020

Kitchen Charm had a demonstration and just from that, it looked like it would be a pretty good product. My fiancée is a chef so she was interested in what the cookware was able to do in the demonstration. The cleanup looked good too. We got the cookware and it’s definitely heavy.

Original review: March 23, 2020

My wife and I went to a bridal show. Kitchen Charm sent us something in an email saying, if we come listen to a demonstration, there are some free gifts. So, we went and checked it out. We bought our cookware last fall and I really enjoy the pots and pans. They feel like they’re gonna last a long time, which is one of the things I love, the durability of it. I also like the look, the surgical stainless steel. But one of the first times we cooked vegetables in it, it stained the bottom and that has never come out. So, that’s a tough part where I wanted to keep it nice and pretty and it’s not. But that’s just cooking in general and it’s gonna happen. I’m very impressed with it overall. There is a large variety of pots and pans and it has good features like the whistle on top of the lid. It also cooks very evenly.

Original review: March 21, 2020

We did not have any pots and pans, and so we needed them. From the demonstration at the wedding expo, Kitchen Charm seemed like a good cookware, and everybody seemed like they had them for a long time. They said that cleanup is supposed to be easy too, that there should not be any burnt or sticky mess.

Original review: March 20, 2020

We needed quality pots and we figured that Kitchen Charm was a good place to get some. We have our cookware for less than a year and my favorite thing about it is using less water when we cook vegetables. I also like when it tells you when your boiling water is done and the little whistle thing is nice. But I don’t like how it doesn’t really wash as easily as I was expecting it to after the demo that I watched. It’s stained and it doesn't wash very well. Other than that, it's a really nice pot and as far as being non-stick, it is pretty good.

Original review: March 18, 2020

The couple we spoke with sounded informative. We want something that’s long-lasting versus something that’s short and sweet and cheap, so we figured getting Kitchen Charm makes sense. It’s easy to clean and very easy to stow away where they all basically fit into each almost. It takes much less space than other cookware we’ve used.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team