2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.2/5 (101 ratings)

About Kitchen Charm

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: April 16, 2021

I got Kitchen Charm pots and pans. We used them and I liked them. I had to adjust how high I put the stove because the cookware conducts really well. At first, I thought they were not working and I was just scorching everything onto the pan. But after I watched a couple of YouTube videos, I found that they operate a little bit differently than my normal pans. The cookware is washing pretty well too. But if you wash them and you don't dry them in a certain way or really well, they get water spots. It's not the worst thing in the world.

I texted the guy that did our presentation a couple of weeks ago to see how I could put the stuff on my registry. We get 20% off for life. I could not find a way to register for a registry account. The only thing I could find was the login to pay our bill but we already paid in full. The guy responded at first then he didn't get back to me. That's the only bad customer service I had and it's also been months. The only other thing about Kitchen Charm is the budget. But I understand why they are so expensive. I would tell somebody to really do their research and make sure that they like the cookware.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2021

My old lady went to a bridal show and filled out something with Kitchen Charm. Then supposedly, we won some stuff and we had to drive six hours to go pick it up. But we came to find out it was a catch. You don't have to buy anything for it but we sat through a little demonstration and I ended up buying the cookware. It’s a little frustrating that after the six hour drive for that, I ended up having to spend four grand.

But other than that, they did a really good job presenting the product. They cooked some chicken in a pot and it was pretty impressive that the true cook time versus the setting time was bewildering. I'm a sucker sometimes when I see stuff work and I jumped on it and bought it. I also liked that it didn't stick, but I've learned that that's not really the case most of the time. Everything sticks. But it's expected as it's not Teflon. The item is also overpriced. The quality is great but it's a lot of money even though they have a 50-year warranty on them. They would probably sell a lot more of it if the price wasn't so high and if it was sold in stores.

But I also understand the concept of nobody's going to pay that much for some kitchenware if they don't know how it works, because that truly is what the value of it is. The cost can't overcome what it is if they haven't seen it in action. So the demonstration is the only reason anyone would buy it. And the chicken was cooked for six minutes, then sat for another 15, and it was the juiciest dang chicken ever. So my kids ask me to cook that dang chicken in that one pot every single time even though I got eight of them. That's the only pot I really use.

The only downfall is the cleaning. The pots are miserable to clean if the food sticks on them, which tends to happen sometimes. You have to get a special cleaner and you have to scrub the hell out of it to get it off. They're not user-friendly when that is in them. But they didn't do that during the demo. The reps rinsed them out with water and I need that Corpus Christi water. Mine didn’t come clean like that even when I soaked it.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Before the pandemic, we signed up for a bunch of trade shows for weddings. And with COVID, they all got cancelled. However, we got a message that we were selected for a Kitchen Charm demo. We just had to sit through a presentation at a hotel. So, we decided to go. At the end of it, we decided to buy the package. We had a mismatch of kitchenware anyway, and we were looking to invest in something that would last us more long term versus some of the cheap options that are there. And during the demonstration, the gentleman mentioned the type of material that it was made out of that was something that interested my husband, being an engineer and knowing the quality of different materials.

The order process is simple. We did it there in person with the gentleman who presented the cookware to us. There were a couple of different options, and we chose the one that best suited us. He let us know that within this many days, we would receive the boxes of cookware. And that was exactly the timeframe that it came in. It was very simple. He even gave us his cell phone number in case there were issues, to give him a call. It was seamless.

We like the cookware. One thing we did not know until we started using it was that it said that you should give it two thorough cleans before using it. Otherwise, the outside could be stained just by using it once or twice. So, there were a couple of metal discolorations. It doesn't affect the actual cooking process. It's just aesthetic. Otherwise, it's great and it does what it said it would do. Everything that we were told was how it was.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I filled out a thing to go to a big bridal expo but COVID happened. I was emailed that there was going to be a smaller expo instead and we went to that. The kitchen Charm presentation was really nice. We liked the quality and longevity of the products. I bought my mom and dad plenty of sets of pots and pans and that I didn't want us to have to go through that.

With the cookware, we can steam vegetables on their own with the lid on then it whistles. I like cooking chicken using the cookware. There's also the fact that we can take our food with us and it's still warm when we get to the location. The cleanup is super easy too. When we're done, I put soapy water in it, let it soak for a bit then it wipes clean unless we burn something in there. For the most part, it wipes really clean. Aside from the cookware, I have their book. Kitchen Charm is worth the investment. Once we told people how much we paid, they were like, “Wow!” And I'm like, “No, you have to think of it like over years’ time, how many sets of cookware you've bought.” I would tell them about the quality and longevity of the products.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The presentation was not just a demonstration. The guy cooked there and did the whole nine yards. I got the 11 set and it came with the free knife set. I like it. It's easy to store. It's not light but the weight is good. Overall, it’s a good quality. Kitchen Charm really helped improve my cooking. The valve that they have is very helpful. It whistles when your food has reached the degree where it’s cooked, so you don’t overcook it. My food has more flavor in it, and I don’t overcook it no more. It's going good. I'm very happy with my purchase. But I don’t like that it still keeps residue on there. Even though I bought the special powder, it still has some stains left. I also used the one that came with the pot but it didn’t work. Then I bought another one off Amazon but it still doesn't leave them without the stains.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Yasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. One of the products that I highly recommend to remove reside stains, after washing, is Bar Keeper's Friend. You may find this product at your local grocery store.

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Department

Original review: May 28, 2021

We have the basic six-piece Kitchen Charm and we love the quality. We're very happy with it.

Original review: May 25, 2021

Kitchen Charm is great. We like the quality and the durability.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Our Kitchen Charm has been very efficient in my wife and I's cooking adventures since we've been married. We definitely like the frying pan and then the bigger cookware where she loves to make her pasta and spaghetti. The cleanup of the cookware is amazing. It doesn't scratch and food doesn't stick. I couldn't be more satisfied. Also, the knives we got are extra sharp. They cut clean through. My wife has always needed a cutting board so it was a win-win for me. I’m a firm believer in "You pay for what you get." So if you want quality, you have to pay for it. But I think our Kitchen Charm was reasonably priced for what we're getting and what it's been doing. I'm satisfied.

Original review: May 12, 2021

I like the knives of Kitchen Charm. They're of good quality. They're sharp too. But that's definitely what made it worth it for sure. The pans, I don't really care for. Everything I try to cook in them pretty much burns to them. Everything sticks to them. I've not had the greatest experience with them at all.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I like the cookware we purchased from Kitchen Charm. They're better than the pots and pans I had previously. The showing was a little bit more impressive than what I thought I brought home though. The salesman and the presenter did a very good job of making all the meals right at the show, but it didn't really translate to what the cookbook had. It's definitely good stuff. It's just the quickness and how the presenter did everything isn't what the cookbook has. So, it wasn't quite what was advertised during the show. He could have said, "Here are my tips. Here's how I do it. The cookbook will tell you to do it this way. Do it at this temperature and it will go a certain way." Other than that, the cookbook's fine and everything works the way it should.

Kitchen Charm author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team