2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.22/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Kitchen Charm's representative did an in-person demonstration showing the product to its full capacity and working. It's always good when you can see what they're talking about. They also added freebies that came with it when you made the purchase. At the time, you could buy set one or set two, and I chose the one that included a steamer, a bake pan, a saute pan, a big pot, and a smaller pot steamer. I got a knife set as well. I have them for between four and six months now and the quality is great. But they are supposed to not stain at all and one of them is a little discolored. So I wanted to check with the company about that. Other than that, they're sturdy, heavy, and awesome.They have a 50-year warranty, which is an excellent warranty, and I'll definitely be using these pots forever. I'm not gonna buy any other ones and if I ever come into extra money, I would invest in some of their other kitchenware as well.

One of my favorite things is the no spill. I really like that when pouring water or soup or any sort of liquid content, the pot does not spill at all. It goes right into the cup or whatever you're pouring it into. The kitchenware maintains the heat very well, too. You can maneuver the handle without any problem, no matter how hot it is. But even after you turn the stove off, the food will stay warm for a long time as long as it's with the top on. I also like that it has a little whistle on top that lets you know when something is done or the water's boiling. And when you are storing it, the lid fits directly into the pot upside-down and you can stack the pots. Then, if you wanna hang the pot, the lid won't fall out of the pot either. So it's really nice. It's expensive as well but it's an investment.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We went to a wedding expo in Queens and there were a lot of distributors out there. Then we filled out and we won a package deal. The package included Kitchen Charm cookware and once you get the cookware, they would give you a trip and dinner for two. So, we took the whole package. The way the gentleman did the seminar impressed me. He explained the cookware, cooked in it and showed us all of the things that came with it. He did a lot of amazing things and my wife loved the cookware.

We've owned the cookware for four months now and though we haven't used all of the stuff that's in there yet, we used some and we find them satisfactory. I enjoyed the stuff that I've used and I like that they're made of tempered steel. They don't overcook the food or partially cook the food. They make everything just cook evenly. It's great and I am amazed at how effective and efficient the process is. I also like that when I clean the cookware, there is this appearance that is really amazing. I also like how it looks on my display where I have the cookware set up in my house. It really looks great and it's some good cookware. Plus, I like that we have the opportunity to return any item for a new product, if there's any damage. Being above 50 and having lived on my own since a teenager, I had a lot of potware, silverware and a lot of things, but this particular set is one of the best and highest quality of cookware I've ever had so far.

Original review: May 16, 2019

The Kitchen Charm products were well presented during the expo. They spoke to the needs of everyone in the audience. My biggest concern was how long it took to cook things. I don't use my pots and pans as much because it just takes too long. But the time with Kitchen Charm is amazing. So I love it. I like the fact that it whistles. I don't have to flip my chicken unless I just want to, or I'm just paranoid. Like I gotta get used to good cookware. You put in a pot, close it. If I heard a whistle, I could look at it and decide if I wanna cook it a little longer. And you save money when you cook every day. Also the main purpose that I purchased it was the quality. The quality is amazing. When people ask, "Where did you get these from?" I'm excited to share the quality because I haven't worked with pots or pans with that type of quality, and it's heavy.

The food is good. I just cooked a meal yesterday. My mom is in the town, and it was 15 seconds to get it in there. I made dirty rice, sausage, chicken, cabbage, and I baked some cookies and cake. The lifetime warranty was a great thing, especially when you're spending that type of money. And then the fact that there were like this discount. The only other thing with the pots and pans is I got cooking bowls. I also like that it came with a top, so I can store it. My Kitchen Charm is a lifelong, useful, quality product that saves time and delivers a great meal.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My fiancée loves to cook and we got intrigued by all the shininess of the Kitchen Charm products. We also needed to invest in some good cookware, so we decided to purchase their products. The best thing about the cookware is how easy it is to clean up and for the most part. For me, I hate when the stuff gets stuck on there pretty tough, but with the Kitchen Charm, all you have to do is just add some warm water, then throw some baking soda in there and all the grease comes right out. They look almost brand new again. Everything cooks evenly in them too.

We love them and we use them a couple of times a week whenever we aren’t on the run and going out to eat. We use them most of the time whenever we are cooking at home. We have had a couple of friends over that we've shown the cookware, but whenever we told them how much we had paid for them, they got deterred by the price. We got selected to go to the seminar and what the guy did at the hotel to show us and the DVD or the video that they had us watch made sense when you break it down on how much money you could potentially save over the course of the year with using their stuff.

On other cookware, the stuff starts chipping away, so you gotta buy a new one, but with this, it is not gonna do that. So, over the course of time, it will end up saving you money and you don’t have to continue buying stuff. Everybody that we've shown the cookware to has been impressed by it. They like the sturdiness of it. It is heavy and durable, so they like it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve been trying to cook with Kitchen Charm and I’ve been experimenting. Some of the recipes call for cooking in various skillets. I bought the skillet set of three. But the lids do not have the whistle in them that you can open and close. So, I would have had liked to have had lids that fit on those, especially on the large one, like if I’m doing salmon. I also would like to have seen an extended recipe book because there are hints and nuggets of information in there. But you have to look for them. I would like to have done more.

I cooked an omelet with one teaspoon of oil and I’m only probably supposed to use a half. But I did all the meat and vegetables and like it said I threw in water and waited for the droplets to bounce around. And then, you can do your meat, and then add some vegetables and keep stirring them. It works perfectly. But it’s practice that makes perfect. And the same thing with the whistle on the vegetables. You can either use the big steamer, or you can just use one of the other pots and put the whistling lid on the top. But you have to be real careful. There is a difference between doing it on electric and gas.

The sales guy was really good to us. But I’ve never heard from him again, and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I would like to be able to talk to him and say, “Look, I did this and I wanna cook this. How would you do it?” And if he’s too busy, I hope there's a customer rep. If more people can understand what the cookwares are and utilize them more, the more they would have purchased. I have been using these pans to cook waterless. I’ve lost over 25 pounds. There’s just good things about this pans that I’d like to know more. There isn’t that personal contact. This is an investment in my kitchen. We’ve lost money by buying pans and using them in the past. I would like to have that personal contact, better cookbook, better DVD and a better website to get recipes off.

I wanted to buy two things. One for my son who just got married, and one for my daughter, and teach them, even if they just have to deal with vegetable. We’re older. We can afford to buy them a few pieces, and if my children likes it and shows interest in it, then I will help them. I have the phone number in the notebook, of a gal, and you can call her at corporate but she works part-time for other people, and works for the sales guy we dealt with. But that’s not the same as getting hold of somebody. After I called her a couple of times she just said, “Well, read the recipe book.” So I’m not calling her anymore. I’m really surprised that they sell things to people and they don’t invite them to another demonstration in case they wanna order something.

But the sales guy was very nice. He gave me the package where you can order the free wedding rings, and pay for the engraving as well as the glasses. When the kids came to get married, we took them out for dinner. My friend that owns the restaurant put them at their places, and they were shocked that here were these engraved glasses at their dinner place at the restaurant. They’re also using the rings because they’re in military, and the rings are smooth and don’t interfere with their job. They were absolutely thrilled.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I really like the pots and how quick they cooked the food. I enjoy the nice set that I have and the quality is pretty good.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

We’ve owned the pots and pans from Kitchen Charm for about five months and I like its usability. I can cook whatever I wanna cook and I like the bigger pans because it can hold a lot. I also bought knives and I enjoy them. They’re sharp, feel nice in your hand and well-balanced. The experience with Kitchen Charm has been a pleasure. The salespeople were knowledgeable and very polite. Plus, I like the items that I purchased. They’re good and high-quality for what I got.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

The pans from Kitchen Charm are fantastic. I don’t even use my old pans anymore because the pans we got from there are so much better in terms of quality, weight and how easy to clean them. I have no complaints. I got them as part of a sales pitch. My fiancée went to a bridal show where we were given brochures. To get some stuff, we had to go to the showing and the showing was about the cookware, and while we were there, we decided to buy them. We’ve had it since October 14th. We got a knife set but they were a little over-exaggerated. They were nice knives but they were not worth the price.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I never wanted them from the beginning. If I could trade them for a 2010 Chevrolet Impala... I could have bought a car for that price. My wife wanted Kitchen Charm so bad but I don’t think she cooks enough for me to have these pots at that price. So, I'm thinking the little Walmart pots I have at home is good enough. I've called five times to return those Kitchen Charm cookware and they won't take them back. They told me no five times. They said I got three days to return them. If not, I'm stuck with them for life. I don’t wanna mess with my credit ‘cause it's in my name.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We purchased a whole Kitchen Charm set. It came with a few pots and pans, a bowl set and a knives set. The quality is good, but it's a little harder to clean off than we expected. It does stain easily too. One of the biggest factors and selling points is that you don't really need to use much oil and it's really nonstick. But that doesn't seem to be the case. In our mind, it works about the same as the normal pan that we had with that, which was a little disappointing. We have tried the different tips like all the extra cleaning steps which are things that are more than you have to do for a regular pot. So we said, "Why should we have to do all that more when we spend more money on these?" But when it comes to cooking, it gets the job done.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team