2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: May 29, 2020

Kitchen Charm's salesman gave a lot of awesome information about nonstick pans which my fiancée and I ended up fact-checking. They told us about how long nonstick pans actually last versus what companies say on the pans. They also told us who owns all the cookware companies and other products that are made alongside the nonstick coating of pans. We also looked at what nonstick coating can do to a human body. We found all the information very true. At the ended of his presentation, I wanted to go home and toss out every pan we owned. We were more than happy to purchase some nice cookware from Kitchen Charm. It was very nice to have some for when we move in and got our own place together.

Kitchen Charm's cookware has been absolutely fantastic. We always had a problem with cooking chicken and now, chicken has been what we've been making the most of because it's so simple in our Kitchen Charm pan. We just toss it all in, put the cap on and all of a sudden we hear the tea kettle going off. We walk right up to the pan and dinner is ready to go. It makes cooking for me and my fiancée so much easier.

Plus, the cleanup is fantastic. We just fill the cookware with water, eat, come back and rinse it out. Then it would be completely clean and good to go. ’m already planning on purchasing more of the sets from Kitchen Charm. If we had any friends who want cookware or have the money to purchase stuff like this, I would absolutely recommend it. The pans are phenomenal. I wish I could find them in more places than just Kitchen Charm's website though. Regardless, we definitely made the right choice getting Kitchen Charm.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2020

We went through a wedding expo and won a raffle. When we went to claim the prizes, there was a salesman there who tried to sell us some stuff. We needed new pots and pans anyway, so we figured we’d kill two birds with one stone. We listened to the meeting and he had a lot of really good points about the product and about how non-stick was just really dangerous once it starts to scratch, and how the surgical stainless steel perfectly conducts heat. There were no hotspots on it and it was just warm throughout the pan, unlike the other pots and pans we use where only certain parts would get hotter. The whistling feature on the top of the pans was also pretty awesome. Moreover, they gave us a couple of extra gifts so we had more incentives to buy the pots and pans. We ended up buying stuff.

Cleaning them was the most difficult part. It was not as easy as we thought it would be. But cooking-wise, it lives up to the hype and we have no complaints. They're not inexpensive pots and pans, but if you could afford it, go for it. Getting them was a good investment because they came with a 50-year warranty. If anything ever damages it, we know it’s under warranty.

Original review: March 22, 2020

We got Kitchen Charm as a wedding gift for ourselves. We went to a bridal expo, and we met the people there. They called us and asked us to come in for a show so they can talk to us and show us what they had. So, we went and met a couple at a hotel. They were interactive and they made the presentation funny. It was very interesting. The guy showed us how he cooked in it and how it has a vacuum seal. He cooked the chicken breast and even let it stand there a little longer in the pan, and it did not burn. The chicken cooked evenly and it tasted good, too. On a different pan, they cooked the mixed vegetables in it and they did not taste like each other -- the broccoli still tasted like broccoli and the carrots still tasted like carrots. So, they did not blend together. He also showed us how to easily clean it up. He had the different-sized pans that one can get on display.

We then ended up buying a whole lot. We got the pots and pans with the tops. We also got a knife set with the wood thing that it goes in, as well as a plate set and a glassware set. We opened it and went through it and everything, but we said we will save it until we get married and move in together. I have already been talking about it and I cannot wait to use it. It is good quality for the price, and you get a lifetime warranty. So, if it messed up, you can send it back in. But, I do not even think it is going to mess up because he cooked on it and it did not burn.

Original review: March 19, 2020

After the demonstration, we really liked the cookware from Kitchen Charm. But the thing that mainly got us to buy it was the vacation that they offered. We have the cookware for six months now and my fiance's favorite thing about it is the whistle. As for me, I like that it heats up really fast and that it cooks everything very evenly. But the person doing the demonstration was a bit more professional than I am, so when it comes to general food items, he had a bit more knowledge of how long to cook something. So, his might have turned out a bit better than what I could cook at all. Other than that, when I'm cooking meat items like chicken or steak, it will stick to the pan. I used an abrasive to take it off, and it's not bad, but I've had a little bit of a hard time with some of the cleanup. Still, I would tell others that I would recommend going to one of the demonstrations.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Purchasing Kitchen Charm was more the overall investment, that I was not going to have to buy anymore for a very long time. I love the quality, that it is healthy eating and that I do not worry about carcinogens coming in with my food that I'm feeding my family. I bought the whole set with the knives included. I prefer the knives. I'm a little disappointed with the cookware because even after my first time using it, there was discoloration. So even after reading all the instructions, where it says it uses this kind of temperature or this kind of product and how to clean it, it seem like that did not really matter. It was still getting discolored. I have good cleaning ware to get that off but it is not completely off.

When they demonstrated it, the guy said he has had it for over 12 years and it was beautiful. It looked brand new. Mine did not look brand new anymore after the first time using it, and I have to work hard to clean it. It also took me a very long time to even figure out who my distributor was because the number that they provided was not accurate. So, I ended up calling Kitchen Charm directly and, somehow, they found a fax number. I eventually got the person's information, but only after a very long time. Nevertheless, I love the product. It works amazing and I use it everyday.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I liked the Kitchen Charm representative that was there at the bridal event that we went to. With their personalities and the atmosphere, they made the cookware to be something that I wanted to purchase. It gets the job done and it's definitely worth every penny. Other than the price, I'm happy with the quality of it. The warranty is a big plus too.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I filled out a thing to go to a big bridal expo but COVID happened. I was emailed that there was going to be a smaller expo instead and we went to that. The kitchen Charm presentation was really nice. We liked the quality and longevity of the products. I bought my mom and dad plenty of sets of pots and pans and that I didn't want us to have to go through that.

With the cookware, we can steam vegetables on their own with the lid on then it whistles. I like cooking chicken using the cookware. There's also the fact that we can take our food with us and it's still warm when we get to the location. The cleanup is super easy too. When we're done, I put soapy water in it, let it soak for a bit then it wipes clean unless we burn something in there. For the most part, it wipes really clean. Aside from the cookware, I have their book. Kitchen Charm is worth the investment. Once we told people how much we paid, they were like, “Wow!” And I'm like, “No, you have to think of it like over years’ time, how many sets of cookware you've bought.” I would tell them about the quality and longevity of the products.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

We were told that we won a raffle so we went to the bridal show to see what we won. The people there were talking to us about the kitchenware. What made me kinda get it was whenever he cooked the food, it actually tasted really good. The process that he said that the cookware used was different from what I was used to. That took a little bit of getting used to but I liked overall how the cookware worked in theory when the guy was explaining it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

The Kitchen Charm cookware heats up fast and when you have a lot of time in the kitchen, that’s a good reason to buy it. But the 50-year warranty was the number one reason. If it breaks, then turn it in. The cookware is a quality item and I like that you can put them in the dishwasher. They scratch up easily though when you’re using one of the scrubbers.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

We just bought a house and we needed kitchenware, and Kitchen Charm was within our price range for a set. I like the look of it because it matches our kitchen and it has the little nozzle that lets you know when the pressure has built up. We can walk away from it and know when it’s ready. We got the baking set, the knife set and the nesting bowls too. Everything cleans very well and has great quality except one pan. It’s all brown on the inside and no matter what we do, it does not get clean. But everything else is in perfect condition. We have no problems with cooking with it. It retains heat well.

Kitchen Charm author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team