2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.17/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Purchasing Kitchen Charm was more the overall investment, that I was not going to have to buy anymore for a very long time. I love the quality, that it is healthy eating and that I do not worry about carcinogens coming in with my food that I'm feeding my family. I bought the whole set with the knives included. I prefer the knives. I'm a little disappointed with the cookware because even after my first time using it, there was discoloration. So even after reading all the instructions, where it says it uses this kind of temperature or this kind of product and how to clean it, it seem like that did not really matter. It was still getting discolored. I have good cleaning ware to get that off but it is not completely off.

When they demonstrated it, the guy said he has had it for over 12 years and it was beautiful. It looked brand new. Mine did not look brand new anymore after the first time using it, and I have to work hard to clean it. It also took me a very long time to even figure out who my distributor was because the number that they provided was not accurate. So, I ended up calling Kitchen Charm directly and, somehow, they found a fax number. I eventually got the person's information, but only after a very long time. Nevertheless, I love the product. It works amazing and I use it everyday.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I went through a bridal show and from there I was contacted that I would win sort of a weekend getaway if I came in and listened to the sales pitch of Kitchen Charm's reps. At the time, my husband and I just moved into the house and we were still using the hand me down cookware that our parents gave us that were already 15 years old. But the biggest thing that led us to purchase from them was the demonstration that their rep did. She cooked chicken breast as an example and my husband eats 10 of those a week.

I have my Kitchen Charm cookware for less than a year now and I like the whistle aspect to it. I also like how quickly the pot heats up which really cuts down on the cooking time. The quality is okay as well but a lot of the pots are already stained. We run them through the dishwasher and during the demonstration, we were told that that was all we had to do to clean them. But they're still showing that stain and discoloration. So, I'm not sure if that's the stainless steel aspect and we might need a specific cleaner. Other than that, they still function perfectly. All in all, Kitchen Charm has made cooking a lot easier and a lot more convenient. We're also cooking more since we got their products and we use the small kind of skillet with the raised edges most frequently for almost everything we cook.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Kitchen Charm's representative did an in-person demonstration showing the product to its full capacity and working. It's always good when you can see what they're talking about. They also added freebies that came with it when you made the purchase. At the time, you could buy set one or set two, and I chose the one that included a steamer, a bake pan, a saute pan, a big pot, and a smaller pot steamer. I got a knife set as well. I have them for between four and six months now and the quality is great. But they are supposed to not stain at all and one of them is a little discolored. So I wanted to check with the company about that. Other than that, they're sturdy, heavy, and awesome.They have a 50-year warranty, which is an excellent warranty, and I'll definitely be using these pots forever. I'm not gonna buy any other ones and if I ever come into extra money, I would invest in some of their other kitchenware as well.

One of my favorite things is the no spill. I really like that when pouring water or soup or any sort of liquid content, the pot does not spill at all. It goes right into the cup or whatever you're pouring it into. The kitchenware maintains the heat very well, too. You can maneuver the handle without any problem, no matter how hot it is. But even after you turn the stove off, the food will stay warm for a long time as long as it's with the top on. I also like that it has a little whistle on top that lets you know when something is done or the water's boiling. And when you are storing it, the lid fits directly into the pot upside-down and you can stack the pots. Then, if you wanna hang the pot, the lid won't fall out of the pot either. So it's really nice. It's expensive as well but it's an investment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We went to a wedding expo in Queens and there were a lot of distributors out there. Then we filled out and we won a package deal. The package included Kitchen Charm cookware and once you get the cookware, they would give you a trip and dinner for two. So, we took the whole package. The way the gentleman did the seminar impressed me. He explained the cookware, cooked in it and showed us all of the things that came with it. He did a lot of amazing things and my wife loved the cookware.

We've owned the cookware for four months now and though we haven't used all of the stuff that's in there yet, we used some and we find them satisfactory. I enjoyed the stuff that I've used and I like that they're made of tempered steel. They don't overcook the food or partially cook the food. They make everything just cook evenly. It's great and I am amazed at how effective and efficient the process is. I also like that when I clean the cookware, there is this appearance that is really amazing. I also like how it looks on my display where I have the cookware set up in my house. It really looks great and it's some good cookware. Plus, I like that we have the opportunity to return any item for a new product, if there's any damage. Being above 50 and having lived on my own since a teenager, I had a lot of potware, silverware and a lot of things, but this particular set is one of the best and highest quality of cookware I've ever had so far.

Original review: May 16, 2019

The Kitchen Charm products were well presented during the expo. They spoke to the needs of everyone in the audience. My biggest concern was how long it took to cook things. I don't use my pots and pans as much because it just takes too long. But the time with Kitchen Charm is amazing. So I love it. I like the fact that it whistles. I don't have to flip my chicken unless I just want to, or I'm just paranoid. Like I gotta get used to good cookware. You put in a pot, close it. If I heard a whistle, I could look at it and decide if I wanna cook it a little longer. And you save money when you cook every day. Also the main purpose that I purchased it was the quality. The quality is amazing. When people ask, "Where did you get these from?" I'm excited to share the quality because I haven't worked with pots or pans with that type of quality, and it's heavy.

The food is good. I just cooked a meal yesterday. My mom is in the town, and it was 15 seconds to get it in there. I made dirty rice, sausage, chicken, cabbage, and I baked some cookies and cake. The lifetime warranty was a great thing, especially when you're spending that type of money. And then the fact that there were like this discount. The only other thing with the pots and pans is I got cooking bowls. I also like that it came with a top, so I can store it. My Kitchen Charm is a lifelong, useful, quality product that saves time and delivers a great meal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

My fiance and I went to a wedding expo and found Kitchen Charm. The cookware has been durable and easy to clean.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

The knives are amazing. They’re strong knives. The pots were supposed to be non-stick, but some of them stick a little bit. But other than that, they’re good. They heat pretty good. It was a good deal, plus they’re a good amount of pots and the knives. I like them.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

We went to a bridal show to get our prize package. And then my fiance, the one who cooks in the house, decided that since we were going to get married, we should invest in something more solid and secure. Then we fell in-love with the ease and secureness of what Kitchen Charm has. I like that even if I set the cookware on fire, it is still good to use. We also have the metal utensil thing. The knife is so sharp and easy to cut with that using it is like cutting butter -- it is so smooth. We love it. Clean-up is super easy, too.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

From what I’ve seen so far, the Kitchen Charm's quality is good. I had kind of a rough start and burnt some food, which was a struggle to get out for a while. I tried different brushes and scraped the bottom a little it, but nothing major. I wish I used it more. It was a little more difficult than I thought to get the temperature down. The first few times I used it, I had the temperature too high. It seemed a lot easier during the demonstration at the bridal show. But then again, I don’t do a whole lot of cooking myself, so it’s kind of a learning curve. I don’t really understand the whistle too much. I don’t get when that goes off or if I’m supposed to have the top on, or halfway on. I don’t understand the process.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

My fiancée came across with someone that sells Kitchen Charm, and she made contact with one of the distributors at a wedding show. They had a good presentation, and it was convincing with how quick they showed the live demonstration. They cooked up some chickens and carrots. It seemed to fit our lifestyle to be able to cook that much quicker because we are always on the go. I like how much it thoroughly cooks it through, and that it whistles whenever it is ready. It is a high-quality product. However, it is also very expensive. The interest rate is high. I pay more than $70 a month, but it’s slow going and I didn’t realize how much it was going to be in interest.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team