2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.2/5 (110 ratings)

About Kitchen Charm

Kitchen Charm is a network marketing company known for its cookware. Its products have ergonomic, Sure Grip handles for comfort, vapor-sealed covers to maintain nutrients and a Redi-Temp valve that ensures proper temperatures. It’s oven- and induction-capable and easy to clean with soap, water and a sponge. Kitchen Charm also carries a range of dinnerware, cutlery and air and water filtration systems. Live demonstrations and pricing are available through independent distributors.

Pros

• 50-year warranty
  • Waterless, greaseless cooking
  • Ergonomic handles for easy grip
  • Even heat distribution for quick meals

Cons

• Pricing not available on the website
  • Products not sold in stores
  • Must buy through independent distributors

Bottom Line

Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, and its cookware employs a low-moisture cooking method for faster, healthier meals. Pricing and purchase are available only through independent distributors.

Top Kitchen Charm Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Our Kitchen Charm has been very efficient in my wife and I's cooking adventures since we've been married. ... The cleanup of the cookware is amazing. It doesn't scratch and food d...

Verified

I purchased the 11-piece Kitchen Charm pan set. It's really great. I love them. I like the waterless, greaseless cooking where I don't have to use water or grease to cook my food ...

What is Kitchen Charm?

Kitchen Charm is a company with a wide range of products for home cooks. Its offerings consist of stainless steel cookware, cutlery, dinnerware sets and kitchen accessories like blenders and bakeware. It also offers three different water filters — two for drinking water and one for the shower — and a compact air purifier.

How does Kitchen Charm cookware work?

Kitchen Charm cookware uses a low-moisture cooking method to limit water and grease. This method helps maintain nutrients and can lower the calorie count in meals by avoiding the added oils and fats used in traditional cooking. The Sure Grip handles are ergonomic for comfort, and the vapor-sealed covers and Redi-Temp valve seal in nutrients and flavors and let you know when cooking temperatures reach 180 degrees Fahrenheit.

Kitchen Charm cookware prices

Though you can see Kitchen Charm’s products on its website, the company doesn’t provide any pricing information online. To obtain cost info, you’ll need to reach out to an independent distributor that sells Kitchen Charm products.

Kitchen Charm FAQ

Where can I buy Kitchen Charm cookware?
Kitchen Charm products are available through independent distributors. You can’t buy its products online, and it doesn’t have its own brick-and-mortar shop to buy from.
Does Kitchen Charm offer a warranty?
Yes, Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, which covers issues related to normal household use (not neglect, improper assembly, etc.).
What products does Kitchen Charm offer?
Kitchen Charm offers cookware, dinnerware, kitchen accessories and cutlery, as well as water and air filtration systems.
Where is Kitchen Charm headquartered?
Kitchen Charm headquarters are located in Madison, Wisconsin.

Is Kitchen Charm a good cookware brand?

Kitchen Charm products have some features that may appeal to the health-conscious consumer, and they come with a 50-year warranty that covers normal household use. Pricing isn’t available on the website, however, and you have to buy through an independent distributor.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

During the presentation, one of the biggest things that the rep showed off was cooking chicken in a sauté pan without adding any oil and just using the natural juices off of the vegetables and the chicken and having them not stick. A lot of times we either end up over-marinating meat or just drowning it in oil to try to get it to not stick. So, that was a huge selling point for me. And since I'm the one that does the majority of the cooking, I thought it would be really useful. So far, we've been doing a lot of venison and a lot of elk on our Kitchen Charm cookware. We also steam and roast trout with vegetables, at least when it's in season around here. I'm more than happy with the items I purchased from Kitchen Charm. They're incredibly durable and it doesn't take a whole lot of time to get them to heat up.

But we still use our little sauce pan because there wasn't one with the kit and that is the only thing that we have left that isn't from Kitchen Charm. Everything else has been great. The knives held up well and my wife has an easier time with cleaning the mixing bowls than traditional “go to Walmart, buy the pack" type of thing. I've also got a background in metallurgy and I know that as far as the type of steel that’s used on them versus what you get at any of the big box stores, the one from Kitchen Charm have a less porous steel, which means you have less grime having the ability to stick into the steel. We also have the deep bowls that make things a lot easier, especially with the rubberized base on them because if she's mixing, she doesn't have to worry about going too fast or too hard and throwing them off of the table.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2021

People cooked us some food using Kitchen Charm and my fiancée and I were really impressed with different things. We liked what they did and everything that they demonstrated. We bought the cookware and it works really great. The only time that I had issues was when I didn't read and follow the directions prior to using the cookware. When I do what it told me to do, everything comes out great. I love salmon and when I follow the directions, the salmon comes out perfectly. We also like cooking our vegetables in the cookware. There was a learning curve with the cookware. If you leave the lid on then it's still cooking. You need to pull the lid off before the food is quite done if you're not gonna eat it immediately. If you take the lid off, the cookware loses all its heat and cools down really quickly. Once we learned that, we didn't have any issues.

Everything we bought was the good stuff but we’re still paying for it, which is a problem. When I signed the paperwork, I didn't like the interest rate and payment plan so they’ll be paid off early. But I knew what I was getting into when I signed it so it wasn't like I was scammed. On the whole, I'm really glad that we did Kitchen Charm. We won't ever have to buy any more pots and pans. If you're willing to follow the instruction then it works as advertised. The clean-up would be easy too. But if you don't follow instructions and you burn something on the pan, it would be hard.

If you do burn something, put some soap and water in it and bring it to a boil really fast. It comes off easier. If you use brushes, the clean-up is very easy. When you use the cookware, it gets this iridescent coloring to the bottom of it. You would think it was dirty but it's not. That's just what happens when you cook in the cookware. If you polish it with silver polish then wash it, it would look brand new again.

Original review: April 16, 2021

I got Kitchen Charm pots and pans. We used them and I liked them. I had to adjust how high I put the stove because the cookware conducts really well. At first, I thought they were not working and I was just scorching everything onto the pan. But after I watched a couple of YouTube videos, I found that they operate a little bit differently than my normal pans. The cookware is washing pretty well too. But if you wash them and you don't dry them in a certain way or really well, they get water spots. It's not the worst thing in the world.

I texted the guy that did our presentation a couple of weeks ago to see how I could put the stuff on my registry. We get 20% off for life. I could not find a way to register for a registry account. The only thing I could find was the login to pay our bill but we already paid in full. The guy responded at first then he didn't get back to me. That's the only bad customer service I had and it's also been months. The only other thing about Kitchen Charm is the budget. But I understand why they are so expensive. I would tell somebody to really do their research and make sure that they like the cookware.

Original review: April 5, 2021

My old lady went to a bridal show and filled out something with Kitchen Charm. Then supposedly, we won some stuff and we had to drive six hours to go pick it up. But we came to find out it was a catch. You don't have to buy anything for it but we sat through a little demonstration and I ended up buying the cookware. It’s a little frustrating that after the six hour drive for that, I ended up having to spend four grand.

But other than that, they did a really good job presenting the product. They cooked some chicken in a pot and it was pretty impressive that the true cook time versus the setting time was bewildering. I'm a sucker sometimes when I see stuff work and I jumped on it and bought it. I also liked that it didn't stick, but I've learned that that's not really the case most of the time. Everything sticks. But it's expected as it's not Teflon. The item is also overpriced. The quality is great but it's a lot of money even though they have a 50-year warranty on them. They would probably sell a lot more of it if the price wasn't so high and if it was sold in stores.

But I also understand the concept of nobody's going to pay that much for some kitchenware if they don't know how it works, because that truly is what the value of it is. The cost can't overcome what it is if they haven't seen it in action. So the demonstration is the only reason anyone would buy it. And the chicken was cooked for six minutes, then sat for another 15, and it was the juiciest dang chicken ever. So my kids ask me to cook that dang chicken in that one pot every single time even though I got eight of them. That's the only pot I really use.

The only downfall is the cleaning. The pots are miserable to clean if the food sticks on them, which tends to happen sometimes. You have to get a special cleaner and you have to scrub the hell out of it to get it off. They're not user-friendly when that is in them. But they didn't do that during the demo. The reps rinsed them out with water and I need that Corpus Christi water. Mine didn’t come clean like that even when I soaked it.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Before the pandemic, we signed up for a bunch of trade shows for weddings. And with COVID, they all got cancelled. However, we got a message that we were selected for a Kitchen Charm demo. We just had to sit through a presentation at a hotel. So, we decided to go. At the end of it, we decided to buy the package. We had a mismatch of kitchenware anyway, and we were looking to invest in something that would last us more long term versus some of the cheap options that are there. And during the demonstration, the gentleman mentioned the type of material that it was made out of that was something that interested my husband, being an engineer and knowing the quality of different materials.

The order process is simple. We did it there in person with the gentleman who presented the cookware to us. There were a couple of different options, and we chose the one that best suited us. He let us know that within this many days, we would receive the boxes of cookware. And that was exactly the timeframe that it came in. It was very simple. He even gave us his cell phone number in case there were issues, to give him a call. It was seamless.

We like the cookware. One thing we did not know until we started using it was that it said that you should give it two thorough cleans before using it. Otherwise, the outside could be stained just by using it once or twice. So, there were a couple of metal discolorations. It doesn't affect the actual cooking process. It's just aesthetic. Otherwise, it's great and it does what it said it would do. Everything that we were told was how it was.

Original review: July 22, 2021

The presentation was very nicely done and I liked the people who did it as well as the team work. I got a set of pots, spatulas, silicone spatulas, stainless-steel spatula, the knife set and the cutlery block. I love the quality, the weight and the way everything looks. It accentuates my kitchen. It took a while before Kitchen Charm started taking their payment and I was questioning what was going on with that. But after the payment started, I was cool. Everything’s good. I'm happy with my set and the overall experience.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I purchased a new kitchen set of pots and pans and everything sticks to the pans. But the cookware is easy to store and nice. Everything goes together.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I would like to reach you directly to provide tips and ideas on how to avoid your food sticking. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT).

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Department

Original review: July 8, 2021

We're used to running a lot of our stuff really hot, so when we first started using Kitchen Charm, things were sticking because we weren't used to the temperature-wise. Now, we've kind of gotten the hang of it a little bit better. It's a little bit easier to cook with it and clean it. It's definitely worth it and it's something to get used to too.

Original review: July 7, 2021

The salesman that I worked with was a very good dude. I bought a six-piece cookware set from Kitchen Charm and I haven't even used them yet because me and my fiancée just bought a house. But I can tell good from bad. At the seminar, the rep cooked food for us and it was good.

Original review: June 26, 2021

The entire design could be improved. People talked about how one would need to cook differently in order to use the Kitchen Charm cookware. But just in general, even when cooking using that style, the learning curve is pretty high. But even when cooking like that, it makes a much bigger mess than if using just a normal nonstick ceramic pan. The $20 cookware from King Soopers is better. If you attend one of the events, when you purchase the cookware, the other offers, like the trips and stuff that they use as incentives are very difficult to use. So, when you sign up for them or you try to use the code, it's not like you can just book and then they cover those expenses. You have to wait 7 to 14 days before a travel agent will get with you. Then you have to select two different times that you're available to travel and they'll tell you which one of those two you're going to be allowed to go. It isn't quite as cut-and-dry as they make it sound in their performance.

Kitchen Charm Company Information