toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Christian, Thank you for your review of Kitchen Charm cookware and knives. We're so happy that your fiancé loves the knives and that you like the ease of cooking with Kitchen Charm.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

We needed new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm's offer seemed really reasonable. Their products seemed very high quality so we purchased their cookware. We got three pans total, along with the covers, a strainer, as well as the knife set. My fiancée loves their knives considering she's very picky about her knives. We liked how their cookware is easy to use. We just put the food in and we don't have to worry about it until it starts sounding. It's really convenient.

Kitchen Charm

Adriana, We are so pleased that you love your Kitchen Charm cookware, that's what this is all about. Your enthusiasm is just what we like to hear because you have mastered the use of our cookware. Enjoy because life is delicious.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 3, 2017

Kitchen Charm offered a free trip. We decided to do it and then went and saw the show. We enjoyed the show of what they had to offer. We've had our cookware for four months now. We like to use the pan. We love the way that our food is cooked if our meal is cooked in it. First, we had a difficult time cleaning them because they're stainless steel. But now that we've figured out how to clean them, they're very nice to use. We love our cookware from Kitchen Charm. We haven't had any issues, and so far, they've been up to par of what we were advised, so we really enjoy our pots and pans and have recommended them to our friends.

I was very impressed for how the show went and how great the food tasted. I really loved it and I love the cookware that was being sold. I am so excited to get the cookware for our home because I know once I get it that I won't be using any other cookware. Thank you for a amazing presentation and I hope to see you again.

It's been four months since I purchased a pan from Kitchen Charm. The pitch that I could cook without oil and it cooks fast was definitely what sold me. I liked that it appears to be a really nice pan. Also, I like the way it cooks things. For example if I cook chicken, it's still moist and juicy after cooking. The product is well-made and I've been satisfied with it.

We really enjoyed the presentation that Dennis put on for us tonight. He was very well educated on the product and had humor with it too. We did buy a cookware set and are excited for it to come. He really knows this product and appears passionate about it as well!

I liked Kitchen Charm's products so I decided to purchase their cookware. I like that it is stainless steel with excellent quality. It’s been a great experience. I really enjoy their cookware.

Kitchen Charm called me and I went to one of their seminars wherein their rep did really good. He was persuading everyone to buy the whole set, but they're a little expensive. I decided to test it out so I bought two of them. So far, my experience has been good and their quality was okay. However, I found that a lot food gets stuck there. When their rep cooked the chicken, that didn't happen. He showed it to us and he just wiped it off. He’s very convincing while he’s showing it to us and I don’t know if I'm using them wrong. The pan has to be soaked first in less than a minute and it’ll come off. The pan also discolors but he said that’s normal. It got scratched up right at the bottom from being on the stove but I guess that’s normal, too. Nonetheless, I'm glad that I didn’t get the whole set. If I have to make pancakes or bacon, I use my other pot that doesn’t stick. It's my backup pan.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

I like the even cooking of my Kitchen Charm cookware and its overall quality is perfect.

My wife told me about some certain expo for wedding planning and we happened to find out that there was a talk about Kitchen Charm and some incentives so we went there and listened. We ended up liking it so we invested into that. I'm a big believer of products that are gonna last forever. It's expensive but I like that stuff. It's a good sale and definitely, it's a lot of help in cooking. I like that I can leave it unattended and it'll let me know when it's at the ideal temperature with the whistle. I will just close the whistle then put in low temperature to keep it cooking or to turn it off and that's really nice.

However, we have some issues with certain ones in cleaning. We just let some water over for the stain to be removed. It's very hard to cook in those with the eggs but the other food, it's great. We can clean up very fast with the other meat, sausage or vegetables. My wife and I have been cooking and the food is coming out very nice with it. I would recommend it.

I found out about this product because I "won" a bridal package during a February bridal shower in Michigan. I was excited because I never "win" stuff. I dragged my fiancé along to the demonstration and we both enjoyed the demonstration. The gifts (rings and etched wine glasses) are a little on the cheap side but whatever. We, also, won a trip which is probably the best part; although some of the reviews of the resorts have me a bit worried. Other than the prizes that we won, we did decide to purchase the cookware set as we thought it would be a great investment as newlyweds. My biggest gripe with all of this is when the salesman, Scott, was going over the paperwork and I gave him my SSN#, I specifically asked what type of inquiry this would be. He assured me it would be a soft inquiry and they don't do hard inquiries. Well, Scott must have been anxious for a sale because I thought naively maybe oh ok that's good.

Two days later, bam there's a hard hit on my credit score. It didn't impact my score greatly, but not having a hard inquiry (we want to buy a house) sounded like music to our ears. When the representative from Kitchen Charm called to confirm my order, she stated "Oh, I'm sorry. He should have said that. Unfortunately, we can't issue credit back". I was lost on what she meant by issue credit back. I just wanted to be sold a product without false sales pitches. Anywho, I guess I will see how much I like the products once I have them. But so far I'm not happy with their say anything approach to get you to purchase.

I've had Kitchen Charm for a few months now and I like that it's easy to clean-up. The overall quality is pretty good as well.

The rep who did the cooking demo made chicken at the show. It was really good that he didn't have to touch it the entire time it was in there. There was no oil, but it was super moist. He always said that you could even put different flavors on each breast and they would not taste like each other. And then he made broccoli and carrots steamed with very little water, and cooked an egg in it. I like that it's a healthy way of cooking. I also like Kitchen Charm's lifetime warranty because all the pots and pans I have used in the past always had something happen to them.

Kitchen Charm sounded like a quality product. I like how easy it is to cook with although it's a little more difficult to clean up because they do it a specific way. I just have my fiancé do it. But other than that, it's so great and I'm loving it.

Kitchen Charm's items have pretty strong quality and their timer thing sold me on it.

Every feature on the Kitchen Charm's cookware is pretty good and the person that helped us gave us a good price. I would recommend them.

My wife kept Kitchen Charm as a present. Then I've decided to purchase from them because of their name. We've owned the cookware for four months now.

We wanted to cook a better diet and Kitchen Charm cookware seemed to work well so we bought it. They had a different technology on how their food cooked with the pressure release cooking and the steam cooking technology with the lids and the pans. We've had our Kitchen Charm since December and they are quality items although a little overpriced. I feel I was misled because I thought they were made in the United States, but I think they’re made in China. They're made out of the country but sold through Wisconsin.

Kitchen Charm

Chalaine, We are thrilled that you are happy with your Kitchen Charm cookware, it seems that you appreciate the many features. We are glad that your distributor has been so helpful.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

We got invited to the show after going to a wedding. We liked how Kitchen Charm cookware would cook the food evenly and there's the steam whistle. It also keeps the heat inside of the pan which is our favorite feature. So far, the quality of my cookware is good. Kitchen Charm worked well with me and answered all of my questions that I had for them.

We wanted something that will last forever and wanted to invest in something good. I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal show and Dan explained to us and showed the products at the demonstration. I've owned the cookware for about 5 months now and I like that it cooks pretty fast and the stuff that it cooks, like the chicken and all the meats, is really moist. That's what I was really looking for so I'm really glad this works. The cleanup was a little hard but we now got it under control. The quality is really good and strong which is what we wanted. So far, we're liking the product and we're gonna keep using it. Moreover, I love the lifetime warranty and it's pretty awesome. I also had an automatic payment set up and then I decided to start paying more so that was very easy to change over.

It's been three months since we purchased the big set from Kitchen Charm. It works really well and the quality has been great. We use the big pot for everything, but it's a little bit hard to clean and it can get some stains, though it doesn't affect the food at all. But they offer to swap the item out if it gets too bad.

It took some doing to get the payment taken care of and all the packages that they promised. I got my trips but I haven't received the confirmation on them. But the items I got are fantastic. I'd probably give away my dog before I'd give away my cookware. It's the only thing I use. I'm a lightweight chef, not working in a restaurant but I did go to culinary school, and when I saw Kitchen Charm, it's better than the pans I have. I just wished they sold cutlery with it. But I like that it's easy to clean and the fact that it cooks everything extremely evenly. However, if you're cooking meat that has any kind of brown sugar it can scar the pan. That's one thing that they could probably tell people.

The cookware I got from Kitchen Charm is great and they've worked really well. I bought two knives, a strainer, one pot and one of the deepest fryer pans. The knives are so sharp. I've never even resharpened them yet and I use them all the time. Also, the cookware is so easy to cook with. I can put three to four chicken breasts in there and it'd be cooked perfectly in five to 10 minutes. They're also really easy to clean. The first time my fiancée didn’t read the directions properly and it totally charred and burnt the whole pot, but it was easy to clean up. The payment plan is pretty good. I pay what I need to pay and they work with me.

I won a dinner for two at a bridal fair in September. During the event, one guy did a chicken demonstration and we're very impressed with the pots and pans. l cook a lot and thought it's going to save me. And then the lifetime warranty that’s transferrable to our children was really appealing. So we got the cookware right afterwards. We set up payment of 100 bucks a month and it definitely worked. And then we can do it after registry for our wedding, so people can make payments too if they want.

The only thing that I don’t love about the cookware is that I can't put them in the dishwasher. The dishwasher’s safe but then they come out with white spots everywhere. But other than that, it's fantastic and worth it. I've only used it a couple of times and I like how easy it is to use. But I need to meet with the person who sold it to us and have him show us the tips and tricks on how to do other stuff with it.

Everything has been good so far with Kitchen Charm. The description of their pots was good. I liked how the pots keep the vapor inside. They help stuff cook quicker which is awesome and it'll whistle when it's done so I don't end up burning things. Only some of their pots do that and those are the ones I use as I'm always putting something on and then gonna do whatever else I need to do. The pots are nice and easy to clean. The knives work out well. We had some good knives but those from Kitchen Charm are better. They cut really well and though we've been using them a lot, they stayed sharp so that's good.

The payment plan that we arranged with them is okay. We're pretty much just putting money on it until the wedding because they said we can get people to send us gift cards and these will help pay it off then. However we weren't informed that my fiancé was gonna be a cosigner. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have let him do it 'cause it was only supposed to be me buying the pots. It ended up not affecting us but it was a shock to realize that it actually will hurt his credit. Other than that, the products work the way they said they're supposed to work. After the wedding, we'll see what else we may need and may purchase from them again in the future.

We went to an event where they cooked us dinner using Kitchen Charm and it was great. We're always in the kitchen so it seemed like a real investment for us and so far it's been a great experience. My fiancé and I are huge fans of the quality of the items. We like that nothing burns on it and that we can cook our vegetables without using water which is pretty awesome. Everything is simple to use and clean. We love that it's made out of stainless steel. We also got the bakeware set and so it comes with the cover, which is a nice feature for our bakeware.

When it comes to kitchenware, we're really particular about the things that we purchase. So Kitchen Charm has taken the frustration and the worry out of the kitchen for us, which is nice and convenient. It puts us in a place where we don’t have to think about buying new kitchenware for a long time. We don’t regret our purchase, and we're looking into purchasing the glassware because it doesn’t break when you drop it.

We needed pots and pans and so we decided to get Kitchen Charm. We got the full kit and have everything we need. We've been using it for four months now and the quality feels good. We haven't even come close to ruining anything yet, which is good. We’ve cooked stuff and then my roommate throws it straight into cold water, and it hasn’t warped yet so that’s a good sign. However, the cleanup is a little bit tough. They've got to be scrubbed a bit. Also, they're not fully nonstick compared to Teflon, but then Teflon wears out after six months to a year and it warps. And so, Kitchen Charm lasts longer and holds up better. Overall, it's been a very good experience.

We ordered pots, pans, food processor and then electric skillet from Kitchen Charm because of the warranty. Fifty years is longer than most people will get for a warranty on these things. We have owned those for less than a year and my favorite product so far are the pans. The cleanup is the same as any other pan but the quality is fine. The payment arrangements are okay, but other than the fact of the warranty, it's a lot of money for some pots and pans.

My fiancée went to one of those bridal shows, and we got an invite to one of those deals where Kitchen Charm would make dinner and then give a spiel on the pots and pans. We didn't have any pots and pans to begin with and we were in the process of buying a house so we thought if we were to get any, we might as well get some good ones.

I like that the cookware is really easy to clean. We have had ours stained a little bit but the stains don't stick. The total amount for our purchase was about $2,000 and they got us set up with a payment plan. They also added $160 for shipping and handling and then a hundred and some dollars for a service charge. I was making my $50 payment each month but then they put a $43 service charge in the bill. After how many months it's been and how many hundreds dollars I've paid, my bill has gone down by about $6.

I called the payment servicing company and asked them what that extra $43 service charge was after every single payment. They put me on the line with someone whose English I could hardly understand and I couldn't get anywhere with her. And she ended hanging up. I can't even complain or do anything about it. It's frustrating because I can't get anywhere with my payments. And now I'm gonna have to just waste my $50 each month until I can save up enough to actually pay them off. If I would have known, I definitely would not have paid for these pots and pans. I've already paid for two or three cheaper sets by now. Kitchen Charm has a good quality product but the servicing is terrible. I suggest that they get a different servicing company.

Me and my fiancée went to a little show that Kitchen Charm had, they showed their products off and it looked interesting so we went ahead and got it. The lady that showed us everything about it put a little bit of water in the pan and cooked a piece of chicken in it. It turned out fine. When I tried to do it, it did not work the way it was shown to me. The only way that I can use it with water to cook anything is spaghetti noodles and stuff like pasta. I don’t really use the pan because when I bought a $10 electric skillet, I can cook everything in there. But the pan is really easy to clean. I put a whisk in there and there's no scratch. The quality was pretty decent as well.

I would recommend it to people. It's really a good product. At the same time, I would also recommend them to watch that DVD that came with it. I thought it would just be about the same and didn't pay attention watching the DVD. I used it a couple of times and I'm like, "Okay, maybe I'm gonna sit down and watch the DVD." It actually helped.

We sat through the demonstration of Kitchen Charm at the Bridal Expo. The warranty was definitely what sold us. As serious cookers who were in need of new pots, we decided it was right for us. We've had the cookware for about 90 days and had no concerns about the quality. We're very satisfied.

I needed cookware in my house and Kitchen Charm was something new and convenient. I've owned my cookware since November and I've felt confident about their quality. I like how I can put a lid on the pots and pans and let it sit while not having to stand over the stove. Overall, I'm delighted with Kitchen Charm's product and their salesperson. I recommend Kitchen Charm and I talk about them all the time.

My fiancé has been honest about eating healthier again for quite a while 'cause she's trying to be as vegan as possible. But with money constraints and cooking time, it tends to be quite easier for us to eat like the average American which is definitely not good for our health. So, when she found out that Kitchen Charm cooks just as quickly as all the stuff you could buy at a store, she was pretty insistent that we at least get one or two things.

I remember the demo guy had to put down in a semi-turbo around the table that he had set up. He had four or five tables set up that we could browse around while he was getting a couple of last minute things ready. He had all the pots and pans out on display. The whole presentation took 30 or 35 minutes and he cooked us a full meal for six people in that time. It's pretty impressive the way he displayed it. Then, we ended up purchasing one of the sets. It came with three or four pans with lids, the basic broiling pan, a soft pan, a couple of knives. And then we got a smaller set that came with it which had oven mitts, magnetic things to put on the bottom of the pan so you can put it on the counter without melting your countertop.

I like how easy it is to clean 'cause it means I'm not stuck doing the dishes for 40 minutes. Especially with my fiancé's cooking, because her dad is a 4-star chef and she learned how to cook using every pot and pan in the entire kitchen. Also, every time we've used it so far, it's been amazing. We haven't had a single problem. As far as quality goes, I'd absolutely recommend it to all my friends. It's worth the investment if you're trying to eat healthier. I'm absolutely happy with my experience.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile