Call toll free
4.04/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1077 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We kept using cheap stuff, so we figured we'd invest in a good set. We hadn't been looking at it and didn't really think about getting any, but Kitchen Charm presented itself at the right time, and so we figured that we might as well go ahead and do it. It is really durable and strong. It cooks well, it is easy to clean, and it does a lot of stuff. It really has good quality. It's a very good investment for the long run.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Kitchen Charm's presentation was really good and purchasing the cookware sounded like a good idea at the time. Although the guy we had was kind of a spaz, the experience wasn't too bad. But in the presentation, they said things like how no other pan could do this or that these pans wouldn't do this like every other pan but in half of the time, the pans do the same stuff.

They said that nothing will stick to the pans or burn in them. But when you cook grilled cheese on it, it burns the ** out of the grilled cheese. The pan will burn anything unless it's on low heat. They also said if you wipe the pans out with a damp paper towel, they would come clean. But you can't just wipe them out. They stain. You gotta scrub the damn pans. Even when you cook the chicken like they did in the presentation, it burns the ** out of the chicken. Then the pan is stained and even after you scrub it, the next thing you cook in it tastes like burnt chicken. If everything would have been true about what they were saying in the presentation, then everything would be perfect. Nonetheless, the pans are good. Aside from the deluxe pan set, we also got the knife set and the knives are great.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I like the Kitchen Charm pots and pans a lot. Their presentation was very nice and the rep was a very good guy. Their products have guarantee and I have discount for life. It's a pain in the butt to pay them each month. Nevertheless, I love the quality of the products. Their product is non-stick. I could stick the chicken in there and it's the tenderest I've ever cooked. Kitchen Charm is amazing and people should try them. My sister and brother-in-law are looking to buy some pots and pans and I might refer Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Kitchen Charm's presentation was good. It was super long, but we weren’t bored. The cookware was in our budget being a student. It also helps my credit when I make payments on it. It would be dumb not to do it. Our cookware is great and we love it. I love that I can cook a full meal in less than 30 minutes including the prep time. Plus, I don’t have to use any type of butter. However, when we cooked breaded chicken at the beginning, we were not aware that we could not do it. Other than that, the cookware has been fantastic. Kitchen Charm is a good price for what we are getting. We are satisfied with everything we have.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

After getting the sales pitch on the cookware, we decided to invest in a 4 set of their cookware. After using their pots and pans a few times, they are 100% NOT WORTH IT! The whistle never works properly and our pot has become discolored after only a couple uses. We had potatoes burn in the pot, because their magical whistle did not let us know the food was done. And then, when we tried to clean the product, the inside bottom of the pot became heavily discolored by their recommended cleaner. Save yourself the time, stress, and most importantly money, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN AND THEIR WORTHLESS PRODUCT. Do yourself a favor and buy a set at Target for a 1/10th the price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

The Kitchen Charm cookware is really good for grilling chicken and some fish. I learned that my dad has it and he cooks a lot of vegetables and steams it really well. It was a good investment." You can buy the cheap stuff or you can buy the good stuff that's gonna cost a little bit more but in the long run, it's gonna be really worth it. The quality is good. It's a new thing for me to adjust to what I was used to. But I like that it is stout, heavy duty, and has a nice material. The knob where it steams and makes a noise so that we know more or less our prep time is coming gives you a fair warning. I would recommend Kitchen Charm for those who are trying and buying new stuff.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

The Kitchen Charm presentation was good and because of the product and the sales tips that the instructor had, we went with the essentials package. We thought that was the best deal for us. But we have two other things that we would like to buy or at least get a price on and maybe put in the registry. I tried calling about that two weeks ago but I think everybody was at a conference. It was no big deal though. There is no rush on it at all. So far, our experience with Kitchen Charm has been good.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I attended a presentation on Kitchen Charm cookware on 11/19/18. The presenter Dominique informed all of us in attendance we could order today and have our order within 7-10 business days. We liked what we saw and decided to purchase the product in full that same day 11/19. My bank record shows the money was taken out of my account on 11/21. I received a call while I was at work the next day on the 20th and requested they call either during my lunch break between 12-1 or after I get off at 5 and was told they would.

This company attempted to reach me again that day at 130pm when I was already back to work. Since then I have not heard from this company or received my order. I am upset with the lack of professionalism and the business practice with this organization as they are very expensive and we paid a lot of money for our pots. I called the number on my receipt today and at first was told I have not received my order due to a "credit issue".

When I told the woman I spoke to how could there be a credit issue when I paid with a debit card and the full amount was taken out of my bank account? She left me on hold for 5 mins before coming back to "look for my account". She then apologized and said she had the wrong account. How could she have the wrong account when the only information I gave her was the correct spelling of my last name and the state I purchased in? She then spends 5 more minutes looking into the computer to see where my order is.

Finally she tells me it is on back order and I should receive my order in another week, which makes it about a month from when I placed my order when I was told 7-10 days. I requested to cancel and a refund and was told it was too late since I didn't cancel within the 3 day window they give when you first purchase it. I confronted on the poor business practice as no one told me or left any voicemails on my phone about a back order and the fact she first tried to tell me I had a credit issue when I paid in full. I am not happy with this service at all. Someone should of called and let me know. I believe they are playing games which is highly unprofessional especially since they happily took my full payment!

Furthermore they have attempted to resolve the issue by sending my pots within days of my complaint and notifying me of the delivery via email and voicemail, which further proves my point there is absolutely no reason they did not notify me of a backorder or delay. I even had to purchase other pots prior to calling them since I didn't know when it's get them. They are refusing to offer me a refund or to send back the unopened pots because they only allow cancellation within 3 days of purchase. Very convenient since I had no way of knowing it would take almost a month to get them! Also- FYI all the "gifts" they offer come with hidden fees. The "free honeymoon" they offer when you purchase costs you $300 which I suppose isn't bad, but you have to pay $100 upfront prior to even seeing their selection of places or what's available! What a joke! Buyer beware!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My wife and I went to a Kitchen Charm presentation and they had a good sales pitch. Everything looked great so we decided to get the biggest package they offered. We've had the cookware for two months now and we were super dissatisfied with the cookware itself. The quality is very poor so we do not use them. When we got home, everything stuck terribly and the cookware has to be cleaned with a special solution every single time we cook. But in the presentation, they told us to do that twice year and it will look like brand-new. It was really tough. We tried to return it but there was no return policy and I am stuck trying to figure out what I am gonna do with it.

The lady I talked to was nice but she couldn’t do anything. She kept trying to speak to her supervisor, who was supposed to contact me back but never did so I ended up calling every day for two and a half weeks. The guy would never call me back so I wrote a letter. By the time they did call me back, I feel like they just wanted to wait a month before talking to me, so there was no return and it tied my hands at that point. After a month, they were able to finally reach out but I went through my credit card that I paid with to file a claim through them and the Better Business Bureau, and then I was able to get a response. I didn't want to return the cookware just to get my money back. I wanted to return it because what we were shown and what we were promised were not at all what we received. Kitchen Charm cookware looked so good however its functionality is not there.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My fiancée and I moved in together about two and half years ago, and we had a cookware set from Walmart. I like to cook on high, so they have gotten old, warped and blackened, and they've seen their dues. So we decided that it was time to get a new set, but we had little money to splurge. We went to one of the bridal shows and Kitchen Charm offered several packages and things. They told us that if we just came to the hotel, we'd get little free items, so we ran up there.

The pots and pans aren't giving us any problems, so far. I’m trying to learn to keep it on medium when I’m cooking on it, but it is easy to clean and the food comes off fairly easily from the pot. It's not messing up like the other ones do, which is wonderful. But with the plates, we've already gotten one glass that's chipped along the top rim and we don't know how that happened. Also, a couple of the plates are getting scratched easily, but they still work.

The initial price of the Kitchen Charm cookware, even with the discount, was still a bit steep. That is what's gonna deter a lot of people away from it. But with a 50-year warranty and the other stuff along with the set, Kitchen Charm is more of an investment for us. Though I felt like I was paying more for the free stuff that was free, the quality of everything outweighs it.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Kitchen Charm knives have good quality and the cookware is very well-made. They're overpriced but so are most decent cookware. I use them to cook in any way I normally would. Chicken cooks well in it and I'm still experimenting with cooking steaks to get them the way I want but none of them had turned out pretty decent. It cooks faster and judging when to take it out has been a bit of a struggle.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We learned about Kitchen Charm at a bridal registry show that my fiance went to and we bought from them for the long-term use of and the warranty on their cookware. We're still new with using it but so far, it's got a more even cooking pattern and healthier cooking style than what we had before because we use no grease or oil on it. I like the colander that you can use to drain the grease and stuff out of your meat when you're cooking and so far, the quality of the cookware is good. But we sent one pot back for a warranty issue last week and we're waiting to hear if it's gonna be covered. The heat was so hot in it that the bottom of the inside part of the lid on that melted the little rubbery plastic whistle parts on it into the bottom of the pot and it cooked to it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My fiancee went to a bridal show where Kitchen Charm had some deal, and we got offered to go and check it out. We needed a few pieces of cookware and since there's warranty and everybody else was talking very highly of it, we ended up buying it while we were there. We also got the ice cream scoop and the ice cream bowls. As far as how all the items were made, it has been made great. Kitchen Charm is well worth the money.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed my name up for a class along with my fiancé's at a bridal bazaar. At first, we assumed it was a cooking class, but we realized it was for a specific product. We didn't know Kitchen Charm until we saw it in action, and we were impressed and really liked it. We also wanna get some really good kitchen appliances for when we start moving into our own place.

My fiancé eats the same things all the time. It's chicken and rice or fish and the other skillets that he has don't fit as much chicken. With Kitchen Charm, we like the amount of food that we can fit in one skillet and the conventional pot can steam and cook multiple things at once. As soon as we heat it up to where there are balls of water that are dancing in the pan, we just throw our chicken or our steak on there and it cooks within 15 minutes. It’s very quick and the valve makes it easy to tell when the food is ready.

Since Kitchen Charm was so easy to cook with, we didn’t need to go out and spend more money eating out. However, I don’t have the means to really look at their DVD’s on how-tos for recipes. I was looking on YouTube, but I didn’t see many. If there were more updated versions of videos on how to use each piece of the Kitchen Charm cookware, that would be great and helpful. Other than that, the quality has been great and it’s holding up pretty well.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I like our cookware’s material and that it was demonstrated very well. My husband, who does the cooking, likes that Kitchen Charm cooks evenly all the way around. He thinks that it is made really well. We also have the knife set and it feels sharp and cuts smoothly.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We went to the Pink Bride in Nashville and I learned about the Kitchen Charm there. I liked what it did and I felt like it was a good investment. How one could cook with no oil was cool. It was also a healthier way to cook. So that day, we purchased the eight-piece set and got the breakfast collection as well. One of the pots has a steamer on top of it and we were taught how to cook hamburger meat and let all the juice and fat drain to the bottom. The quality of the items is really good too. I love Kitchen Charm and I recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We learned about Kitchen Charm in a bridal expo and it was a big mistake to have purchased the cookware. It was just too much money and so I'm in serious buyer's remorse.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I am so disappointed with this whole company. The distributor say one thing and then you get billed and you realize what a big mistake you have made. I have been paying these posts for a year now, not one late payment and my total only went down only $500. Now when you try to call to figure out what's going on no one ever picks up. I'm a bride to be and these pots are more of a financial burden than my wedding. I wish I have never got these pots because they're a total scam!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Kitchen Charm sent me an email and I went to their show and liked the presentation. Some of the stuff they did was good. I got everything that came with my stuff, including some bowls and a skillet. Last night, I had to drain the grease and I needed my husband's help because the pan is a little too heavy. Other than that, it's okay. I cook best using the big frying pan with the handle on it. The quality of the items is great and what they said about the efficiency of the cookware is right. I also like how the cookware cooks great. Kitchen Charm is very life-efficient.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Kitchen Charm has good quality products. They're better than the other products. We've had Kitchen Charm for about a year and they're holding up through wear and tear. If you need to get Kitchen Charm, get it.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My wife said we had to go to a meeting and we ended up purchasing a silver pan from Kitchen Charm. It sucks and we don't use it. Everything just burns in the pan and it looks like crap. It also doesn’t clean very good. We used it once then I kind of put it back in the cupboard. And I forgot to call them because I know the guy said that there was a warranty on it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

People have to try Kitchen Charm. I liked their presentation at a bridal convention and I’ve owned the cookware for almost a year. Their style is my favorite part. The quality is good and their durability and functionality stand out.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

So my fiance and I recently attended a bridal show and was called to say we won some prizes to sit through a presentation. We ended up buying the 23 piece set which was supposed to be financed through Hy Cite. I just called because it's been four weeks and we haven't heard anything. Well I just found out that they refused to finance us but the finance company passed our application to someone else to finance us which was not the agreement. When I call and try to cancel because they have our account on hold, customer service gives us the runaround. No one notified us to get permission for another lender. I am beyond mad. Worse thing ever.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Kitchen Charm's cookware has superior quality. I have not seen anything else in the market against the wares that really match. You can really tell the difference when you cook in those pots versus using other cookware. It was just that one of the pots got discolored some kind of way and I never thought that the warranty was gonna work. So I followed the instructions, mailed the pot off and I got the new one back, and it has been working great ever since. They did a good job of handling my request and I would recommend them. We plan on purchasing more.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

In the shows, Kitchen Charm seemed like they were really made well and not just some cheap thing you buy at Walmart. We liked the health benefits of the healthier way of cooking and after the show, we decided to go get them. I also like the easy clean-up, and we’ve told a couple of our friends to look into getting Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I went to a bridal expo with my husband and Kitchen Charm had a bunch of different things there for sale. They did a great job of showing the items and they were also able to perform what they showed me at the show, so I was happy about that. It also wasn't expensive, which was good. We've had our products for seven months now and they are easy to clean and store. With Kitchen Charm, you'd save a lot of money on other appliances because you would get good quality.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My wife went to one of those wedding fairs, and that’s where she got the contact information of Kitchen Charm's rep. We went to a seminar on it, and then he gave us a nice cooked meal. We didn’t like the pots and pans we had from Pampered Chef to begin with, and we wanted a change. The Kitchen Charm rep did a really good presentation. We liked the product that he put on and the show and how it cooks the meat so well. It makes the meat so tender, and everything’s infused in it. We definitely like the fact that we can cook our meat without actually having to really watch them cook.

We usually use the Teflon style pan, but we switched over to these ones thinking that they would be better for eggs. The rep promoted that we would never have to use oil or anything like that. Comes down to it, we definitely do. But that’s the only thing that we were having a little trouble with. We got pretty much the whole package when we ordered from Kitchen Charm, but we're definitely thinking about purchasing other items in the future.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I went to a cooking show and they showed the dishes from Kitchen Charm. I did not want to spend money on cheap dishes that break down after wear and tear after a couple of months, so I went with Kitchen Charm which has a lifelong guarantee. I like that it cooks good meals fast, and my dishes are of really good quality. I'm happy with them.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I love Kitchen Charm and they have great products. My fiancée dragged me to a wedding show and she said we get a free trip if we go watch Kitchen Charm. All my kitchen stuff are not good anyway and we ought to get some new stuff. I bought a set of cookware and the quality is great. I can use metal on metal. I also like that I could stack them as well as that I could put them in the dishwasher.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Our Kitchen Charm cookware has been great and we like them for the most part. However, the little vents on top of the lids of the pots don't work very well and they already need replacing. They all stick shut and a lot of them don't wanna open and close anymore after using them for a few months. Despite the issue, I've really liked Kitchen Charm's knives as well as their pots and pans. They are a little overpriced for what they are after using them for a while but overall, they're still of good quality.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs