toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Stephanie, We are extremely happy that you love our Kitchen Charm cookware. We also appreciate that you have had a great experience overall with Kitchen Charm products. Thank you for your kind words,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

My fiancé and I liked the way the products were demonstrated and how they actually held off. He likes cast iron a lot but Kitchen Charm's cookware looked like they perform better, and they're not as clunky and heavy, which is what I like. I also love the electric pan and how quick it cooks my chicken. They are durable, easy to keep clean and clean off. Overall, it was a great experience with Kitchen Charm. They have good quality products.

Kitchen Charm

Jenna, Thank you for taking the time to review Kitchen Charm. We're very happy that you are pleased with your products and enjoy cooking healthy meals with them.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I was interested in the style and the quality of Kitchen Charm products even before I won the prize to go check out their products. The people at Kitchen Charm were really professional. They weren’t trying to pressure me into buying anything. They shared with me how the products work and their advantages. The whole presentation sold me. They talked about how a lot of people are eating fast food and how easy it could be to make food in just minutes. With my schedule and my husband’s, it’s crazy hectic but I realized that we do have time to make home cooked meals. The kitchenware are easy to clean and really durable, and on top of that, if anything were to mess up it comes with a warranty. It was a pretty interesting experience and I really enjoyed it. I would do it again if I could.

Me and my fiancée went to a little show that Kitchen Charm had, they showed their products off and it looked interesting so we went ahead and got it. The lady that showed us everything about it put a little bit of water in the pan and cooked a piece of chicken in it. It turned out fine. When I tried to do it, it did not work the way it was shown to me. The only way that I can use it with water to cook anything is spaghetti noodles and stuff like pasta. I don’t really use the pan because when I bought a $10 electric skillet, I can cook everything in there. But the pan is really easy to clean. I put a whisk in there and there's no scratch. The quality was pretty decent as well.

I would recommend it to people. It's really a good product. At the same time, I would also recommend them to watch that DVD that came with it. I thought it would just be about the same and didn't pay attention watching the DVD. I used it a couple of times and I'm like, "Okay, maybe I'm gonna sit down and watch the DVD." It actually helped.

We sat through the demonstration of Kitchen Charm at the Bridal Expo. The warranty was definitely what sold us. As serious cookers who were in need of new pots, we decided it was right for us. We've had the cookware for about 90 days and had no concerns about the quality. We're very satisfied.

I needed cookware in my house and Kitchen Charm was something new and convenient. I've owned my cookware since November and I've felt confident about their quality. I like how I can put a lid on the pots and pans and let it sit while not having to stand over the stove. Overall, I'm delighted with Kitchen Charm's product and their salesperson. I recommend Kitchen Charm and I talk about them all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

My fiancé has been honest about eating healthier again for quite a while 'cause she's trying to be as vegan as possible. But with money constraints and cooking time, it tends to be quite easier for us to eat like the average American which is definitely not good for our health. So, when she found out that Kitchen Charm cooks just as quickly as all the stuff you could buy at a store, she was pretty insistent that we at least get one or two things.

I remember the demo guy had to put down in a semi-turbo around the table that he had set up. He had four or five tables set up that we could browse around while he was getting a couple of last minute things ready. He had all the pots and pans out on display. The whole presentation took 30 or 35 minutes and he cooked us a full meal for six people in that time. It's pretty impressive the way he displayed it. Then, we ended up purchasing one of the sets. It came with three or four pans with lids, the basic broiling pan, a soft pan, a couple of knives. And then we got a smaller set that came with it which had oven mitts, magnetic things to put on the bottom of the pan so you can put it on the counter without melting your countertop.

I like how easy it is to clean 'cause it means I'm not stuck doing the dishes for 40 minutes. Especially with my fiancé's cooking, because her dad is a 4-star chef and she learned how to cook using every pot and pan in the entire kitchen. Also, every time we've used it so far, it's been amazing. We haven't had a single problem. As far as quality goes, I'd absolutely recommend it to all my friends. It's worth the investment if you're trying to eat healthier. I'm absolutely happy with my experience.

Our pots and pans were getting destroyed. Kitchen Charm cookware looked really nice so we decided to buy. We've had our cookware for about three months now and I've had a positive experience with them. My wife has cooked with them once or twice and they have held up pretty well.

I started baking a lot of pies this past year and I wanted good bakeware. A gentleman was explaining Kitchen Charm at a bridal show that I went to. I really liked it and the warranty that they had. The quality of the items have been very good and the non-stick part has been my favorite. I've had no issues with our bakery set. I'm looking forward to using all our pie dishes to make apple pies in the summer when our apple tree blooms. I'm very satisfied.

We bought the electric skillet pan, the set of three frying pans, cutting board and the knife set from Kitchen Charm for the quality and longevity of the products. We set up a payment plan but interest was charged which we could use if we want to buy anything else at a later date. We have the cookware for three months now and I haven't really found anything that we don't like about it. It has been good, plus it sears meat really well.

I got really excited at first because of the wedding presentation where I heard about Kitchen Charm. They were really neat pots and pans and I would not have to put oil for a lot of things. The stuff that came with it such as the knives set, crystal wine glasses, recipes, vacations, wedding bands and wedding portraits all added up. I thought that it was a pretty good deal. I had some confusion a couple of times about when payments were supposed to be drawn automatically and the total price did not end up right because what I ordered was not written down exactly. I got in touch with them and got things squared away.

However, we seem to be having more problems than what was in the presentation. The bottom of our pots and pans are changing color and they do not change back even if we did what the presenters did. They're not really easy to clean. Also, we tried to cook some things without oil like what was in the presentation and they ended up sticking. In order to get the stuff on them off, we had to scrub them pretty well.

Still, we've had our pots and pans for about three months. They're very sturdy and don't seem like they will be easy to break. The recipes that came with them have been my favorite because they gave me different options in cooking where I did not have to fry everything. They came with a steamer so that gave me that option. Moreover, they cook really thoroughly as the whole pan heats up instead of just sections of it. There's no odor and they do not collect bacteria easily. The knives are amazing too.

My husband's brother got married, signed up for Kitchen Charm on a booth and they had a demonstration that we went to. It was the gift that caught my attention as well as the product. Based on the presentation, the cookware worked similar to what the reps told us. I have the cookware for five months now and they've been pretty good. Also, the reps were very welcoming and nice people.

Kitchen Charm is a perfect company to purchase supplies. My fiancé surprised me and told me that she's going to take me to some place where they cook for us, right in front of us. Little that I know, it's a place to purchase knives. The knives cut perfectly and they're heavy enough to let me know I have a knife in my hand. I also like the pots and the pans. Everything has been good and I'm loving what I bought but I'm hating the price that I have to pay. They're not cheap.

I'm not happy with the product that I purchased from Kitchen Charm. It doesn't cook nearly the way I was told that it would. Every time I read a direction, watch a tutorial or listen to somebody who's trying to explain to me how to cook, it never turns out the way they say it. We've wound up throwing away more food than we've ever eaten. Then the knife set that I have is rusty, even though I followed the cleaning and care instructions closely. We wipe the knives down and dry them off once we're done washing and we've dried the knife block multiple times but it hasn't changed.

The only thing we like is the electric skillet and the way it cooks. That part of it is easy and simple to use. When we do it by the book, it works the way it's supposed to. The rest of our cookware doesn't. When I've tried to cook chicken on the stove rather than on the electric skillet, I can't get it to not stick to the bottom of the pan. By the time I get it to release from the pan, it is so burnt but raw on the inside. It drives me crazy. But it shows where your temperature is too high.

I bought the biggest set and it's garbage. I feel I was taken $3,000. If these things were going to last me 20 years, then it's worth every penny. But if I can't successfully cook a single meal on it, then it's not worth the money. When I called Kitchen Charm about it, the only thing they want to do is sell me more stuff. I wish the customer service line was a little bit easier to work with. I call and talk to customer service and then they'll give me my salesperson's phone number to call him and that to me isn't right.

We got tired of using crappy cookware so we got Kitchen Charm. Their quality is really high and we like that food tastes fresher when we use it. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. We haven’t used it very much though because we had family living with us and we didn’t want them ruining it.

We went to a bridal showcase here in New Orleans and we were introduced to Kitchen Charm there. The demo was really good. I needed a set of pots and pans at that time and purchased from Kitchen Charm mainly for health reasons. I'm pleased with everything that we got from them and I would love to continue to use it. I love the quality of the cookware and it saves me a lot of time on the cooking.

We bought from Kitchen Charm for the quality of the material. We have owned the cookware for a couple of months and they are durable. They're gonna last a long time but they stain easily. Also, you have to use a little bit of grease otherwise it does stick to it like when frying a chicken breast. Even in the electric skillet, a little bit of the potatoes sticks to the bottom. It has the grease trap in between it so you're not supposed to have to use grease. It's supposed to be a healthier cookware. If I had my choice I wouldn't buy them again. I don't think that the money was that well-spent. Although the knives are really sharp, they are really good.

Furthermore, I wanted to pay with a different card than the one that I put down. I had a 0% credit card that I wanted to put it on and I didn't have that card with me that night. They told me that they would call me before, so they could get the other card but they didn't call. They just charged my debit card. So, it was all cash that I had to pay for it instead of being able to put it on a 0% credit card where I could have paid for it over time. And they wouldn't change it. So, I was dissatisfied right away. Their way to make it up was they sent me some stainless steel ladles and other things. But that didn't make it up.

I could cook without oils using Kitchen Charm. I got it for healthy living and also for its guarantee. I've had my cookware for about three months. I love its quality and the steam option has been my favorite. It's super easy to know when to stop it because it whistles when I'm done. However, I noticed that on the edge of the pot there is a groove that I can’t actually clean inside of, so it rusts a bit. Liquids stay a bit too long in there. It doesn't touch the food but I can definitely see where it's not clean. But overall, I recommend it. Using the product has been easy and so was the whole transaction and communication with Kitchen Charm.

We needed some good cookware when I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal extravaganza. We purchased a set of three or four pans and got the knife set for free. Things have been working out perfectly. I've had my cookware for four to five months now and the knives have been my favorite. They're better than the cheap ones that we were using and they're a pretty good cut.

Kitchen Charm did a presentation at the wedding fair and it piqued my interest because I like to cook. We haven't used them because we're in the process of moving. But the one thing that was most appealing was the non-stick because it's going to be easier for me to cook healthier meals without using some type of butter or oil. Overall, everything's been good, including the communication if I've had any question.

I have owned my Kitchen Charm cookware for six months and it's been good. Also, all the gifts and things from them have been nice.

The overall demo of the Kitchen Charm cookware was really interesting. They cooked for us, showed how quick and easy it was and that it was a healthier option, and that’s what we were trying to get into. We’ve only used the pots a couple of times. We used them once and then realized that we made a boo-boo because it didn’t clean up as well as we thought when I put butter in it out of habit. We were going to try and see if we could return them because we can’t get a use out of them like we thought we were going to, and then we didn’t realize there was a no-return policy. It was our fault since we should’ve asked what their return policy was before we even signed up. They’re good pots and they’ll eventually get their use.

We also got a free set of spoons with the pots as a bonus from Kitchen Charm and we have used those a lot, especially with the holidays. They feel heavier like they’re good quality, and the pots feel heavy, too. The only problem I had was that they are almost too heavy. We have also used the steamer quite a bit, and overall, I can’t complain.

Resolution In Progress

Kitchen Charm

Rachel, I have requested that your distributor's office contact you about the use of your Kitchen Charm cookware and assist you with the stain removal which will remove easily with some white vinegar.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I went to a bridal expo where they cooked chicken and the Kitchen Charm pan took out the bad fats. It also cooks quickly and they'd whistle when they're done. They're also nonstick and made out of safer materials. They are more expensive, but they're covered with the lifetime warranty if something happens. Though other places are cheaper, they get scratches and I didn't really like the thought of ingesting scary metals which put things into perspective for us.

The overall quality is good except the skillet, but they get stained easily as well. I've kept everything on low heat from the beginning, but it stuck on them and got discolored when I tried to make pancakes for the first time. Also, I've cooked tons of chicken on the other pans and none of them do that. I've left them a couple of messages about it, but nobody's gotten back to me. Other than that, our experience has been very informative and their products make cooking convenient.

I heard about Kitchen Charm through my fiancée and we discussed it a bit and all the speculation around it. We gave it a try and it has worked out for us so far. It works just the way it's supposed to. The rep taught us how to clean everything so we’re happy with it. I love it and it's been fantastic.

Kitchen Charm's offer seemed good when we attended an event so we went with it. It's quality is pretty good and I really like it. It’s also really easy to use.

The pans from Kitchen Charm are a very nice set. My only thing is when cooking chicken, it leaves a line around the pan even after scrubbed thoroughly. Also, one of the pan's nuts for the handle came loose but I was able to tighten it in. Other than that, I haven't had any problems since. We do very much love the fact that they're greaseless.

I got invited to one of Kitchen Charm's shows and recognized their pans. It was the exact set my parents still have from 35 years ago. The presenter used the electric frying pan and cleaned it by pouring water while it's still hot, which is basically a big no-no. I liked that cleanup was simple and you don't have to worry about anything because there is not a whole lot that would ruin them. I had my cookware for a couple of months but I haven't used it yet. But from the box, they look great.

My fiancée was at a wedding planning convention and there was somebody giving away honeymoons. She signed up, so we ended up going through a presentation of Kitchen Charm's product. The quality of the pots and pans was fantastic, and we really liked the idea that we may not ever have to buy pots and pans again. We've been together for three years now and Kitchen Charm is our third set of pots and pans. Hopefully, this is the last set that we have to buy. It's also very expensive. Nonetheless, it's also dishwasher-safe and that's fantastic because we’re both lazy and don’t like hand-washing pans. We can’t wait to get more of them when we have the money.

It’s been a while since we bought from Kitchen Charm but the reason we bought the pots was because the valve thing was a really big selling point for us. The even cooking is pretty awesome. Overall they are expensive so I wouldn’t recommend them to a lot of people, but the quality is amazing.

We’re not happy with our Kitchen Charm. We got their product last October and over half of our knives already have rust on them. Also, some of our pots in different places had rust after the first wash. Their products are extremely difficult to clean and we have to take all kinds of special care to make it look like it’s new. Most of it is already discolored like a weird blue color. I called them and they said it was because of our water, not because of any fault of the product. It was unacceptable that we couldn’t return the products that we had nothing but issues with and that had rust on it immediately. They said that we could pay for shipping to send it back to them and send it to the manufacturer. That wasn't in any way, shape, or form taking care of customers that bought $3,000 worth of products.

My wife and I like the cookware from Kitchen Charm. I particularly like the even cooking. I'd recommend Kitchen Charm.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile