4.29/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 20, 2017

819 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife Hannah went to a banquet and we went to see all the pots in the Kitchen Charm showroom where the reps showed us how it works. It looked like really good pots and it's easy to clean. They also cooked a chicken while we were there and it tasted good. We ordered online and we have owned the pots and some knives from Kitchen Charm for two months now. We like the lifetime warranty a lot. The quality of all the items is really good and it's been a really nice experience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I went to a wedding seminar and saw Kitchen Charm there. They had a good presentation about the kitchenware. They showed not having to put any oil and just washing it. Nothing was sticking to the pans so I thought they were durable. They also did the presentation with the chicken and not using the water. It was a good cookware. Plus, the warranty is really good.

The cookware I received is really nice and looks like what I saw when I made the purchase. It seems it will never go out of style. It's a steel color and that's something that will never change throughout the years. It's something that I could pass down to someone. Even the little prizes that I received were really cute. They also gave me a free trip somewhere. However, I was paying and two months went by and still, I haven't received it. I called to let them know and they sent it the day after I called. It was a mistake and the way they handled it made things go smoothly. Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My fianceé told me about Kitchen Charm and we liked it when it was shown to us. We liked the quality but it’s not cheap. I understand that quality comes with expense but I'm happy with it. We’ve got the cookware for a few months now and I like that it is easy to clean and it does full heating throughout. I'd recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My fiancée liked Kitchen Charm's pots and how they work so we got them. The price was a little high but I'm fine with it. When we bought the pots, we got a knife too and it's a good one. And, anytime we call the salesman that we bought it from, he answered our questions. We've had the pots for four months now and they are good and well-built. Cooking with them has been easy. I really enjoy the pots. However, we tried to use the strainer on top of them and it's hard to get the grease off on the bottom of the pot.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We have our cookware from Kitchen Charm for a couple of months now and we got it because of my wife. It cooks fast, tells us when it's done when it starts whistling and it’s non-stick if we use it right. It’s also heavy but anyone can lift it and there are no scratches. All that stuff about it is great and I like that we use a lot less oil with it which is a little healthier for me. It's worth it and I highly recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

My fiancé really liked the Kitchen Charm guy and he showed us the residue nonstick pans give off after a few years. But we've had the cookware for three months now and they're extremely hard to clean. Everything sticks to them, even things that don’t usually stick to regular stainless steels. I thought it was because my gas stove was too hot for the pans but even with an electric, my meat still sticks to my pots and pans. We tried to return them but Kitchen Charm told us we couldn’t. We absolutely love our knives though. They're the best knives we've ever owned.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

The Kitchen Charm sales rep was really nice and knew his stuff. I liked how well the quality of the Kitchen Charm was, how it was manufactured and the warranty on the product. So far, we've owned the cookware for nine months and I like how easy it is to clean and how smooth they cook. I'm happy with it and I cook on it almost every day. I also have their processing knives for cutting meat and fish. Honestly, I like them better than the pots and pans. Nonetheless, Kitchen Charm has good quality, good sales, and good customer service. I have recommended them.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

We were using an old cookware that was passed down to us. It was kind of on its last leg so we decided we might as well purchase one that we can use for many years to come and pass on to our kid. The guy who did the demonstration for Kitchen Charm was a good salesman, and we love our Kitchen Charm cookware. I do most of the cooking here at the house so I use them every other day.

It's easy to clean which is the main thing. We burned rice in it before and it comes right out. It's also of pretty high quality, but I have an issue with the handle of one of my pots. It's getting loose so I'm about to tighten it again. Also, there was no communication from them regarding our payment. We continued to pay the layaway every month and never heard anything. My wife had to call them and tell them we were close to being done with our payment. And they told us that we are actually paid off. They let us keep paying even though we were paid off. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the quality and the performance of our Kitchen Charm cookware.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

It looked like Kitchen Charm was quality. I did not want to miss out on an opportunity to have the cookware that I don't have to buy a thousand times over and over so I bought them. With a 50-year warranty, I'd probably die before these things go bad. Also, my lady want it and I went to a bridal show and it's all in there. But right now, I'm using it like normal cookware and I haven't had any problems with it. I love it but I will feel a lot stronger about it when I start using it properly.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Kitchen Charm sent me an email and I first learned about them when I went to their presentation. They had incentives that came along with buying the pots so I purchased it from them and they were what was available at that time. So far, they work really well and the food cooks evenly. They also sent me free knives and the pots come with a lifetime warranty, so I will just send it in and get something new if I have issues. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I was at Kitchen Charm's wedding expo and I liked the guys that were doing the wedding presentation. They were really nice. No one was going to buy anything, so I figured I’d be nice and buy from them. But their products don’t work like how the demonstration worked and they don’t offer a refund. I cleaned it the way they said, I did everything the way they did and it just doesn’t work. Plus their customer service is horrible.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My soon-to-be wife went to a bridal expo then we went to the boutique thing and got a meeting at the hotel. Kitchen Charm was showed off there and we gave their cookware a try to see how it was. We use it for our daily cooking and my favorite thing about it is how fast the pot heats up. We like the quality but there were a couple of faults a couple of times. We have a lot of issues with the cleaning and with stuff getting burned so it would be nice if there are more detailed instructions on how to clean it and how to use it in a lower setting.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I saw Kitchen Charm in a bridal registry shower and since their products seemed like a really good deal at that time and they were something I would be able to use I bought them. But I'm not really happy with what I bought. The times that we've tried to use it things have burned on it every single time and it's almost like it was easier to use our normal kitchenware instead of using it. Even though we tried to turn things down or do anything that we want that we could normally, it just seemed like the cookware was so different and we almost couldn't use it. It didn't work out like we thought it would and we don't feel good paying the price that we're paying for something that we're not using.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I like the quality of Kitchen Charm. It looks solid and it doesn't look dirty. I use some of the cookware more than what I used to cook daily with. We usually cook eggs and hash browns on it. Food doesn't stick to it and it's easy to clean off unlike the other pans we have.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My fiance went to a bridal show in Raleigh and she applied for Kitchen Charm. She won something, we went to a seminar and we decided to buy their stuff because it was really good. They were very friendly and were not pushy about the situation. If you wanted to buy, you could. If you didn't, that was fine. They'd give you the free stuff. I've had the cookware for five months now and I really like cooking chicken in it. It's really good for a nine-minute chicken breast. They're so tender and so juicy. I love them especially my cutlery set. It was really a great experience having Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

During the gift registration for our wedding, a guy from Kitchen Charm showed us that you can cook almost anything without oil or butter with their cookware. He also showed us that you don’t need water to cook for all veggies. So I bought their pots and pans and I’ve had them for four and a half months. They replaced a lot of my old pans and I like the clean-up. I also like how fast and easy it is to cook with them. It took the cooking time in half. I had one problem with the pot and I needed a special stainless steel cleaner to clean it up. But other than that, they were great and I really like them. I will be making an additional purchase in the future and I always recommend them now with friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Kitchen Charm was at a bridal show when we saw them. That time, we weren’t in the market for a whole set of pots but we really liked them at the demonstration. I like the durability and the convection capability of the product. I’ve had the cookware for about four months now and I like them. I like how quickly the whole pot heats through. The only issue we've had was the lid and pot didn’t quite fit. Instead of the pressure coming out of the whistle, it will come out through the lid and shake it a little. The other thing I don't like about them is whenever we clean them, they have an oil slick looking finish. That maybe because we’re using dish soap on them while in the demonstration, we were told about some stainless steel cleaner for the cookware. Still, I would recommend Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

We bought the Kitchen Charm three months ago because my wife and I were impressed with the way the food tasted on it. She cooks a lot of emotional stock in the food she makes so we got it as an investment in her happiness. The cookware seems fairly easy to use and clean plus it is of good quality.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My wife won a contest and was able to listen to the people talk about Kitchen Charm. We purchased the 6-piece set with the two handles. It’s working really well and we cook more quick meals. I usually use the pots to make batches of meals like vegetables and where all the ingredients are stuffed in. We love our Kitchen Charm but it has a weird burn in one of the pieces but it doesn't affect the cooking, it just discolors it. It happened when I went to their website for the recipes and one of them said I can cook butter in the pan and that did not go well.

I would feel more confident if I know what I can or cannot put in there without messing it up. Because I don't want to void the warranty by putting something in there I'm not supposed to. Kitchen Charm is a great product that makes the food taste good and has more of a natural feel. We talked to a couple of our friends and see if they wanted us to purchase Kitchen Charm for them because they have to go to the seminars to be able to buy them. If they don't buy at the seminar, they’re not allowed to buy any at a time. That's what we were told. If that's not true, that'd be good to know because we have friends that want to get it

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

The demonstration at the bridal fair sold us easily on Kitchen Charm. The person was really good at the demo and we got suckered into it pretty easily. My husband and I cook and we find the pots friendly and easy to use. I like that I am able to put multiple things in the same pot without having to check on it once it reaches a certain temp. I don’t burn anything on the stand so they’ve worked really well for me. I just need to start using the pots a little bit more since I got them four months ago. We like Kitchen Charm a lot and we’ve been happy with our product.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I like to cook a lot. I’ve gone through a lot of dishes and I like the no-stick kind of mentality for cookware. I like that with Kitchen Charm, there’s no Teflon and I don’t have to cook on high heat all the time. It cooks evenly. And because I have a small child, I like to be able to put it on the stove, steam vegetables, and be able to walk away and know that it’s still cooking and when it's done, and not have to stay in there and stir it every five minutes. I’ve had the cookware for about three months now and I like it.

However, I wish they had given better prices because when we went to the seminar, a lot of the things were very highly priced otherwise I probably would have purchased more. We bought the second upgrade package, but there were other things there that we wanted and couldn’t purchase because of the price that was the monthly payment of what they were already stating. Also last week, I was cooking frozen vegetables. They said not to put any water in for frozen. You don’t have to add any water to it because it would cook in its own natural flavors and water. So I put it on the stove, put the lid on like I was supposed to, and walked away. Then it started whistling and it ended up sticking to the bottom of the pan. But overall, Kitchen Charm is very good and fantastic.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Purchasing from Kitchen Charm went fine. It was good, easy paperwork, and the preview at the bridal expo that we went to was interesting. Their guy was able to explain how everything worked and how he showed that you can stack everything and it still worked. It was cool. I like the stacking and the way the food tasted. The vegetables tasted pretty good. I'd recommend Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We've had our Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now and we like its quality. They do not take long to heat up but they burn easily so I have to get an extra pot and pan cleaner. We also got knives which we like a lot.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal expo. Their products were nice and I liked their lifetime warranty so I decided to buy from them. I've had my cookware for three months now and I like how it cooks meat and that it heats up on all sides. It has good quality however, I've had a problem with Hy Cite's customer service. I was told one thing on my interest rate and it turned out to be another. I called to follow-up on it but the guy that I talked to told me to call the sales guy. He wasn’t really trying to help me which was frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I went to a bridal show with my fiancée and at the time, we won a dinner for two so we signed up. We got a demonstration from Kitchen Charm on how to use the pots and pans. We also got to taste what the gentleman had cooked in those pots and pans. I was blown away with the products and how they were demonstrated so we decided to go ahead and purchase it. There were some other devices that we wanted to get at a later date which was another reason why we went with them since they have a financing plan. We've had the cookware for two months now and we've been very happy. We like how well the meat is cooked and we're very satisfied with the quality of their products.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

We went to an event that was hosted by Kitchen Charm. We're starting out and could use at least one good piece of cookware, and the product definitely has proved to be such. We've had it for five months now and it's a good-weighted pan that does everything that we needed it to do. But, it's more an investment price rather than something that you can pick up at Target. Other than that, everything seems to be perfectly in order and we greatly enjoy it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I was newly married and I needed some new kitchenware. Kitchen Charm lured me in by saying that I've won a free gift. The way they had it set up was they told me to go to an address that they’ve provided and they had a workshop there to show me the cookware. Their presentation was laid out very nicely and they actually cooked for me. They also had more than just the cookware they offered. They had china pieces, too, and a variety of things. I like that by using their cookware, I don’t have to use as much oil which reduces the fat in the food that I’m cooking. Ultimately, I'm cooking healthier. Plus, the cook time is a lot quicker. I purchased the cookware in June and I like them a lot. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I won a drawing where we got to attend the Pink Bridal Show in Nashville. We got a couple of gifts, and we also ended up buying the Kitchen stuff, so it wasn’t a waste of time. And my husband was super impressed that we could cook chicken in our Kitchen Charm cookware without any water or anything and it would just cook off of its own steam. Our cookware's quality is great and it works wonderfully. I sat a rusty pot on top of the knife in the sink, and it stained the side of it but besides that, it’s also wonderful. And although most people can’t afford Kitchen Charm, I have recommended it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We needed new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm does a great job in presenting the information and they don’t leave you with any questions. I like the science behind the way that the cookware works, how it keeps the nutrition up on the food and how it has everything in one. It's almost like every type of pots and pans that are out there whether it's cast iron, nonstick or ceramic. I've had the cookware for several months now and I love them. My food is done fast. I have their little salad pan too. Their products are of good quality and they last. They should keep doing what they're doing.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Kitchen Charm has good value, good products and freebies as well. We've had the cookware since April wherein the cooking set includes the big pot with lids, the breakfast set and a couple of big knives. We're so in love with this cookware that my fiancé said that they were worth whatever we agreed to pay for them. He is so happy with whatever he has made out of that and more excited about it than me. As a bachelor, he had such crappy cookware, so for him, having the Kitchen Charm cookware was a step up. Everything from the demonstration of the Kitchen Charm to the point of delivery has been easy and above expectation.

Kitchen Charm Company Information