Call toll free
3.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1147 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My fiancée loves to cook and we got intrigued by all the shininess of the Kitchen Charm products. We also needed to invest in some good cookware, so we decided to purchase their products. The best thing about the cookware is how easy it is to clean up and for the most part. For me, I hate when the stuff gets stuck on there pretty tough, but with the Kitchen Charm, all you have to do is just add some warm water, then throw some baking soda in there and all the grease comes right out. They look almost brand new again. Everything cooks evenly in them too.

We love them and we use them a couple of times a week whenever we aren’t on the run and going out to eat. We use them most of the time whenever we are cooking at home. We have had a couple of friends over that we've shown the cookware, but whenever we told them how much we had paid for them, they got deterred by the price. We got selected to go to the seminar and what the guy did at the hotel to show us and the DVD or the video that they had us watch made sense when you break it down on how much money you could potentially save over the course of the year with using their stuff.

On other cookware, the stuff starts chipping away, so you gotta buy a new one, but with this, it is not gonna do that. So, over the course of time, it will end up saving you money and you don’t have to continue buying stuff. Everybody that we've shown the cookware to has been impressed by it. They like the sturdiness of it. It is heavy and durable, so they like it.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve been trying to cook with Kitchen Charm and I’ve been experimenting. Some of the recipes call for cooking in various skillets. I bought the skillet set of three. But the lids do not have the whistle in them that you can open and close. So, I would have had liked to have had lids that fit on those, especially on the large one, like if I’m doing salmon. I also would like to have seen an extended recipe book because there are hints and nuggets of information in there. But you have to look for them. I would like to have done more.

I cooked an omelet with one teaspoon of oil and I’m only probably supposed to use a half. But I did all the meat and vegetables and like it said I threw in water and waited for the droplets to bounce around. And then, you can do your meat, and then add some vegetables and keep stirring them. It works perfectly. But it’s practice that makes perfect. And the same thing with the whistle on the vegetables. You can either use the big steamer, or you can just use one of the other pots and put the whistling lid on the top. But you have to be real careful. There is a difference between doing it on electric and gas.

The sales guy was really good to us. But I’ve never heard from him again, and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I would like to be able to talk to him and say, “Look, I did this and I wanna cook this. How would you do it?” And if he’s too busy, I hope there's a customer rep. If more people can understand what the cookwares are and utilize them more, the more they would have purchased. I have been using these pans to cook waterless. I’ve lost over 25 pounds. There’s just good things about this pans that I’d like to know more. There isn’t that personal contact. This is an investment in my kitchen. We’ve lost money by buying pans and using them in the past. I would like to have that personal contact, better cookbook, better DVD and a better website to get recipes off.

I wanted to buy two things. One for my son who just got married, and one for my daughter, and teach them, even if they just have to deal with vegetable. We’re older. We can afford to buy them a few pieces, and if my children likes it and shows interest in it, then I will help them. I have the phone number in the notebook, of a gal, and you can call her at corporate but she works part-time for other people, and works for the sales guy we dealt with. But that’s not the same as getting hold of somebody. After I called her a couple of times she just said, “Well, read the recipe book.” So I’m not calling her anymore. I’m really surprised that they sell things to people and they don’t invite them to another demonstration in case they wanna order something.

But the sales guy was very nice. He gave me the package where you can order the free wedding rings, and pay for the engraving as well as the glasses. When the kids came to get married, we took them out for dinner. My friend that owns the restaurant put them at their places, and they were shocked that here were these engraved glasses at their dinner place at the restaurant. They’re also using the rings because they’re in military, and the rings are smooth and don’t interfere with their job. They were absolutely thrilled.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed my name up for a class along with my fiancé's at a bridal bazaar. At first, we assumed it was a cooking class, but we realized it was for a specific product. We didn't know Kitchen Charm until we saw it in action, and we were impressed and really liked it. We also wanna get some really good kitchen appliances for when we start moving into our own place.

My fiancé eats the same things all the time. It's chicken and rice or fish and the other skillets that he has don't fit as much chicken. With Kitchen Charm, we like the amount of food that we can fit in one skillet and the conventional pot can steam and cook multiple things at once. As soon as we heat it up to where there are balls of water that are dancing in the pan, we just throw our chicken or our steak on there and it cooks within 15 minutes. It’s very quick and the valve makes it easy to tell when the food is ready.

Since Kitchen Charm was so easy to cook with, we didn’t need to go out and spend more money eating out. However, I don’t have the means to really look at their DVD’s on how-tos for recipes. I was looking on YouTube, but I didn’t see many. If there were more updated versions of videos on how to use each piece of the Kitchen Charm cookware, that would be great and helpful. Other than that, the quality has been great and it’s holding up pretty well.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We like to eat healthily, so my wife and I like the idea of not cooking with oil. My wife cooks almost every night, so she gets a lot of use out of the Kitchen Charm cookware we got. At first, we had trouble curing them and it took a long time for us to figure out how to do that. Everything was sticking to them. It wasn’t that good of an experience at first. The reps didn't emphasize enough during their presentation that the cookware needed to be cured a certain way, otherwise all the food would get stuck to it. The chicken and the steak would burn and would stick to the cookware. We tried different temperatures on our stove, but it would also stick. Still, we don’t have that issue anymore and my wife loves the cookware we have.

The stainless steel is very easy to clean compared to other pans and we don’t have to worry about scratching them because they are very durable. It is worth it and it is an investment because we don’t have to keep buying every year different pots and pans. We are good as long as we take care of them. Kitchen Charm also gave us a block full of knives with the set. Royal Prestige is very famous and I know a lot of people that have Royal Prestige, but I look at Royal Prestige’s pots and pans and I look at mine and I definitely prefer mine. Royal Prestige comes with a bunch of rubber feel and it's a whole lot more that comes with them, but you have to worry about cleaning. I recommend Kitchen Charm to others/

Original review: July 28, 2018

We wanted to stop eating out and be committed to cooking especially with having a newborn baby. Plus, prices were getting up there. Kitchen Charm sent us an offer. If we sat in through where the chef cooks in front of you, we have a chance to win prizes. However, we wound up purchasing a nice set from them. They had a really good track record of how they presented themselves. So, I thought it would be a good purchase. We had gotten the set in January and we’ve been utilizing it. It’s been good so far. We like the easiness of knowing that it won't take us as long to cook. The cookware has been very helpful, but we don’t utilize it as much as we should in terms of cooking. My fiancé would say we spent so much money on it and we don’t even use it. It is up there in price, but you’re paying for the quality. We worked out a payment plan and I appreciated being able to do that.

Kitchen Charm cookwares are very sturdy and I know that they will last us for quite a bit of time and I’m really excited about that. I was looking for something that I know is gonna last me until I kick the bucket as opposed to buying new pots and pans every five or six years, which gets pricey, so it works out in the long run. Moreover, their service was really good. They are really good about answering any questions that we had. All in all, I’m very happy. I'd tell others if they want good quality kitchenware that’s gonna last a lifetime, then Kitchen Charm is the place to go.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: May 14, 2019

Kitchen Charm is easy to clean and everything that we've used works great. I'd recommend it. It's been great for us and our family, and we won't use anything else.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We wanted to try Kitchen Charm's cookware out to see how they work out and we got the pans and other things that my wife wanted. So far, our experience with them has been really good. She likes them because you can cook anything into them without putting them in the oven. It’s also kinda easy and fast to make lasagna in them without doing it in the oven. I like that they're heavy-duty, too.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My fiancé went to one of Kitchen Charm's shows and they were offering a dinner for two. They showcased their cookware and we kind of dig the pots and pans. So we went for it. They’re pretty solid. It heats up evenly and pretty fast. I don’t need to set it on the highest heat for it to cook faster. And then, there’s a whole stacking thing. Other than that, it’s fairly easy to clean too. Like, if I burn stuff on it, it’s pretty easy to clean it off. I've dropped the cookware, and I didn’t see anything wrong with it. There were no dents. It’s really sturdy. The product is worth it.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I have always had Walmart brand kind of things and we were constantly replacing them. Since me and my fiancée are soon to be married I figured that we get a nice, quality pan set and got Kitchen Charm. However, I’m not satisfied with my product. The knives are fantastic. But when I’ve tried recipes from Kitchen Charm, from a guy they recommended in Youtube from Canada, the food has come out either dry or completely burnt. They said, “Okay. Yeah, it’s gonna stick to the pan at first. And then when it’s done it's gonna release-- “ But I’m not having that happen.

There was one time I was cooking plain chicken and just wanted to do the basics. I waited and waited for it to release and the chicken was completely charred on one side. I had to dig it off. I don’t know if I’m just using it wrong. I’ve read all the instructions. I’ve done all the YouTube videos and followed the recipe exactly how they say it, and it’s still coming out terrible. I found it really weird because all the reviews say that the cookware is great.

I was really excited about the product. They came in very nice and very shiny. They’re very heavy so that kinda tells me that it’s not something cheap. Overall, I felt that it was really good at first. One other thing that I was really upset with was that I called to tell them what was going on, to ask for advice. I asked if I could be doing something wrong and the only thing that they told me was that I was past the time limit to return it. And it was like 35 days after.

Their guarantee is for 30 days after. But it’s from the purchase date, not the date that it’s received. So, it takes two weeks to get to you, and then you have two weeks to test it out. At that time we were on vacation for a week so we really only had one week to try it. The first time I tried it, I thought I was just doing something wrong, and then the second time and the third time, I was like, okay, something’s wrong. I just spent $2,000 plus on this, and now they’re not even giving me tips on how to fix it. That was a really big red flag to me.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I have friends who were engaged and they invited me along to a Kitchen Charm demo. Since I'm trying to buy a house in a year, I need some good cookware that’ll last me forever. So, I decided to buy from them. I have their products for a few months now and I like that I can stack them on top of each other while cooking. They're also good quality and I haven't had any disappointment from them.

Original review: April 26, 2019

We were looking at Kitchen Charm's cookware and we looked at something that my wife could use without damaging the material and something easy for her to cook with. She is not the best cook in the world but she has been able to use the Kitchen Charm cookware successfully.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I watched Kitchen Charm on Facebook and signed up for one of their Valentine’s giveaways. We went to one of their seminars and we really liked their cookware and bought some. Purchasing from them was easy. It has not even been a year yet that we've owned our cookware and it turned out to be pretty nice. So far, its quality has been great. I like that it cooks everything fast and cleans easily.

Original review: April 23, 2019

When I went to a demonstration that I was invited to, the guy there did a good job of showing the benefits of the Kitchen Charm pots and pans, how quickly and evenly they cook, and how easy they are to clean. What wowed me was that he burned a piece of chicken on the pan and it cleaned up nicely. As a matter of fact, I did that last night. I scorched the bottom of one of my pots and it cleaned up like the scorching never even happened. The quality of the items that we purchased is fantastic. The products are nice, heavy, and very durable. You can definitely tell that they're for a lifetime.

My husband and I decided to invest in this cookware because we don’t ever plan to buy another set again. These are the pots and pans that we need. We've had our Kitchen Charm products since the beginning of January, but we've only started using them in March when we moved in together after we got married. So far, our experience in using the Kitchen Charm cookware has been great.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Me and my wife were doing the bridal registry but I ended up getting sick and I couldn’t go to the bridal show. The people who were doing the pots and pans and cooking ware sent me an email, and they sent me a text saying that they drew my name from the bridal show me and my wife supposedly went to. It said that we won a couple of free gifts. My wife’s a chef and we got a bunch of free gifts coming to us, so we went and we found out that all of that was just bogus. If you don’t purchase anything, you don’t get a free gift. Also, you pay shipping and handling for the gift. So, it’s really not free. They did good selling the product. We ordered the biggest package from Kitchen Charm and we thought it was awesome how they did it at the hotel. However, when we got the product, it was awful and it was not what they presented to us.

We took them out and we did the cleaning first. They told us to do it with warm, soapy water and add a little bit of distilled vinegar, and it will clean it good and get the film off. Then, there was also that bar stuff that you need to get for cleaning it. We did all that and we cooked some soup. The soup stuck to the bottom of it, worse than our own cookware that we had before. We literally had to soak it and then use the little rubber thing to help get the food off of it. We let it soak some more and we did the rubber thing again. It was just horrendous. We did the same cleaning process again as well as the bar we were supposed to use. I literally took a picture of the pot and they said that these are steel pots. We shouldn’t have that problem. We then used one of the pans, put a little bit of water in there and did the whole process with trying to cook some vegetables. They stuck to the bottom of the pan, the same way that the other one did.

When we called them and talked to them about it, they told me that I could watch a video on YouTube on how to clean it and cook in them. I spent almost $4,000 for some pots and pans and now that they got me in a contract, they didn't care how the merchandise is working. When I called to ask how to send it back, they told me that I’m stuck to a contract. They opened up a credit line for $4,000 for me and my wife, which wasn’t the actual price. It’s supposed to have been like 31 and some change for all the pots and pans. We did the whole set because they sold us the product. We thought that what they showed on display was correct. Then I told the rep that I didn’t want the product and I want it to go back to them. They said that I could only get a refund within the first 10 days of the order. However, it took over 10 days to get it.

My wife is a chef and she cooks amazing dishes. We have other products that are good compared to this. It was just awful. I said that as soon as I get the money, I’m gonna pay it off, and I would take my losses and keep it moving. That was exactly what I did. They did the monthly payment twice outta my credit card, and then after that, I got the money, and I paid them off. The guy didn’t even wanna take my full payment. I told him to take my entire payment and they can keep on moving. I didn’t want anything to do with that company anymore. I even posted it on Facebook. I took pictures of my product and everything.

The final payment was 3,200 and some change, and I paid it off. I told them they can keep that they won’t have to worry about me buying anything from them. So, I definitely don’t recommend them. I see them all the time. When I start seeing them at the flea market trying to sell that stuff, I was like, “Hell, no.” The people selling it were going at it and doing their thing. They knew what they were doing because everybody in the room bought something. even though it was only something small. Not one person that goes to that room without getting something to a payment plan.

Kitchen Charm should at least give you a trial for it. Most products you’re gonna spend a lot of money on give you a trial period of at least a couple of days after you receive the item. However, they just automatically say that you’re stuck. It was a hit for me and my wife because it’s a hard inquiry on your credit and it’s also a credit loan. So, it’s two different companies on your credit. I’m just glad that I got the money to pay it off, so it wouldn’t damage me and my wife any worse.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I went to Kitchen Charm's show and their warranty made me purchase from them. It was a fun and great experience at the show. But I've been waiting for about a month for my order come in. I didn't realize that they had tried to call me before about the financing, so I just talked to them this past week.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 16, 2019

This company sold us on the idea that we would be able to have a bridal registry to help us pay for our pots and pans. 5 people contacted me saying they were unable to contribute to such a thing, not through their listed website, or their phone line. When called to contribute to the cost, the receptionist had no idea what their registry plan was and said a manager would call back. The manager never returned the call. Then, when we tried contacting them about this issue and the manager (whom we had to wait to return our call the following week) said the website was down. This also was not the case as there was no communication of this when called previously. They will not address the issues at hand. They just want your money.

DO NOT buy these pots and pans otherwise you’ll be stuck in a credit payment plan that is not ending anytime soon. Plus, the pots and pans are not of the quality they were stated to have been. After cooking in the cookware the pots and pans changed to a bronze color and acquired black spots that are not possible to remove. We’ve tried everything.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We came upon Kitchen Charm at a bridal expo and we liked the things that they presented so we purchased from them. We've only had our cookware for a few months and I've only cooked with it a few times, and it was okay overall. The items that we purchased were really heavy, so the cookware seems to be of good quality. I couldn't make it to be non-stick like they made it to be though. Furthermore, I had some customer service issues in the past when I had to call them. Also, the items that I got for free with the cookware were kinda shaky. I had heard mixed reviews about the trips and things that they offered. I was afraid to use one of the trips for our honeymoon and my fiance was upset with me about this. We used it for another trip, but not for our honeymoon, since I didn't wanna base our honeymoon on that trip.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My fiancée and I went to a wedding show and the gentleman that did the show and demonstrated the Kitchen Charm products was phenomenal. He knew what he was doing and put on an excellent show. He was very professional and easy to talk to. So, we got cookware from Kitchen Charm and we financed the purchase through the company. We paid for it in three months interest-free. We've had the cookware for three months now and we're very happy with the stuff that we got. I wash them and they clean up pretty well. I also have a thing that they sent me to get more stuff, so at some point there are a few more items that we might invest in.

Original review: April 11, 2019

During an in-person sales performance, we made a deal with a Kitchen Charm salesperson to get two pots instead of the whole set. We used the pots and liked them. Recently, we purchased another one and went through the same dealer. I looked him up on an old email, got his number, called him and asked him what he had available. He’s a great guy. But Kitchen Charm should improve on transparency as far as cost and things. We like to price-shop and whenever we went online to look at the stuff, we couldn't get a feel for how much the stuff was so we ended up calling the dealer and asked what the different options are.

Other than that, their products are durable. The pot itself is not falling apart and it looks today like it was when we bought it. In terms of the cost, it is expensive but its quality is great. We’re frugal people. However, every once in a while, we go big on something that we know we’re gonna keep for years and this seemed like one that made sense.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Kitchen Charm's lifetime warranty sounded like a better deal. I like that the cookware gives you a healthier option in your food, and that it keeps all the minerals in. We've had the cookware for about five months now, and we’re debating on purchasing more products in the future.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I was looking for better pans, and I liked that you can do so much more with Kitchen Charm than you can with most pans, plus it's non-stick. The sales rep seemed very personable and polite.

Original review: April 3, 2019

One of Kitchen Charm's sales guys was really good and funny. We've had the cookware for three or four months now. It seems to heat up quickly, and its overall quality is nice. But it stained the first time I used it. I was cooking up a pork tenderloin, and it stayed in the inside of the pot. Other than that, I like the pot.

Original review: March 31, 2019

My wife went to a bridal expo and she registered for some stuff and she got called saying she won free trips. So me and her went and like we thought we did. We some stuff free and then the person telling us about everything show us the cookware and knives set they was selling. So me and my wife liked them so we placed and ordered. That was in September and we in March and we still haven't got nothing to this day.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Kitchen Charm came and I liked the demonstration with the waterless and oil-less pots so I ordered them. My wife loves cooking and we did the baked chicken in it before. We also cooked a lot of vegetables and we did meats and stuff with it. However, I’ve had a couple of pots that broke already and I just fixed them back. Also, one of the dishes broke in the delivery and my wife didn’t tell me. We could’ve sent it back but she threw it away so, I didn’t know what I could do to get it back. The durability of the lids needs to be a little better if you're gonna be spending that type of money for some pots.

Original review: March 28, 2019

My husband wanted to have Kitchen Charm cookware in college, but he was too poor to have it. So, when we saw it at the bridal show, we went for it. My husband is happy with the cookware, and I love that I can put it in the dishwasher which is awesome. I also got some pieces for my son’s collection.

Original review: March 27, 2019

We went to a bridal show because of some gift my fiancée wanted to look at and we ended up watching the demonstration and being really impressed with Kitchen Charm. I have owned the cookware for around six months now and my favorite thing is being able to steam with the pots that you can stack. It is really convenient. Kitchen Charm works and it does exactly what they said it was going to. I also really appreciate their good customer service.

Original review: March 22, 2019

We bought our first cookware from Walmart so when it started to get scratched up, we thought that it would be nice to have something that will last. We owned Kitchen Charm for a little bit less than a year now. At first, since it’s stainless steel, it took a minute to realize exactly how to cook on it. If we cook too hot, everything sticks to it so we come to realize that we have to let it heat up on a lower heat then build up to make sure we lose a little bit of some oil. It’s a different way of cooking and we just have to get a little bit used to it. We’re getting used to it, but we still have little issues here and there. Other than that, it's easier to clean. When we first got it, stuff was sticking to it and we couldn’t get stuff cleaned off of it. But now, it seems all right.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My fiancée went to a wedding festival and wanted Kitchen Charm. We've got the cookware since September or October and she likes the quality.

Original review: March 20, 2019

The ease of use made me decide to buy from Kitchen Charm. The pot is amazing. I can hardly believe its tolerance. I also like how easy it is to clean. Kitchen Charm is good cookware. Like with anything else though, you gotta buy the good stuff. If you buy the cheap stuff, you replace it in months. Might as well go buy the good stuff, which will be yours forever.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was looking for something more durable and Kitchen Charm seemed a lot better quality than anything else I had seen. It’s been a few months since we've had the Kitchen Charm products and I enjoy them quite a bit. We have the Deluxe pots and the knife block. I enjoy steaming the carrots and the way it cooks meat. The quality is worth it compared to the price.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs