4.1/5 (126 ratings)

About Kitchen Charm

Kitchen Charm is a network marketing company known for its cookware. Its products have ergonomic, Sure Grip handles for comfort, vapor-sealed covers to maintain nutrients and a Redi-Temp valve that ensures proper temperatures. It’s oven- and induction-capable and easy to clean with soap, water and a sponge. Kitchen Charm also carries a range of dinnerware, cutlery and air and water filtration systems. Live demonstrations and pricing are available through independent distributors.

Pros

• 50-year warranty
  • Waterless, greaseless cooking
  • Ergonomic handles for easy grip
  • Even heat distribution for quick meals

Cons

• Pricing not available on the website
  • Products not sold in stores
  • Must buy through independent distributors

Bottom Line

Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, and its cookware employs a low-moisture cooking method for faster, healthier meals. Pricing and purchase are available only through independent distributors.

Top Kitchen Charm Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Our Kitchen Charm has been very efficient in my wife and I's cooking adventures since we've been married. ... The cleanup of the cookware is amazing. It doesn't scratch and food d...

Verified

I purchased the 11-piece Kitchen Charm pan set. It's really great. I love them. I like the waterless, greaseless cooking where I don't have to use water or grease to cook my food ...

What is Kitchen Charm?

Kitchen Charm is a company with a wide range of products for home cooks. Its offerings consist of stainless steel cookware, cutlery, dinnerware sets and kitchen accessories like blenders and bakeware. It also offers three different water filters — two for drinking water and one for the shower — and a compact air purifier.

How does Kitchen Charm cookware work?

Kitchen Charm cookware uses a low-moisture cooking method to limit water and grease. This method helps maintain nutrients and can lower the calorie count in meals by avoiding the added oils and fats used in traditional cooking. The Sure Grip handles are ergonomic for comfort, and the vapor-sealed covers and Redi-Temp valve seal in nutrients and flavors and let you know when cooking temperatures reach 180 degrees Fahrenheit.

Kitchen Charm cookware prices

Though you can see Kitchen Charm’s products on its website, the company doesn’t provide any pricing information online. To obtain cost info, you’ll need to reach out to an independent distributor that sells Kitchen Charm products.

Kitchen Charm FAQ

Where can I buy Kitchen Charm cookware?
Kitchen Charm products are available through independent distributors. You can’t buy its products online, and it doesn’t have its own brick-and-mortar shop to buy from.
Does Kitchen Charm offer a warranty?
Yes, Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, which covers issues related to normal household use (not neglect, improper assembly, etc.).
What products does Kitchen Charm offer?
Kitchen Charm offers cookware, dinnerware, kitchen accessories and cutlery, as well as water and air filtration systems.
Where is Kitchen Charm headquartered?
Kitchen Charm headquarters are located in Madison, Wisconsin.

Is Kitchen Charm a good cookware brand?

Kitchen Charm products have some features that may appeal to the health-conscious consumer, and they come with a 50-year warranty that covers normal household use. Pricing isn’t available on the website, however, and you have to buy through an independent distributor.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

The purchasing process with Kitchen Charm was super easy. I filled out a form and the stuff came in the mail. When Jerry, the guy who did our show, did the demonstration, he didn't put any water in with the vegetables. So, I tried to do the same thing and I accidentally burnt my pot. I called him and he said that we could try this cleaning stuff but that didn’t work, and he sent me a new pot. Jerry said that if I don’t get my vegetables super fresh, I have to add a little bit of water because they're not as fresh, which I didn't know. He didn't tell me that at the show.

I like the pots and pans but they’re starting to get spots on them. It's a discoloration of the bottom of the pot. I'm a tad bit unhappy with that but I have OCD and I'm a clean freak. So, it's not affecting the way that the pots and pans cook. I like the way they cook and that I can put it on the stove and walk away until I hear it whistle and dinner's ready. When we went to the show, I had just gotten married and I got an expensive set of pots and pans. It was $800 from Bed Bath & Beyond and they were nice pots and pans but we wound up returning them because we like the Kitchen Charm better. We can cook healthy and they're guaranteed for 50 years. I'm rough with everything so that was a major selling point. We returned the ones we had and bought the Kitchen Charm. I talk to friends and family about how cool they are and how easy it is.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

During the presentation, one of the biggest things that the rep showed off was cooking chicken in a sauté pan without adding any oil and just using the natural juices off of the vegetables and the chicken and having them not stick. A lot of times we either end up over-marinating meat or just drowning it in oil to try to get it to not stick. So, that was a huge selling point for me. And since I'm the one that does the majority of the cooking, I thought it would be really useful. So far, we've been doing a lot of venison and a lot of elk on our Kitchen Charm cookware. We also steam and roast trout with vegetables, at least when it's in season around here. I'm more than happy with the items I purchased from Kitchen Charm. They're incredibly durable and it doesn't take a whole lot of time to get them to heat up.

But we still use our little sauce pan because there wasn't one with the kit and that is the only thing that we have left that isn't from Kitchen Charm. Everything else has been great. The knives held up well and my wife has an easier time with cleaning the mixing bowls than traditional “go to Walmart, buy the pack" type of thing. I've also got a background in metallurgy and I know that as far as the type of steel that’s used on them versus what you get at any of the big box stores, the one from Kitchen Charm have a less porous steel, which means you have less grime having the ability to stick into the steel. We also have the deep bowls that make things a lot easier, especially with the rubberized base on them because if she's mixing, she doesn't have to worry about going too fast or too hard and throwing them off of the table.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2021

People cooked us some food using Kitchen Charm and my fiancée and I were really impressed with different things. We liked what they did and everything that they demonstrated. We bought the cookware and it works really great. The only time that I had issues was when I didn't read and follow the directions prior to using the cookware. When I do what it told me to do, everything comes out great. I love salmon and when I follow the directions, the salmon comes out perfectly. We also like cooking our vegetables in the cookware. There was a learning curve with the cookware. If you leave the lid on then it's still cooking. You need to pull the lid off before the food is quite done if you're not gonna eat it immediately. If you take the lid off, the cookware loses all its heat and cools down really quickly. Once we learned that, we didn't have any issues.

Everything we bought was the good stuff but we’re still paying for it, which is a problem. When I signed the paperwork, I didn't like the interest rate and payment plan so they’ll be paid off early. But I knew what I was getting into when I signed it so it wasn't like I was scammed. On the whole, I'm really glad that we did Kitchen Charm. We won't ever have to buy any more pots and pans. If you're willing to follow the instruction then it works as advertised. The clean-up would be easy too. But if you don't follow instructions and you burn something on the pan, it would be hard.

If you do burn something, put some soap and water in it and bring it to a boil really fast. It comes off easier. If you use brushes, the clean-up is very easy. When you use the cookware, it gets this iridescent coloring to the bottom of it. You would think it was dirty but it's not. That's just what happens when you cook in the cookware. If you polish it with silver polish then wash it, it would look brand new again.

Original review: April 5, 2021

My old lady went to a bridal show and filled out something with Kitchen Charm. Then supposedly, we won some stuff and we had to drive six hours to go pick it up. But we came to find out it was a catch. You don't have to buy anything for it but we sat through a little demonstration and I ended up buying the cookware. It’s a little frustrating that after the six hour drive for that, I ended up having to spend four grand.

But other than that, they did a really good job presenting the product. They cooked some chicken in a pot and it was pretty impressive that the true cook time versus the setting time was bewildering. I'm a sucker sometimes when I see stuff work and I jumped on it and bought it. I also liked that it didn't stick, but I've learned that that's not really the case most of the time. Everything sticks. But it's expected as it's not Teflon. The item is also overpriced. The quality is great but it's a lot of money even though they have a 50-year warranty on them. They would probably sell a lot more of it if the price wasn't so high and if it was sold in stores.

But I also understand the concept of nobody's going to pay that much for some kitchenware if they don't know how it works, because that truly is what the value of it is. The cost can't overcome what it is if they haven't seen it in action. So the demonstration is the only reason anyone would buy it. And the chicken was cooked for six minutes, then sat for another 15, and it was the juiciest dang chicken ever. So my kids ask me to cook that dang chicken in that one pot every single time even though I got eight of them. That's the only pot I really use.

The only downfall is the cleaning. The pots are miserable to clean if the food sticks on them, which tends to happen sometimes. You have to get a special cleaner and you have to scrub the hell out of it to get it off. They're not user-friendly when that is in them. But they didn't do that during the demo. The reps rinsed them out with water and I need that Corpus Christi water. Mine didn’t come clean like that even when I soaked it.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Before the pandemic, we signed up for a bunch of trade shows for weddings. And with COVID, they all got cancelled. However, we got a message that we were selected for a Kitchen Charm demo. We just had to sit through a presentation at a hotel. So, we decided to go. At the end of it, we decided to buy the package. We had a mismatch of kitchenware anyway, and we were looking to invest in something that would last us more long term versus some of the cheap options that are there. And during the demonstration, the gentleman mentioned the type of material that it was made out of that was something that interested my husband, being an engineer and knowing the quality of different materials.

The order process is simple. We did it there in person with the gentleman who presented the cookware to us. There were a couple of different options, and we chose the one that best suited us. He let us know that within this many days, we would receive the boxes of cookware. And that was exactly the timeframe that it came in. It was very simple. He even gave us his cell phone number in case there were issues, to give him a call. It was seamless.

We like the cookware. One thing we did not know until we started using it was that it said that you should give it two thorough cleans before using it. Otherwise, the outside could be stained just by using it once or twice. So, there were a couple of metal discolorations. It doesn't affect the actual cooking process. It's just aesthetic. Otherwise, it's great and it does what it said it would do. Everything that we were told was how it was.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

We got the six-piece set and the two frying pans and we love them a lot. Kitchen Charm has done well. We did Jambalaya in the saucepan. Being able to cook the rice and then adding your meat all in one pan, makes it a one pot meal. So, that’s nice.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I went to a bridal fair and I got a free vacation just for doing it. Kitchen Charm added an extra free vacation for buying something that day. They told us that the pots were the greatest thing out there and that we could put anything in the pot and leave it in there and it would cook it so perfectly. And when they demonstrated the whole putting the chicken in the pot and it cooked in 15 minutes, I thought that was the coolest thing. So, we came home and tried that immediately but it did not work how it worked for them. The knives are great and work great. But on the ones they showed us at the demonstration, they were balanced perfectly and balanced on a fingertip. Ours does not do that.

We feel like we got ** in the end for spending so much money on just pots and pans. But if it wouldn't have been for the vacations we got for it, I've been upset about it. If I went to Walmart and spent the $500 on pots and pans, even if in the long run, I would have Kitchen Charm's pans for longer without them breaking, that it would have been the same outcome with cooking anyway.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

The interest rate is absolutely insane. It's close to 30 bucks of interest. It was also misleading with the meeting as well, with the vacation packages. I totally comprehend and understand sales tactics. But it was portrayed as like it would be an expense-free, paid honeymoon vacation type deal. But in reality, we would still have to spend $1,000. But I really like the cookware. I'll have it for the rest of my life. They're of good quality. It's solid stainless steel cookware.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

The first thing I did was boil eggs and the pot is stained. Never heard of that before. Then my fiancée cooked something. It was not supposed to burn. I didn't mind spending $2,000 on the pots, but when they're garbage, unfortunately I'm a little upset. We've had them for not even three weeks and all of them are almost destroyed. They don't look like Kitchen Charm said they were going to. Everything the rep told us was not true. We've had to steel wool them. Nothing works. Also, when I boiled pasta on Christmas Eve, I couldn't even lift the pot. It's too heavy.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

We went to one of the shows at a hotel near where we live and we liked the demonstration. We wanted to get something that will last a long time. We didn't want to have to buy pots in another year or two. So, we were trying to make a good investment up front. We're enjoying our Kitchen Charm. It's very durable, it heats up quickly and cooks the food well. The pans do good with ribeye. The pans sear and cook it really well, and efficiently boils water and pasta. It’s simple, but you’re not waiting 10 years for the water to boil. We also got a couple knives and the stainless steel mixing bowl. The little booklet that the rep gave was helpful. But there should be a bit more of an explanation on the cleaning. Other than that, it's figure out-able.

Kitchen Charm Company Information