Call toll free
4.12/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We went to a wedding expo in Queens and there were a lot of distributors out there. Then we filled out and we won a package deal. The package included Kitchen Charm cookware and once you get the cookware, they would give you a trip and dinner for two. So, we took the whole package. The way the gentleman did the seminar impressed me. He explained the cookware, cooked in it and showed us all of the things that came with it. He did a lot of amazing things and my wife loved the cookware.

We've owned the cookware for four months now and though we haven't used all of the stuff that's in there yet, we used some and we find them satisfactory. I enjoyed the stuff that I've used and I like that they're made of tempered steel. They don't overcook the food or partially cook the food. They make everything just cook evenly. It's great and I am amazed at how effective and efficient the process is. I also like that when I clean the cookware, there is this appearance that is really amazing. I also like how it looks on my display where I have the cookware set up in my house. It really looks great and it's some good cookware. Plus, I like that we have the opportunity to return any item for a new product, if there's any damage. Being above 50 and having lived on my own since a teenager, I had a lot of potware, silverware and a lot of things, but this particular set is one of the best and highest quality of cookware I've ever had so far.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2019

The Kitchen Charm products were well presented during the expo. They spoke to the needs of everyone in the audience. My biggest concern was how long it took to cook things. I don't use my pots and pans as much because it just takes too long. But the time with Kitchen Charm is amazing. So I love it. I like the fact that it whistles. I don't have to flip my chicken unless I just want to, or I'm just paranoid. Like I gotta get used to good cookware. You put in a pot, close it. If I heard a whistle, I could look at it and decide if I wanna cook it a little longer. And you save money when you cook every day. Also the main purpose that I purchased it was the quality. The quality is amazing. When people ask, "Where did you get these from?" I'm excited to share the quality because I haven't worked with pots or pans with that type of quality, and it's heavy.

The food is good. I just cooked a meal yesterday. My mom is in the town, and it was 15 seconds to get it in there. I made dirty rice, sausage, chicken, cabbage, and I baked some cookies and cake. The lifetime warranty was a great thing, especially when you're spending that type of money. And then the fact that there were like this discount. The only other thing with the pots and pans is I got cooking bowls. I also like that it came with a top, so I can store it. My Kitchen Charm is a lifelong, useful, quality product that saves time and delivers a great meal.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My fiancée loves to cook and we got intrigued by all the shininess of the Kitchen Charm products. We also needed to invest in some good cookware, so we decided to purchase their products. The best thing about the cookware is how easy it is to clean up and for the most part. For me, I hate when the stuff gets stuck on there pretty tough, but with the Kitchen Charm, all you have to do is just add some warm water, then throw some baking soda in there and all the grease comes right out. They look almost brand new again. Everything cooks evenly in them too.

We love them and we use them a couple of times a week whenever we aren’t on the run and going out to eat. We use them most of the time whenever we are cooking at home. We have had a couple of friends over that we've shown the cookware, but whenever we told them how much we had paid for them, they got deterred by the price. We got selected to go to the seminar and what the guy did at the hotel to show us and the DVD or the video that they had us watch made sense when you break it down on how much money you could potentially save over the course of the year with using their stuff.

On other cookware, the stuff starts chipping away, so you gotta buy a new one, but with this, it is not gonna do that. So, over the course of time, it will end up saving you money and you don’t have to continue buying stuff. Everybody that we've shown the cookware to has been impressed by it. They like the sturdiness of it. It is heavy and durable, so they like it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve been trying to cook with Kitchen Charm and I’ve been experimenting. Some of the recipes call for cooking in various skillets. I bought the skillet set of three. But the lids do not have the whistle in them that you can open and close. So, I would have had liked to have had lids that fit on those, especially on the large one, like if I’m doing salmon. I also would like to have seen an extended recipe book because there are hints and nuggets of information in there. But you have to look for them. I would like to have done more.

I cooked an omelet with one teaspoon of oil and I’m only probably supposed to use a half. But I did all the meat and vegetables and like it said I threw in water and waited for the droplets to bounce around. And then, you can do your meat, and then add some vegetables and keep stirring them. It works perfectly. But it’s practice that makes perfect. And the same thing with the whistle on the vegetables. You can either use the big steamer, or you can just use one of the other pots and put the whistling lid on the top. But you have to be real careful. There is a difference between doing it on electric and gas.

The sales guy was really good to us. But I’ve never heard from him again, and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I would like to be able to talk to him and say, “Look, I did this and I wanna cook this. How would you do it?” And if he’s too busy, I hope there's a customer rep. If more people can understand what the cookwares are and utilize them more, the more they would have purchased. I have been using these pans to cook waterless. I’ve lost over 25 pounds. There’s just good things about this pans that I’d like to know more. There isn’t that personal contact. This is an investment in my kitchen. We’ve lost money by buying pans and using them in the past. I would like to have that personal contact, better cookbook, better DVD and a better website to get recipes off.

I wanted to buy two things. One for my son who just got married, and one for my daughter, and teach them, even if they just have to deal with vegetable. We’re older. We can afford to buy them a few pieces, and if my children likes it and shows interest in it, then I will help them. I have the phone number in the notebook, of a gal, and you can call her at corporate but she works part-time for other people, and works for the sales guy we dealt with. But that’s not the same as getting hold of somebody. After I called her a couple of times she just said, “Well, read the recipe book.” So I’m not calling her anymore. I’m really surprised that they sell things to people and they don’t invite them to another demonstration in case they wanna order something.

But the sales guy was very nice. He gave me the package where you can order the free wedding rings, and pay for the engraving as well as the glasses. When the kids came to get married, we took them out for dinner. My friend that owns the restaurant put them at their places, and they were shocked that here were these engraved glasses at their dinner place at the restaurant. They’re also using the rings because they’re in military, and the rings are smooth and don’t interfere with their job. They were absolutely thrilled.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I signed my name up for a class along with my fiancé's at a bridal bazaar. At first, we assumed it was a cooking class, but we realized it was for a specific product. We didn't know Kitchen Charm until we saw it in action, and we were impressed and really liked it. We also wanna get some really good kitchen appliances for when we start moving into our own place.

My fiancé eats the same things all the time. It's chicken and rice or fish and the other skillets that he has don't fit as much chicken. With Kitchen Charm, we like the amount of food that we can fit in one skillet and the conventional pot can steam and cook multiple things at once. As soon as we heat it up to where there are balls of water that are dancing in the pan, we just throw our chicken or our steak on there and it cooks within 15 minutes. It’s very quick and the valve makes it easy to tell when the food is ready.

Since Kitchen Charm was so easy to cook with, we didn’t need to go out and spend more money eating out. However, I don’t have the means to really look at their DVD’s on how-tos for recipes. I was looking on YouTube, but I didn’t see many. If there were more updated versions of videos on how to use each piece of the Kitchen Charm cookware, that would be great and helpful. Other than that, the quality has been great and it’s holding up pretty well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I went to a bridal bazaar and I signed up, and went to a Dinner4Two. I liked how the Kitchen Charm pots were stainless steel. They were really good and the salesman said for the first year, it was gonna be interest-free. That was what sold them to me. However, I’ve seen my statement and it has interest on there. I have asked Kitchen Charm about it and they told me I had to call the person who sold it to me, but I don’t have his number. I was upset about the interest and that they didn’t really try to help me out either. Nevertheless, the quality is really good. They’re easy to clean.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I got Kitchen Charm considering its quality and the warranty. It's good quality cookware. We really appreciated that, like its durability. We also like that we can keep the food in it warm until the rest of the food is prepared.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I won a reserved seating at a bridal show, and there, I learned about Kitchen Charm. I love that they had a 50-year warranty. I also like that the cookware cooked fast, which was pretty cool. However, I've had it for around five months now, and it still seems like it doesn't cook as fast as I expect it. So, I still have to cook for quite a bit of time. And I hate that the cookware takes a while to get clean. They keep it stainless and harder to clean to keep it from looking like white or powdery. I love its quality, though. They're nonstick, like the presentation showed, and are really good, heavy pots. But the best that I got from them, so far, are their kitchen knives. They're very sharp, heavy and they work very well. I love kitchen knives.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

We went to a bridal show and Kitchen Charm was advertised there. We felt we didn’t have any similar dishes, and we were impressed with the demonstration. We’ve had our cookware for a couple of months now and it’s all working really well. We use them every week, and I really like the pans we use to cook stuff up.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Kitchen Charm's presentation was fine. My purchasing experience was amazing. I like the easy cooking, and the overall quality of the product is good. It cooks very great. No problem and no sticking. I can leave the food and just go into another room and don’t have to worry about it until it’s done. I’d recommend Kitchen Charm to anyone.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs