Call toll free
4.02/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1126 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 22, 2019

We bought our first cookware from Walmart so when it started to get scratched up, we thought that it would be nice to have something that will last. We owned Kitchen Charm for a little bit less than a year now. At first, since it’s stainless steel, it took a minute to realize exactly how to cook on it. If we cook too hot, everything sticks to it so we come to realize that we have to let it heat up on a lower heat then build up to make sure we lose a little bit of some oil. It’s a different way of cooking and we just have to get a little bit used to it. We’re getting used to it, but we still have little issues here and there. Other than that, it's easier to clean. When we first got it, stuff was sticking to it and we couldn’t get stuff cleaned off of it. But now, it seems all right.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My fiancée went to a wedding festival and wanted Kitchen Charm. We've got the cookware since September or October and she likes the quality.

Original review: March 20, 2019

The ease of use made me decide to buy from Kitchen Charm. The pot is amazing. I can hardly believe its tolerance. I also like how easy it is to clean. Kitchen Charm is good cookware. Like with anything else though, you gotta buy the good stuff. If you buy the cheap stuff, you replace it in months. Might as well go buy the good stuff, which will be yours forever.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was looking for something more durable and Kitchen Charm seemed a lot better quality than anything else I had seen. It’s been a few months since we've had the Kitchen Charm products and I enjoy them quite a bit. We have the Deluxe pots and the knife block. I enjoy steaming the carrots and the way it cooks meat. The quality is worth it compared to the price.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I bought Kitchen Charm products for the easy cleanup and healthier cooking but the cooking is not as easy as the cleanup as it was shown. The first time I used stuff, it's almost like I burnt the bottom of the pan to where I can't seem to get any of it off. I did it another time in a different pan, it seemed to work okay. Then, the third time I did it, I got that same one in a different pan at that point. On the other hand, I love my knife set.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: March 8, 2019

I've owned Kitchen Charm for about five months now and I decided to purchase from Kitchen Charm because of its durability. I like having the cookware. The quality is really good and I've done the meat as the easiest to cook on it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

If I can leave a negative 5 star review I would! The products we ordered were terrible! Items not as described. We were promised fast cooking and nonstick cookware that would be easy to clean. Not what we got. Everything sticks to the pans even with a ton of oil and no stick spray. Very very hard to clean. When we try to return the products and cancel the account. We were told that there is only a 3 day cancellation on the order which is very sneaky. It takes more than 3 days for the items to arrive so you do not know how bad the items are until it is to late to cancel. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I liked the quality of Kitchen Charm so I purchased from them. We've had the cookware for around four months and they work really well. Making chicken breast is super easy. The meat tastes way better and it comes out juicy and delicious. The overall quality of the Kitchen Charm products is good. It was definitely worth it and I would recommend it.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Kitchen Charm is easy to cook with and if you do it right, nothing really burns to it. It doesn't stick. We got everything from them from the big set, the knives, utensils, the kettle and the bowls. Their quality is really good and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Kitchen Charm had a good deal on a good product that we needed. We got an 11-piece set. It has a paella pan, a saucepan and a frying pan. On top of that, I got a milk warmer, some baking sheets, cake pans and a pie plate. I like the aspect of not having to use a lot of oil when I cook. I tried out what they showed us in the demonstration with the chicken in one of the pans and I just leave it and it does its thing. I don't have to put all this oil on the pan and that was cool. I got a new pot before I got this Kitchen Charm set and it already had a chip in it and I had to throw it out. It was just not a good time whereas I haven't had any issues with the Kitchen Charm set. They will stand the test of time. In fact, I have been recommending them to my parents and a couple of my friends already.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The Kitchen Charm pots and pans I purchased work pretty good. The only thing I really don’t like about them is that there’s a learning curve on how to wash them compared to everything else. The cost is ridiculously high too. Although the quality is great, it is probably not worth it. I would also like something a little more lightweight.

Original review: March 3, 2019

My fiancee knew about Kitchen Charm and we did a cooking-for-two class that they had set up in our area. I thought it would be a fun, nice date night. Since we are recent college graduates, we've only had hand-me-down cookware for a long time, so we decided to purchase the product from them. With the deal and the quality that I saw, the cookware was almost too good to pass up.

We've owned the cookware for a couple of months now and it's a great product overall. It cooks really well and heats perfectly. The waterless cooking feature is pretty nice. I like being able to put the lid on the cookware with the whistle and just let it cook down on its own for 15 to 20 minutes. I do not have to worry about it and it's pretty nice to focus on other side dishes. The quality of the items are really good. There have been a couple of times when I burned some food pretty badly on the cookware. I just let it soak a little bit, then the burned stuff that was stuck onto it came right off and it was easy to clean. It's pretty likely that we would make further purchases from Kitchen Charm in the future. When we get rid of some of our kitchenware, we'll replace some of the older stuff with Kitchen Charm cookware. I've already recommended them to family and friends.

Original review: March 2, 2019

We've had our Kitchen Charm cookware for four months and my fiancé and I aren't as happy with it as we thought we would be. They're just like normal pans. The sales guy we dealt with said so many things about it, such as that the pans would be great, that it wouldn't scratch, that we wouldn't need use oil and water and that food wouldn't stick on them. But the pans did get scratched and there are marks on them. The food also sticks on them, even if we use oil. Also, we have the book and we've followed what's on there, but food still sticks and the pans still get scratched. We've had cheaper pans before that were better at food not sticking to them. We called Kitchen Charm a few times but they told that our sales guy might have made promises that are not in the contract and to call him instead.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We saw the display of Kitchen Charm and we liked what they had to offer, so we purchased from them. We got a set with 10 or 12 pieces and I really like the cookpot because we don't have to use as much oil with it. We've had our cookware for three months now and the quality of the items that we purchased is good.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

My husband, a certified chef, messed up all my pots and pans when he moved in and tore up my stuff. Out of the three bridal shows we went to, Kitchen Charm was the first presentation we went to so we bought from them. We've been using the cookware since we got it in October. The quality of the products seems good and it's also easy to clean. Kitchen Charm is worth the investment.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We won a contest so we went to a presentation. The gentleman selling the Kitchen Charm products was great and he got me. I have their products for four months now and so far, I’ve had no problems with them. They're evenly heated and everything works well. We cook steak with most of the products. Kitchen Charm has been a great company to work with and I appreciate them for being so helpful and nice with everything. If their products last 50 years, the quality and the cost will be perfect. This is our first time buying, but we’re definitely gonna be buying more.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We got a free demonstration from Kitchen Charm at a wedding fair and liked the product so we decided to get a small package. At the time, it was what we knew was available. I can cook chicken in the thing, walk away then it whistles after a while so it’s a lot easier than just hanging in there and cooking with a normal pan. I like the cookware's quality and how it's performing. We’ve enjoyed our experiences with Kitchen Charm so far.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I bought Kitchen Charm from a seminar I went to for a bridal registration. Our guy who was selling us the cookware was very nice and friendly. He did a quick show in front of us, let us hold the cookware, feel its durability and we were in. Wow! We loved the cookware! We bought the 11 piece set. Spent a lot of money - 2500. Once we got home to try out our cookware we were not happy! We took out a pan and cracked an egg in it and it STUCK as soon as I tried to move it. We had to scrape the egg off of the pan!!! We were so upset! We just paid in the thousands for these pans and a simple egg is sticking to it! Also I grabbed another pan and simply tried to cook some rice in there. Left it for 20 minutes on low! What I usually do with my lower costing pans and it come out perfect! It came out RAW AND UNCOOKED!!! I AM SO UPSET!

So we contacted customer service. There was nothing they could do for me! The only thing they could do was switch the pans out for me! I spoke with a manager about my concerns. They said the same thing! They couldn't help. In the end NO REFUND! They did nothing for me! I spoke to 3 different managers and no help! Well now I'm trying to get ahold of the seller for a response. Let's see what happens! I don't not recommend this cookware to anyone!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My fiancée loves to cook and we got intrigued by all the shininess of the Kitchen Charm products. We also needed to invest in some good cookware, so we decided to purchase their products. The best thing about the cookware is how easy it is to clean up and for the most part. For me, I hate when the stuff gets stuck on there pretty tough, but with the Kitchen Charm, all you have to do is just add some warm water, then throw some baking soda in there and all the grease comes right out. They look almost brand new again. Everything cooks evenly in them too.

We love them and we use them a couple of times a week whenever we aren’t on the run and going out to eat. We use them most of the time whenever we are cooking at home. We have had a couple of friends over that we've shown the cookware, but whenever we told them how much we had paid for them, they got deterred by the price. We got selected to go to the seminar and what the guy did at the hotel to show us and the DVD or the video that they had us watch made sense when you break it down on how much money you could potentially save over the course of the year with using their stuff.

On other cookware, the stuff starts chipping away, so you gotta buy a new one, but with this, it is not gonna do that. So, over the course of time, it will end up saving you money and you don’t have to continue buying stuff. Everybody that we've shown the cookware to has been impressed by it. They like the sturdiness of it. It is heavy and durable, so they like it.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

The pots of Kitchen Charm was a good deal, so we bought them. They had some kind of free vacation if we buy the pots. We like the flat one where you can make the pancakes on and cook bacon. But sometimes, it's a little hard to clean. Other than that, whenever we cook chicken it keeps it super juicy. It doesn't dry out the chicken. Kitchen Charm has a good cookware .

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We heard about Kitchen Charm at the wedding fair and we purchased their cookware since they had a good deal and we liked the warranty. It was the first stainless steel cookware that we had. We have owned it for under six months now. The quality of the items that we purchased is good and I like it. Also, I like that I can heat up the pan and put the meat in there, and the meat won’t burn but will just sear in the pan without any oil.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

We have kids and healthy eating and living is at the top of our list. With the Kitchen Charm cookware, we can cook things so seamlessly that we can just leave it and it will alert us when it's done. It alleviates a lot of stress, especially since we have two small children running around the place. We were a little concerned though because when we were looking over the contract, it showed that salt deposits would void the warranty. We were trying to figure out how salt deposits get in pots and pans. Even if we don’t cook with salt, there's salt that comes from the food that you're cooking or the seasoning that you're using. It would have been good to know that salt deposits could void the warranty during the presentation as it would have made us approach cleaning and cooking slightly different in the beginning. But so far, we've been able to clean it fairly well and the cookware is of great quality. I like how juicy and flavorful the meat comes up.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I’ve been trying to cook with Kitchen Charm and I’ve been experimenting. Some of the recipes call for cooking in various skillets. I bought the skillet set of three. But the lids do not have the whistle in them that you can open and close. So, I would have had liked to have had lids that fit on those, especially on the large one, like if I’m doing salmon. I also would like to have seen an extended recipe book because there are hints and nuggets of information in there. But you have to look for them. I would like to have done more.

I cooked an omelet with one teaspoon of oil and I’m only probably supposed to use a half. But I did all the meat and vegetables and like it said I threw in water and waited for the droplets to bounce around. And then, you can do your meat, and then add some vegetables and keep stirring them. It works perfectly. But it’s practice that makes perfect. And the same thing with the whistle on the vegetables. You can either use the big steamer, or you can just use one of the other pots and put the whistling lid on the top. But you have to be real careful. There is a difference between doing it on electric and gas.

The sales guy was really good to us. But I’ve never heard from him again, and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I would like to be able to talk to him and say, “Look, I did this and I wanna cook this. How would you do it?” And if he’s too busy, I hope there's a customer rep. If more people can understand what the cookwares are and utilize them more, the more they would have purchased. I have been using these pans to cook waterless. I’ve lost over 25 pounds. There’s just good things about this pans that I’d like to know more. There isn’t that personal contact. This is an investment in my kitchen. We’ve lost money by buying pans and using them in the past. I would like to have that personal contact, better cookbook, better DVD and a better website to get recipes off.

I wanted to buy two things. One for my son who just got married, and one for my daughter, and teach them, even if they just have to deal with vegetable. We’re older. We can afford to buy them a few pieces, and if my children likes it and shows interest in it, then I will help them. I have the phone number in the notebook, of a gal, and you can call her at corporate but she works part-time for other people, and works for the sales guy we dealt with. But that’s not the same as getting hold of somebody. After I called her a couple of times she just said, “Well, read the recipe book.” So I’m not calling her anymore. I’m really surprised that they sell things to people and they don’t invite them to another demonstration in case they wanna order something.

But the sales guy was very nice. He gave me the package where you can order the free wedding rings, and pay for the engraving as well as the glasses. When the kids came to get married, we took them out for dinner. My friend that owns the restaurant put them at their places, and they were shocked that here were these engraved glasses at their dinner place at the restaurant. They’re also using the rings because they’re in military, and the rings are smooth and don’t interfere with their job. They were absolutely thrilled.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I like the whole 50-year Kitchen Charm warranty and the history of the company itself. Seeing the experience of how food is being cooked, I decided to purchase products from them. I have the cookware for several months now and it cooks really well. It doesn’t stick and it's clean-looking too. I also like how on some of the dishes, there is a whistle on there so it tells me when everything is ready so I can leave it for a bit and then come back to it once I hear that. I like the versatility of all the dishes and how I can use them for different things.

On some of our dishes though, it's like it's not getting all the way clean. There are some spots on it from time to time. I was trying to figure out how to clean it and I've used just regular kitchen soap and did the Bar Keeper's Friend like the person suggested but it's not looking as clean as when I got it. Also, a couple of our pieces don't look as smooth as when I got them. But overall, it cooks really well. I can cook anything in the pieces that I got and there's such a wide range of dishes out there.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

We sat through a Kitchen Charm demonstration and I saw how well it worked. We got the complete set. My favorite thing about the cookware is the easy cleanup and the way it distributes heat and cooks the food. I don’t need to use any oil. And if I do, it’s very little. I love the way it goes from the stove to the oven. It’s beautiful to look at too. The cookware also enticed to my fiancé, who doesn’t cook, to the kitchen. He wants to learn how to cook.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

We liked Kitchen Charm's warranty. We didn't have a set of pans and so we got their cookware in October. I like that it doesn't scratch. However, I'd like to see if there's a way to prevent the staining and the coloring so that it's easier to get off than just with a special cleaner. Still, the overall quality of the items is good.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

My experience with Kitchen Charm has been good. I had gone to a bridal shower and got a call back promoting Kitchen Charm. My mom has a lot of their products so I know that it is good. I didn’t really know that they were with Royal Prestige at first though. I like that the cookware is easy to clean and its quality is perfect.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

When we purchased a product from Kitchen Charm, we got two trips: one to the Caribbean and one in the US. They also threw in some serving spoons. The kitchen equipment itself was nice and they hold up well. They cook good and they are easy to clean, too. Give Kitchen Charm a try.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My husband and I attended the class, thinking "this is probably a scam but let's go anyway." When we watched Brad cook everything with ease , I HAD to have the cookware. The contract wasn't discussed with us at all, we were hurried along as we signed the papers. We didn't get our cookware till the end of the following week, around 8-10 days later.

The first time we used it, we were flabbergasted. Everything stuck to the bottom, most of the food burned on the bottom of the pan and didn't cook evenly. We tried to contact the seller multiple times with no answer. I reached out to customer service and they told me I was using the cookware wrong. My husband was extremely irate, but I decided to give it another chance. I followed the instructions to the T, low-to medium heat, waited for the pan to heat before putting in the meat. It didn't matter. Everything stuck to the bottom and burned. I contacted customer service again and asked for a refund and they told us that "most people like their cookware" so even though we had a terrible experience it was our fault. The lady I talked to was extremely rude and condescending. I've never been treated this poorly by any business.

It was then I started reading online reviews about Kitchen Charm, and found multiple websites dedicated to shutting it down. People had been scammed just like us and were furious. However, even after sending screenshots of these reviews to Kitchen Charm, I was simply told that "they get high reviews" and I was wrong again. The products absolutely suck and the customer service is even worse. I hope you get shut down.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We had sat through a Kitchen Charm demonstration for a free honeymoon. We liked the long lasting warranty and the demonstration which showed that the cookware was really good stuff. We've had our Kitchen Charm for five months now and it seems like it's gonna hold up for a long time. It cooks everything really well too. It’s great stuff.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs