toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

David, Thank you for your review and acknowledging that the Kitchen Charm cookware cooks and cleans as demonstrated. Enjoy it!

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I’ve had Kitchen Charm for a couple of months now. I like its quality and my favorite thing about it is how well it evenly heats. I’m a chef, so I look at different types of cookware all the time. I liked how their handles were riveted in instead of coming off like the other cookware that I’ve seen. Also, it definitely keeps its shine very well and it does what it’s supposed to do. So far, I really enjoy it and I do plan on purchasing more.

Kitchen Charm

Donald, we are very happy that you are enjoying the use of your Kitchen Charm cookware. Thank you for taking the time to review the products.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

When I went to a wedding event where Kitchen Charm was invited to, the gentleman who was showing us everything did a good job. He was entertaining and he kept my attention. Kitchen Charm's products are good. My wife can't cook and I'm the cook of the house. I know that having a good cookware can make a big difference. So, it was a good investment for me at least. I've had their six-piece pots and pans set for a little over half a year now and I like the fact that I don't have to stand over the stove 24/7 whenever I'm cooking. Also, they're easy to clean, easy to use, and not much of a hassle. I have brought it up to other people.

We loved the product from Kitchen Charm and the prospect of never buying pots and pans again was fantastic. We got the basic starter’s kit and the quality was fantastic as well, and I hope they last as long as the 5th year warranty. The best thing about the cookware is the whistle lid on it. I like the way it closes and the way you can actually cook a chicken breast in 20 minutes and not have to do anything to it. Kitchen Charm has never been better.

Resolution In Progress

Kitchen Charm

Alex there is a refundable deposit for the reservation, that is a requirement of the resort to make the reservation.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I bought the salad chopper and a 12-inch skillet at a bridal fair. We chose Kitchen Charm because of the vacation package that came with it. However, they sell their product at $35 a month but when you go back and look at it, you’re financing it at 20%. Then the actual vacation part of it, when you read the fine print, has a $250 fee before you can get it and that was hidden in the presentation too. The products are fine, they have nice quality and I still think the vacation is a good deal but when they sell it the way they do, it’s misleading.

We love the way Kitchen Charm cooks and there’s a lifetime guarantee. We could have just gone to Target and bought some, but since the rep demonstrated everything and showed us all the perks about Kitchen Charm we decided to go with it. I like how it's non-stick and I don't have to use oil and butter every time I cook. We've had the cookware for about four or six months and the quality is really good. It's durable and very easy to clean and cook with, especially if you're not big in cooking. Kitchen Charm really makes cooking a lot easier.

We needed new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm seemed really good and for a good price. We got their pots and pans which we've had for six months now. The stainless steel one which we have cooks evenly. The quality of their products is really good.

Kitchen Charm was the first cookware provider we’ve looked at and I like the concept of the whistle on them. We saw them at a bridal fair and the presenter was really good and funny.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Kitchen Charm was at the bridal show and had a honeymoon or vacation offer at the time that I bought the cookware. I bought it six months ago and I've cooked in it one time. I like the quality and it's extremely durable but I don't like the price.

We went to a bridal show exhibit and Kitchen Charm’s rep showed just their cookware. It was something that we were interested in, something that we’d be needing going forward, which we can include on our registry. I like its durability and warranty and they’re the main things why we decided to purchase. We got one pot and some knives and we’ve only used it once or twice, but it’s something that we like. Also, the pots were stackable, so you can cook using one surface space and cook things that were stackable. Their pros were the fact that it was non-stick, it cooks faster and didn’t require as many additional ingredients to cook as far as oil or water.

I was impressed with the products from Kitchen Charm. It’s my very first purchase from them and I bought a pot. The quality is pretty damn good although their pricing is out of the people’s reach.

We were going to be married and thought we needed some new kitchenware. We’ve had the Kitchen Charm products for three months and found to them be hardy and sturdy. They have a high quality but are a little over-priced for what they are.

We first heard about Kitchen Charm when we went to a bridal expo and got invited to the dinner. We’re getting married and moving into our own place, so we needed our own pots and pans. The cookware seemed nice. I liked that the rep didn’t need water to clean it and he used the stainless steel powder stuff. We got our cookware about four months ago. I like that it's pretty fast to cook. We cooked rice in the four-quart pot, and that took only about eight minutes. Then we burned some stuff. But so far, so good and I'm happy with the quality. Maybe if we get our tax returns, I'll buy my fiance the knife set because that's what he was looking at, and he didn't get it.

Kitchen Charm has good quality products at a high but reasonable price. They have warranty and their cookware is easy to clean. They seem to hold up pretty well, especially in my house.Overall, my experience with them was pleasant and fairly easy.

My fiancée went to a wedding convention and Kitchen Charm was set up there and giving out things for free. We went because of vacation packages that were being offered with those and I ended up buying several pots and pans, a cutlery set with five knives, a few extra tools and dishes. It was pricey but there were sizable discounts. The good deal for what we were getting and the lifetime warranty were the two reasons we went ahead and purchased. They do us well so far in all our payment plan and we can pay that off earlier without any kind penalty. All in all, our experience was pleasant. They were easy to deal with and they were prompt with getting the things to us.

We went to this event that was advertising Kitchen Charm. We really liked them and went ahead and purchased the eight-piece pots and pans set. Kitchen Charm is really easy to clean and it cooks our food really good like it was cooked in the oven. The items are very well made, too. We’ve recommend Kitchen Charm to several friends.

My fiance is a chef and he said that Kitchen Charm was really nice so I was encouraged to buy from them. Also, the person who presented the cookware was absolutely amazing. I've had the cookware for six months now and so far, it’s doing great. I like its style where it has little plugs on top and the little sapphire on it is nice.

My wife and I went to a demonstration for the Kitchen Charm cookware. She got an email about it through a bridal website that she registered for. We weren't even in the market for cookware. But through that experience and we were about to move into our new home together, she wanted to try something new. And so, we decided to give it a shot. We've been using the cookware for the past month and I like that it's equally balanced when it pertains to the distribution of heat. It allows things to cook really evenly. That's my favorite quality and now, I'm a big fan. My old cookware was not so equal with the heat distribution, so it was a lot more difficult to cook things. Kitchen Charm has excellent quality and we got our money's worth. Overall, our experience was quick, easy, simple and very worthwhile.

My husband and I love to cook and we like to cook different recipes from different countries so we decided to buy the knives set, pots and a couple of pans from Kitchen Charm. We have them now for six months. We like the knives and the pan that's about three inches deep and we can almost cook anything in there. They're really good and I love it. They are very dishwasher friendly and the food doesn't stick to the pots and pans like other ones do. I also like the fact that they had the lifetime warranty on the pots. Overall, I love the professionalism that they all have.

There were a couple of cookware, different types of glasses and silverware that we liked from Kitchen Charm which we decided to go ahead and get. We bought the items a couple of months ago and it was an excellent experience.

We went to a free dinner where the Kitchen Charm cookware was advertised. We liked the even heating and then the cooking demonstration that the rep did was phenomenal. He showed how much the cookware was and he was able to make it affordable for us. So, we felt like we were getting a really good value. We’re also talking about how unhealthy the other cookwares are and how you get the residue, formaldehyde, and other stuff. We’re very cautious people and we don’t want to be putting stuff that came off the pans that are made easily on our bodies.

We've had the cookware for two seasons now and I like that it cooks evenly and once we got our pan steel wool, it cleans so easily. It’s so expensive but the quality is really good and so far, everything that I’ve handled has helped me in the kitchen. I feel like I’m a better chef and that I can prepare better meals. I even referred it to friends. But then my fiancée said they’re so heavy. Her little arms can’t handle lifting them up but I could swing this thing all day. Overall, the experience was excellent, elegant and people-friendly.

The quality of the pots and pan was the reason we purchased from Kitchen Charm. We also liked what they presented to us. We got them by the two and we’ve had the cookware for three months. My fiancée likes it.

During Kitchen Charm's demonstration, the rep sat down and cooked broccoli, carrots and potatoes. It's hard to find a good carrot and that was a good one. I like them. So far my favorite thing about the cookware was the carrots. Everything has been holding up good. The product is good but ordering is near to impossible. We've discussed about buying a bigger skillet but apparently, we got to get a hold of the old rep whom we bought the original cookware from to put in the orders. That part is stupid in my opinion. The phone number is still good but what will I do after ten years when this old rep passes away. The end user customer support for products ordering is really lacking. There is no information on the website and you can't order anything from it.

Factual basis uncertain

My fiancé went to a wedding show where a presentation was made on the Kitchan Charm cookware. She wanted the lifetime set and when we got it, we had a different experience than what they sold at the show. The way they presented it was that it would be the last set you would ever buy. But the performance of the pans was like stainless steel. We had a stainless steel set before and we didn't like it.

Then the care and maintenance for the Kitchen Charm pans was presented in this way: add a little olive oil, scrub it with a pad and you're good to go. But it turned out to be a lot more than that. It was hard to clean and that was a major thing for us. It was not like the Rachael Ray which doesn't perform as well but cleans amazingly. Everything slides off because it's Teflon. So we ended up sending the Kitchen Charm back. Also, after we started asking how the program was working, they were very nice at first but they were very difficult to work through the details after. It was like they didn't want to stand by the product and that's the point that worried me a little bit.

Kitchen Charm products were demonstrated very well by a guy in a cooking show. We were really interested in the knife so we got an 11-piece set that we've enjoyed so far. They cooked chicken and vegetables at the show and I liked how they cooked them all together, and the carrots were so soft. It seemed a healthier way to cook and a good deal, plus there’s 50-year warranty on the cookware so we got them in November last year. I like the strainer. I also enjoy the feature of the colander where I can defrost hamburger and the grease leaking to the bottom pan. I can even defrost frozen pork and cook pork roast in it. I also like how I can do stack cooking in it and how it cooks all the way around the edges. It’s great cookware and if I live over 50 years, I’ll possibly buy from Kitchen Charm again.

I liked the fact that Kitchen Charm said the product was made out of all the different metals. The weight of it was really comforting. It felt like it was good quality. Then the fact that they had a warranty really excited me because I figured if I have problems then they’ll be interested in changing them out. Generally if a company has a warranty like for 50 years you're probably not going to have problems with those kinds of products. I wasn’t anticipating it from them but I had problems with it the first night I had it.

I followed the directions on how to use the pan and it just burnt to a crisp. I've never burnt a pan as ugly as I burnt this. I spoke to their representatives and they said that they can't take it back entirely because of food safety but I said that I've only used one of the pans and it's not usable again. It was not worth keeping the pans if this was how easily it would burn. I had it on medium heat like I often do. I was like, “I've soaked my pan in vinegar. I washed it with the bartender stuff.” They suggested Bartender Helper and it didn’t make sense. I can't get it cleaned and I don’t like cooking on a cookware that’s already been burnt because it'll just keep burning so I haven't used it again.

I've used the other pots since they told me they wouldn't take it back. When I called them up about that the lady said that I just have to scrub them really well, that there's the wax coating on it that I need to get off. I've scrubbed them and there's this ugly discoloring inside the pot which concerned me a little bit. It just looked weird. For the amount of money that I'm paying for it I'm not that impressed.

Then we also got utensils as part of the package like if one buys a certain amount of pots they’ll throw in some of those and stuff. Then the peeler was completely useless. The first time I tried to peel a cucumber it didn’t pull the skin off of it. A cucumber is not that hard and it's not like I'm trying to peel a squash. I was surprised by that too. Their knives were very sharp though. We got those as part of the set as well and they cut straight through my hand. I'm very impressed with the knives.

I’ve been trying to reach out to them for four months. I call every time I think about it and I leave a message. The owner is supposed to call me back, which I guess is a smaller company. I'm surprised that they were saying, “The owner is going to call you back,” then he never did. They said there's a 50-year warranty on it but yet they don’t want to exchange it for me. They're not interested in talking with me about it.

We had been to a bridal show and then Kitchen Charm called us. We saw a presentation at The Marriott in Trumbull, Connecticut and they didn’t sit around and waste our time. They really cut to the chase and told us what they were offering, what it would cost and what we would get with it. Then they gave us a reasonable amount of time to think it over before passing us the product. It was a decent quality product to begin with, but we wouldn’t have spent what we did if it wasn’t for the vacation voucher. The combination of the vacation and everything else they wrapped up with it made it a worthwhile purchase. At the time, we were a little bit skeptical if it's legit and what if we're gonna get something in the mail that doesn’t look like what we thought we're gonna get. And then we were very satisfied that it was.

We've owned our cookware for three months now and it works the way they told us it would work without any smoke and mirrors and with a solid 9 out of 10 quality. We had been planning on looking through the catalog because they told us we had a lifetime discount but then, they never sent us the catalog. I'd recommend Kitchen Charm to friends but let them know it’s an expensive product before they go to the presentation.

We went to the Wedding Fair then Kitchen Charm invited us to a seminar or the Dinner4Two. The guy knew what he was talking about and I like his personality. We got Kitchen Charm cookware and I was hesitant to open it at first. I said that we'll use it on special occasions but my wife talked me into it saying, “We’re paying for it. We might as well use it.” We’ve only used it a couple of times and we love it. It's easy to use and simple to clean. We also have the electric skillet that's like a stove top and it's amazing. It’s simple, perfect and we cook our chicken in it all the time. So far, the quality of the Kitchen Charm products is good except for the nonstick since it wasn’t 100% nonstick.

I was invited to some sort of cooking display and Kitchen Charm did a decent job showing the merchandise. I've owned the cookware for a few months now and I like the product's durability and the materials it’s made out of. The products are okay and of good quality but the purchasing process was very clouded. The financing wasn't very clear with the percentage done and the shipping and handling part seemed convoluted and not all above the table.

Kitchen Charm

Robin, Thank you for your great review of Kitchen Charm Cookware. We are very pleased that you enjoy cooking with the pans and find them easy to use and clean.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

My fiancé and I are already living together and we did not have any pots and pans. We wanted something we could use for our wedding registry when we get married but still pay on it for now. We were signed up to go to a bridal show in January and it was canceled but our information was given out to all the vendors so I got a message from Kitchen Charm about an opportunity to go to one of their demonstrations. We went and we liked the way that the product could cook different things, versus using a regular pot and pan we would get from the store.

We’re loving our pots and pans right now. We cook at least two or three times a week and it's a lot easier to use than normal pots. Not having to use the oil and grease to cook is a big plus as well. Also, we can put it on and let it go until it starts buzzing at us. The cookware's very heavy and durable, so we’re getting a good deal out of it. We've got one set of cookware and we're waiting until our wedding so we could get some more money to spend on Kitchen Charm.

I was invited to a showing at the bridal expo and heard about Kitchen Charm. Their salesperson persuaded me that Kitchen Charm was the best. I also went to another brand, but I didn't purchase those. I've now had Kitchen Charm since March and I felt it would be a good investment to have a good cookware that will last right after we get married and buy a house. In fact, we also got a knife set from them. The quality is good and I am able to prepare meals faster with it. I also received a gift voucher for a trip, but it expires before I get married. Though, the sales person told me that I could call them to get another one sent to me.

We went to a wedding expo and we liked the quality of the merchandise of Kitchen Charm. Their products seemed more durable and they've stood behind them more than most other kitchen companies. We got a small starter set. We've had our Kitchen Charm cookware for six months now and I liked most how easy it was to clean them.

I love my Kitchen Charm pots and I've had them for 6 months now. They did a demonstration at a wedding expo and their products looked good. I like that I can set the pot and forget it, and it’s super easy to clean. The quality is awesome and I’m probably never going to buy another pot other than Kitchen Charm. They're nothing but amazing.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile