Call toll free
4.20/5
Based on 252 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

984 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 10, 2018

We were at a wedding show that had a whole bunch of different vendors and that's where we heard about Kitchen Charm. Kitchen Charm offered us their free cooking class and so we decided to purchase from them. We also chose to purchase from them for all the health benefits we could have. We don’t use oil anymore at all and the cookware cooks our food to a perfect temperature, so we’re not losing the vitamin nutrients from it. They also explained to us what comes out of the other pots and pans that we use and we didn’t like that. With the Kitchen Charm cookware, which we have owned for a few months now, cooking is a lot quicker and my favorite is that the meat doesn't stick. The quality of the cookware is great and they’re holding together perfectly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 8, 2018

My fiancé and I went to one of the dinners where there was a demonstration and we bought Kitchen Charm cookware there for it seemed like it made cooking easier. It was our wedding gift to ourselves. We needed new pots and pans and Kitchen Charm has the 50-year warranty. We thought that we never have to buy new ones again and we now cook a lot more than before we bought the pans. They're super easy to clean. We've had to scrub a little but nothing compared to our other pots and pans. Also, the bottom of the pan doesn't scratch off like the cheaper ones. We bought a paring knife when we bought the pots and pans too and it works great.

Original review: July 7, 2018

We were in the market for some new pots and pans and we're busy people, and Kitchen Charm seemed easier to cook with from the presentation that the guy did. The cookware is not bad, but they’re a pain in the butt to clean and I’m not very happy with that. I don’t know if it’s the material of the pan itself, but it seems like it would take a lot longer to clean out than other pans that we’ve used. Even if we’re cleaning them, we don’t let stuff sit in them. But obviously, it’s something we’re still trying to get used to.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I recently got hitched and my new husband went and bought me new cookware. We went with Kitchen Charm because of the long durability and it's really pretty. We've had it about five months. It's super easy to clean and I like that it's heavy. It's got excellent quality.

Original review: July 4, 2018

We got cookware, knives, bowls and a cutting board from Kitchen Charm. The guy explained how everything was made pretty well and I watched them use it. It was also a no-brainer to buy the stuff because I’ve ordered a lot of metal before so I know that non-stick pans are not very good to begin with. We cook a lot of chicken and vegetables with the cookware and the dishes come out delicious every time. There’s no flavor added from the cookware to it. The vegetables also have way more flavor in them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: July 3, 2018

My fiancé and I went to one of the little shows that Kitchen Charm does, and we decided to purchase. We've owned the Kitchen Charm cookware since February and I like all of its features. I have smaller kids at home and the biggest part for me is the fact that I don't have to stand over the stove the entire time my meal cooks.

Original review: July 2, 2018

My fiancé and I needed some new kitchenware so we purchased from Kitchen Charm. I have an 8-piece set and the quality of all the items is very great. I like the durability of the equipment. It doesn’t scratch really easily. If you’re looking for a decent set of cookware, go with Kitchen Charm.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We do a lot of cooking and Kitchen Charm seemed like reliable cookware. And it is. We've had the product for about half a year and it works very well. The quality is very good. The guy we bought them from was really nice too. He was a very informed individual.

Original review: June 29, 2018

We went to a wedding show and one of the things that we had won was the dinner for two with Kitchen Charm. If you hear about the product, you wouldn’t believe what they say. But we actually saw it happen in front of us in the demonstration. We thought it’d be cool to be able to do that with our cookware and not have to really worry about constantly monitoring and moving food so it doesn’t burn. We liked it, particularly the not-burning-your-food part. So we bought the cookware and pretty much got everything that we needed right away. We use Kitchen Charm all the time now and my favorite part about it would be the easy cleanup. We love our Kitchen Charm cookware and we tell everybody about it.

Original review: June 26, 2018

My fiancé is a chef. We heard about Kitchen Charm from a bridal expo and we liked the lifetime warranty and the pans. We also liked the way that they're stackable and how they contain the heat very well. We have them since January and their quality looks really good. I'm happy with them.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 23, 2018

I’ve owned Kitchen Charm cookware since February. I've used them but I don't think they work right. I have pans that are way cheaper that are working better than the pans that I spent a lot on.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Marcie,

We appreciate your feedback and would like to opportunity to provide you with a website that will give you a little bit more information on how to use and care for your product. Please visit our website at www.kitchencharmcookware.com and under Use and Care you will find two very useful videos for your cookware.

Also, if you feel your product is defective, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-279-3373 Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT) and one of our representatives will gladly assist you with warranty service.

Denise

Dinner 4 Two by Kitchen Charm

Original review: June 22, 2018

Kitchen Charm seemed like a really cool something to invest in so we got it. It's easy to wash and I like the quality a lot.

Original review: June 20, 2018

The person I was with wanted to buy the Kitchen Charm cookware. He really liked them so he could cook more, so we purchased it. So far, I like the way it cooks the chicken. It's a little bit higher priced compared to the other cookware that I bought but the quality of it is great, so it’s reasonable.

Original review: June 19, 2018

We are getting married and Kitchen Charm had an event and the guy there showed us how to cook without using grease. My girl liked the knives and the cookware. But now, when she used them, it isn’t what she exactly saw. A couple of her things had gotten stuck to the cookware and it’s scuffed now at the bottom. Nevertheless, they’re durable heavy cookware. People should buy it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 17, 2018

Kitchen Charm did a little show at a newlywed event at one of the local hotels in New Orleans. We were interested in getting some nice new cookware and there were some perks along with it, like some wedding bands and a dish set. Plus, generally, we were interested in the products. The quality, in terms of how they’re made, is very good. But the performance, as per the description, is middle of the road. We’re not happy with the product, but it might just be how my fiancée and I cook. Maybe if it fit our cooking style a little better, we would have enjoyed it more.

Also, we got a set of wine glasses, a plate set, a dinner set that had plates, bowls, and mugs. And tea plates. They seemed to be willing to work with us on exchanges. But then their pricing seemed a little exorbitant, so we just never did an exchange. We’ll live with the pots and pans and hopefully learn to love ‘em, like an ugly baby.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Aaron,

We appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to provide you with a link to view the use and care of your product along with quick and easy recipes.

Please visit our www.kitchencharmcookware.com and under Use and Care, you will find two videos one of which will explain a simple way of using and cleaning your product and a second video of a step by step on 7 meals.

Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions.

Denise

Dinner 4 Two by Kitchen Charm

Original review: June 15, 2018

Kitchen Charm was equivalent to another type of pan that I wanted and it was a bit cheaper. I’m satisfied with them. However, they cost more than what they should have and the sale situation was extremely high-pressured. First, they said, “Oh, here’s all these free things that you have,” but there’s a whole bunch of stipulations with those. And then the salesman made a bunch of claims that, me being a cook, I knew were false. But there were also claims that seemed very truthful. I ended up deciding to go with it because I felt the pans and I could tell that they were of decent quality. So far, they’re holding up just fine. There’s a little bit of discoloration, but that’s no worry. Others should look into Kitchen Charm first and figure out if that’s exactly what you want. And if you are going to go through with it, pay for it outright and don’t go through their payment plan.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Everything the rep from Kitchen Charm did was cool. The Kitchen Charm products are easy to cook with and easy to clean. They’re nice, sturdy and we can use them for everything. We've had the Kitchen Charm cookware for six months and I like the whistle part of it, so we can simply put it down and walk away. And then it lets us know when to come back. However, the quality is not worth the price. We figured that we would get a bit more out of the items that we purchased but it’s not very good.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My fiancé heard about Kitchen Charm so we went to a hotel and we saw a display that they use. When the chef was using the dishes, pots, pans and the entire dishware he was showing how simple it was and not just simple to cook but the cleaning aspect of it as well. And we just fell in love with it. They also kind of broke down to the different types of instruments that are being used out there -- the copper, the steel and the aluminium and what the benefits and the good of each dishware are. They also mentioned its strength and how it compares to the others.

We've used the items a few times and it's very good quality. But at first, I know it supposed to be like waterless and a couple of times the food got stuck in the bottom, especially with chicken and vegetables, so I realized that it's not quite a 100%. But we just have to fine tune and that comes with practicing and cooking. until we can figure it out. And also when we start to heat it, it starts to have some of that residue at the bottom. Sometimes it creates discoloration. But it came with the little packet that we would use as a soap to kind of wash and polish it.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I attended a wedding expo and I liked the ease of use of the Kitchen Charm products I saw there. I've had my cookware for four months since and my fiancée and I really enjoy them.

Original review: June 10, 2018

We went to the hotel at the Pink Bridal Show and we got the eight-piece set, the breakfast set, the utensils and the skimmer. If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t buy them again. They did not clean as well as we were told that they clean. You have to scrub them and she told us we could just rinse them out with water. I’ve only used the one that you do pancakes on three times and it already has spots on the bottom. It’s not worth $2,300 for me. The pots and stuff work and I’m sure that it’s gonna hold up, but they said some things that weren’t necessarily true. I would consider it before I buy it.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My fiancé came across Kitchen Charm at a bridal show and then considering the warranty on them, we purchased the cookware. We have the middle size set and they're good quality items. We've had it now for six months, roughly, and I like that I can just throw a couple of chicken breasts in there with no oil or anything like that and just forget about it till it’s done.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I had my grandmother’s old pots and pans from 20 years ago, so we needed new ones. The warranty on Kitchen Charm was very nice and the quality was more than what we expected. They’re fantastic. Also, the gifts that came along with them are very attractive. We’ve had them for eight months and I like the quality of the food we get out of them.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Just like everyone else who has stated you get a call saying you won 2 night stay trip and wedding bands and champagne glasses and all you have to do is go to a 90 min presentation and no need to purchase, well we went and the guy who I won't say his name out of respect was a real good salesman! But when telling us and showing us how the cookware works, which was wonderful I might add!!! Only told us if we bought it he would give us 2 more trips to take the whole family on vacation, also told us it's 140.00 down and 117 mo for 24 mo, which I guess wasn't too bad since the cookware was real nice!

Went home and when we got home waited for our cookware and 2 8 day 7 night trips to arrive, as doing so we did get the rings which cost 50.00 for shipping and lifetime warranty but if you look on eBay they sell for 10 bucks, lol!!! Oh crap! So that wasn't free at all, and the champagne glasses they cost 25.00 so pretty much you paid for that as well. Now the clinker, we got our stuff on may 21st, now this cookware is 4,000.00 and for UPS to just throw it on the porch with no signature is ridiculous! But I took it inside and we had a banquet to go to so I didn't open the boxes till the next day on the 22nd of may and as doing so the 8 day 7 night trips we were promised were not there and had some of the items missing.

So I've been in contact with both the salesman and Hy Cite to let them know we wanted to cancel because stuff was missing and also trips we did not get, been going thru hell to try to get this resolved. Oh and another thing they give you a 2 night stay free but when I called to register them and tried to book that they said I could only go between Nov-Feb 2018-19!!! Hahaha!!! I've heard of blackout days like holidays and stuff but really the only months you go is winter and around the holidays!!! You guys have to be kidding me!!! I really need this company to take this stuff back. I haven't opened it and I don't plan on using it, and they tell me we had 3 days to cancel!!! Well we were never told that and I never heard of such a thing.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We got invited to a dinner in a wedding show and we ended up buying a set from Kitchen Charm. I’ve had it for five months and I like it. My mother-in-law burned what she was cooking because she forgot. The pan that she was using was too hard to clean up because the grease burnt it and it doesn’t look brand new anymore. But it still cooks fine and I’d recommend getting the pots and pans.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The sales pitch of Kitchen Charm was pretty good and the demonstration seems to be true enough. I like the fact that my cookwares are stackable. Also the durability is what I'm counting on. If it does what it claims to then I should be good for life.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I was a trade show where they had Kitchen Charm. The showing for Kitchen Charm was good and I've had my pot for 3 months now but I don’t know how to use it. I’ve attempted to use it but I don’t currently use them too often. The dirt gets stuck on the bottom quite easily but the overall quality is okay.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We went to a wedding expo in February and Kitchen Charm had a booth set up. They had a sign up for a private cooking show and we went to that a couple nights after. They did a whole demonstration and the cookware seemed so sturdy. We have had our own cookware since the end of March and we love them. We cooked everything in them. We love that nothing really sticks on them and it cuts cooking time in half. Others definitely need to go and watch them cook on it.

Original review: May 30, 2018

We went to a wedding expo and we liked the Kitchen Charm cookware. We wanted to finally get a nice set of pans and that we didn’t have to worry about buying new pans every year. Plus, we liked how heavy-duty they were. So, we bought the whole expensive top-of-the-line set and spent $5000 on it. We have had our own cookware since November but now we don't like it. Two of the pans got too hot sitting on the burner and it melted the little valves on it. And it’s hard to not get stuff and not stick in those pans. Cleaning them up also is not as easy as it was said.

Moreover, the representative guy who sold them to us told us that we can’t cook with salt as it could cause damage in it. That makes it tough since who doesn’t really cook with salt or with spices? I can’t make anything if I want to have some flavor, otherwise I have a bland food and I don’t want to cook nursing home food. So, I’ve actually started reverting back to some of my old el cheapo non-stick pans. But one thing we haven’t done yet is seeing how our warranty works.

Overall, we’re not getting as much use out of the Kitchen Charm as we would like. So, don't spend the money on Kitchen Charm and go buy the $50 sets of pans on Black Fridays from Walmart every year. Kitchen Charm still has to try to figure out a way to make the cookware non-stick, durable, and be able to cook with salt. I would also still recommend Kitchen Charm especially to somebody who doesn’t want to cook with salt.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I purchased a Kitchen Charm pan as it sounded like it was a lifelong type product. It was definitely expensive, but I also get what I pay for. Plus, a lifetime guarantee definitely reassured me to pay that much money for a pan. And I really like that I can put the pan in the oven and on top of the oven, it’s dishwasher safe, and it’s a pan, so it’s very multipurpose. And it has very nice quality, too. So, if anyone asks me about Kitchen Charm, I'd tell them that it’s pricey, but it’s worth it.

Original review: May 26, 2018

We won a free consultation with Kitchen Charm at a bridal show, so we went and spent the day and then we bought them when they were there. We've had the cookware for six months and we love cooking on it. It’s been accurate to what they said it would do. It’s a quality cookware, though it’s a pretty hefty investment. So they should be more upfront about the pricing.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs