toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Konner, What a surprise your mother has had our Royal Prestige cookware since the 70's! We have thousands of satisfied customers who contact us to receive parts under warranty for their well used and loved cookware. We're extremely pleased that you are enjoying your Kitchen Charm cookware,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 23, 2017

My fiance and I didn’t really have much of cookware and we already had plans of getting some cookware after we got married. We figured we might as well pick them up now. Kitchen Charm did a pretty good job presenting it all. After I purchased the stuff from them, I told my mom about it and she said that it's the same brand as what she has. My mom has had her set since the ‘70s and she still uses it today. And then, my sister's husband brought some cookware into their marriage that he bought in the early 2000's, and they still look good. So, we knew Kitchen Charm's products have good quality.

We've had our cookware for six months now and it's really good so far. We love it. I like the electric skillet because it’s pretty cool, as well as the salad chopper deal with the hand crank thing. We got some complimentary knives whenever we went there from the same people. They’re actually pretty good knives and I think we’re going to end up getting some of them later on after our wedding. I’d definitely recommend Kitchen Charm to a friend.

Kitchen Charm

Nkemdilim, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very pleased that you are so happy with your Kitchen Charm Cookware and the ease of use and clean up. Enjoy your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: April 25, 2017

At a bridal fair, there was a show and if we went, we can get a price. They said they'll be showing us how to make food. You just have to go through that to get your prize. So, we really went to redeem our prize. But while he was doing the show, we found out that it was not only a cooking show but the utensils that he was using to cook with was for sale. He showed us how the food cooked up using those specific materials and how they're healthier and easier to cook with, and how they make cooking more enjoyable. His meal tasted pretty good too. And then he had some of the products out there for you to pick up and feel how heavy they were, how heavy-duty it is.

So we decided to purchase some because he also explained how if you only get cheap stuff, you have to buy more of it anyway. So, we ended up putting a down payment and getting a couple of sets that day. And then he offered a deal too. If you got a set then you got something complimentary. We got the basic pots, small, medium, and tall for cooking oatmeal, chicken. And then I do have the grater you can change out for cheese grater and potato so you can make different things with it. I don't use it as much though 'cause I forget about it. But that's a really cool thing to have. The quality is good. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'll do 9.8.

We're getting married and we do plan on purchasing more 'cause we wanna keep everything the same. So we put some things on the registry. Hopefully, people will buy something for us from there or, at least, give us a gift card. Kitchen Charm is a nice asset to have in your kitchen. I would recommend it to people if they want to have healthier meals or to make cooking and cleanup a little easier, and just to really feel good about what you're eating and cooking.

My fiance and I went to the in-person demo for Kitchen Charm and were totally wowed by the performance of the cookware. We love how quickly and evenly the pans heat through. I feel like they've definitely already helped us save money on our energy bills! It certainly took some adjusting to get used to the new temperatures and cook times, but it's nice to be able to "bake" chicken on the stovetop rather than have to heat the oven. And cleaning them has been a breeze since day 1!

I went to a bridal show in January and got introduced to Kitchen Charm when signed up for their free night cooking. My fiance and I wanted to put some pots and pans that we could use throughout the rest of our lives, and Dan assured us that it was a good product and that we would love it. Also, after watching demonstrations, we really liked it and thought it was decent. This is something we saw that looked really durable. It has been four months since we bought cookware from them, and I think they are really standing up well. I like that I don't have to use so many butter or greases on them, and I can just use a little bit of water and that's it.

Kitchen Charm is better than my usual cookware. I like the skillet a lot, it cooks everything through evenly. I steam vegetables with the pots almost every meal. I haven’t eaten frozen vegetables since I've purchased it. The quality is good and it has a 50-year warranty, but it costs a lot. It's fun to learn how to cook with them during their presentation. Once you learn how, you can cook some healthy meals with it.

My fiancée told me we were going to the seminar because she wanted to go to Mexico for our honeymoon. So, we went to the seminar and that’s how we found out about Kitchen Charm. We ordered the cheapest one and the quality is pretty on par. I was in the army, so I can cook anything with any piece of metal but in civilian life, it pays off to have good stuff. It's heavy-duty and all around, a good product.

I went to the seminar at a wedding expo and me and my fiancé both really liked the quality of Kitchen Charm. I didn't have any pots or pans and we figured it'd be a one-time investment for us considering the 50-year warranty. I've had them for three months now and it took a little bit to get used to but that's with anything. The only thing that I really don't like is they're not as easy to clean as they were led on to be. The finish leaves a tarnish if you don't use Kleen King and that's an extra step if I was just washing it with Dawn. But I don't have to polish them every time so it's not that bad. It's not a major deal breaker and I like how fast it cooks. They're really good. I love cooking with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

My fiancée and I attended a wedding fair and got invited to do a Dinner4Two outing. We ended up purchasing a bunch of Kitchen Charm pots and pans and knife sets and we thought it was a good overall value. My fiancée definitely liked the idea of having the same pots and pans for the next 50 to 100 years and these are stuff we could possibly hand down to our kids or grandchildren. We talked about a monthly budget prior to attending and it's something that we could fit into our budget that was kind of a lifestyle change for us. We didn’t do a lot of cooking, did a lot of eating out, and spent a lot of money on ordering pizza. So we wanted to be healthy. Also, we have a daughter who just turned one. So at that time, it was an investment in a lot of different ways. It worked out well and it’s something we could see ourselves using for a long time.

The pots, pans, and knives worked out really well. But we got a bamboo cutting board that has fallen apart. It has like a rubber lining that just broke and now coming apart, and the bamboo itself is like splitting in the middle. Most of the products that we bought have been very solid that we really enjoyed but the cutting board wasn’t necessarily the best. Also, when we went to look up recipes on the Dinner4Two website, we were a little bit underwhelmed that there are only nine recipes in each of the categories that you have to choose from. The meal that was made for us was amazing. It was delicious and it really made it seemed like there was a lot of different ways to make these types of meals where you just kind of put a bunch of stuff in, let it sit for a little while, and then come back in 15 minutes or half an hour, and it's done. Then you go to look for recipes that are similar like that, and there's not a whole lot to offer.

We've had Kitchen Charm cookware for almost six months. They're better than all the other pots and pans we have had and I really enjoy using them. The quality is excellent and their stainless steel pots are really nice. On top of that, there is a fifth-year warranty. However, I was trying to cook some chicken last night and it was the first time I had a problem where it didn't cook right. There are two lids that seem like they're the same size. I was wondering if there was something I may have done wrong like using the wrong lid. It was hard for me or for anybody to know what went wrong even if they are familiar with the kitchenware.

I went with Kitchen Charm because I like stainless steel. It doesn't corrode all easily like the rest of the pots and pans. Also, the products are very useful, how they cook fresh vegetable plus the little cap that whistles which lets me know when stuff is done. I also like their knives which are sharp and are not all dull and flimsy when I try to cut big stuff like a steak or potatoes and that’s good. It's been a great experience with Kitchen Charm.

Kitchen Charm had nice cookware and my wife wanted it. We've owned ours for about a few months already. My wife uses it the most, and she's happy with them. Kitchen Charm has awesome cookware. Their quality is good.

My fiancé liked the Kitchen Charm because the guy was a good seller. It was my fiancé's decision to buy it but I use it more than he does, and it's not so great. It's vulnerable to stick and sticks very horribly. I have to set it under water and then, I have to scrub it more than I have ever scrubbed. If I could return it, I would. I'm not impressed and wished we had looked around more.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My fiance and I were introduced to Kitchen Charm after a bridal expo we attended. Thinking that the pans were terrific and the monthly payments for students was affordable, we ordered them. It turns out, $44 of our $45 monthly payment is interest. We were not told this. In fact, Chad ** only told us that the APR was 24%, so we should make timely payments so that the annual interest doesn't get us later. I feel that we were taken advantage of and lied to. As a student and someone who is about to get married and start a new life, Kitchen Charm robbed us of our money. Not only can we not get ahead of these payments, in the end we will pay more than these horrible pans are worth. By the way, everything burns in them no matter what we do. Horrible company. I will be contacting the BBB as well.

My fiancé really liked the Kitchen Charm demonstration from the wedding fair. He liked the feature of leaving it there and being able to cook on its own. Once it says time to cook, he doesn't have to worry about it. Plus, the 30 year warranty was another perk that we really liked. We've had it for three months now and it's something to get used to. I haven't even used all the different types yet. I just stuck to two types so far, but I like it. It cooks well and I don't have to use a lot of oil. It's also mostly steamed so it's a little healthier cooking. It's a good product.

We weren't very happy with Kitchen Charm. We got the pots and it wasn't like it was supposed to be. We didn't like it but we're stuck with it and we can't even switch it. There should be an option that if we get them and we’re just unhappy, we didn’t have to pay for them. We were only able to use two pans and one of them actually burned. It took me like an hour to scrub and decided I was done with it. We followed the directions on how to manage it and different facts before we use it. We tried to get it clean and it just doesn't.

We called and they were rude. They said that we had three days after we signed it and have to pay for it. Our interest is so high that we pay $50 a month just for the interest. So we're stuck with $3000 pots and pans that we don't even use. The only thing they cook really well with was rice and it's kind of an expensive rice cooker.

We purchased the knives and a full set of pots from Kitchen Charm. I like that they got a good set of knives, however, the cookware's not nonstick and it's one of the things we got to get used to cooking before we can really get a handle on them. There'd be stains quite often, so I've got to clean them more than I figured I'd have to. The pricing is also a little higher than it should be, but other than that, they're good.

Resolution In Progress

Reyna,

Darlene has spoken to your and explained the financing per the credit agreement that you signed and as mentioned during the presentation by Scott, the interest will be rebated back in the form of merchandise. You will let Darlene know what product you would like.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 13, 2017

Kitchen Charm was at a bridal shower I went to a couple of months ago, and the dishes and stuff seemed really good, so we decided to buy new ones. I like the quality of their pans. It doesn’t stick and it cooks better than my old pans. However, when I bought the pan, their rep told us that the interest rate would get lower, depending on our credit, and that the maximum interest rate would be 24%. When I told him that I had good credit, he said that most likely it wouldn’t be that high because the better the credit, the lower it gets. He obviously lied to us because my interest rate is at 24%. So, I am really upset about that. I will never buy from them again just because of that even though I do like the quality of their pan. And, I am not going to recommend this to anybody because of what they did to us.

Our experience was Kitchen Charm has been great. The only issue we persistently have is cleaning the cookware. We have tried lowering the heat and have boiled water countless times but still have an issue getting food off. We are aware that the next step is to use oven cleaner, although we wish the cookware was simpler to clean.

Kitchen Charm got my information from a bridal show. They called so I went to one of their showings. I bought the expensive pots and pans because of the quality of the cookware. I have owned the cookware since January and my favorite thing is that it cooks fast. It's what they say it is. There are no gimmicks or anything about it.

My wife got in touch with Kitchen Charm and we've been using the products for five months now. They are of high quality and work very well. They are easier to use and cook with. Her favorite feature is the cooking without oils. We can make dinner easy. We are very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dennis did an absolute amazing job. When attending events like this where I know the main outcome is someone selling me something I tell my fiance we are not buying anything. However by the time Dennis was done entertaining everyone in the room with his knowledge of the product I was wondering how I was going to convince my fiance into buying. I didn't have to, we both knew exactly what we wanted and we both had an amazing night with Dennis.

Our house just got flooded and we lost all our pots and pans. We needed new ones and my wife told me about Kitchen Charm. We had a great little time with it the seminar he put on. We like the fact you could cook multiple things in them without mixing the flavors and that it came with basically everything we needed. We've had it for a few months now but we haven't used it yet. But we've taken them out and checked them out. They're definitely great quality, a lot better than what we had.

Kitchen Charm was giving out a free trip and we ended up buying pots and pans. We've been using them for six months now and they are great, good quality. My wife likes that she doesn't have to do a lot. The lids keep them sealed and she only has to check the stuff once in a while. We love them. But I wish they weren't so expensive.

The cooking show maybe interesting, but what they claim is worth thousands they are giving away is not of interest to the new couples they are targeting. The cruise is on the lowest class (bunking on the up and down bed)!!! One has to pay a deposit just to be able to speak with the customer service agent of the cruise to learn what a terrible scam you were a part of! I have never felt this level of dishonesty before!

UPDATED ON 05/19/2017: The scam continued! After writing one review, we got a call from Kitchen Charm claiming they want to resolve the issue. After weeks of wasting our times, and claiming they are offering us better deals, they are still trying to get money for something not worth the same price! They claim an upgrade worth thousands, while when we check online for the same time, we see better deals! They even tried telling us they would offer us more products. But I ask: How can I trust what they say they are offering if their own website doesn't show pricing for those!! How should I trust them!!! After all this, they don't even want to stand by their product and agree to a full refund for us returning their product. Basically we say: "We are unhappy. Here is your stuff, please give us our money back." And their answer is: no! This is what is has come to! I hope no other young bride and groom fall into this trap.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales pitch sample dinner we went to was well done and displayed the products well in use. The products arrived as said, and so far have performed very well. However, we are VERY upset with the pricing and billing. As we were signing up for the purchase of the Kitchen Charm merchandise, the shipping and handling fee wasn't mentioned until the deal was finishing (it happened to be about equal to the discount we allegedly were told we were getting that night for signing up).

Also, all the information taken for the purchase, we were never told was going to turn in to a credit card like account that charged 19.80% interest. It also appears as if it will affect my credit score from what I could see of the billing. We are very disappointed in the lack of information shared at the time or purchase about how much the cost was going to be. The amount of savings we were lead to be getting that night for ordering doesn't cover the hidden costs that have been showing up since the purchase. We'll finish paying off this mistake with your company, and will never be ordering another item from your company again. Please take us off any mailing lists for spam emails or catalogues you'd like to waste sending in the mail.

I've seen a presentation done by Kitchen Charm and my fiancé and I really liked it. So we went ahead and got the pan that was used that night. The gentleman that assisted us that night was very adamant, and almost a little too pushy in a sense. I was almost hesitant to even buy anything because the price was too much. But he kept showing me things that were still as pricey. And finally, we met in the middle and had gotten something that I was more content in purchasing at that time.

The presentation was informative. I get that they only call so many people a month but it felt a little awkward in a sense that it was just my fiancé and I and two other couples in this room. For a little while it was just awkward silence and we don't really know what was going on. The overall atmosphere of it was a little under what I was expecting. But the lady who did the presentation that night knew what she's talking about and she did a very good job showing us all the things. We enjoyed it.

We've owned our Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now, and the purchasing experience was good. However, when we use the actual pots and pans, it burns a lot, and we get a lot of stains on them. We've used the soap they gave us for the actual steel but the burn marks didn't ever come off completely. They told us we can return it if we wanted to get a new one because of that, but it hasn't been a problem where we couldn't use the product.

The people were really nice during the demo. I was blown away by all the things that they were doing. My husband really liked the kitchenware. While I really like the knives and how the pots can whistle when they start boiling. Their quality is great, and I think they'll last long.

I was getting to a point where my rag, tag, pots and pans that I've gotten from Wal-Mart weren't doing it anymore. So I decided to get an upgrade through Kitchen Charm. But the guy that sold it to me was a little rude and pushy. He almost lost the sale with his pushiness. He didn't really care to answer all my questions and told me to buy them or leave. But nonetheless, I decided to go through with the sale. I'm still getting used to them since being from Teflon to stainless steel is a bit of a change. They are quite heavy which is the downside but other than that, they have pretty good quality and they'll last quite a long time.

My fiancé and I like the knife we got from Kitchen Charm. He likes it because they're sharp and I'm not allowed to touch them. The cookware works pretty well in the propane. The pots and pans have good quality. But we haven't had any luck with our induction cook top. Every time we try to use it, it says that there's an error that the glass is too hot.

I like the fact that Kitchen Charm doesn’t burn, and they don’t smell. Nothing really sticks to the pan and it’s easy to clean. We have it on the counter and they don’t look like rinky dink pots. It really looks good. It complements the kitchen so I like the whole design. I like everything about it. So far, the quality has been great to me. I recommend Kitchen Charm to friends and family a lot, but I never have a direct website where I can send them to get it.

We just bought a new house and were looking for some good quality materials. We really liked the expo that Kitchen Charm had and it rang to us. The process of getting everything started and running through the paperwork with them seemed a little disorganized but it all worked out in the end. It's high priced but it comes with quality, and holds up very well. I don't foresee it falling apart like other stuff does over the years. I like the ease of cleaning and the even heating is really nice.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile