Call toll free
4.08/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

1050 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I went to a cooking show and they showed the dishes from Kitchen Charm. I did not want to spend money on cheap dishes that break down after wear and tear after a couple of months, so I went with Kitchen Charm which has a lifelong guarantee. I like that it cooks good meals fast, and my dishes are of really good quality. I'm happy with them.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I love Kitchen Charm and they have great products. My fiancée dragged me to a wedding show and she said we get a free trip if we go watch Kitchen Charm. All my kitchen stuff are not good anyway and we ought to get some new stuff. I bought a set of cookware and the quality is great. I can use metal on metal. I also like that I could stack them as well as that I could put them in the dishwasher.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Our Kitchen Charm cookware has been great and we like them for the most part. However, the little vents on top of the lids of the pots don't work very well and they already need replacing. They all stick shut and a lot of them don't wanna open and close anymore after using them for a few months. Despite the issue, I've really liked Kitchen Charm's knives as well as their pots and pans. They are a little overpriced for what they are after using them for a while but overall, they're still of good quality.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My whole family has always used Tefal. But my grandparents had really nice oilless cookware, and I figured to try it as well. My wife and I went to this showing, watched the demonstration, and bought the stuff from Kitchen Charm. It was a little getting used to a stainless compared to anything with ceramic coating. But we've had Kitchen Charm for six months now and I use it for about everything. It cooks evenly and the knives are really good quality. We also have the mixing bowls set with covers and utensils. Their price is high, but you're paying for its great quality.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Kitchen Charm's presentation helped solidify our interest in them. At the time we saw them, we weren't really looking for a new cookware system. But then, we received complimentary tickets to visit their demonstration which led us to want to cook a little healthier. We got cookware from them and thus far, we've been using it quite a bit for steaming our vegetables. I used to do a steamer basket and I saw that the water there turns greener. So, it seemed like we were losing quite a bit of the nutritional value of the vegetables by doing that. On the other hand, using Kitchen Charm's cookware, the process goes quicker and I've been able to see how it keeps the nourishment in the vegetables longer. I also like the lids are kind of sealed.

They also gave us a knife set that I'm not too fond of. I'm disappointed in them as they are rusting already and I'm really shocked about that. I use the paring knife the most and I've been having problems with it. There are areas that I can't get the rust off of. I also use the kitchen shears often and there are also smaller areas rusting on the inside, particularly on the joint.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Denise,

Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback on your Kitchen Charm cookware. We would like to further review the issue you are having with your knives rusting. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm (CT) and Saturday from 8:00am - 12:00pm (CT).

Customer Care

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I got an email or a text message from a bridal show asking if my fiancé and I wanted to attend the seminar. I agreed because there was a cooking demonstration and we both went to the seminar. We saw Kitchen Charm and had a good experience with them. The people that we met were very helpful and knew the products well. We have used our pans a couple of times and we definitely like the fact that we didn’t have to use as much oil. We also like how the pans last for quite some time which is what we like to have. We are the type of people that like to buy things that are good quality. One of the demonstrators also said that she has had her pans for years.

The pots and pans were easy to clean and I like that they stack. The stacking was awesome for us too and how much we could use our pans for different recipes. We could bake lasagna in a pot, which was pretty amazing to us. The only thing that we regret about it all is the fact that it is expensive for the pans, so we haven’t bought anything else since then. I was happy with my stuff, though, and I would recommend it to my friends too.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

All the dishes that my parents had gotten from Pampered Chef had to be replaced over the years. So my husband and I thought we would try something new and see if they would hold up better than what my family has had. My husband loves cooking and he really likes the fact that with Kitchen Charm, you can stack them on top of each other to cook. That was the main reason he wanted to get the Kitchen Charm cookware. I was holding my breath when he was writing that first check because they were a little expensive. But they had a payment plan system that you could set up. And the cookware has held up. They've definitely paid it off already and it hasn't even been a full year yet. Although I wish they were a little on the cheaper side, they are good quality. My favorite thing is the cleanup. It's a lot faster. My husband's favorite thing is stacking them and being able to cook more than one thing. In fact, he wants to buy more plates from Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

We went to the little show and we needed new kitchen pots and pans. My husband was the one who was adamant about wanting to purchase the cookware from Kitchen Charm. He really liked the system, the material and everything of them. We got three little skillets, three pots, and then some service utensils that are nice. Wee also got a 10 by 10 flat griddle and we use that a lot.

We like the warranty that the cookware had. Hopefully, we'll never have to use it but if we do, it’s a 50-year warranty, which is pretty appealing for pots and pans. In the grand scheme, we won’t have to buy them ever again. But they hold up pretty well. Just a normal wash, and then every couple uses, we clean them down pretty good with Bar Keeper’s Friend which is almost like a polish, and it makes the cookware look nice and almost brand new. Kitchen Charm is good. It was definitely a commitment that we had to talk about because it is rather expensive for what we're getting but the warranty outweighs the expense. I would recommend them if somebody really wanted something good-quality and long-lasting.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

We really needed more dishes and bought Kitchen Charm for the 50-year warranty. It seemed really sturdy. My favorite is cooking chicken. I just follow the directions. I heat the cookware up to the temperature and then just throw the chicken right in. I'd tell others to get Kitchen Charm.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

The Kitchen Charm demonstration we saw at the wedding show we went to was good. I've been reading up on induction cooking and the cookware looks like it's gonna be decent. Induction cooking takes a lot less time. I bought a nice Kitchen Charm cookware set and they seem well-made, nice, and should last a lifetime. They're expensive but the quality is great. I even just bought a double induction top cooking unit for the cookware. Now, I don't have to worry about using an aluminum pan. I can get rid of all my other cookware and I don't really have to worry about it. Give Kitchen Charm a try because they have great pans and products.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I went to a bridal convention and won the package that they were giving away, and there was a Kitchen Charm event listed. So my fiancé and I at the time went to the event in Nashville at a hotel, and we were really impressed with the Kitchen Charm's presentation. We ended up getting one of the bigger packages, the 8-piece pot set with an additional strainer.

We also got a lot of the accessories like the knife set, which we love. We also got a peeler, a whisk, and some other accessories. We had it since March and it was quite a few months after we got married when we really started to use it ‘cause we moved out of Nashville to LA, so whenever we cook for dinner, we usually use it. The quality of the cookware is amazing. It has the 50-year warranty on the bottom, but I think these are gonna last a lifetime. These are really top-quality and they explained to us how they all worked at the presentation back early in the year. It’s great and we’re gonna order some more stuff with them. I'd recommend.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I learned about Kitchen Charm at a bridal show and the quality of the cookware got me to purchase it. I like the oil-less, water-less cookware that they offered. Now, I cook chicken breast in it and I don’t have to put oil or anything in there. I can just cook it off its natural juices. I also like how easy it is to clean the cookware. If you use the recommended cleaning, it keeps it brand new looking with no spots. I’ve owned mine since February and I cook dinner every night, but it still looks brand new. It's been a great experience having it.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I love to cook and I've always wanted to have nice pans. Once, my wife went to a Wedding World event and then she won that drawing and we went to the show. We bought the big deluxe set from Kitchen Charm and it was the best bang-for-the-buck as we got a bunch of stuff that was included with it. I've had them for nine months now and they work well. I like them and they cook just like how it can in the demonstration. They are legitimately nice pans and cost a lot but they do what they say they’re gonna do. Once we get our set paid off, I have plans on getting the skillet set. They’re nice too.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We got mixing bowls, pots, and pans from Kitchen Charm. The quality is very good. I had an issue with one of them the other day. It seems that things like to stick in the pan a lot more than other things, so it just takes a lot of extra elbow grease to clean it all out. I’d tell others to check Kitchen Charm out and at least look into it.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

We had gotten our Kitchen Charm cookware at some sort of demo for engaged couples. Other than what you’d find at retail stores, we didn’t see any other cookware that we could choose from and those tend to be cheaper quality. Conversely, we like how Kitchen Charm cooks chicken and its quality. You didn't need to buy any more, one set will last a lifetime. We also have the knives, which are nice.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We like to eat healthily, so my wife and I like the idea of not cooking with oil. My wife cooks almost every night, so she gets a lot of use out of the Kitchen Charm cookware we got. At first, we had trouble curing them and it took a long time for us to figure out how to do that. Everything was sticking to them. It wasn’t that good of an experience at first. The reps didn't emphasize enough during their presentation that the cookware needed to be cured a certain way, otherwise all the food would get stuck to it. The chicken and the steak would burn and would stick to the cookware. We tried different temperatures on our stove, but it would also stick. Still, we don’t have that issue anymore and my wife loves the cookware we have.

The stainless steel is very easy to clean compared to other pans and we don’t have to worry about scratching them because they are very durable. It is worth it and it is an investment because we don’t have to keep buying every year different pots and pans. We are good as long as we take care of them. Kitchen Charm also gave us a block full of knives with the set. Royal Prestige is very famous and I know a lot of people that have Royal Prestige, but I look at Royal Prestige’s pots and pans and I look at mine and I definitely prefer mine. Royal Prestige comes with a bunch of rubber feel and it's a whole lot more that comes with them, but you have to worry about cleaning. I recommend Kitchen Charm to others/

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I got the Kitchen Charm a little cheaper than the other retailers. I have had the cookware for about six months now, and I like the skillet. The food is gonna stick to the pan but it’s easy to clean. Also, I like how the lid has the whistle like a kettle for coffee -- it tells me when it’s done. When we went to the seminar, though, the guy was cooking chicken without oil in a non-stick stainless steel and the chicken didn’t stick to the pan. I tried to mimic the same thing at home but it didn’t work. While the cookware quality is great, the demonstration is not what I paid for. We spent $3,000 and it was too much money for what we paid for.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Kitchen Charm lasts so long and they do so much more than the average cookware. So it was appealing. We've had the cookware for a little over a year now and nothing sticks to it so it's not a hassle to get it cleaned and put it up. We're happy with them.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

When my ex-fiance and I were putting in a house to move in, we thought that Kitchen Charm has really cool pans and so we bought the cookware. The quality is really nice and my ex-fiance likes it. Now, he has the cookware and he is paying for them.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I liked how Kitchen Charm's sales rep sold their product and he got me interested in it. I purchased the stovetop wares which were mostly the pots and pans for cooking. I also have a strainer for milk, including all those little pots for milk to warm up on the stove. I have them for a year now and I feel very comfortable with it. It keeps the food's moisture and doesn’t burn my food so I don’t have to worry about it being dry or too cold. I can walk away from it and do other things. I like their quality and I was sold me on how they're made of material from surgical stuff so there is some high value with that. They're gonna hold up against wear and tear, so anything that’s gonna last longer is gonna be worth it.

Price-wise, my fiancée said I shouldn’t have spent that much but I took a gamble. If someone asks me about Kitchen Charm, I would tell them how some of these are a little pricey but they're getting a good product. After I bought mine, my cousin and her husband said that they went to the same thing, bought two things, and they wish they bought a little more, but they couldn’t afford it at that time.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My fiancé thought the Kitchen Charm cookware was cool and he wanted them. We got one of the sets that included two knives and one of the big soup pans. We also got three different sizes of the saucepans and two skillets. I really love the saucepans. They are awesome to cook with and it's really simple to throw things in there. I throw in the vegetables, chicken breast, and potatoes and the saucepans cook them all up together. The little thing that whistles is also cool. I like the big pot just as much as the other pans and the knives are great as well. However, I am not totally fond of the skillet because things stick to them really easily. The cost took me for a shock, but as long as it lasts as long as they do, it's totally worth it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

My wife was at a bridal show and she won a free voucher for the trip, so we went to Fargo and that’s where we learned about Kitchen Charm. We really like to cook and what Dan, the presenter, was talking about really sounded awesome because the cookware is really high quality. Kitchen Charm also has good warranty. My favorite thing about the cookware is it cooks really well. I don’t need to cook something on really high or really low. The cookware does a really good job at making sure that everything is cooked really evenly. I do tacos on it and it's awesome. I can throw whatever I want in there and it’s all gonna cook really well. If I wanna cook rice and re-fry green beans in it, it all works great too. Chicken also is really good in it.

My only gripe about the product is they’re hard to clean. We didn’t know that grease would just stick to the bottom of the pan. We use the small pan the most and there are really hard to get off stains on its bottom sometimes. We hand wash and I can spend 30 minutes scraping away at them. They come off sometimes and sometimes, they don’t. Also, it was $2,600 for one set of pans and that’s a lot for a couple of pots and pans.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I went to a bridal expo and Kitchen Charm was handing out stuff. Then, I went to a showing where they offered packages. My fiancé and I had two pretty old sets of here and there pots and pans and we decided that we would go ahead and purchase a new set to start out with. The guy put on a decent show and it seemed like they were quality pieces. I really like the knife set and the utensils. Also, we purchased the $1,500 set of cookware. I felt really good about the items until one of the bottoms of the pans burned even though we were following all the directions. I've been cooking my whole life and I've never seen anything that I have ever bought or used burn to this particular extent. It's like stainless steel and I can’t get the burn clear off.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We were looking for a new set of cookware. Kitchen Charm seemed like a good decision at that time. We've had it for almost a year now and we like the ease of cleaning. However, we weren’t really told about all the interest that we would be charged each month. So, that really caught us off guard, and we’re not too happy about that. But quality-wise, we’re happy with it. It's a good product.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My wife won a contest online and it was one of these deals where we had to go to this dinner, where Kitchen Charm gave us the spiel. They showed us all this kitchenware and how it worked, and we bought into it thinking it was good stuff. They sent us out all this stuff and it was junk. The kitchenware has decent quality. We got a bunch of pots and pans, and they were supposed to work as somewhat of a pressure cooker. They form their own seal and cook as a pressure cooker. But none of it did that. It takes a good hour and a half to get water to boil to cook noodles. We also got the knife kit, spoons, and masher kit, and they've been fine.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

My wife went to a bridal fair and got invited to one of Kitchen Charm's nightly exhibitions. At the time, we needed new pots and pans and so we ended up buying. We've had the Kitchen Charm cookware for four months now and I've been liking them. They are of good quality. What stands out about them is the feeling of durability. The cleaning is a bit more challenging than what I'm used to with Teflon, but they last a lot longer, so it's worth it.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

We went to a Kitchen Charm demo where they said they would give free wedding rings and free trip to Mexico if you come listen to them talk. They said the presentation was gonna be about 45 minutes and it wound up going over two hours. Since we decided we were going to purchase something, we had to wait in line behind all the other couples doing their thing and we were there for three and half hours. We got two pots of two different sizes from Kitchen Charm and we spent way too much money on them.

My fiancé just got caught up in the moment and in the sales pitch and I just compromised with her and said, “Do you know we’re not gonna spend $2,000 on one of these full packages, but if you wanna get an $800 pot that you think is gonna last us for the rest of our lives, then sure." So we did that but I never use it now. It just sits in the back of the cabinet. I tried to use them about twice and it didn’t come out very good at all so we stored them and we don’t know what to do with them. It was the worst investment I’ve ever made.

The food stuck a little bit. It was difficult to clean and now it’s just kinda permanently tinted light brown. It didn’t come out great and the instructions that we were given in the little book that came with the pots were different than the instructions the salesman gave us. He said, “Trust us, do it like this,” but that was never written down anywhere. I’ve tried with the instructions that the book said and then from memory, we tried to do what he told us to do, and neither methods really worked that well. So I decided to continue cooking with my cheap pots and pans from Target and my food comes out just fine.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Steve

Thank you for taking the time in sending your review. We want to make sure every customer is happy with their purchase. I have notified the sales office of your concerns regarding cleaning the cookware as well as food sticking. Please feel free to visit our website at www.dinner4two.com for a few quick and easy recipes.

Denise

Customer Care Department

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I was impressed by the demo that the Kitchen Charm's salesperson performed. He obviously knew his product inside and out, and I have been passively considering myself in the market for that kind of product. The demo was impressive enough and their product seemed reasonable for the price so I pulled the trigger and purchased from them. I've had them for approximately six months now. I like the quality of both the construction itself and the quality of the cooks that I can produce with it. The meals are very consistently well done. So far, I'm very happy with it. It has been a very positive experience and I'm not afraid to buy from them again should there be a need in the future.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We needed some new pots and pans that would last. After we heard about Kitchen Charm from a wedding expo, we bought the cookware and we love them. I also love the quality of them and my favorite thing is the oil-less feature where I don’t use oil to cook.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I saw Kitchen Charm at a bridal show and I liked that it's quality cookware and it has a lifetime warranty.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs