4.27/5
Based on 241 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 11, 2018

948 Kitchen Charm Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 11, 2018

We went to a bridal show and Kitchen Charm had a booth there. We filled out something and they sent us a thing in the mail saying that they'd give us a free honeymoon package, hotel stay, if we went to a sales pitch kind of deal, like a demonstration. The rep showed all the pots and pans, and cooked something. At first, we decided we didn't want anything. And the salesman who was acting like he owned the company at that point said, "Oh come on, you wanna do it." And so eventually, we decided to do it. When I got home and started reading the papers, I realized that the financing rate was really high. And I read that we had so many days to return it. I texted the guy, because he gave me his phone number, and I said we've changed our mind, we don't wanna do it. And he said it was fine and that he'll cancel our order.

At that point, I thought that it was done with. But a week later, my credit card got hit for the down payment for the cookware. I called the rep and he said, "Oh, I didn't do it." And I said, "Well, we got to do something about it." And then the dude just stopped communicating with me. So, I had to call their customer service, which was over some place in India but I finally got a hold of someone in Nashville or Knoxville, Tennessee named Britney. She was able to get my money refunded and get everything taken care of.

We never got the pots and pans but when we looked at them, they were really, really nice. If we could afford to buy them outright, we would have. They were very nice cookware. We got the little honeymoon voucher though and we haven't used it. But I'm assuming it'll work fine. They gave us a few other little vouchers that we used, so that was cool. They even took out a hard inquiry on my credit and it took six months to get that straight with the credit bureaus, so that was a big ordeal.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Kitchen Charm's presentation was very good. The way they presented it and the way it showcases the product made it seem like their cookware is a very good necessity to have. So far, my experience with them has been great. I haven't had any issues with the product and it's been able to do what I need it to do. I would also recommend to a friend to go to the presentation. It was a very good experience and it was very easy to understand the dialogue. They cooked the dinner for you and told you the way the food comes out and how the product is utilized.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Kitchen Charm is a good deal and it is long lasting. I’ve had the cookware for less than a year and my favorite thing about it is that it cooks healthy. I like that it keeps the nutrients in the food. Also, I'm really happy with the non-stick and non-oil feature of the cookware. Its quality is very well thought through. I’d tell others to go ahead and to purchase it.

Original review: May 5, 2018

We had plates and utensils but we didn't really have much to cook with like pots and pans. We got our Kitchen Charm cookware and we really like that when we're not using it, it all stacked up nicely and super easy, and we can stack them up as well while cooking with them. We've owned our pots and pans for a year and we can cook multiple things, and it's fairly easy to clean off, too. I like them and also, I like that they have the warranty of them.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I like the quality of Kitchen Charm's items and the ease to cook actual stuff without adding a bunch of water to them. I've had my cookware for a little under a year, and I really like how quickly I can cook up some food and everything in it. The only thing is a lot of people can't necessarily afford it even on a monthly payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: May 3, 2018

Kitchen Charm cookware is very good quality. Things get cooked quickly and don’t get stuck and burnt to the pots. The vegetables are easy to cook and the flavor is not lost. I also don't have to use a bunch of oils and grease. The cookware comes clean easily and it's a smooth wash. I've owned my cookware for about four months now and it's one of the best cookware I've purchased. It is expensive but it's worth it.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I have had a Kitchen Charm cookware for less than a year already, and I like how fast it is to cook with. They are pretty durable and good. Make sure you go to the little show that they do because that was really cool and it gave a lot of ideas on what to make and what one can do. It is better to have a visual than just to read something. I would recommend them.

Original review: April 30, 2018

The Kitchen Charm cookware we have was a honeymoon giveaway and we had to go to a hotel to get it. My husband and I went through a cookware like no other so we were ready for something with a warranty. We have owned Kitchen Charm for four and a half months now and I really like it, especially its handles. I was surprised because whenever they said it was a rubber grip, I didn’t know how well it would last. And considering how much we use it, there's been no wear or tear. My only issue was I had to buy one non-stick pot or pan for eggs over easy, but that was it. Everything has been great. It's easy to clean up and the items are of incredible quality. We are looking into purchasing the flatware and hopefully, we're gonna do that soon.

Original review: April 29, 2018

We went to a cooking seminar and we watched Kitchen Charm cook. It was really easy, nothing stuck to anything and one could cook multiple things. We were looking for a decent kitchen set and it looked like something we were looking for. We've owned them for a little over a year now and I like the knives. However, I recently noticed some rust on them and on the scissors too. But we don't put them in the dishwasher and we hand wash everything. Today it was taken apart, then washed and dried. Other than that, the quality of the items is pretty good and I like that I can put the cookware in the oven. They're pretty durable and not like cheaply made products. I used to hate cooking rice but now I like it. I also love the lid and how it lets me know if what I'm cooking is ready or not, and how it keeps the steam in. I like steaming vegetables and the lid keeps them still a little bit crunchy.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Before we got married last year, we received a message that we’ve been accepted in some giveaway at a wedding expo sometime in February 2016. We went to try it and see what it was about. The presentation seemed like Kitchen Charm is a great thing, however, we were not exactly prepared for how much it was and it set us back a lot financially. We bought pots and pans and as we use them, they’re just definitely not what they were supposed to be. They are very fancy stuff but definitely not what we thought they were. We had our cooking ware and they were doing great.

We had the Kitchen Kitchen Charm cookware for a year and w have experienced different things with it. We've used it on the medium to low. But even on the low, cooking food the way we normally would, we’ve experienced a lot more sticking even though they were not supposed to. The handles on them are really loose and we tighten them up but they still don’t stay tight. They were supposed to be this non-stick, make your food taste great, and it doesn't seem that way at all.

We called their customer service and we were told that we had a three-day grace period for anything which was before we even received them. At that point, I don’t have them in front of me to be able to use the cookware. I would understand if the grace period had been after I received the cookware. But it was three days after I’ve signed the contract. So we’re out almost $3,000 now and there seems to be nothing. Also, it takes two weeks for them to get here. It was not a very pleasurable experience. We paid it off and put it on a credit card because the monthly payments were killing us. We don’t even really use the Kitchen Charm cookware. And now, we’re having to still pay the credit and there’s nothing that we can do.

Original review: April 24, 2018

We were looking at purchasing some good cookware and I like the presentation that the guy gave about Kitchen Charm so I just decided to buy. We've had the cookware for about four months. When cooking you just put the lid on and it was as if it's basically almost done. So it’s kind of like a timer on its own. I also got a couple of free things when I bought my set. And I felt it’s a pretty quality.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I was getting married and we went to this seminar. And that the time my fiancé had to have the Kitchen Charm cookware and I bought it. She left and I tried to get her to take the Kitchen Charm, and she wouldn’t take it. So I’m stuck with a $3,000 sets of some pan. But I guess it might be something good for the next woman that comes along though. The cookware is pretty good. It’s a little expensive but I’d recommend it.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I've had Kitchen Charm's products for five months now and they've been good so far. I like that I'm able to clean it up really easily. It's not much of a mess as compared to other stuff. You can just boil some water in it and it falls right off. You can also throw it in the dishwasher. Also, I've called to ask about insurance and their whole policy and they were able to answer all my questions. If you want one, definitely go to the demonstration and check it out. It’s that easy. It looks crazy but you gotta see it to believe it.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I've owned Kitchen Charm products since January and I’m not very pleased at all. The pots are scratching terribly and the handles are loose on them. I’ve called the warranty people and the people in the office themselves to see if we could replace them but they never called me back. I was like, “Just take ‘em. Just cut all ties" and still, nobody would call me back. I bought the cookware at a show and the reps there were wonderful. The product worked good for them and that’s why I bought it. But there were scratches every time I did some cooking and that wasn’t supposed to happen. Also, they’re way too pricey and the interest is outrageous. I’m paying $55 a month and $40 to $45 of it is interest, so I’m only paying $10 to $15 a month towards the dishes. I would just get regular pots and pans.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I've had Kitchen Charm's cookware for about four months now and it's the best I've used. I like the quality of the product and how quickly it cooks everything. It is really nice and I would recommend it highly.

Original review: April 19, 2018

We have owned Kitchen Charm cookware for four months. My fianceé and I were looking for some pots and pans. We went to a show and we liked what we saw. We pretty much bought everything that day. My fianceé she loves these cookware. The knives were nice and sharp. The pots and pans cook well. I like the fact at how fast it cooks and you can put the top on and you set it and it'll start steaming when it's ready. They're also easy to clean. Their customer service was really good and the gentleman that put on the show did an excellent job keeping the audience involved and interacting.

Original review: April 18, 2018

We went to a demonstration at a wedding expo and got some pots from Kitchen Charm. I have had them for two years now and they’re a great product.

Original review: April 17, 2018

We went to one of Kitchen Charm shows at a hotel. They were doing a cooking show and that's where we bought one of our pans. We have owned the pan for 14 months. I like that there's like no screws inside the pot, it's easier to clean and food doesn't get stuck in it. It has a very good quality. I think it will last me a long, long time. Their cookware is expensive but I think that's just because of their quality.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I received an email for a Kitchen Charm pot demonstration and I was able to go. I knew we were moving and I needed some pots. I purchased some pots and pans and I received them about three months ago. They’re great and they’re easy to clean. The lifetime warranty is a big plus too.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Kitchen Charm’s presentation showed us the different uses of the product and its ability. I got the smaller ones and I’ve had the cookware for three months now but I don’t use them as much ‘cause they’re not big enough. I like that the top fits though. The quality is nice and they're also easy to clean. Plus stuff doesn’t stick on them as much as they do to the other product. Kitchen Charm is a good product but it was too expensive. I regret paying that much for them and I won’t buy it next time.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I signed up for a bridal registry through Facebook and heard about Kitchen Charm there. It was used right in front of our faces and we thought it would be a lot easier, faster and healthier. We've had it for five months and have only used it once. We've thought about getting a bigger pot, and when we start to use it a lot more, we want to upgrade to the tin core pot. But right now, what we have is a little more time consuming to clean so we don’t use it as often. It almost has spots from cleaning. We used the cleaning solution they told us, but for some reason, it’s not as shiny as it was before. Other than that, we like it.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I wish I could pick zero stars. Don’t fall for this scam at bridal shows. They will make you feel like you won something, but then use fear tactics to make you purchase overpriced pots/pans. They don’t clean easily as reported by salesman. Also they offer a payment system which is a monthly installment. Never did the representative tell me I would be charged 25% interest. I reviewed my paperwork from that night and nowhere does it state that. I’m use to interest free for the allotted time and then a big interest payment if not paid off in promised time. I’m so disappointed that I fell for this, please beware of this scam!!!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I had some pots and pans but it was the cheap quality you get at Walmart. I went to a show and I was impressed with everything that I saw from Kitchen Charm, and I ended up deciding that I really wanted it. I got one of the four-piece sets and a wok in December. I love not having to use water especially with vegetables, and they taste like vegetables instead of nothing. Also, the quality of the cookware is wonderful.

Original review: April 12, 2018

It has been a year now since we've owned Kitchen Charm's cookware. They had a deal that came along with signing up with them. You buy an item or a set and you get prizes, and the one I went with was a timeshare. We purchased two skillets and about three or four pots. The quality of the items is good for the most part. I mostly like that I am able to cook well. I put water in the pot like when I cook corn in the skillet, then I would cover it and it would be steamed. Sometimes we would be cooking and the food would get stuck on the cookware. But the rep gave ways to clean it off, like to use vinegar or a powder they gave us to wipe off all the stains on the pots.

Original review: April 11, 2018

We went to a demonstration where we bought Kitchen Charm at. The guy that we bought them from had a lot of spunk about him when he was doing his demonstration. With the demonstration of the cookware, the food was really good. It was the first time I tried broccoli and I absolutely loved it. Plus there's the warranty on the cookware, and you can tell they’re good quality cookware just by the weight of them. We've had it for two years and it's gonna last us quite a while.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I love my Kitchen Charm cookware and I like that it can cook a fully frozen chicken breast in 20 minutes. I went to a time show and the salesman there was good, and then I have owned the cookware for probably two years now.

Original review: April 9, 2018

We saw a demonstration of Kitchen Charm cookware and we liked the pots and pans. They're stackable and the other ones come with the whistle, like on a kettle. We've had them for about two years now and I really like that it lets us know that the vegetables are done quickly. That way, it saves all the nutrients in our vegetables and it makes cooking time a lot easier because it has that whistle that lets me know not to overcook something. We also have their cutlery set. I'm satisfied with our Kitchen Charm items and they are of good quality material and have good quality handle. It's very easy to clean and to stack. Everything that Kitchen Charm went over in the demonstration has held its weight. It's a good sell and I'd tell my friends that they would have to experience Kitchen Charm for themselves.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My wife purchased cookware from Kitchen Charm. We've had it for almost a year now and its quality has been very good but the company should lower the price.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I won something at a bridal show and then Kitchen Charm asked me to listen to their presentation. They offered a bunch of free stuff for me and my fiance, and I've owned their cookware for around nine months now. I like that I can let it do its own thing and it cooks by itself. While the cookware is expensive, the quality of all the items is good. And other than having had a little bit of trouble with it sticking, my experience with Kitchen Charm is fine.

Original review: April 7, 2018

There was a bridal event in our town that I went to and Kitchen Charm had a little stand there. My boyfriend, at the time, wanted them, so I bought them and I've had them for almost a year. I like the bigger skillet and I like that I can cook using the cookware without oil. Furthermore the overall quality of the items is pretty good.

Kitchen Charm expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a lifetime warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

• Best for: Beginner cooks, home cooks and home chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs