toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kitchen Charm

Moses, Thank you for your wonderful review of our products and distributor. the Kitchen Charm cookware is designed to provide you with ease of cooking and cleaning, which you appreciate. Enjoy your cookware, The Customer Care Team

Original review: July 9, 2017

My fiancée and I wanted cookware that would last a really long time instead of having to keep buying every couple of years. Kitchen Charm's had such a good feel like it was really well-made. They seemed to have really good quality that'll last and they even have that warranty for 50 years. We had actually gone to another retailer but we didn’t have a chance to buy. So when we went to Kitchen Charm and they gave us a really good deal, we realized we might as well get it. We got the pans and then the knives set was free. The guy that sold it to us was really good too. He was really helpful with any questions that we had.

We've probably had them for four months now and we haven't had any problems with the quality. It's been really good so far and my favorite thing is that it cooks really evenly. It cut down on the cooking time and it's really easy to clean afterwards. The knives work really well too. They're really sharp and cut easily. Overall, Kitchen Charm has really good quality products and really good people.

Kitchen Charm

Konner, What a surprise your mother has had our Royal Prestige cookware since the 70's! We have thousands of satisfied customers who contact us to receive parts under warranty for their well used and loved cookware. We're extremely pleased that you are enjoying your Kitchen Charm cookware,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 23, 2017

My fiance and I didn’t really have much of cookware and we already had plans of getting some cookware after we got married. We figured we might as well pick them up now. Kitchen Charm did a pretty good job presenting it all. After I purchased the stuff from them, I told my mom about it and she said that it's the same brand as what she has. My mom has had her set since the ‘70s and she still uses it today. And then, my sister's husband brought some cookware into their marriage that he bought in the early 2000's, and they still look good. So, we knew Kitchen Charm's products have good quality.

We've had our cookware for six months now and it's really good so far. We love it. I like the electric skillet because it’s pretty cool, as well as the salad chopper deal with the hand crank thing. We got some complimentary knives whenever we went there from the same people. They’re actually pretty good knives and I think we’re going to end up getting some of them later on after our wedding. I’d definitely recommend Kitchen Charm to a friend.

Kitchen Charm had a show at the Holiday Inn. I liked their demonstration and they told us about the Teflon and how it can put off a gas and harm you plus they have a 50-year warranty so we bought the cookware. I like how fast it cooks everything and I can steam vegetables in it. We also got the dinnerware set. The cost is a little much but it’s not too bad when we think about the quality of the items that we got. It’s worth it. But I have been a little confused on the payments lately because they're supposed to be at a certain time and then they sent the bill at a different time every month. But, other than that, I'm satisfied.

My fiancée went to a bridal show and that's where she learned about Kitchen Charm. The performance and their demonstration were good. They cooked chicken for us and it was done perfectly. They also cooked the vegetables in a couple of minutes and the clean-up was good. We then purchased the Kitchen Charm cookware and have had it for six months now. I got a free sample knife which is sharp and I like that. We also got the destination giveaways and free wedding rings. The cookware had a good price and I use cooking spray or grease like every other pan. Although the cookware discolored pretty quickly and not non-stick as promised, they cook evenly and is well-made.

I wanted a nice set of cookware and went ahead and purchased Kitchen Charm. It is a good quality cookware and my favorite is the steam part. If a friend or family member would ask me about it, I would tell them to buy it if they can afford it.

My experience with Kitchen Charm was horrible. The demonstration was cool and the products seem all right, but they lied to me. During the presentation, the guy stated that all of the interest that I'd accumulate will still benefit me because it will act as a store credit and I’ll be able to use it towards another item. But when I called the credit card, that wasn't the case.

It’s a scheme and I feel that I was scammed. I was getting charged $40 for interest and I was paying for $45. So, only $5 was going towards the $2,000 balance. And that was supposed to be the wedding promotion. I had them take me off their credit card stuff and I don’t want anything from them. They sent me another $750 credit on the card but I'm about to cut that card up because I don’t want it. I’m not gonna refer Kitchen Charm to anybody even though we have people interested in them. I'm not gonna put somebody in the same position that I was in.

I was at a Bridal Expo and I liked the demonstration for Kitchen Charm. It was like an exclusive thing so I appreciated that. Given the opportunity, I decided to jump on it and purchased the Kitchen Charm cookware. I was in culinary and from all the cookware that I’ve had, it had a great feel and better quality. The salesperson was wonderful too. I've had it since March and I like the temperature control of the cookware the most. I could set it at low and it still cooks evenly. It boils fast too like a steamer plus I can use less oil. Also, it holds up. Most of the time with other cookware, you have to use a bunch of oil and they don’t have the rubber on the side so it burns you, or the lid doesn’t have a rubber so you'd have to use a towel to pick it up. But with Kitchen Charm, I can put everything on high, put the lid, and then go watch TV. It'd tell me when it's ready.

I got the knife set and cake pans too. I really like the knives and they're really heavy and sharp. It's a good set with great quality. At home, we tried two different pans, the Kitchen Charm and a generic one that you could have in your cabinet. The Kitchen Charm cookware was so much easier to clean compared to the other one, especially with eggs. I can even put it in the dishwasher, which is really nice. I've done it also with the bigger stock pan and the Kitchen Charm cooked faster than the other ones. Overall, it was great and easy plus it was a quick delivery. I've already recommended them to a couple of people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

The Kitchen Charm sales rep was really good and outgoing. We needed new pans and he presented a good case for the pans and my wife and I both liked the presentation. We've had our Kitchen Charm cookware for less than a year and we use the saute pan the most. It cooks, heats up, and cleans well. It is expensive, but the durability and lifetime warranty go hand in hand. Overall, I had a great experience, and I have recommended them to other friends.

My fiance and I were considering getting Kitchen Charm cookware. We went to a show but the Kitchen Charm product there was excessively more expensive. We went to a different show and the Kitchen Charm product there was much more affordable so we ended up getting the product there. We chose Kitchen Charm over a different cookware because of its quality and the healthy options. I'm really satisfied with the quality of the product and I like the knives. They're amazing. But we've broken them out once. I would've also liked to purchase other items and I know someone else who would like to buy a set but there's no option to buy it online when that’s how we go about our shopping. But I'm happy with my purchase and there are no regrets. We've owned the cookware for five or six months and my fiance and I are excited about personally using them when we move in together next month. I've also recommended Kitchen Charm to people.

Kitchen Charm's demonstration sold me on their pans. They cooked me a meal - potatoes, a boiled egg, and chicken all in one pan. It was very interesting. The hard boiled egg which they just put on top of everything else in the pan came out perfectly. And I don’t have to add any water or anything to the pans. I bought almost everything that Kitchen Charm has and I love them especially my knife block and the kitchen scissors. It's been an excellent experience with Kitchen Charm. Aside from the wonderful quality of their products, Kitchen Charm also has lifetime warranty on them.

We were purchasing a new house and wanted to buy new kitchenware. My fiancée and I went to a wedding fair in Minneapolis where we saw Kitchen Charm and bought it. They were selling the pots and pans, giving demonstrations, and had special offers which were nice. The demonstration was amazing and Kitchen Charm made a pretty good deal for the prices. We also got an exclusive vacation out of it, a Dinner4Two.

We’ve been using Kitchen Charm for about four weeks now. I really love the kitchenware and the knife set is awesome. The quality of all the items purchased is very good. However, we ran into a couple problems with our pots and pans. I’m sure we unsealed the pans correctly but the first time we tried to cook eggs and pancakes on it, it was stuck on there and we can’t get it off. We put it in the dishwasher, soaked it for two days but couldn’t get the stains off. From the demonstration I went to, the guy literally made chicken and put water in the pan and that was it. We put coconut oil and it’s kinda like with the fourth egg, it was sticking to it. It wasn’t very non-stick so I was confused. But other than that, everything is great. Kitchen Charm has been very professional.

We were in need of a full new set of pots and pans. I was at a wedding fair and Kitchen Charm had a booth there. We got to watch a demonstration about how the product worked and it seemed to work well. They were not non-stick and I bought them for that reason because non-stick is so bad for the consumers. However, it is a bummer because I've only had them for about six months which is not that long and they’re kind of yellow on the side. They're discolored. I don’t care so much though because if they get really bad within 50 years, I’ll just send them back and get a new one sent out. Nevertheless, Kitchen Charm's expensive but the quality’s good. I wouldn't get a cheaper option at Target and have the quality as good. On the other hand, there are more expensive but better stuff out there, too, but nothing that we could have afforded.

When we went to a wedding expo, we had food cooked for us. It was nice to see how the people performed, doing what we do in our own kitchen. The product spoke for itself and the salesman wasn’t pushy at all. He was very nice and he just told us about what the product can do. Now we've had it about three months and I like that I can cook with less oil. We really enjoy the cookware so far.

We cook at home a lot because I have a lot of food allergies so I can’t go out to eat. We thought of investing in something that we have a lifetime for. We went to a show and Kitchen Charm impressed my fiancé who is super into good quality things. Jordan, the rep from Kitchen Charm who helped us with our cookware, has been super helpful. In the beginning, I’ve texted him when I had questions on how to cook something or what to do, and he would call me right away and explain how to do it. That was impressive. At Walmart, nobody’s gonna help you on how to cook. I love our Kitchen Charm cookware and I use it every day. I don’t use any other pan but Kitchen Charm. They're great quality pans. I hate the debt that I’m in for it but it’s worth it.

My fiance and I went to the in-person demo for Kitchen Charm and were totally wowed by the performance of the cookware. We love how quickly and evenly the pans heat through. I feel like they've definitely already helped us save money on our energy bills! It certainly took some adjusting to get used to the new temperatures and cook times, but it's nice to be able to "bake" chicken on the stovetop rather than have to heat the oven. And cleaning them has been a breeze since day 1!

Kitchen Charm is better than anything I previously owned. It has a 50-year warranty so if anything ever happened to it, we'd be able to get it replaced. Also, I like the valve on the top that tells you when it's the correct temperature to cook. It's a really good set of cookware. Lastly, I like that we were able to put it on our registry so friends and family could help us pay for it. And it helped us out to not to make it not as expensive.

I went to a bridal show in January and got introduced to Kitchen Charm when signed up for their free night cooking. My fiance and I wanted to put some pots and pans that we could use throughout the rest of our lives, and Dan assured us that it was a good product and that we would love it. Also, after watching demonstrations, we really liked it and thought it was decent. This is something we saw that looked really durable. It has been four months since we bought cookware from them, and I think they are really standing up well. I like that I don't have to use so many butter or greases on them, and I can just use a little bit of water and that's it.

Kitchen Charm is better than my usual cookware. I like the skillet a lot, it cooks everything through evenly. I steam vegetables with the pots almost every meal. I haven’t eaten frozen vegetables since I've purchased it. The quality is good and it has a 50-year warranty, but it costs a lot. It's fun to learn how to cook with them during their presentation. Once you learn how, you can cook some healthy meals with it.

My fiancée told me we were going to the seminar because she wanted to go to Mexico for our honeymoon. So, we went to the seminar and that’s how we found out about Kitchen Charm. We ordered the cheapest one and the quality is pretty on par. I was in the army, so I can cook anything with any piece of metal but in civilian life, it pays off to have good stuff. It's heavy-duty and all around, a good product.

I went to the seminar at a wedding expo and me and my fiancé both really liked the quality of Kitchen Charm. I didn't have any pots or pans and we figured it'd be a one-time investment for us considering the 50-year warranty. I've had them for three months now and it took a little bit to get used to but that's with anything. The only thing that I really don't like is they're not as easy to clean as they were led on to be. The finish leaves a tarnish if you don't use Kleen King and that's an extra step if I was just washing it with Dawn. But I don't have to polish them every time so it's not that bad. It's not a major deal breaker and I like how fast it cooks. They're really good. I love cooking with them.

My fiancée and I attended a wedding fair and got invited to do a Dinner4Two outing. We ended up purchasing a bunch of Kitchen Charm pots and pans and knife sets and we thought it was a good overall value. My fiancée definitely liked the idea of having the same pots and pans for the next 50 to 100 years and these are stuff we could possibly hand down to our kids or grandchildren. We talked about a monthly budget prior to attending and it's something that we could fit into our budget that was kind of a lifestyle change for us. We didn’t do a lot of cooking, did a lot of eating out, and spent a lot of money on ordering pizza. So we wanted to be healthy. Also, we have a daughter who just turned one. So at that time, it was an investment in a lot of different ways. It worked out well and it’s something we could see ourselves using for a long time.

The pots, pans, and knives worked out really well. But we got a bamboo cutting board that has fallen apart. It has like a rubber lining that just broke and now coming apart, and the bamboo itself is like splitting in the middle. Most of the products that we bought have been very solid that we really enjoyed but the cutting board wasn’t necessarily the best. Also, when we went to look up recipes on the Dinner4Two website, we were a little bit underwhelmed that there are only nine recipes in each of the categories that you have to choose from. The meal that was made for us was amazing. It was delicious and it really made it seemed like there was a lot of different ways to make these types of meals where you just kind of put a bunch of stuff in, let it sit for a little while, and then come back in 15 minutes or half an hour, and it's done. Then you go to look for recipes that are similar like that, and there's not a whole lot to offer.

We've had Kitchen Charm cookware for almost six months. They're better than all the other pots and pans we have had and I really enjoy using them. The quality is excellent and their stainless steel pots are really nice. On top of that, there is a fifth-year warranty. However, I was trying to cook some chicken last night and it was the first time I had a problem where it didn't cook right. There are two lids that seem like they're the same size. I was wondering if there was something I may have done wrong like using the wrong lid. It was hard for me or for anybody to know what went wrong even if they are familiar with the kitchenware.

I went with Kitchen Charm because I like stainless steel. It doesn't corrode all easily like the rest of the pots and pans. Also, the products are very useful, how they cook fresh vegetable plus the little cap that whistles which lets me know when stuff is done. I also like their knives which are sharp and are not all dull and flimsy when I try to cut big stuff like a steak or potatoes and that’s good. It's been a great experience with Kitchen Charm.

Kitchen Charm had nice cookware and my wife wanted it. We've owned ours for about a few months already. My wife uses it the most, and she's happy with them. Kitchen Charm has awesome cookware. Their quality is good.

My fiancé liked the Kitchen Charm because the guy was a good seller. It was my fiancé's decision to buy it but I use it more than he does, and it's not so great. It's vulnerable to stick and sticks very horribly. I have to set it under water and then, I have to scrub it more than I have ever scrubbed. If I could return it, I would. I'm not impressed and wished we had looked around more.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My fiance and I were introduced to Kitchen Charm after a bridal expo we attended. Thinking that the pans were terrific and the monthly payments for students was affordable, we ordered them. It turns out, $44 of our $45 monthly payment is interest. We were not told this. In fact, Chad ** only told us that the APR was 24%, so we should make timely payments so that the annual interest doesn't get us later. I feel that we were taken advantage of and lied to. As a student and someone who is about to get married and start a new life, Kitchen Charm robbed us of our money. Not only can we not get ahead of these payments, in the end we will pay more than these horrible pans are worth. By the way, everything burns in them no matter what we do. Horrible company. I will be contacting the BBB as well.

My fiancé really liked the Kitchen Charm demonstration from the wedding fair. He liked the feature of leaving it there and being able to cook on its own. Once it says time to cook, he doesn't have to worry about it. Plus, the 30 year warranty was another perk that we really liked. We've had it for three months now and it's something to get used to. I haven't even used all the different types yet. I just stuck to two types so far, but I like it. It cooks well and I don't have to use a lot of oil. It's also mostly steamed so it's a little healthier cooking. It's a good product.

We weren't very happy with Kitchen Charm. We got the pots and it wasn't like it was supposed to be. We didn't like it but we're stuck with it and we can't even switch it. There should be an option that if we get them and we’re just unhappy, we didn’t have to pay for them. We were only able to use two pans and one of them actually burned. It took me like an hour to scrub and decided I was done with it. We followed the directions on how to manage it and different facts before we use it. We tried to get it clean and it just doesn't.

We called and they were rude. They said that we had three days after we signed it and have to pay for it. Our interest is so high that we pay $50 a month just for the interest. So we're stuck with $3000 pots and pans that we don't even use. The only thing they cook really well with was rice and it's kind of an expensive rice cooker.

We purchased the knives and a full set of pots from Kitchen Charm. I like that they got a good set of knives, however, the cookware's not nonstick and it's one of the things we got to get used to cooking before we can really get a handle on them. There'd be stains quite often, so I've got to clean them more than I figured I'd have to. The pricing is also a little higher than it should be, but other than that, they're good.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Reyna,

Darlene has spoken to your and explained the financing per the credit agreement that you signed and as mentioned during the presentation by Scott, the interest will be rebated back in the form of merchandise. You will let Darlene know what product you would like.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 13, 2017

Kitchen Charm was at a bridal shower I went to a couple of months ago, and the dishes and stuff seemed really good, so we decided to buy new ones. I like the quality of their pans. It doesn’t stick and it cooks better than my old pans. However, when I bought the pan, their rep told us that the interest rate would get lower, depending on our credit, and that the maximum interest rate would be 24%. When I told him that I had good credit, he said that most likely it wouldn’t be that high because the better the credit, the lower it gets. He obviously lied to us because my interest rate is at 24%. So, I am really upset about that. I will never buy from them again just because of that even though I do like the quality of their pan. And, I am not going to recommend this to anybody because of what they did to us.

Our experience was Kitchen Charm has been great. The only issue we persistently have is cleaning the cookware. We have tried lowering the heat and have boiled water countless times but still have an issue getting food off. We are aware that the next step is to use oven cleaner, although we wish the cookware was simpler to clean.

Kitchen Charm got my information from a bridal show. They called so I went to one of their showings. I bought the expensive pots and pans because of the quality of the cookware. I have owned the cookware since January and my favorite thing is that it cooks fast. It's what they say it is. There are no gimmicks or anything about it.

Kitchen Charm Company Profile