2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.14/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: April 5, 2021

My old lady went to a bridal show and filled out something with Kitchen Charm. Then supposedly, we won some stuff and we had to drive six hours to go pick it up. But we came to find out it was a catch. You don't have to buy anything for it but we sat through a little demonstration and I ended up buying the cookware. It’s a little frustrating that after the six hour drive for that, I ended up having to spend four grand.

But other than that, they did a really good job presenting the product. They cooked some chicken in a pot and it was pretty impressive that the true cook time versus the setting time was bewildering. I'm a sucker sometimes when I see stuff work and I jumped on it and bought it. I also liked that it didn't stick, but I've learned that that's not really the case most of the time. Everything sticks. But it's expected as it's not Teflon. The item is also overpriced. The quality is great but it's a lot of money even though they have a 50-year warranty on them. They would probably sell a lot more of it if the price wasn't so high and if it was sold in stores.

But I also understand the concept of nobody's going to pay that much for some kitchenware if they don't know how it works, because that truly is what the value of it is. The cost can't overcome what it is if they haven't seen it in action. So the demonstration is the only reason anyone would buy it. And the chicken was cooked for six minutes, then sat for another 15, and it was the juiciest dang chicken ever. So my kids ask me to cook that dang chicken in that one pot every single time even though I got eight of them. That's the only pot I really use.

The only downfall is the cleaning. The pots are miserable to clean if the food sticks on them, which tends to happen sometimes. You have to get a special cleaner and you have to scrub the hell out of it to get it off. They're not user-friendly when that is in them. But they didn't do that during the demo. The reps rinsed them out with water and I need that Corpus Christi water. Mine didn’t come clean like that even when I soaked it.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Before the pandemic, we signed up for a bunch of trade shows for weddings. And with COVID, they all got cancelled. However, we got a message that we were selected for a Kitchen Charm demo. We just had to sit through a presentation at a hotel. So, we decided to go. At the end of it, we decided to buy the package. We had a mismatch of kitchenware anyway, and we were looking to invest in something that would last us more long term versus some of the cheap options that are there. And during the demonstration, the gentleman mentioned the type of material that it was made out of that was something that interested my husband, being an engineer and knowing the quality of different materials.

The order process is simple. We did it there in person with the gentleman who presented the cookware to us. There were a couple of different options, and we chose the one that best suited us. He let us know that within this many days, we would receive the boxes of cookware. And that was exactly the timeframe that it came in. It was very simple. He even gave us his cell phone number in case there were issues, to give him a call. It was seamless.

We like the cookware. One thing we did not know until we started using it was that it said that you should give it two thorough cleans before using it. Otherwise, the outside could be stained just by using it once or twice. So, there were a couple of metal discolorations. It doesn't affect the actual cooking process. It's just aesthetic. Otherwise, it's great and it does what it said it would do. Everything that we were told was how it was.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I filled out a thing to go to a big bridal expo but COVID happened. I was emailed that there was going to be a smaller expo instead and we went to that. The kitchen Charm presentation was really nice. We liked the quality and longevity of the products. I bought my mom and dad plenty of sets of pots and pans and that I didn't want us to have to go through that.

With the cookware, we can steam vegetables on their own with the lid on then it whistles. I like cooking chicken using the cookware. There's also the fact that we can take our food with us and it's still warm when we get to the location. The cleanup is super easy too. When we're done, I put soapy water in it, let it soak for a bit then it wipes clean unless we burn something in there. For the most part, it wipes really clean. Aside from the cookware, I have their book. Kitchen Charm is worth the investment. Once we told people how much we paid, they were like, “Wow!” And I'm like, “No, you have to think of it like over years’ time, how many sets of cookware you've bought.” I would tell them about the quality and longevity of the products.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Kitchen Charm's salesman gave a lot of awesome information about nonstick pans which my fiancée and I ended up fact-checking. They told us about how long nonstick pans actually last versus what companies say on the pans. They also told us who owns all the cookware companies and other products that are made alongside the nonstick coating of pans. We also looked at what nonstick coating can do to a human body. We found all the information very true. At the ended of his presentation, I wanted to go home and toss out every pan we owned. We were more than happy to purchase some nice cookware from Kitchen Charm. It was very nice to have some for when we move in and got our own place together.

Kitchen Charm's cookware has been absolutely fantastic. We always had a problem with cooking chicken and now, chicken has been what we've been making the most of because it's so simple in our Kitchen Charm pan. We just toss it all in, put the cap on and all of a sudden we hear the tea kettle going off. We walk right up to the pan and dinner is ready to go. It makes cooking for me and my fiancée so much easier.

Plus, the cleanup is fantastic. We just fill the cookware with water, eat, come back and rinse it out. Then it would be completely clean and good to go. ’m already planning on purchasing more of the sets from Kitchen Charm. If we had any friends who want cookware or have the money to purchase stuff like this, I would absolutely recommend it. The pans are phenomenal. I wish I could find them in more places than just Kitchen Charm's website though. Regardless, we definitely made the right choice getting Kitchen Charm.

Original review: April 25, 2020

We were at a bridal show and we received the Kitchen Charm after the presentation. It's amazing. So far, we’ve had nothing but success with them. Absolutely lives up to our expectations, the best cookware I've ever had. The first thing that really stood out to me during the presentation that I can't help but agree with once I had the product is the material, it just feels safer to cook with than any other cookware I've used. The typical stainless steel like the Calphalon, that people buy, stains over time. I've had these for months now and nothing's happened. No egg residue at the bottom when you're done cooking. Cleaning is absolutely easy too.

I make a lot of food, different stuff for my family. We don't have a huge kitchen right now. We're in the process of moving which is delayed because of COVID now. But, it definitely makes cooking feel much faster. Also as someone who enjoyed cooking with a bad stainless steel pot, this just makes it easier and even more enjoyable for me. Less hassle means less stress for me and better food. My family was skeptical at first but I sold them on it too so they're very excited about it and I have no complaints.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I like how fast things can cook and the lids and the way it's set up. But we have issues with water spots that come on there. Besides that, it's okay.

Original review: April 8, 2021

We ended up purchasing the two knife set and the 12 pots and pans, the biggest set that they have. The quality is very good. The only downfall that we have on it is that it's in comparison to other really high-end cookware and we paid about $1,000 too much.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Everything that they were showing us eased my anxiety of everything. They were amazing. The process of getting the kitchenware was easy and smooth as well. I love how it cooks everything. I also love how it doesn't make our food shrink. It actually keeps the nutrients in it. I love that I can put them in the oven and in the dishwasher also. I don't have to treat them like they're glass and handwash them all the time. They're easy to use. It's really worth it, especially with the warranty.

Original review: April 6, 2021

It seems like food has been burning on the pots and pans. Also, they are a little difficult to clean up. The quality is all right but I probably don't know how to cook real well with it. So there's a little learning curve with stainless steel.

Original review: April 4, 2021

The Kitchen Charm rep's demonstration was great, from her just telling us about different pans, and then demonstrating cooking with them. It sold us. It was the eight-piece that we purchased. We've been using them and they're of great quality.

Kitchen Charm author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kitchen Charm has more than 50 years of service, with more than 350 employees and 2,200 independent distributors throughout North America. Designed to be sold as a complete set, the cookware comes with a cookbook and manual on how to use the cookware.

• Healthy cooking: Consumers can prepare food using Kitchen Charm's cookware without adding oil, grease, or butter making meals healthier to eat. The company touts that meat can be pan-broiling in its own juices without adding anything else, heating a pan to medium-high heat and dropping some water in the pan to test, can do this. When the water beads and "dances," the pan is hot enough.

• iCore construction: Kitchen Charm cookware is created by combining metals to maximize even heat distribution.

• Product warranty: Cookware bought at Kitchen Charm has a 50-year conditional warranty.

• Vapor seal: No more smelly fish because Kitchen Charm's cookware has a vapor seal that not only allows vegetables to steam using little to no water, but it eliminates the smell permeating the entire house when fish is on the menu.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team